时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | How much will it hurt? | 会有多疼啊 |
[00:06] | It’s just a tiny skin sample. | 只是一块小小皮肤样本 |
[00:07] | You saw me do it to myself. | 你也看过我给自己取样本的样子了 |
[00:09] | On a scale of one to ten, | 疼痛程度按1到10分 |
[00:11] | where one is a pebble in your shoe | 1分是鞋子里进石子 |
[00:13] | and ten is the monkey you thought | 10分是你以为是爱宠的猴子 |
[00:15] | was your pet biting your face off. | 正在啃掉你脸的疼痛度 |
[00:19] | A two. | 2分 |
[00:19] | Eating a whole Altoid? | 吃超超凉薄荷糖的程度吗 |
[00:23] | Sheldon, if I’m gonna synthesize a neural network | 要想我通过我们的皮肤细胞 |
[00:26] | from our skin cells, I need to harvest them. | 来合成出神经网络 我就得先采集材料啊 |
[00:28] | Now, I’ve done this dozens of times, | 我取样本已经驾轻就熟了 |
[00:30] | but if you’re too scared you don’t have to. | 但如果你要是怕 也不用勉强 |
[00:32] | No, this is for science. | 不行 这是为了科学 |
[00:34] | I can be brave for science. | 我可以为科学而勇敢 |
[00:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢啊 |
[00:39] | Oh, jiminy, that’s cold! | 我擦 好冰啊 |
[00:41] | Just think how happy you’ll be in a few weeks | 你就想着几周后 |
[00:43] | when I’ve converted our skin cells | 当我把我们的皮肤细胞 |
[00:44] | into functional brain cells. | 转化为功能性脑细胞时 你会多开心 |
[00:47] | All right, just warn me before you do it. | 好吧 那你下手前一定要先提醒我 |
[00:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:52] | Three… | 三 |
[00:54] | two… and we’re done. | 二… 搞定啦 |
[00:58] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[01:00] | You didn’t say one. | 你没喊一 |
[01:02] | – It didn’t hurt, did it? – No… | -那也不疼啊 不是吗 -是不疼… |
[01:04] | but “Three, two and we’re done” is incomplete. | 但”三 二 搞定啦”不完整啊 |
[01:06] | You know those things bother me. | 你明知道这样会让我很闹心 |
[01:08] | It’s like hearing “Da-da-da-da-da-dah” | 就像是听到… |
[01:10] | without yelling… | 而不接着喊出… |
[01:10] | Okay, fine, one. | 服了你 行 一 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:14] | Now yell “Charge” and we can get out of here. | 现在大喊”冲啊” 我们就可以杀出去了 |
[01:45] | Oh, my God, I just got it. | 天啊 我现在懂了 |
[01:48] | Fun onions… | 有趣的洋葱圈 |
[01:50] | Funyuns. | 趣葱圈 |
[01:55] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[01:57] | Is that a wobble? | 是摆动吗 |
[01:59] | Yes. | 是呢 |
[02:00] | That’s definitely a gravitational wobble. | 绝对是个引力摆动 |
[02:02] | Uh, sorry, I could come back. | 抱歉打扰了 我等下再过来吧 |
[02:04] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:05] | I-I just found a wobble. | 我刚才发现了一个摆动[有点滑] |
[02:07] | Oh, do I need a mop? | 需要我去拿拖把吗 |
[02:10] | It’s a gravitational wobble. | 是引力摆动 |
[02:12] | It could be a sign of an extrasolar planet | 这表示有可能发现了一颗 |
[02:14] | that may contain life and someday be named after me. | 蕴涵有生命的系外行星 某天会以我名字而命名呢 |
[02:17] | Oh… well, if it has life, | 如果上面已经有生命了 |
[02:19] | maybe it already has a name, huh? | 那它估计已经有名字了吧 |
[02:21] | Yeah, but it’s probably difficult to pronounce. | 的确 但有可能对我们来说很难发音 |
