时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m glad to see you made it safely | 看到你平安到达我就放心了 |
[00:04] | How’s your hotel? | 酒店怎么样 |
[00:07] | It’s not the best Best Western I’ve been to, | 虽然不是我住过的最佳”最佳西方酒店” |
[00:09] | but I’d say it’s… | 但算得上 |
[00:11] | the third best Best Western I’ve been to. | 我住过的第三佳”最佳西方酒店”吧 |
[00:14] | I know how you feel. | 我懂你的感觉 |
[00:15] | The Best Buy by my house is only the third best Best Buy. | 我家附近的百思买[最值买]也只是第三值 |
[00:20] | They have the best buys, | 它的确有最值买的东西 |
[00:22] | but having the best buys isn’t the only thing | 但光有最值买的东西并不足以 |
[00:24] | that makes a Best Buy the best Best Buy. | 让一家”最值买”荣登最值的”最值买” |
[00:28] | What makes a best Best Buy the best Best Buy? | 那最值”最值买”怎么样才能担起这头衔呢 |
[00:32] | Mm, that’s a great question. | 这问题问得好 |
[00:34] | I like when they’re next to a Chipotle. | 我喜欢它们开在墨西哥快餐店旁 |
[00:38] | Okay, well, I should unpack. | 好了 我该去把行李拿出来了 |
[00:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:40] | Enjoy the neurobiology conference. | 好好享受神经生物学大会吧 |
[00:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[00:43] | I… wish you were here. | 我… 真希望你也在这里 |
[00:47] | At a neurobiology conference? | 参加神经生物学大会吗 |
[00:48] | What a mean thing to say. | 这话也太损了吧 |
[00:52] | Okay, I’m glad you’re not here? | 好吧 那我很庆幸你不在这里呢 |
[00:55] | Aw, you always know just what to say | 真好 每次只要我一教 |
[00:57] | after I tell you what to say. | 你就会把话说到我心坎里 |
[01:00] | Good-bye, Sheldon. | 再见啦 谢尔顿 |
[01:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:03] | Oh! Good news, gentlemen. | 好消息 各位 |
[01:05] | Amy’s at a conference this weekend, | 艾米这周末去参加会议 |
[01:07] | which means I’m available to be entertained, hmm. | 这就代表你们有荣幸能娱乐本皇 |
[01:10] | As today’s youth might put it: | 也就是现在年轻人说的 |
[01:12] | Who wants to get their Sheld-on? | 谁有兴趣来”谢”主隆恩啊 |
[01:16] | Bernie and I are getting the house ready for the remodel. | 我跟妮妮要为家里的重新装修做准备 |
[01:18] | We could always use an extra pair of hands. | 我们很乐意有你来帮忙 |
[01:20] | That sounds awful. Raj? | 一听就烂透了 拉杰呢 |
[01:22] | Uh, I’ve got time booked in the telescope room all weekend | 这周末我已预定好使用太空望远镜控制室 |
[01:25] | scanning for rogue planets. | 来搜索流浪行星 |
[01:27] | You’re more than welcome to join me. | 欢迎你跟我一起去 |
[01:28] | That’s the one to beat. Leonard? | 列入考虑 莱纳德呢 |
[01:30] | Oh, if anything, I’m trying to get my Sheld-off. | 你别来烦我就”谢”天谢地了 |
[01:33] | Well, then it looks like we have a winner. Congratulations. | 看来冠军得主已经出炉 恭喜你 |
[01:36] | Well, I should warn you, it’s just looking at data | 先提醒你 那只是单纯坐在电脑前 |
[01:39] | for hours and hours on a computer screen. | 看好几小时的数据而已 |
[01:41] | Uh, stop selling it, kid. You won. | 已经选你 别再诱惑我了 |
[02:12] | How was your day? | 今天好吗 |
[02:13] | Oh, not good. | 不太好 |
[02:14] | Still couldn’t get in to see Dr. Gallo. | 还是没能见到加洛医生 |
[02:16] | A doctor? | 医生吗 |
[02:20] | Well, I hope you’re not contagious. | 你的病可别有传染性啊 |
[02:21] | I’ve got a weekend in the telescope room | 我这周末要去太空望远镜控制室 |
[02:23] | I’ve been excited about for almost three minutes. | 我可是为此兴奋了将近有三分钟呢 |
[02:27] | I’m not sick. It’s for work. | 我没生病 是工作啦 |
