时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[00:05] | I’m Dr. Sheldon Cooper. | 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 |
[00:07] | And welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags, | 欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》 |
[00:11] | the Final Episode Flagtacular. | 最终集 壮丽的旗帜 |
[00:16] | I knew it was coming. Still scary. | 我知道会有拉炮 还是吓死人家了 |
[00:19] | Now, I’m sure you’re thinking, “The final episode? | 我知道你们一定在想”居然最终集了 |
[00:21] | who will stand between us and flag ignorance” | 是谁要害你们变成旗帜盲了” |
[00:25] | I know I was thinking that. | 像我就有这个想法 |
[00:27] | Is this a show on flags or mind reading? | 这是旗帜节目还是读心节目啊 |
[00:31] | But the truth is I can no longer balance a full-time career, | 但事实上是因为我无法继续兼顾全职工作 |
[00:34] | a popular Internet show, and a girlfriend. | 热门网络节目 以及女朋友了 |
[00:37] | And he really does have one, you jerks on the comment board. | 他是真的有女朋友 你们这些留言的混球们 |
[00:42] | So as they say, all good things must come to an end. | 常言道 天下无不散之筵席 |
[00:45] | After only 232 episodes. | 虽然仅有232集视觉飨宴 |
[00:49] | 233 if we include the one | 如果某人有次 |
[00:51] | somebody forgot to press record on. | 没忘了按下录制键 那应该是233集 |
[00:55] | You said you weren’t gonna bring that up. | 说好了不提那事儿 |
[00:56] | And you said you pressed record. | 说好了你会按录制键 |
[01:00] | Anyway, please sit back, relax, | 总之 用放松的姿势 |
[01:03] | and join us as we take our final lap… | 跟着我们一起跑完这最后一圈 |
[01:07] | …as indicated by the waving of this racing flag. | 就像这只赛车旗指示的一样 |
[01:07] | 白旗在不同系列车赛中有不同意义 有些代表场上有慢速车辆 有些则是最后一圈 | |
[01:10] | And, of course, white flags can also represent surrender, | 当然 白旗也代表”举白旗投降” |
[01:12] | the Stewards of Gondor, and the Japanese Minamoto clan, | 刚铎宰相 日本源氏也都使用白旗 |
[01:12] | 刚铎宰相 《魔戒》中刚铎地区的统治者 日本源氏与平家大战时 一家白旗 一家红旗 | |
[01:15] | but I’m sure you remember that from episode 62, | 但想必你们肯定还记得这些 |
[01:18] | “White Flags: Who’s Wavin’ ‘Em and Why” | 因为62集”白旗 谁举白旗及缘由”都讲过 |
[01:23] | That was a good one. | 那集超赞 |
[01:24] | It was so good. | 的确是赞到爆炸 |
[01:52] | You know, I thought cleaning out a dead professor’s office | 我本来以为清理过世教授的 |
[01:55] | was gonna just be boring, | 办公室会很无聊 |
[01:57] | but then I found his dentures | 不过在我发现他的假牙后 |
[01:59] | and realized it’s also gross. | 我才意识到是无聊加恶心 |
[02:04] | Doesn’t Professor Abbott’s family want any of this stuff? | 艾伯特教授的家人不想要这些东西吗 |
[02:06] | I don’t think he had a family. | 我记得他好像没家人 |
[02:08] | – That’s rough. – I know. | -真惨 -是啊 |
[02:10] | You can spend your whole life working, | 一生都奉献给了工作 |
[02:11] | and at the end all that’s left are some papers in a box. | 最后留下的只有盒子里的一些研究资料 |
[02:15] | Makes you think. | 不禁让你思索人生 |
[02:18] | Oh, well. | 算了吧 |
[02:20] | Hey. Hey, we’re supposed to look through all this stuff | 我们都得仔细检查过这些东西 |
[02:22] | before we throw it away in case it’s important. | 以确保不会扔掉什么重要资料 |
[02:24] | I-I did. It’s all outdated or disproved. | 看啦 不是太旧就是被拒[反证]的 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. This old pen kind of proves gravity. | 不一定哦 这支旧笔”证明”了重力存在 |
[02:31] | When I tilt it, her bathing suit falls right off. | 翻转过来 小人偶的泳衣就掉下来 |
[02:35] | Oh, my dad used to have a pen like that. | 我爸以前也有一支这样的笔 |
