时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | If we’re going to be staying in this apartment, | 如果我们要继续住在这里 |
[00:04] | would you be interested in doing a little redecorating? | 你有没有兴趣把这里重新装修一下呢 |
[00:08] | Oh, actually, I would. | 其实呢 我还真愿意 |
[00:11] | Great, what’d you have in mind? | 太好了 你有什么想法吗 |
[00:13] | Let’s take every single thing from the other apartment | 把对面公寓的每一件东西都搬过来 |
[00:16] | and put it in here. | 然后放在这里面 |
[00:19] | Well, how about we start a little smaller? | 我们从小处开始着手如何 |
[00:21] | Like moving the furniture around. | 比如换下家具位置 |
[00:25] | You know, I have always thought | 其实我一直认为 |
[00:26] | that this couch would look fantastic | 这张沙发如果放在 |
[00:27] | on the curb in front of the building. | 公寓口垃圾堆 一定棒呆了 |
[00:31] | Look, we can’t just throw away Penny’s stuff, | 我们不能就这样把佩妮的东西扔掉 |
[00:34] | but we can ask if she wants any of it back. | 但我们可以问她想不想把什么东西拿过去 |
[00:39] | You know, I wonder how she feels about all this artwork. | 我想知道她会不会想要回这些挂画 |
[00:42] | Well, I’m sure she misses this one. | 我确定她会很想念这张画 |
[00:45] | I mean, it’s the greatest gift I’ve ever given anybody. | 这可是我此生送给别人最棒的礼物了 |
[00:55] | It truly does capture the beauty of your friendship with Penny. | 这画的确捕捉到了你与佩妮友情的美好 |
[01:00] | It may have appreciated in value. | 而且这画可能还涨价了呢 |
[01:02] | The artist killed himself shortly after painting that. | 画完这画之后 那个画家就自杀了呢 |
[01:07] | Yeah, it seems only right that she have it back. | 这画不让她拿回去太说不过去了 |
[01:10] | I can’t wait to see the look on her face | 我都等不及看到她 |
[01:12] | when I give it to her again. | 再度收到这画时的表情了 |
[01:20] | Look, it’s the same smile she has in the painting. | 你看 跟画上一模一样的笑容呢 |
[01:49] | Yeah– there’s hooks in the closet, | 衣柜里有挂钩 |
[01:51] | I can hang it right now. | 我现在就能帮你挂起来 |
[01:52] | Oh, no, no, Th-those hooks are gone. | 不用了 那些挂钩都不在了 |
[01:54] | What happened to them? | 怎么就不在了 |
[01:56] | Uh, we ran out of candy on Halloween, | 万圣节家里没糖果了 |
[01:58] | I was just giving everything away. | 我就把各种东西拿来送了 |
[02:02] | Hey, guys, what are you…? | 你们俩怎么来… |
[02:03] | Oh, that’s here, cool. | 送这玩意儿来了 棒 |
[02:06] | Amy wants me to have it. | 艾米想要我留着 |
[02:07] | Well, it would be selfish of me to keep it. | 如果我自己留着 那就太自私了 |
[02:09] | B-But it’s a picture of you. | 但这画里有你 |
[02:11] | And you. | 也有你 |
[02:14] | But you commissioned it. | 但是你请人画的 |
[02:15] | To give to you. | 画来送你 |
[02:18] | But you like it so much. | 但你这么爱它 |
[02:20] | So do you. | 你也爱它啊 |
[02:23] | I seem to be losing. | 我节节败退啊 |
[02:24] | Yes, you do. | 没错 的确是 |
[02:27] | You know, Leonard, the more I think about it, | 莱纳德 我仔细想想之后想到 |
[02:29] | there are a number of mutually owned items in this apartment | 这公寓里有好多我们共同拥有的东西啊 |
[02:31] | that you and I should go through. | 我们应该来过一遍所有权 |
[02:33] | Uh, for example… | 比如说 |
[02:35] | who gets our beloved sword, Longclaw? | 这把我们珍爱的《冰与火之歌》长爪宝剑 |
[02:37] | Why don’t you keep it? | 要不你拿去吧 |
[02:38] | That seems fair; we did just give you the painting. | 这挺合理 毕竟我们刚把画让给你们了 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I don’t need anything around that I can stab myself with. | 家里不用留任何能让我切腹自尽的物品 |
