时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, hey, we ran into your mom at Benihana last night. | 我们昨晚在铁板烧店碰见你妈了 |
[00:06] | Uh, yeah, she loves that place. | 是啊 她超爱去那里 |
[00:08] | Every time they flip a shrimp in the air, | 每次大厨把大虾翻炒到空中时 |
[00:10] | she practically leaps out of her seat to catch it. | 她会一个飞扑上去叼住 |
[00:13] | That’s why I don’t take her to the Seaworld. | 所以我从不带她去海洋公园[喂海豚] |
[00:17] | I know you don’t want to hear it, | 我知道你不想听到这事 |
[00:18] | but she was there with Stuart. | 但是她是跟斯图尔特一起去的 |
[00:20] | That’s fine. I don’t care. | 随便啊 我又无所谓 |
[00:22] | It doesn’t bug you when they go out on dates? | 他们出去约会你不会不爽吗 |
[00:24] | They’re not dating. | 他们不是约会 |
[00:25] | They’re just two friends who went out to dinner. | 只是两个朋友一起出去吃饭 |
[00:28] | And then went back to the home they share | 吃完一起回他们共住的房子 |
[00:30] | where they probably fell asleep | 没准睡觉时两人还穿着 |
[00:31] | in the matching pajamas she got them | 你妈妈买的情侣睡衣 |
[00:33] | because they both just love penguins. | 因为他们俩都喜欢企鹅 |
[00:37] | Hey, lots of people wear matching pajamas who aren’t dating. | 很多不是情侣的人也穿着情侣睡衣啊 |
[00:41] | Like who? | 比如说 |
[00:42] | Like you and your dog. | 你和你的狗 |
[00:45] | Don’t rule out the dating. | 话别说太早哦 |
[00:48] | Fine, it bothers me. | 行 我心里超不爽 |
[00:51] | You happy? | 你们高兴了吧 |
[00:52] | You think you’ve got problems. | 你这问题算什么啊 |
[00:54] | The gibbon is the only member of the ape family | 长臂猿是人猿总科中 |
[00:57] | not classified as a great ape. | 唯一不是大猿的猿类 |
[01:02] | How is this helpful? | 你这话对我有啥帮助 |
[01:03] | All the non-human apes are classified | 所有非人类的猩猩 |
[01:05] | as great apes except one. | 全都归在人猿总科下的人科里 |
[01:07] | That means | 这就表示 |
[01:08] | taxonomists created the entire category of lesser ape | 分类学家创造了小猿这个分类 |
[01:11] | just to single out the poor gibbon | 来孤立可怜的长臂猿 |
[01:13] | as the weird kid on the playground. | 他就像操场上被排挤的小孩 |
[01:16] | Now there’s a hairy little fellow with a genuine beef. | 这些毛茸茸的小伙心中才是真不爽呢 |
[01:20] | But the gibbon doesn’t know what it’s categorized as. | 但是长臂猿们不知道自己被分类成什么 |
[01:23] | It doesn’t even know it’s called a gibbon. | 它们都不知道自己叫长臂猿 |
[01:25] | True. | 这倒是 |
[01:27] | Sorry, kid, you’ve got it worse than a gibbon. | 抱歉 兄台 你比长臂猿还惨 |
[01:59] | We brought snacks for movie night. | 电影之夜我们带零食来了 |
[02:00] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[02:01] | I don’t suppose you also brought napkins, clean bowls, | 你们不会顺便还带了餐巾纸 干净的碗 |
[02:03] | utensils and a roll of toilet paper. | 餐具外加一卷厕纸吧 |
[02:05] | Right here. | 还真带了 |
[02:08] | You guys are the best. | 你们最好了 |
[02:10] | What’s with the clothes? | 这些衣服是怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Well, with all the new stuff I bought for work, | 我为了工作买了不少职业装 |
[02:12] | I needed to make room in my closet. | 衣橱得清出一些空位啊 |
[02:14] | I meant why are they folded? | 我是问这次衣服怎么是叠好的 |
[02:16] | But whatever. | 不过随便吧 |
[02:18] | Ooh, what’s this? | 这件是干嘛的 |
[02:21] | That, believe it or not, is my prom dress. | 说了怕你们不信 那是我当年的毕业舞会裙 |
[02:24] | Wow, you still have it? | 你还留着啊 |
[02:26] | I just assumed it was balled up | 我还以为会急忙中被揉成一团 |
[02:27] | in the corner of a barn somewhere. | 丢到谷仓的某个角落去了 |
