时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:07] | Pigeon check for Sheldon. | 帮谢尔顿检查有没有鸽子 |
[00:10] | North side’s all clear! | 北面检查完毕 |
[00:11] | Great. Let’s look at some planets! | 太好了 来观测星球吧 |
[00:15] | Hey, why’d you lug your telescope all the way over here? | 为什么要把你的望远镜大老远拖过来啊 |
[00:17] | Leonard has one in our apartment. | 家里莱纳德也有一个啊 |
[00:18] | Yeah, I’m gonna use Leonard’s. | 对对对 要我用莱纳德的那个 |
[00:20] | Might as well hold my hand up like this and squint. | 还不如干脆把我的手卷成这样再眯眼看 |
[00:26] | I don’t know. It seemed pretty good. | 还好吧 感觉他那个还不错啊 |
[00:27] | You know, once when the cable went out, | 有一次我们家有线电视没了 |
[00:28] | I watched an entire episode of The Bachelor | 我用那个看对街一户人家的电视 |
[00:30] | on a TV across the street. | 看了一整集真人秀《单身汉》 |
[00:33] | This one’s more of a professional model. | 这个是比较专业的模型 |
[00:35] | So was the girl he picked! | 男主角选的也是专业的模特啊 |
[00:38] | This baby’s got a ten-inch diameter with f/10 ACF optics. | 我这宝贝是有着十寸直径的f1/10光圈的ACF望远镜 |
[00:42] | And tonight Mercury is at its highest elongation. | 而今晚 水星会达到东大距 |
[00:44] | 行星与太阳之间分离的角度达到最大时称为大距 水星离太阳太近 达到大距公众才好观测 | |
[00:46] | It makes far-away things seem close, | 那会让很远的东西看起来近一点 |
[00:49] | and Mercury is a planet. | 另外 水星是一个行星 |
[00:52] | I know Mercury is a planet. | 我知道水星是行星 |
[00:54] | But the-the other thing was helpful. | 不过另一点挺有帮助的 |
[00:57] | Oh. Look at that. | 快看 |
[00:59] | – Neil Gaiman tweeted about my store! – What did he say? | -尼尔·盖曼发推特说了我的店 -他说什么了 |
[01:01] | Uh, “Next time you’re in Pasadena, | “大家下次如果去帕萨迪那市 |
[01:03] | Check out The Comic Center. | 记得去这家店”漫画中心”看看 |
[01:05] | Great vibe, old school, | 店内气氛良好 传统漫画店风格 |
[01:07] | the owner really knows his stuff.” | 店主也十分懂行” |
[01:09] | Isn’t that amazing? | 这是不是太赞了 |
[01:10] | Well, uh, it’s no Sandman, but I guess we can’t expect | 比不上他的《睡魔》 但我们也不能期待 |
[01:13] | everything he writes to be a masterpiece. | 他写出来的任何文字都是大作啊 |
[01:15] | When was he in your store? | 他什么时候来的你店里 |
[01:17] | I have no idea. I think I would remember that. | 完全不知道 他来我应该能记得啊 |
[01:20] | Obviously, vibranium is the most powerful metal in comics. | 振金很明显是漫画里最强的金属了 |
[01:24] | What, more powerful than adamantium? | 有比艾德曼合金强吗 |
[01:26] | He’s right. | 拉杰说得对 |
[01:27] | Wolverine’s claws, Ultron’s outer shell. | 金刚狼的爪子 奥创的外壳 |
[01:30] | Need I go on? | 还需要我再举例吗 |
[01:31] | You don’t need to, but you probably will. | 不用 但你估计还是会说 |
[01:36] | What about Wonder Woman’s bracelets? | 那神奇女侠的手镯呢 |
[01:38] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[01:39] | Strong as a metal and fierce as a fashion choice. | 金属里的一霸 时尚界的一姐 |
[01:43] | You know, | 其实呢 |
[01:44] | Thor’s hammer’s pretty powerful, | 雷神索尔的锤子也很强啊 |
[01:45] | and in the comics, it’s made out of enchanted uru. | 在漫画里是被附魔的乌鲁金属做的 |
[01:49] | Uh, yeah, I think it’s the enchantment | 我觉得是附魔的部分让它强大 |
[01:51] | that’s powerful, not the uru, | 不是乌鲁自己本身强大 |
[01:52] | but, uh, thanks for playing. | 不过还是感谢你参与讨论啊 |
[01:57] | Oh, man, I can’t believe Neil Gaiman came in, | 可恶 真不敢相信尼尔·盖曼来你店里 |
[02:00] | and we weren’t even there. | 而我们却没在场 |
[02:30] | Can you see Mercury? Can you see it? | 你看到水星了吗 你能看到吗 |
[02:33] | One second. | 等一下啦 |
[02:35] | You know, the Greek version of Mercury, Hermes, | 希腊神话中赫耳墨斯 |
[02:38] | was worshipped in Athens | 当年在雅典受祭拜时 |
[02:39] | by the carving of giant wooden phalluses. | 人们是对着巨大的阴茎木雕来祭拜祂 |
[02:42] | Please, Amy, | 求你了 艾米 |
