时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Oh, hey, if you guys are free this weekend, | 你们这周末要是有空 |
[00:04] | I won a night of wine tasting from work. | 公司奖给我一晚品酒之夜 一起去啊 |
[00:06] | That sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思啊 |
[00:07] | How come scientists don’t win free stuff like salespeople do? | 为什么科学家不像销售员有免费东西拿呢 |
[00:11] | ‘Cause we’re not in it for the stuff. | 我们投身科学界不是为了得到东西 |
[00:13] | We’re in it for the groupies. | 而是为了能泡粉丝 |
[00:16] | Personally, | 我个人呢 |
[00:17] | I find the notion of external rewards demeaning. | 觉得外在奖励挺有损人格 |
[00:20] | I pursue science for the intrinsic joy of discovery. | 我投身科学是为了科学发现所带来的欢乐 |
[00:23] | But you always say that you want to win a Nobel Prize. | 但你不是总念叨着要赢个诺贝尔奖吗 |
[00:27] | I also say don’t contradict me in front of my friends, | 我也念叨过不要在我朋友面前吐槽我 |
[00:29] | but that you don’t remember. | 这你丫怎么就没记得呢 |
[00:31] | All right, well, let me know if you guys want to go. | 好了 你们想去的话就告诉我 |
[00:33] | I would love to. | 我愿意 |
[00:34] | I do enjoy the complexity of an aged Pinot noir. | 我就很享受陈酿黑皮诺红酒富有层次的口感 |
[00:37] | I’m sure that would pair nicely | 我相信那红酒一定很搭 |
[00:38] | with your fried nuggets of chicken. | 你这份炸鸡块 |
[00:42] | Well, it sounds like a nice night. We should go. | 听起来会很棒 我们应该去 |
[00:44] | Wine again? | 又是酒吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah, no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:46] | I like my grapes the old-fashioned way: | 我喜欢传统的享用葡萄方式 |
[00:48] | in a juice box. | 就是果汁盒 |
[00:51] | Well, I’m going. | 我就要去 |
[00:52] | You couldn’t stop me from getting a massage at the mall, | 我在商场时 你就阻止不了我去按摩 |
[00:54] | and you’re not stopping me now. | 现在也别想阻止我 |
[00:56] | I shouldn’t have to see my girlfriend | 我为什么要眼睁睁看我女朋友 |
[00:58] | get groped in public by another man. | 在公共场合被别的男人”上下其手”啊 |
[01:00] | And I shouldn’t have to see my boyfriend | 我又为什么要眼睁睁看我男朋友 |
[01:02] | riding on a train for children around the mall. | 坐商场里给小孩玩的小火车啊 |
[01:06] | The little choo-choo for toddlers? | 给儿童坐的那种迷你火车吗 |
[01:08] | And now you know why I needed the massage. | 所以你知道我为什么需要找人按摩了吗 |
[01:11] | Well, we’re out. | 我们不去 |
[01:12] | Bernie can’t drink ’cause she’s pregnant. | 妮妮怀孕了 不能喝酒 |
[01:15] | And she’s pregnant because we had sex. | 而她会怀孕 是因为我们滚床单了 |
[01:17] | And we had sex because… | 而我们会滚床单是因为… |
[01:18] | well, come on. | 这还用说吗 |
[01:22] | It’s okay. You should go. | 没事的 你跟他们去吧 |
[01:24] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:25] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[01:26] | Yeah, give her a break from, “Well, come on.” | 对啊 让她耳根清净 远离”这还用说吗” |
[01:31] | Well, Bernadette, looks like Saturday night, it’s you and me. | 妮妮 看来周六晚是你跟我二人时光了 |
[01:34] | Me? How? Why? | 我吗 怎么 凭啥 |
[01:37] | Well, it makes perfect sense. | 这很有道理啊 |
[01:38] | Because you’re an expectant mother, you can’t drink alcohol. | 因为你身怀六甲 所以不能喝酒 |
[01:41] | I don’t like to. | 我是不喜欢喝 |
[01:42] | You can’t have sushi. | 怀孕不能吃寿司生鱼片 |
[01:43] | I don’t like to. | 我是不喜欢吃 |
[01:44] | You can’t go in hot tubs. | 怀孕不能进浴缸泡热水澡 |
[01:46] | I consider them vats of sweaty people soup. | 而我觉得那是一桶人们的汗水汤 |
[01:50] | Gee, Sheldon, I don’t know. | 谢尔顿 我不知道… |
[01:52] | Oh, come on. | 别怕啦 |
[01:53] | Roller coasters, caffeine, runny eggs– | 过山车 咖啡因 半熟的蛋 |
[01:56] | I’ve been avoiding these things all my life. | 我这辈子一直都在避开这些东西 |
