时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, look at all that chest hair. | 看看你茂密的胸毛 |
[00:05] | And overbite. | 和小龅牙 |
[00:06] | Of course you’re a Wolowitz. | 完全就是沃罗威茨家族的一员呀 |
[00:09] | Son of a bitch, he bit me. | 我勒个去 他咬了我 |
[00:12] | Okay, I guess I’ll just go to the emergency room to be safe. | 我还是去自己急诊室确认一下吧 |
[00:16] | Howie, this is just your hypochondria. | 华仔 这只是你的臆想病犯了 |
[00:18] | When I sat on the mute button and thought I’d gone deaf, | 我坐到静音键上 以为自己聋了 |
[00:21] | that was my hypochondria. | 那才叫臆想病 |
[00:31] | We’ll find another time to tell him I’m pregnant. | 我们另找个时间告诉他我怀孕了吧 |
[00:39] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早 |
[00:42] | “We”? | “我们” |
[00:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:45] | Maybe it says something on the back. | 也许后面写了什么吧 |
[00:49] | “Continued on milk.” | “后续提示 请看牛奶盒” |
[00:52] | If you’re tricking me into making my own breakfast, | 如果你是想骗我自己做早饭 |
[00:54] | it didn’t work for my mom, and it won’t work for you. | 我妈从前没成功 你也别想得逞 |
[00:58] | “Are.” | “是” |
[00:59] | “We are…” | “我们是” |
[01:02] | “See spoons for more.” | “预知后事 请看勺子” |
[01:04] | What could it be? | 会是什么呢 |
[01:06] | “We are Groot”? | “我们是格鲁特” |
[01:07] | “We are the champions”? | “我们是冠军” |
[01:09] | “We are family”? | “我们是一家人” |
[01:10] | “I got all my sisters with me.” | “我永远同我的姐妹们在一起” |
[01:17] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:25] | Pretty positive. | 确定一定以及肯定[阳性] |
[01:27] | That’s a joke, because the pregnancy test says… | 这是个双关语笑话 因为怀孕测试也是… |
[01:29] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:33] | This is incredible. | 太棒了 |
[01:35] | We’re gonna be parents? | 我们要当爸爸妈妈了 |
[01:38] | We’re gonna get to board planes first. | 以后我们可以优先上飞机了 |
[01:43] | Finally gonna get to see | 终于可以看看 |
[01:44] | what’s in that family bathroom at the mall. | 商场的家庭卫生间长什么样子了 |
[01:48] | I know, it’s crazy. | 我知道 这事太疯狂了 |
[01:49] | It is crazy. | 简直超乎想象 |
[01:53] | I mean, how do you… prepare for something like this? | 这种事情该如何准备呢 |
[01:57] | I’m not even sure I’ve held a baby before. | 我都不确定自己以前抱过婴儿没有 |
[02:00] | Oh, it’s okay, you’ll figure it out. | 没关系 你会慢慢学会的 |
[02:01] | But how’s this all gonna work? | 可还有其他的事呢 |
[02:03] | Do we get a nanny? | 我们需要找保姆吗 |
[02:04] | I mean, can we afford a nanny? | 我是说 我们请得起保姆吗 |
[02:06] | And if we can, we can’t get a pretty one, | 就算请得起 也不能找漂亮的 |
[02:07] | ’cause it’ll wreck our marriage. | 否则我们的婚姻就会出现危机 |
[02:10] | We can’t get an ugly one, ’cause it’ll scare the kid. | 但也不能找太丑的 否则会吓坏宝宝的 |
[02:16] | I-I don’t know, Howie. | 我不知道 华仔 |
[02:17] | Are we in a good school district? | 我们这里算是好学区吗 |
[02:19] | You’re Catholic, I’m Jewish. | 你信天主教 我是犹太人 |
[02:20] | What religion do we raise it? | 我们的孩子应该信什么教呢 |
[02:22] | And if it’s a boy, do we get him circumcised? | 如果生了男孩 应该让他行割礼吗 |
[02:24] | People say it’s barbaric, | 有人说割礼是野蛮的行为 |
[02:25] | but if we don’t, it looks like a pig in a blanket. | 但如果不割 看起来又像面包裹腊肠 |
[02:31] | Calm down, it’s gonna be okay. | 冷静一下 一切都会好的 |
[02:33] | How’s it gonna be okay? | 怎么可能会好 |
[02:35] | Look at me, I’m a mess. | 你看看我 我整个人一团糟 |
[02:38] | And that means this baby’s gonna half a mess. | 这就表示这孩子会是半团糟 |
