时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Thanks for letting me put Halley in your room. | 谢谢你们让我把哈雷放你们房间 |
[00:04] | Yeah, no problem. | 没事 不客气 |
[00:05] | Oh, and, Penny, she kinda threw up on your stuffed bear. | 对了 佩妮 她貌似吐了点在你的小熊上 |
[00:08] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:09] | Hey. Tha-That’s an Ewok and it’s mine. | 那小熊是我的伊沃克娃娃 |
[00:11] | Yeah, which is why it’s okay. | 对啊 所以才没关系啊 |
[00:15] | See, he gets Ewoks in his bed. | 你看 他床上就可以摆伊沃克 |
[00:18] | You’ve got Chewbacca; that’s enough. | 你也摆了楚巴卡娃娃 够了 |
[00:21] | I used to have the stuffed raccoon from Guardians of the Galaxy, | 我之前是摆了《银河护卫队》的浣熊娃娃 |
[00:24] | but Cinnamon licked it raw. | 但它都要被小桂子舔秃了 |
[00:29] | There’s a time and place for your randy dog stories, | 唯一适合你说淫秽狗故事的地方跟时间 |
[00:32] | and… | 就叫做… |
[00:34] | it’s never and nowhere. | 不存在的 |
[00:36] | Yeah, no more stories about sex, | 不许再说跟性有关的事了 |
[00:38] | so, Amy, that brings us to you. | 所以艾米 该你来聊聊了 |
[00:41] | Well, at work we’ve been doing | 最近上班我们有在做 |
[00:43] | some interesting research with neuroprosthetics. | 一些有趣的神经假体研究 |
[00:45] | Neat. | 厉害 |
[00:45] | I’ve been rewatching The O.C., | 我最近在重看《橘子郡男孩》 |
[00:47] | so we’re all leading productive lives. | 所以大家的生活都过得很有建设性 |
[00:51] | We’ve been working on a computer interface | 我们在研究个计算机接口 |
[00:53] | that can use brain wave patterns to control robotic limbs, | 用来通过大脑波动来控制机械义肢 |
[00:55] | but we’re having a little trouble localizing | 但我们在试图定位 |
[00:57] | the signal from the EEG cap. | 脑电帽的信号时 碰到了困难 |
[00:59] | Oh, well, have you thought about adding a phased array of sensors | 你想过加入传感器相位阵列 |
[01:01] | for better localization? | 来得到更好的定位效果吗 |
[01:03] | Actually, that never occurred to me. | 其实我还真没想到过 |
[01:05] | It never occurred to me | 我也真没想到过 |
[01:06] | I would miss the Ewok conversation. | 我会有想念聊伊沃克的时候 |
[01:11] | Good, ’cause I just bought another one on Amazon. | 太好了 因为我刚上网又买了一个新的 |
[01:15] | You know, I could use an engineer on this project. | 我这个项目其实可以请一位工程师来帮手呢 |
[01:18] | Well, now, this works out great. | 那真是太好啦 |
[01:20] | Howard’s an engineer. | 霍华德就是工程师 |
[01:21] | I’m sure he knows someone qualified. | 他肯定认识能胜任这份工作的人 |
[01:24] | She was talking about me, Sheldon. | 她说的人就是我 谢尔顿 |
[01:26] | I’m perfectly qualified. | 我完全能胜任 |
[01:27] | Yeah, Howie’s the world’s best engineer. | 对啊 华仔是世上最强工程师 |
[01:29] | It says so right on his coffee mug. | 他的咖啡杯上就有这句话 |
[01:32] | Aw, you got him a mug? | 你还送一个这种杯子给他啊 |
[01:34] | I did. | 我送的 |
[01:37] | But it’s not a competition. | 不过这也不是什么示爱大比拼啦 |
[01:39] | Yeah, I lost that battle years ago. | 对啊 我多年前早输得一败涂地 |
[01:43] | So, Howard, are you interested? | 霍华德 那你有兴趣吗 |
[01:45] | Are you kidding? | 这还用说吗 |
[01:46] | If I could control robot arms with my brain, | 如果我可以用大脑控制机械手臂 |
[01:48] | I’d be able to do so many things. | 我就能做好多好多事呢 |
[01:50] | Really? Because you’ve been controlling human arms | 真的吗 你早就会用大脑控制人类手臂 |
[01:52] | with your brain for years and not much has come of it. | 可至今没见你有什么建树啊 |
[02:22] | Hey, what you reading? | 你在读什么呢 |
[02:24] | A parenting book. | 育儿书 |
[02:25] | Oh, my God. Are-are we…? | 天啊 我们… |
[02:27] | Wha… No! | 什… 屁啦 |
