时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I didn’t understand your e-mail. | 我… 不… 你… 电邮… |
[00:05] | Uh, can you repeat that? You’re breaking up. | 你能再说一次吗 你说话断断续续 |
[00:08] | I didn’t understand your e-mail. | 我… 看不懂… 你的电邮… |
[00:11] | Ah. Yeah, I had to get a little creative | 我得加入点巧思 |
[00:14] | because the S, R and M keys on my laptop stopped working. | 因为我笔记本电脑S R M键坏了 |
[00:19] | “Deaw Aby, could you pleathe dwive be | “亲爱滴阿米 能拜偷你 |
[00:22] | 他把s用th r用w m用b代替 原句是”明天有空载我去火车玩具店吗” | |
[00:22] | to the twain thtowe thubtibe tobowow?” | 宁天有空载偶企火车玩鸡店吗” |
[00:28] | So, is that a yes? | 你同意吗 |
[00:30] | Sheldon, why don’t you get a new computer? | 谢尔顿 你为什么不买台新电脑 |
[00:33] | You know that one’s out-of-date. | 你知道你那台该淘汰了 |
[00:35] | Oh, but I like this computer. | 但我喜欢这台电脑 |
[00:37] | The video is failing, and the sound is cutting out. | 画质越来越烂 声音越来越断 |
[00:41] | I’m sorry, I didn’t get that. | 抱歉 我没听到你说的 |
[00:43] | The video is failing, | 显卡要挂了 |
[00:45] | and the sound is cutting out. | 声卡要死了 |
[00:48] | I’m sorry, one more time. The sound is cutting out. | 抱歉 再一次 声音断断续续 |
[00:55] | I can’t read that! | 我看不清 |
[00:56] | The video is failing! | 显卡不行了 |
[01:00] | Get a new computer. | 买… 新电… |
[01:02] | What? | 啥 |
[01:03] | Get a new computer. | 买… 电脑… |
[01:05] | What?! | 虾密 |
[01:10] | – Hello? – Get a new computer! | -喂 -快买个新电脑 |
[01:40] | This is cool. | 这挺酷啊 |
[01:41] | When was the last time you and I built something together? | 我们上一次一起合作造东西是什么时候 |
[01:43] | Scientifically? A little over a year ago. | 科学方面的东西 大概是一年多前 |
[01:45] | LEGOs? Last week in my room. | 乐高积木 上周在我房里 |
[01:48] | If there was a Nobel Prize for Millennium Falcons | 如果有一个”一摸就解体的 |
[01:51] | that fall apart when you pick them up, we’d be set. | 千禧年猎鹰号乐高”诺贝尔奖 我们一定赢 |
[01:54] | Hey, guys! | 两位 |
[01:55] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么来了 |
[01:56] | We heard there were some sexy scientists | 我们听说这里有性感科学家 |
[01:58] | – working hard all weekend. – Yeah, | -整个周末在努力工作 -是啊 |
[02:00] | so we brought you some lunch and we are gonna go look for ’em. | 所以带午餐来给你们 然后去找性感科学家 |
[02:03] | Soup, sandwiches and emasculation, | 汤 三明治 加羞辱 |
[02:05] | just like my mom used to make. | 就像我妈做的午餐一样 |
[02:08] | So, how’s it goin’? | 情况如何 |
[02:09] | Good. Slow. | 还行 进度有些慢 |
[02:10] | There’s a lot of tedious setup, but once we get through that | 有很多无聊的前置工作得做 但只要弄好这部分 |
[02:12] | it should go quicker. | 进度应该就会加快 |
[02:13] | Is there anything we can do to help? | 有什么事我们能帮忙吗 |
[02:15] | You know what, this part isn’t that technical. | 其实这部分不需要什么技术性 |
[02:17] | You actually could. | 你们还真能帮上忙 |
[02:18] | Wow, really? Called my bluff. All righty then. | 真的吗 被你抓到我胡扯 那我认命吧 |
[02:22] | Can we really help? | 我们真能帮上忙吗 |
[02:23] | While we finish soldering these boards, it’d be great | 我们焊接这些板的时候 如果你们 |
[02:25] | if you guys could wrap these pipe fittings with Teflon tape. | 可以帮忙用铁氟龙胶带缠住这些管件就太好了 |
[02:27] | I’ll show you how to do one. | 我缠一个给你们看 |
