Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] This was a good idea. 这真是个好主意
[00:03] It’s been a long time since we’ve had girls’ night. 我们已经好久没举办闺蜜之夜了
[00:05] Yeah, it’s so nice to have a relaxing evening 对啊 能够有个放松的夜晚
[00:07] at home doing nothing. 在家什么都不干最棒了
[00:09] Yeah, really breaks up the other 30 days 对啊 跟我这个月其他30个
[00:11] I’ve spent on bed rest doing nothing. 在家休养屁事不干的日子完全不同
[00:15] Well, tonight we’re gonna make you forget all that. 今晚我们会让你忘掉那一切
[00:17] You’re gonna make me forget I’ve been stuck in bed 你们会让我忘记我被困床上
[00:19] while a baby uses my bladder as a kickball? 还有小宝宝把我的膀胱当球踢吗
[00:23] Hey, you had unprotected sex with Howard. 你自己跟霍华德无套啪啪啪
[00:25] You deserve to be miserable. 你遭报应纯属活该
[00:30] Hey, I need some fashion advice. 我需要一点时尚建议
[00:32] Really? From me? I would love to… 真的吗 向我请教啊 我很乐意…
[00:33] Actually, Leonard told me Penny was over here? 其实是莱纳德跟我说佩妮在这里
[00:36] Hey, what’s going on? You got a date? 怎么了 你要跟小妞约会吗
[00:38] I, uh, do have a date… with science. 我… 是跟科学有个约会
[00:40] Oh, what’s science wearing? 那科学会穿什么呢
[00:44] The Griffith Observatory is looking for an astrophysicist 格里菲斯天文台在找一名天体物理学家
[00:47] to consult, and I have an interview tomorrow. 来当顾问 我明天要去面试
[00:49] Oh, I love the observatory. 我好喜欢那个天文台
[00:51] They tell you your weight on all the different planets. 他们会告诉你 你在别的星球时的体重
[00:53] Yeah. It’s always bikini season on Venus. 在金星时 永远都适合穿比基尼
[00:58] I think you’d be great at that. 我觉得你一定能胜任
[00:59] Don’t you agree, Bernadette? 你也同意吧 伯纳黛特
[01:01] Huh? I’m listening. I’m listening. 啥 我有在听 我有在听
[01:03] I’m not watching The Crown. 我没有在看电视剧《王冠》
[01:06] I just want to make a good first impression, 我就是想给人好的第一印象
[01:07] and thought maybe you could help me pick out an outfit? 所以想请你帮我挑一件好的
[01:09] Of course. Let’s see what you got. 没问题 让我看看
[01:12] Yeah, you just need to pick something 其实你只需要选一件
[01:13] that-that you feel confident in. 能让你感到自信的就行了
[01:14] I’m sorry. I left my magic clothes at home. 抱歉 我没带我的自信魔法外套来
[01:17] I’m sure these two options will be f… 我相信这两件就够…
[01:22] So you-you have other clothes at home? 你… 你家还有别的衣服吗
[01:25] Uh, it doesn’t matter. 算啦 无所谓
[01:26] They’re talking to a bunch of people. 他们要跟一大堆人谈
[01:28] I probably won’t get it anyway. 估计都选不上我
[01:29] – Well, don’t say that. – Yeah, you have to believe in yourself. -别这么说 -对啊 你得对自己有自信
[01:32] You know, before I came to America, 其实在我来美国之前
[01:34] I was filled with confidence. 我是个很有自信的小伙子
[01:35] What happened to me? 我怎么会变成这样
[01:36] Hey, is that Raj there at girls’ night? 拉杰来你们闺蜜之夜吗
[01:39] Well, hey. Hey, Howard. 你好啊 霍华德
[01:40] Just remember, if you fall asleep first, 记住了 如果你先睡着
[01:43] they’re gonna freeze your bra. 她们会把你的胸罩拿去冰箱冻住
[02:12] You and Amy having fun planning your wedding? 你跟艾米计划婚礼还愉快吗
[02:14] We’re employing a mathematical approach 我们决定使用一种数学方法
[02:17] called decision theory, so, heck, yeah. 叫决策论 所以… 太特么愉快了
[02:22] Heck, yeah? “特么”吗
[02:23] Looks like someone need to put a dollar in the almost-swear jar. 某人得交一块钱的”接近骂脏话”罚款啊
[02:28] We’ve assigned all wedding decisions randomly, 我们随机分配所有需要下的婚礼决定
