时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Champagne, a champagne, | 香槟 香槟 |
[00:04] | a champagne with a packet of Splenda in it. | 一杯加了一包代糖的香槟 |
[00:08] | – You know what I call this drink? – A waste of champagne? | -你知道我把这配方叫什么吗 -叫浪费香槟 |
[00:11] | No. A Dr. Cooper. | 不是 叫库珀博士 |
[00:15] | Because… | 因为… |
[00:16] | He’s also sweet and bubbly. | 他本人也是甜到冒泡 |
[00:21] | All right. | 行吧 |
[00:22] | A… A toast to Sheldon and Amy | 敬谢尔顿与艾米 |
[00:25] | and the publication of your super-asymmetry paper. | 成功发表超不对称性的论文 |
[00:27] | We are so proud of you guys. | 我们好为你们感到骄傲 |
[00:29] | – Cheers. – Thanks. | -干杯 -谢谢 |
[00:33] | Ooh! That is PhD-licious. | 真是博士级的好喝啊 |
[00:37] | So, have you guys gotten any feedback yet? | 你们的论文收到任何反馈了吗 |
[00:39] | Well, there are some comments online, | 网上是有一些评论 |
[00:41] | but we haven’t read them. We decided we don’t care | 但我们没读 我们决定了不要 |
[00:43] | – what people say about our work. – Good for you. | -去管网上的那些言论 -干得好 |
[00:45] | People online can be so mean. | 网上的人有时候可恶毒了 |
[00:47] | I posted a picture of myself on Instagram, | 我在社交平台发了张照片 |
[00:49] | and some jerk said I looked so skinny I might disappear. | 就有傻逼说我瘦到快要消失了 |
[00:53] | And yet, somehow she soldiers on. | 但她还是坚忍地活下来了 |
[00:57] | Although, Amy and I did give the world a gift. | 不过呢 我跟艾米给了这世界一份礼物 |
[01:00] | It would be nice to read some of the thank-you notes. | 读读一些人的感谢函也是不错 |
[01:03] | I’m surprised you’re interested in some stranger’s opinion. | 我挺惊讶你居然会对陌生人的看法有兴趣 |
[01:06] | Well, as I always say, | 正如我常说的 |
[01:07] | a stranger’s just a friend who hasn’t complimented me yet. | 陌生人只不过是还没夸过我的朋友罢了 |
[01:12] | Okay. I’ll read them. | 行 我来读读 |
[01:13] | If any of them accuse you of being too pretty, | 如果有人指控你漂亮过了头 |
[01:15] | Penny can help you through it. | 佩妮可以陪你一起度过 |
[01:18] | Okay, here’s one from Dr. Saltzberg at UCLA. | 加州大学的萨尔茨伯格教授说… |
[01:23] | Wait, no, stop. I don’t want to know. What if he’s mean? | 等等 别读 我不想知道了 万一他嘴很毒呢 |
[01:25] | Well, what if he’s complimentary? | 万一他嘴抹了蜜呢 |
[01:28] | I want to know. | 我想知道了 |
[01:30] | Okay. He says… | 好的 他说… |
[01:31] | – I don’t want to know. – All right, just… | -我又不想知道了 -够了 给… |
[01:33] | let me see it. | 给我看看 |
[01:36] | Okay, this is… this is really positive. | 这个… 非常正面的评论呢 |
[01:39] | Wow, it’s, like, really positive. | 妈呀 这简直要夸到天上了 |
[01:41] | He says it might be the discovery of the decade. | 他说这可能是近十年最大的发现 |
[01:46] | He’s right. They love it! | 真的呢 大家都在夸 |
[01:48] | This is so exciting. | 这真是太令人兴奋了 |
[01:49] | Oh, this may be the Dr. Cooper talking, | 有可能是这杯库珀博士上了头 |
[01:51] | but pour me another Dr. Cooper. | 但是再给我倒一杯库珀博士吧 |
[02:22] | Hey, Penny and I were thinking of getting | 我跟佩妮在考虑 |
[02:24] | a big paintball game together. | 组织一场漆弹大战 |
[02:26] | Oh, Leonard, why does she want to shoot you? | 莱纳德 为什么她想射爆你狗头了 |
[02:30] | She doesn’t want to shoot me. | 她没有想要射爆我啊 |
[02:31] | – Who doesn’t want to shoot you? – Penny. | -谁不想射你了 -佩妮 |