[02:40] | And that’s even before we screw it up | 孩子早就输在起跑线上了 |
[02:42] | with our cut-rate moderately attractive nanny. | 加上保姆廉价长相一般就更惨了 |
[03:12] | Hey, Raj, I read a couple guys in your department | 拉杰 我看新闻说你们学院的一群人 |
[03:15] | may have discovered a new planet in our solar system? | 好像在太阳系发现了新的行星 |
[03:17] | Oh, I heard about that. | 我也听说了 |
[03:18] | Why didn’t you discover it? | 怎么不是你发现的呢 |
[03:21] | Because instead of being in the telescope room, | 因为我没有泡在望远镜室里 |
[03:23] | I was busy making you guys homemade jam for the holidays. | 而是忙着给你们几个做节日手工果酱 |
[03:27] | Well, you be sure to let us know | 当你凭借波森莓果酱 |
[03:28] | when you win the Nobel Prize for boysenberry. | 赢得诺贝尔奖时 记得通知我们 |
[03:37] | – Hello. – Hey, bud. | -大家好 -你好啊 |
[03:37] | Ready to play when you are. | 你准备好就能开玩了 |
[03:39] | Yeah, um, in a minute. | 先等一等 |
[03:40] | I actually need to tell you guys something. | 我有事要告诉你们 |
[03:42] | If it’s “Thank you” for the homemade jam you got in December, | 如果是为了12月的手工果酱说谢谢 |
[03:45] | congratulations, you’re the first one. | 恭喜你 你是第一个这么做的人 |
[03:50] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[03:52] | I’m, uh… | 那个 我… |
[03:55] | uh, gonna be a father. | 要当爸爸了 |
[03:57] | – That’s so amazing. – What? Congratulations. | -太棒了 -什么 恭喜你 |
[03:59] | Oh, no. | 太糟了 |
[04:02] | Why “Oh, no”? | 你干嘛说太糟了 |
[04:03] | Because this changes everything. | 因为所有的事都要改变了 |
[04:05] | What about comic book night? | 咱们以后的漫画之夜怎么办 |
[04:07] | Uh, what about playing games together? | 我们还能愉快地一起打游戏吗 |
[04:09] | What about our trips to Disneyland? | 我们还能一起去迪斯尼乐园吗 |
[04:10] | How can we do those things with a child around? | 以后有了孩子 我们还怎么做这些事呀 |
[04:15] | Relax, there’s room for two babies in this group. | 别紧张 我们大家可以忍受两个小宝宝 |
[04:18] | Oh, dear Lord… | 我勒个去 |
[04:19] | Penny’s pregnant, too? | 佩妮也怀孕了吗 |
[04:22] | You’re the other baby. | 另一个宝宝就是你 |
[04:23] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[04:24] | Okay, well, would a baby have to shave once every 11 days? | 有哪个宝宝每隔11天就需要刮一次胡子啊 |
[04:30] | Would an adult refuse to eat his graham crackers | 有哪个成年人会拒绝吃他的全麦饼干 |
[04:32] | because one of them was broken? | 仅仅因为其中一块破掉了吗 |
[04:35] | I guess we’ll call this a draw. | 这局我们俩平手 |
[04:40] | So, I’m glad you guys are here. | 我很高兴你们俩都在这里 |
[04:41] | There’s something I want to share with you. | 有件事我要告诉你们 |
[04:43] | Howie and I are going to… | 华仔和我要… |
[04:45] | Leonard says you’re pregnant. | 莱纳德说你怀孕了 |
[04:47] | What? | 什么 |
[04:48] | “Don’t say anything. | “不要说出来 |
[04:48] | Act surprised when she tells you.” | 她告诉你时要装成很惊讶的样子” |
[04:50] | All right, how you want to do this? | 好吧 你想我们怎么演 |
[04:54] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[04:55] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it! | 我的天 我真不敢相信 |
[04:57] | This is so exciting! | 太激动人心了 |
[04:59] | Yeah, it’s all real exciting. | 是呀 是挺让人激动的 |
[05:02] | Are-are you not happy about this? | 你 你不开心吗 |
[05:04] | I am. Of-of course I am. I’m… | 开心呀 我当然开心 |
[05:07] | I’m sure it’s just the hormones. | 可能只是荷尔蒙作祟吧 |
[05:09] | But it’s weird– | 但还是很奇怪 |
[05:11] | Howie’s the one who’s been talking about having kids for years, | 华仔这么多年来一直想要小孩 |