[02:28] | There’s this doctor who refuses to see any sales reps. | 有一个医生拒绝见任何医药销售员 |
[02:31] | I’ve been trying to get in for months. | 我试着要见这医生好几个月了 |
[02:33] | Well, did you try wearing the shirt | 你有穿那件 |
[02:34] | I said was inappropriate for work? | 我说上班穿太骚的衣服试试吗 |
[02:36] | Well, the doctor’s a woman, but… | 那是个女医生 不过… |
[02:39] | yes, because you never know. | 穿了 毕竟”直弯”试过才知道 |
[02:42] | What kind of doctor is she? | 她是什么医生 |
[02:43] | Um, a psychiatrist. Why? | 精神科医生 怎么了 |
[02:45] | Well, what if you make an appointment as a patient? | 那你假装自己是病人去预约呢 |
[02:47] | Then you’ll get to talk to her. | 那你就有机会跟她谈啦 |
[02:49] | Yeah, they already know I’m a pharmaceutical sales rep. | 他们已经知道我是医药销售员了 |
[02:51] | Oh. What if Leonard made an appointment | 那如果是莱纳德假装病人去预约 |
[02:53] | and tried to lay some groundwork for you? | 先帮你铺好路呢 |
[02:55] | That’s interesting. | 这个主意有意思 |
[02:57] | I’m not gonna make a fake appointment with a psychiatrist. | 我才不要假装病人去看精神科医生 |
[03:00] | What would I say is wrong with me? | 我要假装有啥毛病呢 |
[03:01] | – Low self-esteem. – Social anxiety. | -自尊低落 -社交焦虑 |
[03:02] | Sexual insecurity. | 性生活不安全感 |
[03:06] | None of that is true. | 你们说得都不是真的 |
[03:07] | Uh, denial. See, sweetie, the list goes on and on. | 否认现实 亲爱的 毛病多得很啊 |
[03:11] | That’s just crazy. | 这也太扯了吧 |
[03:12] | How would my going in there even help you? | 我去了对你有什么帮助啊 |
[03:13] | I don’t know. You could talk to her, and maybe if it comes up, | 不知道啊 你可以跟她聊天 谈到药时 |
[03:16] | you could ask if she’s heard about the drug. | 就顺势问问她有没听过我公司的药 |
[03:18] | What if I get caught? | 万一被抓到怎么办 |
[03:19] | – Fear of failure! – Lack of confidence! | -害怕失败 -缺乏自信 |
[03:20] | Kind of a wuss! | 有点怂逼 |
[03:23] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 行 我去 |
[03:25] | But not because of them, because I love you. | 但不是因为他们的话 是因为我爱你 |
[03:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:28] | – Pushover. – Spineless. | -软柿子 -没骨气 |
[03:29] | Still hasn’t bought milk even though I told him two days ago! | 两天前就交代去买牛奶 到现在都还没买 |
[03:37] | That was incredible. | 真是爽翻天了 |
[03:39] | It was. | 的确 |
[03:41] | I just wish Stuart wasn’t around | 要是斯图尔特不在就更好了 |
[03:42] | so we didn’t have to be so quiet. | 我们想多大声就能多大声 |
[03:45] | I know. | 对啊 |
[03:46] | It’s not like he returns the favor | 而且这家伙看日本色情动画时 |
[03:48] | when he watches his Japanese porn cartoons. | 也不知放大声点回报咱们 |
[03:53] | You guys got a minute, | 你们俩有空吗 |
[03:54] | or are you still cuddling? | 还是还在事后抱抱 |
[03:58] | What is it, Stuart? | 有事吗 斯图尔特 |
[03:59] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[04:01] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[04:03] | Should I send him away? | 要不要我赶他走 |
[04:04] | No, it’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[04:05] | Thanks, Bernie. | 谢谢你 妮妮 |
[04:10] | What’s up? | 你要干嘛 |
[04:11] | Uh, well, I know the remodel is coming up, | 我知道你们很快要重新装修了 |
[04:14] | so I thought I’d make it easy on you guys | 所以我想让你们方便作业 |
[04:16] | and find my own place. | 就出去找房子 |
[04:20] | I thought I was done getting lucky tonight. | 我真没想到今晚能”好事”成双啊 |
[04:23] | So, when are you thinking of moving? | 所以你计划什么时候搬 |
[04:25] | Uh, actually, I already found an apartment, | 其实我已经找好一间公寓了 |
