时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve invented a science joke, would you like to hear it? | 我新编了一个科学笑话 想听吗 |
[00:06] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[00:08] | How many Edisons does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 换一个灯泡要多少个爱迪生呢 |
[00:12] | How many? | 几个 |
[00:13] | Who cares? He stole the idea | 谁管他 他偷了灯泡这个创意 |
[00:15] | and doesn’t deserve his own joke. | 他不配有自己为主题的笑话 |
[00:17] | Is that really true? | 这是真的吗 |
[00:19] | Of course, that’s how you know it’s a good joke. | 当然 所以你才能知道这是个好笑话 |
[00:21] | It not only entertains, it informs. | 好笑话就是得寓教于乐 |
[00:26] | Hey, sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[00:27] | Uh, Barry, | 巴里 |
[00:28] | uh, how many Edisons does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 换一个灯泡要多少个爱迪生呢 |
[00:31] | Did you know Edison didn’t actually invent the light bulb? | 你知道灯泡实际上不是爱迪生发明的吧 |
[00:37] | What do you want, Barry? | 你来干嘛 巴里 |
[00:40] | Just wanted to drop this off as a little thank you for Amy. | 来给艾米送一份小小谢礼 |
[00:43] | What’s this for? | 为什么送我礼物 |
[00:44] | Your idea really helped me out. | 你的点子真的帮了我大忙 |
[00:46] | My light-cone quantization paper’s online already. | 我光锥量子化的论文已经发表到网上了 |
[00:48] | The response has been amazing. | 反响非常棒 |
[00:51] | Well, that’s fascinating. | 那太好了 |
[00:52] | I can’t wait to read it. | 我迫不及待要去拜读了 |
[00:53] | Oh, no, me as well. | 我也是呢 |
[00:55] | Uh, please e-mail it to sheldon@bazinga.biz. | 请发到我电子邮箱sheldon@bazinga.biz |
[00:59] | Why “Dot-biz”? | 为什么是.biz[商]吗 |
[01:00] | Because I just gave you the business. | 因为我一招”商”得你体无完肤 |
[01:03] | And also bazinga.com was taken. | 还因为bazinga.com被人先注册了 |
[01:07] | Anyway, thanks again. | 好啦 再次谢谢你 |
[01:09] | Cooper, suck eggs. | 库伯 去”吃鸡…”蛋吧 |
[01:13] | Since when do you help out Barry Kripke? | 你什么时候去帮巴里·克里普奇了 |
[01:15] | Well, I’d been thinking about a cellular automata approach | 我最近在思考通过元胞自动机来 |
[01:18] | to neuronal connectivity, | 研究神经元连接 |
[01:19] | and I thought it might have some interesting applications | 然后我觉得这可能对弦理论研究 |
[01:21] | to string theory– it’s not a big deal. | 有些不错的用途 小忙不值得一提啦 |
[01:23] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:25] | When I was doing string theory and hit a dead end, | 我研究弦理论走进死胡同那会儿 |
[01:27] | why didn’t you try to help me? | 你怎么没想过来帮我呢 |
[01:29] | I did– you said the only math biologists know is | 我有啊 你说生物学家唯一懂的数学 |
[01:32] | if you have three frogs and one hops away, | 就是如果有三只青蛙 一只跳走了 |
[01:34] | that leaves two frogs. | 那还剩下两只 |
[01:37] | That’s pretty funny, that does sound like me. | 还挺有哏的 的确像是我会说的话 |
[01:40] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这也不代表 |
[01:41] | that you should be standing on street corners | 你就可以去站街边 |
[01:43] | handing out your math to whatever guy comes along. | 随便男人经过 就把你的计算给人家啊 |
[01:47] | Sheldon, we’re all scientists. | 谢尔顿 我们都是科学家 |
[01:49] | I helped out a fellow colleague. | 我就是帮忙一个同事 |
[01:51] | You’re being petty. | 你要不要这么小气 |
[01:52] | I’m being petty? | 我小气吗 |
[01:54] | You know Barry and I have a professional rivalry. | 你明知道我跟巴里是职场上宿敌 |
[01:57] | You heard him– he told me to suck eggs. | 你也听到他说的了 他叫我去”吃鸡…”蛋 |
[01:59] | If we were friends, he would have suggested | 如果我跟他是朋友 那他就会叫我去 |
