时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re pinned down! | 被敌人包围 |
[00:03] | We can’t get through! | 我们冲不出去了 |
[00:04] | Sheldon, get over here and help! | 谢尔顿 快过来帮忙 |
[00:06] | Okay, one second. | 好 马上来 |
[00:10] | Sheldon, why are you jumping up and down? | 谢尔顿 你干嘛在原地上下蹦 |
[00:12] | I’m trying to shoot. | 我试着开枪呢 |
[00:13] | Then use the shoot button, | 那你按开枪钮啊 |
[00:15] | not the “Wonderful thing about Tiggers” button! | 不是按”演示跳跳虎的强项”钮 |
[00:20] | That’s it, we’re dead. | 结束了 团灭 |
[00:22] | Okay, challenge them again. | 申请再战 |
[00:23] | Doing it right now. | 战书已下 |
[00:25] | Oh, they can’t. | 他们打不了 |
[00:26] | There’s an important Little League game tomorrow. | 明天有场重要的9到12岁儿童棒球大赛呢 |
[00:31] | No wonder they beat us, they’re jocks. | 难怪能虐我们 人家是运动员 |
[00:34] | What happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[00:36] | I used to excel at these things. | 我曾叱咤游戏界 |
[00:38] | Kids are always better at video games. | 小孩子向来比较会打电玩 |
[00:40] | Well, I don’t like it. | 我讨厌这样 |
[00:41] | Mm, if it makes you feel better, you still dress like a child. | 有句安慰的话不知该不该讲 你穿着还像小孩 |
[00:45] | No, but it’s not just video games. | 不 不只是电玩 |
[00:46] | I downloaded the new O.S. For my phone, took me a week | 我给手机更新了版本 我花了一周 |
[00:49] | to stop accidentally texting kissy faces to everyone. | 才不再意外给人发送亲亲表情 |
[00:53] | Oh, so our love is not real? | 所以我们的爱情是假的吗 |
[00:56] | Well, I-I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感觉 |
[00:58] | I tried one of those electronic Japanese toilets, | 我试着用过日本的全自动马桶 |
[01:01] | practically shot myself across the room. | 结果差点把我弹飞出厕所 |
[01:05] | I guess I just need to face it, | 看来我不得不承认 |
[01:07] | I’m no longer a wunderkind. | 我不再是少年神童 |
[01:08] | Now I just wonder what’s for lunch. | 我现在只是少根筋 不知中午吃啥儿童 |
[01:11] | Hot dogs. | 热狗 |
[01:40] | I didn’t know you could drink while you’re breastfeeding. | 我都不知道哺乳期可以喝酒 |
[01:42] | Yeah, they say the yeast in beer helps with milk production. | 人家说啤酒里的酵母有助产奶 |
[01:45] | I’m pretty sure that’s a myth, let me check. | 我敢说这是不实传闻 我查查 |
[01:47] | Ruin it for me and I’ll break this glass over your head. | 查出来我不能喝 我就用这杯子打爆你头 |
[01:51] | To denial. | 敬自欺欺人一杯 |
[01:54] | Oh, I’m gonna get another. | 我去续杯 |
[01:56] | You want food? | 要吃的吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, breastfeeding burns, like, 5,000 calories a day. | 要 哺乳每天会消耗掉5000卡热量 |
[02:00] | Do not touch that phone. | 敢碰你手机试试 |
[02:06] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[02:08] | Oh, Zack. Hey. | 扎克 你好啊 |
[02:09] | What are the odds of running into you here? | 得多巧啊 能在这里碰到你 |
[02:11] | Well, it’s a bar, so pretty good. | 这是间酒吧 所以不需要多巧 |
[02:14] | Uh, what’s new? | 有何新鲜事 |
[02:15] | Oh, tons of stuff. | 挺多的呢 |
[02:17] | Put artificial grass in my backyard, got engaged, | 后院种了人工草皮 订了婚 |
[02:19] | had a scary mole that turned out to be Sharpie. | 疑似皮肤癌的痣后来发现只是记号笔印迹 |
[02:23] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜你啊 |
[02:25] | That’s what my dermatologist said. | 我的皮肤科医生也这么说 |
[02:27] | No, on-on getting engaged, good for you. | 是恭喜你订婚 太好了 |
[02:30] | Oh, thanks. How about you? | 谢谢 那你呢 |
[02:32] | Hey, how’s Leonard? | 莱纳德最近好吗 |
[02:33] | Is he still smart? | 还那么聪明吗 |
