时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was offered a summer research fellowship at Princeton. | 我得到了普林斯顿大学的夏季研究奖学金 |
[00:09] | Princeton. | 普林斯顿吗 |
[00:11] | A fine institution. | 很不错的大学 |
[00:13] | The place where Albert Einstein taught, | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦教过书的地方 |
[00:16] | and where Leonard got his PhD, | 莱纳德也是在那里拿到博士学位 |
[00:18] | so it may have gone downhill. | 所以那学校可能没落了 |
[00:22] | And just remember, I’m proud of you. | 记住 我为你感到骄傲 |
[00:24] | And I support you in all that you do. | 你做什么我都支持你 |
[00:27] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 意义重大 |
[00:29] | Oh, and one last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[00:30] | If you find yourself working with a male scientist, | 如果你在工作中碰到一位男性科学家 |
[00:33] | who’s as smart as me, as tall as me, | 他和我一样聪明一样高大 |
[00:36] | and has hair like Thor, | 留着雷神索尔的发型 |
[00:37] | well, then, I want you to step away from the situation | 我要你马上远离现场 |
[00:39] | and call me immediately. | 立刻给我打电话 |
[00:44] | How are you settling in? | 还适应吗 |
[00:46] | Pretty well. | 挺好的 |
[00:47] | Princeton has a beautiful campus. | 普林斯顿的校区很棒 |
[00:49] | Now, I’ve learned some fun facts about New Jersey | 我学了几个新泽西的有趣小知识 |
[00:51] | to help you make small talk. | 你能拿去跟别人打开话题 |
[00:53] | Would you like to know the state bird or the murder rate? | 你想知道他们的州鸟或谋杀率吗 |
[00:58] | They’re both shocking. | 说出来都会吓你一跳 |
[01:01] | Actually, I want to hear about you. | 其实我想听的是你的事 |
[01:03] | How are things at home? | 你那边还好吗 |
[01:05] | Well, I’m a lot less likely to see an Eastern Goldfinch | 我这边看到东部金翅雀 |
[01:08] | or be murdered, I’ll tell you that. | 或者被谋杀的几率肯定比你低 |
[01:11] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[01:12] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[01:14] | It’s so strange, | 有件事很奇怪 |
[01:15] | earlier today I ended a sentence with a preposition | 今天早先我用介词结尾了一个句子 |
[01:17] | and you weren’t there to correct my grammar. | 而你却不在我身边纠正我语法 |
[01:20] | I’m sorry you had to go through that. | 我对你这遭遇感到抱歉 |
[01:25] | In fact, | 其实呢 |
[01:26] | that’s when I started to really miss you. | 我正是因为这事而开始想念你 |
[01:30] | You know you just split an infinitive. | 你刚才分裂了不定式 |
[01:34] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[01:36] | Are you gonna teach me a lesson? | 你要好好教育我吗 |
[01:40] | I am. | 当然要 |
[01:43] | It is naughty to put an adverb | 你这样很不乖 |
[01:45] | between the word “to” and the verb stem. | 在”to”跟动词之间插入副词 |
[01:48] | What are you gonna do about it? | 那你要怎么惩罚我啊 |
[01:51] | I’m going to admonish you. | 我要告诫你 |
[01:55] | Vigorously? | 狠狠地告诫吗 |
[01:57] | That’s the only kind of admonishing I do. | 我也只会这么告诫人 |
[02:27] | How’s Sheldon doing with Amy gone? | 艾米走后 谢尔顿还好吗 |
[02:29] | Well, the last three nights | 最近三个晚上 |
[02:30] | I’ve had to take him to get a haircut, | 我带他去剪了头发 |
[02:32] | to the train store, and to a Walgreens in Arcadia | 去火车模型店 去了隔壁市还有在卖 |
[02:35] | where they still have the “Good ibuprofen.” | “好版本布洛芬止痛药”的连锁药店 |
[02:38] | Now ask me how I’m doing with Amy gone. | 现在问问我 艾米走后 我还好吗 |
[02:41] | – How are you doing with… – Shut up. | -艾米走后你还… -闭嘴 |
