时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, Stuart. What are you doing here? | 斯图尔特 你在这里干什么 |
[00:05] | Oh, I’m living here again. | 我又住在这里啦 |
[00:06] | Do, uh, Howard and Bernadette know? | 霍华德和伯纳黛特知道这事吗 |
[00:10] | Or is like a possum in the walls kind of thing? | 还是像负鼠那样 住在墙壁里在夹缝中生存 |
[00:14] | No. I needed a place to stay, | 不 我需要个地方住 |
[00:17] | and with the baby coming, | 而且宝宝快出生了 |
[00:18] | I figured they could use some extra help. | 我觉得他们需要多个人手来帮忙 |
[00:20] | Hey, tomorrow, who wants to paint the nursery? | 明天谁愿意粉刷婴儿室 |
[00:22] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[00:23] | Why do you get to do it? I’m the artist. | 凭什么让你做啊 我可是个艺术家 |
[00:25] | Just because you’re starving doesn’t make you an artist. | 你吃不饱饭不等于你就是个艺术家 |
[00:29] | Just because I look sickly doesn’t mean I’m starving. | 我一脸菜色也不等于我吃不饱饭啊 |
[00:33] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[00:34] | I think I’m in labor. | 我好像快生了 |
[00:37] | Oh. Oh, okay. Okay. | 哎呀 哎呀 好的 |
[00:39] | Uh, uh, uh, I can do this. | 那个那个 包在我身上 |
[00:40] | We have a plan. | 我们早有准备 |
[00:41] | Somebody please tell me the plan! | 谁来告诉我需要准备什么 |
[00:44] | I’ll get the hospital bag. | 我去拿待产包 |
[00:45] | I’ll pull the van up. | 我去发动车 |
[00:45] | Meet you outside in two minutes. | 2分钟后门外集合 |
[00:47] | Team Baby, go! | 宝宝特工队 行动 |
[00:52] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[00:54] | This is really happening. | 终于到了这一刻 |
[00:55] | You doin’ okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:57] | Here comes another contraction. | 又来一波阵痛了 |
[00:58] | Let’s pick it up! | 加速啊 |
[01:00] | All right, hold on. | 好 坐稳了 |
[01:01] | I’m gonna drive like we do in India. | 我要用我们印度当地的方式开车了 |
[01:04] | Get out of my way, you syphilitic dogs! | 死一边去 你个梅毒贱狗 |
[01:09] | Stop that! This isn’t India. | 别这样 这里不是印度 |
[01:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:13] | What do one point three billion people know about having babies? | 我堂堂13亿人口大国的人哪懂生孩子的事啊 |
[01:17] | Sorry. I know you were just trying to help. | 对不起啦 我知道你也是想帮忙 |
[01:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:21] | I love you, too. We’re good. | 我也爱你啦 没事的 |
[01:50] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[01:52] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[01:54] | Wh… What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:56] | It’s midnight. | 现在是午夜 |
[01:59] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:02] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[02:08] | Okay, you can have this back in the morning. | 这个东西先没收 早上起床后还你 |
[02:12] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[02:15] | I was going to wrap it, | 我本来打算把它包好 |
[02:16] | but touching Scotch tape gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 但是想到要碰透明胶布我就浑身发毛 |
[02:20] | I’ll put in on the list with peaches and felt. | 我会记得你不喜欢胶布 桃子与毡制品 |
[02:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:27] | A functional MRI of my brain. | 我大脑的功能性磁共振成像 |
