时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But I think, by the end of the honeymoon, | 不过我觉得到了蜜月尾声 |
[00:04] | we really started to feel like a married couple. | 我们真的开始有已婚夫妇感了 |
[00:07] | But the good kind, like on TV, | 是好的那种 像电视里那样 |
[00:09] | – not like my parents. – Yeah. | -不是像我父母 -是的 |
[00:11] | You’re not a real married couple until you can pee | 真正的夫妻是当你可以撒尿不关门 |
[00:13] | with the door open and she’s okay with it. | 而你老婆也无所谓时才算 |
[00:16] | I told you, I’m not okay with it. | 我跟你说过我有所谓 |
[00:19] | She loves it. | 她爱死了 |
[00:22] | So, we got everybody gifts. | 我们给大家都买了礼物 |
[00:28] | Did you forget about us until you were at the airport? | 你们是不是到机场了才想起我们啊 |
[00:31] | No. | 才不是 |
[00:32] | We forgot about you until we were on the plane. | 我们是到飞机上了才想起你们来 |
[00:35] | Luckily, there was Wi-Fi, | 幸好飞机上有无线网 |
[00:36] | and I have Amazon Prime. | 而我有网络商城高速送货服务 |
[00:40] | I heart New York. | 我❤纽约 |
[00:41] | Aw, the baby’s gonna love throwing up on this. | 宝宝一定会很喜欢吐在这上面 |
[00:44] | Look, it doesn’t have to just be New York. | 听我说 这不见得只能代表纽约啊 |
[00:46] | That’s the beauty of it. | 这才是其中的奥妙之处 |
[00:47] | Uh, the initials “N.Y.” can stand for anything you like. | 这个缩写可以代表任何你们喜爱的事物 |
[00:50] | For instance, I understand that there is | 举个例子 我听说有一个 |
[00:52] | an elderly rock-and-roll musician named Neil Young. | 知名的老年摇滚歌手尼尔·杨 |
[00:54] | Perhaps you heart him. | 或许你们喜欢他啊 |
[00:56] | Or if not him, Egyptian table tennis silver medalist | 如果对他无感 埃及银牌乒乓球手 |
[00:59] | Noha Yossry. | 诺哈·亚瑟里 |
[01:01] | Or Nana Yamaguchi, | 也可以是山口奈奈 |
[01:03] | the Japanese voice actress | 她是日本的女声优 |
[01:05] | who starred in Sally the Witch. | 曾给卡通《仙女下凡》配过音 |
[01:07] | Did you just Google the initials “N.Y.”? | 你上网查了有谁缩写是N.Y.的吗 |
[01:10] | I had Wi-Fi and a long plane flight. | 飞行时间长而又刚好有网 |
[01:11] | Draw your own conclusions. | 你推理推理吧 |
[01:14] | Well, guys, that was very, very thoughtful of you. I… | 两位 这礼物真是非常有心了 我… |
[01:20] | Did you get me a double XL? | 你们给我买了XXL号的吗 |
[01:22] | – I told you. – You were right, dear. | -我跟你说太大了吧 -你说对了 亲爱的 |
[01:55] | Sheldon, that’s not how you write a thank you card. | 谢尔顿 感谢函不是这么写的 |
[01:58] | What’s wrong with it? | 我写的有哪里不对 |
[02:00] | “Dear Aunt Helen, | “亲爱的海伦阿姨 |
[02:02] | Thank you so much for the lovely place setting. | 谢谢您送给我们的这套令人喜爱的餐具 |
[02:04] | If my handwriting looks strained, | 如果我的字迹看起来不太自然 |
[02:06] | that is because this is the 16th thank you card | 那是因为这是我被艾米逼着写的 |
[02:08] | Amy has forced me to write. | 第16张感谢函 |
[02:12] | The muscles in my wrist are cramping | 我忍着用肌肉在抽筋的手腕 |
[02:14] | as I struggle to finish this sentence. | 艰苦地写完这句子 |
[02:17] | Ow, ow, oh, the pain. | 哎哟 哎哟 疼死我了 |
[02:19] | Love, Sheldon.” | 爱你的谢尔顿敬上” |
[02:22] | Fine. | 行行行 |
[02:24] | “And Amy.” | “谢尔顿与艾米敬上” |
[02:29] | This one is from Leonard and Penny. | 这份礼物是莱纳德与佩妮送的 |
[02:33] | “The perfect gift for the perfect couple.” | “完美的礼物赠于最完美的夫妇” |
[02:35] | Save that card. We may need to throw it back in their faces. | 卡先留着 礼物不满意就把卡甩回他们脸上 |
[02:40] | I wonder what it could be. | 我真好奇会是什么东西 |
[02:42] | Oh, could be anything. | 什么东西都有可能 |
[02:43] | A flute, a letter opener, | 一支长笛 一把拆信刀 |
[02:45] | one of those pens | 或是带裸女图的笔 |
[02:46] | where you put the bikini back on the naked lady. | 把笔正着拿 墨水就会变成遮羞的比基尼 |