[02:43] | get your mind out of the ancient Athenian gutter. | 能不能从古雅典人的污秽思想里出来 |
[02:47] | Got another follower. I’m blowing up. | 又涨一个新粉丝 我要火啦 |
[02:51] | Great. How many does that make? | 厉害 现在有多少粉了 |
[02:52] | High double digits. | 两位数高段班 |
[02:53] | – The nineties? ?- Mid double digits. | -90多粉丝啦 -两位数中段班 |
[02:57] | Hey, uh, Penny, do you want to check this out? | 佩妮 你想来看看吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[03:00] | All right, just, uh, look through here, | 好的 从这里看 |
[03:01] | and if you want to take a picture, just push that button. | 如果你想拍照 就按这个按钮 |
[03:03] | Okay. | 行 |
[03:05] | Oh, what is that? | 那是什么啊 |
[03:07] | Is it Mercury? I’m really jonesing for Mercury. | 是水星吗 我特别萌水星 |
[03:11] | I think it’s a little early for Mercury to be visible yet. | 现在要看到水星还太早了点吧 |
[03:14] | Playing hard to get. | 玩欲擒故纵 |
[03:15] | I like that in a planet. | 我就喜欢这样的行星 |
[03:18] | No, there’s something fuzzy. | 有个模糊的东西啊 |
[03:20] | Is it your teen years? | 是你的少女岁月吗 |
[03:24] | No. | 才不是 |
[03:26] | Yes. Shut up. | 是啦 你闭嘴 |
[03:27] | Look. Look at that. I think I see something. | 看 看那个 我好像看到什么了 |
[03:30] | It could just be your eyelash. | 很可能是你的眼睫毛而已 |
[03:31] | It’s not an eyelash! | 才不是眼睫毛 |
[03:32] | Okay, well, uh, take a picture. Let’s see. | 好吧 那你拍张照 我来看看 |
[03:34] | Okay. Here. | 好了 拍好了 |
[03:41] | Hmm. I do see something. | 还真有东西 |
[03:43] | – Told you. ?- What is it? | -我就跟你说吧 -那是什么 |
[03:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[03:47] | Maybe it’s a comet. | 很可能是个彗星 |
[03:48] | That would be so cool. | 那就太酷了吧 |
[03:50] | You guys want to see a real star, look over here. | 你们想看真正的星吗 巨星就在此 |
[03:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:54] | I just got retweeted… by Patton Oswalt’s brother. | 单口相声演员帕顿·奥斯瓦尔特的弟弟转发我了 |
[04:04] | So, this is really where Neil Gaiman shops? | 尼尔·盖曼真的都来这里买吗 |
[04:07] | Neil Gaiman, Nicolas Cage, Natalie Portman. | 尼尔·盖曼 尼克拉斯·凯奇 娜塔莉·波特曼 |
[04:09] | The list goes on. | 名单可长了 |
[04:11] | They all come here? | 他们都来这里买吗 |
[04:14] | Unless I’m lying. | 除非是我撒谎了 |
[04:25] | Who are all these people? | 这些人都是谁啊 |
[04:27] | What? Is this a flash mob? | 怎么 快闪族有活动吗 |
[04:31] | Are they dancing? | 他们有在跳舞吗 |
[04:33] | I don’t know what today’s dancing looks like. | 我又不知道这年头大家都怎么跳舞 |
[04:37] | Hey, guys. That tweet actually got people to come in. | 两位 那条推特真的吸引了好多人来 |
[04:40] | Isn’t that great? | 是不是超棒 |
[04:40] | No. I liked the way the store was before. | 才没有 我就喜欢这店以前那样子 |
[04:43] | You mean empty and sad? | 门可罗雀 惨不忍睹的样子吗 |
[04:47] | Yes, it was perfect. | 对啊 那简直完美 |
[04:50] | Like a funeral home that sells Pokemon cards. | 仿佛有在卖宝可梦卡片的殡仪馆 |
[04:55] | What am I supposed to do now | 我现在要是想要 |
[04:56] | if I want to hang out and read a comic book? | 留在店里看看漫画该怎么办 |
[04:58] | Go sit on the couch. | 去坐在沙发上看啊 |
[05:01] | Next to a stranger? | 坐在陌生人旁边吗 |
[05:04] | If I’m going to sit, read, and ignore a woman, | 我唯一愿意坐她旁边阅读并无视的女人 |
[05:07] | it’s going to be my fiancee. | 只能是我未婚妻 |
[05:10] | Why are you being such a baby about the crowds? | 你干嘛有点人群就唧唧歪歪啊 |
[05:11] | You go to Comic-Con. | 你不是也去漫展的吗 |
[05:13] | You– I’m sorry. | 你… 抱歉 |
[05:14] | You’re comparing this place to Comic-Con? | 你把这里跟漫展相提并论吗 |
[05:17] | Well, can I go to the bathroom here next to a Wookiee | 在这里 我能在上厕所时 |
[05:19] | who got his zipper stuck in his fur? | 碰见拉链卡到毛发的《星战》伍基人吗 |
[05:22] | Wow. We go to Comic-Con for different reasons. | 我们俩去漫展的理由还真是大不同啊 |
