时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Want to grab some lunch? | 想去吃午饭吗 |
[00:05] | You know what? I don’t think so. | 你猜怎么着 不去 |
[00:07] | Oh, let me guess, you’re not eating | 我来猜猜看 你不吃饭 |
[00:09] | because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker? | 是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了 |
[00:14] | No. That, that right there. | 不 是这个 你刚才说的这个 |
[00:15] | That’s the reason. You’re always making fun of me. | 这就是原因 你总是在取笑我 |
[00:18] | Those are just jokes. | 那些都是玩笑话而已 |
[00:20] | It’s my way of saying that we’re friends, | 我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友 |
[00:22] | and it wouldn’t hurt you to drop a few. | 再说你减个几斤又不会死 |
[00:26] | 15 years of constant ridicule. | 15年来你总是在奚落我 |
[00:29] | I-I think our relationship has become toxic. | 我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了 |
[00:32] | What are you saying? | 你这是什么意思 |
[00:35] | I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other. | 我觉得我们需要分开一段时间 |
[00:40] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[00:42] | I can see you’re upset, but… | 看得出你不开心 但是… |
[00:44] | I’m gonna need some ground rules. | 我需要知道一些基本规则 |
[00:48] | While we’re apart, can I see other needy Indian men? | 分开期间 我能否约其他缠人的印度男 |
[00:51] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[00:56] | Oh, Stuart, two questions: | 斯图尔特 我有两个问题 |
[00:58] | Do you have the new Aquaman, | 你有最新的《水行侠》漫画吗 |
[01:00] | and do you mind if I use your back room to smoke some meat? | 还有你介不介意我在你后屋熏肉 |
[01:06] | Well, since it’s you asking, | 鉴于问的人是你 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna guess that’s not a euphemism. | 我猜熏肉应该没有别的隐晦含义 |
[01:12] | Why are you smoking meat? | 所以你为什么要熏肉啊 |
[01:13] | And why are you reading Aquaman? | 还有你为什么开始看《水行侠》这种玩意了 |
[01:17] | I am trying to make Amy a historically accurate | 我想给艾米做一顿符合历史的 |
[01:20] | Little House on the Prairie dinner for her birthday, and… | 《草原小屋》风格生日晚餐 至于漫画… |
[01:20] | 1932年出版的背景设在1870到80年间的 美国大西部拓荒风格儿童小说 | |
[01:23] | I want to be able to say I was reading it before it was cool. | 则是以防日后它火的时候好显摆自己早看过了 |
[01:27] | Wow, well, that’s actually really sweet. | 还真是有心呢 |
[01:29] | The dinner thing. The Aquaman thing’s dumb. | 我是说晚餐的事 《水行侠》的事太傻逼了 |
[01:29] | 水行侠曾是人气低又总被漫迷吐槽的弱鸡侠 直到新的电影中找了型男演出才翻身 | |
[01:33] | Isn’t Halley’s birthday the same as Amy’s? | 对了 哈雷的生日跟艾米生日同天对吧 |
[01:36] | Yeah, but we’re not doing anything big ’cause she’s one, | 不过我们没有要盛大庆祝 她才一岁 |
[01:38] | Bernadette’s on bed rest, and | 伯纳黛特在卧床养胎 |
[01:41] | I’m lazy. | 而我是懒蛋 |
[01:44] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[01:44] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你来啦 |
[01:47] | Howard. | 霍华德兄 |
[01:48] | Raj. | 拉杰同志 |
[01:50] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[01:52] | Really? Is this still happening? | 不是吧 你们还在闹别扭啊 |
[01:54] | I’m willing to make up, but someone’s being a baby. | 我很乐意重修旧好 但某人像个婴儿似的 |
[01:57] | Ooh! I do love a riddle. Oh, let me see. | 我最爱谜语了 我来猜猜 |
[02:01] | See, my first guess would be Halley, | 我第一个会猜哈雷 |
