时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So I told my mom she just needed to back off. | 所以我让我妈不要再插手了 |
[00:05] | This is our wedding, | 这是属于我们的婚礼 |
[00:06] | and if anyone’s gonna design the floral arrangements, | 如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置 |
[00:08] | it’s going to be my man. | 那必须得是我男人 |
[00:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:13] | I mean, I-I’m not trying to be a Groomzilla, | 我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎 |
[00:15] | but… this is my specialty. | 但… 这可是我的大喜之日 |
[00:21] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[00:22] | Yeah, it’s just Anu’s doorbell camera. | 没事 是安努的门铃摄像头 |
[00:24] | I helped her install it. | 我帮忙她装上了 |
[00:25] | You can’t look at it. That’s spying. | 你不能看吧 这算是监视 |
[00:27] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个男的是谁啊 |
[00:28] | Ooh, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[00:31] | So you’re still talking to your ex-boyfriend? | 所以你还在跟前男友联系 |
[00:33] | Yes, and I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 对 我不会为这事道歉 |
[00:36] | And you need to delete that app from your phone. | 而你得从手机上把那个应用删掉 |
[00:38] | Because you’re hiding something from me? | 因为你有事瞒着我 |
[00:39] | No, because you should trust me! | 不 因为你应该相信我 |
[00:41] | How can I trust you?! I barely even know you! | 我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你 |
[00:44] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们在做什么 |
[00:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:50] | Oh! Aah, sad man! | 可怜的男人 |
[00:55] | This is so great. | 这样真是太有意思了 |
[00:56] | Why don’t we do it more often? | 我们为什么不多多这么聚 |
[00:58] | Because you have two kids, | 因为你有两个娃 |
[01:00] | I have Sheldon, | 我有谢尔顿 |
[01:01] | and Penny’s apparently in the gym all the time, | 而佩妮貌似整天在健身房里泡 |
[01:03] | ’cause damn, look at her! | 因为妈呀 看看她的身材 |
[01:06] | Yeah, so impressive how you manage | 对啊 真的好棒棒啊 |
[01:07] | to bounce back after having no babies. | 身材在没生小孩子后可以恢复如初 |
[01:11] | Ah, another reason why we don’t do this more often. | 这是另一个我们为什么不多这么聚的理由 |
[01:15] | You’ve come to a giant metal door. | 你们走到巨大的金属门前 |
[01:17] | I check the door for traps. | 我检查门是否有陷阱 |
[01:21] | There are no traps. | 判定没有陷阱 |
[01:23] | I use my wizard eye | 我用我的巫师之眼 |
[01:24] | to see what’s on the other side of the door. | 看看门后有什么 |
[01:26] | Hey, that’s sort of like how you used a doorbell camera | 这就跟你用门铃摄像头 |
[01:29] | to spy on your fiancee. | 监视你未婚妻一样 |
[01:33] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 才不一样好吗 |
[01:35] | Your wizard eye reveals a monster. | 你的巫师之眼发现门后有怪兽 |
[01:37] | – Oh. Is it alone and unloved? – I guess. | -它是否孤苦无依没人疼 -大概吧 |
[01:39] | I open the door and say, “Hey, Raj.” | 我打开门说”你好啊 拉杰” |
[01:44] | I have a bottle of champagne for you. | 为各位上一瓶香槟 |
[01:46] | Oh, we didn’t order this. | 我们没点这个 |
[01:47] | It’s from the gentleman at the end of the bar. | 是吧台尾端那位男士请你们喝的 |
[01:49] | Oh. Well, if we drink it, | 如果我们喝了 |
[01:52] | does that mean we’re making a promise? | 是否表示我们答应有发展 |
[01:54] | ‘Cause I am happily married, although I will watch. | 我可是有美满婚姻的人 但我乐于围观 |
[01:58] | We’re not gonna do anything. | 我们才不会要有任何发展 |
[02:00] | Really? So all that work’s for Leonard? | 真的吗 辛苦健身全是为莱纳德吗 |
