时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There was water everywhere. | 到处都是水 |
[00:05] | It was such a mess. | 场面可惨了 |
[00:06] | That stinks. How long are you out of the apartment? | 太倒霉了 那你得暂离你公寓多久 |
[00:08] | About five weeks. | 大约五周吧 |
[00:09] | Ugh! Did you lose anything valuable? | 你有损失什么值钱财物吗 |
[00:11] | Well, the pipe was over my closet, | 那个管道是在我衣柜上方 |
[00:12] | so all my clothes are gone. | 所以我所有衣物全泡汤了 |
[00:13] | Oh, so nothing. Great. | 那就是没损失 不错 |
[00:17] | Do they know why the pipe burst? | 他们知道管道为何爆裂吗 |
[00:18] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[00:20] | Buildings that have a combination | 那些使用了 |
[00:21] | of copper and galvanized steel | 铜管与镀锌钢管的建筑 |
[00:23] | are susceptible to pinholes and corrosion | 易受水中离子的电迁移率 |
[00:25] | caused by the mobility of ions in the water. | 而导致破洞跟腐蚀 |
[00:32] | Can’t have your head shoved in a toilet as much as I did | 像我这样头常被恶霸塞进马桶里的人 |
[00:34] | and not pick up a few things about plumbing. | 难免会学到一点管道方面的知识 |
[00:38] | Well, if you need a place to crash, you can stay with us. | 如果你需要地方暂住 你可以来跟我们住啊 |
[00:41] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[00:43] | You can stay in Leonard’s room, and we’ll stay at my place. | 你可以睡莱纳德的房间 我跟他住我家 |
[00:45] | You’re sure that’s not an inconvenience? | 你确定不会造成你们不便吗 |
[00:47] | No, not at all. | 不会 完全不会 |
[00:48] | And we live with Sheldon, | 而且我们跟谢尔顿住 |
[00:50] | so the word “inconvenience” has really lost all meaning. | “不便”这个词与我们早已是路人 |
[00:55] | So, technically, I’d be moving in with my boyfriend? | 所以严格上来说 我要跟我男朋友同居了吗 |
[00:58] | I guess so. | 算吧 |
[00:59] | I’d finally get to live alone with my husband. | 而我也终于可以单独跟我丈夫同住了 |
[01:03] | Oh, my, this is a big step. | 天啊 关系迈进了一大步啊 |
[01:05] | For two of us, it’s in the right direction. | 对于咱俩来说 是朝着正确方向迈进 |
[01:12] | Why are you all smiling like crazy people? | 你们为啥都笑得跟傻子一样 |
[01:41] | Cohabitation with my girlfriend? | 与我女友住同一屋檐下吗 |
[01:44] | That’s a great deal to process. | 这可是件大事啊 |
[01:46] | It’s only for five weeks. | 只是同住五周而已 |
[01:47] | Yeah, and we’ll be right across the hall. | 而且我们俩就在对门而已 |
[01:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:53] | What if living together kills the romance? | 万一同住之后浪漫的火花就没了呢 |
[01:57] | Okay, you guys had sex one whole time. | 你们俩滚过足足一次床单呢 |
[02:00] | Nothing can put out a fire like that. | 没有任何事能灭了那”大火” |
[02:04] | Yeah, but what happens when we each get a peek behind the curtain? | 但当我们互相看到了私底下最私密的一面呢 |
[02:07] | I mean, she’s never even seen me unshaven. | 她还没见过我没刮胡子的样子呢 |
[02:10] | You just shaved yesterday. | 你昨天刚刮过了 |
[02:11] | You’re good for three months. | 你接下来三个月都没有这问题 |
[02:14] | Sheldon, I understand your apprehension, | 谢尔顿 我能理解你的考量 |
[02:16] | but let me appeal to the scientist in you. | 但请让我用科学家角度说服你 |
[02:18] | Given the five-week end date, | 同住的时间是五周 |
[02:20] | isn’t it the perfect opportunity to consider this an experiment | 这长度正好适合我们来实验彼此契合度 |
[02:23] | and collect data on our compatibility? | 并搜集数据不是吗 |