[02:29] | You think this is how I would tell you? | 如果怀了 你觉得我会用这种方法说吗 |
[02:33] | Well… You’re sitting there with a book. | 你… 你居然坐在那里看书 |
[02:35] | It felt like anything was possible. | 感觉什么都有可能了啊 |
[02:42] | Bernadette left it here. | 伯纳黛特忘在这里了 |
[02:44] | Yeah? Anything interesting? | 是吗 有什么有趣的东西吗 |
[02:45] | Well, I just saw a picture of a baby’s head crowning, | 我刚看到一个婴儿头从妈妈下面出来的图 |
[02:47] | so I hope you enjoyed sex, because we’re done with that. | 希望你曾享受过性福 因为再也不会有了 |
[02:52] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[02:53] | Hi. Hey, Sheldon, what’s up? | 谢尔顿 你好吗 |
[02:54] | Well, remember how disappointed you were | 你还记得换艾米载我上班后 |
[02:56] | when Amy started driving me to work? | 你当时有多失望吗 |
[02:59] | Sure, uh… | 你说有就有吧… |
[03:01] | Sometimes people smile a big smile of disappointment. | 有时人们会在失望的时候露出超大的笑容 |
[03:05] | Yeah, well, good news, | 我有个好消息告诉你 |
[03:06] | Amy had to go in early to show Howard around her lab, | 艾米因为要带霍华德熟悉环境 提早上班了 |
[03:09] | so you get to drive me. | 所以你有幸载我上班 |
[03:12] | Aw, his smile of disappointment | 他失望的微笑 |
[03:13] | has turned into a frown of joy. | 变成了愉悦的皱眉 |
[03:17] | It’s fine, I’ve been driving him for years. | 还好啦 我都载他多少年了 |
[03:19] | What’s one more day? | 多载一天又如何 |
[03:19] | Oh, and I’ve got a new car game we can play. | 而且我还有新的乘车游戏能玩 |
[03:22] | It’s called “What siren am I?” | 叫”猜猜这是什么警笛声” |
[03:23] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[03:27] | Amy, your lab is amazing. | 艾米 你的实验室太厉害了 |
[03:29] | A C-arm fluoroscope, | C型臂X光机 |
[03:32] | a cranial ultrasound… | 颅脑超声波 |
[03:35] | And look at that coffee maker. | 瞧瞧那台咖啡机 |
[03:39] | I know. | 对啊 |
[03:40] | On our expense report, | 我在实验室费用报告里 |
[03:41] | I listed it as “Eduardo,” | 把它称为”爱德华多” |
[03:43] | My Colombian lab assistant. | 我的哥伦比亚人实验助理 |
[03:47] | – So this is it? – Yes. | -就是这个了吧 -是的 |
[03:49] | We are using it to map brain wave patterns | 我们要用它来测量大脑波动 |
[03:51] | and then converting them into electrical impulses | 然后把波动转换为电脉冲 |
[03:53] | that can be used to control anything | 就能用来操控任何东西啦 |
[03:54] | from wheelchairs to robots. | 无论是轮椅还是机械人都行 |
[03:56] | Based on that ring on your finger, | 从你手上的戒指来看 |
[03:57] | I’d say you’re pretty good at controlling robots. | 我觉得你对操控机械人十分有一套 |
[04:00] | Careful, that’s my fiance you’re talking about, | 说话小心点 你吐槽的可是我未婚夫 |
[04:03] | and I can program him to hurt you. | 小心我操控他揍你 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. Uh… French police? | 猜不出来 法国警车吗 |
[04:20] | Oh. So close. | 很接近了 |
[04:22] | Belgian ambulance. | 是比利时救护车 |
[04:26] | All right, you ready for your next one? | 准备好答下一题了吗 |
[04:27] | Just a warning, this one’s a little annoying. | 先提醒你 这声音有点烦人 |
[04:30] | Let’s take a little… little break, | 先… 先休息一下吧 |
[04:32] | I’m getting a headache. | 我有点头疼 |
[04:33] | Aw, right in the middle of our fun game. | 玩得正高兴你怎么就头疼了呢 |
[04:38] | Yeah, weird. | 对啊 奇了怪了 |
[04:41] | So… | 所以… |
[04:42] | Howard and Amy working together– | 霍华德与艾米共事 |
[04:43] | that’s interesting, huh? | 挺有意思 是吧 |
[04:45] | Eh. It’s all right, I suppose. | 应该还行吧 我想 |
[04:47] | Uh, when– usually when Amy complains about her coworkers, | 毕竟以前艾米抱怨同事的时候 |
[04:49] | I just tune her out, | 我都当耳边风 |
