时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Would you pass the mustard? | 麻烦递一下黄芥末 |
[00:04] | Sure. | 好 |
[00:05] | Hey, want to hear a fun fact about mustard? | 想听一个有关黄芥末的有趣知识吗 |
[00:07] | Is it that the glucosinolates which give mustard its flavor | 黄芥末主要味道来源的芥子油甙 |
[00:09] | were evolved by the cabbage family | 是白菜花科植物为了 |
[00:11] | as a chemical defense against caterpillars? | 抵御毛毛虫而进化形成的吗 |
[00:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:17] | Well, that was fun. | 挺有意思 |
[00:18] | Good for you, Leonard. | 不错哦 莱纳德 |
[00:21] | Hey, there. | 你们好啊 |
[00:22] | Hey, you’re early. | 你们早到了 |
[00:22] | The movie doesn’t start for an hour. | 电影还有一个小时才开始呢 |
[00:24] | Actually, we’re not going to the movies. | 其实我们不去看电影了 |
[00:26] | We are here to kidnap you. | 我们是来绑架你的 |
[00:29] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[00:30] | Well, you eloped and we didn’t get a chance | 你跟佩妮私定终身 |
[00:32] | to throw you a bachelor party, | 我们没机会给你办单身汉派对 |
[00:33] | so there’s a van downstairs | 所以现在楼下有一台面包车 |
[00:35] | and we’re here to take you | 而我们上来要押你去 |
[00:36] | to a surprise location for the weekend. | 一个神秘地点过周末 |
[00:39] | Well, I’d hardly call this kidnapping. | 这算哪门子绑架 |
[00:41] | Where’s the blindfold? | 眼罩呢 |
[00:42] | Where’s the duct tape? | 封嘴的胶布呢 |
[00:44] | Where’s the part where you call me and demand ransom | 给我打电话要求付赎金 |
[00:46] | and I try to keep you on the phone, | 然后我试图拖延通话时间 |
[00:48] | but you hang up seconds before I can trace it | 你们却在定位成功的前几秒挂了 |
[00:50] | and then I say, “I’m getting too old for this crud”? | 让我说出”我太老了 力不从心了”的桥段呢 |
[00:56] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候能走人 |
[00:58] | Right now. | 现在 |
[00:59] | Yeah, Penny packed you a bag. | 佩妮给你打包好行李了 |
[01:00] | Wow, okay. | 走起 |
[01:02] | You’re seriously going to get in a van | 你真的要上一台面包车 |
[01:03] | and let these two take you to an unknown destination | 让这俩家伙带你到神秘地点 |
[01:05] | for an entire weekend? | 一整个周末吗 |
[01:06] | Oh, not just him; you’re coming, too. | 不只是他 你也得来 |
[01:08] | Oh, and how do you think you’re going to get me to do that? | 你凭啥觉得我会乖乖配合 |
[01:11] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[01:12] | This is ridiculous! | 这太扯了 |
[01:13] | I told you to put tape on his mouth! | 我说了让你用胶带封住他的嘴 |
[01:15] | And I told you he bit me! | 我也说了这货咬我 |
[01:44] | It’s bad enough I’m being taken against my will. | 我被人强押上车已经够惨了 |
[01:47] | I don’t see why it has to be in | 为什么这车还偏偏是 |
[01:48] | some hippie’s mobile sex dungeon. | 某个嬉皮士的移动炮房 |
[01:52] | Well, Sheldon, there’s something about this van | 谢尔顿 这台车另有玄机哦 |
[01:54] | that you’re going to find very interesting. | 你绝对会很感兴趣 |
[01:57] | It runs on syphilis? | 它是以梅毒为动力的吗 |
[02:00] | This van was owned and driven by your personal | 这台车的主人曾是你 |
[02:04] | physics hero… | 物理界的偶像 |
[02:05] | Richard Feynman. | 理查德·费曼 |
[02:05] | 美国物理学家 1965年获诺贝尔物理奖 曾被评选为有史以来最伟大的物理学家之一 | |
[02:07] | – No. – Yeah! | -不可能 -是真的 |
[02:09] | A buddy of mine let me borrow it. | 我一个朋友借我开的 |
[02:10] | This was Feynman’s van? | 这曾是费曼的车吗 |
[02:12] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[02:13] | Yeah, nothing’s been changed since he drove it. | 而且还维持着他开它时的原貌呢 |