[05:26] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[05:27] | Just give me a copy of Action Comics 1000, | 给我一份《动作漫画》第1000期 |
[05:31] | and I’ll be on my way. | 我买了就走 |
[05:32] | Sorry. All out. | 抱歉 卖完了 |
[05:33] | Now you just let people come in and buy them? | 你现在就随便放人进店里买吗 |
[05:37] | I didn’t realize your soul was also for sale. | 我没意识到你连自己灵魂都卖啊 |
[05:41] | Well, it wasn’t, but, uh, make me an offer. | 本来没卖 但你出个价就能谈 |
[05:49] | Who is that? | 谁啊 |
[05:50] | – Sheldon. ?- Who is he mad at? | -谢尔顿 -他又不爽谁了 |
[05:51] | – Neil Gaiman. ?- Who’s that? | -尼尔·盖曼 -那是谁啊 |
[05:52] | – Not us. ?- Great. | -反正不是我们 -太棒了 |
[05:57] | ?Guys. | 两位 |
[05:58] | So, guess what. | 你们猜怎么着 |
[06:00] | That indeed was a comet last night, | 昨晚那东西的确是个彗星 |
[06:03] | and it turns out, no one’s seen it before. | 而且呢 是从未被人发现过的 |
[06:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:07] | Look at that! I discovered a comet! Oh! | 快看 我发现了一个彗星呢 |
[06:10] | What do you mean you discovered it? | 什么叫你发现的 |
[06:12] | Well, I’m the one who saw it. | 是我看到它的啊 |
[06:14] | In my telescope that I positioned. | 用我摆好位置的我的望远镜 |
[06:16] | All you did was look into it. | 你只是看了而已 |
[06:18] | Well, you both discovered it. | 你们一起发现的 |
[06:19] | You can put both your names on the registration form. | 可以在登记表上写上你们俩的名字啊 |
[06:22] | – Actually, we can’t. – ?Why not? | -其实我们不能 -为什么 |
[06:23] | Because when I filled it out, it asked for name of discoverer, | 因为当我填登记表时 上面问了发现者的名 |
[06:26] | and I put “Rajesh Koothrappali” because… | 我写了”拉杰什·库萨帕里” 因为… |
[06:29] | because that’s who I am, and that’s what I did. | 那是我 是我发现的 |
[06:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[06:34] | Well, he is the one who knew it was a comet. | 的确 他才是知道那是彗星的人 |
[06:37] | No, he didn’t. He thought it was an eyelash! | 他知道个屁 他以为那是我的眼睫毛 |
[06:39] | And you thought it was a fuzzy streak. | 你还以为那是一条模糊的东西 |
[06:41] | I mean, do you even know what a comet is? | 你知道什么是彗星吗 |
[06:43] | Yeah, the thing I saw first. | 知道啊 就是我先看到的东西 |
[06:46] | I honestly don’t think that that qualifies as a discovery. | 我真心觉得你那样不能算是发现 |
[06:49] | But I took the picture. | 但照片是我拍的 |
[06:50] | Because I told you to! | 是因为我让你拍下来 |
[06:51] | Like, if a monkey took the picture, | 如果照片是一只猴子拍的 |
[06:53] | did it discover the comet? | 难道彗星是它发现的吗 |
[06:54] | Excuse me?! | 你说啥 |
[06:59] | Uh, he didn’t mean monkey. | 他不是想说猴子 |
[07:01] | – Get the hell out of my apartment! – ?And she didn’t mean that. | -滚出我家 -她不是这意思 |
[07:04] | Actually, I think she did. You should go. | 好像真是这意思 你快走吧 |
[07:10] | You look great. | 你看起来好美 |
[07:11] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Would you believe this is actually a dress | 你能相信这是我 |
[07:13] | from before I was pregnant? | 怀孕前的裙子吗 |
[07:14] | Well, it’s not a competition, | 不是要跟你比较啦 |
[07:15] | but I wore this suit to my Bar Mitzvah. | 但我举行成年礼时就是穿的这套西装 |
[07:20] | Where’s Stuart? | 斯图尔特在哪 |
[07:21] | I told him we had a 6:30 reservation. | 我跟他说了我们订了六点半的餐厅 |
[07:23] | Well, I’ll call him. | 我打给他 |
[07:27] | Comic Center, where the real superhero is you. | 漫画中心 这里的超级英雄就是你 |
[07:30] | Stuart, you’re supposed to be babysitting. | 斯图尔特 你不是要过来照看孩子吗 |
[07:32] | Oh! Shoot. That was tonight. I forgot. | 糟了 是今晚 我忘了 |
[07:35] | The store’s been really busy. | 店里忙翻了 |
[07:37] | Well, when can you get here? | 你几点能来 |
[07:38] | Um, I don’t think I can. Listen to this. | 我应该来不了 听我说 |