[02:34] | What kind of teenager did you think I was? | 你把我当年想成是哪种人了啊 |
[02:36] | – Slutty. – Easy. | -淫荡 -风骚 |
[02:39] | The word is “popular.” | 那是叫”受欢迎”好吗 |
[02:43] | How was your prom? Did you go? | 你当年的舞会如何 你去了吗 |
[02:45] | No, but I was on clean-up crew. | 没 但我去打扫了 |
[02:46] | Aw, that’s sad. | 太可怜了 |
[02:48] | No, it was okay. | 不会 其实也还行 |
[02:50] | The DJ let me dance one slow song with my mop | DJ在收工前 让我与我的拖把 |
[02:52] | before he shut down. | 共舞了一曲慢歌 |
[02:55] | Whenever I see a bucket of dirty water, | 每当我看到一桶脏水 |
[02:57] | I still hear “Lady in Red.” | 耳边还会响起那曲《红衣女郎》 |
[03:03] | My prom was pretty terrible, too. | 我当年的舞会也挺糟糕 |
[03:05] | I was so excited about my date, | 当时我超兴奋那个男生来约我 |
[03:06] | but it turned out he only asked me | 结果发现他是为了泡我朋友 |
[03:07] | ’cause he liked my friend. | 所以才来约我 |
[03:09] | He spent the whole night talking about her. | 他一整个晚上都在聊我的朋友 |
[03:11] | Okay, we get it, you had a friend and a date. | 行行行 你有朋友又有人约 |
[03:13] | Stop bragging. | 少显摆了好吗 |
[03:16] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓啦 |
[03:16] | Prom is silly anyways. | 毕业舞会蠢爆了 |
[03:18] | Easy for you to say; | 你说当然容易 |
[03:19] | you probably went with the captain of the football team. | 你当年估计是跟橄榄球队队长一起去的 |
[03:21] | No. | 才不是 |
[03:23] | I just made out with him a little | 我只是趁他的舞伴喝吐时 |
[03:24] | while his date was puking. | 偷偷跟他亲热了一番 |
[03:27] | My date would’ve had to clean that up. | 那呕吐物就会是我的舞伴拖把来清理 |
[03:31] | Ooh, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:33] | Maybe we can have, like, a prom do-over. | 我们可以来一个二次舞会啊 |
[03:35] | Oh, that would be so much fun. | 那应该会很好玩吧 |
[03:37] | We could decorate the roof and make the guys wear tuxedos. | 我们可以布置一下屋顶 让他们穿晚礼服 |
[03:40] | Ooh, and get our hair done, and slow-dance. | 我们也去弄好头发 然后与他们跳慢舞 |
[03:43] | Okay, guys, trust me, | 两位 相信我 |
[03:43] | as someone who’s been to, like, seven proms, | 作为去过大概有七场毕业舞会的人 |
[03:45] | it is never as good as you want it to be. | 舞会永远不会如你们想象中那般美好 |
[03:48] | You went to seven proms? | 你去了七场舞会吗 |
[03:50] | Yeah, let’s see. | 对 我想想 |
[03:51] | Uh, four “Under the Seas,” Two “Enchanted Evenings,” | 四场”深海主题” 两场”魔法奇缘” |
[03:54] | and one “Night to Remember” | 一场”难忘之夜” |
[03:56] | that… I cannot remember for the life of me. | 那一夜我可是喝到一点都记不得 |
[04:04] | Hey, where’s Bernadette? | 伯纳黛特呢 |
[04:05] | She and Amy are out dress shopping for their prom thing. | 她跟艾米出去买舞会的礼服了 |
[04:07] | Oh, yeah, I got that Evite. | 我有收到电邮邀请 |
[04:09] | Ever since I saw Pretty in Pink, | 我看完《红粉佳人》后 |
[04:09] | 1986年青春爱情校园电影 片中有毕业舞会桥段 | |
[04:10] | I’ve wanted to go to an American prom. | 我也好想参加美国人的毕业舞会 |
[04:14] | But then I saw Carrie, | 但看完《魔女嘉丽》 |
[04:14] | 惊悚电影 有1976与2013两个版本 片中女主角在舞会上展开了一场大屠杀 | |
[04:15] | and I did not want to go to an American prom. | 我又一点都不想参加美国的毕业舞会了 |
[04:18] | But then I saw Never Been Kissed, | 但我又看了《一吻定江山》 |
[04:19] | and I’m back on the prom bandwagon. | 我又重新想参加毕业舞会了 |
[04:23] | This prom thing’s been a real roller coaster. | 毕业舞会这事真让我的心大起大落啊 |
[04:26] | Bernie’s really excited. | 妮妮很兴奋呢 |
[04:28] | I-I could tell because her voice got so high, | 我知道她兴奋是因为她声音变超尖 |
[04:30] | the beagle next door started howling. | 隔壁的狗听到都开始狗嚎了 |