[02:29] | Hey, w-wouldn’t it be funny | 你觉得如果你们 |
[02:30] | if after all your years of hard work, | 辛辛苦苦干了这么多年 |
[02:32] | I’m the one who makes a scientific breakthrough? | 最后是我取得科学上突破 会不会很好笑 |
[02:39] | He doesn’t think that’s funny. | 他不觉得好笑 |
[02:55] | I got here as quickly as I could. | 我以最快的速度赶来了 |
[02:58] | You’re too late. | 你来晚了 |
[03:19] | Sheldon, this is silly. | 谢尔顿 这太智障 |
[03:21] | You got emotional when that lab monkey died. | 你的实验室猴子死掉的时候 你也很伤心啊 |
[03:25] | That lab monkey told me he loved me in sign language. | 那只猴子用手语对我说过”我爱你” |
[03:39] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[03:40] | Now I’m gonna have that song in my head all day. | 这曲子要卡在我脑子里一整天了 |
[03:44] | Look, I’m-I’m sorry for your loss, | 请节哀顺变 |
[03:47] | but I think I have something | 但我有个东西 |
[03:48] | that might make you feel better. | 能让你开心起来 |
[03:51] | I got you a new computer! | 我给你买了台新电脑 |
[03:56] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[03:58] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[04:00] | Choosing a new laptop is an incredibly personal ritual. | 选购新笔电是非常私人的仪式 |
[04:03] | You have taken away weeks of agonizing thought, | 你夺走了我数周的脑海里烦心苦恼 |
[04:06] | tedious research, | 各种无聊的搜索研究 |
[04:07] | sleepless nights filled with indecision. I j… | 多个被我的犹豫不决所填满的无眠之夜… |
[04:11] | Haven’t I lost enough today? | 难道我今天失去的还不够多吗 |
[04:16] | Well, the guy at the store said this one is great. | 店里的那个店员说这台很赞啊 |
[04:19] | Oh! Oh, the guy! | 那个店员咩 |
[04:22] | Oh, pardon me. | 原谅小的 |
[04:23] | I-I didn’t realize you’d spoken to the guy. | 我不知道是”那个店员”说的 |
[04:26] | Yeah, tell me, | 告诉我 |
[04:26] | did the guy choose one with a 4K display | 那个店员选了4K显示屏 |
[04:29] | and a Thunderbolt port? | 还带有雷电接口的吗 |
[04:30] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[04:31] | D-Did the guy make sure | 那这个店员有没有 |
[04:33] | that this has a one-terabyte solid-state drive? | 确保这台是有1TB固态硬盘的呢 |
[04:35] | – Yes. – Yeah? | -是的 -是吗 |
[04:36] | Oh, well, was this guy Rick from Computer Solutions on Colorado? | 他是不是就是科罗拉多电脑店的里克呢 |
[04:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:41] | Yeah, well, he does know his stuff. | 好吧 他的确是很懂行 |
[04:46] | After you wrap the body in reflective tape, | 把主体用反光带包起来之后 |
[04:47] | the ends get Teflon tape so we can get a tight seal. | 末端用铁氟龙胶带缠住 这样封口才会紧密 |
[04:50] | – Like this? – Yeah, perfect. | -这样吗 -完美 |
[04:51] | And it helps to have small, delicate fingers. | 手指小巧灵活的人干这个比较有优势 |
[04:54] | So don’t be discouraged if you can’t do it as fast | 所以你要是没有我跟霍华德快 |
[04:55] | as me and Howard. | 不要太气馁哦 |
[04:58] | I don’t know if we have enough solder | 我们好像没有足够焊料 |
[04:59] | to finish these circuit boards. | 来焊住这些电路板 |
[05:01] | We had a full spool yesterday. | 昨天不好有剩一整个焊料线轴吗 |
[05:02] | What can I say, | 我能说啥 |
[05:03] | I play hard, I solder even harder. | 小爷性子野 焊接时更野 |
[05:07] | Sometimes he solders at home with his shirt off. | 有时候他在家光膀子焊接东西 |
[05:09] | It’s like a beer commercial. | 简直像啤酒广告般狂野 |
