时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have a question about Batman. | 我有个跟蝙蝠人有关的问题 |
[00:05] | Batman is a man who dresses up like a bat. | 蝙蝠人是个穿得像蝙蝠的人 |
[00:10] | Man-bat is a part man, part bat hybrid. | 人蝠是半人半蝙蝠的混种生物 |
[00:15] | Now, if Man-Bat dressed up as a man to fight crime, | 如果人蝠打扮成人去打击犯罪 |
[00:19] | would he be Man-Batman? | 那他会变成人蝙蝠人吗 |
[00:23] | No, he’d be Bat-Man-Bat. | 不会 他会变蝙蝠人蝠 |
[00:26] | But wouldn’t Man-Batman just be a Batman | 但是人蝙蝠人不应该是蝙蝠人 |
[00:26] | 如蜘蛛人就是被放射性蜘蛛咬过后 才获得类似蜘蛛般的能力 | |
[00:29] | that was bitten by a radioactive man? | 被放射性人类咬过之后的样子吗 |
[00:31] | But Batman is a man. | 但蝙蝠人本来就是人啊 |
[00:33] | You’re talking about a man who would have the powers of a man. | 你刚才说人被赋予人的能力 |
[00:36] | That’s just Man-Man. | 就像是人类吃了人人果实 |
[00:39] | Well, isn’t Man-Man just man? | 但人人其实不就是人而已吗 |
[00:42] | But what if Man-Man dressed as a bat? | 但要是人人穿成像蝙蝠呢 |
[00:43] | Well, that’s just Batman. | 那就是蝙蝠人啊 |
[00:44] | No, if a man dresses as a bat, | 不对 一个人穿上蝙蝠装 |
[00:46] | that’s Batman, but if Man-Man dresses as a bat, | 那是蝙蝠人 但如果是人人穿上蝙蝠装 |
[00:48] | that’s Batman-Man. | 那就是蝙蝠人人 |
[00:52] | So does that answer your question? | 这样算回答了你的问题吗 |
[00:54] | Oh, I haven’t asked it yet. | 我还没问我的问题呢 |
[00:57] | Oh, that’s Claire. Got to run. | 是克莱尔 我得先走了 |
[00:59] | I thought you were back with Emily. | 我还以为你跟艾米丽复合了呢 |
[01:00] | Uh, actually I’m… seeing both of them. | 其实我… 同时在跟她们交往[看] |
[01:04] | You mean like through their window from behind a bush? | 你是指躲在她们窗外草丛偷看的”看”吗 |
[01:08] | No, I’m actually dating two women. | 不是 我是指同时跟两个女生交往 |
[01:12] | Later. | 回头见 |
[01:14] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[01:15] | The guy who for years couldn’t even talk to women | 这多少年来不敢跟女人说话的人 |
[01:18] | is suddenly going out with two of them? | 居然突然就开始脚踏两条船 |
[01:20] | – How is that possible? – I know. | -这怎么可能 -对啊 |
[01:21] | Scientists have tried to reproduce it with computational models, | 科学家一直试图用计算模型模拟这件事 |
[01:24] | but, in each case, the world blows up. | 但所有尝试中 最后世界都会爆炸 |
[01:33] | Seriously, that guy’s dating two women? | 说真的 这家伙居然能享齐人之福 |
[02:05] | What, why did you get a party sub? | 你为什么买了一个派对潜艇堡 |
[02:07] | People are coming over; it looked fun. | 大家要来玩 这样感觉有意思啊 |
[02:09] | Well, we’re only watching Game of Thrones. | 我们只是要一起看《权力的游戏》 |
[02:11] | A party sub implies it’s a party. | 但派对潜艇堡意味着会有派对 |
[02:14] | Your attendance implies it’s not. | 但你会出席已意味着不会有派对 |
[02:18] | I like a party as much as the next man, | 我喜欢派对的程度与一个普通人无异 |
[02:20] | as long as the next man doesn’t like a party. | 前提是这普通人并不喜欢派对 |
[02:23] | Oh, by the way, don’t forget, | 对了 你别忘了 |
[02:24] | tomorrow is our quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting. | 明天是我们的室友协议季度大会 |
[02:27] | Oh, Sheldon, we don’t need a meeting every three months. | 谢尔顿 我们不需要每三个月就开一次会吧 |
[02:29] | Well, it sounds like the kind of thing one would bring up | 你这个提议感觉就很值得 |
[02:31] | at a quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting. | 在明天的季度大会上提出呢 |