[04:35] | Did you go to your prom? | 你有去毕业舞会吗 |
[04:36] | No. | 没 |
[04:37] | I had a date with a proper education. | 因为我与当个好学生有个约会 |
[04:41] | Instead of a tuxedo, I dressed myself in good habits. | 比起一身燕尾服 我养成一身好习惯 |
[04:45] | Instead of spiked punch, | 比起掺了烈酒的潘趣酒 |
[04:47] | I enjoyed the intoxicating flavor of knowledge. | 我更喜欢知识醉人的味道 |
[04:50] | Instead of dancing in a gym, | 比起在体育馆里跳舞 |
[04:52] | I shook my booty to the seductive rhythms… | 我更愿意随着AP微积分诱人的节奏 |
[04:54] | Okay, okay. | 够了够了 |
[04:56] | …of AP Calculus. | …抖屁股 |
[05:01] | How come you’re not shopping with Amy and Bernadette? | 你怎么没有跟艾米和伯纳黛特一起去采购呢 |
[05:03] | Let me guess, you think the whole idea is lame? | 我来猜猜 你觉得这个舞会主意烂爆了 |
[05:05] | Well, who cares what I think? What do you think? | 不要管我怎么想 你觉得如何 |
[05:07] | Hmm, to be honest, | 老实说 |
[05:09] | it’s kind of a dream come true to go to even a fake prom | 即使这是个假的毕业舞会 但能有你这么美的舞伴 |
[05:12] | with a woman as beautiful as you. | 也算是美梦成真吧 |
[05:14] | Ugh, thanks a lot. | 真是谢谢了 |
[05:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:18] | Well, now I can’t blow this thing off without being a bitch. | 要是我说不想参加 不就成了坏女人了吗 |
[05:22] | That sounds like a “Yes”! | 所以说她答应了 |
[05:28] | Ooh, every single person RSVP’d “Yes.” | 每一位受邀的人都回复说参加 |
[05:31] | This is so exciting! | 真是太让人激动了 |
[05:32] | Isn’t this exciting? | 你说是不是呀 |
[05:38] | Yep. | 是 |
[05:40] | Look, even Stuart’s bringing a date. | 就连斯尔图特都要带舞伴来 |
[05:42] | I wonder who it is. | 真好奇那人是谁 |
[05:43] | You know exactly who it is. | 你明明知道那人是谁 |
[05:45] | He’s gonna bring my mom. | 我妈就是他的舞伴 |
[05:46] | Why did you even invite him? | 你干嘛要邀请他啊 |
[05:48] | Because he’s our friend, and you two need to get along. | 因为他是我们的朋友 你们俩必须和睦相处 |
[05:51] | And why can’t he take your mom? | 再说了 他为什么不能带你妈来 |
[05:52] | You took her to your prom. | 你毕业舞会的时候不也带了吗 |
[05:56] | I didn’t “Take” her; she was a chaperone. | 我没有”带”她去 她是去”监护”我 |
[05:59] | I saw a picture of you two dancing together. | 我见过一张你们一起跳舞的照片 |
[06:02] | W-What was I gonna do? | 不能怪我 |
[06:03] | They were playing our song! | 当时在播我们爱的主打歌 |
[06:07] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[06:12] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:13] | Stuart, we have to talk. | 斯尔图特 我们得谈谈 |
[06:15] | This thing with you and my mom, | 你跟我妈那点事儿 |
[06:18] | I-I hate it. | 让我超不爽 |
[06:19] | It’s making me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[06:21] | You and I were friends for years, | 你我是多年的朋友了 |
[06:23] | and now you’re bringing my mother to a party | 如今你却要带我妈去参加 |
[06:26] | I’m going to?! | 我也在场的舞会 |
[06:27] | What the hell?! | 太离谱了吧 |
[06:28] | I’m not bringing your mother, I have a date. | 我没有要带你妈去啊 我有其他舞伴 |
[06:32] | Oh, so now you’re cheating on my mother? | 所以你现在是背着我妈偷吃吗 |
[06:38] | Wha-What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么呀 |
[06:40] | There’s nothing weird going on with me and your mother. | 我和你妈之前完全不存在任何逾越之举 |
[06:43] | Stewie, your bath is getting cold! | 图仔 你的洗澡水要凉了哦 |
[06:48] | I got to go, bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[06:53] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[06:54] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[06:55] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[06:57] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[06:58] | Penny. | 佩妮 |