[02:34] | Yes, yes, he’s working for the government | 还好 还那么聪明 他正在为 |
[02:36] | on an infinite persistence gyroscope. | 政府研发无限持续陀螺仪 |
[02:39] | Of course, the first time I say it right, | 果然 我第一次说正确 |
[02:40] | he’s not even here. | 他人就刚好不在 |
[02:42] | I love that little guy. | 我可喜欢这小个子了 |
[02:44] | Hey, we should all have dinner sometime. | 或许我们该找一天一起吃饭 |
[02:46] | Uh, yeah, sure, I’ll check with Leonard. | 可以啊 我再问一下莱纳德 |
[02:48] | Cool, I’ll check with Sara. | 太好了 那我也问下莎拉 |
[02:51] | Sara, pull up my calendar. | 莎拉[Siri] 调出我的日程表 |
[02:56] | It never works for me. | 这功能从来没好使过 |
[03:01] | I’ve been thinking about our recent humiliation. | 我一直在想我们这次遭人羞辱的事 |
[03:05] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说得更详细才知道哪次 |
[03:07] | At the hands of those teenagers. | 被孩子们羞辱 |
[03:11] | More. | 还不够详细 |
[03:13] | Boy teenagers. | 被少年们羞辱 |
[03:15] | Oh, the video game. Yeah, that was bad. | 电玩啊 是啊 太惨了 |
[03:18] | I started doing some reading on cognitive vitality, | 我开始去阅读一些有关认知活力的文章 |
[03:21] | and I came across an area of research called “Super-aging.” | 读到了一个有关”青春永驻”的研究领域 |
[03:25] | You know who’s a super-ager? Jennifer Lopez. | 你们知道谁青春永驻吗 珍妮弗·洛佩兹 |
[03:27] | Like, what is her secret? | 她的不老秘方到底是什么啊 |
[03:31] | Now, this is rare. | 这情况还真罕见 |
[03:32] | I don’t know which one of you I want to stop talking first. | 我不知道自己想先让你们俩哪个闭嘴 |
[03:37] | The theory is that if you really tax your brain, | 这理论是说如果你狠狠磨炼你的大脑 |
[03:40] | the neurofibers will become thicker | 脑神经纤维会变得更粗壮 |
[03:42] | and the glial cells more lustrous. | 神经胶质细胞更有光泽 |
[03:44] | Like JLo’s hair. | 就像珍妮弗的秀发 |
[03:47] | Boy, it is neck and neck right now. | 两位 真的是不相上下啊 |
[03:50] | How is super-aging any different | 那保持青春永驻跟 |
[03:52] | than, like, doing crossword puzzles? | 做填字游戏有什么区别 |
[03:54] | Well, it’s not just doing simple cognitive tasks. | 不再是做些简单的认知任务就行了 |
[03:56] | You need to push your brain out of its comfort zone | 你得逼你的大脑走出原本的舒适区 |
[03:58] | and reach mental exhaustion. | 再使其达到精神疲惫的状态 |
[04:00] | I drive you to work every day, | 我天天开车载你上班 |
[04:02] | my brain must look like the Hulk. | 我的大脑估计得强壮得像绿巨人 |
[04:05] | If you really want to challenge yourself, | 如果你真的想挑战自己极限 |
[04:07] | you could learn to speak Hindi. | 你可以试着学印地语啊 |
[04:09] | Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha. | 我八岁那年就学会了 |
[04:14] | Could you say that in English? | 你能用英语说吗 |
[04:15] | I actually, I never learned Hindi. | 我其实从没学过印地语 |
[04:21] | Hey, you ready to go? | 你准备好出发了吗 |
[04:22] | Yeah, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[04:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[04:26] | Honestly? It’s a little strange having dinner with your ex-boyfriend, | 说实话 跟你的前男友吃晚饭感觉有点怪 |
[04:29] | and it’s not like we have a lot to talk about. | 又不是我们有很多话可以聊 |
[04:31] | What? He loves you, okay? | 干嘛 他超喜欢你好吗 |
[04:33] | And he’s interested in your work. | 他对你的工作很感兴趣 |
[04:34] | You could talk about the infinite perspective… | 你可以聊你的无限远景… |
[04:38] | I swear I know it. | 我发誓我真知道叫什么 |
[04:41] | It’ll be fine, let’s just go. | 没事啦 我们走吧 |
[04:42] | Well, and his fiance will be there, so you know, | 而且他的未婚妻也会在 你懂吧 |
[04:44] | if the conversation lags, we can talk about their wedding. | 找不到话聊时 就可以聊他们的婚礼 |