[02:34] | Lucky for you it’s tomorrow. | 你真走运 会议刚好在明天 |
[02:37] | Oh, you know what? I’m not going. | 我告诉你 我是不会参加的 |
[02:39] | Well, you have to go. | 你必须得参加 |
[02:41] | It’s Penny’s first time leading the Pledge of Allegiance. | 明天是佩妮首次主持效忠宣誓呢 |
[02:45] | This meeting is a waste of time. | 这个会议根本就是浪费时间 |
[02:47] | Whether we make the switch | 比如决定要不要 |
[02:48] | from Post Raisin Bran to Kellogg’s Raisin Bran | 从早餐谷物产品A换到产品B这种事 |
[02:50] | should not require parliamentary procedure. | 不需要经过议会程序来定好吗 |
[02:54] | You realize one of them has sugar on the raisins. | 你知道其中一款里的葡萄干上有糖吧 |
[02:57] | You’re the only one who eats them! | 反正都是你一个人吃啊 |
[03:00] | And yet you get to weigh in. | 而你居然有幸能提出意见呢 |
[03:02] | Democracy– it’s pretty cool, isn’t it? | 民主 就是这么酷 对吧 |
[03:05] | I’m not going; you can’t make me. | 我不参加 你也逼不了我 |
[03:06] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 那我们就走着瞧 |
[03:08] | What is the problem? | 怎么啦怎么啦 |
[03:09] | He says he’s not coming to the Roommate Agreement meeting tomorrow. | 他说明天不来参加室友协议季度大会 |
[03:12] | Well, why the hell did I memorize the Pledge? | 那我不是白背了效忠宣誓词吗 |
[03:17] | You have fun. I will not be attending. | 祝玩得愉快 我反正不参加 |
[03:18] | Oh, fine. We don’t have to have | 行啊 你要是不想参加 |
[03:20] | a Roommate Agreement meeting if you don’t want to. | 我们以后可以不办室友协议季度大会啊 |
[03:21] | – Thank you. – Of course, it will require a vote. | -谢谢 -但这件事需要经过投票表决 |
[03:23] | Unfortunately, my official gavel is in my bedroom, | 遗憾的是 我的正式木槌放在房间里 |
[03:26] | but luckily, I have my travel gavel. | 但好在我的旅游随身木槌在这 |
[03:32] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你是在耍白痴 |
[03:33] | There’s a motion on the floor, “I’m ridiculous.” | 有一个动议”谢尔顿是在耍白痴” |
[03:35] | Do we have a second? | 有人附议吗 |
[03:37] | There is no second. | 无人附议 |
[03:38] | The motion is denied. | 动议驳回 |
[03:39] | Next time, make sure you have the votes first. | 下次请确保有人会投票 |
[03:40] | That was embarrassing. | 刚才也太丢人了 |
[03:44] | Can you please talk to him? | 你能跟他说说吗 |
[03:45] | Well, why are you fighting him on this? | 你为什么要跟他争这事啊 |
[03:46] | Because I am tired of him always getting his way. | 因为我受够了什么事都得顺他意 |
[03:49] | We don’t need a stupid meeting. | 我们又不需要这傻逼大会 |
[03:50] | We don’t even need a Roommate Agreement, | 我们甚至都不需要狗屁《室友协议》 |
[03:52] | and I hope that sandwich does cause a party! | 而且我还真希望这潜艇堡能招来派对呢 |
[03:56] | Well, I will still come to your meeting. | 我还是会来参加你的大会 |
[03:58] | Well, I should hope so. Tomorrow’s picture day. | 希望如此啊 明天可是拍照日 |
[04:02] | Why are you taking his side? | 你为什么站他那边啊 |
[04:03] | Because it’s important to him, | 因为这事对他很重要 |
[04:05] | and when we signed the Roommate Agreement, we made a deal. | 我们签署《室友协议》时 就同意了这事啊 |
[04:07] | Y-You keep talking like that, you’re gonna make color guard. | 你再这么讲话 很快就要荣升扛旗者了 |
[04:14] | – Man, I’m worn out. – I know. | -天啊 我真是心力交瘁 -对啊 |
[04:16] | Imagine if we were actually moving. | 想象一下如果真像游戏里那么跑动 |
[04:20] | No, it’s just, ever since I started dating | 不是啦 我是说自从我开始 |
[04:23] | Claire and Emily at the same time, it’s exhausting. | 跟克莱尔和艾米丽同时交往 真是精疲力尽啊 |