[02:03] | but that’d be strange to accuse her of being a baby | 不过骂她像个婴儿有点不合理 |
[02:05] | ’cause she is a baby. Um… | 因为她本来就是婴儿 |
[02:07] | I suppose it could be Stuart; | 我想或许是斯图尔特 |
[02:08] | his head does have a certain milky scent. | 他的小脑袋有某种婴儿奶香 |
[02:15] | Although… | 不过嘛… |
[02:15] | I-It’s me, Sheldon. He-He’s calling me a baby. | 是我 谢尔顿 他是在骂我闹婴儿脾气 |
[02:19] | No, I don’t know. I saw Leonard put his keys in his mouth today. | 不好说 我今天还看到莱纳德把钥匙放嘴里 |
[02:23] | You’re a grown man; act like it. | 你都是个成年人了 别那么幼稚 |
[02:26] | Big talk coming from a guy holding an Archie comic book. | 一个读《阿奇漫画》的人 真好意思说这种大话 |
[02:29] | Hey, werewolf Jughead is not your dad’s Jughead. | 《狼人加戈》比你老爸生的傻子[加戈]强多了 |
[02:33] | Come on, you guys have been friends forever. Quit fighting. | 别这样 你们都当朋友那么多年了 别吵了 |
[02:36] | I have an extra ticket | 我有两张去 |
[02:37] | to the opening of The Last Jedi tonight. | 今晚《星球大战》新电影首映的票 |
[02:39] | It was gonna be Howard’s, but you can have it. | 本来一张要给霍华德 现在给你吧 |
[02:41] | You two had a good run. | 过去虽美 缘分已尽 |
[03:10] | Uh, who wants to go see Last Jedi again tonight? | 今晚谁想再去看一次《星战8》 |
[03:12] | – Mm, I’m in. – Me, too. | -我要去 -我也要 |
[03:14] | It’ll be nice to see the parts I missed while I was blinking. | 这样能补上我眨眼时错过的部分 |
[03:18] | Hey, guys, there’s a change of plans. | 各位 计划有变 |
[03:19] | We are having a party for Halley’s birthday after all. | 我们最终还是决定为哈雷办生日派对 |
[03:22] | Turns out Bernadette and “Anyone who’s not a heartless monster” | 原来伯纳黛特与”任何不是没心没肺恶魔”的人 |
[03:26] | thinks that’s the right thing to do. | 都会觉得应该举办 |
[03:29] | I don’t like kids, but I do like birthday cake. | 我不喜欢小孩 不过我喜欢生日蛋糕 |
[03:32] | Oh, wait, will there be sugary icing flowers on it? | 等等 蛋糕上会有糖霜裱花吗 |
[03:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:36] | I’ll risk it. | 我愿意以身犯险 |
[03:38] | But if I have a tantrum and have to leave early, you’ll know why. | 如果我闹脾气又提早走 原因不言而喻 |
[03:43] | – Here you go. – Here you go. | -给你 -给你 |
[03:47] | See you two there. | 两位到时候见 |
[03:49] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[03:50] | You’re not gonna invite me to Halley’s birthday? | 你不邀请我去哈雷的生日派对吗 |
[03:52] | I’m her godfather; that means something. | 我是她的干爸 这可不是白叫 |
[03:54] | Or– hear me out on this– it doesn’t. | 或者… 听我说… 就是白叫 |
[03:59] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[04:00] | This fight either has to end or get way more entertaining. | 你们俩要么别吵了 要么吵点新花样出来 |
[04:04] | Don’t worry about it ’cause I’m done putting up with him! | 没事 我受够他了 |
[04:13] | I know you have a lot on your mind, | 我知道你有很多事要烦 |
[04:15] | but when do you think we’ll have an answer on those cake flowers? | 但你觉得什么时候能知道蛋糕裱花的事 |
[04:22] | What you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[04:23] | Oh, it’s your brother’s Christmas letter. | 是你哥哥的圣诞卡片 |
[04:26] | If there’s a picture of his wife and his kids | 如果里面有他跟他老婆孩子 |
[04:29] | and his dogs and his horses all in matching pajamas, | 还有他家的狗与马 全部穿成套睡衣的照片 |
[04:32] | I beg you to burn it. | 我求你烧了它 |
[04:34] | Aw, the people’s pajamas have little horses on them, | 他们穿的睡衣上有小马 |