[05:13] | and I was all excited to tell him | 我本来很开心地告诉他 |
[05:15] | because I thought he’d be thrilled, | 以为他会激动到疯掉 |
[05:16] | but then he started to flip out | 结果他慌成一团 |
[05:18] | and now this feels like a bad idea | 搞得我现在觉得这不是好事 |
[05:19] | and I’m gonna get fat. | 而且我还会变胖 |
[05:22] | No, no, come on. Come on, you’re not gonna get fat. | 不 不 别这样 你不会变胖 |
[05:24] | You’re gonna be beautiful and glowing | 你只会越来越美 焕发母性的光辉 |
[05:26] | and-and have the cutest little baby bump ever. | 变成最性感最可爱的孕妈宝贝 |
[05:28] | Easy for you to say, skinny bitch. | 你说起来倒容易 你个瘦皮猴 |
[05:33] | Sorry, hormones. | 抱歉 都是荷尔蒙作祟 |
[05:34] | Oh, that’s all right. All I heard was “skinny.” | 没关系 我只听到了”瘦”这个字 |
[05:38] | I wouldn’t make too much out of Howard | 虽然霍华德的表现和你想象的不一样 |
[05:40] | not reacting the way you expected him to. | 但我觉得你不用担心 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I’m sure it was just the initial shock of it all. | 没错 他只是一开始有点被吓到了 |
[05:45] | You’re probably right. | 你们说得对 |
[05:46] | After we talked about it, he started to calm down. | 我们好好谈过之后 他开始平静下来了 |
[05:49] | I shouldn’t be raising a kid. | 我就不该养孩子 |
[05:51] | I don’t even eat my own vegetables. | 我自己都不爱吃蔬菜 |
[05:55] | Buddy, I-I think you might be overreacting. | 老兄 你可能反应过度了 |
[05:57] | And then there’s this nose. | 还有我这个鼻子 |
[05:58] | I mean, what if he looks like me? | 如果他长得像我怎么办 |
[06:02] | Or worse… | 更糟糕的是… |
[06:04] | what if she looks like me? | 如果女儿长得像我怎么办 |
[06:07] | Not to mention the impact on our social circle. | 更别提对我们这个社交圈子的影响了 |
[06:10] | Everything’s going to change. | 所有一切都会随之改变 |
[06:11] | Howard won’t be able to come over as much. | 霍华德不能像以前那样频繁地过来了 |
[06:13] | Well, he could bring the baby here. | 他也可以把孩子带来呀 |
[06:14] | Oh, but then we’d have to baby-proof the apartment. | 但那样的话 我们就得给公寓装上婴儿保护了 |
[06:16] | You know, my sister has one of those toilet locks in her bathroom. | 我姐姐的厕所里就有那么一个马桶锁 |
[06:20] | I have two doctorates, I still had to go in the sink. | 我拥有双博士学位 都只能憋屈尿洗手池里 |
[06:24] | Oh, my God, and do you have any idea | 天啊 你们知不知道 |
[06:27] | how expensive having a kid is? | 养一个孩子有多费钱啊 |
[06:29] | I read that in Los Angeles, raising a child through college | 有人写过 在洛杉矶养一个孩子到念完大学 |
[06:32] | can cost over a million dollars. | 费用超过一百万美元 |
[06:34] | A million dollars? | 一百万美元 |
[06:36] | God, it’s like my nuts just kicked me in the nuts. | 不行了 感觉我蛋蛋相攻 蛋疼不已 |
[06:41] | That’s it– I got to start | 好的 我懂了 |
[06:42] | earning more money right now. | 我要现在就开始多赚钱 |
[06:44] | I know– you could ask Bernadette | 我知道了 你可以跟伯纳黛特申请 |
[06:46] | for a raise in your allowance. | 让她多给你点零花钱 |
[06:49] | This isn’t a joke. | 这不是玩笑 |
[06:50] | I wasn’t joking. | 我没开玩笑 |
[06:54] | It’ll be fine. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[06:56] | People have kids every day. | 天天都有人生孩子 |
[06:57] | You’ll figure this out. | 你会想到办法的 |
[06:58] | Yeah, come on, | 就是 别这样 |
[06:58] | this is great news and you know it. | 你也知道 这是大好的消息 |
[07:01] | You’re right, it is, I’m just… | 你说得对 我只是 |
[07:03] | A little overwhelmed right now. | 一时有些接受不了 |
[07:06] | Hey, you know what we should do? | 知道我们该去干嘛吗 |