[04:27] | You’re exhausted? | 你这就精疲力尽啦 |
[04:28] | Try folding every five pages in a pregnancy book | 等你试过孕妇书里每五页就折个角 |
[04:31] | so your wife thinks you read it. | 好让你老婆觉得你有读 你才知道累 |
[04:34] | But, dude, you’re so lucky. | 但兄弟 你很幸运了 |
[04:36] | Getting to stay home at night with the woman you love. | 每晚能在家与你相爱的女人共度 |
[04:39] | I guess I am lucky. | 我的确很幸运 |
[04:41] | You are, because dating two women, | 没错 如果你同时和两个女人约会 |
[04:44] | I mean, I can’t even remember | 我是说 我都不记得 |
[04:47] | the last time I slept in my own apartment. | 上一次我睡在自己家是何年何月了 |
[04:50] | I wake up and I’m like, “Am I at Claire’s or am I at Emily’s? | 我每天醒来就想 “这是克莱尔还是艾米丽家 |
[04:53] | Is there a third girl I’ve forgotten about?” | 还是某个我想不起芳名的新妞家” |
[04:55] | Like… | 就像是 |
[04:57] | “Where am I?” | “我在谁家香闺啊” |
[05:00] | Hey, Raj. | 拉杰 |
[05:01] | Hey, how’s the mommy-to-be? | 准妈咪 你还好吗 |
[05:03] | Good. A little tired. | 还好 有点小累 |
[05:04] | I feel you. I’ve been dating multiple women. | 我感同身受 我最近和好几个妹子约会来着 |
[05:09] | You sure you don’t want to come watch Game of Thrones with us? | 你确定不跟我们一起看《权力的游戏》吗 |
[05:11] | You guys have fun. | 你们自己慢慢看 |
[05:12] | I’m just gonna snuggle up in bed with a book. | 我去床上窝着看书就好 |
[05:14] | Oh, that sounds great– a bed to yourself. | 听起来好爽啊 一个人独占一张床 |
[05:17] | Can’t even remember what that’s like. | 我都想不起那种感觉是什么样了 |
[05:23] | Are you up-to-date on Game of Thrones? | 你熟悉最新的《权力的游戏》剧情吗 |
[05:25] | Mm, I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[05:26] | Dragons, snow zombies, | 龙呀 雪僵尸啊 |
[05:29] | and all the hot guys are dead. | 还有凡是长得帅的家伙都死了 |
[05:32] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这我可不确定了 |
[05:33] | Theon Greyjoy looks pretty good | 席恩·葛雷乔伊的长相 |
[05:35] | for a guy who had his genitals cut off. | 对于没了小弟弟的人来说 相当不错了 |
[05:40] | Uh-oh, somebody’s still pouting. | 哎哟喂 有人还在闹小情绪呢 |
[05:42] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[05:43] | If it’s because you lost a stick, | 如果是因为掉了一根”小棒子” |
[05:45] | I know where it went. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[05:49] | Not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[05:50] | You know you’re gonna make up with him. | 明知道会和好 |
[05:51] | Can we just skip to that part? | 就不能直接跳到握手言和的那刻吗 |
[05:52] | Oh, of course, because I’m the only adult around here. | 对 因为我是这里唯一一个成熟的人 |
[05:55] | Really? The only adult? | 真的吗 唯一成熟的人 |
[05:56] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[05:58] | Tonight I’ll be watching a show rated M.A., | 今晚我要看的节目可是标识为M.A.的 |
[06:00] | and that stands for “Mature Audiences,” buster. | 意思是成年观众 你个小屁孩 |
[06:04] | All right, you would think “the only adult” | “唯一成熟的人”可不会因为 |
[06:06] | wouldn’t let something silly ruin our entire night. | 一些蠢事而破坏别人整晚的情绪 |
[06:08] | And I’d think you’d understand why I’m annoyed. | 我还以为你会理解我不爽的原因呢 |
[06:11] | All this could be avoided if you’d just come to the meeting. | 只要你来参加大会 不就没这些事了吗 |
[06:13] | I don’t want to. | 人家不想参加 |
[06:15] | Oh, it’s just a meeting. | 只是一个大会而已 |
