时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Aw, man, did you see this post from Raj? | 你看到拉杰刚才发的状态了吗 |
[00:05] | What? Is it another video of him and his dog | 发什么了 又一部他跟他的狗 |
[00:07] | Lady-and-the-Tramping some spaghetti? | “小姐与流浪汉式”地共吃面条影片吗 |
[00:07] | 迪士尼卡通电影经典段落 片中两条狗从一条面条的两端慢慢吃到亲嘴 | |
[00:11] | No. He can’t afford his apartment, | 不是 他住不起那个公寓了 |
[00:13] | and he’s asking if anyone knows of a cheap place to live. | 在问有没有人知道哪里有便宜的住处 |
[00:16] | I want to say “India,” but it seems mean. | 我想回”印度” 但感觉太贱了 |
[00:22] | What’s so funny? | 什么事那么好笑 |
[00:24] | Raj is looking for a cheap place to live, | 拉杰在找便宜的地方住 |
[00:26] | and I wrote “India.” | 我回了”印度” |
[00:30] | Don’t post that; be supportive. | 别回这个 给人家点支持 |
[00:32] | Maybe you should be supportive of my hilarious jokes. | 那你怎么不支持一下我的这些搞笑段子 |
[00:38] | Fine, what should we do? | 行 那我们该怎么做 |
[00:39] | We’re smart. I’m sure we can think of something. | 我们这么聪明 肯定能想出办法 |
[00:42] | You want to let him live here? | 你想让他住我们这里吗 |
[00:43] | Oh, we’re smarter than that. | 我们绝对比那聪明多了 |
[00:47] | I know our apartment’s small, | 我知道我们的公寓很小 |
[00:49] | but I think we can make room. | 但挤一挤还是能挤出位子吧 |
[00:51] | No, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 不行 |
[00:52] | We are not getting a life-size Spider-Man statue. | 不许买真人大小的蜘蛛侠人像 |
[00:58] | We do have Sheldon’s old room. | 家里的确还有谢尔顿的旧房间 |
[01:00] | If he really needs a place to stay, | 如果他真的需要落脚处 |
[01:01] | I guess we should offer it to him. | 我们可以让给他住 |
[01:03] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个好兄弟 |
[01:05] | Am I still a good friend if I wait and hope | 那如果我先等一会儿并期待 |
[01:07] | that Howard offers him a place to live first? | 霍华德先邀他去住他家 还算好兄弟吗 |
[01:10] | You’re an even better husband. | 你还是个更棒的老公 |
[01:14] | I know if the roles were reversed, | 我知道如果是换作我落魄 |
[01:16] | he would do it for me. | 他一定会伸出援手 |
[01:18] | Where would he stay? | 那他睡哪啊 |
[01:19] | We already have Stuart. | 我们已经收留斯图尔特了 |
[01:21] | Well, we can make some space in the garage. | 我们可以在车库里腾出位子啊 |
[01:23] | Maybe put a cot out there, | 给他弄个小床 |
[01:25] | get him a space heater, maybe a hot plate. | 再弄台小暖气 或者一台电热炉 |
[01:28] | That sounds awful. | 听起来好惨啊 |
[01:29] | Let’s hope he thinks so, too. | 希望他也会这么觉得 |
[01:32] | For the last time, | 我再说一次 |
[01:34] | no Hulk, no Batman, no life-size statues. | 绿巨人 蝙蝠侠 任何真人大小人像都不行 |
[01:40] | I’m starting to think you didn’t mean it | 我开始觉得其实 |
[01:41] | when you said you wanted to spruce up the place. | 你并不是真心想要布置一下家里 |
[02:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:15] | Hey, uh, so we’ve been talking, | 我与妮妮讨论了一下 |
[02:18] | and if you need a place to stay, | 如果你需要地方住 |
[02:21] | we’d be happy to fix up the garage for you. | 我们很乐意帮你收拾一下车库 |
[02:23] | That would be amazing! | 那就太棒了 |
[02:25] | I was literally just looking at my moving boxes, | 我刚才真的就看着我的纸箱子 |
[02:27] | trying to pick one to live in. | 寻思着要挑哪个住进去了 |
[02:31] | I know it’s not ideal, | 虽然条件不太理想 |
[02:32] | but you’d have plenty of space for your furniture, | 但好歹里面有很多空间放你的家具 |
[02:34] | and there’s this cool button | 还有个很酷的按钮 |
[02:36] | that makes an entire wall go up and down. | 能让你其中一面”墙”卷起来又放下去呢 |
[02:39] | I cannot thank you enough. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[02:41] | It is our pleasure. | 能帮你我们也很高兴 |
[02:43] | Hey, can you hold on one sec? | 你能等我一下吗 |
