时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – Hey, ready for lunch? – Oh, one sec. | -可以去吃午饭了吗 -马上好 |
[00:07] | Is that the prototype drive system for the high-G rover? | 那是太空探测车的驱动系统原型吗 |
[00:10] | No, Bernadette got me a Fitbit | 不是啦 伯纳黛特给我买了运动手环 |
[00:12] | so she can track how much I’m exercising. | 好追查我每天运动量有多少 |
[00:17] | That’ll teach her to care about your health. | 看她还敢不敢再关心你健康 |
[00:20] | I can’t wait to see the look on her face when I die young. | 我真想看看哪天我早死时 她震惊的表情 |
[00:24] | When was the last actual exercise you got? | 你上一次真的去运动是什么时候 |
[00:27] | The other day, when | 前几天 |
[00:27] | she tried to put that Fitbit on me and I ran away from her. | 她硬要给我戴上手环 我落荒而逃时 |
[00:31] | According to a recent study, | 最近一份研究指出 |
[00:33] | simply thinking about exercise, even while sitting still, | 哪怕你赖着不动 只要心中想着运动 |
[00:36] | can have physical benefits. | 就能给身体带来好处 |
[00:38] | For all you know, I could be exercising right now. | 指不定我现在就在运动呢 |
[00:40] | – Are you? – Eh, I’ll do it tomorrow. | -那你是吗 -还是明天再想吧 |
[00:44] | It wouldn’t be the worst thing if we were more active. | 我们多运动一点也不是什么坏事啊 |
[00:47] | Oh. You make an excellent point. | 兄台此言甚是有理 |
[00:52] | Ooh, I think I’m getting a runner’s high! | 跑步的愉悦感蹭蹭往上飙啊 |
[00:52] | 当运动量超过某一阶段时 体内便会分泌脑内啡 会有如同吗啡一样的止痛和欣快感 | |
[01:21] | Look at all these activities the university has. | 看看大学里的各种运动社团 |
[01:24] | Rock climbing club, archery, flag football. | 攀岩社 射箭 夺旗橄榄球 |
[01:27] | Had me at flag, lost me at football. | 旗字让我兴奋 橄榄球让我无力 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I think it’s great you guys want to get more exercise, | 我觉得你们想要多动动真的很棒 |
[01:32] | but do you really think sports is the right choice for you? | 可是你们真觉得选择运动合适吗 |
[01:35] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[01:36] | We’re not coordinated enough to play sports? | 我们身体协调性太差不适合玩体育吗 |
[01:39] | Okay, Leonard, sweetheart, | 莱纳德 亲爱的 |
[01:42] | you twisted your ankle playing Scrabble. | 你玩个拼字游戏都能扭伤脚踝 |
[01:46] | I got a triple-word score with a double letter “Q.” | 那一次堪比打麻将 连庄还自摸清一色 |
[01:48] | If that’s not a time to bust out the Scrabble dance, | 此时不跳庆祝嘚瑟舞 |
[01:50] | what’s the point of having one? | 那这舞还有啥存在价值 |
[01:54] | Hey, Barry Kripke started a fencing club. | 巴里·克瑞普吉开了一个击剑俱乐部呢 |
[01:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[01:59] | Sword fighting does hold a certain elegant appeal. | 击剑的吸引力在于不失风度 |
[02:02] | And I would imagine it meets many | 同时也满足了我们几个 |
[02:03] | of our personal criteria for a sport. | 对运动项目的要求 |
[02:06] | It’s indoors, so no sunscreen. | 它在室内进行 不需要擦防晒霜 |
[02:09] | No throwing, no catching, | 不需要扔 不需要接 |
[02:10] | no running. | 还不需要跑 |
[02:12] | No gym shorts that can be yanked down. | 不用穿可能会被人脱的体育短裤 |
[02:16] | Or worse, up. | 或更惨 被人用力往上提 |
[02:17] | Preach. | 同意 |
[02:19] | And as an added bonus, | 而且有个加分项 |
[02:20] | the word “touche” comes from fencing. | “一针见血”这词原是击剑中得分之意 |
[02:22] | It would be our only opportunity to use it | 是我们唯一能不带隐喻地 |
[02:24] | in a non-metaphorical sense. | 使用这词的地方 |
[02:27] | What about a game of tag on a French schoolyard? | 玩捉人游戏的法国校园中也能吧 |
[02:29] | Ah, touche. | 你这话”一针见血” |
[02:34] | Thanks for coming by. | 多谢你们能来 |
[02:35] | Sure. So how can we help? | 没事 需要我们帮忙什么 |