[04:37] | and the horses’ have little people. | 而他家的马穿的衣服上有小人 |
[04:40] | It’s just his chance to brag about how great his life is. | 他就是趁机炫耀他生活多完美 |
[04:43] | Oh, come on, it’s nice. | 别这样 挺好的啊 |
[04:44] | You know that nonprofit he works with? | 你知道他合作的公益机构吗 |
[04:46] | They built a hospital in Rwanda. | 他们在非洲卢旺达盖了医院呢 |
[04:48] | Look at me. I built a hospital in Rwanda. | 快来看我 我在卢旺达盖了医院呢 |
[04:52] | That is a good point. I hadn’t thought of it that way. | 好有道理啊 我都没这么想过呢 |
[04:56] | – Hello. – Hey. | -两位好 -好 |
[04:57] | So this is for Amy’s birthday. Can I leave it here? | 这是艾米生日要用的 我能先放这里吗 |
[05:00] | Sure. What is it? | 行啊 那是什么 |
[05:01] | A butter churn. | 黄油搅拌筒 |
[05:03] | Aw, that’s what I got her. | 我也要送她那个呢 |
[05:07] | It’s for her surprise frontier birthday dinner. | 这是我给她的拓荒者惊喜生日晚餐上要用的 |
[05:10] | I am making hardtack, boiled salt pork, | 我要做压缩饼干 盐煮猪肉 |
[05:14] | and because it’s a special day, a chewable gob of tree sap. | 因为是特殊的日子 还要做可嚼式树汁块 |
[05:20] | Is that good? | 那个味道好吗 |
[05:21] | Uh, compared to other foods, no. | 跟其他食物相比 不好 |
[05:23] | Compared to other parts of a tree? | 跟树的其他部位相比嘛… |
[05:28] | And then after dinner, we will have birthday coitus. | 在晚餐过后 我们会进行生日交媾 |
[05:33] | Do you think that will also be historically accurate? | 你觉得这部分符合历史吗 |
[05:35] | I assume like the rest of frontier life, | 我猜会像其他开拓者的生活一样 |
[05:38] | it’ll be exhausting and short. | 既累人又简短 |
[05:41] | You’re exhausting and short. | 你才又累人又短小呢 |
[05:49] | Hey, Stuart, you’re coming to Halley’s party, right? | 斯图尔特 你会来哈雷的生日派对吧 |
[05:53] | You bet. | 那当然 |
[05:53] | Plus, I live there and I was invited, | 而且 我住在那里又收到邀请 |
[05:56] | so it’s already better than my tenth birthday party. | 这已经比我十岁生日派对还赞了 |
[06:00] | Great. Can you bring a few things? | 太好了 你能带几样东西来吗 |
[06:02] | Sure. What do you need? | 行啊 你要什么 |
[06:03] | Balloons, streamers, | 气球 彩带 |
[06:04] | ice, snacks, a bounce house, face painter, | 冰块 零食 蹦跳城堡 脸部彩绘颜料 |
[06:06] | and a couple kids whose parents are willing to lie and say | 还有几个小孩 他们家长会愿意替我说谎 |
[06:08] | they know me from the Daddy and Me class I’ve never been to. | 说他们是在我从未去过的”亲子班”认识我的 |
[06:12] | Where do you and Halley go every week? | 那你每周都跟哈雷去哪里了啊 |
[06:13] | The important thing is we’re together, | 反正重要的是我一直陪在她身边 |
[06:15] | and if the movie gets too violent, I cover her eyes. | 电影太暴力时 我都会捂上她眼睛 |
[06:20] | Don’t stress about this party. | 别太紧张这个派对 |
[06:22] | She’s one; she’s not gonna remember. | 她才一岁 她什么都不会记得 |
[06:24] | The other day I showed her her toe, and she was shocked. | 之前我让她看自己的脚趾 她吓坏了 |
[06:29] | It’s not for the baby; it’s for Bernadette. | 派对不是为了孩子 是为了孩子她妈 |
[06:30] | She’s feeling guilty | 她对错过 |
[06:32] | about all the stuff she’s missing with Halley. | 哈雷的成长点滴感到愧疚 |
[06:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:36] | Uncle Stuart’s got your back. | 斯图尔特叔叔帮你忙 |
[06:38] | Ain’t no party like a Stuart party | 斯图尔特式派对绝对与众不同 |
[06:40] | because Stuart’s never invited to parties. | 因为斯图尔特从没被邀请去过派对 |
[06:49] | Did the electricity go out? | 停电了吗 |
[06:52] | I don’t know what you mean by “electricity,” Ma’am. | 女士 我不知道你说的”电”是什么 |
