时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, Penny, we were talking to our neighbors, | 佩妮 我们跟邻居聊天 |
[00:04] | and they’re thinking of moving and selling their house. | 他们说在考虑卖掉房子搬家 |
[00:06] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[00:07] | Something about babies crying | 好像跟孩子哭闹 |
[00:08] | and keeping them up all night; it’s not important. | 整晚睡不好觉有关 原因不重要啦 |
[00:10] | You guys should totally take a look at it. | 你们俩应该考虑下要不要买 |
[00:12] | Then we could be neighbors. | 那样我们就可以做邻居了 |
[00:13] | Hey. Wait a minute, what about us? | 慢着 那我们呢 |
[00:15] | I mean, we’re married now. | 我们现在结婚了 |
[00:16] | Maybe we want to buy the house next door. | 也许我们想买到你们隔壁呢 |
[00:18] | Well, Amy, we can’t move. | 艾米 我们可不能搬家 |
[00:20] | I’d have to change all the tags in my underwear. | 搬了我就得换掉我内裤上的所有标签了 |
[00:23] | You can buy new ones. | 你可以买新的 |
[00:24] | What– new house, new underwear. What am I, | 什么 换新房子 还要换新内裤 怎么 |
[00:26] | 美国联邦司法部管理的证人保护项目 为受到威胁的证人提供新身份与住所 | |
[00:26] | in the Witness Protection Program? | 我是进了证人保护计划吗 |
[00:29] | Okay. Guys, so what do you think? | 好吧 你们怎么想 |
[00:31] | Well, I don’t know, w-we’re pretty happy here. | 我说不好 我们在这里住得挺好 |
[00:33] | Yeah. Plus, if we moved, | 对 再说 要是我们想搬家 |
[00:34] | we’d probably just get a loft downtown. | 可能会去市区找一间跃层式公寓 |
[00:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[00:38] | I always figured we’d get a place with a yard. | 我一直以为我们会找个带院子的房子 |
[00:40] | Oh, sure, yeah, that makes sense, | 行吧 这就说得通了 |
[00:41] | so you could shoot hoops and mow the lawn? | 那你就可以去投篮和修剪草坪了 |
[00:45] | How are you two married? | 你俩是怎么会结婚的 |
[00:47] | You were there. I wore her down. | 你当时在场 我磨得她烦了不得不嫁 |
[00:48] | He did. | 没错 |
[00:50] | You guys should’ve talked about all this stuff | 你们应该在约会的时候 |
[00:52] | while you were dating. | 就把这些都聊明白 |
[00:54] | I mean, me and Anu already know so much about each other. | 我和安奴就已经对彼此了如指掌了 |
[00:57] | Wait, I forget, is Anu your waxer? | 慢着 我忘了 安奴是你的脱毛师吗 |
[00:59] | Uh, no, that’s Annette. | 不是 那是安妮特 |
[01:01] | Anu is the woman my father fixed me up with. | 安奴是我爸给我介绍的相亲对象 |
[01:03] | We’re going on our first date tomorrow. | 明天我们就要第一次约会了 |
[01:05] | Which reminds me, I need to see Annette. | 这提醒了我 我得找安妮特脱个毛 |
[01:09] | You’re really letting your father pick out a wife? | 你真的让你父亲来给你挑选妻子吗 |
[01:11] | Why not? | 为什么要拒绝 |
[01:12] | Arranged marriages have been working for thousands of years. | 包办婚姻已有上千年的成功历史了 |
[01:15] | Anu and I come from similar backgrounds, | 我和安奴出身相仿 |
[01:17] | our families get along | 我们的家庭交好 |
[01:18] | and we each filled out questionnaires, | 我们还各自填了问卷 |
[01:19] | so we know we’re not wasting our time | 这样就不会把时间浪费在 |
[01:20] | with someone who’s not compatible. | 跟你不匹配的人身上 |
[01:22] | Oh, that sounds so dry and clinical. | 这也太枯燥死板了吧 |
[01:24] | You lucky duck. | 你这个幸运的小子 |
[01:27] | I just don’t think you can truly know someone | 我只是觉得没有和对方相处过 |
[01:29] | until you’ve spent a lot of time with them. | 是无法真正了解一个人的 |
[01:31] | Really? What’s Penny’s dream vacation? | 真的吗 那佩妮梦想的度假地是哪里 |
[01:35] | Malibu beach house. | 马里布海景别墅 |
[01:39] | That’s Barbie’s dream vacation. | 那是芭比娃娃的梦想度假地 |
[01:42] | Maybe you should send us that questionnaire. | 不如你把问卷发给我们吧 |
[02:13] | Enjoying your book? | 还喜欢那本书吗 |
[02:14] | So much. | 喜欢得要死 |
[02:17] | Why do you keep poking at it? | 你为什么要一直在书上戳戳戳 |