[02:25] | Don’t try luring me in with sexy talk. | 少用这种撩人的话来套路我 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 这么说吧 |
[02:30] | Star Trek: The Original Series. | 电视剧《星际旅行:初代》 |
[02:32] | The Enterprise was on a five-year mission to explore new worlds. | 进取号开始了一个五年期探索新世界的任务 |
[02:34] | Think of this as your | 把这件事 |
[02:35] | personal five-week mission to do the same. | 也想成是你个人的五周期任务嘛 |
[02:38] | If you want to lure me in with sexy talk, that’s how you do it. | 你想用撩人的话来套路我 就得像他这样 |
[02:43] | Don’t be proud of that. | 你有毛好骄傲啊 |
[02:47] | So, is that a yes? | 所以你同意了吗 |
[02:48] | Not yet. I… | 还没呢 我… |
[02:50] | How will I learn if I’m comfortable living with Amy | 我如何能确定我是跟艾米相住愉快 |
[02:53] | or just comfortable because I’m in my own apartment? | 还是因为只是在自己家里待得舒服呢 |
[02:56] | Now, if this experiment is going to be valid, | 如果要让这个实验有效 |
[02:57] | I suggest a neutral environment. | 我建议我跟她得住在中立环境 |
[02:59] | Well, where would you go? | 那你们要住哪去 |
[03:01] | Well, ideally, an enclosed, | 理想来说 在新墨西哥州的 |
[03:02] | self-sustaining biodome in New Mexico. | 一个封闭式 能自给自足的生态馆里 |
[03:06] | Where we would eat crops fertilized with our own waste. | 在那里我们吃用我们排泄物施肥的农作物 |
[03:11] | And you were worried about the romance. | 同住怕不浪漫 吃屎就浪漫了吗 |
[03:15] | Wait. Why don’t you guys stay across the hall, | 等等 那你们怎么不直接住去我家 |
[03:17] | and we will live here? | 然后我跟莱纳德住这里 |
[03:19] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[03:20] | If my official residence were across the hall, | 如果我把寝宫移到了对门 |
[03:23] | I wonder if I’d need to knock every time I came over here. | 那我回来这里需不需要敲门呢 |
[03:27] | That’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[03:28] | Maybe just don’t come over. | 要不你就干脆别回来了 |
[03:32] | Historically, I don’t do well with change. | 从过去经验来看 我很不适应改变 |
[03:35] | Okay, it won’t be that bad. | 也不会有那么糟啦 |
[03:37] | We wouldn’t even sit in your spot while you’re gone. | 你不在的时候 我们也不会去坐你的专座 |
[03:39] | You’re darn right, you wouldn’t. | 大胆刁民 你当然不敢 |
[03:40] | No matter where I am, this will always be my spot. | 无论我在哪里 这里永远都是我的专座 |
[03:43] | Like an embassy in a foreign country, | 就像是那些外国大使馆 |
[03:45] | this seat is the sovereign soil of my bottom. | 这座位永远是我屁股不可分割的一部分 |
[03:49] | Just nod and smile. He’s almost gone. | 就点头陪笑就对了 他就要走了 |
[03:54] | Sheldon, what do you think? | 谢尔顿 你觉得呢 |
[03:58] | Very well. I’m on board. | 好吧 我同意 |
[04:00] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:01] | I accept this five-week mission | 我接受这个五周的任务 |
[04:03] | to share a living space with my girlfriend. | 跟我的女朋友分享同一居住空间 |
[04:05] | Oh. This is so exciting. | 好兴奋啊 |
[04:06] | Well, now, don’t be surprised if, like Star Trek, | 但跟《原初系列》一样 |
[04:08] | it’s canceled in three. | 三季就砍的话 也别太惊讶 |
[04:13] | I have to say, I am happy with your OBGYN. | 不得不说 我对你的妇产科医生挺满意 |
[04:18] | Cool. ‘Cause she says you’re doing a great job as | 那就好 因为那医生也很满意 |
[04:21] | “Weird friend who doesn’t have to be at every appointment.” | 你这位”明明不用每次都跟来的怪朋友” |
