时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Howie? Howie, wake up. | 华仔 华仔 醒醒 |
[00:13] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[00:14] | Oh. Did your water break? | 你羊水破了吗 |
[00:16] | No. | 没有 |
[00:17] | Are you feeling any contractions? | 开始宫缩了吗 |
[00:19] | No. | 没有 |
[00:21] | Wait. Well, where are you going? | 等等 那你要去哪里呢 |
[00:22] | To the hospital. | 去医院啊 |
[00:24] | Today’s my due date, and this crap needs to end now. | 今天是预产日 老娘想赶紧解决这破事 |
[00:29] | Honey, babies don’t always come on their due date. | 亲爱的 孩子不一定会在预产日出生 |
[00:32] | Halley was two weeks late. | 哈雷就晚了两周啊 |
[00:36] | But this baby’s a boy. | 不过这孩子是男孩 |
[00:38] | They don’t take as long to get ready. | 男孩”出门”通常不需要准备那么久 |
[00:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:43] | I’m making the situation better with humor. | 我在用幽默缓解情况啊 |
[00:46] | Are you? | 有缓解到吗 |
[00:49] | Would you rather me make it better with magic? | 那你要我用变魔术来缓解吗 |
[00:52] | – Go back to sleep. – Ta-da! | -睡觉吧 -我变 |
[01:03] | You know, I hear that sex can induce labor. | 对了 我听说做爱能诱发分娩 |
[01:05] | Anything for my family. | 为了家庭我愿付出一切 |
[01:34] | I believe today is Bernadette’s due date. | 我知道今天是伯纳黛特的预产日 |
[01:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[01:39] | Easy. 40 weeks from the date of her last period. | 简单 她最后一次月经的40周后 |
[01:44] | And why do you know that? | 那你怎么会知道她经期 |
[01:46] | Well, excuse me for taking an interest in people. | 我关心别人是我的错 “抱歉”啊 |
[01:51] | So, any day now. | 随时都可能出生 |
[01:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道了 |
[01:54] | We went to the doctor this morning, | 今早去看了医生 |
[01:55] | and she said it could still be another week or two. | 医生说可能还得等一两周 |
[01:57] | How’s Bernadette holding up? | 伯纳黛特人还好吗 |
[01:59] | It’s pretty rough. | 还挺难的 |
[02:01] | She’s having a hard time. | 她很难受 |
[02:06] | Why are you smiling? | 那你为什么在笑 |
[02:07] | I had sex twice last night. | 我昨晚做了两次爱 |
[02:09] | That’s not fair! She’s on bed rest. | 你这样是不对的 人家在卧床休养 |
[02:11] | She can’t run away. | 没办法逃走 |
[02:14] | It was her idea. | 是她提议的 |
[02:15] | She read that it can start labor. | 她在哪读到性爱可以诱发分娩 |
[02:18] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[02:19] | Well, I would have Googled it, | 我本来也想上网搜搜 |
[02:19] | but I was busy taking my pants off. | 但我的手忙着脱裤子 |
[02:24] | Yeah, not to brag, but Amy’s last birthday | 我没有要炫耀 但艾米上次生日 |
[02:27] | brought my coital tally up to four. | 让我跟她的交媾次数达到了四次 |
[02:31] | Whatever you’re doing, it’s not bragging. | 我能确定你这个绝对不是炫耀 |
[02:35] | – Hey, guys. – ?Hey. | -各位好 -你好啊 |
[02:35] | ?Hey, I was just talking about you. | 你来啦 我刚才正聊到你呢 |
[02:37] | – Oh, should I ask? – You should not. | -我该问聊什么吗 -万万不该 |
[02:41] | I’m trying to get our grant proposal together. | 我想要把我们的拨款提案给写完 |
[02:43] | Any chance you’ve finished up those mechanical drawings? | 你把那些机械制图弄完了吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, sorry. I was gonna do it last night, | 抱歉 我本来昨晚应该画完的 |