[02:52] | Isn’t this nice? | 这东西不错啊 |
[02:56] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[02:58] | You know, it’s, uh, | 你懂的 就是… |
[02:59] | it’s one of those… | 就是那个… |
[03:04] | Nope, doesn’t do that. | 不是 没作用 |
[03:07] | Oh, maybe it’s candy. | 或许是糖果 |
[03:08] | Lick it. | 舔舔看 |
[03:10] | I don’t want to lick it. You lick it. | 我才不要舔 你舔吧 |
[03:12] | I’m not gonna lick it. I just brushed my teeth. | 我才不要舔 我刚刷完牙 |
[03:15] | Is it from one of your dumb sci-fi shows? | 是你看的弱智科幻电视剧里的东西吗 |
[03:17] | Uh, none of the sci-fi shows I watch are dumb. | 我看的科幻电视剧都不弱智好吗 |
[03:20] | – Sheldon… – Okay, Westworld. | -谢尔顿少来 -好啦 《西部世界》弱智 |
[03:22] | But this has nothing to do with that show, | 但这跟那部剧没有任何关联啊 |
[03:24] | other than it’s also inexplicable. | 唯一的关联大概就是都令人懵逼 |
[03:26] | Well, Leonard and Penny are our best friends. | 莱纳德与佩妮是我们最好的朋友 |
[03:28] | They know us better than anyone. | 他们比谁都了解我们俩 |
[03:30] | They said it’s the perfect gift. | 他们说这是完美的礼物 |
[03:31] | We must be missing something. | 那我们肯定是漏了什么细节 |
[03:41] | You don’t… | 你不会… |
[03:42] | think it’s a marital aid, do you? | 觉得这是婚姻”辅助棒”吧 |
[03:48] | Don’t be silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[03:49] | Amy, how is this big glass shaft going to aid our marriage? | 艾米 这根玻璃大棒哪里能辅助我们的婚姻啊 |
[03:57] | Do you think when Krypto the Superdog is out flying, | 你觉得当超级狗英雄在外面乱飞时 |
[03:59] | Superman has to fly after him with a little baggie? | 超人得拿着捡屎袋跟在它后面吗 |
[04:03] | Hmm. Haven’t really thought about it before. | 这点以前我还真没想过 |
[04:06] | But he doesn’t need a baggie, | 但超人应该不需要用捡屎袋 |
[04:07] | because he just blasts the poop with his heat vision. | 他可以直接用热能光线把屎给炸了 |
[04:12] | You’ve thought about it before. | 你以前绝对想过这件事 |
[04:13] | Oh, I’ve thought about it a lot. | 其实我可常想了 |
[04:20] | What is wrong with Stuart’s face? | 斯图尔特的脸出了什么问题 |
[04:24] | I think he’s smiling. | 他好像是在微笑 |
[04:27] | Oh, my God, are they flirting? | 天啊 他们是在聊骚吗 |
[04:29] | Oh, they’re way past flirting. | 他们早就过了聊骚期 |
[04:30] | I caught them making out at Sheldon’s wedding. | 我抓到他们在谢尔顿的婚礼上亲热了 |
[04:33] | Are you sure she wasn’t trying to breathe life back into him? | 你确定她不是在帮他做人工呼吸吗 |
[04:38] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 |
[04:39] | When I used that much tongue at CPR training, | 当我在心肺复苏课上伸那么多舌头时 |
[04:41] | I had to buy the dummy. | 他们逼我买下了那假人 |
[04:44] | Ooh, I have class. | 我有课 |
[04:45] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[04:46] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:48] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[04:59] | See ya, guys. | 大家再见 |
[05:00] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见啦 |
[05:02] | So, what’s her deal? | 她现在是怎么样 |
[05:04] | Is she into you or does she just hate her parents? | 她是真对你有意思 还是想气自己父母 |
[05:08] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[05:09] | We kissed a little at the wedding, | 我们在婚礼上亲热了一下 |
[05:11] | and it was great. | 感觉一切很美好 |
[05:13] | But we haven’t really talked about it since then. | 但之后我们没有好好谈过 |
[05:15] | So I-I don’t know how she feels about me. | 所以我也不知道她对我有何感觉 |
[05:17] | Well, she patted you on the head, | 她摸了摸你的头 |
[05:19] | so I’m guessing she feels like you’re such a good boy! | 所以我猜她觉得你是个乖狗狗 |
[05:24] | Seriously, do you think I should ask her out? | 说认真的 你们觉得我该去约她吗 |