[02:30] and each of us makes half of them. 然后我们一人决定一半
[02:32] You know, from venue to officiant 比如婚礼场地 证婚人
[02:35] to numbering system for the tables: Roman or Dewey Decimal. 到宾客的桌号是用罗马数字还是杜威十进制
[02:40] Why not hexadecimal? 为什么不用十六进制数
[02:44] ‘Cause this is our wedding, not a joke. 因为这是婚姻大事 不是相声大会
[02:48] – Hey, guys. – ?Hello. -你们好啊 -你来啦
[02:49] Oh, good. Raj is here 太好啦 经理拉杰来了
[02:51] to tell us today’s specials. 快告诉我们今天有哪些特餐
[02:54] Very funny. I have my interview this afternoon. 好笑好笑 我今天下午有个面试
[02:56] Oh. If it doesn’t work out, 如果面试失败
[02:58] you’re ready to go on your Mormon mission. 你也穿好可以去传摩门教的衣服啦
[03:02] I-I don’t understand what’s going on here. 我没懂你们这是什么情况
[03:03] Oh, what’s going on here is 情况就是呢
[03:05] I’m up for a job at the planetarium, 我要去面试天文馆的一个工作
[03:06] and Howard is making fun of me. 而霍华德在吐槽我
[03:08] Oh, that’s great. You’re both doing what you love. 那太好了 你们都在做自己爱做的事
[03:12] Well, I’m excited for you. 我为你感到兴奋
[03:13] Oh, thanks, yeah. I’d be in charge of developing 谢谢 录用之后 天文馆所有的节目
[03:16] and narrating all the planetarium shows. 都将会由我来开发与念旁白
[03:18] And I really want this, 我很想要这份工作
[03:19] so it wouldn’t kill you to be more supportive. 所以你多支持我一下是会死吗
[03:20] But if it did, you could bury me at the funeral home you direct. 如果死了 可以葬在你当入殓师的殡仪馆吗
[03:26] Wait. The premise is that he is dressed differently? 等等 哏都是在嘲讽他打扮跟平常不一样吗
[03:29] Yeah. 对啊
[03:31] That’s true. He is not dressed the same. 的确啊 是跟平常差很多
[03:39] Hey, Dad. 爸
[03:40] Hello, Rajesh. 你好啊 拉杰什
[03:41] How was the interview? 面试怎么样了
[03:42] Uh, not so great. 不是太好
[03:44] They asked me what my biggest weakness was, 他们问我最大的缺点是什么
[03:45] and 45 minutes later, they thanked me for coming. 45分钟后 他们谢谢我来参加面试
[03:49] Son, don’t take this the wrong way, but what’s your problem? 儿子 爸不是不爱你 但你是有啥毛病啊
[03:54] I would tell you, but apparently it takes 45 minutes. 我想回答你 但回答一次貌似需要45分钟
[03:58] You know what? 其实呢
[03:59] I bet it’s those friends you surround yourself with. 我觉得你是受身边的朋友影响
[04:01] Like that Howard, always making fun of you. 比如那个霍华德 总是在取笑你
[04:04] Howard doesn’t mean anything by it. 霍华德不是真心的啦
[04:07] I-I think it’s cultural. 我觉得是文化差异
[04:08] His people come from a very sarcastic village 他的族群来自一个很毒舌的村子
[04:10] called Brooklyn. 叫布鲁克林[黑人区]
[04:13] Don’t make excuses. 别为他找理由
[04:15] What kind of friend acts that way? 什么朋友会像他这样啊
[04:17] Well, I-I guess… 我想…
[04:18] It was a rhetorical question. 我这是个反问句
[04:20] A bad friend! 垃圾堆捡来的朋友才这样
[04:22] Come on, Dad! That’s just our relationship, okay? 别这样 老爸 我跟他之间的关系就这样
[04:24] He makes Indian jokes, and I laugh, 他开印度人玩笑 我会笑一下
[04:27] but, you know, with angry eyes so he knows it’s not okay. 但我眼神是生气的 让他知道这是不对的
[04:31] I, too, was in a relationship 我也有过一段
[04:33] with someone who made me feel bad about myself. 跟总贬低我的人在一起的感情
[04:36] If you’re talking about Mom, I don’t want to hear it. 如果你是要说我妈 那我不要听
[04:38] I’m just saying, if you replace Howard 听我一说 如果你把霍华德
[04:41] with a nice 22-year-old grad student, 换成一个如花似玉的22岁研究生
[04:44] your self-confidence will soar. 你的自信绝对会爆棚
[04:50] All right, Amy, you’re up. 好了 艾米 轮到你了
[04:52] Next decision. 下一个决定