[02:36] | Well, I know more women are buying comics than ever, | 我知道现在越来越多女人买漫画书 |
[02:40] | but for some reason, I-I can’t get ’em in here. | 但不知道为何 我没法把她们吸引进我的店 |
[02:42] | All right, well, what have you tried so far? | 目前你试过哪些揽女客的办法呢 |
[02:44] | Uh, I’ve-I’ve been stocking more female-oriented titles. | 我试着摆出更多女性导向的漫画 |
[02:48] | Uh, in the bathroom, | 洗手间里 |
[02:50] | I folded the end of the toilet paper into a triangle. | 我特意把厕纸尾端折成小三角造型 |
[02:53] | And, uh, | 而且呢 |
[02:54] | you are now sitting in the official breastfeeding area. | 你们现在坐的地方正是特选”哺乳区” |
[03:01] | Really? In a comic book store? | 在漫画店里这样好吗 |
[03:03] | Oh, don’t worry. I-I’ve got a camera right up here, | 不用担心 我在这里正上方装了监控 |
[03:06] | so I could watch from the counter | 这样我就能从收银台监视 |
[03:08] | and make sure guys aren’t being pervs. | 确保没有变态男客偷看 |
[03:17] | Anyway, so what do I got to do to-to | 总之 我该怎么样做 |
[03:19] | get you in the door? | 才能揽进女客呢 |
[03:21] | Well, for starters, | 首先呢 |
[03:22] | you might want to rethink some of this artwork. | 你得重新考量一下店里的摆设 |
[03:24] | I mean, this woman’s actually on a leash like a dog. | 比如这个女人像条狗一样被链子拴住 |
[03:30] | Well, you don’t know the backstory. | 你又不知道图画的背景故事 |
[03:32] | Maybe she kept jumping up on the couch. | 或许她整天乱蹦到沙发上 才被拴住 |
[03:48] | I feel cool. | 我感觉自己好酷啊 |
[03:50] | Like Puss in Boots. | 就像穿靴子的猫 |
[03:54] | I always wanted to be a swashbuckler when I was a kid. | 我小时候一直都梦想当个咻噹侠盗 |
[03:56] | Technically, “swashbuckler” is a combination of two terms. | 其实”咻噹”这词是两个字的组合 |
[03:59] | “Swash” referring to the sound of the sword. | “咻”指的是挥剑的声音 |
[04:02] | Swash. | 咻 |
[04:05] | And then “buckler” | 而”噹” |
[04:06] | meaning a small shield, which you don’t have. | 原意是指一个小手盾 可是你没有 |
[04:09] | We can still be swashers. | 那我们还是能当咻咻侠盗啊 |
[04:10] | Well said, Puss. | 说得好 靴猫剑客[孬种] |
[04:14] | Gentlemen, welcome to the fencing club. | 先生们 欢迎来到击剑俱乐部 |
[04:18] | Before we start, I just want to warn you, | 在开始之前 我想警告你们 |
[04:21] | fencing isn’t a joke. | 击剑可不是闹着玩 |
[04:22] | I hope you’re not here because you think it’s going to be | 我希望你们来上课不是因为觉得 |
[04:24] | like Star Wars. | 这会像《星球大战》一样 |
[04:26] | That’s not why we’re here. | 我们不是为那个而来的 |
[04:27] | Yeah, I’m here because I think it’s gonna be like Game of Thrones. | 我来是以为会像《权力的游戏》中那样 |
[04:31] | And maybe a little Princess Bride. | 或许跟《公主新娘》也沾点边 |
[04:32] | Ooh, ooh! I forgot about Princess Bride! | 我忘了还有《公主新娘》 |
[04:34] | That’s my answer! | 这才是我来的主因 |
[04:37] | Well, sorry to disappoint you, | 那很抱歉你们要失望了 |
[04:38] | but fencing is a serious sport. | 击剑是很严肃的运动 |
[04:41] | If you’re not willing to put in the effort, | 如果你们不愿意全身心投入训练 |
[04:42] | you might as well just leave now. | 那还是趁早离开吧 |
[04:44] | We’re not afraid of physical activity. | 我们不怕做体力活动 |
[04:46] | I already ran 18 miles today. | 我今天已经”跑”了29公里了 |
[04:50] | All right. Let’s begin with some fundamentals. | 好吧 那先从一些基本动作开始 |
[04:52] | This is the en garde position. | 这是起势 预备姿势 |
[04:55] | Feet are in an “L.” Heels in a straight line. | 双脚成”L”形 脚跟在同一线上 |
[04:58] | Elbow is about a fist from the rib cage. | 持剑手臂与躯干有一拳距离 |
[05:00] | Notice my dominant leg faces forward. | 注意我的主导腿向前 |
[05:03] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[05:04] | What’s wrong, Cooper? | 怎么了 库珀 |
