时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hello, I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 您好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[00:06] | And I’m Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler. | 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒博士 |
[00:08] | And welcome to the first “on location” episode of | 欢迎收看首次出外景拍摄的 |
[00:11] | Dr. Sheldon Cooper and Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler present: | 谢尔顿·库珀博士与艾米·菲拉·福勒博士之 |
[00:15] | Dr. Sheldon Cooper’s Fun with Flags. | 谢尔顿·库珀博士的《欢乐的旗帜》 |
[00:20] | Hit it. | 奏乐 |
[00:22] | ♪ For joy and fun ♪ | ♪ 论旗乐无穷 ♪ |
[00:24] | ♪ There’s no better manner ♪ | ♪ 什么比得上 ♪ |
[00:26] | ♪ Than to fly a pennant ♪ | ♪ 三角旗飘扬 ♪ |
[00:28] | ♪ Flag or banner ♪ | ♪ 旗与帜 ♪ |
[00:29] | ♪ What fills my heart ♪ | ♪ 填满我的心 ♪ |
[00:31] | ♪ And makes my eyes moist ♪ | ♪ 弄湿我眼眶 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ Sending a flag ♪ | ♪ 把一面旗子 ♪ |
[00:34] | ♪ Up a pole on a hoist ♪ | ♪ 升上旗杆顶 ♪ |
[00:36] | ♪ Fun with flags ♪ | ♪ 欢乐的旗帜 ♪ |
[00:38] | ♪ Fun with flags ♪ | ♪ 欢乐的旗帜 ♪ |
[00:39] | ♪ Oh! Say can you see ♪ | ♪ 哦 你可看见 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ It’s fun with flags ♪ | ♪ 是欢乐旗帜 ♪ |
[00:45] | ♪ Fun with flags. ♪ | ♪ 欢乐的旗帜 ♪ |
[00:51] | As you may notice, just one of the changes around here | 各位观众可能注意到了 节目其中一个改变 |
[00:54] | is our new house band. | 是多了驻场乐队 |
[01:00] | Who haven’t learned their place yet. | 还没搞清谁主谁次的乐队 |
[01:05] | We’re also coming to you live from a different apartment. | 另一个改变是 我们在不同公寓给大家做直播 |
[01:09] | Dr. Fowler and I began an experiment in living together | 我与富勒博士在她的公寓遭水灾后 |
[01:12] | after her apartment became water damaged. | 开始了一段同居实验 |
[01:14] | This is our friend Penny’s place. | 这里是我们好友佩妮的公寓 |
[01:17] | You may remember her from our episode | 你们可还记得她上过 |
[01:19] | “Flags and the People Who Don’t Understand Them.” | “旗帜与不懂旗帜的人们”那一集 |
[01:23] | So, in the spirit of cohabitation, | 本着同居生活的精神 |
[01:25] | the theme of today’s episode is flags of two regions | 本集的主题将是两个地区 |
[01:28] | coming together as one. | 合二为一后的旗帜 |
[01:30] | Such as the flag of St. Kitts and Nevis. | 比如圣基茨和尼维斯[加勒比海岛国] |
[01:34] | So, let’s roll up our “Sleevis” and get to know Nevis. | 咱们来把”圣”余袖子卷起 好好认识”尼”吧 |
[01:42] | Well, I-I like that, but next time check with me. | 这音效不错 但下次先问过我同意 |
[01:46] | Did you know that the flag | 你们知道这旗子 |
[01:48] | was designed by a student named Edrice Lewis… | 是由一位名叫埃德里切·路易斯的学生所设计… |
[01:50] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会说这话 |
[01:51] | but can we watch the news or something? | 但我们能转台看个新闻之类的吗 |
[01:55] | It’s cute, they’re having fun living together. | 很有爱啊 他们很享受同居生活 |
[01:57] | Yeah, I wonder what they’re gonna do when her apartment’s ready. | 不知道她公寓修好后 他们打算怎么办 |
[02:00] | Actually, it’s been ready for weeks. | 其实已经修好好几周了 |
[02:02] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[02:03] | Well, they finished the work early, | 工人提前完工 |
