Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] If Bruce Banner’s driving a rental car 如果布鲁斯·班纳在开租来的车时
[00:05] and turns into the Hulk, do you think he’s covered, 变身成了绿巨人浩克 车坏了保险赔吗
[00:07] or does he need to add the Hulk as an additional driver? 还是租车时他得先加上浩克为附加驾驶才行
[00:12] You really need a girlfriend. 你真的该交个女朋友了
[00:17] Mailman’s here! 邮差先生来啦
[00:19] Aw. Remember when he used to get at excited to see us? 还记得他当年看到我们也这个兴奋劲儿吗
[00:23] Do you have any mail for Dr. Sheldon Cooper? 有给谢尔顿·库珀博士的信吗
[00:26] I do, but I can’t hand it right to you– 有 不过我不能直接给你
[00:28] I have to put it in the box. 我必需得先放进邮箱里
[00:30] And that is what separates the U.S. Postal Service 这一点就能看出正经的美国邮政服务
[00:32] from those hippies at FedEx. 与快递公司不正经的快递员的差别
[00:36] Oh, goody! 太好啦
[00:39] What is so exciting? 什么东西让你这么兴奋
[00:41] It’s a letter from Dr. Wolcott. 是沃尔科特博士寄来的信
[00:43] We’ve been corresponding about my string theory research. 我们一直有通信讨论我的弦理论研究
[00:46] Wait. Robert Wolcott? Like Wolcott’s Theorem Wolcott? 罗伯特·沃尔科特 沃尔科特定理的那个人吗
[00:49] The very same. 就是他
[00:51] Didn’t he go crazy and cut off all contact with people? 他不是发疯然后跟所有人断绝联络了吗
[00:55] Yeah, he was driven mad by a friend 对啊 他是因为被他的朋友
[00:57] who kept wanting to talk about the Hulk’s car insurance! 整天想聊浩克的汽车保险给逼疯的
[01:01] Oh. He’s invited me to his cabin for the weekend, 他邀请我这周末去他的木屋
[01:04] to discuss a breakthrough he’s had. 聊聊他最近的新突破
[01:06] – His cabin? – Yes. He lives off the grid, -他的什么木屋 -他隐居世外
[01:09] up in the mountains. 住在山里
[01:10] So you’re gonna go to the middle of nowhere 所以你要到渺无人烟的地方
[01:12] and spend the weekend with a crazy man you’ve never met? 跟一个你素未谋面的疯子度过周末吗
[01:16] Yes. Why? 对啊 怎么了
[01:19] No reason. Have fun. 没什么 玩得开心
[02:02] Oh, nice one. 厉害
[02:04] Hey, Penny, that’s what you sound like when you read. 佩妮 你读书的时候听起来也是这样
[02:09] – Hey! ?- What? -喂 -干嘛啦
[02:10] He said it. 是他说的
[02:13] Sheldon, what are you doing? 谢尔顿 你在干嘛
[02:14] I am decoding Dr. Wolcott’s letter 我在解码沃尔科特博士的信
[02:16] using this book as the key. 这本书是解密的密钥
[02:18] Aren’t conversations more fun when they’re in code? 用密语做的交谈是不是比普通的更有趣呢
[02:20] Yes. But I’m using a code where “Yes” means “No.” 对的 但我的”对的”是”不对”的密语
[02:25] Oh. I got it! 我解出来了
[02:26] He’s given me directions to his cabin. 他给了我去他木屋的路线
[02:28] He seems a little paranoid. 他有点太神经兮兮了吧
[02:30] He is not paranoid. 他才没有神经兮兮
[02:33] – What are you doing? – ?Following his instructions. -你在干嘛 -遵从他的指示
[02:42] Leonard, you are not letting Sheldon go alone this weekend. 莱纳德 不许你让谢尔顿这周末独自赴会
[02:45] I am a grown man– I don’t need somebody to chaperone me. 我是大人了 我不需要谁来当我监护人
[02:48] I just need him to drop me off, pick me up, 我只需要他送我去 结束后接我回来
[02:50] and pack me a sack lunch. 再帮我包一份午餐就行
[02:53] Don’t look at me. 别看我
[02:54] When the music stopped, you were holding Sheldon. 当结束奏乐之时 牵着他的手的人是你
