时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – What’s this? – Oh, nothing, | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[00:05] | just some math we don’t need. | 一些我们用不着的数学 |
[00:06] | This is a different approach. | 这是另一种方案 |
[00:07] | You trying to get the guidance system even smaller? | 你们是想把这个导向系统做得更小吗 |
[00:10] | It’s just a… theory. | 这只是纸上谈兵 |
[00:12] | Well, it’s not even worked out. | 都还没算出来呢 |
[00:16] | I want this. | 我要这个方案 |
[00:19] | Uh, but we’ve already met the agreed upon specs. | 但我们已经做到之前约定的规格了 |
[00:22] | Going smaller would require weeks’ worth of new computations. | 将规格变小需要花好几周重新计算 |
[00:26] | So get the kid with the two shirts to do it. | 那就让那个长袖套短袖的小孩做啊 |
[00:30] | Sir, I mean, if I may, | 长官 请容许我说一句 |
[00:33] | uh, we’ve put a lot of thought and effort | 我们已经花费大量的心思和功夫 |
[00:35] | into this current prototype. | 在现在这台原型机上 |
[00:37] | It’s a really elegant solution, | 这真的是一个完美的方案了 |
[00:38] | and most importantly, it works. | 最重要的是 它可以实现 |
[00:40] | You both make excellent points. | 你们俩说得都非常有道理 |
[00:42] | And thank you for presenting it so articulately. | 感谢你们如此清晰地表达出来 |
[00:45] | Make this. | 把这个方案做出来 |
[00:49] | Champagne, | 香槟 |
[00:50] | – champagne, – Thank you. | -香槟 -谢谢 |
[00:52] | and for the world’s tallest second grader, apple juice. | 以及全世界身高最高二年级生的苹果汁 |
[00:56] | No bendy straw, some party. | 连可弯曲吸管都没有 好一个派对啊 |
[01:00] | Hey, a-a toast. | 敬个酒 |
[01:01] | Thank you all for your support | 谢谢你们在 |
[01:03] | while we worked on our Air Force project. | 我们做这个空军项目时给予的各种支持 |
[01:05] | And please know that | 希望你们明白 |
[01:06] | we could not have done it without you, | 我们的成功有你们的一份功劳 |
[01:07] | so cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[01:09] | You know, it’s nice of you to acknowledge us, | 很感激你愿意答谢我们 |
[01:11] | but this is your accomplishment. | 但这是属于你们的成就 |
[01:13] | Yeah, you guys did this all on your own. | 对啊 你们仨齐心协力把它完成了 |
[01:15] | Without me. | 三缺一 |
[01:18] | To success without Raj. | 敬抛下拉杰并获取成功一杯 |
[01:22] | So what happens next? | 那接下来呢 |
[01:23] | Phase two, | 第二阶段 |
[01:24] | we test it, perfect it, | 测试它 再完善它 |
[01:25] | and hope to live long enough to see the movie | 然后祈祷自己命长到足以 |
[01:27] | based on our lives starring more attractive versions of us. | 看到由超帅气演员来扮演我们的传记电影 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I’ll definitely live long enough– | 我肯定能活够久 |
[01:32] | vitamin C. | 维他命C |
[01:34] | First thing tomorrow morning, we’re back at it. | 明早第一件事 就是我们仨继续开工 |
[01:36] | Without me. | 继续三缺一 |
[01:39] | I hope his character doesn’t make it into the movie; | 希望他这个角色不会被写进电影里 |
[01:40] | he’s kind of a bummer. | 太扫兴了 |
[01:46] | Leonard Hofstadter. | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德 |
[01:47] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[01:49] | I don’t care if this thing’s burning out my retinas; | 就算这玩意会烧掉我的视网膜也没关系 |
[01:51] | it makes me feel special. | 它让人家感觉好特别 |
[01:53] | Now, before we field test, I think we… | 在我们实地测试前 我们… |
[01:59] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[02:01] | Where is everything? | 东西都去哪了 |