[02:23] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:24] | Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappali. | 拉杰什·罗摩衍·库萨帕里 |
[02:27] | You think it would be more difficult than that? | 你觉得能比这个还难念吗 |
[02:31] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[02:32] | And you are? | 小姐芳名 |
[02:33] | Oh, uh, Issabella Maria Concepcion. | 伊莎贝拉·玛丽亚·康赛普西翁 |
[02:36] | Oh, well, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[02:37] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[02:39] | You know, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[02:40] | based on the candy wrappers | 从垃圾桶里的糖果包装纸 |
[02:41] | and the bags of junk food I see in this trash, | 还有垃圾食品的包装袋来看 |
[02:44] | I thought the person working here was ten years old. | 我本来以为在这里工作的人是个十岁小孩呢 |
[02:47] | Oh, please, show me a ten-year-old who knows | 拜托 世上哪里有十岁就懂 |
[02:49] | to dip Tootsie Rolls in Nutella. | 拿巧克力棒沾巧克力酱的孩子啊 |
[02:53] | Bueno, um, I’m just going to empty your waste paper basket | 好啦 我清空一下你的废纸篓 |
[02:55] | and then I’ll get out of your way. | 然后我就不打扰你了 |
[02:56] | Oh, please, allow me. | 放着我来 |
[03:01] | That’s a lot of empty calories. | 好多的无营养热量啊 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:10] | Okay, uh, okay, I-I-I have to go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[03:13] | Good luck with your, um, space exploration. | 祝你的太空探索好运啦 |
[03:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:18] | Good luck with your… | 也祝你… |
[03:20] | future endeavors. | 万事如意 |
[03:26] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[03:26] | Are they brain cells yet? | 变成大脑细胞了吗 |
[03:28] | If you’d give me a minute, I’ll tell you. | 你安静等我一会 我就能回答你了 |
[03:30] | Oh, just let me look. | 让我自己来看 |
[03:33] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[03:35] | I see quivering black lines. | 我看到颤抖的黑线了 |
[03:37] | Those must be neurons. | 那些肯定是神经元 |
[03:38] | Oh, they’re so thick and beautiful. | 它们又粗又充满美感 |
[03:41] | Those are your eyelashes, move. | 那是你的眼睫毛 让开 |
[03:47] | Well, Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[03:48] | I see astrocytes. | 我看到了星形胶质细胞 |
[03:51] | Our combined skin cells are now a primitive neural network. | 我们皮肤细胞的结合现在是原始的神经网络了 |
[03:57] | I have such a profound sense of creation. | 我内心有无比深刻的造物感 |
[04:01] | I ju… it’s like when I hatched Sea-Monkeys, | 就像小时候孵化海猴子一样 |
[04:04] | except that this is from my DNA, | 但这个是用我DNA创造的 |
[04:05] | so this is like… | 所以简直就像是… |
[04:07] | Me-Monkeys. | 我猴 |
[04:10] | These cells come from both of us. | 这些细胞我们俩人的共同产物 |
[04:12] | Yeah, but Us-Monkeys doesn’t pop. | 但是”我们的猴”听起来就不带劲儿啊 |
[04:14] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[04:16] | We-Monkeys, there you go. | 咱们猴 这下满意了吧 |
[04:19] | When can we start running tests on it? | 我们可以开始在它们身上做实验了吗 |
[04:21] | No reason we can’t start right now. | 当然可以现在动手啦 |
