时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I was unstoppable. | 感觉来了挡都挡不住 |
[00:05] | I mean, I was… I was on fire. | 我是说 我当时整个小宇宙都爆发了 |
[00:06] | It was like my mind and my body were totally connected, | 犹如进入身心合一之境 |
[00:09] | like-like athletes must feel when they’re in the zone. | 运动员们在进入状态时 估计就是这感觉 |
[00:13] | Again, it was miniature golf. | 刚才只是打个迷你高尔夫好吗 |
[00:17] | Admit it, you’re a little turned on. | 承认被我迷到”性”致盎然了吧 |
[00:20] | You can’t be this proud. | 你凭啥这么洋洋得意 |
[00:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[00:22] | Because I beat you. | 因为你被我虐爆了 |
[00:28] | Oh, good. You’re back. | 太好了 你们回来了 |
[00:30] | We have some exciting news. | 我们有一件令人高兴的事宣布 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:36] | As you know, Amy and I have been together a long time, | 你们也知道 我和艾米在一起挺久了 |
[00:40] | and a lot of things I never thought possible | 很多我曾经以为不可能会发生的事 |
[00:43] | now seem possible. | 现在看来也很有可能 |
[00:46] | Okay… | 好的 |
[00:49] | After a careful evaluation of our relationship, | 在谨慎地审视我们这段感情后 |
[00:52] | we decided that the time was right to | 我们觉得现在是时候了 |
[00:54] | take a step forward. | 我们想迈出下一步 |
[01:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:05] | Do you want to say it? | 你想来宣布吗 |
[01:07] | Let’s say it together. | 我们一起宣布吧 |
[01:09] | We’re getting a turtle! | 我们要养只乌龟 |
[01:16] | This is why I’ve been saying we should keep champagne on ice. | 这就是为啥我说要保持有冰镇好的香槟 |
[01:20] | – Sarcasm? – Yes. | -讽刺吗 -是的 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | That was tricky, ’cause when it comes to alcohol, | 这题挺有难度 因为通常跟酒相关的事 |
[01:24] | she generally means business. | 她都是说真的 从不开玩笑 |
[01:28] | – Well, we’re-we’re very happy for you. – Yes. | -我们很为你们感到高兴 -是的 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:31] | Acquiring a joint pet is a big step for us. | 一起养一只宠物对我们而言是件大事 |
[01:34] | No. It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[01:35] | It means that we care so much about each other, | 这代表我们在乎对方到 |
[01:37] | there’s enough left over for an eight-ounce reptile. | 还能有多余的关爱 分给一只200克的爬行动物 |
[01:42] | Why a turtle? | 为什么选乌龟 |
[01:43] | After much deliberation, we’ve determined that a turtle | 在一番深思熟虑过后 我们决定乌龟 |
[01:46] | is the ideal pet. | 是最理想的宠物 |
[01:48] | They don’t shed fur, they don’t make noise… | 他们不会掉毛 不会发出声音 |
[01:51] | For Halloween, we can dress him as a cobblestone. | 万圣节时还能他把打扮成一颗鹅卵石 |
[01:55] | And if he ever goes berserk, I know I can outrun him. | 如果哪天他发狂 我肯定也跑得比他快 |
[01:59] | Coincidentally, that’s also why I chose you as a roommate. | 而无独有偶的是 这也是我选你当室友的理由 |
[02:03] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[02:05] | Who would’ve thought you two would be the first | 谁会料到我们这帮人里 |
[02:06] | in our group to start a family? | 你们是第一对有儿女的人呢 |
[02:09] | That’s what I said! | 我也这么说 |
[02:38] | So, where’s your roommate tonight? | 你的室友今晚去哪了 |
[02:40] | Well, I thought it was a little unfair | 我觉得她总在这里碍事 |
[02:42] | that she’s always here, | 对你挺不公平 |
[02:43] | and you never get a chance to stay over, so… | 因为你从来没有机会在这里过夜 所以… |