[02:22] | Fine, I’m shopping on my phone. | 被你发现了 我在手机上购物 |
[02:25] | You’re the one who said you wanted to read more. | 是你说要多读点书的 |
[02:26] | Yes, I also tell people I only feed the kids organic. | 对 我还告诉别人我只给孩子吃有机食品呢 |
[02:29] | It’s just stuff you say. | 随口一说的客套话罢了 |
[02:34] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[02:35] | How was your night? | 玩得开心吗 |
[02:36] | Ah, it was great. We went to an improv show. | 挺棒的 我们去看即兴表演了 |
[02:39] | Yeah. They asked the audience to suggest a word, | 他们要观众提一个词来表演 |
[02:41] | and they used Stuart’s. | 最后用了斯图尔特的 |
[02:42] | Oh, cool, what was it? | 棒 什么词 |
[02:43] | Coconuts. | 椰子 |
[02:46] | It was such a good one. | 这词太妙了 |
[02:48] | It just came to me. | 我灵机一动 |
[02:50] | – Uh, what are you guys up to? – Reading. | -你们俩在干什么 -读书 |
[02:52] | Oh, nice, I wish I read more. | 真好 我也希望能多读点书 |
[02:54] | Well, if it’s important, you find the time. | 如果读书对你很重要 那你总能挤出时间的 |
[02:59] | You want to see my room? | 你想参观下我的房间吗 |
[03:00] | -Yeah. -Cool. | -好 -好极了 |
[03:04] | How do you feel about this? | 你什么感觉 |
[03:06] | That she can clearly do better, but that’s not for me to say. | 她显然能找个更好的 不过我没发言资格 |
[03:09] | No, with them in his room, doing stuff. | 不 我是说对他们在里面”忙乎” 你有何想法没 |
[03:12] | Oh, come on, we’re sitting right out here. | 不会的 我们就坐在外面呢 |
[03:13] | They’re not gonna do anything. | 他们不会做什么的 |
[03:21] | I’d like to change my answer. | 我想更改答案 |
[03:29] | Wow, you really are good at this. | 你真的很会涂指甲 |
[03:32] | Well, I’ve spent a lot of time painting D&D miniatures. | 我可是用了大把时间给模型上色的人 |
[03:36] | I know that makes you want to rip my shirt off, | 我知道你为此欲火焚身想扒了我的衣服 |
[03:38] | but wait until your nails are dry. | 不过先等指甲干了吧 |
[03:42] | Oh, it’s Raj. | 是拉杰 |
[03:44] | He sent us that Indian marriage questionnaire. | 他把那份印度婚姻问卷发来了 |
[03:46] | – Ooh, read one. – Okay. | -快念念 -好 |
[03:49] | “How religious are you?” | “你对宗教有多虔诚” |
[03:50] | That’s easy, both of us: not at all. | 这个简单 我俩都不信教 |
[03:51] | No, I wouldn’t say not at all. | 不 我不是一点都不信 |
[03:52] | I mean, I am pretty spiritual. | 我对精神洗涤很感兴趣 |
[03:54] | I do go to yoga, so… | 我会去做瑜伽 所以… |
[03:57] | Great, so your church is Our Lady of the Stretchy Pants. | 好 那你的教堂就是女士弹力裤 |
[04:02] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[04:03] | Uh, “How close are you with your family?” | “你和家人有多亲密” |
[04:05] | Pretty close. | 很亲 |
[04:07] | I’m gonna say not too close, | 我觉得我家不是很亲 |
[04:08] | but I’m hoping to get farther. | 但我希望再疏远些 |
[04:11] | How do you feel about children? | 你对孩子有什么看法 |
[04:13] | Um, they’re okay, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[04:14] | I mean, if I saw one, I wouldn’t throw a rock at it. | 我看到孩子不会对着他们扔石头的 |
[04:20] | W-Why would you throw a rock at a child? | 你为什么要对一个孩子扔石头 |
[04:23] | I just said I wouldn’t. | 我说了我不会扔 |
[04:26] | The question is would you like to have kids. | 这问题是问你想不想要孩子 |
[04:28] | So, yeah, we want kids. | 答案是肯定的 我们想要孩子 |
[04:30] | Yeah– someday. | 好吧 以后会有的 |
[04:31] | Right, like, in the next five years. | 对 大概五年内吧 |
[04:33] | Sure, uh, next question. | 行吧 下一个问题 |
[04:35] | “How are you with pets?” | “你跟宠物相处得好吗” |
[04:37] | Well, I did take care of Sheldon for 15 years, | 我照顾了谢尔顿十五年 |
[04:39] | and he only bit me twice. | 他只咬过我两次 |
[04:45] | I have to say, uh, after reading your questionnaire, | 在读了你填的问卷以后 我得说 |