[04:24] | I’m the son of a gynecologist. I could be helpful. | 我父亲是一名妇科医生 我能帮得上忙嘛 |
[04:27] | It would help if you stopped telling me | 你想帮忙的话就不要跟我说 |
[04:28] | I have a textbook cervix. | 我的子宫颈长得很标准了 |
[04:31] | The polite response is, “Thank you for noticing.” | 有礼貌的回答应该是”谢谢你注意到” |
[04:39] | Let me see the sonogram again. | 再让我看一次B超图 |
[04:41] | Oh, yeah, that’s a good-looking baby for a little gray blob. | 这个小灰团看起来就是一个漂亮宝宝 |
[04:44] | Yeah, we could name him Blobert. | 我们可以给他取名团仔 |
[04:48] | What if it’s a girl? | 如果是女孩怎么办 |
[04:49] | Bloberta. | 灰灰 |
[04:51] | Or Blobbi with an “i.” | 或者是灰妞 |
[04:54] | Are we being silly not finding out the sex? | 我们不问性别是不是太傻了 |
[04:57] | Yeah, I was just thinking the same thing. | 我也正在想这事呢 |
[04:59] | If you want, you can find out right now. | 如果你们愿意 你们现在就能知道 |
[05:02] | The doctor’s gone for the day, so it doesn’t matter. | 医生今天已经下班了 算了 |
[05:05] | Well, somebody else knows because they saw it in the folder. | 有人可是在档案里看到了哦 |
[05:08] | You looked in our folder?! | 你偷看了我们的档案吗 |
[05:09] | It was an accident. | 我不小心看到的 |
[05:11] | The doctor left the folder out on her desk. | 医生就这样随随便便把档案放在她桌子上 |
[05:13] | It’s not my fault I opened it and looked. | 于是我就打开看了 怪我咯 |
[05:16] | So you know the sex of our baby, and we don’t?! | 所以你知道孩子的性别 我们却一无所知 |
[05:20] | Flip a coin. You got a fifty-fifty shot. | 你们也可以投硬币 猜对的机会高达5成 |
[05:24] | – It’s unbelievable. – God, Raj. | -真不敢相信 -你妹的 拉杰 |
[05:26] | What? This is not a problem, okay? | 咋了 这又不是什么问题 |
[05:28] | If you don’t want to know, I don’t have to tell you. | 你们如果不想知道 我不告诉你们就好啦 |
[05:30] | We don’t want you to know! | 我们不想让你知道 |
[05:32] | Okay, well, that’s a problem. | 好吧 这就的确是个问题 |
[05:37] | You know, I’m very proud of you for trying to live with Amy. | 你愿意尝试和艾米同居 我可为你自豪了 |
[05:40] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Of course, the ideal way to conduct this experiment | 其实最理想方式是 |
[05:44] | would be with four pairs of identical Sheldons and Amys. | 使用四组完全一样的谢尔顿和艾米来做实验 |
[05:47] | One pair that was neither dating nor living together. | 第一组不是恋爱关系 也不同居 |
[05:50] | One pair that was dating but not living together. | 第二组是恋爱关系 但不同居 |
[05:52] | One pair that was living together but not dating. | 第三组同居 但不是恋爱关系 |
[05:54] | And then, of course, one pair | 最后 第四组 |
[05:55] | that was living together and dating. | 既是恋爱关系又同居在一起 |
[05:57] | Although, with that many Sheldons, | 不过 如果真有这么多的谢尔顿 |
[05:58] | it’d be such a party, we’d never get anything done. | 大家早就玩得忘乎所以 忘掉实验的事了 |
[06:02] | That was a cute story. | 真是个萌萌的小故事啊 |
[06:04] | So, um… | 那个… |
[06:07] | What did you want to ask me? | 你之前想问我什么来着 |
[06:08] | Well, you’ve lived with your significant other for some time. | 你有过和恋人同居的经验 |
[06:11] | I would like this experiment to go well. | 我希望这次实验可以顺利进行 |
[06:14] | Are there any insights you can share? | 你有什么好建议吗 |
[06:17] | Well, the biggie is, if she has an insane roommate, | 最重要的一点 如果她的室友是个疯子 |
[06:20] | kick him out as soon as possible. | 不要犹豫 立刻把那室友扫地出门 |
