时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | How’s your mom holding up? | 你妈还好吗 |
[00:05] | She’s doing okay, but we just lost another nurse. | 她还行 但我们又失去个看护了 |
[00:08] | – How many is that now? – Two, | -这是第几个了 -第二个 |
[00:10] | and I know what you’re thinking– | 我知道你在想什么 |
[00:11] | she’s eating them. | 她们是被她吃掉的 |
[00:15] | She’s just so impossible, they keep quitting. | 她太难伺候 看护都不想伺候了 |
[00:18] | So, who’s watching her now? | 那现在是谁在照看她 |
[00:19] | A bowl full of M & M’s with a few Ambien tossed in. | 一碗掺了几颗安眠药的巧克力豆 |
[00:23] | What up, guys? | 大家好啊 |
[00:24] | – Hello. – Hey. Hello. | -你来啦 -你好啊 |
[00:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:28] | Well, now that everyone’s here, | 现在大家都到场了 |
[00:30] | Penny and I have some big news. | 我跟佩妮有件大事要宣布 |
[00:32] | We’re engaged! | 我们订婚了 |
[00:34] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[00:40] | And I thought me having sex with Emily was gonna be the big news. | 我还以为我跟艾米丽上床了会是最大新闻呢 |
[00:49] | What the hell! | 不带你们这样的 |
[00:52] | You guys propose all the time. | 你们整天求婚来求婚去 |
[00:53] | This never happens. | 而这是千年头一遭 |
[00:56] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[01:25] | Boy, I’m so hungry today. | 天啊 我今天超饿 |
[01:28] | I wonder why? | 你们说是为什么呢 |
[01:32] | Because you had sex the other night? | 因为做爱消耗太多体力吗 |
[01:35] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[01:36] | That may be it. | 可能真是这原因哦 |
[01:40] | By the way, it isn’t like riding a bike. | 对了 这事没骑车这么简单 |
[01:42] | Like, I fell off a few times. | 我摔了好几次呢 |
[01:47] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[01:48] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:52] | I just got called into President Siebert’s office. | 我刚被叫进塞伯特校长的办公室 |
[01:55] | The university won’t let me | 学校不准我 |
[01:57] | switch my field of study to inflationary cosmology. | 把研究方向改为宇宙暴胀论 |
[02:00] | They’re forcing me to continue with string theory. | 他们逼我继续研究弦理论 |
[02:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:04] | He said it’s why they hired me, | 他说大学雇我是让我研究弦理论 |
[02:06] | it’s-it’s what my grant was designated for, | 我的研究经费也仅限于研究弦理论 |
[02:09] | and that everybody has to do things they don’t want to do. | 而且每个人都有人在江湖身不由己的时候 |
[02:12] | He then gave an example of something he had to do, | 他还举了一个他身不由己的例子 |
[02:14] | even though he didn’t want to, | 就是虽然他十分不想 |
[02:15] | which was look at my stupid face. | 却还是不得不见我这傻逼 |
[02:19] | That’s a rude thing to say. | 他怎么能把这话 |
[02:21] | Out loud. | 说出口呢 |
[02:25] | It’s an outrage. | 这太过分了 |
[02:26] | Honestly, I’m tempted to leave the university. | 老实说 我现在很想辞职走人 |
[02:29] | You know, if you’re really serious about that, | 如果你是认真在考虑这事 |
[02:31] | I hear there are some exciting opportunities | 我听说在肥胖老人家庭看护领域 |
[02:34] | in home care for the old and fat. | 有些很不错的机会哦 |
[02:37] | Whatever you do, just don’t make any rash decisions. | 无论你想做什么 千万不要贸然行事 |
[02:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:41] | I am really aggravated. | 我现在超级不爽 |
[02:44] | When I’m feeling low, I have sex with a girl. | 我心情低落的时候 我就跟妹子上床 |
[02:49] | But that’s just me. | 但这纯属个人喜好啦 |
[02:54] | – Oh, come on, give her a chance. – No. | -别走嘛 再给她次机会 -不要 |
[02:56] | Life, it is too short. | 人生苦短 我得及时行乐 |
