时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, I’m zeroing out the electro-osmotic flow rate | 我正在把微流控通道里的电渗流流速 |
[00:07] | in the micro-fluidic channel. | 给归零了 |
[00:09] | Nicely done, Howard. | 干得漂亮 霍华德 |
[00:11] | Well, my wife is four-foot-ten and sexually satisfied, | 我老婆身高147公分 性生活和谐 |
[00:14] | so clearly I know my way around tiny things. | 很明显能看出我对于小东西很有一套 |
[00:17] | Good for you, on the cutting edge of new technology | 给你点赞 在尖端新科技之前 |
[00:20] | and still making inappropriate comments | 还能继续开这种 |
[00:21] | about the mother of your child. | 不尊重你孩子母亲的玩笑 |
[00:24] | Those are just the things I say out loud. | 你听到的 还只是我说出口的”干净版”呢 |
[00:28] | Gentlemen, we need to stop immediately. | 先生们 我们得立即停工 |
[00:30] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[00:31] | I’m looking at the math, | 我看着这算式 |
[00:32] | and I think we can make the device | 我觉得我们能够做出 |
[00:34] | between eight and ten percent smaller. | 比现有版本小8到10%的仪器 |
[00:37] | That’s great, but the Air Force approved the specs. | 很好啊 可是空军已经同意之前的规格了 |
[00:40] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以继续做下去了 |
[00:41] | Yeah. It doesn’t need to be smaller. | 对啊 没必要把它再做更小 |
[00:43] | Shame on you. | 你们要不要脸了 |
[00:45] | Where would we be if poodle breeders had that attitude? | 要是贵宾犬繁殖者都是你们这态度会怎么样 |
[00:49] | I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你们 |
[00:50] | We would have the standard and the miniature poodle, | 我们现在只会有标准型跟迷你型贵宾犬 |
[00:52] | but no toy or teacup. | 不会有玩具型跟茶杯型 |
[00:54] | Which by the way, | 顺带一说 |
[00:55] | is not an officially recognized breed, | 茶杯型并不是官方承认的品种 |
[00:57] | but that’s just poodle politics. | 不过这都是贵宾犬界的事了 |
[00:59] | Can we please stop talking about poodles? | 我们能不能不聊贵宾犬了 |
[01:02] | Fine. Candy bars. | 行啊 巧克力棒 |
[01:04] | Now, do you enjoy a fun size? I know you do. | 你喜欢迷你版的吗 我知道你喜欢 |
[01:07] | Sheldon, we don’t need to make this smaller. | 谢尔顿 我们不需要把它做得更小了 |
[01:09] | Your work is done. Go home. | 你的职责已经完成了 回家吧 |
[01:11] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[01:13] | Fine, go for a little walk. | 行 那你去散个步吧 |
[01:15] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[01:16] | Just keep walking. | 你就一直走别停就对了 |
[01:44] | At least it’s quiet when he takes bathroom breaks. | 至少他去洗手间时这里很清静 |
[01:48] | I know. | 我知道啊 |
[01:49] | That’s why I keep refilling his water when he’s not looking. | 所以我才总在他不注意时 往他水杯里添水 |
[01:53] | You’re kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[01:54] | I don’t care if we’re in a drought, it’s worth it. | 哪怕加州已经在干旱 这也是值得的 |
[01:59] | You know, I-I do have a way to get him out of our hair. | 其实我还真有个方法可以摆脱他 |
[02:03] | I’ve been holding onto this for a few years, | 我已经把这招留着几年了 |
[02:05] | but maybe now’s the time. | 或许现在是时候了 |
[02:07] | W-We can just lock the door; you don’t have to kill him. | 我们锁上门也行啊 不用为此宰了他吧 |
[02:11] | You can’t kill him; | 我们才杀不了他 |
[02:12] | he’ll just respawn at the last save point. | 他会在最后一次存档的点重生 |
[02:16] | Oh, that was my sixth trip to the bathroom. | 这是我第六次去上厕所了 |
[02:20] | As long as that’s not a urinary tract infection, | 反正不是因为尿路感染就好 |
[02:22] | that’s a personal best. | 这可是我个人新纪录呢 |
[02:25] | Hey, uh, buddy, I got you a little present. | 兄弟 我有个礼物给你 |