[06:23] | You know, Leonard and I were very happy before you came along. | 在你出现之前 莱纳德和我可幸福美满了 |
[06:28] | You’ve been roommates with Sheldon forever. | 你和谢尔顿做了这么久的室友 |
[06:30] | Do you have any advice? | 有什么经验之谈吗 |
[06:33] | I’m trying to think of an answer | 我正努力寻找一个 |
[06:34] | that won’t stop you from doing this. | 不会让你不敢搬进来的答案 |
[06:37] | I know it sounds like a cliche | 虽然这是老生常谈了 |
[06:39] | but compromise is key. | 但退一步真的会海阔天空 |
[06:40] | Never leave a belt on the floor. | 不要把皮带留在地板上 |
[06:42] | At night, they look like snakes. | 在晚上看起来特别像蛇 |
[06:45] | Do little things, like bring her a cup of coffee in bed. | 从小事做起 早上把咖啡送到她床上去 |
[06:48] | Keep M&M’S in your pocket | 口袋里时刻备有巧克力豆 |
[06:49] | in case you have to wait in a long line. | 以防你们俩遇到排长队的时候 |
[06:53] | You’re gonna be seeing each other a lot, | 你们每天都要见好多次面 |
[06:54] | so respect each other’s personal space. | 所以要尊重各自的私人空间 |
[06:57] | He startles easily, so, please, no flash photography. | 他特别容易受惊吓 照相千万别开闪光灯 |
[07:05] | How many pairs of underwear did you pack for the move? | 你这次带了几条内裤 |
[07:08] | I don’t know. I didn’t count. | 我不知道 我没数 |
[07:11] | You truly are the Goofus to my Gallant. | 真是白面秀才遇上了邋遢兵 |
[07:15] | That’s me. Listen, | 对 兵是我 听我说 |
[07:19] | you and I are gonna be sharing a bed. | 你和我要睡在一张床上了 |
[07:22] | You know, this is uncharted territory for both of us. | 这件事对于我俩都是头一次 |
[07:25] | How are you feeling about that? | 你对此有何感想 |
[07:27] | Oh, excited, concerned, | 非常兴奋 有些疑虑 |
[07:30] | a little scared. | 还有点害怕 |
[07:31] | All the same emotions I feel in line at Space Mountain. | 就跟我在迪斯尼太空山排队时的心情一模一样 |
[07:36] | Well, if you’re nervous about the sleeping arrangements, | 如果你是为睡觉的问题而困扰的话 |
[07:39] | maybe we should talk about it. | 也许我们应该好好谈一谈 |
[07:41] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[07:46] | Talk. | 谈吧 |
[07:48] | Well, I imagine one of your concerns | 我猜你的疑虑之一 |
[07:51] | might be coital expectations. | 应该是担心会需要做爱吧 |
[07:53] | Wow, no foreplay or anything, just right to it. | 也不来点前戏 直捣黄龙啊 |
[07:57] | Look, I know this experiment | 我明白这次实验对你来说是 |
[07:58] | is a big step outside of your comfort zone. | 迈出舒适圈的一大步 |
[08:01] | So why don’t we take being physical off the table | 所以我们不如先暂缓发生性关系 |
[08:05] | and maybe later on, | 留到后面 |
[08:06] | once we’re more settled in, we can revisit it. | 等彼此适应下来 再提这个话题 |
[08:10] | You’re really okay with that? | 你对此真的没意见吗 |
[08:12] | I’ve never lived with someone, either. | 我也从来没和别人同居过 |
[08:14] | This is a lot for me, too. | 这对我来说也是大挑战 |
[08:17] | This is such a relief. | 听你这么说我心里就轻松了 |
[08:19] | Honestly, if it didn’t get you all worked up, | 说真的 要不是怕你会欲火焚身 |
[08:20] | I’d kiss you right now. | 我都想吻你来谢你 |
[08:25] | Good call. | 好决定 |
[08:26] | Seeing your Teen Titans underwear | 在看到你的《少年泰坦》卡通内裤后 |
[08:27] | really got my motor running. | 我的确是”性致高昂” |
[08:30] | I know. They probably shouldn’t sell those to children. | 我懂你 这种产品就不该卖给孩子 |
