时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Why are you wearing a Band-Aid? | 你怎么贴了个邦迪 |
[00:05] | Halley bit me. | 哈雷咬我 |
[00:07] | You got beaten up by a girl. | 你被女生给虐了 |
[00:10] | Hey, that’s sexist. | 你这是性别歧视 |
[00:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[00:13] | You got beaten up by a baby. | 你被小婴儿给虐啦 |
[00:19] | What you got there? | 你手上拿的什么呢 |
[00:20] | Oh, I grabbed a sandwich at the food truck out front. | 我在前面小摊子买的三明治 |
[00:22] | Wait, n-now, hold on. | 等等 姑娘请留步 |
[00:24] | Tonight is Friday, | 今晚是周五夜 |
[00:25] | and I believe you know what that means. | 我想你应该知道这代表什么 |
[00:27] | That my fun, young life took a drastic turn somewhere? | 我有趣年轻的生命突然要急转直下吗 |
[00:31] | No. | 不是 |
[00:32] | But yeah. | 其实说对了 |
[00:35] | No, that means it’s Chinese food night. | 意思是今晚是中餐夜 |
[00:37] | Yeah, and you have Chinese food. So eat it. | 是啊 你也叫了中餐 快吃吧 |
[00:40] | But I can smell your pastrami. | 但我能闻到你的熏牛肉 |
[00:42] | And we can all hear your complaining, | 我们也都听得到你的抱怨声 |
[00:43] | so no one’s happy. | 谁都不高兴 很公平啊 |
[00:46] | It does smell good. | 的确闻起来很好吃 |
[00:47] | Oh, it is. I had one the other day. | 是的 我那天也吃了一份 |
[00:48] | What is happening? | 这是在干嘛 |
[00:50] | Everybody’s supposed to be eating Chinese food. | 大家现在应该是要吃中餐 |
[00:53] | Well, actually, I believe the Chinese | 其实呢 我相信三明治 |
[00:54] | may have invented the sandwich. | 有可能是中国人发明的呢 |
[00:56] | Their dish “Rou jia mo” literally means | 他们的”肉夹馍”字面意思就是 |
[00:58] | “Meat between bread.” | “肉夹在面包里” |
[00:59] | So, it looks like all of us, including Penny, | 所以我们所有人 包含佩妮 |
[01:01] | are eating Chinese food. | 都在吃中餐啊 |
[01:03] | Except for you, Sheldon. You’re eating crow. | 除了你 谢尔顿 你在吃瘪[乌鸦] |
[01:07] | I’m sorry, I think you’re forgetting | 抱歉 我觉得你忘了 |
[01:09] | that the sandwich was invented | 三明治是由 |
[01:10] | by John Montagu, the Earl of Sandwich. | 三明治伯爵约翰·孟塔古所发明的 |
[01:13] | Oh. The truck’s called “Pearl of Sandwich.” | 小摊的名字叫”三明治[地名]之珠” |
[01:16] | Now I get it. | 我现在懂这哏了 |
[01:18] | All right, that smells too good. I got to get one of those. | 好了 这味道太香了 我也要去买一份 |
[01:22] | And I think you’re forgetting that there are written documents | 但我觉得你忘了中国的面包夹肉 |
[01:25] | of meat between bread being eaten in China during the Tang dynasty. | 在唐代的文献上就有记载来证明了 |
[01:29] | You know what, I’ll go with you. | 这样吧 我跟你去买 |
[01:30] | And then maybe we just go home. | 或许我们能直接开溜回家 |
[01:34] | I think you’re defining bread very loosely. | 我觉得你对面包的定义很宽松啊 |
[01:36] | If we go down that road, where does it end? | 如果这样的话 何时才能结束 |
[01:38] | Well, I would say when we go to bed, | 我本来想回答到我们睡觉就能结束 |
[01:40] | but you talk in your sleep. | 但你睡觉还说梦话 |
[01:42] | I don’t want to get into this with you right now. | 我不想现在跟你继续辩下去 |
[01:44] | We’ll talk about this when I’m asleep. | 等我睡觉之后我们再谈 |
[01:48] | I don’t want to talk about it when you’re asleep. | 我不想等你睡着后才谈 |
[01:50] | How come we can’t talk about it now? | 我们为什么不能现在谈 |
[01:52] | Well, because I’m eating now. | 因为我现在在吃东西啊 |
[01:54] | Fine. How’s your moo shu? | 行行行 那你的木须肉如何 |
[01:56] | You know what? It’s great. | 其实还挺不错的 |
[01:58] | Wait, look at that. | 等等 你瞧瞧 |
[02:01] | Hmm. Well, maybe the Chinese did invent the sandwich. | 或许三明治还真是中国人发明的 |
[02:06] | I guess you were right. | 看来你刚才说的是对的 |
[02:09] | Too bad no one’s around to hear it. | 可惜没人在旁见证这一刻 |
[02:42] | I can smell that food truck from up here. | 我在楼上都能闻到楼下小摊的味道 |