[05:06] | Well, I’m not sure I have a dominant leg. | 我不太确定我的主导腿是哪条 |
[05:09] | They’re both pretty submissive. | 这两条腿都很听话不争宠 |
[05:13] | When you’re in a public restroom, | 你在公共厕所时 |
[05:15] | which foot do you flush the toilet with? | 习惯用哪只脚冲厕所 |
[05:19] | Right. Always right. | 右腿 一直用右腿 |
[05:22] | He’s a righty. | 他是右撇子 |
[05:25] | Okay, show me en garde. | 好的 预备姿势 |
[05:28] | Good. Knees bent, | 很好 膝盖弯曲 |
[05:29] | slightly over the toe. | 略微超过脚尖 |
[05:30] | Non-sword hand up for balance. | 非持剑的手臂抬起保持平衡 |
[05:34] | I am going to feel this tomorrow. | 我明天一定浑身酸疼 |
[05:37] | The first move is called an advance. | 第一式叫向前移步 |
[05:40] | You move your front foot forward, heel to toe. | 前脚往前迈一步 脚跟先着地 |
[05:43] | Back foot follows. | 后脚跟上前 |
[05:45] | So front foot forward, heel to toe. | 前脚往前迈 脚跟先着地 |
[05:47] | Back foot follows. | 后脚跟上前 |
[05:49] | Now you try. Advance. | 现在你们试试 向前 |
[05:51] | And advance. And advance. | 向前 向前 |
[05:56] | This is easy. I didn’t need to wear a cup. | 这太简单了 根本不用穿护裆罩 |
[05:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:00] | The next move is called a retreat. | 下一式叫向后移步 |
[06:01] | Step back. | 后退 |
[06:02] | Back foot first, toe to heel. | 后脚后移一步 前脚掌先着地 |
[06:05] | Front foot follows. | 前脚跟着后移 |
[06:07] | On three. | 数到三 |
[06:07] | – Excuse me, Barry? – Yes. | -我有个问题 -说 |
[06:09] | When can I stab one of my friends? | 我何时能用剑刺我的朋友 |
[06:12] | In fencing, we don’t call it a stab. | 在击剑里 那个动作不叫”刺” |
[06:14] | – We call it a touch. – Uh, yes, I’m aware. | -叫”击中”[触摸] -我知道 |
[06:16] | But if I say I want to touch one of my friends, | 可如果我说我想”触摸”我的朋友 |
[06:18] | I’ll get called into Human Resources. | 我会被人事部叫去训话 |
[06:21] | Okay, on three, | 好的 数到三 |
[06:22] | Cooper and Koothrappali advance, the other two retreat. | 库珀和库萨帕里向前 其余两人向后 |
[06:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:29] | Very good. Switch it up. | 非常好 动作互换 |
[06:31] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[06:33] | Switch again. One, two, three. | 再换 一 二 三 |
[06:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[06:41] | Can I call you back? | 我晚点打回去好吗 |
[06:43] | No, I’m teaching a class. | 不 我在教课呢 |
[06:47] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[06:48] | An hour, tops. | 最多一小时吧 |
[06:50] | Yeah. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[06:52] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:54] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[06:57] | And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:01] | Have you thought about advertising directly to females? | 你有想过直接面向女性做宣传吗 |
[07:04] | Hmm, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Well… All right. | 也行 |
[07:08] | What if I put up a sign in the window that said, | 这主意怎么样 在橱窗竖一块牌子写着 |
[07:12] | “Women, come in. | “女人们 进来吧 |
[07:14] | Don’t be afraid.” | 别害怕” |
[07:22] | Uh, have you read the online reviews for this place? | 你看过网上对这地方的评价吗 |
[07:24] | Eh, the Internet’s so negative. | 互联网阴暗负面 |
[07:26] | I try to avoid it. | 我尽量不看呢 |
[07:28] | All right, well, Heather H. Says, | 好吧 希瑟一号说 |
[07:29] | “The owner stared at me the whole time | “店主全程都盯着我看 |
[07:31] | and didn’t blink once.” | 眼睛都不眨一下” |
[07:42] | Kelly M. Says, | 凯丽二号说 |