[02:58] Amy can’t take him– it’s her bachelorette party this weekend. 艾米不能带他去 她的单身女郎派对是这周末
[03:00] Yes, it is– 是的呢
[03:01] because I’m getting married! 因为老娘要结婚啦
[03:04] Are you gonna be doing that all weekend? 你这一整个周末都打算这样吗
[03:06] Yes. Do you know why? 对 你知道为什么吗
[03:07] Because you’re getting married! 因为你要结婚啦
[03:10] All right, Leonard, 好吧 莱纳德
[03:11] looks like you’re driving me. 看来得你开车送我了
[03:12] But maybe you could drop me at the bottom of the mountain. 但你到时候在山脚下放我下就行了
[03:14] I want him to think I’m cool. 不想被他看见我要人送 都不酷了
[03:17] That’s great, everyone’s got weekend plans. 太好了 大家周末都有安排
[03:19] Amy has her bachelorette party, 艾米有单身女郎派对
[03:20] and Sheldon’s gonna go to the woods and get hunted for sport. 谢尔顿要到森林里被人当狩猎的猎物
[03:23] Yeah, as someone who has to track him every time 身为每次他在宜家走丢时
[03:25] he gets lost in IKEA, 负责找到他的专人
[03:26] I feel like I’d be really good at that. 我感觉我也会是狩猎他的一把好手
[03:29] Leonard, you cannot drop him off. 莱纳德 你不能放他下车就走
[03:30] You have to stay with him and keep him safe. 你得跟他待在一起确保他的安全
[03:33] – Howard, you have to go and keep Leonard safe. ?- Fine. -霍华德 你得去确保莱纳德的安全 -好吧
[03:35] I get it– and you want me to go and keep Howard safe. 我懂 你也想要我去确保霍华德的安全
[03:38] – Actually, I… – ?Uh, just say yes, or he’s gonna want -其实我… -你就说是 不然这家伙
[03:40] to come to the bachelorette party. 会要来我们的单身女郎派对
[03:45] Are you sure you’re gonna be okay this weekend? 你确定这周末你可以吗
[03:48] Of course. 当然啦
[03:49] No, I’m much more concerned about you. 其实我更担心的是你
[03:51] I know how you gals behave when the men are away. 我知道男人不在时 你们女人都是什么德行
[03:55] You do? 你知道吗
[03:56] I’ve read The Bacchae by Euripides. 我读过诗人欧里庇得斯的《酒神的女信徒》
[03:59] Drinking wine, riding panthers… 喝喝小酒 骑骑豹子
[04:03] Proof that girls have gone wild for over 2,500 years. 证明了女人野有着超过2500年的历史
[04:07] Well, I wish I could say none of that is gonna happen, 我也想跟你说不会发生那些事
[04:10] but Penny is planning it, and she is the reason 但是是佩妮在筹办 而她也是我
[04:12] I own those underwear with writing across the butt. 会拥有屁股上有字的内裤的始作俑者
[04:16] Well, just be careful, 凡事小心
[04:19] and use protection. 记得使用防护措施
[04:22] What do you think is gonna happen? 你是觉得我们会做什么啊
[04:24] I don’t know. But it’s going to be sunny, 我不知道啊 但周末艳阳高照
[04:26] and you burn easily. 你又容易晒伤
[04:28] It’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[04:30] I’m sure there’ll be some drinking and some dancing, 我估计会喝点酒 跳点舞
[04:32] and then a mailman’ll probably show up 然后会有个邮差出现
[04:34] and take his clothes off… 开始脱掉他的衣服…
[04:36] Nicholas is going to take his clothes off? 尼古拉斯要来脱衣服吗
[04:39] No, not our mailman. 不是 不是我们的邮差
[04:41] A dancer pretending to be a mailman. 是扮成邮差的舞者
[04:44] Impersonating a federal employee? 冒充联邦雇员吗
[04:45] Oh, where’s the after-party, prison? 你们的庆功宴在哪举办 监狱吗