[02:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:46] | Hey, buddy, you still looking for a place to live? | 兄弟 你还在找地方住吗 |
[02:49] | Uh… yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:51] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[02:53] | You know, we have the extra bedroom, | 我们这里有多一间空房间 |
[02:54] | and if you need it, it’s yours. | 如果你有需要 那就让你住吧 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God, that’s so generous! | 天啊 你们真是太大方了 |
[02:58] | It’s the least we can do. | 小事一件不足挂齿 |
[03:00] | I-I really appreciate it. | 我真的很感谢 |
[03:02] | Uh, can you hold on one second? | 你能稍等我一下吗 |
[03:05] | Hey, so, Howard, what’s the bathroom situation gonna be? | 霍华德 所以我的浴室是怎么样 |
[03:09] | Well, there’s a sink out there– | 外面有个水槽… |
[03:12] | that takes care of half your problems. | 能帮你解决你一半的问题 |
[03:15] | But I can use the downstairs bathroom, right? | 但是我能用楼下的浴室对吧 |
[03:17] | Yeah. We barely use it, so it’ll be like it’s yours. | 行 我们不怎么用 跟你的独立卫浴差不多 |
[03:21] | Cool, cool, yeah. | 很好 很好 |
[03:22] | – Yeah, hold on one second. – Wh…? | -那你再稍等我一下 -什么 |
[03:25] | Hey, what’s it like sharing a bathroom with Penny? | 跟佩妮共用一个浴室是什么感觉 |
[03:28] | Is there hair everywhere? | 会不会到处都是她的头发 |
[03:29] | Does she use your loofah? | 她会不会偷用你的浴球 |
[03:33] | I don’t have a loofah. | 我没有浴球 |
[03:34] | Okay, well, if I move in, you can’t use mine. | 好吧 如果我搬进去 你也不许用我的 |
[03:35] | Hold on a second. | 再等我一下 |
[03:38] | Hey, Howard, uh, how’s the Wi-Fi in the garage? | 霍华德 车库里的无线网信号如何 |
[03:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:43] | Why are you asking all these questions? | 你为啥要问这么多问题啊 |
[03:46] | Well, to be honest, Leonard’s on the other line, | 老实告诉你 莱纳德也在跟我通话 |
[03:48] | and he offered me their spare bedroom. | 他邀请我去住他家那间空房 |
[03:50] | Great! Go live there. | 太好啦 住他那儿吧 |
[03:52] | But you made the garage sound so fun. | 可是你把住车库说得很有趣啊 |
[03:55] | I just didn’t want you to feel bad about it. | 我只是不想你觉得住车库很惨 |
[03:57] | Unless Leonard’s apartment also has a raccoon | 除非莱纳德的公寓也会有浣熊 |
[03:59] | that chews its way in on cold nights, go there! | 在冬夜里啃破墙壁爬进来 不然就去住吧 |
[04:03] | One second. | 等一会儿 |
[04:04] | Okay, I think we’re close. | 就差最后一步了 |
[04:07] | How do you feel about a mini-fridge in my room? | 你对我房里放个小冰箱有意见吗 |
[04:10] | Hey, pal, you want to live here or not? | 兄弟 你还想不想住了 |
[04:12] | Oh, uh, hi, Penny. Yes, please. | 佩妮 住住住 麻烦您了 |
[04:18] | Uh, Penny, this circular is addressed to “Occupant,” | 佩妮 这张传单是给”住户”的 |
[04:21] | but with our apartment switch, | 但是我们现在换着住 |
[04:23] | it’s unclear whether it’s yours or mine. | 我弄不太清是给你还是给我的 |
[04:25] | What’s it for? | 是干嘛的传单 |
[04:26] | Roofing. | 铺屋顶 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it’s yours. | 那肯定是你的了 |
[04:29] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[04:31] | “Just throw it out.” | “直接扔了吧” |
[04:35] | Speaking of occupants, I’m given to understand | 说到住户 根据我听到的消息 |
[04:37] | Raj will be moving into my old room. | 拉杰会搬到我以前的房间 |
[04:40] | Yeah, for a little while. | 是啊 暂住一阵 |
[04:41] | What about his dog? | 那他的狗呢 |
[04:43] | She’ll be in her crate; it’s not a big deal. | 她会住在她的笼子里 问题不大 |
[04:45] | I suppose that’s acceptable. | 那我还算能接受吧 |
[04:47] | Well, Sheldon’s getting a little better with dogs. | 谢尔顿现在比较敢接近狗了 |
[04:48] | He even took a picture with Pluto at Disneyland. | 他这次还在迪士尼乐园跟布鲁托合照了呢 |