[07:44] | “The creepy guy who runs it asked me out, | “开这家店的怪胎想约我 |
[07:46] | then called himself stupid before I could say no.” | 我还没来得及拒绝 他就说自己蠢” |
[07:52] | Jessica K. Says, | 杰西卡三号说 |
[07:54] | “I told the weird owner that I liked his shirt. | “我跟变态店主说我喜欢他的衣服 |
[07:56] | He took it off and gave it to me.” | 结果他立马脱下给我” |
[08:01] | See? Negative. | 瞧 太负面了 |
[08:06] | With your foil extended, | 伸出花剑 |
[08:07] | kick your front leg up | 前腿前踢 |
[08:09] | and push off with your back leg. | 后腿反推身体向前 |
[08:11] | Now you try. | 你们试试 |
[08:14] | And again. | 再来 |
[08:17] | And again. | 再来 |
[08:19] | Look at us! We’re like the Rockettes! | 瞧瞧咱们 就像火箭女郎 |
[08:23] | En garde, Leonard. | 预备 莱纳德 |
[08:24] | Prepare yourself for a rigorous touching. | 准备好接受我狂风暴雨般的攻击[触摸] |
[08:31] | My name is Inigo Montoya. | 我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[08:33] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我的父亲 |
[08:35] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[08:37] | My name is Inigo Montoya. | 我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[08:39] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我的父亲 |
[08:40] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[08:43] | I thought you were Puss in Boots. | 我以为你要演穿靴子的猫呢 |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah, right. Sorry. | 对哦 抱歉 |
[08:46] | My name is Puss in Boots. | 我是穿靴子的猫 |
[08:49] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我的父亲 |
[08:50] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[08:55] | I’m looking forward to him teaching us glove-slapping. | 我还等着他教咱们用手套扇脸呢 |
[08:58] | What? | 什么 |
[09:00] | You know, when my honor is insulted, | 就是当我的尊严被侵犯时 |
[09:02] | and I need to challenge someone to a duel | 我需要跟某人决斗 |
[09:03] | by slapping them across the face with my glove. | 挑衅的方式就是 甩手套扇那人的脸 |
[09:08] | When was your honor insulted? | 你的尊严什么时候被侵犯了 |
[09:09] | My last physical. | 上次做体检的时候 |
[09:13] | Again, that doctor didn’t insult your honor. | 再说一次 医生并没有侵犯你的尊严 |
[09:15] | Just checked your prostate. | 他只是检查你的前列腺 |
[09:19] | My name is Little Orphan Annie. | 我名叫小孤女安妮 |
[09:22] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我的父亲 |
[09:24] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[09:29] | My name is Darth Vader. | 我是黑武士达斯·维达 |
[09:31] | I am your father. | 我就是你的父亲 |
[09:32] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[09:37] | – This is fun. – Good. | -真好玩 -很好 |
[09:38] | It’s nice to see your mind off Amy. | 能让你暂时忘记了艾米也不错啊 |
[09:40] | What’s going on with Amy? | 艾米怎么了 |
[09:42] | Not that it’s any of your business, | 虽然不管你的事 |
[09:43] | but she broke up with me. | 她跟我分手了 |
[09:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:46] | Good to know. | 很高兴知道 |
[09:51] | “Good to know”? | “很高兴知道” |
[09:52] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 他这话是什么意思 |
[09:54] | I hate to say it, but it sounds like he’s interested in her. | 他言下之意好像对艾米有意思 |
[09:58] | Well, that’s unacceptable. | 这绝对无法接受 |
[10:00] | Oh, buddy, I get that you don’t like it, | 老兄 我知道你不高兴 |
[10:02] | but it’s not really up to you. | 但这事真由不得你 |
[10:04] | Yeah, but he’s dumb, and his face is dumb. | 我知道 但他多蠢啊 瞧他那张蠢脸 |
[10:09] | Look, even if it’s not him, | 就算不是跟他 |