[06:53] | I am just a farmer boy living in a little house on the prairie. | 我只是一个住在草原小屋里的务农男孩 |
[07:03] | I’m glad you’re happy. | 你开心就好 |
[07:04] | I wanted to do something special for your birthday. | 我想在你生日的时候做点特别的 |
[07:07] | Oh, you did, you did! It’s perfect! | 有 很特别 太完美了 |
[07:11] | You do know that my birthday’s tomorrow, right? | 但你知道我生日是明天的吧 |
[07:13] | This is just step one of your birthday weekend. | 这只是你的生日周末第一阶段 |
[07:17] | Now, would you care to join me | 你愿意坐下与我一同享用 |
[07:18] | for an authentic frontier dinner | 正宗拓荒者晚餐吗 |
[07:21] | made entirely from scratch? | 全部手工做的呢 |
[07:22] | I can’t believe you did this. It’s amazing! | 真不敢相信你做了这些 太棒了 |
[07:25] | Oh, it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的啦 |
[07:27] | Just to be clear, it was a big deal. | 怕你误会 这的确是有大不了 |
[07:31] | I was being modest. You got that, right? | 我刚才只是谦虚 你有听懂的吧 |
[07:34] | Loud and clear. | 如雷贯耳 |
[07:35] | Well, I hope you’re hungry. | 希望你已经饿了 |
[07:36] | Oh, I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[07:37] | Oh, good. Starvation is authentic to the time period. | 太好了 饥饿的确也符合那个年代背景 |
[07:42] | If you also have malaria | 如果你还得了疟疾 |
[07:44] | and a deep distrust of Native Americans, | 与十分不信任美洲原住民 |
[07:46] | we’re really cooking with a woodstove. | 我们就真是有地道的拓荒者风了 |
[07:49] | Is that butter? | 那是黄油吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. But don’t blow it all on one biscuit. | 是啊 但配饼干省着点抹啊 |
[07:52] | Took me nine hours to make that. | 我花了9小时才搅出那么多 |
[07:55] | I think I got churner’s elbow. | 可能都得了搅拌者肘 |
[07:58] | I know we only have coitus on my birthday, | 我知道我们只在生日那天交媾 |
[08:01] | but I don’t know if I can wait until midnight. | 但我都不知道我能不能忍到午夜过后了 |
[08:04] | Oh, well, you’ll be glad you did. | 你到时候会庆幸你忍住了的 |
[08:06] | Everyone knows the best foreplay | 全天下谁不知道最棒的前戏 |
[08:08] | is rigid adherence to a strict schedule. | 就是严格遵守时间表 |
[08:15] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:16] | Oh, I’ve decided to write my own Christmas letter. | 我决定也设计一封我的圣诞贺卡 |
[08:19] | So I’m gonna make a list of all the cool things we did this year. | 我正在列下我们今年做过的牛逼事 |
[08:22] | Oh, fun. Can I help? | 有意思 能帮忙吗 |
[08:24] | Yes. Can you think of a single cool thing we did this year? | 可以啊 你想到今年做的任何牛逼事了吗 |
[08:29] | Uh, well, both of our jobs are going great. | 我们的工作都进展不错啊 |
[08:32] | Sure. I mean, my Air Force project got taken away, | 大概吧 我的空军项目被拿回了 |
[08:35] | and you’re not crazy about selling pharmaceuticals. | 你也不是真的很爱当药代 |
[08:40] | I’ll just write down “Still employed.” | 我就写”工作还在” |
[08:44] | Oh, we had our second anniversary. | 我们结婚两周年了 |
[08:46] | Uh, yeah, but we did kind of forget about it, | 不过我们也没怎么记得它 |
[08:49] | so maybe just write “Still married.” | 就写”婚姻还在” |
[08:54] | Great. Okay. | 很好 行 |
[08:56] | Okay, that’s a start. | 这是个好开头 |
[08:59] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[09:03] | You know, maybe this is enough. | 其实或许这样就够了 |
[09:09] | Let’s look at our pictures; that-that’ll jog our memories. | 来看看我们今年的照片吧 有助于回忆 |
[09:13] | What is that a picture of? | 那照片是干嘛的 |