[04:54] Come on, first dance! 来吧 首支舞
[04:56] Come on, first dance! 快来 首支舞
[05:00] Invitations! 邀请函
[05:01] That’s a good one. 这个也很不错啊
[05:02] Just a suggestion– 纯给个建议
[05:04] hologram projected out of R2-D2. 由《星球大战》萌机器人放出全息投影
[05:08] Thanks for your input, but this is my decision, 感谢您的意见 但这是我的决定
[05:11] and I’m gonna go with… 而我决定要…
[05:14] old English calligraphy on Egyptian papyrus. 用古英文以书法写在埃及莎草纸上
[05:16] Oh, what a fun mashup. 真是有趣的混合啊
[05:18] It’s like the chicken and waffles of orthography. 简直就像炸鸡华夫饼 毫不异端 毫不做作呢
[05:23] Your turn. 轮到你啦
[05:29] Ring bearer! 戒童
[05:30] Boy, I’m so glad that R2-D2 is still available. 妈呀 太庆幸刚才没把萌机器人用掉
[05:34] You know, this is really fun. 其实这样挺好玩的呢
[05:36] I can’t believe that people say that planning a wedding 真不敢相信别人都说计划婚礼
[05:38] is one of the most stressful things in life. 是人生中压力最大的一件事之一
[05:40] I know. Not a day goes by that I don’t marvel 对啊 从来没有过哪一天我不惊讶
[05:43] how much better we are than other people. 我们能比别人强上那么多
[05:48] I’m so sorry the interview didn’t go well. 面试不顺利我也很替你难过
[05:50] Yeah, you would’ve been perfect for it. 这工作真的很适合你呢
[05:51] Oh, I just get so nervous, 我就是会太紧张
[05:53] and then I start apologizing for being nervous, and… 然后我又会为自己太紧张而道歉
[05:56] You guys don’t want to hear about this. I’m sorry. 你们不会想听这个的 抱歉啦
[05:57] Stop apologizing! 别再道歉了好吗
[05:59] Oh, my God! 天啊
[05:59] You sound just like the woman at the interview! 你说的简直跟面试那女士一样
[06:03] Have you ever thought about talking 你有想过去跟
[06:04] to some kind of therapist about all this? 什么心理医生之类的谈这事吗
[06:07] Ugh. Maybe. 或许吧
[06:08] Hey, Leonard, do you think your mom would be available? 莱纳德 你觉得你母亲会有空吗
[06:12] Yeah, you don’t want to do that. 你不会想找她谈的
[06:16] Talking to my mom to get more confidence 想跟我妈聊天来得到信心
[06:18] is like talking to a lion to get more alive. 就跟去找阎王聊天来得到生存感一样
[06:22] Well, my dad thinks 我爸爸觉得
[06:24] it’s because Howard’s always making fun of me. 是因为霍华德总吐槽我害的
[06:27] Well, that makes sense. 这话有道理
[06:28] Well, what do you mean, that makes sense? 你说这话有道理是什么意思
[06:30] Well, Howard does make fun of him a lot. 霍华德的确常常吐槽他
[06:32] Well, that’s not all Howard’s fault. 那也不全是霍华德的错啊
[06:34] I mean, if Raj doesn’t want to be made fun of, then I… 要是拉杰不想被吐槽 那我…
[06:37] Hmm. I don’t know a nice way to finish this sentence. 我不知道要怎么礼貌地结束这句话
[06:41] Well, so you’re on his side? 这么说你站在他那边
[06:43] I’m just saying, 我只是说
[06:44] that’s what friends do. You know, they bust on each other. 朋友之间就是这样 互相怼的啊
[06:46] It doesn’t mean anything. 那些话并不代表什么啊
[06:47] Well, I’m not surprised you think so. 我不意外你这么想
[06:49] Why is that? 为什么
[06:50] Well, you can be kind of mean to me. 你对我也挺毒舌的
[06:52] Well, that’s because you’re… 那是因为你是…
[06:56] Wow. I don’t know how to finish that sentence, either. 这句话我也不知道该怎么收尾
[07:00] You know what? I think we’re both done being disrespected. 你知道吗 我们俩都受够了不被尊重
[07:06] I got a few rounds left in me. 我还有几口气 还能再承受羞辱
[07:08] Attaboy, champ. 英勇的好小伙
[07:13] Okay, let’s see what we’ve got so far. 看看目前我们都有什么了
[07:16] I arrive in a Little House on the Prairie style horse-drawn buggy. 我坐在美剧《草原小屋》风的马车上入场