[02:02] | Who else has access to this room? | 还有谁有进入许可 |
[02:04] | It’s a secure lab in a classified facility; | 这是机密建筑里的安全实验室 |
[02:06] | only the U.S. Government and us. | 只有美国政府与我们才可进入 |
[02:08] | This is very disconcerting. | 好令人不安啊 |
[02:11] | But the movie did just get good. | 但我们的电影一下就精彩了起来 |
[02:40] | Sir, I-I-I’m sorry but I just don’t get it. | 长官 抱歉 但我就是想不明白 |
[02:43] | Y-You came into our lab in the middle of the night | 你大半夜跑进我们的实验室 |
[02:46] | and took our prototype and all of our research | 拿走我们的原型机与实验成果 |
[02:47] | and didn’t even tell us? | 完全不知会我们一声吗 |
[02:49] | Sounds like you get it. | 听起来你已经想明白了啊 |
[02:53] | Well, why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[02:55] | You guys completed phase one, we’ll take it from here. | 你们完成了第一阶段 剩下我们来接手就行 |
[02:58] | Where did you move it? | 你把东西转移到哪里了 |
[03:00] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[03:01] | Are you implementing phase two? | 你要施行第二阶段计划吗 |
[03:03] | I can’t tell you that. | 无可奉告 |
[03:05] | Wait, so you’re just going to take all the work | 所以你打算抢走我们 |
[03:06] | we’ve done for the last year and toss us aside? | 过去一整年的成果 然后把我们一脚踢开 |
[03:10] | That one I can tell you, yes. | 这个我能告诉你们 是的 |
[03:14] | This is all very upsetting. | 这好令人伤心啊 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到你伤心我也很遗憾 |
[03:18] | As you know, the primary focus of the United States military | 毕竟美国军方的主要焦点就放在 |
[03:21] | is people’s feelings. | 照顾人民情感上了 |
[03:25] | If that’s sarcasm, please save it for our enemies. | 如果你是在讽刺 请留去讽刺我国的敌人 |
[03:31] | Well, I may be moving out soon. | 我可能很快就搬走了 |
[03:32] | I think I found a place to live. | 我找到地方住了 |
[03:33] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 真不想听到你要搬走 |
[03:35] | Really? | 真心的吗 |
[03:36] | You kept sending me apartment listings. | 你一直给我发公寓租赁广告 |
[03:41] | Um… well, I… | 这个嘛 我… |
[03:43] | yeah, you got me. | 好吧 我无力反驳 |
[03:46] | Where are you moving? | 你要搬去哪里 |
[03:47] | And when? But a-also where? | 什么时候搬 还有搬去哪里 |
[03:50] | Bert has a room for rent. | 伯特有一间房出租 |
[03:52] | So you’re gonna be roommates with Bert? | 所以你要跟伯特当室友吗 |
[03:53] | Uh, no, it’s, uh, pretty private, actually, | 不是 其实那房间挺私密的 |
[03:56] | it’s over his garage. | 在他的车库楼上 |
[03:57] | So the only time I’ll see him is when he pulls his car in, | 所以我唯一会见到他的时间是他停车进来 |
[03:59] | does his laundry or practices drums in my dining room. | 洗衣服或在我餐厅练鼓的时候 |
[04:04] | Well, good for you. | 那挺好的 |
[04:05] | I actually have a little news myself. | 其实我也有个消息要分享 |
[04:07] | Okay, we’re just gonna circle back to when he’s moving out? | 好吧 话题会回到他什么时候搬走吗 |
[04:09] | Okay, that’s cool. | 算了 没关系 |
[04:12] | I was, uh, asked to be a visiting researcher at Princeton. | 我受邀赴普林斯顿大学任访问学者 |
[04:15] | Hey, that’s amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[04:16] | – Good for you. – Congratulations. | -真棒 -恭喜你 |
[04:16] | Thanks, but the thing is I’ll be gone for a few months | 谢谢 但问题是我得离开几个月 |
[04:18] | and I don’t know how Sheldon’s gonna feel about that. | 我不知道谢尔顿会对此作何感想 |