[07:41] | I-I was ringing up a customer, and I heard someone say, | 我刚才给一个客人收钱时 听到有人说 |
[07:43] | “Hey, there’s a line,” and I looked, and there was. | “付款要排队啊” 我一看 真的有个队 |
[07:48] | Come on. You can’t do this to us. | 不是吧 你怎么能这样对我们 |
[07:49] | I am really sorry. I will make it up to you. | 我真的很抱歉 我会补偿你们的 |
[07:53] | But it won’t be with a Val Kilmer Batman figurine | 但补偿礼物不会是方·基默版的蝙蝠侠手办 |
[07:55] | because some sucker’s buying that right now. | 因为有蠢蛋正要掏钱买这个 |
[07:59] | Not you. This is great. | 不是说你 这手办超赞的 |
[08:03] | He says he has to work. | 他说他要工作 |
[08:05] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[08:06] | We can have date night another night. | 我们可以改天再过约会之夜 |
[08:07] | But you got all dressed up. | 但你都打扮好了 |
[08:09] | We were supposed to have dinner and romance. | 我们本来要享受晚餐和浪漫的 |
[08:12] | We’ll just have to divide and conquer. | 我们分工合作就好了 |
[08:14] | I’ll go to dinner, | 我负责去吃晚餐 |
[08:15] | and you can stay home with the Internet and have romance. | 你可以跟网络在家享受”浪漫” |
[08:21] | Okay, look, I Googled it. | 我上网查过了 |
[08:23] | I took the picture, so it’s my discovery. | 我拍的照片 所以是我发现的 |
[08:25] | He stole my comet. | 他偷了我的彗星 |
[08:26] | I know, but on the other hand, do you really care? | 我知道 但话说回来 你真的在乎吗 |
[08:29] | Yes, I care. This happens to me all the time. | 当然在乎 我总是遇到这种事 |
[08:32] | People take one look at me | 大家看我一眼 |
[08:33] | and assume I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 就认为我不知道自己在说什么 |
[08:34] | Oh, I’m sure that’s not true. | 那一定不是真的 |
[08:36] | I’m sorry. Are you saying | 不好意思 你是在说 |
[08:37] | I don’t know what I’m talking about? | 我不知道自己在说什么吗 |
[08:40] | No, I’m not saying anything… | 我什么都没说 |
[08:42] | ever again. | 再也不说了 |
[08:44] | Look, I’m serious. The other day at work, | 我是认真的 前几天在公司 |
[08:46] | I had this great idea, but no one was listening to me. | 我想出个好点子 但没人听我说话 |
[08:48] | And then five minutes later, Paul said the same thing, | 五分钟后 保罗说了同样的话 |
[08:50] | and they practically carried him around the room. | 大家简直要抬起他欢呼了 |
[08:51] | Oh, well, what was it? | 什么点子 |
[08:53] | Well, CPK for lunch, | 去加州比萨厨房吃午餐 |
[08:54] | but that’s just one example. | 但这只是其中一个例子 |
[08:57] | It also happens with all the doctors I have to deal with. | 我要打交道的医生也都这样 |
[08:59] | You know, they’re so condescending. | 他们居高临下瞧不起我 |
[09:00] | I’m so sick of letting this stuff slide. | 我受够了不计较这种事 |
[09:02] | I found that comet. Why should I let Raj say he found it? | 是我发现的彗星 凭什么让拉杰说是他发现的 |
[09:05] | I know you’re right, but he is our friend, | 我知道你说得对 但他是我们的朋友 |
[09:07] | and this could be good for his career. | 而且这对他的前途也许有帮助 |
[09:09] | Okay, so you agree with me, but he still gets his way? | 这么说你同意我 但他还是得逞 |
[09:11] | Ah, there you go. Everybody wins. | 没错 大家都赢啦 |
[09:14] | My God, you’re such a people-pleaser. | 天啊 你真是爱讨好人 |
[09:16] | You can’t stand making anyone angry. | 你无法忍受惹别人生气 |
[09:17] | Why would I want to make anyone angry? | 我为什么要想惹别人生气 |
[09:19] | ‘Cause it would mean you were on my side. | 因为那意味着你站在我这边 |
[09:21] | Oh, I am on your side. Hey, hey. | 我是站在你这边啊 |
[09:24] | Let’s not forget who you’re really mad at here– Raj. | 我们别忘了你真正气的人是拉杰 |
[09:27] | Oh, and Paul. Paul sucks, right? | 还有保罗 保罗最差劲了 |
[09:32] | But don’t tell him I said that. | 但别告诉他我这么说 |
[09:36] | Hey, Howard, did you see that…? | 霍华德 你看到这个了吗 |
[09:47] | I’m over here, Sheldon. | 我在这 谢尔顿 |
[09:50] | That was a close one. | 刚才好险啊 |
[09:52] | I almost went home with that guy. | 我差点就跟那哥们回家了 |