[10:11] | Amy’s probably going to date someone at some point. | 艾米以后也可能跟其他人约会 |
[10:14] | You really think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[10:16] | Of course. She deserves to be happy. | 当然 她值得拥有幸福 |
[10:19] | How dare you! | 你好大的狗胆 |
[10:27] | Listen, I should warn you | 听着 我得警告你 |
[10:28] | that maybe asking Amy out isn’t a good idea. | 约艾米可不是个好主意 |
[10:32] | Barry, a word? | 巴里 借一步说话 |
[10:34] | And now the crazy version of what I just said. | 你将听到我刚说的话的疯狂升级版 |
[10:38] | If you intend to pursue Amy, | 如果你想追求艾米 |
[10:40] | you leave me with no choice but to put a stop to it. | 我别无选择 只能予以阻止 |
[10:42] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你要如何阻止我呢 |
[10:45] | By challenging you to a duel. | 我要和你决斗 |
[10:48] | You’ve had one lesson. I’ll destroy you. | 你才上了一节课 我轻松就能废掉你 |
[10:51] | That is why the duel will take place | 所以这场决斗将定于 |
[10:53] | at high noon, three years from today. | 三年后的今天 正午时分 |
[10:57] | If you’re worth your salt as an instructor, | 如果你是一个货真价实的教练 |
[10:59] | I should be ready by then. | 三年之后我应该准备好了 |
[11:01] | Yeah, and be warned. | 还有你给我小心了 |
[11:03] | I’m going to touch you all over. | 我将击中[触摸]你全身各处 |
[11:09] | That-that was crazier than I thought. | 这席发言比我想的还要疯狂 |
[11:14] | All right, I’m not saying it’s true, | 好了 虽然不一定是真的 |
[11:17] | but let’s-let’s consider for a moment | 但我们可以假设 |
[11:19] | – that possibly I’m the problem. -Yeah. | -问题是出在我身上 -就是 |
[11:21] | – You are. – You can say it. | -是的 -你可以这么说 |
[11:23] | Okay, fine. What…? | 好吧 那么… |
[11:24] | I mean, what can I do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[11:26] | I get so nervous around women. | 我一遇到女人就紧张 |
[11:28] | Well, you’re talking to us now. | 你现在跟我们说话 |
[11:29] | I mean, you don’t seem nervous. | 怎么看起来不紧张啊 |
[11:30] | Well, that’s ’cause I’m doing that trick | 那是因为我用了个小诀窍 |
[11:31] | where you imagine the audience is naked. | 就是想象你的听众都赤身裸体 |
[11:36] | By the way, thumbs up, ladies. | 顺便一提 身材不错哦 妹子们 |
[11:40] | Do you not hear how creepy that sounds? | 你没听见自己刚才的话有多恶心人吗 |
[11:43] | It was a joke. | 我开玩笑而已 |
[11:45] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[11:46] | No, I’m still doing it. | 不 我还在继续想象呢 |
[11:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:50] | Don’t be offended, but… | 我无意冒犯你 不过 |
[11:52] | what went wrong with you? | 你这人到底有什么毛病啊 |
[11:58] | I-I guess I assumed at this point in my life, | 可能我原以为我到这个年纪 |
[12:00] | I would be married or in a relationship, | 早就结婚 或者恋爱了 |
[12:03] | or even have a pet | 哪怕有只宠物 |
[12:04] | that didn’t run away or kill itself. | 不会跑掉或自杀的那种也好 |
[12:08] | That really happened? | 这事真的发生了吗 |
[12:10] | I mean, I can’t say for sure, | 我不是特别肯定 |
[12:11] | but I swear that rabbit looked me right in the eye | 不过我发誓那兔子跳到车头之前 |
[12:13] | before it hopped in front of that car. | 转身看了我一眼 |
[12:17] | Anyway, the longer I’m alone, | 总之 我单身越久 |
[12:19] | the more desperate I get. | 就越饥不择食 |
[12:21] | Stuart, believe it or not, I understand. | 斯图尔特 我能理解你 |
[12:26] | You know, before I met Sheldon, | 在我遇见谢尔顿之前 |
[12:27] | I was alone for a really long time. | 我曾经孤单了很长很长时间 |
[12:30] | I was so desperate for people to like me, | 我竭尽一切让周围的人喜欢我 |
[12:32] | when I met these guys, | 当我遇见她们时 |