[02:44] | If you’d like, we can help you out. | 如果有需要 我们可以帮忙啊 |
[02:47] | Oh, that would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[02:48] | I mean, not me, I’ve got a wife and child, | 不是我帮你 我是有老婆孩子的忙人了 |
[02:50] | but this one posts video of himself flossing on Instagram. | 但这家伙闲到在社交媒体上发牙线洁牙的视频 |
[02:55] | It was a tutorial. | 我发的是教程好吗 |
[02:58] | And yes, I’m happy to keep Sheldon company. | 可以 我很乐意陪陪谢尔顿 |
[03:00] | Great. Tonight he wants to look at ladders at Home Depot. | 太好了 今晚他想去家居店看看梯子 |
[03:03] | Oh, why does he need a ladder? | 他为什么会需要梯子 |
[03:04] | He doesn’t; he just likes looking at them. | 他不需要 他就是喜欢看看 |
[03:06] | Bring a book. | 记得带本书打发时间 |
[03:08] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[03:09] | You may remember Dr. Nowitzki, | 还记得诺维茨基博士吗 |
[03:11] | She’s back at Caltech for her postdoc. | 她又回来加州理工读博士后啦 |
[03:13] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你们好 |
[03:15] | Oh, let me bring a chair for you. | 我去帮你拿张椅子 |
[03:16] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | Dr. Nowitzki’s going to tell me | 诺维茨基博士要跟我说说 |
[03:18] | about the work she did at CERN. | 她在欧洲核子研究中心的研究 |
[03:20] | And she brought me this duty-free Toblerone. | 而且她还给我带了免税三角巧克力 |
[03:24] | Oh. I love those. | 我好爱吃这个 |
[03:26] | Let’s sit somewhere else. | 我们坐别桌吧 |
[03:32] | What just happened? | 刚发生什么事了 |
[03:35] | A stranger just lured Sheldon away with a candy bar. | 一个陌生人用巧克力棒诱拐走了谢尔顿 |
[03:40] | Wait, isn’t she the grad student that used to follow him around? | 等等 她不是以前一直围着他转的女研究生吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, yeah. | 是呢 |
[03:45] | Back before he hit puberty and grew man parts. | 在他还没进入青春期 鸡鸡没发育的时候 |
[03:49] | So what do you guys think that’s about? | 你们觉得他们有什么猫腻 |
[03:51] | Knowing Sheldon, nothing. | 据我对谢尔顿的了解 啥都没有 |
[03:53] | So, tell me about your scalar dark energy experiment. | 跟我说说你的标量场暗能量实验 |
[03:56] | Not ’til you tell me about your latest paper | 你先跟我说说你最新的 |
[03:57] | on quantum loop theory. | 圈量子理论论文 |
[04:00] | You must be one of those dessert before dinner people. | 你肯定是那种要先吃甜点才吃正餐的人 |
[04:05] | He just made her laugh, something’s wrong. | 他居然引她发笑了 果真是有猫腻 |
[04:08] | Do you see the way she’s looking at him? | 你们看到她看他的眼神了吗 |
[04:11] | Yeah. Like Bernadette used to look at me. | 看到了 就像当年伯纳黛特看我那样 |
[04:14] | I keep telling you, close the bathroom door. | 我跟你说过多少次了 关上浴室门 |
[04:19] | Ah, did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[04:21] | She just touched his hand and he didn’t swat it away. | 她摸了他的手 他都没甩开 |
[04:23] | What is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[04:25] | Okay, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. | 最简单的解释通常也是最正确的解释 |
[04:30] | Which is? | 什么解释 |
[04:30] | That ain’t Sheldon. | 那不是谢尔顿 |
[04:36] | Not only did they eat together, | 他们不止共进午餐 |
[04:37] | Leonard said he made her laugh. | 莱纳德说谢尔顿还把她逗乐了 |
[04:39] | That’s nothing, | 那不算什么 |
[04:40] | Howie said she touched his hand. | 华仔说她还碰了谢尔顿的手 |
[04:43] | Did he Purell? | 他用洗手液清洁了吗 |
[04:45] | No. | 并没有 |
[04:48] | I cannot believe Leonard mentioned the Toblerone | 真不敢相信莱纳德提了三角巧克力 |
[04:50] | but left that part out. | 却没提到这个 |
[04:53] | Should we call Amy? | 我们该打给艾米吗 |