[08:36] | Well, here’s your key. | 钥匙给你 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Enjoy having the place to yourselves. | 好好享受公寓里二人世界吧 |
[08:41] | You enjoy your mission to boldly go | 你们也好好享受 |
[08:43] | where no man has gone before. | 这段从未有人涉足过的伟大任务吧 |
[08:47] | It’s Penny’s bedroom. | 那是佩妮的卧室 |
[08:48] | Plenty of men have gone before. | 涉足其中的男人数不胜数 |
[08:53] | Now, now, there’s no need to make this emotional. | 好了好了 不要把离别搞得这么”难” |
[08:57] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[09:00] | I guess this is it. | 看来要就此别过了 |
[09:02] | You guys have fun. | 祝你们住得高兴 |
[09:03] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[09:08] | Oh, don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[09:09] | Tuesday the air filters need to be changed. | 周二得换空气净化器滤网 |
[09:11] | Yeah, you wrote it on my hand. | 记得 你已经写我手上了 |
[09:16] | Oh, and every other day, | 还有每隔一天 |
[09:17] | check the water level on the avocado pit. | 检查牛油果盆栽的水位 |
[09:19] | I’m on it. | 我来负责 |
[09:20] | 15 years from now, we’ll make guacamole together. | 十五年后 我们可以一起做牛油果酱 |
[09:23] | Leonard, please, let me go. | 莱纳德 别撩我让我走 |
[09:30] | Come on, Sheldon. | 走了 谢尔顿 |
[09:34] | Oh. Bye. | 再见 |
[09:35] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:41] | Well, that’s it. | 就这样 |
[09:42] | For the next five weeks, we are officially living together. | 接下来的五个星期里 我们要正式同居 |
[09:45] | I guess the experiment begins. | 实验就此开始 |
[09:48] | – We did it! – Yeah! | -我们成功了 -好棒 |
[09:55] | Which side of the bed would you prefer? | 你比较想睡在床的哪一侧 |
[09:58] | Doesn’t matter to me. Your choice. | 我无所谓 你选吧 |
[09:59] | No, no, we’re living together now– everything’s equal. | 不行不行 我们现在同居了 一切平等 |
[10:02] | You know? I know that I have a tendency to be controlling, | 其实我知道我的控制欲稍强一点 |
[10:04] | so I would rather you choose. | 所以我希望由你来选择 |
[10:06] | Well, Sheldon, I really appreciate that, | 谢尔顿 你的好意我心领了 |
[10:08] | but these things mean more to you than they do to me, | 但这些事对你来说更为重要 |
[10:10] | so whatever you want. | 所以你想怎样都行 |
[10:11] | Well, clearly, it’s not whatever I want, | 这明显就不是我想怎样都行 |
[10:13] | because what I want is for you to make this decision, | 因为我想要你来做选择 |
[10:15] | and you refuse to do that. | 而你拒绝了 |
[10:18] | Well, I’m not refusing. | 我不是拒绝 |
[10:19] | I’m just trying to be considerate. | 只是想体贴你而已 |
[10:20] | Like when you let me get those shoes | 就像你叫我买那双 |
[10:22] | with the wheels on the bottom, | 鞋底带着轮子的鞋 |
[10:23] | and then watched me roll right into traffic? | 然后眼睁睁看着我滚入车流之中吗 |
[10:26] | – Sheldon, will you please just pick a side? – Fine. | -谢尔顿 你就赶紧选行不行 -好吧 |
[10:34] | Okay. Now, on this side, | 好的 在这一侧 |
[10:37] | I am closer to the exit in case of emergency. | 一旦发生意外 我离出口更近 |
[10:41] | Great. That’s your side. | 很好 你就睡这侧 |
[10:43] | No, but I’m also closer to the entrance in case of attack. | 可一旦有人进屋袭击 我离他也更近 |
[10:48] | Okay, I’ll take that side. | 行 那我就睡那侧 |
[10:49] | Ah, then again, what are the odds of someone attacking me? | 可话说回来 有人来袭击的几率又能有多大 |
[10:51] | Rising rapidly. | 急速增长中 |