[02:15] | I bet he picked up a lot of cute grad students in this bad boy. | 我猜他用这台屌车泡过不少可爱研究生 |
[02:18] | Yeah, and talked about physics with them! | 还在车上跟她们聊了物理 |
[02:22] | So, are you gonna give us a clue where we’re headed? | 能给个目的地的提示吗 |
[02:25] | Uh, okay, let’s see… | 行 我想想啊 |
[02:27] | They’ve got spicy food | 那里有辣的食物 |
[02:29] | and there’s a chance you’ll get diarrhea. | 而且你有可能会腹泻 |
[02:32] | India. | 印度 |
[02:36] | We can drive there. | 那地方开车能到 |
[02:37] | Your house? | 你家吗 |
[02:40] | We are going to Meh-he-co! | 我们要去墨喜哥啦 |
[02:43] | Fun, I’ve never been there! | 我从来没去过那里呢 |
[02:44] | Leonard, don’t be fooled! | 莱纳德 别被他们骗了 |
[02:46] | I’m from Texas– | 我是德州人 |
[02:47] | Meh-he-co is Spanish for Mexico. | 墨喜哥是西语的墨西哥 |
[02:51] | What’s wrong with Mexico? | 墨西哥哪里不好 |
[02:53] | Uh, mariachi bands, wild dogs, | 烦人墨西哥街头乐队 野狗 |
[02:56] | beans that jump around ’cause there’s a worm inside. | 因为里面有虫 而能跳动的墨西哥跳豆 |
[02:59] | Okay, calm down. | 冷静好吗 |
[03:00] | There’s a theme to this weekend. | 这周末有个主题 |
[03:02] | We are going to Mexico in Feynman’s van | 我们要开着费曼的车去墨西哥 |
[03:05] | to stay at the vacation house Feynman bought | 还要住在费曼用诺贝尔奖奖金 |
[03:08] | with the money from his Nobel Prize. | 买下来的度假别墅 |
[03:10] | Viva la Imodium! | 泄停封万岁 |
[03:16] | Come on, Leonard’s doing bachelor stuff. | 去嘛 莱纳德去过单身汉派对 |
[03:18] | You sure we can’t take you to a strip club? | 你确定不要我们带你去牛郎舞厅吗 |
[03:20] | Nah, if I want to see a naked dancing man, | 不用了 如果我想要看赤裸舞男 |
[03:22] | I just flush the toilet while Leonard’s in the shower. | 等莱纳德洗澡时去冲马桶 就能吓得他乱蹦 |
[03:31] | I know we’re not making a fuss, | 我知道我们没有要大肆庆祝 |
[03:32] | but in the spirit of bachelorette parties, | 但本着单身女郎派对的精神 |
[03:35] | I made cookies in the shape of male genitals. | 我做了男人性器官形状的饼干 |
[03:40] | You really didn’t have to… | 你不用那么麻烦… |
[03:45] | That is anatomic. | 1:1真鸡模型啊 |
[03:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | The veins are gummy worms. | 静脉是用条状软糖做的 |
[03:54] | Oh, look, | 瞧 |
[03:55] | Jewish and gentile. | 犹太[割包皮]与非犹太 |
[03:59] | I had extra dough. | 面团多了 |
[04:03] | Oh, that’s Leonard. | 是莱纳德 |
[04:04] | He said they’re about to cross the border. | 他说马上要过边境了 |
[04:06] | I hope the boys don’t get too crazy in Mexico. | 希望男生们在墨西哥不会玩太疯 |
[04:08] | Oh, yeah, right. Lock up your daughters | 是啊 大家快锁好家里女儿 |
[04:10] | or Sheldon might lecture them | 否则淫贼谢尔顿 |
[04:11] | about the North American Free Trade Agreement. | 会教育她们有关北美自由贸易协议的事 |
[04:15] | Boy, that was a long night for me. | 要命 那晚真是漫长啊 |
[04:22] | According to this Mexican Customs Web site, | 根据这个墨西哥海关网站 |
[04:24] | visitors may not bring more than five laser discs, | 游客们不许携带超过五片激光光盘 |
[04:27] | 20 compact discs | 二十片光盘 |
[04:29] | or 12 VHS tapes. | 或十二张录影带 |
[04:33] | We don’t have any of those. | 我们没有带那些东西 |
[04:35] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[04:37] | VHS was king when Feynman drove this van. | 费曼开这台车的年代 录影带称霸天下 |
[04:40] | For all we know, there are hidden compartments | 说不定这车上哪里有暗格 |
[04:42] | lousy with Jane Fonda workout videos. | 藏满了健美皇后简·方达的健身影带 |
[04:46] | If there was a hidden compartment, | 如果这车上有暗格 |
[04:47] | don’t you think you’d be stuffed in it by now? | 你不觉得你早就被塞进去了吗 |