[04:27] | so in a couple of days. | 所以过几天就搬 |
[04:29] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | Sorry to see you go? | 真舍不得你走咩 |
[04:35] | Okay, well, thank you guys for everything. | 谢谢你们这些日子来的照顾 |
[04:38] | I-I really appreciate it. | 我真的非常感谢 |
[04:40] | You’re very welcome. | 不用客气 |
[04:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | Hmm, I just have never been in this room while you’re awake. | 我只是从来没在你们醒着的时候进来过 |
[05:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:03] | Uh, making sure the telescope’s camera is white-field balanced. | 确保望远镜的摄像机白场已平衡 |
[05:09] | What are you doing now? | 那现在呢 |
[05:11] | Still making sure the telescope’s camera | 还在确保望远镜的摄像机 |
[05:13] | is white-field balanced. | 白场已平衡 |
[05:14] | Oh, I see. | 了解 |
[05:20] | How about now? | 那现在呢 |
[05:23] | Now I’m making sure the telescope’s camera is white-field balanced | 现在在确保望远镜的摄像机白场已平衡 |
[05:26] | and wishing you had a coloring book. | 以及后悔你没有一本彩色填色本 |
[05:29] | Well, I can be helpful. | 我可以帮上忙啊 |
[05:30] | Give me something to do. | 给我点事情做做嘛 |
[05:32] | You know, my father took me to work once, | 告诉你 有一次我爹带我去上班 |
[05:33] | and in ten minutes I figured out | 才十分钟我就发现了 |
[05:35] | who’d been stealing from the cash register. | 到底是谁从收银机里偷钱 |
[05:37] | It was my father. | 就是我爹 |
[05:39] | Yeah, Dad lost his job, | 我爹丢了工作 |
[05:41] | but Mr. Hinckley gave me a Fudgsicle. | 但是他老板给了我根软糖冰棒 |
[05:45] | Fine, you want something to do? | 行 你想要来点事做是吧 |
[05:47] | There’s about six months of data on this hard drive. | 这硬盘里有搜集了大约六个月的数据 |
[05:49] | Why don’t you go through it and see if you can spot | 你何不过一遍这些数据 看能否发现 |
[05:51] | any patterns or anomalies. | 有任何规律或异常呢 |
[05:53] | Yep, I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去 |
[05:54] | Hey, look at that! | 你看我们 |
[05:55] | An Indian guy outsourcing a computer job to a white fella. | 印度阿三把电脑工作外包给白人佬 |
[06:01] | Yeah, okay, whatever it takes | 随便怎么样 |
[06:02] | to keep you busy for a few hours. | 只要能让你忙个数小时就行了 |
[06:04] | Found one. | 找到一个 |
[06:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不可能 |
[06:08] | There are millions of data points there. | 那有好几百万数据点呢 |
[06:10] | But, look, an optical transient. | 可是你看 一个光学瞬态 |
[06:14] | Yeah, maybe that is something. | 好吧 可能真的有东西 |
[06:15] | – How did you find that? – It wasn’t difficult. | -你怎么发现的 -其实不难啦 |
[06:17] | You know how when you see prime numbers, they appear red, | 就像质数在你眼里自动就是红色的 |
[06:20] | but when they’re twin primes, | 孪生质数是粉红色 |
[06:21] | they’re pink and smell like gasoline? | 而且闻起来像汽油 你懂我的意思吗 |
[06:26] | No. | 不懂 |
[06:28] | I guess I’m a special boy. | 可能我与众不同吧 |
[06:31] | You know, sometimes when a boy is special, | 有时候当一个男孩与众不同 |
[06:32] | he gets a Fudgsicle. | 他会得到一根软糖冰棒 |
[06:35] | Which, by the way, tastes like the speed of light. | 而且味道尝起来像光速 |
[06:41] | Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. | 非常感谢你能临时抽空见我 |
[06:43] | Ah, it’s my pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[06:45] | I’m curious, | 我很好奇 |
[06:46] | are you related to Dr. Beverly Hofstadter? | 你和贝弗莉·霍斯塔特博士是亲戚吗 |