[02:45] | I killed her. | 我把她杀了 |
[02:49] | But remember our agreement? | 还记得我们的约定吗 |
[02:50] | You can joke about murdering people, | 你可以开你杀了人的玩笑 |
[02:52] | but you have to say, “just kidding.” | 但是你后面得说”开玩笑的啦” |
[02:56] | And the more important thing to remember is | 而更不该忘的一条重要约定是 |
[02:58] | that I’d never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[03:07] | Oh, crap. | 真倒霉 |
[03:08] | I have to run over to the hospital and check on a patient. | 我得赶回医院一趟 察看一个病人 |
[03:11] | That’s okay. I can come back later. | 没关系 我可以晚点再来 |
[03:13] | No. No, don’t be silly. | 不用 别傻了 |
[03:14] | I won’t be gone long. Just stay here. | 我不会去太久 就在这待着吧 |
[03:17] | Okay, cool. | 好 没问题 |
[03:18] | Oh, and you’re sure your roommate’s not gonna come back | 你确定我一个人在这待着时 |
[03:20] | while I’m here alone, right? | 你的室友不会突然回来吧 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause that’ll be awkward. | 因为这样会很尴尬 |
[03:22] | Oh, don’t worry. She’s in Palm Springs. | 不用担心 她在棕榈泉 |
[03:24] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[03:25] | Well, her torso is. | 她的躯干在那里 |
[03:29] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |
[03:32] | I put her in a wood chipper. | 我把她扔进碎木机了 |
[03:37] | Oh, dear Lord. Oh, dear Lord. | 我的老天 我的老天啊 |
[03:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[03:41] | You made it. We’re fine. | 你撑过去了 没事啦 |
[03:42] | That was a lot of puppies. | 那也太多小狗了 |
[03:47] | Let’s forget about them, and… | 别管它们了 |
[03:49] | pick ourselves out a nice turtle. | 来给我们选只乌龟吧 |
[03:51] | Oh, how about this one up on the log? | 你看这只在木头上的怎么样 |
[03:53] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:56] | He kind of looks like a jerk. | 他看起来像个混蛋 |
[04:00] | How about this one? | 你看这只如何 |
[04:02] | Well, he’s barely moving. He looks half dead. | 那只不太动 感觉半死不活的 |
[04:04] | I know. I like him, too. | 对啊 我也喜欢他 |
[04:09] | Hi, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[04:11] | How’d you like to come home with us? | 有兴趣跟我们一起回家吗 |
[04:13] | You’ll be living with me | 你会跟我一起住 |
[04:15] | because we don’t live in the same house. | 因为我们不住在一个家里 |
[04:17] | But that’s not your fault. | 但这不是你的错 |
[04:19] | Like you, we’re taking it ridiculously slow. | 我们像你一样 用超龟速发展这段感情 |
[04:25] | You’ll stay with me when he’s at Comic-Con or away for work. | 他去动漫展或上班时 你会跟我待在一起 |
[04:28] | Or if they accept Daddy’s application to live on Mars. | 如果爸比去火星住的申请通过了 你也跟她住 |
[04:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[04:36] | Oh, there’s this company | 有一个公司 |
[04:37] | that’s attempting to establish a colony on Mars, | 他们想要在火星上设立一个殖民地 |
[04:40] | and I applied to be among the first to go. | 我申请了当第一批移民 |
[04:42] | What should we name him? | 我们该给他取什么名字呢 |
[04:44] | You know, I came in thinking “Seth,” but… | 本来在路上我还打算给他取”塞斯” 可是… |
[04:48] | he kind of looks Italian. | 他长得像个意大利人 |
[04:52] | You applied for a mission | 你申请要成为 |
[04:54] | to be a colonist on another planet, | 另一个行星的移民者 |
[04:55] | and couldn’t be bothered to tell me? | 而你都没想过告诉我一声吗 |
[05:00] | Would you have approved? | 事先说你会同意吗 |
