时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Why are you up? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[00:09] | How am I supposed to sleep? | 我怎么睡得着 |
[00:11] | I’ve been married less than 24 hours, | 我结婚还不到24小时 |
[00:12] | and my wife isn’t speaking to me. | 我的老婆就跟我冷战了 |
[00:16] | Perhaps you can think of this in a more positive light. | 或许你可以用更积极的态度看待这件事 |
[00:19] | In one day, you’ve managed to do | 你只用了短短一天 |
[00:21] | what it takes many couples decades to achieve. | 就达到许多夫妻花了几十年才达到的境界 |
[00:29] | You couldn’t sleep either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[00:31] | Of course not. | 当然啦 |
[00:32] | Me neither. | 我也睡不着 |
[00:33] | But I just had a tickle in my throat. | 但我只是喉咙痒 |
[00:37] | Not profound marital problems. | 不是什么深刻的婚姻问题 |
[00:40] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[00:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:42] | Please, tell me how I can fix it. | 求你告诉我 我该怎么补救 |
[00:44] | Glad you asked. | 就怕你不问 |
[00:48] | As I see it, there’s a simple solution. | 在我看来 有一个简单的解决方法 |
[00:50] | Your lips had a dalliance with the lips of another woman. | 你的嘴唇与别女人的嘴唇厮混过 |
[00:53] | It seems only logical that | 如果想重修旧好 |
[00:55] | to restore balance to the relationship, | 唯一合理的办法 |
[00:57] | you should find another man and dally with him. | 就是你也找别的男人耳鬓厮磨 |
[01:00] | And by dally, I mean some hardcore mouth-on-mouth action. | 我说耳鬓厮磨 是使出浑身解数狂吻一番 |
[01:04] | Okay, that is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最蠢的一件事了 |
[01:07] | Actually, I think he’s onto something. | 其实我觉得他说的不无道理 |
[01:09] | Y-You can’t be serious. | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[01:12] | ‘Cause I messed up and made out with a girl, | 就因为我一时糊涂跟别的女人亲热了 |
[01:14] | you’re gonna do the same with a random guy? | 所以你也要随便跟别的男人亲热吗 |
[01:17] | I’m currently single. | 我目前正好单身 |
[01:21] | That’s true. You are. | 的确 你单身 |
[01:24] | What is happening?! | 这是要闹哪样 |
[01:28] | I will tell you what is happening. | 我来告诉你是要闹哪样 |
[01:30] | I am saving my best friend’s marriage. | 我要以身拯救我死党的婚姻 |
[02:10] | Sheldon, I don’t think you understand | 谢尔顿 看来你不太懂 |
[02:13] | how being broken up works. | 分手应该怎么样 |
[02:14] | The only way I can sort through my feelings | 唯一能让我理清情绪的方法 |
[02:16] | is if there is space between us. | 就是我们之间要保持距离 |
[02:18] | Every time I see you, it re-traumatizes me. | 每次见到你 都会让我心灵再次受创 |
[02:21] | I go through the pain all over again. | 一遍又一遍经历那些伤痛 |
[02:23] | Well, hello to you, too. | 我也向你问好 |
[02:27] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[02:28] | I understand we’re no longer a couple, | 我知道我们已经不是一对了 |
[02:30] | but I would like to remind you that we made a baby together. | 但我想提醒你 我们还有爱的结晶 |
[02:36] | What baby? | 什么爱的结晶 |
[02:39] | A precocious little Internet show | 一个网络节目 |
[02:41] | known as “Fun With Flags.” | 人称《有趣的旗帜》 |
[02:44] | I’m hanging up. | 我要挂电话了 |
[02:46] | Great. See you in about half an hour. | 好的 咱们半小时后见 |
[02:48] | Sheldon, I am not doing “Fun With Flags” with you. | 谢尔顿 我才不要跟你录那个节目 |
[02:52] | Why not? | 为啥不要 |