[06:16] | – One simple meeting. – Stop saying “meeting”! | -一个简单的大会 -不要再提大会两个字了 |
[06:18] | * Meeting, meeting, bo-beeting * | * 大会 大会 三四五六七 * |
[06:19] | * Banana-fana, fo-feeting * | * 你不想听 我却偏要提 * |
[06:21] | * Fee-fi mo-meeting… * | * 大灰 打毁 答慧 * |
[06:22] | I brought my famous spinach dip. | 我带来了我的招牌菠菜蘸酱 |
[06:24] | Yo, Amy, just one second. | 艾米 等一下 |
[06:25] | * Meeting. * | * 大会 * |
[06:30] | I’m not sure if I’m hoping for a boy or a girl. | 我不知道自己想要个儿子还是女儿 |
[06:33] | I mean, if it’s a boy, | 如果生的是儿子 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna have to teach him to play catch. | 我就得教他玩接投球 |
[06:37] | Which means I’m gonna have to Google “How to play catch.” | 那我就得上网去查怎么玩接投球 |
[06:41] | If it’s a girl, I mean… | 如果生的是女儿 |
[06:44] | they’re so innocent and… | 她们那么天真无邪 |
[06:46] | you know how guys are. | 而你知道男人都是什么鬼样子 |
[06:47] | Totally, guys are the worst. | 真的 男人都不是好东西 |
[06:50] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 |
[06:53] | I let Emily make me a frittata | 我让艾米丽给我做了意大利烘蛋 |
[06:56] | and I kept the leftovers in Claire’s fridge that night. | 然后把吃剩的留在克莱尔的冰箱里 |
[06:59] | I’m such a dog. | 我真是个渣男 |
[07:04] | There you go again. | 你又来了 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry, have I been complaining about it too much? | 抱歉 我是不是抱怨得太多了 |
[07:08] | Actually, what you’re doing is pretending to complain, | 其实你现在是在假抱怨 |
[07:11] | but really trying to brag. | 真显摆 |
[07:12] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[07:13] | “Oh, I wish could enjoy a cup of tea | “人家真希望可以安静喝完一杯茶 |
[07:16] | without a naked girl bouncing up and down on me.” | 而没有裸女在我身上跳来跳去” |
[07:21] | I never said that. | 我从未说过这话 |
[07:23] | “Don’t you hate it when you can’t remember whose bra it is | “人家记不得掉在沙发里的胸罩到底是谁的 |
[07:26] | you found wedged in your couch?” | 真是好讨厌哦” |
[07:30] | Okay, that I said. | 好吧 这话我说过 |
[07:32] | But that’s a real problem! | 但这是真实的问题啊 |
[07:34] | You give a girl another woman’s bra, | 你把一个妹子的胸罩给了另一妹子 |
[07:36] | and you will not be having sex with her that night. | 你那晚上就别想和那妹子滚床单了 |
[07:38] | Maybe the other girl, but not her. | 也许还能和另一个妹子睡 但这妹子绝对没戏 |
[07:48] | What’s going on with him? | 他怎么了 |
[07:49] | Oh, he’s all bent out of shape | 他为了参不参加 |
[07:51] | about having a Roommate Agreement meeting. | 室友协议大会而闹别扭呢 |
[07:53] | Apparently, perfect attendance isn’t cool anymore. | 这年头完美出勤率貌似不够酷炫了 |
[07:57] | Don’t worry, he’ll come around. | 别担心 他会想明白的 |
[07:59] | Well, I get why he’s annoyed. | 我能理解他为什么不高兴 |
[08:01] | Well, then you don’t understand what’s happening. | 那是你不明白到底是怎么回事 |
[08:03] | See… | 你看 |
[08:04] | Leonard refused to participate | 莱纳德拒绝出席 |
[08:06] | in a mandatory quarterly Roommate Agreement meeting. | 一个强制性的室友协议季度大会 |
[08:08] | This is what a generation raised on Bart Simpson looks like. | 这就是以巴特·辛普森为榜样养育下一代的恶果 |
[08:13] | You love The Simpsons. | 你明明自己也爱看《辛普森一家》 |
[08:14] | I love Lisa Simpson. | 人家喜欢的是丽莎·辛普森 |
[08:20] | Well, I know how he feels. | 我能理解他的感受 |
[08:21] | I never enjoyed our Relationship Agreement meetings. | 我就不喜欢咱俩的恋爱协议大会 |