[02:46] | Wonderful, Longclaw is mine. | 太好了 长爪剑是我的啦 |
[02:48] | And how about you keep our… | 那要不你留下我们的… |
[02:51] | avocado plant? | 牛油果盆栽 |
[02:56] | Sounds right– a limited edition collectible | 很合理啊 一把价值几百美元的 |
[02:59] | worth hundreds of dollars | 限量版收藏品 |
[03:00] | and a thing that grew out of a thing we fished from the trash. | 换从垃圾堆里捡来的破烂长出的所得物 |
[03:05] | Although, Amy and I did just move in together, | 不过… 我跟艾米刚搬入新窝 |
[03:07] | and a plant is a lovely housewarming gift. | 一盆植物是很好的新居礼物呢 |
[03:10] | Fine, take the plant. | 行 你把植物也拿走吧 |
[03:12] | Oh, we got a sword and a plant; | 我们有剑又有植物 |
[03:13] | our apartment’s really shaping up. | 咱们的小窝渐渐成型啦 |
[03:18] | Stuart, you didn’t have to get us a baby gift. | 斯图尔特 你不用送我们怀孕礼物啦 |
[03:21] | Just homemade coupons for things you might need help with | 就只是一些自制的兑换劵 上面有一些 |
[03:24] | before the baby gets here. | 宝宝生下来前你可能需要帮忙的事 |
[03:26] | Going to the grocery store, driving you to the doctor. | 帮忙去超市买菜 开车载你去看医生 |
[03:29] | If you’re not in a hurry, I can dig you a koi pond. | 如果不着急 我可以帮忙你挖个锦鲤池 |
[03:34] | A foot massage? | 还有脚底按摩吗 |
[03:36] | And that’s not me being creepy, that’s for either of you. | 这不是我在耍变态 你们俩谁用都行 |
[03:41] | This is very nice, Stuart, thank you. | 你人真好 谢谢你 斯图尔特 |
[03:45] | How come this one’s on the back of an eviction notice? | 为什么兑换劵是写在一张驱逐令的后面 |
[03:47] | Oh, yeah. Uh, now that you mention it… | 是啊 既然你刚好提到这事情… |
[03:51] | can I live here? | 我能住在这里吗 |
[03:56] | Stuart, we’d love to help you out, | 斯图尔特 我们很乐意帮忙你 |
[03:57] | but this a bad time; we’re about to have a baby. | 但现在真的不合适 我们马上要有孩子了 |
[04:00] | Or is that why this is a great time? | 但也正因为如此 所以是好时候啊 |
[04:02] | Think about it– when that baby comes, | 你们想想 孩子生下来以后 |
[04:04] | you’re gonna need all the help you can get. | 你们会非常需要人手帮忙 |
[04:07] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[04:07] | but I’m not really sure. | 但还是别了吧… |
[04:10] | Hang on, maybe it’s not the worst idea. | 等等 或许这主意也不是那么糟 |
[04:12] | I mean, he did do a good job taking care of my mother. | 毕竟他当时照顾我妈的时候也做得很好啊 |
[04:15] | That woman didn’t get heat rash once | 打从由我负责撒爽身粉 |
[04:17] | with me on powder patrol. | 她再也没长过疹子 |
[04:22] | I guess you could stay for a few days | 那要不先让你住几天 |
[04:24] | and we’ll see how it goes. | 我们看看再说吧 |
[04:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:27] | And it’s only temporary, | 只是暂时借住而已 |
[04:28] | just till I get back on my feet. | 待我站稳脚跟 东山再起 |
[04:30] | or the baby goes off to college, | 或是宝宝要去上大学了 |
[04:32] | whichever happens first. | 看哪件事先发生吧 |
[04:36] | When would you move in? | 你什么时候搬进来 |
[04:37] | Well, uh, my car broke down in your driveway, | 我的车在你们车道抛锚了 |
[04:40] | so I’m gonna say now. | 大概是现在搬进来吧 |
[04:43] | But I am ready to be helpful. | 但我已经准备帮忙了 |
[04:45] | In fact… | 其实 |
[04:47] | I’m gonna go vacuum. | 我现在就去吸地板 |
[04:49] | Actually I just did that this morning. | 我今早才吸过一遍 |
[04:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | Then I’ll dust. | 那我去扫灰 |