[02:37] | I dated it all through sixth grade. | 我整个六年级都跟它”约会” |
[02:40] | It still feels weird | 还是感觉很奇怪 |
[02:41] | just throwing away his work like this. | 就这样把这些研究成果都扔掉 |
[02:43] | Don’t feel bad. | 不用难过 |
[02:44] | Someday, someone will be throwing out your work, too. | 未来某天 也会有人来扔你的研究报告 |
[02:48] | That someone was Sheldon, and the day was yesterday. | 那个人就是谢尔顿 而那个某天是昨天 |
[02:53] | Hey, look at this. | 你们瞧 |
[02:55] | “Dear Roger, to be opened upon your first great discovery. | “亲爱的罗杰 在你获得首次重大发现时开 |
[02:59] | Love, Mom.” | 爱你 妈” |
[03:01] | Wow, look at the date. | 瞧瞧这日期 |
[03:03] | He saved this 50 years and never got to open it. | 他留了整整50年 却从没有机会开 |
[03:07] | That’s intense. | 真是让人惋惜 |
[03:08] | Poor Roger Abbott. | 可怜的罗杰·艾伯特 |
[03:12] | Roger Abbott sounds just like Roger Rabbit. | 罗杰特听起来像罗杰兔 |
[03:17] | Roger Abbott, Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit. | 罗杰特 罗杰特 罗杰兔 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God, Leonard, I know he’s dead, | 天啊 莱纳德 我知道这对死者不敬 |
[03:22] | but try it. It’s fun! | 不过你念念看 超好笑啊 |
[03:24] | Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit… | 罗杰特 罗杰特 罗杰兔 |
[03:29] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[03:30] | Oh, my rookie of the year. | 我的年度最佳新人 |
[03:32] | Oh, Dan. My boss who didn’t want to hire me | 丹 我一开始不想雇我 |
[03:35] | and now’s a little hug machine. | 但现在超爱抱我的老板 |
[03:37] | Oh, look at you. Brand-new and already the third best sales rep. | 看看你 新加入不久就业绩第三名 |
[03:41] | – Why don’t you come over to my table. – Yes. I’ll be right there. | -过来我那桌坐坐吧 -我马上过去 |
[03:43] | Bernadette’s just parking the car. | 伯纳黛特还在停车 |
[03:45] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[03:48] | Bernadette. Cute, sweet… | 伯纳黛特 人萌音甜 |
[03:50] | vicious little Bernadette. | 恶毒凶残的小伯纳黛特 |
[03:53] | Come on. She’s not that bad. | 别这样嘛 她没那么坏 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:56] | At the company picnic she yelled at me and my grandson | 公司野餐的时候 她吼了我跟我孙子 |
[03:58] | for losing the three-legged race. | 因为我们输了二人三腿赛跑 |
[04:00] | I mean, he still calls her “That mean kid with the big boobies.” | 我孙子现在还叫她为”毒舌大奶娃” |
[04:06] | I know she can be a little intense, but, I swear, | 她有时候是有点凶 但我保证 |
[04:08] | she is so sweet once you get past all the… | 等稍微熟了之后 她就是很亲切的一个人了 |
[04:10] | Hey, what are you talking about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[04:11] | We were just talking about how much we love working with you. | 我们在聊有多喜欢跟你共事 |
[04:14] | Isn’t that right? | 对吧 |
[04:15] | Dan? | 丹 |
[04:20] | Over the years here at Fun With Flags, | 在《有趣的旗帜》的这些岁月里 |
[04:23] | we’ve had an opportunity to learn, laugh, wonder… | 我们有机会一同学习 欢笑 惊奇 |
[04:26] | And, yes, even shed a tear or two. | 甚至落过几滴泪 |
[04:31] | Like when you do a two-hour Fourth of July spectacular | 比如国庆节做了两小时特别节目 |
[04:34] | and it doesn’t get recorded. | 结果却没被录下来 |
[04:37] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 到底要我道歉几次才够 |
[04:39] | How about 4,000. | 先来个四千次吧 |
[04:43] | One for every domino I set up to make that American flag. | 向我拼成美国国旗的每一片骨牌道歉 |
[04:48] | Please enjoy these highlights. | 请欣赏我们的精彩剪辑 |
