时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[00:05] | Can we try to avoid talking to our friends tonight | 我们可以尽量避免跟我们的朋友 |
[00:08] | about our wedding plans? | 聊到婚礼计划的事吗 |
[00:10] | I’ll do you one better. | 我可以帮你更大的忙 |
[00:11] | I’ll avoid talking to our friends entirely | 我会完全不跟他们说话 |
[00:13] | and play on my phone. | 只低头玩手机 |
[00:16] | It’s just, I haven’t picked a maid of honor yet, | 因为我还没选出谁当伴娘 |
[00:18] | and I’m having trouble deciding between Penny and Bernadette. | 要从佩妮或伯纳黛特中选一个实在太难 |
[00:21] | Ah, understandable. | 能理解 |
[00:22] | They are quite similar– | 她们型很像 |
[00:24] | both blonde former waitresses who married beneath them. | 都是金发的前服务员 而且都嫁得不好 |
[00:29] | Penny is my best friend, | 佩妮是我的死党 |
[00:30] | but I was Bernadette’s maid of honor, | 但我当了伯纳黛特的伴娘 |
[00:32] | and I think she kind of expects it. | 我想她会觉得我理应回邀 |
[00:34] | So if anyone brings it up tonight, | 所以如果今晚有人提起这话题 |
[00:36] | just maybe you can help me change the subject. | 或许你可以帮忙我改变一下话题 |
[00:38] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[00:39] | I dominate the conversation so hard, | 我强行主导所有话题 |
[00:42] | no one has a chance to get a word in edgewise. | 让别人连插嘴的机会都没有 |
[00:47] | I don’t know. | 这招嘛… |
[00:48] | They might see that coming. | 我觉得他们已经司空见惯了 |
[00:50] | What if we have a code word? | 那我们用个暗语如何 |
[00:51] | Ooh, now you’re speaking my catamaran. | 这就是我的”游艇”了 |
[00:56] | That’s my code word for “language.” | 那是我”强项”的暗语 |
[00:59] | Okay, fine, catamaran. | 行吧 游艇 |
[01:00] | That’s our code word. | 这就是我们的暗语 |
[01:01] | No, that’s my code word. Get your own. | 不行 那是我的暗语 你自己想一个 |
[01:05] | Okay. Uh, pretzels. | 行吧 椒盐脆饼干 |
[01:07] | You hear me say pretzels, you change the subject. | 你听到我说椒盐脆饼干 你就转换话题 |
[01:10] | Rhinos are my least favorite animals at the zoo. | 动物园里我最不喜欢的动物是犀牛 |
[01:14] | What? | 你说什么 |
[01:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought we started. | 抱歉 我还以为你刚才要我换话题了 |
[01:21] | Hey, just-just hold the gate still while I screw it in. | 帮我扶好 等我把它拧进去 |
[01:24] | You know, I don’t know how I feel | 我不知道该对你们 |
[01:25] | about all this baby-proofing. | 搞婴儿保护措施作何感想 |
[01:27] | If Halley can’t teach herself to walk down the stairs, | 如果哈雷不能自学怎么走下楼梯 |
[01:29] | then maybe that’s nature’s way of saying | 或许这是大自然在说 |
[01:31] | the Wolowitz line ends here. | 沃罗威茨家到此终结 |
[01:34] | That’s funny. I always thought | 有意思 我一直以为 |
[01:35] | Howard was nature’s way of saying | 霍华德才是大自然在说 |
[01:37] | the Wolowitz line ends here. | 沃罗威茨家到此终结的作品 |
[01:40] | Me, too, but life does find a way! | 我也以为 但柳暗花明又一村 |
[01:45] | Hey, Halley can’t reach the liquor cabinet. | 哈雷够不着酒柜的啊 |
[01:47] | Why did you baby-proof it? | 你们为什么也做了婴儿保护 |
[01:49] | How did you know we did? | 那你怎么发现我们做了的 |
[01:53] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[01:56] | Bernadette still going stir-crazy? | 伯纳黛特还在炸毛吗 |
[01:58] | Oh, a little. | 有一点吧 |
[02:00] | Two months of bed rest– it’s kind of rough. | 卧床休养了两个月 的确是挺难熬 |
[02:02] | Really? That sounds great. How do I get that? | 是吗 感觉很爽啊 我怎么能有这待遇 |
[02:04] | You’d either have to break your hip or let Howard knock you up. | 你得摔伤屁股 或让霍华德搞大你肚子 |
[02:09] | Now, either way, you’ll get flowers the next morning. | 但无论是哪一种 你隔天早上都能收到花 |