[04:50] It’s sweet that you’re worried about me. 你担心我的样子好有爱
[04:52] Well, of course I’m worried about you– 我当然担心你啦
[04:54] I want you to be safe. 我希望你平平安安
[04:55] And I want you to be safe. 我也希望你平平安安
[04:57] I will be. I’ll have my friends with me. 我会的 我的朋友们会陪着我
[04:59] If anything should go wrong, I can use them as human shields. 如果出了什么事 我可以拿他们当人肉盾牌
[05:06] For most of human history, 在人类历史中的大多数时候
[05:08] time was believed to be an objective part of reality. 时间都被认为是现实客观存在的一部分
[05:12] But with the contributions of Immanuel Kant, 但根据伊曼努尔康德的理论
[05:16] science and philosophy… 科学与哲学…
[05:18] When I said you should make a playlist for the road trip, 当我叫你搞个旅途歌单
[05:20] I meant music. 我是说让你找点音乐
[05:24] This is better than music– 这比音乐更好
[05:26] this is a lecture on nonlinear time. 这是关于非线性时间的讲座呢
[05:28] Sounds like it’s just on regular time. 听起来只是正常的时间而已
[05:30] Yes. But I put it on shuffle. 没错 但我调成了随机播放
[05:36] This is nice. 真好呀
[05:37] The four of us haven’t taken a trip like this 我们四个人上次这样一起出行
[05:39] since Leonard’s bachelor party. 还是莱纳德的单身派对
[05:41] And now here we are for Sheldon’s. 现在到了谢尔顿的单身派对
[05:43] Yeah, uh, Leonard… 没错 那个 莱纳德
[05:45] As Sheldon’s best man, I need to inform you 作为谢尔顿的伴郎 我要通知你们
[05:47] that this is not a bachelor party. 这不是一个单身派对
[05:49] And tell them why. 告诉他们原因
[05:51] Because you’re a tiresome scold. 所以你这人碎碎念抱怨不停
[05:54] No. It’s because a bachelor party 才怪 因为单身派对
[05:57] is typically a hedonistic blowout 是一场只追求肉体欢愉的
[05:59] where no pleasures of the flesh are denied. 享乐派对
[06:00] I’m not interested in that. 我对此毫无兴趣
[06:03] How is that not exactly what I said? 这和我刚才说的有什么区别
[06:09] Okay, now, 好了
[06:10] I promised Sheldon things weren’t gonna get too crazy tonight. 我向谢尔顿保证过今晚不会太疯狂
[06:13] Should I be worried? 我应该担心吗
[06:14] Oh, just about who you’re marrying. 你只需担心你要嫁的那个人
[06:20] Just come on. 快来吧
[06:22] Welcome to your… 欢迎来到你的…
[06:25] bachelorette party! 单身派对
[06:35] It’s a quilting bee! 大家缝聚会
[06:36] My bachelorette party’s a quilting bee! 我的单身派对是大家缝聚会
[06:40] Isn’t it perfect? 是不是很完美
[06:41] Yeah, instead of oiled-up strippers and sex toys, 没错 抛开那些涂油脱衣舞男和性玩具
[06:43] we thought: what does Amy like? 我们认真地思考 艾米到底喜欢什么
[06:49] Amy likes the quilting bee! 艾米最爱大家缝聚会了
[06:55] Well, this place is creepy. 这地方太诡异了
[06:57] Why? 为什么
[06:58] Well, did you see his vegetable garden? 你没看到他的菜园吗
[07:00] Heirloom tomatoes in April. 在四月种纯种番茄
[07:03] Creepy. 太诡异了
[07:05] Okay, listen. 好了听着
[07:06] Dr. Wolcott is a brilliant topologist. 沃尔科特博士是顶尖的拓扑学家
[07:08] We need to set some ground rules so that you don’t embarrass me. 我们得制定一些基本规则 免得你们丢脸
[07:11] No magic. No whining. 不许变魔术 不许发牢骚
[07:13] You– just no. 还有你 什么都不许
[07:17] Uh, how come he gets to whine? 他怎么就能抱怨呢
[07:22] Dr. Wolcott? 沃尔科特博士
[07:23] Dr. Wolcott? Dr. Wolcott? 沃尔科特博士 沃尔科特博士