[02:01] | I suck something more pleasant. | 吃些比较令人爽快的东西 |
[02:06] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[02:08] | Did you learn something? | 你是不是学坏了 |
[02:36] | Okay, Ma. | 好的 妈 |
[02:37] | Say hi to Aunt Gladys. | 替我跟格莱蒂斯阿姨问好 |
[02:39] | Yeah, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:41] | Your mom having fun in Florida? | 你妈妈在佛罗里达玩得开心吗 |
[02:43] | Mmm, she loves it. | 她很喜欢那里 |
[02:44] | She finally found a place where everyone talks about | 她终于找到个春暖花开 大家都在讨论 |
[02:46] | how sweaty they are. | 流了多少汗的地方 |
[02:49] | Anyway, she wants us to go to the house | 总之 她是想我们回她家 |
[02:50] | and check in on Stuart because he might be “lonely.” | 去看看斯图尔特会不会太”孤单” |
[02:54] | She’s just being nice. | 她只是人很好嘛 |
[02:55] | Well, I’m her son, how come she doesn’t send someone | 我是他宝贝儿子 她怎么就不找人 |
[02:57] | to check on me if I’m lonely? | 来看看我孤不孤单 |
[02:59] | Because you have a wife. | 因为你有个老婆 |
[03:04] | Yeah, well, sometimes you work late. | 是没错 可是有时候你下班好晚 |
[03:08] | I know you don’t like Stuart being in the house, | 我知道你不喜欢斯图尔特赖在你家 |
[03:10] | but the store’s about to reopen, | 但他的店马上要重新开张了 |
[03:12] | I’m sure he’ll get back on his feet. | 我相信他很快又能自食其力 |
[03:13] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[03:14] | I’d love for things between me and Mom to get back to normal. | 我也非常想跟我妈的关系回到正常 |
[03:17] | Well, normal’s a strong word, but sure. | “正常”这词有点言过其实 但你说是就是吧 |
[03:25] | – Hey. – Hello. | -好啊 -好… |
[03:28] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[03:29] | If I was okay, I would’ve said “Hello” | 如果我还好 我会说 “好!” |
[03:31] | and not the much more ominous “Hello.” | 而不是语气很衰的”好…” |
[03:35] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[03:36] | I’m mad at Amy. | 我在生艾米的气 |
[03:37] | Did she leave pit stains in your favorite crop top, too? | 她也在你最爱的无袖背心腋下留下汗渍了吗 |
[03:42] | No. | 没有 |
[03:44] | She helped Barry Kripke make an advancement in string theory. | 她帮巴里·克里普奇在线理论上做出突破 |
[03:47] | Oh, that sounds like a good thing. | 听起来挺好的啊 |
[03:49] | Well, it would be, except that I left string theory | 照理来说是 可是我已经不研究弦理论了 |
[03:52] | because I decided it was a dead end. | 因为我觉得那是条死路 |
[03:54] | Yeah, and then she went behind my back | 而她背着我 |
[03:56] | to help someone else prove me wrong. | 跑去帮忙别人证明我错了 |
[03:58] | My rival, no less. | 而且还是帮我的宿敌 |
[04:12] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到了这一幕 |
[04:14] | I’m sorry I didn’t have a camera. | 我只遗憾我手边没相机 |
[04:17] | Why would she do this to me? | 她为什么要这么对我呢 |
[04:19] | Well, I’m sure she didn’t upset you on purpose. | 我想她不是故意要惹你生气 |
[04:22] | Besides, aren’t you the one who says | 而且你不是总说 |
[04:23] | there’s nothing more important than the advancement of science? | 没有什么是比让科学进步更重要的吗 |
[04:26] | No, I said there’s nothing more important | 我说的是 没有什么比 |
[04:28] | than me advancing science. | “我”让科学进步更重要的 |
[04:31] | All right, well, if I’m understanding this right, | 好吧 如果我没理解错 |
[04:33] | and all she did was help out another scientist, | 而她也真的只是帮忙了别的科学家 |
[04:35] | I’m thinking you might have to let this one go. | 我觉得你对这件事应该就算了吧 |
[04:38] | Ugh, “Let it go.” | “算了吧” |
[04:40] | I have heard that my whole life. | 这句话我听了一辈子了 |