[02:45] | Just close the window if you don’t like the smell. | 如果你不喜欢那味道你就关窗啊 |
[02:48] | Of course I like the smell. | 我当然喜欢那味道啊 |
[02:49] | It’s salt and fat. | 就是盐巴跟油脂 |
[02:52] | My brain may be evolved, but my tongue still wants | 我的大脑已经进化完毕 但我的舌头还是想 |
[02:55] | to pick up a club and drag that truck back to my cave. | 捡起一根木棒 把那小摊敲晕再拖回我的山洞 |
[02:59] | So, there’s something you like, | 所以有一个你很喜欢 |
[03:01] | but it’s also driving you crazy. | 但是也快把你给逼疯的东西 |
[03:03] | Been there, doing it now. | 我有经验 正在体验中 |
[03:07] | No, it-it’s a distraction. | 这太令人分心了 |
[03:08] | How can I focus on my work | 这样我怎么专心工作啊 |
[03:10] | when all I can think about is how much I want that sandwich? | 我满脑子都在想着我有多想吃那三明治 |
[03:12] | So, go get one. | 那你就去买一个吃啊 |
[03:14] | I can’t just give in to every urge I have when I have it. | 我不能一有冲动就对自己妥协啊 |
[03:16] | That’s why I have a rigid schedule. | 这就是为什么我必须按表操课 |
[03:18] | It’s bad enough I had to give in to my urge | 我没克制住冲动 做了一个严格的时间表 |
[03:20] | to create a rigid schedule. | 就已经够堕落了 |
[03:23] | You know, why don’t I just go down to the food truck | 这样吧 要不我们下楼去找那小摊 |
[03:26] | and ask them to move? | 请求他们换个地方卖 |
[03:28] | – Why are you taking cash? – No reason. | -那你为什么还带上现金了 -不为什么 |
[03:35] | Oh, this is the life. | 人生就是得这样 |
[03:38] | What could be better than this? | 还有什么比这个更好的呢 |
[03:40] | If you weren’t wearing one of my swimsuits. | 比如你不是穿着我的泳裤就更好了 |
[03:44] | I’ll give it back. | 我会还给你的 |
[03:46] | You know the rule– | 你懂规矩 |
[03:47] | once it touches hiney, it’s no longer miney. | 碰过小鸡鸡 就被我抛弃 |
[03:52] | You’re such a prude. | 你要不要这么死心眼 |
[03:53] | Do you know all the things this water’s touching right now? | 你知道这水现在正”碰”着哪些东西吗 |
[03:56] | Well, I’m relaxed enough. | 我放松完了 |
[04:01] | Hey, Howard, look. | 霍华德 你看 |
[04:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[04:07] | Looks like someone’s drone. | 感觉像是别人的无人机 |
[04:10] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[04:11] | Do you think it was spying on us in the hot tub? | 会不会是有人在偷看我们泡澡啊 |
[04:12] | ‘Cause I’m only 40% of the way to my beach bod. | 人家离可去海滩见人的身材还差了6成 |
[04:16] | One of the propellers is broken. | 其中一个螺旋桨坏了 |
[04:18] | It must have crashed. | 这是坠机在这里的 |
[04:20] | Oh. Do you think you could fix it? | 你觉得你能修好吗 |
[04:22] | Maybe. Should we try and track down the owner first? | 或许吧 但我们是不是该先找到主人是谁 |
[04:25] | Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. | 这样应该比较好 |
[04:28] | Anyone lose a drone? | 有人弄丢无人机了吗 |
[04:32] | Looks like it’s ours. | 看来这是我们的了 |
[04:33] | Yay, we got a drone! | 太好啦 我们有无人机啦 |
[04:35] | Oh. Yay, we got a drone. | 太好啦 我们有无人机啦 |
[04:43] | The pastrami truck moved. | 熏牛肉小摊换地方了 |
[04:47] | That is the danger of a restaurant on wheels. | 带轮子的餐厅就会有这种危险 |
[04:52] | No, apparently someone complained to the tenants association, | 不是 好像是有人去跟居委会投诉了 |
[04:54] | and they’re not allowed to park on our street anymore. | 现在那小摊不允许在我们这条街摆摊了 |
[04:56] | Who would complain about something that everyone loves? | 谁会去投诉一个所有人都爱的东西啊 |
[05:01] | Did you complain to the tenants association about the food truck? | 你去跟居委会投诉小摊了吗 |
[05:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:07] | And they actually took you seriously? | 他们居然把你的话当一回事了吗 |
[05:09] | Oh, the tenants association takes every complaint seriously. | 居委会把所有的投诉都很当一回事 |
[05:12] | Oh, great, because I’m about to send them an e-mail | 那就最好了 因为我要给他们发电邮 |
[05:15] | complaining about you. | 来投诉你这个人 |
