时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | So how does this game work? | 这游戏怎么玩 |
[00:05] | I just throw out like a real ball? | 就像手里真的有球那样扔出去吗 |
[00:07] | Yep. Just nice and easy, right over the plate. | 没错 就放轻松 往本垒投去 |
[00:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[00:11] | You suck, Wolowitz! | 你个废物 沃罗威茨 |
[00:14] | What’s that about? | 你什么意思 |
[00:15] | I’m heckling you. | 起哄闹你啊 |
[00:16] | It’s a beloved part of baseball. | 这是棒球中很有爱的一部分 |
[00:19] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[00:20] | And given that you’re probably still waiting | 而且估计你现在还在等着 |
[00:21] | to be picked for a game that was played in fifth grade, | 被选进你五年级时那场球赛的队伍 |
[00:23] | I’m sure you do suck. | 我敢肯定你绝对废 |
[00:27] | Hi. What’s going on? | 大家好 在干嘛啊 |
[00:28] | Baseball. | 打棒球 |
[00:29] | Okay, this is not what I meant when I said go outside and play. | 我叫你们出去玩 指的可不是这样 |
[00:33] | He’s practicing. | 他在练习 |
[00:34] | For what? | 练来干嘛 |
[00:35] | The Angels wanted an astronaut to throw out the first pitch, | 天使队想找一个宇航员来当开球嘉宾 |
[00:35] | 美国职棒大联盟 洛杉矶安那罕天使队 主场位于加州橘郡的安那罕 也是迪士尼乐园所在地 | |
[00:39] | so guess who they called? | 所以你猜他们找了谁 |
[00:41] | What, you? Really?! | 什么 找你吗 |
[00:42] | Well, a lot of people who weren’t available, but then me! | 其他获邀的人都没空 于是就找我啦 |
[00:47] | That’s so cool! Congratulations. | 太酷了 恭喜你 |
[00:49] | I guess that makes you the athlete of the group. | 你现在算是你们小组里的运动健将了 |
[00:51] | Well, not just him! | 不只他是好吗 |
[00:53] | May I remind you that you’re talking to the | 我得提醒你一下 你正在跟 |
[00:55] | seeker, beater, chaser and water boy | 找球手 击球手 追球手 与递水员说话好吗 |
[00:58] | of the third place Griffith Park Quidditch team. | 我们是格里菲斯公园魁地奇队第三名 |
[01:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:02] | Watching your boyfriend run around with a broomstick | 看着自己男朋友鸡鸡下夹着一根扫把 |
[01:03] | between his legs isn’t something you forget. | 这场面永生难忘好吗 |
[01:07] | C’mon now, throw one. | 来吧 投一球试试 |
[01:09] | All right, here we go. | 好的 来吧 |
[01:11] | You look like a jackass! | 你看起来像个傻逼 |
[01:13] | Cut it out! You’re hurting my feelings! | 别闹了 你伤到人家的小心肝了 |
[01:15] | Now you know why we’re not outside. | 现在你知道我们为什么不是在外面玩了 |
[01:44] | Did you enjoy my lecture? | 我今天的讲课还喜欢吗 |
[01:46] | No, and neither did our waiter. | 不喜欢 我们的服务员也不喜欢 |
[01:50] | Well, if you’re going to serve Cornish game hen, | 如果他们要卖康沃尔童子鸡 |
[01:52] | you should either be familiar with the history of Cornwall | 就应该对康沃尔的历史了然于胸 |
[01:55] | or be prepared to learn it. | 否则就得做好准备学习 |
[01:58] | It’s hard to argue with that. | 你这话的确很难反驳 |
[01:59] | And I know | 我懂是因为 |
[02:00] | because I saw a sad man with a pepper mill | 我目睹一个只是撒胡椒的服务员 |
[02:02] | desperately try and fail. | 数次尝试 但都失败告终 |
[02:09] | Hey, how was dinner? | 晚餐如何 |
[02:10] | Good, I had Cornish game hen. | 很棒 我吃了康沃尔童子鸡 |
[02:13] | Oh, that poor waiter. | 可怜的服务员啊 |
[02:17] | Sheldon, how about tomorrow night we see a movie? | 谢尔顿 我们明天晚上去看个电影如何 |
[02:19] | You guys are going out two nights in a row? | 你们要连续两晚出去吗 |
[02:21] | I missed a number of date nights while I was on my train trip, | 我在火车之旅期间错过了数次约会之夜 |
[02:25] | and I’m contractually obligated to make them up | 所以根据我们的恋爱合约 |
[02:27] | under the terms of the Relationship Agreement. | 我有义务把错过的夜晚补上 |
[02:30] | That’s so hot. | 好热辣的恋情啊 |
[02:33] | It’s better than hot, it’s binding. | 比热辣还辣 是契约”捆绑” |
[02:38] | If you’re free tomorrow night, | 如果你们明晚有空 |
[02:39] | I’d love to have you join us on a double date. | 我很乐意邀请你们来双重约会 |
[02:43] | You are aware that a double date doesn’t count as two dates. | 你知道双重约会不能抵两次约会的吧 |
[02:51] | Well, then come or don’t. I don’t care. | 那你们爱来不来 我无所谓 |
[02:57] | I can’t believe you’re sore. | 真不敢相信你腰酸背疼 |
[02:59] | Hey, even professional pitchers need a rubdown after the game. | 就连职业投手比赛完都需要有人按摩 |
[03:05] | But they throw an actual ball. | 但人家投的是真球 |
[03:06] | You were throwing air at a TV. | 你是往电视投空气 |
[03:11] | For your information, | 那我不得不提 |
[03:11] | I also gave Leonard one hell of a high five. | 我还跟莱纳德来了一发超赞的击掌 |
[03:16] | I’m kind of surprised you agreed to do this | 我有点惊讶你会答应 |
[03:17] | in front of a stadium full of people. | 在整个球场的人面前做这事 |
[03:19] | They’re doing Space Day and NASA asked me. | 人家要办个太空日 而太空总署邀请我了 |
[03:21] | I felt like I couldn’t say no. | 我不好意思拒绝嘛 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:24] | Well, if you want, I could help you practice. | 如果你需要 我可以帮忙你训练啊 |
[03:26] | I played a lot of softball growing up. | 我成长期间打过不少垒球 |
[03:28] | Thank you, that would be great. | 谢谢 这会很有帮助 |
[03:30] | Great. And while we’re at it, | 很好 那既然要做 |
[03:31] | maybe we could butch up your run | 或许我们可以纠正你的跑步姿势 |
[03:32] | for when you head out to the mound. | 好让你跑去投手丘时可以爷们点 |
[03:36] | What’s wrong with the way I run? | 我的跑步姿势有啥问题 |
[03:37] | Oh, just kidding. | 我就开个玩笑 |
[03:39] | Nothing. | 当然没问题 |
[03:48] | Sheldon, I’m surprised you’d choose to go to a pub. | 谢尔顿 我有点惊讶你会选去酒吧 |
[03:51] | At our committee meeting, | 在委员会会议时 |
[03:53] | Amy made a motion for a picnic in a park, | 艾米发起了去公园野餐的提议 |
[03:55] | but I tacked so many amendments on that thing | 我给这提议附加了一堆修正 |
[03:58] | it sank like a lead balloon. | 提议就像铅做的气球一样坠落了 |
[04:01] | I then suggested a pub. | 所以我就提议去酒吧 |
[04:02] | Yeah, which I was initially skeptical of | 我一开始心中也有诸多疑虑 |
[04:04] | until I saw online that they serve Yorkshire pudding. | 直到我在网上看到他们有卖约克郡布丁 |
[04:08] | You don’t even like Yorkshire pudding. | 你都不喜欢吃约克郡布丁 |
[04:10] | No, it’s yucky, | 是啊 恶心透了 |
[04:11] | but informing people about the history of Yorkshire | 但是教导人们约克郡的历史 |
[04:14] | is yummy, yum-yum. | 那就是赞赞赞了 |
[04:17] | After a lively debate, | 经过一场唇枪舌战 |
[04:18] | that proposal passed by a two-zero margin. | 酒吧的提议以2比0的优势通过 |
[04:22] | Nice to see a busy couple | 真高兴看见两人这么忙碌 |
[04:24] | keep the spark of bureaucracy alive. | 还能坚持把官僚主义作风贯彻到底 |
[04:28] | Ignore them, Amy. They’re just jealous | 无视他们 艾米 他们是嫉妒 |
[04:30] | because they’ll never have a relationship as good as ours. | 因为他们的感情永远不会像我们的这么好 |
[04:35] | Isn’t this when he says “bazooka” or something? | 这时候他是不是要补一句”抖你玩”之类的 |
[04:39] | I wasn’t making a joke, | 我不是在开玩笑 |
[04:40] | I was merely stating fact. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[04:42] | Amy and I have a superior relationship to yours. | 我和艾米的感情比你们俩的好 |
[04:46] | You don’t honestly think that, do you? | 你不会真的这么认为 对吧 |
[04:48] | Y… Leonard, | 对…莱纳德 |
[04:50] | I assumed you knew. | 我还以为你知道呢 |
[04:53] | The ranking of relationships in our circle | 从感情质量来看 我们这个圈子的 |
[04:55] | by quality is: me and Amy, | 排名顺序是 我和艾米 |
[04:57] | Howard and Bernadette, Raj and his girlfriend, | 霍华德和伯纳黛特 拉杰和他女朋友 |
[05:00] | Penny and Chardonnay, Penny and you. | 佩妮和夏敦埃酒 佩妮和你 |
[05:06] | There isn’t any ranking. | 根本不存在什么排名 |
[05:07] | And if there were, we wouldn’t be at the bottom of it. | 就算有 我们也不可能垫底啊 |
[05:10] | Yeah, and actually, I drink Sauvignon Blanc. | 就是 而且我喝的是白苏维翁酒 |
[05:15] | That’s the part you have a problem with? | 所以你只对酒名错了有意见吗 |
[05:18] | Relax. | 安啦 |
[05:19] | There they go, fighting again. | 瞧 他们又吵起来了 |
[05:22] | You’d never hear her talk that way to Sauvignon Blanc. | 你绝对不会听到她对白苏维翁酒这么说话 |
[05:29] | So you never played baseball as a kid, | 你小时候从未打过棒球吗 |
[05:30] | not even Little League? | 连少年棒球联盟都没参加吗 |
[05:32] | Well, I was going to, but the day of tryouts | 我本来要去的 但选拔赛那天 |
[05:34] | I found my dad’s Playboy collection. | 我发现了我爸的《花花公子》系列藏书 |
[05:39] | Threw my arm out. | 我的手都累坏了 |
[05:43] | All right, the pitcher’s mound in Major League Baseball | 职棒大联盟里投手丘的位置 |
[05:45] | is 60 feet, six inches away from home plate. | 应该是离本垒板60英尺又6英寸[18.4米] |
[05:47] | Great. You take this | 很好 你拿着这个 |
[05:49] | and say when to stop. | 够了就喊停 |
[05:58] | How much further? | 还有多远 |
[05:59] | Keep going. | 继续退 |
[06:03] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[06:04] | I’ll let you know. | 好了我会告诉你 |
[06:09] | Are you saying “stop” | 你是喊停了吗 |
[06:09] | and we’re just too far away to hear you? | 是不是我们太远听不见了 |
[06:13] | Okay, stop. | 好了 停 |
[06:18] | Are you kidding me?! | 你这是在耍我吗 |
[06:20] | That’s 60 feet. | 这距离就是60英尺 |
[06:22] | There’s no way this is 60 feet. | 60英尺不可能有这么远 |
[06:24] | I’m looking at it. | 老娘看着卷尺的数呢 |
[06:28] | You realize this isn’t one of those times | 你要明白现在不是我想要你 |
[06:29] | I want you to exaggerate how long something is. | 故意夸大”某物”长度的时候 |
[06:38] | Okay, I got to… I-I just… | 好吧 我得… |
[06:40] | I got to ask: | 我不得不问 |
[06:42] | what makes you think that your relationship | 你凭什么认为你们的感情如此美妙 |
[06:44] | is so wonderful and ours isn’t? | 而我们俩的却不是呢 |
[06:47] | For starters, | 首先 |
[06:48] | we enjoy spending time together. | 我们享受在一起的时光 |
[06:54] | So do we. | 我们也是 |
[06:55] | And I’ve seen you guys ignore each other for hours | 我见过你们俩无视对方存在 |
[06:58] | doing totally different things. | 好几个小时 各忙各的 |
[07:00] | It’s called parallel play. | 这叫”平行游戏” |
[07:03] | Yeah, toddlers do that. | 是啊 三岁小孩都这么玩 |
[07:05] | Not as well as we do. | 不如我们玩得好 |
[07:09] | You believe this guy? He has to be the best at everything. | 那家伙真是有毛病 什么都要赢 |
[07:12] | So what? Why do you even care? | 那又怎样 你干嘛这么在乎 |
[07:14] | Oh, listen to them. | 你听他们的对话 |
[07:15] | Not even married and the honeymoon’s over. | 这还没结婚呢 蜜月期就已经结束了 |
[07:19] | Whatever. You can’t even go on a date | 随你怎么说 你连去约会 |
[07:21] | without checking your relationship agreement. | 都要三番四次核查你的《恋爱协议》 |
[07:24] | If you’ve got a problem basing a relationship on a contract, | 如果你对基于合同的关系有意见 |
[07:27] | I’d like to tell you about 13 plucky colonies | 我想告诉你有13个有种的殖民地 |
[07:30] | that entered a “Relationship agreement” | 缔结了一份”关系协议” |
[07:32] | called the U.S. Constitution. | 又名美国宪法 |
[07:35] | And it may not be cool to say so, | 但或许这么说不太好 |
[07:37] | but I think that love affair is still pretty hot today. | 但我认为直至今天 那份感情都还很火热呢 |
[07:43] | It’s a good thing I’m not wearing flag underwear right now, | 还好我现在没穿着国旗图案的内裤 |
[07:45] | ’cause there’s about to be a fire. | 不然它会火热的烧起来 |
[07:54] | Okay, it’s not that hard. | 其实没那么难 |
[07:56] | You just look to where you want to throw it, | 你只需看着你要投球的地方 |
[07:57] | step towards where you want to throw, | 朝着那方向往前迈一步 |
[07:59] | and throw it. | 然后把球投出去 |
[08:03] | That’s your help? | 这就是你的建议吗 |
[08:05] | That’s like saying, “Here’s how you fly a plane: | 就好像在说”开飞机的步骤如下: |
[08:08] | Get in the airplane, | 首先上飞机 |
[08:09] | know where you want to go and fly it.” | 知道目的地 然后开飞机” |
[08:14] | Just throw the ball. Let’s see what we’re working with. | 先投球试试 看看你的实力 |
[08:26] | Come on Howard, fire it in. | 加油 霍华德 燃烧你的小宇宙 |
[08:53] | Throw the damn ball! | 快给老娘投球 |
[09:02] | So when do you guys plan on getting married? | 你们俩打算什么时候结婚 |
[09:04] | Uh, we’re not sure. But I want to wait long enough | 还不确定 但我想再等等 |
[09:06] | to prove to my mother I’m not pregnant. | 证明给我妈看 我不是带球结婚 |
[09:10] | May I have one of your fries? | 我可以吃一根你的薯条吗 |
[09:12] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[09:14] | Can I have a bite of your burger? | 我可以咬一口你的汉堡吗 |
[09:15] | Absolutely not. | 当然不可以 |
[09:19] | Some perfect couple. | 真是”完美”的一对 |
[09:20] | He won’t even share his food with her. | 他连食物都不愿意跟她分享 |
[09:22] | It has avocado on it. | 汉堡有牛油果 |
[09:23] | She’s allergic to avocado. | 而她对牛油果过敏 |
[09:26] | Are you so jealous of our relationship | 你嫉妒我和艾米到 |
[09:28] | you want Amy to die? | 想她死这么严重吗 |
[09:32] | I’m not jealous. | 我才没有嫉妒 |
[09:33] | I just think it’s silly for you to compare relationships | 我只是觉得你把恋爱 |
[09:35] | like they’re something that can be quantified. | 拿来比较 就跟感情可以量化一样 |
[09:38] | Everything is quantifiable. | 任何事物都可以量化 |
[09:39] | That French fry? A seven. | 这炸薯条 7分 |
[09:42] | Spider-Man? A nine. | 《蜘蛛侠》 9分 |
[09:44] | The number nine– oddly, only a four. | 9这个数 奇怪的是只能得4分 |
[09:49] | – How ridiculous is he? – A hundred. | -这家伙有多奇怪啊 -百分百 |
[09:54] | Sheldon, you’re just assigning random numbers | 谢尔顿 你这只是按自己的喜好 |
[09:56] | to things based on your opinion. | 给东西乱打分罢了 |
[09:58] | No, I’m not. | 才不是呢 |
[09:59] | French fries have three variables– | 炸薯条有三个变量 |
[10:01] | crispiness, saltiness and shape. | 松脆度 含盐量 形状 |
[10:03] | Which is why a curly fry only gets a two. | 所以卷卷薯条只能得2分 |
[10:06] | If I wanted curls for dinner, I’d order a clown wig. | 如果想吃卷卷 我还不如点盘小丑的假发呢 |
[10:12] | Well, a relationship is more complicated than a French fry. | 恋爱比炸薯条复杂多了 |
[10:14] | Not according to the work of Berscheid, Snyder and Omoto. | 贝尔伊德 施奈德和尾本的研究可不是这么说的 |
[10:18] | Oh, what did those rascals do now? | 那三个流氓又说了什么 |
[10:22] | They developed the Relationship Closeness Inventory, | 他们编写了恋爱亲密度问卷 |
[10:25] | which predicts the stability of a couple based on behavior. | 用行为来预测恋人关系的稳定度 |
[10:27] | Yeah, not to be confused | 不要和炸薯条 |
[10:29] | with the French Fry Goodness Inventory. | 好坏问卷搞混了 |
[10:31] | That’s pure Cooper. | 那个是我库珀的大作 |
[10:34] | So, this is accurate? | 这问卷准确性高吗 |
[10:35] | It’s been around for 25 years, | 已经流行了25年 |
[10:37] | and has been extensively corroborated by other researchers. | 也被其他研究者普遍证实有效 |
[10:40] | Well, kind of takes the romance out of relationships. | 这不会让恋爱有点不浪漫吗 |
[10:42] | Kind of? It does it perfectly. | 有点 是完全不浪漫好吧 |
[10:46] | Sheldon and I got an eight-point-two out of ten. | 谢尔顿和我得了8.2分 |
[10:49] | Fine. We’ll take it right now. | 好 我们马上就做 |
[10:52] | – No, don’t. – What? | -别做 -怎么了 |
[10:53] | – Just don’t take it. – Why not? | -别做就是了 -为什么啊 |
[10:55] | ‘Cause it’s stupid. Who cares what number it is? | 这太傻了 谁在乎得多少分呢 |
[10:56] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 别这样 挺好玩的 |
[10:57] | I said I don’t want you to. | 我说了不让你做 |
[11:01] | I’m getting another drink. | 我再去拿杯酒 |
[11:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna let you count this as two dates. | 这次就算你两次约会吧 |
[11:10] | They’re a lot of work. | 他们真是好累人啊 |
[11:18] | Think he’s getting any better? | 觉得他有进步吗 |
[11:23] | Yup. | 有进步 |
[11:25] | That was a close one! | 就差一点而已 |
[11:27] | Okay! | 好的 |
[11:30] | Is it too late for him to cancel? | 他不能推掉邀请了吗 |
[11:32] | I think so. | 大概是吧 |
[11:38] | Heads up! Watch out! | 小心啦 球来了 |
[11:49] | Are you mad at me? | 你生气了吗 |
[11:50] | No, stop being stupid. | 别傻了 我没生气 |
[11:53] | Um… whew? | 我…松了口气 |
[11:57] | Is this about the test, or is this about us? | 你是气测试 还是气我们俩 |
[12:00] | Look, I don’t need a score on a test | 我不需要通过测试 |
[12:01] | to make me worry about something I’m already worried about. | 让我担心原本就在担心的事情 |
[12:03] | What are you worried about? | 你担心什么呢 |
[12:05] | That we’re engaged and have nothing in common, | 我们订婚了 可我们没什么共同点 |
[12:08] | and it scares me. | 这让我很害怕 |
[12:11] | Yeah, that scares me, too. | 我也挺害怕的 |
[12:13] | It does? | 真的吗 |
[12:14] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[12:15] | Well, that’s not good! | 这可不是好事啊 |
[12:19] | You being blindly infatuated with me was the rock | 咱俩感情中坚固的基础 |
[12:22] | we were building this relationship on! | 就是你盲目地迷恋我 |
[12:26] | Okay, well, this might make you feel better. | 那这么说会不会让你感觉好一点 |
[12:29] | Uh, we’re both scared that our marriage will be a disaster, | 我俩都害怕婚姻会变成一场灾难 |
[12:32] | and so, that’s something that we have in common. | 这就是我俩的共同点嘛 |
[12:41] | Also, we both think I’m not funny. | 而且 我俩都觉得我这人不好笑 |
[12:45] | Huh? See, you’re not laughing. | 看吧 你连笑都不笑 |
[12:52] | Hey, Froot Loops, what’s up? | 果麦圈客 你好啊 |
[12:55] | Hey, Mike. | 麦克 你好 |
[12:56] | Listen, NASA asked me to | 航天总局邀请我 |
[12:59] | throw out the first pitch at an Angels game. | 为天使队开球 |
[13:02] | You got any advice? | 你能给我点建议吗 |
[13:03] | Yeah. Don’t do it. | 可以 不要去 |
[13:07] | What else you up to? | 你还有什么事 |
[13:09] | Why shouldn’t I do it? | 我为什么不能去呢 |
[13:11] | There’s no upside. | 这事就没好处 |
[13:12] | If you do well, no one cares. | 你开了好球 没人会在意 |
[13:15] | And if you screw up, | 如果你搞砸了 |
[13:16] | you’re an idiot on YouTube forever. | 你的蠢态将在视频网站上千古流传 |
[13:20] | But it’s for a good cause. | 可这是为了公益啊 |
[13:22] | What about all the kids that’ll be there? | 都是为了全场看比赛的孩子们啊 |
[13:24] | That’s what I’m telling you. | 所以我才这么建议你 |
[13:26] | Kids are the worst. | 小孩最贱了 |
[13:29] | My own daughter tweeted I have a giant nose. | 我亲生女儿上微博宣传我有个大鼻子 |
[13:34] | Well, maybe I’ll do a good job. | 没准我投了个好球呢 |
[13:36] | I don’t know. | 这可说不准 |
[13:37] | In space, you couldn’t even toss me a pen, | 在太空里你连只笔都丢不过来 |
[13:39] | and that was in zero gravity. | 那时候还是零重力呢 |
[13:44] | Okay, thanks for the pep talk. | 谢谢你给我打气 |
[13:45] | Anytime, Froot Loops. | 不客气 果麦圈客 |
[13:48] | Give your wife a hug for me. | 替我问候你的太太 |
[13:49] | She’s so much cuter than you, | 她比你可爱一万倍 |
[13:50] | I don’t know how you ever got her. | 都不知道你怎么泡到的 |
[13:55] | He’s so nice. | 他人真好 |
[14:01] | Hey, sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[14:03] | No, we’re sorry. | 不 是我们不好意思 |
[14:04] | We never should have been comparing relationships in the first place. | 我们一开始就不应该比较感情 |
[14:08] | Why? We won. | 凭什么呀 我们赢了 |
[14:11] | You know, I say, next, we take on Koothrappali and his dog. | 下次咱跟库萨帕里和他的狗约会吧 |
[14:14] | Really give ourselves a challenge. | 给我们来点有难度的对手 |
[14:17] | I just want to say one more thing about this. | 我只想多说一点 |
[14:18] | Just because Penny and I are very different people | 佩妮和我是完全不同的人 |
[14:21] | does not mean that we’re a bad couple. | 并不代表我们是差劲的情侣 |
[14:23] | The answer is one simple test away. | 一个简单测试便知答案 |
[14:26] | You know, it’s like when I thought | 就像那次我以为 |
[14:28] | there was a possum in my closet. | 我的衣柜里有负鼠一样 |
[14:30] | Did I sit around wondering? | 我只是袖手旁观怀疑吗 |
[14:31] | No, I sent Leonard in with a pointy stick and a bag. | 不 我派莱纳德带着尖头棍和袋子一探究竟 |
[14:36] | I killed his Chewbacca slippers. | 我杀了他的楚巴卡拖鞋 |
[14:42] | Let’s just take the test. | 我们接受测试 |
[14:43] | No, no, no, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[14:44] | Oh, well, ’cause you know we’re gonna do bad. | 因为你知道我们的分数会很差 |
[14:46] | Because it doesn’t matter. | 因为这根本不重要 |
[14:47] | I don’t care if we’re a ten or a two. | 我不在乎我们得10分还是2分 |
[14:50] | Or a one. A one is possible. | 或1分 1分也是有可能的 |
[14:54] | Marriage is scary. | 婚姻令人害怕 |
[14:56] | You’re scared, I’m scared. | 你害怕 我害怕 |
[14:57] | But it doesn’t make me not want to do it. | 但这并没有令我不想结婚 |
[15:00] | It-it just… | 而是 |
[15:02] | makes me want to hold your hand and do it with you. | 令我想牵着你的手 与你一起步入婚姻殿堂 |
[15:08] | Leonard… | 莱纳德 |
[15:11] | It would make me so happy if you said things like that. | 如果你说这样的话 我会开心死的 |
[15:15] | We got an eight-point-two. | 我们得了8.2分 |
[15:16] | Trust me, you’re happy. | 相信我 你已经开心死了 |
[15:28] | I love how they put a waterfall at center field. | 我喜欢他们在中外场设计了瀑布 |
[15:30] | It really ties the whole stadium together. | 令整个体育场浑然一体 |
[15:33] | Look at you, talking sports. | 瞧你 居然在聊体育 |
[15:38] | This is fun, huh? | 这真有意思对吗 |
[15:39] | We get to see our friend throw out the first pitch, | 来看咱们朋友投出开场球 |
[15:41] | have a hot dog, watch the game. | 吃个热狗 看看比赛 |
[15:44] | Nobody said anything about watching the game. | 没人说要看比赛啊 |
[15:49] | Sheldon, what did you expect? | 谢尔顿 那你以为会做什么 |
[15:51] | I expected to see Howard throw the baseball, | 我以为看霍华德投球 |
[15:53] | finish my hot dog, | 吃完热狗 |
[15:55] | and hightail it across the street to Disneyland | 麻利地过街去迪士尼乐园 |
[15:57] | just in time for Mickey’s Soundsational Parade. | 正好赶上米奇的音乐大游行 |
[16:01] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[16:02] | If we stay, I’ll buy you cotton candy and a bobblehead. | 如果我们留下来 我就给你买棉花糖和摇头娃娃 |
[16:06] | Who’s the bobblehead of? | 谁的摇头娃娃 |
[16:08] | Does it matter? | 有区别吗 |
[16:10] | No, as long as it bobbles. | 没有 只要摇头就行 |
[16:15] | Howie, I am so proud of you. | 华仔 我真为你骄傲 |
[16:17] | Thanks. I’m proud of me, too. | 谢谢 我也为自己骄傲 |
[16:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:22] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:27] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[16:28] | Go get ’em. | 加油 |
[16:29] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[16:30] | in honor of Space Day at Angel Stadium, | 天使体育场为致敬太空日 |
[16:33] | the first pitch will be thrown out | 特邀请航天总局宇航员 |
[16:34] | by NASA astronaut Howard Wolowitz. | 霍华德·沃罗威茨投开场第一球 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:44] | Can he really throw a ball? | 他真会投球吗 |
[16:46] | – On our Quidditch team, he… – Yeah, that’s a “No.” | -咱们魁地球队中他… -那就是不行 |
[16:49] | I have a message for the young people here today. | 我要对今天在座的年轻人说几句 |
[16:55] | When I was asked to throw the first pitch, | 当我被邀请来开球时 |
[16:58] | a little voice in my head said I couldn’t do it. | 我脑袋里有个小声音说 “你不行” |
[17:03] | So, I practiced and practiced, | 所以我反复练习 |
[17:06] | and you know what? | 你们猜怎样 |
[17:08] | That little voice… | 那个小声音 |
[17:11] | …was right, but… | 是正确的 但是 |
[17:14] | …then I remembered that I’m not an athlete. | 我想起我不是运动员 |
[17:19] | I’m a scientist. | 我是科学家 |
[17:21] | So, today’s first pitch | 所以今天的第一球 |
[17:23] | will be delivered to home plate by science. | 将由科学直送本垒 |
[17:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:28] | boys and girls, I present to you | 孩子们 请看 |
[17:31] | a working prototype of the Mars Rover! | “火星漫游者”的工作原型机 |
[17:41] | And here’s the wind-up… | 挥球转体 |
[17:45] | and the pitch! | 投吧 |
[17:57] | Why is it going so slow?! | 为什么这么慢 |
[18:00] | ‘Cause I’m an idiot who didn’t think this through! | 因为我是白痴 没考虑周全 |
[18:04] | Okay, new plan. | 新计划 |
[18:05] | We go to Disneyland, | 我们去迪士尼乐园 |
[18:07] | play hide and seek on Tom Sawyer’s Island, | 在汤姆·索亚岛玩躲猫猫 |
[18:09] | and then come back and see the end of the pitch. | 然后回来看投球的结果 |
[18:22] | Okay, while we’re waiting for the ball to arrive, | 我们等着球上本垒时 |
[18:25] | here’s some fun facts about Mars. | 跟大家说说火星的有趣之处 |
[18:27] | You suck, Wolowitz! | 你个废物 沃罗威茨 |
[18:32] | He makes a valid point! | 他说得太对了 |
[18:50] | Okay, booing isn’t gonna make it go any faster! | 得啦 再嘘也没办法速度变快 |