[09:14] | Oh, uh, that’s a mole on my back. | 那是我背上的一个痣 |
[09:19] | I wanted to make sure it wasn’t growing. | 我想确定它不是黑色素瘤 |
[09:22] | How’d you get a picture of your own back? | 你是怎么能拍到自己的背啊 |
[09:24] | Sheldon took it. We’re kind of mole buddies. | 谢尔顿拍的 我们是检查痣小伙伴 |
[09:29] | Hey, that’s a cute picture. | 这照片挺有爱啊 |
[09:30] | Isn’t that the day we almost went to the beach? | 这不是我们差点要去海边那次拍的吗 |
[09:32] | Memorial Day? | 阵亡将士纪念日吗 |
[09:33] | No, that was the day we almost went to the mountains. | 不是 那天是我们差点就去爬山那次 |
[09:37] | That’s the great thing about California; | 这就是加州的一个优点 |
[09:39] | you can almost go to the mountains | 你能在同一天同时 |
[09:40] | and almost go to the beach in the same day. | 差点去海边又差点去爬山 |
[09:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:50] | Look, I’m sorry about not inviting you | 对不起 我故意不邀请你 |
[09:52] | to Halley’s birthday. That wasn’t cool. | 来参加哈雷的生日派对 这太恶劣了 |
[09:54] | And of course we would love to have you. Here. | 我们很希望你能来 给 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | I’d really like to be there. | 我也很乐意来参加 |
[10:00] | Great, ’cause it’s tomorrow, and I need you to plan it. | 太好了 因为派对是明天 我需要你来筹办 |
[10:06] | What? | 什么 |
[10:07] | Stuart was gonna help, | 斯图尔特本来说好了帮忙 |
[10:08] | but the free clinic had an open spot for a colonoscopy, | 但免费诊所有个免费结肠镜检查机会 |
[10:11] | and he jumped on it. | 他毫不犹豫弃我而去 |
[10:13] | So-so-so you’re just apologizing | 所以你来道歉 |
[10:16] | because you need something? | 是因为你需要帮忙吗 |
[10:18] | Yes, and I think it’s pretty mature of me to admit it. | 对啊 我觉得我敢承认是很成熟的一件事呢 |
[10:22] | Well, that’s very insulting. | 这也太羞辱人了吧 |
[10:23] | Right again. Are you gonna help me or not? | 是啊 你到底帮不帮忙 |
[10:27] | No, I will not help you. | 不 我才不要帮你 |
[10:31] | But I will help Halley. | 但我愿意帮哈雷 |
[10:34] | She’s my goddaughter, and I love her. | 她是我干女儿 我爱她 |
[10:36] | And I have a lot of party favors | 而且我还有很多 |
[10:38] | left over from Cinnamon’s birthday, so… | 小桂子生日派对多余的派对道具… |
[10:42] | I hope she likes things that squeak when you chew on them. | 希望她会喜欢咬了会发声的东西 |
[10:45] | Sh-She’s a human being, not an animal. | 她是人类 不是动物 |
[10:48] | But that actually would be a hit. | 但感觉会很受欢迎呢 |
[10:54] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还想要什么吗 |
[10:56] | No, thanks. I think I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 我吃饱了 |
[10:59] | You sure? There’s still plenty of pork fat. | 你确定吗 还剩很多猪油呢 |
[11:03] | Although, if we don’t eat it, | 不过如果我们不吃 |
[11:04] | I suppose we could turn it into soap. | 我们是也可以把它做成肥皂啦 |
[11:07] | That might taste better. | 那样说不定还会好吃点 |
[11:12] | I think I’m just gonna go over here and sit on the couch. | 我想过去做在沙发上歇会儿 |
[11:14] | Oh, great. | 好啊 |
[11:15] | Then we will move on to stage two: | 那我们进行第二阶段吧 |
[11:18] | the pitching of woo. | 拨雨撩云 |
[11:22] | Ooh. | 撩吧 |
[11:25] | Should I read you some bawdy 19th century limericks? | 要我给你念念淫秽的19世纪打油诗吗 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Oh, here. | 来 |
[11:32] | “There once was a priest from Terre Haute | “泰瑞豪特来了一牧师 |
[11:35] | who purchased a sheep and a goat…” | 他买了一绵羊一山羊…” |