[05:20] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[05:29] | Someone should have spell-checked. | 某人发信前应该先做拼字检查啊 |
[05:33] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么一回事 |
[05:34] | You’re the tenants association? | 你就是居委会吗 |
[05:36] | You should see the look on your face. | 你真应该看看你现在脸上的表情 |
[05:40] | You might want to tell your wife | 或许你会想告诉你夫人 |
[05:41] | that there’s no “y” in “pastrami.” | 熏牛肉的”熏”没有”艹”字头 |
[05:48] | Okay, that ought to do it. | 这样应该就行了 |
[05:49] | I’ve replaced the propeller | 我把坏的螺旋桨给换了 |
[05:52] | and reattached the gimbal controller unit. | 并重新装上了平衡环控制单元 |
[05:54] | Dude, you’re like Grey’s Anatomy for robots. | 兄弟 你就像专治机器人的《实习医生格蕾》啊 |
[05:59] | Also, why isn’t that a show? | 还有 这怎么还没做成节目呢 |
[06:02] | I just need to see if I can re-sync | 现在看看我能不能 |
[06:04] | the controls to this old remote. | 把它跟这个旧控制器同步到一起 |
[06:06] | We should name it. | 我们应该取个名 |
[06:07] | The drone, or your stupid robot show? | 无人机还是你的白痴机器人节目 |
[06:11] | The drone. | 无人机 |
[06:12] | The show’s already got a name– | 那个节目已经有名字了 |
[06:14] | General Bot-spital. | 《综合机院》 |
[06:18] | I got it working! ? | 我弄好它啦 |
[06:22] | Let’s play William Tell. | 我们来玩威廉·退尔吧 |
[06:24] | I’ll put this bowl on my head. | 我把碗放在我头上 |
[06:24] | 农民威廉·退尔当年因事受罚 总督要他射中放在他儿子脑袋上的苹果才释放他们 | |
[06:25] | See if you can knock it off without hitting me. | 看你能不能不碰到我就把它打下去 |
[06:30] | You read my mind. | 你就是我肚子里的蛔虫啊 |
[06:32] | What are you doing? | 你们在干嘛啊 |
[06:34] | Either breaking a bowl or breaking Raj’s head. | 不是打破一个碗 就是打破拉杰脑袋 |
[06:38] | Be careful, they don’t make that bowl anymore. | 你小心点 那碗已经停产了 |
[06:48] | It’s a nice one. | 是一台好无人机呢 |
[06:49] | Yeah. We found it in the yard and fixed it up. | 对啊 我们在院子里发现 把它修好了 |
[06:53] | Aren’t you worried there’s some kid out there | 你不担心外面有个孩子 |
[06:54] | missing his drone? | 正在找他的无人机吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, please, Bernadette, | 拜托 伯纳黛特 |
[06:56] | this is not a children’s toy, okay? | 这不是小孩的玩具好吗 |
[06:58] | This thing’s got an HD camera on it. | 这上面有高清摄像头呢 |
[07:00] | Okay, then aren’t you worried there’s some rich | 好吧 所以你不担心外面有个 |
[07:02] | peeping tom out there missing his drone? | 有钱的偷窥狂正在找他的无人机吗 |
[07:05] | We asked around, and no one claimed it. | 我们问过了 没人来认领啊 |
[07:08] | Ha. I think we’ve done all we can do. | 我觉得我们已经尽力了 |
[07:11] | Did you check the video card? | 你检查记忆卡了吗 |
[07:13] | Maybe you can see where it started off from. | 也许能看到它是从哪里起飞的呢 |
[07:16] | What a great idea, honey. | 真是个好主意啊 亲爱的 |
[07:20] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我把事情搞清楚 |
[07:21] | You are the president of the tenants association? | 你是居委会主席吗 |
[07:24] | President, only member, and harshest critic. | 主席 唯一成员 最严厉的批评家 |
[07:29] | I once gave myself an official reprimand | 我曾经就自己边洗澡边开会 |
[07:31] | for conducting a meeting in the shower. | 给了自己一个官方的谴责 |
[07:35] | The steam warped my gavel. | 蒸汽把我的木槌弄弯了 |
[07:38] | Okay, so when I got a fine for leaving my clothes | 所以上次我把衣服留在烘干机太久 |
[07:40] | in the dryer for too long, that was from you? | 收到了一张罚单 那是你开的吗 |
[07:42] | $14.99. | 14.99元 |
[07:44] | The exact price of a new gavel. | 正是购买新木槌的价格 |
[07:48] | And the noise complaint we got | 还有我们给为你唱生日快乐歌 |
[07:49] | for singing you “Happy Birthday”? | 收到的扰民警告呢 |
[07:52] | As a friend, I was touched. | 从朋友角度来看 我倍受感动 |
[07:54] | As a representative of the building, | 但身为本大楼的代表 |
[07:56] | I thought that you should pick a key and stick with it. | 我觉得你们唱得都找不到调了 |