[02:13] | She’s actually been keeping herself busy | 但其实她也没闲着 |
[02:15] | doing wedding research for you. | 一直忙着为你研究婚礼的事呢 |
[02:18] | Oh, she-she doesn’t have to do that. | 她不需要这样的啦 |
[02:20] | She wants to. After all, you were her maid of honor. | 她自愿的 毕竟你当过她的伴娘 |
[02:26] | Sheldon, tell your funny story about pretzels. | 谢尔顿 说说那个椒盐脆饼干的趣事 |
[02:30] | Oh, right. Yeah, oh, yeah. | 对对 是的 |
[02:32] | Did you know that we’ve been thinking | 你们知道我们在考虑 |
[02:34] | of having pretzels at our wedding? Hmm? | 婚礼上准备椒盐脆饼干吗 |
[02:36] | No, no. No, no, no, no, no. I’m sorry. | 不不不不不不 抱歉 |
[02:38] | No, rhinos. We’re having rhinos at our wedding. | 是犀牛 我们婚礼上要弄只犀牛 |
[02:40] | No! I got to go. | 不对 我得走了 |
[02:48] | I’m gonna need some help. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[02:49] | Someone baby-proofed the front door. | 有人把前门也做了婴儿保护措施 |
[03:18] | Sheldon, what am I gonna do about my maid of honor? | 谢尔顿 我伴娘的事该怎么办啊 |
[03:21] | I mean, Bernadette gave me all these bridal magazines. | 伯纳黛特还给了我那么多婚礼杂志 |
[03:24] | She even folded down the pages with the good dresses. | 她还把有好看礼服的页面折了角 |
[03:28] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[03:28] | You know, Leonard once borrowed my Edmund Scientific catalogue | 莱纳德也曾借过我的《艾德蒙科学玩意》目录 |
[03:31] | and dog-eared some pages. | 还给一些页面折了角 |
[03:33] | Never got ’em straight again. | 再也没折回去过 |
[03:37] | Well, that is exactly the same thing. | 这两件事还真”差不多”啊 |
[03:39] | You really understand my dilemma. | 你”完全理解”我的困难呢 |
[03:42] | Actually, I do. | 其实我还真了解 |
[03:44] | My mother is pushing for my brother, | 我妈妈想要我让我哥 |
[03:46] | Georgie, to be my best man, | 小乔治来当我的伴郎 |
[03:47] | and I hate to disappoint her again. | 我不愿意 但也不想再拒绝她 |
[03:49] | I already rejected her savior and her LinkedIn invitation. | 我已经拒绝了她的救主 以及领英网邀请了 |
[03:54] | How are we gonna make these decisions | 我们怎么样才能做出 |
[03:56] | without anybody getting upset? | 不让任何人不开心的决定呢 |
[03:58] | Well, what if we take emotion out of the process, | 如果我们把私人感情抛开 |
[04:02] | and base it on empirical metrics? | 而是用实验表现来打分呢 |
[04:05] | Then we aren’t really making the decision; | 这样做决定的不会是我们 |
[04:07] | the data is. | 而是数据 |
[04:09] | So we can hurt our friends’ feelings | 所以我们可以不为 |
[04:11] | without taking any responsibility? | 伤朋友们的心负任何责任吗 |
[04:16] | Me likey. | 老娘喜欢 |
[04:20] | But how do we apply quantitative metrics | 但是我们怎么才能把客观的测量 |
[04:22] | to something as subjective as choosing a wedding party? | 用在选择婚宴这种主观的事情上呢 |
[04:25] | That decision only seems subjective. | 那个决定只是看似主观而已 |
[04:27] | In reality, | 但实际上 |
[04:28] | people in a wedding party perform very specific functions, | 婚宴上的人都有着十分明确的功用 |
[04:31] | and some will perform those better than others. | 而某些人的发挥就是会比别人强 |
[04:33] | – If I may use a superhero analogy… – You may not. | -如果我能用超级英雄来比喻 -不能 |
[04:36] | Okay, I’ll use real people. | 行 那我用真人 |
[04:39] | Um, if a certain dog-like loyalty is useful, | 如果我们需要狗般忠心之人 |
[04:42] | then it’s Leonard, hmm? | 那莱纳德就是最佳人选 |
[04:43] | If, uh, having a PEZ dispenser | 如果需要在糖果盒里 |
[04:45] | filled with TUMS is an advantage, Wolowitz, yeah. | 装满抗胃酸咀嚼片 那沃罗威茨胜出 |
[04:49] | If a best man with fake testicles hanging | 如果伴郎的卡车必须要有 |
[04:51] | from his truck is important, | 假阴囊吊在后面 |
