时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | All right, we’re about to go live. | 好啦 节目马上开始直播 |
[00:04] | Everyone on their A-game! | 大家拿出最佳表现 |
[00:05] | Good energy! | 精神点 |
[00:08] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[00:11] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[00:13] | And I’m Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. | 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒博士 |
[00:14] | And welcome to a special retrospective, | 欢迎收看特殊回忆集 |
[00:17] | where we will take a look back at the history of Fun with Flags | 我们将回顾《有趣的旗帜》这一节目的起源 |
[00:20] | on an episode we’re calling… | 请收看这一集… |
[00:23] | Fun with Flags: Behind the Flags: A Retrospective. | 《有趣的旗帜: 旗帜背后回忆特辑》 |
[00:30] | ♪ Wondering how it all began ♪ | ♪ 好奇节目如何开始 ♪ |
[00:32] | ♪ You’ll need a good attention span ♪ | ♪ 得超长待机不打盹 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ For information and entertainment ♪ | ♪ 无论知识还是娱乐 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ That’s equally effective ♪ | ♪ 这个节目统统都有 ♪ |
[00:40] | ♪ It’s fun with flags ♪ | ♪ 有趣旗帜 ♪ |
[00:42] | ♪ Behind the flags ♪ | ♪ 旗帜背后 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ A retrospective ♪ | ♪ 回忆特辑 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ Flags. ♪ | ♪ 旗开得胜 ♪ |
[00:52] | Mind you, when we say behind the flags | 提醒大家 我们说旗帜”背后” |
[00:55] | we don’t literally mean these flags. | 不是指这两面旗帜的背后 |
[00:57] | That’s just where we have dinner. | 它们背后是我们的餐桌 |
[01:00] | Now, I’m sure many of you are wondering | 好了 我相信你们很多人都好奇 |
[01:03] | how Fun with Flags began. | 《有趣的旗帜》是如何开始的 |
[01:05] | So let’s hear from some people who were there | 让我们听听见证我们节目开始的 |
[01:07] | at the very start. | 老朋友们怎么说 |
[01:08] | H-Howard. Flashback sounds. | 霍华德 记忆闪回音效 |
[01:15] | Could have played that on my harp. | 明明我用竖琴也能弹 |
[01:16] | Just roll the clip. | 你乖乖播影片就对了 |
[01:18] | So tell us in your own words | 用你们自己的话 |
[01:21] | about that magical moment when Fun with Flags was born. | 告诉大家《有趣的旗帜》开始时那魔力的瞬间 |
[01:24] | I honestly don’t remember. | 说真的 我记不得了 |
[01:28] | Sure you do. | 你肯定记得 |
[01:29] | I was telling you both the story | 我当时正跟你们俩说 |
[01:31] | about how Haiti and Lichtenstein | 海地与列支敦士登两国 |
[01:32] | discovered they had the same flag. | 是怎么发现与对方用了同样的国旗 |
[01:34] | It was at the Summer Olympics of 1936, | 当时正值1936年的夏季奥运会 |
[01:37] | and two plucky nations… | 这两个勇敢的国家 |
[01:38] | Oh, wait. I remember. | 等等 我想起来了 |
[01:39] | Oh, and do you remember what you said? | 那你还记得当时对我说什么了吗 |
[01:41] | Yes. Please find someone who cares. | 记得 拜托去找愿意鸟你的人 |
[01:46] | And that’s exactly what I did. | 于是我真的这么做了 |
[01:50] | I found a lot of someones. | 我找到了很多愿意鸟我的人 |
[01:53] | Almost 200. | 有将近两百人呢 |
[01:55] | Many of them on purpose. | 很多人还是强迫中奖 |
[01:59] | And now we’re going to turn it over to you, the viewers, | 现在我们要听听你们怎么说 各位观众 |