[02:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对啊 |
[02:29] | Go ahead, open it. | 来吧 打开它 |
[02:33] | “Congratulations. | “恭喜您 |
[02:35] | The bearer of this certificate is entitled | 这张证书的持有者将有机会 |
[02:38] | to the ultimate train experience | 享受终极火车体验 |
[02:41] | at The Nevada Northern Railway. | 地点在内华达北部铁路 |
[02:44] | You are at the throttle. | 您将能进驾驶舱 |
[02:46] | You are the engineer. | 您将会是驾驶员 |
[02:49] | You are running the locomotive.” | 由您来驾驶火车头” |
[02:55] | This doesn’t happen very often, | 这事很少发生 |
[02:57] | but here comes a hug. | 但大抱抱要来啦 |
[03:03] | Oh, dear! I have to tinkle again! | 妈呀 我又得去尿了 |
[03:10] | Okay. Where were we? | 好啦 我们刚才进行到哪了 |
[03:15] | For Howie’s occupation, | 填华仔的职业时 |
[03:16] | should I include that he was an astronaut? | 我该把宇航员也写进去吗 |
[03:18] | Well, he mentioned it in his mother’s eulogy, so why not? | 他甚至在他妈的悼词里都提了 就写吧 |
[03:22] | I can’t believe you have to fill out | 我真不敢相信你得为一个婴儿 |
[03:23] | a preschool application for an infant. | 开始填幼儿园的申请表 |
[03:25] | Uh, the one at Caltech has a crazy wait list. | 加州理工那间候补名单超级长 |
[03:28] | I warned you, a lot of people apply when they’re still pregnant. | 我提醒过你 很多人怀孕时就开始申请了 |
[03:31] | Well, I didn’t. | 是是是 我没申请 |
[03:32] | I also skipped a birthing class to see Zootopia, so back off. | 我还逃了分娩课去看《疯狂动物城》 所以闭嘴吧 |
[03:36] | Whoa. Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙而已 |
[03:37] | Sorry. Howie’s back at work | 对不起啦 华仔回去工作了 |
[03:39] | and there’s just so much going on. | 而手边的事情又太多了 |
[03:41] | Is there anything we can do? | 有什么事我们能帮你的吗 |
[03:42] | Sure. Open up a college fund, | 有啊 开个大学学费账户 |
[03:45] | shop for life insurance, and in the laundry room, | 去挑人寿保险 然后洗衣房里 |
[03:46] | there’s a mountain of dirty laundry. | 还有堆积如山的脏衣服 |
[03:48] | Wash it or burn in, your choice. | 洗了还是烧了 随你选 |
[03:53] | Ugh, be right back. | 马上回来 |
[03:54] | No, no. I will take care of it. | 不用不用 我来处理 |
[03:57] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | While I’m gone, you can think about | 我不在的时候 你刚好有时间反省一下 |
[03:58] | how mean you were to me. | 你对我的态度有多恶劣 |
[04:02] | All right, you know what you need? | 好啦 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[04:03] | A night away from all of this. | 一个抛开这一切的夜晚 |
[04:04] | You know, where you can just kind of relax and… | 你可以放松心情 |
[04:08] | I’m just gonna… turn this off. | 我就先… 把这个关掉了 |
[04:16] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[04:18] | Seriously, let’s plan a night, | 说认真的 来安排一个晚上 |
[04:19] | you know, give you a break. | 给自己放个假 |
[04:20] | We could go dancing. | 我们可以一起去蹦迪啊 |
[04:21] | That sounds really nice. | 听起来很有意思 |
[04:24] | All this week, the Early Music Society of Pasadena | 这个礼拜帕萨迪纳市中世纪音乐社团要跟 |
[04:27] | is doing a joint concert with the San Gabriel Renaissance Choir. | 圣盖博市文艺复兴合唱团联合举办音乐会 |
[04:32] | Okay, that’s the one to beat. | 行 没更好的就这个了 |
[04:35] | Good luck. | 找到更好的谈何容易 |
[04:36] | People have been saying that for 600 years. | 世人们想超越他们都试了足足六百年了 |
[04:43] | Hey, you’re home early. | 你今天回家好早 |
[04:45] | You’ll never believe it. | 说出来你绝对不信 |
[04:46] | Leonard gave me the most incredible gift, | 莱纳德给了我一份超棒的礼物 |
[04:48] | a trip to a historic railway, | 历史古迹铁路游 |