[02:05] | but she’s been telling Sheldon they’re behind schedule. | 但她一直告诉谢尔顿进度严重落后 |
[02:07] | So, she’s just been lying to him? | 所以她就这么一直在骗他啊 |
[02:09] | Well, you’ve lied to Sheldon. | 你也骗过谢尔顿啊 |
[02:11] | Yeah, but to make him leave, | 但我骗他是为了让他滚蛋 |
[02:12] | not to make him stay. | 不是骗他留下啊 |
[02:16] | Buda and Pest united to form Budapest. | 布达与佩斯融合成了布达佩斯 |
[02:21] | And that’s why Budapest | 这就是为什么布达佩斯 |
[02:22] | is the “Budabest.” | 棒棒”达” |
[02:27] | Now. | 上音效 |
[02:28] | Oh, right. | 好… |
[02:58] | Thank you for your services, gentlemen. | 先生们 感谢你们的贡献 |
[03:00] | Now, I’m hoping to broaden our audience | 希望你们年轻朝气的摇滚乐 |
[03:03] | with your youthful rock and roll music. | 能帮我们扩大观众群 |
[03:06] | Aw, you think you have an audience, that’s funny. | 你还觉得自己有观众群 真是又萌又好笑 |
[03:11] | We don’t get paid? Nothing? | 没工钱吗 屁都没吗 |
[03:13] | Not even a sandwich? | 连个三明治工餐都没有吗 |
[03:17] | It’s almost dinner time. | 要到晚饭时间了 |
[03:19] | You in the mood for anything? | 有什么想吃的吗 |
[03:21] | Yeah, we could get Thai food near your apartment | 我们可以去吃你公寓附近的泰国餐馆 |
[03:23] | and then drop in and check on the progress. | 顺便经过去看看修缮进度 |
[03:27] | Oh, you don’t want do that, it’s a construction zone. | 你会后悔的 那里可是工地 |
[03:31] | So? | 哪又怎么了 |
[03:32] | Well, what about your fear of stray nails and butt cracks? | 工人会乱扔钉子乱露股沟 你不是怕这些吗 |
[03:37] | I am terrified of stepping on a nail | 我害怕的是踩到钉子 |
[03:39] | and falling into a butt crack. | 还有跌倒脸摔进股沟中 |
[03:42] | Anyway, how about dinner? | 所以晚餐到底怎么样 |
[03:45] | You know, if you’d like, | 你要是愿意 |
[03:46] | I could call your landlord and complain. | 我可以打给你的房东替你抱怨啊 |
[03:49] | Thanks, but you don’t have to. | 谢谢 但是不用这样啦 |
[03:50] | Oh, I don’t mind, I’m very good at complaining. | 没事的 我可是抱怨投诉大师 |
[03:53] | If it were an Olympic sport, I’d complain about | 如果有奥林匹克投诉赛 我就会抱怨 |
[03:56] | what a stupid sport it is and then I’d take home the gold. | 这是什么傻逼运动 然后带着金牌回国 |
[04:01] | Good stuff. | 有意思 |
[04:02] | So, uh, what about dinner? | 所以晚餐到底吃什么 |
[04:06] | Is it me | 是我的错觉 |
[04:07] | or are you purposely changing the subject? | 还是你一直故意在转移主题 |
[04:10] | No. | 才没有 |
[04:12] | And on the subject of subjects, | 说到主题这件事 |
[04:14] | is your use of the word “subject” the same or different | 你用的”主题”这个词 跟平常我们说到的 |
[04:16] | as when we speak about the subject of a king? | 一国之主的臣民[主题]是一样的吗 |
[04:23] | I have a feeling you’re still doing it. | 我感觉到你还在转移话题 |
[04:25] | But I find that topic irresistible, so, | 但我觉得这个主题我无法抗拒 |
[04:27] | now, in ancient Mesopotamia, | 所以说 在古代的美索不达米亚 |
[04:30] | the king referred to the people as his property. | 一国之主把人民视为他的财产 |
[04:35] | I’m serious, | 我是说真的 |
[04:36] | JPL’s actually developing a robot arm | 美国喷气推进实验室真的在研究 |
[04:39] | that could grab an asteroid before it hits us. | 能在小行星砸到地球前就抓住它的机械手臂 |
[04:42] | So their plan for saving the Earth from Armageddon | 所以他们拯救地球免于受末日般灾害的计划 |
[04:45] | is hoping a bunch of scientists can catch a ball? | 就是希望一帮书呆科学家能接住球吗 |
[04:49] | If we’re all gonna die, why am I eating so much kale? | 如果都是要死 我还吃这么多健康青菜干嘛 |
