时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Big Bang Theory… | 《生活大爆炸》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Well, there was this girl. | 有这么一个姑娘 |
[00:07] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[00:07] | Nothing. | 什么也没干 |
[00:09] | Really, it was just kissing. | 真的 就接吻了而已 |
[00:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:16] | So, we’re still getting married? | 我们还是会结婚的吧 |
[00:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:23] | Because we love each other. | 因为我们彼此相爱 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:27] | And it’s the happiest day of our life. | 这是我们这辈子最开心的一天 |
[00:30] | Don’t push it. | 别得寸进尺 |
[00:33] | I need some time to take a step back | 我需要些时间缓一缓 后退一步 |
[00:36] | and reevaluate our situation. | 重新评估下我们的状况 |
[00:42] | Bye, Sheldon. | 再见 谢尔顿 |
[00:47] | Well, Gollum… | 咕噜[魔戒角色] |
[00:51] | …you’re an expert on rings. | 你是戒指专家 |
[00:54] | What do I do with this one? | 你说我该拿这枚戒指怎么办呢 |
[01:00] | So, what package are you thinking? | 你觉得哪个婚礼套餐好 |
[01:02] | Mm, this one comes with music and flowers. | 这套餐有音乐跟鲜花呢 |
[01:04] | Oh, they even stream the whole thing live on the Internet. | 而且还能在网上直播我们的婚礼 |
[01:07] | Why would we want that? | 我们直播了干嘛 |
[01:09] | ‘Cause there’s a lot of gorgeous blondes out there | 因为世上还有许多漂亮的金发妹 |
[01:11] | who don’t believe they can land a short, nearsighted scientist. | 不信自己能有幸找到一个四眼短腿科学家 |
[01:13] | Let’s give them hope. | 让她们看到还有希望嘛 |
[01:16] | Whatever. Put us on the Internet. | 随便 网上直播就直播吧 |
[01:18] | I’ve always wanted a wedding with a comment section. | 我从小就”梦想”自己的婚礼有个留言区 |
[01:22] | I-If you’re not into this, we can do it another time. | 如果你不想 我们可以以后再结 |
[01:25] | No. No, I want to. | 不 不 我想结婚 |
[01:27] | Look, we’ve put this off long enough. | 这事我们已经拖得太久了 |
[01:29] | Let’s do it. | 现在就做吧 |
[01:31] | That’s exactly what you said the first time we slept together. | 我们第一次”睡”时 你也说现在就”做”吧 |
[01:35] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[01:37] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[01:39] | Leonard, have you gotten married yet? | 莱纳德 你结完婚了吗 |
[01:41] | No. Why? | 还没 怎么了 |
[01:42] | – Good. Don’t do it! – Why not? | -那就好 别结 -为什么不行 |
[01:44] | Some important new information has come to light. | 我刚发现了重要的新资讯 |
[01:46] | Women are the worst. | 女人最坏了 |
[01:49] | I thought it was paper cuts, but I was wrong. | 我本以为就像被纸割到手 但我错了 |
[01:51] | No piece of paper ever cut me this deep. | 从没有一张纸比女人割我还深 |
[01:54] | What happened now? | 又怎么啦 |
[01:57] | Amy has ended our relationship. | 艾米跟我分手了 |
[01:59] | Oh, no. Seriously? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[02:01] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:02] | Amy broke up with Sheldon. | 艾米甩了谢尔顿 |
[02:03] | She did? | 真的吗 |
[02:04] | Is Penny crying? | 佩妮泪崩了吗 |
[02:07] | No. | 没有 |
[02:07] | No, of course not. | 她当然不会哭啦 |
[02:09] | They thrive on our suffering. | 女人巴不得看我们受折磨 |
[02:12] | Buddy, I-I’m so sorry. | 兄弟 我很遗憾 |
[02:13] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[02:15] | Yes. If I ever talk about going out with a girl again, | 能 以后我再说我要跟女生交往 |
[02:17] | roll your eyes at me | 你就对我翻白眼 |
[02:19] | like I do to you when you say dumb things. | 就像我听到你说蠢话时的那样 |