[04:51] | and I get to operate an actual locomotive. | 而且我还能亲自驾驶火车头 |
[04:54] | Wow. He finally used it. | 他终于使出压箱底的招了 |
[04:57] | What’d you do? | 你做啥了 |
[04:59] | No idea. | 我也不知道 |
[05:01] | All I know is I’m gonna be working on the railroad | 我只知道我马上要在铁路工作 |
[05:03] | all the livelong day. | 整天整日哟 |
[05:06] | Well, I’m really happy for you. | 我真的很为你高兴 |
[05:07] | Oh, no. It’s not just me. No. | 别 别光为我高兴呀 |
[05:09] | The railway is four hours from the nearest airport, | 铁路离最近的机场有四小时的车程呢 |
[05:12] | and guess who gets to drive me. | 猜猜谁有这荣幸载我去 |
[05:14] | I give up. | 我弃权 |
[05:15] | You! | 答案就是你啊 |
[05:15] | No. I really give up. | 不 我真的弃权 |
[05:18] | Oh, oh. And guess where we get to sleep? | 对了 猜猜我们可以住哪里 |
[05:20] | Our choice of a turn-of-the-century railway bunkhouse | 我们的选择有 19世纪末20世纪初建的铁路宿舍 |
[05:24] | or a working caboose. | 或载货火车的工作守车 |
[05:25] | Now, the problem with a caboose is there’s no bathroom, | 守车的问题是 里面没有洗手间 |
[05:28] | but the problem with the bunkhouse is it’s not a caboose. | 简易宿舍的问题是 它不是守车 |
[05:33] | On the first day, | 第一天 |
[05:34] | I get to drive a steam engine. | 我可以开蒸汽机火车 |
[05:36] | Oh, and the second day, a diesel engine. | 第二天是柴油机火车 |
[05:39] | Oh, and | 还有还有 |
[05:40] | if I volunteer to do track maintenance and paperwork, | 如果我自愿做轨道养护和文书工作 |
[05:42] | they’ll let me stay as long as I want. | 那我想在那待多久都行 |
[05:45] | So you might want to pack enough clothes for the rest of our lives. | 所以你最好带的衣服够我们余生穿 |
[05:50] | Can I pee now? | 我现在可以尿尿了吗 |
[05:53] | Oh, get this! | 听这个 |
[05:55] | I get to take a test based on a 125-page manual. | 我还能参加考试 试题出自一本125页的手册 |
[06:00] | I get to learn things like hand signals. | 我可以学很多东西 比如手势信号 |
[06:02] | There’s forward, uh, reverse, | 前进 倒车 |
[06:06] | set the brakes. | 刹车 |
[06:08] | Are you done yet? | 你完事了没 |
[06:09] | You’re missing some great stuff out here. | 你错过了一些很赞的东西 |
[06:12] | Oh, this is good. | 这个太赞了 |
[06:16] | There are dozens of railroad crossings | 那里有许多铁路公路交叉口 |
[06:18] | you have to blow the whistle for. | 你必须得吹哨子指挥 |
[06:20] | But that is the figurative you, not the literal you. | 我说的”你”是泛指 不是真的指你本人 |
[06:22] | I’ll be blowing the whistle. | 我才是吹哨子那个 |
[06:25] | Amy, get up. It’s time to go to work. | 艾米 起床 该上班了 |
[06:31] | This train thing worked out better than I thought. | 火车的吸引力比我想象中还要大 |
[06:33] | He’s home studying the engineer’s manual. | 他现在在家学习火车驾驶员手册呢 |
[06:37] | It’s so peaceful without him here. | 他不在 真的好安静啊 |
[06:40] | Can I ask you how much that cost? | 我能问问花了你多少钱吗 |
[06:41] | $4,000– worth every penny. | 四千大洋 每一分都花得值 |
[06:45] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:46] | – Colonel Williams. – Sir. | -威廉姆斯上校 -先生 |
[06:47] | Just wanted to see how the guidance system’s coming along. | 过来看看导向系统进展如何 |
[06:50] | Great. We found a cooling solution | 很好 我们研究出一个冷却方案 |
[06:51] | that allowed us to get the size of the prototype | 可以让原型机的大小 |
[06:53] | down to the target specs. | 缩小至目标规格 |
[06:55] | As a cooling solution, it’s pretty cool. | 这个冷却方案 是不是很酷[冷]呢 |
[06:59] | Don’t do that. | 别说冷笑话 |
[07:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[07:04] | Oh, nothing. Just some math we don’t need. | 没什么 一些我们用不着的数学 |