[07:22] Where you are met with an honor guard of stormtroopers. 再由《星球大战》暴风兵仪仗队员迎接
[07:28] Do you think that might be jarring, 你会不会觉得有点风格不搭
[07:30] going from wholesome pioneers to space Nazis? 从健康的拓荒者跳到太空纳粹
[07:35] I see what you’re saying. 我懂你意思了
[07:37] You’re thinking that you should arrive 你在想 你入场时应该乘坐
[07:39] in a replica of Luke Skywalker’s landspeeder. 仿制的《星球大战》卢克·天行者的陆行艇
[07:44] It’s not what I’m thinking, 我不是在想这个
[07:47] and to save you the trouble for the future, 顺便帮你省去以后的麻烦
[07:49] it will never be what I’m thinking. 我此生都不会有这想法
[07:53] Well… if the ushers are so important to you, 如果迎宾员对你那么重要
[07:56] what if I propose a trade? 那我们做笔交易如何
[07:57] You may pick that, and I will decide, say, first dance. 让你选迎宾员 而第一支舞就由我来决定
[08:02] Great. Then the ushers will be… 好极了 那迎宾员就由
[08:05] my cousins dressed in frontier frock coats. 我穿上拓荒者双排扣长外套的表妹们担当
[08:09] And the first dance will be that we won’t have one. 那第一支舞就 不跳了
[08:15] All right. Then our… 好吧 那我们的
[08:17] second dance will be the first dance. 第二支舞就变成第一支舞了
[08:21] Unless we have no dance at all. 我们取消跳舞环节就行啦
[08:23] Ha-ha. 呵呵
[08:26] Well, if we’re changing things, 如果要做出改变
[08:28] then instead of throwing confetti, 那我们不要扔彩纸屑
[08:32] we’ll release butterflies. 改成放蝴蝶吧
[08:33] Airborne worms?! Have you lost your mind?! 空中乱飞的虫子 你疯了吗
[08:37] Well, if you’re going to do that, 如果你要这么做
[08:39] then I am changing the officiant to that 我就把证婚人换成
[08:42] husky Spider-Man that hangs out at the Chinese Theater. 常在中国剧院出没的大只佬蜘蛛侠
[08:46] Fine. Wedding toasts in Latin. 行啊 婚礼祝酒词换成拉丁语的
[08:50] Great. Vows in Klingon. 好极了 婚誓用克林贡语说
[08:54] Then I’m changing the flower girl to a dog. 那我要把女花童换成狗
[08:58] And guess what he’ll be scattering instead of petals! 你猜这下他不撒花瓣 而是撒什么
[09:05] Want to grab some lunch? 想去吃午饭吗
[09:07] You know what? I don’t think so. 你猜怎么着 不去
[09:10] Well, let me guess. You’re not eating 我来猜猜看 你不吃饭
[09:12] because the mean girls circled your chubby bits in marker? 是因为刻薄女们用笔把你胖的部位圈出来了
[09:16] No. That. That right there. That’s the reason. 不 是这个 你刚才说的这个 这就是原因
[09:19] You’re always making fun of me. 你总是在取笑我
[09:20] Oh, those are just jokes. 那些都是玩笑话而已
[09:23] It’s my way of saying that we’re friends, 我用这种方式来表达我们是朋友
[09:25] and it wouldn’t hurt you to drop a few! 再说你减个几斤又不会死
[09:30] See? No wonder I don’t have any confidence. 看到没 难怪我没自信
[09:33] Come on. You can’t blame that on me. 不是吧 这怎么能怪在我头上
[09:35] Why not? 15 years of constant ridicule. 为什么不能 15年来你不断地奚落我
[09:39] I-I think our relationship has become toxic. 我觉得我们的关系已经变得有毒了
[09:42] Uh, what are you saying? 你这是什么意思
[09:45] I think you and I need to spend some time away from each other. 我觉得我们需要分开一段时间
[09:50] Look, I… I can see you’re upset, but… 听着 我看得出你不开心 但是…
[09:54] I’m gonna need some ground rules. I mean, 我需要知道一些基本规则
[09:58] while we’re apart, can I see other needy Indian men? 分开期间 我能否约其他缠人的印度男
[10:01] Get out! 滚出去
[10:08] What do you think will make the wedding worse for Amy: 你们觉得哪个会毁掉艾米心中的婚礼
[10:12] a cake made with salt instead of sugar… 把结婚蛋糕从甜的改成咸的
[10:17] …or a cake iced with congealed gravy? 还是把蛋糕的糖霜改成凝固的肉汁
[10:23] That is a trick question. 这是陷阱答案