[08:01] | Do you know he is the entire tenants association? | 你知道这家伙是整个居委会吗 |
[08:04] | No, but I’m not surprised. | 不知道 但我不意外 |
[08:06] | He’s also the pope of a planet he invented in hyperspace. | 他还是自己在超空间发明的星球上的教皇呢 |
[08:11] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[08:12] | ‘Cause I wanted to make sure that you loved the man, | 因为我想确定你爱的是我本人 |
[08:14] | not the office. | 而不是权力 |
[08:17] | You can’t just declare yourself president. | 你不能凭个人意愿就当主席 |
[08:19] | I didn’t. I called a meeting, | 我没有 我召开了会议 |
[08:21] | I was the only one to attend. | 只有我自己参加 |
[08:23] | I nominated myself, and after a pretty moving speech, | 我提名了自己 经过一番动人的演讲 |
[08:26] | I voted myself in. | 我选了自己 |
[08:29] | Well, if you can vote yourself in, | 如果你可以选你自己 |
[08:31] | – then we can vote you out. – Yeah. | -那我们就把你罢免 -对 |
[08:32] | – Fine. Make a motion at the next meeting. – When is that? | -行 请在下次开会时提出动议 -什么时候 |
[08:35] | It’s the first Saturday of every month. | 每个月的第一个周六 |
[08:36] | Unless there’s an emergency meeting. | 除非有召开紧急会议 |
[08:38] | Then we call an emergency meeting. | 那我们就开紧急会议 |
[08:40] | You really don’t have to. | 你真不需要这么做 |
[08:41] | This is the first Saturday of the month. | 今天就是本月的第一个周六 |
[08:44] | Okay, fine. Then we vote you out. | 好吧 那我们要把你罢免 |
[08:45] | Uh, uh, hold on. | 等一等 |
[08:46] | Hold on. First, | 等等 首先 |
[08:48] | we have to read the minutes from last month’s meeting. | 我们先得读上个月的会议记录 |
[08:51] | Amy, would you do the honors? | 艾米 能劳烦你一下吗 |
[08:54] | Why not? | 好吧 |
[08:56] | “Saturday, March 3rd. | “周六 3月3号 |
[08:57] | 0705, meeting called to order. | 7点5分 开会 |
[08:59] | 0706, president gets shampoo in eye. | 7点6分 主席的眼睛里沾了洗发水 |
[09:05] | 0707, meeting adjourned.” | 7点7分 散会” |
[09:07] | Okay, can we vote you out now? | 我们可以罢免你了吧 |
[09:09] | Ah, very well. New business. | 很好 新事宜 |
[09:13] | I move for a vote of no confidence | 我提出对现任主席 |
[09:15] | – in the president. – Yeah. | -不信任的提案 -没错 |
[09:17] | Two to one, you lose. | 2比1 你输了 |
[09:18] | Not so fast. I believe we have one tenant here | 别急 我们还有一位租客 |
[09:21] | who has not made her voice heard. | 没有发言呢 |
[09:28] | We’re waiting, fiancee. | 我们在等你呢 未婚妻 |
[09:32] | Yeah, we’re waiting, best friend. | 没错 我们在等你 好闺蜜 |
[09:35] | Yeah, we’re waiting, | 我们在等你 |
[09:37] | neighbor who needed a battery | 上次需要电池时 |
[09:39] | and totally got one from me, no strings attached. | 从我这里无条件获得一节的邻居 |
[09:44] | I don’t want to be in the middle of this. | 我不想掺和你们的事 |
[09:46] | No matter which way I vote, I’m either | 不管我怎么选 |
[09:48] | a bad friend, a bad fiancee, | 我就会变成一个坏闺蜜 坏未婚妻 |
[09:50] | or an ungrateful recipient of a battery. | 或者是拿了电池不知恩图报的坏人 |
[09:53] | Next time I have a meeting in the shower, | 下一次我在浴室开会时 |
[09:55] | you’re welcome to attend. | 欢迎你来参加 |
[09:56] | Sheldon. Sheldon for president. I pick Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 谢尔顿主席 我选谢尔顿 |
[10:06] | Ugh, I can’t believe my best friend sided with Sheldon. | 不敢相信我最好的朋友站了谢尔顿队 |
[10:08] | Can’t believe my best friend is Sheldon. | 不敢相信我最好的朋友就是谢尔顿 |
[10:13] | Ah, I should’ve taken that gavel | 我应该抢过他的木槌 |
[10:14] | and shoved it right down this throat. | 从他的喉咙插下去 |
[10:16] | I would’ve gone the other way, | 我会从另一个洞插进去 |
[10:17] | but it would’ve gotten to his throat. | 不过终点也会插到喉咙 |
[10:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:22] | Don’t be mad at me. | 别生我的气 |