[09:55] | You doing okay? Do we need to go? | 你还好吗 我们要走吗 |
[09:57] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:59] | I admit all these people did take me by surprise at first, | 我承认这些人一开始让我措手不及 |
[10:02] | but I’ve learned that I can accept change. | 但我已经学会能接受改变了 |
[10:05] | S-Since when? | 几时开始的 |
[10:08] | I managed it when Amy switched her shampoo | 艾米把她的普通洗发水 |
[10:10] | from Prell to Prell for oily hair. Hmm? | 换成控油洗发水时 我就学会接受了 |
[10:13] | Although I do miss the way | 虽然我挺想念 |
[10:14] | her head used to slide off the pillow. | 她头以前总滑下枕头的样子 |
[10:22] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[10:24] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:25] | Oh, I’m Denise, the new assistant manager. | 我是德妮丝 新来的助理经理 |
[10:28] | Nope. | 不要 |
[10:38] | Can you believe it? In the past decade, | 你能相信吗 在过去十年 |
[10:40] | I have spent thousands of dollars in that store, | 我在那家店花了几千块 |
[10:43] | and this is the thanks I get. | 结果他就这样回报我 |
[10:45] | You’re right. I mean, he could at least get you a mug. | 你说得对 他至少该送你个杯子 |
[10:49] | He gave me a mug. | 他有送我杯子 |
[10:51] | What do you think I’m drinking out of? | 不然我在用什么喝水 |
[10:53] | Do you even pay attention? | 你都有在注意人家吗 |
[10:55] | Honestly, less and less. | 老实说 越来越少了 |
[10:59] | Amy, the comic book store | 艾米 漫画书店 |
[11:01] | is like my version of the country in Black Panther. | 对我来说就像《黑豹》里的那个国家 |
[11:05] | Okay, I’m afraid this is gonna get really offensive | 我有预感接下来的话会 |
[11:08] | to certain groups. | 冒犯到某些人种群体 |
[11:10] | But go on. | 不过你说吧 |
[11:12] | The nation of Wakanda was a hidden gem, | 避世的瓦坎达仿佛一颗隐藏的宝石 |
[11:15] | and they wanted to keep it that way, | 他们也想保持现状 |
[11:17] | because they knew if they opened it up to the world, | 因为他们知道一旦向世界开放 |
[11:20] | everything that was special about it would get ruined. | 那里所有特别之处都会被毁掉 |
[11:24] | – Are you done? ?- Yes. | -你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[11:25] | Oh, okay. | 松了一口气 |
[11:28] | That both made sense and wasn’t offensive. | 你说的既有道理又不冒犯人 |
[11:32] | And to make things worse, Stuart hired some woman. | 而雪上加霜的是 斯图尔特还请了个女员工 |
[11:35] | – There we go. ?- No… | -冒犯要来啦 -不 |
[11:37] | I’m not annoyed that she’s a woman. | 我不是烦她是女人 |
[11:39] | I’m annoyed, and she’s a woman. | 我是很烦 而她正好是女人 |
[11:42] | No, I get that. | 我懂 |
[11:43] | I’m annoyed and I’m a woman. | 我也烦 我也正好是女人 |
[11:47] | It’s just, Stuart knows my likes and dislikes. | 只是斯图尔特很了解我的喜好 |
[11:50] | And I can count on his discretion | 而且如果我偶尔拿起了 |
[11:52] | if I pick up the occasional back issue | 超人好基友吉米·奥尔森的过期刊 |
[11:54] | of Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen. | 我可以信任他能保密 |
[11:58] | Which I don’t. | 我也绝对没看过那玩意 |
[12:01] | Well, don’t think of her as a stranger. | 别把她当作陌生人 |
[12:04] | Just think of her as a… | 把她看成是 |
[12:05] | a friend you haven’t berated, lectured or condescended to yet. | 你还没指责 说教或瞧不起过的朋友 |
[12:11] | I hadn’t thought of it that way. | 我还没这么想过呢 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | – You’re welcome. ?- You’re wise, | -不客气 -你机智 |
[12:17] | and you smell like books. | 身上又有书的味道 |
[12:22] | You really are the whole package. | 你真是完美的天菜 |
[12:27] | Raj, just help me out. | 拉杰 帮帮我 |
[12:29] | Penny’s pretty mad about this comet thing. | 佩妮真的很气彗星的事 |
[12:31] | Well, I’m sorry she’s upset. | 她不开心 我很抱歉 |
[12:32] | – But she didn’t discover it. – Oh, come on, | -但彗星不是她发现的 -得了吧 |