[05:13] | Well, we got to make a run to the hardware store. | 我们得跑一趟五金店了 |
[05:15] | How can you call yourself a scientist and run out of solder? | 你怎么好意思自称科学家 结果没焊料 |
[05:18] | Well, funny story. | 这事说起来好笑 |
[05:20] | So, we have plenty of the 60/40 tin-to-lead ratio solder, | 我们有很多60/40比例的锡铅焊料 |
[05:23] | but the spools look a lot like the 63/37 tin-to… | 但那个线轴看起来跟63/37的很像… |
[05:25] | Honey, honey, honey, let me stop you. | 宝贝 宝贝 你先停停 |
[05:27] | That is-is not a funny story. | 这不是什么好笑的事 |
[05:31] | You want to come with us? | 你想跟我们一起来吗 |
[05:32] | I’m kind of getting into the groove here. | 我正开始进入节奏呢 |
[05:34] | Yeah, you guys run to the store | 你们去店里买东西 |
[05:35] | and let the women handle the science for a change. | 然后换女人来掌握科学吧 |
[05:37] | Okay. | 行 |
[05:38] | We’ll be back as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快回来 |
[05:42] | Okay, so what… | 所以 什么… |
[05:43] | is solder? | 是焊料 |
[05:48] | I suppose I should set this up. | 我想我该先设置电脑 |
[05:51] | Or would you like to rob me of that, too? | 还是你要把这份乐趣也剥夺掉啊 |
[05:54] | Knock it off or I’ll start making W-H sounds | 不许闹了 否则我要开始把有W的单词 |
[05:57] | for words that just have a W. | 都念出WH的音 |
[06:00] | You wouldn’t. | 你才不会 |
[06:01] | “Hwatch” Me. | 我”嘿” |
[06:05] | Fine. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[06:07] | Thank you for the thoughtful gift. | 谢谢你如此贴心的礼物 |
[06:08] | I really do appreciate it. | 我真的很感激 |
[06:10] | As you know, I had become attached to my old laptop. | 你也知道 我对我的旧电脑感情很深 |
[06:14] | But I’m sure, in time, that this one will… | 但我相信 假以时日我会喜欢上… |
[06:16] | Jeepers creepers, | 我了个妈呀 |
[06:18] | that started up fast! | 这开机也太快了吧 |
[06:20] | I thought you might like it. | 我就猜你会喜欢 |
[06:22] | Look at the 4K resolution. | 瞧瞧这4K的分辨率 |
[06:24] | Next time we Skype, I’m gonna count | 下次我们视频的时候 我要数数 |
[06:26] | all those nostril hairs. | 你到底有几根鼻毛 |
[06:29] | Or you could just look into my eyes. | 或者你可以凝视我的双眼啊 |
[06:32] | But you only have two eyes. | 但你只有两只眼睛啊 |
[06:34] | You got a lot of nostril hairs. | 但鼻毛却有好多好多 |
[06:38] | Well, you know, as long as you’re happy. | 算了 你开心就好 |
[06:41] | I am. | 超开心的 |
[06:42] | And Rick said you could bring in your old one to recycle it. | 里克说你可以把旧电脑拿过去回收 |
[06:45] | Oh. Uh, no, no, no, thank you. | 不了 多谢提醒 |
[06:48] | Oh, but he said you can get store credit. | 但他说回收可以换积分 |
[06:50] | Well, no, I just… I-I don’t want to recycle it. | 不用 我不想送去回收 |
[06:52] | And I don’t want store credit. | 我也不想要积分 |
[06:54] | But why wouldn’t… | 但你为什么不… |
[06:55] | Can we please change the subject? | 我们能换个话题吗 |
[06:58] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | How ’bout we change it to why you’re being weird about this? | 不如我们来谈谈 你态度为什么变这么奇怪 |
[07:03] | I’m not being weird. | 我的态度才不奇怪 |
[07:06] | It’s hard to explain. | 只是很难解释清楚 |
[07:08] | Sheldon, just tell me. | 谢尔顿 实话实话就好啦 |
[07:13] | It might be easier to show you. | 可能带你去看更直观 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:18] | We’d have to take your car. | 我们得坐你的车去 |