[05:01] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[05:03] | Well, based on your reaction, | 从你的反应来看 |
[05:05] | it looks like I made the right choice. | 我做了正确的选择 |
[05:08] | Isn’t that right, Giuseppe? | 对不对呀 朱塞佩[意大利名] |
[05:16] | Listen, I-I have a little confession to make. | 听着 我要跟你坦白件事 |
[05:19] | Aw, is this your first time? | 哎哟 客官第一次吗 |
[05:24] | No, I got you something for Valentine’s Day, | 不是啦 我情人节给你买了份礼物 |
[05:27] | and I was too embarrassed to give it to you. | 当时觉得太难为情没敢送给你 |
[05:29] | Well, why? | 为什么 |
[05:30] | Well, ’cause I got it at the dirty store. | 因为我是从”色色”用品店里买的 |
[05:35] | You went to the dirty store without me?! | 你居然去色色用品店不带我 |
[05:39] | In sunglasses and a hat after I parked two blocks away. | 我特意戴了墨镜和帽子 还把车停在两条街外 |
[05:42] | Well, get it! Get it for me! | 拿来 快给我拿来 |
[05:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的想要吗 -真的 |
[05:45] | Okay, uh, well, I hope it’s fun. | 好吧 我希望会好玩 |
[05:47] | I mean, it-it comes with paints, and-and | 因为这玩意配有颜料 |
[05:49] | it’s kind of creative and artistic. | 所以富有创造力和艺术性 |
[05:52] | Okay, did you go to the dirty store or Michaels? | 你是去了色色用品店还是”着色”用品店啊 |
[05:57] | No, no. | 不是 |
[05:58] | We cover ourselves in body paint, | 我们把人体彩绘颜料涂身上 |
[06:00] | and then-then we get on this big canvas and do our thing. | 然后在这张大画布上”办事” |
[06:04] | Whoa, that’s kind of a big step for a guy | 哇 对于一个最近刚愿意做爱时 |
[06:06] | who only recently agreed to take his socks off. | 把袜子脱掉的男人来说 跨出了很大一步啊 |
[06:10] | You’re making fun of me. Forget it. | 你在嘲笑我 算了吧 |
[06:11] | No! No, come on, I want to do it. | 不 来嘛 我想试试 |
[06:13] | – Really? – Yeah, | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[06:14] | let’s you, me, | 让我和你 |
[06:15] | and your very, very pale feet make some art. | 还有你那对白皙的脚丫子 一起创造艺术吧 |
[06:19] | Hey, when you got back to this store, I want to go with you. | 对了 你下次去那家店的时候 我想跟你一起去 |
[06:21] | Okay, but it’s a drive– | 好啊 不过有点远 |
[06:23] | the one I went to is in San Diego. | 我去的那家在圣地亚哥 |
[06:28] | How are the taxes going? | 报税弄得怎么样了 |
[06:30] | Okay. | 还行 |
[06:31] | But you got a lot of receipts for the Lego store in here. | 但你在乐高商店消费的发票真多 |
[06:36] | Those are business expenses. | 那些都是业务支出 |
[06:37] | You can write those off. | 你可以把那些冲销 |
[06:40] | A $200 R2-D2 is a business expense? | 价值两百美元的R2-D2机器人也是业务支出吗 |
[06:45] | Oh, Bernie, | 妮妮 |
[06:46] | you’re gonna have to sound a lot more confident | 等我们被税务局审查时 你的语气得比现在 |
[06:48] | when we get audited. | 更自信才行 |
[06:54] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:56] | Eh, Emily ran back to the hospital, | 艾米丽回医院了 |
[06:58] | so I’m just hanging out at her place. | 所以我在她家四处转转 |
[07:00] | What are you, uh, what are you doing? | 你呢 你在干什么 |
[07:02] | Just playing video games while Bernie does the taxes. | 我在打电动 妮妮在报税 |
[07:06] | What are you, a little kid? | 你是三岁小孩吗 |
[07:08] | Is she gonna cut your dinner into little pieces, too? | 你老婆是不是还要帮你把晚餐切成小块呀 |
[07:12] | She doesn’t have to– I filled up on jelly beans. | 不用啊 我吃果冻软糖就吃饱了 |