[07:34] That’s a lot of locks. 开了好多道锁呀
[07:35] Mm. That was a lot of knocks– they were made for each other. 他也敲了好多次门 这俩是绝配
[07:41] – Dr. Wolcott. ?- Dr. Cooper. -沃尔科特博士 -库柏博士
[07:44] Uh, who are these people? 这些人是谁呀
[07:46] Oh, these are my friends. I wrote about them in my letter. 他们是我的朋友 我在信里介绍过
[07:48] Oh, letter? I didn’t get a letter. 信 我没收到过信呀
[07:51] Well, that’s because I just sent it this morning, you know? 我今早才把信寄出来
[07:53] So score one for linear time. ? 看来是线性时间赢了
[07:56] Well, um, I don’t normally allow strangers into my house. 我一般不允许陌生人进我的房子
[08:00] But when you do, you-you let them out, right? 但如果进来了 你也会放他们离开吧
[08:05] Dr. Cooper, if you can promise me 库珀博士 如果你能保证
[08:06] these men share your intellect and academic rigor, 这些人像你一样聪明又严谨
[08:10] yeah, I suppose they can join us. 那我可以让他们加入
[08:13] You guys might need to wait in the car. 你们可能得在车上等我了
[08:23] Well, let me show you around. 我来给你们介绍一下
[08:25] This is the chair where I do most of my thinking, 这是我思考大部分事情时坐的椅子
[08:28] my thinking about work. 用来思考工作上的事
[08:30] Now, my thinking about people who have wronged me, 思考那些待我不好的人时
[08:33] I do over there. 我坐那把椅子
[08:36] I’ve always said that I should get a grudge chair. 我一直说我需要一把用来怨恨的椅子
[08:38] – Leonard, have I not always said that? – Mm, you have– -莱纳德 我是不是一直说呀 -你说了
[08:41] – but you were worried you’d spend too much time in it. – Yeah. -但你担心自己花太多时间在上面了 -对
[08:44] That was a real concern. 这是真的
[08:47] Oh, my God, this tomato is amazing! 我的天 这个番茄太好吃了
[08:50] I can eat it like an apple. 我可以像啃苹果一样吃掉它
[08:53] My secret is I fertilize it with my own manure. 我的秘密就是用自己的粪便施肥
[09:03] The look on your face. 这表情千金不换
[09:07] It’s a sort of grin. You want to know what kind? 这微笑的弧度 想知道跟哪个部位的像吗
[09:14] So, Dr. Wolcott, 沃尔科特博士
[09:16] in your letter, you said you had a new mathematical approach 你信中提到 你有一种最新的数学理论
[09:19] that would help me conceptualize the dimensions in string theory? 可以帮助我将弦理论中的维度概念化
[09:21] Uh, yes, yes, yes, yes. But before we get started, 没错没错 但我们开始前
[09:25] I am going to need to collect everybody’s phone. 我需要先把每个人的手机没收了
[09:29] Oh. ?Why? 为什么
[09:30] Because they’re little listening devices, aren’t they? 因为他们可都是小型窃听器呢
[09:33] Yes, for people to spy on you and steal your work. 可以被想盗取你成果的人利用
[09:37] Yeah, what happened to the good old days 回想一下过去的好日子
[09:38] where if someone wanted to steal your work, 如果想盗取你的心血
[09:40] they had to hire a prostitute to seduce you? 还得请个妓女来勾引你
[09:44] Who told you about that? 谁告诉你这件事的
[09:48] Just making a joke. 我只是开个玩笑
[09:49] Yeah, it’s not funny when it happens. 真的发生的时候就没那么好笑了
[09:53] All right, now, 好了
[09:53] you’re probably going to want to start with this notebook here. 你可以先从这个笔记本开始
[09:58] – Oh. Oh, my. ?- Here we are. -我的天 -开始吧
[10:04] no offense, Dr. Wolcott, but I’m not sure this makes any sense. 无意冒犯 沃尔科特博士 这内容无意义啊