[04:48] | I feel like I already know you. | 我感觉已经很了解你了 |
[04:50] | Totally. Me, too. Excuse me. | 没错 我也这么觉得 服务员 |
[04:53] | Can we please get sparkling instead of tap, | 把水换成起泡酒 |
[04:55] | some clean silverware and find out what they’re having? | 上点擦亮的银器餐具 再看看他们在吃什么 |
[04:57] | That looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[04:59] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[04:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:01] | So, you’re an astrophysicist. | 这么说 你是天文物理学家 |
[05:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[05:05] | I-I mean, uh, just yes. | 我 我是说 是的 |
[05:07] | U-Unless you prefer “Ma’am.” | 除非你想要我称你为”女士” |
[05:08] | I don’t. | 不必了 |
[05:09] | Good, because you don’t seem like a ma’am. | 好 因为你不像一位高傲的女士 |
[05:10] | You seem more like a sweet thang. | 而是一个小甜心 |
[05:16] | You are not good at this. | 你真的对撩妹一窍不通 |
[05:17] | Well, if I was good at this, | 要是我懂怎么撩妹 |
[05:19] | I wouldn’t need to be fixed up by my father. | 又何必让我爸来给我安排相亲 |
[05:21] | I never thought I’d let my family set me up, either, | 我也从没想过我会接受家里的安排 |
[05:23] | but I’m 34, I’d like to have kids | 可我已经34岁了 我想要孩子 |
[05:25] | and it’s hard to date because I work so much. | 但我工作太忙没时间约会 |
[05:27] | Oh, yes, uh, you’re a concierge. | 对了 你是酒店礼宾 |
[05:29] | For now. I plan to be managing a hotel in the next five years. | 暂时是这样 我打算五年内自己经营一家酒店 |
[05:32] | Four, if I can get the current manager out of the way. | 要是能把现在的老板踢走 四年就能搞定 |
[05:35] | He’s a smoker, so fingers crossed. | 他是个烟鬼 祝我好运了 |
[05:39] | I-I get it. You know, um, I used to have a long list | 我明白 你知道吗 我以前给未来的妻子 |
[05:42] | of what I wanted from a wife. | 列过一长串的要求 |
[05:44] | Uh, eyes like Sandra Bullock, | 要有桑德拉·布洛克那样的眼睛 |
[05:44] | 美国美女演员 一头浓密棕发 曾凭电影《弱点》获奥斯卡最佳女主 | |
[05:46] | hair like Sandra Bullock, | 桑德拉·布洛克那样的秀发 |
[05:48] | and the bravery of Ryan Stone. | 还要有瑞安·斯通那样的勇气 |
[05:50] | That’s Sandra Bullock’s character in Gravity. | 那是桑德拉·布洛克在《地心引力》里的角色名 |
[05:53] | But now, | 不过现在 |
[05:54] | I-I just want someone nice. | 我只希望遇到一个性格好的 |
[05:56] | I think I’m nice. Are you nice? | 我觉得我性格很好 你呢 |
[05:58] | Oh, I’m definitely nice. | 我性格可好了 |
[05:59] | Every time a girl breaks up with me she always starts with, | 每次有姑娘跟我分手 说的第一句话都是 |
[06:02] | “You’re a nice guy.” | “你是个好人” |
[06:05] | Look, your whole sweet, | 听着 你很讨人喜欢 |
[06:06] | insecure thing is cute, | 你的不自信也很可爱 |
[06:08] | but honestly, I have no time for that. | 但说实话 我没那么多闲工夫 |
[06:10] | If you’re not serious about this, | 如果你不是认真的 |
[06:11] | you need to walk away now. | 现在就走人 |
[06:13] | I-I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[06:15] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:18] | O-Okay, w-what does this mean? | 好的 这是什么意思 |
[06:21] | I think it means I might be the future Mrs…. | 意思就是我可能是未来的… |
[06:24] | Koothrappali. | 库萨帕里夫人 |
[06:26] | How would you feel if I didn’t change my name? | 如果我不跟夫姓 你会有何感想 |
[06:28] | A little hurt, but you wouldn’t know, because I’m too nice. | 有点受伤 但我不会告诉你 因为我是大好人 |
[06:35] | Hey, want to get lunch? | 想去吃午餐吗 |
[06:37] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:37] | Halley and Michael were up all night, and I’m way behind here. | 哈雷和迈克尔整晚没睡 我的进度完全落后了 |
[06:40] | – Oh, no, are they sick? – No. | -他们病了吗 -不是 |
[06:41] | They were just laughing and playing like a couple of jerks. | 他们只是像两个小混蛋一样边笑边玩 |
