时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Can you believe our little lamb is finally getting married? | 你能相信我们的小羊羔终于要嫁人了吗 |
[00:07] | He can’t believe it. | 他肯定不信 |
[00:09] | And neither can I. | 我也不敢相信 |
[00:12] | Hi, Dad. How you doing? | 爸 你还好吗 |
[00:17] | Then by the power vested in me… | 我以”连你都能证婚网” |
[00:20] | by EvenYouCanPerformWeddings.Com… | 所赋予我的合法权利 |
[00:25] | …I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式结为合法夫妻 |
[00:28] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[00:38] | Good morning, wife. | 早安啊 老婆 |
[00:42] | Good morning, husband. | 早安啊 老公 |
[00:44] | I can’t believe we’re actually married. | 真不敢相信我们真的结婚了 |
[00:46] | It’s official. According to tradition, | 正式完婚了 根据传统 |
[00:49] | we should hang the bedsheets outside | 我们应该把床单挂在外面 |
[00:50] | so the villagers can see that we consummated. | 这样其他村民就能知道我们行过房了 |
[00:54] | I don’t think that that’s appropriate, | 我觉得这有点不合时宜吧 |
[00:55] | considering where we’re starting our honeymoon. | 毕竟我们是在这种地方开始我们的蜜月之旅 |
[00:58] | Well, I suppose you’re right. | 你说的有道理 |
[01:03] | Although, when you think about it, | 不过如果你仔细想想 |
[01:04] | Lego is the perfect metaphor for marital congress. | 乐高有着形容夫妻房事的最完美隐喻呢 |
[01:07] | Two pieces that interlock with a satisfying snap. | 两片乐高”合体”并带有爽度十足的咔哒声 |
[01:12] | Oh, that’s the sound you were making. | 原来你当时发出的声音是这意思啊 |
[01:16] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点就忘了 |
[01:17] | While you were sleeping, I ordered room service. | 在你睡觉的时候 我点了客房送餐 |
[01:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:22] | Voila! | 请看 |
[01:26] | You thought it was going to be food, didn’t you? | 你本来还以为是食物 对吧 |
[01:57] | Is it nice having Sheldon and Amy away on their honeymoon? | 谢尔顿跟艾米出去度蜜月你们是不是很爽啊 |
[01:59] | Yeah, because now Leonard and I get all this alone time. | 是啊 因为我跟莱纳德有大把的独处时间 |
[02:02] | But you’re not alone. We’re here. | 但你俩不能独处啊 我们在呢 |
[02:04] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 是啊 你们在呢… |
[02:08] | Would you like us to leave so you and Leonard can talk about | 需要我们先行告退 好让你们夫妇有空聊 |
[02:10] | all the things you have in common? | 你们之间有的共同话题吗 |
[02:12] | Ha, ha, she called your bluff. | 哈哈哈 吹牛被抓到了吧 |
[02:15] | So, something pretty cool happened. | 有件很酷的事情跟你们分享 |
[02:17] | Channel 3 asked me to be on the news tomorrow night | 第3频道邀请我去上明晚的新闻 |
[02:19] | to talk about the meteor shower. | 去聊聊即将到来的流星雨 |
[02:21] | – Oh, that’s great. – Hey! Congratulations. | -那很棒啊 -恭喜你啊 |
[02:23] | You know, that’s how Neil deGrasse Tyson got his start. | 尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森也是这么开始火的 |
[02:23] | 美国知名天文学家 常上电视节目科普 算是天文科普界的红人 也是海顿天象馆的馆长 | |
[02:25] | He went from the Hayden Planetarium | 他从在海顿天象馆就职 |
[02:26] | to guesting on the local news | 到去地方电视台当嘉宾 |
[02:28] | to ruining everyone’s favorite movies on the Internet. | 最后在网上吐槽毁了大家所钟爱的电影 |
[02:28] | 他曾吐槽电影《泰坦尼克号》中的星空与真实情况不符 导致导演在10周年纪念DVD中修改了星空 | |
[02:31] | Now it’s happening to me. | 现在这机遇轮到我身上了 |
[02:33] | Ooh, I should probably make a list | 或许我该开始列个表 |