[04:48] | Come on, I spent an entire plane ride | 干嘛啦 上次坐飞机 |
[04:49] | with you talking about the trailer for Deadpool 2. | 我听你聊了整路的《死侍2》预告片 |
[04:52] | I knew you weren’t asleep. | 我就知道你在装睡 |
[04:56] | Hey, guys. | 两位好呀 |
[04:57] | – Hi. – Hey, where’s your fiance? | -你好 -你的未婚妻呢 |
[04:59] | Oh, she couldn’t make it. She had an emergency. | 她来不了 她有急事 |
[05:01] | Oh, no, what happened? | 不会吧 发生什么事了 |
[05:03] | I didn’t ask. | 我没问 |
[05:11] | What smells so good? | 什么东西那么香 |
[05:12] | Raj is teaching me to make croissants. | 拉杰在教我做牛角包 |
[05:15] | Is this part of your super-aging? | 这是你保持大脑青春永驻的方式之一吗 |
[05:17] | Yes. Yeah, it seemed daunting at first, | 没错 一开始我觉得会很难 |
[05:20] | but then I realized, | 但之后发现 |
[05:21] | it’s like the chemistry set I had as a kid. | 这跟我小时候家里的化学实验装置一样 |
[05:23] | Only, when your brother eats this, | 区别在于 当你哥哥吃掉这个后 |
[05:24] | no one has to call Poison Control. | 没人需要打电话给中毒控制中心 |
[05:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:28] | Shall we? | 尝尝吧 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:35] | It’s light, it’s flaky, it’s buttery. | 既脆又酥 充满牛油香味 |
[05:40] | You don’t need to have sex with him, just eat one of these. | 你不用跟他滚床单 吃个牛角包就能高潮了 |
[05:44] | Yes, it is delicious. | 是啊 确实很好吃 |
[05:46] | Wha… Physicist, baker, lover, | 不过 物理学家 面包师 爱人 |
[05:48] | what can’t I do? | 世间哪有我做不到的事啊 |
[05:51] | Well, clearly mental tasks are not enough. | 显然只做脑力劳动还不够 |
[05:53] | Maybe you need to challenge your motor skills. | 也许你还得挑战一下运动技能 |
[05:55] | For the last time, I am not having a tickle fight with you. | 我再说最后一遍 我不会跟你来挠痒痒大战 |
[05:59] | You want a real challenge, | 你想来个真正的挑战吗 |
[06:01] | try keeping me from eating more of these. | 试试阻止我继续吃牛角包啊 |
[06:05] | You’re just using food to mask the fear | 你只是在利用食物掩饰内心 |
[06:07] | that you’re fundamentally unlovable | 觉得自己不会有人爱 |
[06:08] | and therefore going to be alone forever. | 注定孤独终老的恐惧 |
[06:12] | Damn it, he’s good at that, too. | 我靠 他连这个也那么强 |
[06:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Wow, working on a top secret government project, | 为政府研发最高机密的项目 |
[06:22] | that is so cool. | 那真是太酷了 |
[06:23] | Do you have a bodyguard to keep spies away? | 你有保镖帮你吓跑间谍吗 |
[06:27] | I have Sheldon, that keeps most people away. | 我有谢尔顿 他能吓跑大部分人 |
[06:31] | I miss that guy. | 我想念那个小哥 |
[06:32] | He’s like the Swedish Chef Muppet. | 他就像《大青蛙布偶秀》的瑞典厨师 |
[06:34] | I don’t know what he’s saying, but he’s funny. | 我听不懂他都在说些什么 但他很搞笑 |
[06:37] | Oh, I know what he’s saying, and he’s not, he’s not funny. | 我倒是知道他在说些什么 他绝对不搞笑 |
[06:41] | So, Penny, what’s going on with you? | 佩妮 你最近怎么样 |
[06:43] | How’s the job? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[06:44] | Uh, it’s okay, I’m still in pharmaceutical sales. | 还不错 我还在做医药销售 |
[06:47] | She’s doing amazing. | 她可棒了 |
[06:48] | She can actually make a side effect, | 她能把有10%可能性 |
[06:50] | like 10% chance of liver failure, | 会出现肝功能衰竭的副作用 |
[06:52] | sound like a 90% chance of liver success. | 说成有90%可能性能令肝脏恢复正常 |
[06:56] | Yeah, lying isn’t my favorite part of the job. | 说谎不是我这份工作值得骄傲的方面 |
[06:59] | Actually, I’m not crazy about a lot of it. | 事实上 很多方面我都不满意 |