[03:00] | I know you’ve only been here a day and a half, | 我知道你才来做了一天半 |
[03:02] | but you’re like part of the family! | 但你就像我们的家人一样呢 |
[03:06] | I don’t think the service is gonna send any more people. | 我觉得看护中介不会再介绍人来了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, maybe it’s time we just release Ma back into the sea. | 看来我们只能把妈放回大海里了[鲸鱼] |
[03:17] | That’s not helpful. | 开玩笑有什么用 |
[03:18] | Well, then, we may need to get used to the idea | 那我们只能学着接受 |
[03:21] | that we’re gonna be living here the next few months. | 接下来几个月得在这住的事实了 |
[03:25] | But we have jobs. | 但我们都有工作 |
[03:26] | We can’t baby-sit her 24 hours a day. | 哪有空一天到晚在这照顾她 |
[03:28] | Well, what if we use our vacation time? | 我们把年假休掉啊 |
[03:31] | I wanted to go to Hawaii, not Hell. | 我的假期想留给夏威夷 不是地狱 |
[03:35] | I don’t know what else we can do. | 那我真是没招了 |
[03:37] | Howie, I love you, | 华仔 我爱你 |
[03:40] | and as your wife, your mother is every bit | 作为你的妻子 你妈妈的问题 |
[03:42] | as much my problem as she is yours, so… | 我责无旁贷 所以… |
[03:46] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[03:52] | Hello, Leonard. | 你好吗 莱纳德 |
[03:54] | Hi, Mom. | 你好啊 老妈 |
[03:55] | I have some exciting news. | 我有件好消息要宣布 |
[03:57] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[04:00] | Before I tell you, | 在我说之前 |
[04:02] | will you promise to try and be happy for me | 你能答应会尽量为我开心 |
[04:04] | and keep any concerns you have to yourself? | 并把心中的疑虑都留在心里就好吗 |
[04:07] | No. | 不行 |
[04:10] | Let me save you all of your hemming and hawing. | 我就替你省了这支支吾吾的功夫吧 |
[04:14] | Sheldon already told me that you and Penny are engaged. | 谢尔顿告诉我你跟佩妮订婚了 |
[04:19] | I-I hate that you talk to him more than you talk to me. | 我不喜欢你跟他聊比跟我聊还多 |
[04:22] | Would you like for you and me to talk more? | 那你想我跟你多聊天吗 |
[04:27] | You know what? It’s probably fine. | 其实也还好啦 |
[04:29] | In any event, while I’ve had my misgivings about… | 无论如何 虽然我曾有过疑虑 |
[04:34] | Penny… | 对佩妮这货 |
[04:36] | …Sheldon spoke very fondly of her, | 但谢尔顿说了很多她的好话 |
[04:39] | and if she is good enough for him, | 所以如果谢尔顿觉得她够好 |
[04:41] | then she’s good enough for me. | 那我也会觉得她够好 |
[04:45] | I’m your son. | 我是你儿子呢 |
[04:47] | What about the fact that she’s good enough for me? | 那我觉得她够好就不算数吗 |
[04:51] | Sure. | 算吧 |
[04:54] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢你啊 老妈 |
[04:55] | Leonard, would it make you feel better to hear that | 莱纳德 你听到你母亲赞同你的 |
[04:58] | your mother approved of your life choices? | 人生选择 你会比较开心吗 |
[05:03] | Yes, it would. | 当然会 |
[05:05] | Yeah. Well, you should work on that. | 这是病 得治 |
[05:12] | No, Mom, it’s the same guy | 不是啦 妈 |
[05:13] | I’ve been going out with for the past two years. | 就是我这两年一直在一起的那个男的 |
[05:16] | Yeah, the scientist. | 对 就是那个科学家 |
[05:19] | Well, it’s complicated. | 很复杂啦 |
[05:20] | I mean, he works with lasers and atomic magnets. | 他是鼓捣激光跟原子磁铁之类的 |
[05:27] | No, I did not see it coming. | 没 我自己也没想到 |
[05:29] | No, we did not set a date. | 没 我们也没订日子 |
[05:31] | No, I am not pregnant. | 没 我没怀孕 |
[05:34] | Yeah, this is a first for our family. | 是啊 这是咱家头一遭呢 |
[05:37] | All right, tell Dad I love him. I gotta go. | 好啦 告诉老爸我爱他 我要挂了 |
[05:39] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:40] | – Atomic magnets? – Shut up. | -原子磁铁吗 -闭嘴 |