[07:08] | All get vasectomies so this doesn’t happen to us? | 全体去做输精管切除术 以免后患吗 |
[07:13] | Go out and celebrate. | 一起出去庆祝 |
[07:17] | But not your worst idea. | 刚才不是你说过最差的主意 |
[07:22] | Hey, let’s go do something to get your mind off this. | 我们一起去放松放松心情吧 |
[07:24] | Yeah, yeah, we should go out. | 好啊 我们应该出去 |
[07:25] | Where? | 去哪 |
[07:26] | Uh, I don’t know, a bar? | 不知道 酒吧 |
[07:28] | Can’t drink. | 不能喝酒 |
[07:29] | We can, but all right. | 我们能喝 但好吧 |
[07:32] | Are you hungry? How about that sushi place you love? | 你饿吗 要不要去你喜欢的那家寿司店 |
[07:34] | Doctor said I can’t have sushi. | 医生说我不能吃寿司 |
[07:37] | Okay, look, we don’t have to go anywhere. | 好的 我们也可以哪都不去 |
[07:39] | We can just, you know, stay here and hang out in the hot tub. | 我们可以就待在这 在浴缸里聊天 |
[07:42] | Doctor said I can’t go in the hot tub. | 医生说我不能泡浴缸 |
[07:45] | Maybe you should get a new doctor. | 要不你还是换个医生吧 |
[07:49] | What, he said you can’t laugh either? | 干嘛 他也说了你不能笑吗 |
[07:54] | I’d like to propose a toast to our friend, Howard– | 让我们举杯敬我们的朋友 霍华德 |
[07:57] | his, um, his big heart, his beautiful soul… | 一个胸怀宽广 灵魂美丽 |
[08:00] | And his tight little pants | 穿着勒蛋小紧裤 |
[08:01] | that somehow did not make him sterile. | 也没有因此不育的男人 |
[08:04] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[08:08] | Well, look at this. | 看这个 |
[08:10] | I bet whoever invented tiny umbrellas | 发明这个小雨伞的人 |
[08:12] | doesn’t have to worry about money. | 估计是不用担心没钱了 |
[08:13] | He can have all the kids he wants. | 他想生几个孩子就生几个 |
[08:16] | And can keep a small portion of their heads dry. | 还能挡掉头顶的一小部分区域的雨滴 |
[08:21] | If I’m gonna have any chance of raising this kid, | 如果我要养这个孩子 |
[08:24] | I need to come up with a big idea to make some money. | 必须想出超级赚钱的点子 |
[08:27] | There’s no reason you can’t. | 没理由不行啊 |
[08:28] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒容易 |
[08:29] | You and Sheldon already came up with your superfluid helium model. | 你和谢尔顿已经想出了超流氦模型 |
[08:32] | That’s just research. | 那只是研究 |
[08:33] | We’re never gonna make any money from it. | 根本没机会用来赚钱 |
[08:34] | Forget helium. The real superfluid | 去他的氦 这杯子里的旁趣酒 |
[08:36] | is the fruit punch in this mug. | 才是真正的超流逼 |
[08:39] | Reminds me of my daddy’s secret | 让我想起我爸的秘密 |
[08:42] | “Don’t Tell Mama” juice. | “不许告诉妈妈”果汁 |
[08:46] | Uh, these are strong, you should slow down. | 这酒挺烈的 你慢点喝 |
[08:49] | I’ll just take one last sip. | 那我再喝最后一口 |
[09:06] | Okay, how about this for an invention– | 好吧 这个发明怎么样 |
[09:09] | slightly… bigger cocktail umbrellas. | 稍微大一点的鸡尾酒小雨伞 |
[09:14] | How is that a new invention? | 这算什么新发明 |
[09:15] | I don’t know, all Apple does is change the size of things | 我不知道 苹果公司也只是产品大小变换 |
[09:17] | and we keep buying them. | 我们不也买个不停吗 |
[09:20] | It’s true. I like my giant iPad | 真的 我对我的大iPad |
[09:22] | and my little iPad | 和我的小iPad的喜爱 |
[09:24] | almost as much as my regular-sized iPad. | 几乎等同于我对正常尺寸iPad的喜爱 |
[09:28] | This place is terrific. | 这个地方太棒了 |
[09:30] | Why-why have we never been here before? | 我们之前怎么没来过 |
[09:32] | The same reason we don’t do a lot of fun stuff– you. | 跟其他好玩却不能做的事一样 因为你啊 |
[09:37] | That’s some smart talk from a guy | 挺伶牙俐齿 牙尖嘴利 |