[02:05] | Why don’t you just call her? | 你何不直接打给她呢 |
[02:06] | I’m sure you guys can work this out. | 我相信你们能冰释前嫌 |
[02:08] | I don’t want to talk about it. Let’s just play. | 我不想聊这件事 我们继续玩吧 |
[02:09] | Okay, the cyclops tells you | 独眼巨人告诉你 |
[02:11] | that the enchantress you seek is staying | 你所寻找的女巫 |
[02:13] | at the Inn of the Dwarven Lords. | 就住在矮人领主旅馆里 |
[02:15] | Really? An inn? | 不是吧 一家旅馆 |
[02:17] | Anu is a concierge at a hotel. | 安努在一家酒店的礼宾部工作 |
[02:19] | That’s a little insensitive, | 有点哪壶不开提哪壶吧 |
[02:20] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[02:21] | I hadn’t noticed that before you mentioned it. | 你说之前我都没意识到这件事 |
[02:24] | Well, now that I’ve mentioned it, how do you feel? | 现在我提了 你有何感受 |
[02:26] | Bad. | 难受 |
[02:26] | Shame on you. | 看看你这坏人 |
[02:28] | – Hey, ladies. – Zack! | -姑娘们 -扎克 |
[02:30] | Hi. You guys know Zack. | 好久不见 你们还记得扎克吧 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. – Of course. | -记得 -当然啦 |
[02:33] | Did-did you send this over? | 这香槟是你请的吗 |
[02:34] | I did. I asked for the most expensive one they have. | 是的 我让他们上这里最贵的酒 |
[02:37] | They said it was $200, | 他们说要200快 |
[02:38] | and I said I want a more expensive one. | 我说我想要更贵的 |
[02:41] | And then, they said it was $300. | 然后他们说那就300块 |
[02:47] | But it-it was the same… | 但还是同一瓶… |
[02:48] | Don’t. | 别 |
[02:51] | Thank you, but you shouldn’t have spent so much. | 真谢谢你 但你不应该花这么多钱 |
[02:53] | Nah. It’s cool. | 没事 小意思 |
[02:54] | I sold my company for a boatload of money. | 我把我的公司买了 赚了满船满谷 |
[02:56] | And then I bought a boat. | 然后我就去买了艘船 |
[02:59] | Then I got married. | 接着我结婚了 |
[03:01] | Guess where. | 猜猜在哪结的 |
[03:02] | On your boat? | 在你的船上吗 |
[03:04] | No, but that would’ve been awesome! | 不是 但那样得多赞啊 |
[03:08] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[03:10] | Hey, you and Leonard | 你跟莱纳德 |
[03:12] | should come over and have dinner with us on our boat. | 有空应该过来我们船上一起共进晚餐啊 |
[03:15] | Yeah, that would be so nice. | 那样应该会挺棒 |
[03:17] | Leonard was just saying how he was hoping to have dinner | 莱纳德才刚说过他有多想要 |
[03:20] | with one of your ex-boyfriends on his expensive boat. | 在你其中一任前男友的豪华船上共进晚餐呢 |
[03:25] | – Well, then this worked out perfect! – Oh, yeah. | -那无巧不成书啦 -对啊 |
[03:55] | Hey. How was game night? | 游戏之夜玩得如何啊 |
[03:56] | Oh, off the charts. | 好玩到爆表了 |
[03:58] | Literally. Sheldon rolled a number so high, | 真的爆表 谢尔顿掷骰子掷出了 |
[04:00] | it wasn’t on any of these charts. | 这个表上都没有的数呢 |
[04:02] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[04:04] | Wow. I should not have driven home. | 我这么醉 真不该开车回家的 |
[04:07] | How was ladies’ night? | 闺蜜之夜如何呢 |
[04:09] | It was fun. Amy got drunk and kept telling us | 玩得很开心啊 艾米喝醉酒后不停在说 |
[04:11] | that Sheldon’s chest is smooth like a porpoise. | 谢尔顿的胸膛滑嫩得像只鼠海豚 |
[04:16] | Well, it does squeak when you touch it. | 当你摸到的时候 他的确会发出尖叫声 |
[04:19] | And we ran into Zack. | 我们还遇到了扎克 |
[04:20] | Oh. Yeah? How’s he doing? | 是吗 他最近如何 |
[04:22] | – He got married. – Oh. Well, that’s nice. | -他结婚了 -那很好啊 |
[04:25] | Yeah, and he sold his company for a fortune and retired. | 他把公司卖了赚到一大笔钱 退休了 |
[04:29] | Huh. | 是嘛 |
[04:32] | And you ended up with me, so everybody wins. | 而你与我终成眷属 大家都很幸福美满啊 |