[04:52] | Crikey! What flag do we have today? | “澳”哟妈呀 今天是讲哪国的旗呢 |
[04:58] | Australia, mate! | 澳大利亚 兄弟[澳洲口音] |
[05:04] | And now it’s time for the speed round of Flag or Not a Flag. | 现在到了高速国旗大鉴定的单元 |
[05:08] | Flag. Flag. | 国旗 国旗 |
[05:11] | Not a flag. Flag. | 不是国旗 国旗 |
[05:13] | I am crushing this. | 我太厉害了 |
[05:20] | Say, Betsy Ross, what you working on? | 贝特西·罗斯 你在缝什么呢 |
[05:20] | 被美国公众广泛认作美国国旗的首位缝制者 但缺乏足够的档案记载以佐证这一观点 | |
[05:24] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[05:27] | Because the story of me sewing the first American flag | 因为我缝出第一面美国旗帜的故事 |
[05:31] | is unsupported poppycock. | 是没证据的狗屁 |
[05:35] | Then who did sew it, hmm? | 那到底是谁缝的呢 |
[05:36] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[05:38] | I’m just a simple seamstress whose descendants are… | 我只是个普通的女裁缝 是我的后代 |
[05:42] | out to make a quick buck! | 想出来坑蒙拐骗 |
[05:52] | Fancy a dip, my dear? | 赏脸共泳吗 |
[05:54] | I do. | 乐意之至 |
[05:58] | Wait, that purple flag indicates | 等等 紫色旗子代表了 |
[06:00] | that marine pests, such as jellyfish, are present. | 水域有海洋有害生物 比如毒水母 |
[06:03] | Wow, that flag is a lifesaver. | 哇 这旗子拯”救生”命啊 |
[06:06] | No. | 不是 |
[06:09] | This is. | 这才是”救生”圈 |
[06:12] | Stop looking at my legs. | 别盯着人家腿了 |
[06:15] | Not a flag. Flag. | 不是国旗 国旗 |
[06:18] | Flag. Not a flag. | 国旗 不是国旗 |
[06:21] | Flag. | 是的 |
[06:22] | Crap. | 靠 |
[06:26] | When stuff like this gets me down, | 碰到这种让我难受的事 |
[06:27] | you know what I like to do? | 你知道我都怎么做吗 |
[06:28] | Sing “Hakuna Matata” Like an eight-year-old girl? | 像八岁小女孩一样唱”哈库那马他他”吗 |
[06:28] | 《狮子王》电影中的欢乐歌曲 意为”不用担心”或”没有问题” | |
[06:32] | Wrong, smarty-pants. | 错了 自作聪明 |
[06:33] | It’s “Everything Is Awesome” From The Lego Movie. | 是《乐高大电影》里的”啥事儿都好赞” |
[06:39] | Look at these notebooks. | 看这些笔记本 |
[06:40] | They’re full of pages and pages of data. | 一页一页全都是数据 |
[06:42] | He clearly spent years on this. | 明显是他多年的心血 |
[06:44] | Oh, it’s just columns of random numbers. Toss it. | 只是一行行无规律的数字 扔了吧 |
[06:46] | Well, but what if this was a potential breakthrough for him? | 万一这是他可能的重要突破呢 |
[06:49] | What if… what if this is the thing | 万一这是让能他 |
[06:51] | that would’ve finally let him open that bottle of champagne? | 如愿以偿打开那瓶香槟的东西呢 |
[06:53] | Maybe he didn’t know what to pair champagne with. | 或许他不开 是因为不知道香槟要配什么 |
[06:56] | Strawberries, caviar, oysters. All good choices. | 草莓 鱼子酱 生蚝 都是好选择 |
[07:01] | Yeah, that look right there | 瞧你那态度 |
[07:02] | is why people eat before they come to your parties. | 所以大家才会在参加你派对前先吃饱 |
[07:06] | This has to mean something. | 这些数据绝对是有意义的 |
[07:09] | Well, there’s no discernible pattern that I can see, | 我没能看出有什么规律啊 |
[07:12] | but it shouldn’t be too hard to run the numbers and check. | 不过输进电脑里验证应该是没什么难度 |
[07:15] | Well, maybe we can get some time on the supercomputer. | 或许我们可以用超级计算机试试 |
[07:17] | Sure. We could try multiple regressions | 可以啊 我们试试用不同的物理常数 |
[07:19] | with varying physical and experimental constants. | 与实验常数进行多元回归分析 |
[07:22] | Oh, we could run a pattern-matching algorithm | 还可以用模式匹配算法 |
[07:24] | against well-known unsolved physics problems. | 将它们与知名未解物理问题做对比 |