[02:22] | Sheldon, uh, o-okay, | 行 谢尔顿 |
[02:23] | just because you’re going through this with Amy | 虽然艾米让你难过了 |
[02:25] | doesn’t mean that all women are bad. | 但并不代表所有女人都很坏 |
[02:27] | Whatever. | 呵呵 |
[02:30] | Hey, I just heard about you and Sheldon. Are you okay? | 我刚听说你跟谢尔顿的事 你还好吗 |
[02:32] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[02:34] | Can you come over? | 你能来陪我吗 |
[02:35] | Uh, actually I’m in Vegas. | 我现在在赌城 |
[02:37] | Leonard and I are about to get married. | 我跟莱纳德准备要结婚了 |
[02:39] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:40] | You’re getting married and you didn’t invite me? | 你们结婚居然没邀请我 |
[02:43] | Well, it was kind of a spur-of-the-moment thing. | 我们只是一时心血来潮 |
[02:47] | Hope I can catch the bouquet from here. | 希望我能从这里接到你的捧花啊 |
[02:50] | Amy, don’t be like that. | 艾米 别这样嘛 |
[02:52] | Why did I just hear Amy’s name? | 为什么我听到有人说艾米的名字 |
[02:54] | Penny’s on the phone with her. | 佩妮在跟她通电话 |
[02:55] | Did she say anything about me? | 她有提到我吗 |
[02:57] | Never mind. I don’t care. | 算了 我才不在乎 |
[02:58] | Well, if you care, you can find out and tell me. | 如果你在乎 你可以问清楚告诉我 |
[03:00] | Just don’t be shocked when you find out that I don’t care. | 但你发现我压根不在乎时 别太惊讶哦 |
[03:03] | Okay, will you relax? | 你别激动好吗 |
[03:04] | You’re not missing anything special. | 你才没错过什么大事 |
[03:07] | Hey. | 怎么说话呢 |
[03:09] | She’s upset. | 她心情不好嘛 |
[03:10] | Look, it’s gonna be a great wedding. | 婚礼肯定会很赞 |
[03:11] | Look at you in your little suit. | 瞧你一身小正装 |
[03:14] | Amy’s upset? Is it about me? | 艾米心情不好是因为我吗 |
[03:16] | No, I think it’s because we’re eloping. | 不是 我想是因为我们私奔来结婚 |
[03:18] | Your marriage is causing her pain? | 你的婚礼让她难受了吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah, great, I take it back. | 太好了 我收回之前的话 |
[03:21] | Go ahead and do it. Yay for love! | 快去结婚吧 爱情万岁 |
[03:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:53] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[03:55] | When last we spoke, you said you needed time. | 我们最后一次通话时 你说你需要时间冷静 |
[03:59] | Well, it’s only been 11 hours. | 这才过了11个小时 |
[04:01] | The Lord of the Rings trilogy was nearly 11 hours. | 《指环王》三部曲也差不多11小时 |
[04:04] | I made you watch that, you said it was an eternity. | 我让你看完它们 你说这11小时如永恒 |
[04:08] | Sheldon, when I’m ready to talk, I’ll let you know. | 谢尔顿 等我想跟你谈会通知你的 |
[04:11] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | You seem to be headed somewhere. | 你要出门呀 |
[04:14] | May I walk with you? | 我能陪你走出去吗 |
[04:17] | Sure. | 行 |
[04:20] | Boy, I’m glad we’re going out again. | 真庆幸我们又”一起出去”了 |
[04:24] | We’re not back together. | 我们不是复合 |
[04:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:27] | Is there someone else? | 有新欢了吗 |
[04:28] | Just couldn’t wait for that first notch | 一逮到机会 |
[04:29] | on your bedpost, could you? | 就等不及要”开荤”了是吧 |
[04:32] | If you must know, | 如果你一定要问 |
[04:33] | I’m going to Howard and Bernadette’s | 我是要去霍华德与伯纳黛特家 |
[04:35] | to watch the wedding. | 一起看婚礼直播 |
[04:36] | And who’s this guy you’re taking? | 你要带哪个男人去 |
[04:37] | There’s no guy! | 没有要带男人 |
[04:38] | Oh, you’re going to a wedding alone? | 你要形单影只的去参加婚礼吗 |
[04:39] | That’s sad. | 好惨呐 |
[04:42] | I’m not gonna be alone. | 我才不会形单影只 |
[04:43] | I’ll be with my friends. | 我的小伙伴们也会在 |