[04:36] | Wait. You’re not jealous of Zack, are you? | 等等 你没有在嫉妒扎克吧 |
[04:38] | What? Oh, absolutely not. | 什么 当然没有啦 |
[04:40] | In fact, he should be jealous of me because I have you. | 事实上 应该是他嫉妒我抱得你这个美人归 |
[04:42] | And a dungeon with over 30 rooms left unexplored | 还拥有一个剩下30多个房间未被发掘的地下城 |
[04:45] | because no one thought to search for secret doors | 因为没有人想到去搜索 |
[04:47] | under the wizard’s throne. | 巫师宝座下的暗门 |
[04:50] | Oh. You know, I’d like to go exploring. | 哎呀呀 我可有意去”下面探索”一下呢 |
[04:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:55] | Well, I’ll get the dice back out. | 那我先把骰子拿出来 |
[05:07] | Go away, Raj! | 快走吧 拉杰 |
[05:12] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么呀 |
[05:14] | I’m winning you back Love Actually style. | 我在用电影《真爱至上》的招数赢回你的芳心 |
[05:23] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不懂你那是什么意思 |
[05:25] | Really? You’ve never seen Love Actually? | 真的吗 你没看过《真爱至上》 |
[05:28] | If you want to watch it right now, I’ll just wait. | 如果你现在想看 我可以等 |
[05:33] | I have nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没话好谈了 |
[05:35] | Look, we both made mistakes. | 听着 我俩都犯了错 |
[05:37] | I am so sorry that I spied on you. | 我为监视你的事道歉 |
[05:40] | I didn’t mean to, but I know it was not okay. | 虽然我是无意中这么做 但我知道这样不对 |
[05:44] | Now, do you want to apologize to me? | 现在 你想给我道歉吗 |
[05:48] | You also said you don’t trust me and that you barely know me. | 你还说你不信任我 你根本就不了解我 |
[05:52] | I really thought this would be more of a back-and-forth thing. | 我真心以为会是我俩一人一句轮流道歉呢 |
[05:55] | Honestly, Raj, why do you even want to marry me? | 说真的 拉杰 你到底为什么想和我结婚 |
[05:58] | You know, family and India and stuff. | 你懂的 为了家庭 还有印度那些破事儿 |
[06:03] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[06:04] | All of your friends are married, | 你所有的朋友都结婚了 |
[06:06] | and you don’t want to be left behind. | 所以你也不想慢人一步 |
[06:07] | And honestly, that’s not a good enough reason. | 老实说 这不算是个结婚的好理由 |
[06:11] | Uh, okay, well, how is that different | 好吧 可这和你的做法 |
[06:14] | than what you’re doing? | 又有什么不同呢 |
[06:16] | Worried that you wasted | 你担心自己在错误的人选上 |
[06:17] | so many years dating the wrong people, and now, | 浪费了太多的时间 所以 |
[06:20] | you’re just looking for a shortcut. | 你选择了一条通往婚姻的捷径 |
[06:23] | You’re right. It’s not different. | 你说得对 我俩并无区别 |
[06:25] | Okay, so we agree. | 很好 那就愉快地说定了 |
[06:27] | – Yeah. – Great. | -没错 -太好了 |
[06:28] | Wait. What did we just agree on? | 等等 我俩到底说定了什么 |
[06:32] | That we shouldn’t see each other anymore. | 说我们不该再继续交往下去了 |
[06:36] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you shut the door, and I’ll just do the cards? | 不如你先把门关上 我再把这叠卡片秀一遍 |
[06:48] | Uh, do you remember Penny’s ex-boyfriend Zack? | 你还记得佩妮的前男友扎克吗 |
[06:51] | Leonard, I remember all of Penny’s ex-boyfriends. | 莱纳德 我记得佩妮的每一位前任 |
[06:54] | If you’d like, I could list them alphabetically. | 如果你想听 我可以按首字母顺序给你念一遍 |
[06:57] | No, thank you. | 多谢好意 |
[06:58] | Fun fact. You would think | 有趣小知识 你也许会以为 |
[07:00] | Zack would be the last one on the list, | “Za”开头的扎克是名单里的最后一位 |
[07:01] | but she also dated two Zekes. | 但其实她还交往过两个”Ze”开头的齐克 |
[07:05] | Well, apparently, Zack sold his company | 扎克的公司卖了一大笔钱 |
[07:07] | for a ton of money and retired. | 他已经过上了退休的生活 |
[07:10] | And that bothers you? | 你为此感到不爽吗 |