[05:26] | A-Absolutely. | 必须啊 |
[05:28] | Don’t let love get away. | 别让真爱溜走 |
[05:30] | It is the most important thing in the world. | 爱情是世界上最重要的东西 |
[05:33] | Without it, life is dark and meaningless and all you’re left with | 没了爱情 生命一片黑暗且毫无意义 |
[05:37] | is the judgmental gaze of your dog | 你剩下的就只有 |
[05:38] | as you finish off a bag of Doritos on the toilet. | 独自在马桶上吃完零食后 你家狗鄙视的眼神 |
[05:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[05:44] | You’re a real good pal. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[05:48] | And now you’re a good boy! | 你现在也是乖狗狗啦 |
[05:57] | I can’t stop thinking about that present. | 我无法停止想那个礼物是什么 |
[05:59] | It’s driving me crazy. | 我快要发疯了 |
[06:00] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[06:01] | The card said it was the perfect gift. | 卡片写着那是完美的礼物 |
[06:03] | But it’s not a dinosaur fossil or matching pocket watches, | 但它不是恐龙化石也不是情侣怀表 |
[06:06] | so I don’t see how it can be. | 所以我看不出它如何能完美 |
[06:09] | Maybe we’re trying too hard. | 或许是我们想太多了 |
[06:10] | Maybe it’s something simple. | 它可能很简单 |
[06:12] | Like Leonard and Penny. | 就像他们夫妇一样头脑简单 |
[06:13] | Yes, good. | 很好 有道理 |
[06:15] | We just need to think like them. | 我们只需要进入他们的思维 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:20] | What gift can I get us | 有什么礼物能送谢家夫妇 |
[06:22] | to express how grateful we are to have us in their lives? | 来表达对他们进入我们生命的感谢之情 |
[06:28] | Way to make it simple. | 你可真会简化啊 |
[06:30] | I’m just gonna ask them. | 我直接去问他们吧 |
[06:31] | No, you can’t; it’ll hurt their feelings. | 不行 这会伤了他们的感情 |
[06:33] | I’m okay with that. | 这我无所谓啊 |
[06:36] | And they’ll know you weren’t smart enough | 而且他们也会知道你不够聪明 |
[06:37] | to figure it out on your own. | 来解出他们送了什么礼物 |
[06:38] | You’re right. Oh, this is awful. | 你说得对 这真是太讨厌了 |
[06:41] | And I can’t even comfort myself by stroking | 而且我也没机会靠抚摸 |
[06:43] | the fossilized tibia of a Pentaceratops. | 五角龙胫骨化石礼物来安慰自己 |
[06:47] | Let’s just go to sleep. | 我们先睡一觉吧 |
[06:48] | We’ll look at it in the morning with fresh eyes, | 一觉醒来我们就能用全新视角来看 |
[06:50] | and maybe it’ll come to us. | 说不定一切就会水到渠成 |
[06:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | Or we go tear apart that box and look for a clue. | 又或者我们去拆了那盒子 寻找线索 |
[07:02] | Staying up past my bedtime and solving mysteries? | 过了我睡眠时间不睡觉去玩解谜游戏 |
[07:04] | Who knew married life could be this good? | 谁能想到婚姻生活会如此美好 |
[07:13] | What’s wrong with his face? | 他的脸出了什么问题 |
[07:15] | A lot of people have been asking that. | 最近很多人都问过这个问题 |
[07:17] | He’s… smiling. | 他在… 微笑 |
[07:21] | Hey, Stuart, you look pretty happy. | 斯图尔特 你看起来心情很好啊 |
[07:22] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:24] | I, uh, asked Denise out on a date, | 我约德妮丝去约会 |
[07:26] | and she said yes. | 她答应了 |
[07:27] | Aw. That’s great. | 太好了 |
[07:29] | But don’t smile like that in front of Halley. | 但别在哈雷面前这样笑 |
[07:31] | She just started sleeping through the night. | 她最近才开始能一觉睡到天亮 |
[07:34] | Sorry. I’m excited. | 抱歉 我很兴奋 |
[07:35] | I haven’t been on a date in a long time. | 我很久没约过会了 |
[07:38] | Back when I was dating, | 我还约会那会儿 |
[07:39] | I’d always wear a new pair of underwear, just in case. | 我总会穿新内裤 以免”艳福”来了不好看 |
[07:43] | It’s also been a long time since I bought new underwear. | 我也很久没买过新内裤了 |
[07:46] | And I probably should, | 估计该买了 |