[04:44] | Your friends? | “你的”小伙伴们吗 |
[04:45] | Well, I think you mean my friends. | 他们是我的小伙伴吧 |
[04:47] | And why wasn’t I invited to this? | 而且为什么没人邀请我啊 |
[04:49] | Maybe because the two of us being there | 或许是因为我们两个同时在场 |
[04:51] | would make them feel awkward. | 会让他们觉得很尴尬吧 |
[04:53] | We make everyone feel awkward. | 我们让所有人感到尴尬 |
[04:55] | That’s our thing! | 这是我们的招牌啊 |
[04:59] | They’re running a little behind. | 前面的人可能耽误了 |
[05:00] | – Should be pretty soon. – Okay. | -应该很快就到我们了 -好的 |
[05:02] | Hey, if you’re hungry, there’s a breakfast buffet | 如果你饿了 隔壁那家脱衣舞厅 |
[05:04] | at the strip club next door. | 有自助早餐 |
[05:07] | Thanks, but I don’t like glitter on my scrambled eggs. | 多谢 但我不喜欢煎蛋上有闪粉 |
[05:11] | I don’t think the strippers prepare the meal, but okay. | 早餐应该不是脱衣舞娘做的吧 但没关系 |
[05:17] | Look, it-it’s not how I pictured it either, | 虽然这跟我想象中的也不一样 |
[05:19] | but I’m still glad we’re doing it. | 但我很高兴我们要结婚了 |
[05:21] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:22] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[05:23] | And you promise you’re okay with everything from the car? | 你保证车里的谈话不会影响到你吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, my God, would you stop bringing it up? | 老天 你能不能别一个劲地提这茬 |
[05:27] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[05:30] | We have the rest of our lives | 我们还有一辈子的时间 |
[05:31] | to dredge stuff up from the past and fight about it. | 可以慢慢翻旧账 再大吵一架 |
[05:36] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[05:37] | Should we run next door and grab a bite? | 我们要不要去隔壁吃一口 |
[05:39] | What if they call our names? | 万一叫到我们怎么办 |
[05:40] | Oh, don’t worry. They gave me this vibrating coaster. | 别担心 他们给了我震动叫号器 |
[05:45] | Oh, and the fairy tale continues. | 哇 真是犹如”童话”一般 |
[05:51] | Thank you for doing this. | 感谢你们收留我 |
[05:52] | Our pleasure. | 别客气 |
[05:53] | You feeling okay? | 你心情还好吗 |
[05:55] | We were together for so long, | 我们在一起这么久 |
[05:57] | I honestly don’t know what I’m feeling. | 老实说 我都不知道现在是什么心情 |
[05:59] | Well, that’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[06:01] | You forgot. It’s called “happy.” | 因为你忘了这种心情叫”快乐” |
[06:05] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[06:05] | I’m not saying anything bad. | 我又没说什么不好的话 |
[06:07] | Just that she was in love with her captor | 她爱上了囚禁自己的变态 |
[06:08] | and somehow managed to escape from his dark and crazy dungeon. | 结果福至心灵逃出了他阴暗又疯狂的地牢 |
[06:13] | I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在的感受 |
[06:15] | My-my last breakup was pretty tough. | 我前一次分手也非常不好受 |
[06:17] | Oh. What was her name? | 是吗 那女孩叫什么 |
[06:19] | Hey, it’s a true story. | 拜托 这可是真事 |
[06:20] | I don’t need the third degree. | 不需要这么逼问我细节吧 |
[06:28] | For God’s sake, Sheldon, what are you doing? | 要人命啊 谢尔顿 你在干嘛 |
[06:31] | I didn’t want to come in. | 我不想进去 |
[06:32] | I was told it would make everyone feel uncomfortable. | 有人说我会让大家觉得尴尬 |
[06:35] | So I’ll just stay out here | 所以我就在外面待着 |
[06:37] | and pretend that I don’t have to go to the bathroom. | 假装我不需要上洗手间 |
[06:43] | Howard, do something. | 霍华德 想想办法 |
[06:44] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[06:53] | Sheldon, you being here might not be making things better. | 谢尔顿 你来这也不会让事情产生转机 |