[09:38] | who can’t even keep his face in focus. | 就是脸上焦距老跑掉啊 |
[09:44] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[09:45] | – Uh, it’s in the corner. – Excuse me. | -在拐角处 -失陪 |
[09:51] | Hey, how you doin’? | 你们好呀 |
[09:56] | I hope the bathroom is clearly marked. | 希望男女厕标识明显一点 |
[09:58] | Doesn’t matter. He’s headed for the kitchen anyway. | 无所谓 反正他是往厨房方向走去了 |
[10:01] | Maybe that’s an idea– | 这个主意也许行 |
[10:02] | guidance systems for drunk people. | 给醉酒人士的导向系统 |
[10:05] | They have that. It’s called Uber. | 早有了 叫优步叫车 |
[10:09] | In your supercooled helium experiments, | 在你的过冷氦试验中 |
[10:11] | did you create quantum vortices? | 创建过量子漩涡吗 |
[10:13] | Yeah. Why? | 有 怎么了 |
[10:14] | Well, if you made a guidance system, | 如果你建立一个导向系统 |
[10:15] | couldn’t you use those vortices as a gyroscope? | 是不是可以把漩涡当做螺旋仪使用 |
[10:19] | I’ve never thought about that. | 我从来没想过 |
[10:20] | And since it’s in a quantum state, | 而且由于是在量子态下 |
[10:22] | it would maintain an infinite persistence. | 就能保持无限持续 |
[10:24] | Groundbreaking revelations, tropical drinks. | 开创性启示 热带鸡尾酒 |
[10:26] | Tell me this isn’t like the | 这简直是最棒的一集 |
[10:27] | best episode of Sex and the City. | 《欲望都市》了 |
[10:33] | You may have actually just come up with something. | 你真有可能想出了好点子 |
[10:35] | – You think so? – I really do. | -你觉得是吗 -真的 |
[10:37] | You guys, the bathroom here is amazing. | 大伙 这里的厕所太妙了 |
[10:40] | There’s people cooking in it. | 里面有人在做饭呢 |
[10:45] | Think about all the fun things you get to do when you have a baby. | 想想你有孩子后 有各种好玩的事可做 |
[10:48] | Yeah! | 对呀 |
[10:48] | Yeah, you get to buy toys and little clothes. | 你可以买玩具和小衣服 |
[10:51] | I kind of already do that for Howie. | 这些都给华仔做过了 |
[10:55] | And-and whenever you’re hungry, | 还有你只要饿了 |
[10:57] | you’ll be in a minivan with Cheerios all over the floor. | 就会发现自己车上满地都有零食吃 |
[11:01] | Oh, and I just found a new travel cup for Sheldon. | 我还给谢尔顿找到了个新旅行杯 |
[11:03] | It only lets out three at a time. | 一次只会出三颗零食 |
[11:06] | So, when did you guys decide to get pregnant? | 你们是什么时候决定要孩子的 |
[11:10] | Well, we didn’t exactly decide. | 我们不是决定的 |
[11:12] | We were talking about it, | 我们聊过要孩子的事 |
[11:13] | and then one night we got a little reckless. | 然后有一天晚上就大胆疯了一下 |
[11:16] | – Oh, tell us! – Yeah, tell us. | -给我们讲讲 -对 讲讲 |
[11:17] | No, I’m embarrassed. | 不要啦 好丢脸哦 |
[11:18] | Oh, come on, we’re all grown-ups. | 说吧 我们都是成人了 |
[11:19] | – We’ve all done it. – Me! Me-me, too! | -都有经验的 -我我我 有经验 |
[11:21] | I’m a grown-up and I’ve done it! | 我是成人 做过了 |
[11:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:28] | We were out one night, | 那天我们在外面 |
[11:30] | and things got a little spontaneous. | 然后突然来了兴致 |
[11:33] | Oh, that sounds juicy. | 一听就知道内容很精彩 |
[11:35] | Well, Sheldon was going on and on about time zones | 当时谢尔顿没完没了地说时区和铁路安排 |
[11:37] | and railroad schedules, and I went out… | 然后我就出去了… |
[11:39] | Wait, I remember that. Hang on. | 等等 这事我记得 慢着 |
[11:43] | You did it at our place? | 你们是在我们家搞的吗 |
[11:47] | Kind of on Sheldon’s bed. | 好像还是在谢尔顿床上 |
[11:49] | – What?! – No! | -什么 -不 |
[11:53] | I was headed to the bathroom, | 我想去厕所 |
[11:55] | and I passed Howie on his way out. | 碰到华仔从里面出来 |