[02:47] | but I got kind of busy. | 结果有事情耽搁了 |
[02:48] | Yeah, you did. | 是啊 有”事情” |
[02:52] | What are they talking about? | 他们在说什么 |
[02:53] | I’ll give you a hint. | 我给你个提示 |
[02:54] | It’s something that we have done four times. | 是某件我跟你做过四次的事 |
[02:58] | Watched La La Land? | 看爱情歌舞片《爱乐之城》吗 |
[03:00] | What? No. No. | 什么 没有 才没有 |
[03:02] | I’ve not watched La La Land four times. | 我才没有看四遍《爱乐之城》 |
[03:05] | If you find the soundtrack on my phone, | 如果你们在我手机上发现它的原声带 |
[03:06] | that’s just ’cause our iTunes accounts are linked. | 那只是因为我跟艾米的下载账号相关联 |
[03:10] | Looks like I might have a little more time | 貌似在孩子出生前 |
[03:12] | before the baby gets here, | 我应该还有点空闲时间 |
[03:13] | so why don’t we just stay late and get it done? | 要不我们挑灯夜战做完它吧 |
[03:15] | Well, I don’t want you to leave Bernadette alone. | 可我也不想你丢下伯纳黛特一个人啊 |
[03:17] | Oh, we can hang out and keep her company. | 我们可以去她家陪她啊 |
[03:19] | – Yeah, absolutely. – See, see. Look at my Netflix queue. | -对啊 -看啊 看我的线上视频待看列表 |
[03:21] | There’s two documentaries | 两部纪录片 |
[03:22] | and the movie Friends with Benefits, | 还有电影《朋友也上床》[朋友有福利] |
[03:24] | which I thought was a documentary | 我本来以为这也是纪录片 |
[03:25] | about employer health care plans. | 讲雇主提供健康保险 |
[03:30] | Hey, Bernie, it’s me. | 妮妮 是我 |
[03:32] | I let myself in. | 我自己开门进来啦 |
[03:35] | Hey. | 你来啦 |
[03:37] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[03:38] | I thought you were supposed to be on bed rest. | 你不是应该卧床休养吗 |
[03:40] | That’s done, but I’ve been on stair rest | 已经不用了 但我已经在这楼梯上 |
[03:41] | for the last 45 minutes. | 楼梯休养了足足45分钟了 |
[03:44] | Here, let me help you. ?Yeah. | 来 我扶你起来 |
[03:46] | If you really want to help, put on a rubber glove, | 你要是真想帮忙我 就带上橡胶手套 |
[03:48] | reach on up there and start pulling. | 手伸进来帮我把小孩拉出来 |
[03:51] | I know you’re joking, but I grew up on a farm. | 我知道你是在开玩笑 但我在农场长大 |
[03:52] | I’ll do it. | 我真敢帮你 |
[03:54] | Oh, I just want this to be over. | 我就想赶紧生了了事 |
[03:57] | You know, when my yoga instructor was pregnant, | 我的瑜伽老师怀孕的时候 |
[03:58] | she told me there are tons of poses | 她说有很多姿势 |
[04:00] | that put her right into labor. | 帮助她开始分娩 |
[04:01] | I’ll try, | 我乐意一试 |
[04:02] | but I feel like bendy poses are what got me into this mess. | 但感觉就是柔软”姿势”害我走到这一步 |
[04:08] | Okay, we’re gonna start with some nice breathing exercises. | 我们先从平和的呼吸运动开始 |
[04:13] | Sorry. I can’t think of anything except how flat your belly is. | 抱歉 我满脑子都在想你的肚子有多平坦 |
[04:17] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[04:20] | Go put on some more clothes, you bitch. | 去多穿点衣服 你个贱人 |
[04:27] | Okay, we go down… | 好的 我们蹲下去 |
[04:31] | and back up. | 再站起来 |
[04:36] | And back up! | 再站起来 |
[04:38] | Yeah, hearing you is not the problem. | 我有障碍的又不是听力 |
[04:43] | Put that phone away! | 不许拍 |
[04:44] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[04:48] | I’m telling you, there’s an acupressure point | 相信我 有一个穴道[三阴交穴] |