[04:54] | You’re awful quiet, everything okay? | 你静得出奇 怎么了吗 |
[04:56] | I’m concerned about Amy. | 我有点担心艾米 |
[04:59] | She’s acting a bit odd lately. | 她最近有点怪怪的 |
[05:01] | Oh. Well, j-just out of curiosity, | 我 我就有点好奇 |
[05:03] | what registers as odd to you? | 什么对你来说能算怪呢 |
[05:11] | Her behavior. | 她的行为举止 |
[05:12] | No, I have the feeling that she’s hiding something. | 我总觉得她有事情瞒着我 |
[05:15] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 要我就不会担心这个 |
[05:17] | She’s probably just distracted by work. | 她可能只是工作上有些烦心事 |
[05:19] | Well, whatever it is, it’s troubling me. | 不管是什么事 这弄得我很闹心 |
[05:20] | And I can’t eat, I can’t sleep. | 我吃不下 睡不着 |
[05:22] | And don’t even ask about the consistency of my bowel movements. | 更别提我始终一贯的排便时间被打乱 |
[05:27] | You heard him, guys, don’t ask. | 你们听见啦 大伙们 不要提 |
[05:31] | Why would she keep something from me, you know? | 她为什么要对我有所隐瞒 |
[05:33] | I shared my body with that woman. | 我连自己的肉体都跟那女人分享了 |
[05:35] | And my Netflix password. | 还有收费视频网站的密码 |
[05:38] | They recommended Stella Got Her Groove Back because of her. | 她害我推荐列表里出现了爱情烂片 |
[05:44] | Buddy, buddy, listen, | 兄弟 听我说 |
[05:45] | nothing bad is going on, | 没发生什么不好的事情 |
[05:46] | she just… | 她只是… |
[05:48] | she just didn’t want you to know that the work on her apartment | 她只是不想让你知道 其实她的公寓 |
[05:51] | was finished a couple weeks ago. | 已经在几周前完工了 |
[05:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:55] | She’s enjoying living with you | 她喜欢跟你住在一起 |
[05:57] | and she didn’t want it to end early. | 不想提早结束搬回去 |
[06:00] | So, she’s deceiving me | 所以她欺骗我 |
[06:03] | in order to spend more time with me. | 是为了能跟我多待一段时间 |
[06:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:08] | Well, I feel both flattered and hurt. | 我真是既开心又伤心呀 |
[06:11] | Like when people say I look like | 就像别人说我长得像 |
[06:12] | that skeleton from Nightmare Before Christmas. | 《圣诞夜惊魂》里面那个骷髅人 |
[06:16] | Oh my God, that’s who you look like. | 天啊 终于知道你像谁了 |
[06:20] | Sheldon, this is not a big deal. | 谢尔顿 没什么大不了的 |
[06:22] | It’s a little white lie, everyone does it. | 只是一个善意的小谎言 人人都会这样 |
[06:24] | Not me, | 我就不会 |
[06:25] | I’m a 100% honest in all of my relationships. | 我在所有感情里都是百分之百的诚实 |
[06:28] | And how single are you right now? | 单身狗的生活有多凄惨来着 |
[06:31] | Eating-cake-on-the-toilet single. | 独自坐在马桶上吃蛋糕的那种凄惨 |
[06:34] | Well, I won’t tolerate deception in my relationship. | 我无法容忍感情里出现欺骗 |
[06:37] | I have no choice but to confront her. | 我别无选择 唯有跟她对质 |
[06:40] | Don’t do that, you’ve got gold here. | 千万别 你手里握着一张王牌啊 |
[06:42] | Hang onto it until you’re in trouble | 先收好了 等哪天换你做错事了 |
[06:44] | and then… throw it in her face. | 然后你就… 把这事甩她脸上 |
[06:48] | What? Why would you tell him that? | 什么 你为什么要教他这个 |
[06:49] | That’s terrible advice. | 这个建议太烂了 |
[06:51] | So you wouldn’t want to have anything on Penny? | 所以你不会想抓住佩妮的任何把柄吗 |
[06:54] | Well, of course not. | 当然不想 |
[06:56] | So, if I actually know something right now… | 那么假设我现在手握一些她的把柄… |
[07:00] | and I do… | 我还真有呢… |