[07:12] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我不知道 我想… |
[07:13] | I guess so. Yeah. | 应该是吧 |
[07:15] | It doesn’t seem fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[07:17] | I work hard. | 我工作努力 |
[07:22] | I’m really smart. | 智商超群 |
[07:26] | I’ve made substantial contributions to my field. | 在自己的科研领域做出了重大贡献 |
[07:32] | But Zack gets to be rich, | 但扎克可以暴富当土豪 |
[07:34] | while I’m still working for a paycheck? | 我却还在为薪水苦苦挣扎 |
[07:36] | Well, a lot of people you don’t know are rich. | 还有好多你不认识的人都家财万贯呢 |
[07:38] | That doesn’t seem to bother you. Mark Zuckerberg, | 你并不会为他们而不爽啊 马克·扎克伯格 |
[07:41] | Sultan of Brunei, Gordon Letwin. | 文莱苏丹 戈登·莱顿 |
[07:43] | Who’s that? | 那是谁啊 |
[07:44] | He’s one of the first 11 employees of Microsoft. | 他是微软最初的11员工之一 |
[07:46] | Yeah, well, I don’t have to hang out with Gordon Letwin. – | 我又不用跟戈登·莱顿相处 |
[07:49] | Well, that’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[07:50] | He helped create the HPFS file system. | 他协助发明了高性能文件系统 |
[07:53] | Oh, the stories he could tell. | 一定有好多有趣的故事可以讲 |
[07:56] | Penny told him we’d go have dinner with him and his wife | 佩妮答应和他们夫妻俩 |
[07:58] | on their stupid boat. | 在他们的破船上共进晚餐 |
[08:00] | Well, just tell her you don’t want to go. | 那就告诉她你不想去啊 |
[08:02] | Well, then, she’ll think I’m being jealous and petty. | 那样的话 她一定觉得我小气又可悲 |
[08:05] | So you want to seem mature and confident. | 所以你是想显得成熟又大气 |
[08:13] | I make one mistake, and she says she doesn’t want to marry me. | 我就做错一件事 她立马甩脸子不愿和我结婚了 |
[08:16] | – Like she never screwed up. – Did she? | -就跟她从没犯过错一样 -她犯过吗 |
[08:19] | Well, she agreed to marry me. | 她答应过嫁给我 |
[08:23] | Honestly, | 老实说 |
[08:23] | I think you dodged a bullet. | 我觉得你倒是躲过一劫 |
[08:25] | I don’t think she was right for you. | 她配不上你 |
[08:27] | Howie, shh. | 华仔 嘘 |
[08:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:29] | You can’t bad-mouth Anu. | 你不能说安努的坏话 |
[08:31] | They’re gonna get back together, | 万一他俩复合了 |
[08:32] | and you’re gonna look like a jerk. | 你反而成了罪人一个 |
[08:34] | I mean, remember when we broke up, | 还记得我俩分手时 |
[08:35] | and Penny said all those mean things about you? | 佩妮说了好多你的坏话吗 |
[08:42] | What did she say? | 她都说什么了 |
[08:43] | I don’t want to get into it. | 我不想说细节了 |
[08:45] | Some of it was hurtful, most of it was true. | 有些话比较伤人 不过大部分都是实话 |
[08:50] | So I’m just supposed to lie to my friend? | 那我就该欺骗我的朋友吗 |
[08:52] | I don’t want you to lie to me. | 我不想要你骗我 |
[08:53] | No one’s gonna lie to you. | 没有人要骗你 |
[08:55] | Lie. | 必须骗 |
[08:58] | She says the only reason I’m marrying her | 她说我结婚的唯一理由 |
[09:00] | is because all my friends are married, | 是因为我的朋友都结婚了 |
[09:02] | and I don’t want to feel left out. | 我不愿意孤零零剩下一人 |
[09:03] | Oh, that’s nonsense. | 怎么可能 |
[09:05] | No. She’s right. | 不 她说得对 |
[09:07] | Now what do I say? | 我现在该怎么说 |
[09:12] | 名草有主号[菜单结束] [扎克之前的生意是菜单设计公司] | |
[09:13] | So, Marissa, how did you guys meet? | 玛丽萨 你俩怎么认识的 |
[09:15] | Oh, it’s a pretty funny story. | 说来很好笑 |
[09:18] | We met in a bookstore. | 我俩是在书店遇见的 |
[09:24] | That is funny. | 还真是好笑 |
[09:26] | Yeah, I was just there using the bathroom, | 我只是进去借洗手间 |
[09:28] | but this one had a stack of books, like, this tall. | 但这一位手上可是拿了这么高的书 |
[09:31] | Oh. So, you really like to read? | 所以你很喜欢读书 |