[02:53] | Because we’re broken up. | 因为我们分手了 |
[02:55] | Sonny and Cher made it work. | 索尼与雪儿就做到啦 |
[02:57] | Their variety show kept going long after the divorce, | 他们的综艺节目在离婚后还维持了很久 |
[02:57] | 索尼与雪儿这对夫妻曾是热门歌唱团体 还共同主持过综艺节目 | |
[02:59] | and here we are still talking about them. | 直到现在还被我们聊起 |
[03:02] | No one’s talking about Sonny and Cher. | 没人聊索尼与雪儿好吗 |
[03:06] | You must be thinking about Donny and Marie, | 你一定是想到了唐尼与玛丽 |
[03:06] | 又被人称为奥斯蒙兄妹 同在70年代主持过知名综艺节目 | |
[03:08] | ’cause you and I are clearly talking about Sonny and Cher. | 因为我跟你绝对是在聊索尼与雪儿 |
[03:11] | Sheldon, this has to stop. | 谢尔顿 到此为止吧 |
[03:13] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很困难 |
[03:15] | It’s hard for me, too. | 这对我也不容易 |
[03:17] | But I’ve seen and talked to you more | 但分手后的这两天 |
[03:19] | in the two days we’ve been broken up | 我们见面与说话的量 |
[03:20] | than in the last two months that we were together. | 远远胜过我们分手前两个月的总和 |
[03:23] | Well, if you want to see less of me, | 如果你想少见到我一点 |
[03:24] | maybe we should go out again. | 那或许我们应该重修旧好 |
[03:29] | I can’t believe you made out with Mandy Chao. | 真不敢相信你跟曼蒂·周亲热过 |
[03:31] | Trust me, I wish it never happened. | 相信我 我希望这事从未发生过 |
[03:33] | And you knew about this this whole time? | 而你一直以来都知道这事 |
[03:35] | I did. | 是的 |
[03:36] | And you didn’t think to tell me? | 而你没想过告诉我吗 |
[03:40] | Leonard asked me to keep it to myself. | 莱纳德要我保密 |
[03:42] | Let’s leave Leonard out of this for the moment. | 现在这事跟莱纳德没关系 |
[03:46] | This is about you and me. | 这是我跟你之间的事 |
[03:49] | Wait, wait, wait, how is my day-old marriage falling apart | 等等 我一天就快散的婚姻 |
[03:52] | becoming about you two? | 怎么变成你们的问题了 |
[03:53] | Hang on. | 你等等 |
[03:54] | What do I need to do to make you trust me? | 我该怎么做才能让你信任我 |
[03:58] | You think it’s hard having one wife, | 你觉得有一个老婆就很辛苦了吗 |
[03:59] | try having two. | 你试试有两个 |
[04:02] | I bet you told Bernadette | 你肯定告诉伯纳黛特 |
[04:03] | all about he was screwing around with Mandy Chao. | 他跟曼蒂·周胡搞瞎搞的事情 |
[04:06] | Oh, we didn’t screw around. | 我们才没有胡搞瞎搞 |
[04:07] | We just got drunk and made out. | 我们只是喝醉酒 打个啵儿 |
[04:09] | Whatever. It would have been nice to hear it from you. | 随便啦 我更希望这话从你口中听到 |
[04:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[04:28] | I’m here to return your belongings. | 我来把你的东西还给你 |
[04:30] | That’s what people who’ve broken up do. | 情侣分手都这么做 |
[04:33] | And you didn’t do your compulsive knocking ritual | 而你故意不用你强迫症式的敲门方式 |
[04:35] | so I would open the door. | 好让我没戒心就开门 |
[04:37] | On the contrary, | 那你就错了 |
[04:38] | you no longer get to enjoy my charming eccentricities. | 你现在没资格享受我可爱的小怪癖 |
[04:43] | We’re not friends with benefits. | 我们不再是有”福利”的朋友 |
[04:47] | Just give me the box. | 把箱子给我吧 |
[04:48] | W-Wait. Don’t you want to go through it | 等等 你不想过一遍里面的东西吗 |
[04:50] | to make sure I haven’t forgotten anything? | 以免有东西我给忘拿了 |
[04:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:56] | My old scarf. | 我的旧时围巾 |
[04:57] | You wore it the night we went ice-skating. Remember? | 我们去溜冰的那个晚上你围着它 还记得吗 |
[05:00] | You mean the night that I went ice-skating, | 你是指我一个人溜冰 |
