时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We were worried about you. | 我们担心你 |
[00:05] | Don’t be melodramatic. | 别这么夸张 |
[00:07] | I’m just getting on a train and leaving forever. | 我只是准备登上火车 永远离开 |
[00:12] | So a few things don’t go your way | 生活中有几件事不如你意 |
[00:14] | and your best decision | 你就决定 |
[00:15] | is to ride the rails like a hobo? | 像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗 |
[00:18] | Leonard, I am overwhelmed. | 莱纳德 我不知所措 |
[00:21] | Everything is changing, | 一切都在改变 |
[00:22] | and it’s simply too much. | 多到让人无法接受 |
[00:24] | I need to get away and think. | 我需要离开 好好想想 |
[00:26] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[00:28] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[00:29] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:31] | Of course you are. | 这不废话吗 |
[00:35] | You just made that easier. | 慢走不送 |
[00:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[00:47] | Is it at all possible | 有没有可能 |
[00:48] | that you’re knitting a pair of pants? | 你现在打的是毛线裤呢 |
[00:52] | Oh, well, no, you’re understandably terrified. | 别走 你感到害怕是可以理解的 |
[00:55] | But, you know, allow me to explain. | 但请给我个机会解释 |
[00:57] | 45 days ago, um, I embarked on | 45天前 我开启了一段 |
[01:00] | a railroad journey of healing | 心灵疗伤铁路之旅 |
[01:02] | because my university | 因为当时我的大学 |
[01:04] | was making me do string theory, | 逼我研究弦理论 |
[01:05] | and my favorite comic book store burned down, | 而我最喜爱的漫画店发生了火灾 |
[01:07] | and when my roommate got engaged, | 我的室友还订婚了 |
[01:09] | my girlfriend wanted to move in with me, | 而我女朋友想搬进来跟我同居 |
[01:11] | which was no doubt a ploy just to see my– | 而那明显是幌子 她的目的… |
[01:14] | well, excuse my language, but my bathing suit parts. | 抱歉失礼了 是染指我小裤裤里的东西 |
[01:21] | Uh, sir, may I use your phone? | 先生 能借用一下电话吗 |
[01:23] | – I don’t think so. – Yeah, well, | -恐怕不能 -好吧 |
[01:25] | I understand that I’m half naked, | 我知道我现在是半裸的 |
[01:26] | but there is a reasonable explanation. | 但是我有个合理的解释 |
[01:28] | While I slept in my sleeper car, | 我在火车卧铺上睡觉时 |
[01:31] | all my possessions were stolen. | 东西全被偷走了 |
[01:33] | Now, typically, I wear pajamas, | 通常来说 我都会穿睡裤 |
[01:35] | but I recently adopted a hobo lifestyle | 但最近我习惯了流浪汉的生活方式 |
[01:39] | and pajamas are the sleep-pants of the man. | 而睡裤是普通人穿来睡觉的 |
[01:45] | I’ll have you know, Mahatma Gandhi wore no pants | 我告诉你 圣雄甘地也没穿裤子 |
[01:48] | and a nation rallied behind him! | 全印度还不是团结起来支持他 |
[01:51] | My good man… | 老兄 |
[01:52] | Now, before you walk away… | 在你走之前 |
[01:53] | I know that I may appear deranged, | 我想说我可能看起来像疯子 |
[01:55] | but I am, in fact, a world-renowned physicist. | 但其实我是一个世界闻名的物理学家 |
[01:58] | Ask me the difference between a boson and a fermion. | 不信你问我玻色子跟费米子的差异 |
[02:01] | Go ahead, ask! | 来啊 你问吧 |
[02:05] | Bosons have integer spin, | 玻色子自旋为整数 |
[02:07] | fermions have half-integer spin! | 费米子自旋为半整数 |
[02:09] | My legs are getting cold! | 我的腿好冷 |
[02:10] | Why won’t anybody help me? | 为什么没人帮帮我呢 |
[02:40] | Morning. | 早安 |
[02:41] | Hi. Want to do yoga with me? | 想跟我一起做瑜伽吗 |
[02:43] | Um, let me just have some coffee first, | 让我先喝杯咖啡 |
[02:45] | and then I’ll have the strength to tell you | 我才有力气告诉你 |
[02:47] | how much I won’t be doing that. | 我超级不想做瑜伽 |
[02:52] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:53] | Hello, Leonard. | 莱纳德 是我 |
[02:55] | Hey, buddy. Good to hear your voice. | 兄弟 很高兴又听到你的声音 |
[02:58] | Uh, I’m in Kingman, Arizona, | 我在亚利桑那州的金曼 |
[03:00] | and, uh, I need you to come pick me up. | 我需要你来接我一趟 |
[03:04] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[03:05] | I’m just about to do yoga with Penny. | 可是我得跟佩妮一起做瑜伽 |
[03:10] | Leonard, I’m at the police station. | 莱纳德 我在警局里 |
[03:11] | I was robbed. | 我被人洗劫一空 |
[03:12] | Th-They took my phone, | 他们拿走了我手机 |
[03:14] | my wallet, my iPad, everything. | 我的皮包 我的iPad 全被偷了 |
[03:16] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[03:18] | No, I’m not okay. | 当然有事 |
[03:19] | I-I’m wearing borrowed pants, | 我穿着借来的裤子 |
[03:22] | I-I don’t have I.D., | 身上也没证件 |
[03:23] | and one of the officers here | 而这里其中一个警察 |
[03:25] | won’t stop calling me Chicken Legs. | 一直叫我小鸡脚 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:29] | Uh, I’ll-I’ll come get you. | 我来接你 |
[03:30] | What’s the address? | 地址呢 |
[03:30] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | He got all of his stuff stolen. | 他的东西全被偷了 |
[03:35] | Okay… | 好的 |
[03:36] | Hurry. | 快来 |
[03:37] | Sheldon, hang tight. | 谢尔顿 撑住 |
[03:38] | Hey, do you want me to bring anything? | 你还需要我带什么东西给你吗 |
[03:40] | Oh, yes, please. | 拜托你了 |
[03:41] | A pair of pants. | 带条裤子 |
[03:42] | And my toothbrush. | 我的牙刷 |
[03:43] | Yeah, and my mail. | 我的信 |
[03:45] | And a really good comeback for chicken legs, | 还有帮我想怎么回敬人家笑我小鸡脚 |
[03:47] | because “I know you are, but what am I?” | 因为我回他”你才是小鸡腿 你们全家都是小鸡腿” |
[03:49] | was met with stony silence. | 他只无语藐视我 |
[03:52] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快过来 |
[03:54] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[03:55] | Yeah, he’s fine, he’s just a little rattled. | 人是没事 就是有点吓着了吧 |
[03:57] | Oh… Feel like driving to Arizona with me? | 有兴趣陪我一起开车去亚利桑那吗 |
[03:58] | I can’t, I have that job interview. | 不行 我得去面试呢 |
[04:00] | Oh, right. Besides, | 对哦 而且 |
[04:01] | I don’t need six hours of “Your hair is different. | 我也不想听六个小时的”你的发型变了 |
[04:03] | Why did you change your hair? | 你为什么换发型了 |
[04:04] | I’m holding my breath until your hair grows back.” | 我要憋住呼吸到你头发长出来为止” |
[04:08] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[04:10] | Hey, can you think of a reason | 你能想到我不应该 |
[04:11] | – I shouldn’t invite Amy to come with me? – Nope. | -邀请艾米跟我一起来的理由吗 -没有 |
[04:14] | Come on, you didn’t even try. | 靠 你想都没帮忙想 |
[04:18] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[04:20] | What’s wrong with your car? | 你的车怎么了 |
[04:21] | I’m having my windows untinted. | 我把车送去弄掉防晒膜了 |
[04:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:26] | Got a hot girlfriend now. | 现在有个辣妹女友 |
[04:27] | I want the haters to know. | 得秀给嫉妒的屌丝们看看啊 |
[04:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在瞎说什么啊 |
[04:31] | No one’s paying attention to you. | 才没人会鸟你咧 |
[04:34] | How’s that Hater-ade taste, bro? | 嫉妒水的滋味可好 兄弟 |
[04:38] | Hey, this isn’t the way to work. | 这不是上班的路啊 |
[04:39] | I just want to pop in and make sure Ma’s okay. | 我想经过我妈家 看看她好不好 |
[04:42] | I thought Stuart was looking after her. | 斯图尔特不是在照顾她吗 |
[04:44] | He was, but now that her cast is off, he moved out. | 本来是 我妈石膏拆了后 他就搬了 |
[04:48] | And honestly, I’m kind of glad. | 老实说 我挺高兴的 |
[04:49] | It was getting a little weird. | 他们俩后来有点怪怪的 |
[04:51] | How so? | 怎么怪 |
[04:52] | I don’t know, they’re… | 我不会说 他们… |
[04:54] | chummy. | 很亲密 |
[04:56] | Like us? | 像我们这样吗 |
[04:57] | No, not like us. | 不 跟我们不一样 |
[04:59] | Creepy chummy, | 是恶心的那种亲密 |
[05:00] | like you and your dog. | 就像你和你的狗 |
[05:02] | She feeds him out of her own mouth? | 你妈妈亲自用嘴给他喂食吗 |
[05:07] | I mean, he calls her Debbie, | 我是说 他叫我妈黛比 |
[05:09] | she calls him Stewie | 我妈叫他图仔 |
[05:11] | and they’re all giggly around each other. | 他们整天两个人黏一起傻笑 |
[05:13] | And believe me, when food goes in that mouth, | 相信我 任何食物只要一到我妈嘴里 |
[05:15] | it does not come out. | 就只进不出了 |
[05:18] | So are you worried | 所以你是担心 |
[05:19] | because he’s replacing you as a son | 他要取代你儿子的位置 |
[05:21] | or are you worried because he’s becoming her lover? | 还是担心他会成为你妈妈的情人 |
[05:24] | First of all, no one can replace me as a son. | 首先没人能取代我儿子的位置 |
[05:27] | I’m her little matzo ball. | 我是我妈的宝贝小汤丸 |
[05:30] | And secondly, my mother is well past | 其次 我妈这么大年纪 |
[05:32] | having any kind of sex life. | 早就跟性生活无缘了 |
[05:34] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[05:38] | Although many older women lead vibrant, active… | 其实有很多老年女性仍过着活力四射的… |
[05:40] | I said well past it! | 我说无缘就是无缘 |
[05:45] | Excuse me, Officer Hernandez? | 请问一下 赫尔南德斯警官 |
[05:47] | Any leads on the person who stole my belongings? | 有任何偷我东西的贼的线索了吗 |
[05:50] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[05:51] | Well, perhaps I can help. | 或许我可以帮忙 |
[05:52] | Sherlock Holmes always says | 神探福尔摩斯曾说过 |
[05:55] | when you eliminate the impossible, | 排除所有不可能因素 |
[05:57] | whatever remains, however improbable, | 剩下的即使再不合理 |
[06:00] | must be the truth. | 必然是事实的真相 |
[06:01] | Now, have-have you tried doing that? | 你试过这么做吗 |
[06:05] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:07] | Well, maybe you should. | 或许你该试试 |
[06:10] | Th-Th-There’s lots of books called “Sherlock Holmes” | 世上有很多叫《神探福尔摩斯》的书 |
[06:12] | and there’s no books called “Officer Hernandez.” | 而却没有一本叫《神警赫尔南德斯》 |
[06:22] | Thanks again for coming. | 谢谢你来陪我 |
[06:24] | Six hours was gonna be a long drive by myself. | 我一个人开六个小时的车实在太漫长了 |
[06:26] | My pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[06:29] | And I’m not angry at all | 而且我一点也不气 |
[06:30] | that my boyfriend was in trouble and called you instead of me. | 我男朋友落难时 居然打给你而不是我 |
[06:32] | I love that! | 真是太好了 |
[06:36] | Yeah, time’s gonna fly by. | 好吧 这六小时一定过得”飞快” |
[06:42] | I haven’t been on a job interview in years. | 我好几年没去面试了 |
[06:44] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的好紧张 |
[06:45] | Don’t be. | 别紧张 |
[06:46] | You are built for pharmaceutical sales. | 你天生就是干医药销售这行的 |
[06:48] | You’re cute, you’re flirty and… | 你可爱 轻浮而且… |
[06:50] | Started that like there were gonna be three things. | 本来以为会有三个优点说呢… |
[06:55] | I don’t have any experience in sales. | 我没有任何销售经验 |
[06:58] | Unless you count the bikini car wash I did in high school. | 除非我在高中时穿着比基尼洗车也算 |
[07:00] | But you already made me take that off my resume? | 但你叫我把这段从我简历上删掉了 |
[07:04] | This job is a lot like being a waitress, | 这份工作其实跟服务生很像 |
[07:06] | except instead of pushing the fish tacos | 只不过你不是给客人推销 |
[07:08] | ’cause they’re about to go bad, | 快变质的鱼肉玉米卷 |
[07:09] | you’re just pushing our antidepressants | 你是推销我们的抗抑郁药 |
[07:11] | before the FDA finds out they may cause rectal bleeding. | 在FDA发现这药能引起直肠出血之前赶紧卖掉 |
[07:16] | They do? | 是真的吗 |
[07:18] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[07:21] | But like our lawyers say, the world is full of things | 但就像我们律师说的 这世界上有很多东西 |
[07:22] | that can cause a rectum to bleed. | 能导致直肠出血 |
[07:27] | Anyway, I talked you up to Dan. | 我在丹面前帮你说了不少好话 |
[07:28] | He’s the guy who’ll be interviewing you. | 他就是面试你的那个人 |
[07:30] | Oh, I really appreciate this. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[07:31] | I just hope I’m not in over my head. | 我只希望我到时不会手足无措 |
[07:33] | You’ll be fine. Just be yourself. | 没事的 就跟平时一样表现自己 |
[07:35] | – I wish I felt more confident. – Penny, | -我真希望我能多点自信 -佩妮 |
[07:36] | I wouldn’t have put you up for this job | 如果我觉得你不能胜任这份工作 |
[07:38] | if I didn’t think you could handle it. | 我就不会推荐你 |
[07:39] | Oh, thank you, but maybe I should cancel. | 谢谢 但或许我该取消面试 |
[07:41] | It’s too late to cancel. You’re going. | 现在取消太晚了 你一定要去 |
[07:43] | But I don’t know anything about pharmaceuticals. | 但我对医药没有任何了解 |
[07:45] | Oh, I understand. | 我明白了 |
[07:47] | You want to do something you’re already good at. | 你想从事你擅长的工作 |
[07:49] | I know. | 我懂 |
[07:50] | Why don’t I get you a job at | 那我何不帮你在 |
[07:51] | the Sitting Around All Day Wearing Yoga Pants Factory? | “穿着瑜伽裤宅在家工厂”找一份工作呢 |
[07:58] | They’re comfortable. | 那裤子真的很舒服嘛 |
[08:03] | Ma, I hope you’re decent. Raj is here! | 妈 把衣服穿好 拉杰也在哦 |
[08:06] | You just started seeing naked women again, | 你最近才开始重新看见女人裸体 |
[08:07] | and I don’t want you to be confused | 我不想让你对咪咪 |
[08:09] | about where the boobs should be. | 到底该垂到哪儿感到困惑 |
[08:12] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[08:14] | What are you doing here? | 你们怎么会来这里 |
[08:15] | Uh… w-what are you doing here? | 那你又怎么在这里 |
[08:18] | I thought you moved out. | 我以为你搬出去了 |
[08:19] | Oh, yeah, I was going to, | 我本来打算搬的 |
[08:21] | and then Debbie and I got to talking | 但某天晚上 我和黛比 |
[08:22] | over dinner the other night. | 在吃饭时聊到这事 |
[08:24] | I didn’t have anyplace to go, | 我没有住的地方 |
[08:25] | she likes having me around, | 她也喜欢我待在这里 |
[08:27] | so we both said, “Why leave?” at the same time. | 所以我俩异口同声说”那为什么还要搬” |
[08:31] | It was precious. | 无比珍贵的一段回忆啊 |
[08:34] | It’s not that precious. | 也没那么珍贵吧 |
[08:37] | I’d like to back you up, | 我本来想支持你的 |
[08:38] | but it sounds like it was pretty precious. | 但听起来的确弥足珍贵 |
[08:44] | Stewie, I can’t find my glasses! | 图仔 我找不到眼镜了 |
[08:47] | Be right there, Deb Deb! | 马上来 小黛黛 |
[08:51] | They’re probably on her head. | 眼镜可能就在她头上 |
[08:54] | Or in her neck. Listen. | 或者在她脖子的肉里 听着 |
[08:57] | You staying here seems like something | 你留在这里住这件事 |
[09:00] | she would’ve talked to me about. | 她应该会跟我说一声啊 |
[09:02] | Well, maybe if you called your mother more often, you’d know. | 如果你经常给你母亲打电话 你早知道了 |
[09:08] | It wouldn’t kill you to pick up the phone. | 打电话回家又不会少块肉 |
[09:26] | Any word on my stolen items? | 我被偷的物品有消息了吗 |
[09:28] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们在尽一切努力帮你找 |
[09:31] | You know, Sherlock Holmes | 神探福尔摩斯 |
[09:32] | liked to use cocaine to sharpen his focus. | 喜欢用可卡因来让自己集中注意力 |
[09:37] | But I’m sure those Cool Ranch Doritos are doing the trick. | 但我确定膨化垃圾食品对你也有同样功效 |
[09:43] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[09:44] | Leonard! | 莱纳德 |
[09:45] | Oh, I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你我太高兴了 |
[09:48] | – Are you okay? – Oh, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:50] | Why did you come? | 你怎么来了 |
[09:53] | What do you mean, why did I come? | 你这话什么意思 |
[09:55] | You’re my boyfriend. | 你是我的男朋友 |
[09:56] | I haven’t seen you in over a month. | 我们超过一个月没有见面了 |
[09:58] | I just drove six hours to help you out. | 我开了六个小时的车过来接你 |
[10:00] | Don’t you have anything to say besides, | 你除了说”你怎么来了” |
[10:01] | “Why did you come?” | 就没别的话跟我说了吗 |
[10:04] | I do, but… | 有是有 但… |
[10:05] | I feel uncomfortable saying it out loud | 在这么多警察叔叔面前大声说出来 |
[10:07] | in front of these police officers. | 我觉得不太妥 |
[10:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:11] | Whisper it. | 悄悄告诉我 |
[10:17] | Shotgun. | 我要坐前排[猎枪] |
[10:28] | So, Sheldon, tell us about your trip. | 谢尔顿 跟我们说说你这段旅程吧 |
[10:29] | Where’d you go? | 你都去了哪儿啊 |
[10:31] | Where didn’t I go? | 我哪儿都去了 |
[10:32] | I went to New York, Chicago, | 纽约 芝加哥 |
[10:34] | Atlanta, Denver, Seattle. | 亚特兰大 丹佛 西雅图 |
[10:38] | How were they? | 好玩吗 |
[10:39] | Oh, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[10:40] | I never left the train station. | 我从未出过火车站 |
[10:44] | Hang on. You traveled across the entire country | 等等 你跨越了整个美国 |
[10:46] | and never left a train station? | 却从未出过火车站吗 |
[10:48] | Why would I? | 干嘛要出站 |
[10:49] | That’s where all the cool trains are. | 我喜欢的火车都在车站里啊 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry, so you never went outside? | 那你从来没到外面玩过吗 |
[10:55] | Or had a single piece of fruit. | 也没吃过一片水果 |
[11:01] | So… | 所以 |
[11:02] | why do you think you’d make | 你觉得自己为什么 |
[11:03] | a good pharmaceutical sales rep? | 能够胜任医药销售代表的工作呢 |
[11:07] | Well, I’m a people person. | 我是个善于和人交际的人 |
[11:09] | People like me. | 人见人爱 |
[11:10] | Some of my favorite people are people. | 我喜欢的人里好多都是人 |
[11:13] | I feel like I’m saying “people” a lot. | 我好像提太多”人”这个字了 |
[11:15] | People, people, people, pe… Okay, I’m done. | 人 人类 人民 人…好我说完了 |
[11:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:20] | People. Yes. | 人人 说完了 |
[11:22] | Good! | 好吧 |
[11:23] | So, how do you feel your previous job experience | 你觉得你上一份工作 |
[11:26] | has prepared you for a career like this? | 对这个销售职业有何帮助呢 |
[11:29] | Uh, well, as a waitress, sales was a big part of my job. | 作为服务员 我的工作很大一部分就是推销 |
[11:32] | I mean, believe me, I convinced a lot of very large customers, | 相信我 我说服了很多 |
[11:35] | who should not be eating cheesecake, | 不该吃芝士蛋糕的胖子顾客 |
[11:36] | to have more cheesecake. | 狂吃我们的芝士蛋糕 |
[11:39] | I mean, | 而且 |
[11:40] | one of those chubsters even had an insulin pump! | 其中某个胖胖还带着胰岛素泵呢 |
[11:45] | I have an insulin pump. | 我也有胰岛素泵[糖尿病] |
[11:51] | People. | 人嘛 |
[11:55] | It’s weird, right? | 感觉很怪吧 |
[11:57] | A grown man in his 30s living with my mother. | 30多岁的成年人还跟我妈住在一起 |
[12:00] | That is weird. | 的确很奇怪 |
[12:02] | I thought he was, like, 45. | 我以为他都45岁了 |
[12:05] | Come on, you don’t think it’s a little odd? | 拜托 你难道不觉得这很奇怪吗 |
[12:06] | I don’t know! I mean, she’s lonely. | 我不知道 她那么孤单 |
[12:09] | He needs a place to stay. | 他又需要地方住 |
[12:10] | I doubt there’s any funny business going on. | 我想他们之间肯定没什么 |
[12:12] | And even if there was, who cares? | 就算有 那又怎样 |
[12:14] | They’re both adults. | 他们都是成年人了 |
[12:15] | “Who cares”?! You wouldn’t care | “那又怎样” 要是我和你妈睡了 |
[12:16] | if I slept with your mom? | 你也不会觉得怎么样吗 |
[12:18] | You know what? You’re my best friend, | 知道吗 你是我的好基友 |
[12:20] | and she’s in a bad marriage. | 我妈婚姻不幸福 |
[12:21] | I give you my blessing. | 我祝福你们 |
[12:25] | This is stupid. | 这样做太傻了 |
[12:26] | I’m just gonna call my mother and be honest with her. | 我还是打电话给我妈 告诉她实话 |
[12:29] | ‘Cause that’s what little matzo balls do. | 这才是宝贝小汤丸该做的事 |
[12:36] | This is Debbie! | 我是黛比 |
[12:37] | And this is Stuart! | 我是斯图尔特 |
[12:40] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑啦 |
[12:44] | Leave a message! | 给我们留言哦 |
[12:49] | This is the part where you talk. | 该轮到你说话了 |
[12:54] | All right, let’s say a physician was prescribing | 假设有个医生本来开的是 |
[12:56] | one of our competitor’s drugs. | 我们竞争对手的药 |
[12:58] | How would you convince them to switch to ours? | 你要如何说服他转用我们的药呢 |
[13:08] | Any chance his car needs to be washed by a girl in a bikini? | 他有可能需要比基尼女郎帮他洗车吗 |
[13:14] | No… | 不 |
[13:16] | Okay, I’m really sorry for wasting your time. | 对不起 浪费了你的时间 |
[13:18] | Don’t worry about it. Thanks for stopping by. | 别担心 谢谢你过来面试 |
[13:20] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:24] | Um, I’m sor… listen, could you do me a favor | 抱歉 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[13:27] | and not tell Bernadette how badly I blew this interview? | 不要告诉伯纳黛特我面试情况有多差 |
[13:30] | She’ll get upset. | 她肯定会生气 |
[13:31] | And honestly I’m a… a little terrified of her. | 老实说 我真有点怕她 |
[13:37] | Wait, wait. You’re scared of Bernadette? | 等一下 你害怕伯纳黛特 |
[13:38] | Yeah, kind of. | 有那么一点 |
[13:40] | I thought it was just me! | 我以为只有我怕她呢 |
[13:45] | E-Everyone thinks she’s so nice | 每个人都觉得她特好 |
[13:47] | with that squeaky little voice. | 说话声音细细的尖尖的 |
[13:50] | I know, but she’s kind of a bully! | 我懂 可她其实是个恶霸 |
[13:53] | She is! | 没有错 |
[13:54] | I-I didn’t even want to meet you, | 我本来不想见你的 |
[13:56] | but, uh, I was too scared to say no to her. | 可我不敢开口拒绝她 |
[14:00] | Me, too! | 我也是 |
[14:01] | Yeah, yeah! One-one time, I had… | 对吧 对吧 有一次 我… |
[14:03] | Oh! I had to tell her | 我本来要告诉她 |
[14:04] | we were cutting the-the research funding | 我们要削减她正在研发的 |
[14:06] | for one of the drugs she was developing. | 某种药剂的经费 |
[14:07] | What happened? | 结果呢 |
[14:10] | I couldn’t do it! | 我根本开不了口 |
[14:10] | She’s still working on it! | 她现在还在研究呢 |
[14:18] | We’re not gonna tell her about this, right? | 这件事你不会说出去吧 |
[14:19] | – Oh, my God, no! – No, no… | -我的天 当然不会 -绝不 |
[14:22] | At the hot dog stand in the Denver train station– | 丹佛车站的热狗摊 用的是 |
[14:25] | Heinz ketchup. | 亨氏番茄酱 |
[14:26] | At the hot dog stand in the Salt Lake City train station– | 盐湖城车站的热狗摊 用的是 |
[14:29] | Heinz ketchup. | 亨氏番茄酱 |
[14:31] | At the hot dog stand in the Indianapolis train station… | 那印第安纳波利斯车站的热狗摊子 用的是 |
[14:36] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:40] | Wrong! Hunt’s! | 答错了 是汉斯番茄酱 |
[14:43] | Hey, Amy! What do you say? | 艾米 你觉得如何 |
[14:44] | You ready to move on to the mustard round? | 准备好玩猜芥末酱的游戏了吗 |
[14:47] | Have you not noticed that I’ve been sitting back here | 你难道没觉察到我这两个小时 |
[14:49] | quietly stewing for the past two hours? | 一直默默地坐在后面吗 |
[14:53] | I just thought you were bad at the game. | 我以为你只是很不会猜呢 |
[14:57] | I’m mad at you! | 我是在生你的气 |
[14:59] | How could you just go away like that | 你怎么能就这样 |
[15:01] | without even saying good-bye, | 不告而别地走掉 |
[15:02] | and then call Leonard for help instead of me? | 然后打电话给莱纳德求助 却不来找我 |
[15:07] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[15:08] | May I please have a moment of privacy | 可以让我和我的室友 |
[15:10] | to speak with my roommate? | 说几句悄悄话吗 |
[15:13] | We’re in a moving car! | 我们可是在飞驰的车上 |
[15:18] | What do you expect me to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[15:19] | Stick my fingers in my ears? | 用手指塞住耳朵吗 |
[15:21] | Well, I was thinking put your head out the window like a dog, | 我是打算让你像狗一样把头伸出窗外 |
[15:23] | but that’ll work. | 但塞耳朵也行啦 |
[15:25] | Please? This’ll be quick. | 拜托了 很快就好 |
[15:32] | Leonard? | 莱纳德 |
[15:34] | As soon as we get home, | 我们一到家 |
[15:35] | I want to have coitus with Amy. | 我就要和艾米发生性关系 |
[15:45] | Okay, she can’t hear. | 好的 看来她是听不到 |
[15:50] | The reason I called you | 我之所以打电话给你 |
[15:51] | is because I didn’t want Amy | 是因为我不想艾米知道 |
[15:54] | to know I couldn’t make it on my own. | 我无法在外独立生存 |
[15:57] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么 |
[15:59] | Oh, of course it’s no big deal to you. | 当然这对你来说不算什么 |
[16:01] | You idolize me, and nothing could ever knock me | 你视我为偶像 你把我供在神台上 |
[16:04] | off that pedestal you put me on. | 没什么可以让我从神台上下来 |
[16:07] | Well, yeah, it’s true. | 没错 |
[16:08] | You-you are a god to me. | 你对我是神一般的存在 |
[16:11] | Can I stop now? | 我可以听了吗 |
[16:13] | Just tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[16:17] | I called Leonard because… | 我打电话给莱纳德是因为 |
[16:19] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[16:21] | And I didn’t want you to think less of me. | 我不希望你因此轻视我 |
[16:25] | You were worried about that? | 你是担心这个吗 |
[16:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[16:36] | it’s okay with me that you’re not perfect. | 你并不完美的事实 我是可以接受的 |
[16:44] | Can I have one more moment with Leonard? | 我能再和莱纳德说句悄悄话吗 |
[16:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[16:55] | Amy just hurt my feelings. I want to break up with her. | 艾米伤了我的心 我要和她分手 |
[17:02] | Now, I never thought I’d say this, | 我没想过我会这样说 |
[17:04] | but I’m kind of excited to see Sheldon. | 但能见到谢尔顿了 我还有些小激动呢 |
[17:07] | I never thought I’d say this, but Penny got a job today. | 我没想过我会这样说 但佩妮今天找到工作了 |
[17:12] | She did? | 是吗 |
[17:13] | Well, the only reason she got it | 她成功的唯一原因 |
[17:14] | is ’cause the guy who interviewed her loves me. | 是因为面试她的人爱慕我 |
[17:24] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[17:26] | I, uh, kind of got the feeling | 我大概感觉到 |
[17:28] | you might not be okay with me staying at your mom’s. | 你对我住在你妈家有意见 |
[17:31] | You’re right, I’m not. | 你说得对 我有意见 |
[17:33] | I think it’s weird. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[17:34] | Howie? | 华仔 |
[17:35] | It is. He’s a grown man. | 本来就是 他是个成年男人 |
[17:36] | He’s just gonna live there rent-free? | 他就这样不交房租住下去吗 |
[17:38] | How is that gonna motivate him | 这样如何让他有动力 |
[17:39] | to get off his butt and get a job? | 不再懒惰 去找工作 |
[17:41] | I mean, do you even have a plan? | 你有人生计划吗 |
[17:44] | Hey, you’re not my father, okay? | 你又不是我爹 你管我 |
[17:46] | And besides, your mother and I were talking… | 而且 你妈和我谈过了 |
[17:49] | “Your mother and I”? You’re not my father! | “你妈和我” 你又不是我爹 |
[17:51] | – I didn’t say I was your father! – Well, I didn’t say | -我没说我是你爹 -我也没说 |
[17:53] | – I was your father! – Okay, calm down. | -我是你爹 -好啦 冷静 |
[17:55] | You’re not his father, he’s not your father! | 你不是他爹 他不是你爹 |
[17:57] | Nobody’s anybody’s father. | 谁也不是谁的爹 |
[17:59] | I-I’m sorry you don’t like my life choices, | 你看不惯我的人生选择我很遗憾 |
[18:02] | but it’s my life! | 但这是我的人生 |
[18:03] | Well, it’s my house, it’s my rules! | 住我的房 就得守我的规矩 |
[18:06] | Okay, Dad! | 好吧 爹 |
[18:07] | If I mow the lawn, can I have my allowance? | 如果我修剪了草坪 可以给我零花钱吗 |
[18:10] | Hey, don’t you take that sarcastic tone with him! | 不准用这种挖苦的语气和他说话 |
[18:12] | I don’t have to listen to you! | 我不用听你教训我 |
[18:13] | Don’t talk to her like that! | 别这样跟她说话 |
[18:14] | That is my mother… Wife! | 这是我老妈 老婆 |
[18:16] | My wife! I said my wife! | 老婆 我说的是老婆 |
[18:19] | You know what? | 算了 |
[18:19] | This isn’t getting us anywhere. | 这样谈不会有结果的 |
[18:21] | When you’re ready to apologize, you know where to find me. | 你准备好道歉时 知道在哪里找我 |
[18:24] | Well, yeah, in my house! | 知道 我的家 |
[18:26] | That’s right, sucka! | 没错 小婊砸 |
[18:31] | I wish I’d never gone on that trip. | 要是我没去旅行就好了 |
[18:34] | I feel no better now than when I left. | 现在比起离开时 心情一点也没好转 |
[18:37] | But you still accomplished something. | 但你还是有所成就的 |
[18:38] | Yeah. If you had told anyone | 是的 如果你告诉任何人 |
[18:40] | that you were going away on a train by yourself across the country, | 你打算坐火车周游全国 |
[18:43] | do you know what they would have said? | 你知道人家会怎么说吗 |
[18:45] | – That I couldn’t do it? – Exactly. | -我做不到吗 -太对了 |
[18:47] | Right after they said, “Yay!” | 不过他们先会欢呼一下 |
[18:50] | But you did do it. | 但你做到了 |
[18:52] | So what if it didn’t all go your way? | 事情没有完全如你所愿又如何 |
[18:54] | That’s what makes it an adventure. | 这样才是冒险啊 |
[18:56] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[18:59] | Yeah, I’m a lot like Gandalf the Grey. | 我很像灰袍甘道夫 |
[19:02] | He fought the Balrog and emerged | 他与炎魔战斗 |
[19:04] | stronger than ever as Gandalf the White. | 成为了更强大的白袍甘道夫 |
[19:07] | I was robbed of my phone and pants, | 我的电话和裤子被抢了 |
[19:10] | and I, too, came back stronger. | 我回来时变得更强大了 |
[19:12] | And whiter, too, | 也更白了 |
[19:13] | ’cause I wasn’t in direct sunlight for six weeks. | 因为我六周没有晒过太阳了 |
[19:17] | See? This trip was good for you. | 你瞧 这次旅行对你有好处 |
[19:20] | Indeed. | 的确 |
[19:21] | I was the world’s smartest caterpillar. | 我是全世界最聪明的毛毛虫 |
[19:25] | And then after pupating in our nation’s railway system, | 在咱们国家铁路网上化蛹后 |
[19:28] | I’ve burst forth | 我破茧而出 |
[19:30] | as the world’s smartest butterfly. | 变成了全世界最聪明的蝴蝶 |
[19:34] | Butterfly could’ve gotten himself home from Arizona. | 蝴蝶可以自己从亚利桑那州飞回家 |
[19:39] | Yeah, I feel renewed. | 我感觉重生了 |
[19:41] | I’m ready to deal with any changes that come my way. | 我准备好面对未来一切的改变 |
[19:47] | Look who’s back! | 看谁回来了 |
[19:48] | Your hair is different. You changed your hair. | 你的发型不同了 你换了发型 |
[19:50] | I can’t take this. I’m out. | 我接受无能 我走人了 |
[19:57] | Would you like to see pictures from my trip? | 你们想看看我旅行时的照片吗 |
[19:59] | I thought your phone got stolen. | 你的电话不是被偷了吗 |
[20:00] | Yeah, it did, but luckily all my photos | 是的 但幸运的是所有照片 |
[20:02] | got backed up to the Cloud. | 都在云端备份了 |
[20:04] | And you thought they all had a silver lining. | 原以为守得云开见月明 |
[20:08] | Here– day one. | 看 第一天 |
[20:09] | Uh, this was the seat I was going to sit | 这个是我本来要坐的座位 |
[20:11] | in but didn’t | 但我没坐 |
[20:12] | because there were cracker crumbs on it. | 因为上面有饼干屑 |
[20:15] | As it was first class, I suspect Ritz. | 因为是一等座 我怀疑是乐之饼干 |
[20:20] | This is the train bathroom. | 这是火车上的厕所 |
[20:23] | This is the Imodium I took | 这是我吃的泻立停 |
[20:25] | so I would never have to use the train bathroom. | 这样我不必使用火车上的厕所 |
[20:28] | I cannot believe you traveled the entire country | 我真不敢相信你游遍了全国 |
[20:30] | and never left the train station. | 却从没离开过火车站 |
[20:32] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[20:33] | You know, I almost died in a fire in Des Moines, | 我差点在得梅因的火灾中丧生 |
[20:35] | but I stayed put. | 但我坚持留在火车上 |
[20:38] | FYI– | 顺便说下 |
[20:39] | that’s when the Imodium gave out. | 当时泻立停的药效过了 我吓屎了 |