[06:57] | I see. | 我明白 |
[06:59] | And is that why everybody was invited but me? | 所以你们邀请大家 唯独漏了我吗 |
[07:02] | They didn’t invite everybody but you. | 他们没有邀请大家不邀请你啊 |
[07:04] | Bernadette invited me, | 伯纳黛特邀请我 |
[07:05] | and Stuart lives here. | 斯尔图特本来就住这里 |
[07:07] | Who wants hot cinnamon rolls? | 谁想吃刚出炉的肉桂卷啊 |
[07:12] | So, when you hear the music, that’s your cue. | 一听到音乐 你们就可以往前走了 |
[07:16] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, the package that we paid for | 我们买的那个套餐 |
[07:18] | said the aisle was supposed to be strewn with rose petals. | 写着走道上会铺满玫瑰花瓣 |
[07:21] | Where are the rose petals?! | 玫瑰花瓣呢 |
[07:22] | We’re out! | 没了 |
[07:24] | You know what? It’s fine. | 算了 没事 |
[07:25] | We can use the potpourri from the bathroom! | 我们可以用厕所里的干花瓣 |
[07:29] | Really, we’re good. | 真的不需要了 |
[07:30] | Yup, just want to get married. | 对 结婚才是重点 |
[07:32] | – Yeah. – Great. | -对 -那就好 |
[07:33] | I’ll see you two up there. | 我在圣坛上等你们 |
[07:38] | – This is it. – I know. | -这一刻终于来了 -我知道 |
[07:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:42] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:45] | Was that a yes or no on the potpourri?! | 干花瓣还要不要了 |
[07:47] | – No, thank you! – We’re good! | -不要了 -谢谢 |
[07:52] | Raj, you’re probably wondering | 拉杰 你脑中肯定在想 |
[07:54] | why Amy and I aren’t showing any affection to one another. | 为什么我和艾米不秀恩爱了 |
[07:58] | Didn’t even crack the top ten. | 这事都没挤进我脑海中的前十 |
[08:02] | Well, you should know that she recently broke up with me. | 你应该要知道她刚刚跟我分手了 |
[08:05] | I said I needed time to think. | 我说我需要时间思考 |
[08:07] | I’m sure you guys will figure something out. | 我相信你们俩会想出解决办法 |
[08:10] | You hear that? Raj is devastated. | 听见了没 拉杰都悲痛欲绝了 |
[08:13] | Sheldon, shh. The wedding’s starting. | 谢尔顿 别吵 婚礼开始了 |
[08:16] | I see what’s happening. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[08:17] | Sides are forming. | 大伙儿开始分边站了 |
[08:18] | Well, if Bernadette’s on Amy’s team, I pick Howard. | 如果伯纳黛特支持艾米 那我选霍华德好了 |
[08:21] | I’m not taking sides. | 我不偏袒任何一方 |
[08:21] | Fine, I guess I’m stuck with Raj. | 好吧 那我只能选拉杰了 |
[08:24] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[08:25] | At least you got picked. | 至少你被选上了 |
[08:29] | Before I go any further, | 在我继续仪式前 |
[08:30] | have either of you prepared your own vows? | 我想问你们俩有准备誓词吗 |
[08:32] | – Yes. – No. | -有 -没有 |
[08:35] | You wrote vows? | 你居然写了誓词 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:38] | Well, I don’t have any. | 我一个字都没写 |
[08:39] | You’re kind of making me look bad. | 你让我好没面子啊 |
[08:42] | It’s okay. I-I don’t have to say them. | 没事 我也不一定非要念 |
[08:44] | No, no, no, go ahead. | 不不不 念吧 |
[08:45] | I’ll come up with something mushy, you’ll cry, | 我会想出一些伤感的话弄哭你 |
[08:47] | we got this. | 这很好办 |
[08:50] | “Penny, we are made of particles | “佩妮 粒子从宇宙诞生之初 |
[08:52] | that have existed since the moment the universe began. | 就存在世上 是它们造就了我们 |
[08:56] | I like to think those atoms traveled | 我常想那些原子 |
[08:57] | 14 billion years through time and space to create us, | 用140亿年穿越时间和空间来创造我们 |
[09:01] | so that we could be together and make each other whole.” | 好让我们能相遇 完整对方” |
[09:08] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[09:11] | Right. Um… okay. | 好 到我了 |