[05:02] | and you stood at the rail | 而你在一边扶着扶手 |
[05:03] | Googling the symptoms of hypothermia? | 一边网上搜失温症的症状那晚吗 |
[05:08] | We made one heck of a team, huh? | 我们俩真是天造地设的一对啊 |
[05:13] | Whose bra is this? | 这是谁的胸罩 |
[05:17] | It’s not yours? | 不是你的吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, my. | 老天 |
[05:21] | How embarrassing for both of us. | 这下咱俩都尴尬了 |
[05:26] | It’s Penny’s. | 这是佩妮的吧 |
[05:27] | Hey, you broke up with me. | 咱俩分手了 |
[05:28] | It is none of your business | 我把谁的咪咪 |
[05:30] | whose naked bosom I’m smooshing around like pizza dough. | 像披萨面团那样搓揉 都不关你的事 |
[05:33] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[05:39] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[05:40] | Amy. Amy. | 艾米 艾米 |
[05:45] | Tables work, too. Good to know. | 敲桌子也行 学到新知识 |
[05:50] | Ooh, brownies for girls’ night! | 闺蜜之夜的巧克力蛋糕 |
[05:53] | Hands off. I’m mad at you. | 手拿开 我在生你的气呢 |
[05:56] | Look, I know it’s a lot of money, | 我知道那是一大笔钱 |
[05:57] | but the guy at the store said | 但那个店员说 |
[05:59] | in five to seven years, it’ll pay for itself. | 五到七年内 就能收回成本 |
[06:03] | What will pay for itself? | 什么东西收回成本 |
[06:10] | Doesn’t matter. What are you mad about? | 没什么 那你在气什么呀 |
[06:14] | I’m mad at you for blabbing to me | 我气你告诉我 |
[06:15] | what Leonard did on the North Sea, | 莱纳德在北海的所作所为 |
[06:17] | and I’m mad that I’ve had to hide this from Penny for two years. | 我还气你让我瞒了佩妮整整两年 |
[06:19] | And you have every right to be mad about those things. | 你完全有权对这些事情生气 |
[06:23] | So, why don’t you let me | 不如这个月的 |
[06:25] | handle the credit card bill this month, huh? | 信用卡账单我来处理 怎么样 |
[06:27] | I mean, don’t even look at it. | 你别管了 连看都不用看 |
[06:30] | I mean, if Penny finds out I’ve known all this time | 如果佩妮发现我一直都知道 |
[06:32] | and haven’t told her, | 却没有告诉她 |
[06:33] | she’s gonna think I’m a terrible friend. | 她肯定会认为我是一个坏朋友 |
[06:36] | I wish you never told me. | 真希望你从未告诉我 |
[06:37] | And I wish Leonard never told me. | 我也希望莱纳德从未告诉我 |
[06:39] | He’s the bad guy here. | 他才是最坏的那个 |
[06:43] | I guess that’s true. | 的确是 |
[06:45] | And you let Penny marry him. | 而你还让佩妮嫁给他 |
[06:50] | Compared to that, who cares if I bought | 比起这个 我买的乔治·克鲁尼 |
[06:52] | a George Clooney limited edition manscaping kit? | 限量版的体毛修剪套装根本不值得一提 |
[06:59] | Hi. I’m calling about your marriage counseling services | 你好 我想预约你们的婚姻咨询服务 |
[07:02] | and was curious what your rate is. | 请问一般怎么收费 |
[07:07] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:09] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | Is there any kind of discount for length of marriage? | 能根据婚姻的长短打折吗 |
[07:16] | ‘Cause we’re just talking hours here. | 我说的是以小时计算的婚姻 |
[07:21] | – Hi. – Call you back. | -在呀 -等会打给你 |
[07:24] | Can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[07:25] | I would love that. | 我十分乐意 |
[07:31] | All right, look, | 听着 |
[07:33] | I’m sorry I said I was okay with everything | 很抱歉在结婚之前 |
[07:34] | before we got married. | 我说我不介意 |
[07:36] | I hate that we’re going through this, | 我讨厌我们现在有这矛盾 |
[07:37] | but I don’t know what to do. | 但我不知道该怎么做 |