[06:48] | Uh, she’s my mother. You know her? | 她是我母亲 你认识她吗 |
[06:51] | No, not personally, | 不 不认识本人 |
[06:52] | but I have read all of her books. | 但我读过她所有的书 |
[06:54] | Well, then you know her better than I do. | 那你对她的认识比我还深 |
[06:57] | Well, I’m not so sure about that. | 不见得 |
[06:58] | But I can tell you I do not agree | 但我可以告诉你 |
[07:00] | with her theories on child rearing at all. | 我完全不同意她育儿的那套理论 |
[07:03] | Really? | 是咩 |
[07:05] | Any chance you find them cold, cruel and unsuitable | 你是不是觉得那一套过于冷漠残酷 |
[07:08] | for innocent little boys who just want to be happy? | 并不适合天真无邪 想快乐生活的小男生 |
[07:11] | Well, I didn’t want to say it… | 我不想妄加评论 |
[07:13] | No, no, say it. Sing it. | 不不 请评论 唱出来 |
[07:15] | Rent a plane, write it in the sky. | 租一架飞机 写在天空 |
[07:18] | Sounds like you’re holding on | 听起来你对她 |
[07:19] | to quite a bit of anger towards her. | 一直心怀怨念 怒气满满啊 |
[07:21] | Oh, no, I-I’ve worked through a lot of that stuff; | 不 我已经努力克服不少怨念 |
[07:23] | – I’m better now. – Good for you. | -现在好多了 -那就好 |
[07:25] | Do you know she never let me celebrate my birthday | 你知道她从不让我庆祝自己的生日 |
[07:27] | because being born was her achievement, not mine? | 就因为我的出生是她的成就 不是我自己的吗 |
[07:31] | That’s heartbreaking. | 真是让人心碎 |
[07:32] | Right? | 是吧 |
[07:33] | To this day, I send her a card every year | 直到今天 我还每年给她寄卡片 |
[07:35] | with a little money in it. | 里面还附上一点钱 |
[07:40] | You know, once we get the house back to ourselves, | 一旦这房子只剩咱俩 |
[07:43] | we can be romantic in any room we want. | 我们就能在任何一个房间”搞浪漫”啦 |
[07:46] | Great. I can finally show you where the laundry room is. | 好棒 我终于可以让你知道洗衣房在哪了 |
[07:52] | Boy, who would’ve thought | 天啊 谁能想到 |
[07:53] | when you asked me to move in and help take care of your mom, | 当时你让我搬进来照顾你妈 |
[07:55] | I’d still be here two years later? | 结果两年后的今天我才走 |
[07:57] | – Nobody thought that. – No one. | -没人有想到 -没人 |
[08:01] | Well, that’s it. | 都结束了 |
[08:03] | I guess so. | 是啊 |
[08:06] | This is weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[08:08] | Yeah. A grown man moving into his own apartment. | 是啊 一个成年人即将搬进他自己的公寓 |
[08:12] | Crazy times. See ya! | 真是疯狂的年代 回见 |
[08:16] | Ignore him. | 别管他 |
[08:18] | He’s just using humor to express how… | 他只是用幽默来表达他现在… |
[08:20] | happy he is. | 有多开心 |
[08:23] | It’s okay. I know he loves me. | 没关系 我知道他爱我 |
[08:25] | Sure he does. | 你说是就是啦 |
[08:30] | Well, let us know when you’re all settled in. | 你安顿好了记得告诉我们 |
[08:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:33] | And I really can’t thank you guys enough. | 我对你们真的感激不尽 |
[08:36] | Our pleasure. | 我们的荣幸 |
[08:38] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:42] | He’s gone! | 他走了 |
[08:43] | Let’s start in the garage! | 我们从车库开始搞吧 |
[08:54] | Ok, so once we received the next image | 好了 一旦我们接收到下一张图像 |
[08:57] | and compare it to the ones we’ve already collected, | 把它跟我们之前搜集的作对比 |
[08:59] | we’ll know what it is that we found. | 就能知道我们发现的是什么了 |
[09:01] | Ooh, perhaps it’s a Heliosheath scintillation. | 或许是日鞘闪烁的光 |
[09:05] | It could be a trans-Neptunian object. | 也可能是外海王星天体 |
[09:07] | Maybe it’s a new planet. | 也许是一个新星球 |