[04:50] | but now I’ll be able to join in and pound away. | 现在我能加入话题然后疯狂开喷 |
[04:55] | You’re not jealous of Howard, are you? | 你不会嫉妒霍华德吧 |
[04:57] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[04:59] | The only engineer I’m jealous of | 我唯一会嫉妒的 |
[05:00] | is the one who blows the train whistle. | 是能给火车鸣笛的那种火车司机[工程师] |
[05:03] | Ooh, that just gave me an idea for a new game, | 这让我想到了一个新游戏 |
[05:05] | – “What whistle am I?” – Train. | -叫”这是什么鸣笛声” -火车 |
[05:10] | For your information, it was going to be tea kettle, | 我告诉你 我本来要出的题是茶壶 |
[05:13] | but the tea kettle was on a train, | 不过那是个在火车上的茶壶 |
[05:14] | so I’ll give it to you. | 这题就算你对吧 |
[05:19] | If we add phase detection to your EEG sensors, | 想给你的脑电图传感器加上相位检测 |
[05:21] | I’ll have to rewrite most of the code. | 我就得重写大部分的编码 |
[05:23] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[05:24] | ?Well, these hands were made to do three things: | 我这双手就是用来做三件事的 |
[05:26] | close-up magic, writing code, | 近景魔术 编码 |
[05:27] | and the dirty shadow puppet show | 还有演出下流皮影戏 |
[05:29] | that got me kicked out of Hebrew school. | 这最后害我被踢出犹太学校 |
[05:33] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[05:34] | Hi. What a nice surprise. | 真是意外之喜啊 |
[05:37] | Well, I just came by to see how you two were getting along. | 我就过来看看你们俩相处得如何 |
[05:39] | Well, everything’s going really great. | 一切都很顺利 |
[05:41] | Oh, that’s nice to hear. | 听你这么说就放心了 |
[05:44] | I was hoping you two would enjoy working together. | 我也希望你们两个能合作愉快 |
[05:49] | What’s with the blinking? | 你眼睛一眨一眨是干嘛 |
[05:51] | It’s Morse code. | 是摩斯密码 |
[05:54] | So we can talk about… | 方便我们聊… |
[05:58] | …without hurting… ‘s feelings. | 又不会伤害到… 的感情 |
[06:03] | Sheldon, I don’t know Morse code. | 谢尔顿 我不懂摩斯密码 |
[06:05] | I do. And if you have something to say, | 我懂 如果你对我有什么意见 |
[06:07] | you can say it to my face. | 你可以当面对我说 |
[06:08] | Oh. All right. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | I’m a little rusty. Could you say that again? | 太久没用有点生疏 你能再说一次吗 |
[06:33] | She’s going to be home at “Eight-ish.” Like, when is that? | 她说差不多八点回来 那到底是几点 |
[06:36] | 8:01? 8:02? | 八点零一分 零二分 |
[06:38] | And what kind of scientist uses “-ish”? | 哪门子的科学家用”差不多”这种词 |
[06:41] | I’ll give it a go. | 我来用用看 |
[06:42] | My ride home with you was hellish. | 载你回家的路上 我”差不多”置身地狱 |
[06:47] | Sheldon, honey, if you want to join us for dinner, | 谢尔顿 如果你想和我们一起吃晚餐 |
[06:48] | you’re more than welcome. | 我们非常欢迎 |
[06:49] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:50] | I don’t think I’d be very good company tonight. | 我觉得我今晚没什么心情 |
[06:52] | Well, then out you go. | 那您一边儿去吧 |
[06:56] | Okay, what is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[06:58] | Well, ever since Amy started working with Howard, | 自从艾米开始和霍华德一起工作 |
[06:59] | she hasn’t been home. | 她就没回过家 |
[07:01] | Didn’t that just start this morning? | 那不是今早才开始的吗 |
[07:04] | And has she been home? | 那她回过家了吗 |
[07:07] | You know, that would frustrate me. | 换做是我 我也会挺不爽的 |
[07:10] | Does it frustrate you? | 你觉得不爽吗 |
[07:11] | I-It does. | 确实 |
[07:13] | I get that. | 我能理解 |
[07:14] | You know, it’s okay to feel frustrated | 当事情不如意的时候 |