[06:46] | Boy, they’re cute, but they ruin everything. | 他们是很可爱 但什么都被他们毁了 |
[06:50] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[06:51] | You know, I’ve been thinking lately | 最近我一直在想 |
[06:52] | that maybe I don’t want kids. | 也许我不想要孩子 |
[06:55] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[06:56] | Of course you want them. It’s amazing. | 你当然要生孩子 他们棒呆了 |
[06:59] | You just said they ruin everything. | 你刚说什么都被他们毁了 |
[07:00] | I’m allowed to. It’s their fault I pee when I laugh. | 我有权利这样说 我笑的时候会漏尿就是他们害的 |
[07:05] | Hang on, why is it crazy | 等等 为什么我说 |
[07:06] | to say I might not want kids? | 不想要孩子就是疯了 |
[07:08] | Oh, it’s not crazy. | 不是疯了 |
[07:09] | It’s just wrong. | 只是错了 |
[07:11] | You only think you don’t want kids, | 你只是现在想着你不要孩子 |
[07:12] | but once you have kids, you’ll realize that you did want them. | 但你一旦生了孩子 你会发现其实你是想要孩子的 |
[07:16] | Or I don’t want them, so I won’t have them, so back off. | 又或者我不要孩子 我就不生孩子 你别管我 |
[07:20] | Aw, you sound just like me before I became a mom | 你这口气真像我还没有成为母亲 |
[07:23] | and learned what the meaning of love was. | 没有领悟爱的真谛的时候 |
[07:26] | Wow, I cannot believe how condescending you’re being. | 不敢相信你居然一副高高在上的样子 |
[07:29] | Look, I know it’s scary, but you’re gonna be a great mom. | 我知道很吓人 但你会成为很好的母亲 |
[07:32] | I know I’d be great, but the point is I don’t want to be one. | 我知道我会是好妈 但重点是我不想当妈 |
[07:35] | Maybe you wouldn’t be great. You kind of got a temper. | 也许你当不了一个好母亲 你的脾气太爆 |
[07:38] | You know, not everyone needs to have kids to be fulfilled. | 不是所有人都需要孩子来实现人生价值 |
[07:42] | You’re right, you’ve got Leonard. | 你说得对 你有莱纳德了 |
[07:44] | What more do you need? | 还有什么所求呢 |
[07:49] | – Hey, guys. – Hello. | -各位 -你好 |
[07:51] | How was your date? | 约会怎么样 |
[07:52] | Ah, let me answer that with a question. | 让我用一个问题来回答 |
[07:54] | How would you like to be my best man? | 你愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[07:58] | Wait, you’re not seriously | 慢着 你不会真要娶一个 |
[07:59] | marrying a woman you’ve met once. | 只见过一次的女人吧 |
[08:01] | Why not? She’s nice, I’m nice. | 有何不可 她人很好 我人很好 |
[08:04] | We’re just as likely to be happy as any other two people. | 我们与别的夫妻一样幸福的几率是同等的 |
[08:06] | Maybe even happier. | 甚至可能更加幸福 |
[08:08] | Sorry, that was not a swipe at you. | 抱歉 这话不是针对你 |
[08:12] | I didn’t think it was. | 我本来没觉得你针对我 |
[08:14] | Yeah, good, ’cause it was not. | 很好 因为我没有 |
[08:17] | Well, I, for one, | 我个人来说 |
[08:17] | applaud Raj’s decision to forgo emotional attachment | 为拉杰的决定喝彩 他放弃了感情束缚 |
[08:20] | and find a life partner by bowing | 通过屈服于三千年的独裁传统 |
[08:22] | to a 3,000-year-old authoritarian tradition. | 找到了人生伴侣 |
[08:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:27] | You married a woman you’re in love with. | 你娶了自己爱的女人 |
[08:28] | I can’t believe you’re throwing that back in my face. | 我真不敢相信你用这件事回击我 |
[08:32] | Why can’t you just be happy for me? | 你为什么不能为我开心 |
[08:34] | Because you’re being dumb. | 因为你这样很傻 |
[08:35] | You don’t know anything about her. | 你对她一点也不了解 |
[08:37] | W-Well, how come you all get to be married | 凭什么你们都结婚了 |
[08:39] | and I have to stay single? | 就我得一直当单身狗 |
[08:40] | I think that’s a question for a licensed professional. | 这问题恐怕要专业的心理咨询师才能回答 |
[08:43] | You know what, you’re not just insulting me. | 知道吗 你不仅羞辱了我 |