[11:39] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[11:41] | Is it getting hot in here? | 是不是有点越来越热啊 |
[11:42] | Well, I didn’t even get to the dirty part yet. | 我都还没读到淫秽的部分呢 |
[11:46] | No, I-I’m serious. | 不是 我是说认真的 |
[11:49] | Do you think there was something wrong with that food? | 你觉得会是食物有问题吗 |
[11:51] | Frontier scallops? I shouldn’t think so. | 拓荒者扇贝吗 应该不会吧 |
[11:55] | My stomach’s feeling a little weird. | 我的肚子有点难受 |
[11:57] | Yeah. Uh, mine, too. | 我的也有一点 |
[12:00] | I’m sure it’s just the first sharp cramps of arousal. | 我确定这只是情欲高涨前的剧烈疼痛 |
[12:10] | No. Th-This doesn’t feel right. | 不 这感觉不太对 |
[12:13] | Hey, hey, save that sexy talk for the bedroom. | 别急 色色的话留到卧室里说 |
[12:18] | You know, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 失陪一下 |
[12:20] | I am just going to go freshen up. | 我去洗把脸 |
[12:28] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[12:29] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[12:31] | I don’t have a minute! | 我等不了一分钟 |
[12:39] | I can’t believe you pulled this all together overnight. | 真不敢相信你一个晚上就弄到这样 |
[12:42] | Uh, if I had more time, I could have gotten the Blue Man Group. | 如果有更多时间 我能请来蓝人乐团呢 |
[12:42] | 国际知名的三人打击乐团 表演时会浑身涂成蓝色 | |
[12:46] | One of them goes to my dry cleaner. | 其中一个跟我去同一个干洗店 |
[12:48] | Who, by the way, hates him. | 顺带一说 超讨厌他 |
[12:51] | You really saved the day. | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[12:52] | Well, it’s not for you. It’s for Halley. | 不是为了帮你 是为了哈雷 |
[12:55] | And I’m sure she’d appreciate it, | 我也相信她一定会很感谢你 |
[12:57] | if she knew what’s going on or who you are. | 如果她能懂这是在干嘛与你是谁 |
[13:08] | Morning. | 早安 |
[13:10] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:12] | Yeah, sure. | 真够”快乐”的 |
[13:16] | Did you sleep at all? | 你有睡觉吗 |
[13:18] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[13:20] | I passed out on the toilet once. | 我在马桶上晕过去了一会 |
[13:24] | I don’t know if that counts. | 不知道这算不算 |
[13:27] | Feel any better? | 你好点了吗 |
[13:28] | I feel terrible. | 糟透了 |
[13:32] | Well… | 那么 |
[13:35] | should we make love now? | 现在该做爱了吗 |
[13:39] | How can you even think about sex? | 你怎么还有心思做爱呢 |
[13:41] | Hey, I’m a man; I have annual needs just like anyone. | 我可是大老爷们 跟大家一样一年有一次性需求 |
[13:46] | And besides, it’s our birthday tradition. | 再说 这是我们的生日传统 |
[13:51] | You think you can do it | 你觉得你能不能 |
[13:53] | while I lie perfectly still and you don’t touch me? | 在我躺尸不动 你也不碰我的情况下做完 |
[13:58] | I can try. | 我可以尽力一试 |
[14:07] | Want to do it again? | 想再来一次吗 |
[14:11] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:12] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:14] | “Kept Fern alive”? Who’s Fern? | “养活了’杨弛'” 杨弛是谁啊 |
[14:19] | No, the fern. The one in the bathroom. | 不 是羊齿 浴室里那盆羊齿蕨 |
[14:22] | We’re really calling that brown thing alive? Okay. | 我们真要硬说那盆褐色植物是活的吗 好吧 |
[14:27] | So, how long have you been working on this? | 你想这个想多久了 |
[14:29] | Oh, couple hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[14:30] | I took a break to try to beat my high score on Mario Kart. | 我中途休息了一会 试着打破我马里奥赛车的记录 |