[12:35] | you know she was a part of it. | 你知道她也有份 |
[12:36] | Just add her name to the registration. | 把她的名字加到登记表上吧 |
[12:38] | But I already told everyone at work that I did it. | 但我已经告诉所有同事是我发现的 |
[12:40] | My boss was so excited, | 我的上司超激动 |
[12:41] | he started calling me Captain Comet. | 他都开始叫我彗星队长了 |
[12:44] | Which is better than his last nickname for me: Dr. Doughnuts. | 这比他之前给我取的绰号”甜甜圈博士”强多了 |
[12:48] | Because one time I had two doughnuts. | 因为有一次我吃了两个甜甜圈 |
[12:50] | And two times I had three doughnuts. | 还有两次我吃了三个甜甜圈 |
[12:55] | I guess you’re just gonna have to swallow your pride. | 看来你得把自尊吞下去了 |
[12:57] | I, I, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[12:59] | Sure you can– just pretend it’s two or three doughnuts. | 当然可以 把它当成两三个甜甜圈就行了 |
[13:03] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[13:04] | Leonard, I need this. | 莱纳德 我需要这个 |
[13:06] | My last big discovery was | 我上一个重大发现是 |
[13:08] | if you press your upper lip hard enough, | 如果用力压住上唇 |
[13:09] | you can block a sneeze. | 可以止住喷嚏 |
[13:14] | I told you that. | 这是我告诉你的 |
[13:17] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[13:19] | I brought this upon myself. | 是我自找的 |
[13:21] | I’m a bad scientist. | 我是个差劲的科学家 |
[13:23] | – I’m a selfish person. ?- No, no, don’t get upset. | -我是个自私的人 -不 别难过 |
[13:26] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是坏人 |
[13:27] | Just let me… talk to Penny. | 让我和… 佩妮谈谈吧 |
[13:29] | I’m-I’m sure I can make her understand. | 我一定会让她理解的 |
[13:32] | Thank you. You’re a good friend, Leonard. | 谢谢 你真是个好朋友 莱纳德 |
[13:35] | I’m glad you think so, ’cause I may be living here soon. | 你知道就好 因为我说不定得搬来和你住了 |
[13:46] | Just look at her over there. | 看看她 |
[13:48] | She just started, | 她刚上班 |
[13:49] | and she gets to put up “Staff Picks.” | 就开始负责”员工推介”专栏了 |
[13:51] | I’ve been coming here for ten years– | 我在这里晃荡10年了 |
[13:52] | I still can’t put up “Sheldon Dislikes.” | 连个”谢尔顿不喜欢”的专栏都没有 |
[13:55] | I talked to her yesterday. | 我昨天和她聊了会 |
[13:57] | She really seems to know her stuff. | 她这人挺懂行的 |
[14:00] | Challenge accepted. | 我接受挑战 |
[14:03] | That is not what that was. | 我根本没这个意思 |
[14:07] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:08] | I was wondering | 我希望 |
[14:09] | if you could recommend something. | 你能推荐点书给我 |
[14:11] | Oh, sure. You want to tell me what you like? | 好呀 能告诉我你喜欢的类型吗 |
[14:13] | I would not. | 我不 |
[14:19] | All right, well, you’re wearing a Green Lantern shirt, | 你穿了绿灯侠的衣服 |
[14:22] | so I’m guessing you’re a DC fan. | 我猜你是DC家的粉丝 |
[14:23] | Although that’s from the Alan Scott era, | 鉴于你这是第一代绿光侠艾伦?史考特 |
[14:25] | so you’re probably not super into the current run. | 所以你可能不太喜欢最近的剧情 |
[14:27] | How would you feel about an alternate history | 你喜欢设定在一战时期有龙和魔法的 |
[14:29] | where World War I was fought with dragons and magic? | 架空历史剧情吗 |
[14:33] | That’s what I wanted the theme | 那是我10岁时 |
[14:34] | of my tenth birthday party to be! | 想要的生日派对主题 |
[14:37] | Here. | 到这儿来 |
[14:38] | Check this out. | 看看这本书 |
[14:39] | It’s by Kurt Busiek. | 这是科特·卜思科[漫威作家]的作品 |
[14:41] | You know, if you’re interested in alternate histories, | 如果你喜欢架空历史 |
[14:43] | Neil Gaiman wrote one called 1602. | 尼尔·盖曼写过一本书叫《1602》 |
[14:47] | I’m sorry, we’re in the middle of something here. | 抱歉 我们正在聊其他事呢 |
[14:51] | It is pretty good, actually. | 这书写得特别好 真的 |
[14:52] | He takes the Marvel superheroes | 他把漫威的超级英雄 |
[14:53] | and he puts them into Elizabethan England. | 放在了伊丽莎白时代的英格兰 |