[04:54] | I don’t know; we shouldn’t worry her if it’s nothing. | 不知道 如果没什么的话我们不该让她担心 |
[04:57] | I guess we could wait | 那我们再等等 |
[04:58] | – till we have more information about this girl. – Yeah. | -等掌握多一点这妹子的情况再说 -行 |
[05:01] | Do you think living with Amy | 你觉得跟艾米住在一起 |
[05:03] | has somehow stirred up Sheldon’s… | 会不会莫名其妙激起谢尔顿的… |
[05:05] | sexual appetite? | 性欲 |
[05:14] | How can you think that? | 你怎么能有那种想法 |
[05:17] | Why would you even put those words together? | 这么恶心的句子你居然也说得出来 |
[05:21] | All right, then we agree. | 好啦 那我们达成共识 |
[05:22] | He’s not making any moves, | 他不会采取任何行动 |
[05:23] | it’s this Dr. Ramona chick. | 是那个博士妞拉蒙娜太主动 |
[05:25] | Nowitzki. I Googled her, she’s pretty cute. | 诺维茨基 我上网查了她 人还挺俏 |
[05:28] | Really? All I got from Leonard | 是吗 莱纳德只告诉我 |
[05:30] | was the Toblerone bar had nuts. | 三角巧克力棒里有坚果仁 |
[05:35] | And get this, | 听这个 |
[05:36] | I saw an articulating ladder | 我看见一把折叠关节梯 |
[05:38] | with dual-leg leveling, which delivers stability | 带双腿水平校准 可以在不平坦的地面 |
[05:41] | and adaptability to uneven terrain. | 提供稳定性和适应性 |
[05:45] | Sounds like a big night. | 听起来今晚过得很充实啊 |
[05:47] | Yeah. Raj made the funniest joke, he said, | 对啊 拉杰还讲了一个超好笑的笑话 |
[05:50] | “Which is the best ladder to use to hang myself?” | 他说”哪一把梯子最适合拿来自杀上吊” |
[05:56] | So you’re keeping busy? You’re not lonely? | 所以你一直都有事情做 你不会孤单吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, not at all. | 完全不会 |
[06:00] | I’ve had outings with Leonard and Raj in the evening, | 我傍晚跟莱纳德和拉杰一起外出 |
[06:03] | and– oh, I had lunch with Dr. Nowitzki. | 对了 我还跟诺维茨基博士一起吃了午餐 |
[06:05] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[06:06] | Oh, Dr. Nowitzki is a woman. | 诺维茨基博士是女的 |
[06:08] | Oh. Really? | 是吗 |
[06:09] | Uh, when did you meet her? | 你什么时候认识她的 |
[06:11] | Many years ago. | 很多年前吧 |
[06:12] | Back when she was a grad student. | 那会她还是研究生 |
[06:13] | She’s always been a huge fan of my work, | 她一直对我的研究超级感兴趣 |
[06:15] | and now she’s doing research at Caltech. | 现在她在加州理工学院做研究 |
[06:19] | Huge fan, you say? | 超级迷妹 是吧 |
[06:22] | Yes. I think you’d like her. | 是的 我觉得你会喜欢她 |
[06:24] | She’s extremely intelligent, just like you. | 她智商超群 就跟你一样 |
[06:27] | Unlike you, she’s tall, blonde | 跟你不一样的是 她是金发高妹 |
[06:29] | and used to be an Olympic swimmer. | 还曾是奥运会的游泳选手 |
[06:35] | That’s terrific. I’ll call you right back. | 太棒了 我很快打回来给你 |
[06:39] | Oh, hey, Amy. | 艾米 |
[06:40] | I gave you one job! | 我就给了你们一个任务 |
[06:45] | Keep an eye on him. | 帮我看着他 |
[06:46] | How hard is that? | 是有多难 |
[06:48] | We thought you meant | 我们以为你说的看着他 |
[06:49] | not letting him run out into traffic. | 是别让他瞎跑到车流中 |
[06:54] | – Which he only did once. – Yeah. | -他就跑进过一次 -对 |
[06:57] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你们为什么不告诉我 |
[06:59] | We didn’t want you to worry. | 我们不想让你担心啊 |
[07:01] | Should I worry? | 我该担心吗 |
[07:02] | No. Come on, it’s Sheldon. | 不用 拜托 那可是谢尔顿 |
[07:04] | Nothing is gonna happen. | 什么事都不会发生 |
[07:05] | That’s what you said to me when I started dating him. | 我一开始跟他约会时 你也是这么说的 |
[07:07] | And then five years later, | 现在五年过去了 |
[07:09] | bingo-bango, something happened. | 结果咧结果咧 有事发生了吧 |
