时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, we’re about to shoot this scene in the movie | 我们当时准备要拍一幕戏 |
[00:04] | where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body. | 是杀人恶猿的DNA正慢慢占领我全身 |
[00:08] | Okay. | 然后呢 |
[00:09] | But I realize they’re gluing fur everywhere, | 但我发现他们把我全身都粘上毛发 |
[00:11] | except my cleavage. | 唯独没粘我的乳沟 |
[00:12] | So, I asked the director why | 所以我就问导演为什么 |
[00:14] | and he says, it’s important to the story that my boobs | 他说把乳沟留到最后猿化 对电影剧情 |
[00:16] | be the last things to turn ape. | 有着十分重大的意义 |
[00:21] | It’s sweet that he thinks there is a story. | 他还觉得这电影有剧情 真可爱 |
[00:26] | Oh, and there’s not even a bathroom on set. | 而且片场居然没有厕所 |
[00:27] | I have to go to the gas station across the street. | 我得走到对街的加油站去借厕所 |
[00:30] | I mean, I was dressed like half an ape | 而且我都已经半人半猿了 |
[00:31] | and still not even close to the most disgusting person in there. | 却还不及那厕所里最恶心的人的一半 |
[00:35] | – Leonard, I could use your assistance. – Sure. What’s up? | -莱纳德 我需要你帮个忙 -行 什么事 |
[00:38] | Well, now that I’ve given up string theory, | 我现在放弃弦理论了 |
[00:38] | 宇宙学 暗物质 中微子 质子衰变 轴子 | |
[00:40] | I’m struggling to find my next area of focus. | 我在纠结该选哪个新研究领域 |
[00:43] | So, in your professional opinion, | 从你的专业眼光来看 |
[00:45] | which of these areas do you think is the most promising? | 你觉得这几个领域中 哪个最有发展前途 |
[00:48] | Huh, well, I-I think there’s some really innovative stuff | 我觉得暗物质领域有不少 |
[00:51] | going on in dark matter. | 创新十足的发现 |
[00:52] | That’s helpful. | 感谢帮助 |
[00:57] | – Okay. Of these four areas… – Sheldon! | -好 在这四个领域中… -谢尔顿 |
[01:00] | – What did we say about being a nicer friend? – Thank you. | -不是教你要当个好的小伙伴了吗 -谢谢 |
[01:03] | Lenard, what did we say about being a gullible weenie? | 莱纳德 不是教你别又蠢又爱哇哇叫吗 |
[01:07] | – It is just so frustrating. – ‘Cause you’re trying too hard. | -这真是太烦了 -那是因为你逼自己太紧 |
[01:10] | You need to do something else. Get your mind off it. | 你得做点别的事 转移下注意力 |
[01:12] | Hey. How about we bring back Anything Can Happen Thursdays? | 我们让”无限可能周四夜”复活如何 |
[01:15] | Hey, that’s good. Why’d you guys stop doing that? | 行啊 你们当初为什么取消了 |
[01:17] | You made fun of us. Said it was stupid. | 你取笑我们 说这蠢透了 |
[01:20] | Yeah. Sounds like me. | 听起来就像我会干的事 |
[01:23] | Come on, Sheldon. What do you say? | 来吧 谢尔顿 你觉得呢 |
[01:25] | All right. | 好 |
[01:25] | I officially reinstate Anything Can Happen Thursday. | 我正式宣布恢复无限可能周四夜 |
[01:28] | Great! what do you want to do? | 太棒了 你想做点什么 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[01:33] | What do you want to do? | 那你想做点什么 |
[01:34] | – I don’t know. – What do you want to do? | -我也不知道 -那你想做点什么 |
[01:37] | I’m starting to remember the problem with | 我开始想起 |
[01:39] | Anything Can Happen Thursdays. | 以前无限可能周四夜的问题了 |
[02:09] | What could we do that’s fun? | 有啥我们能做的好玩事呢 |
[02:12] | What could we do that’s different? | 有啥我们能做的新鲜事呢 |
[02:13] | What could we do that’s free? | 有啥我们能做的免费事呢 |