[07:47] | because these are no longer tighty nor whitey. | 从紧身白内裤变成松垮灰破裤了 |
[07:52] | Okay, I’m out. | 老娘要闪人了 |
[07:54] | If there’s a chance someone’s gonna see you naked, | 当别人有机会看到你的裸体时 |
[07:56] | it’s also polite to make sure you’re well-groomed down there. | 你先修剪梳理好”杂毛”是基本礼仪 |
[07:59] | I get it, Howard. I’ve been busy! | 知道了 霍华德 老娘最近太忙了 |
[08:06] | Hello. | 你们好呀 |
[08:07] | I just wanted to pop over and hand-deliver this thank you note | 我想过来亲手把感谢信交给你们 |
[08:12] | for your very thoughtful wedding gift. | 感谢你们送了贴心的新婚礼物 |
[08:14] | Oh, good. You guys liked it? | 真好 你们喜欢那个礼物吗 |
[08:15] | Well, we liked it a lot more than things that aren’t it, | 喜欢它多过喜欢不是它的事物 |
[08:19] | I’ll tell you that. | 我就这么说吧 |
[08:21] | Well, yeah, that’s great. | 那可太好了 |
[08:22] | Because when we saw it, we thought, | 因为我们看到这东西时便想到 |
[08:23] | “Amy and Sheldon just have to have that.” | “艾米和谢尔顿必须得有这个” |
[08:25] | Oh, do tell. Now, paint a picture for me, | 愿闻其详 把当时的情形描述一下 |
[08:27] | like where you were when you found it | 这礼物你们在哪发现的 |
[08:29] | and what you thought we’d enjoy doing with it. | 你们觉得我们会喜欢用它来做什么 |
[08:33] | Do you not know what it is? | 你是不是不知道那是什么 |
[08:35] | Of course he knows what it is. | 他当然知道了 |
[08:37] | He’s the smartest man in the world. | 他可是全世界最聪明的人 |
[08:40] | Well, I don’t know about the world. | 全世界我可不敢肯定 |
[08:42] | Some of those Chinese fellas are pretty clever. | 还有些也挺聪明的中国人呢 |
[08:45] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[08:46] | I’m going to return home and use your gift | 我要回家使用你们送的礼物 |
[08:49] | in the manner which it was intended. | 而且是按它原本的用途来使用 |
[08:55] | He-He’s never gonna figure it out. | 他永远都不会猜到 |
[08:57] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[08:59] | What are you?! | 你到底是什么鬼 |
[09:03] | – Gosh, this makes me happy. – Yeah. | -我真是要开心坏了 -对啊 |
[09:08] | Howard, I don’t often say this, | 霍华德 这话我不常说 |
[09:10] | but, good, you’re here. Now, | 但你在这真的太好了 |
[09:12] | do you know what Leonard and Penny got us for our wedding gift? | 你知道莱纳德夫妇送了什么新婚礼物给我们吗 |
[09:16] | – Well… – Don’t answer. | -这个嘛 -别回答 |
[09:17] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道答案 |
[09:18] | I just want to know if you know. | 我只想知道你是否知道 |
[09:20] | – I do know. – Okay, great. | -我知道 -很好 |
[09:21] | I believe that Amy and I have figured it out. | 我认为我和艾米已经猜到了 |
[09:24] | Is it a clue to a scavenger hunt | 礼物是不是寻宝游戏的线索 |
[09:26] | that will lead us to the actual present? | 它将会指引我们找到真正的礼物 |
[09:29] | If you’re asking | 如果你是在问 |
[09:30] | if you and Amy should spend the next couple days | 你和艾米未来几天是否该满城跑 |
[09:33] | running all over town searching for the next clue, | 寻找下一条线索 |
[09:35] | I’m gonna have to say yes. | 那我只能说 是的 |
[09:38] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[09:39] | This is so much fun. | 这太好玩了 |
[09:40] | Oh, it really is. | 真的好玩死了 |
[09:43] | Oh, Leonard, thank you again. | 莱纳德 再次谢谢你 |
[09:45] | We love the gift. | 我们爱死那份礼物了 |
[09:48] | Does he know what it is? | 他知道那是什么了吗 |
[09:49] | No, not even close. | 边都没沾上 |
[09:50] | He thinks it’s a clue to a scavenger hunt. | 他以为礼物是寻宝游戏的线索 |
[09:53] | So, so happy. | 小爷我开心坏了 |
[09:56] | Well, what is it? What did you give them? | 你们送了什么礼物给他们 |
[09:57] | Oh, I-it’s just this dumb crystal wand | 就是我们结婚时 |