[10:56] | Now, this side offers me proximity to the bathroom, | 而在这一侧 方便我去卫生间 |
[10:59] | but I am closer to the window | 但也离窗户较近 |
[11:01] | where perverts can watch me sleep. | 怪叔叔可以偷看我睡觉觉 |
[11:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:06] | What if we do this? | 那这样有没有好点 |
[11:11] | I suppose that works. | 这样也行 |
[11:12] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:18] | Although now I’m kind of worried someone’s hiding behind those drapes. | 不过我现在开始担心有人藏在窗帘后面了 |
[11:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[11:26] | The doctor knows what the baby is, | 医生知道孩子的性别 |
[11:28] | the ultrasound tech knows, Raj knows, | 超声波的技术人员知道 拉杰知道 |
[11:30] | his Grey’s Anatomy online fan group probably knows. | 他在的《实习医生格蕾》线上粉丝群友可能也知道 |
[11:36] | Is it weird we don’t? | 我们不知道会不会很奇怪 |
[11:38] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:39] | Maybe the surprise will make it more fun. | 也许最后的惊喜会让它更有意思 |
[11:42] | Like magic tricks. | 就像魔术一样 |
[11:43] | Remember how disappointed you were | 还记得我跟你揭秘了无穷尽手帕魔术时 |
[11:45] | when I explained the never-ending hanky? | 你当时有多失望吗 |
[11:47] | I was disappointed to see the man I was engaged to | 我失望的是看到我要嫁的男人 |
[11:50] | pulling rainbow scarves out of his fly. | 从他的裤门里拽出一长条彩虹丝巾 |
[11:55] | But how delightful was it when I pulled out | 可你当时明明很高兴看到 |
[11:58] | a bouquet at the end of those scarves? | 丝巾最尾端连着的那束花啊 |
[12:02] | It’ll be the same thing | 所以等医生 |
[12:03] | when the doctor pulls a beautiful surprise out of you. | 从你身体里拽出来个惊喜时 也是一样的 |
[12:08] | Everyone said I could do better. | 所有人都说我插牛粪上了 |
[12:12] | But you didn’t listen, and presto change-o, | 可你没听劝 转眼间 |
[12:14] | my baby’s inside you. Ta-da! | 你怀上了小牛粪 |
[12:27] | Ugh. What is that? | 那是什么玩意儿 |
[12:38] | Why’d you switch sides? | 你为什么换边了 |
[12:39] | Be grateful I’m still in the room. | 本皇没落跑 你就跪谢吧 |
[12:48] | Comfy? | 舒服吗 |
[12:49] | Oh, I’m just happy I don’t know | 我很开心我不知道 |
[12:51] | what this memory foam remembers. | 这些记忆海绵记忆过哪些”姿势” |
[12:55] | Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 |
[12:56] | I know we took coitus off the table, | 我知道我们说好了不交媾 |
[12:58] | but I was wondering how you feel about other forms of intimacy, | 但我想知道你怎么看待其他形式的亲密 |
[13:01] | such as snuggling. | 比如依偎睡觉 |
[13:03] | Well, it’s funny you should ask, | 这个问题问得好 |
[13:04] | because I was wondering how you’d feel | 因为我刚才还在琢磨 |
[13:07] | about separating the two of us with a pillow wall. | 你怎么看待用枕头墙把咱俩隔开这个主意 |
[13:12] | Sheldon, I’ve made more than enough accommodations for you. | 谢尔顿 我为你已经做出很多改变了 |
[13:16] | We’re both grown adults– | 我们都是大人了 |
[13:17] | we’ve been far more intimate than this. | 曾经也有过比这更亲密的举动 |
[13:19] | If you don’t want to snuggle, fine– | 如果你不想依偎着睡 没问题 |
[13:21] | but we’re not building a pillow wall. | 但我不会搭一堵枕头墙的 |
[13:22] | Okay, well, I am sorry. | 好啦 我道歉 |
[13:24] | I’m just worried that my sensitivity to temperature | 我只是担心我对温度的敏感 |
[13:26] | could make this a rough night. | 会让今夜很难熬 |