[04:54] | I did that, too. | 我也做完了 |
[04:57] | Then I’ll check the batteries in the smoke detectors. | 那我去检查烟雾侦测器里的电池 |
[05:00] | Howard just did that. | 霍华德刚检查完 |
[05:02] | Yeah, let him do it. | 没事 让他做吧 |
[05:10] | Remember when we got this at Comic-Con? | 还记得我们从漫展买到这个吗 |
[05:13] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[05:14] | The Mr. Spock cuckoo clock. | 斯波克报时钟 |
[05:17] | Live long and prosper. Live long and prosper. | 生生不息繁荣昌盛 生生不息繁荣昌盛 |
[05:21] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息繁荣昌盛 |
[05:22] | Live long and prosper. | 生生不息繁荣昌盛 |
[05:24] | It’s one of a kind. | 世界上仅此一座 |
[05:27] | So if it breaks there’d be none of it? | 所以如果弄坏了 世界上就没了吧 |
[05:31] | Well, Leonard, | 莱纳德 |
[05:32] | you know, who should keep this? | 这个该归谁呢 |
[05:34] | On the one hand, I love Mr. Spock more than you do. | 一方面 我比你更爱斯波克先生 |
[05:37] | On the other hand, I care more about clocks than you do. | 另一方面 我比你更喜欢钟表 |
[05:41] | So you think you should keep it? | 所以你觉得这个该归你吗 |
[05:43] | I’ll be right across the hall. | 我就住在对面 |
[05:44] | You’ll probably be able to hear it. | 你没准还能听到它报时呢 |
[05:48] | Keep the clock, Sheldon. | 你拿走吧 谢尔顿 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:51] | – Thank you. – Thank you? | -是谢谢你 -谢他干嘛 |
[05:54] | Oh, now… | 现在 |
[05:57] | what about our 3-D chess set? | 这三维象棋该归谁 |
[05:59] | Let me guess, you want it. | 我猜猜 你想要 |
[06:00] | Well, no, | 没有啦 |
[06:01] | I just didn’t think you’d want a physical reminder | 我只是觉得你不会想有东西时刻提醒你 |
[06:03] | of a game you never managed to win. | 这一款游戏你这辈子都赢不了 |
[06:06] | As a kindness, I should probably take all the games. | 出于好心 我该把所有游戏都拿走 |
[06:09] | You know what, Sheldon, take it. | 好呀 谢尔顿 你拿走吧 |
[06:11] | In fact, you can have everything. | 其实你可以把所有东西都拿走 |
[06:12] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[06:14] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:16] | These items represent our shared times together. | 这些东西代表着我们曾经共度的时光 |
[06:18] | – Well, now they’re yours. – Leonard…. | -现在都归你了 -莱纳德 |
[06:20] | Well, you know what’s gonna happen. | 你也知道接下来会怎么样 |
[06:21] | He’s just gonna come up with some reason | 他会编个理由来说明 |
[06:23] | why everything should be his. | 为什么一切都该归他 |
[06:24] | For a man so good at predicting my moves, | 你既然这么会预测我的举动 |
[06:26] | how come you stink at 3-D chess? | 三维象棋怎么就下得这么烂呢 |
[06:30] | Sheldon, you’re-you’re being a little selfish. | 谢尔顿 你这样有点自私吧 |
[06:32] | Why don’t you let Leonard keep a few things? | 你干嘛不让莱纳德挑几样东西留下来 |
[06:34] | It’s not my fault I’m bad at sharing; | 我不善于分享又不是我的错 |
[06:36] | I skipped kindergarten. | 谁让我没上过幼儿园呢 |
[06:38] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[06:39] | There is one thing I would like. | 有一样东西我的确想留下来 |
[06:41] | Yeah, take whatever you want. | 好啊 想要什么随便拿 |
[06:44] | I would like to keep… | 我想要留下… |
[06:46] | the official flag of our apartment. | 我们公寓的官方旗帜 |
[06:50] | But you don’t even like flags. | 可你压根不喜欢旗帜啊 |
[06:52] | Yeah, I like this one. | 我独爱这一面 |
[06:56] | But I designed it. | 但这是我设计的 |