[05:44] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[05:45] | The leaf blower broke, | 吹叶机坏了 |
[05:46] | so I had to hand-dry my mother-in-law. | 我只能手动擦干我婆婆 |
[05:50] | You want some wine? | 要来一杯吗 |
[05:51] | Thanks. | 好的 |
[05:52] | Little warning before you jump into this marriage business: | 在你跳进婚姻这个大坑前 姐先嘱咐你两句 |
[05:55] | You’re not just marrying him, | 你嫁的不光是他这个人 |
[05:56] | you’re marrying his family. | 还有他的家庭 |
[05:58] | I think Leonard’s mom’s okay with me. | 我觉得莱纳德的妈妈对我没意见 |
[06:00] | It doesn’t matter if she’s okay with you. | 有没有意见倒是无所谓 |
[06:01] | The question is: Can she go to the bathroom by herself? | 重点是 她能不能自己上厕所 |
[06:10] | Hit me again. | 再来一杯 |
[06:13] | So, what are the living arrangements gonna be? | 那你们打算在哪儿住 |
[06:16] | Well, haven’t really talked about it yet, | 我们还没谈到这个问题 |
[06:17] | but I figure, at some point, | 但我猜到最后 |
[06:19] | I’ll move in with him, or he’ll move in with me. | 不是我搬去跟他住 就是他搬来跟我住 |
[06:21] | Well, with you not working, that makes financial sense. | 你现在没工作 住在一起的确比较省钱 |
[06:23] | You’re not working! | 你现在没工作 |
[06:25] | How would you like a job in home health care? | 你有没有兴趣做家庭看护啊 |
[06:28] | Not a chance. | 门儿都没有 |
[06:29] | – Please. I’m desperate. – No. | -拜托了 我都要绝望了 -不要 |
[06:31] | – I’ll pay you anything you want. – Okay, then, yeah. | -薪水你说了算 -那好吧 |
[06:35] | No! Keep your money! | 我不干了 钱你留着请别人吧 |
[06:41] | I could’ve ridden a bull longer than that. | 老娘骑电动牛的时间都比这个长 |
[06:41] | 酒吧里仿牛仔驯牛的游戏机器 人们骑上去挑战不被摔下来 持续时间久可赢得奖品 | |
[06:47] | What you working on? | 你在忙什么呢 |
[06:49] | I’m writing an appeal to the Faculty Senate, | 我向教授评议会提出上诉 |
[06:52] | so that I can move on from string theory. | 要求不再研究弦理论 转而研究其他方向 |
[06:54] | Oh. How’s it going? | 写得怎么样了 |
[06:57] | You tell me. | 给点意见呗 |
[06:59] | “Dear Esteemed Colleagues, | “各位尊敬的同事们 |
[07:01] | as you may know, I have requested to change my field of study. | 或许你们有所耳闻 我要求更改我的研究领域 |
[07:04] | My decision to do so is, I believe, | 我之所以作此决定 是因为我相信 |
[07:07] | in the best interest of science. | 这样做对科学界是最好的 |
[07:09] | At your convenience, I’d be happy to explain it to you | 如你们有时间 我非常乐意用你们听得懂的词语 |
[07:11] | in words you’ll understand.” | 好好解释一番” |
[07:16] | It’s nice that you called them “Esteemed.” | 你在称呼前加个”尊敬的” 还算有礼貌 |
[07:19] | You’re right. I’ll take that out. | 你说得对 我应该删掉它 |
[07:23] | So, listen, there was something I was hoping to float past you. | 对了 有件事我想跟你说一下 |
[07:26] | Now that Penny and I are engaged, | 因为我和佩妮订婚了 |
[07:28] | I thought we might want to talk about our living arrangements. | 我想我们可能需要讨论一下住的问题 |
[07:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:33] | She’s spent many nights here, | 她总是在这里过夜 |
[07:34] | and you’re worried about preserving | 所以你担心在婚礼之前 |
[07:37] | the myth of her virginity before the wedding. | 没办法对她的童贞问题进行保密吗 |
[07:43] | I’m not. | 不是啦 |
[07:44] | Good, because not only has that ship sailed, | 那就好 因为她的童贞船早已远航 |
[07:46] | if it hit an iceberg, countless men would perish. | 而且如果撞到冰山 肯定会死一大片男人 |
[07:51] | Actually, this is about where she and I are going to live. | 其实我想跟你讨论的是 我和她的住宿问题 |
[07:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:56] | Well… well, we might want to live together. | 那个…我们俩可能想住在一起 |