[07:01] | Hey, if you’re not happy there, I’ve been looking | 如果你不喜欢那份工作 |
[07:02] | for a new head of sales at my company. | 我公司正想请个新的销售主管 |
[07:04] | And we don’t sell drugs, just menus, | 我们不卖药 只卖菜单 |
[07:06] | so the only lie you’ll be telling | 所以你唯一要说的谎是 |
[07:07] | is we print on recycled paper. | 我们用再生纸印菜单 |
[07:12] | We don’t. | 其实不是 |
[07:15] | Oh, that’s a nice offer. | 这工作邀请不错 |
[07:17] | You know, we’d make a great team. | 我们一定会合作无间 |
[07:18] | Or as we say in the menu business, | 或者用我们菜单界的话来说 |
[07:20] | I can’t do this without “Me N U.” | “你我做菜 永不孤单” |
[07:25] | Right, ’cause it spells “Menu.” | 懂了 因为结尾就是”菜单” |
[07:27] | Yeah, right? It’s funny. I got a lot of menu jokes, | 多幽默啊 我有很多关于菜单的笑话 |
[07:30] | but that’s my favorite. | 但我最喜欢这个 |
[07:35] | All right, this is everything. | 好啦 道具都在这儿了 |
[07:38] | What do you want to learn? | 你想要学哪样 |
[07:39] | It really doesn’t matter, as long as it’s challenging. | 其实都无所谓 只要能挑战自我就行了 |
[07:43] | Okay, well, how about, oh, I teach you | 好吧 不如我教你几招 |
[07:47] | some close-up… magic. | 近景魔术 |
[07:51] | Howard, I’m trying to make myself uncomfortable, | 霍华德 我是想让自己难受 |
[07:52] | not everyone else. | 不是想让别人难受 |
[07:56] | So you wanted to learn something physical | 你想学点考验体能的 |
[07:57] | and you came to Howard Wolowitz? | 却来找霍华德·沃罗威茨吗 |
[08:01] | Hey, the circus arts are very physically and mentally demanding. | 马戏艺术对于体能和心理素质都有很高的要求 |
[08:06] | Have you ever tried to juggle? | 你试过玩抛接球吗 |
[08:08] | Yes, I’m juggling my love for you | 试过 我现在就在挣扎 |
[08:09] | and my embarrassment of you right now. | 该”抛”弃对你的爱 还是”接”住对你的嫌弃 |
[08:14] | And it’s hard, isn’t it? | 挺难的 不是吗 |
[08:17] | So the key is, | 关键技巧在于 |
[08:19] | the moment one ball is at the top of its arc, | 当一个球升到最高点时 |
[08:22] | you toss the next one. | 你再抛出下一个 |
[08:24] | Okay, I think I got that. | 好 我应该学会了 |
[08:26] | Uh, h-hold on. | 且慢 |
[08:27] | There’s a, an old saying in juggling. | 抛接球界有句老话 |
[08:30] | Is it “I’m going to die alone”? | 是”我注定孤独终老”吗 |
[08:35] | No, it’s “If you want to have fun, start with one.” | 非也 是”万丈高楼平地起 欢喜抛接一颗起” |
[08:40] | Yours we think, but we do not say. | 你那句我们心里明白 但不会说出来 |
[08:42] | All right, just toss it up and catch it a few times, | 好了 你先抛接几次 |
[08:45] | get comfortable with it. | 熟悉一下感觉 |
[08:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:53] | Just to be on the safe side, | 出于安全考量 问一下 |
[08:54] | am I in any danger of getting juggler’s elbow? | 我会不会得”抛接肘”这类的运动伤害 |
[08:58] | No. | 不会 |
[09:00] | Are you sure? ‘Cause I’m feeling a twinge. | 你确定吗 我开始感觉到刺痛了 |
[09:05] | See, that wasn’t so bad. | 你看 刚才不算太糟吧 |
[09:07] | He even picked up the check. | 他还付了饭钱呢 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:09] | Although, when he was trying to figure out the tip, | 不过他计算小费该给多少时 |
[09:11] | I’m pretty sure I saw smoke coming out of his ears. | 我看到他算到耳朵都冒烟了 |
[09:15] | You’re not really considering working for him, are you? | 你不是真的考虑去他公司上班吧 |
[09:18] | Well, maybe, I mean, it seems kind of perfect. | 有可能啊 那职位挺适合的 |
[09:21] | I have sales experience, | 我有销售经验 |
[09:22] | and I’ve been a waitress, so I have restaurant experience, | 还当过服务员 所以也有餐厅相关经验 |
[09:24] | and if he’s figuring out my Christmas bonus, | 而且如果是由他来计算我的圣诞奖金 |