[12:34] | it took everything in my power to hide my insecurity. | 我用尽全力来隐藏我的不安全感 |
[12:40] | Okay, we’re all feeling it. | 好了 我想大家都感受到了 |
[12:42] | Yes, I’ll go out with you. | 好啦 我愿意和你约会 |
[12:49] | Suddenly, the rabbit thing makes sense. | 我瞬间理解了那兔子的感受 |
[12:54] | I’m surprised you wanted to go to a sports bar, Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 想不到你居然想来运动酒吧 |
[12:57] | Look at this blister. | 看看这些水泡 |
[12:59] | Like it or not, we’re athletes now. | 不管你怎么想 我们现在是运动健儿了 |
[13:03] | Besides, a bar is where I belong. | 再说了 酒吧才是适合我的所在 |
[13:05] | I’m having female problems. | 我遇到了妞的问题 |
[13:07] | If you’re cranky and retaining water, I have a theory. | 如果你暴脾气又容易水肿 我知道原因[月经] |
[13:11] | Sheldon, instead of focusing on Amy dating other guys, | 谢尔顿 与其想着艾米和其他人约会 |
[13:14] | maybe you should start thinking about dating another girl. | 也许你应该试着约一下其他女孩 |
[13:17] | That’s ridiculous. | 你疯了吗 |
[13:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:19] | You never thought you’d end up in a relationship, | 你以前还觉得自己永远不会和人交往 |
[13:21] | and then you met Amy. | 结果你遇到了艾米 |
[13:22] | Maybe there’s someone else out there for you. | 也许世界上还有其他适合你的人呢 |
[13:24] | True, but Penny’s married, and so is Bernadette. | 是的 可是佩妮结婚了 博纳黛特也结婚了 |
[13:29] | And your girlfriend has red hair and white skin, | 而你女友的红发白皮肤 |
[13:31] | which really rubs up against my clown phobia. | 会激起我的小丑恐惧症 |
[13:36] | Maybe you should consider women | 也许你应该考虑一下 |
[13:37] | who aren’t in serious relationships | 除了死党的伴侣之外的 |
[13:39] | with your closest friends? | 其他女性 |
[13:41] | There’s that prostate doctor, but I’m still mad at her. | 有一个前列腺医师 可我还生着她的气呢 |
[13:46] | Oh, there’s a woman. | 那有个女的 |
[13:47] | Oh, I’ll make her my girlfriend. | 我要让她当我女友 |
[13:52] | Walking up to a strange woman in a bar usually doesn’t work. | 在酒吧里追求陌生女人 通常会失败 |
[13:56] | You’re forgetting something. | 你忘了一件事 |
[13:58] | Ladies love jocks. | 姑娘们都爱运动员 |
[14:01] | How many sips of that beer did he have? | 他是喝了几口壮了怂人胆的啤酒 |
[14:02] | – Three. – Oh, boy. | -三口 -天啊 |
[14:07] | Excuse me. I’m recovering from a recent breakup, | 打扰一下 我现在处于分手恢复期 |
[14:11] | and I’m told asking out another woman | 有人跟我说 跟另一个女人约会 |
[14:12] | might make me feel better. | 也许会好受一些 |
[14:14] | And as Ash Ketchum said to Pikachu, | 如小智对皮卡丘所说的 |
[14:17] | “I choose you.” | “就决定是你了” |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | It’s a Pokemon reference. | 《口袋妖怪》的哏 |
[14:23] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[14:25] | Well, we gave it a shot. | 对的时间遇见错的人 |
[14:28] | How about you? | 那你呢 |
[14:30] | I’m married, and I’m her grandmother. | 我结婚了 都当外婆了 |
[14:33] | Ah, what might have been. | 错的时间遇见对的人 |
[14:36] | And you, give my regards to Barnum and Bailey. | 而你 代我向你马戏团的朋友们问好[红发白肤] |
[14:45] | Stuart took that rejection like a pro. | 斯图尔特简直像被拒绝专业户 |
[14:47] | Well, he knew he was on the breast cam. | 毕竟摄乳镜头拍得到他 不能暴怒 |
[14:52] | I don’t have much experience turning men down. | 我没有过太多拒绝男人的经历 |
[14:54] | It wasn’t so much fun. | 不是很有意思 |
[14:56] | Oh, you get used to it. | 你习惯就好了 |
[14:57] | Some guys you have to turn down over and over. | 有的男人 你得一而再再而三地拒绝他 |
[14:59] | And sometimes we marry them anyway. | 或有时我们就嫁给他了事 |