[10:24] The answer is: you as the groom. 正解是 你当新郎
[10:30] Neither of them will be the actual cake. 不会真的做刚才说的蛋糕
[10:32] I’m just using it as a bargaining chip 我只是用这个来要挟
[10:34] to get Amy to agree to the whole wedding party getting rings 逼艾米同意 让每个宾客都得到一枚戒指
[10:38] and us getting one ring to rule them all. 我们则得到一枚可以统治他们的至尊戒
[10:43] I forget, which mental hospital are you guys registered at? 我忘了 你俩是住在哪间精神病院来着
[10:48] Hello. 大家好
[10:49] – Hello. – ?Hello. -你们好啊 -好啊
[10:53] Really? 不是吧你
[10:54] You’re not gonna sit here? 你不坐这里吗
[10:56] I’ll sit there as soon as you leave. 等你走了 我就过去坐
[10:59] You’re still on this? I said sorry. 你还没气完吗 我道过歉了
[11:02] Well, “sorry” doesn’t make up for years of emotional abuse. 道歉也不能弥补多年来对我的精神虐待
[11:06] Well, what’s it gonna take? 那你要怎样才不气了
[11:08] You want half my sandwich? 我分半个三明治给你行吗
[11:13] What is going on? 这是什么情况
[11:15] Raj is trying to blame me for his pathetic life. 拉杰想把他可悲的人生怪到我头上
[11:19] His life isn’t pathetic. 他的生活才不可悲
[11:20] He’s got that whole table to himself. 他能独占一整张桌子不用跟别人分呢
[11:25] One of us should go sit with Raj so he’s not alone. 我俩应该有一个过去陪拉杰坐
[11:27] But I’m not done telling you about my wedding revenge plans. 但我还没说完我的婚礼复仇计划呢
[11:30] You’re right. Go on. 也对 继续说吧
[11:31] Okay, well, first, I’m going to try 好咧 首先我要尝试
[11:33] to get Amy to trade with me for hors d’oeuvres… 让艾米跟我换餐前冷盘的选择权
[11:39] Oh, good, you’re here. 太好了 你在家
[11:41] I’ve decided on our centerpieces. 我已经决定了餐桌中央的摆饰
[11:43] I just hope your family isn’t allergic to asbestos. 希望你的家人不会对石棉[有害]过敏
[11:47] Sheldon, please stop. 谢尔顿 拜托你住手吧
[11:49] If we keep doing this, we’re gonna end up with a wedding 再这样下去 到时的婚礼
[11:51] that neither one of us will enjoy. 我们两人都不会喜欢的
[11:55] Are you saying you don’t want to get married? 你意思是你不想结婚了吗
[11:57] No, of course I do. 不 我当然想结
[11:59] But that seems to be the one thing we can agree on. 但我们能意见一致的部分 也就仅此而已了
[12:02] Maybe we should just get married at City Hall 也许我们去市政厅登记一下就好了
[12:05] and forget about everything else. 不安排婚礼那些的了
[12:08] City Hall, hmm. 市政厅
[12:12] I do like metal detectors 我确实喜欢金属探测器
[12:15] and the sound of permits being denied. 和许可证被拒绝时的响声
[12:19] Right. 对啊
[12:20] And if we’re not enjoying planning this wedding, 如果我们根本不享受计划过程
[12:22] then what’s the point? 那办婚礼还有什么意义呢
[12:24] Well, historically, a wedding was to let 从历史上来讲 婚礼是为了
[12:25] other potential suitors know that we’re unavailable. 让其他潜在追求者知道 我们有主了
[12:28] But I think matching T-shirts that say 但我觉得上面印着
[12:30] “hands off the merchandise” accomplish the same thing. “眼看手勿动”的情侣装T恤也有这功能
[12:35] So let’s pick a day and just go do it. 我们就选个日子去登记吧
[12:41] How ’bout tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[12:44] R-Really? 真的吗
[12:45] That soon? 这么快
[12:46] Why wait? 何必等呢
[12:48] I mean, it’s not that I think we’re living in sin, 我是不认为我们活在婚前同居的罪恶中啦
[12:50] but I do like the idea that our next act of intimacy 但我也想我们下次的亲密行为
[12:53] will be a legal requirement. 是受法律要求的
[12:57] Tomorrow we’ll go downtown and get married. 明天我们就去市中心登记结婚
[13:00] Or we could go to Beverly Hills City Hall 或者如果你想旅行结婚
