时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My father thinks the reason I can’t make a relationship work | 我父亲觉得我的每段感情之所以不成功 |
[00:05] | is because I’m spoiled. | 是因为我是被宠坏的屁孩 |
[00:07] | All right, how much, exactly, does he pay for? | 好吧 那他到底帮你解决多少账单 |
[00:11] | Okay, I’ll tell you, | 我会告诉你们 |
[00:12] | but please don’t judge me. | 但请不要鄙视我 |
[00:14] | He pays for my car, my rent, and my credit cards. | 我的车 我的房租和信用卡的账单都是他付的 |
[00:20] | I’m trying, but I’m judging. | 我在努力忍住 但我已经鄙视你了 |
[00:25] | Maybe your dad’s right. | 或许你爸说得对 |
[00:26] | Yeah, women do like a man that can support himself. | 对啊 女人的确喜欢能养活自己的男人 |
[00:29] | I have come to an important decision. | 我做出了重要决定 |
[00:31] | I will not be accepting your money anymore. | 我不会再拿你的钱 |
[00:33] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[00:34] | Yes, that is wonderful. | 是的 非常好 |
[00:35] | You will no longer be able to accuse me of being spoiled. | 你不能再指责我被宠坏了 |
[00:38] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[00:40] | Dad, I’m trying to tell you off, | 爸 我是想臭骂你一顿 |
[00:41] | and you’re ruining it with your delight and relief. | 你的欣喜与宽慰毁了我的计划 |
[00:52] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:58] | How bad is it? | 多糟糕 |
[00:59] | Let me put it this way– | 我这么说吧 |
[01:00] | do you own a barrel and suspenders? | 你有三尺白绫跟板凳吗 |
[01:04] | Are you serious? | 你是说认真的吗 |
[01:05] | I’m not wearing this visor to play women’s golf. | 我戴这个遮光帽可不是为了打女子高尔夫 |
[01:05] | 绿色遮光帽是19世纪晚期到20世纪中期 会计审计员等都会戴来遮挡早期白炽灯光线 | |
[01:12] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[01:13] | You guys are drafting your fantasy accounting firms. | 你们在玩梦幻会计公司 |
[01:13] | 最常见的是梦幻橄榄球 参赛者从不同队伍选出球员 根据每周他们的比赛结果来决定谁选出最佳队伍 | |
[01:17] | We’re helping Raj figure out his finances. | 我们在帮忙拉杰整理财务状况 |
[01:19] | Well, he has a job. How bad can it be? | 他有工作收入 情况能有多差 |
[01:21] | Well, his rent and car lease are exceedingly high. | 他的房租与汽车租贷费用极其高 |
[01:24] | You couple that with his penchant for dining out and shopping… | 再加上他喜欢上馆子吃饭与购物 |
[01:27] | Wait, wait, not shopping for clothes, right? | 等等 购物不是指买衣服对吧 |
[01:28] | Because look. | 看他这打扮… |
[01:32] | He also has a remarkable amount of credit card debt. | 而且他的信用卡债务数额惊人 |
[01:34] | I thought your dad paid your cards. | 不是你爹帮你付的信用卡账单吗 |
[01:36] | I have a card for emergencies that I pay for myself. | 我有一张自己付款的紧急备用卡 |
[01:39] | What emergency happened at the L.A. Zoo? | 在洛城动物园发生了什么紧急事故 |
[01:42] | That’s a penguin I sponsor. | 我认养了一只企鹅 |
[01:45] | They’re losing their homes to global warming, | 它们因为全球暖化而失去了家园 |
[01:47] | and my car gets, like, seven miles a gallon, | 而我的车每三公里耗一升油 |
[01:49] | so I felt bad. | 我挺过意不去 |
[01:51] | What is Pink Cheeks? | 这粉嫩双颊[屁股]是啥 |
[01:53] | It’s intimate waxing. Quit looking at that! | 是私密处除毛 那张不许看 |
[01:57] | Maybe you should find someone | 或许你该找个人 |
[01:59] | to help you get your finances under control. | 来帮忙让你财务状况回到正轨 |
[02:01] | Like a business manager? | 比如理财经理吗 |
[02:02] | No, absolutely not. | 不 当然不行 |
[02:04] | You can’t afford to hire someone | 你请不起一名 |
[02:05] | who’ll forbid you from spending your money on foolish expenses. | 会禁止你花钱在白痴开销上的人 |
[02:08] | That is a foolish expense, and I forbid it. | 因为那也是白痴开销 而我禁止你这么做 |