[09:33] | Oh, no. I work there. | 不是的 我在那上班 |
[09:36] | Yeah, she is super smart. | 对 她超聪明的 |
[09:39] | Seriously, you name, like, any book, | 真的 你说出任何一本书名 |
[09:41] | she’ll tell you if she’s heard of it. | 她都能说出她有没有听过 |
[09:43] | Go on, try her. | 来 问她试试 |
[09:44] | Oh, uh, well, uh… | 好吧 那么 |
[09:45] | Catcher in the Rye. | 《麦田里的守望者》[名著] |
[09:46] | Nope. | 没听过 |
[09:49] | Look at that, Penny. | 你瞧 佩妮 |
[09:50] | I guess we both like nerds. | 看来你我都喜欢书呆 |
[09:53] | So, uh, we gonna take this thing out? | 我们会开船出海吗 |
[09:56] | Nah. It’s a little choppy tonight. | 不了 今晚有点风浪 |
[09:59] | Yeah, that’s okay– this is nice, sitting under the stars. | 没事 这样就很好 坐在星空下 |
[10:01] | It’s actually kind of peaceful. | 其实感觉挺宁静的 |
[10:03] | Well, it’s a beautiful boat. | 这艘船真漂亮 |
[10:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[10:07] | We love it. | 我俩都很喜欢 |
[10:08] | Although, he’s so tall he bangs his head | 不过他太高了 |
[10:10] | almost every time he goes downstairs. | 每次下楼都会撞到头 |
[10:12] | After the first couple, you don’t even feel it. | 撞了几次之后 我已经无感了 |
[10:15] | Where are our manners? | 我们太失礼了 |
[10:17] | Zack, let’s get our guests something to drink. | 扎克 我们去拿点饮品给客人喝 |
[10:18] | Oh, you got it, babe. | 好的 宝宝 |
[10:21] | I can’t believe that guy’s rich. | 真不敢相信这家伙是有钱人 |
[10:22] | Ooh, watch your head. | 小心撞头 |
[10:23] | That was a close one. | 好险 差点又撞到 |
[10:27] | Are you jealous? | 你是不是妒忌了 |
[10:27] | I know, I know, I shouldn’t be. | 我知道 我不应该 |
[10:29] | He’s super sweet. I should be happy for them. | 他人超好 我应该替他们高兴 |
[10:31] | Oh, it’s driving me crazy, too. | 我也快气疯了 |
[10:33] | – Really? – Yes. I was trying to pretend | -真的吗 -真的 我本来 |
[10:35] | like it wasn’t so you wouldn’t think I was petty. | 假装自己不在意 怕你觉得我小气 |
[10:37] | Wha– turns out we’re both petty. | 事实就是我俩都是小气鬼 |
[10:40] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[10:43] | Cheers, guys. | 干杯呀 两位 |
[10:44] | – Aw, thanks. – Thank you. | -谢谢呀 -谢谢 |
[10:48] | So listen, I got to be honest. | 听我说 我得坦白 |
[10:52] | We sort of have another reason for asking you here. | 我们邀请你们来 其实还有其他原因 |
[10:56] | We want to have a baby, | 我们想要个孩子 |
[10:58] | but we can’t do it on our own. | 但我们自己没法生 |
[11:00] | It could be because of the game | 可能是因为 |
[11:01] | me and my frat brothers used to play | 我以前和大学兄弟会的哥们 |
[11:03] | where we kicked each other in the balls over and over. | 常没事就互踢蛋蛋 |
[11:07] | But the doc says there’s no telling. | 但医生说这说不准 |
[11:11] | We just don’t know. | 我们不知道原因 |
[11:15] | You went to college. | 你居然上过大学 |
[11:19] | And Zack’s always admired you | 扎克一直很敬佩你 |
[11:21] | because you’re the smartest person he knows. | 因为你是他认识的人当中最聪明的 |
[11:23] | Okay, whoa, whoa. Whoa, whoa. | 等一下 等一下 等一下 |
[11:25] | You know, this has been such a nice evening. | 今晚很愉快 |
[11:27] | Let’s all just stop before anyone says any more things. | 我们在有人说出更多话之前结束吧 |
[11:30] | Leonard, would you be the father of our baby? | 莱纳德 你愿意当我们小孩的父亲吗 |
[11:32] | Aw, you said a thing. | 你开口说话了 |
[11:42] | Wow, this is really flattering. | 我受宠若惊 |
[11:45] | And also really weird, right? | 但这事也很怪异 对吧 |
[11:48] | Oh, just to be clear, | 我先说清楚 |
[11:50] | you don’t get to… you know. | 你可不能… 你懂的 |