[10:07] That’s because I’ve written it all backwards. 因为我都是倒着写的
[10:09] You… Wow. 你 哦哇
[10:13] That’s “Wow” backwards. 我这是倒着说的”哇哦”
[10:16] Hmm. You know… 那个…
[10:18] – I still don’t get it. – Well, plus the numbers are letters -我还是看不懂 -里面的数字其实是字母
[10:21] and the letters are numbers. ?Oh. 字母其实是数字
[10:24] I love him. 我爱死他了
[10:37] Are you having fun? 你是不是玩得很开心
[10:41] Yeah. 开心
[10:42] I just, uh, finished sewing this top to bottom. 刚缝好了上边到下边的部分
[10:46] Now I’m gonna sew it side to side. 现在要开始缝左右的
[10:50] Pace yourself. 慢慢来
[10:52] Some more tea? 喝茶不
[10:53] Oh, lovely. 太好了
[11:03] Seriously? What the hell? 什么鬼啊 这都是啥玩意呀
[11:06] – Huh? – ?What? -怎么了 -怎么回事
[11:07] This is my bachelorette party, tea and quilts? 这是我的单身派对 喝茶和缝被子吗
[11:10] ?Well, you said you didn’t want anything crazy. 你自己说不要太疯狂的
[11:12] ?Yes, but I said it like, “I don’t want anything crazy.” 可我说的方式是 “我不要太疯狂的”
[11:15] Which clearly means I wanted something crazy. 意思就是我要疯 我要狂
[11:19] I mean, is this how boring you think I am? 难道你们眼中的我就是这么无趣吗
[11:22] Penny, she asked you a question. 佩妮 她在问你问题呢
[11:26] Of course not. 当然不是了
[11:27] So you thought that I would like quilting? 所以你们觉得我喜欢缝被子吗
[11:29] – Well, don’t you? – Of course I like quilting! -那你不喜欢吗 -当然喜欢了
[11:31] It’s the slowest way to make a blanket! 这是制作一床被子的最慢方式
[11:35] But this is my bachelorette party! 但这是我的单身女郎派对
[11:37] It’s supposed to be fun and wild and full of bad decisions. 那就应该放纵不羁 做些错误决定
[11:40] Hey, we can make bad decisions. 我们当然可会做错误决定了
[11:42] She had two kids back-to-back and I thought you’d like this, 她接连生了两个孩子 我误以为你喜欢缝被子
[11:45] so we’re off to a good start. 这还不算做错误决定吗
[11:48] Come on, let’s go somewhere we can do body shots 来吧 让我们找个地方
[11:50] – off shirtless bartenders. – ?Yes. -在裸身酒保身上喝男体酒 -没错
[11:52] I don’t know. That might be too much. 真的吗 会不会太过了
[11:54] All right, you know what, 没错 那这样吧
[11:55] why don’t we stay home, have a little wine… 我们还是留在家里喝点小酒…
[11:56] What are you not getting about this?! 你们怎么就体会不到我的潜台词
[12:02] Dr. Wolcott, your work on time is revolutionary. 沃尔科特博士 您对时间的研究成果是革命性的
[12:05] I would say thank you, 我想说谢谢你
[12:06] but, in my theory of time, 但在我的时间理论中
[12:07] you’ve already called my work revolutionary, 你已经赞扬过我的成果具有革命性
[12:09] I’ve already thanked you, 而我也已经谢过你了
[12:11] and I hate repeating myself, 我不喜欢重复说一句话
[12:12] so let’s move on. 所以我就不说了
[12:16] Wait a minute, are-are you saying that time 等等 你是说时间和空间一样
[12:18] has multiple dimensions, the same as space? 都具有多维性吗
[12:20] No. No, I’m not saying it– 不 不是我说的
[12:22] the math is saying it. 是数学计算说的
[12:24] Though it is the math that I invented, 当然这个数学计算是我想出来的
[12:25] so, yes, I guess I am saying it. 所以我想也可以等同于我说的
[12:29] You understanding any of this? 你能懂任何一点吗