[02:13] | What if there’s someone who just likes controlling | 那如果有一个单纯只是喜欢控制别人 |
[02:16] | other people and stealing joy from their lives? | 而且乐于将别人生活中的欢乐偷走的人呢 |
[02:20] | He sounds like a sociopath. | 他听起来像个反社会变态啊 |
[02:23] | We don’t know, his mother never had him tested. | 我们也不确定 他妈妈没带他去检查过这个 |
[02:29] | You’re talking about me. Very funny. | 你们说的是我 真好笑 |
[02:32] | Although I would enjoy drawing up a budget | 不过我的确是会享受安排好预算 |
[02:36] | and forcing Raj to adhere to it | 然后逼拉杰坚持计划 |
[02:38] | without an ounce of compassion. | 而且丝毫不带任何同情心 |
[02:39] | Wait, wait, who’s gonna break it to the penguin? | 等等 那谁去跟企鹅说金援要断了 |
[02:44] | Okay, Sheldon. | 行啊 谢尔顿 |
[02:45] | Yeah, I’m putting you in charge of my finances. | 我的财务就交给你管吧 |
[02:47] | I will not spend another penny that you don’t authorize. | 我再也不会花任何一分未经你批准的钱 |
[02:50] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[02:51] | Hey, Comic-Con tickets go on sale this Friday. | 漫展的票这周五开卖 |
[02:53] | You can’t buy one. | 你不许买 |
[02:57] | Oh, better luck next time, Pink Cheeks. | 祝你下次好运啦 粉嫩双颊 |
[03:27] | You’re actually going to Comic-Con? | 你真的要去漫展吗 |
[03:29] | Well, Leonard wants me to do more stuff like that with him, | 莱纳德希望我多陪他做这方面的事 |
[03:31] | so I thought maybe this year I’d tag along. | 我就想要不今年陪他去 |
[03:33] | Well, that’s sweet. I bet you’ll have fun. | 真好 我猜你一定会玩得很开心 |
[03:35] | So, do you want to come? | 那你要一起来吗 |
[03:37] | No, thanks. | 谢邀 不用了 |
[03:37] | I already live in a place all the nerds come to. | 我已经住在一个所有阿宅都会来的家了 |
[03:41] | Please? I went to your boring thing last month. | 求你啦 我上个月也陪你参加无聊活动了啊 |
[03:45] | My aunt’s funeral? | 你是说我阿姨的葬礼吗 |
[03:48] | Come on, even you checked your e-mail during the eulogy. | 干嘛啊 你自己也在听悼词时看邮箱了 |
[03:52] | Well, I’m not going, | 我才不要去 |
[03:54] | but I do think it’s nice you want to. | 但我觉得你想去挺好的 |
[03:56] | It’s not that I want to go, | 不是我想去好吗 |
[03:58] | I just think it’ll make Leonard happy. | 我只是想哄莱纳德高兴 |
[04:00] | And if I have to watch him squeeze into an Ewok costume, | 如果哄他就得看他挤进伊渥克服 |
[04:02] | so be it. | 那我也忍了 |
[04:04] | Look at you, going to Comic-Con, | 看看你 要去漫展 |
[04:06] | talking about Ewoks. | 还聊起了伊渥克族 |
[04:07] | I really have become the cool one around here. | 我真变成了我们这群里最酷的那个人了 |
[04:12] | You actually think Penny will have fun at Comic-Con? | 你真认为佩妮会在漫展玩得开心吗 |
[04:15] | No. Which will make me miserable, | 不觉得 所以这会让我很郁闷 |
[04:18] | which is usually Sheldon’s job. | 而通常让我郁闷是谢尔顿的专利 |
[04:22] | She’s gonna hate waiting in line for the panels. | 她一定会很不爽排队等明星座谈会 |
[04:24] | She’s gonna hate all the crowds at the panels. | 她一定会很不爽去听座谈会的阿宅 |
[04:26] | She’s gonna hate the panels. | 她一定会很不爽那些座谈会 |
[04:28] | She’s gonna hate how often we say the word “Panels.” | 她一定会很不爽我们说”座谈会”这词的频率 |
[04:32] | Why don’t you just tell her not to come? | 那你干嘛不叫她别来了 |
[04:34] | Well, she’s so excited, I can’t do that to her. | 她感觉超有兴致 我不想这么狠心 |
[04:36] | What if you make it sound so bad | 那你何不把漫展说得一文不值 |
[04:38] | she won’t want to go? | 她就自己不会想去啦 |
[04:40] | That I would do to her. | 那我倒是可以狠心试试 |
[04:44] | I can’t believe Penny’s gonna get to go, | 真不敢相信佩妮都去了 |
[04:45] | and I’m not. | 而我却不能去 |
[04:46] | You can always watch the panels online. | 反正你可以在网上看明星座谈会嘛 |