[11:57] | Usually he says, “Do not go in there,” | 通常他会说”别进 进去会臭死” |
[12:01] | but this time he said, “Hey, let’s go in here.” | 但这次他说”我们进去吧” |
[12:05] | How could you do that? | 你们怎么能这样 |
[12:06] | I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[12:07] | but you know what it’s like when you’re with your man | 但你也知道 跟自己的男人在一起 |
[12:09] | and one thing leads to another. | 很容易情不自禁 |
[12:11] | I do know what that’s like. I really do. | 这感觉姐知道 姐倍儿清楚 |
[12:17] | I’m not seeing anyone | 我没找到任何人 |
[12:18] | using liquid helium vortices like this. | 是这样使用液态氦漩涡 |
[12:20] | I’m not finding anything either. | 我也没找到 |
[12:22] | That’s a good sign. | 这是好事 |
[12:23] | Oh, wait, I found something. | 等等 我找到点东西 |
[12:25] | Damn. What is it? | 该死 是什么 |
[12:26] | This video. The baby panda sneezes, | 这个视频 熊猫宝宝打喷嚏 |
[12:29] | and the mama panda gets so scared. | 把熊猫妈妈吓了一大跳 |
[12:36] | Can you focus on what we’re talking about? | 能不能不跑题聊正事 |
[12:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | Look, now, this may be the rum talking, | 听着 也许说的是酒话 |
[12:42] | but as long as the unpinning rate of the vortices | 但如果漩涡释放率 |
[12:45] | is kept within 1.1 and 1.3, | 能保持在1.1到1.3 |
[12:47] | the Magnus force issue should be negligible. | 马格努斯力的问题就可以忽略不计 |
[12:52] | Even drunk, he’s still smarter than all of us. | 他喝醉都比我们仨更聪明 |
[12:56] | And stronger. | 还更壮 |
[12:58] | Yeah. Who wants to see me beat up the bartender? | 谁想看我去痛扁酒保一顿 |
[13:02] | I’d enjoy that. | 我拭目以待 |
[13:03] | Nah, she’s a good kid. | 放她一马吧 她是个好姑娘 |
[13:07] | If this is a viable thing, we could get a patent | 如果真可行 我们可以去申请专利 |
[13:10] | and license it to companies that make guidance systems. | 然后授权给做导向系统的公司 |
[13:13] | Look at that. You’ve known you’re gonna be a father | 瞧 你知道要当爹的消息 |
[13:16] | for less than a day and you’re already stepping up. | 才不到一天你就已经雄起了 |
[13:18] | I’m telling you, you got this. | 相信我 你绝对能行 |
[13:20] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[13:21] | Of course he’s right. | 他当然对啦 |
[13:23] | You and I both know how hard it is growing up without a father. | 你跟我最清楚小时候没爹疼有多惨 |
[13:26] | That’s why I’m confident you’re gonna be | 所以我十分确信 |
[13:28] | the best dad you can be. | 你会尽力成为最好的爸爸 |
[13:31] | Thank you, Sheldon. | 谢谢你 谢尔顿 |
[13:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[13:34] | And if he has twins, we can do | 如果是生了双胞胎 |
[13:36] | all kinds of neat experiments on them. | 我们就能拿来做好多屌爆的实验 |
[13:43] | You guys can go in if you want. | 你们想泡就泡吧 |
[13:45] | No, we’re a team. | 我们要同进退 |
[13:46] | If you can’t go in, we’re not going in. | 你不能泡 我们也不泡 |
[13:49] | Then why are we drinking? | 那我们俩为什么还喝酒 |
[13:52] | Okay, it’s not like she’s got the Christ child in there, all right? | 她又不是怀上帝之子 不用这么牺牲吧 |
[13:57] | Oh. It’s Leonard. | 是莱纳德 |
[13:58] | He says Sheldon’s drunk and they’re gonna do karaoke | 他说谢尔顿喝醉了 还说如果有兴趣 |
[14:01] | if we want to join them. | 欢迎加入他们唱卡拉ok |
[14:02] | That sounds fun. | 听起来挺有意思 |
[14:05] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[14:06] | Sheldon’s drunk texting me. | 谢尔顿醉后乱发我短信了 |
[14:08] | What’s it say? | 写了什么 |
[14:09] | “Would you like to sing karaoke with us.” | “要来跟我们一起唱歌吗” |