[04:21] | Oh, come on, he’s a grown man, he can take care of himself. | 拜托 他是个成年人 完全可以照顾自己 |
[04:24] | You really believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[04:27] | Once again, you got me. | 我再次无力反驳 |
[04:33] | How can you work on something for a year | 你努力了一年的心血 |
[04:35] | and they just take it? | 他们怎么可以就这样夺走 |
[04:36] | I can’t believe the Air Force would treat us like that. | 真不敢相信美国空军会这样对我们 |
[04:38] | You know, I have a good mind to stop paying my taxes. | 我很想从今天开始不再交税 |
[04:41] | It’s too bad I enjoy doing them so much. | 我超享受计算税费的过程 可惜了 |
[04:50] | The Air Force did it again. | 美国空军又出手了 |
[04:52] | They’re erasing our lives! | 他们要抹去我们的生活 |
[04:55] | Third floor, wrong apartment. | 这是三楼 走错公寓了 |
[05:00] | Although, if anyone’s gonna clean out your apartment | 不过如果有人要把你们公寓清空 |
[05:02] | and disappear, it’d be Penny. | 然后消失 那人一定是佩妮 |
[05:05] | She might disappear, | 她可能会消失 |
[05:06] | but she’s definitely not cleaning anything. | 但要想她会清任何东西 那是不可能的 |
[05:14] | It’s okay, everything’s here. | 没事 一切都在 |
[05:17] | Oh, hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:18] | You won’t believe it; | 说了你们也不会信 |
[05:19] | the military confiscated our project. | 军方没收了我们整个项目 |
[05:21] | – What? – You’re kidding. | -什么 -开玩笑吧 |
[05:22] | Why would they do that? | 他们为什么要这么做 |
[05:23] | They wouldn’t say. | 无可奉告 |
[05:25] | I feel so betrayed. | 我深深地觉得被背叛了 |
[05:27] | You know, all my life I thought Uncle Sam was a friendly uncle | 我此生一直以为山姆大叔[美国政府]是 |
[05:29] | who brought you presents. | 友好会送人礼物那种大叔 |
[05:31] | Turns out he’s the other kind. | 结果他恰恰相反 |
[05:35] | Sheldon, I’m so sorry. | 谢尔顿 真是太遗憾了 |
[05:36] | Thank you. Can we just talk about something else? | 多谢关心 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[05:38] | Yeah, what’s going on with you guys? | 对啊 你们有什么消息要分享吗 |
[05:40] | Give us some good news. | 给我们来点好消息 |
[05:41] | Amy’s got some news. | 艾米有话说 |
[05:48] | Yeah, um… | 是的 |
[05:50] | Raj is moving out. | 拉杰要搬走了 |
[05:54] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[05:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:01] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 |
[06:02] | Not really. | 不好 |
[06:04] | Want me to put on some Neil Diamond? | 用我给你放尼尔·戴蒙德的歌吗 |
[06:06] | That always makes you feel better. | 你每次听了都会开心点 |
[06:08] | No. | 不用了 |
[06:09] | Then you’ll get all sexed up and I’m not in the mood. | 你听一听就会开始发情 而我现在没心情 |
[06:14] | I mean, an entire year wasted. | 整整一年都白费了 |
[06:17] | You might be forgetting another accomplishment of the past year. | 你或许忘记了去年你还有一项成就 |
[06:20] | Yeah, yeah, we brought life into the world. | 是是是 我们还将一个小生命带来人世 |
[06:25] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[06:25] | That’s the importance you put on us having a baby? | 你就这么形容我们生孩子的重要性吗 |
[06:28] | I’m happy about it, but, I mean, it’s not like I did much. | 我对此当然开心啊 但我又没怎么出力 |
[06:31] | I mean, after the first three minutes | 我是说 前三分钟过后 |
[06:32] | it was pretty much all you. | 剩下的都是你的功劳 |
[06:38] | So, did you tell him about Princeton yet? | 你跟他说了去普林斯顿大学的事了吗 |
[06:40] | No, I’m waiting till he’s in a good mood. | 还没 我想等他心情好时再说 |