[04:48] | Oh, boy, we do say that a lot. | 天啊 我们还真是总说”座谈会” |
[04:52] | Panels. | 座谈会 |
[04:57] | Just wanted to be included. | 我就想加入一下大家 |
[05:02] | Come on, Sheldon, it’s Comic-Con. | 求你了 谢尔顿 这可是漫展 |
[05:04] | Just let me have the money for this, | 让我花钱去参加吧 |
[05:05] | and I won’t ask for anything else. | 我保证不会乱花钱干别的 |
[05:06] | You put me in charge of your finances. | 是你让我来管着你的账 |
[05:08] | If you wanted someone weak and spineless you could walk all over, | 如果你想要心软没骨气 让你颐指气使的人 |
[05:11] | you should have asked Leonard. | 你当初就该去找莱纳德来管 |
[05:13] | See? Miserable. | 你看 郁闷吧 |
[05:16] | Okay, you’re right, I got myself into this, | 行 你说得没错 是我自作自受 |
[05:19] | but I’ve never missed a Comic-Con with you guys. | 但每年都是我们四个一起去参加漫展的啊 |
[05:21] | Your father may have spoiled you, but I won’t. | 你老爸愿意宠溺你 但我可以不会 |
[05:23] | If you want a ticket to Comic-Con, | 如果你想要去动漫展的票 |
[05:24] | I suggest you figure out a way to earn the money yourself. | 那我建议你想办法去挣点外快 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you’re a grown man who’s highly educated. | 你是个受过高度教育的成人 |
[05:29] | You could charge people money to punch you. | 你可以收钱当人肉沙包啊 |
[05:35] | Go ahead, make jokes. I don’t know why you think | 随你嘲讽 我不知道你哪来的自信 |
[05:37] | you’re going to Comic-Con– you just had a baby. | 觉得自己就去得成漫展 你家小孩刚出生 |
[05:39] | – So? – Well, so? | -所以呢 -还所以呢 |
[05:41] | So you think Bernadette’s just gonna let you | 所以你觉得伯纳黛特会轻松答应 |
[05:42] | jet down to San Diego for five days | 让你飞去圣地亚哥五天 |
[05:44] | and leave her alone? | 然后把她孤零零丢在家吗 |
[05:46] | Hang-hang on. | 稍等一下 |
[05:47] | So I have to bring Penny, you can’t afford it, | 所以我得带着佩妮 而你付不起票 |
[05:49] | Howard’s gonna get in trouble, | 霍华德去就死定了 |
[05:51] | and this guy gets to have a great time. | 唯独这家伙可以好好享受漫展 |
[05:54] | I’m gonna go as Dumbledore. | 我要打扮成邓布利多去 |
[06:01] | How’s my favorite girl? | 我亲爱的小美人好吗 |
[06:03] | Okay. | 还可以啊 |
[06:04] | – What you doing? – Making lasagna. | -你在干嘛呢 -做千层面 |
[06:06] | Oh, she’s sexy, she can cook. | 这妞出得了厅堂 又入得了厨房 |
[06:09] | I’m such a lucky guy. | 我真是走了大运 |
[06:11] | You want something stupid, or you did something stupid? | 你想买傻逼东西了 还是你做傻逼事了 |
[06:15] | No. I just walked in here, saw how beautiful you are | 才不是 我只是走进来 看到闭月羞花的你 |
[06:19] | and had to tell you. | 情不自禁就想说出口 |
[06:20] | Oh, dear God, you’re cheating on me with Raj. | 天啊 你是不是背着我跟拉杰搞基了 |
[06:25] | Never gets old. | 这笑话真是永不过时 |
[06:29] | Okay, there is something I want, | 好啦 我的确想要个东西 |
[06:31] | but it’s not a big deal. | 不过不是什么大事 |
[06:33] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[06:34] | Well, Comic-Con tickets go on sale this Friday, | 漫展的票这周五开卖 |
[06:36] | and I was hoping I could go with the guys. | 我希望能跟其他几个一起去 |
[06:37] | But before you say anything, I’ll make up for being gone | 但在你回答之前 我会对我的离开做出补偿 |
[06:40] | by doing everything around here– I mean everything. | 家里一切活我全包 做什么都行 |
[06:42] | I’m even gonna answer for you. | 连帮你回答这个问题都行 |
[06:44] | “Yes, Howard, you can go.” | “准了 霍华德 准你去” |
[06:47] | It’s so hard to say no to you. | 拒绝你真是太难了 |
[06:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:51] | So I’ll say maybe. | 所以或许吧 |
[06:55] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:56] | You said tickets don’t go on sale till Friday, right? | 你自己说票周五才开卖对吧 |