[14:12] | How is that a drunk text? | 这哪里算醉后乱发啊 |
[14:13] | He used a period instead of a question mark. | 问句他不用问号 而是句号 |
[14:15] | He’s so wasted. | 他真是喝大了 |
[14:20] | ♪ Your movie’s showing, so you’re going ♪ | ♪ 爱片上映 那就走起 ♪ |
[14:22] | ♪ Could care less about the five you’re blowing ♪ | ♪ 票钱五块 甩都不甩 ♪ |
[14:24] | ♪ Theater gets dark just to start the show ♪ | ♪ 影院变暗 好戏上演 ♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ You spot a fine woman sitting in your row, ♪ | ♪ 发现同排 有位美女 ♪ |
[14:28] | ♪ she’s dressed in yellow ♪ | ♪ 身穿黄衣 ♪ |
[14:29] | ♪ She says, “Hello” ♪ | ♪ 她说”你好” ♪ |
[14:30] | ♪ “Come sit next to me, you fine fellow” ♪ | ♪ “帅哥坐我旁边可好” ♪ |
[14:32] | ♪ You run over there without a second to lose ♪ | ♪ 一个飞身 你冲过去 ♪ |
[14:34] | ♪ And what comes next, hey ♪ | ♪ 后续如何 ♪ |
[14:35] | ♪ Bust a move ♪ | ♪ 出招开泡 ♪ |
[14:37] | ♪ You want it ♪ | ♪ 你若想要 ♪ |
[14:39] | ♪ You got it, oh, you want it ♪ | ♪ 就能得到 你若想要 ♪ |
[14:42] | ♪ Baby, you got it ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 你能搞定 ♪ |
[14:43] | ♪ Just bust a move ♪ | ♪ 出招开泡 ♪ |
[14:45] | ♪ You want it ♪ | ♪ 你若想要 ♪ |
[14:46] | ♪ You got it, oh ♪ | ♪ 就能得到 ♪ |
[14:49] | ♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪ | ♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪ |
[14:52] | ♪ Just bust a move ♪ | ♪ 出招开泡 ♪ |
[14:53] | ♪ You want it, baby, you got it ♪ | ♪ 你若想要 宝贝 就能得到 ♪ |
[14:57] | ♪ You want it ♪ | ♪ 你若想要 ♪ |
[14:59] | Hey, guys. Congratulations! | 男生们 恭喜你啊 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Hi. How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[15:04] | Oh, wonderful. | 好到不行 |
[15:06] | I’m being musically encouraged to bust a move. | 我正受音乐鼓舞来”出招开泡”呢 |
[15:09] | If I knew what that meant, I might just do it. | 如果我能懂那词是啥意思 我肯定做 |
[15:13] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我很庆幸你来了 |
[15:15] | – Can we talk? – Sure. | -我们能说两句吗 -可以 |
[15:18] | So, you gonna get up there later? | 等会你要上去唱吗 |
[15:20] | A microphone, | 一只麦克风 |
[15:21] | a room full of inaccurate depictions of Polynesian religion, | 一个模仿波利尼西亚宗教但错误百出的场地 |
[15:25] | and a captive audience to hear about it? | 一群想跑也跑不了的听众 |
[15:26] | You bet I am. | 我绝对得去唱啊 |
[15:30] | I’m sorry I freaked out this morning. | 抱歉我今早那样惊慌失措 |
[15:32] | I want you to know… | 我想告诉你 |
[15:35] | I’m done being scared. | 我不会再害怕了 |
[15:36] | It’s okay to be nervous. I am, too. | 紧张没事啊 我也紧张 |
[15:39] | Thank God, ’cause I was lying– you might not have to wait | 谢天谢地 我刚才全是胡扯 我觉得你可能 |
[15:41] | nine months to see someone soil their pants. | 不用等九个月就能看到有人拉屎尿在裤子里 |
[15:45] | But I’m also really excited. | 但我也真心很兴奋 |
[15:48] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[15:50] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:55] | And I’m not just saying that | 我会说这些话 |
[15:56] | because your breasts are gonna get bigger. | 绝对不是因为你的胸也会变大 |
[16:01] | ♪ Are we an item? Girl, quit playin’ ♪ | ♪ 我们是恋人吗 女孩你别玩了 ♪ |
[16:05] | ♪ We’re just friends ♪ | ♪ 我们只是朋友 ♪ |
[16:07] | ♪ What are you sayin’? ♪ | ♪ 你说这什么话 ♪ |
[16:09] | ♪ Say there’s another and look right in my eyes ♪ | ♪ 看着我的眼睛 说你爱着别人 ♪ |