[07:39] | If you don’t mind waiting for a Groupon, | 如果你不介意等团购劵出来 |
[07:41] | we can try marriage counseling. | 我们可以试试婚姻咨询 |
[07:45] | Hello. | 你们在呀 |
[07:46] | Hey, uh, buddy, | 伙计 |
[07:47] | can we have some privacy? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[07:48] | Oh, of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:49] | Wouldn’t want to intrude. | 我也不想打扰你们 |
[07:52] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[08:00] | Okay, when I’m done with him, | 等我跟他谈完 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna need more information. | 咱俩再好好聊聊 |
[08:04] | Nothing odd. | 没什么不妥的 |
[08:05] | I just wanted to rub Amy’s nose in it. | 我就拿来让艾米难堪而已 |
[08:09] | Okay, look, I might be overreacting, | 听着 我可能是反应过度了 |
[08:11] | but how am I supposed to get past this | 但我怎么可能明知道 |
[08:12] | when I know tomorrow you’re gonna go to work | 你明天去上班就会见到她 我怎么不介意 |
[08:14] | and see this woman? | 会见到这个女人 |
[08:15] | Forgive me for eavesdropping, | 原谅我偷听了 |
[08:17] | but as I see it, there’s a simple solution. | 但在我看来 有一个简单的解决办法 |
[08:21] | Wake up, wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 快醒醒 |
[08:27] | Bring Penny to meet Mandy. | 带佩妮去见曼蒂 |
[08:29] | What? Why? | 为什么 |
[08:31] | Well, right now, Penny’s imagination is running wild, | 现在佩妮的胡思乱想根本停不下来 |
[08:34] | but if they meet, that will eliminate the mystery | 但如果她们见面了 就能消除曼蒂的神秘感 |
[08:37] | and alleviate her fears. | 减轻佩妮的恐惧感 |
[08:39] | Like when that Sparkletts guy let me look under his eye patch. | 就像那个独眼龙揭了眼罩让我看 |
[08:45] | Uh, first of all, you made that guy cry. | 首先 你把人家弄哭了 |
[08:49] | And we learned that you don’t need an eyeball to do that. | 而我们学到了 没有眼珠也能哭 |
[08:55] | Secondly, I can’t think of a more horrible idea | 其次 带佩妮去见曼蒂 |
[08:57] | than Penny meeting Mandy. | 这个主意糟透了 |
[08:59] | Really? Why is that? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[09:01] | What, you actually want to meet her? | 怎么 你还真想见她 |
[09:02] | No, but now that you’re being weird about it, | 不啊 但现在看你对此反应异常 |
[09:04] | maybe I should. | 或许我真该去 |
[09:05] | I’m not being weird. | 我才没有反应异常 |
[09:06] | Am I being weird? | 我有反应异常吗 |
[09:07] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[09:10] | And that’s coming from me. | 连我这种怪咖都这么觉得 |
[09:13] | Fine, you want to meet her? | 好吧 你想见她吗 |
[09:15] | No, I just want to know that when you’re at work, | 不 我只想知道你们俩上班时 |
[09:16] | there’s nothing going on. | 不会发生任何越轨的事 |
[09:18] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我得说多少遍你才信 |
[09:19] | I have no interest in this woman. | 我对这个女人一点兴趣都没有 |
[09:21] | Yeah, well, maybe she has interest in you. | 或许人家对你有兴趣呢 |
[09:22] | In Leonard? | 对莱纳德吗 |
[09:23] | Oh, even the Sparkletts guy could see that’s unlikely. | 就连独眼龙都看得出没可能好吗 |
[09:33] | I guess my big problem is I never saw Leonard | 我想我最在意的点就是 |
[09:35] | as the kind of guy who woulde do something like this. | 我从来没想过莱纳德也会做这种事 |
[09:38] | Anybody can make a mistake in a weak moment. | 人容易在脆弱的时候犯错 |
[09:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:44] | Oh, I don’t know what to think. | 我完全没有想法 |