[04:50] | right above your ankle that can induce contractions. | 就在你的脚踝上方 能帮助诱发宫缩 |
[04:53] | All right, but just a warning. | 行吧 但我警告你一下 |
[04:55] | My feet are a little swollen. | 我的脚有点水肿 |
[04:57] | Oh, please, Bernadette. | 没事啦 伯纳黛特 |
[04:58] | I’m sure this– okay. | 我敢肯定… 哎妈 |
[05:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:03] | Nothing. Your ankles look fine, and not at all | 没什么 你的脚踝很正常啊 一点都不像 |
[05:06] | like I just popped open a can of crescent rolls. | 我刚打开了一盒羊角包的面团 |
[05:11] | My mother believes that if you’re not prepared mentally, | 我母亲相信 如果你精神上没准备好 |
[05:13] | it can delay your body from going into labor. | 有可能会影响你的身体推迟开始分娩 |
[05:15] | So what are you trying to say? It’s my fault? | 所以你什么意思 这是我自己的错吗 |
[05:21] | Raj is crazy. | 拉杰神经病啊 |
[05:22] | Your ankles aren’t that gross. | 你的脚踝才没那么恶心 |
[05:30] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:31] | Let me guess. You’re here to try to get me to go into labor. | 让我猜猜 你也是来帮忙催生的 |
[05:34] | Oh, please. I’m disgusted when people sneeze, | 怎么可能 我连别人打喷嚏都恶心 |
[05:37] | and that’s just stuff coming out of their nose. | 那还只是他们鼻子有东西跑出来 |
[05:41] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:41] | I am here to sit with you and keep you company. | 我只是来坐在你身旁陪着你而已 |
[05:45] | Oh, that’s nice. | 那真好 |
[05:46] | Yeah, by playing the most complicated board game | 陪伴的方式是 跟你玩一个桌游史上 |
[05:49] | ever invented: Campaign for North Africa. | 最复杂的一款游戏《北非战役》 |
[05:54] | I bought it off eBay. | 我从网上买的 |
[05:55] | It smells a little like chili, but all the pieces are there. | 味道闻起来像辣椒 不过所有的配件都齐全 |
[06:01] | Come on, baby. | 快出生吧 宝贝 |
[06:02] | Get out here right now and I’ll buy you a pony. | 现在快出生救老妈 我就给你买小马 |
[06:08] | Are there any engineers on the grant committee? | 拨款委员会里有人是工程师吗 |
[06:11] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道啊 为什么 |
[06:12] | I didn’t have time to figure out | 我没有时间去想出 |
[06:13] | the three-input hydraulic manifold, | 三轮入加液压系统分路阀箱 |
[06:15] | so this diagram is really just a flux capacitor | 所以这个图其实只是个通量电容器 |
[06:17] | from Back to the Future. | 源自电影《回到未来》 |
[06:20] | I’m sorry this is on such short notice. | 抱歉这么急着要 |
[06:22] | Hey, I just wish I could be there when you present it. | 我只是希望你发表的时候我能去陪你呢 |
[06:25] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:26] | It’s more important that you spend time with Michael. | 你花时间陪麦克才是正经事 |
[06:29] | Who’s Michael? | 谁是麦克 |
[06:32] | Uh, your son? | 你儿子啊 |
[06:34] | No, it’s not. | 什么 才不是 |
[06:35] | My son doesn’t have a name yet. | 我儿子还没取名呢 |
[06:41] | Okay, well, then, Bernadette’s son. | 好吧 那就是伯纳黛特的儿子 |
[06:45] | I can’t believe her. | 我真是要气死 |
[06:46] | She knows I don’t want to name the baby after her dad. | 她明知道我不想要孩子取她爸爸的名字 |
[06:49] | – What did you want to name him? – I don’t know. | -那你想取什么名字 -我不知道啊 |
[06:52] | We were gonna wait until we saw what he looked like. | 我们本来想等到看他长什么样子再决定 |
[06:54] | Well, it’s a baby. | 皱巴巴的光头婴儿 |