[16:12] | ♪ My first love broke my heart for the first time ♪ | ♪ 我的初恋情人 让我初次心碎 ♪ |
[16:16] | ♪ And I was like ♪ | ♪ 我当时就说了 ♪ |
[16:17] | ♪ Baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:20] | ♪ Like, baby, baby, baby, no ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 别啊 ♪ |
[16:24] | ♪Like, baby, baby, baby, ooh ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:27] | ♪ I thought you’d always be mine ♪ | ♪ 我曾以为你只专属我一人 ♪ |
[16:32] | ♪ Baby, I need your lovin’, ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪ |
[16:36] | ♪ Got To have all your lovin’ ♪ | ♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪ |
[16:40] | ♪ Baby, I need your lovin’, ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 我需要你的爱 ♪ |
[16:44] | ♪ Got To have all your lovin’ ♪ | ♪ 必须得到你全部的爱 ♪ |
[16:50] | ♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:52] | ♪ Baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:54] | ♪ Ooh, baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:56] | ♪ Baby, baby ♪ | ♪ 宝宝 宝宝 ♪ |
[16:58] | ♪ Ah, push it ♪ | ♪ 啊 顶[使劲] ♪ |
[16:59] | I appreciate this, but you really… | 谢谢你们献唱 但我真的… |
[17:00] | ♪ Push it real good ♪ | ♪ 好好顶啊[使劲全力] ♪ |
[17:03] | ♪ Land where my fathers died ♪ | ♪ 祖宗之所埋骨 ♪ |
[17:08] | ♪ Land of the pilgrims’ pride ♪ | ♪ 先民之所夸张 ♪ |
[17:13] | ♪ From ev’ry mountainside ♪ | ♪ 群山之隈相低昂 ♪ |
[17:18] | ♪ Let freedom ♪ | ♪ 自由之歌 ♪ |
[17:22] | ♪ Ring… ♪ | ♪ 声抑扬 ♪ |
[17:28] | I’d like to dedicate | 我想把我今晚 |
[17:29] | my last song of the evening to my wife, | 最后一首歌献给我的妻子 |
[17:33] | best friend, and… | 兼死党 |
[17:35] | now the mother of our child. | 现在还兼我孩子的妈 |
[17:39] | I love you, Bernie. | 我爱你 妮妮 |
[17:43] | ♪ Havin’ my baby ♪ | ♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪ |
[17:46] | ♪ What a lovely way of sayin’ ♪ | ♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ How much you love me ♪ | ♪ 表达你有多爱我 ♪ |
[17:52] | ♪ Havin’ my baby ♪ | ♪ 怀着我的骨肉 ♪ |
[17:56] | ♪ What a lovely way of sayin’ ♪ | ♪ 用这种美妙的方式 ♪ |
[17:58] | ♪ Of sayin’ what you’re thinkin’ of me ♪ | ♪ 表达你会想着我 ♪ |
[18:01] | You’re kidding! | 你开玩笑吧 |
[18:02] | What kind of maniacs have coitus in someone else’s bedroom?! | 什么样的疯子会在别人房里交媾啊 |
[18:09] | Thank you, Pasadena! Good night! | 谢谢 帕萨迪纳市 晚安 |
[18:18] | That was such a fun night. | 昨晚真是太好玩了 |
[18:20] | Probably ’cause you got to see your man | 因为你能看到你的男人 |
[18:22] | up there rockin’ the mic. | 掌握全场的模样 |
[18:25] | Yeah, yeah. I was a little surprised | 是啊是啊 我当时还挺惊讶 |
[18:26] | when you decided to beat-box. | 你居然决定要来一段口技表演 |
[18:29] | That was really an asthma attack. | 其实我是哮喘犯了 |
[18:31] | I just sold it. | 只是掩饰特别好 |
[18:35] | Well, I am so happy for Howard and Bernadette. | 我好为霍华德与伯纳黛特开心 |
[18:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:40] | So, you ever think about it? | 那你想过吗 |
[18:41] | Babies? | 孩子吗 |
[18:43] | Well, I’m not in a rush but someday, yeah, sure. | 现在不急 但未来某天肯定会要啊 |
[18:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:48] | I think we’d make amazing parents. | 我觉得我们一定会是很棒的父母 |
[18:51] | Will you guys keep it down? | 你们说话能不能小声点 |
[18:58] | On the other hand, we might lack a certain maturity. | 另一方面 我们在某些地方还不够成熟 |