[07:21] | All right. | 行 |
[07:25] | And I’m gonna need you to sign a nondisclosure agreement. | 你还得签一份保密协议 |
[07:30] | Well, I signed one before we slept together. | 我们滚床单前 我也签过一份 |
[07:33] | Why not now? | 现在再签一份有何不可 |
[07:39] | Penny says they’re having fun working on the prototype. | 佩妮说她们觉得倒腾原型挺有趣的 |
[07:42] | Remember when her fun was | 还记得以前她觉得有趣的是 |
[07:43] | nightclubs and drinking games? | 夜店和喝酒游戏吗 |
[07:46] | I know. I’m lowering the bar so slowly. | 记得 我用超慢速降低她标准 |
[07:48] | This time next year she’ll have a coin collection. | 明年的这个时候 她会觉得收藏硬币很有趣 |
[07:51] | Excuse me. | 请留步 |
[07:52] | You guys interested in a free screening of an upcoming movie? | 两位有兴趣免费观看即将上映的电影吗 |
[07:54] | Oh. Sorry, we can’t. | 抱歉 我们没时间 |
[07:56] | Well, hang on. What movie is it? | 等等 是什么电影 |
[07:58] | Oh, I can’t tell you. But it does star Will Smith. | 这我不能说 但主演有威尔·史密斯 |
[08:01] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[08:02] | I bet it’s Suicide Squad. | 我敢说一定是《X特遣队》 |
[08:04] | Let’s check it out. | 我们去看吧 |
[08:05] | What about the girls? | 那我们的老婆怎么办 |
[08:07] | Penny just said they’re having fun. | 佩妮不是说她们挺开心的吗 |
[08:09] | Honestly, you want to wrap tape around | 讲真 你想一下午都耗在 |
[08:10] | a bunch of pipe fittings all afternoon? | 用胶带缠接管件上吗 |
[08:14] | Okay, we’ll take ’em. | 好吧 那就看吧 |
[08:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:16] | But, I swear, | 但我发誓 |
[08:17] | if it’s Will Smith in Shark Tale 2, | 如果是威尔·史密斯主演的《鲨鱼黑帮2》 |
[08:17] | 2004年由威尔·史密斯配音的动画电影 风评并不佳 | |
[08:18] | it better be at least as good as the original. | 那它最好不要比第一部还烂 |
[08:23] | I mean, it’s crazy, isn’t it? | 真是难以置信 |
[08:25] | I moved here from Nebraska to be an actress, | 我从家乡搬来这里是为了当女演员 |
[08:27] | and now I’m sitting in an engineering lab at Caltech | 而我现在坐在加州理工的工程实验室 |
[08:30] | helping to build a prototype for a high-tech guidance system. | 帮忙建一个高科技导向系统的原型 |
[08:34] | It is crazy. | 的确难以置信 |
[08:35] | It’s also crazy that I’ve made 14 of these | 更让人难以置信的是 我已经弄好14个了 |
[08:37] | and you’ve made three. | 你才弄好3个 |
[08:43] | Hey. Where are the guys? | 你们老公都去哪儿了 |
[08:45] | Oh, they went to the store to get solder, | 他们出去买焊料了 |
[08:47] | which is metal you melt to make science things. | 就是那种能用火熔化做科学东西的金属 |
[08:51] | Since when do you work on weekends? | 话说你怎么周末也上班啊 |
[08:53] | I’m an astrophysicist. | 我是一位天体物理学家 |
[08:54] | The stars don’t take a day off. | 星星可是365天全年无休哟 |
[08:57] | You were home alone and had no one to play with? | 你是在家寂寞 没人跟你玩吧 |
[08:59] | Well, the cleaning lady was there, but she doesn’t like me. | 清洁女工在 但她不喜欢我 |
[09:04] | You need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:05] | Not with Lightning McQueen here. | 有”闪电树懒” 速度”飕飕”的 |
[09:08] | I think we’re good. | 我们来就行 |
[09:10] | Okay. That’s cool. | 好吧 那就好 |
[09:11] | I guess everybody’s involved in this project but me. | 人人都有份参与 唯独我除外 |
[09:13] | So… see ya. | 那我走啦 |
[09:19] | I feel bad. | 我觉得好内疚 |