[07:03] | …you don’t want me to tell you? | 你不会想要我告诉你吗 |
[07:07] | Pfft, no. | 不想 |
[07:08] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 我知道你内心是”想”的 |
[07:11] | She’s secretly been moving your collectibles into storage | 她正悄悄地把你的藏品收起来 |
[07:14] | a little at a time and you haven’t noticed. | 一次收一点 而你一直没察觉 |
[07:16] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:18] | See, I’ve known that for weeks, | 是这样的 我都知道好几周了 |
[07:19] | but, you know, I waited till the moment | 但我一直在等 等一个时机 |
[07:22] | when it would cause him the most pain. | 一个会让他最痛苦的时机 |
[07:30] | Superman’s gone, my stormtrooper’s gone. | 超人没了 帝国突击队没了 |
[07:33] | Your Klingon word-of-the-day calendar’s gone. | 你的每日克林贡语日历也没了 |
[07:36] | I’d say “damn it” in Klingon, | 我真想用克林贡语骂”靠” |
[07:38] | but that wasn’t until next month. | 但那个词是在下个月的日历上 |
[07:41] | It’s “Khoo-vakh.” | 是”酷瓦克” |
[07:42] | Khoo-vakh! | “酷瓦克” |
[07:44] | She took my Where’s Waldo. | 她把我的沃尔多收起来了 |
[07:46] | Well, no, no, he’s over there. | 不 他在那边 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah, there he is. | 对哦 在那里 |
[07:52] | So, what’s the deal with your apartment? | 你的公寓到底是什么回事呀 |
[07:55] | Why’s it taking so long? | 为什么要修这么久 |
[07:57] | Um, it was a drywall problem. | 干板墙的问题 |
[08:00] | Oh, no, what happened? | 不会吧 怎么了 |
[08:03] | Well, the drywall got wet, | 干板墙湿了 |
[08:05] | and you do not want wet drywall | 没人会想要湿的干板墙 |
[08:08] | because when drywall gets wet, it’s really more… | 因为干板墙湿了 它会变成… |
[08:12] | Wet wall? | 湿墙吗 |
[08:15] | Or damp wall, just as bad. Mm. | 或是潮湿的墙 反正都不好 |
[08:19] | So why don’t they just get more drywall? | 那干嘛不直接多弄点干板墙就好啦 |
[08:22] | Well, they went to get some, | 工人去买了 |
[08:25] | but the woman at the wall store | 但卖墙的那个女人说 |
[08:29] | said it was going on sale and they should wait | 墙面正在打折 让工人们等等 |
[08:31] | – because the savings… – Okay, are you done? | -因为… -你扯够了没 |
[08:34] | Bernadette told me your apartment’s ready. | 伯纳黛特告诉我你的公寓已经完工了 |
[08:36] | I was done at wet wall, but you wouldn’t let it go. | 本来在湿墙那里我就想打住 可你一直问问问 |
[08:40] | But is Sheldon really believing all this crap? | 谢尔顿真的相信你扯的屁话吗 |
[08:42] | Well, he started to question it, but then I fake sneezed on him | 他开始质疑 但我故意朝他打喷嚏 |
[08:45] | and he ran to take a shower. | 他赶紧冲去洗澡了 |
[08:48] | Please don’t say anything, I feel terrible about this. | 拜托别说了 我已经很内疚 |
[08:50] | Oh, don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不会 |
[08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:55] | – “The woman at the wall store?” – Let it go! | -“卖墙那个女人” -别说了 |
[09:01] | Are you going to confront Penny? | 你会当面质问佩妮这事吗 |
[09:03] | Eventually, I guess. | 最后肯定会啊 |
[09:04] | Although, I am kind of curious how long she thinks | 尽管我有点好奇她觉得自己可以 |
[09:07] | she can keep hiding my stuff without me knowing. | 这样悄悄藏我东西多久不被我发现 |
[09:11] | You know, perhaps instead of confronting them, | 或许不跟她们对质 |
[09:14] | we should see how far they’re willing to spin their tangled webs. | 我们可以看看她们这张谎言网可以织多大 |
[09:17] | Like that Spider-Man action figure | 就像以前放在你桌面上的 |