[14:34] | Well, did you do it? | 你打破了吗 |
[14:36] | Do you see it on the board? | 你在板子上看到这一条了吗 |
[14:39] | Okay, this is silly. Our lives are great. | 这太蠢了 我们的生活很美满啊 |
[14:41] | I think so, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[14:42] | So then why is this bugging you so much? | 那你为什么如此烦恼 |
[14:45] | I guess it feels like everyone’s moving forward | 我想是因为 感觉大家都在前进 |
[14:48] | and we’re stuck. | 而我们却原地踏步 |
[14:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:50] | Well, we’ve been married two years. | 我们已经结婚两年了 |
[14:52] | Should we think about what’s next? | 是否该考虑接下来的事了 |
[14:55] | Like buying a house or having a baby? | 比如买栋房子 或是生个娃 |
[14:57] | Look, I want to do all those things someday, | 有一天我想完成这些步骤 |
[14:59] | but there’s a bunch of stuff I want to do first. | 但在那之前我还有很多想做的事 |
[15:01] | Okay, like what? | 好吧 比如什么事 |
[15:02] | I don’t know, stay thin and have money. | 我也不知道 保持苗条和有钱 |
[15:07] | No, no, I-I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[15:08] | If there’s things we want to do, let’s start doing them. | 如果有想做的事 我们就开始去做吧 |
[15:11] | Okay. Well, we’ve never been on a big trip together. | 好吧 我们从来没有一起正式旅行过 |
[15:14] | I would love that. | 我很愿意去 |
[15:15] | Okay, there’s something for your letter: | 那你的信里可以写这个啦 |
[15:17] | “Considered going on a trip.” | “有考虑过去旅行” |
[15:21] | It’s just a day trip, | 虽然只是一天游 |
[15:23] | but we could take the ferry out to Catalina. | 但我们可以坐船到卡特琳娜岛 |
[15:25] | Great, let’s do it. | 很好啊 我们就去吧 |
[15:27] | Amy’s in the bathroom and I need to…! | 艾米占用了洗手间 我需要… |
[15:36] | It’s like I can hear the ocean already. | 我仿佛已经听见了海的声音 |
[15:41] | Okay. Thanks for letting me know. | 好的 谢谢告知 |
[15:44] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:45] | Bernadette’s sister’s kids are sick and they’re not coming. | 伯纳黛特家人的孩子们病了 他们不来了 |
[15:48] | But they’re the whole reason the cupcakes are vegan! | 但就是为了他们 杯子蛋糕才做成素食啊 |
[15:53] | – How’s the party coming? – Good! | -派对布置得怎么样啦 -很好 |
[15:55] | Great! Our friends should be here any second! | 超棒 亲友们马上就要到啦 |
[15:59] | Those are the only other people you invited? | 除了我们 你只邀请了他们吗 |
[16:01] | What about the kids from the Daddy and Me class? | “爸比与我”班上的那些孩子呢 |
[16:04] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[16:09] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[16:11] | I left the food out. | 我没把食物放进冰箱 |
[16:14] | You afraid it’s gonna go good? | 你担心会变质成安全食品吗 |
[16:20] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样了 |
[16:22] | Ugh. My stomach aches, I got the chills, | 我胃疼 恶寒 |
[16:26] | my mouth tastes weird, | 嘴巴里的味道怪怪的 |
[16:28] | it hurts to swallow, | 吞口水都疼 |
[16:30] | and I’ve got a little double vision. | 我看东西还有点重影 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:33] | I’m feeling better, too. | 我也好多了 |
[16:44] | Well, this party’s a disaster. | 这派对简直是灾难 |
[16:45] | Don’t blame the party! | 不是派对的错啊 |
[16:47] | You know how many favors I had to call in | 你知道我托了多少关系 |
[16:48] | with my bounce house guy to get Wonder Woman? | 才租到神奇女侠的蹦跳城堡吗 |
[16:53] | Is that Wonder Woman? | 那是神奇女侠吗 |