[10:00] | that Howard and Bernadette gave us for our wedding. | 霍华德夫妇送给我们的一根智障水晶棒 |
[10:02] | Penny and I made each other miserable | 佩妮和我想得头都大了 |
[10:04] | trying to figure out what it was, and we thought, | 都没猜到是什么 于是我们寻思 |
[10:06] | “Why not pass that fun along to Sheldon and Amy.” | “不如把这份乐趣传给谢尔顿和艾米吧” |
[10:10] | Wait a minute. Did– | 等等 你… |
[10:11] | did you give them the crystal chakra wand | 你把我送给你们的结婚礼物 |
[10:14] | that I gave you for your wedding? | 水晶脉轮能量棒送给他们了吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, that’s exactly what we did. | 对 我们是这么做了 |
[10:21] | You said you liked it! | 你说你喜欢这礼物啊 |
[10:23] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I said. | 对 我是这么说了 |
[10:33] | Wow. A scavenger hunt. | 寻宝游戏啊 |
[10:36] | That’s exciting. | 真令人兴奋 |
[10:37] | I had a bit of a scavenger hunt myself last night. | 我昨晚也玩了一下寻宝游戏 |
[10:40] | I was trying to find the remote. | 我想找遥控器 |
[10:42] | I looked under one of the cushions. | 找了一下沙发坐垫底下 |
[10:44] | Wasn’t there. | 没有 |
[10:45] | Then I lifted the cushion a little higher. | 然后我把坐垫再掀高一点 |
[10:48] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[10:51] | Riveting. | 精彩 |
[10:52] | So, do you know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[10:54] | Of course I know what it is. | 我当然知道了 |
[10:56] | It’s a silicon dioxide crystal, otherwise known as quartz. | 这是二氧化硅晶体 也就是石英 |
[11:00] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:01] | Am I sure? Is basalt a mafic extrusive igneous rock formed | 还我确定吗 玄武岩是由富含镁铁的熔岩 |
[11:06] | by the rapid cooling of magnesium and iron-rich lava? | 快速冷却形成的镁铁质火成岩吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我当然确定了 |
[11:11] | Okay, so it’s quartz. | 所以是石英 |
[11:13] | That’s got to mean something. | 这一定有什么含义 |
[11:15] | What do we know about quartz? | 我们对石英有什么认识 |
[11:16] | I’ll Google it. | 我上网查一下 |
[11:17] | Or you can ask me, | 你也可以问我这个 |
[11:18] | the geologist who won the MacArthur Genius Grant. | 荣获麦克阿瑟天才奖的地质学家 |
[11:21] | Got it! | 查到了 |
[11:23] | Quartz, from the German “Quarz” | 石英一词来自德语 |
[11:26] | which sounds the same, but is spelled without a “T”. | 两词发音相同 但德语拼写少了一个”T” |
[11:30] | Interesting. No “T”. | 有意思 没有”T” |
[11:33] | What is not “T”? | 什么东西非”T”也[音似”茶”] |
[11:35] | Coffee! | 咖啡 |
[11:37] | The coffee shop where we first met! | 我们第一次见面的那家咖啡店 |
[11:39] | All right, let’s go. Sorry. | 好的 咱们走 抱歉 |
[11:43] | I think I just had an adrenaline rush from having visitors. | 难得有人来找我 我有点兴奋过头了 |
[11:50] | Hey, Raj, will you, um, smell something for me? | 拉杰 你能帮我闻个东西吗 |
[11:53] | Uh, that depends. | 看情况 |
[11:55] | Actually, it doesn’t depend. Just no. | 其实不用看 我直接拒绝 |
[11:58] | I’m trying out some new colognes for my date with Denise. | 我在试跟德妮丝约会要用的新古龙水 |
[12:01] | Oh, and you just came over here | 所以你就直接到我跟前 |
[12:02] | to rub it in my face that you have a date? | 炫耀你跟妹子有约会吗 |
[12:04] | No. | 不是 |
[12:05] | I came over here because I need advice, | 我来找你是因为我需要建议 |
[12:07] | and you’ve gone out with more women than anybody I know. | 而你是我认识的人里 跟最多妹子约过会的 |
[12:10] | Huh. I guess you’re right. | 我想你说得对 |
[12:12] | Sheldon’s the smart one, Howard’s the funny one, | 谢尔顿最聪明 霍华德最幽默 |
[12:14] | and apparently, I’m the ladies’ man. | 而本公子 很明显是最花的 |
[12:18] | Which one’s Leonard? | 那莱纳德呢 |
[12:19] | Oh, yeah, right. | 对哦 |