[09:19] | Should we have asked him to stay? | 我们要让他留下来吗 |
[09:21] | Yes. | 要 |
[09:27] | Will you please tell me where we’re going? | 拜托你能告诉我 我们要去哪里吗 |
[09:29] | Sorry, you’re on a need-to-know basis. | 不行 有需要我会告诉你的 |
[09:33] | I’m driving the car. | 我开着这辆车 |
[09:35] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[09:37] | Right. | 对[右] |
[09:38] | So where are we going? | 我们这是要去哪儿 |
[09:39] | No, I meant turn right, and you missed it. | 我是叫你往”右”拐 结果你开过了 |
[09:44] | Maybe you do need to know. | 也许你真的需要知道 |
[09:50] | What are we gonna tell the girls? | 我们要怎么对自己老婆说呢 |
[09:52] | It’s not a problem. | 这都不是事儿 |
[09:53] | I mean without lying. | 我是说不撒谎的话 |
[09:54] | And now you’ve made it a problem. | 现在你把这变成大事了 |
[09:57] | Come on. We’re a couple of smart guys. | 拜托 咱俩可是智商超群的人 |
[09:58] | I’m sure we can come up with a way to explain this | 一定能想出一个既不破坏我们形象 |
[10:00] | that doesn’t make us look bad. | 又能合理解释的办法 |
[10:05] | The boys had to drive all the way to San Bernardino | 他们俩为了焊料一路开到圣贝纳迪诺 |
[10:07] | for the solder and got a flat. | 结果在路上爆胎了 |
[10:12] | They bought it. | 她们相信了 |
[10:16] | But we’re gonna have to put the spare on before we go back. | 不过我们必须得在回家前把备胎换上 |
[10:18] | Oh, you’re good at this. | 你还真在行啊 |
[10:19] | Well, I lie a lot. | 我是撒谎老手了 |
[10:23] | Hey, guys, thank you | 欢迎各位 |
[10:24] | for being a part of our test screening. | 参加我们今天的试映会 |
[10:26] | You’re about to be one of the first audiences to see Suicide Squad. | 你们将成为《X特遣队》的首批观众 |
[10:31] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[10:32] | Oh, I keep telling you– | 我一直跟你说 |
[10:33] | good things happen to bad people. | 坏人有好报 |
[10:37] | Uh, we’re gonna get started in a couple minutes. Enjoy. | 电影即将开始 祝观影愉快 |
[10:40] | Who are you texting? | 你给谁发短信呢 |
[10:41] | Raj. He really wants to see this movie. | 拉杰 他特别想看这部电影 |
[10:44] | Oh, he’ll never make it in time. | 他肯定赶不上了 |
[10:45] | I know. I want to make him feel bad. | 我知道 所以我才故意折磨他一下 |
[10:49] | “Ha, ha. Leonard and I are about to see Suicide Squad. | “哈哈 我和莱纳德要看《X特遣队》了 |
[10:53] | Spoiler alert: when I see you I’m gonna spoil it.” | 剧透警告 下次见面就是我剧透之时” |
[10:58] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是个好朋友 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:11] | Would you ladies please leave the room for a moment? | 两位女士可以暂时离开一下房间吗 |
[11:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:17] | I need to rub my genitals on their prototype. | 我要用生殖器把他们的原型机全都蹭一遍 |
[11:22] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[11:23] | Leonard and Howard don’t have a flat. | 莱纳德和霍华德不是车爆胎 |
[11:25] | They went to the movies. Look. | 他俩一起去看电影了 你们看 |
[11:28] | – Son of a bitch. – Un-freakin’ believable. | -小兔崽子 -真他妈不敢相信 |
[11:31] | You know what? I’m gonna let them know | 我要让他们知道 |
[11:32] | that I’m here with you and that they’re busted. | 我和你俩在一起 让他们像被抓奸在床 |
[11:34] | No. You know what? Don’t. Don’t. | 不 别这么做 |
[11:36] | Let’s let them think they’re getting away with it. | 就让他们以为自己成功骗过了我们 |