[02:18] | Got it! We order a pizza. | 有了 我们可以叫披萨 |
[02:22] | Are you kidding? That’s what you always do. | 你搞笑啊 你平常都这么干 |
[02:23] | Think harder. | 再努力想想 |
[02:24] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[02:26] | Got it! | 有了 |
[02:28] | We order calzones, cut them open, | 我们叫半月乳酪馅饼 切开来 |
[02:30] | eat them like pizza. | 像吃披萨那样吃 |
[02:33] | All right! All right! | 好啦 好啦 |
[02:34] | I’ll shake the brain bush one more time, see what falls out. | 我再摇摇我的大脑智慧树 看有啥果子落下 |
[02:38] | Got it! | 有了 |
[02:39] | There’s a live-action role-playing group | 有个实景角色扮演组织 |
[02:41] | that meets every Thursday night in Griffith Park | 每周四会在格里菲斯公园做活动 |
[02:43] | and reenacts battles from Lord of the Rings. | 重新演绎《魔戒》里的战役 |
[02:47] | Uh, tell me more about this calzone idea. | 我们再聊聊半月馅饼的点子 |
[02:51] | You know what? Why don’t we just ease into this. | 这样吧 我们何不放轻松 |
[02:53] | Let-Let’s go for a walk | 咱们就出去溜达溜达 |
[02:55] | and-and-and see if we find a new restaurant. | 看能不能找到家新餐厅 |
[02:57] | Any chance that restaurant is near Griffith Park? | 新餐厅会刚好坐落在格里菲斯公园旁吗 |
[02:57] | 《魔戒》角色甘道夫的招牌巫师帽 | |
[03:04] | – No. – All right. | -不会 -好吧 |
[03:07] | Raj and Howard are at Howard’s mom’s, | 拉杰跟霍华德在霍华德的老妈家 |
[03:09] | but should we call the girls and see if they want to come? | 但我们要不要打电话叫上艾米跟伯纳黛特 |
[03:11] | No. Bernadette’s working late. | 伯纳黛特今晚要加班 |
[03:12] | Amy’s sick. | 艾米生病了 |
[03:14] | Aw. What’s wrong with her? | 她是什么问题 |
[03:15] | Well, she talks a lot. | 她话太多 |
[03:16] | She always wants to hold hands. | 还整天想牵手 |
[03:19] | That’s not what I meant. | 我问的不是这个意思 |
[03:20] | Well, if you were referring to her illness | 如果你是指身体出了什么问题 |
[03:22] | your question should have been, “What ails her?” | 那你的问题应该是”她哪病了” |
[03:25] | – “What ails her?” – Oh. Who knows? | -“她哪病了” -我哪知道 |
[03:30] | Come on, anything can happen. | 来嘛 无限可能 |
[03:31] | We can push him down the stairs! | 我们可以把他推下楼梯啊 |
[03:36] | Hey. Thanks for coming to hang out. | 谢谢你还过来聚聚 |
[03:38] | No problem. How’s your mom feeling? | 小意思 你妈妈病情如何 |
[03:40] | Okay, but she’d feel better if she took her medicine. | 还行 但如果她愿意吃药会更好吧 |
[03:43] | You know, when Cinnamon won’t take her medicine, | 小桂子不愿意吃药的时候 |
[03:45] | I hide it in a piece of cheese. | 我都把药夹在一片起司里 |
[03:47] | Good idea. We can wrap the pill in cheese, | 好主意 我们把药夹起司里 |
[03:49] | feed it to Cinnamon, | 喂小桂子吃 |
[03:50] | and then my mom can eat Cinnamon. | 再让我妈把小桂子吃了 |
[03:55] | What do you feel like doing? | 今晚想干嘛 |
[03:56] | I was thinking we could watch a DVD. | 我们可以来看个DVD |
[03:58] | Well, my mom doesn’t have a lot to choose from. | 我妈这里没太多DVD可选 |
[04:03] | Unless you want to watch the video of her colonoscopy. | 除非你有兴趣看她的结肠镜检查纪录片 |
[04:07] | Spoiler alert: 20 minutes in, they find a prune pit. | 剧透警告 影片第20分钟 医生发现个西梅籽 |
[04:11] | Actually, how do you feel about watching House of 1000 Corpses? | 其实你有兴趣看电影《千尸屋》吗 |