[04:22] | What stimulus should we introduce it to first? | 我们该先用什么刺激它呢 |
[04:25] | L-Light, sound, temperature… | 光 声音 温度 |
[04:27] | Let’s expose it to images of me and you | 不如给它看我和你的照片 |
[04:29] | and see who it likes better. | 看看它更喜欢谁 |
[04:32] | Sheldon, this is a rudimentary collection of neurons. | 谢尔顿 这只是一个未成熟的神经元组 |
[04:34] | I mean, it’s remarkable, | 虽然很了不起 |
[04:35] | but it’s still limited in what it can do. | 但它能做的事还是很有限 |
[04:37] | I understand. | 明白 |
[04:39] | She’s the mean one, I’m the fun one. | 妈妈凶巴巴 爸爸笑哈哈 |
[04:44] | Huh, they screwed up and gave us steamed broccoli. | 餐厅搞错了 给我们放了清蒸西兰花 |
[04:48] | Oh, no, that’s mine. | 没错 那是我的 |
[04:49] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:49] | The last green thing I saw you eat was a Skittle. | 我上次看到你吃绿色的东西是彩虹糖 |
[04:54] | Well, I can’t eat like a ten-year-old all the time. | 我的饮食不能总像一个十岁小孩吧 |
[04:55] | You’re dating somebody, who is it? | 你有对象了 说吧是谁 |
[04:58] | What? | 什么 |
[04:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呀 |
[05:00] | You only watch what you eat when you’re afraid | 你会注意饮食只有一个原因 |
[05:01] | you might have to take your shirt off. | 你害怕可能得在别人面前脱衣服 |
[05:05] | No, she’s right. | 没错 她说得对 |
[05:06] | As long as I’ve known you, | 自打我认识你以来 |
[05:07] | you’ve always been self-conscious about your cleavage. | 你一直都很在意自己的乳沟 |
[05:11] | It’s because you keep trying to stick pencils in it. | 那是因为你老想把铅笔夹里面 |
[05:16] | All right, fine, don’t tell us. | 好吧 那行 别跟我们说 |
[05:17] | – There’s nothing to tell. – All right. | -本来就没什么好说的 -好吧 |
[05:26] | How’s that broccoli? | 西兰花味道怎么样 |
[05:27] | It’s gross but I have to eat it because I met somebody. | 难吃又不得不吃 因为我有对象了 |
[05:29] | Bam. | 看吧 |
[05:29] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[05:31] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[05:31] | Issabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[05:32] | Oh, did you meet her at work? | 你是在工作时认识她的吗 |
[05:35] | Yes, in the telescope room. | 是的 在观测室认识的 |
[05:38] | Oh, so she’s an astronomer? | 所以她是天文学家吗 |
[05:40] | Yes… | 是的 |
[05:42] | which is why she was in the telescope room. | 所以她才会在观测室 |
[05:44] | Yes, this is all making sense. Good. | 这就都说得通了 太好了 |
[05:47] | Well, that’s great, Raj. | 不错嘛 拉杰 |
[05:48] | You must have so much in common. | 你们一定有很多共同点 |
[05:50] | So, when do we meet her? | 那我们什么时候能见见她 |
[05:52] | No, no, this is brand-new. | 还不行 刚刚认识的 |
[05:53] | We haven’t even been on a proper date yet. | 我们都没有正式约过会呢 |
[05:56] | – Okay, well, good luck with it. – Thank you. | -好吧 那祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[06:00] | How come you never eat broccoli? | 你怎么从来不吃西兰花 |
[06:03] | I’m married, | 我都结婚了 |
[06:03] | I don’t have to be attractive. | 不需要注意形象 |
[06:10] | You know, most people don’t realize this technique | 大多人都不知道这项技术 |
[06:12] | has actually been around for a few years. | 其实好几年前就有了 |