[07:16] | when things aren’t going your way. | 感到不爽也是很正常的 |
[07:18] | I suppose. | 我想是吧 |
[07:20] | Ah, maybe it’s not that big a deal. | 也许这没什么大不了的 |
[07:21] | No, no, no, your feelings are valid. | 不不 你有权感到不爽 |
[07:24] | Now, why don’t you go wash up, | 不如你先去洗手洗脸 |
[07:25] | and we’ll call you when dinner’s ready. | 等晚饭准备好了我们再叫你 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | What did you do– Are you a witch? | 你做了什么 你是女巫吗 |
[07:40] | No, I’ve been reading Bernadette’s parenting book. | 不 我一直在看伯纳黛特的育儿书 |
[07:42] | It’s like the answer key to the Sheldon test. | 这简直就像谢尔顿考题的答案本 |
[07:46] | – That’s amazing. – I know. | -太不可思议了 -就是说啊 |
[07:48] | But, you know, it’s only birth to five. | 但这书只适用于新生儿到五岁的小朋友 |
[07:50] | What do we do when he turns six? | 等他六岁时我们该如何是好 |
[07:53] | Take him to the zoo and leave him there. | 带他去动物园 然后把他丢在那儿 |
[07:58] | Hey, Bernadette. | 伯纳黛特 |
[08:00] | Oh, hey, Raj. | 你好啊 拉杰 |
[08:01] | – Howard’s not here. – Oh, I know, | -霍华德不在家 -我知道 |
[08:03] | he’s been in the lab every night this week with his work wife. | 这周每晚他都在实验室 和他的职场老婆一起 |
[08:06] | That’s weird, | 奇怪了 |
[08:07] | I thought his work wife was standing in my kitchen. | 我还以为他的职场老婆正站在我家厨房呢 |
[08:11] | Don’t be snippy. | 别那么尖酸刻薄嘛 |
[08:12] | I came to see how you were doing. | 我是来看看你过得怎么样 |
[08:14] | Like, uh, do you need help with anything? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:17] | There are a few things around the house | 是有些家务活儿 |
[08:19] | that I’ve been waiting for Howard to get to. | 我等着让霍华德去做 |
[08:21] | The smoke alarms… | 那个烟雾报警器… |
[08:21] | No, I meant emotionally. | 不 我是指情感上 |
[08:25] | How are you feeling? | 你现在有什么感觉 |
[08:26] | Like you’re not really here to help me. | 我感觉你不是真的来帮我的 |
[08:30] | Well, still snippy. | 依然那么刻薄 |
[08:33] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都挺好的 |
[08:35] | Howard’s really excited about his work, | 霍华德对他的工作感到很兴奋 |
[08:37] | he’s been in a great mood… I’m really proud of him. | 他最近心情都超好 我很为他骄傲 |
[08:39] | And I can fit into the pants I wore in high school. | 我也还穿得下我高中时期的裤子呢 |
[08:42] | Come on, we don’t need to lie to each other. | 拜托 我们没必要对彼此说谎 |
[08:46] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:47] | I have a teething baby, I’m pregnant, | 我有个正在长牙齿的宝宝 我怀孕了 |
[08:49] | I have a proposal due tomorrow. | 我明天有份提案要交 |
[08:50] | I don’t have time to hear about | 我没空听你逼逼 |
[08:51] | how much you’re missing my husband. | 你有多想念我的老公 |
[08:54] | Well, I think I know why he’s been working so late. | 我现在知道他为什么一直加班不回家了 |
[09:01] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[09:03] | How was work? | 工作怎么样啊 |
[09:04] | Great. Howard had an idea for… | 很好 霍华德有个想法… |
[09:06] | That’s enough about work. | 别老提工作了 |
[09:08] | Aw, you just got here. | 你才刚到家 |
[09:09] | You need to sit down and let me pamper you. | 你快坐下 让我宠宠你 |
[09:12] | Oh. Well, that sounds nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[09:15] | I got you a little something to help you relax. | 我有个小东西要给你 帮你放松 |
[09:18] | Sheldon, that is the sweetest, most… | 谢尔顿 这真是最贴心 最… |
[09:24] | What… what is this? | 这 这是什么 |
[09:25] | The notes from our quantum cognition project. | 我们量子认知项目的笔记 |