[07:58] | Oh, yeah, well, I’ve already given this some thought, | 是吗 我早就考虑过这个问题了 |
[08:01] | and… | 我呢 |
[08:02] | I’m willing to let Penny live with us | 也很乐意让佩妮跟我们一起住 |
[08:06] | one day a week for a trial period. | 考察期时每周可以住一天哦 |
[08:10] | Now, obviously, not when she’s made cranky | 当然她子宫内膜脱落 |
[08:13] | by the shedding of her uterine lining. | 脾气暴躁的那几天不能来这住 |
[08:18] | That’s very sweet. | 你考虑得真周全 |
[08:21] | But we were thinking more of us maybe living together with… | 但我们更多考虑的是 我们俩住在一起 |
[08:26] | not you. | 没你 |
[08:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[08:34] | How could we all live together if I’m not there? | 如果没我 我们怎么能都住在一起呢 |
[08:38] | Look, I-I know this is… this is change, | 听着 我知道这是一种改变 |
[08:41] | and that sounds scary, but… | 听起来很可怕 但是 |
[08:42] | Where are you going to go? | 那你要去哪里住 |
[08:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:45] | We just started to think about this. | 我们才开始考虑这个问题 |
[08:47] | Maybe I’ll move in with Penny, | 或许我会搬去跟佩妮住 |
[08:49] | or maybe she and I’ll take this place, | 又或许她会搬进来跟我住 |
[08:51] | and you can move across the hall. | 而你搬到对面住 |
[08:52] | Move across the hall?! | 搬到对面住 |
[08:55] | Did you take a marijuana?! | 你抽大麻了吗 |
[09:00] | No, I did not. | 没有 |
[09:02] | Did you get hit on the head with a coconut? | 那你是脑子被椰子砸了吗 |
[09:06] | – No. – Well, then, I’m all out of guesses. | -也没有 -那我想不到原因了 |
[09:08] | What? Me move across the hall– | 你居然让我搬到对面住 |
[09:09] | Why would you even suggest such a thing? | 这种话你怎么好意思说出口 |
[09:11] | Because I love Penny, | 因为我爱佩妮 |
[09:13] | and want to give her the life she deserves. | 我想给她她应得的生活 |
[09:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[09:17] | You’re putting your future bride’s happiness above mine. | 看来你未来老婆的幸福生活远比我的重要 |
[09:23] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[09:34] | How dare the university force me to go back to string theory! | 学校居然敢强迫我继续研究弦理论 |
[09:38] | They just don’t appreciate you. | 那是他们不懂得欣赏你 |
[09:40] | Yeah, and on top of that, | 对啊 最过分的是 |
[09:41] | Leonard has the audacity to suggest that | 莱纳德居然厚颜无耻地提出 |
[09:43] | now that he and Penny are engaged, | 因为他跟佩妮订婚了 |
[09:44] | he may not want to live with me anymore. | 他可能不想再跟我一起住了 |
[09:46] | Here, I made you some Strawberry Quik. | 给 我做了草莓热饮 |
[09:49] | I have real problems here, Amy. | 我现在有正经问题要处理 艾米 |
[09:51] | I can’t be mollified with a beverage designed for children. | 小孩喝的饮料怎么能平息我的怒火呢 |
[09:54] | Mmm! Yummy. | 哇 真好喝 |
[09:58] | You know, this might work out for the best. | 一切都会变好的 |
[10:00] | I mean, you’re always complaining about | 我是说 你总是抱怨 |
[10:01] | what a terrible roommate Leonard is. | 莱纳德是一位很糟糕的室友 |
[10:03] | Like how he turns up the thermostat when you’re not there. | 像上次你不在 他擅自打开了恒温器 |
[10:07] | It’s like walking into the Amazon. | 打开门就像走进了亚马逊 |
[10:10] | And not the good Amazon with one-day shipping. | 而且还不是可以一日送货的亚马逊网站 |
[10:12] | The awful one with birds and snakes. | 而是鸟多蛇多的亚马逊丛林 |
[10:15] | You hate the sound of all those keys on his key chain. | 你讨厌听到他钥匙扣上的碰撞声 |
[10:18] | Four keys! | 整整四把钥匙 |
[10:20] | Who does he think he is, a warden? | 他以为他是谁 典狱长吗 |
[10:24] | See? Maybe you’ll love living alone. | 瞧 或许你会喜欢独居 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. Perhaps. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[10:29] | And if it turns out you don’t… | 如果你发现自己不喜欢的话 |