[06:56] | Her dad’s a wrinkly bald man. | 她老爸也是满脸皱纹的光头佬 |
[06:57] | That wasn’t gonna break your way. | 你就算等也杀不出条血路啊 |
[07:09] | Ah, come on! | 我靠 |
[07:13] | Welcome to the next five to eight weeks of your life. | 跟你接下来五到八周的人生问好 |
[07:17] | Sheldon, I said I didn’t want to play your game. | 谢尔顿 我说了我不想玩你的游戏 |
[07:20] | Well, then don’t think of it as a game. | 那你就别把它想成是游戏 |
[07:22] | Think of it as a source of information | 把它想成是在传授你有关 |
[07:24] | about one of the lesser known campaigns of World War II. | 二战中一场较不为人熟悉的战役的知识 |
[07:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:30] | That’s so much better. | 还真是”好”了许多 |
[07:32] | I know, right? | 是啊 我说的没错吧 |
[07:34] | Okay, first, we need to roll to determine the weather. | 首先 我们得先来摇骰子决定天气 |
[07:37] | It’s a desert. Isn’t it gonna be hot? | 是沙漠 天气不应该就是炎热吗 |
[07:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:00] | Michael? Really, you think we’re naming him Michael? | 麦克 是吗 你觉得我们要把孩子取麦克吗 |
[08:04] | Not now, Howard. | 之后再谈 霍华德 |
[08:05] | I’m in the middle of a game. | 我在游戏中呢 |
[08:08] | You wish. You are hundreds of hours away from the middle. | 你想得美 我们离游戏中期还有几百小时呢 |
[08:17] | I can’t believe you’re trying to hijack our son’s name. | 我真没想到你居然想强取我们儿子的名字 |
[08:21] | Bernie? | 妮妮 |
[08:24] | This is as fast as I move! Calm down! | 我最快只能走这么快 冷静 |
[08:35] | So you’re just gonna name him Michael? | 你就打算直接就取麦克吗 |
[08:38] | Were you even gonna tell me? | 你打算什么时候告诉我 |
[08:39] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[08:40] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:42] | Oh, right. That was Amy. | 好啦 我是跟艾米说过 |
[08:46] | What’s wrong with Michael? It’s my dad’s name. | 取麦克哪里不好了 是我爸的名字 |
[08:49] | I don’t want to name our son after your father. | 我不想我们孩子以你爸爸为名 |
[08:55] | I didn’t want to say this, but he’s dying. | 我本来不想说 但我爸要去世了 |
[08:59] | He is? | 真的吗 |
[09:01] | Eventually. I mean, you see the way the man eats. | 总有一天啊 你看看他的饮食习惯 |
[09:05] | Okay, is this the hormones, | 所以是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[09:07] | or have you always been a lunatic? | 还是你其实一直都是神经病 |
[09:11] | I don’t even know anymore. | 我也说不准了 |
[09:14] | Bernie, this is our kid’s name. | 妮妮 这是我们孩子的名字 |
[09:17] | I think we should both agree. | 我们应该双方都同意吧 |
[09:19] | You’re right. We both made this baby. | 是啦 我们一起造的孩子 |
[09:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢理解 |
[09:24] | And I carried it, had to stay in bed for four months, | 而我怀着他 为他卧床休养四个月 |
[09:26] | sacrificed my body and my job, | 牺牲我的身体与工作 |
[09:28] | and soon it’s gonna burst its way out of me | 而且他很快就要从我下面破”门”而出 |
[09:29] | like the Kool-Aid Man. | 就像广告里破墙的小人一样 |
[09:33] | Exactly. Fifty-fifty. | 对啊 苦劳一人一半 |
[09:39] | I think I got Bernadette in trouble. | 我好像害伯纳黛特有麻烦了 |
[09:40] | Maybe we should go. | 或许我们该走了 |
[09:41] | I-I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[09:43] | She and I are playing Campaign for North Africa. | 我跟她在玩《北非战役》呢 |