[06:42] | Oh, sweetie, you might not live that long. | 亲爱的 那你可能活不到那个时候 |
[06:46] | I don’t know, maybe I shouldn’t go. | 我不知道 或许我不该走 |
[06:48] | Oh, stop it, he’ll be fine. | 别闹了 他会没事的 |
[06:50] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[06:51] | And he’ll have you and Leonard | 反正他还有你和莱纳德 |
[06:52] | right across the hall the whole time. | 你们就住在对门 |
[06:54] | Oh, damn, wait, you know, maybe you shouldn’t go… | 糟糕 等等 或许你不该走 |
[06:56] | Got to go. | 挂了啊 |
[06:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[07:01] | I apologize for exceeding my allotted bathroom time. | 我为占用超过分配好的如厕时间道歉 |
[07:05] | Are you feeling okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:06] | Not really. | 不好 |
[07:08] | Apparently grief can make one less regular. | 貌似悲伤会影响人如厕的规律性 |
[07:13] | Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这个消息我也很难过 |
[07:15] | No, I sat and I sat, but to no avail. | 我坐在马桶上等了又等 但徒劳无功 |
[07:19] | Oh, the-the more details, the more sorry. | 细节越多 我越难过 |
[07:23] | Well, maybe this’ll cheer you up. | 或许这个能让你开心一点 |
[07:26] | I made your favorite oatmeal… | 我做了你最喜欢的燕麦片 |
[07:28] | plain. | 什么都没加 |
[07:31] | What’s the occasion? | 今天是什么好日子啊 |
[07:33] | No occasion, I just wanted to do something nice for you. | 没什么 我只是想做点让你开心的事 |
[07:36] | You’re so kind. | 你人真好 |
[07:38] | You know, I don’t know how I ever got by without you. | 真不知道认识你之前 我是怎么活过来的 |
[07:44] | That’s sweet, but you… you did just fine on your own. | 你嘴真甜 但你之前一个人也活得好好的 |
[07:48] | Well, I thought that, too, | 我本来也以为是这样 |
[07:49] | but I’ve come to realize, I am completely dependent on you. | 但我逐渐意识到 我对你十分依赖 |
[07:54] | Sheldon, you’re, you’re being silly. | 谢尔顿 说什么傻话 |
[07:56] | No, to wake up every morning and know you’re there | 不 每天早上醒来 知道你在身边 |
[08:00] | is a great comfort to me. | 我都感到很安心 |
[08:03] | Mmm, tasteless. | 寡淡无味 |
[08:10] | How do you do it? | 你手艺怎么那么巧 |
[08:14] | You know, what you need to do is | 你现在要做的就是 |
[08:15] | put this Air Force project behind you | 忘掉这个空军项目 |
[08:17] | and just dive into something new. | 把精力投入新的研究 |
[08:20] | Well, there is our quantum cognition experiment. | 倒是可以投入我们的量子认知试验 |
[08:23] | You and I could spend more time on that. | 我和你可以多花点时间在那上面 |
[08:25] | Oh, I don’t know, | 我说不好 |
[08:27] | I mean, let’s say we succeed in proving | 就算我们成功证明了 |
[08:29] | that our consciousness creates reality. | 我们的意识创造现实 |
[08:31] | I mean, what will we have really accomplished? | 那也算不上什么伟大成就 |
[08:33] | You know, a loaf of bread’s still three bucks. | 一块面包还是卖三块钱啊 |
[08:37] | I’m confused. | 我不懂了 |
[08:38] | You’re always saying that you want to spend more time with me. | 是你总说希望有更多时间和我相处 |
[08:41] | That is true, I have said that. | 对 我是这么说过 |
[08:43] | Well, a lot, it’s very annoying. | 你整天说 真的很烦 |
[08:47] | Has something changed? | 发生什么变化了吗 |
[08:49] | Um, is there something that you’re not telling me? | 你是不是有事瞒着我 |
[08:54] | I was offered a summer research fellowship at Princeton. | 我得到了普林斯顿大学的夏季研究奖学金 |
[09:00] | Princeton? | 普林斯顿吗 |
[09:02] | A fine institution. | 很不错的大学 |