[02:34] | of all the scientific inaccuracies in Mamma Mia 2. | 写下歌舞电影《妈妈咪呀2》中的科学不合理处 |
[02:39] | You’re gonna go on live TV and admit you’ve seen that movie? | 你确定要在电视直播中承认你看过这个电影吗 |
[02:42] | Hey, your husband’s the one who took me. | 是你老公带我去看的 |
[02:46] | Meryl Streep and Cher? Yeah, I saw it. | 影后梅丽尔·斯特里普与雪儿 小爷看过咋的 |
[02:52] | Sounds like someone’s in there. | 听起来像里面有人啊 |
[02:54] | My God, what if Sheldon and Amy are getting robbed? | 天啊 有人进去偷谢尔顿与艾米家可怎么办 |
[02:56] | Or worse, what if they’re back early? | 还可能更惨 是他们提早回来了 |
[03:00] | They’re not; they just posted a picture | 没回来 他们刚刚发了一张 |
[03:02] | in front of the Statue of Liberty. | 在自由女神像前的合影 |
[03:03] | – Real or Lego? – Lego. | -真的那尊还是乐高 -乐高 |
[03:06] | So, what should we do? Should someone go check it out? | 我们该怎么做 我们谁去看看情况吗 |
[03:09] | I would, but I got to be on TV tomorrow. | 我愿意 但我明天得上电视 |
[03:11] | Got to protect the money. | 我得保护好我的生财机器啊 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah, someone’s definitely in there. | 是的 里面绝对有人 |
[03:17] | Okay, let’s go into our apartment. | 好 大伙先进我们的公寓 |
[03:19] | We’ll lock the door, we’ll call the pol… | 我们把门锁上 再打给警… |
[03:20] | Hello?! Anyone in there?! | 有人在里面吗 |
[03:24] | – Yes? – Oh, uh, Mr. Fowler. | -有事吗 -是福勒先生啊 |
[03:26] | Sorry, we didn’t know you were here. | 抱歉 我们不知道你在这里 |
[03:28] | We-we actually thought someone was breaking in. | 我们还以为是有人偷闯入了他们家里 |
[03:30] | And we were ready to take them down. | 而你当时准备好要放倒贼人了 |
[03:33] | Amy asked me to water her plants. | 艾米请我来给她的植物浇水 |
[03:36] | She doesn’t have any plants. | 她没养植物 |
[03:39] | Well, you caught me in a lie. | 好吧 被你抓到我撒谎了 |
[03:41] | Have a good day. | 在下告辞 |
[03:50] | That was weird, right? | 刚才很奇怪吧 |
[03:51] | Was it? I-I honestly can’t tell anymore. | 怪吗 我已经失去分辨怪的能力了 |
[03:54] | Hey, did you even see Mamma Mia 1? | 你有看过《妈妈咪呀》第一部吗 |
[03:56] | Didn’t need to. The sequel stands on its own. | 不需要 这续集能自成一部 |
[04:12] | Here you go. | 来 |
[04:14] | If you need any recommendations while visiting New York, | 如果两位游览纽约时需要任何事物的推荐 |
[04:17] | please don’t hesitate to contact me. | 随时欢迎你们联系我 |
[04:20] | Well, it is our honeymoon. | 我们正在度蜜月 |
[04:21] | So we are going to be quite busy. | 所以我们会挺忙的 |
[04:23] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[04:25] | Harry Potter play, parts one and two. | 要去看《哈利波特》舞台剧 上下两部 |
[04:28] | And tomorrow, a tour of the sites | 而明天我们要去参观 |
[04:30] | where Nikola Tesla lived, worked and slowly went crazy. | 尼古拉·特斯拉居住 工作与慢慢发疯的地方 |
[04:34] | And, of course, coitus. | 当然不用说 还有交媾 |
[04:40] | Well, enjoy New York. And, I guess, coitus. | 那祝两位享受纽约之旅 以及…享受交媾 |
[04:48] | Really, Sheldon? | 真的假的 谢尔顿 |
[04:50] | You want to do it again? | 你想再来一发吗 |
[04:53] | Don’t act surprised. | 别一副很惊讶的样子好吗 |
[04:54] | It’s clearly marked on the schedule. | 明明白白写在日程表上了 |
[04:57] | Now, | 我看看 |
[04:57] | shall we steam the wrinkles out of our wizard robes, | 我们是应该先熨平我们巫师袍上的褶皱 |
[05:00] | or make vigorous, socially sanctioned love? | 还是做一次激情并受社会认可的爱 |
[05:03] | Either way, I can check something off my to-do list. | 任何一种我都能消掉一项待办事物 |
