时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Boy, do I have to urinate. | 天啊 我超想尿尿 |
[00:07] | If only there were a solution to that. | 要是有办法解决就好了 |
[00:10] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[00:12] | I feel like I’ve got a fish tank in my pelvis. | 我感觉骨盆那里好像有个鱼缸 |
[00:16] | So go to the bathroom. | 那就去上厕所啊 |
[00:17] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[00:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:21] | Because I’m trying to decide | 因为人家正在做决定 |
[00:22] | between getting an Xbox One or a PS4. | 是买Xbox One呢 还是买PS4呢 |
[00:26] | Oh, “Pee.” Why’d I say that? | “P”与尿尿同音 说出来更想尿尿了 |
[00:31] | Forgive me for asking a stupid question, | 原谅我要问一个白痴的问题 |
[00:34] | but why are you being stupid? | 但你为什么在耍白痴啊 |
[00:37] | I’m not being stupid. | 我才不是耍白痴 |
[00:38] | I’m employing the work of Dutch researcher, Mirjam Tuk, | 我采用的是荷兰研究员米莉亚·塔克的研究 |
[00:41] | who found that people with full bladders | 她发现人们在憋尿的时候 |
[00:43] | make better decisions. | 能做出更好的决策 |
[00:45] | Why did I pee before I decided to move in here? | 我当初决定搬进来之前 真不应该去尿尿 |
[00:51] | Oh, how’d the audition go? | 试镜怎么样 |
[00:52] | I killed it. | 惊艳四座 |
[00:53] | I was even able to cry real tears right on the spot. | 我甚至在该哭的时刻 真掉了眼泪 |
[00:56] | – Oh, that’s great. – I know. | -太好了 -就是 |
[00:57] | Next time I get pulled over for a speeding ticket, | 等下次我超速 被警察拦下来罚款时 |
[00:58] | here come the waterworks. | 我的”水龙头”就会哗哗流 |
[01:00] | Here come the waterworks! | 我的”水龙头”也要哗哗流了 |
[01:08] | Aren’t you gonna ask? | 你不问为什么吗 |
[01:09] | What is this, my first day? | 我第一天搬来这吗 |
[01:38] | Can I get your opinion on something that happened at work today? | 今天公司有件事 我能问下你们的意见吗 |
[01:41] | – Of course. – Yeah, sure. | -当然可以 -没问题 |
[01:42] | Okay, well, I did something | 我做了一件事 |
[01:44] | that will either make me look like a lovable goof | 可能会让我看起来像一个可爱的呆瓜 |
[01:46] | or a horrible monster damned to spend eternity in hell. | 或一个该永生被罚下地狱的禽兽 |
[01:51] | I’m sure it’s lovable. | 肯定是可爱的呆瓜 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna go with monster. What do you got? | 我觉得会是禽兽 说吧 发生什么了 |
[01:55] | Well, there’s this lady in our office who’s retiring, | 我们办公室有位女士要退休了 |
[01:58] | and they were passing around one of those big cards | 同事们都把自己的祝语 |
[01:59] | – for us to sign… – Okay. | -写在一张大卡片里 -我懂 |
[02:01] | But no one told me she was in | 但没人告诉我 |
[02:02] | a horrible car accident over the weekend | 她周末出了严重的车祸 |
[02:05] | and what I was signing was not a retirement card | 我当时签的不是一张退休贺卡 |
[02:07] | but was actually a “get well” card. | 而是一张”慰问”卡 |
[02:10] | I’m liking my odds here. | 我觉得我选对了 |
[02:13] | So on the card, in the hospital, | 所以写在卡片上的话 其实是给 |
[02:16] | next to the woman who’s clinging to life are the words, | 一个好不容易活下来 至今仍未出院的女人看 |
[02:19] | “Hey, Vivian. You deserve this”” | “薇薇安 这都是你应得[活该]的” |