[04:51] | Are we all up to date on our yellow fever inoculations? | 大家的黄热病疫苗还没过期吧 |
[04:55] | You don’t need a yellow fever shot to go to Mexico. | 去墨西哥不需要接种黄热病疫苗 |
[04:58] | You can never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[04:59] | I got one last year before I went to Epcot. | 我去年去未来世界主题公园时就打了一针 |
[05:05] | So, Penny, how’s married life? | 佩妮 婚后生活如何 |
[05:07] | Oh, it’s good. | 还不错啊 |
[05:08] | I just wish Leonard would work up the courage | 现在就希望莱纳德能鼓起勇气 |
[05:10] | to tell Sheldon he’s moving in here. | 告诉谢尔顿他要搬来跟我住 |
[05:13] | You guys still aren’t living together? | 你们俩还没住在一起吗 |
[05:14] | We are. I mean, he sleeps here. | 住一起啊 但谢尔顿也睡这 |
[05:16] | But it’s only a matter of time | 但说不准哪天 |
[05:18] | before Sheldon has a bad dream | 谢尔顿做了恶梦 |
[05:19] | and tries to climb into bed with the Leonard-shaped pile of pillows. | 会抱着他的莱纳德人形抱枕爬上我们的床 |
[05:24] | Speaking of Sheldon, | 说到谢尔顿 |
[05:25] | how’s single life treating you? | 你的单身生活又如何 |
[05:27] | Fine, I guess. | 还行吧 |
[05:29] | I’ve been focusing on me. | 我就专注在自己身上 |
[05:30] | I was thinking about changing my wardrobe. | 我之前还在想要不要换下穿衣风格 |
[05:32] | – Yes! – Good for you! | -当然 -好样的 |
[05:35] | But then I decided I don’t want to go changing who I am | 但我后来决定我才不要因为某个男人 |
[05:38] | just because of some man. | 改变原本的自己 |
[05:40] | – Yes. – Good for you. | -当然 -好样的 |
[05:43] | You know, it is normal | 很多人 |
[05:44] | to want to change your look after a breakup. | 在分手之后都会想改头换面 |
[05:47] | Actually, I was thinking of making one small change. | 其实我在考虑做一个小小的改变 |
[05:49] | – Your sweater? – Your glasses? | -换毛衣 -换眼镜 |
[05:50] | – Your hair? – Your shoes! | -换发型 -换鞋子 |
[05:53] | Piercing my ears. | 穿耳洞 |
[05:56] | You really never had that done? | 你以前从来没穿过吗 |
[05:57] | My mom said pierced ears were for whores, | 我妈说穿耳洞的人不是妓女 |
[05:59] | pirates and genies. | 就是海盗和妖怪 |
[06:04] | Okay, well, you’re a grown woman now. | 好吧 你现在都是大人了 |
[06:05] | I know, but Sheldon had this clause | 我知道 但谢尔顿在 |
[06:08] | in the Relationship Agreement | 《恋爱协议》里 |
[06:09] | forbidding cosmetic surgery | 明文禁止做美容手术 |
[06:11] | unless it’s to look like a Klingon. | 除非做出来效果像克林贡人 |
[06:15] | We’ll take you to the mall to get it done. | 我们带你去商场里做就好啦 |
[06:16] | Why? I can do it right here. | 干嘛 我在这就能帮她做 |
[06:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:19] | – You have a piercing gun? – No. | -你有打耳洞的枪吗 -没有 |
[06:20] | All you need is a needle and an ice cube. | 用一根针和一颗冰块就能搞定 |
[06:22] | I’ve done it, like, a dozen times. | 我以前做过很多次啦 |
[06:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, come on. I’ll be gentle. | 来嘛 我会很温柔的 |
[06:26] | Let me take your ear virginity. | 让我来破你耳朵的处吧 |
[06:31] | This party’s weird. | 这个派对感觉好奇怪 |
[06:36] | Hey, watch your speed. | 别开这么快 |
[06:37] | I hear the Mexican police target tourists. | 听说墨西哥警察专找游客麻烦 |
[06:39] | Oh, not a problem. | 别担心啦 |
[06:41] | If anything goes down, | 如果发生什么事 |
[06:41] | we just put Koothrappali in the driver’s seat | 我们就让库萨帕里坐到驾驶座上 |
[06:44] | and slap a sombrero on his head. | 再给他弄顶墨西哥草帽戴上 |
[06:47] | Dude, how many races can you offend in a single breath? | 伙计 你一口气能激怒多少个种族 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. Have you watched the Olympics with me? | 不晓得 你跟我一起看过奥林匹克运动会吗 |