[02:30] | I did Sudoku before they took it so I’d be ripped. | 我在拍之前做了一把数独来显得更脑力惊人 |
[02:35] | I love it. Thank you. | 我喜欢 谢谢你 |
[02:37] | And it’s not just an MRI. | 而且玄机不止如此 |
[02:38] | The orbitofrontal cortex is lit up | 我的大脑眼窝前额皮质是亮起的 |
[02:40] | because I was thinking of you. | 因为我当时想着你 |
[02:43] | Sheldon! | 谢尔顿 |
[02:48] | We seem to be moving on to the annual coitus portion | 我们貌似又来到了你生日庆典中的 |
[02:51] | of your birthday festivities. | 年度交媾仪式了 |
[02:54] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[02:55] | I didn’t put on my come-hither plaid PJ’s for nothing. | 不然我穿诱人格子睡衣是为啥呢 |
[03:00] | You hate Scotch tape, but you love Scotch plaid. | 你讨厌透明[苏格兰]胶带 却喜欢苏格兰格纹 |
[03:03] | You are a mystery. | 迷一般的男人啊 |
[03:13] | Guys, wake up! | 你们快起床 |
[03:14] | Bernadette’s having her baby! | 伯纳黛特要生啦 |
[03:16] | Come on, we’re going to the hospital! | 起床 我们要去医院了 |
[03:18] | I guess… I guess we should stop. | 我想… 我想我们得先停下 |
[03:20] | Yeah. I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[03:23] | Childbirth, looming coitus? | 生孩子 差点交媾 |
[03:25] | This is a banner night for female genitals. | 这可真是个女性生殖器官的精彩之夜 |
[03:31] | Now I see three of you. | 旁边有三个男的 |
[03:33] | Do we know the father, or is this some Mamma Mia nonsense? | 知道谁是生父吗 还是像《妈妈咪呀》那样 |
[03:33] | 这部音乐剧中 女主角结婚想请父亲来 但是妈妈的三个旧情人中 并不知道谁才是生父 | |
[03:38] | I’m the father. | 我是孩子的爹 |
[03:39] | Okay, Dad, how far apart are the contractions? | 孩子的爹 阵痛间隔是多久 |
[03:43] | No idea. Ask him. | 不知道 问他 |
[03:45] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[03:46] | 12 minutes? Why are you here? | 12分钟吗 那你们来干嘛 |
[03:49] | Aren’t we supposed to get here an hour and a half early? | 不是应该提早一个半小时到场吗 |
[03:51] | This is a hospital, not the airport. | 这里是医院 不是机场 |
[03:56] | I’m sorry. It’s our first time. | 对不起了 我们第一次生孩子 |
[03:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:58] | This little one will be here before you know it. | 小家伙很快就会出生了 |
[04:01] | Do we know what we’re having? | 知道会是男孩还是女孩吗 |
[04:03] | No, we’re keeping it a surprise. | 不知道 我们想留个惊喜 |
[04:04] | Old school. Nice. | 传统作风 我喜欢 |
[04:07] | Not that old school. He knows. | 也没那么传统 他知道 |
[04:10] | You see, I was at the doctor’s office, | 是这样嘛 我当时在医生办公室嘛 |
[04:13] | the folder was right there, so I took a peek. | 然后孩子档案就放在那边嘛 我就偷看一眼嘛 |
[04:17] | And talking like this doesn’t make it less creepy. | 就算你这么说嘛 那件事也还是很变态嘛 |
[04:22] | Sweetheart, go home. | 亲爱的 你先回家 |
[04:23] | Come back when the contractions are five minutes apart for an hour. | 等阵痛间隔5分钟持续一小时后再来 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry. That’s ambiguous. | 抱歉 这说得有点不清楚 |
[04:28] | Is it five minutes apart starting at the top of the hour, | 这间隔五分钟是包含第一次的这一个小时 |
[04:31] | or five minutes apart starting with the first contraction, | 还是第一次5分钟间隔阵痛后一小时 |
[04:32] | so essentially, like, 65 minutes? | 所以基本上就是维持65分钟后 |
[04:38] | I’m just throwing this out there, | 我就随口这么一说 |
[04:39] | but home births are very popular these days. | 但这年头家中分娩也挺流行的 |
[04:46] | Sheldon, what took you so long? | 谢尔顿 为什么你拖这么久 |