[04:52] | If real dogs gave me buttons, I’d like them, too. | 如果真的狗也会送我胸章 那我也喜欢他们 |
[04:56] | Well, I think it’s very nice | 我觉得你们愿意 |
[04:58] | that you’re helping out our friend. | 帮忙朋友是一件很棒的事 |
[05:00] | I think it’s nice that you’re taking whatever medication | 我倒觉得你也很棒 无论艾米给你什么药 |
[05:03] | Amy’s clearly giving you. | 你都照单全吃 |
[05:07] | And what is that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[05:08] | Well, it’s like that science thing. | 这就跟某个科学定律一样 |
[05:10] | For every action, | 有任何举动[作用] |
[05:11] | you have a gigantic and annoying reaction. | 你都会有又大又烦人的反应[反作用] |
[05:16] | Just when I thought you couldn’t get any hotter. | 真想不到我老婆美貌与智慧并存啊 |
[05:20] | If you’re implying that I’d have some problem | 如果你俩是暗示我会不爽 |
[05:23] | with him moving into my room, you’re wrong. | 拉杰搬进我的房间 那你们就错了 |
[05:25] | Raj is in a difficult financial situation, | 拉杰现在的财务状况十分困难 |
[05:27] | and I’m glad that he’s making changes to improve it. | 我很高兴他能做出改变去改善它 |
[05:30] | Do not adjust the dosage. You nailed it. | 药量不需要调整 你做得很好 |
[05:35] | Don’t listen to them. | 别听他们胡说 |
[05:37] | What’s weird is that Penny almost got a science fact right. | 奇怪的是佩妮居然差点就说对了一个科学事实 |
[05:42] | I mean, it’s unfair; people just assume I’m going to be upset | 太不公平了 人们都觉得我会不爽 |
[05:44] | by Raj moving into my old room. | 拉杰搬进我的旧房间 |
[05:46] | But you are, aren’t you? | 可你确实是 不是吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, I’m outraged. | 我不爽到极点 |
[05:51] | Talk to me. Tell me what’s going on. | 跟我说说 到底怎么回事 |
[05:53] | Well, that’s been my room since before I met Leonard, | 在我没认识莱纳德之前 我就住那个房间 |
[05:56] | and now someone else is going to be living in it. | 现在却有别人要搬进去住 |
[05:59] | And that someone else is not me. | 而那个别人还不是我 |
[06:01] | And you know how I feel about people who aren’t me. | 你也知道我对于不是我的”别人”作何感想 |
[06:05] | There are a lot of memories wrapped up in that room. | 我知道那个房间里充满了回忆 |
[06:08] | For me, too. | 对我来说也是 |
[06:09] | The first time you told me you loved me was in that room. | 你第一次说爱我就是在那个房间 |
[06:12] | Wrong. | 错 |
[06:12] | We were standing outside my room in the hallway. | 当时我们站在我房间外的走廊 |
[06:16] | And there is the love of which I speak. | 这就是我刚说到的爱 |
[06:19] | I realize it’s irrational, | 我知道这样很不理性 |
[06:21] | but with Raj moving in there, I’m feeling a bit replaced. | 但拉杰的入住让我觉得自己被取代了 |
[06:25] | Well, this isn’t an easy time for him. | 现在对他来说是困难时期 |
[06:28] | He’s losing his apartment, he’s in debt, | 他公寓没了 还欠了一屁股债 |
[06:30] | he’s probably humiliated. | 他可能正羞愧难当呢 |
[06:32] | Yes, probably. | 是啊 可能 |
[06:34] | But until we know for sure, how can I feel better? | 但在确定之前 我该怎么才能舒坦呢 |
[06:39] | Can I get anyone anything at all? | 你们谁还需要什么吗 |
[06:41] | Raj, you don’t have to serve us. | 拉杰 你不用服务我们 |
[06:43] | It’s the least I can do for helping me carry my stuff up. | 这是我该做的 谢谢你们帮我搬我的家当上楼 |
[06:46] | It was really no problem. | 真的没什么大不了的 |
[06:48] | Not for you, Box of Towels. | 对你来说当然啦 你只搬了一箱毛巾 |
[06:52] | Anyway, thanks again. | 总而言之 谢谢你们 |
[06:54] | Hey, look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:55] | You’ve got a Raj, we’ve got a Stuart. | 你们有拉杰 我们有斯图尔特 |
[06:57] | Maybe we should take them both to the park | 或许我们该带他俩去公园 |
[06:58] | and let them run around together. | 让他们一起撒欢跑跑 |
[07:02] | I don’t know. Yours looks like he has worms. | 我不知道 你那只看起来身上有虫子 |
[07:07] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[07:08] | All set. | 一切准备妥当 |