[08:45] | Okay? You’re insulting my family, my culture | 你还羞辱了我的家人 我的文化 |
[08:48] | and my future bride, Anu, | 和我未来的新娘安努 |
[08:50] | a vegetarian with a master’s degree from Cornell | 她是毕业于康奈尔大学的硕士 她吃素 |
[08:52] | whose favorite fruit is pineapple. | 最爱的水果是菠萝 |
[08:57] | Now, I’m not sure if this helps, but did you know | 我不确定这话是否有帮助 但你们知道吗 |
[08:59] | that pineapples were once so rare | 菠萝曾经非常稀有 |
[09:01] | that King Charles posed for a portrait with one? | 查尔斯国王找人绘制肖像时曾让菠萝一起入画 |
[09:04] | How does that help? | 这话能有什么帮助 |
[09:05] | Oh, it helped me. I’ve been trying to slide that | 帮了我 几年来我一直设法 |
[09:07] | into a conversation for years. | 在聊天中提起这事 |
[09:14] | Hey, honey, how was your day? | 亲爱的 今天过得好吗 |
[09:16] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:17] | Raj is talking about | 拉杰在说 |
[09:19] | marrying this woman he just met. | 要娶他刚认识的女人 |
[09:22] | I told him it was dumb, and now he’s mad at me. | 我说这样做很傻 现在他生我气了 |
[09:26] | The same thing happened to me. | 我有同样的遭遇 |
[09:28] | Penny said she didn’t want kids, | 佩妮说她不想要孩子 |
[09:29] | and I told her she was being silly, | 我说她这样很傻 |
[09:30] | and she accused me of being condescending. | 她指责我高高在上 |
[09:32] | Which is crazy, because if I wanted to be condescending, | 真是疯了 如果我想要高高在上 |
[09:34] | I would’ve said, “Ooh, ‘condescending.’ | 我会说 啊 你居然会用 |
[09:36] | That’s such a big word.” | “高高在上”这么高级的词 |
[09:41] | Why won’t our friends just listen to us? | 我们的朋友为什么不听我们的劝 |
[09:42] | We obviously know what we’re talking about. | 我们很明显是有经验的过来人啊 |
[09:44] | I know. | 就是说啊 |
[09:45] | We’re married, we have great kids, | 我们结婚了 我们有很好的孩子 |
[09:48] | great jobs, this great house. | 很好的工作 很好的房子 |
[10:16] | Hey, Leonard, remember yesterday | 莱纳德 还记得昨天 |
[10:18] | – when we were talking about having kids someday? – Yeah? | -我们说以后会生孩子吗 -怎么了 |
[10:21] | Well, what if it wasn’t someday. | 如果不是以后呢 |
[10:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:30] | Oh, my God, are you pregnant? | 我的天 你怀孕了吗 |
[10:32] | No. No. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 没没没 没有 绝对没有 |
[10:36] | So? | 那… |
[10:37] | No. | 没有 |
[10:39] | What I meant was, | 我意思是 |
[10:41] | what if, what if we didn’t have kids? | 如果我们不要孩子呢 |
[10:44] | Ever? | 永远不要吗 |
[10:45] | I mean, our life is so great. | 我们的生活这么幸福 |
[10:46] | Why would we want to change that? | 为什么要改变呢 |
[10:49] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[10:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:54] | And I guess it would be hard raising kids | 我想在你从没告诉过我的 |
[10:56] | in the-the loft you never told me you wanted. | 你想要的跃层式公寓里养孩子是挺难的 |
[10:59] | – Well, wait, don’t be mad. – I’m not mad. | -等等 别生气 -我没生气 |
[11:01] | Why would I be mad? | 我为什么要生气 |
[11:03] | There’s nothing to be mad at! | 根本没什么可生气的 |
[11:06] | You have to-to turn the thing. | 你得转一下那个东西 |
[11:07] | I knew that! | 我知道 |
[11:11] | – Hi, Leonard. – I’m not mad! | -莱纳德 -我没生气 |
[11:24] | You’re awfully quiet. | 你安静得出奇 |
[11:26] | – Sorry. – No, I like it. | -抱歉 -不 我喜欢 |
[11:30] | Got a lot on my mind. | 我有很多烦心事 |
[11:33] | Would you like to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[11:35] | Not really. | 不想 |
[11:36] | Grape Nuts for breakfast, quiet car ride, | 早餐吃全谷麦片 安静的行车旅程 |
[11:38] | things are really breaking my way today. | 我今天真是事事顺心 |
[11:42] | It’s just Penny hit me with some pretty big news | 佩妮的重大消息杀了我一个措手不及 |