[07:00] | You knocked more than usual. | 今天敲门的次数比平时多呀 |
[07:01] | Next time I might be in a rush, | 下次我可能有急事 |
[07:03] | it’s good to have a few in the bank. | 先多敲两下存着吧 |
[07:05] | Okay, what’s up? | 找我干嘛 |
[07:06] | I’d like to discuss this party | 我想跟你讨论下 |
[07:08] | that Amy and Bernadette are throwing. | 艾米和伯纳黛特举办的这个舞会 |
[07:10] | Since you and I are both reluctant to go, | 既然我和你都不想参加 |
[07:13] | I think I’ve come up with a perfect way for us to enjoy it. | 我想到了一个让我们乐在其中的完美方法 |
[07:17] | Great, how? | 好呀 怎么做 |
[07:18] | We pretend we’re aliens. | 假装我们是外星人 |
[07:23] | I’m not the best at reading facial cues, | 我不擅长阅读面部表情 |
[07:25] | but I’m gonna say that you love it and want to hear more. | 但我猜你很喜欢这主意 并想深入了解它 |
[07:30] | Now, in the beloved novel | 在受人喜爱的小说 |
[07:32] | Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, | 《银河系漫游指南》中 |
[07:33] | an alien named Ford Prefect pretended to be human | 一位叫福特·派法特的外星人为了混进人类世界 |
[07:37] | in order to blend in | 假扮人类 |
[07:38] | so that he could write an entry about Earth | 目的就是为替《银河系漫游指南》 |
[07:40] | for The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, | 写一本地球指南 |
[07:42] | which is a travel book within the actual book, | 而这本旅游指南恰恰是一本真书的一部分 |
[07:45] | which is also called | 而那本真书名字就叫 |
[07:46] | The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. | 《银河系漫游指南》 |
[07:49] | Okay, just one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[07:52] | What? | 你说什么 |
[07:54] | My point is, pretending to be an alien is | 我的意思是 假装外星人 |
[07:57] | a valuable coping mechanism I’ve used many times. | 是我使用过多次非常有用的应对机制 |
[08:00] | I did it the first time I went to see you in a play. | 我第一次去看你演出时就用过 |
[08:04] | You had no idea Commander Umfrumf | 你根本不知道观众里有 |
[08:07] | of Ceti Alpha Three was in the audience. | 来自天囷星的指挥官 |
[08:10] | Oh, d-don’t worry, he gave you seven thumbs up. | 别担心 他竖起七根大拇指叫好哦 |
[08:15] | Here’s a question– | 那么问题来了 |
[08:16] | as an alien pretending to be human, | 作为假扮人类的外星人 |
[08:18] | are you planning to engage in any | 你打算跟艾米遵循 |
[08:20] | post-prom mating rituals with Amy? | 舞会后人类交配的惯例吗 |
[08:27] | There are post-prom mating rituals? | 舞会后还有交配的惯例吗 |
[08:31] | Not always. | 也不尽然啦 |
[08:32] | Unless your date drives a van with an air mattress, | 但如果你舞伴的货车上有充气床垫 |
[08:34] | then always. | 那就是惯例啦 |
[08:38] | Well, if it’s part of the prom experience, then I’m open to it. | 如果这是舞会体验的一部分 那我愿意接受 |
[08:42] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢吧 |
[08:44] | I may be an alien, but I have urges. | 我或许是个外星人 但我也有冲动啊 |
[08:48] | If Amy wants to copulate by firing her eggs into space, | 如果艾米想交配 把卵子发射进太空 |
[08:52] | well, then, I will happily catch them | 那好 我很乐意用 |
[08:53] | with the reproductive sac on my upper flermin. | 我”上殖器”的生殖囊兜住它们 |
[09:01] | I’m not the best at reading facial cues, | 虽然我不擅长阅读面部表情 |
[09:03] | but I can see that you’re a little turned on. | 但我能看出你有点小性奋哦 |
[09:10] | You know, if you’re not gonna learn how to do this, | 如果你懒得学怎么系领结 |
[09:12] | they make some pretty good clip-ons. | 有很多夹上去的领结也很漂亮 |