[05:07] | Socially sanc– Oh, wow. Yeah, there it is right there. | 社会认… 哇靠 还真的写了 |
[05:13] | Uh, hurry. Raj is on next. | 快点 马上轮到拉杰了 |
[05:15] | All right. I can’t believe they canceled Vampire Diaries | 我真不敢相信他们砍了电视剧《吸血鬼日记》 |
[05:18] | but they’ll show this. | 却留着这破烂节目 |
[05:21] | This is the news. | 这可是新闻啊 |
[05:24] | And that was a woman torn between two hunky vampires. | 那剧是在说一个女人为两个帅壮吸血鬼左右为难 |
[05:27] | What is your point? | 你的点是什么 |
[05:30] | Larry? I know you’re in there! | 拉里 我知道你在里面 |
[05:34] | Is that Amy’s mom? | 是艾米她妈妈吗 |
[05:36] | Let me in. | 让我进 |
[05:37] | Let me in! | 让 我 进 |
[05:42] | Either that or the Big Bad Wolf. | 不是她妈就是来吃小猪的大坏狼 |
[05:46] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[05:48] | Mrs. Fowler, are you okay? | 福勒太太 你有什么事吗 |
[05:50] | Oh, I’m okay. It’s my husband you should worry about. | 我没事 你该担心的是我要出事的老公 |
[05:53] | Oh, we do. | 我们有替他担心 |
[05:55] | Larry, come on. | 拉里 快开门 |
[05:57] | I don’t think he’s in there. | 我觉得他应该不在里面 |
[06:02] | I mean, he came by to water the imaginary plants, | 他当时来浇过不存在的植物 |
[06:05] | but then he left. | 但后来他就走了 |
[06:07] | You are so naive. | 好傻好天真 |
[06:08] | Blondie here is gonna chew you up and spit you out. | 金发妹能把你生吞活剥吃干抹净 再吐出来 |
[06:13] | Well, don’t tell him. | 你别告诉他嘛 |
[06:16] | Come on, you have an extra key. Open it up. | 快点 你们有备份钥匙 把门打开 |
[06:20] | All right, but I’m telling you | 好吧 但我告诉你 |
[06:21] | he’s not in there. | 他不在里面 |
[06:26] | There. See? | 你看 没人吧 |
[06:27] | Oh, he’s in here. | 他绝对在这里 |
[06:29] | I can smell his Axe body spray. | 我能闻到他的斧牌身体芳香喷雾 |
[06:33] | He wears Axe body spray. | 他用斧牌身体芳香喷雾呢 |
[06:35] | You happy? You smell like Amy’s dad. | 你高兴了吧 你闻起来像艾米她老爸 |
[06:39] | – Larry? – Ooh, come on. | -拉里 -快跟去看 |
[06:42] | Ah, shouldn’t we mind our own business? | 我们不应该少管闲事吗 |
[06:44] | Wow, sometimes it’s like you don’t know me at all. | 有时候真感觉你完全不了解我 |
[06:49] | See, he’s not here. | 看到没 他不在这里 |
[06:51] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你可没有我了解他 |
[06:53] | To be fair, we don’t know either of you. | 老实说 我们对你俩都不了解 |
[07:00] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[07:07] | Oh, yeah, now I smell him. | 对 我现在闻到他了 |
[07:13] | Man, that is one hot weather girl. | 天 这个天气预报女孩可真辣 |
[07:16] | How come if I say that I get in trouble? | 凭什么我说这种话就得送命 |
[07:19] | You want to say it? You can say it. | 你想说吗 你可以说呀 |
[07:28] | Nice try. | 你想得美 |
[07:31] | You’re gonna have to find some other way | 今晚你得用其他的理由 |
[07:32] | to not have sex with me tonight. | 来拒绝和我滚床单了 |
[07:35] | And it’s not weather girl, it’s weather woman. | 这不是天气预报女孩 这是天气预报女郎 |
[07:38] | And with us today to talk about | 今天来给我们讲解 |
[07:40] | the upcoming meteor shower and the best places to view it, | 流星雨和最佳观测地点的人是 |
[07:43] | Caltech astrophysicist Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali. | 加州理工天体物理学家 拉杰什·库萨帕里博士 |
[07:47] | – Thank you for being here. – Thank you for having me. | -感谢您的莅临 -感谢邀请 |
[07:50] | I guess Neil deGrasse Tyson was unavailable. | 我猜是因为尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森没空吧 |