[07:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[07:10] | A housewarming gift for Raj. | 给拉杰的乔迁礼物 |
[07:13] | Well, a bunch of fake snakes better not spring out of it, | 最好不是一大堆假蛇突然从里面冒出来 |
[07:16] | ’cause that was a lousy anniversary present. | 因为那是一份超烂的纪念日礼物 |
[07:19] | It’s nothing like that. | 绝对不会 |
[07:21] | I just, I thought about Raj’s situation, | 我考虑到拉杰现在的情况 |
[07:23] | and I had a change of heart. | 于是我改变了主意 |
[07:25] | You know, and regarding your gift, | 至于你的礼物 |
[07:26] | you said “Surprise me,” and, boy, did I. | 是你自己说”给我惊喜” 而我的确”惊”到你了 |
[07:33] | Perfect timing. Food’s ready. | 时间刚刚好 食物都准备好了 |
[07:34] | Uh, wait– before we eat, I have a little | 等等 在开吃之前 我有一份小小的 |
[07:36] | “Welcome to the building” gift for Raj. | “欢迎入住”礼物要给拉杰 |
[07:39] | Wait, is anything gonna jump out… | 慢着 是不是会蹦出什么… |
[07:40] | No. I already asked. | 不是 我问过了 |
[07:43] | Thank you, Sheldon. | 谢谢 谢尔顿 |
[07:46] | It’s a… blank notebook. | 是一本…空白的笔记本 |
[07:48] | Well, I had some of my best ideas in that room, | 我曾在那个房间里想出过不少好点子 |
[07:50] | and I’m sure you will, too. | 我相信你也会的 |
[07:52] | He also never had sex in that room. | 他也未曾在那个房间里做过爱呢 |
[07:54] | That’s something else to look forward to. | 那是另一件值得期盼的事情啊 |
[07:58] | This means a lot. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[08:00] | Well, I know this is a difficult time for you. | 我知道现在对你来说是困难时期 |
[08:02] | Y-You’re losing your apartment, you’re in debt, | 你的公寓没了 还欠了一屁股债 |
[08:04] | and you just– you must be humiliated. | 你可能…肯定羞愧难当吧 |
[08:06] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[08:07] | Oh, good grief. | 哎呀 老天 |
[08:08] | She is such a stickler for citing sources. | 她真爱拘泥于细节 非得注明出处 |
[08:11] | Those were Amy’s words. | 那些都是艾米的原话 |
[08:13] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[08:14] | I know, I know! | 我知道 我知道 |
[08:15] | “Good grief” was originally said by Charlie Brown, geez. | “哎呀 老天”是查理·布朗的原话 真是够了 |
[08:15] | 美国著名漫画《史努比》里的主人公 他犯错或是遇到难题时的口头禅 | |
[08:20] | You’re right, I am humiliated. | 你说得对 我是羞愧难当 |
[08:22] | Thanks for pointing it out. | 多谢当面指出来 |
[08:23] | You’re such a jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[08:25] | Can you believe this guy? | 你们能相信他居然这么说我吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 能 |
[08:29] | I-I thought that was gonna break the other way. | 我还以为会听到另一种答案呢 |
[08:32] | Come on, Sheldon. | 走吧 谢尔顿 |
[08:33] | Maybe we should just eat at our place. | 或许我们应该回自己公寓吃饭 |
[08:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:37] | You took my room. | 你占了我的房间 |
[08:38] | You turned my friends against me. | 你还让我的朋友跟我翻脸 |
[08:39] | I hope you’re happy. | 现在你开心啦 |
[08:40] | What do I have to be happy about? | 我有什么值得开心的 |
[08:41] | My life’s a wreck. | 我的人生一团糟 |
[08:43] | How come he can say it and I can’t? | 为什么他可以说出来 而我却不能 |
[08:45] | Just keep walking. | 快走吧你 |
[08:53] | Hello, Sheldon. | 你好呀 谢尔顿 |
[08:55] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外之喜呀 |
[08:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:57] | Honestly, I’ve been better. | 老实说 不是太好 |
[08:59] | Do you have time? | 你有时间吗 |
[09:01] | Leonard says you’re very busy these days. | 莱纳德说你最近很忙 |
[09:03] | Oh, I just say that because he prattles. | 我这么说是因为他会喋喋不休 |
[09:07] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:09] | Well, our friend Raj moved into my old room, | 我们的朋友拉杰搬进了我的旧房间 |