[09:16] | Leonard, I mean, you’re not only the love of my life. | 莱纳德 你不仅仅是我一生的挚爱 |
[09:20] | I mean, you’re my best friend, and… | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:24] | …you’ve got a friend in me. | 我是你的好朋友 |
[09:30] | You got troubles. | 你有麻烦 |
[09:32] | I got ’em, too. | 我做你参谋 |
[09:35] | There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you. | 为了你我愿意赴汤蹈火 |
[09:39] | We stick together, and we can see it through, | 我们团结一心 克服所有困难 |
[09:42] | ’cause… you’ve got a friend in me. | 因为 我是你的好朋友 |
[09:48] | Is that the song from Toy Story? | 这不是《玩具总动员》的歌吗 |
[09:49] | He loves that movie. | 他可喜欢那部电影了 |
[09:51] | I do. | 真的 |
[09:55] | – Aw, that was beautiful. – Yeah. | -真是太美了 -是呀 |
[09:57] | I mean, not like our wedding beautiful. | 虽然没有我们的婚礼美 |
[09:59] | No, we totally won. | 当然 我们完胜 |
[10:02] | Amy, I don’t understand, are we broken up or not? | 艾米 我不明白 我们到底分手了没 |
[10:05] | It’s like you can’t make up your mind. | 你好像一直作不了决定啊 |
[10:06] | It’s because you’re not giving me any space to think. | 那是因为你完全不给我思考的空间 |
[10:09] | Well, you should think fast, | 是吗 那你最好赶紧想 |
[10:11] | because men can sire offspring their entire lives, | 因为男人一辈子都能传宗接代 |
[10:13] | but those eggs you’re toting around have a sell-by date. | 你的卵子可是会过期作废哦 |
[10:20] | You know what, Sheldon, you’ve made this really easy. | 谢尔顿 你这临门一脚来得正是时候 |
[10:23] | You’re immature, you’re selfish, | 你是个幼稚透顶 自私自利的人 |
[10:24] | you just insulted me to my face. | 你还当面羞辱我 |
[10:26] | I don’t need any more time to think. We’re broken up. | 我不用再想了 咱俩玩完了 |
[10:28] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[10:32] | Will someone take me home? | 有谁能送我回家吗 |
[10:34] | Yeah. Come on, I’ll give you a ride. | 好吧 我送你回去 |
[10:36] | …symbolizes your eternal love. | …象征你们永恒的爱 |
[10:37] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我现在宣布你们正式结为夫妻 |
[10:43] | We did it! | 我们结婚啦 |
[10:44] | I’m so glad you guys could watch! | 真开心你们能见证这一刻 |
[10:49] | We’ll say it was beautiful in the comment section. | 我们就在留言区留”太美太感人”好了 |
[10:59] | No, no, no. Hang on. | 不 不 等一下 |
[11:00] | I believe I’m supposed to carry you across the threshold. | 照习俗我应该抱你入洞房 |
[11:03] | Can you? | 你行吗 |
[11:06] | Who do you think carries Sheldon to bed | 你以为谢尔顿看电视睡着 |
[11:07] | when he falls asleep in front of the TV? | 都是哪位壮士抱他回房间的啊 |
[11:10] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好吧 来吧 |
[11:22] | – You gonna make it? – I’m okay! | -你能做到吗 -没问题 |
[11:26] | Nicely done! | 顺利完成 |
[11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:29] | Finally, there’s a Mrs. Hofstadter | 总算有一位”霍夫斯塔德夫人” |
[11:30] | who isn’t disappointed in me. | 没对我失望了 |
[11:33] | Well, the night is still young. | 说这话还为时尚早呢 |
[11:47] | Everything all right? | 你没事吧 |
[11:51] | Yeah. I guess. | 没事 |
[11:53] | Just tell me. | 告诉我嘛 |
[11:56] | It’s just, when we were kissing, | 我们接吻时 |
[11:57] | I couldn’t help but picture you with that other girl. | 我总是忍不住去想你和其他女孩的画面 |
[12:00] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[12:01] | No, come on. | 别这样 |
[12:02] | I have a friend in you. | 你可是我的好朋友 |
[12:03] | You said so. | 你自己说的 |
[12:06] | You’re right. Just forget it. | 你说得对 忘掉这事吧 |
[12:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:13] | Okay, listen. Uh… | 好了 听我说 |