[06:55] | Sheldon, can you believe that we’re driving in a van that was owned by | 谢尔顿 你能相信我们开的这辆面包车 |
[06:57] | one of the greatest scientific minds of the 20th century? | 曾属于20世纪最伟大的科学家之一吗 |
[07:00] | It’s like the Batmobile. | 简直就像蝙蝠战车 |
[07:03] | If Batman was real | 前提是蝙蝠侠真实存在 |
[07:04] | and a physicist | 而且是一位物理学家 |
[07:06] | and his car wasn’t cool. | 车还得不酷才行 |
[07:09] | It is extraordinary. | 这体验的确非比寻常 |
[07:11] | Perhaps some of his mojo will rub off on us. | 或许这车能让我们沾上他的好运呢 |
[07:14] | Maybe between this and his beach house, | 或许蹭蹭他的车和豪宅 |
[07:15] | we will be inspired to greatness. | 我们能被激励 成就大事 |
[07:17] | I usually don’t put too much stock in charms and talismans. | 通常我不会对符咒或护身符寄予厚望 |
[07:21] | However, even I must admit | 然而我必须承认 |
[07:23] | feeling Richard Feynman’s butt dent | 自己的屁股坐在 |
[07:25] | cupping my own bottom… | 理查德·费曼的屁股印上 |
[07:28] | that does get the creative juices flowing. | 真是让我创意如泉涌啊 |
[07:32] | Hey, I have to return this van. | 这车我还得还回去呢 |
[07:34] | Keep your creative juices in your pants. | 麻烦不要让你的创意”喷射”出你的裤子 |
[07:38] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[07:39] | I think it’s a tire. | 可能爆胎了 |
[07:41] | What if it’s banditos shooting at us? | 没准是土匪朝咱们开枪了 |
[07:43] | What if we get kidnapped? | 没准我们会被绑架 |
[07:44] | What if we end up in a factory making Bart Simpson pinatas | 没准我们余生会沦落到某个工厂 |
[07:47] | for the rest of our lives?! | 终日做卡通皮纳塔 |
[07:47] | 一种纸糊的容器 里面装满糖果与玩具 在节庆或生日是挂空中 让人击打 | |
[07:50] | It’s the tire. | 爆胎而已啦 |
[07:53] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[07:54] | What? | 干嘛 |
[07:55] | I am getting too old for this crud. | 我太老了 力不从心了 |
[08:01] | Amy, I noticed your status still says | 艾米 我注意到你脸书的状态 |
[08:03] | “In a relationship” on Facebook. | 还是”恋爱中” |
[08:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:06] | I should probably let all of my Facebook friends know. | 我应该通知我脸书上所有的朋友 |
[08:10] | Penny, I’m no longer in a relationship. | 佩妮 我已经分手了 |
[08:14] | Did you change yours to “Married” yet? | 你的状态改为”已婚”了吗 |
[08:16] | Uh, no, not yet. | 还没 |
[08:17] | There’s still a few people I haven’t told personally. | 有几个人我还没亲自告诉他们 |
[08:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:21] | Oh, just my parents | 就我爸妈 |
[08:22] | and my entire family. | 和我全家人 |
[08:25] | – What? – Why? | -什么 -为什么 |
[08:26] | Well, I don’t want to hurt my dad. | 我不想让我爸伤心 |
[08:28] | You know, he always wanted | 他一直梦想着 |
[08:29] | to dance with his daughter at her wedding. | 在自己女儿的婚礼上跟她共舞 |
[08:31] | What about your sister’s wedding? | 那你姐姐的婚礼呢 |
[08:32] | They started to, then her water broke. | 没跳两下她羊水就破了 |
[08:36] | You know, if he finds out we eloped, | 如果他发现我们私定终身了 |
[08:38] | it’s gonna break his heart. | 我爸肯定心碎不已 |
[08:40] | How long do you think you can keep it from him? | 你觉得你能瞒他瞒多久 |
[08:42] | Yeah, isn’t it gonna get worse the longer you wait? | 对啊 你瞒得越久不就越坏事吗 |
[08:44] | Well, not necessarily. | 不一定哦 |
[08:46] | You know, Dad’s not getting any younger, | 我爸一天天在老去 |
[08:48] | so if I wait long enough, | 所以等到他年老不记事时 |
[08:49] | I’ll just tell him he walked me down the aisle | 我就告诉他 当初是他陪我走红毯 |
[08:51] | and it was magical. | 场面非常感人 |