[09:28] | I thought we could spend the evening grinding away on it. | 我想着今晚我们可以好好学习[摩擦]一番 |
[09:33] | I just got home, I’m tired. | 我才刚到家 我很累 |
[09:35] | Of Howard, I know. | 霍华德让你心累 我懂的 |
[09:38] | So how about you and me | 你我二人 |
[09:39] | make some beautiful science together? | 今晚来造点有爱的科学 怎么样 |
[09:45] | Sheldon, I want to work on this with you, | 谢尔顿 我也想和你做这个 |
[09:47] | just not tonight. | 但今晚不行 |
[09:49] | What if we get up early and do it in the morning? | 要不我们明天早点起床做 怎么样 |
[09:51] | I promise, I’ll be way more into it. | 我保证 到时我会更投入 |
[09:54] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:56] | There was a time that you would’ve been happy | 想当年 某人愿意整晚不睡 |
[09:57] | to stay up and collaborate all night with me. | 陪我通宵做一整晚 |
[09:59] | And then wake up in the morning and do it some more. | 然后早上醒来又继续做 |
[10:04] | Fine, but can we make it quick? | 好吧 但能不能速战速决 |
[10:06] | No. | 不行 |
[10:07] | If you’re just gonna make me do all the work, then go to bed. | 速战等于让我一个人做全部 那你去睡觉得了 |
[10:10] | But don’t be surprised if you walk out here | 但如果你出房间时 |
[10:11] | and catch me doing it myself. | 撞见我正在自己解决 可别吓着 |
[10:21] | Sheldon’s texting me to drive him to Bernadette’s. | 谢尔顿发短信叫我载他去伯纳黛特家 |
[10:23] | Well, what are you gonna say? | 你打算怎么回他 |
[10:25] | Well, they did just introduce the middle finger emoji. | 正好新出了竖中指的表情包 |
[10:27] | If it’s not for this, I don’t know what it’s for. | 此时不用 更待何时 |
[10:30] | No, no, no. He’ll just think that means | 不不 他只会以为 |
[10:31] | “Be there in a minute.” | 你是说”一分钟后到” |
[10:33] | Maybe there’s something in the book that will help. | 也许书里会有解决方法 |
[10:37] | Worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[10:38] | Okay. Let’s see, let’s see. | 好 我们来看看 |
[10:41] | “Biting other children”? | “咬其他小朋友” |
[10:42] | Well, sometimes, but… problem for another day. | 他有时会这样 不过这个改天再解决 |
[10:46] | Okay, wait, wait. Here we go. | 好 等等 这个 |
[10:48] | “Let him have ownership of his choices. | “让他有选择的权利 |
[10:49] | Allow him to choose from options that are acceptable to you.” | 让他从你可以接受的选项中做出选择” |
[10:53] | All right, I’ll give it a try. | 好吧 我姑且一试 |
[10:55] | “I can drive you in two hours or you can take an Uber” | “我可以两小时后载你去 或者你可以叫优步” |
[11:00] | Good. See, now he feels like he has a choice. | 很好 现在他觉得自己有得选 |
[11:04] | He’s gonna take an Uber. | 他决定叫优步 |
[11:07] | Wow, it worked. | 居然成功了 |
[11:10] | Unless he bites the driver, yeah. | 除非他咬司机 不然就太成功了 |
[11:16] | And now they’re working on a Saturday? | 现在他们居然连周六都要上班 |
[11:17] | Can you believe them? | 你能相信这种荒唐事吗 |
[11:19] | Like, is this how you envisioned your weekend? | 你预期中的周末是这样的吗 |
[11:21] | No, it is not. | 并不是 |
[11:24] | This whole thing is maddening. | 整件事都很令人恼火 |
[11:26] | I’m really busy. | 我真的很忙 |
[11:28] | I don’t have time to listen to you complain. | 我没时间听你抱怨 |
[11:30] | Hey. You’re complaining, too. | 你也在抱怨啊 |
[11:32] | “Sheldon, why are you here?” | “谢尔顿 你来干什么” |
[11:34] | “Sheldon, the applesauce is for the baby.” | “谢尔顿 苹果泥是给宝宝吃的” |
[11:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[11:39] | I just wish I could make Howard feel as angry as I’m feeling. | 我只是希望能让霍华德跟我现在一样生气 |