[06:14] | Still, I can’t believe you can turn ordinary skin cells | 可我仍不敢相信你能把普通的皮肤细胞 |
[06:16] | into functioning brain cells. | 变成功能性脑细胞 |
[06:18] | Well, I turned this one into a functioning boyfriend, | 我把这木头变成了功能完备的男友 |
[06:20] | so sky’s the limit. | 所以世上无事不可为 |
[06:23] | Look, look… here I am | 快看快看 这就是我 |
[06:26] | standing next to the incubator. | 站在细胞培养器旁边 |
[06:29] | Uh, here is a microscopic view of the cells. | 这是显微镜下细胞的样子 |
[06:34] | Look at that, put them in a tiny Flash T-shirt | 瞧瞧 给它们穿一件小闪电侠T恤 |
[06:36] | and it’s you. | 就长得跟你一样了 |
[06:39] | Yeah, this little guy can already recognize | 这个小家伙识别 |
[06:41] | electronically transmitted images | 电子传输图像的速度 |
[06:43] | 20% faster than any other sample in Amy’s lab. | 已经比艾米实验室里所有样本都快20% |
[06:47] | I’m running out of ways to act excited. | 我已经没办法继续假装对此兴奋了 |
[06:52] | So, enough about us, how are things going with you? | 不说我们了 你最近怎么样 |
[06:54] | Great, the doctor said the baby’s head is facing down now. | 非常好 医生说宝宝现在头朝下了 |
[06:57] | Good, you know, | 那就好 |
[06:59] | in case the exit isn’t clearly marked. | 以防出口不明显 找不到 |
[07:02] | Yeah, I have to say, it is nice to share | 是啊 我必须要说能跟 |
[07:05] | this experience with someone who’s on the same journey. | 有相同进程的人分享这种体验 感觉真好 |
[07:09] | Although right now ours is testing off the charts | 虽然现在我们这个测试结果棒棒哒 |
[07:13] | while yours is floating around in its own waste. | 而你的那个正泡在自己的排泄物里 |
[07:18] | Are you actually comparing my human baby | 你真的要拿我的人类宝宝 |
[07:20] | to your brain in a bowl? | 跟你装在器皿里的脑细胞比吗 |
[07:24] | Well, I didn’t make you waddle up | 不然你以为我让你 |
[07:25] | four flights of stairs for the heck of it. | 辛苦爬四层楼上来是为了什么 |
[07:29] | You do realize my baby has functioning organs | 你知道我宝宝有功能完备的器官 |
[07:32] | and can recognize voices. | 还能识别声音吧 |
[07:33] | Yeah, but ours can recognize a specific data stream | 知道啊 但我们的可以在背景噪音中 |
[07:36] | among background noise. | 识别出特定的数据流 |
[07:39] | Mine has a fully developed immune system. | 我的有发育完全的免疫系统 |
[07:42] | Ours doesn’t need an immune system | 我们的不需要免疫系统 |
[07:43] | because it lives in a state-of-the-art German incubator. | 因为它住在先进的德国制细胞培养器里 |
[07:47] | Sheldon, that’s enough. | 谢尔顿 别说了 |
[07:48] | Oh, yeah, no, fine. | 不要 好吧 |
[07:49] | Let’s just agree that both creations | 我们不如承认两个作品 |
[07:51] | are special in their own way | 都有各自独特的地方 |
[07:53] | and it is foolish to try and compare them. | 试图对比这两者是愚蠢的行为 |
[07:55] | Although, we didn’t need to have sex with Howard for ours, | 然而我们的作品不需要靠跟霍华德上床才有 |
[07:57] | so we win. | 所以还是我们赢 |
[08:03] | This is fun. | 这真有意思 |
[08:07] | I have never cleaned a toilet before. | 我这辈子从没刷过马桶 |
[08:09] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[08:10] | No, I grew up with a house full of servants | 没有 从小就有一屋子佣人伺候我 |
[08:12] | and now I have a cleaning lady… | 现在我也有清洁阿姨 |
[08:14] | …who is a lovely woman | 她是一个很好的女人 |
[08:15] | who I have great respect for. | 我非常尊敬她 |