[09:47] | She doesn’t want to play that. Hmm? | 她都不想玩这游戏 |
[09:49] | Neither did the Egyptians, but that didn’t stop Rommel. | 当年埃及人也不想 但名将隆美尔还是入侵了啊 |
[09:54] | Hey! I brought Chinese. | 我带中餐[中国人]来了 |
[09:56] | And I brought Indian. | 而我带印度人来了 |
[09:59] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们来干嘛呀 |
[10:01] | Sheldon texted and said | 谢尔顿发短信来说 |
[10:02] | Bernadette wanted us all to come over. | 博纳黛特叫我们一起过来 |
[10:07] | The game’s best with five to ten players. | 这游戏最适合5到10个玩家一起玩 |
[10:13] | Okay, if it’s not Michael, then what do you want to name him? | 如果不叫麦克 那你想取什么名字 |
[10:16] | Harry, like Potter or Houdini. | 哈里 就像波特或者胡迪尼[魔术大师]的名字 |
[10:20] | It doesn’t bother you that I have an old boyfriend named Harry? | 我以前有个男朋友就叫哈里 你不介意吧 |
[10:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:27] | How ’bout Al or Max or… | 艾尔或者马克斯如何… |
[10:30] | Ted or Kevin? | 泰德或者凯文 |
[10:32] | Same answer. | 都在此列 |
[10:34] | Hey, Bernadette, it’s your turn. | 博纳黛特 该你了 |
[10:36] | Penny’s air force | 佩妮的空军 |
[10:37] | is strafing your supply line in Tobruk. | 正在扫荡你位于托布鲁克的供应线 |
[10:41] | We’re kind of busy. | 我们正忙着呢 |
[10:42] | Oh. ‘Kay. But you’re being pretty rude. | 好吧 不过你这样挺没礼貌啊 |
[10:45] | Everyone did come over to play this game with you. | 大伙特地过来陪你一起玩桌游呢 |
[10:50] | You know, I always thought Christian was a nice name. | 我一直觉得克里斯提安[天主教徒]不错 |
[10:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:53] | Sounds a little too uncircumcised. | 一听就有没割包皮过的非犹太风 |
[10:58] | Bernadette, it’s your turn. | 博纳黛特 该你了 |
[11:00] | What about Greg? | 叫格雷格如何 |
[11:01] | All right, I’ll just roll for you. | 算了 我帮你掷骰子 |
[11:04] | Ooh! That is a good one! | 哇 这个不错 |
[11:06] | Your troops’ morale rating is pretty high. | 你部队的士气评分真是旺旺旺 |
[11:08] | Now, Leonard, as the defender, | 莱纳德 作为守军 |
[11:10] | we need to subtract your morale rating | 我们需要从伯纳黛特的士气评分中 |
[11:12] | from Bernadette’s to get a final | 减去你的士气评分 |
[11:13] | adjusted morale rating for the assault. | 以获得本次袭击的最终士气评分 |
[11:15] | And I will just check the assault differential column. | 然后我再检查一下袭击的微分塔式 |
[11:19] | Ooh! Who said war was hell? | 哈哈 谁说战争即是地狱来着 |
[11:22] | Yeah, that’s a rhetorical question. | 我说的是个修辞反问句 |
[11:23] | Sherman said it. | 这句话是谢尔曼说的 |
[11:25] | What about Sherman? | 叫谢尔曼如何 |
[11:26] | Like, Sherman Wolowitz. | 谢尔曼·沃罗威茨 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that’s a kid who’s gonna take his mother to prom. | 这孩子以后毕业舞会后只能带他妈去 |
[11:33] | Hey, Howard, you did that, right? | 霍华德 你不就带你妈当伴了吗 |
[11:37] | I didn’t take her. She chaperoned. | 她不是我的伴 她是来当监护人 |
[11:39] | We slow-danced once. | 我们只跳了一支慢舞 |
[11:43] | What about Paul? | 叫保罗如何 |
[11:45] | Paul. Paul Wolowitz. | 帕罗 帕罗·沃洛维茨 |
[11:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[11:49] | Ooh, like “Koothra-paul-I.” | 就像库萨”帕”里 |
[11:53] | Okay, you ruined it. | 你把这名字毁了 |
[11:56] | All right, that moves us on to the tactical shipping phase. | 现在我们进入战术运输阶段 |