[11:44] | Well, maybe you could do something he likes | 或许你可以做些他喜欢的事 |
[11:47] | and make him jealous. | 让他妒忌你 |
[11:49] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[11:51] | 美国小说家马克·吐温1876年发表的长篇小说 主人公调皮捣蛋 追求自由 | |
[11:51] | Have you ever read Tom Sawyer? | 你有没看过《汤姆·索亚历险记》 |
[11:52] | No. | 没有 |
[11:53] | Chores. He likes chores. | 家务 他喜欢做家务 |
[11:57] | Ooh. What kind of chores? | 哪种家务 |
[12:00] | Well, | 我想想 |
[12:00] | you could change the batteries in the smoke detectors. | 你可以给烟雾探测器换电池 |
[12:03] | That would drive him crazy. | 那会让他嫉妒到发疯 |
[12:06] | That’s great. | 好棒哦 |
[12:08] | Oh, he’ll be so mad smoke will be coming out of his ears. | 他一定会气得头顶都冒烟 |
[12:11] | And then the smoke detectors will detect it. | 然后烟雾探测器就会探测到有烟 |
[12:15] | Wait, wait, now, hold on. | 慢着 等一下 |
[12:16] | Why’d you ask me about Tom Sawyer? | 你刚才为什么问我汤姆·索亚的事 |
[12:18] | I’m just interested in you. | 我只是对你很感兴趣 |
[12:20] | Well, you are sweeter than your applesauce. | 你这小嘴比你的苹果泥还甜呢 |
[12:27] | Okay, I’m gonna extend the wait time and have it poll | 我现在把等待期延长 |
[12:29] | the A-to-D converter at the top of the loop instead of the bottom. | 再把模数转换器从最低位调到最高位 |
[12:32] | Oh. That’s impressive. | 很厉害嘛 |
[12:33] | You think that’s impressive, take apart that brain model. | 这算什么 你去把大脑模型打开 |
[12:40] | Oh my God– three of clubs. That was my card! | 我的妈呀 梅花三 我选的就是这张牌 |
[12:43] | How did you…? | 你怎么变的… |
[12:46] | I used to make it appear in my pants, | 以前我都是让牌出现在我的裤裆里 |
[12:47] | but HR said I had to stop doing that. | 可人力资源部不许我这么搞了 |
[12:52] | So, how much longer till we can test it? | 还需要等多久才能做测试 |
[12:54] | Well, it needs to compile, so it’s gonna be a few minutes. | 编译还需要一段时间 估计得等几分钟吧 |
[12:58] | Sounds like we’ve earned ourselves a break. | 看来我们给自己争取到了一个休息时间 |
[13:01] | You want to hear some Neil Sedaka? | 你想不想听点尼尔·萨达卡 |
[13:03] | You know, that’s your greatest magic trick, | 知道吗 这才是你最厉害的魔术 |
[13:05] | ’cause you just read my mind. | 这读心术真是太牛了 |
[13:09] | ♪ I love, I love, I love my calendar girl ♪ | ♪ 我好爱 好爱 好爱我的挂历女孩 ♪ |
[13:13] | ♪ Yeah, sweet calendar girl ♪ | ♪ 美丽的月历女孩 ♪ |
[13:17] | ♪ I love, I love, I love my calendar girl ♪ | ♪ 我好爱 好爱 好爱我的月历女孩 ♪ |
[13:21] | ♪ Each and every day of the year ♪ | ♪ 每一年的每一天 ♪ |
[13:24] | ♪ January ♪ | ♪ 一月 ♪ |
[13:26] | – ♪ You start the year all fine… ♪ – Well, well, well. | -♪ 你开始了… ♪ -哎哟哟 |
[13:31] | You say you’re busy as bees, yet here you are, dancing. | 说自己忙得像蜜蜂 然而你俩却在跳舞 |
[13:36] | Although I suppose bees do dance, | 虽然蜜蜂也会跳舞 |
[13:37] | but their dance lets other bees know where the pollen is, | 但人家是为了告诉其他蜜蜂花粉位置 |
[13:40] | and yours does not. | 而你们的舞可不是 |
[13:41] | So my logic, despite that slight detour, | 所以我的逻辑 尽管有些许的迂回 |
[13:43] | does track. | 还是正确的 |
[13:47] | We’re just waiting for my code to compile. | 我们只是在等代码编译 |
[13:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么呀 |
[13:50] | I stopped by to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me. | 我顺道来问你想不想和我去看电影 |
[13:53] | Well, I-I’d love to, | 我很愿意 |
[13:54] | but we’re just about to test the interface. | 但我们马上就要进行测试了 |
[13:57] | It could take a while. | 可能要等一段时间 |
[13:58] | Okay, buddy, it– it’s not my place, | 好吧 兄弟 虽然不关我的事 |