[02:33] | No, that doesn’t sound right. | 不 这听起来不合理 |
[02:36] | She just wants to play paintball. | 她只是想玩漆弹了而已 |
[02:37] | It combines my love of whimsy | 这活动融合了我的无厘头 |
[02:39] | with her love of making grown men cry. | 与她对把成年男人弄哭的喜爱 |
[02:42] | Sounds fun. Bernadette and I are in. | 感觉很有意思 我与伯纳黛特加入 |
[02:44] | – You don’t need to ask her? – No. I’ve been pretty annoying lately. | -不用先问过她吗 -不用 我最近挺烦人的 |
[02:47] | She’s gonna want to shoot me. | 她肯定也会想射爆我的狗头 |
[02:50] | Dr. Cooper. | 库珀博士 |
[02:51] | Ah, President Siebert. | 塞伯特校长 |
[02:52] | What are you doing in the regular cafeteria? | 你怎么在凡人的食堂吃饭呢 |
[02:54] | You’re a superstar. | 你可是个超级巨星 |
[02:55] | No offense, worker bees. | 无意冒犯 工蜂们 |
[02:58] | You should join me in my private dining room. | 你应该来我的私人饭厅吃饭 |
[03:00] | Dr. Fowler is already there. | 福勒博士已经在那里了 |
[03:02] | Can I bring my friends? | 我能带我的朋友们一起吗 |
[03:03] | No. | 不能 |
[03:05] | – Can I bring my tater tots? – Yes. | -我能带上我的薯球吗 -可以 |
[03:07] | All right, let’s go. | 很好 那走吧 |
[03:11] | Welcome to the inner sanctum. | 欢迎来到内部密厅 |
[03:13] | Oh, I do love a good sanctum. | 我确实喜欢好的密厅 |
[03:17] | Sheldon, look at my fruit plate. It’s got kiwi on it. | 谢尔顿快看我的水果盘 里面有猕猴桃呢 |
[03:20] | Ugh. I don’t like kiwi. | 我不喜欢猕猴桃 |
[03:21] | Neither do I, but it’s so fancy. | 我也不喜欢 但看起来好奢华 |
[03:24] | Well, this is nice. | 感觉真好 |
[03:26] | Why have we waited so long to do this? | 我们怎么拖了这么久才这么聚 |
[03:28] | Because you never invited us. | 因为你从没邀请过我们 |
[03:34] | Well, the important thing is you’re here now, | 最重要的是你们来了 |
[03:36] | and we’re so excited about your work. | 我们都对你们的成果感到很兴奋 |
[03:38] | This paper’s going to do big things for all of us, | 这论文会对我们有巨大的帮助 |
[03:40] | so if there’s anything that you need… | 所以如果有任何需要… |
[03:42] | You know, actually, I could use some barbecue sauce for my tots. | 如果能给我的薯球来点烧烤酱就好了 |
[03:44] | Oh, wait. No. Ketchup. | 等等 不 还是番茄酱吧 |
[03:46] | Can we have some barbecue sauce and ketchup over here? | 可以给我们来点烧烤酱与番茄酱吗 |
[03:49] | Both? | 两种都上吗 |
[03:53] | So this is how the other half lives. | 原来上等人都是这么活的 |
[03:56] | I just want you to know that you have our full support, | 我想让你们知道学校将会倾全力支持你们 |
[03:58] | and we’re organizing a big media push. | 我们还会组织盛大的媒体造势 |
[04:00] | Articles. Interviews. | 报导 采访 |
[04:02] | Oh, you want us to do interviews? | 你想我们受采访吗 |
[04:04] | Well, we’re thinking a divide-and-conquer approach here, | 我们的想法是走各个击破的路线 |
[04:07] | where you do the interviews, | 你负责受采访 |
[04:08] | and Sheldon stays here and holds down the fort. | 而谢尔顿留在校园里坚守大本营 |
[04:12] | You know… | 你懂吧 |
[04:13] | in case there’s an emergency. | 以免出现紧急情况 |
[04:15] | What kind of an emergency would there be in physics? | 物理界是能有什么紧急情况啊 |
[04:18] | I don’t know, maybe there’s an object in motion | 不知道啊 可能某个运动中的物体 |
[04:20] | that won’t stay in motion. | 它不保持运动 |
[04:22] | Or a reaction that’s equal but not opposite. | 或者有个作用力它只有相等但不相反的反作用力 |
[04:26] | It sounds like you don’t want Sheldon to do the interviews. | 您的言下之意似乎是不想让谢尔顿受采访 |