[08:18] | It’s okay, you’re allowed to have a cleaning lady. | 没关系 你可以有清洁阿姨啊 |
[08:21] | Oh, good, because she also walks my dog, | 那就好 因为她还帮我遛狗 |
[08:23] | buys my groceries and cuts my hair. | 帮我买日用品 帮我剪头发 |
[08:26] | I think that’s called a mommy. | 我觉得她的工作叫妈妈 |
[08:32] | So, forgive me… | 原谅我.. |
[08:33] | forgive me for being nosy, | 八卦一下 |
[08:34] | but is-is there a wedding ring | 不过你那漂亮的橡胶手套下 |
[08:36] | under those pretty rubber gloves? | 有没有藏着一枚婚戒 |
[08:38] | No, not for many years. | 没有 已经不戴很多年了 |
[08:42] | Oh, so, you are unencumbered? | 所以你无拘无束吗 |
[08:44] | Just me and my son. | 我和我儿子过 |
[08:45] | I love kids, how old is he? | 我最爱孩子了 他多大 |
[08:48] | Nineteen. | 十九岁 |
[08:50] | That’s a cute age. | 这个年纪可爱 |
[08:53] | They can do so many things. | 已经会干很多事了 |
[08:57] | He’s studying to be a lawyer at UCLA. | 他在加州大学洛杉矶分校上学 要当律师 |
[09:00] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[09:00] | A lawyer, my sister’s a lawyer. | 律师 我妹妹也是律师 |
[09:02] | Look at that, we have something in common. | 你瞧啊 我们有共同点了呢 |
[09:05] | Yeah, I guess we do. | 大概是有吧 |
[09:07] | Maybe there are other things we have in common. | 也许我们还有别的共同点呢 |
[09:10] | C-Come dinnertime, do you enjoy eating food? | 一起吃个晚饭如何 你爱吃东西吗 |
[09:15] | Ay, Rajesh, | 拉杰什 |
[09:17] | I think you’re very sweet, but | 你是个好人 不过 |
[09:19] | I work two jobs and I don’t have time for dating. | 我要打两份工 没有时间约会 |
[09:22] | Yeah, sure. I understand. | 当然了 我理解 |
[09:24] | Yeah, I’m very busy, too. | 对 我也很忙的 |
[09:25] | Oh, please don’t take it personal, | 我真的不是针对你 |
[09:27] | I think you’re a very nice man. | 我觉得你是个非常好的男人 |
[09:30] | I think you’re very nice as well. | 我觉得你也很好 |
[09:32] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮忙我干活 |
[09:34] | Good night, Rajesh. | 晚安 拉杰什 |
[09:36] | Oh, yes. Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[09:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:46] | I don’t know, | 说不好 |
[09:46] | maybe it’s the fumes from the urinal cakes, | 也许是除尿香饼气味闻嗨了 |
[09:50] | but I feel like something is happening between us. | 可我觉得我们之间有点什么 |
[09:53] | Good night, Rajesh. | 晚安 拉杰什 |
[09:56] | Okay. I’ll leave. | 好吧 我走 |
[09:57] | But just know, every time I come in here, | 我告诉你 每次我来到这里 |
[10:00] | I’ll be thinking of you. | 都会想起你的 |
[10:08] | Would you look at that? | 你看看这个 |
[10:09] | The image we gave it was 45% white noise, | 我们给它的画面带45%的白噪音 |
[10:12] | and it still managed to reconstruct it. | 可它还是完成了重建 |
[10:14] | I’ve never seen results like this before. | 我从来没看过这么好的结果 |
[10:16] | Yeah, we need to stop for magnets on the way home; | 我们回家的时候必须去买磁铁了 |
[10:18] | this is going right on the fridge. | 这报告必须得吸冰箱上 |
[10:21] | Aren’t you glad you participated in this? | 参与了这个高不高兴啊 |
[10:23] | Oh, I am. | 高兴 |
[10:24] | And you realize what the next step is? | 你知道下一步该做什么吧 |
[10:27] | Set up a second culture | 培养第二份 |