[08:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:25] | You were pretending? | 你之前都是假装的吗 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:29] | No! | 不可能 |
[08:30] | I don’t believe you. I could tell. | 我不相信 我能分清真假 |
[08:38] | “Oh, Sheldon, | “哇 谢尔顿 |
[08:40] | I never thought re-filing a matter | 我从未想过在常务委员会里 |
[08:42] | in a standing subcommittee could be so fascinating.” | 重审一个议题会如此让人目眩神迷” |
[08:49] | Hmm, what do you think? | 你觉得这是真是假 |
[08:52] | You don’t know? | 你分不清吗 |
[08:59] | Hey, did I say something to upset you? | 我是不是说了什么惹你不高兴了 |
[09:01] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[09:03] | Really? Because usually we walk side by side, | 是吗 因为通常我们都肩并肩一起上楼 |
[09:05] | and I just went up two flights of stairs | 而今天我爬了两层楼梯 |
[09:06] | staring at your bottom. | 都是跟在后面盯着你的屁股 |
[09:10] | Just drop it. | 消停会儿吧 |
[09:11] | Okay, I think I see what’s happening here. | 好吧 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[09:14] | You’re jealous of me. | 你嫉妒我 |
[09:15] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:16] | What could you possibly have that I would be jealous of? | 你有什么好让我嫉妒的 |
[09:19] | It’s not what I have, | 不是我有什么 |
[09:20] | it’s how many people I’m having it with. | 而是我跟多少人一起”分享” |
[09:25] | Come on, Sheldon, we’ll watch Game of Thrones over here. | 走吧 谢尔顿 我们去对面看 |
[09:27] | Gladly. | 乐意之极 |
[09:28] | Oh, good, go. You know, it’ll be nice to | 好啊 走吧 我高兴还来不及呢 |
[09:29] | watch an episode without someone saying, | 终于看剧的时候没人在旁边说 |
[09:31] | “I read the books. | “我看过原著 |
[09:32] | Don’t get too fond of this character.” | 别太喜欢上这个角色” |
[09:35] | It’s not always because they die. | 不全是因为他们会死啊 |
[09:37] | In one case, it’s because they’ve become involved | 举个例子 某角色是因为跟 |
[09:39] | with underground tree people from the dawn of time. | 太古之初就有的地下的森林之子扯上关系 |
[09:41] | Yeah, but I won’t say who it is. | 是的 但我不会说是谁 |
[09:43] | It’s Bran! | 是布兰 |
[09:45] | Wait, what is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[09:47] | Leonard’s being a jerk, so we’re gonna watch over here, | 莱纳德是个混球 所以我们要在这边看剧 |
[09:49] | Do you guys want to watch with us? | 你们俩想跟我们一起看吗 |
[09:51] | As long as I don’t have to watch with him. | 只要不跟他一起看就行 |
[09:52] | Fine, I don’t want to watch with you either. | 好啊 我也不想跟你一起看 |
[09:54] | I’ll go over here. | 我去那边 |
[09:55] | Why do you get to pick? | 凭什么你来选 |
[09:56] | Okay, then you go there! | 好 那你去那边好啦 |
[09:57] | Don’t tell me where to go! | 老子爱去哪儿就去哪儿 |
[10:00] | Howard, just come in here. | 霍华德 你快进来吧 |
[10:01] | Yeah, come on, Raj. | 来这边 拉杰 |
[10:03] | Wait, did Amy make her spinach dip? | 慢着 艾米有做菠菜蘸酱吗 |
[10:05] | She did. | 做了 |
[10:06] | And I’m gonna eat it all! | 老子会帮你吃光光 |
[10:16] | So what the hell happened? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[10:18] | Oh, I just ran out of patience with Sheldon’s nonsense. | 我对谢尔顿的胡闹失去了耐心 |
[10:20] | Tell me about it. I’ve had it with Raj, too. | 深有同感 我也受够拉杰了 |
[10:23] | You know, like women, | 其实男人像女人一样 |
[10:24] | men have a monthly hormone cycle. | 每个月也会有荷尔蒙变化周期 |