[07:12] | Yeah, but you’re gonna be back in three months. | 是啊 但你三个月后就回来啦 |
[07:14] | You don’t get it. | 你们不会明白 |
[07:15] | I’ve been smacking that ketchup bottle for a long time. | 那瓶番茄酱的屁股 老娘已经费劲拍了那么久 |
[07:18] | All she’s got to do is tip it over | 现在那女的只需要将它倒过来 |
[07:20] | and point it at her fries. | 对准她的薯条就能享受现成的了 |
[07:23] | Well, what do you want us to do? | 那你希望我们怎么做 |
[07:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:26] | Might be the New Jersey talking, | 可能受了新泽西州的谋杀影响 |
[07:27] | but this Nowitzki broad needs to disappear. | 但这个诺维茨基浪蹄子必须消失 |
[07:32] | That’s ridiculous. | 用不用这样啊 |
[07:34] | As far as we know, | 据我们所知 |
[07:35] | all that happened is two scientists had lunch. | 就是两名科学家一起吃午餐 |
[07:38] | Yeah, but one of those scientists | 是啊 可其中一名科学家 |
[07:39] | is a tall, blonde Olympic swimmer. | 是一名金发高妹奥运游泳选手 |
[07:42] | Come on. Looks don’t matter to Sheldon. | 拜托 谢尔顿不看外表 |
[07:45] | Because he only has eyes for you. | 因为他的眼中只有你 |
[07:50] | Nice try. | 少拍马屁 |
[07:51] | Thanks. I was scrambling. | 多谢 我胡乱拼凑瞎说的 |
[07:56] | It’s unbelievable. | 真是不可理喻 |
[07:58] | Sheldon has lunch with another woman | 谢尔顿跟别的女人吃午餐 |
[07:59] | and somehow my wife yells at me. | 而我老婆居然把我吼了一顿 |
[08:02] | Penny laid into me, too. | 佩妮也把我骂了一顿 |
[08:04] | Apparently, I’m overly fixated on | 显然 我过分专注在 |
[08:06] | premium Swiss chocolate bars. | 优质的瑞士巧克力棒上 |
[08:10] | Can you even eat those things? | 你应该不能吃那玩意吧 |
[08:11] | If I take a Lactaid a half-hour before | 提前一个半小时吃一片防胀气咀嚼片 |
[08:13] | and some Pepto right after. | 吃完后马上吃止泻药就没事啊 |
[08:15] | Sounds like a lot of work. | 听起来很麻烦啊 |
[08:17] | Yeah. Eh, I’m worth it. | 是啊 但也值了 |
[08:20] | Guys. Focus. | 伙计们 别偏题 |
[08:22] | Should we do something about Nowitzki? | 我们该对诺维茨基采取行动吗 |
[08:24] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[08:25] | Uh, well, she’s single, | 她现在单身 |
[08:27] | so if somebody else asks her out and she says yes, | 所以如果其他人约她出去 她答应的话 |
[08:30] | then we know she’s not into Sheldon. | 就证明她对谢尔顿没兴趣 |
[08:32] | I’ll do it. | 我上吧 |
[08:39] | No offense, Stuart, | 无意冒犯 斯图尔特 |
[08:41] | but th-th-the woman’s a doctor. | 但那位女性是个博士[医生] |
[08:43] | So? Doctors like me. | 那又如何 医生都喜欢我 |
[08:45] | Whenever I see mine he calls in | 我每次去找我的医生看病 |
[08:47] | a bunch of other doctors to have a look. | 他都叫很多其他医生进来看我 |
[08:53] | She’s not that kind of doctor. | 她不是那种医生 |
[08:55] | Well, her loss. | 那是她的损失 |
[08:57] | I’ve been called a genuine medical oddity. | 人称真医学奇葩就是我 |
[09:06] | Actually, I was going to suggest me. | 其实我本来是想毛遂自荐 |
[09:08] | Great. Anybody’s better than, mmm. | 太好了 谁都比那谁强 |
[09:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:14] | They took out my spleen and gallbladder, | 他们只取走了我的脾脏和胆囊 |
[09:16] | not my feelings. | 我的情感还在 |
[09:25] | Dr. Nowitzki. | 诺维茨基博士 |
[09:27] | – Good to see you. – Good to see you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[09:29] | May I join you? | 我能和你一起坐吗 |
[09:30] | No. | 不能 |
[09:35] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:39] | We should call Guinness, that might be a record. | 我们应该打给吉尼斯 那可能破了被拒绝速度的记录 |
[09:43] | She’s clearly having a working lunch | 她一看就是正在吃工作午餐 |