[04:48] | Wolowitz might hand out cigars. | 生孩子父亲都会发雪茄庆祝 |
[04:50] | I had to find my bubble gum cigar | 所以我得找出我的泡泡糖雪茄 |
[04:52] | so I could join in without looking foolish. | 到时才能不像个傻逼地加入大家 |
[04:55] | Damn, I need my inhaler. | 靠 我得去拿我气喘药 |
[04:57] | Just don’t smoke. | 你别跟着抽就好啦 |
[04:58] | No, I went down the stairs too fast. | 不是 是我下楼跑太快 |
[05:03] | Don’t come to the hospital. We’re headed home. | 别来医院 我们要回家了 |
[05:05] | Oh, that was fast. Did she sneeze the baby out? | 这也太快了 她是打喷嚏把孩子打出来了吗 |
[05:09] | We showed up too early. We’ll keep you posted. | 我们太早就去医院了 有新情况再通知你 |
[05:11] | Okay, well, we’ll talk to you guys later. Bye. | 好吧 那我们之后再联系 再见 |
[05:14] | She said not to come. It’s gonna be a while. | 她说先别去 还得一阵子 |
[05:17] | Well, first deliveries can be slow. | 第一胎是有可能拖很久 |
[05:19] | I am starting to rethink the Flash onesie I bought this kid. | 我开始犹豫买给这孩子的闪电侠哈衣对不对了 |
[05:24] | I found it, but it’s empty. | 我找到了 但是里面空了 |
[05:25] | Well, it doesn’t matter. We’re not going to the hospital now. | 无所谓了 我们现在先不去医院了 |
[05:27] | Are you sure? I’d really like to. | 你确定吗 我还挺想去的 |
[05:32] | Well, should we, uh, head back up? | 那我们是不是要… 再回去啊 |
[05:36] | Come on, guys. | 大家来嘛 |
[05:36] | We’re all awake. Why don’t we go to a diner or something? | 反正都起来了 一起去个餐厅之类的啊 |
[05:39] | Oh, uh, I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[05:41] | Sheldon, you don’t want to do that, do you? | 谢尔顿 你不想去的 对吧 |
[05:44] | It doesn’t matter what I want. | 我想不想去不是重点啊 |
[05:45] | – It’s your birthday. You decide. – Oh, my God! | -今天是你生日 寿星最大 -天啊 |
[05:48] | It’s your birthday! Let’s do something fun. | 是你生日啊 一起去做点好玩的 |
[05:50] | Well, we could go to a bar. | 我们可以一起去酒吧 |
[05:51] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[05:54] | Okay, I can breathe again. Babe, they want to have sex. | 好了 我又能呼吸了 亲爱的 他们想做爱 |
[05:57] | Oh, of course! | 当然啊 |
[05:59] | The annual birthday booty spectacular! | 年度生日庆祝打炮大典 |
[06:03] | That’s a bit childish, isn’t it? | 你这样有点幼稚了吧 |
[06:04] | I’m sorry, and what flavor is your bubble gum cigar? | 真不好意思啊 你的泡泡糖雪茄啥口味来着 |
[06:09] | Grape. I find it the most mild. | 葡萄 我觉得这口味最温和 |
[06:13] | All right, well, you two go have fun. | 好吧 你们俩去好好快活 |
[06:19] | If we find my backup inhaler, maybe we can get frisky. | 如果我找到备用药 我们也能快活一把 |
[06:22] | Oh, you sexy, wheezy little man. | 你个性感气喘吁吁小家伙 |
[06:29] | Do you really need to record this? | 真的有需要录下来吗 |
[06:30] | You’ll be happy I did. | 以后你会感谢我的 |
[06:33] | Okay, little one, here we are back at home | 好啦 小家伙 我们又回家来了 |
[06:37] | because you weren’t quite ready to come out yet. | 因为你还没完全准备好降生到这个世界上来 |
[06:39] | You wanted to make an entrance. I get it. | 你想隆重登场 我懂 |
[06:44] | And here’s your daddy. | 你老爸在这呢 |
[06:48] | When he tries to tell you he used to be cool, | 当他想骗你说他过去很酷的时候 |
[06:50] | you can see he wasn’t. | 你可以眼见为实知道他并不酷 |
[06:55] | All right, enough with the camera. | 好了好了 别录了 |
[06:57] | Well, this is not for me. This is for the baby. | 这又不是为我录的 是为宝宝录的 |