[04:52] | well, then, my brother’s back in the running. | 那我哥哥就又能进入候选名单了 |
[04:57] | Okay, I see your point. | 好吧 我懂你的意思了 |
[04:58] | So we break down each of the roles | 所以我们把每个职责 |
[05:01] | into their component parts, | 需要负责的项目拆分开来 |
[05:02] | and then design specialized tests for each. | 然后为它们设计专门的测量项目 |
[05:05] | Exactly. Boy, | 正是如此 妈呀 |
[05:07] | if I had known getting married was going to involve so much science, | 要是我以前知道婚礼能有那么多科学 |
[05:09] | I’d have proposed years ago. | 我早就跟你求婚了 |
[05:14] | So Leonard, tell everyone your news. | 莱纳德 跟大家说说你的新鲜事 |
[05:16] | Oh, oh, I’m starting a book. | 我开始了一本书 |
[05:19] | That would be big news from Penny, | 看书对佩妮来说才是大事吧 |
[05:21] | but you’ve read a book before. | 但你以前应该已经读过书了啊 |
[05:25] | He means he’s writing a book. | 他的意思是写书 |
[05:27] | I do. It’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. | 是啊 这件事我想做很久了 |
[05:30] | Yeah. It’s about a brilliant physicist | 是在讲一个很聪明的物理学家 |
[05:32] | who solves crimes using science. | 用科学破案 |
[05:34] | Oh, Leonard… | 莱纳德… |
[05:35] | It’s not about you. | 不是在写你 |
[05:39] | He probably has to say that for legal reasons. | 估计是怕侵权才这么说 |
[05:44] | They gave us plain rice instead of fried rice. | 它们给成了白饭而不是炒饭 |
[05:47] | Well, no fair! | 这怎么可以 |
[05:48] | I SoulCycled this morning. | 我今早才骑了健身脚踏车 |
[05:49] | I’m entitled to a pile of fat rice. | 一碗油腻腻的饭是我应得的 |
[05:53] | Well, I would say that this constitutes a catering crisis. | 要我说 这算是餐饮出状况啊 |
[05:58] | I agree. Who’s gonna step up and handle it? | 我同意 谁会挺身而出来解决呢 |
[06:06] | Doesn’t matter. This is fine. | 无所谓啦 这也还行啊 |
[06:12] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[06:13] | What? | 啥 |
[06:17] | You know what? I’ll take care of it. | 算了 我来处理吧 |
[06:36] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[06:37] | You didn’t make him feel bad, did you? | 你没把人家骂哭吧 |
[06:39] | Actually, he was laughing. | 其实他听完还在笑呢 |
[06:44] | I’m really impressed at how you handled that, Howard. | 霍华德 我为你的处理感到由衷敬佩 |
[06:47] | Please. | 没什么啦 |
[06:47] | I’ve been sending food back my entire life. | 我这一生退了不知道多少食物 |
[06:49] | One of my first full sentences was, | 我最先说出的其中一句完整句子是 |
[06:50] | “I had breast milk for breakfast”” | “人家早餐就吃过母奶了” |
[06:56] | Excuse me, b-before we start eating, | 抱歉 咱们开动之前 |
[06:58] | I-I would like to make a toast. | 我想先来一段致辞 |
[07:00] | – Oh, nice. – ?Oh, nice. | -好呀 -说吧 |
[07:00] | If only I could think of one. | 可我想不出来说什么 |
[07:02] | Someone else go. | 你们哪位来说吧 |
[07:07] | Hey. Here’s the sewing kit you asked for. | 这是你要的针线包 |
[07:09] | Ooh! A minute, 19. | 只花了1分钟19秒 |
[07:11] | Quick. | 速度惊人 |
[07:13] | You were timing me? | 你在给我计时吗 |
[07:15] | Yes. I am going through a bit of a timing phase. | 没错 我最近特别沉迷于计时 |
[07:20] | How long will it last? | 这个爱好会持续多久呢 |
[07:21] | We’ll find out. | 让我们开始计时吧 |
[07:24] | What did you need the kit for? | 你要针线包干什么 |
[07:26] | Oh, um… | 那个… |
[07:28] | Sh-Sheldon was squatting down to pick up a fork | 谢尔顿深蹲去捡叉子 |
[07:31] | and he ripped his pants. | 把裤子撕破了 |
[07:34] | Oh, someone’s gonna be sore tomorrow. | 某人明天要肌肉酸痛啦 |
[07:39] | Oh, quick thinking. | 脑子转得很快 |
[07:41] | But for future lies, | 如果你以后还要撒谎 |
[07:42] | this is as far as I can squat. | 我最多只能”浅蹲”到这里 |