[04:30] | It’s not that we don’t want Sheldon to do the interviews, | 不是不想让谢尔顿接受采访 |
[04:32] | it’s just that we really want you to do the interviews. | 我们只是更希望你来接受采访 |
[04:35] | Without Sheldon. | 不要带谢尔顿 |
[04:38] | Now, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 |
[04:39] | are you trying to exclude me? | 你想把我摒弃在外吗 |
[04:41] | Look, Sheldon, you’re a brilliant man, | 谢尔顿 你聪明绝顶 |
[04:42] | but your people skills are… | 但是你跟人打交道的能力实在是… |
[04:44] | This is not barbecue sauce! | 这不是烧烤酱 |
[04:45] | This is steak sauce! What are you trying to pull? | 这是牛排酱 你想害谁呢 |
[04:48] | Like that. | 如我所述 |
[04:50] | This is ridiculous. | 胡说八道 |
[04:51] | It is my work, too, and I am perfectly capable | 这论文也有我的功劳 我完全有能力 |
[04:53] | of keeping it together for an interview. | 胜任一次采访任务 |
[04:55] | Okay. Say somebody asks if you feel your work | 好吧 假设有人说你的研究 |
[04:58] | is derivative of the work of Professor Joseph Polchinski. | 是从约瑟夫·波钦斯基教授的研究中衍生而来 |
[05:11] | Seriously, can we get this man some barbecue sauce!? | 快点 给这位先生赶紧上个烧烤酱吧 |
[05:18] | Would you mind stocking these? | 你能把这些货清点一下吗 |
[05:20] | Actually, I’m not on the clock today. | 事实上我今天不上班 |
[05:21] | I’m just hanging out with my boyfriend. | 我只是来陪我的男友 |
[05:23] | Ah, cool. Huh. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | That’s me, right? | 男友是指我吧 |
[05:28] | Oh, I forgot to tell you– | 我忘记告诉你了 |
[05:29] | I broke up with you, and now I’m | 我已经和你分手 现在 |
[05:30] | dating… that guy. | 我在和… 他交往 |
[05:34] | I know you’re joking, | 我知道你在开玩笑 |
[05:35] | but my flight-or-flight response doesn’t. | 但我的”逃跑还是逃跑”的应激反应可不知道 |
[05:39] | Isn’t it fight-or-flight? | 应该是”战斗还是逃跑”的压力应激反应吧 |
[05:40] | Not for me. | 我这人的版本不一样 |
[05:43] | So I told my mom she just needed to back off. | 所以我让我妈不要再插手了 |
[05:45] | This is our wedding, | 这是属于我们的婚礼 |
[05:46] | and if anyone’s gonna design the floral arrangements, | 如果需要指派一人负责花卉布置 |
[05:48] | it’s going to be my man. | 那必须得是我男人 |
[05:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | I mean, I-I’m not trying to be a groomzilla, | 我不想变成怪兽一样的新郎 |
[05:55] | but… this is my special day. | 但… 这可是我的大喜之日 |
[06:02] | Someone texting you? | 有人给你发短信吗 |
[06:03] | Uh, no. It’s just my, | 不 只是我的 |
[06:05] | uh, doorbell camera. | 门铃摄像头 |
[06:06] | Oh. I got one of those for my place, but I never installed it. | 我家也有一个 不过我从没去安装 |
[06:09] | Oh, it’s easy. I can do it for you. | 很简单 我可以帮你装 |
[06:11] | You’re gonna love it. It’s how I found out | 你会喜欢的 我就是借此 |
[06:12] | a raccoon was stealing my cheese-of-the-month club. | 发现一只浣熊偷走了我奶酪俱乐部的邮包 |
[06:16] | What did you do? | 那你怎么处理了 |
[06:17] | Nothing. I didn’t want to piss it off. | 什么也没做 我可不想惹它生气 |
[06:19] | It was, like, huge from eating all the cheese. | 它吃了那么多奶酪以后长得可大只了 |
[06:23] | Hey. We’re doing a big paintball game on Saturday | 我们周六有一场漆弹游戏 |
[06:25] | if you two want to join. | 你俩想加入吗 |
[06:27] | Oh, my roommate asked me to help her move out on Saturday. | 我的室友周六要让我帮她搬家呢 |
[06:29] | Ugh. That sucks. | 太惨了 |