[09:46] | But then again, I just found out about it. | 再重申一次 我是刚刚才知道这事 |
[09:51] | You know, I fell in love with Leonard | 我之所以爱上莱纳德 |
[09:53] | because he wasn’t anything like the guys | 是因为他和我曾经交往过的 |
[09:54] | I was used to dating. | 其他人不同 |
[09:55] | I mean, I knew those guys weren’t above cheating | 我知道那些渣男都喜欢出轨 |
[09:57] | because that’s usually how we met. | 因为我就是他们的小三 |
[10:01] | Come on, you know Leonard’s not like that. | 你知道莱纳德不是那样的人 |
[10:03] | I want to believe you. I really do. | 我很想相信你 真的 |
[10:06] | Am I being naive? | 是我好傻好天真了吗 |
[10:08] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:10] | This is all so new to me. | 第一次听到这事 |
[10:11] | I’m still processing. | 我还在努力消化中 |
[10:15] | You know, he never would’ve done this when we first met. | 我们刚认识时 他根本不可能做这种事 |
[10:17] | He’s cockier now. | 他现在可能耐了 |
[10:18] | That’s because you made him more confident. | 那是因为你让他变得自信了 |
[10:21] | You know, if you think about it, without you, | 你仔细想想 如果没有你 |
[10:23] | he never would’ve grown into the person he is now. | 怎么可能有现在意气风发的他 |
[10:26] | I mean, sure, more women might notice him, | 虽然他现在受欢迎了 |
[10:27] | but I think it’s better to have a guy be with you | 但他愿意放弃弱水三千 |
[10:30] | because he wants to be | 与你相守 |
[10:31] | and not because he thinks he doesn’t have any other choice. | 总好过他觉得自己没人爱 只好巴着你啊 |
[10:34] | I never thought about it like that. | 我还从没这样想过 |
[10:36] | Oh, me neither, not until just now. | 我也没有 这是刚想到的 |
[10:41] | Hello. I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper, | 大家好 我是谢尔顿·库伯博士 |
[10:44] | and welcome to “Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun With Flags.” | 欢迎收看谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》 |
[10:47] | You may notice that I’m holding a remote control. | 你可能注意到我手上拿着遥控器 |
[10:50] | That’s because my cameraperson and co-host, | 那是因为我的摄影师兼主持搭档 |
[10:52] | Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, | 艾米·法拉·福勒博士 |
[10:53] | has chosen to end her relationship with me. | 选择中止了与我之间的感情关系 |
[10:59] | I’m going to pause here to let that sink in. | 我先暂停一会 让你们消化一下 |
[11:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:10] | If you need to pause a little longer, | 如果你需要更多时间消化 |
[11:11] | just click the pause button. | 请按下你的暂停键 |
[11:14] | But the show must go on. | 但我的节目还得继续 |
[11:16] | And thankfully, all the things my girlfriend used to do | 万幸的是 我前女友的一切功能 |
[11:19] | can be taken care of with my right hand. | 我的右手都可以取代 |
[11:29] | Anyway, let’s not spend any more time talking about her. | 好了 我们不要再提她了 |
[11:32] | We’re here to talk about flags. | 我们节目的重点是旗帜 |
[11:33] | Tonight’s theme: | 今天的主题是 |
[11:34] | flags of countries that have been torn apart | 国破人亡的国家国旗 |
[11:36] | and the women I have a feeling were responsible. | 以及我认为该对此负责的红颜祸水们 |
[11:43] | You guys have any idea how much it costs | 你们知道接受婚姻咨询 |
[11:44] | to see a marriage counselor? | 需要多少钱吗 |
[11:46] | $250 an hour. Why? | 每小时250刀 怎么了 |
[11:49] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[11:50] | Bernadette and I have occasionally gone to one to, | 博纳黛特和我偶尔会去参加一次 |
[11:52] | you know, stay on top of things. | 防范于未然嘛 |