[12:31] I haven’t understood anything since poop tomato. 我从粑粑番茄之后就什么都搞不懂了
[12:36] My goodness, 我的天
[12:37] this is incredible. 这真是太神奇了
[12:39] ?See, I-I’m just not seeing where string theory fits into all this, 我就是想不出如何把弦理论代入其中
[12:42] and that’s where I think that you and I 所以我想在这点上
[12:43] could be of help to each other. 你和我可以一起合作
[12:45] Thank you. I’d be honored. 谢谢 我真是荣幸
[12:46] All right. Allow me to show you my most recent journal. 我给你看看我最新的论文吧
[12:51] Sheldon’s right. 谢尔顿说得对
[12:53] This guy, this guy’s brilliant. 这家伙 真是个天才
[12:55] Yeah, I mean, he’s a little… kooky, 没错 虽然他有点神经兮兮
[12:58] but a mind that can reconceptualize time 但他聪明到可以重新概念化时间
[13:01] probably has a reason for keeping a jar 那么他用罐子收集自己剪下来的脚趾甲
[13:02] of toenail clippings that we just don’t understand. 一定也有我们无法理解的原因了
[13:06] I could spend months up here just going through his math. 我光看他算的内容就能在这待上几个月
[13:08] I think Sheldon might. 我想谢尔顿可能会
[13:10] Great. Who’s gonna tell Amy 太棒了 谁去告诉艾米
[13:12] we lost her fiance to a madman in the mountains? 她的未婚夫被深山里的疯子抢走了
[13:17] Hey, I drove. 我出力开车了
[13:22] This is so exciting. 好令人激动呀
[13:24] Can we do a body shot? 我们能不能喝男体酒
[13:25] I’ve always wanted to do a body shot. 我一直想试试男体酒
[13:26] Also, what’s a body shot? 还有 男体酒到底是什么
[13:29] It’s when you take a drink out of a stranger’s belly button. 就是你用陌生人的肚脐盛酒来喝
[13:32] No, thanks. 免了 谢谢
[13:33] What if they have an outie? 如果他们肚脐外凸怎么办
[13:34] Does it just spill everywhere? 就流得到处都是吗
[13:38] Okay, look, we’ve got all night. 我们有一整晚时间
[13:39] Let’s just take it easy. We can… 放松点 我们可以…
[13:40] I’m getting married! 我要结婚啦
[13:45] Here you go. First round is on the house. 给 第一轮免费
[13:46] Hey there. 你好呀
[13:48] Do you do body shots? 你提供男体酒服务吗
[13:49] Oh, she said she didn’t want one. 她说她不想玩这个了
[13:50] Mind your business. 少管闲事
[13:53] Cheers! 干杯
[13:59] Amy? 艾米
[14:00] Amy? Should we get her home? 艾米 我们要不要送她回家
[14:03] Why? She’s sound asleep, and we have sliders coming. 为什么 她睡死了 我们又点了迷你汉堡
[14:06] One more round! 再来一轮
[14:10] So, how would this work 这在奇点的情况下
[14:11] in the context of a singularity? 会如何进行
[14:13] Yes, that’s-that’s a tricky bit to explain. 这部分不好解释
[14:16] I assume you’re familiar with non-abelian group theory. 你应该熟悉非阿尔贝群理论吧
[14:18] Oh, and how. 当然
[14:20] You never forget your first group theory. 你永远不会忘记第一次群理论
[14:22] Listen, I’m gonna put on a pot of coffee, 各位 我去煮一壶咖啡
[14:24] because there is a lot of math to go through. 有很多数学的部分得过一遍
[14:26] And he said he didn’t want a wild bachelor party. 他还说他不想要狂野的单身派对
[14:29] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:30] Oh, uh, Sheldon’s getting married in a month. 谢尔顿一个月后要结婚了
[14:33] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[14:35] Yeah, I’m a married man myself. 我也是已婚男人
[14:37] Oh, really? Is she here? 真的吗 妻子也在这儿吗
