时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey, how are things going with your parents? | 你父母的情况怎么样了 |
[00:05] | Not great. They hired divorce attorneys. | 不太好 他们请了离婚律师 |
[00:08] | You know, speaking of attorneys, | 说到律师 |
[00:10] | if I ever needed a lawyer, | 如果哪天我需要请律师 |
[00:12] | I would not hire She-Hulk. | 我绝对不会请女浩克 |
[00:12] | 绿巨人浩克的表妹 有弱化版的绿巨人变身能力 常为超级英雄们打官司 | |
[00:17] | You know what? That was almost on topic. | 其实呢 你这次跟主题很接近了 |
[00:18] | I’m gonna say, “Good job, Sheldon.” | 所以我要说”点赞哦 谢尔顿” |
[00:21] | Wait, She-Hulk’s a lawyer? | 等等 女浩克是个律师吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah, she works at a law firm in New York. | 是啊 她在纽约一家律师事务所做事 |
[00:25] | Yes, but she’s the only monster at the firm. | 是的 但是她是所里唯一的怪物 |
[00:29] | Between you, me and the wall, | 我说了别传出去啊 |
[00:31] | I think she’s an affirmative action hire. | 我觉得她是因为平权法案才被请的怪物 |
[00:31] | 为防止对肤色 宗教 性别 民族出身有所歧视 在就业 教育等方面给予优待而达到平等的措施 | |
[00:35] | Anyway, Dad’s gonna be here in town, | 总而言之 我爸会来找我 |
[00:37] | so I won’t be able to do Christmas dinner this year. | 所以我今年没办法替大家办圣诞晚宴了 |
[00:40] | If you’re not up to hosting Christmas dinner, | 如果今年你没办法主办圣诞晚宴 |
[00:42] | I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意来做啊 |
[00:43] | You can even bring your father. | 你还可以带你父亲一起来 |
[00:45] | That would be nice. | 那真是太好了 |
[00:46] | I’ve always wanted to do a traditional Victorian Christmas. | 我一直都想过一次传统维多利亚式圣诞 |
[00:49] | Parlor games, goose and figgy pudding… | 玩会客厅游戏 吃圣诞烤鹅与果干布丁 |
[00:49] | 当年家里有”会客厅”的中上阶层家庭的娱乐活动 圣诞烤鹅与广式脆皮烧鹅类似 | |
[00:55] | English pudding. | 英式布丁 |
[00:55] | 英式布丁常是蛋糕状的甜点 而不是美式的偏果冻状布丁 | |
[00:56] | Y-You get yourself all excited for pudding, | 本来满心期待有”布丁”吃 |
[00:58] | and here comes a cake with raisins in it. | 结果是英式的破葡萄干蛋糕 |
[01:02] | I’m not going. | 我不去 |
[01:03] | You’re going. | 你就得来 |
[01:04] | Why do you hate me? | 我跟你什么仇什么怨啊 |
[01:07] | I don’t hate you. | 我跟你无冤无仇 |
[01:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:09] | Well, you call it love, | 你把它称之为爱也行 |
[01:11] | but it has a lot of raisins in it. | 但里面还是有一堆葡萄干 |
[01:14] | Amy, good luck getting these guys excited | 艾米 让这几个家伙对主题晚餐有兴趣 |
[01:16] | about a dinner with a theme. | 简直比登天还难 |
[01:18] | I gave up when no one cared about my Tom Hanks-giving. | 我的汤姆·汉克斯感恩节就因为没人捧场而放弃 |
[01:23] | I think a Victorian Christmas sounds nice. | 我觉得维多利亚式圣诞很不错啊 |
[01:26] | – I agree. – Me, too. | -同意 -我也觉得 |
[01:27] | You guys suck! | 你们这群混蛋 |
[01:57] | You know the best part of working in the clean room? | 你知道在无尘室里工作最棒的是什么吗 |
[01:59] | No allergies. | 不会过敏 |
[02:00] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[02:04] | Oh, that-that… that’s a lot of oxygen. | 鼻子太通 一下吸进的氧气有点多 |
[02:09] | We should get going to Amy’s. | 我们该去艾米家了 |
[02:10] | Can you believe there was a time | 你能相信曾几何时 |
[02:12] | when we would have needed an array | 人类得靠着 |
[02:13] | of giant Cherenkov telescopes to detect cosmic particles? | 巨大的切伦科夫望远镜阵列 来探测宇宙射线粒子 |