[10:23] | I mean, I can’t vote against him. | 我不能投他的反对票呀 |
[10:24] | Even when he’s being crazy? | 哪怕他是在耍疯吗 |
[10:26] | Well, what other times are there?! | 难道他有不疯的时候吗 |
[10:29] | So you just let him get away with anything? | 那你就放任他随心所欲乱来吗 |
[10:30] | Well, not anything. | 也不是随心所欲啦 |
[10:32] | But honestly, pastrami sandwich | 不过老实说 我也不想死在 |
[10:34] | is not the hill I want to die on. | 熏牛肉三明治这座山上 |
[10:36] | It’s not about the sandwich. | 这不仅仅是三明治 |
[10:38] | It’s about the principle. | 而是原则问题 |
[10:39] | Yeah, principle. | 对 原则问题 |
[10:40] | – And a little bit sandwich. – Yeah. | -三明治也有点关系 -对 |
[10:43] | Look, there are a bunch of other tenants in this building. | 这楼里还有不少租客 |
[10:45] | All you need is for one of them to vote your way, | 你只需要再拉一个人投你们就行了 |
[10:47] | and then Sheldon’s out and I didn’t betray him. | 这样谢尔顿被罢免 我也不用背叛他 |
[10:50] | Hey, you know, that’s actually a good plan. | 这个主意倒是不错 |
[10:51] | That you came up with all by yourself. | 这主意是你们自己想出来的 不关我事 |
[10:56] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 请原谅我 |
[10:58] | told Sheldon I was going to the market, | 我告诉谢尔顿出来逛超市了 |
[11:00] | so… I’m taking some of your stuff. | 所以 我得拿点你们的东西走 |
[11:13] | I was never here. | 我从没来过你们家 |
[11:17] | Sometimes you don’t see it ’cause she’s next to Sheldon, | 有时候她在谢尔顿旁所以不容易发现 |
[11:19] | but she’s pretty weird. | 但其实她也是个怪人啊 |
[11:24] | Okay. All hooked up. Here we go. | 好吧 都连上了 开始吧 |
[11:26] | I hope there’s nothing disturbing on there. | 我希望里面没什么恶心人的东西 |
[11:29] | Like you two in a hot tub? | 比如你俩一起泡澡吗 |
[11:33] | Hold on. Now I’m getting a picture. | 等等 有图像出来了 |
[11:39] | That’s not very much to go on. | 光这点也没戏唱啊 |
[11:41] | Oh, that’s plenty to go on. | 光这点戏就可多了 |
[11:46] | We can’t give up. | 我们不能放弃 |
[11:47] | We got to find her. | 我们一定得找到她 |
[11:50] | You just want to find her ’cause she’s cute. | 你只是因为她可爱才想找到她 |
[11:52] | Not just because she’s cute. | 不光是因为她可爱 |
[11:54] | She also owns a pretty expensive drone, | 她还拥有一架昂贵的无人机 |
[11:56] | which means she has money and doesn’t mind wasting it. | 表示她有钱还爱乱花 |
[11:58] | And I… I like that in a woman. | 而哥… 就爱这样的女人 |
[12:02] | Do you see anything that could help us locate her? | 你有看到任何可以找到她的线索吗 |
[12:05] | Hmm, let me have a look. | 让我仔细看看 |
[12:06] | She’s got eagle eyes, | 她可有一双鹰眼 |
[12:07] | always spotting continuity errors in movies. | 总能在电影中发现连续性错误 |
[12:11] | It’s not annoying at all. | 一点都不烦人 |
[12:14] | Oh. There. | 那里 |
[12:15] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[12:16] | Check out the pin on her jacket. | 看看她衣服上的别针 |
[12:18] | Isn’t that from the comic book store? | 这不是漫画店的吗 |
[12:19] | Hmm, is it? | 是吗 |
[12:20] | Hey, Howard, zoom in. Oh. | 霍华德 放大 |
[12:23] | Fine. Zooming in. | 好吧 放大 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I know you’re being a jerk, | 我知道你就是在耍贱 |
[12:29] | but it’s actually helpful. | 但这招还真有效呢 |
[12:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:35] | Hi. We’re your neighbors from downstairs. | 你好 我们是你楼下的邻居 |
[12:37] | We’ve met. | 我们见过 |
[12:39] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[12:40] | I invited you to my housewarming when I moved in. | 我邀请你们参加了我的乔迁派对 |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah. Sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[12:44] | You know, it’s been a crazy couple months. | 那个 最近这几个月我们都忙疯了 |
[12:46] | That was two years ago. | 那是两年前了 |
[12:50] | Welcome to the building. Mm-hmm. | 欢迎搬来这幢大楼 |