[14:38] And alive? 还活着吗
[14:41] A-And can people other than you see her? 除了你 其他人也能看到她吗
[14:46] She lives in Munich. 她住在慕尼黑
[14:48] It’s a perfect marriage. 这是完美的婚姻
[14:49] We focus on our work 我们专注于自己的研究
[14:50] and send each other cards every year on our birthdays. 每年在生日的时候寄卡片给对方
[14:53] Hey, wait, what-what month is it? 等等 现在是几月
[14:55] Uh, April. 四月
[14:56] Most years. 几乎每年
[14:59] The point is we give each other space. 重点是 我们给彼此空间
[15:00] I give her Europe, she gives me South America. 我给她欧洲 她给我南美洲
[15:03] That’s where she thinks I’m living. 她以为我住在那儿
[15:07] I-I’ve never considered a long-distance marriage. 我从没考虑过远距离婚姻
[15:10] Well, listen, if you want to be a great scientist, 听我说 如果你想成为伟大的科学家
[15:12] you can’t afford to be distracted. 就不能被分心
[15:15] Hey, where are my manners? 我怎么那么失礼
[15:17] You fellas must be hungry. 你们一定饿了吧
[15:19] Do you like rabbit? 你们喜欢兔肉吗
[15:20] – ?Sure. ?- Sounds good. -喜欢 -听起来不错
[15:22] Okay. 那好
[15:23] But can you tell the difference between rabbit and squirrel? 但你们能分辨兔肉和松鼠肉的区别吗
[15:28] – ?Don’t think so. – ?Probably not. -应该不行 -估计没办法
[15:29] Great! 太棒了
[15:31] We’re having rabbit. 我们今晚吃兔肉
[15:36] Be right back! 我去去就回
[15:40] It is amazing how much he’s accomplished 他通过脱离日常生活
[15:42] by isolating himself from the distractions of day-to-day life. 获得了如此大的成就 实在太惊人了
[15:46] Okay, please don’t tell me you want to live like this. 拜托别告诉我你想过这样的生活
[15:49] See, that’s the strange thing. 怪就怪在这儿
[15:51] I don’t. 我不想
[15:52] What is wrong with me? 我有什么毛病啊
[15:54] Why don’t I want this? 我为什么不想要这种生活
[15:56] Look at how cool it all is. 瞧这一切有多酷啊
[15:59] Nothing is wrong with you. You have friends, 你没毛病 你有朋友
[16:02] you have a fiancee, you have a full life. 有未婚妻 有完整的人生
[16:06] You know what, 知道吗
[16:08] you’re right. 你说得对
[16:11] Thank you for bringing me up here. 谢谢你们带我来这儿
[16:14] But I think I’m ready to go home now. 但我想我准备好回家了
[16:16] Really? You don’t want to stay for dinner 真的吗 你不想留下来吃晚饭
[16:18] and talk more science? 聊更多的科学吗
[16:19] No. No, we better go. 不了 我们还是走吧
[16:21] I miss Amy. 我想念艾米了
[16:22] And my phone. 还有我的手机
[16:29] Also, I’m from Texas, 还有 我是德州人
[16:31] and I can taste the difference between rabbit and squirrel. 我能尝得出兔肉和松鼠肉的区别
[16:43] Oh, look who’s back! 看谁重返人间啦
[16:44] There she is! 她醒了
[16:46] What happened? How did we get here? 发生了什么 我们怎么到这儿的
[16:49] You don’t remember anything? 你什么都不记得了吗
[16:50] I remember taking some shots, and then… 我记得喝了一些烈酒 然后
[16:53] that’s it. 就断片了
[16:55] Oh, my gosh, did I pass out? 天啊 我醉倒了吗
[16:57] You kind of did. 貌似是的
[16:58] At my own bachelorette party? 在我自己的单身女郎派对上吗
[17:00] I’m so lame. 我真是逊爆了
[17:03] Well, you didn’t pass out before you did 你醉倒前还是做了
[17:05] all kinds of fun stuff. 各种好玩的事呀
[17:06] What did I do? 我做了什么
[17:07] What did you do? 你做了什么啊
[17:11] What’d she do? 她做了什么