[11:45] | and it’s a lot to process. | 要消化的东西太多了 |
[11:46] | And you’d like to do that quietly. I respect that. | 你想安静地消化 我尊重你 |
[11:50] | She said she doesn’t want to have kids. | 她说她不想要孩子 |
[11:53] | Maybe she didn’t mean it, | 也许她不是认真的 |
[11:55] | like when you said you didn’t want to talk about this. | 就像你说你不想谈这事 |
[11:59] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[12:05] | Do you want to have children? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[12:06] | Well, I always assumed we would and now I find out, you know, | 我一直以为以后会有的 但现在我发现 |
[12:09] | I might be the last of the Hofstadter line. | 霍夫斯塔德一家到我这可能就绝子绝孙了 |
[12:12] | Doesn’t your brother have children? | 你哥不是有孩子吗 |
[12:14] | And your sister. She kept the Hofstadter name | 还有你姐 她保留了娘家姓 |
[12:16] | and has five healthy boys: | 生了五个健康的儿子 |
[12:18] | Neil, Jeffrey, Scott, William and baby Richard. | 尼尔 杰弗里 斯科特 威廉 还有理查德宝宝 |
[12:23] | I’m going back to being quiet. | 我还是继续安静吧 |
[12:24] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[12:31] | Hey. Mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[12:34] | Did you just come here to tell me I’m making a gigantic mistake | 你是来告诉我 我犯下了天大的错误吗 |
[12:37] | by having this blueberry muffin | 因为我点了蓝莓松饼 |
[12:39] | and I should’ve got a cinnamon roll like you did? | 我应该像你一样吃肉桂卷 |
[12:40] | No. | 不是 |
[12:41] | Good, ’cause I’m happy with my choice. | 那就好 因为我对自己的选择很满意 |
[12:44] | Although that cinnamon roll does smell good | 不过那个肉桂卷确实挺香的 |
[12:46] | if you’re open to halfsies. | 你能分我一半吗 |
[12:49] | – Fine. – Thanks. | -行吧 -谢谢 |
[12:52] | Look, I’m sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[12:54] | You’re right. I-I was being… | 你说得对 我当时太… |
[12:55] | Oh, my God, that is so good! | 我的老天鹅 太好吃了 |
[12:59] | I can wait. | 等会再说吧 |
[13:00] | No… Sorry. | 不 抱歉 |
[13:02] | Go on. | 你继续 |
[13:04] | I’ve known you a long time. | 我们认识很久了 |
[13:06] | You believe in romance more than any person I’ve ever met | 你是我见过的最相信浪漫的人 |
[13:10] | and it’s hard to see you give up on that. | 看到你放弃 我很难受 |
[13:14] | But if you really think marrying this woman | 但如果你真觉得跟这个女人结婚 |
[13:17] | is gonna make you happy, | 能让你快乐 |
[13:18] | then you have my complete and total support. | 那我全心全意支持你 |
[13:20] | I will be with you every step of the way. | 我会陪你走过每一步 |
[13:24] | Thanks, Howard. That means a lot. | 谢谢 霍华德 这番话意义重大 |
[13:26] | So, hey, is this wedding gonna be in India? | 那婚礼会在印度举行吗 |
[13:28] | Ah, maybe. | 有可能哦 |
[13:35] | What the hell, Penny?! | 搞毛啊 佩妮 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna need more than that. | 你得说具体一点我才知道 |
[13:41] | You’re not having kids? | 你不打算生孩子 |
[13:42] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[13:45] | How is it any of your business? | 这关你什么事啊 |
[13:47] | Because your kids were supposed to be friends with my kids. | 因为你的小孩本该当我家小孩的朋友 |
[13:49] | Who’s gonna be friends with them now? | 现在谁来当他们的朋友 |
[13:53] | They will find other friends. | 他们会交到其他朋友啊 |
[13:55] | Oh, sure, ’cause Sheldon’s DNA plus my DNA | 当然了 因为拥有我和谢尔顿基因的小孩 |
[13:58] | equals a kid who knows how to make friends. Grow up! | 一定八面玲珑很会交朋友 成熟一点 |
[14:03] | This is between me and Leonard. | 这是我和莱纳德两个人的事 |
[14:05] | Screw Leonard! We were supposed to get pregnant together. | 莱纳德吃屎吧 我们本该一起怀孕 |