[07:17] | So, uh, what game are you… | 那你在玩什么电动 |
[07:20] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[07:22] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | I can’t get Emily’s nightstand to close. | 我合不上艾米丽的床头柜了 |
[07:25] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:26] | She’s gonna know I was looking in it. | 她就会发现我偷翻她的抽屉啊 |
[07:28] | Why were you looking in it? | 那你为什么要看呢 |
[07:31] | Well, there’s a question | 这个问题 |
[07:31] | I better have a good answer to before she gets back. | 我最好在她回来之前想好答案 |
[07:35] | Okay, calm down. | 好吧 冷静 |
[07:36] | There’s probably something jammed behind it. | 很可能抽屉里面有东西卡住了 |
[07:37] | Just, uh, pull it out and see what’s there. | 你把它拉出来 看看是什么 |
[07:40] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[07:45] | Oh… no. Oh, no. | 完了 完了 |
[07:47] | Oh, God, no! | 这下完蛋了 |
[07:50] | You know what, you sound busy– I’m gonna let you go. | 你听起来很忙 那我就不打扰你啦 |
[07:54] | Dude, the whole front came off. | 伙计 前面板整个都掉下来了 |
[07:55] | Now she’s gonna know I was snooping. | 这下她肯定知道我在偷翻她东西 |
[07:57] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:58] | Raj was snooping through Emily’s drawers and broke one. | 拉杰偷翻艾米丽的抽屉 结果弄坏了一个 |
[08:03] | I’m gonna miss her. | 分手了我会想她的 |
[08:07] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:10] | I thought it’d be a little more… | 我还以为会更… |
[08:13] | just more. | 多点 |
[08:19] | I’m not even sure why we were out of breath. | 我都不懂我们为啥喘得上气不接下气 |
[08:23] | Uh, I mean, d-did we move at all? | 我是说 我们有移动过一丁点吗 |
[08:27] | Maybe along the z-axis, | 可能有顺着Z轴移动 |
[08:29] | but x and y are looking pretty sad. | 但X轴和Y轴看了让人想落泪 |
[08:32] | Okay, come on. We are not old boring people. | 拜托 我们不是又老又无趣的人 |
[08:35] | We can do better than this. | 我们可以”做”得比这更好 |
[08:36] | Uh, th-that’s true. | 你说得对 |
[08:37] | How late did we stay up last night? | 昨晚我们熬夜到几点 |
[08:39] | Almost 1:00 a.M. | 将近凌晨一点吧 |
[08:42] | Damn straight, almost 1:00 a.M. | 太对了 将近凌晨一点呢 |
[08:46] | And we weren’t even watching TV. | 而且我们不是在看电视 |
[08:48] | We were watching Netflix, like the kids do. | 我们看的是视频网站 就像小年轻那样 |
[08:52] | Yeah, is it a comedy? Is it a drama? | 是啊 看的是喜剧还是普通电视剧 |
[08:53] | Nobody knows. | 谁知道啊 |
[08:57] | Now, come on. We are gonna do this. | 来吧 我们要卷土重”做” |
[08:58] | Yeah. You get the paint, | 好的 你去拿颜料 |
[08:59] | I’ll rest for 30-40 minutes, | 我休息个30到40分钟 |
[09:00] | and then we do this! | 然后我们大”干”一场 |
[09:05] | I can’t believe you almost had me bring | 真不敢相信你差点就让我把 |
[09:06] | a wild animal into my home. | 一只野动物带回家 |
[09:10] | No one told you to poke the turtle’s face. | 没人让你去戳乌龟的脸 |
[09:13] | I was playing “Got Your Nose.” | 我跟它玩”偷走你的鼻子”游戏 |
[09:17] | That’s how you get children to like you. | 通常想让小孩喜欢你就这么玩 |
[09:21] | I’m surprised you even care if he likes you, | 我很惊讶你居然会在乎他会不会喜欢你 |
[09:23] | since you’re planning on leaving the planet the first chance you get. | 因为只要机会来了 你第一时间就会离开这星球 |
[09:26] | Ugh, this again. | 又来了 |
[09:27] | Amy, I’ve already had one new hole torn in my body today. | 艾米 我的身体今天已经被咬了一个洞了 |
[09:31] | I don’t need another one. | 心上不需要再多一个 |