[06:30] | Sucks for her. I’m playing paintball. | 是她惨了 我要去打漆弹 |
[06:34] | I-I didn’t know your roommate was moving out. | 我不知道你室友要搬走了啊 |
[06:36] | Yeah. I’ve been looking for a new one, | 是的 我一直在找新的室友 |
[06:38] | but… so far no luck. | 但… 还没找到 |
[06:41] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[06:42] | She needs a roommate. | 她需要一个新室友 |
[06:53] | What do you think, Stuart? | 你怎么想 斯图尔特 |
[06:54] | Uh, I-I-it, uh… | 我… 我… |
[06:57] | Flight. | 逃跑 |
[06:58] | Flight. | 逃跑 |
[07:05] | That was hard to watch. | 真是惨不忍睹 |
[07:11] | Okay, I need you to be honest with me. | 你得老实回答我 |
[07:15] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[07:19] | A little shorter, but as we age that happens to all of us. | 你变矮了 不过随着年纪增长大家都会变矮的 |
[07:24] | Come on, help me out here. | 拜托 给点意见 |
[07:25] | I’ve got a bunch of interviews today. | 我今天要接受好几个采访呢 |
[07:27] | Well, no one’ll notice. They never met you before. | 没人会注意到变矮 他们以前都没见过你 |
[07:31] | Sheldon, I’m nervous, | 谢尔顿 我好紧张 |
[07:32] | and I wish you were coming with me. | 我很希望你也能和我一起来 |
[07:34] | If it helps, I wrote up some possible questions | 如果对你有帮助的话 我帮你写下了 |
[07:37] | and answers for you. | 一些可能出现的问题和答案 |
[07:40] | “Whom do you love more, | “你更喜欢谁 |
[07:42] | Sheldon the scientist or Sheldon the man?” | 科学家谢尔顿还是爷们谢尔顿” |
[07:47] | “Answer: Sheldon the scientist, | “回答 科学家谢尔顿 |
[07:48] | but by such a slim margin that it’s statistically insignificant.” | 但其微弱的领先优势在统计上来说可谓微乎其微” |
[07:54] | Well, you really managed to capture my voice. | 你真是掌握了我说话的方式 |
[07:57] | Well, don’t worry. I’m sure you’re gonna do great. | 别担心 你一定会表现很好 |
[08:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | – Okay, bye. – Wait-wait-wait. | -好 走了 -等等 |
[08:02] | – You forgot the cards. – Love you, too. | -你忘了带卡片 -我也爱你 |
[08:08] | Really? She asked you to move in with her? | 真的吗 她要你搬去和她同居 |
[08:11] | Yeah, she was hinting around about it, | 是的 她一直在暗示这件事 |
[08:13] | but I think I handled it pretty well. | 不过我应对十分游刃有余 |
[08:16] | “Pretty well”? | “游刃有余” |
[08:18] | You ran out of there so fast, if it was a cartoon, | 你逃得那么快 如果是在拍动画片 |
[08:21] | there would have been a Stuart-shaped hole in the wall. | 墙上会砸出一个斯图尔特形状的洞出来 |
[08:25] | Was she mad? | 她生气了吗 |
[08:26] | Uh, no. I talked to her after. | 没有 我之后和她聊了 |
[08:28] | She said she’s fine. | 她说没事 |
[08:29] | – Oh, no. Yikes! – You’ll find someone new. | -好惨 -你会找到新女友的 |
[08:34] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[08:35] | Yeah, it’s just Anu’s doorbell camera. | 没事 是安努的门铃摄像头 |
[08:37] | I helped her install it. | 我帮忙她装上了 |
[08:38] | You can’t look at it. That’s spying. | 你不能看吧 这算是偷窥 |
[08:40] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个男的是谁啊 |
[08:41] | Ooh, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:45] | He’s got… bags. | 他手上提着… 袋子 |
[08:47] | He’s probably just delivering food. | 他大概是个送餐的吧 |
[08:49] | Why is she hugging him? | 她为什么要拥抱他 |
[08:51] | Maybe she doesn’t have tip money? | 也许她手边没零钱给小费 |