[01:58] | And now, because you’re pregnant, you have to. | 而你现在怀孕了 你不避开这些都不行 |
[02:01] | The difference is she’s bringing life into the world, | 但你们的差别是 她是为世界带来生命 |
[02:03] | and you suck it out. | 而你是带走生命力 |
[02:06] | I guess we could give it a try. | 我们就试试一起玩吧 |
[02:08] | Well, little lady, you’ve heard of party hearty; | 小姑娘 听过用心派对吧 |
[02:11] | get ready to party hardly. | 准备迎接”无心”派对吧 |
[02:15] | I bet you’d like a drink right now. | 我猜你现在一定超想来一杯 |
[02:45] | Hey, you think it’d be okay | 你们会介意 |
[02:46] | if I brought Claire to the wine tasting? | 我带克莱尔去参加品酒吗 |
[02:48] | – Sure. I’d like to meet her. – Oh, that’s great. | -可以啊 我也想见她 -那太好了 |
[02:50] | I’ve been wanting her to meet you guys, too, | 我也想带她见见大家好久了 |
[02:51] | so this seems like the perfect opportunity. | 感觉这次是个很完美的好时机 |
[02:53] | Oh, but I won’t be there. | 但是我不会在场啊 |
[02:55] | Funny how that worked out. | 真是无巧不成书啊 |
[02:58] | Does this mean Emily’s not in the picture anymore? | 所以这代表艾米丽已经宣告出局了吗 |
[03:00] | No, I’m still dating her. | 没有啊 我们还会约会 |
[03:01] | Okay, help me out. | 大神为我指点迷津 |
[03:03] | How are you doing this? | 你是怎么做到脚踏两条船 |
[03:04] | Do they know about each other? | 她们知道彼此的存在吗 |
[03:05] | They know that we’re not exclusive, | 她们都知道我与她们不是专属的关系 |
[03:07] | and we just don’t ask too many questions. | 所以我们就彼此不要问太多问题就好 |
[03:09] | You know, it’s like how I play Warlords of Ka’a with you | 就像我跟你玩”卡亚战神”卡牌游戏 |
[03:12] | and Elder Sign with Frank and Alicia. | 而跟法兰克与艾丽西娅玩《远古封印》 |
[03:17] | Who’s Frank and Alicia? | 法兰克与艾丽西娅是谁啊 |
[03:19] | Y… You and I spend a lot of time together. | 我们相处时间已经够长了 |
[03:21] | Can there be a little mystery between us? | 我们之间就不能有些小秘密吗 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:25] | Everything’s hooked up. We’re ready. | 线路什么的都接好了 准备好啦 |
[03:27] | I am going to record this for posterity. | 我要为后人们录下这一刻 |
[03:30] | All right, here goes nothing. | 好了 去吧 就决定是你了 |
[03:32] | Here goes nothing? | 还”去吧 就决定是你了”呢 |
[03:33] | This is the initial test of our prototype. | 这是我们原型的首次测试 |
[03:35] | Can we give it a little more gravitas? | 能不能用词正式大气一点 |
[03:37] | Fine. | 行 |
[03:38] | Preliminary trial of the infinite persistence | 无限持续陀螺仪导向系统 |
[03:40] | gyroscopic navigational system: phase one commencing. | 初步实验: 第一阶段开始 |
[03:44] | Eh… maybe it’s your voice. | 可能是你声线的问题 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna see if I can get James Earl Jones to do it in post. | 我看看能不能找詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯配音吧 |
[03:57] | It’s… it’s-it’s beautiful. | 太 太美了 |
[04:02] | Actually, it’s making me dizzy. | 其实我看得有点头晕了 |
[04:04] | Good, it’s not just me. | 太好了 原来不止我一个 |
[04:12] | Hello. | 您好 |
[04:13] | Hey, Claire. | 克莱尔 是我 |
[04:14] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[04:15] | Hi, yeah. | 是这样的 |
[04:16] | Um, I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[04:17] | if you’re free Saturday night, | 如果你周六晚有空 |
[04:20] | all my friends are going to a wine tasting. | 我的小伙伴们要一起去品酒之夜 |
[04:22] | Sure, I guess. | 好啊 可以吧 |
[04:24] | If you don’t think meeting your friends is too big a step. | 你不觉得我见你的朋友们进展太快就行 |
[04:27] | Why would it be too big a step? | 为什么这会算进展太快呢 |
[04:29] | I don’t know. I just don’t want things to get weird. | 不知道啊 我不想事情发展得奇怪 |
[04:33] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的啦 |
[04:36] | People meet people all the time, | 人生就是不断地认识新的人 |
[04:37] | and it isn’t weird. | 怎么会奇怪 |