[13:03] if you want a destination wedding. 我们可以去比弗利山庄的市政厅
[13:10] Hey. You look good today. 你今天很帅气
[13:12] What happened? What’s wrong? 怎么了 出什么事了
[13:16] Just tell me. I can take it. 你就直说吧 我扛得住
[13:18] Nothing. I felt bad about being mean to you, 没什么 我觉得自己经常损你好坏
[13:20] so I’m being nice. 所以就想对你好点
[13:22] Oh, okay. Sorry. I wasn’t ready for it. 好吧 不好意思 刚才没准备好
[13:24] Try again. 再说一次
[13:25] You look handsome. 你看起来很帅
[13:26] Nope, still freaking me out. 不行 还是让我心慌慌
[13:29] Hello, friends! 亲们好啊
[13:31] Hey, what’s going on with your hair? 你的头发怎么了
[13:33] Uh, nothing. I just decided to stop straightening it. 没什么 只是决定不再拉直了
[13:36] Wait, so you were making your hair look like that on purpose? 等等 你之前发型居然是故意弄的吗
[13:40] When I first moved to America, I wanted to fit in. 我刚搬到美国时 想融入大家
[13:43] And Howard’s hair was straight, 而霍华德的头发是直的
[13:45] and he was the coolest person I knew. 当时他是我认识的最酷的人
[13:46] Then you never saw any other people? 之后你再没见过其他人类了吗
[13:50] You know what, I-I don’t want to talk about Howard. 其实 我不想提起霍华德了
[13:51] I came here to celebrate! 我是来庆祝的
[13:54] Yeah. I went back to the planetarium and told them 没错 我回去天文馆告诉他们
[13:56] they were making a huge mistake, that I’d be perfect for the job. 他们犯了天大的错 我非常适合这份工作
[13:59] I was… I was charming, I was confident. 我当时很讨人喜欢 自信满满
[14:02] And they gave it to me. 于是他们就要我了
[14:03] That’s amazing! 太棒了
[14:04] Yeah, plus, it turns out the guy they hired 还有就是 他们之前招聘的那个人
[14:06] got busted at a sketchy massage parlor. 做”保健”被抓了
[14:10] Oh, so happy ending for you! 这下你也是满足了
[14:12] Oh, and for him. 那人应该也”满足”了
[14:15] Yeah, I was on my way to tell Howard, 我本来要去告诉霍华德
[14:17] and then I remembered I wasn’t speaking to him, 然后想起来我和他吵架呢
[14:18] so I came over here. 所以就过来了
[14:19] – Mm, don’t you think it’s time you two made up? ?- No. -你不觉得你俩应该和好了吗 -才怪
[14:23] No, actually. I don’t need his negative energy in my life right now. 现在的我才不需要他的负能量
[14:27] Standing up to him was-was hard, 反抗他虽然不容易
[14:29] but it made me realize that I can do anything. 但这让我发现 我可以做到任何事
[14:32] And, yeah, it’s a little sad, but, you know, 虽然有一点小悲伤 但是 你懂的
[14:35] life is all about… 人生就是…
[14:38] Uh, sorry. 抱歉
[14:39] I thought you were wrapping things up. 我以为你差不多说完了
[14:46] – Hey, Howard. ?- Hey. -霍华德 -嗨
[14:47] Where is everybody? 其他人呢
[14:49] I could ask you the same question. 我可以问你同样的问题
[14:52] Wow, this conversation got mean fast. 这段对话立马就变刻薄了
[14:56] Sorry. I’m just in a bad mood. 抱歉 我现在心情不好
[14:59] Yeah? What’s going on? 是吗 怎么了
[15:00] I had a falling out with Raj. 我和拉杰吵架了
[15:03] He said I make fun of him too much 他说我太常取笑他
[15:04] and it’s wrecked his confidence. 打击坏了他的自信
[15:06] Please, confidence is like red blood cells– 拜托 自信心就像红血球一样
[15:09] it’s nice if you got some, but you don’t need ’em. 有当然好 但你并不需要它们
[15:13] Yeah. I mean, your life’s a mess. 对啊 你的人生也一团糟啊
[15:15] I don’t see you blaming other people for it. 我也没见你怪在别人头上
[15:18] That’s right. I grew up in a loving, supportive household. 是啊 我出生在一个充满爱和支持的家庭中
[15:23] This is all on me. 走到这步 只能怪我自己
[15:27] Maybe I’ll just hang out here for a while. 我还是自己先转转吧