[07:06] | This is a different approach. | 这是另一种方案 |
[07:08] | Are you trying to get the guidance system even smaller? | 你们是想把这个导向系统做得更小吗 |
[07:11] | It’s just a theory. | 这只是纸上谈兵 |
[07:13] | Uh, it’s not even worked out. | 还没有实践成功呢 |
[07:17] | I want this. | 我要这个方案 |
[07:19] | But we’ve already met the agreed upon specs. | 但我们已经做到之前约定的规格了 |
[07:22] | Going smaller would require weeks’ worth of new computations. | 将规格变小需要花好几周重新计算 |
[07:26] | So get the kid with the two shirts to do it. | 那就让那个长袖套短袖的小孩做啊 |
[07:31] | Sir, uh, I-if I may, uh, we’ve put a lot | 现在 请容许我说一句 我们已经花费 |
[07:34] | of thought and effort into this current prototype. | 大量的心思和功夫在现在这台原型机上 |
[07:37] | It’s a really elegant solution, | 这真的是一个完美的方案了 |
[07:39] | and most importantly, it works. | 最重要的是 它可以实现 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I want this. | 我知道 我就要这个方案 |
[07:45] | But that’s just a theory. | 但那个方案只是纸上谈兵 |
[07:46] | It’s not even a complete thought. | 甚至称不上是一个完整的构思 |
[07:48] | You both make excellent points. | 你们俩说得都非常有道理 |
[07:49] | And thank you for presenting it so articulately. | 感谢你们如此清晰地表达出来 |
[07:53] | Make this. | 把这个方案做出来 |
[07:58] | The kid with the two shirts screwed us again. | 那个长袖套短袖的小屁孩再一次祸害了我们 |
[08:04] | All right. You guys ready to get crazy? | 好了 你们俩准备好疯狂玩乐了吗 |
[08:06] | Well, the bra under here ain’t beige. | 今天穿的可不是肉色内衣哦 |
[08:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:11] | You ladies have fun tonight. | 你们女士今晚好好玩 |
[08:13] | Don’t worry about Halley. Uncle Stuart’s on the job. | 别担心哈雷 有斯尔图特叔叔呢 |
[08:16] | Under the careful supervision of her godfather. | 她的教父会密切监控他的工作 |
[08:19] | My apologies. I didn’t mean to offend you, Don Corleone. | 抱歉 我无意冒犯你 柯里昂阁下 |
[08:23] | Like I said, you ladies have fun. | 我都说啦 你们好好玩 |
[08:25] | We will. Got my dancing shoes, got my breast pump. | 会的 舞鞋穿上 带好我的吸奶泵 |
[08:27] | Let’s party. | 狂欢开始 |
[08:30] | You know, if you pump at the bar, | 如果你在酒吧里吸奶 |
[08:31] | I promise we’ll get free drinks. | 我保证我们一定有免费酒水喝 |
[08:34] | Call if there’s any problems. | 有问题就打给我 |
[08:35] | No. She’s busy. You call Howard. | 不许 她很忙 打给霍华德 |
[08:36] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[08:38] | Call me. Don’t call Howard. | 打给我 别打给霍华德 |
[08:40] | I would never call Howard. | 我决不会打给霍华德 |
[08:44] | Okay, instead of arguing all night, | 好了 与其整晚斗嘴 |
[08:46] | let’s just split up the baby chores. | 不如分分工如何照顾宝宝 |
[08:48] | Yeah, great. Um, I’ll put food in her top half, | 好的 上半身的嘴交给我来喂 |
[08:50] | you deal with whatever comes out the bottom. | 下半身拉的屎尿交给你来清 |
[08:57] | I can’t believe we have to ask Sheldon | 真不敢相信我们得请谢尔顿 |
[08:58] | to come back and help us. | 回去帮忙我们 |
[09:00] | Oh, boo-hoo. | 你有我惨吗 |
[09:01] | I spent four grand on a gift | 我花了四千大洋买的礼物 |
[09:02] | that only got rid of him for an afternoon. | 结果只能摆脱他一个下午 |
[09:12] | What is that? | 那是什么声音 |
[09:14] | I don’t know, but if he yells, | 我不知道 但如果他大喊 |
[09:15] | “It’s alive,” we run. | “它是活的” 我们就赶紧跑 |
[09:26] | If you knocked, I couldn’t hear you. | 你们要是敲门了 我听不见 |
[09:28] | I’m welding this locomotive engine. | 我在焊接火车头呢 |
[09:32] | And if you didn’t knock, how about some manners? | 你们要是没敲门 拜托有点基本礼仪好吗 |
[09:36] | How’d you even get that up the stairs? | 你是怎么把这玩意弄上楼的 |