[09:33] | Sheldon, I know the odds of you | 谢尔顿 我知道 |
[09:35] | even going to Mars are incredibly small, | 你去火星的几率非常渺茫 |
[09:37] | but it still hurts that you would volunteer for something | 但是一想到你自愿申请会永远离开我的项目 |
[09:41] | that would take you away from me forever. | 我还是觉得很难过 |
[09:44] | So you’re saying you wouldn’t leave me | 所以你是说如果你有机会 |
[09:45] | for the chance to be one of the first humans | 成为移民另一个星球的第一批人类 |
[09:47] | to colonize another planet? | 你也不会离开我吗 |
[09:49] | I would at least mention it | 我至少会在提交申请前 |
[09:51] | before filling out the application. | 跟你提一下这个事 |
[09:54] | Huh, that’s exactly what Leonard, Wolowitz, Koothrappali, | 莱纳德 沃罗威茨 库萨帕里 |
[09:56] | Bernadette and Penny said. | 博纳黛特和佩妮也是这么说的 |
[10:00] | And who says you could even survive | 再说了 你怎么可能胜任 |
[10:01] | an interplanetary mission, anyway? | 这种太空任务呀 |
[10:03] | You could barely survive a tiny turtle bite. | 你被乌龟咬一下都差点挂了 |
[10:05] | First of all, this… | 首先 这个伤口 |
[10:07] | has only made me stronger. | 只会让我变得更坚强 |
[10:10] | But beyond that, all I did | 再说了 我只不过 |
[10:12] | was fill out an application. | 提交了申请而已 |
[10:14] | You know what? | 我受够了 |
[10:15] | Go to Mars, Sheldon. | 滚去火星吧 谢尔顿 |
[10:21] | Is there anything I can do to cheer you up? | 我能做点什么让你不生气吗 |
[10:23] | No. Forget it. | 不能 别白费力气了 |
[10:25] | What if I play the Star Trek theme on my nose? | 我用鼻子哼哼《星际迷航》主题曲呢 |
[10:28] | Please don’t. | 求求你别这么做 |
[10:37] | Yep, you’re mad. | 哇 你真的生气了 |
[10:44] | Okay, let me see the damage. | 让我看看损坏的程度 |
[10:46] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:48] | Well, I think you broke the dowels. | 你可能把暗榫弄坏了 |
[10:50] | You’re not gonna have time to glue it back on– | 你没有时间把它粘回去了 |
[10:52] | you’ll have to nail it. | 只能用钉子钉上 |
[10:53] | With what? | 用什么钉啊 |
[10:54] | Does she have any pillows or wine glasses? | 她那里有枕头或者酒杯吗 |
[10:57] | She does. | 有耶 |
[10:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:59] | Neither of those. Try a hammer! | 这两样都没用 去找把锤子 |
[11:05] | Did that feel good? | 玩我你爽了吗 |
[11:06] | You feel like a big man now? | 你觉得自己棒棒哒了吗 |
[11:12] | I was going to make you red zinger, | 我本想帮你泡杯红花茶 |
[11:14] | but since Mars is the red planet, | 但鉴于火星也是红色的星球 |
[11:17] | I went with peppermint. | 我还是给你泡薄荷茶吧 |
[11:22] | Why do you even want to do this? | 你到底为什么想参加这个项目呢 |
[11:25] | Actually… | 其实呢 |
[11:27] | as part of the application, | 申请中的一部分 |
[11:29] | I was required to make a short video | 就是要我录一段短片 |
[11:32] | answering that very question. | 回答这个问题 |
[11:35] | You want to see it? | 你想看看吗 |
[11:36] | Can’t you just tell me? | 你就不能直接告诉我吗 |
[11:37] | But I made a video. | 但是人家录了短片的呀 |
[11:42] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper, | 在下是谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[11:44] | and I’d like to tell you why I should be chosen to… | 我要告诉你们为什么应该选我… |
[11:49] | go to Mars! | 上火星 |
[11:52] | I’m exceedingly smart. | 我聪明绝顶 |
[11:54] | I graduated college at 14. | 14岁就从大学毕业了 |
[11:56] | While my brother was getting an STD | 我的兄弟得性病时 |