[04:38] | I met Bon Jovi once, which you’d think might be weird. | 我见过歌手邦·乔飞 你可能觉得会很怪 |
[04:41] | Turns out, total sweetheart. | 但结果呢 人家好得不得了 |
[04:44] | Okay, but you and I have been keeping things casual. | 但我们一直处于顺其自然的状态 |
[04:48] | Uh, will you introduce me as your friend | 所以你会跟朋友介绍我是你的朋友 |
[04:50] | or as your girlfriend? | 还是女朋友呢 |
[04:52] | What if I like them | 万一我喜欢他们 |
[04:53] | and they don’t like me? | 他们不喜欢我怎么办 |
[04:54] | What if they like me and I don’t like them? | 万一他们喜欢我 我不喜欢他们怎么办 |
[04:57] | Boy, it wasn’t this hard with Bon Jovi. | 天啊 跟邦·乔维见面都没这么多事儿 |
[04:59] | I said, “You rock,” he said, “Thanks, man,” | 我说”你最摇滚最屌” 他说”谢啦 兄弟” |
[05:01] | and that was that. | 仅此而已 |
[05:11] | Hey, you ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[05:12] | – Hang on. – What are you doing? | -等等 -你在干嘛 |
[05:14] | Oh, I found a scratch-and-sniff book about wine tasting. | 我发现一本品酒的书 后面有香味刮刮卡 |
[05:14] | 全名为”The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert” 作者是侍酒大师理查德·贝茨 书后配有一张酒香轮盘 | |
[05:19] | It teaches the different flavor notes to look for. | 它教人们根据不同的味道去识别葡萄酒 |
[05:21] | You actually smell the wine? | 你真的能闻香知酒吗 |
[05:23] | I mostly just smell my nasal spray. | 大多时间我只闻到我喷鼻剂的味道 |
[05:26] | Are your sinuses acting up? | 你的鼻炎又发作了吗 |
[05:28] | Since my preschool got a bunny. | 打从我幼儿园来了一只兔子就没好过 |
[05:31] | Hey, are you still hanging out with Bernadette tonight? | 你今晚还打算跟伯纳黛特一起过吗 |
[05:33] | Yes. | 当然 |
[05:34] | And we’re going to prove that we don’t need alcohol | 我们要证明不需要酒精 |
[05:36] | to enjoy ourselves. | 也能玩得开心 |
[05:37] | Oh, good for you. | 挺适合你俩的 |
[05:38] | Or caffeine, tobacco, sushi, | 也不需要咖啡因 香烟 寿司 |
[05:40] | soft cheese, processed meats and Jacuzzis, | 软干酪 加工肉类 按摩浴缸 |
[05:43] | which can all be harmful to an unborn baby. | 这些对肚子里的宝宝都会造成伤害 |
[05:46] | No HoneyBaked Ham in a hot tub– got it. | 泡澡时不能吃蜂蜜火腿 懂了 |
[05:49] | Oh, no bubble baths either. | 也不能洗泡泡澡 |
[05:50] | They can increase the risk of a urinary tract infection. | 那会增加尿路感染的风险 |
[05:52] | Okay, have fun. | 好的 好好玩 |
[05:53] | Oh, and no swordfish, king mackerel, shark or tilefish, | 不能吃箭鱼 大耳马鲛 鲨鱼或方头鱼 |
[05:57] | which are all high in mercury. | 这些鱼类含汞量高 |
[05:58] | We’re leaving now! | 我们走了 |
[05:58] | Oh, and no contact with guinea pigs | 还不能跟接触豚鼠 |
[06:00] | or hamsters or their droppings, | 仓鼠或它们的粪便 |
[06:02] | uh, no-no cat litter boxes, no paint fumes… | 不能碰猫砂盆 不能闻油漆味 |
[06:05] | Okay, we’re leaving, love you, bye! | 我们走啦 爱你哦 再见 |
[06:09] | Boy, do I love restrictions. | 条条框框什么的最棒了 |
[06:15] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[06:16] | Oh, we’re the first ones here. | 我们比他们先到一步 |
[06:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:23] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:31] | You know, I don’t remember the last time | 我不记得上一次 |
[06:32] | it was just you and me hanging out. | 咱俩独处是什么时候了 |
[06:34] | Oh, I do. It was three years ago. | 我记得 那是三年前 |
[06:37] | Oh, yeah, and we said we should do it more often. | 是啊 我们还说以后要经常聚聚 |
[06:41] | And-and here we are. | 然后就是现在了 |
[06:52] | So, Sheldon and Bernadette are hanging out. | 谢尔顿和伯纳黛特在一起呢 |
[06:54] | I know. What are they gonna talk about? | 是啊 他们会聊什么呢 |
[06:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:00] | I really don’t know. | 我是真心不知道啊 |
[07:04] | – Oh, good! – Oh, thank God! | -太好了 -谢天谢地 |
[07:07] | You guys been here long? | 你们俩来很久了吗 |
[07:08] | No, two minutes. | 不 刚到两分钟 |