[11:52] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[11:55] | – I got it. – Just because I slept with your wife | -我明白 -虽然我睡过你老婆 |
[11:57] | doesn’t mean you get to sleep with mine. | 但不代表你就能睡回我的 |
[12:01] | We… we get it, | 我们明白 |
[12:03] | but… thank you for saying it out loud. | 不过 “谢谢”你大声说出来 |
[12:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气哦 |
[12:09] | I know it’s a big ask, but it would mean so much to us. | 我知道这请求很重大 但你如果能答应就太棒了 |
[12:13] | Yeah, and we really don’t want a stranger’s, you know… | 是啊 我们真的不想要一个陌生人的… |
[12:15] | – I know. – …sperm. | -我懂 -精子 |
[12:19] | And Zack’s always talked about what a great guy Leonard is. | 扎克总说莱纳德是一个很棒的人 |
[12:23] | I… | 我… |
[12:24] | I really don’t know what to say. | 我真的不知道说什么好 |
[12:26] | Really? You don’t know what to say? | 真的吗 你不知道说什么好 |
[12:29] | You know, I-I think we should talk about this. | 我想我跟佩妮要先商量一下 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah. Definitely, you guys should talk, yeah. | 当然 你们应该好好谈一下 |
[12:34] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 不急 |
[12:40] | He means privately. | 他是指我俩私下谈 |
[12:41] | – Right. Sorry. – Sure. Yep. | -是哦 抱歉 -没问题 |
[12:43] | – Come on, Zack. – Okay. Yeah. | -走吧 扎克 -好的 |
[12:46] | You really think those two should be parents? | 你真认为那两人该为人父母吗 |
[12:48] | There’s nothing wrong with them. | 他们一点问题都没有啊 |
[13:00] | Hello, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[13:02] | Did you install a camera to spy on your fiancee? | 你是不是装了摄像头监视你的未婚妻 |
[13:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:06] | No! | 当然没有 |
[13:08] | That’s what her parents told me | 她父母跟我说要取消婚礼时 |
[13:10] | when they said they were calling off the wedding. | 就是这么说的 |
[13:11] | But I told them you would never do such a thing. | 但我告诉他们 你绝对不会做出这种事 |
[13:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:16] | I mean, I did install a camera | 虽然我确实装了摄像头 |
[13:18] | and I did spy on her, | 也监视了她 |
[13:19] | but I did not install it to spy on her. | 但我装摄像头并不是为了监视她 |
[13:23] | Well, that’s not going to be our story. | 我们可不能这么跟对方说 |
[13:25] | Our story is that she’s a liar. | 我们要说她是骗子 |
[13:28] | And-and old. An old, dirty liar. | 还人老珠黄 是下作的老骗子 |
[13:31] | Oh, no. She’s-she’s actually great. | 不 其实她很棒 |
[13:33] | I’m the one who screwed up. | 是我把事情搞砸了 |
[13:35] | Well, don’t say that to them. | 别跟他们这么说 |
[13:37] | She’s bad. You’re good. | 她超贱 你超好 |
[13:39] | They have to pay me back for my wedding deposits. | 他们必须把婚礼订金还给我 |
[13:43] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[13:44] | I should have… I should have just trusted her. | 我应该相信她的 |
[13:46] | So you’re saying you still want to get married? | 那你意思是 你还是想跟她结婚 |
[13:49] | Fine. Then I’ll call her parents | 好吧 那我打给她父母 |
[13:50] | and we’ll straighten this whole thing out. | 把事情说清楚 |
[13:52] | I don’t think she wants to marry me. | 她应该不想嫁给我了 |
[13:54] | And honestly… | 说实话 |
[13:56] | she deserves someone better. | 她值得有更好的人 |
[13:58] | Rajesh, you need to stop being so hard on yourself. | 拉杰什 你别再对自己那么严苛了 |
[14:02] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[14:05] | Y-You’ve never told me that. | 你从没跟我说过 |
[14:07] | You’re also a dope. | 你也是一个笨蛋 |
[14:11] | That you’ve said. | 这个你说过 |
[14:13] | But your heart’s in the right place, | 但你的心没有恶意 |