[13:28] | And no offense, but your bottom radiates enough heat, | 没有恶意 可你屁股辐射出的热度 |
[13:30] | I’m surprised there aren’t iguanas lying on it. | 不禁让我纳闷怎么美洲鬣蜥还没来取暖 |
[13:37] | That’s it. It’s Sheldon’s bedtime. | 到点了 谢尔顿睡觉时间到 |
[13:40] | He is in for the night. | 他今晚在那睡定了 |
[13:41] | Wow. I cannot believe we are alone in our own apartment. | 不敢相信 我们的公寓里就剩我们俩了 |
[13:44] | It’s weird. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[13:46] | This must be how parents feel | 孩子们离家去上大学后 |
[13:47] | when their kid goes off to college. | 家长肯定就是这种感觉 |
[13:51] | Unless they feel sad– then it’s different. | 但如果家长觉得难过那就另当别论了 |
[13:54] | So, what do you want to do? | 你想做什么 |
[13:56] | I know exactly what we are gonna do. | 我太清楚我们要做什么了 |
[13:59] | Really? You’re a genius, | 不是吧 你是天才 |
[14:01] | and that’s the first thing you come up with? | 想到的第一件事就是这个吗 |
[14:04] | Hey, Sheldon’s not here, | 谢尔顿不在 |
[14:06] | so we are going to put on music | 所以我们要来点音乐嗨起来 |
[14:08] | and dance in our underwear. | 穿着内裤舞起来 |
[14:11] | Ugh. Can we just have sex? | 好恶 直接做爱行吗 |
[14:15] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:17] | Once you see my sweet moves, sex is inevitable. | 你见识我的曼妙舞姿后 一定会想扑倒我 |
[14:38] | Inevitable, you say? | 你说”一定会扑倒”是吗 |
[14:42] | I’ll just let my hips do the talkin’. | 我让我的屁屁来回答你好了 |
[14:51] | Screw it. I’m calling and finding out. | 不管了 我要打电话问清楚 |
[14:53] | Good. Call him. | 好 打给他 |
[14:58] | Wait, I’m not sure I want to know. | 慢着 我不确定我想知道 |
[15:00] | But you just said you wanted to know. | 但你刚说了你想知道 |
[15:01] | Well, now I don’t know if I want to know! | 现在我不知道我是否想知道 |
[15:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:06] | Call you back. | 再打给你 |
[15:09] | No, Dr. Feynman. | 不 费曼博士 |
[15:11] | If I solve it for you, you’ll never learn. | 如果我帮你解决了 你怎么能学习呢 |
[15:25] | Wow! Where did you learn these moves? | 你在哪里学会的这些舞步啊 |
[15:27] | The world may have forgotten about Dance Dance Revolution, | 这个世界也许已经遗忘了跳舞机 |
[15:30] | but not this smooth criminal. | 但这个”犯罪高手”可没忘 |
[15:35] | Okay, you’re positive you want to know? | 好了 你确定你想知道吗 |
[15:37] | – Yes. – Okay. Here we go. | -确定 -好的 我打了 |
[15:41] | It’s ringing. | 响了 |
[15:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:46] | – Wait. – Wrong number. | -慢着 -打错了 |
[16:27] | I told you not to do the worm. | 我跟你说了不要跳虫爬式[霹雳舞经典动作] |
[16:32] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[16:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[16:39] | I changed my mind! Hang up! Hang up! | 老娘改主意了 挂掉 挂掉 |
[17:10] | – What are you doing down there? – Hang on. | -你在地上做什么 -稍等 |
[17:13] | Who are you calling? | 你在打电话给谁 |
[17:23] | I’m so sore. | 我浑身酸痛 |
[17:24] | I don’t think I slept two minutes last night. | 我想我昨晚没睡超过两分钟 |
[17:32] | Yeah, get it, girl. | 爽啊 姐妹 |
[17:37] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[17:39] | I feel like I pulled something. | 我觉得我拉伤了 |
[17:40] | Why didn’t you tell me to stop? | 你为什么不叫我停下呢 |
[17:44] | Even more not what you think. | 更加不是你想的那样 |