[12:15] | If you’re imagining that it was sexy, | 如果你以为那是很香艳的画面 |
[12:18] | it wasn’t. | 其实并没有 |
[12:19] | We-we were both drunk, and she smelled like an ashtray. | 我们都喝挂了 她一股子烟灰缸味 |
[12:22] | The boat was moving a lot, so I chipped her tooth. | 船身摇晃不定 我还撞碎了她的牙齿 |
[12:26] | Did you feel guilty? | 你觉得内疚吗 |
[12:27] | No, she had dental insurance. | 不 她有牙医保险 |
[12:32] | Did you feel guilty after kissing her? | 你和她接吻后觉得内疚吗 |
[12:35] | Yes. I felt guilty as soon as it happened. | 当然 我刚亲完就后悔了 |
[12:37] | I feel guilty every time I see her. | 每次看到她都有深深的负罪感 |
[12:41] | What do you mean, every time you see her? | 你说每次看到她是什么意思 |
[12:43] | What… do I mean? | 我…是什么意思呢 |
[12:45] | Boy, that’s a toughie. | 老天 这个问题可真难 |
[12:49] | You still see her? | 你现在还会见她吗 |
[12:50] | Well, no, not socially. | 不 不是约她见面的那种 |
[12:53] | But, you know, just at work. | 只是工作时会遇到 |
[12:54] | You work with her?! | 你还和她一起工作吗 |
[12:56] | How could you not tell me that?! | 你怎么不告诉我这件事 |
[12:57] | I wanted to tell you in the car, but you told me to stop talking! | 我在车里就想告诉你 可你要我闭嘴 |
[13:00] | Oh, okay. So you’re saying this is my fault? | 好呀 所以现在是我错了吗 |
[13:02] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[13:03] | Okay, l-look, | 好了 我说 |
[13:05] | instead of fighting, | 我们不要吵了 |
[13:07] | why don’t we dim the lights, | 不如把灯关掉 |
[13:09] | um, get naked and make a baby? | 脱光光 造宝宝好不好 |
[13:20] | I was trying to lighten the mood. | 我是在努力调节气氛 |
[13:22] | It’s not easy. You try it. | 这事可不容易 不信你试试 |
[13:27] | Hello, Mother. | 妈妈 你好 |
[13:28] | Shelly! How’s my baby doing? | 谢利 宝贝你还好吗 |
[13:30] | I just wanted to let you know | 我想让你知道 |
[13:32] | that you can remove Amy from your nightly prayers. | 你可以把艾米从你的夜祷名单上去掉了 |
[13:35] | Unless you’re open to praying for | 除非你愿意祈祷 |
[13:36] | a beehive to fall on her head. | 一个大蜂巢掉在她头上 |
[13:39] | Oh, what’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[13:41] | She broke up with me. | 她和我分手了 |
[13:42] | Oh, Shelly. | 谢利 |
[13:44] | No, I’ll be okay. | 不 我没事 |
[13:45] | But I think that I’d like | 但我想把 |
[13:47] | to send the ring back to you. | 戒指寄还给你 |
[13:49] | Well, let’s not be hasty. | 先别这么着急 |
[13:50] | Are you sure it’s over for good? | 你确定真的结束了吗 |
[13:52] | It’s over for me. I’m done with women. | 反正我是结束了 我受够女人了 |
[13:55] | Like when I swore off Pop Rocks. | 就像我再也不吃跳跳糖一样 |
[13:57] | They both hurt you on purpose. | 他们都故意伤害我 |
[14:00] | You want to tell me what happened? | 想跟妈妈倾诉一下吗 |
[14:02] | Are you going to say it’s all part of God’s plan? | 你会说一切都是上帝安排好的吗 |
[14:04] | Good chance. | 很有可能 |
[14:05] | Then no, thank you. | 谢谢 那还是算了 |
[14:07] | Well, honey, don’t send it back yet. | 宝贝 先别把戒指寄回来 |
[14:10] | Your sister’s married, and I’m not letting your brother | 你姐姐结婚了 我祖母的戒指 |
[14:11] | give my grandmother’s ring to that whore he’s dating. | 我不想送给你哥哥在泡的那个小荡妇 |
[14:16] | Wasn’t Mary Magdalene a woman of ill repute? | 抹大拉的玛利亚不也是个妓女吗 |
[14:19] | When your idiot brother redeems mankind, | 如果你那白痴哥哥可以拯救人间苍生 |
[14:22] | he can date whoever he wants. | 那他想和谁约会都没问题 |
[14:27] | I know it hurts now, but it’s gonna get better. | 我知道你现在很难过 但会过去的 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:30] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[14:32] | You’ve got so much to offer. | 你集无数优点于一身 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:36] | Any man would be lucky to have you. | 能和你在一起是每个男人的荣幸 |