[11:59] | Penny, I believe, as logistics commander, that’s you. | 佩妮 你是我们的后勤指挥官 |
[12:02] | Okay. I surrender. | 好的 我投降 |
[12:05] | Nice try, Penny. | 想得美 佩妮 |
[12:07] | It takes more than everybody not enjoying it | 但是想让谢尔顿·库珀终止游戏 |
[12:09] | to stop a game with Sheldon Cooper. | 光靠所有人的厌恶是不够的 |
[12:12] | Sheldon, we’re talking about something important here. | 谢尔顿 我们正在讨论很重要的事 |
[12:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:15] | If you pick a baby name, can we get back to playing? | 如果你们选好了宝宝的名字 我们可以继续玩吗 |
[12:18] | Sure. | 好呀 |
[12:19] | All right, here we go. | 很好 开始吧 |
[12:20] | Ranatanata. | 罗纳塔娜塔 |
[12:23] | You can’t name him Ranatanata. | 你不能给他取名罗纳塔娜塔 |
[12:25] | Oh, right, it’s a boy. That’d be ridiculous. | 对哦 这是男孩 这名字不合适 |
[12:29] | What about Ozymandias? | 那就叫奥兹曼迪亚斯 |
[12:32] | Are you making these up or having a stroke? | 你是胡乱编的还是中风发作了呀 |
[12:36] | Ozymandias is from a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley. | 奥兹曼迪亚斯来自于珀西·比希·雪莱的诗 |
[12:39] | Oh, oh! Bysshe Wolowitz. | 有了 比希·沃罗威茨 |
[12:41] | Solved. Back to the game. | 解决了 继续游戏吧 |
[12:44] | Heyo! Sandstorm! | 呀呀 沙尘暴 |
[12:48] | Some people name their kids after places. | 有些人会以地名为孩子命名 |
[12:50] | Like what, Walla Walla Wolowitz? | 比如瓦拉瓦拉·沃罗威茨 |
[12:55] | If you think that is better than Ozymandias Wolowitz, | 如果你觉得这比奥兹曼迪亚斯·沃罗威茨好 |
[12:58] | then you have been breathing in the poisonous gas | 那你一定是吸多了由我的部队 |
[13:00] | that my troops illegally dispersed. | 非法释放的有毒气体 |
[13:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:04] | Uh, I think that was a contraction. | 我好像开始宫缩了 |
[13:06] | Is it time? Do we need to go to the hospital? | 快生了吗 我们要去医院吗 |
[13:09] | No. We’ve been through this before. | 不用 上次已经有过这样了 |
[13:10] | My water hasn’t even broken yet. | 我的羊水还没有破呢 |
[13:12] | Never mind your water. | 别管你的羊水了 |
[13:13] | Has your mucus plug popped out? | 你的宫颈粘液栓排出来了吗 |
[13:17] | Ew, no! | 呕 才没有呢 |
[13:18] | Oh, you’re right. We probably would’ve heard that. | 你说得对 如果排出来我们应该能听见 |
[13:21] | It’s not a champagne cork. | 粘液栓又不是香槟瓶栓 |
[13:22] | Although that would be festive. | 当然那样的话也挺喜庆的 |
[13:26] | You know what, maybe we should go. | 我们还是先去医院吧 |
[13:28] | Did you have another contraction? | 你又感受到宫缩了吗 |
[13:29] | No. I’m just worried that Sheldon’s gonna say | 不 我只是担心谢尔顿又要提到 |
[13:31] | “mucus plug” again. | “粘液栓” |
[13:34] | And I’m worried one’s gonna hit me in the eye. | 我还担心它会弹到我的眼睛上呢 |
[13:37] | Yep, it’s time. | 该走了 |
[13:38] | Should we take two cars? | 我们是开两辆车去吗 |
[13:39] | Uh, actually, could you stay here and watch Halley? | 你们能留下来照顾哈雷吗 |
[13:42] | That way we don’t have to wait for Bernadette’s parents. | 这样我们就不用等博纳黛特的父母了 |
[13:44] | Yeah, you guys go. We’ll take care of her. | 你们走吧 我们会照顾她的 |
[13:45] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你们什么都别担心 |
[13:46] | Well, not nothing. There are U-boats approaching the Suez Canal. | 那倒不尽然 潜水艇正在驶近苏伊士运河 |