[11:58] | I was getting a PhD. | 我就已经得博士学位了 |
[12:03] | Penicillin can’t take this away. | 青霉素可消除不掉这成就哦 |
[12:06] | Being in close quarters, cleanliness is important | 在狭小的空间里 保持清洁至关重要 |
[12:10] | and… my hygiene is impeccable. | 而我的卫生习惯无懈可击 |
[12:13] | In fact, animals don’t trust me | 动物都无法信任我 |
[12:15] | because I smell like nothing. | 因为我身上什么味都没有 |
[12:17] | Yeah… | 真的 |
[12:19] | Literally nothing. | 啥味都没有 |
[12:24] | During the seven-month space flight, | 在长达7个月的太空飞行中 |
[12:26] | I can keep up morale with my wacky sense of humor. | 我可以用我独特的幽默感保持士气 |
[12:32] | Hey, Leonard… | 莱纳德 |
[12:33] | is there any peanut brittle left in that can? | 那个罐子里还有花生糖吗 |
[12:36] | You mean this weirdly suspicious one? | 你是指这个超级可疑的罐子吗 |
[12:39] | Yes. Open it and check. | 是的 打开看看嘛 |
[12:47] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白了 |
[12:48] | There’s actually peanut brittle in… | 这里面真的有花生糖… |
[12:57] | Please go to Mars. | 求求你去火星好吗 |
[13:01] | But on a more serious note: | 言归正传 |
[13:03] | The most important reason I want to go to Mars is that | 我想去火星的最大原因是 |
[13:05] | I believe, as a scientist, | 我坚信 身为一位科学家 |
[13:08] | it’s my duty to push the boundaries of human knowledge forward. | 突破人类认知的极限是我的天职 |
[13:13] | Now, I know that life on Mars will be difficult. | 我知道火星上的生活将无比艰难 |
[13:16] | But life here on Earth is no picnic. | 但地球上的日子也不像野餐那么好玩 |
[13:19] | Also, picnics are no picnic. | 当然 野餐本身也不好玩 |
[13:23] | Where should we go for lunch? | 我们该去哪里吃午餐 |
[13:24] | Oh, I know, the ground. | 我知道 去地上吃吧 |
[13:27] | In conclusion, | 总而言之 |
[13:28] | thank you for considering me | 多谢你们观看我为 |
[13:30] | for this journey of a lifetime. | 这段千载难逢的旅行录制的申请 |
[13:34] | To Mars! | 上火星 |
[13:39] | Afterwards, Leonard blew his nose, | 后来 莱纳德从他的鼻子里 |
[13:41] | and pie came out. | 擤出了派呢 |
[13:47] | Right there, right there, | 就是那里 就是那里 |
[13:50] | Oh, God, that’s it! | 天啊 终于啊 |
[13:54] | How did you get paint in your eye? | 你是怎么把颜料弄到眼睛里 |
[13:56] | Because you wouldn’t let me wear safety goggles! | 都是因为你不让我戴防护眼镜 |
[14:04] | This looks terrible. | 看上去一团糟啊 |
[14:05] | She-she’s gonna know. | 她肯定会发现 |
[14:07] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:07] | You just need two more nails. | 你就差两个钉而已了 |
[14:09] | Okay, where should I put them? | 好的 应该钉在哪里 |
[14:10] | In Emily’s eyes. | 钉在艾米丽的眼睛里 |
[14:14] | You’re not helping. | 你真是帮倒忙 |
[14:16] | Well, maybe this is what you get for snooping. | 所以这就是你偷翻人东西的报应 |
[14:18] | You know, it-it’s bad enough that I have to deal with this… | 我要处理这一摊事就已经够烦了… |
[14:20] | Raj? I’m back. | 拉杰 我回来了 |
[14:22] | Oh, no. | 死了 |
[14:26] | How was the hospital? | 医院情况还好吗 |
[14:30] | Fine. | 很好 |
[14:31] | What were you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[14:34] | Uh… w-well… | 那个…我… |
[14:37] | Okay, look, I-I don’t want to lie to you. | 我不想对你撒谎 |
[14:39] | I-I got curious, I was looking around… | 我很好奇 于是我到处看了看 |
[14:41] | and I broke the drawer on your night stand. | 然后我就弄坏了你的床头柜抽屉 |
[14:44] | You were looking in my night stand? | 你翻看了我的床头柜抽屉吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:47] | So, the first time I leave you alone, | 所以我第一次让你单独留在家里 |