[14:08] | We were gonna be barf buddies. | 一起当孕吐小伙伴 |
[14:09] | We were supposed to massage each other’s perineums | 并用维他命E帮对方 |
[14:11] | with vitamin E. | 按摩会阴 |
[14:14] | I’m about to be your barf buddy right now. | 我现在就快可以当你的呕吐伙伴了 |
[14:17] | Listen, when you have kids, | 听着 你有小孩后 |
[14:18] | I’m still gonna be there. | 我还是会陪在你身边 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna be their fun Aunt Penny who gives them candy, | 我会是他们好玩的佩妮阿姨 给他们糖吃 |
[14:21] | and teaches them swear words | 教他们骂脏话 |
[14:22] | and tells them stories about what a weirdo their mother is. | 还会跟他们说妈妈有多奇葩 |
[14:28] | I guess I could live with that. | 这我应该能接受 |
[14:32] | What is gonna be hard is letting go of the dream | 真正艰难的是放弃我们 |
[14:36] | of us breastfeeding each other’s babies. | 用母乳喂养彼此小孩的梦想 |
[14:44] | And it’s gonna be hard to forget you said that. | 忘记你说过这段话也很艰难 |
[14:49] | No. | 拒绝 |
[14:54] | What would you say if I told you | 要是我说浴袍底下的我 |
[14:57] | I was totally naked under this robe? | 一丝不挂 你有什么想法 |
[15:02] | I would say that sounds pretty good. | 我会觉得还不错 |
[15:04] | Really? Well, I did not see that coming. | 真的吗 还真没料到 |
[15:07] | One second. | 马上就好 |
[15:13] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[15:15] | Wait. Stay in the mood. | 等等 别被吓软 |
[15:17] | I’ll put on our own music and drown them out. | 我来放我们的音乐 盖过他们 |
[15:24] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[15:25] | It’s from my workout mix. | 我健身专用的合集 |
[15:27] | It’s what I listen to when I’m firming up my glutes. | 我锻炼臀大肌时就听这首歌 |
[15:32] | Can you get him? | 你去看看他吧 |
[15:34] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:39] | – Hey, Howard. – Yeah? | -霍华德 -干嘛 |
[15:40] | It looks like you could crack a walnut in those glutes. | 你紧实的臀大肌看起来能夹爆核桃 |
[15:45] | I can’t. I tried. | 不行 我试过了 |
[15:53] | I-I made you dinner. | 我给你做了晚饭 |
[15:55] | Your favorite: In-N-Out Burger out of the wrapper on a plate. | 你最爱的快餐店的汉堡 拆了包装用盘子装 |
[15:59] | Thank you, but you don’t have to do this. I’m fine. | 谢谢 但你不必这么做 我没事 |
[16:02] | I-I know it’s not a baby, but it does leak when you pick it up. | 我知道这不是婴儿 但被捧起时它也会漏汁[尿]哦 |
[16:07] | Really? We’re joking about this now? | 你不是吧 现在还拿这个开玩笑了 |
[16:09] | No, look, I’m sorry. | 不是的 对不起 |
[16:11] | I didn’t mean to just drop all of this on you. | 我不是有意这么突然就告诉你的 |
[16:13] | I-It just took me by surprise. | 我只是感觉有点被攻其不备 |
[16:15] | I-I always imagined having kids. | 我以前常想象生孩子的事 |
[16:17] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[16:18] | But I’ve imagined having a lot of things | 但我想象过很多 |
[16:21] | that I’m never gonna get: | 我永远也得不到的东西 |
[16:23] | a Nobel Prize, a working Batmobile. | 诺贝尔奖 能开的蝙蝠战车 |
[16:27] | But I also have a lot that I never thought I’d have… | 但我也拥有很多从没想过能得到的事物 |
[16:32] | like you. | 比如你 |
[16:34] | Are you sure that’s enough? | 你确定这就足够了吗 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:37] | – You’re really okay with this? – I am. | -你真能接受这个决定 -是的 |
[16:42] | Hey, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[16:43] | What’s this Leonard says | 莱纳德说 |
[16:44] | about you not wanting to give me grandbabies? | 你不想给我生外孙 怎么回事 |
[16:50] | He might feel differently. Bye. | 我能接受但他可能不一定 先闪了 |
[16:56] | I told my parents our first date went well | 我告诉爸妈我们第一次约会很顺利 |
[16:58] | and they got very excited. | 他们很兴奋 |