[04:17] | A straight-up gore-fest? You hate this stuff. | 你不是不看简单粗暴血腥片的吗 |
[04:19] | I do, but for some reason, Emily loves it | 是啊 可是不知为何艾米丽喜欢看 |
[04:21] | and wants to watch it with me tomorrow, so… | 还想明晚跟我一起看 |
[04:23] | I thought if I start with you first, | 我想如果先跟你看过 |
[04:24] | then I could act cool about it with her. | 明天跟她看时 我就能表现得很酷 |
[04:28] | That’s actually not a bad plan. | 这计划其实不错 |
[04:29] | I can sit through the colonoscopy now, | 像我现在也能平静看完结肠镜记录片了 |
[04:31] | but that first time I was like, | 但第一次看时 |
[04:32] | “Oh, My God, a prune pit!” | 我还尖叫 “天啊 有西梅籽” |
[04:39] | – Uh, so… you’d watch it? – Sure. | -这么说你会陪我看咯 -当然 |
[04:42] | You’re a good friend. I owe you one. | 你真是个好朋友 我欠你一次人情 |
[04:44] | Howard! | 霍华德 |
[04:45] | Help me get out of the tub! | 快把我弄出浴缸 |
[04:52] | Not that one. | 人情不还这个 |
[04:57] | So, we’re just randomly choosing a restaurant | 所以我们不先在网上研究一下 |
[04:59] | without researching it online? | 就要随便找家餐馆吃饭吗 |
[05:00] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:01] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:03] | You know, this is how Anything Can Happen Thursday turns into | 这下无限可能周四夜要变成 |
[05:04] | It Won’t Stop Coming Up Friday. | 无限拉稀周五日了 |
[05:09] | Hey, how about that Asian fusion place? | 那家亚洲杂烩馆怎么样 |
[05:12] | Fusion and Asians? | 大杂烩[聚变]与亚洲人 |
[05:15] | I’m trying not to think about science. | 这怎么可能让我不想到科学啊 |
[05:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[05:22] | What…? | 太过分了 |
[05:23] | She’s not working late! | 她根本不是加班 |
[05:25] | And Amy doesn’t look sick. | 艾米也不是生病 |
[05:27] | Why would they lie to us? | 她们为什么要骗我们 |
[05:29] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得好 |
[05:31] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 |
[05:33] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 |
[05:34] | Amy and Bernadette. | 艾米和伯纳黛特 |
[05:36] | Why did you lie to us?! | 你们为什么要骗我们 |
[05:42] | Hey. Listen to this: | 你听这DVD的介绍 |
[05:44] | “Murder… cannibalism and satanic rituals | “谋杀 食人以及邪恶仪式 |
[05:48] | are just a few of the thousand plus horrors that await.” | 只是即将上演上千个恐怖事件的冰山一角” |
[05:52] | I just helped my mom out of the tub, | 我刚把我妈弄出浴缸 |
[05:54] | so, I’m one slippery horror ahead of you. | 所以我比你先看了滑倒恐怖事件了 |
[05:58] | You’re a good son. | 你是一个好儿子 |
[05:59] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[06:00] | Beach blankets, my friend. | 沙滩巾 朋友 |
[06:02] | It’s all about beach blankets. | 诀窍就是沙滩巾 |
[06:04] | All right, let’s get this over with. | 好了 赶紧看完了事吧 |
[06:07] | Ew, it’s got someone’s hair on it! | 上面有根头发 好恶心哦 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah, you’re gonna do great with this movie. | 是啊 你肯定会”享受”看这部电影的 |
[06:17] | You’re not working late. Why did you lie to me? | 你根本不是加班 为什么要骗我 |
[06:19] | And Amy, you told me you were sick, | 艾米 你说你病了 |
[06:22] | but you look just as pale and tired as always. | 可你脸色还跟平常一样苍白憔悴 |