[09:45] | and preferred to eat alone. | 不希望被打扰 |
[09:48] | Dr. Cooper, over here. | 库珀博士 这边 |
[09:52] | I could have made her very happy. | 我本来可以让她很开心的 |
[09:56] | You kept walking. I think you did. | 你乖乖走开 我想她应该开心了 |
[10:01] | Do you really think there’s reason to worry? | 你真觉得我们有理由担心吗 |
[10:03] | Yeah, she’s definitely going after Sheldon. | 是啊 她绝对在倒追谢尔顿 |
[10:05] | I made a play for her and she shot me down. | 我勾引过她 但她拒绝我了 |
[10:07] | All right, well, that doesn’t prove anything. | 可那根本证明不了什么 |
[10:09] | Yeah, there’s a million reasons a woman would shoot Raj down. | 是啊 女人有一百万个拒绝拉杰的原因 |
[10:15] | Like, really, a million? | 真的吗 一百万个那么夸张 |
[10:17] | Fine, hundreds. | 好吧 几百个 |
[10:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:20] | The point is this could be nothing | 重点是 这可能根本没什么 |
[10:21] | and we are all overreacting. | 我们都反应过度了 |
[10:24] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[10:26] | This is my friend, | 这位是我朋友 |
[10:27] | – Dr. Nowitzki. – Hi. | -诺维茨基博士 -大家好 |
[10:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:32] | We just went swimming. | 我们刚去游泳了 |
[10:39] | And you actually got in a pool? | 你真的进泳池里了吗 |
[10:41] | I was scared, | 我一开始怕得要死 |
[10:43] | but I told myself it’s just a big bathtub. | 但我告诉自己 这只是个大浴缸 |
[10:47] | Then I got scared again ’cause there are | 然后我再度怕得要死 |
[10:49] | all these strangers in my bathtub. | 因为我浴缸里有很多陌生人 |
[10:52] | I was proud of him– a lot of people | 我为他感到骄傲 |
[10:53] | don’t put their face in the water on the first day. | 很多人第一天都不敢把脸埋进水里 |
[10:56] | Well, I was hiding from a bee, but it still counts. | 我是为了躲避一只蜜蜂 但那也算数 |
[11:01] | Can I just squeeze in here? | 麻烦让个位子给我 |
[11:07] | So, Sheldon, have you talked to Amy? | 谢尔顿 你跟艾米联系过了吗 |
[11:09] | Yes, we Skyped this morning | 有啊 我们今早视频聊天了 |
[11:10] | and I’m sure I’ll check in with her before I go to sleep. | 我睡前会再跟她联系一次 |
[11:13] | Sheldon talks about her all the time. | 谢尔顿总说起她 |
[11:14] | I can’t wait to meet her. | 我等不及见她了 |
[11:15] | That is true. | 真的 |
[11:16] | She keeps asking how long Amy’s going to be gone. | 她一直在问艾米会离开多久 |
[11:22] | Uh, so, Ramona, tell us about yourself. | 拉蒙娜 自我介绍一下吧 |
[11:24] | Do you, do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[11:26] | Leonard, your wife is sitting right here. | 莱纳德 你老婆就坐在旁边 |
[11:28] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[11:32] | No, my work doesn’t leave me a lot of time for relationships. | 我的工作很忙 没什么时间谈恋爱 |
[11:35] | I think you made that very clear. | 这一点你已经表达得很清楚了 |
[11:38] | She was part of the American team at CERN. | 她曾是欧洲核子研究中心美国团队的一员 |
[11:41] | I had a front row seat when they detected the Higgs boson. | 他们探测到希格斯玻色子时 我就在现场 |
[11:44] | Do you know, | 你知道吗 |
[11:45] | I’ve corresponded with Peter Higgs. | 我和彼得·希格斯通过信 |
[11:45] | 英国理论物理学家 提出了希格斯机制 曾获诺贝尔物理学奖 | |
[11:47] | Would you like to see some of his letters? | 你想看看他的信吗 |
[11:49] | – Absolutely. – I’ll get them. | -当然了 -我去拿 |
[11:51] | Well, hang on, I’ll come with you. | 等等 我跟你一起去 |
[11:53] | Oh, fun. | 真好玩 |
[11:54] | Like a play date. | 像玩耍约会一样 |
[11:59] | Okay, correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that exactly | 如果我说错了 纠正我 |