[10:26] | Dips in testosterone can cause irritability. | 睾丸激素的下降会导致男人易怒 |
[10:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[10:30] | Maybe my male cycle synced up | 或许我的男性周期刚好 |
[10:31] | with Raj’s actual period. | 跟拉杰的女性经期同步了 |
[10:36] | If Sheldon’s testosterone dipped, he’d become a butterfly. | 如果谢尔顿的睾丸激素下降 他要变成蝴蝶了 |
[10:42] | Maybe someone’s here to apologize. | 可能有人上门赔礼道歉了 |
[10:46] | Hey, Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[10:50] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[10:55] | Is this not a dress-up party? | 这不是换装派对吗 |
[10:58] | No. | 不是 |
[11:02] | Was it ever a dress-up party? | 从一开始就不是换装派对吗 |
[11:06] | No. | 不是 |
[11:07] | Howard, didn’t you tell me it was a dress-up party? | 霍华德 你是不是告诉我这是换装派对 |
[11:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:22] | I was told this is where to go if I’m mad at Howard. | 据说如果不爽霍华德 就应该来这边 |
[11:29] | May I take your cloak? | 我帮您把斗篷挂起来吧 |
[11:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:33] | This thing kept getting caught in the chain of my bike. | 这玩意一直被卷进我自行车的链条里 |
[11:37] | Well, I’ll catch you up. | 我来给你说明一下情况 |
[11:39] | Uh, Penny is angry at Leonard, Leonard’s angry at me and Penny, | 佩妮不爽莱纳德 莱纳德不爽我和佩妮 |
[11:42] | I’m angry at Leonard and Amy, | 我不爽莱纳德和艾米 |
[11:44] | Raj is angry at Howard, | 拉杰不爽霍华德 |
[11:46] | and I’m angry at George R.R. Martin | 我不爽乔治·R·R·马丁 |
[11:48] | ’cause there are no new books for me to spoil for Leonard. | 因为他不出新书 害我不能跟莱纳德剧透 |
[11:52] | So what happened with you and Howard? | 你和霍华德怎么了 |
[11:54] | Says I was talking too much about dating Claire and Emily, | 他嫌我不停说跟克莱尔和艾米丽约会的事 |
[11:57] | and I accused him of being jealous. | 我说他就是嫉妒我 |
[11:59] | I’m jealous. | 我也嫉妒你 |
[12:01] | Closest I’ve come to dating two women | 我最接近跟两个女人约会的一次 |
[12:03] | was that time I dated one woman. | 就是我跟一个女人约会的那次 |
[12:09] | I don’t know how you put up with it. | 真不知道你怎么受得了他 |
[12:11] | He’s impossible. I mean, holding a meeting | 他简直有病 居然开个会 |
[12:13] | to decide what breakfast cereal we should buy. | 来决定我们该买哪个早餐麦片 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Cap’n Crunch with Crunch Berries, move on. | 有脆浆果的那款脆脆船长麦片 行了 |
[12:21] | Anyway, Amy, thank you for sticking up for me. | 总之 艾米 谢谢你挺我 |
[12:24] | Oh, I honestly couldn’t care less. | 老实说 我完全不在乎这事 |
[12:28] | Sorry? | 我没听错吧 |
[12:29] | Well, I just took your side ’cause sometimes I get annoyed | 我挺你是因为有时我不爽 |
[12:31] | at how close Sheldon and Penny are. | 佩妮和谢尔顿的关系那么亲近 |
[12:34] | Well, they argue all the time. | 他们吵个不停好吗 |
[12:35] | They aren’t that close. | 没有很亲啦 |
[12:37] | Who’s always comforting him when he’s upset? | 是谁总在他不高兴时安慰他 |
[12:40] | – Penny, but… – Who’s the only one | -佩妮 可… -是谁 |
[12:41] | who can make him take his medicine when he’s sick? | 能让他生病时把药吃下去 |
[12:43] | I try to hide it in his peanut butter, | 我试过把药藏进他的花生酱里 |
[12:45] | but he spits it out. | 但他吐了出来 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | And did you know she has him add things to the Roommate Agreement | 那你知道佩妮让他在《室友协议》里加了条款 |