[09:38] | I said to myself, “I think I can, I think I can.” | 我不断鼓励自己 “你行的 你行的” |
[09:43] | And then I couldn’t, so… | 结果我不行 于是… |
[09:46] | I paid two men who promised not to come rob us later. | 我花钱请了两个答应不会来抢我们的人搬的 |
[09:50] | Okay, look, Sheldon, the Colonel wants us | 听着 谢尔顿 上校想让我们 |
[09:52] | to make the guidance system smaller, | 把导向系统做得更小一点 |
[09:54] | and we can’t do it without you. | 没有你我们做不到 |
[09:56] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:58] | Well, so I was right. | 这么说我是正确的 |
[09:59] | Open a window. It’s about to get smug in here. | 快开窗 有人马上要释放婊气了 |
[10:03] | Well, I would love to help you, | 本来我会很愿意帮助你们 |
[10:05] | but since I discovered the satisfaction | 但自从我体会到了 |
[10:07] | of working with my hands on a train engine, | 动手调适火车头引擎的的满足感 |
[10:10] | I don’t think I can go back to theory. | 我觉得我无法再回去搞理论了 |
[10:12] | I’m an engineer now. | 现在我是一名工程师了 |
[10:16] | And, hey, just to be clear, | 先把话说清楚 |
[10:18] | a train engineer. | 是火车驾驶员[工程师] |
[10:21] | Not that goofy kind you are. | 不是你那种蠢蛋工程师 |
[10:30] | Sheldon, you can still go on the trip in a few weeks. | 谢尔顿 你几周后再去旅行也不迟啊 |
[10:32] | Just help us out. | 帮帮我们吧 |
[10:33] | Sorry. I need to work on this engine | 抱歉 我得继续研究这个火车头 |
[10:35] | so when I get to the train yard I won’t look foolish. | 这样我到铁路场时才不会看起来像白痴 |
[10:40] | He’s worried about looking foolish. | 他居然担心自己看起来像白痴 |
[10:41] | That’s a Heapin’ helpin’ of irony right there. | 这是何等讽刺啊 |
[10:45] | Come on, you know you’re not leaving physics. | 拜托 你明知道自己不会放弃物理 |
[10:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你这一出到底是为哪般啊 |
[10:49] | Leonard, in the world of theoretical physics, | 莱纳德 在理论物理的世界里 |
[10:53] | you never finish; so much is unprovable. | 永远得不到结论 无法证明的东西太多了 |
[10:56] | But when I was studying that railway guide, | 但在我学习那本铁路指南的时候 |
[10:58] | it was so tangible and so satisfying | 是那么真实可触 是那么令人满足 |
[11:01] | that something just clicked. | 和我”咔”一声一拍即合 |
[11:03] | Then it clacked. | 然后又”嗒”一声 |
[11:06] | Then it clicked, then it clacked, | 然后”咔嗒 咔嗒 |
[11:07] | click-clack clickety-clack, and here we are. | 咔嗒 咔嗒” 火车来啦 |
[11:15] | Did you hear anything back from the Caltech preschool? | 加州理工的幼儿园给你回复了吗 |
[11:18] | Not yet, but we’re gonna apply to a bunch of others | 还没 不过我们会申请很多其他幼儿园 |
[11:20] | just to keep our options open. | 不会在一棵树上吊死 |
[11:21] | Okay, stop that! No more preschool talk. | 够了 别再聊幼儿园的事了 |
[11:23] | Tonight is about having fun. | 今晚的重点是玩得开心 |
[11:26] | Nothing says fun like being scolded. | 没什么比被你训更开心了 |
[11:30] | It’s Raj. | 是拉杰 |
[11:32] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[11:34] | Don’t worry. Everything’s fine. | 别担心 一切都好 |
[11:37] | Hang up! We don’t need help. | 把电话挂了 我们不需要帮助 |
[11:39] | I don’t need your help deciding when we need help! | 我不需要你帮我决定 我们需不需要帮助 |
[11:44] | Raj, what’s going on? | 拉杰 怎么了 |
[11:45] | Yes, so, | 是这样的 |
[11:46] | I was just warming up some milk for Halley, | 我刚刚在帮哈雷热奶 |
[11:49] | and I-I thought it smelled a little funky, | 我觉得奶闻起来有点怪味 |
[11:51] | so I checked the date that you wrote on the bottle, | 所以我看了你写在奶瓶上的日期 |
[11:54] | and it says “Flerbsday.” | 结果上面写的是”星期囧” |
[11:56] | It says “Tuesday.” | 写的是”星期二” |