[06:58] | But you made me order it because you were “Too well-known” | 但是我订购回来的 因为你在旗帜圈里”太有名” |
[07:01] | in the flag community and they’d jack up the price. | 所以人们知道是你 就肯定会提价 |
[07:05] | But you don’t even understand its symbolism. | 但你根本不懂这旗帜的象征意义 |
[07:08] | Oh, I do. | 我懂啊 |
[07:09] | The-the field of blue represents you being miserable, | 蓝色的部分代表着你现在痛苦不堪 |
[07:12] | and the lion sticking its tongue out means | 吐舌头的狮子意味着 |
[07:15] | I’m happy about it. | 我喜闻乐见 |
[07:20] | Come along, Amy. | 走吧 艾米 |
[07:22] | I know when I’m not wanted. | 别人想我滚时我能感觉到 |
[07:26] | I don’t think you do, but all right. | 我不认为你真知道 但好吧 |
[07:33] | Stuart, you cooked? | 斯图尔特 你做饭了吗 |
[07:35] | How did you know it wasn’t me? | 你怎么知道不是我做的饭 |
[07:36] | There’s only three people in this house, | 家里虽然只有三个人 |
[07:38] | and you’d still be my fifth guess. | 我猜肚子的宝宝和拉杰 都不会猜你 |
[07:43] | That’s Raj. | 拉杰来了 |
[07:45] | You guys relax, | 你们坐 |
[07:46] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[07:47] | Have some bread while it’s still warm. | 面包快趁热吃点 |
[07:51] | It’s like we have a butler. | 感觉就像我们有个管家 |
[07:52] | If I had a Batsuit I’d be Bruce Wayne. | 如果我有蝙蝠衣 那我就是公子哥蝙蝠侠啦 |
[07:56] | You have a Batsuit. | 你有蝙蝠衣啊 |
[07:59] | It’s pajamas, there’s no cape. | 那是睡衣版 没有斗篷 |
[08:04] | Hey, Raj. | 拉杰 |
[08:05] | Hey, Stuart. What are you doing here? | 斯图尔特 你在这里干什么 |
[08:07] | Oh, I’m living here again. | 我又住在这里啦 |
[08:08] | Do, uh, Howard and Bernadette know? | 霍华德和伯纳黛特知道这事吗 |
[08:12] | Or is it like a possum in the walls kind of thing? | 还是像负鼠那样 住在墙壁里在夹缝中生存 |
[08:17] | No, I needed a place to stay | 不 我需要个地方住 |
[08:19] | and, with the baby coming, | 而且宝宝快出生了 |
[08:20] | I figured they could use some extra help. | 我觉得他们需要多个人手来帮忙 |
[08:23] | Okay, cool. | 行吧 |
[08:24] | Anyway, come on in, dinner’s ready. | 进来吧 晚餐做好了 |
[08:26] | Oh, but I bought Chinese takeout. | 可我买了中餐外卖 |
[08:28] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:29] | Well, if Bernadette wants her ankles to swell up even more, | 如果伯纳黛特希望她的脚踝更水肿 |
[08:33] | she can have that. | 她可以吃你买的啊 |
[08:39] | Is the Wi-Fi working for you? | 你无线网能用吗 |
[08:41] | Uh, hang on. | 稍等 |
[08:43] | I don’t think so, I’m clicking on | 不能用 我点击了 |
[08:45] | “One weird trick for a flat belly,” | “让小腹变平坦的小怪招” |
[08:46] | but I’m still seeing | 可我还停留在 |
[08:47] | “Celebrities who look like their pets.” | “长得像自家宠物的名人们”的页面 |
[08:52] | Oh, I knew it, | 我知道了 |
[08:53] | Sheldon changed the password. | 谢尔顿改了无线密码 |
[08:54] | Are you sure? | 真的假的 |
[08:55] | Well, the new network name is, | 现在的无线网名称是 |
[08:57] | “Ha ha ha, now I’ve got you,” so… | “哈哈 栽我手里了吧” 所以… |
[09:02] | It’s either Sheldon or Gargamel from The Smurfs. | 不是谢尔顿 就是蓝精灵的格格巫 |
[09:06] | What a jerk. | 混蛋 |
[09:08] | You’re good at revenge; how do we get him back? | 你擅长报复 我们该怎么治治他 |
[09:10] | Well, my go-to move is usually | 我的必杀技通常是 |
[09:11] | sleep with the person’s boyfriend, | 睡那人的男朋友 |
[09:13] | but I kind of feel like I’m already doing that. | 但我有点觉得自己已经这样做了 |
[09:23] | Sheldon, I know what you did, | 谢尔顿 我知道你干了什么 |