[08:57] | When did you learn how to change a tire? | 你什么时候学会换轮胎的 |
[09:00] | Every self-respecting gentleman should know how | 任何一个有自尊心的绅士都应该知道这个 |
[09:02] | in case he comes across a damsel in distress | 以防哪天在路边遇到有一位 |
[09:05] | by the side of the road. | 需要帮助的少女 |
[09:07] | If I see one scorpion, | 如果我看见一个蝎子 |
[09:08] | I am getting on someone’s shoulders | 我就跳上你们谁的肩膀 |
[09:10] | and never coming down. | 永远都不下来 |
[09:12] | And there’s your damsel. | 你遇到的是需要帮助的少男 |
[09:16] | Wow, this one’s really stuck. | 这螺母卡得太死了 |
[09:18] | Are you turning it the right way? | 你拧对方向了吗 |
[09:20] | No. | 不 |
[09:21] | I took the other four off | 我顺利拧下其他四个螺母后 |
[09:22] | and when I got to this one, I thought, | 突然一拍脑袋 心想 |
[09:24] | “You know, I’m in a rut. Let’s shake things up.” | “太千篇一律了 换个方向试试吧” |
[09:26] | Here, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[09:34] | You’re right, it doesn’t turn the other way. | 你说得对 另一个方向也拧不动 |
[09:45] | There you go. You’re all done! | 好了 大功告成 |
[09:47] | That wasn’t so bad. | 没有想象中那么痛啊 |
[09:49] | Nice. | 真好看 |
[09:51] | Boy, if my mom could see me now, | 要是我妈现在看到我 |
[09:53] | she’d lock me in the sin closet. | 她会把我锁进罪恶衣柜 |
[09:58] | That’s a joke, right? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[09:59] | Actually, the joke was on her. | 其实 她才是那个笑话 |
[10:00] | I could still see the TV through the slats. | 因为我可以从柜门缝隙之间看到电视 |
[10:04] | I’m starting to see why you and your mom aren’t very close. | 我开始明白你为啥和你妈不太亲近了 |
[10:08] | Bet she’d still tell her if she got married. | 我打赌她结婚时还是会通知她妈 |
[10:10] | You’re not gonna let this go, are you? | 你就是不肯放过我 是吧 |
[10:12] | Well, it’s kind of sad that they don’t know. | 把他们蒙在鼓里是挺过分的 |
[10:14] | I mean, they love Leonard. | 他们多喜欢莱纳德啊 |
[10:16] | Fine, you want me to call? | 好吧 你们想让我打电话 |
[10:18] | I’ll call. | 那我就打 |
[10:19] | Why am I so nervous? | 我怎么这么紧张啊 |
[10:22] | It’s understandable. | 这很正常 |
[10:23] | Amy was afraid to tell her mom she broke up with Sheldon. | 艾米也很怕告诉她妈和谢尔顿分手的事 |
[10:26] | Yeah? How did it go? | 是吗 结果怎么样 |
[10:27] | Did she make you crawl into the breaking-up drawer? | 她逼着你爬进分手抽屉吗 |
[10:31] | Uh, well, actually, to be honest… | 老实说 |
[10:33] | I-I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没告诉她呢 |
[10:35] | You’ve been giving me a hard time | 你这么起劲催着我 |
[10:36] | and you haven’t even told your mom about Sheldon? | 而你自己却还没把分手的事告诉你妈 |
[10:39] | I’m feeling a little dizzy from all the blood loss. | 我失血过多 头好晕哦 |
[10:41] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[10:45] | Fine. I’m calling home, | 好吧 我给我家打电话 |
[10:46] | but when I’m done, you’re calling your mother. | 我打完以后 你给你妈打电话 |
[10:49] | Easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[10:50] | You never had to watch 60 Minutes like this. | 你又不需要这样偷偷摸摸地看《新闻60分》 |
[10:55] | Hey, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[10:56] | Hey, slugger. | 帅妞 |
[10:58] | How’s my girl? | 你过得好吗 |
[10:59] | Uh, good. Is mom around? | 挺好 我妈在吗 |
[11:00] | Ah, she took your brother out to celebrate. | 她带你哥哥出去庆祝了 |
[11:02] | He just got his tenth one-month sober chip. | 他刚获得了他的第十个”一个月没喝酒”奖章 |
[11:07] | Yeah, she’s gonna make him a little necklace. | 她要给他做个奖章小项链 |
[11:11] | Okay, I’ll talk to her later. | 我待会再打给她 |