[09:05] | The place where Albert Einstein taught. | 阿尔伯特·爱因斯坦教过书的地方 |
[09:08] | And where Leonard got his PhD, | 莱纳德也是在那里拿到博士学位 |
[09:10] | so it may have gone downhill. | 所以那学校可能没落了 |
[09:15] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是那所 |
[09:17] | Well, that’s wonderful. | 这是很棒的消息 |
[09:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[09:21] | Well, I-I haven’t accepted it yet. | 我还没接受 |
[09:22] | I wanted to talk to you first. | 我想先跟你商量一下 |
[09:24] | Wh-What is there to talk about? | 有什么好商量的 |
[09:25] | You have to take it. It’s important. | 你必须接受 这很重要 |
[09:27] | So are you. | 你也很重要 |
[09:28] | Thank you, but I’ll be fine. | 谢谢 但我不会有事的 |
[09:30] | Are-are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:31] | Yes. I may have lost my guidance system and my girlfriend, | 是的 虽然我可能失去了导向系统和女友 |
[09:36] | but I still have a colon full of yesterday’s meals | 但我结肠里还有昨天吃的食物 |
[09:38] | to keep me company. | 陪伴着我 |
[09:43] | Although, thanks to your high-fiber breakfast, | 不过 因为你做的高纤早餐 |
[09:44] | I’m sure that’ll be leaving me, too. | 它们很快也要离我而去了 |
[09:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:53] | He doesn’t put raisins or banana slices or anything in it? | 他都不往里面加葡萄干或香蕉片那些吗 |
[09:58] | I don’t think plain oatmeal was the point of that story. | 我觉得纯燕麦不是这件事的重点 |
[10:01] | I mean, I like a little brown sugar… | 我是喜欢加点红糖啦 |
[10:02] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[10:04] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -不好意思 |
[10:06] | You’re still gonna go, right? | 你还是会去的吧 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:08] | Sheldon’s so vulnerable right now. | 谢尔顿现在那么脆弱 |
[10:10] | Oh, come on. Look, if the roles were reversed, | 听着 如果你们角色调换 |
[10:12] | he’d be on the first train to New Jersey, | 他会马上坐第一班火车去新泽西 |
[10:14] | or the second train if there were teenagers on the first one. | 如果第一班上有青少年的话 他会搭第二班 |
[10:18] | Well, distance might be nice. | 再说距离不见得是坏事啊 |
[10:20] | The last time a big project ended for Howie, | 上次华仔完成一个大型项目后 |
[10:22] | he wouldn’t stop following me around. | 我到哪儿他都要跟着 |
[10:24] | He even went with me to get a mammogram. | 我去做乳腺X光检查他也要一起去 |
[10:26] | Well, what’s wrong with that? | 那有什么问题 |
[10:27] | No, he wanted to get one with me, | 他想跟我一起做检查 |
[10:29] | like some kind of weird couple’s massage. | 跟某种诡异的情侣按摩似的 |
[10:33] | And yet you bore his child. Neato. | 然而你还是给他生了孩子 厉害 |
[10:38] | You’re excited about this opportunity, right? | 你还是对这个机会感到兴奋的 对吧 |
[10:40] | Of course. I get to be part of the first team | 当然了 我能成为第一组 |
[10:42] | to use radon markers to map the structures that… | 使用氡标记来映射结构… |
[10:45] | Okay, a simple yes will do. | 行了 说”是的”就够了 |
[10:48] | You have to go. | 你一定要去 |
[10:49] | I know, but what if Sheldon… | 我知道 可如果谢尔顿… |
[10:51] | Okay, listen to me. Your relationship can handle | 听我说 就算分隔两地一阵子 |
[10:53] | being long distance for a while. | 你们俩的感情也不会受影响 |
[10:54] | It’s not like you two are very physical. | 你们俩本来”亲密”接触也不多 |
[10:56] | Hey, you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. | 你又不知道我们关起门来都干了什么 |