[07:09] | But yes. | 但的确很久了 |
[07:12] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔呢 |
[07:13] | Oh, she’s meeting us here. | 她直接来这里找我们 |
[07:14] | Hey, guys, do me a favor | 伙计们 帮我个忙 |
[07:16] | and don’t ask too many questions about the relationship. | 不要问太多关于我俩关系的事 |
[07:18] | We’re just keeping it casual. | 我们现在是顺其自然的状态 |
[07:20] | Oh, so I shouldn’t ask her how she feels about being | 所以我不该问她 作为你的后宫中的 |
[07:22] | a member of your harem? | 其中一名妃子 有何感想吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, I know you’re teasing, but watch out for karma. | 我知道你只是耍嘴皮 但小心遭报应 |
[07:28] | Hey, Penny, isn’t that your old boyfriend Zack? | 佩妮 那不是你的前男友扎克吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:32] | Are you gonna say hi to him? | 你要过去跟他打招呼吗 |
[07:33] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道耶 |
[07:35] | Hey, while you decide, | 你犹豫时我问下 |
[07:36] | who was better in bed: | 谁床上功夫更了得 |
[07:37] | big hot Zack or wheezy little Leonard? | 是龙精虎猛扎克哥 还是气喘小弟莱纳德 |
[07:43] | Neener neener. | 现世报 来得快 |
[07:47] | I brought sparkling cider. | 我带了气泡苹果汁 |
[07:48] | Oh… the bubbles tickle my nose. | 气泡会让我鼻子发痒 |
[07:52] | I’ll just open this now | 我现在就打开好了 |
[07:53] | so it can get nice and flat before we drink it. | 等我们喝的时候 就没气又好喝了 |
[07:57] | So what do you want to do tonight? | 你今晚想干点什么呀 |
[07:59] | Oh, I have quite the evening planned. | 我已经都计划好了 |
[08:01] | Our fetus-friendly festival of fun begins | 我们的欢乐爱胎节 第一个节目是 |
[08:04] | with an in-depth look at the world of model trains, | 深入观察现代火车的世界 |
[08:07] | and then we’ll kick things up a notch and explore | 然后我们把快乐加倍 去探索 |
[08:10] | all the different ways that you can make toast. | 制作吐司的各种不同途径 |
[08:13] | There’s more than one? | 吐司不就一种吗 |
[08:16] | – You’ve heard of French toast? – Yeah. | -你知道法式吐司吗 -知道 |
[08:17] | – Cinnamon toast? – Yeah. | -肉桂吐司呢 -知道 |
[08:19] | – Melba toast? – Yeah. | -梅尔巴吐司 -知道 |
[08:20] | You get where I’m going here? | 你懂我话中的意思了吧 |
[08:23] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[08:28] | I’m getting an earthy note. | 我闻到了土香 |
[08:30] | Ah, there’s definitely some oak. | 肯定掺杂着一丝木香 |
[08:32] | Also, uh, cherries? | 还有 樱桃香吗 |
[08:34] | I smell nothing. | 我啥也闻不到 |
[08:37] | Really? Nothing? | 不是吧 啥味儿都没有吗 |
[08:40] | Just a… whole lot of Afrin. | 全是我鼻喷剂的味道 |
[08:44] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[08:45] | Oh. Zack, hi! | 扎克 你好啊 |
[08:46] | You guys remember Zack. | 你们都记得扎克吧 |
[08:47] | – Yeah, hey, buddy. – Hello. | -当然 你好啊 兄弟 -你好 |
[08:49] | Hey, did you two get married? | 你们俩结婚了吗 |
[08:50] | – We did. – Yeah, mm-hmm. | -是的 -对 |
[08:52] | To each other? | 是跟对方吗 |
[08:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:56] | Cool. ‘Cause other than when you broke up with him | 酷 因为除了当你跟他分手后 |
[08:59] | and dated me, then broke up with me, | 来跟我约会 然后又跟我分手 |
[09:01] | and then dated me one more time | 然后在回到他身边之前 |
[09:02] | before going back to him, | 再次跟我约会的这些时候 |
[09:03] | I was always rooting for you two. | 其余时候我一直很看好你们俩哦 |
[09:06] | Thanks. | 多谢赏识 |
[09:07] | So how’s the science world? | 科学世界还好吗 |
[09:09] | What are you guys up to? | 你们几个在鼓捣啥呢 |
[09:11] | W-We’ve actually been working on a prototype | 我们为我们之前发明的导向系统 |
[09:12] | for a navigation system we invented. | 研发一个原型 |
[09:14] | But we won’t bore you with the details. | 但怕烦到你 细节方面我们就不说了 |
[09:16] | Are you kidding? I love science. | 开什么玩笑 我爱科学 |