[09:09] | Unlikely, but it could be a dwarf planet. | 不太可能 但可能是矮行星 |
[09:11] | Well, as long as it has a healthy gravity | 只要它有健康的重力 |
[09:13] | and all its moons, I’ll be happy. | 该有的卫星都有 我就开心了 |
[09:15] | Okay, the final image is coming in. | 好了 最后一张图片来了 |
[09:19] | And the object we discovered is… | 我们发现的天体是… |
[09:21] | Come on, | 拜托了 |
[09:22] | Daddy needs a livable planet he can rule with an iron fist. | 爸比需要一颗可以施行铁拳政策的宜居星球 |
[09:27] | A medium-sized asteroid. | 一颗中型小行星 |
[09:29] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:30] | How common. | 真普通 |
[09:31] | That’s the chicken fingers on the menu of space. | 简直就是太空菜单上的鸡柳啊 |
[09:35] | I kind of like chicken fingers. | 我挺喜欢鸡柳的 |
[09:37] | Yeah, me, too. I was stuck for a metaphor. | 我也是 我只是想不到其他比喻了 |
[09:39] | Come on, a medium-sized asteroid | 别这样嘛 一颗中型小行星 |
[09:42] | is still an interesting discovery. | 也是一项有意思的发现啊 |
[09:44] | I suppose it could end up on a collision course with Earth | 我想它的确有可能会跟地球撞上 |
[09:46] | and destroy life as we know it. | 毁掉一切生命体 |
[09:49] | You dream different than me. | 你我梦想天差地远 |
[09:54] | It is kind of cute. | 它还挺可爱的 |
[09:55] | Yeah, it is. And you know we get to name it. | 的确 我们还能给它起名字哦 |
[09:58] | We better choose a name no one can make fun of. | 我们最好选一个没人会取笑的名字 |
[10:01] | Sir Frederick William Herschel didn’t do Uranus any favors. | 赫歇尔爵士取的名字就坑死天王星了 |
[10:09] | – Hey, how’d it go? – Oh, great. | -进展如何 -很顺利 |
[10:12] | Dr. Gallo is terrific. | 加洛医生太棒了 |
[10:14] | You know, I-I’ve always been insecure | 我一直觉得没有安全感 |
[10:16] | that no one cares about what I have to say, | 因为没人关心我要说什么 |
[10:18] | – but she made me see… – Yeah, no one cares. | -但她让我觉得… -没人关心这个啦 |
[10:19] | Did you help me out or not? | 你到底有没有帮我说话 |
[10:21] | Okay, n-now, what I’m hearing | 好吧 我听你这句话 |
[10:23] | is that you feel that I sometimes take too long | 感觉像你嫌我有时用太多时间 |
[10:25] | to express myself, | 来表达自己的感受 |
[10:26] | and you wish I’d be more succinct. | 你希望我说话简单明了 |
[10:28] | You’re only hearing that because | 我之所以说出来是因为 |
[10:29] | I cannot roll my eyes any louder. | 你听不到我翻白眼的声音 |
[10:32] | All right, well, after we talked about my issues with my mother– | 好吧 在我们谈了我跟我妈的问题后 |
[10:35] | nothing too deep, just how she ruined my life– | 也没太深入 就聊了她怎么毁了我的人生 |
[10:38] | I told her about you and your drug; | 我告诉她你和你的药 |
[10:39] | she said she’d be happy to meet you. | 她说她很乐意见你 |
[10:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:42] | Oh, you’re the best husband ever! | 你是史上最棒的老公了 |
[10:45] | So you’ll go to the Doctor Who convention with me next week? | 那你下周会跟我去神秘博士大会吗 |
[10:49] | I guess. | 会吧 |
[10:50] | Oh, I actually did hear your eyes roll that time. | 这次我听出你白眼翻到外太空了 |
[10:58] | Boy, when was the last time Stuart cleaned this place? | 天啊 斯尔图特从来没打扫过房间吧 |
[11:01] | No kidding. | 肯定是 |
[11:02] | Oh, okay, I’m about to suck something up. | 好了 某物要被我吸进吸尘器了 |
[11:03] | What do you think this object sounds like? | 你觉得这东西听起来像什么 |
[11:05] | Howie, I don’t want to play Lego, Toenail or Pill anymore. | 我不想再玩猜是乐高 脚趾甲 还是药丸的游戏 |
[11:11] | So, what do you think we should do with this room? | 我们该怎么运用这个房间呢 |