[11:54] | And I’m just hearing about this now? | 而我却是头一次听说这事 |
[11:58] | Dude, just because we’re best friends | 老弟 虽然我俩是好基友 |
[11:59] | doesn’t mean that I have to tell you everything that goes on. | 但不代表我非得把所有事都告诉你吧 |
[12:02] | You don’t have to, you should want to. | 你不是非得要 而是应该主动想要 |
[12:06] | Oh, great, there’s Mandy. | 这下好了 曼蒂来了 |
[12:10] | Why are marine biologists always so cute? | 海洋生物学家怎么都这么可爱 |
[12:13] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:14] | but I’d like to get lost in her Bermuda Triangle. | 但我愿迷失在她的百慕大”三角洲”中 |
[12:19] | That’s not helpful. | 你这话一点用都没有 |
[12:20] | Then I won’t say | 那我就不告诉你 |
[12:21] | I’d like to cover three-quarters of her surface area. | 我还想覆盖她表面面积的四分之三了 |
[12:25] | Are we done? | 你们说完了吗 |
[12:26] | Not yet, this is fun. | 没 玩得正开心呢 |
[12:28] | Ooh, I know. | 有了 |
[12:29] | I’d let her free my willy. | 我想让她解放我的”杀人鲸” |
[12:32] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[12:33] | I’m gonna ask her if she’d be willing to talk to Penny, | 我要去问她愿不愿意跟佩妮聊聊 |
[12:35] | tell her she has nothing to worry about. | 告诉佩妮根本不用担心 |
[12:37] | – Leonard, wait. – What? | -莱纳德 等等 -怎么了 |
[12:38] | I’d like to SpongeBob her SquarePants. | 我还想用海绵洗她的小裤裤[海绵宝宝] |
[12:42] | Now we are done. | 好了 我们说完了 |
[12:47] | Oh, hi, Leonard. What’s up? | 莱纳德 你好吗 |
[12:48] | Uh, do you mind if I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[12:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:52] | So, um, I’ve been thinking a lot | 那个 我一直在想 |
[12:54] | about you and me and… the boat. | 我俩在船上的事 |
[12:57] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[12:58] | You know… | 你知道 |
[12:59] | what we did, when we were drunk. | 我们喝醉以后做的那些事 |
[13:01] | Oh, no, did I sleep with you, too? | 不会吧 我也跟你睡了吗 |
[13:05] | No, we just made out. | 不 我们只是亲热了 |
[13:06] | Oh. Well, good for me. | 老天保佑我啊 |
[13:10] | So what can I do for you? | 那你来找我干什么 |
[13:12] | Uh, okay, well, um, I got married recently. | 好吧 我最近结婚了 |
[13:15] | Oh, congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[13:16] | To Sheldon? | 和谢尔顿吗 |
[13:20] | Never gets old. | 这个笑话永远都好笑 |
[13:22] | No, no, to a girl. | 不 是和一个女孩 |
[13:24] | Anyway, I told her what happened between you and me, | 总之 我告诉了她我俩的事 |
[13:27] | and she’s concerned about us seeing each other at work. | 于是她担心我们上班时总见面会出事 |
[13:30] | It was just a kiss. Why would you even tell her? | 不过是亲一下而已 你干嘛告诉她 |
[13:32] | Because I didn’t want there to be any secrets between us. | 因为我不想对她有所隐瞒 |
[13:35] | Is that really the reason? | 真的是因为这原因吗 |
[13:37] | What else would it be? | 不然还能是什么 |
[13:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:40] | Sounds like you’re trying to sabotage the relationship. | 听起来像是你故意要破坏你们的感情 |
[13:42] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 不是这样的 |
[13:44] | Although, Penny did say exactly that. | 不过 佩妮也说了同样的话 |
[13:47] | Okay, well, that’s something to think about. | 那你可得好好思考一下了 |
[13:51] | You know, on some level, I’ve always believed | 在潜意识里 我总是觉得 |
[13:53] | that I don’t deserve a woman like her. | 我配不上她这样的女人 |