[16:56] | Technically, it’s a Chinese knockoff called | 严格来说 那是个中国山寨版 |
[16:58] | Happy Strong Swimsuit Lady. | 叫快乐强壮的泳衣女士 |
[17:01] | Then I take it back; it’s a great party. | 那我把话收回 这派对棒极了 |
[17:04] | Well, you can sit here and sulk if you want. | 你自己坐在这儿生闷气吧 |
[17:06] | I’m gonna go celebrate Halley’s first birthday. | 我要去庆祝哈雷的第一个生日 |
[17:08] | Which I planned with no help from you. | 这个派对是我计划的 你屁忙都没帮 |
[17:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[17:12] | It’s a bounce house! I’m gonna go bounce in it! | 这是蹦跳城堡 我要进去蹦 |
[17:17] | You’re supposed to take your shoes off before you go in there! | 进去前 应该要先脱鞋啊 |
[17:22] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:24] | I’m stressed about my daughter’s birthday party. | 我女儿的生日派对已经让我压力很大了 |
[17:27] | I don’t need your attitude. | 我不要再看你脸色 |
[17:29] | Well, I worked really hard on this, | 我很努力把派对办起来 |
[17:30] | and you haven’t even said thank you. | 你连句谢谢都没说 |
[17:32] | Oh, I’m sorry. Thank you. | 真抱歉 谢谢啊 |
[17:34] | Thank you for blaming me | 谢谢你把你生活里 |
[17:35] | for everything that’s wrong in your life! | 一切不顺都怪到我头上 |
[17:37] | Thank you for walking out on our friendship! | 谢谢你抛弃了我们的友谊 |
[17:39] | You are welcome! | 不客气 |
[17:41] | And thank you for mocking me for all of these years! | 我也谢谢你这些年来不断吐槽我 |
[17:43] | Thank you for making it so easy! | 谢谢你这么多槽点 |
[17:48] | Why are you being such a jerk? | 你为什么这么混蛋 |
[17:49] | Because you’re my best friend and you hurt my feelings! | 因为你是我最好的朋友 而你伤了我的心 |
[17:54] | Well, you’re my best friend and you hurt my feelings! | 你也是我最好的朋友 你也伤了我的心 |
[17:59] | I can’t believe you shoved me! | 真不敢相信你居然推我 |
[18:03] | Well, I can’t believe you shoved me! | 我也不敢相信你居然推我 |
[18:05] | But it was kind of fun, wasn’t it?! | 但还挺好玩的 不是吗 |
[18:07] | – It was! Do it again! – Gladly! | -是的 再推一次 -乐意至极 |
[18:11] | Okay, now at the same time! | 好 现在同时互推 |
[18:15] | Oh, oh, that was awesome! | 真是太赞了 |
[18:17] | Yeah, okay, this time, knees, then feet. | 好 这次先膝盖着地 然后站起来 |
[18:19] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[18:24] | Again! Again! | 再来 再来 |
[18:29] | Hello. | 大家好呀 |
[18:30] | You made it. | 你们来了 |
[18:31] | How you two feeling? | 你们俩感觉怎么样 |
[18:32] | Oh, a little better. | 好点了 |
[18:34] | Those books should have been called | 那些书应该叫 |
[18:35] | Little Outhouse on the Prairie. | 《草原茅厕》才对 |
[18:38] | Halley’s awake and ready for her party! | 哈雷醒了 准备好参加派对啦 |
[18:41] | Be right up! | 我这就上来 |
[18:42] | Ooh, I want to see the birthday girl. | 我想看小寿星女 |
[18:43] | I’d love to see her. | 我很想见她 |
[18:44] | Walk slow, it takes a while to get this bra back on. | 别那么快 重新穿上这胸罩需要点时间 |
[18:51] | You know… | 其实… |
[18:53] | it’s still your birthday. | 你的生日还没过 |
[18:55] | It is. | 确实 |
[18:56] | And… we are both… feeling better. | 我们两个 都感觉好多了 |
[19:02] | We are. | 确实 |
[19:04] | And there’s no one in that bounce house. | 那间弹跳屋里没人 |
[19:06] | No. | 哎 |
[19:08] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[19:10] | Let’s go jump for a bit, | 我们去里面跳一会 |
[19:12] | and then find a bedroom to have coitus in. | 再找个房间交媾吧 |