[06:59] | Some day she’s gonna want to see this. | 有一天她会想看的 |
[07:02] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:04] | Who’s gonna want to see this? | 你说谁会想看的 |
[07:07] | I-I said she, | 我说的是”她” |
[07:09] | but lots of things are she — | 但好多事物都是用”她”指代的 |
[07:12] | boats and cars, | 比如船啊 车啊 |
[07:14] | whales. Like, thar she blows. | 鲸鱼啊 比如 “瞧她喷水啦” |
[07:19] | You’re doing great. | 圆场圆得好极了 |
[07:22] | Raj! | 拉杰 |
[07:23] | Well, okay, I’m gonna sign off now. | 好吧 我先不录了 |
[07:25] | This next part may contain some adult language. | 接下来这部分可能包含一些儿童不宜的语言 |
[07:28] | How could you?! | 你怎么能这样 |
[07:29] | We made it this far without knowing, | 我们坚持到现在都不知道宝宝性别 |
[07:31] | and you ruined it! | 全被你毁了 |
[07:32] | Well, you guys have no idea how hard it is | 你们根本不知道守着这么大个秘密 |
[07:33] | to know something like this and not say it! | 却谁也不能告诉有多难 |
[07:36] | You told me it was a girl, and I didn’t say it. | 你早就告诉我是女儿了 我就没泄密 |
[07:39] | – Raj! – You were supposed to keep that to yourself. | -拉杰 -你不该说出来的 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah. I guess it is hard. | 是啊 看来是挺难的 |
[07:50] | So… where were we? | 那个 我们之前进行到哪了 |
[07:53] | Well, I believe | 我很肯定 |
[07:55] | we were kissing like randy teenagers, | 我们之前正像欲求不满的青少年那样热吻 |
[07:58] | and your nose was whistling ever so slightly. | 你的鼻子因为不通气轻轻地发出吹哨声 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思啊 |
[08:04] | Oh, don’t be. | 没关系的 |
[08:05] | You were like a foxy tea kettle. | 你就像一只性感的茶壶 |
[08:10] | Well, shall we start over? | 我们要重头来过吗 |
[08:13] | Very well. | 好的 |
[08:21] | What’s wrong? | 哪里不对头吗 |
[08:22] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不好 |
[08:24] | Earlier tonight, things began organically, | 今晚早些时候 我们是自然而然开始的 |
[08:26] | and now it’s feeling forced, | 现在感觉是为了做而做 |
[08:29] | like all the Pirates of the Caribbean sequels. | 就像电影《加勒比海盗》那些续集一样 |
[08:34] | Okay, that makes sense. | 好吧 这么说也有道理 |
[08:36] | I mean, the mood’s a little different now. | 气氛的确是有点变了 |
[08:39] | We-we don’t have to rush. | 我们不必急着做的 |
[08:40] | Oh, I know, | 我知道 |
[08:41] | but Leonard and Penny think we’re doing it, | 但莱纳德和佩妮以为我们已经开搞了 |
[08:43] | and I don’t want to disappoint them. | 我不想让他们失望 |
[08:48] | And the mood continues to change. | 气氛继续急转直下 |
[08:51] | No, and also, I don’t want to disappoint you. I… | 不是的 我当然也不想让你失望 我 |
[08:53] | You know, come on. It’s your birthday. | 来吧 今天是你生日 |
[08:55] | I can soldier through this. | 我能咬牙挺过去 |
[08:59] | H-Hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:00] | I think I might have a little surprise | 我觉得我有份小惊喜 |
[09:02] | that might help get things back on track. | 或许能帮我们重回正轨 |
[09:08] | Intriguing. | 真撩人 |
[09:09] | Is back on track a hint | “重回正轨”是不是提示我 |
[09:11] | that it has something to do with trains? | 小惊喜和火车有关 |
[09:16] | No. | 不是 |
[09:19] | Because if it did have to do with trains, | 因为如果和火车有关 |
[09:20] | – and you were gonna give… – It’s not about trains! | -而你又要 -和火车没关系 |
[09:24] | Oh. Not even a cozy sleeper car on the Orient Express… | 连东方快车的舒适软卧都… |