[13:52] | It’s too late for us. Go, go! | 我们逃不掉了 你们快走吧 |
[13:53] | Save yourselves! | 赶紧逃命 |
[13:56] | Suez? Birth? It’s a big night for canals. | 苏伊士 出生日 运河今夜逢吉时 |
[14:04] | How you feeling? | 你还好吧 |
[14:08] | But I am really excited to meet our son. | 但我好期待见到我们的儿子 |
[14:11] | Me, too. I thought I’d be super freaked out. | 我也是 我以为自己会吓死 |
[14:13] | But I’m ready for this. | 但我已经准备好了 |
[14:17] | Well, not the part where you’re in labor | 除了你分娩时 |
[14:19] | and you squeeze my fingers till they turn blue. | 用力过猛把我的手指捏紫这部分 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:24] | That must be really painful for you. | 你一定很痛吧 |
[14:29] | It is. | 对啊 |
[14:29] | I mean, last time, I… | 你知道上次我都… |
[14:30] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[14:31] | I see what you’re doing. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[14:37] | It’s a big one. | 这次宫缩好痛 |
[14:39] | Just breathe. ? | 赶紧吸气 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:44] | Okay, I’m good. | 好了 没事了 |
[14:48] | I’m sorry I tried to sneak the name past you. | 抱歉我想背着你偷偷取名字 |
[14:50] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:51] | I’m sorry I used up so many good names in college. | 抱歉我上大学时”干”掉了太多的好名字 |
[14:57] | I was really competitive with my roommate. | 我那时候很爱跟室友比较 |
[15:02] | Forget about it. | 忘了这事吧 |
[15:04] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:08] | You know what, maybe we’re putting too much pressure on this. | 也许我们把自己逼得太紧了 |
[15:10] | It doesn’t matter what we name him. | 不管我们给他取什么名字 |
[15:12] | He’s gonna be amazing. | 他都会是个棒小伙儿 |
[15:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:15] | This kid is part you and part me. | 这孩子有你的一半 有我的一半 |
[15:19] | Yeah. He’s gonna be smart and kind and funny. | 没错 他一定会聪明善良又有趣 |
[15:22] | If he cracks five-foot-six, it’ll be a miracle. | 如果他能超过1米67 那就是神迹了 |
[15:27] | I’ve always liked the name Elliott. | 我一直很喜欢艾略特这个名 |
[15:29] | Sorry, can’t have it. That’s my boy name. | 抱歉 不能用 那是我儿子的名字 |
[15:32] | I said it first. | 我先说的 |
[15:33] | It’s not like calling dibs. | 这又不是先喊先得 |
[15:35] | Yes, it is. It’s exactly like that. | 这就是先喊先得 |
[15:37] | Dibs on Elliott. | 艾略特是我的了 |
[15:39] | I-I’m just saying, we might get there first. | 我只是说 我们很有可能先用上 |
[15:42] | You only have sex once a year. | 你俩一年才睡一次 |
[15:43] | I’ll probably have sex tonight. | 我有可能今晚就滚床单呢 |
[15:47] | Fine, you can have Elliott. | 好吧 艾略特给你吧 |
[15:51] | When did you pick out our kids’ names? | 你什么时候连我们孩子的名都想好了 |
[15:52] | Remember that day you moved into the building? | 还记得你搬进大楼的那天吗 |
[15:55] | Yes. | 记得呀 |
[15:58] | A non-creepy amount of time after that. | 相隔了一段不会吓到人的时间后想的 |
[16:03] | Yeah, I like the name Elliott. | 我喜欢艾略特这个名字 |
[16:04] | That wasn’t on my list, but I like it. | 虽然不在我的备选名单上 但我喜欢它 |
[16:06] | We’ve heard your names. They’re ridiculous. | 我们听过你的名字了 全都荒诞至极 |
[16:09] | And I have a cousin named Dilip. | 我叫地里扑的表亲都比那些强 |