[07:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:58] | What do you mean, “Yeah”? | 你说”没错”是什么意思 |
[07:59] | Not important. | 不是重点 |
[08:00] | So, what can we expect to see from this meteor shower? | 所以 这场流星雨的最大看点是什么 |
[08:05] | Well, I think you can count on a lot of flaming gas, | 肯定会有很多可燃气体接踵而来 |
[08:07] | which is what you would have gotten | 如果你的首选之人 |
[08:08] | from your first choice, Neil deGrasse Tyson. | 尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森有来 也会有很多[放屁] |
[08:12] | Pull up, Raj, pull up! | 停下来 拉杰 快刹车啊 |
[08:15] | Sounds like there’s no love lost between you and Dr. Tyson. | 听起来你和泰森博士之间没什么爱呀 |
[08:19] | Oh, no, I love Neil. | 不不 我可爱尼尔了 |
[08:21] | I mean, not as much as Neil loves Neil, but who does, right? | 虽然不如尼尔爱他自己 但谁能比得上呢 |
[08:26] | I want to look away, but I can’t. | 简直不忍直视 但我眼睛舍不得转 |
[08:29] | Oh, you know, I’m told we are out of time, | 导播说我们已经超出时间了 |
[08:33] | having learned nothing about meteor showers | 流星雨一点没认识到 |
[08:35] | and too much about Dr. Koothrappali. | 但对库萨帕里博士却了解了太多 |
[08:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢收看 |
[08:47] | Do you know what I love about Broadway theater? | 你知道我最爱百老汇剧场的哪一点吗 |
[08:49] | It’s so interactive. | 就是那种互动的感觉 |
[08:51] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[08:53] | You’re so close to the actors. It’s like you’re in the play. | 你离演员这么近 仿佛自己就融入了戏剧中 |
[08:55] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[08:57] | I mean, you yell, “Harry, watch out,” | 如果你喊一声”哈利 小心呀” |
[08:58] | he looks right at you. | 他就会看向你 |
[09:00] | And not just Harry, everyone onstage. | 不光是哈利 台上每个人都盯着我呢 |
[09:04] | At the risk of sounding redundant, uh-huh. | 虽然可能会显多余 嗯哼 |
[09:07] | All right, well, it’s a bit late, | 好了 天色已晚 |
[09:09] | but I did block out the rest of the evening | 不过我已经留出今晚的余下时间 |
[09:11] | for conjugal relations. | 来履行我们的”夫妻之实” |
[09:13] | Should we shower? | 我们该洗澡吗 |
[09:14] | I mean before, not during. | 我是说开始之前 不是中途 |
[09:16] | That’s how you fall and break a hip. | 人们就是这么滑倒摔破髋骨的 |
[09:18] | You know, I’m a little jet-laggy. | 我还在倒时差中 |
[09:19] | Maybe we can revisit this in the morning. | 早上再说吧 |
[09:21] | Oh, no can do. If we miss tonight, | 不行 如果今晚不做 |
[09:23] | it’s not scheduled until Thursday at 6:00. | 就得等到周四的6点才能做了 |
[09:26] | And that’ll have to be “No frills,” | 而且那场得是无前后戏的”快版” |
[09:27] | ’cause we’ve got a 6:30 reservation at Benihana. | 因为我们6点半还订了红花铁板烧的座呢 |
[09:31] | Sheldon, do we really have to do this on a schedule? | 谢尔顿 我们必须要按时间表来做这事吗 |
[09:35] | Are you suggesting spontaneity? | 你是提议我们随性而为吗 |
[09:37] | I-I guess, yeah. | 我想是的 |
[09:39] | So, now that we’re married, sex can occur at any time? | 所以因为我们结婚了 就可能随时滚床单了吗 |
[09:42] | Like, we can be brushing our teeth, | 比如 我俩正刷牙呢 |
[09:44] | and suddenly your minty-fresh tongue is in my mouth? | 突然你那薄荷味的舌头就伸进了我嘴里 |
[09:46] | No, thank you. | 不 还是算了 |
[09:47] | Really? Would it be so bad to mix it up a little? | 真的吗 偶尔随性地”炒饭”也不行吗 |
[09:50] | Mix it up? Who are you, Betty Crocker? | 还炒饭呢 你谁啊 妙厨贝蒂[食品品牌]吗 |
[09:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:55] | Uh, to take a shower. | 去洗澡 |