[09:18] | Einstein, Stephen Hawking, | 爱因斯坦 史蒂芬·霍金 |
[09:20] | 迈克·泰森是世界著名职业拳手 奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森是以从事科学传播闻名的美国天文学家 | |
[09:20] | Mike deGrasse Tyson. | 迈克·德葛拉司·泰森 |
[09:23] | Mike deGrasse Tyson? | 迈克·德葛拉司·泰森吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, you know, the boxer who grew a mustache | 是啊 就是拳手泰森留了小胡子后 |
[09:27] | and became a scientist. | 成为了科学家泰森 |
[09:30] | So what’s your invention? | 你们发明了什么 |
[09:32] | Well, we’re using quantum vortices | 我们用量子旋涡 |
[09:34] | to replace gyroscopes in guidance systems. | 替换了导向系统中的陀螺仪 |
[09:37] | What’s neat is that they can maintain | 最酷的是它可以永久性地 |
[09:38] | angular momentum indefinitely. | 保持角动量 |
[09:40] | Angular momentum. | 角动量 |
[09:42] | I was wondering about that. | 我正好也在想这个问题呢 |
[09:46] | You could put it in a satellite or a rocket, | 它可以安置在卫星或火箭上 |
[09:49] | and it’ll run forever. | 就可以永久运行 |
[09:50] | Cool. | 很酷嘛 |
[09:52] | Could it be used for missiles and war stuff? | 那它可以应用在导弹或者其他武器上吗 |
[09:55] | Yeah, but we didn’t create it for weapons. | 当然可以 但我们发明它不是为了制造武器 |
[09:57] | And I doubt the military would be interested | 我也怀疑军方会不会对 |
[09:59] | in our little guidance system. | 我们这小小的导向系统感兴趣 |
[10:01] | Is it better than the one they use now? | 这玩意能比得上他们现在的技术吗 |
[10:02] | – A lot! – Way better. | -好太多了 -甩他们几条街 |
[10:07] | You sure you guys are smart? | 你们这群家伙真的智商超群吗 |
[10:15] | “H-O” gauge trains are 1/87 scale. | H-O级别的火车是1/87比例的 |
[10:19] | “N” gauge are 1/160 scale. | N级别的火车是1/160比例的 |
[10:22] | And that brings us to “Z” gauge, at a | 另外还有Z级别的火车 |
[10:24] | “you could easily swallow it, don’t ask how I know,” | 它的比例大小为”可随口吞下 别问我怎么知道” |
[10:27] | 1/220 1/220. | |
[10:29] | I’m sorry, I have to ask. | 抱歉 我还是想问一下 |
[10:31] | When I was five, I ingested a “Z” gauge locomotive. | 我五岁的时候 吞下了一个Z级别的火车头 |
[10:34] | I spent the next three days saying, “I think I can pass it, | 接下来的三天我一直默念着 “顺利出洞 |
[10:37] | I think I can pass it, I think I can pass it.” | 顺利出洞 顺利出洞” |
[10:42] | What is it about trains that you like so much? | 你为什么这么喜欢火车呢 |
[10:45] | What an interesting question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[10:47] | When I was a child, life was confusing | 小时候 生活对我来说 |
[10:50] | and chaotic for me, and trains represented order. | 无序又复杂 火车则代表了一种秩序 |
[10:53] | I could line them up, categorize them, control them. | 我可以排列 分类 控制火车 |
[10:57] | I guess you could say that | 可以说 在这个纷乱的世界中 |
[10:59] | they gave me a sense of calm in a world that didn’t. | 只有火车才能带给我一丝平静 |
[11:03] | That’s lovely, Sheldon. | 真有爱 谢尔顿 |
[11:05] | Well… other than when they’re chugging through your bowels, | 除了它们会在你肠道里嚓嘎前进之外 |
[11:07] | these things are magic. | 火车真是最棒的了 |
[11:12] | I have to admit, I’ve been worried about | 我必须承认 从一开始 |
[11:13] | the military applications since we started talking about this. | 我对技术被用到军事用途的事就很担心 |
[11:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:18] | Why didn’t you say something? | 那你怎么不说出来 |
[11:20] | Same reason I don’t talk about ass cancer. | 就像我从来不提菊花癌一样 |
[11:22] | It’s not a pleasant topic. | 这个话题可不怎么愉快 |
[11:24] | You can’t let this stop you. | 你们不能就此放弃啊 |
[11:26] | Almost any scientific advancement can be used | 几乎所有的科学发展都可以 |
[11:28] | for destructive purposes. | 应用在破坏性的目的上 |
[11:30] | It’s true. Even Einstein’s theory of relativity | 没错 就连爱因斯坦的相对论 |
[11:32] | was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons. | 后来也应用在了核武器的研发上 |