[11:38] | Yeah, let’s see how deep a hole they can dig for themselves. | 对 看看他们自掘坟墓能掘多深 |
[11:40] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:42] | I mean, it’s not testicles on a cryostat, | 虽然比不上在低温恒温器蹭蛋蛋 |
[11:44] | but I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[11:52] | Why do you have a storage unit? | 你怎么会有一个储藏仓库 |
[11:55] | Just wait. | 不急 |
[11:57] | How long have you had it? | 你已经租了多久了 |
[12:00] | Just wait. | 不急 |
[12:02] | Do you want me to hold that computer? | 需要我帮你拿电脑吗 |
[12:03] | Just wai… You know what? Actually, yes, thank you. | 不急…好呀 谢谢你 |
[12:14] | Welcome to my Fortress of Shame. | 欢迎来到我的耻辱之堡 |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:24] | What-what am I looking at? | 这都是些什么啊 |
[12:27] | It’s basically everything I’ve ever owned. | 这是我曾经拥有的每一件东西 |
[12:31] | Um, every book, every T-shirt, | 每一本书 每一件T恤 |
[12:34] | every piece of broken electronics. | 每一样坏掉的电子产品 |
[12:37] | Just… all of it. | 所有的一切都在这里 |
[12:43] | All of it? | 所有的一切吗 |
[12:45] | I have a Ziploc bag | 我还有一个塑料封口袋 |
[12:47] | filled with all my old Ziploc bags. | 用来装我所有用过的塑料封口袋 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:01] | I would like to tell you that | 我要告诉你 |
[13:05] | there is nothing here to be ashamed of. | 这里的一切没什么好羞愧的 |
[13:11] | So I’m gonna need a minute. | 我需要一分钟来好好消化一下 |
[13:18] | All right, how are we gonna play this when they return? | 等他们回来我们该作何反应呢 |
[13:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:22] | You guys should totally be making out with me. | 你们俩应该跟我疯狂亲热 |
[13:27] | Sweetie, I know you think jokes like that are funny, | 亲爱的 我知道你觉得这种玩笑很好笑 |
[13:30] | but do you really think you could handle | 但你觉得自己真的有能力 |
[13:31] | making out with both of us? | 能驾驭得住我俩吗 |
[13:35] | No, ma’am. | 不 女王 |
[13:39] | Okay. Okay, how about this? | 好了好了 这个如何 |
[13:41] | They don’t know you’re here with us, | 他们不知道你和我们在一起 |
[13:42] | so you hide in the closet. | 所以你就藏在这个柜子里 |
[13:43] | When they show up, | 等他们回来 |
[13:44] | we’ll hear whatever their dumb story is about where they were, | 我们先听听他们编造出来的鬼故事 |
[13:47] | we’ll pretend to believe them, | 假装相信他们 |
[13:48] | and just when they think they got away with it, | 等他们以为自己成功骗过去的时候 |
[13:50] | you jump out. | 你就跳出来 |
[13:50] | Yeah, that’s pretty good. | 这个主意不错 |
[13:52] | I love it! | 我太喜欢了 |
[13:53] | I’ll be all like, “Busted!” | 我会大叫 “抓到啦” |
[13:55] | And they’ll be like, “What?!” | 他们会说 “什么鬼” |
[13:56] | And then we’ll all be like, “Oh, yeah!” | 我们就一起说 “就是酱” |
[14:01] | Yeah, I-I get it. | 好好 我明白了 |
[14:02] | I wouldn’t make out with me, either. | 连我自己都不愿和我这种人亲热 |
[14:07] | In here is every clock radio I’ve ever owned. | 这里有我拥有过的每一个收音机闹钟 |
[14:09] | Calculators, VHS tapes. | 计算器 录像带 |
[14:13] | Sporting equipment. | 运动器材 |
[14:17] | Y-You have sporting equipment? | 你还有运动器材啊 |
[14:19] | Well, oh, it’s just a… it’s a… A golf ball | 那只是一个…高尔夫球 |
[14:22] | that my brother threw at my head. | 我哥哥拿来砸我的头的 |
[14:25] | You can still feel the dent. | 砸下的坑现在还在呢 |