[12:20] | I guess Leonard’s the forgettable one. | 莱纳德应该是最没存在感的 |
[12:22] | Okay, let’s have a whiff. | 好 我来闻一下 |
[12:27] | Hmm. Smells like Paco Rabanne. | 闻起来像帕高·拉巴纳牌的香水 |
[12:29] | Ooh, you’re good. I bought it at a swap meet. | 你真厉害 我在跳蚤市场买的 |
[12:31] | It’s actually called “Smells Like Paco Rabanne.” | 名字就叫”闻起来像帕高·拉巴纳的香水” |
[12:35] | It’s great. She’s gonna love it. | 很好 她会喜欢的 |
[12:36] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[12:37] | I really like Denise, and I don’t want to screw this up. | 我真的很喜欢德妮丝 我不想搞砸了 |
[12:41] | Hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[12:43] | Trust your instincts. That’s what I do. | 相信你的直觉 我就是这么做的 |
[12:46] | And that works for you? | 这让你纵横情场了吗 |
[12:50] | Actually… no. | 事实上 没有 |
[12:55] | I’ve made a mess of my life, and I’m… | 我把自己的人生搞得一团糟 |
[12:57] | I’m all alone. | 现在孤苦无依 |
[13:03] | Okay, I think it’d be best for both of us | 我最好还是假装要走开接电话吧 |
[13:05] | if I pretend to get a phone call and just walk away. | 这样场面不会这么尴尬 |
[13:10] | Yeah, that would be best. | 行 这样最好 |
[13:13] | Hello. This is Stuart. | 你好 我是斯图尔特 |
[13:16] | Sorry. I got to take this. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 |
[13:18] | Uh, why, yes, I’d love to take a survey. | 当然 我乐意做问卷调查 |
[13:26] | Okay, this is where we first met. | 这是我们初次相遇的地方 |
[13:28] | There’s got to be a clue here somewhere. | 肯定在某个地方有线索 |
[13:29] | We sat at that table. | 我们坐的是那张桌子 |
[13:34] | Excuse me. | 你这是做什么 |
[13:35] | I’m sorry. We’re on a scavenger hunt. | 抱歉 我们在寻宝 |
[13:37] | Just pretend we’re not here. | 无视我们就行 |
[13:38] | Oh, I found something! | 我找到了 |
[13:39] | It’s gum. | 是口香糖 |
[13:44] | Maybe they left it behind the counter. | 也许他们放在柜台后面 |
[13:46] | I met my wife here, and we sat at this very table, | 我和妻子在这里相遇 当时坐的就是这张桌子 |
[13:50] | so if you play your cards right, in eight years, | 所以如果你好好表现 八年后 |
[13:52] | you could marry this woman. | 你就可以娶这位女士 |
[13:53] | That’s my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[13:57] | Well, don’t tell people. That’s not okay. | 别说出来 兄妹恋可不好 |
[14:01] | Sheldon, look, I asked the barista | 谢尔顿 你看 我问咖啡师 |
[14:04] | if anyone left anything for us, | 是否有人留东西给我们 |
[14:05] | and she said to look in this lost and found box. | 她让我们在失物招领箱中找 |
[14:07] | But why would it be in the lost and found box? | 但为什么会在失物招领箱里 |
[14:11] | Because we were lost, and then we found each other. | 因为我们曾经迷失 结果找到了彼此 |
[14:15] | It makes perfect sense. | 这太有道理了 |
[14:17] | Oh. And look at this. | 看这个 |
[14:19] | A locket. | 一个吊坠 |
[14:21] | And that stone in front– I bet it’s quartz. | 上面的石头 我打赌是石英 |
[14:23] | This must be it. This must be the actual gift. | 肯定是这个 这个才是真正的礼物 |
[14:25] | Open it up. What’s inside? | 打开 里面有什么 |
[14:27] | Nothing. It’s empty. | 没东西 空的 |
[14:29] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:31] | Our life together is just starting, | 我们共同的生活才刚刚开始 |
[14:33] | and they want us to fill it with our memories. | 他们希望我们用共同的回忆填满它 |
[14:37] | This might be the best wedding gift ever. | 这可能是史上最贴心的结婚礼物了 |
[14:41] | They also left us a pair of sunglasses | 他们还给我们送了副墨镜 |
[14:43] | because our future’s so bright! | 因为我们的未来太耀眼了 |
[14:47] | They thought of everything! | 他们想得太周到了 |
[14:54] | Look what Halley drew. | 看哈雷的画 |
[14:56] | Yeah, she made it at daycare. | 她在托儿所画的 |