[16:12] | Well, I wasn’t going to give them any of the good names. | 我才不会把好名字告诉他们呢 |
[16:15] | I’m saving those for us. | 我要留着自己用 |
[16:17] | Really? You’ve thought about our kids? | 真的吗 你还想过咱们孩子的名字 |
[16:20] | Of course. I think you and I will have exceptional children. | 当然 我俩一定会生出最出色的孩子 |
[16:25] | Well, I think so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[16:27] | How many kids do you guys want? | 你俩想要几个孩子呀 |
[16:29] | – Two. – 15. | -两个 -十五个 |
[16:33] | – What? – Don’t worry. | -什么 -别担心 |
[16:34] | I don’t expect you to bear them all. | 我又不要求你一个人生完 |
[16:37] | I’m sure we can find a suitable uterus to rent. | 我们可以租用一个合适的子宫 |
[16:41] | – No! – Uh-uh! | -才怪 -别想 |
[16:44] | We weren’t thinking about you. | 我们才没有指你呢 |
[16:46] | Of course not. | 绝对没有 |
[16:47] | I am going to the kitchen. | 我要去厨房了 |
[16:49] | Can I get anybody anything? | 要给你们带吃的吗 |
[16:50] | Penny, nice glass of milk | 佩妮 来杯牛奶 |
[16:51] | and a multivitamin? | 再加复合维他命如何 |
[17:04] | Guys. | 同志们 |
[17:06] | Guys, wake up. | 同志们 快醒醒 |
[17:07] | Terrible news. | 悲惨的消息 |
[17:08] | Oh, my God. What, what, what? | 我的天 怎么了 |
[17:09] | Is it the baby? | 是宝宝出事了吗 |
[17:10] | No. No, no, we miscalculated | 不 不是 我们算错了 |
[17:12] | our unassigned armor class units. | 尚未分配的装甲部队数 |
[17:13] | We need to start over. | 我们得重新开始玩了 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:16] | Oh, no, no, no, not from the beginning. | 不 不是从头开始 |
[17:18] | Just from when the tanks started moving. | 只是从坦克行动开始 |
[17:20] | That was five hours ago. | 那已经是5小时之前的事了 |
[17:22] | Mm, no. No, that was two hours ago. | 不 那是2小时之前的事 |
[17:25] | It only feels like five. | 只是感觉像过了5小时 |
[17:28] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[17:28] | It’s almost 2:30. | 快两点半了 |
[17:30] | Don’t you think we should’ve heard something? | 你们不觉得他们该打电话来了吗 |
[17:31] | I’m sure they’re fine. | 我想他们没事的 |
[17:33] | I’m calling them. | 我要打给他们 |
[17:38] | Hey, everything okay? | 嘿 你们还好吧 |
[17:40] | Yeah! The baby was born about an hour ago. | 很好 宝宝大概一个小时前出生了 |
[17:43] | Dude, why didn’t you call me?! | 老兄 你为什么没打给我 |
[17:47] | The only way I would see my son for the first time | 如果在见到我儿子的第一个瞬间 |
[17:49] | and immediately think “I need to call Raj” | 我就想到”得给拉杰打电话” |
[17:51] | is if he came out brown. | 那一定是因为他是棕色皮肤 |
[17:55] | You know, it can take some time for pigment to form. | 色素形成是需要一些时间的 |
[17:57] | You’re still not out of the woods. | 你的警报还没有解除 |
[17:59] | – Congratulations! – Yeah. Hey, what’d you name him? | -恭喜啦 -名字想好了吗 |
[18:02] | Neil Michael. | 尼尔·麦克 |
[18:03] | Neil for Armstrong, | 取自于阿姆斯特朗[登月第一人] |
[18:05] | Gaiman, and Diamond. | 盖曼[幻想小说家]和戴蒙德[著名歌手] |
[18:07] | Michael because Bernie had to get six stitches. | 叫麦克是因为妮妮那里得缝6针 |
[18:11] | Neil– that’s cute. | 尼尔 这名字好可爱 |
[18:13] | But we’re calling him Michael! | 但是我们叫他麦克 |
[18:16] | I’m not gonna fight her. | 我没法和她争 |
[18:17] | That kid’s head was the size of a cantaloupe. | 这孩子头大如瓜 |