[09:19] | that used to be on your desk. | 蜘蛛侠活动人偶 |
[09:21] | Oh, my God, I’m going blind. | 天啊 我真是瞎了眼 |
[09:25] | Hi. Food’s here. | 饭买回来啦 |
[09:29] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[09:30] | I’m very hungry. | 我好饿啊 |
[09:32] | Yeah, speaking of which, | 说到这事 |
[09:33] | what’s going on with your apartment? | 你的公寓是怎么回事 |
[09:36] | Oh, uh, they’re still working on it. | 工人还在修啊 |
[09:39] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[09:40] | Very interesting. | 非常有意思 |
[09:44] | Yeah, we swung by her apartment on the way to the restaurant, | 是啊 我们去买饭的时候特地跑去看了 |
[09:46] | and they’re gonna be fixing it for a while. | 估计还有一段时间才能修好 |
[09:48] | Wait, uh… you saw her apartment? | 等等 你去看她公寓了吗 |
[09:51] | I did, still a mess. | 是啊 离修好还远呢 |
[09:58] | – Leonard? – Yeah? | -莱纳德 -怎么了 |
[10:14] | W-Why are you speaking Klingon? | 你为什么要说克林贡语 |
[10:16] | Why are you speaking English? | 那你为什么要说英语 |
[10:20] | This is ridiculous. | 你们太荒谬了 |
[10:21] | Penny, do you remember when I taught you Ubbi Dubbi? | 佩妮 你还记得我以前教过你儿童游戏语吗 |
[10:41] | Oh, wait, stop that. | 你们不准说鸟语 |
[10:42] | You stop that. | 你才不准说外星语呢 |
[10:48] | Okay. That’s enough. You know what? | 够了 你们这几个 |
[10:51] | What is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[10:52] | Fine, I told Sheldon that her apartment’s been finished, | 好吧 我告诉谢尔顿艾米的公寓已经修好了 |
[10:56] | but then you just said it’s not, | 可你刚才却说没修好 |
[10:57] | so now I’m all confused. | 所以我现在也搞糊涂了 |
[10:59] | Penny was just covering for me. | 佩妮只是在帮我打掩护而已 |
[11:01] | My place has been ready for two weeks. | 我的公寓已经修好整整两周了 |
[11:03] | How could you lie to me? | 你怎么能骗我呢 |
[11:04] | Uh, she’s enjoyed living with you. | 她只是喜欢跟你住在一起 |
[11:05] | It’s called being in love. | 这就叫陷入爱河 |
[11:07] | Mm-hmm, and what’s it called when you secretly get rid | 那么你偷偷处理掉老公的私人物品 |
[11:10] | of all your husband’s stuff? | 这种行为又叫什么 |
[11:11] | Wha… That is not true! | 啥…这不是真的 |
[11:13] | Bernadette told Howard, Howard told me. | 博纳黛特告诉霍华德 霍华德又告诉我了 |
[11:15] | Plus, I can see all my stuff is gone! | 再说我自己能看出来东西都不见了 |
[11:18] | Oh, so, you believe your friend, and your friend’s wife | 比起我来 你更相信你朋友 朋友的老婆 |
[11:21] | and your own eyes over me? | 还有你自己的眼睛吗 |
[11:32] | You really didn’t think I’d notice my stuff was missing? | 你真的以为我不会发现我的东西不见了吗 |
[11:35] | Uh, did you notice your key chain? | 你注意到你的钥匙链了吗 |
[11:42] | Where’s Batman?! | 人家的蝙蝠侠呢 |
[11:46] | Why did you tell Howard I was hiding Leonard’s things? | 你为什么要告诉霍华德我偷藏了莱纳德的东西 |
[11:49] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[11:49] | Why did you tell Leonard | 你为什么要告诉莱纳德 |
[11:50] | I told you Penny was hiding his things?! | 我告诉你佩妮偷藏了他东西 |
[11:53] | It just came up | 我们聊到 |
[11:54] | because we-we were talking about secrets and… | 秘密的时候就说随口了 |
[11:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:00] | Everybody stop it with that! | 统统不准说鸟语 |
[12:03] | I’m not really a part of this, | 我没有参与这些事 |
[12:04] | so I’m just gonna dig in. | 我好好坐下来听吧 |