[06:59] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:00] | You said you were gonna do all this stuff for me, right? | 你也说家里一切活你全包对吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:07] | See where I’m going with this? | 听出我接下来要说什么了吗 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 听出来了 |
[07:15] | If you don’t know how to make lasagna, Google does. | 如果你不知道怎么做千层面 就去问谷歌 |
[07:22] | Okay, so this is the main Comic-Con floor. | 好的 所以这是动漫展主层 |
[07:25] | It’s where all the vendors and exhibits are. | 所有的小贩和展览都在这里 |
[07:28] | Wow, that is a lot of people jammed in there. | 好多人挤在这里面啊 |
[07:31] | I know. Sometimes Howard wears a striped shirt | 有时候霍华德会穿条纹衫 |
[07:34] | so we can play “Where’s Wolowitz?” | 这样我们就能玩”霍华德在哪里” |
[07:34] | 知名游戏童书《威利在哪里》 就是在人海中 找出身穿红白条纹衫与绒球帽的男主人翁 | |
[07:39] | Okay, now, th-this is us camping out in line | 这是我们餐风露宿排队 |
[07:42] | for the Avengers panel. | 等去看《复仇者联盟》座谈会 |
[07:43] | Oh, you really sleep on the sidewalk, huh? | 你们还真睡在人行道上呢 |
[07:47] | Yeah. It can get chilly, | 对啊 入夜有时挺冷 |
[07:49] | but Raj figured out that if you pee in a bottle | 但拉杰想出 如果我们尿在瓶子里 |
[07:51] | and put it in your sleeping bag, | 然后放进睡袋中 |
[07:52] | it helps keep you warm. | 能有类似热水袋的作用 |
[07:56] | Here’s the hotel room we all share. | 这是我们一起住的酒店房间 |
[07:58] | Well, you and I would get our own room, right? | 到时候我们会单独订一房间的吧 |
[08:01] | Every hotel is booked. | 所有酒店都订满了 |
[08:03] | But, yeah, see this space here | 不过你看这一块 |
[08:05] | between Sheldon’s feet and my head? | 就是我脑袋跟谢尔顿脚底之间的空间 |
[08:06] | That’s where you go. | 到时候你就睡这 |
[08:09] | Well, it’s no different than when Sheldon | 这跟以前打雷的时候谢尔顿 |
[08:10] | used to climb in bed with us during a thunderstorm. | 爬上我们床来跟我们挤没什么两样 |
[08:15] | Don’t worry, we won’t be doing much sleeping anyway. | 不用担心 反正到时候也不太会睡觉 |
[08:17] | It’s like an all-night party. | 那里就像个彻夜狂欢派对 |
[08:19] | There’s trivia contests and Dungeons & Dragons. | 有冷知识竞赛与《龙与地下城》桌游 |
[08:22] | As we like to say, it’s “Off the chain mail.” | 按我们的话说 就是”乐子[锁子甲]超多” |
[08:27] | I even said “Off the chain mail,” | 我甚至说了”锁子超多” |
[08:29] | and she still wants to go. | 她还是没打退堂鼓 |
[08:32] | That’s probably my fault. | 或许这事赖我 |
[08:34] | She may have heard about my cool Dumbledore costume. | 可能她耳闻了我的超屌邓布利多变装 |
[08:38] | Okay, I can give you 20 bucks for the whole box. | 行吧 整盒算你20块 |
[08:41] | But you charged me hundreds for this stuff. | 这些东西你以前要我几百块呢 |
[08:44] | I know. And I did it with a straight face. | 对啊 而且我都不带眨眼的 |
[08:49] | But I need to earn enough money | 但我需要挣够足够的钱 |
[08:50] | so I can go to Comic-Con. | 我才能去漫展 |
[08:54] | Well… all right. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | I’ll give you 25 bucks. | 我给你25块 |
[08:57] | That’s my best offer. | 我最高就出这么多 |
[08:59] | I have no choice. | 我也别无选择了 |
[09:01] | You know, if you want to make extra money, | 如果你想挣外快 |
[09:02] | I-I could throw some work your way. | 我可以给你点活儿啊 |
[09:04] | Really? I’ll do anything. | 真的吗 我什么活儿都愿意做 |
[09:05] | Great, you’re hired. | 很好 你被录用了 |
[09:06] | First thing you can do is put price tags on these. | 先从把这些东西贴上价钱开始 |
[09:08] | Start the little ones at $50. | 小的那些先贴50块 |