[14:15] | and you deserve happiness. | 你理应拥有幸福 |
[14:16] | So you just need to figure out what you want, | 所以你只需要想清楚你要的是什么 |
[14:19] | and if that means cancelling the wedding, we cancel the wedding. | 如果这意味着取消婚礼 我们就取消 |
[14:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | But figure it out quickly, or I’ll be celebrating | 但要快点想清楚 不然我下次 |
[14:26] | my next birthday with a lot more elephants | 过大寿时 大象和万寿菊的数量 |
[14:28] | and marigolds than I expected. | 可是会远远多过现在预期的数目 |
[14:33] | And Leonard just stood there with a big, dumb smile on his face, | 莱纳德站在那里 脸上露出白痴一样的笑容 |
[14:36] | like he was watching a puppy and a monkey make friends. | 好像他看着小狗和猴子交朋友一样 |
[14:41] | Well, I can see how he’d be flattered to be asked. | 我可以理解他觉得有人向他提这种要求是荣幸 |
[14:43] | It’s not flattering. It’s creepy. | 这不是荣幸 这很诡异 |
[14:45] | Well, something can be both flattering and creepy. | 有些情况可以既是荣幸也很诡异 |
[14:48] | You know, just the other night, Sheldon said that my feet | 那天晚上 谢尔顿说我的脚 |
[14:50] | looked like Richard Feynman’s hands. | 像物理学家理查德·费曼的手 |
[14:54] | Really? So you’d be okay | 是吗 如果有人 |
[14:54] | if someone wanted to use Sheldon as their sperm donor? | 想让谢尔顿捐精 你没意见吗 |
[14:57] | Oh, absolutely not. I am the only handmaid in this tale. | 绝对不行 在这个故事里 我是唯一的使女 |
[14:57] | 知名小说与剧集《使女的故事》中 有生育能力的女人”使女”是被圈养的生殖机器 | |
[15:03] | So Leonard’s really considering this? | 莱纳德真的在考虑吗 |
[15:05] | Yes. We got in a huge fight about it. | 对 我们大吵了一架 |
[15:07] | He said, well, if I don’t want to have his baby, | 他说 如果我不想生他的孩子 |
[15:08] | then why shouldn’t someone else be able to? Do you believe that? | 那为什么别人不能生 你们能相信这种屁话吗 |
[15:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:17] | Well, there is a deep-seated biological drive | 生物有一种根深蒂固的本能冲动 |
[15:19] | to pass on your genes. | 要将自己的基因遗传下去 |
[15:20] | It’s only natural. | 这是很自然的事 |
[15:22] | So you’re on his side? | 你们站在他这边吗 |
[15:24] | Well, viewing Leonard as a mammal, | 将莱纳德看成哺乳动物 |
[15:26] | it’s perfectly understandable. | 这完全无可厚非 |
[15:29] | But viewing him as your husband, he stinks. | 但把他看成你的丈夫 他可恶极了 |
[15:31] | And we hate him. | 我们讨厌他 |
[15:36] | Really? Zack wanted you to donate | 真的吗 扎克要你捐献 |
[15:39] | your genetic material for his baby? | 你的基因做他孩子的爹 |
[15:41] | Yeah. So I’d be helping out a couple who really want a baby, | 对 这样我帮助了一对很想要孩子的夫妻 |
[15:45] | and they were gonna pay us, and Penny freaked out about it. | 他们还会给我们钱 但佩妮完全抓狂了 |
[15:48] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – I know. | -这完全没道理 -就是啊 |
[15:49] | They wanted you? | 他们要你吗 |
[15:53] | Yes, Sheldon, they wanted me. | 对 谢尔顿 他们要我 |
[15:55] | – I’m smart. I’m nice. – I’m smart. I’m nice. | -我聪明善良 -我也聪明善良 |
[15:58] | And I can eat cheese without clearing out a room. | 我吃乳制品后不需要让所有人快逃 |
[16:02] | Are you upset he didn’t ask you? | 他没问你 你生气了吗 |
[16:04] | Of course not. I just think it’s interesting | 当然不是 我只是觉得有趣 |
[16:06] | that of all the people he knows, | 在他认识的所有人之中 |
[16:08] | he thinks you’re the best choice. | 他认为你是最佳人选 |
[16:09] | Well, he does. | 他是这样想的 |
[16:11] | I don’t see why Penny is so against this. | 我不知道为什么佩妮这么反对 |
[16:14] | Well, perhaps Penny’s worried that you haven’t considered | 也许佩妮担心你没有考虑到 |
[16:16] | the emotional toll of knowing there’s a child out there | 情感上的打击 知道有个亲生孩子存在 |