[15:07] | Well, this is weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[15:09] | – What? – Barry Kripke just asked me out. | -怎么了 -巴里·克瑞普吉约我出去 |
[15:13] | Look at you– two guys in one day! | 瞧你真行啊 一日两鸟 |
[15:15] | I told you things would change if you plucked your eyebrows! | 我就说修眉能改运吧 |
[15:21] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[15:22] | “Hi, how are you? I was wondering | “你好吗 |
[15:24] | if you’d like to get a drink after work sometime.” | 哪天下班以后一起去喝杯东西好吗” |
[15:28] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:31] | I guess I assumed that I would eventually date other people, | 我之前有想过以后肯定会跟别人约会 |
[15:34] | but this is happening so fast. | 只是我没想到会这么快 |
[15:37] | What can it hurt? | 能有什么损失吗 |
[15:38] | Well, I was hoping the next person I dated | 我希望下个约会对象 |
[15:40] | would be a little less like Sheldon. | 能少像谢尔顿一点 |
[15:42] | You mean, not a scientist? | 你是说不要科学家吗 |
[15:44] | I think she means not a weirdo. | 她说的应该是不要怪胎 |
[15:47] | Are you attracted to him? | 你对他有好感吗 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:51] | All right, well, what happens if you imagine him naked? | 那你想象一下他裸体的样子 什么感觉 |
[15:53] | Oh, I don’t have to imagine it. | 用不着想象 |
[16:02] | I smell funny. | 我身上的味道好奇怪 |
[16:06] | I taste salty. | 尝起来咸咸的 |
[16:09] | You’re just sweaty from exercise. | 你就是运动出了点汗 |
[16:11] | And kind of delicious. | 还蛮美味的 |
[16:15] | I wonder how many licks it would take to get to the center of me. | 好奇要舔多少下才能舔到我的中心[棒棒糖] |
[16:21] | I know it only takes one doctor’s finger. | 医生的一根金手指 就能破”门”而入 |
[16:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:30] | We should let you guys talk. | 我们走 你们慢谈 |
[16:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:32] | You don’t have to leave. | 你们不用离开 |
[16:34] | Look at me go! | 瞧我飞速飘走 |
[16:37] | Uh, Bernadette, you’re my ride. | 伯纳黛特 你还要开车送我呢 |
[16:39] | Walk! | 自己走路 |
[16:45] | How have you been? | 你最近好吗 |
[16:47] | I’m doing all right. | 最近还行 |
[16:49] | I tried fencing today. | 我今天练击剑了 |
[16:52] | How’d that go? | 顺利吗 |
[16:53] | It was pretty easy. | 挺简单的 |
[16:55] | And I think my background in “mathletics” helped. | 应该是我”数学竞技”的背景有所助益 |
[17:00] | Barry Kripke was there. | 巴里·克瑞普吉也在 |
[17:02] | I should let you know | 我应该告诉你 |
[17:03] | that he expressed interest in asking you out. | 他对你感兴趣想约你出去 |
[17:07] | Well, actually, he-he already did. | 其实他已经约了 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:11] | But don’t get too attached to him. | 但别陷太深 |
[17:13] | In two years, 364 days, he’s a dead man. | 再过2年又364天 他就死翘翘了 |
[17:19] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[17:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[17:22] | I asked two women out today, and they both said no. | 我今天约了两个女人 都拒绝我了 |
[17:27] | I didn’t know you were interested in dating. | 我不知道你想跟人约会呢 |
[17:30] | I’ve been told it’s a good way to move on. | 听说这有助于走出失恋阴霾 |
[17:36] | Okay. | 这样啊 |
[17:41] | Anyway, um, it’s nice to see you. | 总之 很高兴再见到你 |
[17:43] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[17:45] | Mmm, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:46] | And I taste good too. | 我尝起来还很美味哦 |
[17:56] | Howie? | 华仔 |
[17:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:00] | Why does your Fitbit say you ran 174 miles yesterday? | 你的运动手环怎么显示昨天你跑了280公里 |