[08:55] | W-Wait, why is she inviting him into the house? | 等等 她为什么要邀请他进屋 |
[08:58] | She’s a good tipper? | 也许她给小费很大方 |
[09:04] | Do you ever feel guilty that we get to eat | 我们可以在高级饭厅用餐 |
[09:05] | in the fancy dining room | 而我们的朋友 |
[09:07] | while our friends have to eat in the regular one? | 只能在普通食堂吃饭 你会不会内疚啊 |
[09:09] | Yes. Wait, did you say “guilty” or “happy”? | 会 等等 你刚说”内疚”还是”开心” |
[09:13] | “Guilty.” | “内疚” |
[09:14] | Oh, then no. | 那不会 |
[09:16] | In fact, take a picture of me with the garlic knots to send them. | 其实呢 照我手举蒜结面包的照片发给他们 |
[09:21] | There’s my MVP– | 这不是我的MVP吗 |
[09:22] | Most Valuable Physicist. | 最有价值物理学家 |
[09:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:25] | And my star of NPR Science Friday | 还有我在国家公共电台《科学周五》 |
[09:28] | and a potpourri of popular podcasts. | 及一众最火播客节目中的明星 |
[09:32] | I don’t know if I’d use the word “star.” | 我不知道用”明星”这个词会不会太夸张啦 |
[09:34] | I would. | 不夸张 |
[09:35] | I got an early look at the interview you did for Wired, | 我已经预先看过你为《连线》杂志做的采访 |
[09:38] | and it is glowing. They loved you. | 精彩至极 他们可喜欢你了 |
[09:40] | That’s great. Thanks for telling me. | 太好了 谢谢你告诉我 |
[09:42] | Congratulations, Amy. | 恭喜你 艾米 |
[09:43] | – I’m so proud of you. – And that headline– | -我真为你骄傲 -大标题就是 |
[09:45] | “The Neurobiologist Who Revolutionized Physics.” | 《彻底改革物理学的神经生物学家》 |
[09:48] | I’m sorry. The who who did what to– huh? | 不好意思 你说谁彻底啥来着 |
[10:00] | Oh, hey, how did your interview go? | 采访做得怎么样啦 |
[10:02] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[10:03] | You don’t sound very happy. | 你好像不是很开心啊 |
[10:05] | Oh, why wouldn’t she be happy? | 她怎么会不开心呢 |
[10:06] | She’s the neurobiologist who revolutionized physics. | 她可是彻底改革物理学的神经生物学家 |
[10:10] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[10:13] | This should be fun. I’ve never played before. | 应该会很好玩 我以前从没玩过 |
[10:15] | Oh, fair warning– it can get pretty ugly out there. | 提醒你一下 玩起来可能会六亲不认 |
[10:18] | Okay, well, remember, I’m your fiancee. | 好吧 记住 我可是你的未婚妻 |
[10:20] | Oh, I remember. Do you? | 我记得很清楚 你呢 |
[10:23] | All right, we need two teams. | 好了 我们要分成两队 |
[10:25] | Who wants to be the captain? | 谁想当队长 |
[10:26] | Oh, me. | 我 |
[10:28] | Uh, sure. Why not? | 好吧 有何不可 |
[10:30] | All right, why don’t you pick first? | 不如你先选队员 |
[10:32] | Okay, um… Leonard. | 好的 莱纳德 |
[10:35] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[10:37] | No, I’m picking you. | 我选你 |
[10:38] | First? For a team? | 我第一个被选为队员 |
[10:42] | What is happening? | 天有异象啊 |
[10:45] | All right, I take Bernadette. | 好吧 我选伯纳黛特 |
[10:48] | Really? You’re picking her over me? | 不会吧 你选她却不选我 |
[10:49] | Yeah, ’cause she’s vicious and can hide behind a mushroom. | 是啊 她下手够狠 还能躲在蘑菇后面 |
[10:54] | Um… Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[10:56] | Raj. | 拉杰 |
[10:59] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[11:00] | I’ll take Anu. | 我选安努 |
[11:07] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[11:09] | All rightie. | 好咧 |