[07:47] | Penny gets 20 points for the sewing kit. | 佩妮拿来针线包 得20分 |
[07:49] | Yeah, minus five, | 还得减5分 |
[07:50] | because this is mine. | 因为这是我的针线包 |
[07:54] | Well, she’s still pulling a commanding lead. | 那她也是遥遥领先呀 |
[07:56] | Did Bernadette even try to send us a sewing kit? | 博纳黛特有试着给我们送来针线包吗 |
[07:58] | She did. Amazon, standard shipping, | 送了 亚马逊 标准配送 |
[08:01] | not even Prime. ? | 连金牌配送都不是 |
[08:03] | We could’ve done that ourselves. | 那我们自己也能买 |
[08:05] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这样说的 |
[08:08] | Maybe we’re being old-fashioned, | 也许我们太守旧了 |
[08:10] | defining these roles by gender. | 非要用性别来约束这两个角色 |
[08:12] | You know, historically, the best man’s role | 你知道 在历史上 |
[08:14] | was to defend the bride and groom in combat. | 伴郎的任务就是在战斗中保护新娘新郎 |
[08:16] | I mean, if that’s not Penny, | 如果这不选佩妮来做 |
[08:17] | I don’t know what we’re doing here. | 那我们根本就是在搞笑啊 |
[08:21] | I see your point. | 我懂你意思 |
[08:22] | Okay, we are officially open to a best woman | 好吧 那我们同时开启伴男 |
[08:26] | and a gentleman of honor. | 和伴女的选拔 |
[08:28] | Oh, those names are terrible. | 这些名字真难听 |
[08:30] | One point off for you. | 给你减一分 |
[08:33] | What am I being tested for? | 你给我计分干什么 |
[08:34] | Oh, it’s not important. But if you don’t pass, | 这不重要 但如果你没通过 |
[08:37] | none of this matters. | 现在做的这些也用不上了 |
[08:40] | Okay, what’s the next test? | 下一项测试是什么 |
[08:42] | Loyalty. | 忠诚度 |
[08:43] | We need to choose someone who has our backs, | 我们得选一个靠得住的人 |
[08:46] | someone who will keep our secrets even from each other. | 能保密的人 甚至要帮我们瞒住彼此 |
[08:49] | Well, I don’t have any secrets from you. | 我对你没有任何秘密啊 |
[08:51] | Do you have secrets from me? | 你有秘密瞒着我吗 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 当然有 |
[08:56] | Oh, that has been weighing on me for years. | 这件事压在我心头上好久了 |
[08:58] | Come here. | 快过来抱抱 |
[09:03] | Would you call yourself a loyal and trustworthy friend? | 你觉得自己算是个忠诚可靠的朋友吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah, I like to think so. ? | 我是呀 |
[09:08] | Great. Because I need to tell you something about Howard, | 太好了 因为我要给你讲一件霍华德的事 |
[09:11] | but you can’t tell him that I told you. | 但你不能告诉他是我说的 |
[09:13] | Nope. Don’t want to hear it. | 别 不想听 |
[09:14] | Do not like to engage in gossip. | 我一点也不想听八卦 |
[09:17] | Okay. I respect your integrity. | 好吧 我敬佩你的人品 |
[09:22] | Is it about his special underwear? | 是不是关于他那条特殊内裤的 |
[09:23] | Because I already know. And that’s all I’ll say. | 因为我早就知道了 我只说这么多 |
[09:27] | Fine, it has a charcoal filter in it. | 好啦 里面有个木炭屁味过滤器 |
[09:32] | It’s really sweet of you to come by and keep me company. | 你能过来陪我 真是太有心了 |
[09:35] | Agreed. Uh… | 我也这么认为 |
[09:39] | So, listen, I have a secret | 听着 我有个秘密 |
[09:42] | that I need to tell someone. | 很想跟人分享 |
[09:44] | But you can never say a word. | 但你绝对不能说出去 |
[09:46] | Not even to Howard. | 哪怕对霍华德也不能说 |
[09:47] | I’m your girl. Lay it on me. | 没问题 告诉我吧 |
[09:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:52] | You keep things from your husband? | 你对你老公也有保留秘密吗 |
[09:54] | No, I tell him everything. | 不 我什么都告诉他 |
[09:55] | Don’t be a child. | 你别傻了 |
[09:58] | Okay. Here it is. | 好吧 告诉你 |
[10:02] | I can control the thermostat | 我可以通过手机操控 |