[09:14] | Bruce Wayne doesn’t wear a clip-on. | 布鲁斯·韦恩[蝙蝠侠]才不用夹上去的领结 |
[09:17] | Bruce Wayne doesn’t make his roommate tie it for him. | 布鲁斯·韦恩也不会让他的室友帮忙系啊 |
[09:22] | His name is Alfred, and, yes, he does. | 他的室友[管家]阿福 会帮他系领带啊 |
[09:27] | There, perfect. | 好了 完美 |
[09:29] | What, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:30] | It’s my first prom, I want to do it correctly. | 这是我人生第一场毕业舞会 我可得按照规矩来 |
[09:32] | I thought you were gonna pretend to be an alien. | 我以为你要打破常规扮外星人呢 |
[09:34] | I was, but Penny didn’t want to. | 我想来着 不过佩妮不想 |
[09:37] | You didn’t want to. | 你也不想 |
[09:39] | Bernadette, Amy, | 伯纳黛特 艾米 |
[09:40] | Koothrappali and Wolowitz didn’t want to. | 库萨帕里和沃罗威茨都不想 |
[09:43] | And even I knew it was weird to hire somebody. | 而连我都知道 请临演来会很怪 |
[09:51] | Was that a flask? | 那是酒壶吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:54] | I’ve decided to embrace all of the traditions | 我决定接受所有和舞会 |
[09:56] | associated with prom, including spiking the punch. | 相关的传统 包括在潘趣酒里掺烈酒 |
[10:01] | You’re gonna put alcohol in the punch? | 你要在潘趣酒里掺烈酒 |
[10:03] | Oh, no, this is pomegranate juice. | 才不 这是石榴汁 |
[10:06] | It’s all the fun of high school high jinks | 用保护细胞老化的抗氧化物 |
[10:08] | with the cell-protecting zip of antioxidants. | 来玩高中生寻欢作乐的游戏 |
[10:14] | If you had ripped jeans and a leather jacket, | 如果你再穿上破烂的牛仔裤和皮夹克 |
[10:15] | you’d be like the toughest kid on the Disney Channel. | 你就可以当迪士尼儿童台中的校霸了 |
[10:21] | So, anything else planned for tonight? | 今晚还有什么安排吗 |
[10:23] | Oh, everything. | 舞会一切要做的事 |
[10:24] | Getting our picture taken, slow-dancing, | 跟大家照相 慢舞 |
[10:27] | being elected prom king. | 被选为舞会国王 |
[10:31] | Pointing out that kings aren’t elected. | 再指正大家国王不是民选的 |
[10:36] | It’s gonna be off the hook. | 到时候肯定爽翻天 |
[10:40] | And while you’re at it, | 既然你提起了 |
[10:41] | I know that at this age your hormones are raging, | 我知道在这个年龄你的荷尔蒙激增 |
[10:44] | but just because all your friends are having sex | 虽然你的朋友们都在嘿咻 |
[10:45] | doesn’t mean you have to. | 不见得你也非得去做 |
[10:49] | Why would you say that? | 你何出此言 |
[10:52] | You know, ’cause… | 因为… |
[10:53] | ’cause a lot of people lose their virginity on prom night. | 很多人的初夜都是在毕业舞会上失去的 |
[10:56] | Penny implied the same thing. | 佩妮也暗示过这个 |
[10:57] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[10:58] | Just relax, it’s a joke. | 放轻松 我开玩笑的 |
[11:01] | You don’t have hormones. | 你根本没有荷尔蒙 |
[11:13] | Wow, you look amazing. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:15] | Thank you, so do you. | 谢谢 你也很帅 |
[11:17] | Sheldon, you look so handsome. | 谢尔顿 你真帅气 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Sheldon, doesn’t Amy look hot? | 谢尔顿 艾米不漂亮吗 |
[11:25] | That’s got to put some starch in the upper flermin. | 是不是让你的”上殖器”都活跃起来啦 |
[11:30] | What’s that? | 什么东西 |
[11:31] | Oh, it’s a scaly genital organ | 那是长在他肩胛骨之间的 |
[11:33] | that grows between his shoulder blades. | 鳞状生殖器 |
[11:35] | Try not to touch it when you’re dancing. | 跳舞的时候小心别碰着了 |
[11:39] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[11:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[11:41] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[11:43] | And for your information, Leonard, | 莱纳德 我告诉你 |