[11:58] | How is that a “T”?! | 这怎么可能是”二” |
[12:02] | I’m sure it’s fine, but if you’re worried, | 我很肯定奶没变质 但如果你担心 |
[12:04] | there’s extra milk in the freezer. | 冰箱里还有新的 |
[12:05] | Okay, yes, | 好的好的 |
[12:06] | I will err on the side of caution | 为了万无一失 |
[12:09] | and defrost a fresh batch. | 我就解冻新的吧 |
[12:11] | You’re wasting perfectly good milk. | 你白白浪费了一瓶没变质的奶 |
[12:13] | – Fine, you drink it. – It’s just milk. | -好 那你喝了它 -奶而已我怕什么 |
[12:15] | Stuart, don’t you drink my milk! | 斯图尔特 不准你喝老娘的奶 |
[12:19] | Okay, give- | 给我 |
[12:20] | Can you guys handle this or not? | 你俩到底能不能搞定 |
[12:22] | Oh, of course we can. | 我们当然能搞定 |
[12:23] | Uh, you girls have a good time. | 你们几个姑娘玩得开心点 |
[12:26] | She said I was in charge. | 她说这里我说了算 |
[12:33] | So we just throw this away? | 所以我们就这么把这瓶奶倒了吗 |
[12:34] | What else are you gonna do with it? | 不然还能怎么办 |
[12:35] | Put it in your coffee? | 加在你咖啡里吗 |
[12:36] | Well, I don’t take it black. | 我喝咖啡的确加奶啊 |
[12:42] | Okay. This is everything he had on the board. | 好的 他写在板子上的全部内容都在这了 |
[12:45] | I’m sure we can figure the rest out. | 我很肯定我们能补全这个理论 |
[12:46] | All right. | 好 |
[12:53] | Feel free to jump in. | 你尽管开口打断我 |
[12:54] | “Hmm” is all I got. | 我除了哼一声也没啥想法了 |
[12:56] | Oh, we can get this. | 我们能做到 |
[13:01] | Is there any chance it’s upside-down? | 会不会是我把上下弄颠倒了 |
[13:05] | Maybe we can find another theoretical physicist to help us. | 或许我们可以找其他理论物理学家来帮忙 |
[13:07] | It’s classified. | 这是机密研究项目 |
[13:09] | If we tell anyone, we’d get in trouble. | 如果我们告诉其他人会惹上麻烦的 |
[13:10] | Hey, I came up with that and “Hmm.” | 至少我想出了这个主意 还哼了一声 |
[13:12] | You haven’t pitched anything. | 你屁都没贡献 |
[13:14] | Just keep thinking. | 接着琢磨吧 |
[13:19] | I got it. | 我想到了 |
[13:24] | You really figured it out? | 你真的琢磨出来了吗 |
[13:26] | No, | 没有 |
[13:27] | but when we show this nonsense to Sheldon, | 但只要我们让谢尔顿看到这堆鬼扯 |
[13:29] | it will make him crazy, and he’ll have to fix it. | 他会被逼疯 然后会忍不住纠正我们 |
[13:34] | Oh, you’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[13:35] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[13:37] | That’s not even a math symbol. | 这个根本连数学符号都不是 |
[13:38] | That’s just Charlie Brown’s hair. | 是漫画人物查理·布朗的头发 |
[13:44] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 姑娘们 |
[13:45] | This club was so great. | 这间夜店本来很火的 |
[13:47] | How could they turn it into a bookstore? | 怎么就改建成书店了呢 |
[13:49] | I thought we got rid of all those. | 我还以为人类已经彻底摆脱书店了 |
[13:52] | Renaissance Choir’s looking pretty good right now, huh? | 现在觉得文艺复兴合唱团听起来挺有趣了吧 |
[13:58] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[13:59] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么可担心的 |
[14:02] | She’s just been crying for a little while, | 只是她哭了好一阵了 |
[14:04] | and I was wondering if you had any tricks to get her to sleep. | 我想知道你有没有什么哄她睡觉的小技巧 |
[14:07] | She was sleeping just fine till you took a selfie with her! | 她本来睡得好好的 你非要和她一起自拍 |
[14:11] | She was blowing a spit bubble. | 她吹了个口水泡泡 |
[14:12] | It was adorable! | 那么可爱你让我怎么忍 |
[14:15] | You guys got this? Do you need me to come home? | 你们能搞定吗 要不要我回家去 |
[14:19] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[14:20] | She’s settling down. | 她哭得没那么厉害了 |