[13:56] | Oh, you’re gonna think about that right here? | 你要在这里思考吗 |
[14:01] | I mean, she’s really beautiful. | 她真的超漂亮 |
[14:02] | She could have any guy she wants. | 各种帅哥她都能泡到手 |
[14:04] | Which is probably why | 所以 |
[14:06] | it took her so many years to tell me she loved me. | 花了好多年时间她才对我说她爱我 |
[14:09] | Maybe you should talk to a therapist about this. | 这事你去找咨询师聊聊吧 |
[14:11] | Too expensive. | 太贵了 |
[14:15] | You’d think I’d be used to women withholding their love. | 我可能习惯了女人不对我表达爱意 |
[14:19] | I mean, my mother did. | 我妈妈就是 |
[14:20] | I mean, no matter how hard I tried, | 不管我有多努力 |
[14:21] | she just didn’t have any interest in me. | 她就是对我不感兴趣 |
[14:23] | Imagine that. | 好惨哦 |
[14:26] | I wonder if that’s why I have | 我怀疑也许这就是为什么 |
[14:28] | such a dysfunctional relationship with Sheldon. | 我会跟谢尔顿有这么不正常的关系 |
[14:31] | I had a dream | 某晚我做梦 |
[14:32] | the other night that I was in a cave | 梦见我在一个山洞里 |
[14:35] | and I was nursing a baby, | 哺育一个婴儿 |
[14:37] | but the baby had Sheldon’s head on it. | 但这个婴儿长着谢尔顿的脑袋 |
[14:44] | And your wife is worried about me? | 而你妻子担心的人却是我吗 |
[14:47] | Hey, Leonard! | 莱纳德 |
[14:48] | When you’re done, | 你说完就过来 |
[14:49] | we came up with a bunch more. | 我们又想到了好多段子 |
[14:55] | Then the Czech Republic says to Slovakia, | 然后捷克共和国对斯洛伐克说 |
[14:58] | “I don’t think you understand how being broken up works!” | “看来你不太懂分手应该怎么样” |
[15:02] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[15:03] | You’d think that the Czech Republic | 你以为捷克共和国 |
[15:04] | would try to hold on to what it had, | 会珍惜自己仅有的机会 |
[15:06] | given that it’s not as young as it used to be. | 毕竟它也不年轻了 |
[15:08] | And I don’t see any other countries | 而且我也没见过哪个国家 |
[15:09] | lining up to invade its southern borders. | 在排队要侵略她”南线”[下边]的 |
[15:13] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[15:16] | But enough about the Czech Republic. | 捷克共和国就说到这里 |
[15:17] | Let’s talk about the time Moldova made Romania | 我们再说说摩尔多瓦给罗马尼亚 |
[15:20] | a birthday cake | 做了一个生日蛋糕 |
[15:21] | and Romania said it tasted good | 罗马尼亚说好吃 |
[15:23] | even though it didn’t. | 其实并不然 |
[15:24] | And yet Romania gets dumped. | 结果罗马尼亚却被甩了 |
[15:26] | I’ll pause here while you mull that one over. | 我暂停一下等你理清楚 |
[15:31] | I know, right? | 的确很扯对吧 |
[15:37] | So, you said you had something to tell me. | 说吧 不是说有事跟我讲吗 |
[15:39] | Okay, yeah, um, | 对 |
[15:41] | do you remember when you accused me | 还记得你指责我 |
[15:43] | of trying to sabotage our wedding? | 故意破坏我们的婚礼吗 |
[15:47] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我也想了一下 |
[15:48] | and you might be right. | 也许你说得对 |
[15:50] | But the good news is | 但好消息是 |
[15:53] | that I’m pretty sure I know why. | 我知道自己为啥这么做 |
[15:56] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[15:58] | Penny, after all these years, | 佩妮 尽管过了这么多年 |
[15:59] | I still feel like maybe I don’t deserve you. | 我还觉得自己配不上你 |
[16:04] | Okay, that is the lamest excuse | 行了 这是你 |
[16:05] | you could’ve possibly come up with. | 能胡扯的借口中最烂的一个了 |
[16:09] | But I get it. | 但我理解 |
[16:11] | -You do? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[16:13] | Sometimes I worry you’re gonna wake up | 有时我担心一觉醒来 |