[06:26] | I’m sorry. I just needed a break | 对不起嘛 我只是想清静一会 |
[06:28] | from hearing you obsess about what to do after string theory. | 不想再听你喋喋不休地说之后要研究什么 |
[06:32] | And we kind of just wanted one night | 我们只是想清静一晚 |
[06:33] | where we didn’t have to hear about | 不用再听你一直抱怨 |
[06:34] | how miserable you are making this movie. | 拍这部电影有多惨 |
[06:37] | But none of that means we don’t love you. | 但这并不意味着我们不爱你们 |
[06:40] | I haven’t been complaining that much about the movie. | 我才没有一直抱怨这部电影呢 |
[06:43] | Have I? | 有吗 |
[06:46] | I also love you. | 我也爱你 |
[06:50] | You know what? | 算了 |
[06:52] | Maybe I need a break from all of you. | 或许我才应该摆脱你们 清静一会 |
[06:54] | Come on, Sheldon. | 走吧 谢尔顿 |
[06:56] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna have Anything Can Happen Thursday, | 我们要去共度无限可能周四夜 |
[06:58] | you’re gonna tell me all about your science stuff | 你要喋喋不休地跟我说你的科学 |
[07:00] | and I’m gonna complain about my movie, | 我要一直跟你抱怨我的电影 |
[07:01] | and we’re gonna support each other | 而且我们要互相支持 |
[07:02] | because that’s what friends do. | 因为朋友之间就该这样 |
[07:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:05] | ‘Cause if I had to pick now, | 如果要我现在选 |
[07:07] | I’d probably go with dark matter because… | 我可能会选暗物质 因为… |
[07:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[07:25] | I don’t understand my food. | 我看不懂我的食物 |
[07:29] | Chinese noodles with Korean barbecue… | 中国面条加韩国烤肉 |
[07:34] | in a taco. | 一起塞进墨西哥玉米卷 |
[07:38] | It’s fusion. | 这就叫杂烩啊 |
[07:41] | Well, my mother would lock her car doors | 如果我老妈要开车经过 |
[07:42] | if she had to drive through this hodgepodge of ethnicity. | 这样的种族大杂烩区 她肯定会把车门锁死 |
[07:49] | Think I’ve been complaining too much about the movie? | 你觉得我有老是在抱怨我的电影吗 |
[07:52] | Not at all. | 完全不觉得 |
[07:53] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[07:55] | But to be fair, when you talk, | 但老实说 每次你一开口 |
[07:56] | most of what you say sounds like, | 你说的大部分对我而言就是 |
[07:57] | “Wah, wah, wah, clothes”. | “啦啦啦 衣服” |
[08:04] | Hey, I don’t understand why you’re not upset with Amy. | 我不懂你为什么不生艾米的气 |
[08:06] | I am. | 我气啊 |
[08:08] | So much so that I’m gonna bring her here | 我气到下次约会的时候 |
[08:09] | for dinner on our next date night. | 要把她带来这里吃饭 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | So, in the last 20 minutes, | 在过去的20分钟里 |
[08:26] | we’ve seen a crazy woman kissing a fetus in a jar. | 我们看见一个疯女人亲吻罐子中的胎儿 |
[08:30] | We’ve seen a guy cut in half and sewn to a fish. | 看到一个男人被切成两半 然后缝到一条鱼上 |
[08:35] | And the brutal dismemberment | 我们也看见我妈 |
[08:37] | of a rotisserie chicken by my mother. | 残忍地肢解了一只烤鸡 |
[08:42] | On the bright side, she didn’t even notice the pill. | 往好的方面想 至少她把药吃下去了 |
[08:49] | Why does Emily like this stuff? | 为什么艾米丽会喜欢这种东西 |
[08:51] | Do you think there’s something psychologically wrong with her? | 你觉得她心理会不会有问题啊 |
[08:53] | What difference does it make? | 有问题又怎么样 |
[08:55] | – What do you mean? – Oh, come on– | -这话什么意思 -拜托 |