[12:53] | So, I-I’m running for president of the tenants association. | 我正在竞选居委会主席 |
[12:55] | I could really use your vote. | 希望你可以选我 |
[12:57] | You said you were gonna stop by. | 你说你们会来玩 |
[12:58] | I bought a lot of food. | 人家还买了好多吃的 |
[13:02] | Anyway, meeting’s tomorrow. | 总之 会议就在明天 |
[13:03] | We really hope you can make it. | 我们希望你能来参加 |
[13:05] | – I’ll be there. – Oh, really? | -我会来的 -真的吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. You should buy a lot of food. | 真的 你们最好准备很多吃的 |
[13:11] | So, I’m running for president of the tenants association | 我正在竞选居委会主席 |
[13:14] | and I could really use your vote. | 希望你可以选我 |
[13:16] | Uh, who’s president now? | 那谁是现在的主席 |
[13:17] | Uh, Sheldon Cooper. | 谢尔顿·库珀 |
[13:18] | You know, about yay tall | 就是那个这么高 |
[13:19] | and about yay annoying. | 这么烦人的人 |
[13:23] | So you want me to vote against Sheldon Cooper? | 所以你想让我反对谢尔顿·库珀吗 |
[13:25] | Yeah. You just need to show up at a meeting… | 没错 你只需要到会… |
[13:26] | Oh, no, no. No can do. | 不行 我来不了 |
[13:28] | He’s got a restraining order against me. | 他有对我的人身限制令 |
[13:31] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[13:32] | Uh, I locked him on the roof once. | 我有一次把他锁在楼顶上了 |
[13:34] | Three times. | 其实是三次 |
[13:37] | So, Mrs. Petrescu, | 帕特里斯古太太 |
[13:38] | we were hoping you would vote for Leonard | 我们希望你能投给莱纳德 |
[13:40] | instead of voting for Sheldon. | 而不是投给谢尔顿 |
[13:42] | Vote Sheldon. | 投给谢尔顿 |
[13:44] | No, no. Vote Leonard. | 不 投给莱纳德 |
[13:46] | No vote Leonard. | 不投给莱纳德 |
[13:49] | No. Vote Leonard. | 不 要投给莱纳德 |
[13:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:59] | She’s wearing a pin from your store. | 她戴着你店里的别针 |
[14:01] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, sure, yeah. That’s Cynthia. | 知道 这是辛西娅 |
[14:04] | Wha… s-so, she’s a customer? | 所以她是客人 |
[14:05] | Yeah, yeah, but I-I haven’t seen her in a while. | 没错 但我有一阵没见过她了 |
[14:08] | And before you say anything, | 在你发表意见前 |
[14:09] | there is a lot of reasons women stop coming here. | 我强调下 女性不再来店里的原因很多 |
[14:12] | It’s not just me. | 不都是因为我 |
[14:15] | But this time… | 但这次… |
[14:16] | It was me. Yeah. | 是因为我 |
[14:18] | I was trying out a flirty new smile. | 我当时在尝试新的撩妹笑容 |
[14:27] | Now, I don’t use the word “ghoulish” a lot, but… | 我不常用到”食尸鬼般”这个词 但是 |
[14:33] | I-I just can’t think of another word. | 我真的想不到别的词来形容你了 |
[14:37] | Wait, do you know how to find her? | 等等 你知道怎么找到她吗 |
[14:38] | Yeah. I think I have her address on my mailing list. | 嗯 我应该有她的邮寄地址 |
[14:41] | Oh. Hey. Please, let me bring the drone back to her. | 拜托 让我把无人机送还给她 |
[14:44] | You think you’ve got a shot? | 你觉得自己有机会吗 |
[14:46] | – What if she’s married? – She’s not. | -万一她结婚了呢 -她没结婚 |
[14:48] | It’s meant to be. | 这就是命中注定啦 |
[14:50] | A little tip. | 奉劝你一句 |
[14:51] | Uh, stick with the smiles you know. | 使用你熟悉常用的笑容就好 |
[15:00] | Hi. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:01] | Leonard and Penny are trying to turn the tenants against me, | 莱纳德和佩妮想让租客们反对我 |
[15:04] | so they are about to see just what kind of power | 他们即将见识到 |
[15:06] | the president of the tenants association wields. | 居委会主席所掌有的权力 |
[15:10] | “You must be at least this tall to use washing machine”? | “身高必须超过这里才能使用洗衣机” |
[15:15] | I’m gonna hang it up higher than Leonard. | 我会挂在比莱纳德高的地方 |
[15:19] | And then his clothes will smell. | 那他的衣服就会臭死了 |
[15:21] | And nobody’s voting for a man with smelly clothes. | 没人会投票给穿臭衣服的人 |