[16:14] | and leave me for someone more like you. | 你会为像你这样的女人弃我而去 |
[16:18] | I don’t even understand | 我自己都不理解 |
[16:19] | why you’re with someone like me. | 为什么你会跟我这种男人在一起 |
[16:21] | Why would I want to be with someone like me? | 我为什么还要找个像我这样的女人呢 |
[16:24] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[16:26] | And, you know, maybe the way I’ve been reacting | 也许我的某些反应 |
[16:28] | was me sabotaging this, too. | 也是在搞破坏 |
[16:32] | Well, how about we stop | 不如我们不要 |
[16:35] | being so scared of losing each other | 害怕失去彼此 |
[16:37] | and just be together? | 而是要好好在一起 |
[16:40] | That sounds nice. | 这主意不错 |
[16:42] | Good. | 好的 |
[16:44] | Because… | 因为 |
[16:46] | I’ve loved you since the moment we met, | 自从见到你的那一刻 我便爱上了你 |
[16:48] | and I will keep loving you until the end of time. | 我会一辈子爱你 至死不渝 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God, that is the most beautiful thing | 天啊 这是我听过 |
[16:54] | – anyone’s ever said to me. – Yeah? | -最美的情话 -是吗 |
[16:57] | That’s because you’re beautiful, | 那是因为你那么美 |
[17:00] | and your beauty fills my heart with love and song. | 美到我心中满溢着爱与歌 |
[17:07] | It’s getting kind of cheesy, Leonard. | 越说越烂俗了哦 莱纳德 |
[17:10] | If you think that’s cheesy, buckle up. | 还有更烂俗的呢 准备好了 |
[17:15] | Penny Hofstadter, | 佩妮·霍夫斯塔德 |
[17:17] | will you please stay married to me? | 你愿意跟我维持婚姻吗 |
[17:20] | Oh, damn it, you topped it. | 讨厌 你的烂俗再创新高峰了 |
[17:25] | Should we go to the bedroom and make this marriage official? | 是不是该入洞房 把成亲最后一步给”办”了 |
[17:27] | – Yes, please! Okay! – Okay. | -好 拜托了 -好的 |
[17:35] | Sheldon, I can’t believe you got us a wedding gift. | 谢尔顿 没想到你会送我们结婚礼物 |
[17:38] | I don’t know why you’re so surprised. | 这有什么好惊讶的 |
[17:40] | I watch movies; I see what people do. | 我看电影 看得到别人怎么做 |
[17:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[17:45] | Plane tickets and hotel reservations | 周末往返旧金山的机票 |
[17:47] | for a weekend away in San Francisco. | 以及酒店预订 |
[17:50] | That’s so great! | 太棒了 |
[17:51] | Yeah, there’s Fisherman’s Wharf | 没错 那里有渔人码头 |
[17:53] | and Alcatraz and cable cars. | 恶魔岛还有缆车 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们肯定玩得超开心 |
[18:01] | We? | 我们 |
[18:02] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[18:03] | Oh, no, no! I just, I said, “Whee!” | 没有没有 我说的是”我们耶” |
[18:07] | How dare you go on the Internet and say mean things about me | 你胆敢在网上说我坏话 |
[18:11] | and compare my genitalia to part of Czechoslovakia?! | 还把我的生殖器比喻成捷克斯洛伐克南部 |
[18:16] | You saw through that one, did you? | 你看完那集了 是吗 |
[18:18] | I don’t know what you were thinking, | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[18:19] | but take the video down now! | 但马上把视频撤了 |
[18:25] | She watched it. | 她看了 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna get that girl back. | 我一定会把那妞追回来 |
[18:28] | I only watched it because you e-mailed it to me | 我之所以会看 是因为你发邮件给我 |
[18:30] | with the subject line: “This is gonna make you mad”! | 主题是”看完气死你” |
[18:36] | She was listening through the door. She wants me. | 她在门外偷听 她想要奴家 |