[14:56] | Let me guess– everyone thinks the X-Men are witches. | 让我猜猜 大家都把X战警当成了巫师吧 |
[15:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Why don’t you take this home, and if you don’t like it, | 你先买回家看看 如果不喜欢 |
[15:07] | return it and I’ll give you your money back. | 我让你全额退款 |
[15:09] | Just don’t tell Stuart. | 但你可别告诉斯图尔特 |
[15:11] | Stuart who? | 斯图尔特是谁呀 |
[15:17] | – Where have you been? – I went to yell at Raj. | -你去哪儿了 -我去骂拉杰了 |
[15:21] | And? Is he gonna give me back my comet? | 然后呢 他会把彗星还给我吗 |
[15:24] | Interesting thing. | 说来有趣 |
[15:25] | Did you cave? | 你屈服了吧 |
[15:26] | Maybe I did, or… | 也许我屈服了 或… |
[15:28] | maybe I did. | 也许我屈服了 |
[15:32] | But I did realize something. | 但我也意识到 |
[15:34] | I-I don’t need to fight your battles. | 我不需要为你出头 |
[15:37] | You… you are | 你… 你就是 |
[15:38] | a strong and independent woman. | 一个坚强又独立的女性 |
[15:40] | You have your own voice. | 你有为自己发声的能力 |
[15:42] | And, to quote another strong woman, | 引用另一位坚强女性水果姐的话 |
[15:43] | Katy Perry, it’s time to hear you roar. | 是时候发出你的怒吼[歌名]了 |
[15:48] | Did you just think of that on your way home? | 你是在回家路上想出来的吗 |
[15:50] | What do you want from me? The song was on in the car. | 你想要我怎么样 车上就放着这首歌 |
[15:53] | But it doesn’t mean | 但这不代表 |
[15:54] | that it’s not true. | 这不是正确的 |
[15:56] | Well, you make a good point. | 你说的得确有道理 |
[15:57] | I’m gonna go talk to Raj myself. | 我要自己去找拉杰谈谈 |
[16:01] | I know I don’t say it enough, | 我知道这话我说得不够多 |
[16:02] | but you go, girl. | 加油哦 妹子 |
[16:06] | That was enough. | 够了 别说了 |
[16:10] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事呀 |
[16:12] | Well, we missed our date night, | 我们错过了约会夜 |
[16:14] | and Stuart’s working again, | 斯图尔特又要上班 |
[16:15] | so I thought we could have a date night here at home. | 所以我想我俩可以在家过约会夜 |
[16:18] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
[16:20] | Oh. So… is that really what you’re wearing | 你在咱们的约会夜 |
[16:23] | to our date night? | 就穿成这样吗 |
[16:26] | Well, Stuart’s not here and the kids are sleeping. | 斯图尔特不在 孩子们又睡了 |
[16:29] | I could wear nothing. | 我可以什么都不穿 |
[16:30] | You might want to hold off on that– | 你还是先穿着吧 |
[16:33] | we’re starting with soup. | 第一道菜是汤呢 |
[16:38] | Wha…? I thought you were working late again. | 你不是要加班吗 |
[16:40] | I was, but Denise has got it covered. | 本来是的 可德妮丝都搞定了 |
[16:43] | the funniest thing happened today. | 今天最好笑的是 |
[16:44] | You know the, uh, receipt tape in the cash register? | 收银台的收据打印纸 |
[16:48] | It ran out. | 居然用完了 |
[16:50] | I didn’t even know it could do that. | 我都不知道它还能被用完 |
[16:53] | You know, we were just sitting down to dinner. | 我们正要坐下来吃饭呢 |
[16:55] | Oh. Perfect timing. | 来得早不如来得巧 |
[16:56] | I’ll go wash up. | 我去洗手 |
[16:59] | There goes date night. | 约会夜又泡汤了 |
[17:01] | Are you kidding? Stuart’s here! Get your purse. | 你开玩笑吧 斯图尔特来了 快去拿包包 |
[17:03] | – We’re going out. – What about the dinner you made? | -我们出去吃 -那你做的晚餐怎么办 |
[17:05] | Right. Hey, Stuart! | 对 斯图尔特 |
[17:07] | That can of soup sitting by the stove, that’s for you! | 炉子边的那听罐头汤归你了 |
[17:11] | You made canned soup for date night? | 你用罐头汤来打发约会夜吗 |
[17:13] | And you wore sweatpants. Let’s go. | 你还穿着睡裤呢 快走吧 |
[17:18] | Oh, and it turns out Denise is also really excited | 然后原来德妮丝也非常喜欢 |
[17:21] | for Dan Slott’s run on Iron Man, | 丹·索罗特版本的《钢铁侠》 |
[17:23] | because he was her favorite Spider-Man writer, too. | 因为他也是她最喜欢的《蜘蛛侠》作者 |
[17:25] | How about that? | 哎哟喂 |