[11:44] | the upper flermin doesn’t grow between my shoulder blades, | “上殖器”不是长在我的肩胛骨之间 |
[11:46] | it grows out of the belly button on my neck. | 而是从我脖子的肚脐孔上长出来的 |
[11:53] | He’s right, I was thinking of the lower flermin. | 他说得对 我刚才说成”下殖器”了 |
[11:58] | Ooh, I’ll, uh, text Stuart, let him know we’re close. | 我给斯图尔特发短信 说我们快到了 |
[12:02] | That’s a neat tattoo. | 你的纹身真好看 |
[12:03] | Oh, thanks, it’s Sally from Nightmare before Christmas. | 谢谢 这是《圣诞夜惊魂》里的萨利 |
[12:06] | Aw, that movie’s so cute. | 那部电影很有趣 |
[12:08] | Do you like her because you both have red hair? | 你喜欢她 是因为你们都是红头发吗 |
[12:10] | Uh, a little, but more that she’s covered in scars | 不尽然 更多是因为她浑身伤疤 |
[12:12] | and can pull her own limbs off and sew them back on. | 还可以把四肢都拆下来 然后重新缝上 |
[12:17] | I like Cinderella. | 我喜欢《灰姑娘》 |
[12:21] | Did you know, in the original book, | 你知道在《灰姑娘》原书中 |
[12:23] | the sisters cut off their toes with knives | 灰姑娘的姐姐们为了能穿进水晶鞋 |
[12:25] | in order to fit in the glass slipper? | 用刀把脚趾头砍了下来吗 |
[12:28] | I like “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo.” | 我喜欢《魔咒歌》 |
[12:33] | Hey, here comes Stuart and his date. | 斯图尔特和他的女伴来了 |
[12:35] | Oh, she’s cute. | 她真可爱 |
[12:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:39] | That’s Jeanie. | 那人是珍妮 |
[12:40] | That’s Jeanie?! | 她就是珍妮吗 |
[12:42] | – Who’s Jeanie? – Don’t say it. | -珍妮是谁 -别说 |
[12:43] | That’s Howard’s cousin that he had sex with. | 霍华德以前睡过的那个堂姐 |
[12:49] | She is my second cousin. | 她是我的二等堂姐 |
[12:50] | We were 15… I just said, “don’t say it.” | 我们当时只有15岁 我叫你别说 |
[12:54] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[12:55] | He told me that story a long time ago. | 他很早以前就告诉我了 |
[12:57] | Raj! | 拉杰 |
[12:58] | It was our first date, | 那是我们第一次约会 |
[12:59] | there was an awkward silence. | 突然冷场了 |
[13:00] | What was I supposed to say? | 我总得找话题说啊 |
[13:09] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 好漂亮啊 |
[13:11] | Oh, the girls really did a nice job. | 她们俩布置得真漂亮 |
[13:14] | I know I wasn’t into this before, | 我之前虽然不太感兴趣 |
[13:16] | but I’m so glad I get to take you to your first prom. | 不过我很高兴能带你来你的第一个舞会 |
[13:19] | What makes you think I didn’t go to my prom? | 你为什么觉得我没参加毕业舞会 |
[13:21] | – I went. – Well, who’d you go with? | -我去了 -你带了谁 |
[13:22] | I took a little lady I like to call loneliness. | 我带的女伴名叫”孤独” |
[13:28] | Aw, it’s all right. | 没事啦 |
[13:29] | We ended up having a threesome | 我们最后和”丢脸” |
[13:30] | with her friend humiliation, so… | 来了个”三人大战” |
[13:35] | Well, if I would have been there and saw you alone, | 如果我当时在场 看见你一个人 |
[13:37] | I would’ve asked you to dance. | 我一定会邀请你跳舞 |
[13:38] | No, you wouldn’t have. | 不 你不会的 |
[13:39] | Well, you don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[13:40] | It was before my growth spurt. | 那时候我还没发育呢 |
[13:42] | What, that already happened? | 什么 你现在是发育过了吗 |
[13:46] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[13:47] | Well, you wouldn’t have asked me either. | 不过你肯定也不会邀请我 |
[13:48] | I would have asked you. | 我肯定会邀请你 |
[13:51] | In my head. | 在我脑子里 |
[13:54] | On the way home. | 在回家的路上 |
[13:56] | While I was having a good cry. | 大哭的时候邀请你 |