[12:01] | what we were supposed to stop from happening? | 但我们不是该阻止这种事的发生吗 |
[12:04] | I threw my body at them, | 我都舍身用肉体隔开他们了 |
[12:05] | what else did you want me to do? | 你还想要我怎么样 |
[12:10] | You think you should call Amy? | 你觉得该打电话给艾米吗 |
[12:11] | You got fingers and a mouth, you call her. | 你有手有嘴 你打啊 |
[12:17] | Here you go. | 你看 |
[12:18] | Are these all from Peter Higgs? | 这些信都是彼得·希格斯写给你的吗 |
[12:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:21] | They’re from many famous people. | 有很多不同的名人 |
[12:23] | See? Oh, like this one. | 看到没 比如这封信 |
[12:24] | This is from Patrick Stewart. | 来自帕特里克·斯图尔特 |
[12:26] | It says if I come to his house again, | 信上说 如果我再去他家 |
[12:28] | I get to meet his dogs. | 他就会放狗来跟我”会一会” |
[12:34] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:38] | – Hello, Sheldon. – Oh, hello, Amy. | -你好 谢尔顿 -你好 艾米 |
[12:41] | I was missing you again. | 我又想你了 |
[12:43] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[12:44] | Hey, this is good timing. | 时机正好 |
[12:46] | Remember that Dr. Nowitzki I told you about? | 还记得我之前跟你提过的诺维茨基博士吗 |
[12:49] | She’s right here. | 她就在这儿呢 |
[12:52] | Sh-she’s what? | 她什么 |
[12:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:59] | So nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[13:05] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[13:07] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:09] | A little late, Leonard. | 有点迟了 莱纳德 |
[13:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:14] | What is Leonard doing calling you at this hour? | 莱纳德这个时候打电话给你做什么 |
[13:17] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[13:19] | I must tell you, that seems a little inappropriate. | 我得跟你说 这样似乎有点不合适 |
[13:22] | Don’t you agree? | 你同意吗 |
[13:23] | I do. | 同意 |
[13:24] | See? | 瞧 |
[13:26] | We both think so. | 我们都这样认为 |
[13:31] | All right, this is making me crazy. | 好了 我快疯了 |
[13:32] | Somebody’s got to go over there. | 你们谁过去一下 |
[13:34] | You got feet and legs, you do it. | 你有腿有脚 你去啊 |
[13:38] | Will you go with me? | 你要和我一起去吗 |
[13:40] | To do what? Shake a can of nickels at them? | 去了做什么 冲他们摇硬币罐吗 |
[13:44] | We’re being ridiculous. | 我们太杞人忧天了 |
[13:46] | There’s no way a woman that attractive | 那么漂亮的女人是不可能 |
[13:48] | is trying to seduce Sheldon Cooper. | 试图勾引谢尔顿·库珀的 |
[13:52] | You done trying to make yourself feel better? | 你的自我安慰牌打完了没 |
[13:55] | No. I haven’t played the race card yet. | 没 我还没打种族歧视牌呢 |
[14:01] | Hey, I hate to break up the party, | 我也不想打断聚会 |
[14:03] | but Amy says I’m tired and have to go to bed. | 但艾米说我累了 必须上床睡觉 |
[14:09] | It was nice seeing everybody. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[14:10] | Thank you for dinner. | 多谢你们的晚餐 |
[14:11] | – Sure. – Our pleasure. | -不客气 -我们的荣幸 |
[14:12] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[14:15] | Walk me to my car? | 要送我上车吗 |
[14:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:17] | We’ll all go. | 我们一起送 |
[14:36] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:48] | Pardon. I just need to… yeah. | 不好意思 我过去下 好了 |
[15:01] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[15:02] | It was like Mario Kart. | 像玩”马里奥赛车” |