[17:48] | I don’t know if I can make it through five weeks living with him. | 我不知道能否熬过和他一起住五周时间 |
[17:51] | If you ever need a break, the owner of the train store | 如果你需要甩开他一阵 火车模型店的老板 |
[17:53] | – will let you leave him there while you get a coffee. – Yeah. | -会同意帮你照看他一下 让你去喝杯咖啡 -对 |
[17:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:59] | See? I didn’t knock, but it’s fine. | 看 我没敲门 不过没关系 |
[18:01] | I didn’t knock, but it’s fine. I didn’t knock, but it’s fine. | 我没敲门不过没关系 我没敲门不过没关系 |
[18:05] | So, how is everyone? | 大家还好吗 |
[18:06] | Miserable and exhausted. | 苦不堪言 精疲力尽 |
[18:08] | Really? I slept great. | 是吗 我睡得可香了 |
[18:11] | Well, I didn’t, and it’s your fault. | 我没睡好 都怪你 |
[18:13] | How? You had the whole floor to yourself. | 这话怎么说 整个地板不都归你了吗 |
[18:19] | Sheldon, maybe living together is a bad idea. | 谢尔顿 也许同居不是个好主意 |
[18:23] | Well… Yeah, but what kind of scientists would we be, | 仅仅凭12小时的数据就得出结论 |
[18:25] | drawing a conclusion after only 12 hours of data? | 我们算是哪门子的科学家 |
[18:28] | The kind who almost put a pillow over your face last night. | 昨晚差点用枕头闷死你的那种 |
[18:34] | I anticipated we’d have problems, | 我就知道我们间会出现问题 |
[18:36] | but I never thought your scientific rigor would be one of them. | 但我真没想到你的科学严谨性会是其中之一 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, are you questioning my integrity as a scientist? | 打断下 你是在质疑我作为科学家的诚信吗 |
[18:43] | If the lab room disposable shoe cover fits. | 实验室的一次性鞋套合脚吗 |
[18:48] | Was that a science diss? | 这算是科学版撕逼吗 |
[18:49] | – Yeah. – Was it a good one? | -对 -这句撕得狠吗 |
[18:53] | What would a theoretical physicist | 一个理论物理学家 |
[18:54] | understand about an experiment anyway? | 懂个屁的实验啊 |
[18:56] | I mean, you wouldn’t know a confounding variable | 就算混杂和变量同时扇你耳光 |
[18:58] | if two of them hit you in the face at the same time! | 你都不会感觉到混杂变量 |
[19:03] | And you don’t even get that joke, | 而且你根本听不懂笑点在哪里 |
[19:04] | ’cause you don’t even work with confounding variables! | 因为你根本没和混杂变量打过交道 |
[19:08] | How dare you? | 你胆子够大的 |
[19:10] | Oh, you heard me. | 我说了又怎么样 |
[19:10] | Your experimental bona fides are laughable. | 你的实验诚信度就是个笑话 |
[19:13] | Whoa, whoa! Now you’re making fun of my bona fides? | 你居然敢取笑我的诚信度 |
[19:16] | Can’t make fun of something that’s a null set. | 是空集的东西要如何取笑 |
[19:21] | – I feel like I should say “Damn.” – Do it. | -我感觉这句适合喊个”厉害” -喊吧 |
[19:23] | Damn! | 厉害 |
[19:25] | Well, if you are so protective of the scientific method, | 如果你对科学方法的保护欲这么强 |
[19:28] | perhaps we should use the next five weeks | 也许我们应该用接下来五周时间 |
[19:30] | to finish what we started. | 做完我们已经开始做的事 |
[19:31] | Well, for science, maybe I will! | 为了科学 也许我愿意 |
[19:33] | For science, maybe you should! | 为了科学 也许你应该这样做 |
[19:35] | – Fine! – Fine! | -行 -行 |
[19:35] | – Good. – Great. | -很好 -好极了 |
[19:38] | Do you want to go to our place and make out? | 你想回我们公寓亲热吗 |
[19:39] | Does Stephen Hawking roll through the quad? | 史蒂芬·霍金是坐电动轮椅溜达的吗 |
[19:49] | The new neighbors are weird. | 新邻居真是怪人 |