[14:05] | Sheldon, can I come in? | 谢尔顿 我能进来吗 |
[14:06] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得还是算了吧 |
[14:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:10] | According to an online message board, | 根据网上的留言板说 |
[14:11] | I may be having a panic attack. | 我可能是恐慌症犯了 |
[14:13] | SoccerMom09 had similar symptoms. | “足球妈妈09″也有同样的症状 |
[14:18] | But to be fair, the twins were a real handful that day. | 不过说实话 她的双胞胎那天的确很不乖 |
[14:22] | You’re making me worry. | 你让我很担心 |
[14:24] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:25] | What’s going on is we’re about to go to a prom. | 事情是我们要去参加毕业舞会 |
[14:29] | And there’s a great deal of pressure | 对我们这样的青年情侣来说 |
[14:30] | on young couples like us to engage in | 要做到鲍勃·尤班克斯 |
[14:32] | what Mr. Bob Eubanks called making whoopee. | 说的那样”肆意狂欢” 有很大压力 |
[14:37] | What pressure? | 什么压力 |
[14:38] | All I said was you look handsome. | 我不过就说了你好帅 |
[14:39] | Can you please open the door? | 把门打开好吗 |
[14:42] | It’s not just that. | 不光是这样 |
[14:44] | Leonard and Penny also made comments about it. | 莱纳德和佩妮也说了这事 |
[14:47] | And I’m not blind. | 我又不是瞎子 |
[14:48] | Even I looked twice when I saw my posterior | 我都忍不住多看两眼我的翘臀 |
[14:51] | in these tuxedo pants. | 裹在礼服裤里的样子 |
[14:55] | So, I met Jeanie at your Aunt Gladys’. | 我跟珍妮相识于你阿姨格拉蒂家 |
[14:58] | She passed me the Manischewitz, | 她递给我犹太典礼酒 |
[14:59] | I took one look at this punim, | 我看了这犹太美女一眼 |
[15:01] | and I almost plotzed on the kugel. | 差点犹太式”喷”到犹太布丁上 |
[15:06] | Is this what I sound like when I talk about India? | 我谈论印度时也这么烦人吗 |
[15:11] | So, my mother’s okay with this? | 我妈对此没意见吗 |
[15:13] | Why would your mother have a problem with me and Stuart? | 你妈干嘛对我和斯图尔特有意见 |
[15:16] | ‘Cause they have a weird, inappropriate relationship. | 因为他们之间存在着不恰当的逾越之举 |
[15:19] | Weirder than what you and I did in my dad’s Corolla? | 比咱俩在我爸车里”做”的事还逾越吗 |
[15:25] | This is so messed up. | 真是太”糟糕”了 |
[15:27] | I know, I’m having the best time. | 我知道 我看得好开心啊 |
[15:31] | Why would you even come to this? | 你今天为什么要来 |
[15:32] | Didn’t you know I’d be here? | 你不是知道我也会在场吗 |
[15:34] | It was a long time ago, Howard. | 那事都过去多久了 霍华德 |
[15:36] | And you’re only second cousins, who cares? | 而且你俩是二等堂姐弟 有啥关系 |
[15:36] | 珍妮与霍华德关系为同房远堂 也就是外国人眼中二等堂(second cousin) | |
[15:38] | So, you knew and you brought her anyway? | 你明知道这事还非要带她来吗 |
[15:41] | Oh, so she’s good enough for Howard, but not for me?! | 霍德华能上她 我却不能上吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:44] | Yeah, go have weird relationships | 滚回家和你自己妈妈 |
[15:46] | with your own mother and cousin. | 堂姐玩不伦去吧 |
[15:47] | This is his turf. | 这是他的地盘 |
[15:48] | Yeah. | 说得对 |
[15:53] | Well, I might not have asked you to dance then, | 我当年可能不会邀请你跳舞 |
[15:55] | – but I will ask you now. – There’s no music. | -但让我现在邀请你吧 -可是没音乐啊 |
[15:58] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[15:59] | We’ll make our own music. | 咱们自己制造音乐嘛 |
[16:01] | My God, who’s the dork now? | 瞧瞧 现在谁像个傻瓜啊 |
[16:11] | Thank you for wearing your flats. | 谢谢你穿了平跟鞋 |
[16:13] | Thank you for wearing your heels. | 谢谢你穿了高跟鞋 |
[16:19] | Look at me. | 看我多有出息 |
[16:20] | Dancing with the prettiest girl at the prom. | 和舞会中最美的姑娘一起跳舞 |