[10:28] | and try to replicate our results. | 尝试重复我们的结果 |
[10:30] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[10:31] | We lock that door, | 我们把那扇门锁好 |
[10:33] | lower our underpants a little and make a baby. | 内裤往下拉 开始造个孩子 |
[10:44] | Make a baby? What are you talking about? | 造孩子 你在说什么啊 |
[10:47] | Clearly the combination of our DNA is exceptional. | 很明显 我们俩人的DNA结合无与伦比 |
[10:51] | Our child could be the next step in the evolution of mankind. | 我们孩子也许是人类进化下一步的开端 |
[10:54] | We… we’ll be able to get into any preschool we want! | 所有幼儿园都会任我们挑选 |
[10:58] | Sh-Sheldon, I’m not ready to have a baby. | 谢尔顿 我还没准备好要孩子 |
[11:00] | Oh, yes, you are! I track your cycle. | 你准备好了 我算着你的生理周期呢 |
[11:04] | For the next 36 hours you’re as fertile | 在接下来的36小时内 你就像黑土地一样 |
[11:06] | as a manure-covered wheat field. | 只要撒种啥都往出结 |
[11:11] | Wow. I-I can actually feel | 我能清楚地感觉到 |
[11:12] | the egg crawling its way back up. | 我的卵子被吓得爬回卵巢了 |
[11:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂了 |
[11:18] | I thought you’d be thrilled to procreate with me. | 我以为你会跟高兴跟我生育子女呢 |
[11:21] | Not right now. | 但不是现在啊 |
[11:22] | Oh, I see what’s happening here. | 我明白了 |
[11:25] | You’re playing hard to get. | 你在跟我玩欲擒故纵 |
[11:28] | I’m not playing anything. | 我什么都没玩 |
[11:30] | We’re not making a baby today. | 我们今天不会造孩子的 |
[11:32] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Oops, how clumsy of me. | 哎呦喂 瞧宝宝我笨手笨脚的 |
[11:38] | You know what? Let me get that. | 你瞧好了 我来捡 |
[11:52] | Where are you going? | 你去哪呀 |
[11:53] | I… | 我… |
[11:55] | Did you even look at my bottom? | 你到底看没看我的屁屁 |
[12:02] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[12:06] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[12:07] | Oh, well, you said you didn’t have time to go out for dinner, | 你说你没时间出去吃饭 |
[12:09] | so I thought we could have one right here. | 所以我想 我们可以在这里吃 |
[12:12] | – Oh, Rajesh… – Oh, come on! | -拉杰什 -来嘛 |
[12:13] | We’re in the telescope room! | 我们是在观测室里 |
[12:15] | It’ll be like dining under the stars. | 跟在星空下用餐是一样的 |
[12:18] | Y-You see this, uh, double zero? | 你看到这两个0了吗 |
[12:19] | When it says “01,” That means it’s twinkling. | 等变成”01″时 说明星星在闪 |
[12:29] | Sometimes it takes a while. | 有时候得等一会儿 |
[12:32] | Rajesh, this is so sweet, | 拉杰什 这确实很让人动心 |
[12:34] | but you… you know I’m working. | 不过你也知道 我还在工作 |
[12:36] | That’s why I already cleaned up in here | 所以我已经把这里 还有整条走廊的 |
[12:38] | and all the other rooms in the hall. | 所有房间 都打扫干净了 |
[12:43] | Well, I suppose that gives me a little time. | 这样我的确是有点空闲时间了 |
[12:45] | Oh, please sit! | 请坐吧 |
[12:46] | I tried to cook you a meal from your homeland. | 我还给你做了你的家乡菜 |
[12:50] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[12:51] | You made Cuban food? | 你做了古巴菜吗 |
[12:54] | That depends– do they have Mexican food in Cuba? | 这就要看古巴有没有卖墨西哥菜了 |
[13:01] | Now, when he said “Make a baby”” | 他说”造个孩子” |