[11:13] | Well, I was thinking a home theater or a gaming room– | 我在考虑弄成家庭影院或游戏房 |
[11:16] | you know, like a man cave. | 就像一个男人窝 |
[11:17] | Why can’t it be a woman cave? | 为什么就不能是女人窝呢 |
[11:19] | As long as it has a home theater, a video game system | 只要内含家庭影院 电子游戏机 |
[11:21] | and you’re not allowed in it, | 而且禁止你入内 |
[11:22] | you can call it whatever you want. | 你想叫什么都行 |
[11:25] | I’m being serious. | 我是说真的啦 |
[11:27] | Well, what do you think we should do? | 你觉得我们该怎么做 |
[11:29] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[11:30] | maybe a home office or… | 或许弄成家庭办公室或… |
[11:34] | Look. | 瞧 |
[11:36] | The teddy bear Stuart won the night we took him to the fair. | 我们带斯尔图特去园游会时 他赢的泰迪熊 |
[11:40] | He was so excited. | 他当时超级兴奋 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:44] | You know, no matter how hard they tried, | 不管他们怎么绞尽脑汁 |
[11:45] | they could not guess his age. | 都猜不出来他几岁 |
[11:49] | I’ll give it to him next time I see him. | 下次我看见他时给他吧 |
[11:51] | – Have you heard from him since he left? – No. | -他走了之后有和你联系吗 -没有 |
[11:54] | You’d think he would’ve called once he got settled in. | 以为他安顿好了 就会给我们打电话呢 |
[11:57] | Hmm. Maybe he’s busy. | 也许他比较忙吧 |
[11:58] | Too busy to call? | 忙到电话都打不了吗 |
[11:59] | He wasn’t too busy | 他用我的会员账号 |
[12:00] | to binge-watch Hot in Cleveland with my Hulu password. | 上网追《燃情克利夫兰》就有空吗 |
[12:06] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[12:08] | Are we missing him? | 我们是在想他吗 |
[12:10] | No, that’s not what this feeling is. | 没有 这种感觉才不是想他 |
[12:14] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:16] | Of course not. He drove us crazy. | 当然不是 他总能逼疯我们 |
[12:18] | Like when you were gonna make that pie | 还记得有一次你准备烤个派 |
[12:20] | and Stuart ate all the blueberries. | 结果斯图尔特把蓝莓都吃光了 |
[12:23] | And he tried to deny it, but his teeth were all purple. | 他还想赖账 可是牙都吃紫了 |
[12:29] | That was pretty cute. | 还挺可爱的 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:33] | Ew, we are missing him! | 靠 我们真是在想他 |
[12:38] | So I was thinking, maybe we can come up with a name | 我在想 或许我们可以 |
[12:41] | for the asteroid by combining our names. | 把我俩名字拼起来给小行星命名 |
[12:43] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意好 |
[12:45] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[12:46] | We’ll call it… Cooper. | 我们就叫它…库珀 |
[12:51] | How is that both our names? | 这哪里是我们俩的名字 |
[12:53] | “Koo” from Koothrappali and “per” from Cooper. | 库是取自”库”萨帕里 而珀取自库”珀” |
[12:57] | Yeah, s-so it’s, like, Kooper with a “K”? | 好吧 所以是我的那个”库”吗 |
[13:00] | Nah, you’re right, that’s dumb. | 不要了 你说得对 这主意太蠢了 |
[13:03] | Oh, Leonard, great news. | 莱纳德 好消息 |
[13:05] | We discovered a medium-sized asteroid together. | 我们一起发现了一颗中型小行星 |
[13:08] | Wow, that’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[13:10] | I’m in a pretty great mood today myself. | 我今天心情也很不错 |
[13:12] | Okay. Guess we’re gonna talk about you now. | 行吧 看来你要把话题转到你身上了 |
[13:15] | Well, we are, because Dr. Gallo made me realize | 是的 因为加洛医生让我意识到 |
[13:18] | that I’m a worthwhile person and that my feelings matter. | 我是值得好好对待的人 我的感觉也很重要 |
[13:21] | I learned that for free from a cat poster, | 我是免费从一张猫咪海报上学到 |