[12:07] | And I’d like to know why you blabbed about my apartment. | 我想知道你为什么要多嘴说我公寓的事 |
[12:10] | You’re up, blabby. | 问你呢 大嘴巴 |
[12:13] | Amy, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 艾米 我很抱歉 我不该乱说话的 |
[12:17] | I guess it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:19] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
[12:21] | that I lied about my apartment. | 我为公寓的事骗了你 |
[12:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[12:25] | And… | 你呢 |
[12:26] | And what? | 我什么呀 |
[12:27] | Your wizard robes are next to go. | 下一个丢的就是你的巫师袍 |
[12:31] | Now that everything’s out on the table, | 现在大家都把话说开了 |
[12:33] | you-you think you two will keep living together? | 你们俩还会继续住在一起吗 |
[12:37] | Despite recent events, | 撇开最近的事不谈 |
[12:39] | I do consider our experiment in cohabitation | 我的确觉得我们的同居实验 |
[12:42] | to have been positive. | 得出了正面的结果 |
[12:44] | Are you saying you’d like to live with me? | 你是在说你愿意和我一起住吗 |
[12:47] | I’m open to the possibility. | 我对此持开放态度 |
[12:53] | Whatever. | 随便你吧 |
[12:57] | You know, if he moves across the hall for good, | 如果他搬到对面去了 |
[12:59] | Leonard could keep the stuff you don’t like in Sheldon’s old room. | 莱纳德就可以把你不喜欢的东西搬到谢尔顿卧室里 |
[13:01] | – Solves everything. – That’s a great idea! | -问题都解决了 -真是个好主意 |
[13:03] | Ooh, maybe I could turn it into a gaming den. | 也许我可以把他卧室改成游戏室呢 |
[13:06] | That would be amazing. | 那可就好玩了 |
[13:06] | Wait, wait, hold on, do what? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[13:07] | Excuse me… that’s my room. | 搞清楚 那可是我的房间 |
[13:10] | But you won’t be living here. | 但你不住在这里了啊 |
[13:11] | But that’s my room. | 可那是我的房间 |
[13:12] | – But you won’t be living here. – But that’s my room. | -可你已经不住了 -可那还是我的房间 |
[13:14] | You guys might want to start eating. | 你们干脆先开始吃吧 |
[13:15] | But you won’t be living here. | 可你已经不住了 |
[13:18] | Sweetie, once you stop paying rent, | 亲爱的 从你不付房租的那一天 |
[13:19] | none of this is really yours. | 房间就不是你的了 |
[13:21] | But that’s my room. | 可那仍然算是我的房间 |
[13:22] | But you won’t be living here! | 可你已经不住了 |
[13:27] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[13:29] | Hey, I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[13:31] | Everybody wants to spend more time with me. | 每个人都希望多和我黏在一起 |
[13:35] | I’m like a man made of sugar in a world of ants. | 我就像是蚂蚁王国里的小糖人 |
[13:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:40] | Mm, night. | 晚安 |
[13:54] | If we did continue living together, | 如果我俩继续同居 |
[13:56] | would it be here? | 我们还会住在这里吗 |
[14:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:01] | It-It could be. | 有可能吧 |
[14:03] | Of course there’s… | 当然我们还有… |
[14:04] | there’s always your apartment. | 还有你的公寓 |
[14:06] | S-Sure, sure, we-we could live in my apartment. | 当然 我们也可以住在我的公寓 |
[14:10] | I hate your apartment. | 我讨厌你的公寓 |
[14:13] | Sorry, you brought it up? | 抱歉 是你自己提起来的 |
[14:16] | Well, I suppose we could find a whole new place. | 算了 也许我们可以重新找个房子住 |
[14:19] | You know, and, technically, | 你知道 从技术上来说 |