[09:25] | now change the password back. | 快把密码改回来 |
[09:28] | Well, powder me in sugar and call me a donut, | 天下竟有这种奇事 |
[09:31] | if it isn’t Leonard Hofstadter. | 莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德大驾光临 |
[09:35] | Sheldon, I’m warning you, | 谢尔顿 我警告你 |
[09:36] | I can play this game, too. | 你玩的小把戏我也会玩 |
[09:38] | If it’s like your 3-D chess game, | 如果你玩小把戏和玩三维象棋的水准一样 |
[09:40] | then you’re out of your length, width and depth. | 那你可是在三个维度上都不自量力 |
[09:43] | Amy, get the Neosporin, | 艾米 拿药膏来 |
[09:45] | somebody just got burned. | 有人被损得体无完肤啦 |
[09:49] | All right, I tried. | 好吧 我尽力了 |
[09:51] | “All right, I tried.” | “好吧 我尽力了” |
[09:54] | That should be the title of your autobiography. | 你应该用这句当你自传的书名 |
[09:58] | Ooh, a second-degree burn. | 有人被损得皮焦肉烂啦 |
[10:02] | I’ve got the Neosporin. | 我把药膏拿来了 |
[10:02] | Who got hurt? | 是谁受伤了 |
[10:04] | It’s a good thing you’re cute. | 还好你的可爱可以弥补智商 |
[10:14] | So, I was reading how it’s a good idea for new parents | 我之前读到 准父母最好报班学习 |
[10:18] | to take an infant CPR class. | 婴儿心肺复苏术 |
[10:20] | Yeah, we’ve been meaning to do that. | 是啊 我们一直打算去 |
[10:22] | Oh, I know a CPR instructor who’ll come to the house. | 我认识一个可以上门授课的心肺复苏指导员 |
[10:25] | – That’d be great. – I’ll give him a call. | -那就太好了 -那我给他打个电话 |
[10:27] | We met when I was sleeping on the beach | 我在沙滩上睡觉时遇见他 |
[10:29] | and he thought I was dead. | 他当时以为我死了 |
[10:33] | Thank you again for cooking. | 再次谢谢你做晚饭 |
[10:34] | It’s getting tough for me to be on my feet all day. | 我现在越来越没办法站一整天了 |
[10:37] | You just kick back and relax; | 你尽管好好休息放松 |
[10:38] | I’ve got it all under control. | 一切都包在我身上 |
[10:41] | Although it was already under control. | 本来就有人承包这一切事宜了 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry, you mumbled something? | 不好意思 你嘟囔的啥我没听清 |
[10:48] | It’s just that they’ve had plenty of help. | 我只是说他们本来也有人帮忙 |
[10:51] | Well, you know what they say — | 俗语说得好 |
[10:52] | it takes a village. | “举全村之力 养好一个娃” |
[10:54] | Well, they already had a village. | 他们早有全村人 用不着你 |
[10:57] | I noticed the village couldn’t find time to put the crib together. | 我怎么没见全村人抽空把婴儿床装好呢 |
[11:01] | Yeah, well, maybe the village was too busy checking out | 没准全村人都忙着为新生儿调查 |
[11:03] | the local Montessori school for the new arrival. | 本地蒙特梭利早教中心的口碑好不好 |
[11:06] | You mean the one with the empty beer bottles in the sandbox? | 你是说儿童沙坑里有空啤酒瓶的那家吗 |
[11:08] | We’ll pass, thank you. | 我们不去 劳您费心了 |
[11:12] | Do something, Batman. | 想想办法啊 蝙蝠侠 |
[11:23] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是在干什么 |
[11:25] | Separating my delicates. | 内衣裤要分开来洗啊 |
[11:29] | This is the level you’re stooping to. | 你竟堕落到如此地步 |
[11:31] | No. | 不 |
[11:32] | This is the level I am stooping to. | 这才是我要堕落到的地步 |
[11:41] | I believe that is flag to crotch four, checkmate. | 公寓旗移至股间4格 将军 |
[11:46] | Easy-peasy, ooh, so breezy. | 轻松舒爽 胯下惠风和畅 |
[11:59] | Hey, what’s up? | 有何贵干 |
[12:00] | I’m here to put the crib together. | 我是来装婴儿床的 |
[12:01] | Ooh, sorry, I already did it. | 不好意思 我已经装好了 |