[02:01] | to call in and share your favorite Fun with Flags moments. | 请踊跃来电分享你们最喜爱的节目时刻 |
[02:06] | And-and don’t get discouraged if the phone lines are jammed. | 如果发现电话占线 千万别气馁 |
[02:08] | Just keep trying. | 继续尝试拨打就对了 |
[02:32] | Oh, thank God! | 老天保佑 |
[02:33] | Welcome to Fun with Flags! | 欢迎致电《有趣的旗帜》 |
[02:35] | Hey, Sheldon. | 你好 谢尔顿 |
[02:36] | Hey, Amy. It’s Bert. | 你好啊 艾米 是我伯特 |
[02:38] | Hello, Bert. | 你好啊 伯特 |
[02:39] | What is your flag-related comment or query? | 你有什么跟旗帜有关的评语或疑问呢 |
[02:42] | I have a girlfriend. | 我交到女朋友了 |
[02:46] | And what does that have to do with flags? | 这跟旗帜有什么关联呢 |
[02:49] | Nothing. I just wanted everyone to know I have a girlfriend. | 没关联 我就是想告诉大家我交到女朋友了 |
[02:53] | Bert, you’re tying up the line. | 伯特 你别占着线路了 |
[02:55] | My apologies to all of you | 在此跟试图打进来 |
[02:57] | trying to call in with legitimate flag comments. | 分享与旗帜有关评论的各位道歉 |
[03:00] | All right. W-We have our next caller. | 好的 下一位观众打进来了 |
[03:03] | Her name’s Rebecca. | 她的名字叫丽贝卡 |
[03:33] | Should we get lunch or you want to eat at the zoo? | 我们是先去吃饭 还是在动物园里吃 |
[03:38] | Oh, Howie, I don’t need food | 华仔 我不用吃饭 |
[03:40] | as long as I can look at my phone. | 我玩手机就能玩饱 |
[03:44] | I don’t like when you imitate me. | 我不喜欢你模仿我 |
[03:46] | You want to hear my Stuart? | 那你想听我模仿斯图尔特吗 |
[03:47] | It’s been a while since I’ve gone on a date. | 我有好一阵子没跟人约会过了 |
[03:51] | You mind if we watch the monkeys doing it? | 不介意看一下猴子交配吧 |
[04:00] | I said that to you in confidence. | 这是我私下跟你说的好吗 |
[04:04] | This is supposed to be our family fun day. | 这应该是我们的家庭欢乐游 |
[04:06] | What’s so important on your phone? | 你手机上有什么事那么重要 |
[04:08] | I’m on the day care’s Web site. | 我在看托儿所的网站 |
[04:10] | Stop looking at that. The day care’s great. | 不用看了 那家托儿所很赞 |
[04:12] | It’s on campus. | 就在我校区里 |
[04:14] | My office is two minutes away. | 离我办公室就两分钟路程 |
[04:15] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[04:17] | What if she likes the people who work there more than us? | 万一她对托儿所员工的喜爱胜过我们怎么办 |
[04:19] | She already likes soap bubbles more than us. | 她对肥皂泡泡的喜爱已经胜过我们了 |
[04:24] | When I go back to work, | 一旦我回去工作 |
[04:25] | we’re gonna leave her with these people. | 我们就要把她交到这些人手里 |
[04:26] | We don’t know anything about them. | 而我们完全不了解他们 |
[04:29] | They’re highly-trained educators with background checks. | 他们都是通过背景调查 训练有素的教育工作者 |
[04:32] | They’re even required to be current on all vaccinations. | 甚至要求身上所有疫苗皆要在有效期内 |
[04:36] | You leave her with me, and I’m not any of those things. | 你也让我照顾她啊 可刚才说的我一样都没有 |
[04:42] | Where’s Howard? | 霍华德人呢 |
[04:43] | He took the day off. | 他请一天假 |
[04:45] | Oh, let’s take advantage of his absence | 那我们快把握他不在的机会 |
[04:48] | and tell the kinds of jokes only physicists get. | 多说一点只有我们物理学家才懂的笑话 |
[04:50] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[04:52] | Okay, here. | 来 听好了 |