[10:32] | you and I could live together. | 你可以跟我一起住啊 |
[10:33] | You and… Oh, sure. | 跟你住 是啊 |
[10:36] | And while we’re at it, why don’t we get engaged, too? | 既然我们谈到这话题了 何不索性订个婚 |
[10:38] | Why don’t we get a little house, start a family? | 再买个房子 成个家 |
[10:40] | Enjoy our sunset years together? | 然后一起慢慢变老 |
[10:42] | Do you hear yourself, woman?! | 拜托自重一点好吗 姑娘 |
[10:46] | Sheldon, it was just a thought. | 谢尔顿 这只是一个想法而已 |
[10:47] | No. Here’s a thought. | 不 这才叫想法 |
[10:49] | You’re not moving in, | 你不准搬过来 |
[10:50] | Leonard’s not moving out, | 莱纳德不准搬出去 |
[10:51] | everything stays exactly the way it is. | 一切保持原状 不准改变 |
[10:53] | Yeah, and by the way, | 对了 随便一提 |
[10:55] | I saw you make this Strawberry Quik with syrup, | 我看到你冲草莓热饮时偷加糖浆了 |
[10:57] | and you’re supposed to use the powder! | 按规矩应该是加糖粉的 |
[11:00] | It tastes the same. | 喝起来不都一样吗 |
[11:01] | No. The syrup tastes better and I don’t like it. | 才怪 糖浆口感更好 人家不喜欢 |
[11:07] | This is so sweet! | 太有爱了 |
[11:09] | – You never cook for me. – Well… | -你从没给我做过饭 -那是因为 |
[11:11] | you cook for me all the time and… | 以前都是你做饭 而且… |
[11:16] | If you don’t like my cooking, | 你要是不喜欢我做的饭 |
[11:18] | why haven’t you ever said anything? | 干嘛不早说 |
[11:19] | It’s hard to talk with so much heavy chewing to do. | 每次都得猛嚼食物 哪里有空说话 |
[11:24] | Sorry. I’ll get better. | 对不起 我会努力改进的 |
[11:26] | I know you’ll try. | 我知道你会的 |
[11:29] | So, should we talk about setting a date? | 我们是不是该讨论一下婚礼的日子呢 |
[11:32] | Well, I’d like to pick one that works with my brother’s schedule. | 我想挑一个我哥能参加的日子 |
[11:35] | Okay. And when would that be? | 好啊 大概是什么时候 |
[11:37] | Uh, 12 to 18 months from now, depending on good behavior. | 如果他表现良好 一年或一年半以后吧 |
[11:42] | Hi, is Sheldon here? | 谢尔顿在吗 |
[11:44] | No, I thought he was with you. | 不在 我以为他跟你在一起呢 |
[11:45] | He was, but he stormed off | 他来过 可又摔门而去 |
[11:47] | and now he isn’t answering his phone. | 现在他连电话都不接了 |
[11:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:49] | He was really angry that you suggested he move out. | 他为了你让他搬家的事大发雷霆 |
[11:53] | I also mentioned that he and I could live together | 我建议他可以搬来和我同住 |
[11:55] | but he was too mad at you to realize | 可他太生你的气了 |
[11:56] | what a great idea that is. | 都没注意到这个主意有多棒 |
[12:00] | Well, he’s been having a couple of tough days. | 这几天他的确不太好过 |
[12:02] | I’m sure he’s fine. He probably just | 他会没事的 他只是需要 |
[12:03] | needs a little alone time to decompress. | 一点时间来缓解压力 |
[12:06] | You’re probably right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | So, what are you guys doing? | 你们俩在干嘛呢 |
[12:12] | Well, Leonard cooked for me and now we’re just having | 莱纳德下了厨 我们作为 |
[12:15] | a nice dinner, you know, as a newly engaged couple. | 新晋订婚的爱侣 正在享用美好的晚餐 |
[12:19] | That’s nice. | 真幸福 |
[12:26] | Anyway, as I was saying, | 总之 就像我之前所说 |
[12:28] | Sheldon probably just needs a little alone time. | 谢尔顿大概只是需要独处一下 |
[12:33] | ‘Cause that’s important. | 独处是很重要的 |
[12:37] | Not just for him, but for… | 不光对他而言 而是对 |
[12:40] | most anybody, really. | 大部分人而言 都很重要 |
[12:43] | Don’t I know it. | 我也有同感呢 |
[12:45] | What is that, polenta? | 这是什么 玉米粥吗 |
[12:46] | – Amy, get out. – Right. | -艾米 快滚蛋 -好吧 |