[04:41] | Every time something upsets me somebody says, “Let it go,” | 每次我有事情不开心 就有人让我”算了吧” |
[04:44] | you know, like it’s my fault, | 说得好像都是我的问题 |
[04:46] | and it’s not okay to feel the way I feel. | 我有不高兴的情绪是不对的 |
[04:48] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[04:49] | I mean, why don’t you talk to her? | 你何不跟她谈谈呢 |
[04:51] | Is that all you have? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[04:53] | Shopworn tidbits like “talk to her” and “let it go”? | “跟她谈”和”算了吧”这种陈腔滥调的方法招数 |
[04:56] | Gee, Penny, life’s giving me lemons. | 佩妮 生活给了我又酸又苦的柠檬 |
[04:58] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[04:59] | Well, you could shove them somewhere. | 你可以找个”地方”塞进去呀 |
[05:03] | Okay, now you’re getting creative. | 好吧 现在你会发散思维了 |
[05:08] | Thanks again for your help. | 再次感谢你们来帮忙 |
[05:09] | – No problem. – Our pleasure. | -不用谢 -别客气 |
[05:10] | The place really looks great. | 这地方看起来真棒 |
[05:12] | Yeah, you should have burned it down years ago. | 是啊 你应该早几年放火烧掉的 |
[05:15] | I keep telling you I didn’t burn it down. | 我再三地告诉你们 不是我故意烧掉的 |
[05:17] | We know, we know– because burning something down | 我们知道 因为为了骗保险金 |
[05:19] | for the insurance money is a “crime.” | 而故意纵火 那叫”犯罪” |
[05:24] | Stuart, this place looks amazing. | 斯尔图特 这地方简直焕然一新呀 |
[05:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:27] | You really did a nice job. | 看得出来你很用心 |
[05:29] | And thank you for putting up with me | 谢谢你在这整段过程中 |
[05:32] | staying at your mom’s through all this. | 容忍我住在你妈家里 |
[05:34] | I-I couldn’t have done it otherwise. | 否则我也不能重开这家店 |
[05:36] | I appreciate that, and I’m glad you were able to… | 别说客套话了 我很高兴你能… |
[05:40] | Is that my mother’s furniture? | 那是我妈的家具吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah, she said I could use it. | 是啊 她说我可以搬过来用 |
[05:46] | Doesn’t it look great? | 看起来很搭吧 |
[05:48] | Not as great as it looks in the den where it belongs. | 还是放小房间里比较搭 因为它只属于那里 |
[05:52] | Howie. | 华仔 |
[05:53] | Why don’t you just clean out the whole room? | 你何不索性把整个房间都搬空算了 |
[05:55] | Take the string art clown I made her in third grade | 把我三年级给我妈做的手工彩线小丑拿走啊 |
[05:58] | and the ribbon I got in swim class | 再随便把我参加游泳班 |
[05:59] | for putting my face in the water. | 在水里憋气赢来的缎带奖拿走啊 |
[06:01] | What is your problem? | 你干嘛生气啊 |
[06:02] | She said it was okay. | 你妈都不介意了 |
[06:04] | Well, I’m her son, and I say it’s not okay. | 我是她的儿子 我很介意 |
[06:06] | Some son– looks like you spent ten minutes on that clown art. | 哪门子的儿子 那手工小丑你也就花了十分钟做的吧 |
[06:12] | Well, maybe I should’ve gone to a fancy art school like you. | 或许我应该像你一样去念名牌艺术学校 |
[06:14] | Then I could run a failed comic shop | 然后开一家失败的漫画店 |
[06:15] | and mooch off some guy’s mother. | 店倒了就去骗其他人妈妈的钱 |
[06:18] | Why don’t we leave so you can cool off? | 我们先走吧 让你冷静一下 |
[06:20] | I think that’s a good idea. | 这主意不错 |
[06:22] | Take him out of my store. | 快带他离开我的店 |
[06:23] | Your store?! | 你的店 |
[06:24] | My mother gave you the money to reopen. | 你重开店的钱还是我妈给的 |
[06:26] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[06:27] | Why don’t we go get the food for the party. | 要不我们去给派对买点吃的吧 |
[06:30] | Thank you. | 麻烦你们了 |
[06:31] | Smart– looks like we’re being helpful. | 聪明 这样看起来我们好像在帮忙 |