[09:25] | Stop talking about trains! | 别再提火车了 |
[09:29] | Who’s killing the mood now? | 还嫌别人破坏气氛呢 |
[09:33] | Found the backup inhaler. Want to have sex? | 我找到备用气喘药了 想爱爱吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I didn’t until I heard that. | 听到你这么说不想也想了 |
[09:41] | Hang on. I’m counting. | 等一下 药还得憋几秒 |
[09:44] | It’s okay. Mm. | 好了 |
[09:49] | Hello! | 有人在家吗 |
[09:51] | Howard and Bernadette kicked me out | 霍华德和伯纳黛特把我踢出来了 |
[09:52] | because I told them they’re having a girl! | 因为我告诉他们宝宝是女儿 |
[09:55] | Oopsy, I did it again. | 糟糕 又说漏嘴了 |
[10:00] | Maybe if we’re quiet, he’ll go away. | 如果我们不出声 或许他会离开 |
[10:02] | You’re gonna have to be quieter than that. | 可你这不就出声了吗 |
[10:08] | Can I look yet? | 我能睁开眼睛了吗 |
[10:09] | One second. | 马上 |
[10:12] | All right, you can open your eyes. | 好了 你可以睁开眼睛了 |
[10:20] | I thought I’d let Harry Potter | 我想就让哈利·波特的魔法 |
[10:22] | make things hotter. | 让气氛变得”特”辣热起来吧 |
[10:27] | Wowza. | 要命了 |
[10:31] | I got a Gryffindor robe for you. | 我给你买了葛莱芬多的长袍 |
[10:35] | A Gryffindor sleeping with a Hufflepuff? | 葛莱芬多的人和赫奇帕奇的人搞在一起 |
[10:39] | How scandalous. | 竟有这等桃色丑闻 |
[10:43] | You naughty girl. | 你个淘气丫头 |
[10:46] | You went to the Wizarding World theme park without me. | 你居然不带我自己去了魔法世界 |
[10:50] | I did. | 没错 |
[10:52] | Am I in trouble? | 我惹上麻烦了吗 |
[10:55] | Yes, you’re in trouble — | 你麻烦大了 |
[10:56] | you went to Wizarding World without me! | 你居然不带我自己去魔法世界 |
[10:59] | Wait, what just happened? | 等等 怎么风云突变 |
[11:01] | You know I’ve been wanting to go. | 你明知道我一直想去的 |
[11:04] | Sheldon, do you really want to argue with me | 谢尔顿 你真的想在我生日这天 |
[11:06] | on my birthday? | 和我吵架吗 |
[11:09] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:15] | Ooh. Happy birthday to me. | 祝我生日快乐 |
[11:21] | Hello… | 有人在家吗 |
[11:26] | Is this about the baby? | 是宝宝有新情况了吗 |
[11:28] | No. People just keep kicking me out everywhere I go. | 不 只是我走到哪都被人拒之门外 |
[11:31] | Good. Then you’re used to this. | 很好 反正你都习惯了 |
[11:35] | Hey, Bernadette’s water broke! | 伯纳黛特的羊水破了 |
[11:36] | Come on! Everyone to the hospital! | 快走 都到医院去 |
[11:38] | You have got to be kidding me! | 有没有搞错 |
[11:45] | Just try to relax. We’ll be there any minute. | 试着放松点 我们随时就到 |
[11:48] | Stuart, stop driving like an old man. | 斯图尔特 别再像老头子一样开车了 |
[11:50] | Speed it up a little. | 开快点 |
[11:51] | I’m not an old man! | 我才不是老头子 |
[11:53] | I just can’t see at night. | 我只是一到晚上就看不清楚 |
[11:56] | Here comes another one. | 又开始宫缩了 |
[11:58] | Hey, Squinty, the gas pedal’s on the right! | 老斜眼 右边那个才是油门 |
[12:01] | All right, hang on. | 好吧 坐稳了 |
[12:03] | If you see any pedestrians, just call ’em out. | 如果你看到前面有路人 叫他们闪开 |
[12:09] | Howard and Bernadette’s kid | 霍华德和伯纳黛特的宝宝 |
[12:10] | might be born on your birthday. | 可能在你的生日出生 |
[12:11] | How cool is that? | 这很酷吧 |
[12:13] | Yeah, but I thought this baby was supposed to ruin | 是啊 但我以为这个宝宝本该毁掉的 |
[12:15] | their sex life, not mine. | 是他们的性生活 不是我的 |
[12:18] | This is not how I imagined this day going — | 这一天和我想象得一点都不一样 |