[15:24] | No, not when there’s a perfectly unscented | 毕竟另外一名候选人 |
[15:25] | incumbent on the ballot. | 是毫无异味的现任主席 |
[15:28] | Sheldon, I have an advanced degree in the study of the human brain, | 谢尔顿 我手握研究人脑领域的高级学位 |
[15:31] | so if my fiancé is a raving lunatic, | 所以如果我未婚夫是个胡说八道的疯子 |
[15:33] | it’s kind of a ding on my reputation. | 对我的名声多少会造成影响 |
[15:37] | If leaders just stepped aside | 如果领袖们 |
[15:39] | every time they didn’t have the consent of the governed, | 每次遇到屁民的反对就让位 |
[15:41] | what would we have? | 那我们会拥有什么 |
[15:42] | Democracy. | 民主 |
[15:46] | Not on my watch. | 有我在 想都别想 |
[15:52] | Okay. Don’t be weird. | 好 表现正常点 |
[15:54] | Don’t be weird. Don’t be weird. | 表现正常点 表现正常点 |
[15:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:58] | Hey. You found my drone. | 你找到我的无人机了 |
[16:00] | Yeah, yeah. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[16:02] | It took a while to track you down, | 花了点时间才找到你 |
[16:03] | but to see the look on your face, it was worth it. | 不过看到你惊喜的表情 都值了 |
[16:06] | Aw, that’s sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[16:09] | Rajesh. | 我是拉杰什 |
[16:10] | – Cynthia. – Ah, pleasure to meet you. | -我是辛西娅 -很高兴认识你 |
[16:11] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[16:14] | I-I feel like I should give you a reward or something. | 我觉得应该给你些奖赏之类的 |
[16:16] | Oh, oh, no, you don’t have to do that. | 不用了 没这必要 |
[16:18] | No, I insist. | 不 我坚持 |
[16:19] | How about your phone number? | 那给我你的电话号码怎么样 |
[16:22] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[16:27] | Thanks. So, I’ll-I’ll call you, Cynthia. | 谢谢 我会打给你的 辛西娅 |
[16:31] | Great, Rajesh. | 好的 拉杰什 |
[16:33] | And thanks again. | 再次感谢你 |
[16:34] | Uh, sure. | 不客气 |
[16:40] | Just checking. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[16:47] | Hey, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[16:48] | We found something pretty interesting. | 我们发现了很有意思的东西 |
[16:52] | Huh. Well, that is surprising. | 真是意外啊 |
[16:56] | I, for one, have no idea what they’re talking about. | 我个人完全不知道他们在说什么 |
[17:00] | Turns out, when Amy took over Penny’s apartment, | 原来当艾米租下佩妮的公寓时 |
[17:02] | she was put on the lease, not you. | 租约上写的是她的名字 而不是你 |
[17:05] | Yeah, and when I moved across the hall, | 对 而我搬到对面时 |
[17:06] | you got taken off the lease and I got added. | 你的名字从租约去掉了 我的名字加上去了 |
[17:09] | Well, what are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[17:11] | That Sheldon’s not technically a tenant at all | 你是说谢尔顿严格来说并不是租户 |
[17:14] | and therefore, has no standing to be president | 所以 无论谁投票给他 |
[17:16] | of the tenants association no matter who votes for him? | 他都没资格当居委会主席吗 |
[17:21] | I don’t know how you found that out, | 我不知道你们是怎么找到这漏洞的 |
[17:22] | but I am guessing all on your own. | 但我猜应该是全靠你们自己 |
[17:25] | So, looks like we need to figure out | 看来我们得想出 |
[17:27] | who the new president should be. | 新主席应该让谁来当了 |
[17:28] | – I nominate myself. – I second it. | -我提名我自己 -我赞成 |
[17:32] | Well, as a woman in love, I want to stand by my man. | 身为一个恋爱中的女人 我想支持我的男人 |
[17:36] | Too bad that’s been rendered bureaucratically impossible. | 很可惜官僚主义抹杀了这个可能性 |
[17:41] | Well, this is hard for me | 这对我来说很艰难 |
[17:43] | because I do love a legal technicality | 因为我确实喜欢找到法律上的瑕疵 |
[17:46] | and this is a good one. | 而这个真心不错 |
[17:47] | Although, not quite as good as the provision in California law, | 不过 还是比不上加州法律的一条条款 |