[16:59] | Oh, tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[17:00] | My parents were so thrilled, | 我爸妈也高兴坏了 |
[17:02] | they actually spoke to each other. | 他们竟然跟对方说话了 |
[17:05] | So that was a disaster. | 也果不其然变成一场灾难 |
[17:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[17:11] | Okay. I guess if we’re going forward with this wedding, | 好了 如果我们要举行婚礼 |
[17:13] | we should talk about the next steps. | 现在该讨论接下来的步骤了 |
[17:15] | Oh, like themes and flowers? | 你是指婚礼主题和用哪些花吗 |
[17:18] | Actually, finances and taxes. | 其实是财务和税务 |
[17:20] | Oh. We can’t use that. | 我们不能用这个 |
[17:22] | That was the theme of my parents’ divorce. | 这是我爸妈的离婚主题 |
[17:25] | I know that money can be a source of friction | 我知道钱可能会使新婚夫妇 |
[17:26] | in a new marriage and I want us to avoid that. | 产生摩擦 我希望能避免这一点 |
[17:29] | Of course. Yeah, right. | 当然了 对 |
[17:30] | That’s s-smart. | 这样很明智 |
[17:31] | So, my accountant feels strongly | 我的会计强烈建议 |
[17:33] | that we should file separately the first year | 我们婚后第一年分别报税 |
[17:34] | and then we can re-evaluate based on our joint assets. | 之后再根据我们的共同资产重新评估 |
[17:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:42] | No, I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[17:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:45] | Th-There’s something you may not know about me | 我有些方面你可能不太了解 |
[17:47] | ’cause, you know, we’ve only met once, but… | 因为我们只见过一次面 但是 |
[17:50] | I’m a hopeless romantic. | 我浪漫得不可救药 |
[17:53] | And you seem great | 你看起来很优秀 |
[17:55] | and I do want to get married. | 我也确实想结婚 |
[17:56] | I-I do want to settle down, but… | 想定下来 但是 |
[18:00] | this isn’t the story that I want to tell my grandkids. | 这不是我以后想告诉孙辈的爱情故事 |
[18:05] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[18:07] | I’m so sorry if I wasted your time. | 要是浪费你时间了 我很抱歉 |
[18:13] | Raj. | 拉杰 |
[18:17] | I know we don’t know each other very well, | 我知道我们彼此不太了解 |
[18:18] | but you seem like you’d make a good father | 但你看起来会是个好父亲 |
[18:21] | and you’re tall enough so I can wear heels and… | 而且你够高 我不怕穿上高跟鞋会比你高 |
[18:25] | I think that’s something worth fighting for. | 我认为这就值得我们为之努力了 |
[18:37] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意娶我吗 |
[18:39] | Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊天啊天啊 |
[18:40] | Yes, of course, of course I’ll marry you! | 当然愿意 我当然愿意娶你 |
[18:46] | – If you’d like to kiss me you can. – Oh, great. | -你想的话可以吻我 -太好了 |
[18:49] | I should warn you I have a tongue piercing. | 先提醒你一下 我有舌钉 |
[18:51] | Oh, you’re not that nice. | 你也没那么乖嘛 |
[19:01] | Are you gonna tell me where we’re going? | 你要告诉我这是去哪儿吗 |
[19:03] | Because if it has the words “farmers” or “market” in it, | 因为如果目的地有”农贸”或”市场”这几个字 |
[19:05] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[19:07] | You were talking about all the things | 你之前说到有些事物 |
[19:09] | you thought you would never have, | 你认为自己永远都得不到 |
[19:10] | so I thought I would get you one. | 所以我就送你一样 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God. You bought me the Batmobile?! | 老天啊 你买了蝙蝠战车给我 |
[19:20] | No. No. | 不是 |
[19:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 我不是我没有 |
[19:24] | I rented you the Batmobile for the day. | 我给你租了一天的蝙蝠战车 |
[19:27] | This is amazing. Thank you. | 这太棒了 谢谢你 |
[19:32] | B-Be careful. I-I did not get the insurance. | 小心点 我没加钱买保险 |
[19:51] | Come on, Robin! | 快上来 罗宾 |