[12:20] | I should be with them right now. | 此时此刻我应该陪在他们身边的 |
[12:22] | Well, it is their child. | 可这是他们的宝宝啊 |
[12:24] | I know that. | 我当然明白 |
[12:25] | But to be fair, I’ve spent nine months | 但平心而论 我花了九个月时间 |
[12:27] | helping Bernadette get ready for this baby. | 帮助伯纳黛特做好迎接宝宝的准备 |
[12:29] | And Howard spent five minutes conceiving it. | 霍华德不过花了五分钟让她怀上宝宝而已 |
[12:32] | And I’m being generous. | 说五分钟都是给他面子了 |
[12:35] | Five minutes? | 才五分钟 |
[12:37] | We must be doing it wrong. | 我们肯定哪里做错了 |
[12:38] | It took us hours. | 我们一做好几个小时呢 |
[12:44] | And-and the worst part is | 最糟糕的部分是 |
[12:46] | that they kicked me out and let Stuart stay. | 他们居然把我赶走 让斯图尔特留下 |
[12:49] | I understand, but this is a special day for them. | 我理解你 但这特别的一天是属于他们的 |
[12:52] | Can you just try and let it go? | 你能不能别再计较了 |
[12:54] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[12:55] | You know, I just learned Amy went to a theme park without me, | 我刚刚得知艾米不带我自己去了主题公园 |
[12:58] | but I’m not going to ruin her birthday. | 但我不会毁了她的生日 |
[13:00] | I’ll wait, and ruin 24 individual hours | 我会等 在接下来一年里 |
[13:03] | sprinkled throughout the year. | 一次一小时 不定时毁足她24小时 |
[13:13] | Deep breaths, slow breaths. | 深呼吸 慢慢地呼吸 |
[13:16] | I’m so thirsty. Give me more ice chips. | 我还是很渴 再给我点碎冰 |
[13:25] | Sorry. I… thought these were room ice chips. | 抱歉 我以为这是随屋赠送的碎冰 |
[13:30] | I’ll go get some more. | 我去再拿些来 |
[13:31] | Uh, Stuart, while you’re out there, | 斯图尔特 既然你出去了 |
[13:33] | don’t come back. | 就不用回来了 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:39] | So, what are we gonna name this kid? | 我们给这孩子取什么名字呢 |
[13:43] | Now that we know she’s a girl, | 现在我们知道了是女孩 |
[13:45] | it kind of ruins my plan for Wally Wolowitz. | 沃利·沃罗威茨这名字算是泡汤了 |
[13:50] | Could name her after your mom. | 可以用你妈妈的名字 |
[13:52] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[13:54] | No. | 算了 |
[13:55] | She hated that name. | 她讨厌这个名字 |
[13:57] | Did she have a middle name? | 她有中间名吗 |
[13:58] | Melvina. | 玛尔维娜 |
[14:01] | Let’s keep thinking. | 我们继续想想 |
[14:07] | It sucks that she’s not here. | 真讨厌 她不能在这陪着我们 |
[14:10] | I know. | 我懂 |
[14:13] | She would’ve been the best grandma. | 她还在的话 一定会是最棒的奶奶 |
[14:16] | She did always have candy in her pocket. | 她的口袋里的确总是有糖果 |
[14:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:19] | I was 20 years old before I figured out | 我到20岁时才明白 |
[14:22] | Tootsie Rolls weren’t naturally warm. | 巧克力卷并不是自带温度的 |
[14:27] | I didn’t know her five minutes and she asked, | 我刚认识她五分钟 她就问我 |
[14:29] | Are you a Milky Way or a Snickers girl? | 你爱吃星河巧克力还是士力架 |
[14:35] | Thank God you answered right, we wouldn’t be here today. | 谢天谢地你答对了 否则我们现在哪能在这里啊 |
[14:40] | It’s hard to believe Howard’s having a kid. | 真难相信霍华德要做父亲了 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[14:43] | Penny, you’re the one who introduced him to Bernie. | 佩妮 是你把妮妮介绍给他的 |
[14:45] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 我得说多少次对不起才行啊 |
[14:49] | It’s not just Howard and Bernadette. I mean, | 不仅是霍华德和伯纳黛特 |