[15:30] Great. And you can make fun of me all you want. 太好了 你也可以尽情地取笑我
[15:32] No, that’s okay. 不 还是算了
[15:33] No, no, no. Go on. I can take it. 不 不 没关系 我受得住
[15:35] My feelings, like my extremities, 我的感情 就和我的四肢一样
[15:38] are basically numb. 基本上是麻木的
[15:43] Here’s your license. 这是你们的证书
[15:44] Now, if you wait over there, 现在 你俩在这里等一下
[15:46] we’ll call you when the officiant’s ready. 等证婚人准备好了我就叫你们
[15:47] Do we need a blood test? 我们需要验血吗
[15:49] No. 不需要
[15:50] Well, then, how will you know whether or not we have syphilis? 这样的话你怎么知道我俩有没有梅毒呢
[15:56] I’m gonna go out on a limb and say you don’t have that. 我就大胆假设你没有吧
[16:02] Okay, Sheldon, you officially exceeded the number of times 谢尔顿 你已经正式用完了我能忍受
[16:05] I hoped to hear the word “syphilis” on my wedding day. 在大喜之日上听到”梅毒”这个词的次数了
[16:09] I can’t believe we’re doing this. 我真不敢相信我们要这么做了
[16:11] I know. I’m getting married. 我知道 我们要结婚了
[16:13] The new Star Wars movie’s coming out. 新的《星球大战》电影要上映了
[16:16] We are really finishing this year strong. 这个年末真是过得好精彩
[16:21] Okay, but of the two of tho… 好吧 但在这两者之中…
[16:22] You know, I’m not even gonna ask. I’m not gonna ask. 算了 我不问 我不问
[16:29] Are you sad we’re not having a big party? 你会因为我们没有举办盛大婚礼而难过吗
[16:33] I’m really not. 我真的没有
[16:36] I’m here with you. It’s perfect. 我们一同在这里 已经很完美了
[16:43] Cooper-Fowler? 库珀-福勒
[16:44] You’re up. 该你们了
[16:47] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[16:49] We’re about to walk in that door, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler, 我们即将作为库珀博士和福勒博士 走进去
[16:53] and walk out as a married couple, 等我们出来就是新婚燕尔的
[16:55] Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler. 库珀博士和福勒博士
[17:01] Wait. 等等
[17:04] I want to have a first dance with you. 我想和你跳婚礼上的第一支舞
[17:07] Right here? 就在这儿吗
[17:08] At our wedding. 在我们的婚礼上
[17:11] Th-This is our wedding. 这就是我们的婚礼呀
[17:12] No. 不
[17:15] I want a real wedding. 我想要一场真的婚礼
[17:17] Well… 可是…
[17:19] Sheldon, it was just making us fight. 谢尔顿 计划婚礼只会让我俩吵架
[17:21] I know. But, Amy, 我知道 艾米 可是
[17:24] I never thought I’d want to marry anyone. 我从未想过有一天会与人结婚
[17:26] So the fact that I found you is astonishing. 所以我能找到你简直就是奇迹了
[17:31] It’s-it’s like finding dark matter, 这就好比找到暗物质
[17:34] except they’re looking for dark matter. 不同的是 科学家是很认真在寻找暗物质
[17:36] I wasn’t even looking for you. 而我都没有在找你
[17:39] S-So you’re even better than dark matter. 所以你是比暗物质更美好的存在
[17:43] Sheldon. 谢尔顿
[17:43] Plus, plus, you interact with light, so I can see you. 而且 而且你和光相互作用 所以我能看到你
[17:48] And, also, you don’t account for the missing mass in the universe. 另外 宇宙中那些消失的物质也跟你无关
[17:52] – Oh, and… – Okay, I think you’re getting caught up -还有… -我想你在我和暗物质的不同点上
[17:54] on the ways I’m not like dark matter. 陷入了死循环
[17:56] Right. Sorry. 你说得对 抱歉
[17:57] But when you make a discovery like this, 但当一个人有了如此重大的发现
[18:01] you don’t just take it down to City Hall– 他不该静悄悄地带它去市政厅
[18:03] you tell the whole world. 而是会站出来告诉全世界
[18:05] And so I’ll say it in Latin or Klingon 我会用拉丁文和克林贡语说一遍
[18:09] or-or smoke signals, 或者是用狼烟信号
[18:10] if-if that’s not cultural appropriation. 如果不会对原住民文化不敬的话