[12:53] | so she can get her way and not fight with you about it? | 让她既能得到想要的 又不用跟你吵架吗 |
[12:56] | Son of a bitch. | 这个贱人 |
[13:04] | Why is that funny? | 你乐什么 |
[13:05] | I don’t know. I like the pain of others. | 不知道 我喜欢幸灾乐祸 |
[13:09] | Oh, then you’ll enjoy this. | 那你对这个肯定喜闻乐见 |
[13:11] | Bernadette does the same thing with you and Koothrappali. | 伯纳黛特对你和库萨帕里也是一样的 |
[13:14] | No, she doesn’t. | 她才没有 |
[13:15] | She defends him all the time. | 她总是替他说话 |
[13:17] | She does not. | 她才没有 |
[13:19] | Who told you to stop making all those Gandhi jokes about him? | 是谁告诉你 不要再对他开甘地玩笑的 |
[13:23] | Well, she did. | 是她 |
[13:25] | And human resources. | 还有人力资源部 |
[13:29] | Who do you think told Koothrappali to go to human resources? | 你觉得是谁让库萨帕里去人力资源部投诉 |
[13:33] | Son of a bitch. | 这个贱人 |
[13:38] | You’re right, it feels good. | 你说得对 的确挺乐的 |
[13:43] | All right, it’s almost game time. | 好了 游戏时间马上到了 |
[13:47] | Get it? | 懂没 |
[13:48] | Game of Thrones, game time? | 《权利的游戏》 “游戏”时间 |
[13:52] | Two women, huh? | 这也能俩女友啊 |
[13:57] | Oh, perhaps it’s Amy coming to her senses. | 可能是艾米脑子终于转过来了 |
[14:02] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:03] | You know, you don’t need to use Sheldon to get your way with me | 其实你没必要利用谢尔顿 |
[14:05] | in a dumb Roommate Agreement. | 在愚蠢的《室友协议》里搞定我 |
[14:06] | Where’d you get that from? | 谁告诉你的 |
[14:07] | From Amy. | 艾米 |
[14:09] | Ugh. Amy, why did you tell him that? | 艾米 你为什么告诉他 |
[14:11] | Because you were defending Sheldon like you always do. | 因为你总是替谢尔顿说话 |
[14:14] | I don’t always defend Sheldon. | 我没有总替谢尔顿说话 |
[14:15] | Oh, yes, you do. You know you have a weird | 你有 你知道你自己对他有 |
[14:17] | brother-sister-Elliott-E.T. Relationship with him. | 诡异的姐弟加埃利奥特与ET情感 |
[14:18] | 埃利奥特是电影《E.T.外星人》中 与E.T.感情深厚的男主角 | |
[14:21] | What about your weird relationship with him? | 那你对他的诡异情感呢 |
[14:23] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[14:24] | I’m like the little girl in Poltergeist | 我就像是鬼片里不怕死的小女孩 |
[14:26] | and he’s the creepy thing in the TV. | 而他就是电视里的那个妖魔鬼怪 |
[14:29] | Um, guys? | 各位 |
[14:31] | Were there any nuts in that food? | 食物里是不是有坚果啊 |
[14:33] | I don’t think so. Why? Well… | 应该没有 怎么了 |
[14:35] | just a feeling. | 就是有不祥的感觉 |
[14:46] | It just said “Italian sub.” | 它就叫意大利三明治 |
[14:48] | I had no idea mortadella has pistachios in it. | 我没想到意大利香辣肠里会有开心果 |
[14:52] | Interesting fact: | 有意思小知识 |
[14:54] | In Italian, the “Morta” In “Mortadella” means death. | 在意大利语中 意辣肠的前半段有死亡的意思 |
[14:59] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[15:01] | I didn’t say “fun” fact. I’m not a monster. | 我可没说”有趣”小知识 我又不是冷血怪物 |
[15:06] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[15:08] | Now it’s a fun fact. | 现在就是有趣小知识了 |
[15:11] | Boy, stuff like this really puts things in perspective. | 天啊 这种事情真能让人更理智看问题 |
[15:15] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么穿成这样子 |
[15:16] | Oh, uh, Howard thought it’d be funny | 霍华德骗我这是个换装派对 |
[15:19] | to tell me it was a costume party. | 他觉得看我出糗很有意思 |