[09:56] | Now that sex can happen at any time, | 既然现在我们随时都可能滚床单 |
[09:58] | I always have to be ready. | 那我就要时时做好准备 |
[10:00] | Should probably live under a waterfall. | 我们不如住在瀑布底下吧 |
[10:03] | Well, you don’t have to worry about sex happening tonight. | 你不用担心今晚的份了 |
[10:06] | Well, thanks, but I’m still gonna rinse off. | 谢谢 不过我还是要去冲一冲 |
[10:08] | I touched a lot of stuff in the gift shop. | 我今天在礼品店碰了不少东西呢 |
[10:14] | No message, no note. Who would do that? | 没有留信息 没有留字条 谁会这么做 |
[10:17] | What kind of husband would… | 什么样的丈夫才会… |
[10:18] | If you let him talk, maybe you’ll find out. | 如果你让他说话 可能你就知道了 |
[10:21] | Fine. Larry? | 好吧 拉里 |
[10:27] | Well, there you go. What more can he say? | 他说完了 无声胜有声 |
[10:29] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[10:32] | I think I’ll stay. | 我想我还是留下吧 |
[10:34] | Well, if you’re going to stay, then I’ll stay. | 如果你留下 那我也要留下 |
[10:38] | All right, well, you know who doesn’t need to stay? | 好吧 你知道谁不必留下吗 |
[10:41] | Us. Come on. | 我们 快走吧 |
[10:46] | Penny, come on. | 佩妮 快点 |
[10:53] | I don’t think those two are gonna make it. | 我觉得这两人的婚姻不会长久啊 |
[11:04] | Poor Mr. Fowler, I really feel sorry for the little guy. | 可怜的福勒先生 我真为他感到可怜 |
[11:07] | I know. After they had Amy, | 我知道 他们有了艾米后 |
[11:08] | she should’ve just eaten him and been done with it. | 她就该把他吃掉算了 |
[11:13] | Look at you retaining facts from a nature show. | 看看你从自然节目中学到了不少啊 |
[11:17] | I know, really, what did he ever see in her? | 说真的 他到底看中了她什么呀 |
[11:19] | He’s so, so sweet, and she’s such a ballbuster. | 他人这么和善 而她简直是个悍妻 |
[11:22] | Some guys think strong women are sexy. | 有的男人觉得强悍的女人性感 |
[11:24] | Yeah, but they seem to have nothing in common. | 可他们看起来也没什么共同点呀 |
[11:26] | Yeah, well, sometimes opposites attract. | 有时候异性才会相吸 |
[11:32] | Wait, are-are you saying we are like them? | 等等 你是说我俩和他们一样吗 |
[11:35] | I don’t know, maybe a little. | 我不知道 有一点吧 |
[11:38] | So you’re the sweet, quiet one and I’m Amy’s mom? | 所以你体贴又温顺 而我是艾米的老娘了 |
[11:42] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这个意思吗 |
[11:54] | Hey, check out what Neil deGrasse Tyson just tweeted. | 快看尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森刚才发的推特 |
[11:56] | “I’ve been informed that some random, | “有人告诉我 |
[11:58] | attention-seeking nobody | 某个想出名的无名小卒 |
[11:59] | took a cheap shot at me on the local news.” | 在本地新闻中无耻地偷骂我” |
[12:02] | That’s me. Guys, he’s talking about me! | 是我呢 各位 他在说我呢 |
[12:06] | You know, I cut you a lot of slack | 看在你来自异国他乡的份上 |
[12:08] | ’cause you come from another country, | 我一直对你优待有加 |
[12:09] | but you’ve been here a long time. | 但你来美国好久好久了 |
[12:13] | Raj, you need to apologize to Dr. Tyson. | 拉杰 你应该向泰森博士道歉 |
[12:16] | Why? This could be good for me. | 为什么 这对我有好处呀 |
[12:18] | Everybody loves a good Twitter feud. | 人人都爱看精彩的推特骂战 |
[12:20] | Neil and I could be like | 尼尔和我可以成为新一代的 |
[12:20] | 水果姐凯蒂·佩里和霉霉泰勒·斯威夫特曾在推特互怼 两人之间的战争红火又长久 | |
[12:21] | the new, uh, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. | 水果姐和霉霉 |