[14:21] | Oh, okay, false alarm. | 没事了 只是误报 |
[14:23] | Little parenting tip: | 分享一点育儿经验 |
[14:24] | sleeping babies hate flash photography. | 睡着的宝宝讨厌被人开闪光灯拍照 |
[14:29] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[14:30] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[14:31] | I may have just left my infant daughter | 我可能把我襁褓中的女儿 |
[14:33] | with Patrick and SpongeBob. | 留给了海绵宝宝和派大星这对活宝 |
[14:37] | Hey, there’s another dance club nearby. | 附近还有另一间夜店 |
[14:39] | I mean, I don’t know how you feel about Latin music, | 不知道你们是否喜欢拉丁音乐 |
[14:42] | but according to their horas of operacion, they’re open. | 但根据他们的营业时间[西语] 现在还没关门 |
[14:47] | Maybe we should just call it a night. | 要不今晚到此为止吧 |
[14:48] | You sure? They’re open till dos. | 确定吗 他们两点[西语]才关门哦 |
[14:52] | Yeah, we’re all dressed up. | 是啊 我们都精心打扮了 |
[14:53] | Why go home? | 回家可惜了 |
[14:54] | I’m just not really in the mood anymore. | 我只是没心情了 |
[14:56] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:57] | I don’t know. This is all starting to feel | 不知道 只是觉得 |
[14:59] | like a sad attempt to recapture our youth. | 想抓住青春的尾巴挺伤感的 |
[15:02] | I’m not sad. | 我不伤感 |
[15:03] | I just wanted to get drunk and not wear sweatpants. | 我只想喝醉 不用穿宽松的运动裤 |
[15:07] | I’m not sad. | 我也不伤感 |
[15:08] | I mean, hello. | 瞧瞧 |
[15:12] | Okay, maybe I’m the one who’s sad. | 也许是我伤感 |
[15:14] | What are you sad about? | 你伤感什么呢 |
[15:16] | Maybe the fact that you went and had a baby. | 也许是因为你生了孩子 |
[15:19] | You’re upset I had a baby? | 我生了孩子你不高兴吗 |
[15:20] | No, of course not. I just… | 当然不是 我只是… |
[15:22] | I didn’t think it would make me have all these feelings. | 我没想到会让我有这么多的感触 |
[15:25] | What feelings? | 什么感触 |
[15:26] | Pressure! | 压力 |
[15:28] | I mean, she’s looking at preschools, | 她在找幼儿园 |
[15:29] | she has a minivan, she has a 401k. | 她有厢式车 她有401K[退休账户] |
[15:31] | Before she talked about it, I just thought that was a race. | 她没解释前 我以为这是一个种族 |
[15:35] | You think that stuff is fun? | 你觉得这些东西很有趣吗 |
[15:37] | Being a parent is terrifying. | 为人父母令人害怕 |
[15:39] | I’m constantly worried, I’m always tired, | 我时时担心 刻刻疲倦 |
[15:41] | and in a few minutes, I’m gonna milk myself | 过一会儿 我得在书店的停车场 |
[15:43] | in a bookstore parking lot. | 把奶泵出来 |
[15:47] | I get that, okay? | 我明白 |
[15:48] | It’s just, Leonard and I have been married for two years, | 只是我和莱纳德结婚两年了 |
[15:50] | and we’re no further along than when we were dating. | 我们和约会时相比 没有任何进展 |
[15:52] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:53] | You’ve got so much to feel good about. | 你有很多值得开心的事 |
[15:54] | You’ve got a great job now. | 你现在有份好工作 |
[15:56] | Yeah, I guess I am making decent money. | 我想我的薪水是还不错 |
[15:59] | You make more than I do. | 你赚的钱比我多 |
[16:00] | You may not have a house yet, but your apartment’s great. | 虽说你们还没买房子 但你们的公寓非常棒 |
[16:03] | It’s bigger than mine. | 比我的公寓大 |
[16:05] | And Leonard loves you so much, he married you twice. | 莱纳德深爱着你 娶了你两次 |
[16:08] | I’m not even engaged once. | 我连一次订婚经历都没有 |
[16:10] | I don’t even know if Sheldon thinks about marriage. | 我甚至不知道谢尔顿是否考虑过婚姻 |
[16:13] | I’m not getting any younger. | 我年纪越来越大了 |
[16:15] | Honestly, I kind of thought by now, | 说实话 我现在在想 |