[14:58] | It’s pretty good, huh? | 画得真不错啊 |
[15:00] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[15:02] | Wow. Gentile moms are tough. | 非犹太妈妈好严格啊 |
[15:07] | Guys, I need to show you something, | 两位 我要给你们看点东西 |
[15:10] | but you have to promise not to make fun of me. | 但你们得保证不能取笑我 |
[15:13] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[15:23] | Yeah. I was worried about the date | 我很担心约会的事 |
[15:25] | so I got my hair colored to make me feel a little more confident, | 所以给头发染了色 让自己更加自信 |
[15:29] | but that just made me look paler, so I-I got a spray tan. | 结果更显皮肤苍白 所以我去做了美黑 |
[15:33] | Have you tried showering, | 你试过冲澡了吗 |
[15:35] | seeing if you could scrub it off? | 看是否能擦洗掉 |
[15:37] | I did. | 试了 |
[15:38] | You’re gonna need some new towels. | 你们需要买新的毛巾 |
[15:42] | And a bathmat. | 浴室脚垫 |
[15:45] | And a toilet seat. | 还有马桶座圈 |
[15:52] | I’m picking her up in an hour. | 一小时后我就得去接她 |
[15:56] | What am I gonna do?! | 我该怎么办 |
[15:59] | Don’t you mean what are you gonna | 你是不是应该说 |
[16:00] | “Oompa Loompa doompety do”? | “你要呜巴鲁巴怎么办” |
[16:03] | You said you weren’t gonna make any jokes. | 你说你不会嘲笑我的 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry. I’ll stop. | 抱歉 我不说了 |
[16:07] | I won’t stop. | 我不会停 |
[16:10] | Look, it’s only a spray tan. | 只是喷雾美黑 |
[16:11] | It’ll fade in a couple days. | 几天就褪色了 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you cancel the date and reschedule? | 你不如取消约会 再安排时间 |
[16:15] | Oh, but I was really looking forward to tonight. | 但我超级期待今晚呢 |
[16:18] | You know what? Then go. Tell her what happened. | 那就去吧 把实情告诉她 |
[16:21] | – Maybe she’ll be flattered. – And if not, | -也许她会感动 -如果她不买账 |
[16:22] | swing by the chocolate factory and see if they’re hiring. | 就顺路去巧克力工厂 看那里是否招工 |
[16:27] | That wasn’t a joke. That was a legitimate suggestion. | 这不是笑话 这是真心的建议 |
[16:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:37] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[16:37] | Rajesh. What a nice surprise, calling me on my birthday. | 拉杰什 真是惊喜 居然在我生日时打给我 |
[16:43] | Yes. That’s why I’m calling. | 对 我就是为这事打来的 |
[16:46] | And-and what better gift to give you than the gift | 还有什么生日礼物比得上 |
[16:48] | of marrying an Indian woman, just like you’ve always wanted. | 我满足你的长期愿望去娶一个印度女人呢 |
[16:52] | My goodness, Rajesh, this is exciting news. | 我的天 拉杰什 这是天大的好消息 |
[16:54] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[16:55] | You tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么 |
[17:00] | I want you to arrange a marriage for me. | 我希望你帮我安排一桩婚姻 |
[17:02] | I’m just so tired of being single, | 我实在是厌倦了单身 |
[17:05] | and I’m finally just… I’m-I’m ready to settle down. | 我终于… 我准备好成家了 |
[17:08] | I can’t just call up some girl’s dad | 我不能随便打电话给一个姑娘的爸爸 |
[17:11] | and make her marry you. | 让她嫁给你啊 |
[17:13] | It’s-it’s not 2015 anymore. | 现在可不是2015年的世道了 |
[17:16] | I know that, but I can’t do this on my own. I need your help. | 我知道 但我一个人结不了婚 我需要你帮忙 |
[17:21] | Well, then, I’m going to need your help, too. | 那我也需要你的帮助 |
[17:23] | If I’m going to find a woman to set you up with, | 如果我要帮你介绍一个女人 |
[17:26] | you’re going to need to stop Instagramming pictures | 你就不能再在网上发你和你的狗 |
[17:29] | of you and your dog wearing matching sweaters. | 穿情侣毛衣的照片 |