[12:53] | No. | 不会吧 |
[12:58] | Hey, Sheldon. | 嗨 谢尔顿 |
[13:00] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[13:01] | I was cooking in the back room last night | 昨晚我在后面做饭 |
[13:03] | and the hot plate caught on fire. | 结果锅子起火了 |
[13:06] | And you couldn’t put it out? | 你没把火扑灭吗 |
[13:07] | I was across the street | 我当时正在街对面的 |
[13:09] | at the do-it-yourself car wash, taking a shower. | 自助洗车行里洗澡呢 |
[13:15] | So when will you reopen? | 那你准备何时重新开张 |
[13:17] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:18] | I’m waiting to hear back from the insurance company. | 我还在等保险公司的答复 |
[13:22] | So, tomorrow? | 就是明天吗 |
[13:25] | I don’t mean to be rude, Sheldon, but, uh, | 我不想太没礼貌 谢尔顿 可是 |
[13:27] | my life is kind of falling apart right now. | 我的人生都快分崩离析了 |
[13:29] | Your life? | 你的人生 |
[13:31] | The university is making me do string theory | 大学逼着我继续研究弦理论 |
[13:33] | and my girlfriend loves me so much she wants to live with me. | 我的女友爱我爱得想和我同居 |
[13:38] | And now, the place I need to go when I’m sad | 现在唯一能抚平我悲伤的小店 |
[13:40] | is damp and smells funny. | 又湿又烂 还一股怪味 |
[13:45] | Well, sorry I let you down. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[13:47] | No. | 不 |
[13:48] | I do not accept this. | 我不能接受这种事 |
[13:50] | Everything is changing and I hate it. | 所有的一切都变了 我不喜欢这样 |
[13:52] | It stops now. | 我要阻止这种改变 |
[13:53] | I’m helping you get back on your feet. | 我要帮你重新振作起来 |
[13:57] | I would like to purchase this comic book, please. | 我要买这本漫画 谢谢 |
[14:01] | That’ll be $2.99. | 2块9毛9 |
[14:03] | Really? It’s soaking wet. | 不会吧 这书都泡湿了呢 |
[14:06] | Fine, a dollar. | 好吧 算你1块钱 |
[14:11] | Can you break a 20? | 你找的开20元吗 |
[14:12] | No, I only have hundreds. | 不能 我只剩下百元大钞了 |
[14:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:17] | I don’t always recognize sarcasm, but I do right now, | 我一般都听不出讽刺 但我现在听懂了 |
[14:20] | and I don’t appreciate it. | 人家一点都不喜欢 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对你的损失 我感到惋惜 |
[14:24] | But you’re not the only one whose day has been a disaster. | 但你不是唯一遭受重创的人 |
[14:34] | That could have killed me. | 这玩意差点就能砸死我呢 |
[14:37] | I can’t catch a break. | 还让不让人活了啊 |
[14:42] | I haven’t heard from Sheldon in a while. | 好久都没有谢尔顿的消息了 |
[14:44] | You think he’s okay? | 他应该没事吧 |
[14:45] | Oh, I’m sure he’s fine. | 我保证他没事啦 |
[14:47] | I’m gonna see where he is. | 我看看他人在哪里 |
[14:49] | How? | 怎么看 |
[14:50] | Oh, I know his password, so I can track his phone. | 我知道他的密码 所以可以追踪他的手机 |
[14:53] | You do that? | 你居然做这种事 |
[14:54] | Not always, | 不是经常做 |
[14:56] | but ever since he wandered off at the swap meet chasing a balloon, | 但自从他在跳蚤市场追着气球跑迷路以后 |
[14:58] | I get worried. | 我就多留一个心眼 |
[15:01] | He can take care of himself. | 他会照顾好自己的 |
[15:02] | Look, we went over stranger danger | 我们教过他陌生人有多危险 |
[15:04] | and gave him that whistle. | 也给他买了一只应急口哨 |
[15:07] | – That’s weird. – What? | -真奇怪 -怎么了 |
[15:09] | He’s at the train station. | 他人在火车站呢 |
[15:11] | So? He loves trains. | 那又怎样 他最爱火车了 |
[15:13] | It’s dark out and he’s alone, I don’t like it. | 外面天黑了 他又独自一人 我感觉不对 |
[15:15] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去找他吧 |
[15:17] | Oh, it’s sweet how you look out for him. | 你这么照顾朋友 真是贴心 |