[10:59] | A lot of lectures? | 总给你讲课吗 |
[11:00] | All right, so you know. | 看来你还真知道 |
[11:02] | I’m telling you, if you don’t go | 相信我 如果你不去 |
[11:04] | you’ll end up regretting it. | 你会后悔一辈子 |
[11:06] | – Wait up! ?- Oh, great. | -等等我 -又来了 |
[11:10] | You left something at home. | 你有东西忘记带了哦 |
[11:12] | A big hug! | 人家的爱心大抱抱 |
[11:16] | I found it right next to these kisses. | 还有人家的爱心小亲亲 |
[11:20] | It’s too late for me. | 我已经没救了 |
[11:21] | Save yourself. | 你快逃吧 |
[11:26] | So, are you excited to have your own place again? | 又要有自己的窝了 开心吗 |
[11:28] | I am, but I’ll miss you guys. | 开心 不过我会想你们的 |
[11:30] | Ah, we’ll miss you, too. | 我们也会想你的 |
[11:32] | Wha… you could try saying that without smiling. | 那…你说这话时能把那抹窃笑抑制住吗 |
[11:36] | I’m trying. This is the best I can do. | 我尽量了 但实在是忍不住呀 |
[11:48] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:50] | What does it look like? | 你们看我像在干嘛 |
[11:52] | I’m playing sad harmonica… | 我在吹奏悲伤的口琴曲啊 |
[11:55] | in an apartment as empty as my heart. | 在一间四壁空空犹如我心空空的公寓里 |
[11:59] | Why? | 发生什么事了 |
[12:00] | I got the blues. | 人家忧郁了 |
[12:02] | My baby done left me. | 我的宝贝要离我而去 |
[12:06] | Come on, Sheldon. | 拜托 谢尔顿 |
[12:08] | Amy’s only gone for a few months. | 艾米不过是去几个月而已 |
[12:10] | And now that I’m moving out, your old room is empty, | 现在我搬走了 你的旧房间也空出来了 |
[12:12] | so you can stay there whenever you want. | 你随时随地都可以回去住啊 |
[12:14] | Uh, could I talk to you in the hall for a sec? | 能和你在过道上聊两句吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah, sure. | 可以呀 |
[12:24] | Sheldon, you’re being silly. | 谢尔顿 你别犯傻了 |
[12:26] | Am I? | 我在犯傻吗 |
[12:27] | Yesterday I had an Air Force project, | 昨天我还在负责空军项目 |
[12:29] | a girlfriend who lived with me, | 有个同居的女友 |
[12:30] | and my good friend Raj right across the hall. | 好朋友拉杰就住在我对门 |
[12:33] | Do you really care about that last one? | 你真的在意最后这一点吗 |
[12:36] | No, but that list was sounding a little thin. | 不在意 他是给我这单子凑数的 |
[12:39] | Instead of dwelling on the negative, think about this. | 别光想不好的事 换个角度看问题 |
[12:43] | Your girlfriend was given an amazing opportunity, | 你的女朋友得到了如此珍贵的机会 |
[12:46] | which gives you an opportunity | 也让你可以借机向她 |
[12:47] | to show her that you’re a loving and supportive boyfriend. | 展现你是个能给她爱与支持的男友 |
[12:52] | So trick her. | 所以要唬弄她 |
[12:57] | All right, let me start again. | 让我重新说一遍 |
[12:59] | Uh… you and Amy… | 你和艾米 |
[13:01] | Can I get my stuff? | 我能先把东西拿出来吗 |
[13:02] | Sounds like it’s gonna be a while. | 听起来你还得解释好一段时间呢 |
[13:12] | I missed you. | 人家好想你 |
[13:15] | Come here, let’s talk. | 过来 我们聊聊 |
[13:17] | Ooh. Sounds serious. | 听起来很严重 |
[13:19] | Have I been a bad boy? | 是我太调皮 |
[13:20] | Am I gonna get a spanking | 你要打人家的小屁股了吗 |
[13:21] | – ’cause you know I… – Just listen. | -你知道我… -安静听我说 |
[13:24] | I don’t know if you realize this, | 我不知道你有没有发现 |
[13:26] | but whenever you’re between projects, | 但每次你手上没有项目时 |
[13:29] | you tend to get a little insecure. | 你就变得没有安全感 |
[13:32] | A little clingy. | 有点黏人 |
[13:33] | I know and I’m sorry. | 我知道 人家错错啦 |
[13:36] | Oh, oh, oh, okay, stop. | 好了好了 住手 |