[02:25] | “And at least with you gone, | “至少你”走”了以后 |
[02:27] | no one will steal my yogurt out of the fridge.” | 没有人会偷吃我冰箱里的酸奶” |
[02:29] | No! | 太坏了 |
[02:33] | – “LOL. Smiley face.” – Oh, my gosh. | -“滚地笑 笑脸” -我听不下去了 |
[02:37] | “P.S. Good luck wherever you wind up.” | “附注 希望你一路走好” |
[02:41] | Why didn’t I put money on this? | 我一开始就该下重注赌钱 |
[02:45] | Hey, that’s my agent. If I got the part, | 是我经纪人 如果我得到那个角色 |
[02:47] | it’s still the second best thing I’ve heard all day. | 那也只能屈居”今日最棒”排行榜的第二位 |
[02:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:51] | Am I a terrible person? | 我是不是很坏呀 |
[02:52] | No. No, it was a mistake. | 不 那只是误会而已 |
[02:55] | Am I a terrible person that it crossed my mind | 我当时有想过如果她挂掉 |
[02:56] | that she might die and never see the card? | 就不会看见那张卡片了 那这样坏不坏 |
[02:59] | Now I think you’re flirting with the line. | 现在我觉得你在挑战道德底线了 |
[03:02] | Good news? | 是好消息吗 |
[03:03] | No, I didn’t get it. | 不 我落选了 |
[03:05] | I’m so sorry. | 真可惜 |
[03:06] | – You’ll get offered something soon.- I kind of did. | -很快会有新角色找你的 -好像是 |
[03:08] | The part in that awful horror movie I passed on | 我之前拒演的那个垃圾恐怖片 |
[03:10] | came back around. | 现在又回来找我了 |
[03:12] | Apparently, it’s mine if I want it. | 显然如果我愿意 那角色还是我的 |
[03:14] | Are you gonna take it? | 那你会接吗 |
[03:15] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[03:16] | Maybe you’ll get hit by a car and die. | 可能哪天被车撞死就不用烦了 |
[03:22] | LOL, right? | 滚地笑 对吧 |
[03:31] | Emily, right? | 你是艾米丽吧 |
[03:32] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[03:34] | I-I don’t know if you remember me… | 我不知道你是否还记得我 |
[03:36] | From the dating Web site. | 交友网站上的那个 |
[03:38] | Your friend e-mailed me because you were afraid to, | 你因为不敢联系我 所以让你朋友代劳 |
[03:40] | then you tracked me down and acted like a lunatic? | 而现在却像个疯子一样跟踪我 |
[03:42] | Yes, Rajesh Koothrappali. | 没错 我是拉杰什·库萨帕里 |
[03:46] | Look, uh, I just… | 我只是 |
[03:48] | I wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我想跟你道个歉 |
[03:50] | Okay? You were, like, | 可以吗 你大概是 |
[03:51] | the coolest person I ever found online, | 我在网上遇到的最酷的人 |
[03:53] | and I got really nervous | 我当时真的好紧张 |
[03:54] | and I-I just blew it. | 于是就搞砸了 |
[03:57] | Uh, don’t worry about it. | 都已经过去了 |
[03:59] | And if it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你好过点 |
[04:01] | you’re not the weirdest guy I’ve met off the Internet. | 你还不是我在网上遇到的最奇怪的人 |
[04:04] | Well, give me a chance– you don’t even know me. | 给我个机会试试 你还不知道我的真本事呢 |
[04:10] | All right, | 好吧 |
[04:11] | here’s your chance. | 现在就给你机会 |
[04:13] | Wha… Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[04:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Fate has given me a rare second chance, | 命运给了我难得的第二次机会 |
[04:19] | and I swear to Vishnu I’m not gonna blow it. | 我对毗湿奴[印度神]发誓 这次我绝不搞砸 |