[09:14] | You know, it’s no big deal. | 也没什么 |
[09:15] | I can put up with anything for three days. | 反正三天而已 我什么都能忍得住 |
[09:17] | Comic-Con’s five days. | 漫展是五天 |
[09:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你耍我吧 |
[09:23] | Why don’t you just tell him you don’t want to go? | 你为什么不告诉他你不想去 |
[09:24] | I can’t, it’ll break his heart. | 不行 我不想伤他的心 |
[09:27] | You know, he’s always making an effort | 他总是很努力尝试做那些 |
[09:28] | to do things with me he doesn’t enjoy, | 他不喜欢的事来陪我 |
[09:29] | like going outside. | 比如出门 |
[09:32] | He is an indoor cat. | 他的确是室内猫类型 |
[09:35] | You know, maybe it won’t be that bad. | 或许没想象中那么糟啊 |
[09:37] | Leonard says it’s really mainstream now. | 莱纳德说现在宅文化已经是主流文化 |
[09:39] | Comic books aren’t just for sad nerds anymore. | 漫画不只是给可悲的阿宅看的了 |
[09:57] | I mean, it is still a key part of their demographic. | 显然可悲的阿宅在他们族群仍占多数 |
[10:08] | Howie, can you get that? | 华仔 你能开下门吗 |
[10:09] | Kind of busy. | 我在忙 |
[10:11] | Busy like I’ll be with the baby | 有你去圣地亚哥玩耍 |
[10:13] | if you go to San Diego? | 而我在家苦逼带孩子时那么忙吗 |
[10:21] | What’s with the gloves? | 这手套是怎么回事 |
[10:22] | They complete my ensemble. What do you want? | 跟我这身衣服配套的 有何贵干 |
[10:26] | I’m looking to make extra money | 我想挣点外快 |
[10:28] | and was wondering if you had any chores I could do. | 来看看你有没有什么杂活给我干 |
[10:30] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[10:32] | Bernie, can I outsource my chores to an Indian guy? | 妮妮 我可以把我的家务活外包给一个印度人吗 |
[10:39] | No. | 不行 |
[10:40] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[10:45] | Hey, I was thinking, | 我在考虑 |
[10:47] | if you want to do a couples costume, | 如果你想穿情侣装 |
[10:49] | we could paint ourselves green and be Hulk and She-Hulk. | 我们可以把自己刷成绿色 扮成绿巨人和女绿巨人 |
[10:51] | Or we could paint ourselves blue | 又或者我们可以把自己刷成蓝色 |
[10:53] | and go as Nightcrawler and Mystique. | 扮成夜行者和变形女 |
[10:57] | Is there any scenario where we’re not in full body paint? | 有没有不用全身刷漆的方案 |
[11:01] | Yeah, if you want us to look like losers. | 有啊 如果你想我们看起来逊爆了的话 |
[11:04] | Hey, um, are you sure the guys are okay with me coming? | 你确定其他三人不介意我也一起去吗 |
[11:07] | Yeah, of course, why? | 当然啦 为什么这么问 |
[11:09] | This is just something you usually do together, | 就是通常都是你们四个一起去 |
[11:11] | and if I’m screwing it up, I don’t have to go. | 如果我去会破坏气氛 我也不是非得去 |
[11:14] | Oh, why? Do you not want to go? | 怎么了 你不想去吗 |
[11:18] | Why? Do you not want me to go? | 怎么了 你不想我去吗 |
[11:22] | No, I want you to go. | 不 我当然想你去 |
[11:26] | Okay, good, ’cause that’s what I want, too. | 那就好 因为我也想去 |
[11:34] | Now we’re going as Hulk and She-Hulk. | 现在我们得以绿巨人和女绿巨人的装扮出现 |
[11:39] | I don’t want to take my shirt off at Comic-Con. | 我不想在漫展上脱掉上衣啊 |
[11:42] | If I may speak for Comic-Con, we don’t want that either. | 如果我能代漫展发言 我会说我们也不希望这事发生 |
[11:47] | Is that nice? | 需要这么毒吗 |
[11:48] | No, but it’s honest, and it sounds like you could use | 不用 但至少诚实啊 而且感觉起来 |
[11:50] | a little more honesty in your relationship. | 你们的感情也需要多一点真诚 |
[11:52] | Uh, I-it’s more complicated than that. | 实际情况远比嘴上说来得复杂 |
[11:54] | I’m always honest with Amy. | 我一直诚实对待艾米 |
[11:56] | The other day she said she was self-conscious | 有一天她说觉得难为情 |
[11:58] | about the beauty mark on her shoulder, | 因为肩膀上有颗美人印 |