[10:04] | in Leonard’s apartment with my phone. | 莱纳德公寓的恒温器 |
[10:07] | And when he makes me mad, | 当他惹我生气时 |
[10:10] | I turn it up, slightly. | 我就把温度稍微上调几度 |
[10:15] | Oh, hey. I didn’t know you were here. | 我都不知道你来了 |
[10:18] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩在聊什么呀 |
[10:22] | Literally, nothing interesting. | 真心没任何意义的事 |
[10:26] | Oh, you’re good. | 你真会保守 |
[10:30] | Okay, getting to the ceremony on time. | 接下来 准时到达典礼 |
[10:35] | Leonard, quick. I need you to get me | 莱纳德 快点 你得在一个小时内 |
[10:36] | to Arcadia within the hour. | 把我送到亚凯迪亚 |
[10:38] | The train store’s having a sale. | 火车模型商店正在大打折 |
[10:39] | Why can’t Amy drive you? | 艾米为什么不送你去 |
[10:41] | Because of the tradition that I cannot see Amy | 因为按传统来说 在火车模型商店打折那天 |
[10:45] | on the day of the train store sale. | 我不能和艾米碰面[应是婚礼前] |
[10:48] | Please, please see a doctor. | 拜托你 去看看医生好不好 |
[10:52] | – Next test. – ?Just wait one second. | -下一项测试 -先等一下 |
[10:59] | Is it getting hot in here? | 是不是有点变热啊 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. Where were we? | 抱歉 我们说到哪儿了 |
[11:09] | How well do our friends know us? | 我们的朋友是否了解我们 |
[11:13] | So I was talking to my favorite aunt… | 我给我最爱的阿姨打电话… |
[11:15] | Aunt Doe, right? | 多伊阿姨 对吧 |
[11:17] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[11:19] | Did she ever figure out what that thing on her knee was? | 她最后弄清楚膝盖上的东西是什么了吗 |
[11:22] | Turns out it was a chocolate chip. | 后来发现是巧克力碎 |
[11:25] | Hmm. Makes sense, she does like to bake. | 很有可能 她很喜欢烘焙 |
[11:28] | Yes, she does. Damn, you are a thoroughbred. | 没错 哇 你真是种子选手 |
[11:32] | You know, dealing with cold feet | 处理婚礼前的怯场情绪 |
[11:35] | is an important part of being both best man and maid of honor. | 也是伴娘伴郎的重要任务之一 |
[11:39] | Maybe we should test for that ability. | 也许我们应该测试一下这项能力 |
[11:43] | You really think you might get cold feet? | 你真的觉得自己会怯场吗 |
[11:47] | Actually, I was talking about you. | 其实 我是在说你 |
[11:50] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[11:52] | if there’s one thing in this world I’m sure of, | 如果这世上我只坚信一件事 |
[11:54] | you are right to be worried. | 那就是你的担心是对的 |
[11:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:04] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[12:05] | I’ve had my eye on this limited edition Swamp Thing, | 我看上了这个限量版的沼泽怪物 |
[12:08] | but now that I’m about to buy it, | 但我在下单之前 |
[12:10] | I’m having second thoughts. What do you think? | 我又有点犹豫了 你怎么看 |
[12:14] | I don’t know, Sheldon, it’s pretty expensive. | 我不知道啊 谢尔顿 这玩意挺贵的 |
[12:17] | Yes, but what if it will make me happy, you know, | 没错 但是如果它让我开心呢 |
[12:20] | waking up and seeing it every morning for the rest of my life? | 余生每天清晨起来都能看到它在我枕边 |
[12:24] | Really, a walking clump of swamp grass? | 真的吗 一个会走路的烂沼泽草吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, well, Bernadette’s no prize either! | 伯纳黛特也没多棒好吗 |
[12:33] | Hey, what you doing? ? | 你在干什么呢 |
[12:35] | Sheldon gave me a brain teaser. It’s kind of fun. | 谢尔顿给我出了道题 挺好玩的 |
[12:38] | It’s about a group of people at dinner, | 一群人共进晚餐 |
[12:39] | and you have to figure out where they can sit without fighting. | 你得找出让他们不吵架的座位安排 |
[12:43] | Oh, yeah, is this the one where Mr. Green | 是不是那个草绿先生不可以 |
[12:45] | can’t sit next to anyone eating meat, | 和吃肉的人坐在一起 |