[02:16] | And here we are building our own multi-wire detector | 而如今我们自己就可以构建多线探测器 |
[02:19] | like a couple of badasses. | 简直霸气到炸啊 |
[02:23] | I know. If we were still single, | 是啊 如果我们还单身 |
[02:25] | we’d be tripping over all that booty. | 都可以在女人堆里打滚了 |
[02:28] | Ladies do love a man dressed like a kitchen garbage bag. | 女人的确喜欢男人打扮得像个厨房垃圾袋 |
[02:38] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[02:41] | How the hell did a pigeon get in here? | 这鸽子是怎么飞进来的 |
[02:43] | – You shut the loading doors, right? – I thought you did. | -你关了外门对吧 -我以为你关了 |
[02:45] | Do you know what a disaster this is?! | 你知道这有多严重吗 |
[02:47] | You mean ’cause this room isn’t supposed to have dust in it, | 你是指因为这无尘室应该是要一尘不染 |
[02:49] | and we just let in a flying crap machine?! | 而我们放了一只会飞的拉屎机进来吗 |
[02:53] | What do we do? Should we call someone? | 我们该怎么办 该打电话叫人来吗 |
[02:55] | And tell them that we compromised all the equipment? | 告诉人家我们把所有设备都污染了吗 |
[02:58] | Let’s just get it out of here before anyone knows. | 赶紧趁没人发现前把它赶出去 |
[03:01] | Okay, how do we catch it? | 好吧 我们该怎么抓它呢 |
[03:02] | Well, what if we turn off all the lights | 要不我们把所有灯关掉 |
[03:04] | except for one, and it’ll come to it. | 只留下一盏灯 它就会飞过来 |
[03:07] | It’s not a moth! | 它又不是飞蛾 |
[03:11] | Don’t yell at me. | 别吼我 |
[03:12] | You’re not gonna get any good ideas out of me if you’re yelling. | 你越吼我 我越想不出什么好主意 |
[03:15] | Okay, so if I remain calm, | 所以如果我保持平静 |
[03:16] | I’ll get more gems like, “Turn off the lights”?! | 我就能听到更多像”关灯”这样的绝妙大计吗 |
[03:20] | Great, we’re turning on each other. | 这下好了 我们反目成仇 |
[03:21] | That’s just what the bird wants us to do! | 正中了这只鸟的下怀 |
[03:26] | So, Dr. Koothrappali, long flight? | 库萨帕里医生 飞了很久吧 |
[03:29] | – 20 hours. – Oh, that’s rough. | -足足20小时 -很辛苦吧 |
[03:31] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[03:32] | Did you know that when you fly transcontinental without your wife, | 不用跟妻子一起飞这种跨大陆航班 |
[03:35] | you don’t pray for the plane to crash? | 我也不用祈祷飞机赶紧坠机 |
[03:40] | Can you please talk about anything else? | 我们能聊点别的吗 |
[03:43] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 原谅我 |
[03:45] | How are you and Leonard? | 你和莱纳德如何了 |
[03:46] | Oh, great. Everything’s good. | 很好啊 一切都很好 |
[03:47] | – I see you got engaged. – Yes, we did. | -我发现你们好像订婚了 -是啊 |
[03:50] | Let me tell you a story. | 让我告诉你个故事 |
[03:51] | Dad! | 爸 |
[03:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:55] | I’m sure you won’t grow to hate each other. | 我相信你们不会日渐憎恨彼此 |
[04:02] | Hey, Leonard. What’s up? | 莱纳德 怎么啦 |
[04:04] | What? How did that happen? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[04:07] | Yeah, okay. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 好吧 我尽快到 |
[04:10] | Sorry. I have to run to the university. | 抱歉我得去一下大学 |
[04:12] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:13] | There’s been a problem with our experiment. | 我们的实验出了点问题 |
[04:15] | A bird got into the clean room. | 有只鸟飞进了无尘室 |
[04:19] | You want me to come? | 需要我去帮忙吗 |
[04:19] | Uh, no. You had a long flight. | 不用 你刚坐了这么长时间飞机 |