[07:26] | Ooh, it might be a substitution cipher. | 甚至有可能是替换式密码 |
[07:29] | We could start with basic cryptanalysis. | 我们可以从基本密码分析着手 |
[07:31] | Or we could talk to this guy he used to share an office with. | 或者我们可以问以前跟他同一办公室的人 |
[07:36] | Oh, let’s do that. | 还是那样做吧 |
[07:39] | Because you don’t know how to do cryptanalysis, do you? | 因为你不知道怎么做密码分析 对吧 |
[07:41] | I’m not even sure if it’s the right word. | 我甚至不确定我说的词对不对 |
[07:52] | So, Dan, you have a grandson. | 丹 你有个孙子 |
[07:54] | – How old is he? – Seven. | -他几岁了 -七岁 |
[07:56] | Oh, yeah. I remember him from the picnic. | 我记得他 在那次野餐有见过 |
[07:59] | He was the one crying like a wuss the whole time. | 一直哭个不停 像个娘娘腔似地 |
[08:04] | I heard he was being picked on by a mean kid. | 我听说他是被一个小恶霸欺负了 |
[08:07] | Just builds character. | 有助人格发展啊 |
[08:08] | Like my dad said, “Nobody likes a crybaby | 就像我爸说的 “没人喜欢爱哭鬼 |
[08:10] | except their mommies and Democrats.” | 除了他们自己的妈还有民主党” |
[08:14] | I need another drink. | 失陪 我去加酒 |
[08:17] | What’s his problem? | 他是有啥不满 |
[08:18] | I don’t know. Maybe he didn’t like the fact | 不知道 可能他不喜欢听到 |
[08:21] | that you called his grandson a wuss. | 自己的孙子被你叫娘娘腔吧 |
[08:22] | Well, I didn’t think you were supposed to say “sissy” anymore. | 可现在不是不让叫别人”娘炮”吗 |
[08:27] | Okay, look, I know what a good person you are, | 我知道你这个人很好 |
[08:29] | but sometimes people think you might come off a little harsh. | 可有时别人会觉得你表现得有点毒舌 |
[08:32] | What? | 什么 |
[08:34] | I’m, like, the sweetest person I know. | 我是我这辈子认识最甜的人了 |
[08:37] | Look at me. I should be in a tree baking cookies. | 甜得像树里做小饼干的童话人物 |
[08:42] | Yes, but once in a while, | 可是有些时候 |
[08:44] | people think you’re a little mean. | 有人会觉得你有点刻薄 |
[08:47] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:48] | You one of those people? | 你是那些人中的一员吗 |
[08:52] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不是不是 |
[08:53] | I-I think the cookie thing. | 我也觉得你是做饼干那种 |
[08:59] | Action. | 开始 |
[09:01] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[09:03] | Our guest today is a returning fan favorite. | 今日的来宾曾来过 并广受观众喜欢 |
[09:06] | He puts the reading in your rainbow, | 儿童阅读节目《阅读彩虹》的主持人 |
[09:08] | the Geordi in your La Forge, | 《星际迷航:下一代》成员 |
[09:09] | and the Kunta in your Kinte, | 电视迷你剧集《根》的主角 |
[09:11] | Mr. LeVar Burton. | 莱瓦尔·伯顿先生 |
[09:19] | Thank you, Sheldon. Now, remember our deal… | 谢谢 谢尔顿 别忘了我们的约定 |
[09:20] | You do this, I delete your contact information. | 你来上节目 我删了你的联系方式 |
[09:25] | While… | 而且… |
[09:26] | While you watch me do it. | 而且是在你面前删 |
[09:28] | Great. Happy to be back. | 很好 很高兴再来上节目 |
[09:30] | Well, since you’re here, | 既然你来了 |
[09:31] | I’d like to get your opinion on something. | 我想问你对某件事的看法 |
[09:34] | In honor of Black History Month, | 为了向黑人历史月致意 |
[09:36] | I portrayed George Washington Carver | 我扮成了乔治·华盛顿·卡弗 |
[09:36] | 是美国教育家 农业化学家 植物学家 对美国有十分大贡献的一名黑人 | |
[09:38] | in a loving tribute that my roommate called “wildly racist” | 我对他的致敬被我室友说”超有种族歧视” |
[09:44] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:45] | Hi. My name is George. | 你好 我的名字叫乔治 |
[09:47] | Oh, hell, no! | 我去 不是吧 |
[09:53] | You heard him, Leonard. | 听到了吗 莱纳德 |
[09:53] | No, it’s not racist. | “不是”吧 我没有种族歧视 |
[10:02] | Are we sure this is the place? | 咱们确定是这里吗 |
[10:03] | The doorman said this is the right building. | 看门的说就是这栋楼 |
[10:05] | I think if you’re pulling up your pants, | 看到人来就赶紧提裤子的 |
[10:07] | you’re not a doorman. | 不会是看门的 是野战的 |
[10:10] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[10:11] | Uh, I’m looking for a Professor Sharpe? | 我想找夏普教授 |
[10:13] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[10:16] | – Can I help you? – Hi. We’re from the university. | -有事吗 -您好 我们是大学的人 |
[10:19] | We’re trying to get some information about Professor Abbott. | 我们想从您这打听艾伯特教授的信息 |
[10:21] | We were cleaning out his office | 我们在清理他的办公室时 |
[10:22] | and found these books full of numbers. | 发现了一些写满数字的本子 |
[10:24] | Any chance you know what it is? | 您知道这是什么吗 |
[10:26] | Yes, he was always working on this. | 知道 他总是在搞这玩意 |
[10:28] | I was thinking it might be some sort of interstellar coordinate system, | 我猜可能是某种星际坐标系 |
[10:31] | maybe an updated version of Hubble’s law. | 或许是哈勃定律的升级版 |
[10:33] | I keep seeing the number 90 repeating. | “90”这个数字总是重复出现 |
[10:35] | That could be the angle of perturbation of a distant galaxy. | 那可能是某个遥远星系的摄动角度 |
[10:38] | It’s the number of calories in a yogurt. | 其实是一份酸奶的卡路里数 |
[10:42] | That’s his food diary. | 这是他的饮食日记 |
[10:44] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[10:45] | Yeah, he wrote down everything he ever ate. | 真的 他吃什么都要记下来 |
[10:46] | He was convinced that calorie restriction | 他坚信限制卡路里摄入量 |
[10:49] | was the key to living forever. | 是长命百岁的关键 |
[10:50] | Does it work? | 那管用吗 |
[10:52] | Seriously? | 你闹呢 |
[10:53] | Well, he could have been hit by a bus. You don’t know. | 他可能是死于车祸啊 你又不知道 |
[10:58] | Sorry it’s not more interesting. | 抱歉 真相不是那么有趣 |
[10:59] | On the bright side, you didn’t have to listen | 往好的方面想 你们不必听 |
[11:01] | to his stomach growl for 35 years. | 他35年来肚子饿得咕噜叫的声音 |
[11:04] | So, was there anything that Professor Abbott worked on | 那艾伯特教授这辈子研究的东西 |
[11:06] | during his life that came close to an accomplishment? | 难道没有半点算得上是成就的东西吗 |
[11:10] | To be honest, his research never amounted to anything. | 老实说 他的研究一无所成 |
[11:14] | Oh. You were his colleague. | 你是他的同事 |
[11:15] | How did your research turn out? | 你的研究结果如何 |
[11:16] | Great. | 很棒 |
[11:17] | Hey, this is the apartment you get when you win a Nobel. | 得诺贝尔奖的人 都住这种”豪宅” |
[11:22] | Well, you could be very frugal. | 你可以是一个很简朴的人啊 |
[11:23] | I’m getting a little tired of everybody’s sarcasm. | 我真是受够了每个人都在说反话了 |
[11:30] | I’m not a bully. | 我不是恶霸 |
[11:31] | I mean, maybe I come off a little strong, | 或许我是表现得有那么一点强势 |
[11:33] | but that’s only because my dad raised me to be tough | 但那只是因为我父亲从小教育我要强硬 |
[11:35] | and not to take crap from anybody. | 不要随便受人欺负 |
[11:37] | No. That’s fine, | 那当然可以啊 |
[11:38] | but there’s a difference between being tough | 但强硬跟告诉你的朋友 |
[11:40] | and telling your friend her new pants | 她的新裤子像一块松垮的尿布 |
[11:42] | look like a saggy diaper. | 这两者还是有区别的 |
[11:46] | I did say that, didn’t I? | 我的确那么说了 是吧 |
[11:48] | Yeah, you did. | 是的 你说了 |
[11:49] | I felt so self-conscious, I had to return them. | 我当时超级难为情 我只好把裤子退了 |
[11:52] | Where? To Babies R Us? | 退到哪儿 婴儿用品店吗 |
[11:55] | You’re doing it again! | 你又来了 |
[11:57] | Okay, sorry. Can we just go? | 对不起 我们可以走了吗 |
[11:59] | I feel like everybody hates me. | 我感觉大家都讨厌我 |
[12:00] | Oh, come on, they don’t hate you, all right? | 别这样 他们不讨厌你 好吗 |
[12:02] | They’re just a little intimidated. | 他们只是有点怕你而已 |
[12:04] | All you need to do is show everyone | 你只需让大家看到 |
[12:05] | how sweet you really are. | 你其实非常亲切 |
[12:06] | – I think I’d rather go. – No, come on. | -我还是走吧 -不 坐下 |
[12:08] | You are not going anywhere, all right? | 你哪儿也不许去 知道吗 |
[12:09] | I am here for you, and we are gonna fix this together. | 我在这陪着你 我们一起来解决这问题 |
[12:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Even though your dress is ugly. | 虽然你今天的裙子很难看 |
[12:19] | Well, my little Flag-keteers, | 我的小旗友们 |
[12:22] | it looks like the last episode of Fun with Flags is at an end. | 最后一集《有趣的旗帜》就要结束了 |
[12:26] | If I could, | 如果可以 |
[12:27] | I would run each and every one of you viewers up a flagpole | 你们每个人都是我升上去后 |
[12:27] | 原俗语直翻为”升到旗杆上 看看有没有人会敬礼” 意思是试试水 看看反应的意思 | |
[12:31] | and salute you. | 愿意敬礼的旗帜 |
[12:34] | And if you touched the ground, burn you. | 如果你掉到地面 我会烧掉你 |
[12:34] | 根据规定 美国国旗降旗时 不能触碰地面 如果国旗被弄脏或要退役 得庄重处理 通常烧毁 | |
[12:38] | I’d like to take a moment | 我想花一点时间 |
[12:39] | to personally thank Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler, | 亲自谢谢艾米·费拉·福勒博士 |
[12:42] | who you may or may not know | 你们或许知道 也或许不知道 |
[12:43] | is the first woman to co-host a flag | 她是第一位搭档主持关于旗帜 |
[12:47] | or banner-related Internet info-tainment show. | 或横幅相关的网络寓教于乐节目的女性 |
[12:51] | Take that, glass ceiling. | 听见了吗 玻璃天花板 |
[12:55] | And if I may get serious for a moment, | 请容许我认真地说几句 |
[12:59] | hosting this show has been… | 主持这档节目 |
[13:03] | one crazy ride. | 是一段疯狂的旅程 |
[13:06] | With all its ups and downs, | 一路走来的高兴与失落 |
[13:09] | I wouldn’t give it up for the world. | 是我无论如何都不想放弃的 |
[13:13] | Except for now, when I’m giving it up. | 除了现在 我要放弃这节目了 |
[13:18] | Before I sign off, I’d, uh… | 在节目正式停播前 我想… |
[13:21] | I’d like to share with you all one last use for a white flag. | 我想跟大家分享白旗的最后一个用处 |
[13:27] | It’s good for times like this. | 像这种时候 可以拿来擦眼泪 |
[13:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:34] | Cut. | 停 |
[13:37] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[13:41] | that was beautiful. | 刚才那段话太感人了 |
[13:42] | If you didn’t press record… | 如果你没有按下录制… |
[13:43] | I pressed it! | 老娘按了 |
[13:50] | Well, that’s it. | 结束了 |
[13:53] | That’s the end of Roger Abbott. | 罗杰·艾伯特的东西清理完毕 |
[13:58] | And we still don’t know who framed him. | 我们仍不知道是谁陷害了他 |
[14:03] | I still keep thinking about how an entire life | 我一直在思考 一个人的一生 |
[14:05] | can seemingly amount to nothing. | 怎么能一无所成呢 |
[14:08] | I guess the sad truth is, | 事实就是这么悲哀 |
[14:10] | not everyone will accomplish something great. | 不是所有人都能功成名就 |
[14:14] | Some of us may just have to find meaning | 我们中有些人注定要在 |
[14:16] | in the little moments that make up life. | 日常生活的点滴中寻找生命的意义 |
[14:22] | That’s a nice way of looking at it. | 这个看待的方法很不错 |
[14:24] | Yeah for you, not for me. | 对你而言是 我可不是 |
[14:25] | I went to space. I’m covered. | 哥上过太空呢 此生足矣 |
[14:30] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[14:32] | This bottle was meant to celebrate an achievement. | 这瓶香槟本来就是要庆祝成就的 |
[14:35] | Let’s make a pact. | 我们做个约定 |
[14:36] | When one of us gets their first big breakthrough, | 当我们中有人获得人生中第一次重大突破时 |
[14:38] | we’ll celebrate by opening this bottle of champagne | 我们就打开这瓶香槟庆祝 |
[14:41] | and toasting Professor Abbott. | 并向罗杰·艾伯特致敬 |
[14:43] | I love that. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[14:44] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:46] | Then, of course, | 当然还包括 |
[14:47] | rubbing our success in Sheldon’s face. | 向谢尔顿炫耀我们的成果 |
[14:49] | – Oh, well, that’s the best part. – Oh, yeah. | -这是最精彩的部分 -没错 |
[14:53] | Dan, could I talk to you for a minute? | 丹 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[14:59] | Sure, go ahead. | 好的 说吧 |
[15:01] | Just want you to know I didn’t mean | 我只是想告诉你 |
[15:03] | to be rude about your grandson. | 我不是故意侮辱你的孙子 |
[15:04] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:06] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[15:07] | Penny told me that everyone’s scared of me. | 佩妮告诉我 大家都怕我 |
[15:10] | What? What? | 怎么会 怎么会 |
[15:12] | Why would she say that? | 她为什么那么说 |
[15:14] | – You know she drinks, right? – What? | -你知道她是酒鬼 会乱说话吧 -少来 |
[15:17] | No, she’s right, and I just want you to know | 不 她说得对 我要让你知道 |
[15:19] | that from now on, I’m gonna be much more sensitive. | 从现在起 我会多体会大家心情 |
[15:21] | I don’t want anyone walking on eggshells around me. | 我不想让大家在我面前如履薄冰 |
[15:24] | Oh, well, okay, then, uh, | 那好吧 有件事 |
[15:26] | one thing I’ve been meaning to tell you | 我一直想告诉你 |
[15:28] | is that the company is gonna stop paying for our coffee. | 公司不再给我们提供免费的咖啡了 |
[15:31] | No problem. When does that start? | 没问题 什么时候开始 |
[15:33] | Five months ago. | 五个月前 |
[15:35] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[15:36] | Who’s been paying for my coffee? | 那我的咖啡一直都是谁买的 |
[15:38] | All of us. | 我们大伙儿 |
[15:39] | Yeah. It comes from the swear jar | 买咖啡的钱来自你一骂人 |
[15:41] | we put money in when you curse. | 我们就投钱进去的那个脏话罐 |
[15:46] | What else don’t I know about? | 还有什么事是我不知道的 |
[15:48] | – Uh, well, you know your private bathroom? – Yeah? | -你的私人卫生间 -怎么了 |
[15:51] | That was supposed to be for the whole floor. | 那应该是给整层楼的人使用的 |
[15:53] | – You’re kidding. – No, no. It’s okay. | -你开什么玩笑 -那个无所谓 |
[15:56] | It only really affected wheelchair Kathy, | 其实只对轮椅妹凯西有影响 |
[15:58] | and she’s back in the hospital now, | 现在她已经回医院了 |
[16:00] | so it all worked out. | 所以没什么问题了 |
[16:03] | I feel so bad. | 我感觉好难过哦 |
[16:05] | Well, then, maybe you shouldn’t have named her “Wheelchair Kathy.” | 那你就不应该给人家取名”轮椅妹凯西”啊 |
[16:10] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[16:11] | I thought everybody liked me, but I’m just a monster. | 我以为大家都喜欢我 其实我只是个怪兽 |
[16:14] | But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc. | 但很可爱呀 就像《怪兽公司》里的独眼怪 |
[16:19] | No, I’m the worst. | 不 我最坏了 |
[16:21] | I’m a terrible person. | 我是个坏人 |
[16:23] | Come on, don’t cry. It’s okay. | 乖 别哭 没关系啦 |
[16:25] | It’s not okay. | 有关系 |
[16:27] | How can I even work here anymore? Oh. | 我哪还有脸留在这工作呀 |
[16:29] | – Because this company needs you. – It’s fine. | -这家公司需要你 -真没事 |
[16:31] | We don’t mind paying for the coffee. | 我们不介意给你买咖啡 |
[16:33] | I can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你们这么做 |
[16:35] | Maybe we could get you | 或许我们可以给你 |
[16:37] | an espresso machine for your office. | 买一台咖啡机放在你办公室里 |
[16:39] | – I guess that would be all right. – All right. | -这样也行吧 -好的 |
[16:44] | See? You don’t have to be mean to get what you want. | 瞧 你不刻薄也能得到你想要的东西 |
[16:47] | You’re right. | 此话有理 |
[16:49] | Now where did we land on my bathroom? | 那我的私人卫生间现在怎么处理呢 |
[16:57] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[16:58] | Hello. | 回来啦 |
[16:59] | How come you’re up so late? | 这么晚还不睡吗 |
[17:01] | I posted the last episode of Fun with Flags hours ago, | 我上传《有趣的旗帜》最终集好几个小时了 |
[17:04] | and not a single person cared enough to comment. | 没有任何人在乎到愿意留个言 |
[17:09] | All that effort for nothing. | 一切努力都是徒然 |
[17:12] | I know how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[17:14] | I spent the day throwing out a man’s entire career, | 我今天一天把一个男人一生事业扔进垃圾桶 |
[17:16] | and all that’s left is an old bottle of champagne | 唯一留下的是一瓶陈年香槟 |
[17:18] | and a naked lady pen that Raj took | 和拉杰自以为没人发现 |
[17:20] | when he thought no one was looking. | 就私吞了的一根裸女笔 |
[17:24] | It’s not the same thing. | 这根本是两码事 |
[17:26] | I don’t think you know how I feel at all. | 你完全不明白我的感受 |
[17:29] | Sad? | 是难过吗 |
[17:32] | You do get me. | 看来你真的懂我 |
[17:37] | Someone left a comment. | 有人留言了 |
[17:39] | Yeah. What did they say? | 他们说什么 |
[17:40] | “Too bad your show is done. | “你的节目结束了真可惜 |
[17:42] | I kind of liked it.” | 我还挺喜欢的” |
[17:44] | Leonard, did you hear that? | 莱纳德 你听到了吗 |
[17:48] | Oh, the people are heartbroken! | 网友们难过得要死 |
[17:51] | I can’t take this away from the world! | 这世界上不能没有这节目 |
[17:54] | Fun with Flags is back! | 《有趣的旗帜》满血复活了 |
[17:58] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:00] | Let’s celebrate! | 我们来庆祝吧 |
[18:04] | Sheldon, that wasn’t for you! | 谢尔顿 那不是给你的 |
[18:07] | Oh, no, I’m not going to drink it. | 我也没打算喝啊 |
[18:08] | I just wanted to hear the pop. | 我只想听开瓶那砰的一声 |
[18:11] | Yeah, I knew it was coming. Still scary. | 我知道会砰的一声 还是吓死人家了 |
[18:22] | LeVar Burton? | 莱瓦尔·伯顿 |
[18:24] | LeVar Burton! | 莱瓦尔·伯顿 |
[18:25] | LeVar Burton! | 莱瓦尔·伯顿 |
[18:29] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[18:31] | You told me not to call, | 你不让我打电话给你 |
[18:33] | and I didn’t know how else to give you the good news. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你这个好消息 |
[18:35] | Fun with Flags is back, | 《有趣的旗帜》回归了 |
[18:36] | and you can be in the next episode. | 下一集你可以来当嘉宾 |
[18:38] | Wil Wheaton said, get a gate. | 威尔·惠顿让我弄个大闸门 |
[18:40] | – I don’t know why I didn’t get a gate. – You… | -我当初真该听他的话 -你真是… |
[18:43] | At least listen to the premise. | 至少你听我说完前提 |
[18:45] | Since you were born in Germany, | 既然你在德国出生 |
[18:47] | I thought we could talk about German flags. | 我们可以聊聊德国国旗 |
[18:50] | How do you feel about dressing up like a swastika? | 你有兴趣装扮成卐字图案吗 |