[11:10] | Come on, pick me, pick me. | 拜托 选我 选我 |
[11:14] | I will take… Stuart! | 我选 斯图尔特 |
[11:16] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[11:21] | Okay, guys, we need some people to stay here and guard the flag | 各位 我们要留部分人在这里保卫旗帜 |
[11:23] | and some people to move out and try to capture theirs. | 剩下的人出去抢他们的旗子 |
[11:25] | Okay. Sheldon, do you want to stay here and…? | 好的 谢尔顿 你想留在这儿… |
[11:27] | What? Hold down the fort? ‘Cause that’s all I’m good for. | 什么 坚守大本营吗 因为我只适合这个 |
[11:29] | Is that what you were going to say? | 你打算这么说吗 |
[11:30] | You know that’s not what he meant. | 你知道他不是这个意思 |
[11:31] | Oh, why don’t you go out there? | 那不如你出去吧 |
[11:33] | Maybe you’ll be the neurobiologist | 没准你能成为彻底改革 |
[11:34] | who revolutionizes paintball. | 漆弹的神经生物学家呢 |
[11:36] | Stop it. You’re being ridiculous. | 够了 你太不讲理了 |
[11:38] | Am I? Maybe it’s just my poor people skills. | 是吗 也许我只是不擅长跟人打交道 |
[11:40] | Oh, it’s definitely your poor people skills. | 当然是因为你不擅长跟人打交道了 |
[11:44] | All right, the choices are– get shot at | 好了 选项有 中弹 |
[11:45] | or stay here and listen to them fight. | 或留在这听他们吵架 |
[11:47] | Shot at. | 选中弹 |
[11:56] | This is pretty exciting, sneaking around like this. | 玩这个好刺激呀 偷偷摸摸跑来跑去 |
[11:59] | Oh, so you like sneaking around. Good to know. | 原来你喜欢偷偷摸摸 我知道了 |
[12:02] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[12:04] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 当我没说 |
[12:06] | Let me see if the coast is clear. | 我看看外面是不是安全了 |
[12:11] | See anybody? | 有看到人吗 |
[12:12] | Yes, I saw a strange man going into your house the other night! | 有 我前几天晚上看到一个陌生男人进你家 |
[12:16] | What? | 什么 |
[12:18] | But out there, there’s nobody. | 但战场上没人 |
[12:32] | I’m hit. | 我中弹了 |
[12:36] | I said I was hit! | 我说我中弹了 |
[12:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:43] | Why do you keep shooting me? | 你干嘛一直射我 |
[12:44] | Why don’t you want to move in with me? | 你为什么不想搬来跟我同居 |
[12:46] | I-I didn’t say I didn’t want to. | 我没说我不想啊 |
[12:49] | No, you just ran away. | 你只是落荒而逃了 |
[12:52] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[12:55] | Stuart?! | 斯图尔特 |
[12:57] | Did you run away again? | 你是不是又逃跑了 |
[12:59] | No! | 没有 |
[13:03] | Bang, you’re out. | 砰 你出局了 |
[13:04] | What?! I’m not out. | 什么 我才没出局 |
[13:06] | You didn’t even shoot me. | 你都没开枪射我 |
[13:07] | I’m not gonna shoot you from right here. | 我不会在这朝你开枪的 |
[13:09] | It’s too close. It’s gonna hurt. | 距离太近了 你会疼的 |
[13:10] | Oh, come on. It’s not gonna hurt that bad. | 少来 又不会有多疼 |
[13:12] | I’m telling you, from this distance it’s gonna… Ow! | 我告诉你 这么近被射中真的会… |
[13:17] | See? That hurt! | 看到没 超疼 |
[13:18] | All right. Fine, you can shoot me. | 行吧 你可以开枪射我 |
[13:20] | No, I’m not gonna shoot you. Ow! | 我不会开枪射你的 |
[13:25] | Aah, you were right. We’re way too close. | 你说得对 我们离得太近了 |
[13:28] | See, I told you it’s gonna hurt… | 是不是 我说了会疼吧 |
[13:32] | I can’t believe you’re taking this out on me. | 你竟然把气撒在我身上 |