[12:00] | and I said, “You know, you can call that a beauty mark all you want. | 而我说 “随你美化你那个美人印 |
[12:03] | When there’s hair growing out of it, that’s a mole.” | 但当它上面长了根毛 那它就是个痣” |
[12:07] | Do you think she’s as honest with you? | 你觉得她也对你如此诚实吗 |
[12:10] | I should hope so. | 我希望是如此 |
[12:11] | When she called me an insensitive jerk, | 当她称我为没心没肺的混蛋时 |
[12:13] | I’d like to think she meant it. | 我会希望她是真心的 |
[12:18] | There’s got to be other ways you can make a quick buck. | 肯定有其他让你挣外快的法子 |
[12:21] | Yeah, you’d think. | 哪这么容易找 |
[12:22] | Ooh, maybe I could sell my blood and sperm. | 或许我可以去卖血卖精子 |
[12:28] | I really should wear a bell around my neck | 我真应该在脖子上系个铃铛 |
[12:30] | so you guys can hear me coming. | 这样我一来 你们就能听见 |
[12:32] | Here, let me help you. | 来 我帮你吧 |
[12:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:35] | Oh, Double Stuf Oreos, | 双层夹心奥利奥 |
[12:37] | I remember when I could afford you. | 我还记得当初我吃得起的日子 |
[12:40] | There she goes. | 哈雷又哭了 |
[12:41] | Stay, I’ll get her. | 你待着 我去吧 |
[12:43] | – Appreciate it. – That’s fine. | -非常感谢 -不客气 |
[12:45] | She and I can cry together. | 我可以和她一起抱头痛哭 |
[12:48] | He’s such a sweetie. | 他真是个好人 |
[12:50] | I know, I wish there was some way we could help him. | 我知道 真希望我们能有办法帮他 |
[12:53] | If he could find a girl with a good job, | 如果他可以找到一个薪水高的女朋友 |
[12:55] | all his problems would be over. | 那他所有的问题将迎刃而解 |
[12:56] | Yeah, that’s working out great for me. | 是啊 看我现在过得多”好” |
[13:02] | Penny says they’re ready to go. | 佩妮说他们准备好出发了 |
[13:05] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:06] | Prepare for a long night of deceit. | 准备迎接漫长的欺骗夜吧 |
[13:09] | Sheldon, women can wear makeup, it’s not lying. | 谢尔顿 女人可以化妆 那不叫欺骗 |
[13:15] | I was talking about Leonard. | 我刚说的是莱纳德 |
[13:17] | And if makeup is so truthful, | 而且如果化妆品这么诚我不欺 |
[13:18] | why is it called “Concealer”? | 那为什么有化妆品叫”遮瑕膏”[隐瞒者] |
[13:22] | Wait, wait, wait, what’s Leonard lying about? | 等等 莱纳德欺骗什么了 |
[13:24] | He doesn’t really want Penny to go to Comic-Con. | 他其实不想佩妮去漫展 |
[13:26] | He’s just doing it to make her happy. | 他是为了让她开心才带她去 |
[13:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:29] | Because she doesn’t actually want to go. | 因为佩妮其实并不想去漫展 |
[13:31] | She’s just doing it to make him happy. | 她是为了让他开心才跟他去 |
[13:34] | So they’re both trying to make each other happy, | 所以他们俩的本意是想让对方开心 |
[13:36] | and the end result is they make each other sad? | 而结果却是让彼此恶心吗 |
[13:39] | That’s hilarious. | 真是太可笑了 |
[13:43] | I can’t wait to tell them. | 我等不及要告诉他们了 |
[13:46] | No, you’re not gonna tell them anything. | 不 你不能拆穿他们 |
[13:47] | You’re gonna stay out of it. | 你不许插手这件事 |
[13:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:50] | Because it’s between them. | 因为这是他们之间的事 |
[13:52] | Well, if you haven’t noticed, | 你难道没注意到吗 |
[13:53] | I’ve been between them for the last ten years. | 过去十年里我一直生活在他们之间 |
[14:00] | Hey, babe, you want to drive? | 宝贝 你想开车吗 |
[14:01] | Sure, or you can. | 当然 不过你开也行 |
[14:02] | No, it’s fine, I know you don’t like the way I drive. | 没关系 我知道你不喜欢我开车的方式 |
[14:04] | I don’t have a problem with your driving. | 我对你开车技术没有意见啊 |
[14:07] | Are you listening to this? | 你听见他们的鬼话了吗 |
[14:08] | They deceive each other about everything. | 他们在所有事情上都欺骗对方 |