[11:35] | E = mc2 E equals MC squared. | |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:38] | “E” is for energy, “M” for mass, | E表示能量 M代表质量 |
[11:39] | and “C” for the speed of light. | C表示光速 |
[11:43] | How do you know that? | 你怎么懂这个 |
[11:45] | Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer. | 莱纳德每次拖延射精时间时就念叨这个 |
[11:51] | Hey, Raj. | 拉杰 |
[11:52] | Hey, Claire. Good, you’re here. | 克莱尔 你来了 |
[11:54] | Guys, this is my friend Claire. | 各位 这是我朋友克莱尔 |
[11:56] | We’re casually dating, and there’s no need | 我们只是顺其自然的交往而已 |
[11:58] | for any further questions about it. | 请大家不要再问问题 |
[12:03] | Would you like a glass of wine? | 你要来杯酒吗 |
[12:03] | I said no questions! | 人家说了不要问 |
[12:08] | And last but not least, | 最后也是同样重要的一点 |
[12:10] | this is one that I like to call Star Wars Toast because… | 我喜欢把这个叫做星球大战吐司 |
[12:14] | it has a light side and a dark side. | 因为它兼具了”光明”和”黑暗”两面 |
[12:21] | All righty, it’s time for Dungeons & Dragons! | 好了 到了玩《龙与地下城》游戏的时候 |
[12:24] | Dungeons & Dragons. | 《龙与地下城》 |
[12:26] | That sounds about right. | 真是不意外 |
[12:28] | You’re gonna enjoy this. | 你肯定会喜欢这游戏的 |
[12:30] | I designed it especially for you. | 我是专门为你设计的版本 |
[12:32] | Okay, but just for a little bit. | 好 但我只玩一小会就好 |
[12:33] | Oh, I have a feeling that once you start, | 我有预感 一旦你开始玩了 |
[12:35] | you’re not gonna want to or be allowed to stop. | 一定会乐此不疲 根本停不下来 |
[12:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[12:42] | You bet. | 好了 |
[12:44] | Your name is Bernatrix. | 你名叫博纳特克斯 |
[12:46] | You are a warrior queen. | 你是一名战士女皇 |
[12:48] | You’re strong, beautiful and tall. | 你人高马大 美艳绝伦 |
[12:52] | I like the idea of being tall. | 我喜欢人高这个设定 |
[12:54] | I think you’re gonna like a lot of things I have in store. | 我还有好多你肯定喜欢的东西呢 |
[12:57] | For example, in this world, only the men get pregnant, | 比如 在这个世界里 只有男人才会怀孕 |
[13:00] | so your husband is home trying not to pee when he laughs. | 所以你老公正在家苦练不要一笑就尿 |
[13:04] | This is getting fun. What’s next? | 有意思 然后呢 |
[13:06] | You’re parched and weary from battle. | 你结束了战斗 又渴又累 |
[13:09] | You stand in front of a tavern that serves the coldest, | 你来到了一家酒馆面前 |
[13:12] | most delicious ale in all the realm. | 这里有全世界最好喝最冰的麦芽酒 |
[13:15] | Oh, I haven’t had a drink in months. | 我好几个月没喝酒了 |
[13:17] | What do you do? | 你会怎么做 |
[13:19] | I storm in, slam my sword down, | 我如狂风般冲进去 丢下我的宝剑 |
[13:21] | and say, “Barkeep, bring me the strongest ale you have | 说 “小二 给老娘把最烈的麦芽酒 |
[13:24] | and serve it in the skull of a Goblin!” | 装在哥布林妖精的头骨里端上来” |
[13:29] | He wants to see I.D. | 小二要求查看你的身份证 |
[13:34] | So, Claire, we’ve heard so many wonderful things about you. | 克莱尔 我们听了很多关于你的好话呢 |
[13:38] | Really? Like what? | 真的吗 什么好话 |
[13:42] | Uh, mostly Penny’s heard them. | 大部分都是佩妮听说的 |
[13:47] | Boy, you get some dirty looks over there | 你过去要加冰块时 |
[13:49] | when you ask for ice. | 会有不少鄙视眼光传来啊 |
[13:52] | Zack, this is my friend Claire. | 扎克 这是我朋友克莱尔 |
[13:54] | You’re hot. You seeing anybody? | 你真漂亮 有对象吗 |
[13:57] | Uh, she’s seeing me. | 她的对象就是我 |
[13:59] | Why’d you say she’s your friend? | 那你干嘛说她是你朋友 |
[14:00] | We’re just keeping it casual. | 我们只是顺其自然而已 |
[14:01] | Why is he being casual with you? You seem great. | 他为什么只是和你顺其自然 你人挺不错啊 |
[14:03] | I don’t know. Ask him. | 我也不知道 问他吧 |
[14:05] | Why are you being casual with her? She seems great. | 你为什么只是和她顺其自然 她人挺不错啊 |