[09:12] | and it’s brought up a lot of negative feelings for me. | 这事导致我产生了很多负面情绪 |
[09:16] | Well, what do you think the loss of your room represents? | 你觉得失去你的旧房间代表了什么 |
[09:20] | Beverly, you know I hold you in high esteem. | 贝弗利 你知道我十分敬重你 |
[09:23] | Can we skip the part where you pretend not to know the answer, | 我们可以跳过你假装不知道答案的戏码 |
[09:25] | and get to the part where you tell me the answer? | 直接进入你告诉我答案的环节吗 |
[09:29] | Very well, but, uh, if you don’t mind, | 好的 但你不介意的话 |
[09:31] | I’d still like to pause for effect. | 为了戏剧化效果 我还是要停顿一下 |
[09:34] | Now… | 现在嘛… |
[09:37] | You’ve recently moved in with Dr. Fowler, yes? | 你最近和福勒博士同居了 对吧 |
[09:41] | I have. | 没错 |
[09:43] | Clearly, your old room represents an escape hatch, | 显然你的旧房间代表了一个逃生出口 |
[09:46] | and without it, you’re forced to confront | 倘若失去了这出口 你就将被迫面对 |
[09:48] | the terrifying reality of being trapped | 和艾米永远生活 |
[09:51] | in a relationship with Amy forever. | 在一起的可怕现实 |
[09:55] | I hadn’t thought about that. | 我从未想过这问题 |
[09:57] | And don’t start thinking about it now! | 现在也别开始想 |
[10:01] | Hello, Amy. | 你好呀 艾米 |
[10:02] | Your defensiveness may indicate similar insecurities | 你的这种防御表现似乎也在暗示 |
[10:06] | about your relationship with Sheldon. | 你对于这份感情有同样的不安全感 |
[10:08] | That’s not true! | 才不是这样的 |
[10:09] | She said defensively. | 她极具防御性地说 |
[10:13] | This isn’t about me and Sheldon. | 这不是关于我和谢尔顿的问题 |
[10:15] | This is about Rajesh moving in with Leonard and Penny. | 而是拉杰要搬去和莱纳德还有佩妮一起住 |
[10:18] | Interesting. | 有点意思 |
[10:20] | They’ve found a need to take yet another roommate. | 他们发现自己需要再找一个室友了 |
[10:24] | Seems they’re avoiding some harsh realities themselves. | 看来他们也在努力回避二人世界中的残酷现实呀 |
[10:28] | I had no idea | 我真没想到 |
[10:30] | all our relationships were such a disaster. | 我们这些人的感情生活都是一团乱麻 |
[10:32] | Boy, you’re good. | 唉呀妈呀 你可真厉害 |
[10:34] | That is the word on the street, dear. | 道上的确都是这么传的 |
[10:39] | Maybe moving in was a bad idea. | 也许搬进来并不是个好主意 |
[10:42] | I haven’t been here one day, I’m already causing problems. | 我屁股还没坐热 就已经开始制造麻烦了 |
[10:44] | You didn’t do anything. It’s Sheldon. | 这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿 |
[10:46] | “You didn’t do anything. It’s Sheldon.” | “这不是你的错 都怪谢尔顿” |
[10:48] | That’d make a nice needlepoint pillow. | 这句话太适合绣在靠垫上了 |
[10:52] | So, relax. We’re happy to have you. | 放轻松 我们很欢迎你来住 |
[10:54] | Thank you, but how do I know | 多谢 不过我怎么知道 |
[10:55] | you’re not saying that just to be nice? | 你不是为了安慰我才这么说的呢 |
[10:57] | Do you actually pay for that haircut? | 你怎么花钱剪了个狗啃似的发型 |
[10:59] | That’ll do it. | 现在我知道了 |
[11:02] | Hey, Raj, I owe you an apology. | 拉杰 我欠你一个道歉 |
[11:04] | Look, could you please put your dog on a leash? | 你能给你那狗拴个绳子吗 |
[11:07] | Sheldon, she’s fine. | 谢尔顿 我这狗不咬人 |
[11:10] | Well, then at least hold her still | 那你把她抱紧了 |
[11:11] | so I can pretend she’s stuffed. | 我好假装她是个动物标本 |
[11:14] | Raj, I let my emotions get the best of me, | 拉杰 我一时没控制住自己的情绪 |
[11:17] | and I unfairly took it out on you. | 乱拿你来出气 |
[11:19] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 谢谢你这么说 |
[11:21] | No, I can’t take all the credit. | 不 功劳不在我身上 |
[11:22] | I spoke with Leonard’s mother, and she made me feel better. | 我和莱纳德的妈妈聊了聊 她开解了我 |
[11:25] | I don’t know who you talked to, but that wasn’t my mother. | 我不知道你和谁聊了 但会开解人的一定不是我妈 |