[12:04] | Oh, I don’t know if you realize this, | 我觉得你可能没意识到这点 |
[12:06] | but I bought that crib. | 但那婴儿床是我买的 |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah, I read about that on WhoGivesACrap.Com | 我在”谁特么鸟你网”上看到了 |
[12:13] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要对我百般刁难 |
[12:16] | Because I love Howard and Bernadette | 因为我爱霍华德和伯纳黛特 |
[12:18] | and if I want to keep mooching off them, I need to be helpful. | 如果我想死赖着不走 我得帮得上忙 |
[12:22] | Hey, this pregnancy had an emotionally-needy | 在你来之前 这个孕期早就被我 |
[12:23] | third wheel way before you came along. | 这个情感空虚的电灯泡承包了 |
[12:28] | Why can’t there be four wheels? | 谁规定电灯泡只能有一个 |
[12:30] | Is this what you do when I’m not here, | 我不在的时候 你就是这么争宠的吗 |
[12:32] | make really good points? | 你个说话句句在理的狐媚子 |
[12:35] | Look-Look, just come in and help me build a baby swing. | 好吧 进来帮我给宝宝搭个秋千吧 |
[12:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:40] | If you’re hungry you can eat your takeout; | 你如果饿了可以吃你昨晚买的外卖 |
[12:41] | nobody touched it. | 没人稀罕吃 |
[12:46] | I think I’m gonna go for a run. | 我想去跑步 |
[12:47] | You want to come? | 你想一起来吗 |
[12:48] | No, last time that old lady in the park kept screaming, | 不去 上次公园里那个老太太一直大喊 |
[12:51] | “Watch out, he’s right behind you.” | “妹子小心 那变态马上要追上你了” |
[12:58] | Hello? | 您好 |
[12:59] | Hey, how you doing? | 你们好啊 |
[13:03] | Uh, can I help you? | 您有什么事吗 |
[13:05] | I don’t think so, but you’re sweet for asking. | 我没什么事 不过谢谢你好心询问 |
[13:10] | What-What are you doing in our apartment? | 你在我们公寓里做什么 |
[13:12] | Oh, I rented a room from your neighbor, the tall guy… | 你们邻居租了间房给我 高瘦得像电线杆 |
[13:17] | dressed like a little boy. | 穿着像未成年小宅男那个 |
[13:21] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[13:22] | Okay, uh, I don’t know what he told you, | 好吧 我不知道他是怎么跟您说的 |
[13:24] | but you can’t stay here. | 但您不能住在这 |
[13:26] | So, there are fresh linens on the bed and… | 床单已经都换成新的了 |
[13:29] | Well, now, I see you’ve met Theodore. | 看来你们已经见过西奥多了 |
[13:33] | Theodore, these are your new roommates, | 西奥多 这两个是你的新室友 |
[13:36] | Leonard and Penny. | 莱纳德和佩妮 |
[13:37] | They’re very honest, | 他们为人忠厚 |
[13:38] | but I would not leave cash lying around. | 但还是建议你把现金都收好 |
[13:42] | Sheldon, what do you think you’re doing? | 谢尔顿 你这是在做些什么 |
[13:44] | My room is paid up until the end of the month, | 这个月的房租我已经付过了 |
[13:46] | so I can do with it whatever I please, | 所以我想怎么样就怎么样 |
[13:48] | which includes renting it out for a dollar a night. | 包括以一块钱一晚的价格租出去 |
[13:51] | It’s like the ’40s again. | 房价一夜回到解放前 |
[13:56] | Anyway, I’ll leave you be. | 好了 我不打扰你们了 |
[13:59] | I have to… | 我还得去 |
[14:00] | He’s expecting a newspaper in the morning. | 他希望早上能有报纸看 |
[14:02] | Apparently, they still make them. | 原来这年头还有人在印报纸呢 |
[14:05] | All right, Sheldon, this is over the line. | 谢尔顿 你这么做太过份了 |
[14:07] | That’s true, | 没错 |
[14:08] | but had I done something under the line, | 但如果我不这么过份 |
[14:10] | there wouldn’t be a man in your kitchen | 你们厨房里就不会出现一个 |
[14:12] | who can’t produce a single form of ID. | 身上什么身份证明都没有的陌生人了 |