[13:23] | but good for you. | 不过你开心就好 |
[13:27] | Okay, back to me. | 好的 说回我这里 |
[13:28] | I discovered an asteroid, | 我发现了一颗小行星 |
[13:30] | and now I get to name it. | 现在我可以给它起名了 |
[13:31] | Wait, what happened to us? | 等等 不是我们吗 |
[13:33] | Now, this isn’t about us, | 现在重点不是我们 |
[13:34] | this is about what’s best for the asteroid. | 而是怎样才算对小行星好 |
[13:38] | What are you thinking of naming it? | 你们准备给它起名叫什么 |
[13:39] | I haven’t settled on anything yet. | 我还没有定下来 |
[13:41] | We haven’t settled on anything yet. | 我们还没有定下来 |
[13:43] | All right, way to go, Cat Poster. You hang in there. | 棒棒棒 猫咪海报 一边挂着去 |
[13:47] | You know what’d be nice? Name it after your girlfriends. | 用你们女朋友的名字命名不是更好吗 |
[13:50] | Show them how much you care. | 显得你们多在乎她们啊 |
[13:52] | That is a great idea. | 这个主意妙啊 |
[13:54] | It’s perfect. | 完美 |
[13:54] | It appears romantic, | 表面好像很浪漫 |
[13:56] | but it’s really just a rock in space | 其实只是太空里的一块石头而已 |
[13:58] | that gets me out of Valentine’s Day forever. | 还能让我以后都不用愁情人节了 |
[14:02] | So, uh, what were you thinking? Combine their names? | 你有什么想法 把她们名字拼起来吗 |
[14:04] | I like it. | 这样可以 |
[14:05] | Yeah, we’ll take the “A-M” from Amy and, uh, | 我们就从艾米的名字里取”艾”字 |
[14:08] | the “Y” from Emily. | 然后艾米丽的名字里取”米”字 |
[14:13] | That’s just Amy. | 那就是”艾米”啊 |
[14:14] | Exactly. See how well we work together? | 正是如此 瞧我们合作无间啊 |
[14:19] | And in double-blind studies, | 在双盲试验中 |
[14:20] | Placinex proved extremely effective in treating | 此药被证明对治疗各种焦虑症 |
[14:23] | all kinds of anxiety. | 都极其有效 |
[14:24] | Actually, funny story– the boys in the lab | 说个有意思的事 实验室里的人 |
[14:26] | were worried about getting FDA approval for Placinex; | 很焦虑食品药物管理局会不批这个药 |
[14:29] | they started taking it, stopped worrying. | 就开始吃这药 然后就再也不担心了 |
[14:33] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[14:34] | Uh, do you have any questions? | 你有什么问题想问吗 |
[14:36] | Just one. | 就一个 |
[14:37] | When you made your husband pretend to be a patient | 当你让你老公扮成病人 |
[14:40] | so you could get access to me, | 好让你有机会跟我接触时 |
[14:43] | what were you thinking there? | 你当时在想什么呢 |
[14:46] | I just… meant a question about the drug. | 我是指关于药的问题 |
[14:50] | Yeah, I know what you meant. | 我知道你是什么意思 |
[14:51] | Let’s put that aside for a minute | 先把这个放在一边 |
[14:53] | and talk about why you married Leonard. | 聊聊为什么你会嫁给莱纳德 |
[14:57] | I don’t wanna. | 我不想 |
[15:00] | Here is a man raised by an overbearing woman | 这是一个被专横霸道的女人养大 |
[15:03] | who completely dominated | 从性格形成时期 |
[15:04] | every aspect of his formative years. | 就各方面被彻底压制的男人 |
[15:07] | Do you think | 你认为他是希望 |
[15:08] | he’s perpetuating that relationship | 一直维持这种关系 |
[15:10] | by seeking out a partner like you? | 才会找野蛮女友当伴侣的吗 |
[15:14] | You know, I used to wear tank tops a lot. | 我以前总是穿无袖背心 |
[15:18] | That was a big selling point. | 这个卖点非常吸引顾客 |
[15:22] | Hi, Sheldon. What’s up? | 谢尔顿 怎么了 |
[15:24] | Good news. You’re an asteroid. | 好消息 你是颗行星了 |
[15:30] | Uh… please tell me what to say next. | 请你告诉我这句该怎么接 |
[15:34] | Perhaps I should explain. | 看来我得解释一下 |
[15:36] | While working with Koothrappali, | 在跟库萨帕里一起工作的时候 |
[15:37] | we discovered an asteroid, | 我们发现了一颗小行星 |