[14:20] | we don’t even have to stay in Pasadena. | 我们甚至可以不住在帕萨迪纳 |
[14:22] | We could, we could move to Altadena… | 我们可以搬去阿尔塔迪纳 |
[14:24] | or a place that doesn’t even end in “Dena.” | 或是其他不是以”迪纳”结尾的地方 |
[14:28] | It’s kind of exciting. | 想想就觉得兴奋 |
[14:29] | I mean… we could do whatever we want. | 我们随心所欲地做任何事 |
[14:33] | But what if we move and we don’t like it? | 万一搬过去 发现我们不喜欢怎么办 |
[14:36] | What if there’s a smoker in the building? | 万一楼里有抽烟的呢 |
[14:38] | Or pets? | 或者宠物 |
[14:40] | Or there could be mold. | 兴许还有霉菌 |
[14:41] | There could be traffic noise. | 还有可能有交通噪音 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna have to learn a whole new bus route. | 我还要学新的公交路线 |
[14:53] | Are you trying to soothe me | 你是把《星际迷航》的主题曲 |
[14:54] | by singing the Star Trek theme as a lullaby? | 当摇篮曲哼 来安抚我吗 |
[14:58] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:59] | I’m not a child, don’t do that. | 我又不是小孩了 别这样 |
[15:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:07] | Do you know 2001: A Space Odyssey? | 你知道《2001太空漫游》吗 |
[15:22] | All right, now that’s soothing. | 对的 这才够抚慰人心 |
[15:32] | Look, I-I get it, this is still my room; | 我懂的 这里还是我的房间 |
[15:35] | we haven’t really made it yours. | 我们还没真正把这里变成你的房间 |
[15:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | Which is why I got you this Pink Power Ranger. | 所以我给你买了粉红战士 |
[15:44] | Put it anywhere you like. | 你想放哪都行 |
[15:45] | Okay, but you may feel some discomfort. | 好 不过塞进去的时候你会感到菊花一紧 |
[15:50] | I’m kidding, I want you to feel at home here. | 我开玩笑的 我希望你把这里当家 |
[15:52] | Decorate it any way that makes you happy. | 就按你喜欢的来装修吧 |
[15:55] | Do you really mean that? | 你说真的吗 |
[15:56] | I really do. | 真的 |
[15:57] | Great, and just so you know, | 太棒了 那我也告诉你 |
[15:58] | I’m not getting rid of all your stuff. | 我不会把你的东西都扔了的 |
[16:00] | Yeah? What are you keeping? | 真的吗 你要留什么 |
[16:02] | That candle and you. | 那蜡烛和你 |
[16:06] | What about my robot poster? | 我的机器人海报怎么办 |
[16:08] | I can make do with just the candle. | 只留一个蜡烛我也能过 |
[16:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | I’m struggling with the thought of leaving my old bedroom. | 一想到要从旧卧室搬走 我就浑身难受 |
[16:24] | Can it be more of an internal struggle? | 你就不能自己在内心挣扎吗 |
[16:28] | I need to see it. | 我必须看它一眼 |
[16:31] | While I’m gone, | 我不在的时候 |
[16:32] | don’t breathe on my pillow. | 呼气不许呼到我枕头上 |
[16:35] | How about if I just don’t breathe at all? | 那我干脆不呼吸了可好 |
[16:37] | That’s my girl. | 我的小宝贝最乖了 |
[16:47] | What on earth? | 作什么妖呢 |
[17:02] | What is going on?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[17:04] | Oh, hey, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[17:06] | We turned your room into a sex dungeon. | 我们把你的房间变成性爱地牢啦 |
[17:12] | No! | 不要啊 |
[17:13] | What is happening?! | 怎么啦 |
[17:19] | Okay, last question. | 好吧 最后一个问题 |
[17:20] | The chaps he was wearing… assless? | 他穿的皮套裤 露屁股吗 |
[17:24] | Can we just focus on the decision I’m facing? | 能不能只关注我现在要做的决定上 |
[17:27] | We can, but for the record, | 可以 不过要说清楚 |