[14:00] | but Bernadette’s been feeling a little abandoned | 但博纳黛特有点感觉被冷落了 |
[14:03] | with all the hours that you’ve been putting in. | 因为你花太多时间待在实验室里了 |
[14:05] | You just asked him to go to the movies. | 那你还拉他去看电影 |
[14:07] | Yeah, but our weird relationship was grandfathered | 是呀 但我跟他的关系就算是他婚后 |
[14:09] | into their marriage, and yours was not. | 也同样享有特权 但你们的没有 |
[14:15] | Okay, I put new batteries in the smoke detectors. | 好的 我给烟雾探测器换了新电池 |
[14:18] | Did you do the laundry? | 衣服洗了没 |
[14:19] | I sure did. | 洗完了 |
[14:21] | He’s gonna be steamed. | 他肯定气得头冒蒸气 |
[14:24] | Just like his dress shirts. | 就像我熨他衬衫时用的熨斗一样 |
[14:27] | At least he can still clean the oven, | 至少他还有烤箱可以清理 |
[14:29] | so that’s something. | 所以应该没事 |
[14:30] | Oh, that’s what he thinks. Where’s your steel wool? | 他想得美 你家的钢丝刷在哪里呀 |
[14:32] | Right here. | 给你 |
[14:35] | We make quite the team. | 我俩真是一对好搭档 |
[14:37] | Sure do. | 那当然 |
[14:40] | Guys, you won’t believe this. | 两位 你们相信吗 |
[14:42] | I stopped by the university to check in on Howard and Amy, | 我去学校看望霍华德和艾米 |
[14:44] | and they were having fun. | 他俩玩得可开心呢 |
[14:46] | Well, don’t worry. He won’t be having any fun when he gets home. | 别担心 他回家以后就笑不出来了 |
[14:49] | I did all his favorite chores. | 我把他最爱做的家务都做完了 |
[14:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么呢 |
[14:53] | Howard hates doing chores. | 霍华德最不喜欢做家务了 |
[14:55] | Wait, then why would Bernadette tell me that… | 等等 那为什么伯纳黛特告诉我… |
[14:57] | Bernadette. | 伯纳黛特 |
[15:01] | Did you play on my well established gullibility to clean your house? | 你是利用我出了名的好骗来帮你做清洁吗 |
[15:05] | Sure did. | 当然啦 |
[15:08] | Well, I would storm out of here, | 我本该摔门而去 |
[15:10] | but I already have the gloves and the steel wool, | 但手套和钢丝刷已经在我手里了 |
[15:12] | and I really do love cleaning an oven. Move. | 我本来也很喜欢清理烤箱 快让开 |
[15:17] | She made me do all her chores, | 她拐我做了所有的家务 |
[15:19] | and it wasn’t even her idea– | 这还不是她的原创 |
[15:20] | she stole it from Tom Sawyer. | 是偷《汤姆·索亚历险记》里的招数 |
[15:23] | You know what? This is crazy. | 得了吧 别发神经了 |
[15:25] | Howard and Amy are working together– get over it. | 人家霍华德和艾米是一起工作 别乱想了 |
[15:27] | Leonard, what are you doing? | 莱纳德 你干什么呢 |
[15:29] | “Knowing when to say when.” | “必要时得喊停” |
[15:29] | This is not a big deal. | 这不是什么大事 |
[15:31] | It is a big deal. | 这是一件大事 |
[15:32] | Howard’s getting Amy used to laughing and listening to music. | 霍华德让艾米习惯了欢笑和音乐 |
[15:35] | What if she expects that madness at home? | 万一她回家也想玩这么疯呢 |
[15:38] | Yeah, that is a good point. | 你说得有道理 |
[15:39] | I’m really proud of the way you’re able to express your feelings. | 你能把自己的感受说出来 我为你骄傲 |
[15:42] | Thank you. I’m just so angry. | 谢谢 我只是太生气了 |
[15:44] | You know, everyone gets angry. | 你知道 每个人都会生气的 |
[15:46] | Even mommies and daddies. | 所有的爸比们和妈咪们也会生气 |
[15:51] | You can’t think this is the right time to “Validate his behavior.” | 你不会觉得现在应该”肯定他的行为”吧 |
[15:54] | Okay, what about “Presenting a united front”? | 那我们试试”父母统一战线”如何 |
[15:56] | What about you coddling him and he’s never gonna learn? | 不如试试你溺爱他 让他永远无法成长吧 |
[15:59] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:00] | You sound frustrated, and I’m really proud of the way | 你听起来很生气 我觉得你能够 |