[17:51] | which states a person who occupies a dwelling | 此条款声明 连续在同一寓所居住30天的人 |
[17:54] | for 30 consecutive days becomes a tenant at will | 自动成为任意承租人 |
[17:57] | and as such… | 因此… |
[17:58] | – I vote for Leonard! – You… | -我投给莱纳德 -你… |
[18:01] | What? | 什么 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry, Sheldon. | 对不起 谢尔顿 |
[18:04] | With minimal power comes minimal responsibility, | 权力[能力]越低 责任越小 |
[18:07] | and you couldn’t handle it. | 而且你根本做不好 |
[18:10] | Don’t you misquote Spider-Man to me. | 你别乱改《蜘蛛侠》里的名言 |
[18:14] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[18:15] | I mean, what man wouldn’t be seduced | 谁会不被决定洗衣房 |
[18:17] | by the power to decide how late the laundry room stays open? | 开到几点这种权力所诱惑呢 |
[18:21] | Wait, you’re the reason I had to come back | 等等 就是你害我不得不第二天早上 |
[18:22] | and get my jeans the next morning? | 才去拿洗好的牛仔裤吗 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe you expect me to give that up. | 真不敢相信你要我放弃这个 |
[18:30] | Sheldon, it’s the American way, | 谢尔顿 这是美国的方式 |
[18:32] | the peaceful transfer of power. | 和平的权力交接 |
[18:34] | I don’t know. | 是吗 |
[18:35] | Think about Ant-Man. | 想想蚁人 |
[18:37] | I’m always thinking about Ant-Man. | 我无时无刻不在想蚁人 |
[18:40] | Michael Douglas had the suit | 迈克尔·道格拉斯把自己的战衣 |
[18:42] | and then he passed it on to Paul Rudd. | 传给了保罗·路德 |
[18:47] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[18:48] | Really? The Ant-Man thing? | 不是吧 蚁人的鬼话 |
[18:49] | That’s what won you over? | 你居然被这一套说服了 |
[18:52] | Yes. He got the details right. | 没错 因为他说对了细节 |
[18:54] | That’s how you use a superhero. | 这才是超级英雄的正常提及方式 |
[18:57] | I suppose it is time I passed this on to Leonard. | 我想是时候把这个传给莱纳德了 |
[19:00] | – Thank you. – Yeah, thanks. | -谢谢你 -对 谢谢 |
[19:01] | I-I know that’s hard for you. | 我知道这对你来说实属不易 |
[19:03] | Well, it was. | 的确 |
[19:04] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[19:06] | Instead of being in charge, | 现在我不在位了 |
[19:08] | I can now be the vocal opposition, | 我就能当反对派 |
[19:11] | criticizing and badgering the president at every turn. | 事事都批评和纠缠主席 |
[19:15] | I think you’ll be really good at that. | 我认为你一定会做得很棒 |
[19:18] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[19:21] | I think I’ve made a huge mistake. | 我好像犯了一个很大的错误 |
[19:24] | Me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[19:33] | Can’t believe you got her number. | 不敢相信你要到她的电话了 |
[19:35] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[19:37] | How amazing would it be if this worked out | 如果这事成了 |
[19:39] | and the story of how I met my wife | 我跟我妻子相识的故事 |
[19:41] | started with you and me in the hot tub together. | 就从你我在浴缸共浴开始 那会有多赞啊 |
[19:46] | Well, do us both a favor and start the story later. | 为了你跟我好 还是把故事开端推后一点吧 |
[19:50] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[19:51] | I have a good feeling about this girl. | 我对这个妹子有很好的预感 |
[19:53] | Like, we really hit it off. | 我们很投缘 |
[19:56] | Stop flying it around. | 别再飞来飞去 |
[19:57] | You’re gonna break it. | 你会把无人机弄坏的 |
[19:59] | Why do you care? | 那有什么所谓 |
[20:01] | Because we have to give it back to the beautiful mystery girl. | 因为我们得把它还给那个神秘的漂亮妹子 |
[20:05] | I mean, did you see how hot she was? | 你看到她有多性感了吗 |
[20:07] | I want to get all up on that and start making babies! | 我想提”枪”上阵 跟她生娃 |
[20:12] | I know exactly what underwear | 我已经想好了第一次约会时 |
[20:14] | I’m gonna wear on our first date. | 我要穿什么内裤 |
[20:16] | None! | “国王的内裤” |