[11:12] | Uh, Dad, there’s something I need to tell you. | 爸爸 我有事要告诉你 |
[11:15] | Leonard and I got married. | 我和莱纳德结婚了 |
[11:17] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[11:18] | When? | 什么时候 |
[11:19] | Last week. I’m sorry, I should’ve told you. | 上周 对不起 我应该早点告诉你 |
[11:21] | It was a spur of the moment thing. | 都怪我们一时冲动 |
[11:22] | I feel terrible. | 我觉得很愧疚 |
[11:23] | Please don’t be too disappointed. | 求求你不要对我失望 |
[11:26] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[11:27] | Very. | 开心呀 |
[11:28] | Leonard is so great. | 莱纳德是个非常棒的人 |
[11:30] | Well, then I’m happy for you. | 那我为你开心 |
[11:32] | Aw, thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[11:33] | That means so much. | 这对我来说太重要了 |
[11:35] | Well, I understand it’s hard to tell someone something | 我明白 那些会让人难过的事 |
[11:37] | if you think it’s gonna upset ’em. | 是挺难说出口的 |
[11:39] | It is. | 没错 |
[11:40] | You’re the best dad ever. | 你真是世上最好的爸爸 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Uh, hold that thought. | 是啊 先别这么说 |
[11:45] | I’ve been sitting on a little news myself. | 我也有个小事没告诉你 |
[11:47] | Well, what is it? | 什么事 |
[11:49] | You know that rototiller I got for the tractor? | 你知道我为拖拉机配了个旋转式耕耘机吗 |
[11:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[11:53] | Oh, you should see it. | 你真该来看一看 |
[11:55] | It is a beautiful piece of machinery. | 这机器太帅了 |
[11:57] | Anyway, uh… | 总之… |
[12:00] | I backed over your pet pig with it. | 我倒车时把你的宠物猪绞进去了 |
[12:04] | Moondance? | 小月舞吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, he’s, uh, not dancing anymore. | 是的 他已经没法跳舞了 |
[12:09] | You killed my pig? | 你弄死了我的猪 |
[12:11] | I did not kill him. | 不是我干的 |
[12:13] | The vet took care of that. | 是兽医结果了他 |
[12:16] | When? | 什么时候的事 |
[12:17] | Oh… ten, 12 months ago. | 大概10到12个月之前吧 |
[12:21] | You didn’t tell me for a year?! | 你瞒了一年都不告诉我吗 |
[12:23] | Well, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it? | 哈哈 有其父必有其女 对吧 |
[12:26] | Love ya, slugger. Gotta go! | 爱你 帅妞 挂了 |
[12:32] | Okay, Amy, your turn. | 好了艾米 该你了 |
[12:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:46] | It’s called Lamaze breathing. | 这叫做拉玛泽呼吸法 |
[12:47] | It helps you push. | 有助于帮你使劲 |
[12:51] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:52] | He’s pushing with his uterus. | 他在使子宫的劲呢 |
[12:56] | There’s got to be a smarter way of removing it. | 肯定还有更好的办法来拧 |
[12:58] | Yeah, this is nothing more than a physics problem. | 对呀 这不过是个简单的物理问题 |
[13:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:01] | Archimedes once said, | 阿基米德曾经说 |
[13:03] | “Give me a leever long enough | “给我一根足够长的杠杆 |
[13:04] | and a fulcrum on which to place it, | 和一个支点 |
[13:06] | and I shall move the world.” | 我就能撑起地球” |
[13:08] | Of course. | 没错 |
[13:09] | All we need is to find stuff | 我们只需要找到 |
[13:11] | to make a leever big enough to fix this. | 一根足够长的杠杆 |
[13:13] | Exactly. | 说得对 |
[13:14] | I’ll bet there’s something around here | 我想这周围肯定有什么 |
[13:16] | that could be a lehver. | 可以用来做杠棍 |
[13:17] | Let’s see, a lehver, A lehver… | 我想想 杠棍 杠棍 |
[13:20] | Everybody hold on! | 等一下 |
[13:21] | Let’s take this problem one step at a time. | 我们先一步一步地来解决这个问题 |