[09:27] | we could buy a boat. | 说不定我们能买艘船呢 |
[09:30] | Don’t you think it might be a little weird | 你不觉得为前任打工 |
[09:32] | to work for someone you used to date? | 有点怪吗 |
[09:33] | You work with Sheldon, you tell me. | 你和谢尔顿共事 你说呢 |
[09:38] | Yeah, it’s weird. | 是的 超级怪 |
[09:44] | Okay, are you seriously jealous of me working with Zack? | 我和扎克一起工作 你真的会吃醋吗 |
[09:47] | No, no, I-I’m not jealous, I just think | 我才不是吃醋呢 我只是觉得 |
[09:49] | you have got a good thing going where you are right now, | 你现在明明干得不错 |
[09:51] | and you make great money | 收入也很不错 |
[09:52] | and you haven’t slept with any of your coworkers. | 也没和同事睡成一片 |
[09:55] | Great, so you want me to stay at a job I’m not happy at? | 那你是宁愿我做一份不开心的工作了 |
[10:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:02] | You kind of look like Zack trying to figure out that tip. | 你的表情就和扎克算不出小费时一样 |
[10:06] | Of course I don’t want you to be unhappy, | 我当然不希望你工作不开心 |
[10:09] | but I also want you to be smart, | 但我更希望你更明智一点 |
[10:11] | and working for an ex-boyfriend isn’t very smart. | 为前男友打工显然不是明智之举 |
[10:16] | You don’t have to stop, just slow down, I’ll jump out. | 你不用停 慢慢减速 我自己跳车 |
[10:24] | Amy, look, I’m on a unicycle! | 艾米 快看 我在骑独轮车 |
[10:28] | How did you get from croissants to a unicycle? | 你是怎么从牛角包跳到独轮车上的 |
[10:32] | I hurt myself juggling. | 我抛接球时伤到自己了 |
[10:35] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪里找来这玩意的 |
[10:37] | Howard said I could borrow it, | 霍华德说可以暂时借给我 |
[10:38] | Bernadette said forever. | 博纳黛特让我永远别还了 |
[10:42] | Have you tried letting go of the rope? | 你试过不靠绳子自己骑吗 |
[10:43] | What, are you crazy? I’m on a unicycle. | 你疯了吗 我骑的可是独轮车 |
[10:47] | All right, well, have fun. | 好吧 那你慢慢玩 |
[10:49] | Wait, I need help getting down. | 等等 我需要有人帮我下来 |
[10:51] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[10:52] | Drag out our mattress and put it over here, | 先把我们的床垫拖出来放在这里 |
[10:54] | then go across the hall, get their mattress | 然后去走廊对面把他们的床垫拖过来 |
[10:56] | and put it over here. | 放在上面 |
[10:57] | But before you do any of that, | 但在做这些事之前 |
[10:58] | scratch my nose. | 快帮我挠一下鼻子 |
[11:04] | So you told her she was being dumb? | 所以你跟她说她在犯蠢 |
[11:07] | No, I told her she was being not smart. | 不 我说她做的不是明智之举 |
[11:12] | Which was dumb. | 这太蠢了 |
[11:15] | Why did you even go to dinner with the guy? | 你为什么要和他一起吃晚饭呢 |
[11:17] | We covered this, I’m dumb. | 我们才刚说过啊 我蠢呗 |
[11:21] | So he’s my ex-boyfriend, who cares? | 就算他是我的前男友 又如何呢 |
[11:23] | I can’t believe Leonard would be so insecure. | 真不敢相信莱纳德如此缺乏安全感 |
[11:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:26] | I have no trouble believing that at all. | 我觉得这事非常好理解呀 |
[11:30] | And Zack’s engaged. | 扎克都已经订婚了 |
[11:31] | Leonard has no reason to feel threatened. | 莱纳德根本没理由担心 |
[11:33] | We’re talking about the same Leonard, right? | 我俩说的是同一个莱纳德吧 |
[11:37] | So you think it’s fine if she works for Zack? | 你觉得她为扎克工作没问题吗 |
[11:40] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[11:41] | Well, he is much more attractive than Leonard. | 他的确是比莱纳德好看多了 |
[11:45] | Yes, | 没错 |
[11:46] | but that’s gonna be true of a lot of guys she works for. | 但她的历任老板中这样的人也不少 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but she also used to sleep with Zack. | 可她以前还跟扎克一起睡过 |