[14:49] | you snoop on me? | 你就开始到处偷翻 |
[14:52] | You’ve never snooped around my apartment? | 你从来没偷翻过我的公寓吗 |
[14:54] | No! | 没有 |
[14:55] | Come on, think back. | 快 好好想想 |
[14:57] | It would really help if you had! | 你要是有过前科会很有帮助哟 |
[15:00] | I can’t believe you don’t trust me! | 真没想到你这么不相信我 |
[15:02] | She sounds really mad. | 她听起来很火大啊 |
[15:05] | We should hang up. | 我们应该挂掉 |
[15:06] | Yeah, we should. | 对 是应该 |
[15:09] | But we’re not going to, are we? | 但我们不会这么做 对不对 |
[15:10] | Not a chance. | 门都没有 |
[15:13] | What happened to “snooping is wrong”? | 不是说”偷翻是不对的”吗 |
[15:15] | Howard, you’re going to jail for tax fraud. | 反正你本来就要因为税收欺诈去坐牢了 |
[15:17] | Who cares? | 这有啥所谓 |
[15:21] | Well, we did it. | 我们”做”到了 |
[15:24] | We sure did. | 确实”做”到了 |
[15:25] | I mean, I was on fire! | 我整个小宇宙都爆发了 |
[15:27] | I-I was in the zone, like an athlete. | 我超在状态 像运动员一样 |
[15:30] | Sweetie, I beat you at this, too. | 亲爱的 这次你也是被我虐爆了 |
[15:33] | So, where do we want to hang it? | 那我们把它挂哪儿 |
[15:35] | What? Are you kidding? | 什么 你开什么玩笑 |
[15:36] | We’re not hanging it! | 才不要挂起来 |
[15:37] | But it’s an expression of our love. | 但这是我们爱情的展示 |
[15:39] | And our butts! Not hanging it! | 也是我们的屁股 不挂 |
[15:43] | Seems a shame to throw it away. | 扔了怪可惜的 |
[15:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | We could give it to Sheldon, | 我们可以送给谢尔顿 |
[15:49] | and tell him William Shatner painted it. | 告诉他是威廉·夏特纳画的 |
[15:54] | God, I love you. I love you so much. | 天 我爱你 我爱死你了 |
[16:00] | I think I’m gonna go home. | 我要回家了 |
[16:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:05] | I really don’t understand what’s happening here. | 我真不理解这是什么情况 |
[16:08] | You know, Sheldon, at any other time, | 谢尔顿 如果是任何其他时候 |
[16:11] | learning that you had plans to go live on Mars | 知道你计划要去火星上住 |
[16:13] | would be a slow news day. | 那这事只是你太晚告诉我而已 |
[16:15] | But a couple of hours ago, | 但几个小时前 |
[16:17] | we were getting a turtle. | 我们还要一起养乌龟 |
[16:19] | And silly as it sounds, | 虽然说起来有点傻 |
[16:22] | I thought that meant something. | 但我以为那代表着什么 |
[16:25] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[16:28] | Oh, why didn’t I give her Sleepy Time tea? | 我为什么没给她喝睡觉觉茶 |
[16:33] | Amy, wait! | 艾米 等等 |
[16:34] | Getting a turtle meant a great deal to me, too. | 要养乌龟对我来说也是意义重大 |
[16:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:38] | Unless something better comes along. | 除非有更好的事发生嘛 |
[16:41] | Do you want me to withdraw my application? | 你想让我撤销我的申请吗 |
[16:45] | What I want is for us | 我想要的是 |
[16:47] | to be planning our future together. | 我们一起计划共同的未来 |
[16:51] | And in that future, | 在你说的未来 |
[16:54] | are we on the same planet? | 我们是在同一星球上吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah, because I’ve seen people make the long-distance thing work. | 因为我也看过远距离异地恋成功的例子 |
[17:00] | We’re on the same planet! | 我们是在同一星球上 |
[17:01] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[17:06] | Does that planet have to be Earth? | 一定要在地球这颗星球吗 |