[14:27] | It’s right next to the hockey puck dent. | 就在冰球留下的坑旁边 |
[14:32] | Okay, why do you have a bin of pinecones? | 你怎么还有一整盒的松果啊 |
[14:35] | I used to collect them as a child. | 这是我小时候收集的 |
[14:37] | The spiral of scales open in | 松果的鳞片螺旋的比例 |
[14:39] | the Fibonacci sequence. | 按斐波那契列数排列 |
[14:41] | A fact that, when you tell your brother, | 可当你把这事告诉你哥哥时 |
[14:43] | gets a golf ball thrown at your head. | 他会拿高尔夫球砸你脑袋 |
[14:48] | So, why do you feel you need to save these things? | 那你为什么觉得有必要留下这些东西呢 |
[14:53] | I’d like to say it’s nostalgia, | 说好听点 这叫怀旧 |
[14:55] | but every time I think of throwing anything away, | 可实际是 每次我想扔掉某物时 |
[14:58] | my ears start to ring, | 我就会开始耳鸣 |
[15:00] | and I get butterflies in my stomach. | 内心忐忑得像有蝴蝶在我胃里乱飞 |
[15:02] | And then it feels like | 飞着飞着 |
[15:03] | the butterflies get eaten by rats, | 老鼠来了 蝴蝶被吃掉了 |
[15:06] | and then, the-the rats get eaten by… | 接下来 老鼠又被吃掉了… |
[15:08] | Okay. I get it. I get it. | 行了 我懂了 懂了 |
[15:11] | It ends with dinosaurs. | 最后来收尾的是恐龙 |
[15:15] | I’m sorry if you think less of me. | 如果让你觉得瞧不起我 我很遗憾 |
[15:19] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[15:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:23] | ‘Cause every time I come in here, | 因为我每次来这里 |
[15:25] | I think less of me. | 都会瞧不起自己 |
[15:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:28] | Because I’m a fraud. | 因为我是个骗子 |
[15:30] | No. I purport to be a man of the mind. | 我嘴上说自己意志强大 |
[15:33] | I’ve been such a-a vocal champion of the singularity, | 还总念叨着会有科技大突破 |
[15:37] | but how can I leave my body behind | 可一个要舍弃自己的身体 |
[15:39] | and become one with the Internet | 成为网络一部分的我本人 |
[15:40] | when I’ve never even thrown a toothbrush away? | 怎么能连一根牙刷都舍不得扔 |
[15:46] | It’s okay, Sheldon. | 没关系 谢尔顿 |
[15:48] | You know, I… I’ve saved a lot of weird things, too. | 我也有很多奇怪的东西不舍得扔掉 |
[15:52] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[15:56] | Did you know I have a microscope slide | 你知道我有一片显微镜玻片 |
[15:59] | with a little bit of tissue | 上面有一点点小组织 |
[16:00] | from the first brain I ever dissected? | 来自我第一个解剖的大脑 |
[16:04] | I have an old teddy bear | 我有一个旧泰迪熊 |
[16:05] | I secretly wiped my nose on for years. | 我偷偷用它擦了好多年鼻子 |
[16:15] | It’s not a contest. | 这不是比赛 |
[16:20] | Okay, here they come. | 好 他们回来了 |
[16:21] | Go hide. | 藏起来 |
[16:22] | Oh, man, when I come out of the closet, | 天了噜 等我出了柜 |
[16:24] | I’m gonna nail those guys! | 要把他们都干倒 |
[16:29] | Yeah, I heard it. Shut up. | 好 我听出哪里有歧义了 闭嘴 |
[16:38] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:39] | Listen, we did a stupid thing. | 听我说 我们干了件蠢事 |
[16:42] | We went to a movie and lied about it, | 我们跑去看了场电影 还撒了谎 |
[16:44] | but we feel bad | 但我们知道错了 |
[16:45] | and want to make it up to you. | 想补偿你们 |
[16:47] | So, these are for you, and if you’re not too mad, | 这花送给你们 你们要是不那么生气 |
[16:49] | we’d love to take you guys to dinner. | 就赏个脸跟我们共进晚餐吧 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Anywhere you want. | 对 去哪儿吃都行 |