[14:38] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[14:40] | I just hope I did the right thing. | 我只希望我做了正确的选择 |
[14:42] | I’m sure you did. | 我肯定你做得对 |
[14:44] | Maybe that’s the problem– you always do the right thing. | 或许这就是你的问题 永远做正确的选择 |
[14:47] | Maybe it’s time to do the wrong thing. | 或许是时候”犯个错误”了 |
[14:57] | Like you’re doing right now? | 比如做你现在这样的错事吗 |
[15:02] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:08] | I asked you over and over if you were okay. | 我一次又一次问你介不介意 |
[15:10] | Why would you go through with the wedding if you weren’t? | 如果你介意 为什么还要完婚呢 |
[15:12] | I thought I was okay, but it turns out I’m not. | 我本来以为我不介意 谁知道原来不行 |
[15:15] | Okay, listen, I may not have been entirely faithful, | 好吧 我或许不是百分百诚实 |
[15:18] | but you, you are not easy to lift! | 但你体重也不是多轻好吗 |
[15:25] | Well, marriage must agree with you. | 婚姻太适合你了 |
[15:29] | Well, you are just glowing. | 你整个人容光焕发啊 |
[15:35] | I’m not glowing. | 我才没有容光焕发 |
[15:37] | I’m upset. | 我是不爽到炸 |
[15:39] | Well, whatever it is, it agrees with you. | 随便你什么心情 反正太适合你了 |
[15:52] | Knock, knock, knock, Penny? | 敲 敲 敲 佩妮 |
[15:54] | Knock, knock, knock, Penny? | 敲 敲 敲 佩妮 |
[15:55] | Knock, knock, knock, Penny? | 敲 敲 敲 佩妮 |
[15:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:00] | Leonard told me what happened, | 莱纳德都跟我说了 |
[16:02] | so I took it upon myself to make you a hot beverage. | 所以我自发为你做了热饮 |
[16:05] | Oh. That’s so sweet of you. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[16:06] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[16:09] | Turns out, being sweet | 事实证明 这年头 |
[16:11] | isn’t enough to keep a girl these days. | 贴心并不能留住姑娘 |
[16:13] | I blame Madonna. | 都怪麦当娜 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry to hear about you and Amy. | 很遗憾你和艾米分手了 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m sorry about Leonard. | 我也很遗憾莱纳德那样对你 |
[16:20] | Thought I raised him better than that. | 都怪我没教好他 |
[16:23] | You know, it’s bad enough what happened, | 发生那种事已经够糟心了 |
[16:25] | but then he tried to hide the fact that he sees her | 但更糟心的是他还试图隐瞒 |
[16:27] | all the time at the university. | 他整天能在大学里见到她 |
[16:29] | He does? Who is it? | 是吗 谁啊 |
[16:31] | Some girl named Mandy. | 一个叫曼蒂的女人 |
[16:34] | – Mandy Chao? – Yeah. | -曼蒂·周吗 -对的 |
[16:36] | Oh, you don’t need to worry about her. | 你完全不需要担心她 |
[16:38] | She’s brilliant and attractive. | 她美貌与智慧兼具 |
[16:40] | She can do way better than Leonard. | 她能找到比莱纳德好十万倍的男人 |
[16:47] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[16:50] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[16:51] | I know this may sound farfetched, | 我知道这话可能有点不现实 |
[16:53] | but I’m on the market now. | 但我现在也单身了 |
[16:55] | You know, if I dated Mandy, | 如果我跟曼蒂好上了 |
[16:57] | that would teach both Leonard and Amy a lesson. | 应该能给莱纳德与艾米一个教训 |
[17:00] | That’s ridiculous. | 这也太荒谬了 |
[17:01] | Oh, you’re right. | 也是 |
[17:02] | I could never be with a woman whose self-esteem was so low | 我决不会跟一个自尊心低到能跟莱纳德 |
[17:04] | she’d be with Leonard. | 在一起的女人好上 |