[12:25] | Come on, Raj, you’re better than this. | 拉杰 别这样 你没这么下作吧 |
[12:26] | Oh, leave room for dessert | 你肚子得留点空间吃甜点 |
[12:28] | ’cause I’m gonna make you eat those words. | 因为我会让你把说出来的话都吃回去 |
[12:31] | “Dear Dr. Tyson, | “亲爱的泰森博士 |
[12:34] | much like epithelial tissue, | 我就像上皮组织一般 |
[12:35] | it appears I’ve gotten under your skin.” | 附在你的皮肤之下如跗骨之蛆” |
[12:40] | iPhone drop, | 想摔手机耍帅 |
[12:41] | but I won’t ’cause I don’t have AppleCare. | 但不行 我没有买苹果保修服务 |
[12:46] | What’d he say? | 他回了什么 |
[12:47] | “Nice try, genius. The skin is epithelial tissue.” | “加油啊 天才 皮肤本身就是上皮组织” |
[12:53] | Oh, it’s on. | 战争的号角响起 |
[12:54] | He’s Katy, I’m T-Swift. | 他是水果姐 而我就是霉霉 |
[13:02] | What are you gonna do? He’s from another country. | 你能怎么办 他可是外国人 |
[13:08] | And here we have the former hotel where Tesla | 这里就是特斯拉曾经 |
[13:11] | perfected the three-phase alternating current motor. | 完成三相交流电动机的前旅馆 |
[13:15] | That’s wrong. I’m gonna say something. | 他说错了 我得说点什么 |
[13:16] | Don’t. | 别说 |
[13:17] | Well, then how will everyone know I’m the smartest boy here? | 不说大家怎么知道我是在场最聪明的孩子 |
[13:21] | Just let it go. | 你就别纠结了 |
[13:23] | Is everything all right? | 你没什么事吧 |
[13:24] | You seem testy this morning. | 感觉你今天早上挺暴躁的 |
[13:26] | I’m not testy. | 我没暴躁 |
[13:28] | I’ll have to take your word for it. | 那我只能相信你的话了 |
[13:29] | There’s no test for testy. | 毕竟暴躁没法测试 |
[13:33] | Is it possible that you’re sexually frustrated? | 你会不会是欲求不满 |
[13:35] | Okay, now I’m testy. | 现在老娘真的暴躁了 |
[13:37] | If you had adhered to my coital schedule, | 如果你遵守我的交媾时间表 |
[13:39] | your brain would be floating on a sea of oxytocin right now. | 现在你的大脑都漂浮在催产素的海洋里了 |
[13:42] | Don’t talk to me about my brain. I’m a neurobiologist. | 别跟我聊我的大脑 我可是神经生物学家 |
[13:45] | Then you should know the benefits of the special hug | 那你就该知道大人给彼此的”特殊抱抱” |
[13:48] | that grown-ups give each other. | 能带来什么好处 |
[13:52] | Sheldon, everybody’s listening. | 谢尔顿 大家都在听 |
[13:53] | Of course they’re listening; we’re interesting. | 他们当然在听啦 我们这么有趣 |
[13:56] | Unlike that guy. | 不像那位仁兄 |
[13:59] | I-I’m walking away from you. | 我要走了 |
[14:06] | I’m only recently married. | 我才刚结婚 |
[14:08] | Do I stay here? Do I follow? Say something useful. | 我该留在原地 还是追上去 说点有用的 |
[14:19] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好呀 小太阳 |
[14:24] | So I see you’re making espresso. | 我看到你在煮浓缩咖啡 |
[14:26] | Yup. | 是的 |
[14:27] | Just need that extra jolt | 需要额外充电 |
[14:28] | for a successful day of ballbusting. | 才能顺利当一整天的悍妻啊 |
[14:33] | Really? I don’t, I don’t think you do. | 是吗 你好像不喝也能做到 |
[14:36] | You know, you compared us to the strangest couple we know, | 你把我们跟世间最奇葩的夫妇相提并论 |
[14:39] | and we know Amy and Sheldon, | 他们可是比艾米和谢尔顿 |
[14:40] | Howard and Bernadette, Raj and his twitchy little dog. | 霍华德和伯纳黛特 拉杰和他的神经小狗还奇葩 |
[14:45] | I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that. | 抱歉 我不该那么说 |
[14:47] | Because it wasn’t nice or because it wasn’t true? | 是因为那么说不好 还是因为那不是真的 |
[14:49] | It’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[14:51] | Mrs. Fowler is an angry, vindictive woman, | 福勒太太是个易怒 报复心强的女人 |