[11:31] | Beverly pointed out that I’m experiencing insecurities | 贝弗利指出我在和艾米的恋爱关系中 |
[11:34] | in my relationship with Amy, | 存在不安全感 |
[11:36] | in the same way that Leonard and Penny are in their relationship. | 就像莱纳德和佩妮也存在同样的问题 |
[11:40] | What are you talking about? We’re fine. | 你在乱说什么呀 我们俩好着呢 |
[11:42] | Yes, you’re fine as long as you have a buffer | 你俩好着的前提是有一个缓冲人同住 |
[11:45] | living with you to distract from your marital problems. | 才能帮你们转移婚姻中出现的问题 |
[11:47] | It used to be me. | 从前我就是那个缓冲人 |
[11:48] | Now it’s Raj and his attack Tribble. | 现在轮到拉杰和他的攻击性毛毛球了 |
[11:53] | Anyway, I’m sorry for everything. | 总之 我很抱歉 |
[11:55] | Oh, and FYI– if you cry while they’re fighting, | 顺带一提 如果他们吵架时你哇哇大哭 |
[11:58] | they’ll take you to McDonald’s. | 他们就会带你去麦当劳 |
[12:07] | Hello, Leonard. | 你好 莱纳德 |
[12:08] | Why are you saying we have marital problems? | 你为什么说我们有婚姻问题呀 |
[12:11] | We don’t have marital problems! | 我们才没有婚姻问题呢 |
[12:13] | I see. You must be yelling at me out of wedded bliss. | 我懂了 那你是因为太过幸福美满才对我哇哇叫 |
[12:19] | Look, just because we took our friend in does not mean | 就因为我们收留朋友来住 |
[12:22] | that Penny and I are afraid to be alone. | 并不代表我和佩妮害怕两人独处 |
[12:25] | Yeah, this is a special circumstance. | 没错 这次是特殊情况 |
[12:27] | Sheldon mentioned you tried to get your brother | 谢尔顿提到你也曾想让 |
[12:30] | to live with you, as well. | 你哥哥住到家里来 |
[12:31] | Yeah, well, a circumstance can happen twice | 是啊 有些情况就算发生两次 |
[12:34] | and still be special. | 仍然可以算作特殊 |
[12:37] | Do you agree with that? | 你同意吗 |
[12:39] | Well, now that you point it out… | 现在你这么指出来… |
[12:41] | Are you kidding me? | 你疯了吧 |
[12:42] | We do seem to keep finding roommates. | 我们好像真的一直在找新室友 |
[12:45] | Now you’re taking her side? | 你现在和她站一边了吗 |
[12:46] | Dear, I would never come between you and Leonard. | 亲爱的 我永远不会夹在你和莱纳德之间 |
[12:49] | That’s for your parade of roommates to do. | 这是你们一加强连室友的工作 |
[12:56] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[12:59] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[13:03] | It’s me! It’s just me! | 是我 是我呀 |
[13:05] | What are you doing here?! | 你跑到我们卧室来干嘛 |
[13:07] | Well, I texted you, but you didn’t respond. | 人家给你发了短信 可你没有回复 |
[13:10] | Leonard and Penny were arguing… | 莱纳德和佩妮在吵架… |
[13:12] | Not on my watch! | 本大爷在此 谁敢撒野 |
[13:16] | It’s fine. It’s just Raj. | 没事了 是拉杰 |
[13:18] | You can hit him with the bat, but it’s fine. | 我不介意你拿球棒敲死他 但我们没事 |
[13:21] | And if my heart stops, just let me go. | 如果我心跳停止了 请让我放弃治疗 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry, guys. | 抱歉了各位 |
[13:25] | Sheldon was upset, Leonard and Penny were fighting. | 谢尔顿在生气 莱纳德和佩妮在吵架 |
[13:28] | I just wanted to go someplace where I wasn’t causing problems. | 我只想待在一个不会造成别人问题的地方 |
[13:32] | I’ll say it again. | 我要再说一次 |
[13:33] | India. | 你老家印度 |
[13:39] | Can I just stay in the garage? | 能让我住在车库吗 |
[13:41] | Don’t do that. We’ll make up the couch for you | 别这样 今晚你先睡沙发吧 |
[13:42] | and figure out something in the morning. | 明早起来再想办法 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Come on, I’ll get you some sheets. | 来吧 我帮你铺上床单 |
[13:47] | Then we’ll see if I can beat my high score | 然后再测测我的血压 |
[13:49] | on the blood pressure machine. | 是不是冲上新高了 |
[13:54] | Never should’ve had all these kids so close together. | 咱们就不该把这些熊孩子留在身边 |
[14:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:11] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[14:14] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:16] | Beverly believes | 贝弗利觉得 |