[17:29] | all chaps are assless. | 所有的皮套裤 都是露屁股的 |
[17:33] | Gentlemen, please, | 先生们 拜托 |
[17:34] | this is a significant decision. | 这个是重要决定 |
[17:36] | Now, do Amy and I continue living together? | 现在我是要继续和艾米同居 |
[17:39] | Or do I move back in with Leonard? | 还是搬回去跟莱纳德住 |
[17:42] | Over my assless chaps you will. | 你得踏过我穿露屁皮裤的尸体 |
[17:45] | This isn’t complicated. | 这事情没那么复杂 |
[17:48] | Do you love Amy? | 你爱不爱艾米 |
[17:49] | Yes. | 爱 |
[17:50] | Do you like living with her? | 你喜欢和她一起住吗 |
[17:51] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[17:52] | Do you know what you need to do now? | 现在你明白该怎么办了吧 |
[17:56] | Apparently, figure this out on my own | 明白该靠我自己想清楚 |
[17:57] | ’cause you guys are no help at all. | 因为你们一点屁忙都帮不上 |
[18:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:25] | I’m just contemplating Buridan’s donkey. | 我在当布里丹之驴 |
[18:29] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[18:30] | I’ll leave you be. | 那我不打扰你了 |
[18:34] | What, you’re familiar with the reference? | 怎么 你懂这个哏吗 |
[18:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:37] | Jean Buridan proposed a philosophical thesis | 让·布里丹提出的一个哲学论点 |
[18:40] | stating that a hungry donkey | 说把一头饥饿的驴 |
[18:41] | placed between two equidistant bales of hay | 放在两捆完全相同的草料正中间 |
[18:44] | would be paralyzed by indecision | 会因无法做决定而卡在原地 |
[18:46] | and would starve to death. | 最终活活饿死 |
[18:52] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[18:55] | Well, I wouldn’t want you to starve to death, so… | 我不希望你活活饿死 所以 |
[18:59] | …here’s an eggplant. | 给你根茄子 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:05] | You know, some people believe that Buridan | 知道吗 有人说布里丹 |
[19:07] | was plagiarizing Aristotle. | 是抄袭亚里士多德 |
[19:10] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:11] | Although, in Aristotle’s example, | 不过在亚里士多德的例子里 |
[19:13] | he proposed an equally hungry and thirsty man | 说的是一个口渴与饥饿程度相等的人 |
[19:16] | caught between food and drink. | 在食物和水之间犹豫不决 |
[19:19] | Yeah, I wonder if that’s related | 不知道这和十二世纪的 |
[19:20] | to the 12th century Persian philosopher, al-Ghazali | 波斯哲学家安萨里提出的 |
[19:23] | and his story of a man caught between two dates. | 一个男人在两个小妞中犹豫不决有没有关系 |
[19:27] | Are you suggesting al-Ghazali was Aristotelian? | 你是在说安萨里是亚里士多德派的吗 |
[19:30] | ‘Cause if anything, he was anti-Aristotelian. | 可他是最反对亚里士多德哲学的人 |
[19:34] | Al-Ghazali was anti-Aristotelian? | 安萨里反亚里士多德吗 |
[19:37] | Boy, you think you know a guy. | 天啊 真是知人知面不知心啊 |
[19:45] | Okay. Open your eyes | 好了 睁开眼睛 |
[19:47] | and see your new room. | 看看你的新房间吧 |
[19:57] | I-I know I went a little overboard. | 我知道可能有点过了 |
[19:58] | We can always dial it back. | 我们随时可以改回去 |
[19:59] | No, no, no, no, no, | 不用不用 |
[20:00] | it’s-it’s important to me | 只要你对卧室满意 |
[20:01] | that you have the bedroom you want. | 我就开心了 |
[20:03] | Oh, that means so much. I love you. | 对我的意义重大 我爱你 |
[20:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:10] | Just hiding some stuff in your closet, don’t tell Penny. | 往你的橱子里藏点东西 不许告诉佩妮 |