[13:37] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[13:40] | I love when you’re affectionate, | 我喜欢你情深款款的时候 |
[13:42] | but this is not coming from a good place. | 但你这不是正常的反应 |
[13:45] | Well, excuse me, | 哎哟喂 |
[13:46] | but what did you do when you worked on that allergy drug | 那你上次花了两年时间研发过敏药 |
[13:49] | for two years and the FDA shut down your project? | 最后研究却被药监局枪毙时呢 |
[13:53] | I signed us up for ballroom dance class. | 我替咱俩报名了交际舞的课 |
[13:57] | Okay, and what did you do | 很好 还有你那一次 |
[13:59] | when they took you off the antifungal team? | 被踢出抗真菌药团队的时候呢 |
[14:03] | I made us have a baby. | 我逼着你让我怀孕了 |
[14:08] | So? | 所以结论是 |
[14:10] | Bring it in. | 放马过来吧 |
[14:13] | And now the movie just got rated “R.” | 本电影刚刚被评为限制级 |
[14:22] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[14:24] | No, but you are, | 不 是你要走 |
[14:25] | so I got you this as a present. | 所以我送你这个作为礼物 |
[14:29] | Sheldon, that isn’t necessary. | 谢尔顿 你不用这么做 |
[14:31] | No, it is. | 不 我需要 |
[14:32] | Leonard pointed out to me | 莱纳德告诉我 |
[14:33] | that I’m not always a loving and supportive boyfriend, | 我并不是一个时常能给予你爱与支持的男朋友 |
[14:37] | so here’s some quality luggage. | 所以我给你买了高质量的行李箱 |
[14:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | The salesman said it could survive a plane crash, so… | 售货员说坠机这箱子都不会有事 所以… |
[14:49] | Perhaps you should fly inside it. | 也许你应该坐在箱子里面飞 |
[14:56] | Does this mean you’re okay with me going? | 这是说你同意我离开吗 |
[14:58] | Well, I’m not looking forward to it, | 我并不期待 |
[15:00] | but it is a wonderful opportunity | 但这是千载难逢的机会 |
[15:02] | and you need to take it. | 你必须接受 |
[15:04] | Besides, Princeton is in New Jersey, | 而且 普林斯顿在新泽西 |
[15:06] | so it’s not like you’re gonna want to stay. | 所以我也不用怕你会想赖着不走 |
[15:15] | Uh, I know it’s not your birthday, | 我知道今天不是你的生日 |
[15:18] | but if you’re interested… | 但如果你有性趣… |
[15:19] | – I am. – Okay. | -我有 -好 |
[15:23] | Oh, and just to be clear, | 我得说清楚 |
[15:25] | I’m not being intimate with you in order to keep you from going. | 我和你亲热 并不是为了把你留下 |
[15:29] | I wasn’t thinking that. | 我没这样想 |
[15:31] | Well, no, it’s just, I’m just warning you, you know, | 不 我只是警告你 |
[15:33] | if you find yourself 3,000 miles away | 当你发现自己在五千公里之外 |
[15:35] | and craving a-a hit of this, you know… | 渴望得到这诱人的身躯 |
[15:40] | …I can’t Skype it to you. | 我不能通过视频给你 |
[15:44] | That’s a risk I’m willing to take. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[15:47] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[15:49] | Let’s go to the bedroom, remove our clothes, | 我们进卧室 除去衣衫 |
[15:53] | fold them neatly… | 叠得整整齐齐 |
[15:56] | …and engage in frenzied lovemaking. | 再开始狂野性爱 |
[16:02] | What if we don’t fold our clothes at all? | 如果我们不叠衣服呢 |
[16:04] | I’d… or… | 我…或者 |
[16:07] | what if we fold them? | 如果我们叠好呢 |
[16:12] | Well, here’s your key back. | 钥匙还给你们 |
[16:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:14] | As soon as I have the place set up I’m gonna have you guys over. | 我把家里布置好就请你们过去玩 |
[16:16] | Oh, we would love that. | 感谢邀请 |
[16:18] | I really can’t thank you enough for taking me in. | 你们收留我 我真是感激不尽 |