[04:53] | Uh, Heisenberg is pulled over by a police officer. | 有天德国物理学家海森堡开车被警察拦下 |
[04:56] | And the policeman says, | 警察对他说 |
[04:57] | Did you know you were going 85 miles per hour? | 你知道你刚才开到了时速137公里吗 |
[05:00] | And Heisenberg says, | 然后海森堡说 |
[05:01] | Darn it, now I don’t know where I am. | 靠 现在我不知道我在哪里了 |
[05:01] | 海森堡曾提出过不确定性原理 表明”粒子的位置与动量不可同时被确定” | |
[05:06] | – So Howard back Monday? – Yeah. | -霍华德周一回来是吗 -对 |
[05:10] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[05:11] | – Oh, hello. – Want to join us? | -你好 -要坐下来一起吃吗 |
[05:13] | But he’s a geologist, and I have more physics jokes. | 可他是个地质学家 而我还有很多物理笑话要讲呢 |
[05:16] | Oh, quick! Sit! | 快请坐 |
[05:20] | So, Sheldon says you have a new girlfriend. | 谢尔顿说你交了新的女朋友 |
[05:22] | Yeah, which he rudely announced on my flag show. | 对啊 他在我旗帜节目上无礼地宣布这消息 |
[05:25] | People were so upset about it | 人们对此超级不爽的 |
[05:26] | no one else called in the rest of the night. | 以致于当晚后来再也没有人打电话进来 |
[05:29] | Sorry. I couldn’t help myself. | 抱歉 我克制不住自己 |
[05:32] | I guess I just love love. | 大概我只是太爱爱情 |
[05:34] | Well, I’m very happy for you. | 我为你感到由衷高兴 |
[05:36] | Hey, we’re all having dinner tonight. | 我们今晚一起吃晚餐 |
[05:38] | Why don’t the two of you join us? | 不如你们俩也加入我们吧 |
[05:39] | Yeah, wh– Hold on. | 是啊 等一下 |
[05:40] | We don’t know anything about this woman. | 我们对这个女人一点都不了解 |
[05:43] | What do you want to know? | 你想了解什么 |
[05:44] | Is she a geologist? | 她是地质学家吗 |
[05:46] | – No. – Oh, great. See you at 7:00. | -不是 -很好 晚上7点见 |
[05:55] | How about after this we go see the exotic bird show? | 我们看完这个就去看奇珍异鸟表演怎么样 |
[05:58] | Not a good idea. | 这主意不好 |
[05:59] | My hair is a coveted nesting material. | 我的头发是鸟类梦寐以求的筑巢材料 |
[06:06] | Learning anything? | 有学到什么吗 |
[06:07] | Well, sloth babies cling to their mothers’ bodies | 树懒宝宝一直粘着妈妈不松手 |
[06:10] | for almost a year. | 这过程差不多有一年 |
[06:12] | I’m going back to work after only four months, | 而我在短短的四个月后就要回去工作了 |
[06:14] | so I’ve learned I hate myself, I hate sloths, | 所以我学到我恨我自己 我恨树懒 |
[06:16] | and I hate you for bringing me here. | 我恨你把我带来这里 |
[06:19] | Me I get, but that sloth is pretty cute. | 你恨我我懂 可那只树懒还挺可爱的 |
[06:25] | It’s not just the sloth. | 不仅仅是树懒 |
[06:26] | Polar bears nurse their cubs for almost eight months. | 北极熊喂养幼熊的时间也差不多有八个月 |
[06:29] | The orangutan mother builds her baby a new home every night. | 母猩猩每天晚上都给她的宝宝弄个新窝 |
[06:32] | And what do I do? | 而我呢 |
[06:33] | I choose my career over my child! | 我选择了事业 舍弃了孩子 |
[06:39] | Told you we should have gone to Legoland. | 早跟你说我们应该去乐高乐园 |
[06:44] | Can’t believe Bert has a girlfriend and I don’t. | 真不敢相信伯特都有女朋友了 而我却没有 |
[06:47] | I thought you were taking a break from women | 我还以为你要在花丛中歇歇脚 |
[06:49] | to focus on your career. | 好好专注你的事业 |
[06:50] | Oh, grow up. | 成熟点好吗 |
[06:56] | Don’t you have any friends he can date? | 你没有朋友可以介绍给他了吗 |
[06:57] | Hey, I already set up Howard and Bernadette. | 我已经把伯纳黛特介绍给霍华德了 |
[06:59] | It’s your turn to ruin some poor girl’s life. | 该轮到你去毁掉某个可怜妹子的人生了 |
[07:03] | Oh, hey, guys. Come in. | 你们好呀 请进 |
[07:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:06] | Everyone, | 各位 |
[07:07] | this is Rebecca. | 这位是丽贝卡 |
[07:10] | She’s younger and far more attractive than he is. | 她不但比他年轻 长得还比他好看千百倍 |
[07:15] | They’re copying you two. | 他们俩在模仿你们俩呢 |
[07:22] | What are you making? | 你在做什么 |
[07:23] | Chicken. | 鸡肉 |
[07:25] | Birds mess with my hair, I come back hard. | 鸟儿蹂躏我的头发 我得加倍蹂躏它们同类 |
[07:32] | Finally get Halley down? | 哈雷终于睡下了吗 |
[07:34] | Yeah, eventually. | 是的 终于 |
[07:35] | She’s still not happy about taking a bottle, though. | 不过她还是很抗拒用奶瓶喝奶 |
[07:37] | Look, if you’re not ready to go back to work, | 如果你没准备好回去上班 |
[07:39] | we’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到解决办法的 |
[07:40] | No, I’ll be fine. | 算了 我会没事的 |
[07:42] | It might be good for her. | 这对哈雷来说或许是好事 |
[07:44] | Howard’s mother was around him all the time, | 霍华德他妈就一直陪在他身边 |
[07:46] | and he’s a world-class mama’s boy. | 结果把他惯成世界级的妈宝 |
[07:51] | I mean, wh-why would you say that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[07:53] | Go ahead, have a tantrum; that’ll prove me wrong. | 来啊 发脾气啊 那恰恰证明我是”错”的 |
[07:59] | It would be nice to raise Halley to be a little more independent | 其实把哈雷养育成比你更独立的人 |
[08:01] | than you were. | 也没什么不好啊 |
[08:03] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[08:04] | It wasn’t until college that I learned | 我到了上大学才知道 |
[08:06] | you can put a thermometer in your mouth. | 原来可以用最嘴量体温 |
[08:13] | On that charming note, dinner is served. | 听完这么有趣的事 晚餐也好了 |
[08:20] | So is this your first time dating a scientist? | 这是你第一次跟科学家约会吗 |
[08:22] | ‘Cause I’m thinking of starting a support group. | 因为我打算弄一个互助团 |
[08:25] | Actually, I’m not new to this. | 其实我不是第一次了 |
[08:27] | I was engaged to a Scientologist. | 我曾跟一名科学神教信徒订婚 |
[08:27] | 科学神教是一个争议颇大的”宗教” 教主曾是科幻小说家 与科学并无关联 | |
[08:34] | Bert, Rebecca. | 伯特 丽贝卡 |
[08:36] | I’d like to apologize for my insensitive comment earlier. | 我要为我之前无心说错的话道歉 |
[08:39] | Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. | 别担心 没关系啦 |
[08:42] | See? It was fine. | 瞧 人家说没关系 |
[08:43] | I didn’t need a time-out. | 我不用出门思过 |
[08:47] | It wasn’t a time-out. Let’s get some food. | 不是真的出门思过 我们吃东西吧 |
[08:49] | You made me sit on the stairs and think about what I did. | 你让我出门坐在楼梯上 悔过自己的所作所为 |
[08:51] | Get your food! | 去拿吃的 |
[08:55] | So how did you two meet? | 你们俩怎么认识的 |
[08:58] | Oh, it’s such a cute story. | 这是一个有爱的故事 |
[09:00] | We met on a dating Web site. | 我们在一个约会网站上认识的 |
[09:07] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:08] | Oh, sorry. The end. | 抱歉 全剧终 |
[09:14] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[09:15] | I haven’t had much success meeting people online. | 我在网络交友这方面还从未成功过 |
[09:18] | I didn’t either, until I revamped my profile. | 我也是 直到我修改了我的个人档案 |
[09:20] | What’d you do, delete your photo? | 你做了什么 删掉自己的照片吗 |
[09:28] | – Go. – Fine. | -出去 -好吧 |
[09:32] | And don’t you slam that door. | 你敢摔门试试 |
[09:34] | Aw, man. | 可恶 |
[09:38] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[09:40] | No, it’s always him. | 不 说错话的永远是他 |
[09:43] | So, Bert, you were telling us how you updated your profile? | 伯特 你刚说到你更新了自己的个人档案 |
[09:47] | Right. I wasn’t getting any responses, and then I added, | 对 之前没有一个人理我 然后我加了一条 |
[09:50] | recent $625,000 MacArthur grant winner. | 最近刚获得天才奖与奖金62.5万美元 |
[09:53] | and five minutes later, | 结果五分钟后 |
[09:54] | I met my soul mate. | 我就遇到了我的灵魂伴侣 |
[10:01] | I was wrong. You can come back in. | 是我错了 你可以进来了 |
[10:08] | So, Rebecca, how did you become a personal trainer? | 丽贝卡 你是怎么当上私人健身教练的呢 |
[10:11] | I came to Los Angeles to be an actress, | 我来洛杉矶是想成为演员 |
[10:14] | and things didn’t really work out. | 但结果并不尽如人意 |
[10:16] | I’d say she’s copying you again, but… | 我本来想说她又在模仿你 可是… |
[10:20] | …I’m getting tired of sitting in the hall. | 我真的不想再被赶出门外 |
[10:23] | I’d love a personal trainer. | 我很需要一个私人健身教练 |
[10:25] | I haven’t seen my abs since they opened a Shake Shack | 我下班路上开了一家网红奶昔店后 |
[10:27] | on my drive home. | 从此腹肌是路人 |
[10:30] | I could give you some free sessions. | 我可以免费给你上几堂课 |
[10:32] | Oh, is that offer for everybody? | 听者有份吗 |
[10:34] | Nice try. I’m not going. | 省省吧 我不会去的 |
[10:40] | Where’s your bathroom? | 洗手间在哪里 |
[10:41] | Mm, just down there. | 就在里面 |
[10:44] | She’s so perfect, sometimes I think she isn’t real. | 她真的太完美了 有时我都怀疑她不是真人 |
[10:46] | And then she goes to the bathroom, and I know she is. | 直到她去上厕所 我才能确定她是真人 |
[10:51] | Aw, that’s so weird. | 真的好甜蜜好诡异哦 |
[10:55] | I’m sorry, Bert, | 恕我直言 伯特 |
[10:56] | but aren’t you worried she’s only with you for your money? | 你不担心她和你在一起只是为了钱吗 |
[10:58] | She better be. On our first date, | 就希望她是啊 我们第一次约会 |
[11:00] | I bought her an 80-inch flat-screen. | 我就给她买了一台80寸的平板电视 |
[11:04] | Your first date? | 第一次约会就买了 |
[11:05] | Did you even measure her walls? | 你有量过她家电视墙有多大吗 |
[11:14] | You know, on our first date, | 我们第一次约会时 |
[11:15] | Leonard used a coupon to buy me a pretzel. | 莱纳德用折价券给我买了椒盐脆饼 |
[11:19] | And we lived happily ever after. | 从此我们就过上了幸福快乐的生活 |
[11:23] | The end. | 全剧终 |
[11:27] | Well, guess I’m ready to go. | 我准备出门了 |
[11:30] | Have a great first day back. | 祝你复工第一天愉快 |
[11:31] | You have everything she needs for day care? | 托儿所要用到的你都给她准备好了吗 |
[11:33] | Yep, all in the bag. | 好了 都装到包包里了 |
[11:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:36] | Okay, sweetie, | 好了 宝宝 |
[11:37] | Mommy’s gonna go to work now, so you have fun today. | 妈妈要去上班了 你今天玩得开心哦 |
[11:39] | I told her if day care is anything like prison, | 我跟她说了 如果托儿所跟监狱情况一样 |
[11:41] | find the biggest baby and knock him out. | 那就去把最大只的宝宝打晕就对了 |
[11:46] | Bye, cutie. | 再见 小可爱 |
[11:47] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna be waiting right here tonight when you get home. | 我今晚会在家里等着你回来 |
[11:56] | Stop, you’re gonna make me cry. | 别这样 你害得我都想哭了 |
[11:59] | Great, now everybody’s crying. | 这下好了 现在大家都哭了 |
[12:02] | At least Halley’s not. | 至少哈雷没哭啊 |
[12:04] | That’s good. | 那很好啊 |
[12:05] | She’s not gonna see us all day, and she doesn’t even care! | 她一整天都见不到我们 而她根本不在乎 |
[12:11] | Who’s ready to laugh? | 准备好要被逗乐了吗 |
[12:13] | Okay. So… | 开讲啦 |
[12:15] | Feynman, Einstein and Schrodinger walk into a bar. | 费曼 爱因斯坦和薛定谔一同走进酒吧里 |
[12:19] | Feynman says, | 费曼说 |
[12:20] | It appears we’re inside a joke. | 看样子我们身处一个笑话里 |
[12:22] | Einstein replies, but only to an observer | 爱因斯坦回答 但仅仅是对 |
[12:25] | who saw us walk in simultaneously. | 看见我们一起走进来的人而言[相对论] |
[12:27] | To which Schrodinger says, | 薛定谔对他说道 |
[12:27] | 薛定谔的猫这实验中 如果实验者观察[酒吧]内部 可发现一只死猫[人]或活猫 而非又死又活的叠加态 | |
[12:29] | if someone’s looking in the window, I’m leaving. | 如果有人从窗户望进来观察 我就立马走人 |
[12:36] | That’s actually funny. | 其实还挺好笑的 |
[12:39] | You should send that to Jimmy Fallon. | 你应该把这笑话发给脱口秀主持人 |
[12:44] | Oh, hello. Join us. | 你好 一起坐吧 |
[12:46] | Hey, sorry if last night was awkward. | 抱歉啊 昨晚气氛有点尴尬 |
[12:49] | Actually, it got me thinking | 事实上 我开始思考 |
[12:50] | that I shouldn’t flaunt my money to find love. | 我不应该用炫富的方式换取爱情 |
[12:53] | I might break up with Rebecca. | 我可能会跟丽贝卡分手 |
[12:55] | Wow, that’s a big step. | 这是个很重大的决定 |
[12:56] | I think it shows a lot of character. | 这很能表现出你高尚的品德 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna hold out and see if I can find | 我要等等看 看看会不会有 |
[13:00] | a hot young blonde who likes me for me. | 年轻性感的金发妞单纯喜欢我这个人 |
[13:03] | That’s a good one. | 这笑话真好笑 |
[13:09] | Okay, now, Leonard, you tell a joke. | 莱纳德 轮到你说笑话了 |
[13:15] | How’s she doing? | 她还好吗 |
[13:16] | She’s great. Look. | 她很开心 你看 |
[13:20] | I see a wall… | 我看到墙 |
[13:21] | floor… | 地板 |
[13:22] | some Asian baby… | 某个亚洲娃 |
[13:25] | There she is. | 看到她了 |
[13:26] | See? Nothing to worry about. | 看到没 没什么好担心的 |
[13:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:29] | Okay, I’m gonna try and get some work done. | 好了 我得试着处理工作了 |
[13:31] | Yeah, me, too. Love you. | 好 我也是 爱你 |
[13:33] | Love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[13:43] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[13:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[13:50] | Can’t a guy hang out at a college he doesn’t go to | 一个男人就不能到一所他没读过的大学 |
[13:52] | and stare at a baby that isn’t his? | 盯着看一个不是他生的宝宝吗 |
[13:56] | I get it. | 我能理解 |
[13:58] | I haven’t even made it to my office yet. | 我都没走到办公室就忍不住来看她了 |
[14:07] | Is it weird if we just stand here and watch her all day? | 如果我们一整天就站在这看她 会不会很怪 |
[14:10] | Probably. | 大概会吧 |
[14:14] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:19] | Or we could take her to the aquarium. | 又或者我们可以带她去水族馆 |
[14:22] | I’ll get her, you grab her bag. | 我去抱她 你去拿她的包包 |
[14:24] | Hang on, Halley, we’re busting you out of there! | 撑住 哈雷 我们来救你出来了 |
[14:30] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[14:32] | Comments from our Behind the Flags retrospective. | 在看《旗帜背后回忆特辑》的评论 |
[14:34] | Get this, people are calling it | 听听这个 有人夸这一期 |
[14:36] | the longest one yet. | 至今为最漫长的一集 |
[14:41] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[14:43] | Is that Bert? | 是伯特吗 |
[14:44] | It’s Bert. | 是伯特 |
[14:45] | I think it’s Bert. | 我觉得好像是伯特 |
[14:48] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:50] | I broke up with Rebecca. | 我和丽贝卡分手了 |
[14:54] | You know, good for you. | 这对你来说是好事呀 |
[14:55] | No, I miss her. | 才怪 我想死她了 |
[14:57] | I don’t know why I listened to you. | 我不懂当时为什么要听你的 |
[15:00] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[15:03] | It was your crackpot idea that he deserves love. | 都是你瞎扯什么他值得被爱 |
[15:08] | You know, you need to start raising your hand | 下次你想说话时 |
[15:10] | before you speak. | 必须先举手 |
[15:13] | Yes, starting now. | 是的 从现在开始 |
[15:16] | Bert, you’re a good guy; you deserve a woman | 伯特 你是个好人 你值得被一个爱你 |
[15:18] | who’s interested in more than just your money. | 而不是只爱你的钱的女人爱 |
[15:20] | She was also interested in walking around my house | 她也爱只穿着小裤裤 |
[15:22] | in her underwear. | 在我家溜达 |
[15:23] | Now the only one doing that is me. | 现在家里会这样的人只有我了 |
[15:29] | If you’re that upset, go get her back. | 如果你这么难过 就把她追回来吧 |
[15:32] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[15:33] | She’s not answering my calls. | 她都不接我的电话了 |
[15:35] | Which really hurts because I bought her that phone. | 一想到电话还是我买给她的 就心如刀绞 |
[15:40] | I made a huge mistake. | 我真是犯了一个大错 |
[15:42] | No, you didn’t. Okay? | 不 你没有做错 |
[15:44] | Look, Bert, when I had money, | 伯特 以前我有钱时 |
[15:46] | I dated lots of girls who weren’t right for me. | 我和好多不合适的女孩约会过 |
[15:48] | And then I gave up my money, | 后来我放弃了万贯家财 |
[15:49] | and now I’m alone and living with my friends, | 如今我孤身一人 借宿在朋友家 |
[15:51] | and somebody else should probably talk now. | 拜托谁快点来把这个话头接走 |
[15:57] | Look, sweetie, | 亲 我说 |
[15:59] | relationships aren’t about money, okay? | 恋爱并不是靠金钱维系的 |
[16:00] | It’s about respect and having things in common | 而是靠相互尊重和共同之处 |
[16:03] | and… | 以及… |
[16:04] | Yes, Sheldon? | 什么事 谢尔顿 |
[16:05] | You and Leonard don’t have anything in common. | 你和莱纳德就没有任何共同之处呀 |
[16:07] | Maybe you should break up. | 也许你俩也该分手 |
[16:11] | You called on him. | 你自己让他发言的 |
[16:16] | Guess who’s home from day care? | 猜猜谁从托儿所回来啦 |
[16:21] | It’s Halley. | 是我们的小哈雷 |
[16:23] | Unless somebody else put an X on the bottom of their kid’s foot. | 除非有别人也在宝宝脚底做了X记号 |
[16:27] | You realize they called when you took her. | 你们一接走她 托儿所就给我打电话 |
[16:32] | Guess who’s home from the aquarium? | 猜猜谁从水族馆回来啦 |