[08:56] | she could have a freezer full of ex-boyfriend’s body parts | 就算她冰箱里装满了前男友的各个身体部位 |
[08:58] | and you’d still go out with her. | 你还是照样跟她约会 |
[09:01] | I do like that the ex-boyfriend’s out of the picture. | 不会有前男友来纠缠的确深得我心 |
[09:08] | I feel so bad about lying to Sheldon. | 欺骗谢尔顿让我感觉好内疚 |
[09:11] | How am I gonna make it up to him? | 我怎么才能弥补过错呢 |
[09:13] | I’d tell you what I do with Howard, | 我能教你我对付霍华德的办法 |
[09:14] | but I don’t think dressing up like a Catholic schoolgirl | 可我觉得打扮成天主教女学生 |
[09:16] | is gonna work with Sheldon. | 哄不了谢尔顿开心 |
[09:22] | He’d probably give you homework. | 他估计会给你布置家庭作业 |
[09:29] | – Did you lie to Howard about tonight? – Of course. | -你今晚也对霍华德说谎了吗 -当然 |
[09:31] | And you don’t feel guilty about it? | 那你一点也不内疚吗 |
[09:33] | Between Penny’s gorilla movie | 夹在佩妮的大猩猩电影 |
[09:35] | and Howard’s gorilla mother, I had no choice. | 和华仔的大猩猩老妈之间 我别无选择啊 |
[09:39] | Thankfully Penny and I have a relationship based on honesty. | 幸好我和佩妮一直是坦诚相对 |
[09:45] | What? I don’t lie to her. | 怎么了 我可从来不骗她 |
[09:46] | Oh, we know you don’t lie to her. | 我们知道你是没有骗她啦 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[09:57] | Hey, maybe the answer to your career question | 没准你未来课题的答案 |
[09:59] | is in one of these. | 就在这些幸运饼干里呢 |
[10:01] | Penny, there’s only one cookie with something | 佩妮 世上只有一种饼干 |
[10:03] | in the middle that solves life’s problems, | 中间夹有能解除人生烦恼的东西 |
[10:06] | and that’s an Oreo. | 它的名字叫奥利奥 |
[10:10] | Or a Nutter Butter, if you’re in a pinch. | 必要时 花生甜饼也可以 |
[10:13] | Come on, open it. I bet it says something great. | 拜托 打开看看嘛 里面肯定有什么好话 |
[10:16] | This is Asian fusion. | 我们身在一家亚洲杂烩馆 |
[10:18] | For all you know, there’s a tiny Chihuahua in here. | 搞不好里面跳出来个小吉娃娃呢 |
[10:22] | Fine, I’ll go. | 算了 我先打开吧 |
[10:26] | “People turn to you for guidance and wisdom.” | “周围的人都求助于你的智慧和开导” |
[10:28] | Yeah, that’s a good one. | 这话不错 |
[10:30] | No, it’s not. | 不错才怪 |
[10:32] | How is that not good? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[10:33] | “Turn to you for wisdom”? | “求助于你的智慧” |
[10:35] | Clearly, that cookie is mocking you. | 这饼干明显是在讽刺你 |
[10:39] | You’d never hear that kind of sass from a Nutter Butter. | 花生甜饼就从来不会对人这么无礼 |
[10:43] | Uh, since you’re paying for dinner, I’ll let that slide. | 看在这顿饭钱是你付的份上 我就不计较了 |
[10:45] | Open yours. | 看看你的吧 |
[10:49] | Have you ever paid for a meal? | 你有曾经自己付过饭钱吗 |
[10:50] | Not with money. Read. | 没用钱付过 快念 |
[10:55] | “Your warm and fun-loving nature delights those around you.” | “你温暖又欢乐的气质感染了身边的人” |
[10:59] | Oh, try again. | 不准 下一个 |
[11:13] | Let me get this straight. | 我们来理一理 |
[11:14] | So, he kills this girl’s father, | 他杀了那女孩的亲爹 |
[11:17] | cuts off the guy’s face, | 剥下他的脸皮 |
[11:19] | and is wearing it as a mask | 把它戴在脸上 |
[11:21] | while he makes out with her. | 和那女孩亲热 |
[11:25] | I’m just gonna say it. | 有句话我不得不说 |
[11:26] | That’s not okay. | 这样做是不对的 |
[11:31] | Why can’t I be in a relationship | 我怎么就找不到 |
[11:32] | with a girl who likes The Sound of Music? | 一个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子谈恋爱呢 |
[11:36] | Raj, you are the girl in the relationship | 拉杰 你就是这段恋爱里 |
[11:38] | who likes The Sound of Music. | 那个喜欢看《音乐之声》的妹子 |
[11:46] | Hey, Penny. What’s up? | 佩妮 什么事 |
[11:49] | No, Bernie’s working late. | 不 妮妮今天在加班呢 |
[11:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:55] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这事 |
[11:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:00] | I’m having sex with a Catholic schoolgirl tonight. | 本大爷今晚要和天主教女学生滚床单啦 |
[12:09] | Oh, I think I see our next stop. | 我找到下一站的目的地啦 |
[12:13] | You can’t be serious. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:15] | If I wanted to waste my time on nonsense, | 如果我想用无聊事打发时间 |
[12:17] | I’d follow Leonard on Instagram. | 我早就去关注莱纳德的随手拍了 |
[12:21] | No, come on– tonight, we are trying new things. | 拜托 今晚我们不是要尝试新事物吗 |
[12:25] | Oh! That’s a lot of incense. | 好浓的焚香味啊 |
[12:29] | Or someone set a hippie on fire. | 要不就是谁把嬉皮士点着了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, honey, I’m still stuck at work. | 亲爱的 我还在加班呢 |
[12:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:39] | Penny said that? | 佩妮告诉你了 |
[12:42] | Okay, it’s true. I’m sorry. | 好吧 是真的 对不起啦 |
[12:45] | I’ll see you at home. | 我马上就回家 |
[12:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll put it on. | 好吧好吧 我穿就是了 |
[12:52] | You and I never just hang out like this. | 我俩还从来没单独出来玩过呢 |
[12:54] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[12:55] | – I know, it’s weird, right? – Yeah. | -我懂 真奇怪对不对 -对 |
[12:57] | We should do it more often. | 我们该多出来玩一玩 |
[12:58] | Oh, no. I mean, this is weird right now. | 不 我是说 现在这样感觉很奇怪 |
[13:04] | Ah, it’s Penny. | 是佩妮发的 |
[13:05] | Is she still mad? | 她还在生气吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, doesn’t seem like it. | 貌似没生气了 |
[13:08] | She got Sheldon to go to a psychic with her. | 她把谢尔顿带去见算命师了 |
[13:10] | A psychic? | 算命师 |
[13:12] | He considers them not just mumbo jumbo, | 他觉得算命师不光是狗屁不通 |
[13:14] | but extra-jumbo mumbo jumbo. | 还是最狗屁不通的狗屁不通 |
[13:18] | Well, Penny can be pretty persuasive. | 佩妮挺会说服人的 |
[13:20] | She’s gotten me to do a lot of things I wouldn’t normally do. | 她让我做了好多平时不会做的事 |
[13:23] | Because she has sex with you. | 那是因为她让你跟她上床 |
[13:24] | Yeah, she does. | 这是真的 |
[13:27] | Can I confess something? | 我可以坦白一件事吗 |
[13:29] | Once in a while, I get a little jealous | 有时候 我有点小嫉妒 |
[13:31] | of how close Penny and Sheldon are. | 佩妮和谢尔顿之间关系这么好 |
[13:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:35] | I mean, not in a romantic way. | 我知道他们不是暧昧 |
[13:36] | It’s just, she really has some sort of connection with him. | 只是 她跟谢尔顿互相颇有默契 |
[13:39] | Well… Well, they’ve known each other a long time, | 这个嘛 他们认识已经很久了 |