[18:12] It is. 会的
[18:13] Okay, so not smoke signals. 好吧 那就不用狼烟
[18:17] But I want to do this right. 但我想把这件事做好
[18:22] Me, too. 我也是
[18:24] Let’s go plan a wedding. 那就让我们来计划一场婚礼吧
[18:35] You know, we did get dressed up 其实呢 我们都穿戴整齐
[18:36] and come all the way to City Hall. 而且大老远来到了市政厅了
[18:40] What are you thinking? 你想干什么
[18:41] I have always wanted a permit to dispose of hazardous waste. 人家一直想搞一张处置危险废弃物的许可证
[18:48] Let’s do it. 一起去吧
[18:55] Do we know if there’s life in the methane plumes of Enceladus 土卫二的甲烷大气中 或是木卫二的冰川下
[18:59] or under the icy surface of Europa? 是否有我们已知的生命存在呢
[19:02] Come back on Tuesday for my next show to find out. 我将在下周二的节目中揭晓 不见不散
[19:06] Spoiler alert: we don’t. 小小剧透 答案是没有
[19:10] I’m Dr. Rajesh Koothrappali, 我是拉杰什·库萨帕里博士
[19:12] and thank you for taking a walk with me through the stars. 感谢你和我一起漫步在星空中
[19:18] Wow. I never knew science could be so interesting. 我从来都不知道科学也能这么有趣呢
[19:22] Hey, I talk to you about science all the time. 我不是常有和你聊科学吗
[19:23] Oh, you sure do, sweetie. 对啊 小宝贝
[19:28] Should we go congratulate him? 我们应该过去祝贺他吗
[19:29] I’ll do better than that– I’ll give him constructive criticism. 我有更好的主意 我要给他提些建设性意见
[19:33] Here’s some constructive criticism: don’t. 我给你一个建设性意见 别提
[19:40] – I’ll catch up with you guys. – ?Okay. -我一会儿来找你们 -好的
[19:43] – Raj, you were terrific! – Oh, thank you. I was so nervous, -拉杰 你真是太厉害了 -谢谢 我好紧张
[19:46] my armpits are like a swamp. 我腋下湿得一塌糊涂
[19:47] Oh, your hug just got downgraded to a high five. 给你的拥抱正式降级为击掌了
[19:51] Your palms are sweaty, too. 你的手心也全是汗呀
[19:53] What are you doing all the way in the back? 你一个人在后面干什么呢
[19:56] Hiding out. 我躲在这里呢
[19:57] I wasn’t sure if I was welcome. 不知道他是否欢迎我来
[19:59] This is ridiculous. You guys are best friends. 别傻了 你们是死党
[20:02] Of course he wants you here. 他当然想你来了
[20:04] You sure? He seems to be doing pretty well without me. 你确定吗 没有我他一切也挺顺利的
[20:07] Look, he was just stressed out. 他当时只是烦到理智线断了
[20:09] His life is not better without you. 没有你 他的生活并没有变好
[20:11] Come on. Come say hi. 过来吧 来打个招呼
[20:14] Okay. 好吧
[20:16] Dr. Koothrappali, I just wanted to tell you that was amazing. 库萨帕里博士 我只想为你刚才的表现点赞
[20:20] – Uh, counterpoint… ?- To the car. -我想反驳 -上车去了
[20:24] Can I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗
[20:25] Of course you can. 当然可以
[20:26] Ooh, that went well. 哎哟 我回答得不错
[20:27] Ask me another. 再问我一个
[20:30] I think I’m just gonna go. 我想我还是走吧
[20:34] If there is life beneath the surface of these planets, 如果那些星球的地表下真的有生命
[20:37] how would we even detect it? 我们怎样才能发现他们呢
[20:39] Uh, that’s a complicated question. 这是个非常复杂的问题
[20:41] Let me start with a simpler one. 那我先换一个简单的问题吧
[20:43] Can I buy you a coffee? 我能请你喝咖啡吗
[20:46] A-Also a complicated question. 这也是个复杂的问题
[20:48] Because I want to say yes, but if I drink coffee this late, 因为我想答应你 可如果我现在喝了咖啡
[20:50] then I’ll be up all night. 那今晚就别想睡了
[20:52] Decaf, genius. 脱因咖啡啊 天才
[20:54] I would love to. 我很愿意
生活大爆炸

Post navigation

Previous Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 生活大爆炸(The Big Bang)第11季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme