时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Leonard, if you’re not busy tomorrow, | 莱纳德 如果你明天不忙的话 |
[00:04] | I have to do a little reception after work. | 我明天下班后有个小活动 |
[00:06] | Oh, I would, | 我愿意去 |
[00:07] | but we need to make a push on the air force project. | 可我们明天要赶工弄一下空军的项目 |
[00:09] | Oh, are you sure? | 你确定不来吗 |
[00:10] | We’re celebrating our new A.D.D. Drug, | 是要庆祝我们的注意力缺失症新药 |
[00:12] | and it’ll probably be over in, like, six minutes. | 到时候估计六分钟就结束了 |
[00:16] | Did you say you guys are working on the guidance system tomorrow? | 你刚才说你们明天要弄导向系统吗 |
[00:18] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[00:19] | Well, Sheldon said that he was gonna work with me | 谢尔顿说他明天要跟我一起弄 |
[00:21] | on our quantum perception project. | 我们的量子认知研究呢 |
[00:23] | We’ve had this planned for a week. | 我们一周前就计划好了 |
[00:25] | Well, he reconfirmed with me this morning. | 他今早还跟我重新确认过时间呢 |
[00:26] | Guys, before this gets ugly, remember, | 两位 在事态开始恶化之前 别忘了 |
[00:29] | the winner gets Sheldon. | 赢的人得到的可是谢尔顿 |
[00:32] | Hey, Raj, do you want to go with me tomorrow? | 拉杰 你明天想跟我一起去吗 |
[00:34] | Are you asking because you want me there or out of pity? | 你邀请我是希望我出席 还是可怜我 |
[00:37] | Actually, never mind, don’t answer. | 算了 别回答了 |
[00:38] | I’d love to. | 我愿意去 |
[00:42] | Hello. | 大家安安 |
[00:42] | Why did you tell Leonard you’re working on | 你为什么跟莱纳德说你明天 |
[00:44] | – the gyroscope tomorrow? – Because I am. | -要跟他弄陀螺仪的项目 -的确是啊 |
[00:46] | But you said you were working with me. | 但你答应我要跟我一起做我们的项目 |
[00:49] | Someone’s got two dates to the nerd prom. | 某人邀了两妞去参加宅男舞会呢 |
[00:53] | I have a plan to work on both projects simultaneously. | 山人自有妙计 我有办法同时做两个项目 |
[00:57] | And for your information, the summer conference | 顺便告诉你 加州理工学院的 |
[00:59] | on algebraic topology at Caltech is nerd prom. | 代数拓扑夏季大会才是真的宅男舞会呢 |
[01:04] | I’m sorry, what is this plan you have? | 抱歉 不知阁下有何妙计 |
[01:06] | Well, I’m not needed at both places at the same time. | 我不需要同时出现在两个地方啊 |
[01:09] | And I can also free up extra hours with simple tricks, | 我用些简单小技巧就能腾出几小时 |
[01:12] | such as using a minimal amount of words to convey my point. | 比如表达意见时做到言简意赅 |
[01:15] | When does that start? | 你什么时候能开始这样 |
[01:18] | Soon. | 快 |
[01:20] | See, I could’ve said “In the near future,” | 你看 我本来可以说”快开始了” |
[01:21] | but I didn’t say “In the near future,” | 但我没有说”快开始了” |
[01:22] | ’cause “In the near future” is three more words than “Soon.” | 因为”快开始了”比”快”多了3个字 |
[01:25] | “In” one, “the” two, “near” three, “future” four. | “快”是1 “开”是2 “始”是3 “了”是4 |
[01:28] | See “In the near future” is four, “Soon” is just one, | “快开始了”4个字 而”快”是1个字 |
[01:30] | four is more than one; saving time already. | 1字比4字少 所以就省下了时间 |
[01:34] | Genius. | 天才 |
[01:36] | I was gonna say, | 我本来想说 |
[01:37] | “Why does anyone think Sheldon’s a genius?” | “为什么会有人觉得谢尔顿是天才” |
[01:39] | But I didn’t. | 但我没说出全部 |
[02:08] | Gentlemen, I’ve got Amy up and running. | 先生们 我帮艾米开好头了 |
[02:11] | Shall we get to work? | 我们该开始了吗 |
[02:13] | Uh, before we do, what are you wearing, | 在开始前我想问 你背着什么啊 |
[02:15] | oh, friend who we pretend is normal? | 我们假装你一切正常的这位朋友 |
[02:18] | These are hydration backpacks. | 这是补水背包 |
[02:21] | Eh, for efficiency, whenever I’m thirsty, | 为了效率 这包在我口渴时 |
[02:23] | I have access to water. | 能让我直接补充水分 |
[02:24] | Eh, when I’m hungry, I have lentil soup. | 而当我饿了时 我有扁豆汤 |
[02:29] | It’s getting harder to pretend. | 越来越装不下去了 |
[02:31] | Anyway, Sheldon, we’re at a decision point | 谢尔顿 我们现在到了这决策点 |
[02:33] | to run the xenon stream through the cryocooler | 是让氙气流通过低温制冷机 |
[02:35] | or through the vacuum filter. | 还是通过真空过滤器 |
[02:37] | Run down the pros and cons of each for me. | 说说看两者的优缺点 |
[02:39] | Well, if we run the xenon stream through the cryocooler, | 如果我们让氙气流通过低温制冷机 |
[02:41] | it’ll be cooled immediately before it reacts with the conduction. | 它会立即冷却 不会跟导管起反应 |
[02:48] | Oh, sorry, uh, carrot chunk. | 抱歉 胡萝卜丁卡着了 |
[02:53] | You can just feel the time being saved. | 节省时间的感觉太强烈了 |
[02:57] | Ah, I’m back, you got me for eight minutes. | 我回来啦 我可以在这八分钟 |
[03:00] | Sheldon, this is silly. | 谢尔顿 这样太蠢了 |
[03:01] | You can’t expect us to do quality work | 你这样进进出出 |
[03:03] | with you popping in and out like this. | 我们怎么有办法做出高质量的成果 |
[03:05] | The coefficient isn’t lambda, it’s lambda sub one. | 系数不是Λ是Λ₁ |
[03:07] | And over here, you should consider the possibility | 而这边 你应该考虑一下 |
[03:10] | that the brain itself is in two different quantum states. | 大脑本身处于两种不同量子态的可能性 |
[03:12] | And lastly, do you have any little soup crackers? | 最后问一下 你有配汤小饼干吗 |
[03:16] | The rate of spinning for the central axis centrifuge | 中央轴离心机的旋转速度 |
[03:19] | has to be four revolutions per second. | 必须是每秒钟4转 |
[03:21] | It can’t be four revolutions, it’s got to be seven. | 怎么会是每秒钟4转 必须得是7转 |
[03:24] | Seven?! | 7个鬼 |
[03:24] | Look at the board, it’s four. | 看清楚了 必须是4转 |
[03:26] | Oh, my God, it’s seven! | 天啊 是7转好吗 |
[03:27] | – Four! – Seven! | -4转 -7转 |
[03:28] | It’s five and a half. | 是5.5转 |
[03:30] | Son of a bitch, it’s five and a half. | 我了个去 还真是5.5转 |
[03:34] | B.R.B., that’s short for “Be right back.” | 马回 就是”马上回来”的缩写 |
[03:36] | I’m saving so much time! | 我省下了好多时间啊 |
[03:39] | The two signals meet up in the corpus callosum | 两个信号在脑胼胝体相遇 |
[03:41] | and T equals zero. | 而T=0 |
[03:44] | And I know a boy who just earned a slurp of soup. | 而我知道某个小男孩值得嘉奖一口汤 |
[03:48] | Incredible. | 太厉害了 |
[03:50] | Sheldon, I didn’t expect that you could work on both projects, | 谢尔顿 我原以为你无法同时兼顾两项目 |
[03:52] | but I, I was wrong. | 但我真是大错特错啊 |
[03:54] | You know, I felt the same way about the spork. | 我一开始也对插勺有这种感觉 |
[03:56] | Uh, solids and liquids handled by one utensil? | 一种餐具就想一次解决干的跟稀的 |
[03:58] | That’ll never work. | 怎么能行呢 |
[04:00] | And spoiler: works. | 剧透警告 真的能行 |
[04:03] | I got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[04:04] | we didn’t think you’d be able to do two things at once. | 我们本来并不觉得你能同时兼顾两边 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I felt the same way about the platypus. | 我一开始也对鸭嘴兽有这种看法 |
[04:09] | You know, bird and mammal in the same creature? | 禽类与哺乳类合而为一的物种 |
[04:11] | No way. | 怎么能呢 |
[04:12] | And spoiler: way. | 剧透警告 真的能 |
[04:19] | Oh, thanks again for letting me use your laptop last night. | 再一次谢谢你昨晚借我用你电脑 |
[04:22] | No problem. | 没事 |
[04:23] | Was just doing my taxes. | 我就是上网报个税 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:26] | Actually, if I could… | 其实要是我能… |
[04:28] | if I could just check one more… | 要是我能再查看一下… |
[04:29] | Already cleared the browser history. | 我已经把浏览器历史记录删了 |
[04:30] | You’re a good woman. | 你真是个懂事的好女人 |
[04:34] | What you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[04:35] | Trying to catch up on office e-mails before I go back. | 在回去上班前 看看办公室的电邮往来记录 |
[04:38] | Oh, that’s right, maternity leave’s almost over. | 对哦 你的产假快休完了 |
[04:41] | Ah, you excited? | 要上班了你兴奋吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah, I mean, I’ll miss Halley, | 当然 我是说我肯定会想哈雷 |
[04:46] | but it’ll be nice to get out of the house, | 但这样也挺好 可以走出家门 |
[04:48] | be intellectually stimulated. | 活动活动脑子 |
[04:50] | Go out to lunch instead of, you know, be lunch. | 出去吃午餐 而不是当别人的午餐 |
[04:55] | That’s great, good for you. | 不错啊 这样挺好的 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I mean, with you and my parents, | 是啊 反正有你和我爸妈 |
[05:00] | she’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[05:01] | Ah, of course she is. | 那是当然 |
[05:03] | And that day care is great. | 那家托儿所也不错 |
[05:04] | It is. I went to check it out, | 的确 我特地去查看过 |
[05:05] | and they are very cautious about letting strange men with no kids | 他们对于没孩子的陌生人从窗户偷窥这一点 |
[05:09] | peek in the windows. | 表现出非常警惕的态度 |
[05:13] | Plus, I, I think I’m setting a good example for Halley, | 再说了 我觉得我给哈雷树立了很好的榜样 |
[05:17] | to show her that women can be mothers | 让她知道女人就算当了妈 |
[05:19] | and still have satisfying careers. | 仍可以拥有令人满意的事业 |
[05:21] | Sure, she won’t know where I went or if I’m ever coming back. | 当然她不会知道我去了哪 我还会不会回来 |
[05:24] | That’ll just make the ten minutes between when I get home | 等我回到家她还有十分钟就要睡觉了 |
[05:26] | and her bedtime even more special. | 于是那十分钟变得更弥足珍贵 |
[05:30] | Uh, other than burp you or give you a bottle, | 除了帮你拍奶嗝和给你个奶瓶外 |
[05:33] | I don’t know what to do right now. | 我不知道该怎么安慰你了 |
[05:36] | It’s okay, I’m just being emotional about this. | 没事 我情绪过于激动了 |
[05:40] | Can you not tell Howard? | 拜托别告诉霍华德好吗 |
[05:42] | Well, don’t you think it’d be healthier | 你不觉得告诉他你怎么了 |
[05:44] | if you told him what’s going on with you? | 更有利于你身心健康吗 |
[05:46] | Don’t you think it’d be healthier | 那你不觉得作为一个成年人 |
[05:47] | if you had your own apartment, grown man? | 拥有自己的公寓更有利于你的身心健康吗 |
[05:51] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会替你保密的 |
[05:57] | Hey, since when do you do laundry on a Thursday? | 你什么时候开始周四洗衣服了 |
[06:00] | Oh, I had an accident at work, | 我今天上班出了点意外 |
[06:03] | I slipped and fell on my soup sack. | 我脚一滑 摔到我的汤袋上了 |
[06:07] | You know, there was a time I would say “What’s a soup sack?” | 曾几何时 我会问”什么是汤袋” |
[06:10] | But… I’m glad we’re past that. | 但…我很高兴多嘴时光已过去了 |
[06:16] | You know, there was a time I would say “God bless you,” | 曾几何时 我会说”愿神保佑你” |
[06:19] | and then you would say “If you must invoke an imaginary deity, | 而你会说 “如果你一定要祈求虚构的神灵保佑 |
[06:21] | how about Thor?” | 求雷神索尔怎么样” |
[06:23] | And I would say, | 于是我会说 |
[06:24] | “How do you know I didn’t mean Thor?” | “你怎么知道我说的不是雷神” |
[06:26] | And then you would say “Touche,” | 然后你会说”说得好” |
[06:27] | and that there ends the tale | 而从那刻起 |
[06:28] | of why I no longer say “God bless you.” | “愿神保佑你”这话与我从此是路人 |
[06:33] | Well, we have had some fun, haven’t we? | 咱俩这一来一往的时光也挺美 不是吗 |
[06:34] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[06:37] | So, Leonard tells me you’ve had a busy day. | 莱纳德跟我说你忙得像只陀螺 |
[06:38] | Oh, I did. | 没错 |
[06:40] | It hasn’t stopped. | 现在还转着呢 |
[06:41] | I figured out a solution for our navigation system | 就我在预浸泡裤子 想把扁豆弄出来的时候 |
[06:43] | while I was pre-soaking lentils out of my pants. | 我想出了我们导向系统的一个解决方案 |
[06:48] | Are you getting sick? | 你是不是要生病了 |
[06:49] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[06:50] | I’m too busy to be sick. | 我太忙没空生病 |
[06:52] | Well, you’re pretty delicate. | 你身子挺娇弱的 |
[06:53] | Maybe you shouldn’t be pushing yourself so hard. | 或许你不该把自己逼这么紧 |
[06:55] | – I’m fine. – All right. | -我好得很 -好吧 |
[06:56] | Well, we’ll just pretend that you didn’t catch a cold | 那我们就假装你看《冰雪奇缘》 |
[06:58] | – watching Frozen. – I… | -看到感冒的事没发生 -我… |
[07:00] | That didn’t happen. | 才没有呢 |
[07:02] | You also got a nosebleed watching Up. | 你看《飞屋环游记》的时候还流鼻血了 |
[07:03] | Just do your laundry! | 少废话 快洗你的衣服 |
[07:09] | Stuart, you didn’t have to make dinner. | 斯图尔特 你不用特意做晚饭 |
[07:11] | Yeah, well, I felt bad about upsetting you this morning. | 没事 早上害你不开心我挺不好意思 |
[07:14] | And to be honest, I’m not the biggest fan of your meatloaf. | 而且老实说 我不太喜欢你做的肉卷 |
[07:19] | Hey, what’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[07:21] | Meatloaf. | 肉卷 |
[07:22] | Oh, cool. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | Stuart made it. | 斯图尔特做的 |
[07:24] | Oh, cool. | 好哒 |
[07:28] | Hey, I was thinking maybe we take | 我在想或许我们可以 |
[07:30] | Halley to the zoo this weekend, | 周末带哈雷去动物园 |
[07:31] | get in a little family time | 在你上班前 |
[07:33] | before you go back to work. | 享受一点家庭时光 |
[07:35] | Sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[07:36] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[07:37] | for day care, it’ll be easy for me | 关于托儿所 我不介意送她去 |
[07:39] | to drop her off, unless you want to do it. | 但如果你很想送她 我也可以让给你 |
[07:42] | Hmm, guess it should be me. | 看来是得我来送了 |
[07:44] | I can’t do it; | 我送不了 |
[07:45] | they have a picture of me on file now. | 他们有我的照片记录在案 |
[07:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:55] | Of course, why? | 当然 怎么了 |
[07:57] | Well, I don’t know, you seem a little upset. | 我不知道 你看起来有点不开心 |
[07:59] | – No, I’m fine. – You sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[08:00] | Why don’t you think she’s fine? | 你干嘛觉得人家有事 |
[08:02] | She sounds fine, she looks fine. | 她的声音听起来没事 她的样子看起来也没事 |
[08:04] | If I saw her on the street I’d say, | 如果我在街上看到她 我一定会说 |
[08:05] | “Damn, that girl’s fine!” | “靠 这妞没事[正点]” |
[08:12] | Sheldon, you’re sick, go back to bed. | 谢尔顿 你生病了 躺回床上吧 |
[08:14] | I am fine. | 我没事 |
[08:16] | Here, eat your toast. | 给 吃你的吐司 |
[08:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:26] | It’s okay, now I don’t need butter. | 没事 这下黄油都省了 |
[08:30] | Well, perhaps I am a little under the weather. | 或许我是有一点受了风寒 |
[08:33] | It’s nothing a little cold medicine and tea can’t fix. | 但吃点感冒药 喝点茶就没事了 |
[08:36] | You need sleep. | 你需要睡眠 |
[08:37] | What I need is to get to work. | 我需要的是去工作 |
[08:39] | Well, I don’t want your germs around me. | 我不想被你的病菌传染 |
[08:41] | What? You hold my hand, you kiss my mouth, | 怎么 你牵我的手 亲我的嘴就行 |
[08:43] | but you draw the line at 102 fever? | 但我发烧到39度就过界了吗 |
[08:47] | What happened to our love? | 我们的爱情怎么了 |
[08:53] | Sheldon, are you okay? | 谢尔顿 你没事吧 |
[08:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:01] | How’d I get here? | 我怎么会在这里 |
[09:02] | I don’t know, we came home from work and we found you. | 我也不知道 我们下班回家就看到你在这儿了 |
[09:06] | Home from work? | 下班回家 |
[09:07] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[09:09] | 9:00. | 9点 |
[09:10] | 9:00?! | 9点了 |
[09:11] | W-What happened to 8:00 and 7:00 | 那8点和7点 还有之前那么多点 |
[09:13] | and all the other o’clocks? | 都到哪儿去了 |
[09:16] | Wait, you don’t remember? | 等下 你不记得了吗 |
[09:17] | Well, I remember waking up in the morning, | 我记得早上起床 |
[09:21] | Amy rubbing Vicks on my chest. | 艾米在我胸口抹感冒舒缓膏 |
[09:24] | And her hands were like two frozen chunks of tundra. | 她的手又冰又糙 像两大块冻土 |
[09:29] | I took some cold medicine to… | 然后我吃了点感冒药 就… |
[09:33] | I took cold medicine. | 我吃了感冒药 |
[09:35] | You did seem a little loopy | 你来实验室时 |
[09:36] | when you showed up at the lab. | 看起来的确有点呆滞 |
[09:38] | At– at the lab?! | 实验室 |
[09:41] | Why am I naked from the waist down? | 为什么我的下半身是赤裸的 |
[09:46] | I don’t know where your pants are, | 我不知道你的裤子在哪里 |
[09:48] | but we did find your underwear in a pot on the stove. | 但我们倒是在炉子上的锅里发现你的内裤 |
[09:57] | My pants are missing, I don’t remember anything. | 我的裤子不见了 我什么都不记得了 |
[10:01] | Penny, this is your youth. What do I do? | 佩妮 你青春在断片中度过 分享下经验 |
[10:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[10:06] | check your body for tattoos? | 检查一下有没有新纹身吧 |
[10:10] | Leonard, would you be a lamb… | 莱纳德 你能不能当个贴心的宝宝… |
[10:12] | She’s kidding! | 她在逗你的 |
[10:16] | Wait, wait. Where’s my bag? | 等等 我的背包呢 |
[10:18] | – My phone and my wallet are in my bag. – It’s right here. | -我的电话跟钱包都在里头 -在这里 |
[10:24] | Where’s my notebook? My notebook’s gone. Oh, no. | 我的笔记本呢 我的笔记本不见了 不要啊 |
[10:27] | Okay, it’s just a notebook, what’s the big deal? | 不过是本笔记本而已 有什么大不了的 |
[10:29] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[10:30] | It’s full of classified information about the air force project! | 里面全是关于那个空军项目的机密信息 |
[10:33] | How could you lose that? | 你怎么能把那个弄丢了呢 |
[10:35] | It’s okay, I’m sure we’ll find it. | 没关系 我们一定能找着 |
[10:37] | Look, it’s got to be around here somewhere. | 肯定就在这里的某个角落 |
[10:39] | Maybe it’s wherever your pants are. | 也许跟你的裤子在同个地方 |
[10:43] | Nope, pants in the microwave, no notebook. | 不 裤子在微波炉里 笔记本不在 |
[10:50] | Ah, hello. | 你好 |
[10:53] | Look, something’s going on with Bernadette. | 伯纳黛特好像有心事 |
[10:54] | She say anything to you? | 她有跟你说什么吗 |
[10:56] | Well, nope, not a word. | 一个字都没说 |
[10:58] | Come on, be honest. | 别这样 跟我说实话 |
[11:00] | Did you tell her I tried her breast pump? | 你是不是告诉她 我偷用过她的吸奶器 |
[11:08] | No, but I did mention it to my therapist. | 没有 但我倒是跟我的心理医生提过 |
[11:14] | Well, I know she’s mad at me about something. | 反正她肯定是在生我的气 |
[11:17] | Well, what have you done that would upset her? | 你做了什么会惹怒她的事 |
[11:20] | Oh, gosh, how much time do you have? | 那要看你有多少时间听 |
[11:25] | Well, why don’t you just start with the worst thing? | 要不你先说最严重的那件事呗 |
[11:27] | Hmm, let’s see. | 我想想啊 |
[11:29] | Okay, here we go: six years ago, | 好 来吧 六年前 |
[11:32] | I got a call that Bernie’s great-aunt, Trixie, died. | 我接到一通电话 说妮妮的姨婆特里克茜去世了 |
[11:38] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:40] | And I forgot to give her the message. | 然后我忘记转告她 |
[11:44] | That’s terrible. | 太过分了 |
[11:46] | The terrible part is, ever since then, | 真正过分的是 从那之后 |
[11:47] | I’ve been sending Bernie | 我以特里克茜的名义 |
[11:50] | Christmas cards from Trixie. | 每年都给妮妮寄圣诞贺卡 |
[11:55] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[11:56] | Let me finish– and one card had five dollars in it | 听我说完 有张贺卡里还夹了五块钱 |
[11:57] | I took from Bernie’s purse. | 是我从妮妮的钱包里偷的 |
[12:03] | The notebook isn’t in the bathroom. | 笔记本不在浴室里 |
[12:05] | I can’t find it, either. | 我也找不到 |
[12:06] | How can he not remember a day? | 他怎么能失忆一整天呢 |
[12:08] | Well, people who are abducted by aliens lose time. | 被外星人掳走过的人会不记得那段时间 |
[12:10] | I mean, maybe it happens to the aliens, too. | 可能那也会发生在外星人自己身上吧 |
[12:16] | Well, it’s not across the hall. | 不在对面的屋子里 |
[12:18] | That’s it. I’m in breach of my security clearance. | 已成定局了 我违反了保密协议 |
[12:21] | I’m going to prison. | 我要去蹲大牢了 |
[12:23] | And you know what happens to people like me in prison. | 你们也懂我这种可人儿进监狱会有何下场 |
[12:26] | I’ll be forced to be some large man’s tutor. | 我会被迫当某个壮汉的私人教师 |
[12:33] | You’re not going to prison. | 你不会进监狱的 |
[12:35] | But, boy, it is funny to think about. | 可是想想那个画面 还真是乐开怀 |
[12:39] | You really can’t remember anything? | 你真的什么都想不起来吗 |
[12:41] | I’m trying. | 我在想啊 |
[12:42] | Wait a minute. Hey, let me see your phone. | 等等 给我看看你的手机 |
[12:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s– it’s possible | 手机有可能 |
[12:47] | it was tracking everywhere you went. | 记录下你去过的所有地方 |
[12:49] | Phones can do that? | 手机还有这个功能吗 |
[12:50] | Yeah, it depends on the privacy settings. | 是的 得看你隐私设置了 |
[12:52] | Oh, tha– that’s so cool. | 这功能好酷啊 |
[12:54] | How do you– how do you turn that thing off? | 要怎么… 怎么样才能关掉啊 |
[12:59] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[13:00] | I know when you “go for a run,” you stop for a donut. | 我知道你”去跑步”时 中途吃了个甜甜圈 |
[13:03] | I don’t even run there, I drive. | 我不是跑过去的 我是开车去的 |
[13:08] | Hang on, I can see every place you went. | 稍等 我能看到你去过的所有地点了 |
[13:11] | What does it say? | 记录怎么说 |
[13:12] | Uh, you were in the building, | 你在这栋楼里 |
[13:14] | you were at the university, | 你到过大学 |
[13:16] | then you were somewhere on Colorado Boulevard. | 然后你到了科罗拉多大道上的某处 |
[13:19] | Where? | 哪里 |
[13:21] | Wait, hang on. | 等等 |
[13:23] | Did you go to a cowboy bar? | 你有去过牛仔酒吧吗 |
[13:25] | I– no! | 我…怎么可能 |
[13:27] | That is preposterous. | 太荒谬了 |
[13:38] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[13:43] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[13:45] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[13:46] | Good. Love you. | 好吧 爱你哦 |
[13:50] | – Love you, too. – Love you more. | -我也爱你 -爱你更多 |
[13:51] | Okay, you won. Can I finish what I’m doing? | 行 你赢了 我能继续做事了吗 |
[13:55] | Sure, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:02] | Something on your mind? | 你有事吗 |
[14:04] | No, no, nothing. | 没 没事 |
[14:06] | Okay, well, maybe I’m just feeling like | 好吧 我只是觉得 |
[14:08] | something’s bothering you. | 你好像有烦心事 |
[14:10] | Nope, all good. | 不 我好着呢 |
[14:12] | Prove it, make love to me right now on the kitchen floor. | 为了证明 和我在厨房地板上滚一炮吧 |
[14:17] | No, what is wrong with you? | 才不要 你脑子有病吧 |
[14:19] | Aha, you are upset. | 看吧 你就是不开心 |
[14:20] | I don’t know a lot about women, but I know I upset them. | 我虽不了解女人 但我知道我让她们不开心了 |
[14:26] | Howard, I’m sorry if I’m being weird, | 霍华德 抱歉我可能举止有点怪 |
[14:28] | but it has nothing to do with you. | 但这件事和你没有关系 |
[14:30] | It doesn’t? | 真的跟我无关吗 |
[14:31] | No. | 没有 |
[14:34] | I didn’t want to tell you, but… | 我不想告诉你 但是… |
[14:36] | I’m having a really tough time about going back to work. | 我心里对于回去工作这件事挺不好受 |
[14:40] | Okay, well, I get that. | 这样呀 我明白 |
[14:41] | It was hard for me when I went back. | 当我陪产假结束时 也很难过 |
[14:44] | – It was? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[14:45] | I missed you and the baby | 我万分思念你和宝宝 |
[14:48] | and being able to watch Ellen every day. | 还有每天能看《艾伦秀》的快乐时光 |
[14:52] | I just don’t know what the right thing to do is. | 我只是不知道什么才算是正确的选择 |
[14:55] | If I go back to work, I’m abandoning Halley. | 如果我回去上班 我就像抛弃了哈雷 |
[14:58] | If I don’t go, | 如果我不上班 |
[14:59] | I’m giving up everything I worked for. | 那就放弃了我以前奋斗的事业 |
[15:01] | It’s like there’s no right choice. | 感觉就没有一个正确的选择 |
[15:04] | Look, I don’t know what the best decision is, either. | 我也不知道什么才算是正确的选择 |
[15:07] | But whatever we choose, if we’re not happy, | 但不管我们如何做 只要不开心 |
[15:11] | we can undo it. | 那我们就换一种选择 |
[15:13] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[15:14] | And the best part is: Halley won’t remember a thing. | 而最棒的是 哈雷完全不会记得这些事 |
[15:18] | Babies are cute, but they’re dumb. | 宝宝们虽然可爱 但也傻呼呼的 |
[15:21] | I mean, I-I go like this, | 你看 我把脸遮住 |
[15:22] | she thinks I’m gone. Then magically I’m back. | 她就觉得我不见了 手打开 我又回来了 |
[15:27] | Honestly, why are we saving for college? | 老实说 我们干嘛还费劲给她存大学学费呢 |
[15:32] | I’m not crazy about you calling our baby dumb. | 我不喜欢你说我们宝宝蠢 |
[15:34] | Well, she gets it from me. | 她这点遗传了我 |
[15:37] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[15:38] | I have some news about your Aunt Trixie. | 我要告诉你一些特里克茜姨婆的事 |
[15:49] | Does this place look familiar? | 这地方看起来眼熟不 |
[15:51] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[15:53] | Hey, Sheldon’s back! | 谢尔顿回来了 |
[15:54] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[15:58] | It’s getting clearer. | 我开始回想起一些了 |
[16:01] | You gonna buy another round for the house? | 你还要请大家再喝一轮吗 |
[16:04] | Uh, n-no, thank you. | 不 谢谢了 |
[16:06] | We now know why MasterCard sent me a fraud alert. | 懂为什么万事达卡给我发异常消费警告了 |
[16:10] | Ask him. | 问问他呀 |
[16:12] | Um, yes. | 好的 |
[16:14] | Howdy, partner. | 干哈呢 兄弟 |
[16:15] | Do you happen to recollect if I left a notebook | 你有没有捡到我在这旮沓 |
[16:18] | in these here parts? | 掉的一本笔记本啊 |
[16:20] | These here parts? | 还这旮沓 |
[16:22] | It’s called fitting in. By the way, good luck. | 我这叫融入环境 所以祝你好运吧 |
[16:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[16:27] | Thank goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[16:28] | One top secret quantum guidance system. | 最高机密量子导向系统 |
[16:33] | You understood the math? | 你能懂里面的数学吗 |
[16:34] | No, but Sheldon told me all about it. | 不懂 但是谢尔顿详细地给我解释了一遍 |
[16:37] | He told everybody. | 他给大伙都解释了一遍 |
[16:40] | That’s just great. | 太好了 |
[16:42] | Oh, don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[16:43] | he made us pinky swear we’d keep it a secret. | 他让我们拉勾发誓保守秘密了 |
[16:48] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[16:49] | I swear… | 我发誓 |
[16:51] | …not to tell anyone… | 绝不告诉任何人 |
[16:53] | …not to tell anyone… | 绝不告诉任何人 |
[16:55] | …the top secret military information | 这个我要告诉大家的 |
[16:57] | I’m about to tell you. | 军事绝密 |
[16:59] | The top secret military information | 这个我要告诉大家的 |
[17:01] | I’m about to tell you. | 军事绝密 |
[17:05] | We really need to skedaddle. | 我们必须赶紧撤了 |
[17:06] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢了 再见 |
[17:07] | See you. | 再见 |
[17:12] | Should probably erase this. | 还是把这个擦了吧 |
[17:20] | Thank you for making me tea. | 多谢你帮我泡茶 |
[17:22] | You’re welcome. How is it? | 不用谢 好喝吗 |
[17:27] | Yummy. And warm on my back. | 真好喝 还让人家背后也暖暖的 |
[17:33] | Do you need anything else? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[17:35] | You know exactly what I need. | 你知道我需要什么 |
[17:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | ♪ Soft kitty, warm kitty, ♪ | ♪ 软猫猫 暖猫猫 ♪ |
[17:47] | ♪ Little ball of fur ♪ | ♪ 小毛球猫猫 ♪ |
[17:50] | ♪ Happy kitty, sleepy kitty ♪ | ♪ 笑猫猫 困猫猫 ♪ |
[17:52] | ♪ Purr, purr, purr. ♪ | ♪ 呼噜呼噜呼噜 ♪ |
[17:56] | That’s nice. | 真好听 |
[17:59] | Now in German. | 用德语唱一遍 |
[18:04] | ♪ Weiches Kätzchen, warmes Kätzchen ♪ | ♪ 猫咪软软 猫咪暖暖 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ Das nie und nimmer murrt ♪ | ♪ 猫咪小毛球 ♪ |
[18:08] | ♪ Liebes Kätzchen, müdes Kätzchen ♪ | ♪ 猫咪萌萌 猫咪累累 ♪ |
[18:11] | ♪ Schnurrt, schnurrt, schnurrt. ♪ | ♪ 噗噜噗噜噗噜 ♪ |
[18:16] | Great. | 真美妙 |
[18:18] | Now Mandarin. | 用普通话唱 |
[18:35] | Now Navajo. | 再用纳瓦荷语[印第安语]唱 |