[15:21] | That wasn’t nice. | 这太坏了吧 |
[15:22] | No, but he almost died, so we’re cool. | 不过他差点死了 我们扯平了 |
[15:28] | You know, if you think about it, tonight was kind of like | 仔细想一想 其实今晚就像 |
[15:31] | a real-life Game of Thrones. | 现实版的《权力的游戏》 |
[15:33] | How? | 怎么会 |
[15:34] | Well, Howard eating that pistachio | 霍华德吃下开心果 |
[15:36] | was like when King Joffrey got poisoned. | 就像乔佛里被毒死那幕 |
[15:38] | Okay, well, that was murder, this was an accident. | 可那是谋杀 这是意外 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:43] | But you using Sheldon to do your dirty work | 可你利用谢尔顿去干那些肮脏勾当 |
[15:46] | is like when Cersei used the King’s Guard to do her bidding. | 正像瑟后利用御林铁卫执行她的命令一样 |
[15:49] | Cersei uses her body to manipulate men. | 瑟后是靠卖肉操控男人 |
[15:52] | Penny just takes me to The LEGO store. | 佩妮只是带我去了乐高店 |
[15:57] | Okay. Oh, how about this? | 好的 那这个呢 |
[15:59] | Stuart’s dressed like a brother of the Night’s Watch, | 斯图尔特穿得像个守夜人的兄弟 |
[16:01] | and they don’t have sex. | 而他们没女人睡 |
[16:03] | – There you go. – That’s true. | -说得好 -没有错 |
[16:04] | Fair enough. | 没瑕疵 |
[16:09] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[16:11] | Just a little embarrassed I had to be carried down the stairs | 就是觉得被人像抱婴儿一样抱下楼 |
[16:14] | like a baby. | 有点丢人 |
[16:16] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:19] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[16:21] | That was scary. | 太吓人了 |
[16:22] | Well, the important thing is | 重点是 |
[16:23] | I said that big sandwich would ruin everything, | 我说过那个三明治会毁了一切的 |
[16:25] | and I was right. | 被我言中了吧 |
[16:31] | Hey, Jon Snow! | 琼恩·雪诺 |
[16:33] | How come your horse has a basket on it? | 你的马上怎么还有个篮子 |
[16:39] | How come your head has your face on it? | 你的脑袋上怎么还有张脸 |
[16:43] | They don’t wear bicycle helmets in Game of Thrones. | 《权力的游戏》里可不会戴自行车头盔 |
[16:46] | You’re thematically inaccurate, | 虽然你装扮有瑕疵 |
[16:48] | but I applaud your commitment to safety. | 但我为你的安全意识点赞 |
[16:53] | Don’t you guys have anything better to do? | 你们就没别的正经事可干了吗 |
[16:55] | Better than watching a guy in a fur cloak | 比看一个穿皮草斗篷的人 |
[16:57] | ride a girl’s bike? Nope. | 骑妇女车还重要的事吗 没有 |
[17:01] | That’s it, | 够了 |
[17:02] | you just lost bathroom privileges at the comic book store. | 你们刚刚失去了漫画店里的厕所特权 |
[17:13] | Horse has a basket on it. Stupid… | 有篮子的马 一群傻子 |
[17:25] | Leonard. | 莱纳德 |
[17:26] | Leonard. Leonard. | 莱纳德 莱纳德 |
[17:29] | What? | 干嘛 |
[17:31] | I never got to ask my question about Batman. | 我还一直没机会问你那个蝙蝠人的问题 |
[17:36] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[17:38] | If Batman were bitten by a radioactive Man-Bat, | 如果蝙蝠人被一个放射性的人蝠咬了后 |
[17:42] | and then fought crime disguised as Man-Bat, | 然后穿成人蝠的样子去打击犯罪 |
[17:45] | would he be Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Man | 那他是人蝠人蝠人吗 |
[17:48] | or simply Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Batman? | 还是人蝠人蝠蝙蝠人 |
[17:54] | Is he still wearing the Batman suit under the Man-Bat suit? | 他在人蝠装的底下还穿着蝙蝠人装吗 |
[18:01] | I’ll be back. | 容我思考一下再回来 |