[11:55] | Again… | 如同我刚才说的… |
[11:59] | I would never let Howard work with an ex. | 我就不会让霍华德和他的前任一起工作 |
[12:01] | What, you wouldn’t trust him? | 什么 你不相信他吗 |
[12:02] | I wouldn’t trust her. | 我是不相信他的前任 |
[12:04] | He’s thin and sexy like a Jewish greyhound. | 我家华仔可是一条苗条性感的犹太小灰狗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, that-that is the sexiest dog. | 是是是 那还真是最性感的一种狗呢 |
[12:14] | And I’d like to think Howie wouldn’t take a job | 我想华仔也不会接受 |
[12:15] | I was uncomfortable with. | 会让我不爽的工作 |
[12:17] | – ‘Cause he’s scared of you? – Terrified. | -因为他很怕你吗 -怕得要死 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:20] | You know what? I’m with Leonard, this isn’t cool. | 我支持莱纳德 这样是不对的 |
[12:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[12:25] | Penny is a strong, independent woman. | 佩妮是一个独立而坚强的新女性 |
[12:27] | The more you try to control her, the more she’ll push back. | 你越想掌控她 她反抗越强烈 |
[12:30] | So you think it’s okay? | 所以你觉得没问题吗 |
[12:31] | Oh, no, she’s gonna leave you for someone, | 不 她命中注定要抛弃你 |
[12:33] | might as well get it over with. | 还不如早死早超生 |
[12:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呀 |
[12:41] | I’m returning this stuff to Howard. | 我准备把这些东西都还给霍华德 |
[12:45] | Well, Bernadette made me promise if you didn’t want it, | 博纳黛特要我保证如果你不想玩了 |
[12:46] | we’d give it to a homeless clown. | 就把它送给流浪的小丑 |
[12:51] | What happened to learning the unicycle? | 你怎么不继续学独轮车了 |
[12:53] | Oh, I stopped that, it was dumb. | 我不想学了 太蠢了 |
[12:55] | Uni, bi, tri, menstrual, | 独轮 两轮 三轮 月经周期[轮] |
[12:57] | all cycles are dumb. | 带轮的东西都很蠢 |
[13:01] | You said juggling was dumb, too. | 你还说抛接球也很蠢呢 |
[13:03] | Well, it is. | 的确蠢啊 |
[13:04] | If I wanted to hold three things at once, | 我想一次性拿住3个东西 |
[13:05] | I’d wear cargo pants. | 穿条多口袋裤子就好啦 |
[13:08] | Sheldon, is it possible that | 谢尔顿 有没有这种可能 |
[13:09] | when things get really difficult, | 每当事情变困难时 |
[13:11] | you just give up? | 你就放弃了 |
[13:14] | Are you calling me a quitter? | 你在说我是半途而废的人吗 |
[13:16] | Well, if you honestly… | 如果你凭良心… |
[13:17] | This conversation is over. | 对话到底为止 |
[13:24] | His mother warned me. | 他的妈妈警告过我 |
[13:26] | Everybody warned me. | 每个人都警告过我 |
[13:29] | Actually, he warned me. | 说起来 他自己都警告过我 |
[13:38] | You want to talk? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[13:40] | That doesn’t seem to be where I shine. | 这貌似不是我的强项 |
[13:44] | How about I just give you one of these? | 不如让我给你点个赞吧 |
[13:48] | Look, we can have a reasonable conversation | 我们可以坐下来理性地谈一谈 |
[13:49] | and I won’t get mad. | 我保证不生气 |
[13:54] | I don’t like it after sex, and I don’t like it now. | 我在爱爱后不喜欢这手势 现在也不喜欢 |
[14:02] | – Yeah, sorry. – Yeah. | -好吧 抱歉 -好 |
[14:04] | All right, just come here. | 过来吧 |
[14:06] | Look, I get me working with Zack is weird | 我知道和扎克一起工作很奇怪 |
[14:08] | and I don’t want you to be uncomfortable. | 我也不希望你心里不爽 |
[14:10] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:11] | And I don’t want you to be stuck at a job you don’t like. | 我也不想让你干不喜欢的工作 |
[14:14] | Then what do we do? | 那我们怎么办呢 |
[14:15] | Well, I don’t love it, but if you really want to take this job, | 虽然我不高兴 但如果你真的想要这份工作 |