[16:20] | You know, I was in a pretty low place in my life, and… | 我处在人生的低谷 还有… |
[16:23] | Oh, Amy, you naughty vixen. | 艾米 你这个顽皮的小妖精 |
[16:31] | Anyway, uh, as I was saying, | 总之 我刚说到 |
[16:34] | I was at a pretty low place in my life and, uh, | 我处在人生的低谷中 还有 |
[16:37] | if it wasn’t for friends like you… | 如果没有你们这样的好朋友 |
[16:39] | My goodness, that form of stimulation | 我的天 这种刺激方式 |
[16:40] | is highly efficient. | 太高效了 |
[16:47] | I can’t compete with that. Bye. | 哥比不过他们 拜 |
[16:51] | Should we give them their privacy? | 我们应该给他们点隐私吗 |
[16:53] | I want to, but I don’t think I can. | 我想 但我做不到 |
[16:57] | – Whoopee! – Okay, I’m good now. | -爽 -好了 听够了 |
[17:06] | Okay, the car is waiting. | 车在等我 |
[17:07] | Do you want to walk me downstairs? | 你要送我下楼吗 |
[17:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:10] | Here, here, let me. | 让我来拿 |
[17:11] | I’ve been doing a little research on New Jersey, | 我对新泽西做了下调研 |
[17:14] | and I was delighted to learn | 我很高兴地得知 |
[17:15] | that their chief agricultural product is sod. | 他们的主要农产品是草皮 |
[17:20] | – Is it? – Hmm, yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[17:22] | Yeah, perhaps I’ve been harder on them than they deserve. | 也许我以前对他们的态度太严厉了 |
[17:28] | Do you think it’s possible | 你觉得有没可能 |
[17:29] | you might enjoy being on your own for a little while? | 你会享受一段独处的时光呢 |
[17:33] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[17:34] | I’ve never really lived by myself. | 我从来没真正一个人住过 |
[17:36] | What if I become strange and eccentric? | 如果我变得古怪又神经怎么办 |
[17:44] | I’ll love you no matter what. | 无论怎样我都爱你 |
[17:48] | Howard Hughes saved his urine in milk bottles. | 比如霍华德·休斯把自己的尿存在牛奶瓶里 |
[17:53] | We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. | 真有这天 船到桥头自然直 |
[17:57] | – And you’ll text me when you arrive at the airport? – I will. | -你到机场后会发短信给我吗 -会 |
[18:00] | And when you’re at the gate? | 到登机口也会吗 |
[18:02] | And if you see any actors from Game of Thrones in first class? | 如果你在头等舱看到《权力的游戏》里的演员呢 |
[18:06] | I don’t know what they look like, but sure. | 我不知道他们的样子 不过我会的 |
[18:08] | – And don’t forget to Skype me when you arrive. – I won’t. | -到了后别忘跟我视频 -好的 |
[18:11] | – And every morning. – Got it. | -每天早上 -明白 |
[18:12] | Now of course, my 9:00 A.M. is your noon, | 当然 我这边9点 你那边已经是中午了 |
[18:14] | so let’s avoid the whole “Good morning,” | 咱们直接避免”早上好” |
[18:16] | “Good afternoon” minefield, | “中午好”的误区 |
[18:17] | and let’s just say, “Hello.” | 直接说”你好”吧 |
[18:20] | Good thinking. | 想得真周到 |
[18:21] | And just remember, I am proud of you | 记住 我为你感到骄傲 |
[18:23] | and I support you in all that you do. | 你做什么我都支持你 |
[18:26] | Thank you. That means a lot. | 谢谢你 意义重大 |
[18:28] | Oh, and one last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:29] | If you find yourself working with a male scientist | 如果你在工作中碰到一位男性科学家 |
[18:32] | who’s as smart as me, as tall as me | 他和我一样聪明一样高大 |
[18:34] | and has hair like Thor, | 留着雷神索尔的发型 |
[18:36] | well, then I want you to step away from the situation | 我要你马上远离现场 |
[18:38] | and call me immediately. | 立刻给我打电话 |