[14:15] | Maybe we should take a step back. | 也许我们应该退一步 |
[14:18] | Take a step back? | 为啥要退一步 |
[14:19] | I’m not a young man anymore. | 我已经过了迎风尿三丈的年纪了 |
[14:23] | No, I mean reevaluate what we’re doing with the guidance system. | 不 我是说重新考虑一下导向系统的事 |
[14:27] | But I got a baby on the way. | 我马上就要当爸爸了 |
[14:29] | I got to make some money. | 我必须得多赚点钱 |
[14:30] | What good is money gonna do | 如果我们不小心引发了世界末日 |
[14:32] | if we inadvertently bring about Armageddon? | 要那么多钱又能干什么 |
[14:34] | Okay, let me stop you right there. | 等等 你先打住 |
[14:35] | We absolutely know our invention | 我们清楚知道自己的发明 |
[14:37] | will not be used to destroy the world. | 不会被用来毁灭世界 |
[14:39] | How? | 怎么知道 |
[14:40] | Because no one from the future | 因为没人从未来穿越回来 |
[14:42] | has come back to kill us. | 追杀我们 |
[14:46] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[14:47] | You got something better? | 你有更好的想法吗 |
[14:49] | Well, not really. | 并没有 |
[14:50] | Okay, then. | 那不就得了 |
[14:57] | Geez, how much wine did you drink? | 天啊 你喝了多少酒啊 |
[14:59] | Not a lot. | 不多 |
[15:00] | I just couldn’t start until you walked away. | 只是你不走开 我尿不出来 |
[15:06] | The Hell Prawn lunges out of the hot spring! | 地狱虾猛然冲出温泉 |
[15:10] | You block it with your shield. | 你用盾牌将其抵挡 |
[15:12] | Do you attack? | 你要出击吗 |
[15:13] | Does it have eyes? | 它有眼睛吗 |
[15:14] | Three giant red ones and they never blink. | 三只血红色巨眼 从来不眨一下 |
[15:17] | It’s unsettling. | 看得人发毛 |
[15:20] | I stab it in the middle eye! | 我刺入中间那只眼 |
[15:22] | Good choice! | 明智之举 |
[15:23] | Critical hit! Your sword goes | 致命一击 你的剑 |
[15:25] | through its eye into its tiny brain. | 刺穿它的眼睛 直插进它的小脑子 |
[15:27] | With its final dying gasp, it says, | 它奄奄一息地说 |
[15:29] | “You have reduced me to a pile of sushi. | “你已经将我贬为一堆寿司 |
[15:33] | Enjoy me with this packet of soy sauce. | 配上这包酱油 好好享用我吧 |
[15:37] | It’s low sodium.” | 这是低钠酱油哦” |
[15:42] | Okay, I guess I should eat the Hell Prawn. | 好的 我会把地狱虾吃掉 |
[15:44] | Using your sword, | 你用自己的剑 |
[15:45] | you prepare a beautiful sushi dinner. | 做出了华丽的寿司大餐 |
[15:47] | You slip into the hot spring and enjoy the warm water | 你将身子浸入温泉 享受着温水 |
[15:50] | on your aching joints. | 泡着你疼痛的关节 |
[15:51] | As you happily close your eyes, | 你满足地闭上眼睛 |
[15:53] | you recall the incredible evening you’ve had | 回味着这不可思议的夜晚 |
[15:56] | and notice that your… | 并发现自己的… |
[15:58] | …feet and ankles are smaller than they’ve ever been. | 脚和脚踝 比从前还要纤细 |
[16:03] | The end. | 结束 |
[16:05] | Wow, this night turned out to be so much more fun than I thought. | 今晚比我预想的有趣多了 |
[16:07] | Oh, the fun doesn’t stop. | 欢乐尚未停歇 |
[16:09] | You’re still going home with a goodie bag full of toast. | 你还能带满满一包吐司回家呢 |
[16:15] | Thank you for this. | 谢谢你做的这些 |
[16:16] | You know, ever since people found out I’m having a baby, | 自从大家发现我怀孕后 |
[16:19] | I feel like I became Pregnant Bernadette. | 都将我当成孕妇伯纳黛特看待 |
[16:22] | It was nice to take a little break tonight. | 今晚能暂时放下这包袱 真是太好了 |
[16:24] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[16:26] | From the moment people realized I was a genius, | 自从大家发现我是个天才后 |
[16:28] | I’ve been Sheldon the Genius. | 我就一直被当作天才谢尔顿 |
[16:32] | Although I’ve never really wanted a break from that, | 不过我从来没想过甩掉这包袱 |
[16:34] | so I suppose I don’t understand. | 所以我大概也不理解 |
[16:36] | Which is ironic | 这多讽刺 |
[16:37] | ’cause, you know, genius. | 毕竟我是个天才 |
[16:42] | Well, thanks again. | 再次谢谢你 |