[14:14] | Oh, oh, I have a receipt from a blood bank. | 我有张卖血的收据 |
[14:17] | I’m O-negative. | 我是O型阴性血 |
[14:22] | And now you know as much about him as I do. | 现在你们对他的了解我和一样多了 |
[14:28] | Oh, hey, Bernadette, | 伯纳黛特 |
[14:30] | the swing comes with two different mobiles. | 这个秋千送了两种转动玩具 |
[14:33] | The giraffes are pretty cute, what do you think? | 这些长颈鹿挺可爱的 你觉得呢 |
[14:36] | Great, go with the giraffes. | 挺好 就用长颈鹿吧 |
[14:38] | Although… | 然而… |
[14:39] | the high contrast of zebra stripes | 斑马身上对比鲜明的条纹 |
[14:41] | might provide better stimulus for a developing baby. | 可能能更好地刺激宝宝发育 |
[14:46] | Yeah, you’re probably right, go with the zebras. | 说得有道理 还是选斑马吧 |
[14:48] | Good choice, boss. | 太有眼光了 大佬 |
[14:53] | At least my nose is naturally brown. | 至少我的鼻子不是因为拍马屁才变棕色的 |
[14:59] | Hey, could you please go to the market for me? | 你能替我去趟超市吗 |
[15:01] | Get Stuart or Raj to do it. | 让斯图尔特或拉杰去嘛 |
[15:04] | Howie, they’ve been doing everything for you. | 华仔 他俩替你代劳了所有事 |
[15:06] | Mm, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:07] | It’s really making me lose respect for both of them. | 让我越来越看不起这两个家伙了 |
[15:11] | Please just go to the store. | 你就去一趟嘛 |
[15:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:16] | Who wants to drive me to the store? | 有人要载我去买东西不 |
[15:18] | – Me! – I’ll do it! | -我去 -我去 |
[15:19] | Take Raj. | 带拉杰去 |
[15:20] | Stuart is supposed to paint my toenails. | 斯图尔特要帮我涂脚指甲油 |
[15:34] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[15:35] | Should we go to a hotel? | 我们应该去住酒店吗 |
[15:37] | And just leave him here alone? | 把他单独留在家里吗 |
[15:39] | Okay, I’ll go to a hotel. | 也对 那我自己住酒店 |
[15:40] | Text me in the morning if you’re still alive. | 如果明早你还没死 记得短信通知我 |
[15:45] | Uh, Theodore, | 西奥多 |
[15:47] | how long are you planning to stay exactly? | 你打算在这里住多久 |
[15:50] | Oh, thanks to the coins I found in your couch, | 多亏了我在你家沙发里找到的硬币 |
[15:53] | a day longer than I thought. | 比我想象中又多了一天 |
[15:56] | This is ridiculous. | 实在是太不像话了 |
[16:00] | I like the painting. | 我好喜欢这幅画 |
[16:03] | Is that your mom? | 另一个人是你妈吗 |
[16:09] | Sheldon, get out here! | 谢尔顿 给我出来 |
[16:13] | Will you keep it down? | 你小声点好不好 |
[16:14] | What kind of vengeful bed and breakfast | 你当我这儿开的是 |
[16:16] | do you think I’m running? | 吵吵嚷嚷的黑旅店吗 |
[16:18] | We lived together 13 years. | 我们一起生活了13年 |
[16:20] | How can you be so awful to me? | 你怎么能对我如此狠心 |
[16:22] | I’m being awful?! | 我狠心吗 |
[16:23] | You’re the one who went out of your way to hurt me. | 你才是在我心上用力开一枪的人 |
[16:25] | Because you were being selfish. | 那是因为你太自私了 |
[16:27] | Dividing our belongings is difficult. | 和你分财产可是件难事呢 |
[16:29] | Why? I said I didn’t care! | 有什么难的 我什么都不想要 |
[16:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:33] | It’s none of my business, but it sounds like a lot | 虽然不关我的事 不过听起来 |
[16:35] | of this anger is coming from love. | 你们的怒气都是由爱而生的 |
[16:42] | Yeah, thanks, but nobody asked you. | 我谢谢你全家 没人要你说话 |
[16:44] | Well, I’m just gonna keep on talking. | 不管怎样我还是要说下去 |