[17:15] well, you don’t remember Riverdancing on top of the bar? 你不记得在吧台上跳《大河之舞》了吗
[17:24] I did that? 我跳了吗
[17:25] Yeah, you did! 当然了
[17:28] But I don’t know how to Riverdance. 但我不会跳《大河之舞》啊
[17:31] Didn’t stop you from teaching all those shirtless firemen. 那也没能拦住你教那些半裸的消防员
[17:36] I saw shirtless firemen? 我看见半裸消防员了吗
[17:39] Saw, smelled, slid down like a pole. 看见 闻过 还把他们当钢管滑下来
[17:43] Did I flash anybody? 我有没有露奶给某人看
[17:45] How about everybody? 应该问有没有给所有人看
[17:49] I can’t believe it. I’m so embarrassed. 真不敢相信 我觉得好羞愧
[17:52] You didn’t take any pictures, did you? 你们没拍照吧
[17:54] Oh, no, we would never do that to you. 我们绝不会那样对你
[17:55] Yeah. But if there were pictures, 对啊 但如果有照片
[17:57] they would be crazy. 一定狂野极了
[18:00] You guys are good friends. 你们真是我的好朋友
[18:15] Dinner! 晚饭来啦
[18:19] Guys? 人呢
[18:23] I can’t believe they left without saying good-bye. 他们竟然不告而别
[18:26] Wait a minute, what if they stole my work? 等一下 万一他们窃取了我的研究呢
[18:29] Wait a minute! 等一下
[18:31] What if they were never here at all? 万一他们根本没来过呢
[18:34] Wait a minute! 等一下
[18:36] What if they haven’t gotten here yet 万一他们还没来到
[18:37] but they’re on their way?! 但已经在路上了呢
[18:41] I better tidy up. 我还是赶紧收拾收拾
[18:54] Hello. 你好啊
[18:56] Welcome back. How’d it go? 欢迎回家 怎么样了
[18:58] Well, Dr. Wolcott’s theories of time 沃尔科特博士关于时间的理论
[19:00] might save my new interpretation of string theory. 或许能拯救我对弦理论的新解读
[19:04] Oh, well, that’s exciting. 真令人激动
[19:06] It is. 确实
[19:07] How was your bachelorette party? 你的单身女郎派对怎么样
[19:09] Well, I was in a bar, 我到酒吧去了
[19:12] and I saw some shirtless men. 还看到一些半裸的男人
[19:15] They were firemen, and they fought over me. 他们是消防员 为我展开了激烈的争夺
[19:19] But Penny and Bernadette got me out of there 但在胜利者得到我送的战利品前
[19:20] before the victor got my spoils. 佩妮和伯纳黛特就把我带走了
[19:26] I see. 知道了
[19:28] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[19:29] You look glum. 你好像闷闷不乐的
[19:31] Amy, would you still love me 艾米 如果我不是你以为的那种人
[19:34] if I wasn’t who you thought I was? 你还会爱我吗
[19:37] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[19:38] Well, what if it turns out 如果我其实不是
[19:41] I’m not the single-minded, science-obsessed recluse 你当初爱上的那个专心致志 沉迷科学
[19:45] who puts his work above everything and everybody else 把研究看得比一切人事物都重要的隐士
[19:48] that you fell in love with? 怎么办
[19:53] What if I’m not the straightlaced, 如果我不是你以为的那个
[19:55] buttoned-up, quilting queen you thought I was? 严厉刻板 沉默寡言的缝被女王 怎么办
[19:59] What if I’m a… 如果我是个
[20:01] Riverdancing wild woman? 跳《大河之舞》的狂野女人呢
[20:11] I’d still love you. 我依然会爱你
[20:12] I’d still love you, too. 我也依然会爱你
[20:16] Do you really know how to Riverdance? 你真的会跳《大河之舞》吗
[20:25] You tell me. 你来告诉我啊
[20:39] I’m the only man you do that for. 你不许跳给其他男人看
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme