时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | So, what are you working on these days? | 最近在研究什么呢 |
[00:05] | I’m studying one-celled organisms | 我在研究单细胞生物 |
[00:07] | to try and find the neurochemicals | 试图从它们身上找到 |
[00:09] | that lead to the feeling of shame. | 引发羞愧感的神经化学物质 |
[00:11] | What would a one-celled organism have to be embarrassed about? | 单细胞生物会有什么需要感到羞耻的事啊 |
[00:13] | Same as all of us, getting out of a car without underwear. | 跟人类一样 车震完没穿内衣裤下车 |
[00:18] | Speaking of underwear, | 说到内衣 |
[00:19] | I have some interesting news… | 我有件挺有意思的事 |
[00:21] | Okay, if it’s sometimes Howie wears yours, | 如果是华仔偶尔会穿你的内衣 |
[00:23] | Leonard already told us. | 那莱纳德已经告诉过我们了 |
[00:27] | He was being funny. | 他只是在搞笑 |
[00:29] | I’m pretty sure. | 我挺确定 |
[00:32] | Anyway, I was asked to be a part of a magazine article | 总之 我受邀参与一篇关于加州 |
[00:35] | about the 50 sexiest female scientists in California. | 最性感的50名女性科学家的杂志专题 |
[00:38] | Isn’t that cool? | 挺酷的吧 |
[00:40] | I think it’s awful. | 我觉得很恶心 |
[00:41] | Why would you say that? | 你怎么会这么说 |
[00:42] | Bernadette is a successful microbiologist. | 伯纳黛特是一位成功的微生物学家 |
[00:45] | She should be celebrated for her achievements, not her looks. | 人们应该赞美她的科研成果 而非长相 |
[00:48] | I mean, what kind of message does that send? | 参与这种杂志专题 人们会怎么想 |
[00:50] | I think the message is– “Check out the rack on that scientist.” | 人们大概会想 “快看这童颜科学家的巨乳” |
[00:55] | Why can’t someone be thought of as both smart and pretty? | 为什么就不能被认为是智慧与美貌并存的呢 |
[00:59] | I just don’t think a professional woman should have | 我只是不觉得一位职场女性需要靠 |
[01:01] | to flaunt her sexuality in order to get ahead. | 展现自己女性象征来获得成功 |
[01:04] | Okay, what’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的啊 |
[01:05] | Look, if it helps me make a sale with a physician, | 如果那能帮我多卖点药给医生 |
[01:07] | I don’t think it hurts to flirt a little. | 我觉得跟人家调情一下也无妨 |
[01:09] | I mean, laugh at their joke, touch their arm, | 比如他说笑话就笑一笑 碰碰他们的手臂 |
[01:11] | maybe crank up the AC in the car beforehand, you know, | 下车前冷气开超强 激凸一下 |
[01:14] | to wake up the girls. | 见医生管用 |
[01:18] | Maybe it’s different in the world of sales, | 可能在销售业界里有不同之处 |
[01:20] | but it’s already hard enough for women | 但在科学界 女性本来就已经 |
[01:22] | to be taken seriously in science. | 很难被人认真公平对待了 |
[01:24] | I was kind of excited about the article, | 我本来还对参与文章这事挺激动 |
[01:26] | but now you’re making me feel bad. | 现在被你说得好难过 |
[01:27] | No, I think you should do whatever you want. | 我觉得你想做什么就去做 |
[01:30] | You know, maybe if fashion magazines had female scientists in them, | 当年如果有时尚杂志刊载女性科学家照片 |
[01:32] | I would’ve become a theoretical physicist. | 说不定我也去当理论物理学家了 |
[01:37] | Stop smirking at each other. | 少在那边互相偷笑了 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[02:15] | No, thank you. | 是我该谢你 |
[02:17] | Delivery men are the unsung foot soldiers | 送货员是我们国家贸易界的 |
[02:20] | of our nation’s commerce. | 无名英雄 |
[02:22] | It’s because of people like you, | 因为有你这样的人 |
[02:24] | people like me can limit our human contact. | 像我这样的人才可以尽少接触人 |
[02:28] | I’d shake your hand, but, well, you know. | 我很想与你握手 但你懂的… |
[02:32] | I’m not a delivery man, I-I’m a doctor. | 我不是送货员 我是名医生 |
[02:35] | Although I do often deliver | 虽然我也常常 |
[02:36] | alarming biopsy results to my patients. | 亲自给病人送结果很不妙的活检报告 |
[02:42] | That’s humorous. | 你真幽默 |
[02:45] | All right. | 呵呵 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I-I bet you leave your patients in stitches. | 我猜你一定常让病人满身缝补[捧腹大笑] |
[02:54] | That was also humorous. | 我这也是幽默 |
[02:58] | All right. | 呵呵 |
[03:01] | Are you bringing flowers to a patient | 你手里拿着花 |
[03:04] | to cushion the blow of a terminal diagnosis? | 是为了安慰得了不治之症的病人吗 |
[03:12] | That wasn’t a joke. | 刚才不是笑话 |
[03:15] | All right. | 呵呵 |
[03:18] | These are actually for a nice woman | 这花是要送给一位 |
[03:20] | who makes sales calls to my office. | 打来我办公室推销的好姑娘 |
[03:24] | You know, they have delivery people that will do that for you. | 你知道有送货员可以代劳这种事吗 |
[03:28] | I was hoping to impress her | 我是想靠着 |
[03:30] | by tracking her down on the Internet | 网上人肉她搜到的资料 |
[03:32] | and then showing up unannounced at her door. | 直接来到她家门口给她一个惊喜 |
[03:37] | Making the extra effort. | 付出额外的努力 |
[03:38] | Good for you. | 给你按个赞 |
[03:49] | Great timing, food just got here. | 时间刚刚好 晚餐刚刚到 |
[03:51] | – Ooh, Siam Palace? – Yes. | -泰国菜吗 -是的 |
[03:53] | – Uh, mee krob and chicken satay? – Yes. | -泰式炒面与鸡肉沙爹 -有的 |
[03:54] | – Uh, extra peanut sauce? – No, but you can have mine. | -多加花生酱了吗 -没 我的给你好了 |
[03:57] | Eh, well, very well. | 好吧 也行 |
[03:59] | Oh, and on the topic of sharing things that are yours, | 既然说到了分享你的东西 |
[04:03] | there is a gentleman caller | 有个穿着绅士的访客 |
[04:05] | bringing flowers to your fiancee as we speak. | 就在我们说话的这会 带着花找你未婚妻 |
[04:09] | What? | 什么 |
[04:10] | Why didn’t you say that first? | 你怎么不一进门就说呢 |
[04:13] | Why didn’t you get extra peanut sauce? | 那你为什么没多加花生酱呢 |
[04:17] | We can both play this game. | 要斗嘴谁怕谁 |
[04:19] | Can I help you? | 请问你有事吗 |
[04:21] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[04:22] | Uh, does Penny live here? | 请问佩妮住这里吗 |
[04:24] | May I ask why? | 我能问为什么找她吗 |
[04:27] | I-I met her at my office, she winked at me. | 我是在我办公室认识她的 她对我抛媚眼 |
[04:32] | I-I came hoping to initiate a romantic relationship. | 我来是希望跟她继续发展 |
[04:41] | Look, I’m pretty sure she didn’t wink at you. | 我敢确定她没对你抛媚眼 |
[04:43] | Oh, she did. | 她绝对有 |
[04:46] | Seductively, like this. | 动作很勾人 像这样 |
[04:52] | And then she touched my arm for two Mississippis. | 然后她摸了我的手臂足足两大秒 |
[04:54] | Like, you know, one Mississippi, two… | 像这样 一大秒 两… |
[04:56] | I got it, I got it. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[05:00] | Listen, um… | 听我说 |
[05:01] | I think there’s been a misunderstanding. | 我想这中间一定是有什么误会 |
[05:04] | See, Penny is my fiancee. | 佩妮是我的未婚妻 |
[05:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:10] | I’ve never seen her wear an engagement ring. | 我从未看见她手上有戴订婚戒啊 |
[05:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:20] | So, am I to presume | 所以我可以推测 |
[05:21] | that her flirtation was just a sales technique? | 她挑逗我只是销售技巧的一种罢了 |
[05:24] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[05:26] | When will I learn? | 我什么时候才学精啊 |
[05:29] | It’s just like the cute girl at the pet store all over again. | 宠物店可爱女店员事件又重演了 |
[05:34] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:36] | Oh, uh, she touched my arm for five Mississippis, | 那个女孩摸了我的胳膊五大秒 |
[05:39] | and I bought a $2,000 iguana habitat. | 我就花了两千美元买了一个鬣蜥的生态箱 |
[05:44] | Which she was always too busy to come over and see. | 不过她一直很忙 总是没时间来我家看 |
[05:50] | You give these to Penny. | 这花你送给佩妮吧 |
[05:53] | You’re, you’re a lucky man. | 你是一个幸运的男人 |
[05:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:59] | You probably don’t want her to see this. | 这张卡片还是不要给她看了 |
[06:01] | It’s unnecessarily graphic. | 里面有点过于”图文并茂”了 |
[06:07] | Hold on, Doctor. | 等等 医生 |
[06:08] | Leonard, where are your social skills? | 莱纳德 你的社交礼仪呢 |
[06:10] | This man is clearly upset. | 这位先生显然很难过 |
[06:12] | We should invite him in for a hot beverage. | 我们应该邀他进屋喝一杯热饮 |
[06:18] | He tried to score with Penny. | 可是他想泡佩妮啊 |
[06:20] | So have these two, and they’re having dinner with us. | 这俩以前也是啊 现在不还跟我们一起吃饭吗 |
[06:29] | So, how was work today? | 今天工作如何 |
[06:31] | It was fine, but you’ll be happy to know | 还行 你一定会很高兴得知 |
[06:33] | they pulled the sexy scientists article. | 性感科学家这篇文章取消了 |
[06:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[06:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:38] | They just canceled the photo shoot | 杂志社就取消了照片拍摄 |
[06:39] | and said they’re rethinking it. | 还说他们要重新考虑一下 |
[06:42] | Well, I’m really sorry, | 真是太遗憾了 |
[06:43] | but I think it’s for the best. | 但我认为这是一件好事 |
[06:46] | You want people focusing on your achievements, | 你会想人们关注你的科研成就 |
[06:47] | not staring at your breasts in some magazine. | 而不是盯着某本杂志上的你的咪咪 |
[06:50] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[06:51] | It’s really not that important. | 上杂志也没那么重要 |
[06:54] | Hey, up here. | 喂 我眼睛在这呢 |
[06:57] | Sorry, we’re… we were talking about them. | 抱歉 说到了就忍不住看一下 |
[07:02] | So, look, I-I wasn’t going to say anything, | 听着 我本来不打算说的 |
[07:05] | but since you seem to be okay with the article being canceled, | 但既然你对于文章被取消没意见 |
[07:08] | I have a little confession. | 我要向你坦白件事 |
[07:10] | I’m the reason it was pulled. | 文章取消是因为我 |
[07:12] | What? How? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[07:14] | I sent the editors of the magazine | 我给杂志社的编辑 |
[07:15] | a pretty scathing e-mail. | 发了一封严厉斥责的电邮 |
[07:17] | Amy, what did you say? | 艾米 你说了什么 |
[07:19] | I simply pointed out | 我只是简单指出 |
[07:21] | that they would never consider doing an article | 他们绝对不会考虑做一篇关于 |
[07:22] | ranking male scientists on their sexuality, | 男性科学家性感指数排名的文章 |
[07:25] | let alone showing them in various stages of undress. | 更不会刊登他们不同程度宽衣解带的照片 |
[07:28] | Because no one wants to see Neil deGrasse Tyson | 因为没人会想看奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森 |
[07:30] | in a wet T-shirt, bent over the hood of a Porsche. | 湿身在一辆保时捷的引擎盖上弯腰撅屁股 |
[07:35] | Well, it doesn’t make a difference, | 这没什么两样 |
[07:37] | because they agreed it was in bad taste, | 反正杂志社也认为这的确不得体 |
[07:39] | and now you agree, so… | 现在你也这么认为 所以… |
[07:42] | Amy saves the day. | 艾米成功挽救大局 |
[07:45] | No, what happened was you got jealous, | 错 事实是你嫉妒我 |
[07:47] | so you took away a chance for me to get some publicity. | 所以你夺走了我宣传自己的机会 |
[07:50] | But it was bad publicity. | 但那是负面宣传 |
[07:51] | That’s for me to decide, not you. | 负不负面我说了算 关你屁事 |
[07:53] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[07:55] | As a female scientist, I think what you do affects all of us. | 我认为你的所作所为 会影响我们所有女性科学家 |
[07:59] | And I think you don’t like people expressing their sexuality | 我认为你不喜欢人们展现性感的一面 |
[08:01] | because no one wants you to express yours. | 因为没人会要求你展现 |
[08:06] | Oh, Amy, I’m so sorry. | 艾米 非常对不起 |
[08:08] | That was over the line. | 我说的太过分了 |
[08:10] | You have a nice night. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[08:11] | Please don’t go. | 拜托别走 |
[08:12] | Up until my vicious attack, you were the one in the wrong. | 在我没有恶意攻击你前 错的人一直是你啊 |
[08:19] | Here you go, Doctor. | 医生 请喝 |
[08:21] | Red Zinger with one teaspoon of honey. | 紅木槿活力茶 加一勺蜂蜜 |
[08:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | Neat Star Trek mug. | 这《星际迷航》的杯子不错 |
[08:27] | I actually have one of the phasers from the original TV show. | 其实我有一把来自老版电视剧的光枪 |
[08:30] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[08:31] | How’d you get that? | 你怎么搞到的 |
[08:32] | Oh, easy, Gene Roddenberry needed a vasectomy. | 简单 吉恩·罗登贝瑞要做结扎手术 |
[08:37] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[08:38] | You’ve snipped Gene Roddenberry’s vas deferens? | 你居然切掉了《星际迷航》之父的输精管 |
[08:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:43] | Wow, he really went where no man has gone before. | 他真是去了”前人未至之境”啊 |
[08:43] | Where no man has gone before | 源自《星际迷航:原初系列》开场导语中的一句短语 |
[08:50] | I don’t like to brag, but, uh, you see, | 我不喜欢吹嘘 但你们要知道 |
[08:52] | I’m kind of the doctor to the stars’ urinary tracts. | 我是专门帮明星们看尿路的医生 |
[09:02] | Uh, you, you want to see James Cameron’s kidney stone? | 你们想看詹姆斯·卡梅隆的肾结石吗 |
[09:02] | 好莱坞著名导演 因自编自导科幻电影《终结者》成名 也是《泰坦尼克号》与《阿凡达》的导演 | |
[09:12] | He was so happy after he passed it, | 他把石头排出之后超开心 |
[09:14] | he gave me a Terminator. | 还送了我一个终结者模型 |
[09:17] | That is amazing. | 真是太不可思议了 |
[09:18] | How long have you been collecting? | 你从什么时候开始收藏的 |
[09:20] | Ever since I was a kid, | 从我小时候就开始了 |
[09:21] | but, uh, I didn’t really get serious | 但之前都是玩票性质的 |
[09:23] | until William Shatner’s bladder infection. | 直到威廉·夏特纳膀胱感染 我才开始认真收藏 |
[09:27] | What’d you get? What’d you get? | 你又得到什么好处 快说说 |
[09:30] | Well, he said it was a tribble. | 他说那是《星际迷航》里的毛毛球 |
[09:31] | It could be a toupee, | 但其实也可能只是假发 |
[09:32] | but either way, it’s pretty cool. | 反正不管是哪样 都蛮酷的 |
[09:36] | I-I would love to see your collection. | 我超想去看你的藏品 |
[09:38] | Anytime. | 随时欢迎 |
[09:40] | Uh, I’ve got some cool stuff. | 我有一些很酷的收藏 |
[09:42] | When I first started, | 我最初开始收藏时 |
[09:43] | I thought it would be a good way to meet women, | 我以为这会是结识女性的好方法 |
[09:45] | but, well, you know… | 但结果…你们懂的 |
[09:48] | – Sure. – Preach. | -当然懂 -太懂了 |
[09:51] | Can I ask you a personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗 |
[09:54] | Sure. | 问吧 |
[09:55] | Um, I mean, you’re a guy like me, | 你和我基本上是一类人 |
[09:59] | so how’d you get a girl like Penny? | 你是怎么追到佩妮这类的上等妞 |
[10:04] | Well, you know, just… | 就是… |
[10:06] | being myself, really. | 做自己 真的 |
[10:09] | Oh, please! | 少来 |
[10:10] | You know, I’ll tell you how he did it. | 我来告诉他是怎么做到的 |
[10:12] | Implacable, relentless badgering. | 绵延不绝 永无休止地纠缠 |
[10:16] | In urology terms, | 用泌尿学术语来说 |
[10:17] | he was a drug-resistant staph infection. | 他就像是耐药性葡萄球菌 |
[10:20] | And she was a urethra that could not shake him. | 而她是摆脱不了葡萄球菌感染的尿道 |
[10:27] | I don’t know that I’d call myself an infection. | 我可不会称自己是一种感染 |
[10:30] | A gallant man would defend | 英勇的男人回先为 |
[10:31] | his fiancee for being called a urethra. | 被称为”尿道”的未婚妻辩护 |
[10:35] | Can we please change the subject? | 我们能换个话题吗 |
[10:38] | Well, that didn’t go your way. | 貌似天不遂人愿啊 |
[10:43] | Dr. Lorvis, what are you doing here? | 乐维斯医生 你在这里做什么 |
[10:46] | Uh, well, actually I came to see you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
[10:49] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[10:50] | Ah, that’s a good question. | 这问题问在点子上了 |
[10:53] | Apparently someone was being awfully flirty | 貌似某人没有戴订婚戒 |
[10:56] | while not wearing their engagement ring, | 而且整天跟人眉来眼去 |
[10:58] | causing another someone to show up here | 所以招惹了那人来到这里 |
[10:59] | thinking the first someone might be available. | 因为他以为某人还单身 |
[11:01] | Oh, God. Don’t make it so hard on her. | 别说得这么复杂 |
[11:03] | Look, the first someone is the deceitful you. | 某人指的是不忠的你 |
[11:06] | The second someone | 那人指的是 |
[11:08] | is the delightful Dr. Lorvis. | 可爱的乐维斯医生 |
[11:11] | Oh, this is very embarrassing. | 这太尴尬了 |
[11:13] | Dr. Lorvis, I am so sorry. | 乐维斯医生 真的很抱歉 |
[11:15] | I did not mean to lead you on. | 我不是故意让你误会的 |
[11:17] | You touched my arm for two Mississippis. | 你把手放在我的胳膊上有两大秒呢 |
[11:22] | That’s why you were mumbling “Mississippi.” | 怪不得你嘴里叨念着几大秒呢 |
[11:25] | Can we talk in private? | 我们能借一步说话吗 |
[11:26] | Please, yes. | 好的 走吧 |
[11:28] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[11:31] | So what other celebrity genitalia have you handled? | 你还经手过哪些名人的生殖器 |
[11:36] | So, uh, what’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[11:38] | You take off your ring when you go to work? | 你上班就不戴订婚戒吗 |
[11:40] | What? No! No! | 什么 没有这回事 |
[11:41] | I just put it on the other hand and… | 我就是戴在另外一只手上 |
[11:44] | turn it around. | 再把戒指转个圈 |
[11:46] | Keep that hand in my pocket. | 然后把手放在口袋里 |
[11:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:50] | Well, what do you mean why? | 这有什么好奇怪的 |
[11:51] | Look, I make more sales | 如果医生认为我是单身 |
[11:52] | if these doctors think I’m single. | 我就能卖得更多 |
[11:53] | I did the same kind of thing as a waitress. | 我做服务员的时候也做过同样的事 |
[11:55] | The real question is, what is he doing in your apartment? | 我想问的是 他在你的公寓里做什么 |
[11:57] | Oh, he was upset. | 他不高兴 |
[11:59] | So Sheldon invited him in for a hot beverage. | 谢尔顿就请他进屋喝热饮 |
[12:03] | You were okay with that? | 你没意见吗 |
[12:04] | No. I got upset! | 有 我也很不高兴 |
[12:05] | And Sheldon made me a beverage, too. | 然后谢尔顿也给了我一杯热饮 |
[12:08] | Okay, he just showed up at my door. | 他突然出现在我门前 |
[12:10] | Don’t you think that’s a little weird? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[12:11] | A little, but… he’s basically harmless. | 是有点 不过他没有恶意 |
[12:14] | – He’s actually kind of a nice guy. – Okay. | -他其实人挺好的 -好吧 |
[12:16] | Whatever, look, my company does not allow me | 总之 我的公司不允许我 |
[12:18] | to socialize with doctors outside of work. | 私下和医生有接触 |
[12:19] | You got to get rid of him. | 你得赶走他 |
[12:21] | Why am I the one that has to get rid of him? | 为什么要我去赶走他 |
[12:22] | I can’t do it! He’s my best client! | 我不能去 他是我最好的客户 |
[12:26] | All right, I’ll get rid of him. | 好吧 我来赶走他 |
[12:27] | But you owe me one. | 不过这次算你欠我的 |
[12:29] | Hey, we’re going to Oliver’s house to see his collection. | 我们要去奥利佛家欣赏他的收集品 |
[12:32] | You want to go with us? | 你要和我们一起去吗 |
[12:32] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[12:35] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[12:48] | Oh, my God! | 我的上帝啊 |
[12:52] | Leonard, I was wrong. | 莱纳德 我错了 |
[12:54] | Heaven does exist. | 天堂真的存在 |
[12:57] | And it’s in the basement of a urologist’s house | 而天堂就在谢奥区 |
[12:59] | in Sherman Oaks. | 一个泌尿科医生的地下室里 |
[13:02] | Welcome to my Fortress of Solitude. | 欢迎来到我的”孤独堡垒” |
[13:06] | This is where I go to get away from… | 这是我摆脱 |
[13:09] | all my other solitude. | 我其他孤独的地方 |
[13:13] | Oh, come on. It’s a replica. | 这是复制品吧 |
[13:15] | Original. | 原版 |
[13:17] | Oh, I think I just cheated on my wife. | 我想我刚背叛了我的妻子[高潮了] |
[13:23] | The gun from Hellboy? | 这是电影《地狱男爵》里的那把枪吗 |
[13:24] | Yup. | 对 |
[13:25] | How did you get it? | 你怎么得到的 |
[13:26] | Bought it at auction. | 在一个拍卖上买回来的 |
[13:28] | Oh, I was hoping for a juicy tidbit | 我还期望听到男主角 |
[13:30] | about Ron Perlman’s testicles. | 朗·普尔曼的蛋蛋奇闻呢 |
[13:34] | Oliver! I’m going to play bingo! | 奥利佛 我要去玩宾果了 |
[13:36] | Okay, Mother. Have fun. | 好的妈妈 玩得开心 |
[13:39] | Still lives with his mom. | 还和他妈妈住在一起 |
[13:40] | Yikes, right? | 真可怜 对吧 |
[13:43] | Yeah, I’m not quite sure how to respond. | 我不知道该如何回答 |
[13:48] | Wow, Donkey Kong! | 大金刚 |
[13:50] | This-this was my game when I was a kid! | 这是我小时候最爱的游戏 |
[13:52] | Because it’s a story of a pretty blonde girl | 因为这是一个美丽的金发女孩 |
[13:55] | tirelessly pursued by a small, oddly-shaped man? | 被一个畸形的矮小男人不停追逐的故事吗 |
[14:01] | No, because I liked it. | 不是 因为我喜欢 |
[14:03] | Well, now, don’t get defensive. | 干嘛一说就炸毛 |
[14:05] | You’re oddly-shaped, but you got the girl. | 你是有点畸形 不过你追到女孩了啊 |
[14:10] | So, I’ve noticed Leonard gets teased a lot | 我注意到莱纳德 |
[14:12] | about his relationship with Penny. | 因为和佩妮的感情经常被取笑 |
[14:14] | Yes. If you’d like to join in, | 是的 如果你也想加入 |
[14:16] | the premise is their love seems unlikely and doomed to failure. | 我们一般以爱得好蠢注定失败为开头 |
[14:21] | So, you think she’ll be single soon? | 所以你觉得她很快会单身吗 |
[14:24] | Oh, if you want to get in on the pool, | 如果你想加入那个阵营 |
[14:26] | you’re too late… | 一切都太晚了 |
[14:27] | All the squares have been purchased. | 那里已经人满为患 |
[14:31] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:32] | Excuse me, I have to take care of something. | 抱歉 我还有点事要办 |
[14:45] | Leonard, as your friend I feel | 莱纳德 身为你的朋友 |
[14:46] | – I should tell you something. – What? | -有件事我必须要告诉你 -什么 |
[14:49] | I’m still upset about that peanut sauce. | 我还在气那个花生酱的事 |
[14:56] | Oh, could you hold the door? | 请不要关门好吗 |
[14:57] | – Nice flowers. – Thank you. | -好美的花 -谢谢 |
[14:59] | They’re for a girl. | 是送给一个姑娘的 |
[15:00] | Uh, I’m being implacable and relentless. | 我要绵延不绝永无休止地纠缠她 |
[15:04] | Isn’t she lucky? | 这姑娘真幸运啊 |
[15:08] | She keeps sending me mixed signals. | 她给我的信号暧昧不明 |
[15:10] | But I-I think we both want the same thing. | 但我…我想我俩追求的东西是一样的 |
[15:12] | What’s that? | 追求什么 |
[15:13] | Unconditional love. | 无条件的爱 |
[15:16] | I guess that’s all anybody wants. | 谁不想要这个呢 |
[15:18] | I guess so. | 没错 |
[15:19] | Well, I hope you get it. | 祝你成功 |
[15:22] | One Mississippi, two Mississippi. | 一大秒 两大秒 |
[15:33] | Next game, let’s switch helmets. | 下一局我们换着头盔玩吧 |
[15:36] | No, I’d look silly in that helmet. | 不要 我戴你那个头盔好蠢 |
[15:43] | I-I can’t take these. | 我不能收你的花 |
[15:45] | Well, why not? | 为什么啊 |
[15:46] | I mean, you want what I want. | 你我追求的目标一致 |
[15:48] | And we had two wonderful Mississippis. | 我俩一起拥有过美好的两大秒时间 |
[15:53] | But what about the other girl? | 那另一个姑娘怎么办 |
[15:55] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | I’ll tell her we should just be friends. | 我会告诉她只做朋友 |
[16:06] | Dr. Lorvis? | 乐维斯医生 |
[16:07] | Penny, we should just be friends. | 佩妮 我们还是当朋友吧 |
[16:12] | Happy? | 你高兴了吧 |
[16:23] | You think he bites? | 你觉得这玩意会咬人吗 |
[16:25] | Stick your hand in there and find out. | 把你的头伸进去试试看吧 |
[16:29] | You fooled me with that goat at the petting zoo. | 上次在动物乐园看山羊时你就骗过我 |
[16:31] | You will not fool me again. | 这次休想再骗到我 |
[16:35] | I wonder where Dr. Lorvis is. | 乐维斯医生去哪儿了 |
[16:36] | He’s been gone a while. | 他离开好一会儿了 |
[16:38] | Maybe he’s playing bingo with his mommy. | 也许是在陪他妈咪玩宾果游戏吧 |
[16:42] | It’s sad how some guys can’t cut the apron strings. | 都成年了还这么粘父母 真可悲 |
[16:47] | Okay, now you’re messing with me. | 你说这话是特么在逗我吧 |
[16:51] | Uh, guys, we’re locked in here. | 各位 我们被锁这里了 |
[16:54] | Oh, this day just keeps getting better! | 今天的好事真是一件接一件啊 |
[17:00] | So, you just left them alone playing games in your house? | 所以你就把他们留在家里玩游戏吗 |
[17:04] | Well, they seemed happy and… | 他们玩得挺开心的 |
[17:06] | I thought that would give me time | 这样我们也有更多时间 |
[17:08] | for you and I to get to know each other better. | 能更深入了解彼此 |
[17:13] | That was before we met. | 这都是遇见你之前的事了 |
[17:17] | We all have a past. | 谁人没有过去呢 |
[17:21] | Doc, you’ve got to see what you’re doing | 医生 你要知道你的所作所为 |
[17:22] | is-is a little creepy. | 实在有点小吓人 |
[17:24] | You sound just like Sigourney Weaver | 我跟踪西格妮·韦弗进厕所时 |
[17:25] | when I followed her into a restroom. | 她也说了同样的话 |
[17:29] | Okay, you can’t just go chasing after | 你不能一遇到对你好的姑娘 |
[17:31] | every girl who’s nice to you. | 就追着人家走 |
[17:33] | Well, that’s not what Sheldon says. | 谢尔顿可不是这么说的 |
[17:35] | And he seems to know his way around the ladies. | 他这人看着挺会泡妞的啊 |
[17:42] | Hey, Leonard. Guess who’s back! Dr. Lorvis! | 莱纳德 猜猜谁回来了 乐维斯医生哦 |
[17:45] | Yeah. You care to join us? | 你想和我们一起玩吗 |
[17:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:48] | You locked them in your basement?! | 你把他们锁在你的地下室里了 |
[17:51] | Well, they’re, they’re not locked in. | 他们没有被锁啊 |
[17:53] | The door just sticks. | 门只是卡住了而已 |
[17:54] | Okay, so how do they unstick it? | 好吧 那要怎么才能把门打开 |
[17:57] | They’d need the key. | 必须用钥匙 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 够了 |
[18:03] | Nope. That’s it. | 不行 够了 |
[18:04] | We are gonna go over there right now. | 我们马上去你家 |
[18:06] | And you are going to let them out. | 把他们放出来 |
[18:09] | – Three Mississippi, four Mississippi… – Move it! | -三大秒 四大秒 -快走 |
[18:16] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你在这里 |
[18:17] | Amy, I am so sorry. | 艾米 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:19] | That has to wait. This weirdo locked | 那个等等再说 这疯子把 |
[18:21] | – the guys up in his basement. – What?! | -那几个男生都锁在他家地下室了 -什么 |
[18:23] | – She seems nice. Who’s she? – Just walk. | -她人看着不错 叫啥名啊 -赶紧走 |
[18:32] | You can do this. | 你一定可以的 |
[18:34] | One ladder left! | 还剩一个梯子了 |
[18:37] | – Oh-ho! Yeah! – Yes! | -好耶 -太棒了 |
[18:38] | Next level! | 下一关 |
[18:39] | – Leonard, are you okay? – Better than okay. | -莱纳德 你还好吗 -超级棒 |
[18:41] | I am having the game of my life! | 我正处于游戏人生的最巅峰 |
[18:45] | Dr. Lorvis, isn’t there something you want to say? | 乐维斯医生 你不是有话要说吗 |
[18:48] | Yes. | 对哦 |
[18:48] | I’m very sorry for locking you in my home. | 我很抱歉把你们锁在我家里 |
[18:50] | Yeah, that was very uncool. | 没错 这也太不够意思了 |
[18:52] | Get the hammer! Get the hammer! | 抓那个锤子 抓那个锤子 |
[18:53] | Got it. | 成了 |
[18:57] | Okay, Leonard, let’s go! | 好了 莱纳德 我们回家吧 |
[18:58] | J-Just hang on! | 再等一下下 |
[19:01] | Well, while we wait, | 那个 你们等待的时候 |
[19:02] | would you like to see Tobey Maguire’s prostate sonogram? | 想不想看看托比·马奎尔的前列腺超声波扫描 |
[19:07] | Sure. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[19:08] | Oh, spoiler alert. | 剧透一下 |
[19:09] | Uh, he was worried about nothing. | 他完全是想太多 |
[19:38] | 此为著名天文学家奈尔·德葛拉司·泰森 露胸+保时捷照效果图 |