[13:03] | is it possible he meant out of Legos? | 有没有可能是用乐高玩具拼一个 |
[13:08] | No. He was explicit. | 不是 他说的很露骨 |
[13:09] | Needlessly and freakishly explicit. | 多余又异常得露骨 |
[13:14] | Why does he need a baby? | 他要孩子干嘛用 |
[13:16] | He’s already hairless and smells like talcum powder. | 他自己不就全身没毛 外加一股爽身粉味吗 |
[13:20] | Could you two really have some sort of | 你俩真的能生出什么 |
[13:22] | super-intelligent child? | 超级聪明的孩子吗 |
[13:24] | Well, there is a genetic component, | 遗传是有影响 |
[13:25] | but that doesn’t guarantee anything. | 但并不能保证什么 |
[13:27] | That’s true. Sheldon’s father | 没错 谢尔顿的老爸 |
[13:28] | once picked a fight with a cactus. | 曾经和仙人掌大吵一架 |
[13:32] | Yeah, but that’s just his Earth parents. | 但那只是他地球上的养父母 |
[13:33] | We don’t know anything about the ones that sent him here. | 我们对送他来地球的亲生爹妈一无所知 |
[13:38] | Well, we know they were smart enough to send him away. | 至少知道他们够聪明 知道把他送走 |
[13:43] | Hey, you’re talking about the person I love | 注意点 你们说的是我爱的 |
[13:45] | and have been avoiding for the past three hours. | 而且躲了三小时的男人 |
[13:49] | Aw, man. | 有没搞错 |
[13:53] | Sheldon gonna get some. | 这下谢尔顿性福啦 |
[13:57] | Well, have fun with whatever nightmare’s | 无论二号门后面是什么噩梦 |
[13:59] | behind door number two. | 都祝你玩得愉快 |
[14:19] | Well, hello. | 美人你好啊 |
[14:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:24] | Would you care for a brandy? | 来杯白兰地如何 |
[14:26] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[14:27] | Good choice, it’s disgusting. | 真聪明 难喝死了 |
[14:31] | Sheldon, please stop trying to seduce me. | 谢尔顿 请你别再色诱我了 |
[14:35] | Who’s trying to seduce you? | 谁在色诱你了 |
[14:36] | After a long day I always turn on smooth jazz | 工作一天后 我总是会听舒缓的爵士乐 |
[14:39] | and spray deer musk on my inner thighs. | 并在大腿内侧喷上鹿麝香 |
[14:46] | I thought it smelled like a petting zoo in here. | 就觉得这里的味道好像宠物乐园 |
[14:50] | Anything you’d like to pet? | 有什么你想”宠爱”一番的吗 |
[14:52] | Not my hair. There’s a lot of goop in it. | 别碰我的头发 用了发胶 |
[14:57] | Okay, I’ve had enough. | 我真是受够了 |
[14:59] | Amy, come back. | 艾米 回来 |
[15:01] | I don’t know how to open the oysters. | 我不会开生蚝[壮阳用] |
[15:06] | So, um, what surprised you the most | 你刚来美国时 |
[15:08] | when you first came to America? | 什么最让你吃惊 |
[15:10] | Well, I suppose how much people care | 我想应该是为什么那么多人都在乎 |
[15:13] | about Oprah’s favorite things. | 奥普拉最喜欢什么 |
[15:16] | I thought that, too. | 我当时也这样想 |
[15:18] | But then I got my first waffle maker | 然后我买了第一台华夫饼机 |
[15:19] | and never questioned her again. | 从此再没质疑过她的推荐 |
[15:22] | You know, I do have some time off this Sunday | 这个星期天我休息 |
[15:26] | – if you’d like to… – Hey! I saw your car… | -如果你想… -我看到你的车 |
[15:27] | Oh, sorry. Am I interrupting? | 抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 |
[15:30] | Uh… It’s okay. Uh, I should get back to work. | 没事 我要回去工作了 |
[15:32] | Hi. Howard Wolowitz. | 你好 我是霍华德·沃罗威茨 |
[15:34] | Oh. Issabella Concepcion. | 我是伊莎贝拉·康赛普西翁 |
[15:36] | Oh, yeah, the astronomer. | 对 那个天文学家 |
[15:38] | Raj told us about you. | 拉杰提到过你 |
[15:40] | Hey! Free toilet paper! | 不要钱的卫生纸 |
[15:46] | You told him I was an astronomer? | 你跟他说我是天文学家吗 |
[15:49] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[15:50] | – Time to go. – No, p-please don’t. | -该走了 -请别走 |
[15:52] | It’s okay, Rajesh, I’m a grown woman. | 没事 拉杰什 我是成年人 |
[15:54] | I don’t have to waste my time with someone who’s embarrassed by me. | 我不必在以我为耻的男人身上浪费时间 |
[16:01] | I can keep this, right? | 这个不用还了 对吗 |
[16:03] | Issabella! | 伊莎贝拉 |
[16:05] | Issabella, wait, wait, let me explain. | 伊莎贝拉 等等 听我解释 |
[16:07] | If you are embarrassed by what I do, | 如果我的工作让你觉得没面子 |
[16:09] | – why did you pursue me? – I’m sorry. | -你为什么要追我 -对不起 |
[16:12] | Honestly, I-I didn’t think your job would bother me, | 说实话 我以为我不介意你的工作 |
[16:15] | but I guess it did. | 但看来我介意 |
[16:16] | And I hate myself for that. | 我为自己感到羞愧 |
[16:18] | But there’s a lot of things about me | 但我也有很多事 |
[16:19] | that would totally embarrass you. | 会让你觉得很没面子 |
[16:21] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[16:22] | Well, prepare to be mortified. | 准备好以我为耻吧 |
[16:26] | I let my dog eat food out of my mouth, | 我嘴对嘴喂我的狗吃东西 |
[16:27] | not because she likes it but because I do. | 不是因为它喜欢 而是因为我喜欢 |
[16:31] | Also, I know they’re pretty, | 还有 我知道蝴蝶很美 |
[16:32] | but I’m scared of butterflies. | 但我怕它们 |
[16:35] | Sorry, just passing through. | 抱歉 我只是路过 |
[16:36] | I think this fell off your cart. | 我想这是你推车上掉下来的 |
[16:41] | Come on. What do you say? | 拜托 你怎么说 |
[16:43] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿你吧 |
[16:45] | You’re very persistent. | 你很锲而不舍 |
[16:47] | It’s my one move. | 我就会死皮赖脸这一招 |
[16:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:52] | This Sunday night, you may take me to dinner at a nice restaurant. | 这个周日晚 你可以带我去高级餐厅吃晚餐 |
[16:56] | Great. Where would you like to go? | 太好了 你想去哪家 |
[16:58] | Your choice. | 你来选 |
[16:59] | It can be Pakistani food, if you like. | 如果你喜欢 可以吃巴基斯坦菜 |
[17:01] | Excuse me, but I’m Indian. | 不好意思 我是印度人 |
[17:03] | And now you know how it feels. | 现在你明白我的感受了吧 |
[17:11] | So, were you turned on even a little bit? | 那么 你的性趣有被挑起哪怕一点点吗 |
[17:14] | It was like being hit on by Rat Pack Pee-wee Herman. | 感觉就像加入了鼠党的皮威赫曼在泡你 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, is that a yes? | 不好意思 是说有吗 |
[17:22] | No! | 没有 |
[17:25] | Amy, | 艾米 |
[17:26] | I didn’t want it to come to this. | 我也不想这样 |
[17:28] | But you have left me no choice | 但你让我别无选择 |
[17:30] | but to employ the most passionate, | 唯有献上人类已知的 |
[17:32] | seductive dance known to man. | 最热情最具有诱惑力的舞蹈 |
[17:37] | The flamenco. | 弗拉明戈舞 |
[17:55] | For God’s sake, you’re ridiculous. | 老天爷 你神经病啊 |
[18:02] | You guys are aroused, right? | 你们俩看得情欲高涨了 对吗 |
[18:08] | That was a close one. | 差点就失守了 |