[12:47] | and Uncle Light Blue | 浅蓝叔叔 |
[12:49] | won’t sit next to any of the darker colors? | 身边不能有比他颜色深的人 |
[12:53] | Yeah, did Sheldon send it to you? | 没错 谢尔顿也发给你了吗 |
[12:55] | Amy did. I solved it already. | 艾米发的 我已经做出来了 |
[12:57] | – Really? – ?Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:58] | Same way I solved my jury duty summons, | 就像对待我的陪审团义务传票一样 |
[13:00] | I threw it away. | 直接丢了 |
[13:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[13:03] | Uh, Aunt Orange can’t sit next to the bar | 橙黄阿姨不可以坐在吧台边 |
[13:06] | without Ms. Pink saying, | 粉红小姐会说 |
[13:07] | “Jesus thinks you’ve had enough whiskey.” | “我滴神呀 你喝太多酒了” |
[13:12] | Did Sheldon and Amy give you guys that puzzle, too? | 谢尔顿和艾米也给你们出那道题了吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah. Is it just me or have they been acting strange? | 是的 是我多心 还是他们最近变得很怪 |
[13:18] | I don’t think they’re acting. | 是一直怪 不是才变的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, the other day, | 对啊 之前有一天 |
[13:23] | Sheldon made me take him to the train store. | 谢尔顿叫我带他去火车模型商店 |
[13:25] | We didn’t go inside. He just said, | 我们都没进去 他就说了句 |
[13:26] | “Nicely done,” and then we went home. | “做得很好” 我们就回家了 |
[13:29] | Yeah, and Amy gave me this plastic ring | 是啊 艾米给了我这个塑料戒指 |
[13:32] | and told me to hold on to it. | 叫我保管好 |
[13:33] | – I got one, too. – Yeah, same. | -我也有一只 -一样的 |
[13:35] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也有 |
[13:36] | But-but Cinnamon ate it. | 不过 被小桂子吞了 |
[13:40] | I-I’ll get it back tomorrow. | 我明天才能”找回来” |
[13:47] | I have to say, this is going pretty well. | 不得不说 进行得真顺利啊 |
[13:49] | It is. | 没错 |
[13:50] | I-If experimenting on humans is morally wrong, | 如果用人类做试验在道德上是错的 |
[13:53] | then I don’t want to be morally right. | 那我不想当个道德正确的人 |
[13:57] | Hey, are you testing us | 你们是不是在测试我们 |
[13:58] | to see who gets to be in your wedding? | 谁够格当伴郎伴娘 |
[14:01] | – Yes. ?- No. | -是的 -不是 |
[14:03] | Wha– they’re rating us. | 他们在给我们打分 |
[14:05] | And I’m in last? | 我竟然是最后一名吗 |
[14:08] | Don’t panic, there’s still time. | 别慌 还有时间 |
[14:10] | Look, it’s a marathon, not a sprint. | 这可是马拉松 不是短跑 |
[14:14] | You know what, this is so insulting. | 知道吗 这太侮辱人了 |
[14:15] | I-I don’t even want to be your stupid best man. | 我都不想当你的伴郎了 |
[14:17] | – Yeah. ?- Me neither. | -没错 -我也不想 |
[14:18] | W-W-Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:19] | Just out of curiosity, which one of you figured it out? | 好奇问一句 是谁先意识到的 |
[14:22] | I did. | 是我 |
[14:26] | Impressive. | 真棒 |
[14:33] | Hello, Stuart. | 你好 斯图尔特 |
[14:34] | Oh, hey, Sheldon. | 好啊 谢尔顿 |
[14:36] | Can I interest you in a cappuccino? | 想喝杯卡布奇诺吗 |
[14:39] | When did you start selling those? | 你何时开始卖咖啡了 |
[14:41] | Oh, someone left it here, but it’s still warm. | 有人忘在这儿了 不过还是温的 |
[14:45] | Say four bucks? | 算你四块钱怎么样 |
[14:49] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Oh. Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[14:53] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[14:54] | I secretly experimented on my friends, | 我暗中在我朋友身上做试验 |
[14:56] | and now none of them want to be my best man. | 现在他们都不想当我的伴郎了 |
[14:59] | So, you know, normal wedding drama. | 也就是些寻常的婚礼破事 |