[16:52] | Well, thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你们的坦诚 |
[16:54] | Yeah. You know, I want to be upset, | 对 我本来想发火的 |
[16:56] | but we did kind of have fun working on the prototype. | 但我们做原型的确做得挺开心的 |
[16:58] | Don’t forgive them! Stay mad at them! | 别原谅他们 保持你们的怒气 |
[17:02] | What is he doing in there? | 他在里面干嘛呢 |
[17:04] | Busting you! | 抓到你们咯 |
[17:08] | It’s okay. They apologized. | 没关系 他们道歉了 |
[17:10] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 对 没事了 |
[17:11] | Well this is kind of anti-climactic. | 这结局略显平淡啊 |
[17:16] | You know what wasn’t anti-climactic? | 你知道什么结局不平淡吗 |
[17:18] | The end of the movie. Get this. | 那电影的结局 听好了 |
[17:19] | No spoilers! No spoilers! | 不要剧透 不要剧透 |
[17:22] | And he’s back in the closet. | 他又”进柜”了 |
[17:27] | Ready for dinner? | 去吃晚餐吧 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[17:33] | Should we invite Raj? | 我们要不要叫上拉杰啊 |
[17:34] | Yes. | 要 |
[17:39] | So, no one else knows about this? | 这事没有人知道吗 |
[17:42] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[17:45] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[17:48] | What good is having a girlfriend | 有女朋友的好处就是 |
[17:49] | if you can’t unload your psychological sewage on her? | 可以把自己的心理垃圾扔给她啊 |
[17:54] | That’s me, your emotional outhouse. | 没错 我就是你的情绪茅坑 |
[17:59] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[18:00] | if you ever decide you want to do something about this, | 如果某天你决定要处理这些东西 |
[18:03] | I’m-I’m here for you. | 我会陪着你 |
[18:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:07] | I wouldn’t even know how to begin. | 我都不知道从哪下手好 |
[18:11] | Baby steps, I guess. | 一点点来吧 |
[18:21] | I suppose I could try getting rid of the golf ball. | 我可以先试着把这高尔夫球扔掉 |
[18:25] | Oh. Okay. | 好呀 |
[18:28] | I will always have the dent to remember it by. | 反正我脑袋上自带纪念”坑”了 |
[18:47] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[18:49] | Do you feel okay? | 感觉还好吗 |
[18:52] | Actually, yes. | 其实还可以 |
[18:54] | I do. | 真的 |
[18:57] | Well, I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[19:00] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | I’m glad I told you about the storage unit. | 我很高兴把储藏仓库的事告诉了你 |
[19:20] | Well, I feel closer to you now. | 我现在感觉跟你更亲近了 |
[19:22] | Oh, I feel closer to you, too. | 我也感觉跟你更亲近了 |
[19:24] | You know, | 话说 |
[19:26] | it’s still a couple of hours until my bedtime. | 距离我上床睡觉的时间 还有几个小时呢 |
[19:36] | What did you have in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[19:38] | You look amazing. | 你的容颜太惊人了 |
[19:45] | I mean, this resolution is remarkable. | 这个分辨率 我跟你讲 绝了 |
[19:50] | I really had to go home for this? | 有必要为了这事赶我回家吗 |
[19:54] | Yes, but it’s like you’re right here in the room. | 有啊 感觉就像你就在我房里一样 |
[19:58] | And yet, I’m not. | 可是我并不在 |
[20:01] | But I feel like I could reach out and touch you. | 感觉我一伸手就能碰到你 |
[20:05] | And yet, you can’t. | 可是你并不能 |
[20:09] | I know! | 就是说啊 |