[14:17] | I unconsciously consider my old room an escape hatch. | 我潜意识中把我的旧房间当做一个逃生出口 |
[14:22] | Is that bothering you? | 你在为这件事烦恼吗 |
[14:24] | Yes. I don’t care for unconscious thoughts. | 没错 我才不喜欢什么潜意识呢 |
[14:27] | My brain and I are best friends. | 人家和大脑是一辈子的好朋友 |
[14:28] | It should tell me everything. | 它什么事都会告诉我 |
[14:31] | I mean, how it relates to our relationship, | 我是说和我们恋情的关系 |
[14:34] | not the bromance between you and your brain. | 不是你和你大脑的兄弟浪漫史 |
[14:39] | What if she’s correct? | 万一她是对的呢 |
[14:41] | Doesn’t that say something troubling about us? | 就是说我俩之间有问题吗 |
[14:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:45] | I just think you’re the kind of person | 我只是觉得你是喜欢安排好 |
[14:47] | who likes a contingency plan. | 应急计划的人 |
[14:50] | That is true. | 这倒是 |
[14:52] | Did you know I figured out | 你知道吗 |
[14:54] | in which order I would eat all my friends | 我已经想清楚了 世界末日来临后 |
[14:56] | in the event of an apocalypse? | 我会按什么顺序吃掉所有朋友 |
[15:01] | You need to stop hanging out with your brain so much. | 你不可以再和你的大脑整天混在一起了 |
[15:03] | It’s not a good influence. | 它就是个坏朋友 |
[15:09] | If you’re looking for spare change, | 如果你是想找零钱 |
[15:10] | I already cleaned it out. | 我已经扫荡干净了 |
[15:16] | Didn’t think this is where my life would be. | 没想到我的人生会变成这样 |
[15:19] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[15:20] | I’m in a bedroom and you’re on a couch. | 我有卧室你睡沙发 |
[15:22] | I’m actually winning. | 我居然是赢家 |
[15:25] | You know, we’re both down on our luck. | 咱俩都正走霉运 |
[15:27] | Maybe you and I should try to get a place together. | 也许我俩应该找地方一起住 |
[15:29] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:35] | There is no reason to leave here. | 根本没有离开这里的理由 |
[15:37] | This is great. Everyone’s nice. | 这里很棒 所有人都很友好 |
[15:39] | It’s comfortable. | 非常舒服 |
[15:40] | If all goes according to plan, this is my retirement home. | 如果一切按计划进行 这里就是我的养老院了 |
[15:44] | Wouldn’t you feel better about yourself | 如果你更加独立的话 |
[15:46] | if you were more independent? | 不会自我感觉更好一些吗 |
[15:47] | Better than I feel in their steam shower? | 比在他们家蒸汽淋浴里的感觉更好吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[15:53] | Penny would be the entree. | 佩妮是主菜 |
[15:57] | Then Leonard’s basically a cheese course. | 莱纳德算是奶酪盘 |
[16:01] | And because I love you, you’re dessert. | 因为我爱你 所以你是甜点 |
[16:05] | I want to say “Aw,” | 我也想说”好甜蜜” |
[16:07] | but I’m gonna say “Ew.” | 但我要说”好恶心” |
[16:11] | No, you see, I’m doing this | 不 我这样做 |
[16:13] | so I can stop being spoiled and, you know, | 我就不再是被宠坏的孩子了 |
[16:15] | grow as a person. | 成长为一个成年人 |
[16:18] | Good for you. | 好样的 |
[16:19] | This sandwich has six dollars worth of ham in it. | 这个三明治里有价值6块钱的火腿 |
[16:25] | Don’t you even feel a little bad sponging off your friends? | 你在朋友家吃白食 你一点点内疚感都没有吗 |
[16:29] | Hey, look, I went to art college, | 我上过艺术学院 |
[16:32] | I tried to make it as a graphic artist, | 我想成为美术设计师 |
[16:34] | a comic book artist, | 漫画家 |
[16:35] | and you know what I got for my efforts? | 知道我努力得到了什么吗 |
[16:37] | A visible rib cage. | 瘦骨嶙峋 |
[16:40] | I’m not kidding. | 我没开玩笑 |
[16:41] | You could see my heart beating. | 你可以看到我的心跳 |
[16:44] | Well, no offense, but I didn’t go to art school. | 无意冒犯 但我没上过艺术学院 |
[16:46] | I have a PhD in astrophysics. | 我有天体物理学的博士学位 |