[13:23] | First, we need to decide | 首先 我们需要决定 |
[13:24] | whether we’re calling it leever or lehver. | 到底是叫杠杆 还是杠棍 |
[13:29] | And the sooner we decide it’s leever, | 一旦我们确定了叫杠杆 |
[13:31] | the sooner we can roll up our sleeves– not slehves– | 我们就能挽起袖子 而不是舅子 |
[13:33] | and get to work. | 开始工作了 |
[13:36] | We’re gonna be here “Foreever.” | 我们要”允远”留在这鬼地方了 |
[13:41] | Thanks a lot, guys. | 我谢谢你们全家啊 |
[13:42] | What did we do? | 关我们什么事 |
[13:43] | Before I made that call, | 在我打那通电话之前 |
[13:44] | my pig was alive and happy | 我的猪猪还活着 |
[13:46] | and rolling around in the mud. | 欢快地在泥巴里打滚 |
[13:48] | Now he’s illegally buried in our backyard | 现在他被非法葬在我们家后院 |
[13:49] | next to my great-grandmother. | 紧挨着我太奶奶 |
[13:53] | Really? They didn’t eat him? | 真的吗 没有被吃掉 |
[13:58] | No. | 没有 |
[13:59] | He was a beloved member of the family. | 他是我们挚爱的家族成员 |
[14:02] | The breakfast meat family? | 早餐肉中的成员吗 |
[14:07] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[14:08] | You’re up. Call your mother. | 该你了 给你妈打电话 |
[14:10] | Oh, maybe later. | 还是等会吧 |
[14:11] | Your pig dying made me sad. | 猪猪不幸逝世 让我深感悲痛 |
[14:14] | And a little hungry. | 还有点饿 |
[14:16] | Phone, now. | 马上打电话 |
[14:17] | Okay. Okay. | 知道了 好了 |
[14:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:24] | Hi, Mom. | 喂 妈妈啊 |
[14:25] | Try dialing. | 你倒是拨号啊 |
[14:28] | You saw that, huh? | 被你看穿了呀 |
[14:34] | Hi, Mom. How are you doing? | 妈妈 你好吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, good. | 我也好 |
[14:38] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样 |
[14:40] | That’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[14:41] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[14:42] | Hey, listen, I’ve been meaning to ask, | 听着 我一直想问 |
[14:44] | how come Aunt Doe and Aunt Florence never got along? | 多姨和弗洛伦斯姨怎么一直处不来呢 |
[14:48] | Okay, just… give me that. | 给我吧 |
[14:49] | Amy broke up with Sheldon, | 艾米跟谢尔顿分手了 |
[14:51] | she got her ears pierced | 她打了耳洞 |
[14:51] | and she made us eat penis cookies! | 还非逼我们吃大屌饼干 |
[14:57] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:58] | She wants to talk to you. | 她想跟你谈谈 |
[15:05] | I don’t think the lever’s working. | 我感觉杠杆没起作用 |
[15:07] | What makes you say that? | 你凭啥那么说 |
[15:14] | There’s gotta be something else we can try. | 肯定有别的方法可以试试 |
[15:16] | If this was Star Trek, | 这要是在《星际迷航》里 |
[15:18] | we could use a phaser to blast it off. | 我们可以用相位枪把它炸开 |
[15:20] | No, it’s too broad of a beam. | 不行 激光束太粗了 |
[15:22] | You’d need something more precise, | 要更精准的 |
[15:24] | like Superman’s heat vision. | 比如超人的热视线 |
[15:25] | Ooh, the Green Lantern’s ring | 或者绿灯侠的能量戒指 |
[15:27] | could make a big green hand that unscrews it. | 可以变成大绿手 来拧松它 |
[15:30] | If you need a green hand, | 如果要大绿手 |
[15:31] | why not just use the Hulk? | 何不直接找绿巨人 |
[15:32] | Oh, please, | 得了吧 |
[15:33] | the Hulk would never get across the border with that temper. | 绿巨人那个脾气哪过得了边防 |
[15:37] | Guys, excuse me, | 大伙 插一句 |
[15:38] | not that calling one of the Avengers | 不是说呼叫复仇者联盟的人来 |
[15:39] | isn’t a perfectly reasonable choice, | 不是完美合理的解决方法 |
[15:41] | but we’re scientists. | 可我们是科学家 |
[15:43] | Don’t you think we can figure this out using actual science? | 不应该用真正的科学去解决吗 |