[14:17] | I’ll find a way to deal with it. | 我会试着接受这件事 |
[14:19] | No, I know you’ll try, but it’ll make you miserable, | 我知道你会试 但这会让你很郁闷 |
[14:21] | which will make me miserable, and… | 然后我也会很郁闷 所以… |
[14:23] | I’m just gonna stay where I’m at for now. | 我还是不要换工作了 |
[14:25] | No, no, no, no, you’re-you’re unhappy there | 不不不 你做得不开心 |
[14:27] | and then you’re gonna blame me for making you stay, | 反而会怪是我让你留下的 |
[14:29] | and it’s fine, I’ll just– I’ll suck it up. | 别管我 我忍就是了 |
[14:31] | You don’t need to do that, it’s okay. | 你真的不用这么做 没关系 |
[14:33] | Yeah, see, now I feel terrible, | 现在我不好受了 |
[14:35] | like I’m being selfish and holding you back. | 好像我太自私 拖了你的后腿 |
[14:42] | What? Say something. | 怎么了 说话啊 |
[14:48] | Yeah, that is pretty annoying. | 这手势的确挺让人不爽的 |
[14:54] | I made you tea. | 我给你泡了茶 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:57] | I’m sorry I called you a quitter. | 抱歉我说你半途而废 |
[14:58] | It’s okay, I stopped being upset about that. | 没事 我已经不生气了 |
[15:01] | And no, the irony is not lost on me. | 对 我知道我没坚持生气挺能证明你的观点 |
[15:05] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[15:07] | This article says the peak age for making | 这文章说诺贝尔获奖者 |
[15:09] | a Nobel Prize-winning discovery is 40. | 取得大发现的巅峰年纪是40岁 |
[15:11] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:12] | So I’m running out of time. | 我没多少时间了 |
[15:14] | That’s ridiculous, you’re a brilliant man. | 太荒唐了 你是个超级有才气的人 |
[15:18] | The best years of your life are still ahead of you. | 你人生的大好年华还在眼前 |
[15:20] | Oh, you have to say that, you’re sweet on me. | 你必须这么说 你爱我 |
[15:23] | Well, if you’re really worried about your career, | 如果你真的为事业担心 |
[15:25] | maybe you should consider spending a little less time | 也许你应该考虑少花些时间 |
[15:27] | with video games and comic books. | 在电玩和漫画书上 |
[15:31] | I thought you were sweet on me. | 你不是爱我的吗 |
[15:34] | Okay, fine, let’s say you never win a Nobel Prize. | 好吧 假设你这辈子没有赢得诺贝尔奖 |
[15:37] | Let’s say you spend your life doing solid scientific research | 假设你这辈子一直在做踏实的科学研究 |
[15:40] | surrounded by friends and loved ones | 你身边全是朋友和爱你的人 |
[15:41] | who appreciate you, | 他们欣赏你 |
[15:43] | not for what you’ve accomplished | 不是因为你的成就 |
[15:44] | but for who you are as a man. | 而是因为你这个人 |
[15:46] | Wouldn’t that be a life well-lived? | 不也不枉此生了吗 |
[15:50] | You’re so cute. | 你真可爱 |
[15:53] | I’m gonna go learn how to walk on stilts. | 我要去学踩高跷 |
[15:58] | So many warnings. | 那么多警告 全当耳边风 |
[16:03] | Okay, are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[16:05] | Absolutely. I just want you to be happy. | 当然确定 我只希望你开心 |
[16:07] | And maybe a little turned on about how selfless I’m being. | 最好我的无私能令你有点小性奋 |
[16:13] | Penny, what’s up? | 佩妮 什么事 |
[16:15] | Hey, uh, so I’ve been thinking about it | 我考虑过了 |
[16:17] | and I want to take the job. | 我想接受这份工作 |
[16:19] | Oh, bad news. | 坏消息 |
[16:21] | When my fiance found out that I was offering a job | 我未婚妻发现我给前女友 |
[16:23] | to my ex-girlfriend, she said it was a stupid idea | 提供工作 她说这样做很蠢 |
[16:26] | and threw a shoe at me. | 还扔鞋子砸我 |
[16:29] | Oh, so there’s no job? | 那么没工作吗 |
[16:31] | Nope, just a little bump on my forehead. | 没 唯一有的是我额头上的包 |
[16:36] | Okay, thanks anyway. | 好吧 还是谢谢了 |