[15:18] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个善良的人 |
[15:19] | It’s not just that. | 也不光是善良 |
[15:21] | My mother would kill me if I let something happen to him. | 如果他出了事 我妈铁定不会放过我 |
[15:27] | Dude, I’m so sorry. | 老弟 我很抱歉 |
[15:30] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 你别介意我这么问 |
[15:32] | but did you do this for the insurance money? | 不过你是为了骗保险费吗 |
[15:34] | No. God, you sound like the police, the firemen, | 才不是 天啊 你怎么和警察 消防员 |
[15:38] | my parents, my therapist and the insurance company. | 我爹妈 我心理医生还有保险公司想得一样 |
[15:42] | We’re here for you, man. Whatever you need, okay? | 我们支持你 有任何需要就说话 |
[15:44] | Uh, actually, I was wondering if I could | 其实呢 我在想能不能 |
[15:46] | crash at your place for a few nights. | 在你家借宿几晚 |
[15:47] | Sure, of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:49] | Oh, actually, Emily was gonna spend the night. | 不过 艾米丽今晚要来过夜呢 |
[15:51] | You slept with her? Nice. | 你和她睡过了吗 行啊 |
[15:53] | Well, I can’t take all the credit. | 不能说我有多能耐啦 |
[15:55] | She let me do it to her, but… | 是她准我才上的 但是 |
[16:00] | Uh, but I can always call her and cancel. | 但我可以打电话跟她取消约会 |
[16:02] | Hang on. I know a place you can stay | 慢着 我知道有个地方你可以住 |
[16:04] | and earn some money at the same time. | 而且还可以赚点钱 |
[16:07] | – Great. – I just have to warn you, | -太好了 -只是我要警告你 |
[16:08] | it’ll involve humiliation, degradation and verbal abuse. | 这其中会涉及侮辱 没人格以及言语虐待 |
[16:14] | So what’s the catch? | 这工作的陷阱在哪呢 |
[16:22] | Sheldon. | 谢尔顿 |
[16:24] | You tracked my phone? | 你追踪了我的电话 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:27] | Boy, you chase one balloon for three miles. | 天啊 你追了我这颗气球整整3英里啊 |
[16:33] | We were worried about you. | 我们担心你 |
[16:35] | Don’t be melodramatic. | 别这么夸张 |
[16:37] | I’m just getting on a train and leaving forever. | 我只是准备登上火车 永远离开 |
[16:42] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[16:42] | You don’t even have a change of clothes or a toothbrush. | 你甚至没带换洗衣物和牙刷 |
[16:45] | My plan is to stop at malls and buy what I need. | 我的计划是路过商场时买必需物品 |
[16:48] | It’s called living off the land. | 这叫靠山吃山 靠水吃水 |
[16:52] | Okay, I know you’re upset | 我知道你不高兴 |
[16:53] | and there’s a lot of stuff going on, | 发生了太多事 |
[16:55] | but it’s nothing we can’t work out. | 但一切都好商量 |
[16:56] | Come on, let’s get you home. | 来吧 咱们回家 |
[16:58] | No. I’ve reached my breaking point. | 不 我已经到达了人生的奔溃点了 |
[17:00] | I need to leave. Now. | 我需要离开 现在就走 |
[17:02] | And go where? | 去哪里 |
[17:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[17:05] | So a few things don’t go your way | 生活中有几件事不如你意 |
[17:08] | and your best decision is to ride the rails like a hobo? | 你就决定像个流浪汉般坐火车远走高飞吗 |
[17:14] | I suppose it is. | 我想是的 |
[17:16] | Except I have a credit card. | 只是我有信用卡 |
[17:18] | And I refuse to carry my laptop at the end of a stick. | 我拒绝用扁担挑着笔记本走 |
[17:24] | And I’d sooner die than eat beans out of a can. | 而且我宁死也不愿吃罐头豆子 |
[17:28] | Come on, come home with us | 拜托 和我们回家吧 |
[17:29] | and tomorrow I’ll-I’ll take you to Legoland. | 明天我带你去乐高乐园 |
[17:31] | Legoland is not the solution to everything. | 乐高乐园不是一切问题的解决办法 |
[17:35] | And it’s too much of a scene | 而且《乐高大电影》问世后 |
[17:36] | since that movie came out. | 那里就人满为患了 |
[17:40] | Then what can I do? | 那我能做些什么 |