[13:43] | and Penny grew up around horses, | 而且佩妮从小和马一起长大 |
[13:44] | so she knows how to approach him without making him skittish. | 所以她懂得如何靠近又不吓到他 |
[13:48] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m glad they’re friends. | 你不要误解了 我很高兴他们关系好 |
[13:50] | I just wish he’d be that comfortable around me already. | 我只是希望他在我身边也能那么放松 |
[13:54] | Well, it took him a long time to get comfortable around me, too. | 他也是花了很长时间 才能在我身边那么放松 |
[13:57] | Really? What did you do? | 真的吗 你做了什么 |
[13:59] | Something terrible in a former life? I don’t know. | 上辈子作恶太多吧 我也不清楚 |
[14:05] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[14:05] | Penny ratted me out. | 佩妮把我出卖了 |
[14:07] | FYI, she’s getting you a watch for your birthday | 对了 你生日她准备送你手表 |
[14:09] | with money she took out of your wallet. | 钱是从你钱包里拿的 |
[14:17] | I don’t mean to be rude or discourteous, | 我不是有意这么无礼粗鲁 |
[14:20] | but before we begin, I’d just like to say | 但在开始前 我想说 |
[14:22] | there is absolutely no scientific evidence | 绝对没有任何科学证据 |
[14:25] | to support clairvoyance of any kind. | 支持任何形式的灵力 |
[14:28] | Which means– | 就是说 |
[14:29] | and again, no insult intended– | 再说一遍 我不是故意无礼 |
[14:32] | but you’re a fraud… | 但你是个骗子 |
[14:35] | …your profession is a swindle, | 你的职业是骗局 |
[14:36] | and, uh, your livelihood is dependent | 你的生计取决于 |
[14:39] | on the gullibility of stupid people. | 愚蠢人类的轻易受骗程度 |
[14:43] | Again, no offense. | 再说一遍 我无意冒犯 |
[14:45] | All right, Sheldon, just ask your question. | 谢尔顿 问她问题吧 |
[14:50] | Okay, I just did. What was it? | 我刚问了 是什么问题 |
[14:54] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的天 |
[14:54] | Look, he’s a physicist who’s trying to figure out | 他是个物理学家 他想弄清楚 |
[14:56] | what his next field of study should be. | 他下一个研究领域是什么 |
[14:58] | For your information, | 我得告诉你 |
[14:59] | I was asking her about the next Star Trek movie. | 我问的是下一部《星际迷航》的电影 |
[15:02] | Okay, I can answer that one: I’ll be bored. | 我可以回答 《星际迷航之我会无聊死》 |
[15:06] | All right, why don’t we begin? | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[15:16] | Your spirit guides are telling me that | 你的灵魂向导告诉我 |
[15:18] | there’s a woman in your life you’re having problems with. | 你生活中有一位女性 你俩之间有问题存在 |
[15:22] | That’s an easy guess. | 这也太好猜了吧 |
[15:24] | I’m clearly an annoying person | 我一看就是个烦人精 |
[15:26] | and have problems with both genders. | 无论男女都看我不爽 |
[15:28] | Yes, you clearly are. | 是的 你明显是 |
[15:32] | But I’m seeing a specific woman | 但我看到一位特定的女性 |
[15:35] | that you’re in a romantic relationship with. | 你们俩是恋爱关系 |
[15:38] | Oh, oh, here we go. | 说到点子上了 |
[15:41] | Does she have dark hair? | 她是深色头发吗 |
[15:43] | Yes! Yes! Your spirit guides are on fire! | 是的 你的灵魂向导太牛逼了 |
[15:46] | The majority of people have dark hair. | 大多数人类都是深色头发 |
[15:49] | Even you, at one time. | 你也曾经有过 |
[15:52] | Does she work in a similar field to you? | 她的工作领域和你类似吗 |