[16:17] | we might have had some sort of… | 也许我们… |
[16:18] | Careful. The sound of crying can make me lactate. | 小心 哭泣声会让我分泌乳汁 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. I can’t help it. | 对不起 我忍不住 |
[16:24] | Oh, that’s gonna make me cry. | 这下我也想哭了 |
[16:29] | And there they go. | 果然出来了 |
[16:39] | Well, Sheldon, turns out we didn’t need you after all. | 谢尔顿 原来我们根本不需要你 |
[16:42] | That’s right. We figured it out all by ourselves. | 没错 我们自己解决了 |
[16:46] | Wasn’t even that hard. | 也没那么难 |
[16:48] | Well, good for you guys. | 两位真厉害 |
[16:50] | Look, I have a grease smudge on my hand, and I’m okay with it. | 看 我手上有油污 但我都不在乎 |
[16:54] | Aren’t you gonna look at the board to see how right we are? | 你不看看白板吗 看我们多正确 |
[16:57] | No, thanks. I’m busy trying to fix this fuel pump. | 不用 多谢 我忙着修这个燃油泵 |
[17:00] | It’s a manifold. | 那是歧管 |
[17:03] | Well, I guess it’s fixed. | 那看来修好了 |
[17:06] | Just look at the board. | 快看下白板 |
[17:08] | That’s wrong. | 错了 |
[17:09] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[17:14] | What should we have done differently? | 那要怎么改正呢 |
[17:17] | Well, first of all, you can’t use relativistic | 首先 在同一方程中 |
[17:20] | and non-relativistic vectors in the same equation. | 不能使用相对和非相对向量 |
[17:23] | Told ya. | 跟你说过了 |
[17:26] | Can you fix it for us? | 你能纠正我们吗 |
[17:28] | Okay, but this is the last time. | 好 但是下不为例 |
[17:47] | Nice try, blockheads. | 小瞧哥了 蠢货 |
[17:52] | Come on, Sheldon. You can’t turn your back on physics. | 拜托 谢尔顿 你不能就这样放弃物理 |
[17:54] | Besides, you have no idea what you’re doing with this stuff. | 而且你根本不知道你在捣鼓些什么 |
[17:56] | But if you really want to learn the mechanical side, | 如果你真想学机械方面的知识 |
[17:58] | I can teach you anything you want to know. | 你想知道的 我都能教你 |
[18:00] | And instead of standing around watching, | 与其站着傻看 |
[18:02] | you can help us build your smaller guidance system. | 你不如帮我们创建更小的导向系统 |
[18:04] | And with all these new skills, | 有了新的技能 |
[18:06] | you’d be able to fix any model train. | 你可以修好任何火车模型 |
[18:07] | You’d be the king of the train store! | 你将成为火车模型店之王 |
[18:10] | Excuse me. I have a girlfriend. | 不好意思 哥有女朋友 |
[18:12] | I’m already king of the train store. | 哥已经是火车模型店之王了 |
[18:16] | So, what do you say? | 怎么样 |
[18:18] | Oh, what choice do I have? You need me. | 我能有什么选择 你们需要我 |
[18:20] | I’m like the crankshaft of this team. | 我就像这个团队的曲轴 |
[18:23] | That’s a turbo. | 那是涡轮增压机 |
[18:26] | Well, whatever it is, it looks heavy. | 无论是什么 看起来很沉 |
[18:27] | I’m gonna need you two to get it downstairs before Amy comes home. | 你们两个在艾米回家前把它抬楼下去 |
[18:48] | I apologize that it’s so warm in here. | 抱歉这里这么热 |
[18:51] | It is warm in here. | 的确很”热” |
[18:59] | I’ve worked up a bit of a sweat. | 我都流汗了 |
[19:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:08] | May I borrow your water? | 水能给我吗 |
[19:18] | * Here I am * | * 大爷在此 * |
[19:21] | * Rock you like a hurricane * | * 像飓风般震撼你 * |
[19:25] | * Here I am * | * 大爷在此 * |
[19:28] | * Rock you like a hurricane * | * 像飓风般震撼你 * |
[19:33] | The light’s green. | 绿灯了 |
[19:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:40] | GPS says we’ll be at the railway in three hours. | 导航说还有三小时就到铁路了 |
[19:43] | I can get us there in two. | 我能在两小时内开到 |