[14:53] | whereas you are warm and-and loving, | 而你是如此善良暖心 温柔体贴 |
[14:57] | quick to forgive. | 能快速宽恕别人的人 |
[14:59] | Oh, please. | 你少来 |
[15:00] | I-I’m serious. And I’m nothing like Amy’s dad. | 我是认真的 再说我跟艾米的爸爸一点都不像 |
[15:03] | He’s a mousy little man who can’t stand up for himself. | 他就是个胆小如鼠 不敢捍卫自己的小男人 |
[15:09] | My point is you’re not like her, so we’re not like them. | 我想说的是你不像她 所以我们不像他们 |
[15:13] | Well, 30 years from now, are you gonna hide from me | 三十年后 你会因为我很可怕 |
[15:15] | because I’m so scary? | 而躲起来吗 |
[15:17] | Hey, I-I don’t think you’re scary. | 我不觉得你可怕啊 |
[15:20] | Yes, I flinch when you make sudden moves, but… | 你突然动的时候我是会缩一下 但… |
[15:25] | …that says more about my childhood than you. | 那更多反映的是我的童年问题 而不是你不好 |
[15:36] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[15:37] | Hang on, I’m checking to see if Neil replied | 等等 我先看看尼尔有没有 |
[15:39] | to my latest smackdown. | 回复我的怒怼 |
[15:42] | Really? Don’t you think this Twitter feud is a little silly? | 不是吧 你不觉得在推特上互怼很傻吗 |
[15:45] | Absolutely not. | 当然不会了 |
[15:46] | It’s-it’s two respected scientists | 这是两名备受尊敬的科学家 |
[15:48] | debating opposing views in a public forum. | 在公共论坛辩论相反观点 |
[15:50] | You called him Mike Tyson’s little sister. | 你叫他迈克·泰森的妹妹 |
[15:54] | Yeah, and now Mike Tyson’s mad at me, too. | 是啊 现在迈克·泰森也生我气了 |
[15:59] | Raj, you’re not going to impress anyone by attacking him. | 拉杰 你攻击他并不会让人欣赏你 |
[16:02] | Oh, Bernadette, you sound so old right now. | 伯纳黛特 你口气好老人哦 |
[16:10] | He said he needs a break, and I’m too much for him. | 他说需要喘口气 他受不了我了 |
[16:14] | Oh. I’m sure he didn’t mean that. | 那一定不是真心话 |
[16:16] | He said I’m overbearing! | 他说我超级霸道 |
[16:20] | Oh, please, you’re just the right amount of bearing. | 才不是呢 您霸道得恰到好处 |
[16:24] | Look, I know he loves you. | 我知道他爱你 |
[16:25] | If you just give him some space, I’m sure he’ll come back. | 你给他点空间 他一定会回家的 |
[16:29] | You really think so? | 你真这么想 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I do. | 真的 |
[16:33] | You’re a good person, Penny. | 你是个好姑娘 佩妮 |
[16:36] | I hope we get to spend lots of time together. | 希望我们能花大把时间相处 |
[16:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[16:47] | – Yes? – Hit the road. | -什么事 -上路吧 |
[16:51] | – But… – Now! | -可是… -立刻滚 |
[16:53] | Can I get my stuff? | 我能去拿我的行李吗 |
[16:53] | Be quick about it! | 赶紧地 |
[17:03] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:05] | I brought you two hot dogs. | 我给你带了两个热狗 |
[17:07] | A-Aren’t you gonna eat one? | 你不吃一个吗 |
[17:09] | From a street cart? Are you crazy? | 这可是从路边摊买的 你疯了吗 |
[17:12] | I’m amazed that I’m holding them. | 我敢用手拿着都够让我佩服自己的了 |
[17:15] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[17:17] | You realize that I’m not a particularly physical person. | 你知道我是个不太喜欢肉体接触的人吧 |
[17:22] | – I know. – When I was little, | -我知道 -我小的时候 |
[17:24] | and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, | 别人问我长大想当什么时 |
[17:26] | I’d always say, “A brain in a jar.” | 我总是回答”装在罐子里的大脑” |
[17:31] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | Yeah, but I want to be a good husband to you, | 但我想当个好老公 |