[16:39] | Sorry again for barging in. | 抱歉突然来打搅 |
[16:41] | You don’t have to go. You’re welcome to hang with us. | 别走嘛 我们都很欢迎你一起玩 |
[16:43] | Actually, our friendship group is at capacity. | 事实上 我们的朋友小团体已经满员了 |
[16:46] | But if anybody drops out, you’re at the top of the list. | 但如果有人退出 你将是第一候补团员 |
[16:51] | Unless it’s Raj, | 除非是拉杰退出 |
[16:52] | in which case, we’ll probably get a person of color. | 那样的话 我们会需要补充一个有色人种 |
[16:59] | You guys are nice, but I’m just gonna | 你们人太好了 但是我准备 |
[17:00] | buy Rebecca a Jet Ski and see if that gets her back. | 买一台水上摩托来唤回丽贝卡芳心 |
[17:06] | I feel bad for Bert. | 我真替伯特不值 |
[17:08] | So he’s using his money to attract a mate. | 其实他用他的钱来吸引女性 |
[17:10] | Is that any different than me using my intelligence | 和我用我的智慧来吸引艾米 |
[17:12] | to attract Amy? | 有什么不同吗 |
[17:13] | Or Leonard using his power of groveling to get Penny? | 莱纳德不也用他的卑躬屈膝去吸引佩妮吗 |
[17:18] | It’s totally different. | 差别可太大了 |
[17:20] | Bert’s money might run out, | 伯特的万贯家财有尽时 |
[17:21] | but I can beg until the end of time. | 我的跪求大法无绝期 |
[17:26] | All that and he’s shorter than me. | 不光如此 他还比我矮 |
[17:31] | Sheldon, what did Amy have that attracted you? | 谢尔顿 艾米有哪些地方吸引你 |
[17:35] | Oh, so many things. | 数不胜数呀 |
[17:37] | Her mind, her kindness, | 她聪慧的头脑 善良的品行 |
[17:39] | and especially her body. | 尤其是她绝妙的身体 |
[17:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:43] | Relax. We’re the same blood type. | 别多想 我和他的血型一样 |
[17:45] | He knew he could harvest an organ. | 他知道我的器官可以捐给他 |
[17:57] | She does look happy. | 她看起来挺开心的 |
[17:59] | See? This is the right thing for her. | 看到没 这才是对她好的选择 |
[18:02] | Let’s all just go to work. | 我们上班去吧 |
[18:10] | Anytime. | 想走时就吱一声 |
[18:13] | Let me just say good-bye. | 让我告别一下就好 |
[18:16] | Halley. Look at Mommy. | 哈雷 看看妈咪 |
[18:20] | Over here, honey. | 我在这里呢 宝贝 |
[18:24] | Say good-bye to Mommy! | 跟你老妈说拜拜 |
[18:27] | Look at me! | 快看老娘 |
[18:28] | Look at your mother! | 看一眼生你养你的亲妈呀 |
[18:33] | All right, we can go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[18:39] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[18:40] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库伯博士 |
[18:41] | And I’m Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. | 我是艾米·法拉·福勒博士 |
[18:43] | Based on the glowing reception | 基于我们最近播出的 |
[18:45] | of our recent Behind the Flags retrospective, | 《有趣的旗帜: 旗帜背后回忆特辑》反响非凡 |
[18:47] | we thought you might like to see how it all came together. | 我们想你们大概想看看它的制作过程 |
[18:50] | So welcome to tonight’s episode… | 欢迎收看今晚的特辑 |
[18:54] | Fun with Flags: | 《有趣的旗帜: |
[18:55] | Behind the Behind the Flags: | 旗帜背后回忆特辑的 |
[18:57] | A Retrospective Retrospective. | 背后回忆特辑》 |
[19:02] | Ooh, we already have our first call. | 已经有一位观众来电了 |
[19:05] | Hello, you’re on Fun with Flags. | 您好 欢迎致电《有趣的旗帜》 |
[19:08] | The Jet Ski worked. I got her back. | 水上摩托成功了 我的爱人又回来了 |