[16:48] | Seems like, with Sheldon moving out, | 看起来 随着谢尔顿搬走 |
[16:51] | you’re in a new phase of your lives | 你们的生活进入了一个新的阶段 |
[16:55] | and it’s easier to fight than to face the feelings | 而大吵大闹简单过 |
[16:59] | that you have for one another. | 面对彼此的真感情 |
[17:03] | I think he might be right. | 我觉得他说得有道理 |
[17:05] | Also, who is that? | 另外 这位高人是谁啊 |
[17:10] | I have to admit, | 我必须承认 |
[17:11] | leaving you to move in with Amy | 与你分开 和艾米同居 |
[17:13] | has been harder than I thought it would be. | 比我想象中要难得多 |
[17:16] | Well, for me, too. | 对我也一样 |
[17:17] | It’s not the same with you gone. | 你走了 一切都不同了 |
[17:19] | If you’re looking for a new guy to live with… | 如果你想找个新室友… |
[17:21] | -No! – We’re good. Thank you. | -没门 -不用了 谢谢 |
[17:24] | So, no one’s gonna tell me? Okay. | 没人打算回答我吗 好吧 |
[17:27] | Leonard, I would like us to | 莱纳德 我希望能停止 |
[17:28] | stop fighting about our possessions. | 这场财产争夺之战 |
[17:31] | Well, I’d like that, too. | 举双手同意 |
[17:32] | In fact, I want you to keep the apartment flag, | 我希望你能保留我们的公寓旗 |
[17:36] | and I’m not just saying that | 我这么说并不仅仅是 |
[17:37] | because it touched your genitals. | 因为你用生殖器磨蹭过它 |
[17:40] | You promise? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:41] | I do. | 我保证 |
[17:42] | And to show you that there are no hard feelings, | 为了表示我内心真的没有芥蒂 |
[17:44] | I am willing to rub my genitals on it as well. | 我还愿意用我的生殖器磨蹭那旗子 |
[17:48] | Well… | 哎哟喂 |
[17:49] | if we’re rubbing genitals on things, that’s where I shine. | 说到用鸟磨蹭东西 这可是我的强项 |
[18:00] | Little lower to the left. | 左边往下点 |
[18:03] | A little more. | 再往下点 |
[18:06] | Is it good? | 好了吗 |
[18:07] | No, still hideous. | 没用 还是丑得犯罪 |
[18:14] | Well, I’m sure at some point, | 我相信不久的将来 |
[18:15] | we won’t even notice it’s there. | 我们就会完全忽略它的存在了 |
[18:17] | Yeah, you’d think that, | 你想得挺美 |
[18:18] | but after a while it starts showing up in your dreams. | 但不久它就会出现在你的噩梦里 |
[18:23] | I think it brings the room together. | 我觉得它有画龙点睛之妙 |
[18:28] | Hey, tomorrow who wants to paint the nursery? | 明天谁愿意粉刷婴儿室 |
[18:30] | I’ll do it. | 我做 |
[18:31] | Why do you get to do it? | 凭什么让你做啊 |
[18:32] | I’m the artist. | 我才是艺术家 |
[18:33] | Just because you’re starving | 你吃不饱饭 |
[18:34] | doesn’t make you an artist. | 不等于你就是个艺术家 |
[18:37] | Just because I look sickly doesn’t mean I’m starving. | 我一脸菜色也不等于我吃不饱饭啊 |
[18:40] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[18:43] | Guys, you heard her, go see what she wants. | 两位听到没 快去看看她要干嘛 |
[18:47] | I think I’m in labor. | 我好像快生了 |
[18:49] | Oh, oh, okay. | 哎呀 哎呀 |
[18:50] | Okay, uh, uh, uh, I can do this. | 好的 那个那个 包在我身上 |
[18:53] | We have a plan. | 我们早有准备 |
[18:54] | Somebody please tell me the plan. | 谁来告诉我需要准备什么 |
[18:56] | – I’ll get the hospital bag. – I’ll pull the van up. | -我去拿待产包 -我去发动车 |
[18:58] | Meet you outside in 2 minutes. | 2分钟后门外集合 |
[18:59] | Team Baby, go! | 宝宝特工队 行动 |
[19:04] | I love you. | 我真的好爱你 |
[19:05] | I love you, too. | 我也好爱你 |
[19:08] | Are we hugging or having a baby? | 你俩是要抱个没完 还是要生孩子 |
[19:09] | Let’s go! | 快走 |