[15:39] | and I named it after you. | 我以你的名字给它命名了 |
[15:43] | Sheldon, thank you. | 谢尔顿 谢谢你 |
[15:45] | That’s so romantic. | 这太浪漫了 |
[15:47] | But what about Rajesh? | 那拉杰什怎么办 |
[15:48] | He was okay with you choosing the name? | 他同意让你用这名字吗 |
[15:50] | Well, it took a little negotiating, | 确实花了一些时间磋商 |
[15:52] | but I wore him down. | 最后我将他说服了 |
[15:53] | Uh, we get the asteroid, | 小行星的命名权给我们 |
[15:55] | and if you and I have children, | 但如果我们生了孩子 |
[15:57] | they all have to be named Rajesh. | 都得取名叫拉杰什 |
[16:01] | All of them? | 全都要叫这名吗 |
[16:02] | Even the girls. | 连女儿都要 |
[16:06] | Okay, I think I know what to say now. | 好吧 我知道现在该说什么了 |
[16:11] | How can I not sound like his mother | 当我们的卧室 |
[16:12] | when our entire bedroom is filled with Star Wars toys? | 被星战玩具塞满 我怎么可能不变身他妈 |
[16:15] | I mean, have you ever had sex | 你跟人上床的时候 |
[16:16] | with a stuffed Wookiee watching you? | 有试过被伍基人毛绒玩具盯着看吗 |
[16:19] | I went to college in the ’70s; | 我念大学的时候是七十年代 |
[16:21] | it was a hairier time. | 那时候大家都不刮毛 |
[16:22] | I’m gonna say yes. | 所以我的答案是 是的 |
[16:25] | You know, if anything, he’s turning me into his mother. | 就算我像他妈 也是被他逼的 |
[16:27] | Before I did pharmaceutical sales, I was an actress. | 我当医药销售之前是个演员 |
[16:29] | You know, I was pretty good. | 相当优秀的演员 |
[16:31] | You know, girl-next-door type, but hot. | 那种邻家女孩型 但很性感 |
[16:34] | Doable. | 有”搞”头那种 |
[16:37] | And not only am I Leonard’s mother, | 我不仅成了莱纳德的妈 |
[16:39] | but we have this man-child living with us named Sheldon. | 还有这个老小孩跟我们一起住 叫谢尔顿 |
[16:42] | Oh, Leonard talked a lot about him. | 莱纳德确实说过他很多事 |
[16:45] | I wasn’t sure if he was real. | 我之前不确定他是否真实存在 |
[16:48] | Yeah, he’s as real as the fine I get | 他的真实程度就跟 |
[16:50] | when I use too much toilet paper. | 我上厕所多用手纸被他罚款一样真 |
[16:54] | Wow, you really do have a lot on your plate. | 你烦心事真是够多啊 |
[16:58] | I do. | 是的 |
[17:00] | You know, Leonard’s right. | 说真的 莱纳德说得对 |
[17:02] | Talking to you is really helping. | 跟你聊天特别有帮助 |
[17:04] | Oh, I’m glad. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[17:05] | You know, you might also benefit | 一张治疗焦虑症的处方 |
[17:07] | from a prescription for anxiety. | 对你也是大有益处 |
[17:09] | Okay, if you think it’ll help. | 好的 你觉得有用就好 |
[17:11] | Oh, just don’t make it Placinex. | 拜托不要给我开我公司的药 |
[17:13] | I do not need sudden fits of homicidal rage. | 我不需要突然暴怒想杀人的副作用 |
[17:19] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[17:21] | I miss you as well. | 我也想你 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe I miss Stuart. | 不敢相信我想念斯图尔特 |
[17:25] | I guess I just miss when life was simpler. | 我大概只是想念过去简单的生活 |
[17:27] | Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! | 加油 莱纳德 |
[17:30] | Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! | 加油 莱纳德 |
[17:32] | Remember, girls, you decide what makes you happy, | 记住姑娘们 你的开心你做主 |
[17:34] | not your emotionally withholding mothers. | 而不是由你压抑情感的老妈来定 |
[17:36] | Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! | 加油 莱纳德 |
[17:38] | Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! Go, Leonard! | 加油 莱纳德 |
[17:55] | I really miss this. | 我真的好想念这样 |