[04:21] | You stay here and relax. | 你就待着放松休息吧 |
[04:23] | “Relax.” Easy for you to say. | “放松” 你说得倒轻巧 |
[04:25] | Your mother isn’t cleaning out your bank account. | 你妈”清”空的又不是你的银行账户 |
[04:28] | 40 years, the woman never cleaned a thing. | 40年来 这女人从未”清”理过任何东西 |
[04:32] | You’re just gonna leave him here? | 你要把他丢在这里吗 |
[04:33] | – “Relax,” He says. – Yup. Bye. | -他还好意思让我放松 -是的 再见 |
[04:38] | * Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus * | * 圣诞老人来了 圣诞老人来了 * |
[04:41] | * Right down Santa Claus Lane * | * 正沿着圣诞老人道而来 * |
[04:43] | * Vixen and Blitzen and all his reindeer * | * 凶婆娘和闪电 与其它驯鹿们 * |
[04:43] | 圣诞老人一共有九只驯鹿 鲁道夫 猛冲 跳舞 欢腾 凶婆娘 雷 闪电 丘比特 彗星 | |
[04:46] | * Pulling on the reins… * | * 卖力拉着缰绳 * |
[04:48] | Yeah, I appreciate the ride… | 谢谢你能载我 |
[04:49] | * Bells are ringing, children singing * | * 铃声叮当 孩子欢唱 * |
[04:51] | * All is merry and bright * | * 一切快乐又光明 * |
[04:53] | * So hang your stockings and say your prayers * | * 挂上你的圣诞袜 说出你的祷告词 * |
[04:56] | ‘Cause Santa Claus is coming tonight… | * 只因今晚圣诞老人要到来 * |
[05:00] | Why’d you turn it off? | 你干嘛关掉它 |
[05:01] | Because in the last ten minutes, Santa came to town, | 因为在过去的十分钟里 《圣诞老人进城了》 |
[05:04] | kissed Mommy | 《我看见妈妈亲吻圣诞老人》 |
[05:05] | and ran Grandma over with a reindeer. | 然后《奶奶被驯鹿撞死了》 |
[05:08] | I had a drunk uncle who did all those things. | 我有个酒鬼叔叔也会做这三件事啊 |
[05:10] | Nobody sings songs about him. | 怎么没人唱歌歌颂他呢 |
[05:13] | Maybe you’d like it more if you thought of Santa as a superhero | 如果你把圣诞老人看做是超级英雄 |
[05:16] | and his power is bringing joy to children. | 有给孩子们带来欢乐的超能力 你会喜欢点 |
[05:19] | My uncle was accused of that, too. | 我叔叔也这样啊 结果被指控了 |
[05:22] | It turned out to be legal in Oklahoma. | 结果在俄州那是合法的 |
[05:25] | Okay, new subject. | 好吧 换个话题 |
[05:27] | Let’s talk about presents. | 我们聊聊礼物吧 |
[05:28] | What did you get Amy? | 你要送艾米什么呀 |
[05:30] | Oh, we’re not exchanging gifts. | 我们不会互送礼物 |
[05:32] | Come on, Sheldon, you have to get her something. | 拜托 谢尔顿 送礼物给女朋友是一定要的啊 |
[05:35] | Why should I? | 凭什么 |
[05:36] | She knows that I don’t like Christmas, | 她明知道我不喜欢圣诞节 |
[05:38] | and yet, every year, she forces me to celebrate it. | 可是每一年都强迫我一起庆祝 |
[05:41] | Not only am I going to this foolish dinner against my will. | 不光是这次逼我参加白痴的圣诞晚餐 |
[05:44] | At the Christmas tree lot, there was mistletoe, | 之前在圣诞树卖场那 有一个槲寄生 |
[05:47] | and she kissed me under it in public. | 她居然当众亲了我 |
[05:49] | Like we were the stars of a Tijuana sex show. | 我们就像墨西哥性爱秀的表演者 |
[05:54] | She’s just excited about the holidays. | 她只是对节日感到兴奋而已啦 |
[05:56] | Yes, and she’s not taking my feelings into account at all. | 是啊 而她完全不顾及我的感受 |
[06:00] | Maybe it’s time I teach her a lesson. | 或许是时候给她点教训了 |
[06:03] | How? | 怎么做 |
[06:06] | It’d have to be something heinous, | 一定要给她下点狠药 |
[06:08] | something that makes her as miserable as she’s making me. | 让她生不如死 就像她害我的那样 |
[06:12] | Oh, I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[06:15] | This is good. | 这主意太好了 |
[06:18] | What? | 是什么 |