[13:34] | I was just trying to get publicity for our paper. | 我不过是为了宣传我们的论文 |
[13:37] | By making it seem like it was your idea? | 办法就是将它变成你的个人结果吗 |
[13:39] | I didn’t write the headline, Sheldon. | 标题不是我写的 谢尔顿 |
[13:41] | Did you even read the article? | 你有读过那篇报道吗 |
[13:42] | Because I talk about you continuously. | 因为我不断提到你 |
[13:44] | I know, and it just made you sound modest and charming. | 我知道 这显得你谦虚 迷人 |
[13:51] | Why can’t you just be proud of me? | 你为什么不能为我骄傲呢 |
[13:54] | I am proud of you. | 我为你骄傲啊 |
[13:56] | Really? Because you sound jealous. | 是吗 你听起来嫉妒了 |
[13:58] | Well, I’m that, too. I’ve seen Inside Out. | 我也嫉妒 我看过《头脑特工队》 |
[14:01] | I know I can feel two things at once. | 我知道我一次可以有两种情绪 |
[14:08] | Well, now I feel three things. | 现在我有三种情绪 |
[14:15] | Who shot you? | 谁把你射成这样 |
[14:18] | Denise, uh, Denise, Denise, Denise, Denise, | 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 |
[14:22] | Denise, Denise, Denise, | 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 |
[14:23] | Denise, Denise, Denise, Denise | 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 德妮丝 |
[14:26] | and me when I was running from Denise. | 我逃离德妮丝时误伤了自己 |
[14:30] | What is up with you two? | 你们俩怎么了 |
[14:32] | Well, it’s kind of hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[14:34] | you know when things are going great, but you worry | 你们知道当事情进展一切顺利时 你却担心 |
[14:37] | that any minute you might screw everything up? | 你有可能随时搞砸一切的那种感觉吗 |
[14:39] | – No. – Yes. | -不知道 -知道 |
[14:42] | If you really like her, you can’t let fear get in the way. | 如果你真的喜欢她 不能被恐惧打败 |
[14:45] | You have to move forward. | 你必须勇往直前 |
[14:47] | And at a certain point, the fear of losing her goes away? | 到了某一天 害怕失去她的恐惧感会消失吗 |
[14:51] | I will let you know. | 我有了经验就告诉你 |
[14:55] | – You were spying on me? – That is not the point. | -你监视我了吗 -这不是重点 |
[14:57] | The point is who was that man? | 重点是那男人是谁 |
[15:00] | Fine. That was my ex-boyfriend. | 告诉你 那是我的前男友 |
[15:02] | Some of his stuff was still at my house, | 他还有东西在我家 |
[15:03] | and he stopped by to pick it up. | 他去我家拿 |
[15:05] | And did you give it to him? Did you give him his stuff? | 那你”给”他了吗 你把他的东西给他了吗 |
[15:10] | If “stuff” means sex, then no. | 如果”东西”指上床 没有 |
[15:14] | If “stuff” means his Waterpik, then yes! | 如果”东西”指他的水牙线 有 |
[15:17] | I got the flag! | 我拿到旗帜了 |
[15:18] | I’m gonna make a run for it. Cover me! | 我要跑路 掩护我 |
[15:24] | So you’re still talking to your ex-boyfriend? | 所以你还在跟前男友联系 |
[15:26] | Yes, and I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 对 我不会为这事道歉 |
[15:28] | And you need to delete that app from your phone. | 而你得从手机上把那个应用删掉 |
[15:30] | Because you’re hiding something from me? | 因为你有事瞒着我 |
[15:32] | No, because you should trust me! | 不 因为你应该相信我 |
[15:34] | How can I trust you?! I barely even know you! | 我怎么相信你 我都算不上了解你 |
[15:40] | Then what are we doing? | 那我们在做什么 |
[15:41] | Why are we planning a wedding? | 我们为什么要策划婚礼 |