[14:51] | look how far we’ve all come. | 看看我们的变化 |
[14:54] | You two got married. | 你俩结婚了 |
[14:55] | Sheldon and I are living together. | 谢尔顿和我同居了 |
[14:57] | But if my mom asks, we have bunk beds. | 但如果我妈问起 就说我们睡的上下铺 |
[15:02] | Penny was a struggling actress when we met, | 我们刚认识时 佩妮是个落魄的小演员 |
[15:04] | and now she’s a successful pharmaceutical rep. | 现在她是成功的医药代表 |
[15:07] | Okay, you don’t have to say struggling every time. | 你不用每次都强调落魄 |
[15:09] | You can just say actress. | 说演员就行 |
[15:12] | Howard went to space. | 霍华德上过太空 |
[15:14] | Bernadette got her doctorate. | 伯纳黛特获得了博士学位 |
[15:15] | Sheldon, Howard and I are working with the government | 谢尔顿 霍华德和我在为政府做 |
[15:18] | on our quantum gyroscope. | 量子陀螺仪 |
[15:20] | We’ve all come a long way. | 我们都有了长足的进步 |
[15:22] | There’s a lot to be proud of. | 很多都值得骄傲 |
[15:25] | For God’s sake, just drive in the knife, why don’t you! | 老天爷 你们干脆一刀捅死小爷算了 |
[15:30] | – What’s your problem? – Well, you’re all thinking | -你发什么疯 -你们都认为 |
[15:32] | that I’m the only one who hasn’t done anything worthwhile. | 我是唯一一个没有任何建树的人 |
[15:36] | I was not thinking it. | 我没这样想 |
[15:37] | Although, now that you point it out, it is undeniable. | 不过既然你自己挑明了 这的确是不可否认的事实 |
[15:42] | Raj, if it’s any consolation, | 拉杰 希望这话能让你心理平衡一些 |
[15:43] | I’m no better off than I was ten years ago. | 我和十年前混得一样惨 |
[15:47] | Oh, yay! | 好棒 |
[15:49] | I have a doctorate in astrophysics | 我是天体物理学的博士 |
[15:51] | and I’m every bit as awesome | 我和面色苍白的 |
[15:52] | as the pasty-faced owner of a comic book store! | 漫画店老板一样”优秀” |
[15:55] | Raj! Show some compassion. | 拉杰 有点同情心好吗 |
[15:58] | Those are things that we think but don’t say. | 这些话只能想 不能说出来 |
[16:05] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[16:08] | Sorry, Stuart. | 抱歉 斯图尔特 |
[16:09] | Hey, I’m in a hospital and I’m not the patient. | 我在医院 但不是病人 |
[16:12] | I’m fine. | 我乐着呢 |
[16:15] | Come on, Bernie, breathe. | 好了 妮妮 呼吸 |
[16:16] | Remember what you learned in birthing class. | 还记得在生产课上学的吗 |
[16:18] | I remember thinking, this is stupid, | 我记得我觉得这样做很傻逼 |
[16:20] | and I was right! | 我是对的 |
[16:23] | Do you want me to get the nurse? | 要我叫护士吗 |
[16:25] | No! If one more person puts their fingers near my uterus, | 不要 再有人胆敢将手指靠近我的子宫 |
[16:28] | I’m gonna cross my legs and snap ’em off! | 我会用”夺命剪刀脚”将手指夹断 |
[16:35] | I’ve come to peace with my relationship with my parents. | 我与父母的关系得到了缓解 |
[16:38] | That was a big milestone for me. | 对我来说这是重要的里程碑 |
[16:40] | Oh, speaking of personal growth, | 说到个人成长 |
[16:42] | I recently tried eating Swiss chard. | 我最近尝试吃了瑞士甜菜 |
[16:47] | You know, I didn’t swallow it, but Amy said it counted. | 我只嚼没咽 但艾米说这样就很棒了 |
[16:59] | Still a loser or did you turn things around | 依然是废柴吗 还是说你离开的这段时间 |
[17:01] | while you were gone? | 扭转乾坤 咸鱼翻身 |
[17:05] | You know, Raj, honey, | 拉杰 亲爱的 |
[17:06] | you’re being too hard on yourself. | 你对自己太严苛了 |
[17:07] | When I first met you, you couldn’t even talk to women. | 我刚认识你时 你甚至不敢跟女人说话 |
[17:10] | I mean, you couldn’t even talk if one was in the room. | 只要房间里有一个女人 你就不敢出声 |