[06:19] | I’m going to buy her a present. | 我要送她一份礼物 |
[06:24] | Yeah, you’re gonna have to walk me through that. | 好吧 你得好好给我讲解一下 |
[06:26] | With gift-giving, there’s an implied social contract. | 礼品馈赠隐含了一种无形的社会契约 |
[06:29] | If I show up tonight with a present, | 如果我今晚带着礼物去她家 |
[06:31] | and she doesn’t have one for me, | 而她却没有为我准备礼物 |
[06:33] | she’ll feel terrible. | 那她就会内疚 |
[06:36] | Then you’re both sad? | 然后你们俩都不开心 |
[06:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:40] | Maybe she’ll feel so guilty, | 或许她会内疚到 |
[06:41] | she’ll never make me celebrate the holidays again. | 永远都不想跟我一起庆祝节日 |
[06:44] | So your evil plot here is to buy your girlfriend a present? | 所以你的邪恶阴谋是送你女朋友一份礼物吗 |
[06:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:50] | So stay on my good side, or I’ll get you a little something, too. | 所以别惹我 否则小爷也会赐你点”礼物” |
[06:59] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 好 计划是这样 |
[07:01] | I’m gonna put the food in the bag, | 我把食物放进袋子里 |
[07:03] | and when he lands in the bag to eat it, we close it up. | 一旦鸽子飞进去吃 我们就赶紧把口封死 |
[07:07] | A Slim Jim? | 一根肉条吗 |
[07:09] | It’s all I could find. It’ll work. | 只有这个了 保证管用 |
[07:11] | Sure. | 屁咧 |
[07:12] | If the pigeon’s stoned or a trucker. | 除非它嗑药了 或者它是卡车司机 |
[07:16] | Okay, well, what’s your plan? | 好吧 那你的计划是什么 |
[07:17] | I told you my plan. | 我之前不是说了吗 |
[07:19] | Let’s call Building Services and get help. | 打给物业管理处 找人帮忙啊 |
[07:21] | And admit that we contaminated the clean room? | 承认我们污染了无尘室吗 |
[07:24] | No, admit that you contaminated the clean room. | 不 是承认你污染了无尘室 |
[07:26] | Why do you keep assuming it was me? | 为什么你总认为责任在我 |
[07:29] | Because you do this kind of thing all the time, | 因为你总犯这样的错误 |
[07:31] | and then you try to cover it up. | 还会试图掩盖事实 |
[07:33] | Like when? | 比如说 |
[07:35] | What about when you flipped the Mars Rover, | 比如说你把火星漫游者玩坏 |
[07:37] | or lost Koothrappali’s dog, | 弄丢了库萨帕里的狗 |
[07:39] | or almost drove off with that baby? | 差点开别人的车带着别人的娃走了 |
[07:42] | Again, it looked like my car, and the baby didn’t even cry | 重申一遍 那车跟我的车很像 而且那娃没哭 |
[07:45] | until his mother punched me with her keys. | 是后来他妈用钥匙打我才吓哭的 |
[07:48] | Fine, put the Slim Jim in the garbage bag. | 行 你想把肉条放垃圾袋里就放呗 |
[07:50] | Well, what if you said it without sounding so condescending? | 你能不能讲话不这么秀优越感 |
[07:53] | I can try, but your plan has the words | 我尽量 但你的计划里有 |
[07:55] | “Garbage bag” and “Slim Jim” in it! | “垃圾袋”和”肉条”这两个词 |
[07:59] | Hey, what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[07:59] | Genius here wants to catch a bird | 有一个天才想用一个垃圾袋 |
[08:01] | with a garbage bag and a Slim Jim. | 和一根肉条抓住一只鸟 |
[08:09] | Should have put it in the bag first. | 真应该先放进袋子里 |
[08:16] | So, if you don’t mind me asking, | 希望你别介意我多嘴 |
[08:18] | do you think you might start dating again? | 你认为你会开始跟其他人约会吗 |
[08:20] | It’s much too soon for that. | 现在说这个还太早吧 |
[08:21] | Why? Do you know someone? | 怎么了 要给我介绍对象吗 |
[08:25] | No, but if things don’t work out with me and Leonard, | 没有啦 但如果我和莱纳德闹掰了 |
[08:26] | I’ll give you a call. | 我会打给你的 |
[08:28] | Wait. How much do you talk about Star Trek? | 等等 你会经常大聊特聊《星际迷航》吗 |
[08:33] | Okay, let’s get this Victorian party started. | 好啦 我们维多利亚式派对开始啦 |
[08:37] | I’ve done some research | 我做了些研究 |
[08:38] | about some traditional parlor games we can play. | 找了几个我们可以玩的会客厅游戏 |
[08:40] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[08:42] | Well, there’s a fun one called Ball of Wool. | 有一个有趣的游戏叫”羊毛球” |
[08:47] | You take a ball of wool, | 你拿一个羊毛球 |
[08:49] | and you put it right in the center of the table. | 放在桌子的正中间 |
[08:52] | Then people sit on opposite sides of the table | 然后让桌子两端的人 |
[08:54] | and try to blow the wool off. | 来回吹毛球 |
[08:59] | Sorry. She’s taken, too. | 抱歉 她也有男友了 |
[09:04] | You know what I think your problem is? | 你知道我觉得你问题在哪吗 |
[09:06] | You’re jealous | 你嫉妒 |
[09:07] | because you and I used to be best friends | 因为你曾经是我最好的朋友 |
[09:09] | until Koothrappali came along. | 现在库萨帕里插进来了 |
[09:11] | And you found somebody you could push around? | 于是你终于找到可以任你摆布的人了 |
[09:14] | – Stay out of this. – Okay. | -你别掺合 -好的 |
[09:18] | You know, maybe I’m best friends with Raj | 也许拉杰之所以能成为我最好的朋友 |
[09:19] | because he doesn’t think he’s smarter than me. | 是因为他不会觉得自己比我聪明 |
[09:22] | – Actually… – I said, stay out of it! | -其实… -我说你别掺合 |
[09:24] | N-No. No, Raj, go ahead, say what you were gonna say. | 别别 拉杰你说 你刚刚想说什么 |
[09:27] | All I’m gonna say is | 我只想说 |
[09:28] | you guys need to stop this right now. | 你们别再吵了 |
[09:30] | It-It’s bad enough that my parents are fighting, | 我父母闹矛盾已经够糟了 |
[09:33] | now I have to hear the two of you? | 现在还要听你俩吵架 |
[09:35] | And who cares who’s smarter? | 谁在乎谁更聪明啊 |
[09:37] | If it’s Leonard or me or… | 谁管是莱纳德还是我 还是… |
[09:38] | you know, it’s Christmas, let’s say it’s Howard. | 算了 大过节的 霍华德最聪明吧 |
[09:44] | Well, if you’re so smart, you get the bird out. | 既然你那么聪明 你把鸟赶出去啊 |
[09:46] | No, you’re the one who let him in. | 不 是你放进来的 |
[09:48] | How do you know it wasn’t Leonard? | 你怎么知道不是莱纳德 |
[09:50] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[09:55] | What about that sweater? | 那件毛衣怎么样 |
[09:57] | No, it’s not good enough. | 不行 不够好 |
[09:59] | It has to be perfect. | 必须要完美 |
[10:01] | I think the nicest gifts I’ve got from Howie | 我觉得华仔送我最棒的礼物是一份 |
[10:03] | show how well he knows me. | 体现了他有多了解我的礼物 |
[10:06] | Let’s see, what do I know about Amy? | 我想想 我了解艾米什么 |
[10:08] | She loves medieval literature; Chaucer’s her favorite. | 她热爱中世纪文学 最欣赏乔叟 |
[10:08] | 杰弗雷·乔叟 英国文学之父 被公认为中世纪最伟大的英国诗人 | |
[10:12] | And her eyes sparkle when she watches old French movies. | 在看法国老电影时 她的眼睛会变星星眼 |
[10:17] | I enjoy how harp music causes her fingers to dance | 我爱看她会随着听到的竖琴声舞动手指 |
[10:20] | as if she’s playing along. | 仿佛一同弹奏 |
[10:23] | Wow, you really do love her. | 你真的很爱她 |
[10:27] | I do. | 是呀 |
[10:30] | Now, let’s find the kind of gift | 我们赶紧来找 |
[10:31] | that makes her feel small and worthless. | 让她无地自容又自惭形秽的礼物吧 |
[11:04] | You won! | 你赢啦 |
[11:07] | Certainly doesn’t feel like it, does it? | 一点胜利的喜悦都没有 对吧 |
[11:12] | You know, my wife used to throw theme parties like this all the time. | 我老婆以前总喜欢办这种主题派对 |
[11:15] | Oh, I guess that’s where Raj gets it from. | 拉杰大概就是从那学的吧 |
[11:18] | Well, he and his mother | 他小时候 |
[11:19] | spent a lot of time together when he was young. | 总是和他妈妈待在一起 |
[11:21] | I was always working. | 我一直在忙工作 |
[11:23] | Hey, you know, Raj is dating a doctor who works a lot. | 拉杰现在交往的医生也是经常忙工作 |
[11:27] | Him and his mom have a type. | 他和他妈都喜欢这型的 |
[11:29] | You g… Y-You got to laugh at that, right? | 你…不觉得好笑吗 |
[11:34] | No? All right. | 不好笑 好吧 |
[11:38] | All right, let me see if I’ve got this straight. | 好吧 你听我理解得对不对 |
[11:42] | A picture of you on my lap | 用一张你坐在我腿上的照片 |
[11:44] | is a way to punish your girlfriend | 来惩罚你女友 |
[11:46] | for making you celebrate Christmas? | 逼你过圣诞节 |
[11:49] | Correct. | 正确 |
[11:50] | Santa thinks dating you may be punishment enough. | 圣诞老人觉得有你这种男友已经够受罪了 |
[11:57] | There’s an argument for that. | 这话不无道理 |
[11:59] | But I want to make sure. | 但我得确保她一定受到惩罚 |
[12:01] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[12:02] | Ho, ho, ho! | 呵呵呵 |
[12:09] | Okay. On the count of three, | 好的 数到三 |
[12:12] | I’ll shoot the fire extinguisher and get him airborne. | 我会用灭火器把它喷下来 |
[12:14] | Howard, you wave the blanket and guide him towards the exit. | 霍华德你挥毯子把它逼向出口 |
[12:16] | Raj, you hold open the curtain so he can fly out. | 拉杰你把门帘掀开让它可以飞出去 |
[12:19] | Are you sure a dummy like me can handle something | 你确定我这样的傻蛋可以应付 |
[12:21] | as complicated as a blanket? | 毯子这么复杂的东西吗 |
[12:24] | Do you want the fire extinguisher? | 你想负责灭火器吗 |
[12:25] | – Yeah, I do. – Great. | -想 我想 -好 |
[12:27] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:32] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[12:39] | Uh, you have to take the pin out. | 你得先把安全针拔出来 |
[12:44] | You miss the blanket now, don’t you? | 现在怀念毯子了吧 |
[12:49] | On three. | 数到三 |
[12:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:02] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[13:04] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 我的天啊 |
[13:07] | Relax, it wasn’t your fault. | 别紧张 不是你的错 |
[13:09] | Uh, maybe it’s just stunned. | 它可能只是吓呆了 |
[13:10] | Dude, I-it’s not breathing. | 兄弟 呼吸都没了 |
[13:13] | Oh, no. I killed it. | 不是吧 我杀了它 |
[13:16] | Oh, not again. | 别又来啊 |
[13:19] | What do you mean, not again? | 你说”又”是什么意思 |
[13:23] | When I was ten, | 在我十岁那年 |
[13:25] | I was playing in my backyard and… | 我在后院玩 然后… |
[13:29] | sat on a blue jay. | 坐到了一只冠蓝鸦上 |
[13:33] | I mean, I tried to bring it back to life with electricity, | 我想用电击把它救活 |
[13:36] | but it just… | 但它… |
[13:39] | caught on fire. | 着火了 |
[13:43] | The worst part was it smelled delicious. | 最糟糕的是闻起来非常美味 |
[13:48] | Uh, guys, I found an article here | 两位 我找到一篇文章 |
[13:49] | that says you can do CPR on birds. | 上面说心肺复苏可适用于鸟类 |
[13:52] | Great! Do it! | 太好了 你做啊 |
[13:53] | I’m not doing it. You killed him, you do it. | 我才不去 你杀的 你负责 |
[13:55] | – I’ll do it. – No. | -我来 -不行 |
[13:57] | I need to do it. | 得让我来 |
[13:58] | This is on me. | 这是我的责任 |
[14:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:05] | “Mouth over beak and light chest compressions.” | “以嘴覆盖于喙 轻轻胸部挤压” |
[14:09] | Don’t blow too hard. | 别吹得太狠了 |
[14:09] | If you pop him, I will vomit. | 你把它吹炸了 我会吐的 |
[14:15] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[14:16] | I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim. | 我尝到好浓的肉条味 |
[14:22] | Wait, wait, his wing moved! | 等等 它的翅膀动了 |
[14:24] | Oh, he blinked his eyes! He’s alive! | 它眨眼睛了 它活过来了 |
[14:26] | It’s a Christmas miracle! | 这真是圣诞节奇迹啊 |
[14:28] | I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I’ll take it. | 对我来说是光明节奇迹 不过圣诞节也不错 |
[14:31] | Come on, little guy, let’s get you outside. Get the curtain. | 来吧小家伙 我们放你出去 把帘子拉开 |
[14:41] | Someone should really close that loading door. | 有人真应该去关上外门 |
[14:50] | Well, that’s that. | 事情只能这样了 |
[14:52] | The room’s compromised. | 这个房间已经被污染了 |
[14:54] | They’ll have to change all the filters, | 所有的滤网都得换掉 |
[14:56] | probably shut it down for weeks. | 可能得关闭好几周呢 |
[14:59] | You were right. Go ahead, call Building Services. | 你说得对 打电话给管理处吧 |
[15:02] | – Tell them it was my fault. – No, we’re both to blame. | -就说是我的错 -不 我俩都有错 |
[15:04] | You know, let me take the heat on this one. | 这次就让我承担吧 |
[15:06] | Yeah, just leave me out of it. | 好吧 别扯到我头上就行 |
[15:07] | You know if they come here and see crap everywhere, | 如果他们进来看到满地便便 |
[15:09] | they’re just gonna blame the Indian guy. | 肯定马上怪在印度人头上 |
[15:16] | Hey. I’m sorry, we’re still here. | 抱歉 我们还在实验室 |
[15:18] | Is everything okay? | 你那里还好吧 |
[15:20] | It’s kind of boring. | 有点无聊 |
[15:21] | Although it did get exciting for a minute | 虽然艾米误吸进一个羊毛球时 |
[15:22] | when Amy inhaled a wool ball. | 我稍微开心了一分钟 |
[15:26] | How much longer do you think you’ll be? | 你们还要多久才能来啊 |
[15:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:28] | There’s still a bird in here. | 又进来了一只鸟 |
[15:30] | We are gonna get in a ton of trouble. | 我们这下麻烦大了 |
[15:32] | Honey, it’s Christmas Eve. | 亲爱的 今天是圣诞节前夜 |
[15:33] | Who even knows you’re in there? | 谁会知道你们在那里 |
[15:34] | No, our names are on the sign-in sheet. | 我们在签到表上签名 |
[15:36] | So erase them and walk out. | 那就把名字擦掉走人呗 |
[15:38] | I can’t do that. | 我可不能这么做 |
[15:40] | Can’t do what? | 不能做什么 |
[15:41] | She says take our names off the sign-in sheet and leave. | 她叫我们把名字擦掉直接走人 |
[15:44] | – We can’t do that. – Yeah. | -我们可不能这么做 -对啊 |
[15:48] | * Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way * | * 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 * |
[15:52] | * Oh, what fun it is to ride * | * 我们滑雪多快乐 * |
[15:53] | * in a one-horse open sleigh, hey! * | * 我们坐在雪橇上 * |
[15:58] | Amy, that pudding was delicious. | 艾米 这果干布丁真好吃 |
[16:01] | If you like raisins. | 如果你喜欢葡萄干的话 |
[16:04] | Thank you. And it’s figs. | 多谢 我放的是无花果干 |
[16:07] | Oh, in that case, it was pretty good. | 如果是这样 那就变得”超美味”呢 |
[16:11] | You feeling okay? You hardly touched your goose. | 你还好吧 你都没怎么吃鹅肉 |
[16:13] | It smelled too much like blue jay. | 闻起来太像冠蓝鸦了 |
[16:16] | Can I help you clean up? | 我帮你收拾吧 |
[16:18] | Oh, you Heimliched a ball of wool out of me; | 你用海姆力克法帮我咳出了羊毛球 |
[16:19] | you’re good. | 就不麻烦你了 |
[16:23] | Uh, what do you say we exchange gifts? | 我们开始交换礼物吧 |
[16:25] | Oh, Sheldon, we didn’t bring any. | 谢尔顿 我们没带礼物啊 |
[16:26] | I thought you hate giving gifts. | 我以为你讨厌交换礼物呢 |
[16:28] | Yeah, I do. | 我是讨厌 |
[16:29] | Which is why I got Amy this. | 所以我才给艾米带了这个 |
[16:32] | You got me something? | 你给我带了礼物吗 |
[16:34] | Oh, not just something, no. | 不 不止是礼物 |
[16:35] | It’s from the heart, it’s holiday-themed, | 我这是用心挑选的 节日主题的 |
[16:38] | and I swallowed the gift receipt so you cannot return it. | 收据被我吃了 所以你也没法退了 |
[16:46] | Look at you on Santa’s lap. | 看看你坐在圣诞老人腿上的样子 |
[16:48] | That’s so sweet. | 真是太可爱了 |
[16:49] | Of course it is. It’s the perfect gift. | 那当然 这礼物可完美呢 |
[16:53] | H-How are you feeling right now? | 你现在有什么感想 |
[16:54] | Guilty? Sad? | 是否有罪恶感 悲哀感 |
[16:57] | Wishing you were Jewish? | 宁愿自己是不过圣诞的犹太人吗 |
[17:00] | No, I love it. | 不 我非常喜欢 |
[17:02] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[17:03] | Well, how about now? | 那这个怎么样呢 |
[17:06] | Happy holidays to my dear Amy. | 我亲爱的艾米 节日快乐 |
[17:11] | I hope you treasure this | 我希望你能珍惜这份礼物 |
[17:13] | as much as I treasure you. | 像我珍惜你那样 |
[17:18] | And you got me nothing. | 但是你都没为我准备礼物 |
[17:21] | Christmas is ruined. | 圣诞节被你毁了 |
[17:23] | Let’s never speak of it again. | 我们再也不要提这件事了 |
[17:25] | Well, this was fun. | 哇 这还真好玩 |
[17:29] | Actually, | 其实呢 |
[17:30] | I did get you something. | 我为你准备了一份礼物 |
[17:33] | But what about our agreement? | 我们不是有协议吗 |
[17:35] | Well, you got me something. Here. | 可你也送了我礼物啊 给你 |
[17:42] | Cookies? | 饼干吗 |
[17:44] | They’re your Meemaw’s Christmas cookies. | 是你外婆的圣诞饼干哦 |
[17:47] | I called and got the recipe. | 我给她打电话要了配方 |
[17:59] | They’re perfect. | 这些饼干太好吃了 |
[18:02] | It tastes like her hugs. | 和她的拥抱一样美好 |
[18:07] | Merry Christmas, Sheldon. | 圣诞快乐 谢尔顿 |
[18:10] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[18:13] | You’re happy, I’m happy. | 你开心 我也开心 |
[18:17] | Well, maybe a holiday that’s all about giving isn’t so… | 也许一个强调馈赠的节日并不是那么… |
[18:19] | Get your hand out of that box! | 拿开你的脏爪 |
[18:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:27] | The next game is called Hot Boiled Beans. | 下一个游戏叫做寻找热豆豆 |
[18:33] | Of course it is. | 我猜也是 |
[18:35] | One person is sent out of the room | 选一个人离开房间 |
[18:37] | while the others hide a small item. | 其他人留在里面藏起一个小玩意 |
[18:40] | Then they invite the first person back by saying, | 然后对外面的人说 |
[18:43] | “Hot boiled beans and bacon for supper, | “晚餐已煮好 热豆加培根 |
[18:45] | hurry up before it gets cold.” | 快快进屋里 趁热找到它” |
[18:52] | If you people think this is better than Tom Hanks-giving, | 如果你们觉得这比汤姆·汉克斯感恩节好玩 |
[18:54] | you’re all crazy. | 我也是醉了 |