[15:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:04] | Probably have to use my stupid brother. | 可能得让我那蠢哥哥来做伴郎了 |
[15:06] | So get ready for a wedding toast delivered by his armpit. | 准备好他用咯吱窝来说婚礼祝酒词吧 |
[15:10] | Well, if you really don’t want to use your brother, | 要是你真的不想让你哥当伴郎 |
[15:12] | I’d be your best man. | 我愿意当你伴郎 |
[15:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah, we’re friends. | 对啊 我们是朋友啊 |
[15:18] | Plus, it’d be nice. | 再说 这也挺好的 |
[15:20] | Never really been called the best before. | 我从未被称为”最佳” |
[15:24] | Or a man, for that matter. | 说起来 也没被称为”男人”过 |
[15:28] | Okay, well, uh, thank you, Stuart. | 好吧 谢谢你 斯图尔特 |
[15:30] | That’s a very generous offer. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[15:32] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[15:34] | I-I understand the best man usually receives a present. | 据我所知 伴郎通常会收到一份礼物 |
[15:38] | That’s true. | 此话不假 |
[15:42] | Can never have too much Claritin. | 开瑞坦[抗过敏药]永远都不嫌多啊 |
[15:48] | You’re still working on Sheldon’s dumb brain teaser? | 你还在解谢尔顿的那道破题吗 |
[15:51] | Oh, my God, Dr. Purple’s a woman! Of course! | 老天啊 紫博士是个女人 当然了 |
[15:55] | Oh, that feels so good. | 感觉太爽了 |
[15:59] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[16:00] | I believe I owe the three of you an apology. | 我想我该向三位道个歉 |
[16:05] | No argument here. | 毋庸置疑 |
[16:08] | By experimenting on you, | 通过拿你们做试验 |
[16:10] | I realize I’ve violated your trust | 我意识到我伤害了你们对我的信任 |
[16:13] | and possibly the Geneva Convention. | 可能也违反了《日内瓦公约》 |
[16:17] | Is that it? | 说完了吗 |
[16:19] | No. | 还没有 |
[16:20] | So as to not upset any of you further, | 所以为了不再进一步惹恼你们 |
[16:22] | I’ve asked Stuart to be my best man, | 我已经邀请了斯图尔特当我的伴郎 |
[16:24] | and he’s agreed. | 他也答应了 |
[16:26] | You’re all still invited to the bachelor party. | 你们仍然欢迎来参加单身派对 |
[16:28] | Uh, he’s thinking Costco and the theme is browsing. | 他想在好市多超市举行 主题是”光看不买” |
[16:33] | You picked Stuart over one of us? | 你选斯图尔特也不选我们吗 |
[16:35] | Well, I wanted to choose one of you, | 我本来想选你们其中一个 |
[16:36] | but you all turned against me. | 但你们都离我而去了 |
[16:38] | Picking a best man isn’t about keeping score. | 选伴郎不是通过计分选出的 |
[16:42] | But you’re all my friends. | 但你们都是我的朋友 |
[16:44] | I mean, if I didn’t collect data, | 如果我不收集数据 |
[16:45] | how could I possibly choose among the three of you? | 我哪有办法从你们三人之中选出一个呢 |
[16:48] | Well, that’s actually kind of sweet. | 这话还挺暖的 |
[16:51] | Is it? Perhaps I said it wrong. | 是吗 可能我表达得不对 |
[16:55] | Look, this is your wedding, just pick whoever you want. | 这是你的婚礼 选你想要的人就行了 |
[16:58] | You don’t need to worry about anyone else but yourself. | 除了你自己 你谁都不必考虑 |
[17:00] | You’ve kind of been training for this your whole life. | 你也算是为今天训练了一辈子 |
[17:04] | Thank you, Leonard. | 谢谢你 莱纳德 |
[17:06] | And if it helps… these two are quitters. | 如果有帮助的话 这两人都是半途而废的主 |
[17:13] | Hey, what you making? | 你在煮什么呢 |
[17:14] | Uh, well, I spilled the cheese packet, | 我把芝士调味包给撒了 |
[17:16] | so we’re having mac and nothing. | 所以我们今晚吃无料通心粉 |
[17:20] | Yeah. I’ll just have the mac. | 我就吃通心粉好了 |
[17:21] | “Nothing” gives me gas. | “无料[芝士]”会让我放屁 |
[17:27] | Why are you in such a good mood? | 你心情为什么这么好 |
[17:28] | Mm, I just talked to Sheldon. | 我刚跟谢尔顿聊过 |