[17:34] | and intimacy is a part of that. | 而亲密关系是其中一环 |
[17:38] | Please put those down. | 拜托你先把热狗放下 |
[17:41] | I’m just worried that if I don’t schedule | 我就是担心 如果我不安排 |
[17:43] | our bedroom endeavors, then I may not think about them, | 床上运动的时间表 我可能根本就不会想起 |
[17:46] | and you’ll grow cold and distant | 你就会变得冷漠疏远 |
[17:49] | and seek solace in the arms of a heavily-muscled longshoreman. | 到肌肉发达的码头工人怀里寻找慰藉 |
[17:53] | Where would I find a longshoreman? | 我上哪儿去找码头工人 |
[17:55] | Along the shore. It’s in the name. | 码头啊 顾名思义嘛 |
[18:01] | Sheldon, I could never be with anybody but you. | 谢尔顿 除了你 我无法跟其他男人相好 |
[18:05] | That’s good to know. | 那我就安心了 |
[18:06] | I wouldn’t want to fight a man | 我可不想跟一个 |
[18:07] | who’s brave enough to touch a fish. | 敢用手摸鱼的勇士打架 |
[18:13] | How’s this for a compromise? | 我们互相退一步好不好 |
[18:15] | Make all the schedules you want, just don’t tell me about them. | 随你安排时间表 别告诉我就行 |
[18:20] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[18:21] | I’ll create an algorithm that’ll generate | 我会自己编写一个能自动生成 |
[18:23] | a pseudo-random schedule. Yeah, and do you know why | 伪随机时间表的算法 你知道 |
[18:25] | it won’t be a true random schedule? | 为什么不是真随机时间表吗 |
[18:28] | Because the generation of true random numbers | 因为生成真随机数字 |
[18:30] | remains an unsolved problem in computer science. | 在电脑科学领域仍是未解难题 |
[18:33] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:34] | – Where are we going? – To the hotel room. | -我们要去哪儿 -酒店房间 |
[18:36] | And when we get there, I’m gonna need you | 等我们到了 我要你再说一遍 |
[18:37] | to say that again, except naked. | 但你得脱光说 |
[18:58] | Go for Dr. K. | 本座库博士 |
[19:01] | Is this Rajesh Koothrappali? | 你是拉杰什·库萨帕里吗 |
[19:03] | Yes. Who is this? | 我是 你是哪位 |
[19:04] | Neil deGrasse Tyson. | 尼尔·德格拉斯·泰森 |
[19:08] | Uh, w-wow. | 哎哟妈呀 |
[19:11] | How fun is this Twitter thing, huh? | 推特上这样玩挺有意思的吧 |
[19:15] | You think you’re funny? | 你觉得自己很好笑吗 |
[19:16] | I’m-I’m not Seinfeld funny, | 我没有《宋飞正传》那么好笑 |
[19:16] | 在酒吧举行的民间脱口秀 任何人都可以上台表演 | |
[19:18] | but I did an open mic night once. | 但我做过一次开放麦脱口秀 |
[19:19] | You’re not funny. | 你难笑到死 |
[19:21] | Yeah, that’s what they said at the Chuckle Hut. | 笑笑屋酒吧的人就是这么说的 |
[19:24] | How about this: | 这样好不好 |
[19:26] | I’ve got a book signing at Vroman’s in Pasadena next week. | 我下周在帕萨迪纳的佛罗曼酒吧举办签书会 |
[19:29] | Why don’t you come by and say some of those things to my face. | 你来当我的面 说你在网上说的那些话怎么样 |
[19:32] | Oh, no, | 不了不了 |
[19:33] | but thanks for the invite. | 不过谢谢邀请 |
[19:37] | Smart move, and the next time you pick up your phone, | 算你机灵 下次你拿起电话时 |
[19:39] | remember, I’m the guy who kicked Pluto out of the solar system. | 记住 老子就是把冥王星踢出太阳系的人 |
[19:44] | And it deserved it, sir. Thank you. Bye-bye. | 是冥王星活该 先生 谢谢 再见 |
[19:49] | Well, that was fun. | 真有意思 |
[19:53] | Let’s see who else needs a deGrasse kickin’. | 看看还有谁需要德格拉斯式”修理” |
[20:00] | Bill Nye the Science Guy. | 我是《比尔教科学》的比尔·奈 |
[20:00] | 美国科学教育家 喜剧演员 《比尔教科学》是他知名的科教节目 | |
[20:03] | Hey, Bill. Neil Tyson. | 比尔 我是尼尔·泰森 |
[20:05] | We gotta talk. | 我们来唠两句 |