[06:33] | Mmm, when really we’re just exiting an uncomfortable situation. | 其实我们只是想快点逃离这个难堪的场面 |
[06:39] | Kripke, you know, of all the people– Barry Kripke. | 为什么偏偏要帮巴里·克里普奇呢 |
[06:42] | I’m so… Are you folding it like a crazy person | 我超….你是故意像个疯子一样叠衣服 |
[06:44] | to get me to do it for you?! | 好让我看不过眼帮你吗 |
[06:47] | No. | 不是啊 |
[06:50] | Oh, give me that. | 算了 我来吧 |
[06:58] | Just out of curiosity, | 我很好奇 |
[07:00] | if I were to let something go, | 如果我想放下某件事 |
[07:03] | how would I do that? | 我该怎么做到呢 |
[07:04] | I don’t know– just think about something else. | 我不知道 想想其他事情试试 |
[07:08] | Can I think about the spiny anteater? | 我可以想食蚁兽吗 |
[07:10] | Sure. | 可以啊 |
[07:12] | The spiny anteater… | 食蚁兽 |
[07:14] | never went behind my back and worked with Barry Kripke. | 从来没背着我去帮忙巴里·克里普奇 |
[07:19] | That didn’t help at all. | 这招一点用都没有 |
[07:22] | You know, some people try visualization. | 有些人会尝试运用观想术 |
[07:25] | How does that work? | 那要怎么做 |
[07:28] | Okay, | 好 |
[07:30] | imagine your problems are a pen. | 想象你的问题是一支笔 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:36] | Now imagine you’re holding that pen. | 现在想象你握着那支笔 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:45] | Now open your hand and let it go. | 现在松开手 让笔掉下来[算了吧] |
[07:49] | But I just got this pen. | 可我才拿到这支笔 |
[07:52] | It’s got my initials on it and everything. | 上面有我名字的首字母缩写呢 |
[07:55] | Look. | 你看 |
[07:58] | Sheldon, this isn’t that hard. | 谢尔顿 这没有那么难 |
[08:03] | I may have a better way that you can teach me. | 我或许有个让你教我的更好办法 |
[08:05] | How? | 怎么做 |
[08:07] | What if I told you that over the past few months | 如果我告诉你 在过去几个月里 |
[08:10] | Amy has secretly been giving you little puzzles | 艾米在暗中悄悄让你做一些智力小难题 |
[08:13] | to test your intelligence against chimpanzees in her lab? | 就为了对比你和她实验室黑猩猩谁更聪明 |
[08:19] | What? She didn’t give me any puzzles. | 什么 她才没让我解决什么小难题呢 |
[08:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:25] | Boy, I just can’t seem to get these scissors back together. | 天啊 我把剪刀弄成两半装不回来了 |
[08:29] | Can you do it? | 你能帮个忙吗 |
[08:32] | Darn it. | 糟糕 |
[08:33] | There’s something in my eye, | 我的眼睛进东西了 |
[08:35] | and I need to sort these coins by size. | 我得把这些硬币按大小分类 |
[08:38] | Can you help? | 你能帮个忙吗 |
[08:46] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[08:47] | I really want to eat this banana, | 我超级想吃香蕉 |
[08:49] | but it’s stuck inside this bamboo puzzle box. | 但它被卡在这个竹子机关箱了 |
[08:55] | Son of a bitch! | 那个科学婊 |
[08:58] | Okay, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[08:59] | Now, let it go. | 现在想 算了吧 |
[09:07] | I can’t believe you were testing me against a chimp! | 你们居然把我和黑猩猩拿来做测试对比 |
[09:10] | Well, excuse me, Amy was testing you. | 抱歉 测试你的人是艾米 |
[09:12] | I was rooting for you. | 我可是很看好你哦 |
[09:16] | Good job on that banana box, by the way. | 对了 打开机关箱那次做得很不错哟 |
[09:20] | Why would she even do this? | 她为什么要这样做 |
[09:22] | She’s been conducting an experiment on apes | 艾米在对人猿进行一系列实验 |
[09:24] | where they’re given various puzzles to solve. | 给它们各种难题 让它们解决 |
[09:26] | I was surprised at the complexity of the puzzles | 我对难题的复杂度表示惊讶 |
[09:29] | and thought some humans wouldn’t be able to solve them. | 觉得可能有些人类都未必能解决 |
[09:31] | That’s when Amy said, “Want to make this interesting?” | 于是艾米就说 “想让实验变得更有趣吗” |
[09:35] | “Make this interesting”? | “让实验变得有趣” |
[09:37] | You bet money on me? | 你们还拿我开赌盘了吗 |
[09:38] | No, no. | 当然不 |
[09:40] | We designed an experiment involving you. | 我们设计了让你参与其中的实验 |
[09:42] | See? Now, isn’t that interesting? | 瞧 这样是不是很有趣呀 |
[09:46] | It’s not interesting. | 这一点都不有趣 |
[09:47] | It’s incredibly insulting. | 简直太侮辱人了 |
[09:49] | Okay, maybe this will help– | 好吧 或许这样会有用 |
[09:51] | imagine you’re holding a pen. | 想象你拿着一支笔 |
[09:55] | Before you go too far, not a special pen | 别想太多 就是一支普通的笔 |
[09:58] | with your initials engraved on it– | 上面没有刻你的姓名首字母 |
[10:00] | that’ll make the next part really hard. | 不然下一步会很难做 |
[10:02] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[10:03] | Get out! | 出去 |
[10:04] | I don’t understand why you’re mad at me. | 我不懂你为啥要冲我发火 |
[10:06] | You should be mad at Amy. | 你应该朝艾米发火 |
[10:08] | Like I was this afternoon. | 跟我下午的时候一样 |
[10:10] | Hey, look at that– I let it go. | 你瞧 我已经算了 |
[10:12] | Get out! | 出去 |
[10:16] | – Penny? – What? | -佩妮 -干嘛 |
[10:18] | I think I left my pen in there. | 我好像把笔留在里面了 |
[10:24] | I understand why you’re upset, | 我懂你为什么不开心 |
[10:26] | but he worked really hard to get the store ready. | 可是他真的很努力地准备开店 |
[10:28] | And it’s just furniture. | 不过是一些家具 |
[10:30] | It’s my mom’s furniture. | 是我妈的家具 |
[10:32] | It belongs in the house I grew up in– | 属于我从小长大的房子 |
[10:34] | next to that pile of TV Guides | 就放在那堆电视节目表旁边 |
[10:36] | and in plain view of what, for a ten-year-old, | 在一个十岁孩子的眼里 |
[10:38] | was a quality piece of string art! | 可是很棒的线条艺术 |
[10:44] | Howie, if the store succeeds, | 华仔 等漫画店成功 |
[10:45] | Stuart has a source of income, | 斯图尔特有了收入 |
[10:47] | and he can move out of your mother’s house. | 他就能搬出你妈的房子 |
[10:49] | Seems like some old furniture is a reasonable price | 付出这些旧家具作为代价 |
[10:51] | to pay for that. | 还是挺划算的 |
[10:53] | That is a good point. | 这倒是个好理由 |
[10:54] | But I didn’t marry you for good points. | 可是我跟你结婚不是为了好理由 |
[10:56] | I married you to blindly support me | 我跟你结婚是为了 |
[10:57] | no matter how ridiculous I’m being! | 不管我有多荒谬 你都会盲目支持我 |
[11:01] | This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows. | 所以我才改写了我们的结婚誓言啊 |
[11:09] | Hi, we’re here to pick up an order for Comic Center. | 你好 我们来拿漫画中心订的餐 |
[11:11] | Sure, let me go check on that. | 好 让我查一下 |
[11:15] | Dude, I-I think that’s Nathan Fillion. | 我觉得那是内森·菲利安 |
[11:19] | Oh yeah, look at that. | 真的是他 |
[11:21] | And he’s picking the tomatoes out of his salad | 他正在挑掉番茄里的沙拉 |
[11:23] | just like I do. | 跟我一样 |
[11:26] | I always did feel a connection with him. | 我一直觉得自己跟他有缘 |
[11:30] | Oh, I have got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[11:31] | We’re not selling his tomatoes on eBay. | 我们不会去拍卖网站上卖他的番茄 |
[11:35] | No, if we got Captain Reynolds from Firefly | 如果我们能让《萤火虫》里的雷诺兹船长 |
[11:38] | to do a signing at Stuart’s store, | 去斯图尔特的店办签名会 |
[11:41] | that would be amazing. | 那一定超棒 |
[11:42] | That would be great. | 一定很棒 |
[11:43] | So should we go talk to him? | 所以我们要过去搭话吗 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:47] | I mean, if he’s not nice, it’s gonna make it hard for me | 如果他态度不好 以后他演的剧 |
[11:49] | – to watch him in anything again. – What?! | -我就没法看了 -屁咧 |
[11:51] | The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk. | 演琼恩·雪诺的是个混蛋 |
[11:54] | We still watch Game of Thrones. | 我们还是在看《权利的游戏》啊 |
[11:56] | He was a jerk because you rear-ended him. | 他是混蛋是因为你追了他的尾 |
[11:59] | I was distracted. | 我注意力被分散了嘛 |
[12:01] | It’s weird seeing a member of the Night’s Watch | 一个守夜人的车上绑着皮划艇 |
[12:03] | with a kayak strapped to his car. | 确实很奇怪嘛 |
[12:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:12] | Hi, excuse me, s-s… | 你好 抱歉 |
[12:13] | I-I don’t mean to bother you, | 我们不想打扰您 |
[12:15] | but we’re just really big fans of Firefly. | 可我们真的非常喜欢《萤火虫》 |
[12:18] | A-And Dr. Horrible. | 还有《恐怖博士》 |
[12:20] | Oh, uh, I think you made a mistake. | 你们认错人了 |
[12:21] | I’m not an actor. | 我不是演员 |
[12:23] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[12:25] | I mean, you’re not Dame Judi Dench, | 虽然没到朱迪·丹奇女爵士的等级 |
[12:27] | but you’re pretty great. | 但你也挺不错的 |
[12:32] | Oh, yeah, I get it– you think I’m Nathan Fillion, | 我懂了 你们以为我是内森·菲利安 |
[12:34] | but I’m not. | 可我不是 |
[12:35] | So if you don’t mind, I would just love to eat my lunch. | 你们要是不介意 我想继续吃午饭了 |
[12:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:40] | Sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰您了 |
[12:41] | Don’t know why he’s so grumpy. | 真不懂他脾气怎么这么差 |
[12:44] | I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, | 上次有人误以为我演了《少年派》 |
[12:46] | and I’m still floating. | 我到现在还飘飘然呢 |
[12:52] | Sheldon, it’s me. | 谢尔顿 是我 |
[12:53] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[12:55] | D-Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[12:57] | I-I figured out how to open the door all by myself. | 我自己找出了开门的方法 |
[13:02] | Maybe I’ll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate. | 我是不是该在笼子里扔粪庆祝啊 |
[13:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:09] | I know you’ve been giving me secret puzzle tests. | 我知道你秘密拿我做实验 |
[13:14] | Sheldon, open the door. | 谢尔顿 开门 |
[13:16] | I can’t. | 我不能开 |
[13:18] | I’m naked. | 我光着呢 |
[13:21] | I just saw you. | 我刚看到你了 |
[13:23] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[13:26] | Open the door now. | 现在开门 |
[13:28] | Pull up your pants! | 把裤子穿上 |
[13:33] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[13:34] | I run tests like this on undergrads all the time. | 我本科的时候经常做这种实验 |
[13:37] | If you fill out some paperwork at the university, | 如果你在大学里填写一些问卷 |
[13:39] | I can get you $5. | 我可以给你五块钱 |
[13:41] | I don’t want $5. | 谁稀罕你的五块钱 |
[13:43] | I want my dignity. | 我要的是尊严 |
[13:46] | So what are we talking, like, ten bucks? | 那你到底要多少 十块吗 |
[13:50] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[13:54] | – Sorry again. – No problem. | -再次抱歉 -没关系 |
[13:56] | A-Are you sure you’re not him? | 你确定你不是他吗 |
[13:58] | Uh, you can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们的 |
[14:00] | We’re scientists, not crazy fanboys. | 我们是科学家 不是什么狂热粉 |
[14:04] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | I’m him. | 我就是他 |
[14:07] | And you’re eating alone at a deli. | 结果你自己一个人在熟食店吃饭吗 |
[14:11] | I don’t buy it– you’re not him. | 我不信 你不是他 |
[14:14] | I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace. | 我就想安静地吃个午饭 |
[14:16] | But I really am him. | 不过我确实是他 |
[14:17] | And thank you very much for being a fan. | 多谢你们能成为我的粉丝 |
[14:19] | If you want, uh, let’s take a picture. | 你们要是想可以跟我合照 |
[14:22] | – That would be great. – Great. | -那太好了 -好啊 |
[14:23] | – Yeah, thank you. – You bet. | -谢谢 -当然 |
[14:28] | Wait, hang on. | 等等 |
[14:31] | If you’re really Nathan Fillion, | 如果你真的是内森·菲利安 |
[14:34] | what’s the line from Firefly about your bonnet? | 《萤火虫》里关于你帽子那句台词是什么 |
[14:38] | “I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you.” | “以我美丽的花帽子起誓 我要了结了你” |
[14:42] | That’s it, that’s the line. | 没错 就是这句 |
[14:44] | Although… | 不过… |
[14:46] | I knew the line– doesn’t make me Nathan Fillion. | 我也知道台词 但我也不是内森·菲利安啊 |
[14:50] | Do you want the picture or not? | 你到底想不想拍照了 |
[14:52] | I want a picture with Nathan Fillion. | 我想和内森·菲利安拍照 |
[14:56] | How about a picture with a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion | 跟一个长的像内森·菲利安 但是要比 |
[14:58] | but a little more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is? | 平时的内森·菲利安更暴走一点的人呢 |
[15:04] | What do you think? | 你怎么说 |
[15:06] | Eh, it’s good enough for Facebook. | 放脸书上是够了 |
[15:16] | I can’t believe they did that. | 不敢相信他们居然那么做 |
[15:17] | I know– it’s so insulting. | 我知道 太侮辱人了 |
[15:19] | At one point, they had me figure out | 有一次 他们还让我把香蕉 |
[15:21] | how to get a banana out of a puzzle box. | 从一个机关盒里拿出来 |
[15:24] | Wait, Sheldon gave me a banana in a box. | 等等 谢尔顿也给过我香蕉盒 |
[15:27] | He was testing me, too. | 他也在测试我 |
[15:30] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[15:31] | And how could a chimp even solve that? | 而且黑猩猩怎么可能打开嘛 |
[15:33] | That was impossible. | 根本不可能 |
[15:35] | Really? You couldn’t get it out? | 真的吗 你没拿出来吗 |
[15:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Wow, the store looks great. | 这商店太棒了 |
[15:44] | So you guys were testing us both? | 你们对我俩都做测试了吗 |
[15:46] | What is the matter with you? | 你们脑子有啥毛病啊 |
[15:47] | Eh, what’s the matter with them is | 他们的毛病就是 |
[15:48] | they think they’re so smart they don’t care | 他们觉得自己聪明到冒烟了 |
[15:50] | if they hurt other people’s feelings. | 根本不在乎会伤到别人的感情 |
[15:51] | – Sounds like us. – That’s not true. | -好像是这么回事 -完全不是这么回事 |
[15:56] | I still don’t understand why you’re upset. | 我还是没理解你们为什么生气 |
[15:58] | You solved every puzzle faster than all of the chimps. | 你们每道题都解的比黑猩猩快 |
[16:01] | Well, except Barnabas, but he was on Adderall. | 除了比巴纳巴斯慢 但他吃着药呢 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry, but it’s making me crazy. | 对不起 可是逼得我快疯了 |
[16:08] | Can you please just let it go? | 你能不能就这么算了吧 |
[16:10] | Oh, I can help you with that. | 这事我能帮忙 |
[16:14] | Imagine you’re holding an ordinary pen. | 想象你手里握着一支普通的笔 |
[16:18] | While your favorite pen is safe and secure in your pocket. | 而你最喜欢地笔好好的放在口袋里 |
[16:24] | Hold that thought. | 等会再说 |
[16:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[16:27] | How can I make this up to you? | 要怎么才能弥补 |
[16:29] | The answer’s in this puzzle box. | 答案就在这个机关盒里 |
[16:32] | Let’s see if you can open it. | 看看你能不能打开它呢 |
[16:38] | You could have at least warned him about the furniture. | 你就不能先提醒他一下家具的事吗 |
[16:40] | That’s what I said when we moved it. | 我们搬的时候 我就是这么说的 |
[16:42] | You helped him?! | 你还帮着搬了 |
[16:43] | No, Stuart picked out those throw pillows all on his own. | 没有 抱枕都是斯图尔特自己搬的哦 |
[16:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:53] | Uh, no. | 有事 |
[16:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[16:57] | My mom died. | 我母亲去世了 |
[17:00] | What? | 什么 |
[17:04] | That was my aunt. | 是我姨妈打来的 |
[17:07] | Ma took a nap. | 妈妈小睡了一会 |
[17:10] | She never woke up. | 但她再也没醒过来 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God, Howie. | 天啊 华仔 |
[17:17] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀 |
[17:20] | What can we do? | 我们能帮上什么吗 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:31] | May I say something? | 我能说句话吗 |
[17:32] | Not right now, Sheldon. | 时机不对 谢尔顿 |
[17:34] | – But I think it would be comforting. – Buddy… | -但我觉得可以安慰到他 -兄弟 |
[17:35] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[17:38] | What? | 你想说什么 |
[17:40] | When I lost my own father, | 当我的父亲去世时 |
[17:42] | I didn’t have any friends to help me through it. | 我没有任何朋友陪我渡过那段时间 |
[17:47] | You do. | 而你有 |
[17:54] | I really thought he was gonna say, “let it go.” | 我真以为他会说”算了吧” |
[18:05] | Okay, thanks, Bernadette. | 谢谢 伯纳黛特 |
[18:06] | Travel safe. | 一路平安 |
[18:08] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[18:11] | They booked a flight. | 他们订了机票 |
[18:13] | They’re heading to the airport now. | 现在往机场走呢 |
[18:14] | How’s Howard holding up? | 霍华德状态怎么样 |
[18:16] | He’s hanging in there. | 他还撑得住 |
[18:18] | How are you doing, Stuart? | 你还好吗 斯图尔特 |
[18:21] | Still can’t believe she’s gone. | 还是不敢相信她居然走了 |
[18:22] | I mean, that woman took me in. | 是这个女人收留了我 |
[18:25] | If it wasn’t for her, I-I would have been homeless. | 如果没有她 我可能要露宿街头了 |
[18:28] | One of us would have taken you in. | 我们中也肯定有人会收留你的 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I don’t recall any offers. | 是吗 我怎么没想起来有谁说过 |
[18:34] | But, you know, uh, I-I’m glad it worked out the way it did | 但这样也挺好 我很高兴最后是她收留了我 |
[18:37] | because I got to know this wonderful person. | 因为我由此认识了一位善良的人 |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:42] | Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special. | 沃罗威茨夫人非常特别 |
[18:45] | When I first moved to America, | 当我刚搬到美国 |
[18:47] | Howard was my only friend. | 那时霍华德是我唯一的朋友 |
[18:49] | She made me feel so welcome in her home. | 她让我在她家时宾至如归 |
[18:52] | Which says a lot, because, those first few years, | 不过事出有因 因为那几年 |
[18:55] | she thought I was the gardener. | 她一直以为我是她家园丁 |
[19:00] | Whenever I saw her, | 她每次见到我 |
[19:01] | she’d say I was too skinny and try and feed me. | 都说我太瘦了 使劲让我多吃 |
[19:06] | She did that to me, too. | 她也是这样对我的 |
[19:07] | Don’t take this away from me. | 别抢走我对她的独家回忆 |
[19:11] | I didn’t care for her yelling. | 我不介意她的大吼大叫 |
[19:14] | But now that I’m not going to hear it again, | 但现在我再也听不到了 |
[19:17] | I’m sad. | 真伤心 |
[19:18] | If you want, I can yell at you later. | 你要是乐意 之后我可以吼你 |
[19:23] | It won’t be as good. | 你吼不出她的霸气 |
[19:27] | Let’s have a toast. | 我们举杯 |
[19:31] | To Mrs. Wolowitz. | 敬沃罗威茨夫人 |
[19:33] | A loving mother… | 我们所有人亲爱的… |
[19:38] | …to all of us. | 母亲 |
[19:41] | We’ll miss you. | 我们会想念您 |