[15:54] | Ha! The opposite. | 错了吧 正相反 |
[15:55] | She’s a neurobiologist, and I’m a theoretical physicist. | 她是神经生物学家 我是理论物理学家 |
[15:59] | My spirit guides can go suck an egg. | 我的灵魂向导可以一边玩蛋去了 |
[16:03] | They’re telling me that | 你的灵魂向导告诉我 |
[16:04] | you have difficulty being close with her. | 你在与她亲近方面有问题 |
[16:06] | Oh, he does. He so does. | 是的 太对了 |
[16:08] | What should he do? | 他应该怎么做 |
[16:13] | He should give himself to this relationship. | 他应该全心投入到这段感情中 |
[16:16] | Once he does, | 一旦全心投入 |
[16:17] | all his other pursuits will come into focus. | 其它的所有追求 都会拨云见日 |
[16:20] | Sheldon, do you hear that? | 谢尔顿 听到了吗 |
[16:21] | I mean, Amy is the key to your happiness. | 艾米是你幸福的关键 |
[16:23] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[16:24] | Personally and professionally. | 个人生活和职业上都是 |
[16:26] | Everything will fall into place once you commit to her. | 一旦你对她全心投入 一切都会走上正轨 |
[16:37] | You know what this is? | 你知道这算什么吗 |
[16:39] | Yeah, and I reserve this word for those rare instances | 这个词不到万不得已 |
[16:41] | when it’s truly deserved. | 我是不会说的 |
[16:42] | This is malarkey! | 放你妈个屁 |
[16:49] | Wow, you really struck a nerve. | 你真是戳到他的痛处了 |
[16:51] | I’ve never heard him use the “M” word before. | 我以前从没听他骂过那个”妈”字 |
[17:00] | Here we go: | 开始了 |
[17:01] | House of a 1,000 Corpses. | 《千尸屋》 |
[17:04] | Now, just so you know, | 告诉你 |
[17:05] | I was a nanny for three years, so if you get scared, | 我做过三年保姆 如果你害怕 |
[17:07] | I can totally change your diaper. | 我可以帮你换吓尿的纸尿裤 |
[17:11] | Actually, I have to tell you something. | 我必须跟你说件事 |
[17:14] | These kind of movies really aren’t my thing, | 这类电影我实在是不喜欢 |
[17:17] | so, last night, I watched it | 所以昨晚我看了 |
[17:19] | just to see what I was getting myself into. | 为了提前给自己做点心理准备 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:22] | And I have to be honest– | 我得说实话 |
[17:23] | I thought it was disturbing and weird, | 我觉得这电影让人心里发毛 感觉怪异 |
[17:27] | and it made me wonder what it says about someone who enjoys it. | 让我不禁怀疑 怎么会有人喜欢看这种电影呢 |
[17:30] | I wonder that, too. | 我也怀疑 |
[17:31] | Then, why do you watch these things? | 那你为什么看这种电影 |
[17:34] | Can I tell you something without you judging me? | 我跟你说件事 你别戴有色眼镜看我好吗 |
[17:36] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:38] | They kind of turn me on. | 这类电影让我性趣盎然 |
[17:41] | And play. | 马上播放 |
[17:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:57] | I didn’t expect you this evening. | 我没想到今晚你会来 |
[17:59] | Well, I was just feeling so bad | 那晚对你说谎 |
[18:01] | about lying to you the other night, | 我好内疚 |
[18:03] | I wanted to make it up to you. | 我想补偿你 |
[18:05] | And how do you propose to do that? | 你打算怎么补偿 |
[18:19] | Unless you have Gravity on Blu-ray under that skirt, | 除非你裙子下面有《地心引力》的蓝光碟 |
[18:21] | I don’t know where you’re going with this. | 不然我实在不知道你在闹哪样 |
[18:50] | 这里应该没人看 就偷偷写两句吧 最近真的很迷跑跑姜饼人 有玩的可以加我line:saitaigong 送我爱心 by赛太公 |