[16:24] | Want to take a picture of us and send it | 想不想拍张合影发给 |
[16:25] | to your old friends in the chess club? | 你国际象棋俱乐部的朋友啊 |
[16:28] | I sent them a bikini shot of you years ago. | 我几年前就把你的泳装照发给他们了 |
[16:35] | This is nice. | 这样真好 |
[16:37] | I kind of wish no one else was coming. | 我都有点希望其他人不来了 |
[16:40] | I know, me, too. | 我也这么想 |
[16:43] | But it will be fun to have a prom without all the drama. | 但能过个不混乱的毕业舞会也不错 |
[16:49] | Howie, get off of him! | 华仔 放开他 |
[16:50] | Not until he stops humping his way up my family tree! | 除非这只猪不再专拱我家的白菜 |
[16:56] | Sheldon, this is silly. | 谢尔顿 你太傻了 |
[16:58] | I’m not missing another prom. | 我不要又错过一次舞会 |
[17:00] | I’m going upstairs now. | 我要上楼去了 |
[17:01] | Good-bye. | 回见 |
[17:03] | I really did think you looked pretty. | 我真心觉得你今天很美 |
[17:06] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[17:08] | Yes. | 真的 |
[17:10] | So much so that I started to panic. | 惊艳到让我开始恐慌 |
[17:12] | Well, you can relax. | 你不用紧张 |
[17:15] | Just because you think I look pretty | 就算你觉得我很美 |
[17:17] | doesn’t mean we have to spend the night together. | 也不代表我们今晚就要在一起 |
[17:21] | Were you hoping we would because it’s prom? | 可这是舞会 你不就想这样吗 |
[17:24] | I’m always hoping. | 我一直都想 |
[17:27] | But tonight I just wanted to have a nice time with you. | 但今晚我只想好好和你享受舞会 |
[17:32] | And maybe dance with someone who has arms. | 或许还能跟有手臂的生物跳舞 |
[17:37] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你理解我 |
[17:38] | Of course I understand. | 我当然理解 |
[17:43] | Sheldon, | 谢尔顿 |
[17:46] | there’s something else I’ve been wanting to say, | 有些话我一直想告诉你 |
[17:47] | but before I do, I just… | 在说之前 我… |
[17:50] | I want you to know that you don’t have to say it back. | 我想让你明白 你不用回复我 |
[17:53] | I know you’re not ready, | 我知道你还没准备好 |
[17:54] | and I don’t want you to say it | 所以我不希望你 |
[17:56] | just because social convention dictates… | 仅仅因为社交规矩而说出来 |
[17:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[18:04] | You said it. | 你说出来了 |
[18:06] | There’s no denying I have feelings for you | 我对你有着不可否认 |
[18:08] | that can’t be explained in any other way. | 又无法用其他途径解释的好感 |
[18:12] | I briefly considered that I had a brain parasite. | 我曾以为自己脑子里长了寄生虫 |
[18:18] | But that seems even more farfetched. | 但那个理由更牵强 |
[18:24] | The only conclusion was love. | 唯一的结论 这就是爱 |
[18:30] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道你怎么了 |
[18:33] | This is a panic attack. | 你这是恐慌发作 |
[18:35] | SoccerMom09 says to lie down with your feet elevated. | “足球妈妈09″说要双腿抬高马上躺下 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:41] | Just because I love you doesn’t mean | 虽然我说了我爱你 |
[18:42] | girls are allowed in my room. | 但不代表女生可以进我房间啊 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:58] | Here we go… | 照相啦 |
[19:00] | Say “Cheese”! | 说”茄子” |
[19:05] | Say “Cheese”! | 说”田七” |
[19:10] | Say “Cousin”! | 说”堂姐” |
[19:16] | Say… | 说 |
[19:17] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:19] | Hang on, sorry. | 等一下 抱歉 |
[19:23] | Hey, Debbie. | 黛比 |
[19:25] | I… Yeah, yeah, I’m here with Jeanie. | 我…是的 我和珍妮在一起 |
[19:28] | Okay, but we’re just friends. | 可我和她只是朋友 |
[19:30] | It’s… Yeah. | 只是… 好吧 |
[19:32] | I got to go. | 我得赶紧走了 |