[16:37] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:39] | Well, his fiance thought | 他未婚妻觉得 |
[16:40] | the idea of us working together was stupid. | 一起工作是件愚蠢的事 |
[16:43] | You were right, I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[16:51] | Aren’t you gonna say anything? | 你不打算说什么吗 |
[16:53] | Not if I want to be doing this later. | 我还想晚点有做这个手势的”机会”呢 |
[17:00] | Hey, I didn’t know you were home. | 我不知道你在家 |
[17:02] | Where you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[17:03] | I went to see your mom. | 我去见你妈妈了 |
[17:05] | Seriously, where were you? | 说真的 你去了哪里 |
[17:07] | I just told you, your mom’s. | 我刚说了 你妈妈家 |
[17:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:10] | Well, since you find my magic tricks so embarrassing, | 因为你极度鄙视我的魔术 |
[17:14] | I got to wondering | 我想知道 |
[17:16] | what cool hobbies you had as a kid. | 你小时候有什么酷爱好 |
[17:21] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[17:23] | She didn’t say much of anything. | 你妈没说什么 |
[17:25] | But she said a lot! | 但她说了很多 |
[17:30] | Hi, Bernadette, remember me? | 伯纳黛特 还记得我吗 |
[17:35] | First of all, that’s not what she sounds like, | 首先 她不是这种口音 |
[17:37] | she’s from South Carolina. | 人家来自南卡罗来纳州 |
[17:41] | I can’t believe you made fun of me all these years | 真不敢相信你嘲笑了我这么多年 |
[17:43] | while you were a closeted ventriloquist. | 你自己却是个深柜腹语者 |
[17:47] | Okay, it’s not like I wanted to be a ventriloquist. | 不是我自愿想成为腹语者 |
[17:51] | I was in beauty pageants and I needed a talent | 我当时参加选美 我需要一项才艺 |
[17:53] | besides spreading rumors | 不能光靠散播谣言 |
[17:54] | that the other contestants were pregnant. | 说其他参赛者怀孕了 |
[17:57] | Well, since you enjoyed | 既然你很享受 |
[17:59] | getting rid of all my stuff, you know, | 扔掉我的东西 |
[18:00] | maybe we should throw this little lady in the wood chipper. | 也许我们应该把这位小姑娘扔进碎木机 |
[18:03] | No! | 不 |
[18:05] | And the little lady has a name. | 这位小姑娘有名字的 |
[18:07] | Which is? | 叫什么 |
[18:10] | Tammy Jo St. Cloud. | 黛咪·乔·圣·克劳 |
[18:14] | “Tammy Jo St. Cloud.” | “黛咪·乔·圣·克劳” |
[18:17] | Oh, and I’m a dork for juggling. | 而我玩抛接球就被笑是死宅 |
[18:19] | Sorry, you’re not a dork. | 对不起 你不是死宅男 |
[18:22] | You’re a clown. | 你是小丑 |
[18:25] | Tammy Jo, don’t say that, | 黛咪·乔 别这样说 |
[18:27] | you’ll make him feel bad. | 他会感到难受的 |
[18:28] | Look at him, | 看他 |
[18:29] | what reason he got to feel good? | 他有哪点可以自我感觉良好 |
[18:34] | All right, very funny. | 好了 非常好笑 |
[18:35] | Don’t listen to her, | 别听她的 |
[18:36] | she’s been in a box for, like, 25 years. | 她被关在盒子里25年了 |
[18:39] | Yeah, back when his haircut was fashionable. | 对 我被关之前他的发型还很流行呢 |
[18:45] | That’s enough, put her away. | 够了 把她拿开 |
[18:46] | Oh, big daddy, | 老爹爹 |
[18:48] | I don’t think so. | 你想得美 |
[18:49] | You marry Miss Bernie, you marry me. | 你娶了妮妮小姐 就是娶了我 |
[18:53] | We all family now. | 我们现在是一家人了 |
[18:58] | All right, you’re freaking me out. | 好了 你吓着我了 |
[18:59] | Don’t be that way. | 别这样 |
[19:00] | If you don’t mind a few splinters, | 只要你不介意少许的木片毛刺 |
[19:02] | we can have us a menage a trois. | 咱们就一妻一妾这样过吧 |
[19:12] | I’m doing it. | 我成功了 |
[19:14] | I’m doing it. | 我成功了 |
[19:16] | I’m tall and I’m doing it! | 我好高 我成功了 |
[19:23] | Ah, man. | 真扫兴 |