[14:13] | Just so you know, that guy in the parking lot hit me. | 我告诉你 是停车场那家伙撞我 |
[14:17] | He wasn’t in a car, but okay. | 他当时都不在车上好吗 不过行吧 |
[14:21] | Just say you want to drive. | 你直说你想开不得了 |
[14:23] | I honestly don’t. | 我真的不想开 |
[14:28] | Amy, do us a favor, please drive. | 艾米 帮个忙 你开车吧 |
[14:30] | Sure, happy to. | 好 乐意效劳 |
[14:32] | If you want to drive, just drive. | 如果你想开车 那就开啊 |
[14:33] | I don’t see why this has to be so complicated. | 我不懂为什么要搞得这么复杂 |
[14:35] | It’s not complicated. Amy’s driving, that’s it! | 一点都不复杂 艾米开车 就这样 |
[14:37] | That’s not it because you’re clearly upset. | 才不是 谁都看得出你不高兴 |
[14:40] | You’re the one who seems upset. | 你才是看上去不高兴的那个 |
[14:41] | Why would I be upset? | 我为什么要不高兴 |
[14:42] | Because you don’t want her to go to Comic-Con! | 因为你不想她去参加漫展 |
[14:47] | This is an interesting way to stay out of it. | 这种”不插手”的方式真是相当有意思啊 |
[14:52] | Wait, you don’t want me to go? | 慢着 你不想我去吗 |
[14:54] | Well, I just don’t think you’re gonna have a good time. | 我只是觉得你不会觉得好玩 |
[14:57] | Yeah, well, get this: | 是啊 听好了 |
[14:58] | neither does Penny, | 佩妮也是这么想的 |
[14:59] | that’s why she doesn’t want to go. | 所以她并不想去 |
[15:03] | You set ’em up, I knock ’em down, good job. | 你下套 我下刀 合作无间 |
[15:06] | Why would you say you wanted to go if you didn’t? | 如果你不想去 为什么你不直说 |
[15:09] | I just thought it would make you happy. | 我本以为跟着去会让你开心 |
[15:11] | O-O-O-Okay, hold on, so if you don’t want to go | 好吧 等等 如果你不想跟去 |
[15:14] | and I don’t need to bring you, | 而我也不必带你去 |
[15:16] | is everything good? | 我们还是恩爱好夫妻吧 |
[15:18] | Hold on, I’m trying to decide if I’m mad at you. | 等等 我先决定我是不是在生你气 |
[15:23] | No, I’m happy I don’t have to go. | 不会 不用去我很开心 |
[15:26] | All right, problem solved. | 好啦 问题解决 |
[15:27] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -没错 -对 |
[15:28] | Not entirely, the fight over who’s going to drive is still… | 还没完呢 刚才不是还在吵谁开车吗 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God, stop talking! | 天啊 快把嘴闭上 |
[15:35] | The place looks great. | 家里看着好干净啊 |
[15:36] | Did you guys get a maid? | 你们请佣人了吗 |
[15:38] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[15:41] | Dinner’s almost ready. | 晚餐快好了 |
[15:42] | If you like meatloaf, I’m sure you’ll like its cousin, | 如果你们喜欢烘肉卷 那肯定会喜欢它的表亲 |
[15:45] | bowl of meat. | 大碗肉 |
[15:49] | Hey, if you’re still looking to make money, | 如果你还想着挣外快 |
[15:51] | I will pay you to burn that jacket. | 我愿意付钱让你把外套烧了 |
[15:56] | Thank you, but it doesn’t look like | 谢谢 但看来今年 |
[15:58] | I’m going to Comic-Con this year. | 我是无缘漫展了 |
[15:59] | Well, with as much debt as you have, | 你有这么多债务在身 |
[16:01] | probably not next year either. | 明年应该也不能去 |
[16:05] | – Howie? – Sure. | -华仔 -好的 |
[16:06] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[16:10] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:11] | It’s back pay for all the babysitting | 补发工资 之前你给我们当保姆 |
[16:13] | and taking care of Halley you’ve done. | 还有照顾哈雷的酬劳 |
[16:15] | There’s more than enough in there to cover Comic-Con. | 里面的钱就算你去参加漫展还绰绰有余 |
[16:18] | Um, I also take care of Halley. | 我也帮忙照顾哈雷了啊 |
[16:23] | And you live here for free. | 你也在这里白住了啊 |
[16:25] | I do, ma’am, thank you, ma’am. | 的确如此 夫人 多谢收留 夫人 |