[17:07] | I’m with Leonard. | 我就跟莱纳德在一起啊 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I know. Forever. | 是啊 一辈子呢 |
[17:13] | Who would have believed these things would happen to us? | 谁敢相信我们居然会碰到这样的事 |
[17:16] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:18] | I can’t believe Amy actually went through with it. | 我也不敢相信艾米居然真决定狠下心 |
[17:22] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[17:24] | You knew that she was going to end it with me? | 你之前就知道她会跟我分手吗 |
[17:26] | Did you try and stop her? | 你有试图阻止她吗 |
[17:28] | I told her to be true to herself | 我让她直面本心 |
[17:30] | and do what makes her happy. | 做让自己开心的选择 |
[17:32] | Do what makes her happy? | 做让自己开心的选择 |
[17:33] | She plays the harp and her car is paid for. | 她有竖琴有车 |
[17:35] | How much happier can she be? | 这还不够开心吗 |
[17:39] | Okay, look, it’s not my fault | 这不能怪我啊 |
[17:40] | that she thought you were a bad boyfriend. | 她是自己觉得你是差劲的男友 |
[17:45] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[17:53] | I think I’ll be going. | 我先走一步了 |
[17:55] | – Sheldon… – No, no, no, no. | -谢尔顿 -多说无益 |
[17:56] | We are done here. | 就此别过 |
[18:03] | Would you mind opening the door | 不介意帮我开个门 |
[18:04] | and then angrily slamming it behind me? | 等我出去后 再帮我气愤地甩门吧 |
[18:09] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好 -多谢 |
[18:12] | And slam it hard, | 要重重地甩 |
[18:13] | because I am pretty steamed. | 因为我火冒好几丈了 |
[18:18] | All right, Leonard, hang in there. | 好 莱纳德 撑着点啊 |
[18:20] | Talk to you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[18:24] | What happened? They just got married. | 怎么了 他们才刚刚完婚不是吗 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. It’s a mess. | 我也不知道 反正就一团乱 |
[18:28] | They had a huge fight in Vegas. | 他们在赌城吵了一大架 |
[18:30] | Think they’ll break up? | 你觉得他们会分手吗 |
[18:32] | I don’t know. Sounds pretty bad. | 不确定 听起来挺严重 |
[18:34] | Penny’s back in her apartment all by herself. | 佩妮自己一个人在公寓里待着 |
[18:38] | Really? | 是咩 |
[18:47] | Would you like to hear another reason | 还想再听另一个 |
[18:48] | why men are better than women? | 为什么男人比女人强的理由吗 |
[18:51] | Sure, let’s make it an even hundred. | 行啊 说一百个也无妨 |
[18:55] | You would never kiss me and make me say “I love you” | 你永远不会亲我 让我说”我爱你” |
[18:58] | and then break up with me. | 然后再跟我分手 |
[18:59] | I wouldn’t. | 我的确不会 |
[19:03] | And you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause you’re a man. | 因为你是个男人 |
[19:06] | The champagne of genders. | 高档牛逼的性别 |
[19:11] | Well, I may be a man, | 或许我是个男人 |
[19:12] | but I think I’m the one that screwed up on this one. | 但这一次做错事的好像是我 |
[19:15] | Yeah, well, and you admit it, like a man. | 是啊 但你像个男人一样 承认了 |
[19:18] | All you hear women say is, | 你只会听到女人说 |
[19:20] | “I’ll just have a salad.” | “我想要一份色拉” |
[19:22] | “Where’s my lip gloss?” | “我的唇彩跑哪去了” |
[19:24] | “I think this element should be called radium.” | “我觉得这个元素应该叫镭” |
[19:29] | That last one was Madame Curie. | 最后那句话是居里夫人说的 |
[19:32] | I figured that out. | 我想到了 |
[19:34] | You know what? She was kind of an honorary man. | 她其实应该算是荣誉男人 |
[19:37] | She had a penis made of science. | 她有科学做的鸡鸡 |
[19:44] | Can’t believe I’m spending my wedding night with you. | 真不敢相信我的新婚之夜是跟你过 |
[19:47] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:48] | I never imagined it any other way. | 我从没想过会有别种可能 |