[17:33] | Fine, if that’s what it takes to show you that I’m serious. | 行 为了让你看到我的诚意 我同意 |
[17:36] | Uh, quick question. | 问一下 |
[17:37] | Do you mean just Instagram, or all my social…? | 你是单指照片分享网 还是所有社交网… |
[17:39] | All of them! | 全部的 |
[17:41] | Okay, deal. | 好 说定了 |
[17:43] | All right. Let me ask you a question. | 好 那我问你一个问题 |
[17:47] | What do you think of this woman? | 你觉得这个女孩怎么样 |
[17:49] | Oh. Oh, my God, she’s beautiful. | 我的天 好漂亮 |
[17:52] | Is that who you’re going to set me up with? | 这是你要给我介绍的对象吗 |
[17:54] | No! That’s who I’m dating. | 不 这是我在泡的妞 |
[17:59] | But maybe she has an older sister. | 但也许她有姐姐 |
[18:06] | So we put a little picture of me | 所以我们在里面放了我的照片 |
[18:08] | and a little picture of Sheldon in it. | 还有谢尔顿的照片 |
[18:15] | In-in the locket? | 放进吊坠里 |
[18:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:20] | That was in a lost and found box? | 之前是在失物招领箱里的吊坠 |
[18:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:25] | Where we hid it? | 我们把它藏在那里 |
[18:28] | So really, you gave us three amazing gifts. | 真的 你们送了我们三件超棒的礼物 |
[18:30] | You gave the locket, the adventure | 你们送了吊坠 精彩冒险 |
[18:32] | and the realization that Amy and I can do anything | 并且让艾米和我发现只要我俩合作 |
[18:35] | as long as we work together. | 便无所不能 |
[18:38] | We wrote you a special thank you note. | 我们给你们写了张特别的感谢卡 |
[18:43] | Are those words? | 这些是文字吗 |
[18:47] | No. | 不是 |
[18:49] | It’s a secret code that you two get to figure out together. | 这是你俩可以一起破译的密码 |
[18:55] | Hint, it’s based on Sanskrit, | 提示 这是以梵文为基础的 |
[18:58] | but not the Sanskrit you’re thinking of. | 但不是你们以为的那种梵文 |
[19:02] | And best of all, you can’t use the Internet to cheat. | 最精彩的在于 你们不能作弊上网查 |
[19:06] | Because we locked you out of your Wi-Fi, | 因为我们锁住了你们的无线网 |
[19:08] | and the answer to this is your new password. | 而答案就是新密码 |
[19:15] | I’m no longer happy. | 小爷不开心了 |
[19:19] | Hey, guys. Great news. | 各位 好消息 |
[19:22] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[19:24] | – What? – No. | -什么 -不 |
[19:28] | Well, I-I haven’t met her yet, | 我还没见过她 |
[19:30] | but her name is Anu. | 她叫安努 |
[19:32] | My father says she comes from a good family. | 我父亲说她出身良好家庭 |
[19:33] | She’s in her 30s. | 30多岁 |
[19:35] | She works in hospitality management. | 她做酒店管理工作 |
[19:36] | So, as long as I can get through six to ten dates | 只要我能挺过六到十次约会 |
[19:39] | without revealing my true self… | 不暴露我的真面目 |
[19:43] | …this is happening. | 我就真能结婚了 |
[19:46] | I know just what we’re giving them for a wedding gift. | 我知道我们要送什么结婚礼物了 |
[20:01] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:05] | I wanted to look my best for our date, | 我希望在约会时展现自己最好的一面 |
[20:06] | and I made a series of bad decisions… | 于是我做了一系列悲催的决定 |
[20:13] | …one of which is hidden by my pants. | 其中一个悲催决定被我裤子遮住了 |
[20:21] | Do you still want to go out with me? | 你还想和我约会吗 |
[20:24] | Absolutely. Hey, maybe we can go find Nemo together. | 当然 也许我们可以一起去找尼莫 |
[20:29] | That’s a good one. | 这个哏不错 |
[20:32] | Do your 63 other crayon friends know you’re out? | 另外63支蜡笔朋友知道你出来了吗 |
[20:36] | Are you just gonna make fun of me all night? | 你会取笑我一整晚吗 |
[20:37] | – Probably. – Great. | -应该吧 -太好了 |
[20:39] | So what are we thinking, Chinese? | 想吃什么 中国菜吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah, I’m in the mood for orange chicken. | 好啊 我有点想吃香橙鸡 |