[17:12] | Oh, great, now I can say | 很好 现在我可以说 |
[17:13] | things like I can’t believe you’re breaking up with me. | “我真不敢相信你要和我分手” |
[17:16] | Why are you breaking up with me, | “你为什么和我分手” |
[17:19] | Yes, I’ll still help you move. | “是 我还是会帮你搬家的” |
[17:23] | Anyone else want to try? | 还有人想试试吗 |
[17:24] | Uh, yeah, I got something. | 我有话要说 |
[17:27] | Raj, | 拉杰 |
[17:28] | not everybody could be a dog owner. | 不是所有人都能做狗的主人 |
[17:33] | Oh, what? Did your doggie break up with you too? | 怎么啦 你的狗狗也和你分手了吗 |
[17:38] | Hey, I bought M&Ms at the vending machine | 我在自动贩卖机买了巧克力豆 |
[17:40] | and two bags came out. | 结果出来两包 |
[17:42] | I bought the first one, | 第一包是我买的 |
[17:43] | it didn’t fall. | 投币后没出来 |
[17:46] | Here. | 给 |
[17:51] | She’s here, the baby’s here! | 她出生了 宝宝出生了 |
[17:53] | Congratulations! | 恭喜了 |
[17:55] | How’s Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特好吗 |
[17:57] | Tired, but great. | 很累 但是很好 |
[17:58] | They’re both great. | 母女都平安 |
[17:59] | Does the baby have a name yet? | 给宝宝取了名字吗 |
[18:01] | We have named her Halley. | 我们给她取名叫哈雷 |
[18:03] | Oh, like Halley’s comet. | 哈雷彗星的名字 |
[18:05] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[18:06] | Also like the comet, Bernadette said | 与哈雷彗星相同的还有一点 |
[18:07] | she’s not gonna have sex with me for another 75 years. | 伯纳黛特说她每隔75年才和我上床一次 |
[18:11] | That’s not a real thing, he’s just joking. | 这不是真的 他只是开玩笑 |
[18:15] | I’m gonna get back. | 我要回去了 |
[18:16] | Thank you for staying up, I can’t wait for Halley to meet | 感谢你们的陪伴 我迫不及待想让哈雷见见 |
[18:18] | her new aunts and uncles | 她的叔叔阿姨们 |
[18:20] | and godfather. | 还有教父 |
[18:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:26] | You hear that, Stuart?! | 听到了吗 斯图尔特 |
[18:27] | I’ve got a dog and a godchild, you have nothing! | 我有狗有教女 你屁都没有 |
[18:37] | Oh, look at all the babies! | 看这些小宝宝 |
[18:40] | Some will be successful, | 有些会成为成功人士 |
[18:42] | some may be homeless. | 有些可能会变成流浪汉 |
[18:47] | It’s fun to think about. | 想想就觉得有趣 |
[18:51] | I wonder which one’s Halley. | 不知道哪个是哈雷 |
[18:53] | Kind of hard to see the names. | 很难看清楚名字 |
[18:55] | Mm, that one kind of looks like Bernadette. | 那个长的像伯纳黛特 |
[18:57] | They all look the same to me. | 我觉得都长一个样子 |
[18:59] | Guys, | 伙计们 |
[19:00] | she’s my goddaughter, | 她是我的教女 |
[19:01] | I think I’ll know when I see her. | 我觉得我看到她肯定能认出来 |
[19:14] | That one. | 那个 |
[19:21] | Well, that was quite a day. | 好累的一天 |
[19:23] | It was. | 是的 |
[19:25] | Bernadette had her baby, | 伯纳黛特生了孩子 |
[19:26] | I made it to Wizarding World, | 我去了魔法世界 |
[19:28] | and now it is time to complete your birthday celebration. | 现在是时候完成你的生日庆典了 |
[19:33] | Hankius | 听我所令 |
[19:34] | pankius. | 宽衣解带 |
[19:38] | I was afraid you’d be too tired. | 我还担心你会太累呢 |
[19:40] | Amy, I just saw a magic train | 艾米 我刚看到了魔法火车 |
[19:43] | and reported somebody for cutting the line. | 还举报了有人插队 |
[19:48] | If that’s not foreplay, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不算前戏 那我不知道还能怎么戏了 |