[16:19] | who is biologically yours but not actually yours. | 但那个孩子却又不属于你 |
[16:24] | Wow, that’s really insightful. | 你的看法相当深刻 |
[16:26] | Yeah, I’m taller than you and I don’t have asthma. | 对 我比你高 我没有哮喘 |
[16:28] | Those people are crazy. | 那两个人真是疯了 |
[16:37] | Come on, I know you’re there, and I know you know it’s me. | 拜托 我知道你在家 我知道你知道是我 |
[16:45] | – You’re just making this harder. – Look… | -你这样做只会有反效果 -听我说 |
[16:48] | you were right. | 你是对的 |
[16:50] | I was doing this for the wrong reasons. | 我要和你结婚的理由是错的 |
[16:53] | You deserve to marry someone who knows | 你值得嫁给一位 |
[16:54] | how amazing you are… and who proposes | 知道你有多好的人 他求婚的原因 |
[16:57] | because he doesn’t want to spend a single day without you. | 是希望生活中每一天都有你 |
[17:01] | Not… not because he wants to catch up to his friends. | 而不是因为他想赶上朋友们的节奏 |
[17:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:08] | And I want you to know, I think I could be that man. | 我想让你知道 我觉得我可以成为那个男人 |
[17:12] | Raj, I’m not gonna marry you. | 拉杰 我不会嫁给你的 |
[17:14] | – I’m not asking you to. – Then why are you here? | -我没求你嫁给我 -那你来做什么 |
[17:17] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[17:18] | Okay? I like you. | 好吗 我喜欢你 |
[17:20] | I-I like you enough to start this relationship | 我对你的喜欢足以从头开始这段恋情 |
[17:22] | at the beginning, not in the middle. | 而不是跳过开头 从中间发展 |
[17:25] | So… | 所以 |
[17:26] | will you go out on a date with me? | 你愿意和我约会吗 |
[17:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | But I warn you, | 但我警告你 |
[17:41] | I just got out of a weird relationship, | 我刚结束一段奇怪的关系 |
[17:42] | and I might complain about my ex a lot. | 我可能会狂吐槽我的前任 |
[17:46] | Maybe he’s being weird because | 他奇怪也许是因为 |
[17:47] | he doesn’t know how to ask for his ring back. | 他不知道怎么要回订婚戒指 |
[18:03] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[18:04] | Just out. | 出去了 |
[18:06] | All right, look, um… | 好吧 听我说 |
[18:08] | I’m sorry that we fought before. | 抱歉之前我们吵架了 |
[18:10] | I know this is a really unusual situation, | 我知道这是一个非常特殊的情况 |
[18:13] | and if you don’t want me to do it, I won’t. | 如果你不同意 我不会答应他们 |
[18:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:19] | We’re a team. We’re in this together. | 我们是夫妻 所有事情都要一条心 |
[18:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:40] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[18:41] | It’s a sample cup. | 这是取样杯 |
[18:43] | Really? ‘Cause it looks like the top off the NyQuil bottle. | 是吗 看起来像感冒药的瓶盖 |
[18:49] | It’s the closest thing I could find. | 这是我能找到的最像的东西 |
[18:50] | – It’s a gesture. Shut up. – All right, sorry. | -我在表明态度 闭嘴 -好的 抱歉 |
[18:55] | So… are you saying you’re okay with this? | 那么 你是说你没意见吗 |
[18:59] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[18:59] | but… when I told you I didn’t want to have kids, | 但是 我跟你说我不想要孩子时 |
[19:02] | you didn’t have a say in that, so… | 你没有发言权 所以… |
[19:05] | maybe I don’t need to have a say in this. | 也许这件事我不需要有发言权 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | They couldn’t have picked a better person. | 他们也找不到更好的人选了 |
[19:17] | Are you calling Zack? | 你在打给扎克吗 |
[19:18] | No, Sheldon. Would you say that last part one more time? | 不 打给谢尔顿 你能把最后一句再说一遍吗 |
[19:23] | Oh, my… | 受不了 |