[15:08] | Bye. | 拜 |
[15:11] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[15:12] | Wh– Is this about Leonard and Amy? | 是关于莱纳德和艾米的事吗 |
[15:13] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不爽 |
[15:19] | Okay, I know you don’t have a lot of experience with women, | 我知道你在女人方面经验不足 |
[15:21] | but Ramona seems to have | 但拉蒙娜似乎 |
[15:23] | a romantic interest in you. | 对你有意思 |
[15:25] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没道理 |
[15:27] | She knows I have a girlfriend. | 她知道我有女朋友 |
[15:28] | Well, sometimes women don’t care. | 有时候女人不在乎 |
[15:30] | Sometimes it makes them want a guy even more. | 有时候这令她们更想要这个男人 |
[15:34] | That may be true, | 可能是这样 |
[15:35] | but Dr. Nowitzki’s just a friend. | 但诺维茨基博士只是朋友 |
[15:37] | In fact, I wouldn’t have even noticed she’s a woman | 事实上 如果她没穿那件突显 |
[15:40] | if she hadn’t worn that bathing suit that highlighted her bosom. | 她胸部的泳衣的话 我都没注意到她是女人 |
[15:46] | Okay. Um… …let’s try this. | 好吧 我们换个说法 |
[15:48] | Think of yourself as one of those | 把你自己想象成那种 |
[15:50] | limited edition toys people like to collect. | 人们喜欢收集的限量版玩具公仔 |
[15:54] | I already do. | 我一直是这样想的 |
[15:58] | Well, then you get it. | 那你就会明白了 |
[16:00] | Because there’s only one of me, | 因为我是独一无二的 |
[16:02] | I’m more valuable. | 我更有价值 |
[16:03] | Right. | 对啊 |
[16:04] | Although, Amy’s already taken me out of my package | 不过 艾米已经把我从包装盒中拿出来 |
[16:08] | and played with me. | 玩过了 我掉价了 |
[16:13] | Let’s forget the toy thing, okay? | 别管玩具这个比喻了 |
[16:15] | – Um, maybe… – Penny, look. I appreciate your concern, | -也许 -佩妮 感谢你的关心 |
[16:18] | but I don’t think that’s what’s happening. | 但我不觉得事情是这样的 |
[16:21] | All right. What do you think is happening? | 好吧 你觉得事情是怎样的 |
[16:24] | I think Dr. Nowitzki is a friendly colleague. | 我觉得诺维茨基博士是一位友好的同事 |
[16:27] | I think you and Leonard need to see a marriage counselor. | 我觉得你和莱纳德需要见婚姻咨询师 |
[16:31] | And I need to update my resume | 我需要去更新简历 |
[16:34] | to include swimming as a special skill. | 加上游泳这项特殊技能 |
[16:44] | Don’t look at me like that, I tried. | 别这样看着我 我尽力了 |
[16:54] | Hey, did you eat yet? | 你吃了吗 |
[16:55] | Uh, breakfast yes, lunch no. | 吃了早餐 没吃中餐 |
[16:57] | I did have a cough drop, | 我服用了止咳糖 |
[16:59] | but that really rides the line between sucking and eating. | 但这是介于吸和吃之间的行为 |
[17:03] | Well, perfect. I made us sandwiches. | 太好了 我给咱俩做了三明治 |
[17:05] | How thoughtful. | 真是周到 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:08] | No big deal, | 没什么 |
[17:09] | I enjoy spending time with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[17:11] | And I with you. | 我也是 |
[17:14] | Question: | 问一下 |
[17:15] | are you seeking a romantic relationship with me? | 你是想和我发展恋爱关系吗 |
[17:20] | What if I were? | 如果我是呢 |
[17:22] | Well, that would raise a number of problems. | 这会引起一系列的问题 |
[17:24] | We’re colleagues. | 我们是同事 |
[17:26] | I’m currently in a relation… | 我现在有女友 |
[17:36] | Excuse me a moment. | 恕我失陪一下 |
[18:37] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[18:39] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[18:40] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[18:58] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |