时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This is an easy one. | 这题很简单 |
[00:04] | You love this guy. | 你很喜欢他 |
[00:06] | Me. | 我自己 |
[00:09] | Come on. He’s an underappreciated genius. | 不是 他是个不够受人敬仰的天才 |
[00:12] | Still think it’s me. | 依然觉得是我自己 |
[00:15] | It’s not you. | 不是你 |
[00:16] | Now think, there’s a car named after him. | 再想想 有车以他的名字命名 |
[00:19] | Of course there is. | 当然有啦 |
[00:20] | The Mini Cooper ’cause it’s me. | 迷你”库伯”嘛 因为答案就是我 |
[00:25] | How about this: | 我换个方式说 |
[00:27] | he’s a poor man’s Sheldon Cooper. | 他是降级版的谢尔顿·库伯 |
[00:29] | Oh, Tesla. | 特斯拉 |
[00:32] | – How’d it go? – Oh, not fun. | -如何了 -惨啊 |
[00:34] | The doctor shoved a camera up into my sinuses. | 医生把一个摄像头塞进了我的鼻窦 |
[00:37] | Yeah, I watched. | 我看了 |
[00:38] | It was like the scary boat tunnel in Willy Wonka. | 像《查理与巧克力工厂》里那段吓人的船游 |
[00:42] | – Did they figure out what’s wrong? – Yeah. | -查出是什么问题了吗 -有啊 |
[00:44] | It’s a deviated septum. | 是鼻中隔偏曲 |
[00:45] | The surgery to correct it is simple. | 手术矫正很简单 |
[00:47] | He’s gonna do it next week. | 医生下周给我做 |
[00:48] | Why would you have surgery? | 你为什么要做手术 |
[00:50] | Because I can’t breathe. | 因为我呼吸不顺 |
[00:51] | I snore, I get sinus infections… | 打呼 还会鼻窦发炎 |
[00:54] | Yeah, back off, he’s all mine. | 滚开 这”抢手货”是我的 |
[00:57] | But you don’t have a life-threatening condition. | 但这又不是有生命危险的毛病 |
[00:59] | Why would you take the risk of surgery? | 你为什么要以身犯险做手术呢 |
[01:01] | Sheldon, it’s a routine procedure. | 谢尔顿 这只是常规手术 |
[01:02] | I’ve heard you complain about his snoring. | 我也听你抱怨过他打呼很大声啊 |
[01:04] | We… Yes, for the first five or six years, | 是啊 同住的头5 6年是这样 |
[01:07] | but I’ve gotten used to it. | 但我都已经慢慢习惯了 |
[01:09] | It helps me sleep. | 而且还能助我入眠呢 |
[01:11] | He’s like my mucus-powered white noise machine. | 他就像我的鼻黏液动力助眠仪 |
[01:15] | Sheldon, I’m gonna get the surgery, it’s no big deal. | 谢尔顿 我要做这个手术 不用大惊小怪 |
[01:17] | End of story. | 不必多说了 |
[01:18] | Very well. I’m done talking about it. | 行 那我也不多说了 |
[01:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:20] | I believe it was your turn in the game. | 我记得现在是轮到你猜了吧 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:24] | Let’s see… | 我想想 |
[01:26] | Oh, this person is most famous | 这个人最出名的就是 |
[01:28] | for never having gotten his nose mutilated with elective surgery | 绝不会让鼻子接受非必要手术的残害 |
[01:32] | and never living the rest of his life in the shadows | 更不会让自己下半辈子活在 |
[01:35] | as a hideous, disfigured freak. | 丑陋畸形的妖怪阴影之下 |
[01:39] | I think you could give a better clue. | 你觉得你能给出更好的提示 |
[01:40] | I don’t. | 给不出啊 |
[01:42] | I’m not even sure if that’s a person or a typo. | 我都不知道那是人名 还是打错字 |
[02:25] | Okay, why? | 能告诉我为什么吗 |
[02:28] | I’m listening to you snore. | 我来听你打呼啊 |
[02:31] | I’m wondering how I’ll ever sleep without it. | 我在想日后听不见了 该如何入眠 |
[02:34] | If it helps you sleep, | 如果能助你入眠 |
[02:36] | then why are you sitting here staring at me | 那你为什么还坐在这里盯着我 |
[02:38] | like the albino boogeyman? | 像个白化症版的夜魔鬼 |
[02:42] | Really, Leonard– insults? | 莱纳德 羞辱我你忍心吗 |
[02:43] | After I spent two hours in your closet, | 为了等你睡着 我可是在你衣柜里 |
[02:45] | waiting for you to fall asleep? | 蹲点了两个小时呢 |
[02:50] | What’s your problem? | 你是在闹哪样 |
[02:51] | If the surgery is successful, the snoring is gone. | 如果手术成功了 打呼会消失 |
[02:55] | And if you die during surgery… | 但如果你手术台上死了 |
[02:59] | …the snoring is gone. | 打呼也会消失 |
[03:02] | It sounds like either way, I finally get some rest. | 所以无论如何 你都不会来烦我了 |
[03:06] | I have to be honest with you Leonard, | 莱纳德 我实话告诉你 |
[03:07] | I’m truly worried. | 我真的很担心 |
[03:09] | I-I told you, there’s nothing to worry about. | 我跟你说了 没什么好担心的 |
[03:12] | Well, I’ve been doing some research | 我去查了些资料 |
[03:13] | and I’ve learned that one in 700,000 people | 每70万做全身麻醉的人中 |
[03:16] | die from general anesthesia. | 就有1人死亡呢 |
[03:18] | Buddy, w… Do you realize that that also means | 兄弟 那你知道这就代表有另外 |
[03:21] | 699,999 people don’t die? | 69万9千9百99人没死吗 |
[03:27] | I suppose that’s true. | 你说得也没错 |
[03:30] | You’re such a glass half-full kind of guy. | 你真是个乐观的人啊 |
[03:35] | I’m going to miss that. | 我会缅怀你的乐观 |
[03:40] | Oh, so, my, uh, parents’ 40th anniversary’s coming up | 我爸妈的结婚40周年纪念日快到了 |
[03:43] | and I can’t think of a thing to get them. | 我想不出该送他们什么 |
[03:45] | Damn, can you imagine | 靠 你能想象 |
[03:47] | being married to someone for 40 years? | 跟一个人结婚40年之久吗 |
[03:53] | Not anymore. | 想象不到了 |
[04:00] | Anyway, any ideas on a gift? | 所以 有什么礼物推荐吗 |
[04:02] | Well, what are some of the things they like? | 他们平常喜欢些什么呢 |
[04:04] | They used to like going to the Mumbai Symphony, | 他们以前喜欢去听孟买爱乐交响乐团 |
[04:07] | but last year my mom thought they were phoning it in. | 去年时 我妈觉得他们只是在草草了事 |
[04:09] | Then my dad said based on their love life, | 我爸说从性生活来看 |
[04:10] | she should know about phoning it in. | 我妈的确是很懂”操操了事” |
[04:14] | – He said that to her? – Well, they weren’t speaking at the time, | -你爸这么跟你妈说话啊 -当时他俩在冷战 |
[04:16] | so he had a servant say it to her. | 所以他让下人去跟她说的 |
[04:19] | Oh, maybe I could make a gift for them. | 或许我能给他俩亲手做个礼物 |
[04:22] | I know how much you guys love the coasters I made for you. | 我知道你们俩非常喜欢我给你们做的杯垫 |
[04:28] | They’re yours in the divorce. | 如果离婚了 杯垫归你 |
[04:34] | Hey. What’re you working on? | 在研究什么呢 |
[04:36] | Remember when I said if you went through with your surgery, | 还记得我跟你说 如果你去做手术 |
[04:39] | there was a one-in-700,000 chance of dying? | 你有70万分之1的几率死亡吗 |
[04:42] | Yeah…? | 然后呢 |
[04:44] | Well, I’ve been crunching the numbers, | 我研究了数据 |
[04:46] | and so far, I’ve gotten your probability of death | 目前我已经把你做手术的死亡率 |
[04:49] | all the way to a sphincter-tightening one in 300. | 提高到了让菊花一紧的300分之1了 |
[04:55] | Great timing. | 说得真是时候 |
[04:56] | My “Check sphincter” light just went on. | 我的”检查菊花”灯刚好亮了呢 |
[05:00] | Leonard, what if you have an allergic reaction | 莱纳德 要是你对外科医生的 |
[05:02] | to the surgeon’s latex gloves? | 乳胶手套产生过敏反应怎么办 |
[05:04] | I’m not allergic to latex. | 我对乳胶不过敏 |
[05:05] | Well, then why don’t you wear the rubber gloves | 那你为什么不戴我给你买的 |
[05:07] | I bought for you to do the dishes? | 洗碗用橡胶手套 |
[05:08] | For the same reason I don’t wear the apron or the hair net. | 跟我不穿围裙不戴发网的理由一样 |
[05:12] | Fine. What about epilepsy? | 好吧 那癫痫呢 |
[05:15] | I don’t have epilepsy, either. | 我也没有癫痫 |
[05:16] | You don’t, but the surgeon might, hmm? | 你是没有 但手术医生可能有啊 |
[05:19] | And your carotid artery is just one shaky scalpel away | 只有手术刀稍微拿不稳 你的颈动脉 |
[05:23] | from becoming the dancing fountain at Disneyland. | 就立刻变成迪士尼的跳舞喷泉 |
[05:26] | Sheldon, do you realize that driving is riskier than surgery? | 谢尔顿 你知道开车比做手术更危险吗 |
[05:29] | I do. I have the drive to the hospital right here. | 我知道 开车去医院的命丧几率在这呢 |
[05:33] | That is if you make it to the car | 前提是你能顺利上车 |
[05:34] | without falling down the stairs. | 没有掉下楼梯摔死 |
[05:37] | And don’t expect me to carry you, I do that enough in life. | 别指望我背[罩]你 我平常够罩着你了 |
[05:41] | Buddy, I-I get that you’re worried about me | 伙计 我知道你是担心我 |
[05:43] | and I-I appreciate that, but I’m not going to die. | 我很谢谢你的好意 但我不会死的 |
[05:46] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[05:47] | I do know that it won’t be from an asteroid strike. | 我肯定知道我不会死于小行星撞地球 |
[05:52] | You know who else said that? | 你知道谁还这么说过吗 |
[05:54] | Every cocky T. Rex currently | 每头自认天下无敌的霸王龙 |
[05:55] | swimming around in the gas tank of your car. | 早化成石油在你汽车油箱里游泳呢 |
[05:59] | I-If there was an asteroid strike, | 如果真有小行星撞地球 |
[06:00] | wouldn’t you die, too? | 那你不也会死吗 |
[06:02] | I don’t know– I’m smart and scrappy, | 那可不好说 我又聪明生命力又强 |
[06:03] | I think I’d find a way. | 我觉得我会活下去 |
[06:08] | Tell you what– the surgery’s not for a week, | 这样吧 离手术还有一周时间 |
[06:10] | I’ll think about it. | 我再好好考虑一下 |
[06:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | And while you’re thinking about it, | 你考虑的时候不妨想想 |
[06:14] | if you have the surgery in Nicaragua during monsoon season, | 如果你暴雨季节在尼加拉瓜做手术 |
[06:17] | I can practically guarantee your death. | 我可以打包票 你必死无疑 |
[06:24] | Yes. Okay. | 是 好的 |
[06:27] | I-I understand. | 我明白 |
[06:29] | Of course, yes. | 当然 是的 |
[06:30] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[06:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:33] | So I found this fencing school in Burbank | 我发现伯班克市有一个击剑学校 |
[06:37] | that has a Jedi class. | 开有绝地武士教学班 |
[06:41] | And if you’re cool being the only adults there, | 如果你不介意是那个班里唯一的大人 |
[06:43] | they said they are. | 那他们很乐意接收你 |
[06:46] | Dude, my parents just split up. | 兄弟 我的父母刚离婚了 |
[06:48] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:49] | Uh, that was my dad on the phone. | 刚才是我爸的电话 |
[06:50] | He moved out. | 他搬出去了 |
[06:52] | Oh, my God, I… I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[06:56] | I mean, if you’re not up to it, we don’t have to go out, | 如果你不想去 我们可以不出去 |
[06:58] | we can just hang here. | 待在家里也行 |
[07:00] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[07:01] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:02] | As long as they’re happy, I’m happy. | 只要他们开心 我就开心 |
[07:05] | And when I get to see them for the holidays, | 等我节假日回去看他们时 |
[07:07] | I’ll get to celebrate Diwali twice– | 我得过两次印度排灯节 |
[07:09] | one at each house. | 一人家里过一次 |
[07:13] | That’s double the Diwali. | 那就变成了”双”排灯节 |
[07:16] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[07:18] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[07:18] | You don’t look okay. | 你看起来可不像哦 |
[07:19] | How can I be okay? I come from a broken home. | 怎么可能会没事 我是一个家庭破碎的小孩 |
[07:25] | The doctor said I should be out of surgery by 10:00. | 医生说10点我手术就做完了 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:29] | And Sheldon really believes | 谢尔顿真的会相信 |
[07:31] | we’re at a public swimming pool? | 我们去公共泳池游泳了吗 |
[07:34] | He was so busy figuring out | 他肯定会忙着算 |
[07:36] | how many parts per million of urine we’d be floating around in, | 我们泡在含百万分之多少的尿液里 |
[07:38] | he didn’t even question it. | 没空起疑心 |
[07:41] | 18 parts per million. | 百万分之18 |
[07:45] | And he’s still doing it. | 他仍执意要去 |
[07:47] | Don’t worry about that. I’m happy to take you to work. | 别管他们啦 我很开心能载你去上班 |
[07:50] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | And Leonard never lets me have French toast sticks in the car. | 莱纳德从来不准我在车里吃法式吐司条 |
[07:55] | I can’t have syrupy fingers, | 我不能有沾上糖浆的手指 |
[07:57] | but he can do the backstroke in a toilet bowl. | 但他却能在马桶里仰泳 |
[08:02] | It’s nice they’re getting exercise. | 他们锻炼身体也是好事啊 |
[08:05] | Although now that I think about it, | 现在仔细想想 |
[08:07] | Leonard would never go swimming in public | 莱纳德去公共场合游泳时 |
[08:09] | without his swim shirt. | 一定会穿上他的游泳衣 |
[08:13] | I’m sure he brought it. | 他肯定带了 |
[08:14] | No, but last year, at Magic Mountain, | 不可能 去年在魔术山游乐场 |
[08:17] | he got such a bad sunburn, | 他严重晒伤 |
[08:18] | we had to cut him out of it. | 得把泳衣剪掉才能脱下来 |
[08:22] | He probably got a new one. Finish your breakfast. | 他可能买了新的 快吃你的早餐 |
[08:24] | Look, there’s an entire section of my dashboard | 瞧 我仪表板上有一整块区域 |
[08:26] | that doesn’t have any syrup on it. | 没有糖浆哦 快去乱沾 |
[08:29] | You’re acting odd. Why? | 你举止好奇怪 怎么了 |
[08:32] | I’m odd all the time, everyone knows that. | 我向来举止古怪 每个人都知道 |
[08:35] | Just last night, I tried to see how many fava beans | 昨晚我还往自己嘴里塞蚕豆 |
[08:37] | I could fit in my mouth. | 试试到底能塞多少颗呢 |
[08:40] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[08:42] | 28. | 28颗 |
[08:44] | – Come on. – Fifty-six. | -老实点 -其实是56颗啦 |
[08:47] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[08:49] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[08:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:53] | Don’t get upset, but… | 别生气哦 |
[08:55] | an earlier appointment opened up for Leonard | 莱纳德得到一个提前做手术的机会 |
[08:57] | and he’s getting the surgery right now. | 现在他应该在手术中了吧 |
[09:05] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:12] | Take me to Leonard. | 载我去找莱纳德 |
[09:13] | Just go to work, he’ll be fine. | 你就乖乖上班吧 他会没事的 |
[09:15] | Amy, he’s my best friend, | 艾米 他是我最好的朋友 |
[09:17] | and if you don’t take me, I’m going there anyway. | 就算你不载我去 我也一定会去 |
[09:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | It’s sweet that you care about him so much. | 你真是位好朋友 这么关心他 |
[09:25] | I do. | 没错 |
[09:27] | And I wouldn’t be able to forgive myself, | 万一他有什么不测 |
[09:28] | if something happened to him | 我一定无法原谅自己 |
[09:30] | and I wasn’t at his bedside to say, “I told you so.” | 不能在他床边跟他说 “我就说吧” |
[09:46] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[09:47] | We had a really nice swim. | 我们游得很开心哦 |
[09:49] | Oh, stop it. | 省省吧 |
[09:52] | I assume this medical center’s already treated | 我猜医疗中心肯定治好 |
[09:54] | the burns on your bottom from the recent pants fire. | 你今天裤子着火屁股被烧伤的地方了吧 |
[09:54] | 源自童谣”Liar liar, pants on fire.” “骗子骗子 裤子着火” | |
[09:59] | ‘Cause I’m a liar, liar? | 因为我是骗子吗 |
[10:00] | That’s for the fire marshal to determine. | 这得由消防队长来判定 |
[10:04] | You had to tell him? | 你非得告诉他吗 |
[10:05] | He wore me down. | 他死缠烂打 |
[10:07] | And I was distracted. | 再加上我意乱情迷 |
[10:08] | He has on extra baby powder today. | 他今天用了比较多婴儿爽身粉 |
[10:12] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[10:13] | He’s still in surgery. | 还在做手术 |
[10:16] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:17] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[10:20] | That is sticky. | 怎么黏糊糊的 |
[10:24] | Come on, let’s talk about something other than the surgery. | 好了 我们聊点手术以外的事情吧 |
[10:27] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:29] | Penny, did you and Leonard ever discuss funeral arrangements? | 佩妮 你和莱纳德讨论过葬礼的安排吗 |
[10:35] | I think she meant something a little happier. | 她是说聊点开心的事情 |
[10:38] | I suppose we could try to make it a celebration, | 我们是可以当成喜事庆祝一番 |
[10:41] | but he died so young. | 可他是英年早逝 |
[10:47] | – Knock, knock. Hi. – Hey. | -有人吗 -好啊 |
[10:49] | What brings you by? | 你们怎么来了 |
[10:52] | muffin much. | 松饼[没什么]的事儿 |
[10:56] | Told you– not funny. | 告诉过你了 不好笑 |
[10:59] | He’s just not laughing | 他不笑 |
[11:00] | because he’s feeling… blue berry. | 是因为他感觉”难”莓 |
[11:06] | Tough crowd. | 好难取悦 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. This is very sweet. Thanks. | 抱歉 你们真好 谢谢 |
[11:12] | So, how you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:13] | Better. I guess the news just | 现在没事了 这件事情 |
[11:15] | hit me a lot harder than I expected. | 比我想象中给我的打击更大 |
[11:17] | Well, of course. | 当然 |
[11:18] | I would be devastated if my parents split up. | 如果我的父母分手了 我肯定会崩溃 |
[11:21] | Why? Your father barely speaks to your mother. | 为什么 你父亲几乎不和你母亲说话 |
[11:24] | Well, at least he stuck around, | 至少他还在我们身边 |
[11:25] | not like your dad, who just took off. | 不像你父亲 一走了之 |
[11:28] | As you can see, we’re here to cheer you up. | 如你所见 我们是来逗你开心的 |
[11:32] | Sorry, Raj. | 抱歉 拉杰 |
[11:33] | Do you have any sense of what happened with your folks? | 你知道你爸妈是怎么回事吗 |
[11:36] | I think, over time, they started to resent each other, | 日子一天天过去 他们开始互相怨恨 |
[11:39] | and instead of talking about the things that bothered them, | 他们没有好好解决两人之间的矛盾 |
[11:41] | they kept it bottled up, | 反而将其压在心底 |
[11:42] | and the hate just grew. | 怨恨日渐加深 |
[11:44] | It’s a shame they spent all that time unhappy. | 他们在一起的日子一直不开心 真是太可怜了 |
[11:48] | But sometimes, | 不过有时候 |
[11:49] | there’s muffin you can do about it. | 你也无能为”松饼”[力] |
[11:54] | You get it, right? | 你懂的 对吧 |
[12:00] | Oh, it’s nice you got him that. | 你真好 还给他带了礼物 |
[12:02] | Oh, this isn’t for Leonard, no. | 这不是给莱纳德的 |
[12:04] | Amy bought it for me. | 这是艾米买给我的 |
[12:09] | Stubbed his toe on the revolving door on the way in. | 进来的时候 他的脚趾头踢到了旋转门 |
[12:11] | You know those confounded things make me dizzy. | 你知道那些转来转去的事物会让我头晕 |
[12:14] | Who told you to keep going around? | 谁让你一直跟着门转 |
[12:17] | There was a large plant in the lobby. | 大厅里有一株很大的植物 |
[12:19] | It kept looking like the outside. | 老让我觉得那是外边 |
[12:23] | Okay, listen, when Leonard comes out, | 听我说 莱纳德出来的时候 |
[12:24] | he is not gonna feel great, | 他肯定会不太好受 |
[12:25] | so, please don’t give him a hard time. | 所以请别让他更难受 |
[12:27] | Penny has a good point. | 佩妮说得对 |
[12:29] | This is like the man in the supermarket | 他就像在超市里遇到的那个 |
[12:31] | with the goiter on his neck. | 脖子上有甲状腺肿的人 |
[12:32] | Whatever you’re thinking, just keep it to yourself. | 不管你心里怎么想 不要说出来 |
[12:36] | It was like a grapefruit. | 肿得像个葡萄柚 |
[12:39] | And I’m sure he knew that | 人家自己心里知道 |
[12:41] | before you held a grapefruit up next to it. | 不需要你拿个葡萄柚去他脖子旁比较 |
[12:44] | Well, I’m not making any promises. | 我可不敢保证什么 |
[12:46] | Not only did Leonard take what I feel is an unnecessary risk, | 莱纳德不仅做了我认为无用的危险之事 |
[12:49] | he deceived me. | 他还欺骗了我 |
[12:50] | Okay, the reason he deceived you is | 他欺骗你 |
[12:51] | you were being a pain in the ass. | 是因为你让人蛋疼 |
[12:53] | The reason I was being a pain in the B is | 我会这么烦人是因为 |
[12:55] | because I was worried about him, and no one else was. | 我担心他 而你们都不担心 |
[12:57] | Really? You won’t even say “A”? | 不是吧 “蛋”疼你都说不出口 |
[12:59] | You bet your sweet B I won’t. | 打死我都不说这词 |
[13:02] | Obviously, I care about Leonard. | 我当然关心莱纳德 |
[13:04] | I’m gonna spend the rest of my life with him. | 我会和他一起度过余生呢 |
[13:05] | And I’m not? | 我就不会吗 |
[13:11] | It’s an earthquake. | 是地震 |
[13:12] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[13:13] | Sheldon, it was just a little tremor. | 谢尔顿 只是小小的震动 |
[13:15] | A little tremor that turns routine sinus surgery | 小小的震动就会把简单的鼻窦手术 |
[13:18] | into a frontal lobotomy. | 变成危险的额叶切除手术 |
[13:23] | Oh, I don’t care for this at all. | 我才不管什么地震呢 |
[13:25] | Oh, I need to see he’s okay. | 我要去看看他怎么样了 |
[13:28] | Sheldon, you can’t go back there. | 谢尔顿 你不能进去 |
[13:29] | Try and stop me! | 来啊 阻止我 |
[13:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:35] | Why didn’t you stop me?! | 为什么不阻止我 |
[13:41] | Can I tell you something? | 我跟你说点事 |
[13:42] | This whole thing with Raj’s parents | 拉杰父母的事情 |
[13:44] | just got me a little worried about us. | 让我有点担心我们 |
[13:47] | What are you talking about? We’re fine. | 你说什么呢 我们很好啊 |
[13:49] | And Raj’s parents probably split up because of Raj. | 拉杰父母会分手有可能是因为拉杰 |
[13:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:55] | They always say the children aren’t to blame, but… | 人们总说不该怪孩子 但是… |
[13:59] | Come on. | 这人啊 |
[14:04] | I’m not joking, Howie. | 我不是开玩笑 华仔 |
[14:05] | You heard what he said about his parents. | 你也听到了他说的他父母的事情 |
[14:07] | It was the little things they kept bottled up. | 都是些小事 积压久了便爆发 |
[14:09] | I don’t want that to happen to us. | 我可不想我们变成那样 |
[14:12] | How can I convince you it won’t? | 你怎么才肯相信我们不会 |
[14:14] | Well, is there anything about me you’re keeping inside? | 你对我有什么意见没有说出来的吗 |
[14:18] | I’m not answering that. | 我不会回答的 |
[14:19] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[14:24] | So there are things you don’t like. | 所以你对我有意见 |
[14:26] | And here I am in the trap. | 我已经踩进陷阱夹里了 |
[14:31] | You just keep talking. | 你继续说 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna chew my leg off. | 我要啃断腿来逃生了 |
[14:35] | Just tell me one thing that bothers you, | 就告诉我一件你不满意的事 |
[14:37] | and I promise I won’t get mad. | 我保证不生气 |
[14:39] | Okay. The truth is… | 好吧 事实上 |
[14:41] | sometimes… you’re too… | 有时候…你太过… |
[14:44] | beautiful. | 美丽 |
[14:48] | Howie, be serious. | 华仔 严肃点 |
[14:50] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[14:52] | I really don’t like | 我实在不喜欢 |
[14:54] | how your wings poke me when we sleep | 睡觉时被你的翅膀戳醒 |
[14:57] | ’cause you’re an angel. | 因为你是坠落凡间的天使 |
[15:01] | Okay, fine, maybe it was a bad idea. | 好吧 也许这个提议不怎么样 |
[15:03] | I just don’t think the secret to a happy marriage | 我只是不觉得幸福婚姻的秘诀 |
[15:05] | is going out of our way to criticize each other. | 是互相批评对方 |
[15:08] | Although, there are ways to improve our communication. | 不过 要加强沟通的方法很多 |
[15:12] | One thing I learned when I was in couples therapy was… | 我曾经在伴侣心理治疗那里学到过… |
[15:15] | Who were you in couples therapy with? | 你和谁一起去的伴侣心理治疗 |
[15:17] | Not important. | 这不重要 |
[15:20] | Was it your mom? | 是和你妈吗 |
[15:21] | Not important. | 这不重要 |
[15:23] | It was your mom. | 所以是和你妈了 |
[15:26] | Anyway, the therapist had us tell each other | 总之 治疗师让我们互相倾诉 |
[15:29] | what we loved about one another. | 喜欢对方的哪一点 |
[15:31] | Oh, that’s so sweet! | 这方法好贴心 |
[15:33] | I want to do that. | 我想试试这个 |
[15:35] | All right. | 好啊 |
[15:37] | Okay, um… | 那么… |
[15:38] | I love that you make me laugh. | 我喜欢你能逗我开心 |
[15:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | And I love that you’re strong and independent. | 我喜欢你自强又自立 |
[15:47] | And yet, I still love when you hold a door for me. | 但我也喜欢你会帮我撑着门 |
[15:50] | I love that I’m kind of a slob around here, and… | 我喜欢我在家里好吃懒做 |
[15:54] | you’re okay with that. | 你却毫不介意 |
[16:00] | Uh-huh. | 呵呵 |
[16:03] | And I love that I work and do all the cleaning, | 我喜欢我又得工作又得做家务 |
[16:06] | and you’re okay with that. | 你却毫不介意 |
[16:10] | See, I am. | 我还真不介意 |
[16:11] | Isn’t this great? | 这方法好极了对不对 |
[16:16] | Come on, smile. | 快点 笑一个 |
[16:17] | This is gonna be my Christmas card. | 我要用这照片当今年的圣诞卡 |
[16:24] | You know this is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[16:27] | How is it my fault? | 怎么是我的错 |
[16:31] | I told you not to get the surgery. | 我告诉你别去做手术了 |
[16:33] | Okay, first of all, the surgery was a success, | 首先 手术非常成功 |
[16:37] | and secondly, I didn’t even want you there. | 其次 我根本不想要你去 |
[16:41] | I don’t know which hurts worse– | 我不知道哪里更痛 |
[16:42] | my nose or my heart. | 我的鼻子还是我的心 |
[16:46] | Well, I’m done speaking to you. | 够了 我不想跟你说话了 |
[16:47] | Don’t be like that. | 别这样 |
[16:48] | You two need to talk this out. | 你们俩必须谈清楚 |
[16:50] | Yeah, ’cause you sound really funny. | 没错 因为你俩声音太搞笑了 |
[16:55] | Sheldon, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the surgery, | 谢尔顿 我为没告诉你手术的事道歉 |
[16:58] | but you were worried about nothing. | 但你根本是瞎操心 |
[17:00] | Oh, you’re hardly out of the woods, no. | 你别以为自己脱离险境了 |
[17:02] | You still run the risk of infection, a blood clot, | 你还有可能手术感染 出现血栓 |
[17:05] | the possibility that an inattentive surgeon | 还有手术疏忽使得蜘蛛爬进 |
[17:07] | let a barn spider lay eggs in your nose. | 你的鼻子产卵的风险 |
[17:12] | The minute you sneeze web, I’m moving out. | 你只要擤出蜘蛛网来 我立马就搬家 |
[17:15] | I never thought I’d say these words, | 我从没想过自己会说这些话 |
[17:17] | but come on, nose spider! | 拜托你快来吧 鼻蜘蛛 |
[17:21] | Who are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[17:22] | You were so panicked Leonard was gonna die, | 你多害怕莱纳德会死啊 |
[17:24] | you’ll never leave him. | 你永远离不开他的 |
[17:25] | Sheldon will move out eventually. | 谢尔顿终究会搬出去的 |
[17:27] | Yeah, once he figures out how to work a door. | 没错 等他学会如何开门以后 |
[17:31] | I was not panicked, and I am not overly attached to Leonard. | 我没有害怕 我也不依赖莱纳德 |
[17:34] | You were so worried that you smashed your face | 你担心得不顾自己破相 |
[17:36] | trying to check on me. | 都要进来看我 |
[17:38] | You love me. | 你是爱我滴 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Tell me those aren’t the words of a man | 你们说这人是不是脑子被蜘蛛啃了 |
[17:43] | with a spider eating its way through his brain. | 才能说出这种话来 |
[17:46] | Amy, you’re a neuroscientist. | 艾米 你是神经学家 |
[17:48] | Crack his skull open, spray some Raid in there. | 把他的头颅砸开 洒点杀虫剂进去 |
[17:54] | I love that you take pride in your looks, | 我喜欢你总喜欢精心打扮 |
[17:56] | even when I have to pee in the morning, | 就算是我早上尿急的时候 |
[17:57] | and you’re in there spending an hour on your hair. | 你也能在厕所花费1小时梳头 |
[18:01] | I love that you’re too good to pee in the kitchen sink. | 我喜欢你太娇贵不肯在厨房水槽尿尿的态度 |
[18:06] | I love that you have the confidence to speak, | 我喜欢你有完全不过脑子 |
[18:08] | even without giving it an ounce of thought. | 就高谈阔论的那种自信 |
[18:13] | And I love how your hair is always on the soap. | 我喜欢你头发全都沾在香皂上 |
[18:15] | It’s like washing myself with a hamster. | 搞得我像捏着只仓鼠洗澡一样 |
[18:20] | Hey, guys. Sorry I am so late. | 两位 抱歉我来晚了 |
[18:23] | I was on the phone with my mother. | 我刚才跟我妈通电话呢 |
[18:25] | Oh, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[18:27] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[18:28] | She bought the book Eat, Pray, Love | 她买了本《饭·祷·爱》 |
[18:30] | and used it to set my father’s Mercedes on fire. | 然后用它把我爸的奔驰烧了 |
[18:35] | So, what’s up with you guys? | 你们俩在干嘛呢 |
[18:38] | We’re just saying all the things we love about each other. | 我们在聊喜欢对方的哪些地方 |
[18:41] | Oh, like you and I did at couples therapy. | 哇 我俩在伴侣心理治疗时也做过 |
[18:53] | Ooh, what’d you get? | 你买了什么啊 |
[18:54] | Oh, I ordered it before your surgery. | 我在你手术前订的 |
[18:57] | It’s the urn I was going to put you in. | 是准备安置你的骨灰坛 |
[19:02] | Okay, that’s morbid. | 这太变态了 |
[19:03] | Send it back. | 把它退回去 |
[19:04] | I can’t send it back– I had it engraved. | 这不能退货 我字都刻好了 |
[19:09] | “Here lie the ashes of Leonard Hofstadter. | “莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德长眠于此 |
[19:12] | He thought he was right, but his roommate knew better.” | 他自以为是 却不及室友睿智” |
[19:18] | That’s funny. | 这个好笑 |
[19:20] | Boy, I’m gonna miss these painkillers. | 老天 我会想念这些让人嗨的止痛药 |
[19:23] | Hey, why did you get two? | 你干嘛买两个 |
[19:26] | – “I’m with stupid.” – Oh, that one’s mine. | -“我旁边那货是笨蛋” -那个是我的 |