[15:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:48] | Aah, sad man! | 可怜的男人 |
[15:56] | Oh. It’s you. | 是你 |
[15:59] | I can’t believe you shot me! | 我不敢相信你射我 |
[16:00] | I can’t believe I did, either. | 我也不敢相信 |
[16:02] | Right in the chest. | 正中胸口 |
[16:03] | Sorry. That’s gonna leave a bruise. | 抱歉 会留下瘀伤的 |
[16:06] | Yeah, a big one. | 对 很大一块 |
[16:08] | – Does it hurt? – A little. | -疼吗 -有一点 |
[16:11] | Want to kiss it and make it better? | 想亲亲那里让我不那么疼吗 |
[16:15] | I do. | 我想 |
[16:20] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:21] | Home. | 家 |
[16:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll wave to the doorbell when I get there. | 别担心 我到的时候会向摄像头挥手 |
[16:26] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[16:27] | At least let me drive you. | 至少让我开车送你 |
[16:29] | That’s okay. I’ll Uber. | 没事 我从网上叫车 |
[16:31] | We can take you. | 我们可以送你 |
[16:32] | Come on, Sheldon. | 走吧 谢尔顿 |
[16:34] | But I should warn you, we’re in a bit of a spat. | 但我要警告你 我们在吵架 |
[16:36] | At least I think we are. Amy, are we still in a spat? | 至少我觉得是 艾米 我们还在吵架吗 |
[16:38] | Are you ready to apologize? | 你准备道歉了吗 |
[16:40] | We are. | 还在吵架 |
[16:48] | – Get out! – Sorry. Sorry. I didn’t see anything. | -出去 -抱歉 我什么都没看到 |
[16:51] | Actually, could I…? | 那个 能不能给我… |
[16:52] | Ooh, thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Wow. That’s a lot of bruises. | 好多瘀伤 |
[17:08] | Yeah, well, you shot me a lot of times. | 对 毕竟你把我射成蜂窝 |
[17:14] | That’s not even counting the bruises on the inside. | 这还没算上心里的内伤 |
[17:18] | ‘Cause I hurt your feelings? | 我伤害了你的感情吗 |
[17:20] | Let’s hope that’s all it is. | 希望只是这样 |
[17:24] | Ah, look, I’m sorry that I freaked out. | 听我说 抱歉我之前吓坏了 |
[17:27] | It’s just that things are going so good with us, | 只是我们之间进展太顺利 |
[17:29] | and I’m afraid that if we go too fast, I am gonna mess it up. | 我害怕如果我们进展太快 我会搞砸 |
[17:34] | I get that. I don’t want to mess things up, either. | 我明白 我也不想搞砸 |
[17:39] | Um, I got you something. | 我准备了东西给你 |
[17:42] | It’s a key to my place to show you that I’m serious. | 这是我住的地方的钥匙 让你明白我是认真的 |
[17:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:48] | Well, isn’t this technically | 但这基本上不是 |
[17:50] | a key to Howard and Bernadette’s place? | 霍华德和伯纳黛特家的钥匙吗 |
[17:53] | Yes, so don’t ever use it or let them know that you have it. | 对 所以不要用 也不要让他们知道你有钥匙 |
[17:57] | – Come here. – Uh, no. | -抱抱 -不要 |
[17:58] | I appreciate it, but seriously, this is all bruise. | 谢了 但说真的 全是伤 |
[18:04] | Kiss? | 亲亲 |
[18:06] | Gently. | 温柔点 |
[18:13] | I’m about to start recording. Are you guys ready? | 我要开始录音了 你们准备好了吗 |
[18:17] | Sheldon, are you ready? | 谢尔顿 你准备好了吗 |
[18:18] | – Absolutely. – Great. | -当然 -很好 |
[18:20] | So, Dr. Cooper, my first question is for you. | 库珀博士 第一个问题是问你的 |
[18:23] | Oh, goody. | 太好了 |
[18:25] | Would you say that your paper is an extension | 你觉得你的论文是约瑟夫·波钦斯基教授 |
[18:28] | of the work of Professor Joseph Polchinski? | 研究成果的延伸吗 |
[18:49] | I’ll be in the car. | 我去车上了 |