[16:43] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[16:44] | And any time you need a break from being Bernadette the Pregnant, | 你什么时候想摆脱孕妇伯纳黛特这包袱 |
[16:47] | Bernatrix the Warrior Queen is here waiting. | 战士女皇博纳特克斯随时在此等候 |
[16:50] | I might just take you up on that. | 那我就恭敬不如从命了 |
[16:52] | Well, mind you now, | 提醒你哦 |
[16:53] | that offer’s only good until the third trimester. | 此邀约仅在晚期妊娠前有效 |
[16:55] | I can’t risk getting amniotic fluid on my spot. | 我不能冒着我的专座被羊水沾到的风险 |
[17:01] | Hey, dude, you’re killing me with Claire. | 哥们 你在破坏我和克莱尔的关系 |
[17:05] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[17:06] | I mean, come on, look at you. | 我是说 瞧瞧你 |
[17:08] | You’re classically handsome, | 典型美男子 |
[17:10] | you’ve got a swimmer’s body. | 还拥有游泳健将的身材 |
[17:11] | Next to you, I look like me. | 在你身旁 我就被打回原形了 |
[17:15] | Oh, man, I didn’t mean to do that. | 兄弟 我不是故意的 |
[17:18] | But I do appreciate you recognizing my swimmer’s body. | 不过谢谢你看出了我游泳健将的身材 |
[17:22] | Which, incidentally, | 这是个意外 |
[17:23] | 马可波罗是一个在泳池玩的捉迷藏游戏 一个人当鬼蒙上眼睛去抓其他人 | |
[17:23] | I got from playing Marco Polo at the YMCA. | 我在基督青年会玩”马可波罗”游戏练出来的 |
[17:28] | Yeah, okay, just… do me a favor | 好吧 帮我个忙 |
[17:31] | and stop talking about how great Claire is. | 不要再说克莱尔多棒多好了 |
[17:34] | Anything for you, my little foreign friend. | 乐意效劳 我的外国小友人 |
[17:38] | So, I got to ask, | 我得问一句 |
[17:39] | does Raj bring around other girls? | 拉杰会带别的姑娘跟你们玩吗 |
[17:43] | Uh, you know, | 这个嘛 |
[17:44] | I-I’m not really around that much. | 我不经常跟他们一起玩 |
[17:46] | Amy knows much more than I do. | 这事艾米比我可清楚多了 |
[17:49] | I don’t think you have anything to worry about. | 我觉得你没什么可担心的 |
[17:51] | Raj is a terrific guy, loyal to a fault. | 拉杰人很好 过分忠诚 |
[17:54] | Yeah. He still has an AOL address. | 对啊 他还没丢掉美国在线的邮箱呢 |
[17:58] | I see what you’re saying. | 我懂你的意思 |
[18:00] | She’s not so great. | 她也没有多好嘛 |
[18:08] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[18:09] | He says crazy things all the time. | 他总说傻话 |
[18:10] | Uh, watch. Marco. | 不信你看 马可 |
[18:10] | 游戏中鬼会先喊”马克” 躲起来的人就回”波罗” 让鬼由声音来判断其他人躲在哪里 | |
[18:11] | Polo! | 波罗 |
[18:15] | So, uh, what are you guys talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[18:18] | Your friends were just telling me about | 你朋友们正跟我讲 |
[18:20] | all the other girls you’re dating. | 你约会的其他姑娘的事儿呢 |
[18:23] | Why would you do that? | 你们干嘛要这样 |
[18:24] | I specifically asked you not to do that. | 我特地嘱咐过你们不要说 |
[18:27] | We didn’t. | 我们没说 |
[18:28] | You just did. | 你刚自己说了 |
[18:33] | Maybe none of you guys are smart. | 看来你们没一个智商超群 |
[18:43] | Morning. | 早 |
[18:44] | Morning. | 早 |
[18:46] | Ugh. Too much wine. | 酒喝太多了 |
[18:48] | Oh, I overdid it myself last night. | 我昨晚也是吃太多了 |
[18:50] | Hair of the dog. | 我也要来片回魂吐司 |
[18:50] | 宿醉时靠再喝酒缓解痛苦的方法 又被称为喝”回魂酒” | |
[18:54] | Hey, did you ever think about the military applications | 你有没有想过我们的导向系统 |
[18:57] | for the guidance system? | 被用到军事用途上 |
[18:58] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:00] | Does it bother you? | 你心里不会不舒服吗 |
[19:02] | No, it did at first, | 不啊 虽然一开始会 |
[19:04] | but then I talked it through with Frank and Alicia, and… | 然后我跟法兰克与艾丽西娅聊过以后 |
[19:10] | …they really helped put things into perspective. | 他们真的让我换个新角度看待这件事 |
[19:13] | Who are these people? | 这俩人是谁啊 |
[19:17] | Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. | 莱纳德 朋友就像厕纸 |
[19:21] | It’s good to have extras under the sink. | 洗手台下面多备着几卷准没错 |