[17:30] | He apologized about the tests and asked me to be his best man. | 他为试验的事道歉了 并邀请我当他的伴郎 |
[17:33] | Uh, great. After all you’ve done for him, he should’ve asked you. | 太好了 你为他付出了那么多 他应该请你的 |
[17:36] | And Amy’s your best friend. | 艾米是你最好的朋友 |
[17:38] | I’m sure she’ll come to her senses and pick you. | 她肯定会醒悟过来选你的 |
[17:40] | Okay, she’s not my best friend. We’re not 12. | 她才不是呢 我们又不是什么12岁少女 |
[17:42] | If she wants Bernadette to be her maid of honor, | 如果她想选伯纳黛特当她的伴娘 |
[17:43] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[17:45] | Sounds like you care. | 听起来你挺在乎啊 |
[17:46] | No, I mean, it-it’s just annoying. | 不 我只是觉得不爽 |
[17:48] | You know, we talk every day. We see each other all the time. | 我们每天都聊天 无时无刻不在一起 |
[17:50] | She’s always there for me, and basically– | 她总是在我身边陪着我 基本上… |
[17:52] | oh, my God, Amy’s my best friend. | 天啊 艾米真是我最好的朋友 |
[17:57] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:59] | No, my best friend didn’t ask me to be her maid of honor. | 不好 我最好的朋友没邀请我当她的伴娘 |
[18:01] | I’m pissed! | 老娘气炸了 |
[18:06] | So, bottom line, what you did was wrong and cruel, | 总之 你的行为是错误又残酷的 |
[18:10] | which the mother of my children finds oddly appealing. | 而我孩子的妈莫名觉得被打动了 |
[18:15] | So she still wants to be my maid of honor? | 这么说 她仍然想当我的伴娘吗 |
[18:17] | Maid of honor, hit woman, whatever you need. | 伴娘 女杀手 随你需要 |
[18:19] | Make the call. | 打电话吧 |
[18:22] | Look, I know this is your wedding, | 听着 我知道这是你的婚礼 |
[18:24] | and you can do whatever you want, | 你想怎样都可以 |
[18:25] | but if you think anyone but me is gonna be your maid of honor, | 但如果你找除我以外的人当伴娘 |
[18:27] | then you’re an idiot because you are my best friend. | 那你就是大白痴 因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[18:30] | Too late. Bernade… | 太晚了 伯纳黛特… |
[18:31] | Bestie! | 好闺蜜 |
[18:41] | Stuart, I’m sorry if it’s weird | 斯图尔特 如果谢尔顿 |
[18:42] | Sheldon made me best man instead of you. | 选我当伴郎没选你 让你不舒服了 我道歉 |
[18:45] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:46] | I was best man for two whole days. | 我好歹也当了两天伴郎 |
[18:51] | No one can take that away from me. | 谁都不能夺走这一殊荣 |
[18:55] | Except for Sheldon, when he did. | 除了谢尔顿 他夺走了 |
[18:59] | Although, if you want to be a part of the wedding party, | 不过 要是你想参与婚宴 |
[19:01] | I suppose you could be the flower girl. | 你也可以当女花童 |
[19:06] | Sold. | 成交 |
[19:09] | Well, I thought Halley was gonna be the flower girl. | 女花童不是要让哈雷当吗 |
[19:12] | Oh, that’s much better. | 那样合适多了 |
[19:13] | Sorry, Stuart, you’re out. | 抱歉 斯图尔特 你出局了 |
[19:17] | Hey, so is Bernadette okay with me being maid of honor? | 伯纳黛特对我当伴娘没意见吗 |
[19:19] | Actually, I haven’t had the courage to tell her. | 其实我还没勇气告诉她 |
[19:24] | I guess I should do that. | 我想应该由我来说 |
[19:25] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[19:29] | Although, as maid of honor, | 不过 身为伴娘 |
[19:31] | your job is to make my life easier. | 你的工作就是为我分担解忧 |
[19:35] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[19:36] | Hey, Stuart, you still want in on this wedding? | 斯图尔特 你还想参与这个婚礼吗 |
[19:41] | Not that much. | 也没那么想 |
[19:45] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去说 |
[19:47] | But do me a favor and unlock the liquor cabinet first. | 不过帮个忙 先把酒柜的儿童防护锁打开 |