[16:28] | This is so generous of you, | 你们真是太慷慨了 |
[16:30] | I-I, um, I don’t know what to say. | 我…我都不知道该说什么了 |
[16:32] | Now you can come with us. | 现在你可以跟我们一起去了 |
[16:33] | Yeah, there’s room in the bed by Sheldon’s feet. | 对啊 谢尔顿脚边还有地方睡哦 |
[16:38] | As much as I appreciate this, | 尽管我很感激你们给我这笔钱 |
[16:39] | I can’t accept it. | 可我不能收 |
[16:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:41] | Halley’s my goddaughter, | 哈雷是我的教女 |
[16:42] | I don’t take care of her for money. | 我照顾她是应该的 不是为了钱 |
[16:44] | I would. | 我是 |
[16:49] | Keep it. Consider it a gift. | 留着吧 就当是我们送你的礼物 |
[16:51] | Hold on. Is it back pay or is it a gift? | 等等 这到底是补发工资还是礼物 |
[16:54] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[16:55] | When the IRS questions us in separate rooms, | 当我们被关在不同房间被国税局审问时 |
[16:57] | we need to have our stories straight. | 我们的答案必须一致啊 |
[16:59] | It doesn’t matter. I’m not keeping this. | 无所谓啦 反正我不会收下 |
[17:02] | I’m trying to pay my own way and be responsible. | 我正努力自食其力 做一个有担当的人 |
[17:04] | Taking handouts won’t help that. | 拿别人白给的钱可不行 |
[17:06] | So you’re not going to Comic-Con? | 所以你不去参加漫展了吗 |
[17:08] | I’ve been plenty of times. | 反正我去过很多次了 |
[17:10] | If I miss one, it’s fine. I’m a big boy. | 少去一次也没关系 我是个成年人了 |
[17:13] | I’m a big boy, and if I missed one, | 我也是成年人 但如果我少去了一次 |
[17:15] | I’d throw a big-boy tantrum. | 我就会发成年人的脾气 |
[17:19] | You know what? I’ve gone 12 times. | 其实我都去了12次了 |
[17:22] | Maybe I’ll sit out this year, too. | 要不今年我也不参加了吧 |
[17:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[17:25] | Maybe you and I can do something fun that weekend. | 或许我们那周末可以找点好玩的事情干 |
[17:27] | Ooh, how about white-water rafting? | 一起去漂流怎么样 |
[17:30] | Oh… how about we compromise | 不如我们折中一下 |
[17:32] | and go on the Small World ride at Disneyland? | 去迪士尼玩小小世界之旅 |
[17:32] | 乘坐小船游览由身穿各地民族服饰的木偶 和活动布景组成的全球七大洲 | |
[17:37] | You know what, I’m not gonna go either. | 要不我也不去了 |
[17:39] | I’m a father now. | 我现在身为人父 |
[17:41] | I’d rather spend time with my family. | 我更愿意跟家人待在一起 |
[17:44] | You just don’t want to go alone with Sheldon. | 你只是不想跟谢尔顿两人一起去 |
[17:46] | I’m gonna go check on dinner. | 我去看看晚餐好了没 |
[17:50] | Sounds like everyone’s staying home. | 听起来大家都不去了 |
[17:52] | What do you say? | 那你怎么说 |
[17:54] | Nuts to that, I’m going to Comic-Con! | 谁不去谁傻逼 反正我是要去 |
[17:57] | By yourself? | 就你自己去吗 |
[17:59] | Not necessarily. | 不一定啊 |
[18:00] | I have four months to find some new friends. | 我还有四个月的时间找新朋友陪我去 |
[18:03] | I’ll go with you. | 我陪你去 |
[18:04] | That’s very kind of you, Stuart. | 你人真好 斯图尔特 |
[18:06] | Check back in with me in July. | 等七月的时候你再问我一次 |
[18:15] | There’s my pretty girlfriend. | 瞧瞧我的漂亮女友 |
[18:20] | I’m not going with you to Comic-Con. | 我是不会跟你去漫展的 |
[18:23] | What? Can’t a man just be happy to see his woman | 干嘛 难道就不能因为见到自己女人很开心 |
[18:27] | and pat her on her second most erogenous | 然后就拍拍她第二性感的部位 |
[18:29] | ball-and-socket joint? | 球窝关节吗 |
[18:34] | He can, but it’s still not changing my mind. | 能啊 但我还是不会改变主意 |
[18:38] | Well, maybe what’s in my pants will change your mind. | 或许我裤裆里的东西能让你改变主意 |
[18:46] | It’s a list of this year’s panelists. | 这是今年明星座谈会的嘉宾名单 |
[18:53] | It’s long, isn’t it? | 很长 对不对 |