[16:48] | Oh, great, it’ll be easier for you to look up at the stars | 很好 流落街头时头上没有屋顶 |
[16:51] | without a roof over your head. | 你观星更容易 |
[16:56] | Morning. | 早 |
[16:57] | Did you know Raj moved out last night? | 你知道拉杰昨晚搬出去了吗 |
[16:59] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[17:00] | “Leonard and Penny, I’m sorry for all the trouble I’ve caused. | “莱纳德和佩妮 抱歉我带来了这么多麻烦 |
[17:03] | I went to stay at Howard’s. | 我去霍华德家住 |
[17:05] | P.S., Cinnamon’s with me, | 另外 小桂子和我在一起 |
[17:06] | But if you feel like messing with Sheldon, | 但如果你们想耍谢尔顿 |
[17:08] | tell him she’s loose in the building.” | 就告诉他 小桂子在楼里走丢了” |
[17:13] | I feel terrible. | 感觉好糟糕啊 |
[17:15] | Should we go bring him back? | 我们要接他回来吗 |
[17:16] | Well, you’re the one worried | 是你担心有室友 |
[17:17] | having someone live with us is a sign of problems. | 是我们婚姻有问题的表现 |
[17:20] | Oh, that was just because my mother got in my head. | 那只是因为我妈让我有了这种想法 |
[17:23] | It’s like being possessed, but instead of Satan, it’s– | 就好像恶魔上身了 但上身的不是恶魔而是… |
[17:26] | Actually, it’s the same thing. | 其实没差别啦 |
[17:30] | All right, so we’ll ask him to come back. | 好的 那我们叫他回来 |
[17:32] | Well, great. | 很好 |
[17:34] | Don’t you want to get dressed first? | 你不先换衣服吗 |
[17:36] | Just one second. | 稍等 |
[17:43] | Help! Cinnamon’s loose in the building! | 救命 小桂子在楼里走丢了 |
[17:47] | Amy, quick, lock the door! | 艾米 快 锁门 |
[17:54] | We’re so sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable. | 如果我们让你难受真是抱歉 |
[17:56] | We really weren’t fighting about you. | 我们吵架真不是因为你 |
[17:58] | I just never want to be a burden on my friends. | 我只是不想成为朋友的负担 |
[18:00] | Me, either. Don’t want to be a burden. | 我也是 不想成为负担 |
[18:02] | Hey, is that the baby? I’ll go check. | 是孩子的声音吗 我去看看 |
[18:05] | You are not a burden, | 你不是负担 |
[18:07] | and we want you to come back and stay with us. | 我们希望你回来一起住 |
[18:09] | But I also upset Sheldon, | 但我让谢尔顿不高兴 |
[18:10] | and he’s not gonna want to come over if I’m there. | 如果我住在那里 他不会去你们家的 |
[18:12] | More reasons for you to stay. | 这是你更应该来住的原因 |
[18:17] | Halley’s fine. | 哈雷没事 |
[18:19] | You know she’s at my parents’ house, right? | 你知道她在我父母家呢吧 |
[18:23] | And she’s having the time of her life. | 她正享受着人生中最美好的时光 |
[18:28] | If you ever want to change things up, | 如果你想改变一下 |
[18:30] | you’re always welcome here. | 我家随时欢迎你 |
[18:31] | Just not in our bedroom, you dumbass. | 别来我们卧室就成 白痴 |
[18:37] | I appreciate it, but I think | 非常感谢 但我想 |
[18:39] | staying with Leonard and Penny makes more sense for everyone. | 住莱纳德和佩妮家 对大家都更有利 |
[18:42] | – Then it’s settled. – And just so you know, | -就这么定了 -告诉你一声 |
[18:44] | it’s only temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[18:45] | I’m not gonna get too comfortable. | 我不会太给方便就随便的 |
[18:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:48] | Nobody needs a mooch living in their house forever. | 谁家都不想要一个吃一辈子白食的人 |
[18:51] | Hey, that’s no way to talk about your baby. | 这样说你家宝宝可不好 |
[19:01] | You know what? I’m proud of us. | 知道吗 我为我们感到骄傲 |
[19:03] | Yeah, with Penny and Leonard taking in Raj, | 佩妮和莱纳德收留了拉杰 |
[19:06] | and Stuart living with Howard and Bernadette, | 斯图尔特住在霍华德和伯纳黛特家 |
[19:08] | we’re the only couple of our social group | 我们是这个小团队中唯一一对 |
[19:10] | who doesn’t need to fill the holes | 不需要用第三者 |
[19:12] | in their relationship with a third party. | 填补关系中大坑的人 |
[19:14] | Yup, we’re killin’ it. | 对 我们完胜 |