[17:42] | Leonard, I am overwhelmed. | 莱纳德 我不知所措 |
[17:44] | Everything is changing and it’s simply too much. | 一切都在改变 多到让人无法接受 |
[17:48] | I need to get away and think. | 我需要离开 好好想想 |
[17:50] | Oh, c-come on, you know you’re overreacting. | 拜托 你知道你自己是反应过度了 |
[17:52] | Leonard, hang on. | 莱纳德 等等 |
[17:53] | Just… come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[17:57] | Maybe we need to let him go. | 也许我们需要让他走 |
[17:59] | What?! Why? | 什么 为什么呀 |
[18:01] | It might be good for him. | 也许对他有好处 |
[18:02] | Y-You know he can’t take a trip like this by himself. | 你知道他没办法这样一个人旅行 |
[18:05] | He’s a grown man. | 他是个成年人 |
[18:06] | No, he looks like a grown man. | 不 他外表是成年人 |
[18:11] | You’ve seen Freaky Friday, | 你也看过《辣妈辣妹》 |
[18:12] | sometimes little kids end up in big person bodies. | 有时候小孩子的灵魂会换到大人的身体里 |
[18:16] | Leonard, we can’t protect him forever. | 莱纳德 我们不能永远保护他 |
[18:19] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[18:20] | He’ll be okay. | 他不会有事的 |
[18:22] | You taught him well, Padawan. | 你把他教得很好 巴达旺[绝地学徒] |
[18:24] | Good Lord! | 老天爷 |
[18:25] | Padawan’s the student, not the teacher. | 巴达旺是学生 不是老师 |
[18:30] | Seriously, let him go. | 真的 让他滚 |
[18:38] | Sheldon, if you really need to do this, | 谢尔顿 如果你真的想这样 |
[18:39] | I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 我不会拦着你 |
[18:42] | I do. | 我想 |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:47] | Good luck. | 一路顺风 |
[18:52] | Be safe and call us. | 注意安全 打电话给我们 |
[18:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:01] | Bye, buddy. | 再见 兄弟 |
[19:07] | Sheldon… | 谢尔顿 |
[19:08] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[19:13] | Of course you are. | 这不废话吗 |
[19:18] | He just made that easier. | 慢走不送 |
[19:32] | What are you guys still doing here? | 你们怎么还在这里 |
[19:34] | I got this, go. Go home. | 我能搞定 快回家吧 |
[19:37] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[19:40] | Yeah, she’s fed, she took her pills, | 她吃过饭 吃过药 |
[19:42] | she’s all tucked in and watching TV. | 已经盖好被子看电视了 |
[19:44] | So, she’s not too much for you? | 你没觉得她难伺候吗 |
[19:45] | Are you kidding? I love her, she’s great. | 开什么玩笑 我爱她 她太棒了 |
[19:49] | Stewie, you gonna watch Wheel of Fortune with me? | 小图图 你要和我一起看《幸运之轮》吗 |
[19:53] | Coming, Debbie. | 来啦 黛比 |
[19:56] | You call her Debbie? | 你叫她黛比吗 |
[19:58] | She insisted. | 她坚持这样叫 |
[19:59] | So, hey, guys, thank you so much. | 两位 太感谢了 |
[20:02] | This job is a dream come true. | 这份工作真是美梦成真 |
[20:11] | Was that a little weird? | 这是不是有些奇怪 |
[20:13] | Yeah. I don’t know why, | 是的 我不知道原因 |
[20:14] | but something about it feels… | 但这事有些地方让人觉得 |
[20:17] | unnatural. | 逆天了 |
[20:21] | – Okay, let’s go. – Yep. | -好啦 咱们走人 -好滴 |
[20:26] | Okay, Sheldon, thanks for checking in. | 谢尔顿 多谢打电话来 |
[20:28] | Talk to you tomorrow? | 明天再通电话好吗 |
[20:30] | O-Okay, bye. | 好的 拜 |
[20:33] | He’s okay? | 他还好吗 |
[20:34] | Actually sounds like he’s doing pretty well. | 居然听起来非常好 |
[20:36] | I really think this is gonna be for the best. | 我真心觉得这样最好 |
[20:39] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:41] | And he was able to take a sabbatical from… | 这样他可以休下大学给的假期 |
[20:42] | How could you let him go? | 你这个天杀的怎么能放他走呢 |
[21:17] | 能在生日这天做季终其实挺高兴的 下季见! by 赛太公 生日还陪着我做剧 我更高兴 哈哈! by YY猫 祝各位夏天快乐~我们秋季再见! |