[17:28] | Oh! And guess who goes to art school right here in Pasadena. | 对了 猜猜谁正在帕萨迪纳读艺术学校呀 |
[17:32] | Hmm. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:34] | Denise? | 德妮丝吗 |
[17:38] | You’re a good guesser, Amy. | 你可真会猜 艾米 |
[17:40] | Not as good as Denise, though. | 不过没有德妮丝猜得准 |
[17:42] | She thought I would like this comic, | 她猜我会喜欢《 阿罗史密斯》这本漫画 |
[17:43] | Arrowsmith, and she was right. | 结果她猜对了 |
[17:46] | Well, was the store crowded? | 店里是不是很多人呀 |
[17:47] | I bet it was. I know you hate that. | 肯定很多 你不喜欢拥挤吧 |
[17:49] | It was. But if it weren’t for the crowds, | 是很多 可是如果人不多 |
[17:52] | Stuart never would have hired Denise, | 斯图尔特也不会雇用德妮丝了 |
[17:54] | and she’s the best. | 她真的超棒 |
[18:00] | You must be Denise. | 你就是德妮丝吧 |
[18:01] | Oh, yeah. How can I help you? | 是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[18:03] | I’m Amy, Sheldon’s fiancee. | 我是艾米 谢尔顿的未婚妻 |
[18:05] | Oh. I got to be honest, | 哇 老实说 |
[18:07] | I wasn’t a hundred percent sure you were real. | 我还怀疑过你是不是真实存在的 |
[18:12] | Oh, I am. And I heard you and Sheldon had a great time today | 我就是本尊 我听说你今天和谢尔顿聊漫画 |
[18:15] | talking about comic books. | 聊得很开心 |
[18:17] | – We did. ?- Great. | -没错 -那就好 |
[18:18] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 事情是这样的 |
[18:20] | You’re gonna teach me how to do that. | 你得教会我怎么做 |
[18:22] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[18:23] | Pretend to like comic books. | 假装喜欢看漫画 |
[18:25] | Oh, no, I actually like comic books. | 可我是真的喜欢看漫画 |
[18:27] | All right, let’s not get hung up on semantics. | 我们就不要纠结于语义问题了 |
[18:29] | It’s late, we got a lot of work to do. | 天色已晚 我们还有很多活儿要做 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:43] | I haven’t even said anything yet. | 我还什么都没说呢 |
[18:45] | I know, but I heard your footsteps coming up the stairs, | 我知道 可我听到你上楼梯的脚步声 |
[18:47] | and they sounded angry. | 一听就怒气冲冲 |
[18:49] | They are angry. I’m mad at you. | 的确是火大的脚步声 我在生你气 |
[18:51] | And you have every right to be, okay? | 你确实应该生气 |
[18:54] | I was being… I was being a jerk. | 我… 实在太不地道了 |
[18:56] | We did this together, and I hogged all of the credit. | 我们一起发现的 而我把功劳都抢走了 |
[19:00] | And after you’ve been such a good friend to me over the years. | 这些年你都一直对我很好 |
[19:02] | Like, I wouldn’t even be able | 如果不是你 |
[19:03] | to talk to women if it wasn’t for you, so… | 我都不能和女生说话 |
[19:06] | so I’m… I’m gonna make sure that your name is on the comet. | 所以我会确保彗星上也有你的名字 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | Even if it’s professionally embarrassing. | 就算这对我工作上来说很丢人 |
[19:14] | You know, or maybe put me on thin ice at work. | 也许会让我的职业生涯岌岌可危 |
[19:18] | I may lose my funding. | 也许会让我失去科研拨款 |
[19:20] | I still, uh… still want to make this right. | 我还是想做正确的事 |
[19:23] | Good. Bye. | 很好 回见了 |
[19:29] | That worked way better with Leonard. | 这招对莱纳德有用多了 |
[19:42] | – Hello. – Hi. | -回来了 -你回来啦 |
[19:45] | Why are you reading a comic book? | 你怎么在看漫画呀 |
[19:48] | Denise recommended it to me. | 德妮丝推荐给我的 |
[19:50] | It’s the Rebirth omnibus. | 《DC宇宙重生》合订本 |
[19:52] | She thought it would be a good entry point for me | 她觉得这本可以成为 |
[19:54] | into the DC Universe– and I have to say, | 我进入DC宇宙的入门书 而我不得不说 |
[19:56] | – I really do like… – You know, Amy, | -我真的喜欢 -你知道 艾米 |
[19:57] | Amy, I’ve talked a lot about comic books lately. | 艾米 我今天聊了太多漫画了 |
[19:59] | Can we talk about something else? | 我们聊点其他的吧 |