[16:04] | you’re able to state your opinion. | 把自己的想法说出来 非常棒 |
[16:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:08] | Wait, no, no. | 等一下 不对 |
[16:11] | Don’t use that book on me. | 你别用书上的东西对付我 |
[16:13] | W-Wait, what book? | 等一下 什么书 |
[16:15] | Penny’s been using one of Bernadette’s parenting books on you. | 佩妮一直在用博纳黛特的育儿书对付你 |
[16:18] | What? So has he. | 什么 他还不是一样 |
[16:20] | Wh-What makes you think you can treat me like a child? | 你们凭什么把我当小孩对待 |
[16:27] | Your shampoo comes in a Big Bird bottle. | 你用的是芝麻街大鸟形状的洗发水 |
[16:30] | That’s because the adult shampoo burns my man eyes. | 那是因为成人洗发水会辣到我的爷们眼睛 |
[16:37] | Hey, what are you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God, you’re still here? | 我的天 你还在呢 |
[16:43] | Well, of course I’m here. | 我当然还在啦 |
[16:44] | I know what you’re going through. | 我能理解你的感受 |
[16:46] | Really? You have a needy Indian man in your house? | 真的吗 你家也有一个缺爱的印度人吗 |
[16:51] | I did, but then he came over here. | 本来是有的 后来他到你家来了 |
[16:56] | So is this how it’s gonna be if we have kids? | 这就是咱们有孩子之后的模样吗 |
[16:58] | You’re just gonna throw me under the bus? | 你就这样把一切怪在我的头上 |
[16:59] | If you spoil them the way you do Sheldon, then, yeah. | 如果你用溺爱谢尔顿的方式教他们 那就会 |
[17:01] | Uh, my way was working. | 我的办法很有用好嘛 |
[17:03] | Okay? I think you’re just upset | 我觉得你生气 |
[17:04] | because there are some things I am better than you at. | 是因为在某些方面你跟我没得比 |
[17:06] | Well, you can’t end a sentence with a preposition, | 你不能把介词放在句子的结尾 |
[17:08] | so clearly, not grammar. | 所以你比我厉害的肯定不是语法 |
[17:11] | If you’re so smart, was that a smart thing to say? | 你这么聪明 你猜你这句话聪不聪明 |
[17:13] | That depends. Before I said it, | 看情况 在我回答之前 |
[17:14] | was sex tonight still on the table? | 咱俩今晚的滚床单还有戏吗 |
[17:16] | – No. – Then it’s fine. | -没戏了 -那我说的话没毛病 |
[17:20] | You know, once we get this operational, | 一旦我们能让它运作起来 |
[17:22] | we could probably figure out how to make it wireless. | 我们就有可能实现无线化操作了 |
[17:25] | That’d be amazing. | 那就太棒了 |
[17:28] | Oh, that’s Sheldon. | 谢尔顿发信息来了 |
[17:30] | Oh, he’s upset with Leonard and Penny. | 他在生莱纳德和佩妮的气 |
[17:34] | And Bernadette. | 还有博纳黛特 |
[17:37] | And Mark Twain. | 还有马克·吐温 |
[17:41] | Yeah, Bernadette texted earlier. | 博纳黛特之前也发来了信息 |
[17:43] | Raj is really getting on her nerves. | 拉杰快把她逼疯了 |
[17:45] | Well, I guess we have been working late a lot. | 最近咱俩的确加班有些多 |
[17:48] | Should we call it a night and go home? | 我们要不现在收工回家吧 |
[17:50] | Or we could brew a pot of coffee and power through. | 我们也可以煮壶咖啡 继续攀登科学的高峰 |
[17:54] | I don’t know, it’s getting kind of late. | 是吗 现在都这么晚了 |
[17:57] | Hey, where’s my watch? | 我的表哪里去了 |
[17:58] | Why don’t you ask your skeleton? | 去问问你的骷髅吧 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God. How is that even possible?! | 我的妈呀 你是怎么办到的 |
[18:15] | This is great, the two of us hanging out. | 我们俩一起玩 这真是极好的 |
[18:17] | Why didn’t we think of this earlier? | 之前怎么没想到呢 |
[18:18] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[18:19] | I don’t need Amy to watch a movie. | 我不需要和艾米一起看电影 |
[18:21] | I can not hold your hand just as easily. | 我也能轻松地不牵你手 |
[18:29] | In the book this is based on, that man’s the killer. | 在原著中 这个男的就是杀手 |