[15:46] | Yes, we could use science. | 是的 我们可以运用真正的科学 |
[15:48] | But it’s your bachelor party. | 但这是你的单身派对 |
[15:49] | Lighten up. | 高兴点 |
[15:53] | 科学原理 敲击震荡 | |
[16:05] | * We will * | * 我们将 * |
[16:06] | * We will percussive shock you * | *我们将 敲击震荡你* |
[16:11] | * We will * | * 我们将 * |
[16:12] | * We will percussive shock you * | *我们将 敲击震荡你* |
[16:17] | * Buddy you’re a boy * | * 伙计 你是个小孩 * |
[16:18] | * Make a big noise playin’ in the street | * 在街头吵闹玩耍 * |
[16:20] | * Gonna be a big man someday * | * 一天你将会长大 * |
[16:22] | * You got mud on your face, you big disgrace * | * 你脸上沾着泥巴 丢人现眼 * |
[16:25] | * Kickin’ your can all over the place. * | * 把问题像铁罐踢来踢去 * |
[16:33] | I have an eidetic memory. | 我过目不忘的记忆 |
[16:34] | Sometimes it’s a curse. | 有时是诅咒般的存在 |
[16:37] | 科学原理 热膨胀 | |
[16:42] | I had no idea | 我没想到 |
[16:43] | tortilla chips were such a good fuel source. | 墨西哥炸玉米片居然是个好燃料 |
[16:45] | They’re basically pure hydrocarbons soaked in fat. | 基本就是沾满油的纯碳氢化合物 |
[16:48] | Let’s hope the lug nut expands. | 希望轮爪螺母可以膨胀 |
[16:50] | What if that burning food attracts animals? | 烧食物的香味引来动物怎么办 |
[16:53] | We have plenty of food for the animals. | 我们有很多食物可以给动物吃 |
[16:55] | – We do? – Yep. | -有吗 -当然 |
[16:56] | A six-foot wiener in a Flash T-shirt. | 闪电侠T恤裹着的六尺长香肠 |
[17:00] | That’s not very nice. | 一点都不友好 |
[17:01] | It’s a bachelor party. Lighten up. | 这是单身派对 高兴点 |
[17:05] | 科学原理 加速腐蚀 | |
[17:10] | What is that awful smell? | 这难闻的味道是什么 |
[17:11] | It’s burning salsa. | 烧着的莎莎酱 |
[17:13] | I’m hoping the acidity and salinity | 希望酸性和盐度与电结合 |
[17:14] | combined with electricity will corrode the lug nut off. | 可以腐蚀部分螺母 |
[17:17] | What an innovative solution. | 多有创意的方法 |
[17:19] | Perhaps I don’t give your MIT education enough credit. | 之前瞧不起你的麻省理工学院学历是我不好 |
[17:22] | Yeah, I saw it on Mythbusters. | 我是在谣言终结者上学到的 |
[17:27] | 科学原理 放热反应 | |
[17:31] | All right, this rust, | 好了 这些锈 |
[17:33] | combined with the aluminum recovered from the van, | 与面包车弄下来的铝 |
[17:35] | is now thermite. | 就是铝热剂了 |
[17:37] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:37] | Couple pinches ought to do the trick. | 来几小撮就够了 |
[17:40] | Is that enough to melt the lug nut? | 这些够融掉螺母吗 |
[17:42] | Well, let’s start small. | 一点点来 |
[17:43] | We can always add more. | 可以再加的 |
[17:45] | You put up a good fight, lug nut, | 螺母 你确实骁勇善战 |
[17:47] | but you’ve met your match. | 可惜你遇到对手了[火柴] |
[18:09] | Hey, look! | 瞧 |
[18:09] | The lug nut’s off. | 螺母掉了 |
[18:27] | What are you doing back? | 你们怎么回来了 |
[18:31] | We got a flat | 爆胎了 |
[18:33] | and couldn’t get the tire off. | 轮胎换不下来 |
[18:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 好遗憾 |
[18:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:37] | If it makes you feel any better, | 不知道会不会让你们平衡一些 |
[18:39] | I pierced Amy’s ears | 我给艾米穿了耳洞 |
[18:40] | and her mom made her sit in my closet. | 她妈妈罚她坐我衣柜里呢 |
[18:47] | We blew up Feynman’s van. | 我们把费曼先生的面包车烧了 |
[18:49] | My dad killed my pig with his tractor. | 我爸用拖拉机把我的猪猪杀了 |
[18:52] | I spent the night in Mexico with Sheldon. | 我跟谢尔顿在墨西哥共度了一夜 |
[18:54] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[19:22] | 今晚这集中 你们需要知道两件事情 一 这真的是理查德·费曼的面包车 二 理查德·费曼的面包车在本集录制的过程中 并未受到损伤 |