[17:10] | Are you asking me to go to Mars with you? | 你是在邀请我和你一起去火星吗 |
[17:12] | I am. | 我是 |
[17:14] | Yeah, if I’m going to a barren, lifeless environment, | 如果我要前往一个贫瘠无生命 |
[17:18] | where the chances of survival are slim to none, | 生存几率接近于零的地方时 |
[17:22] | I want you there with me. | 我希望你在我身旁 |
[17:29] | Why don’t we go back to the apartment, | 要不要跟我回家 |
[17:30] | and fill out your application? | 把你的申请填了 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 要 |
[17:36] | I suppose being the first people | 我想能成为第一批 |
[17:38] | on a new planet would be incredibly exciting. | 在新星球居住的居民 应该挺刺激的 |
[17:41] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[17:42] | We could be the first to plant a flag on Mars. | 我们可以成为第一批在火星插旗的人 |
[17:46] | We could be the first to watch Mars Attacks! On Mars. | 成为第一批在火星上看《火星入侵》电影的人 |
[17:50] | We could be the first to say | 我们也可以是第一批 |
[17:52] | “Good Lord, what on Mars are you talking about?” | “天了噜 你说的什么火星话啊” |
[17:56] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[17:58] | we could also be the first people | 我们也可以成为第一批 |
[18:00] | to procreate on Mars. | 在火星生育的人 |
[18:03] | You just can’t keep it in your space pants, can you? | 你的太空裤就是系不严 是不是 |
[18:09] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[18:10] | If we had a family there, | 如果我们在那里成家 |
[18:11] | our kids would be Martians. | 我们的孩子就是火星人了 |
[18:15] | They would, wouldn’t they? | 他们还真会是 对不对 |
[18:19] | We could give them cool Martian names. | 我们可以给他们取酷酷的火星人名字 |
[18:21] | And we could teach them about Martian history. | 教他们火星人的历史 |
[18:24] | Like, who planted those flags? | 比如这些个旗子都是谁插的 |
[18:26] | And, uh, where did that copy of Mars Attacks! Come from? | 还有《火星入侵》影带是谁带来的 |
[18:30] | I guess we’ll have to make a new video together, as a couple. | 也许我们需要以情侣身份录个新视频了 |
[18:34] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[18:37] | And since you’ve had such a rough day, | 既然今天你这么不开心 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna let you throw the pie in Leonard’s face. | 我愿意让你用馅饼呼莱纳德一脸 |
[18:49] | Thank you for forgiving me. | 谢谢你原谅我 |
[18:50] | It’s okay. | 不客气 |
[18:52] | At some point, we were bound to have our first fight. | 恋爱后的第一次争吵 早晚都会发生呀 |
[18:55] | Well, it almost happened when you called | 你说我的脆皮苹果派不脆又没味时 |
[18:57] | my apple pie crust “Doughy.” | 就差点发生了 |
[19:01] | The truth is you were right. | 事实是你当时说得对 |
[19:03] | And I was just angry at myself. | 我只是气自己罢了 |
[19:06] | Can I ask you one thing? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[19:08] | Of course. What? | 当然 什么事 |
[19:10] | Did you look in my closet? | 你看没看过我的衣柜 |
[19:13] | No. Just the drawer. | 没有 只有抽屉 |
[19:15] | You promise you didn’t look in the closet? | 你发誓你没看过吗 |
[19:16] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[19:18] | Why, what’s in there? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[19:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别管了 |
[19:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:01] | 致敬已故的Leonard Nimoy “你对这部剧和我们人生的影响永无止境” |