[04:22] | Or normal words followed by a charming smile. | 或是给你一个迷人的微笑 说两句正常的话 |
[04:30] | So, first there was PlayStation– aka PS1– | 最先上市的游戏机 也就是PS1 |
[04:32] | then PS2, PS3 and now PS4. | 然后是PS2 PS3 现在出到PS4了 |
[04:36] | And that makes sense. | 这很符合常理 |
[04:37] | You’d think after Xbox, there’d be Xbox 2. | 你就会认为在Xbox之后 会有Xbox2 |
[04:40] | But no, next came Xbox 360. | 结果不是 下一代叫Xbox360 |
[04:43] | And now, after 360, comes Xbox One. | 而在360之后 现在出的版本叫Xbox One |
[04:48] | Why “One”? | 为什么要叫”One[一]” |
[04:50] | Maybe that’s how many seconds of thought they put into naming it. | 可能他们想名字的时候只花了”一”秒的时间吧 |
[04:54] | Can you get the butter, please? | 能帮我拿下黄油吗 |
[04:55] | You know, however, with the Xbox One, | 但是 用Xbox One |
[04:58] | I can control my entire entertainment system | 我可以通过语音指令控制 |
[05:00] | using voice commands. | 我整个娱乐系统 |
[05:02] | Up until now, I’ve had to use Leonard. | 而到目前为止 我都是用莱纳德 |
[05:06] | Then get the other one. Pass the butter. | 那就买另外一个好了 把黄油递给我 |
[05:08] | Get… Hang on. | 买另外…等一下 |
[05:10] | I don’t feel like you’re taking this dilemma seriously. | 我觉得你没把我这难题当一回事 |
[05:14] | Fine, Sheldon. | 行 谢尔顿 |
[05:16] | You have my undivided attention. | 我现在专心听你说 |
[05:17] | Okay, now, the PS4 is | 好 PS4的外形 |
[05:20] | more angular and sleek-looking. | 有棱有角 霸气犀利 |
[05:22] | – No way. – Yeah, well, it’s true. | -这么帅 -是真的 |
[05:25] | But the larger size of the Xbox One | 但Xbox One体型更大 |
[05:27] | may keep it from overheating. | 能帮助它免除过热的问题 |
[05:29] | Well, you wouldn’t want your gaming system to overheat. | 谁会想要自己的游戏机过热啊 |
[05:31] | No, see? Well, you absolutely would not. | 不想 当然不想啦 |
[05:33] | And furthermore, the Xbox One | 而且现在Xbox One |
[05:35] | now comes with a Kinect included. | 随机附送体感控制器呢 |
[05:37] | – Included?! – Yes! | -随机附送吗 -是啊 |
[05:40] | Not sold separately. | 不用额外买了 |
[05:42] | Although…the PS4 | 可是 PS4主机 |
[05:44] | uses cool new GDDR5 RAM, | 用的是新款GDDR5内存 |
[05:46] | while the Xbox One is still using the conventional DDR3 memory. | 而Xbox One还在用旧款的DDR3内存 |
[05:50] | Why would they still be using DDR3? | 他们为啥还用DDR3内存啊 |
[05:52] | Are they nuts?! | 他们脑子坏了吗 |
[05:55] | See? That’s what I thought. | 就是啊 我也是这么想的 |
[05:56] | But then they go and throw in an eSRAM buffer. | 但他们还加了嵌入式静态存储器 |
[05:59] | Whoa, whoa. Wait a second. | 等等 先停一下 |
[06:00] | – Who’s “they”? – Xbox. | -“他们”是指谁 -Xbox啊 |
[06:02] | – You’re kidding! – No, I am not! | -你在开玩笑啊 -我真的不是 |
[06:05] | And this eSRAM buffer should totally bridge | 而这个嵌入式静态存储器应该能够 |
[06:07] | the 100-gigabit-per-second bandwidth gap | 弥补两家用的两种内存之间 |
[06:09] | between the two RAM types. | 每秒100G比特的带宽差距啊 |
[06:10] | This is a nightmare. How will you ever make a decision? | 太残忍了 这让你怎么下决定啊 |
[06:13] | You see? I don’t know! | 所以我才一直举棋不定啊 |
[06:14] | What should I do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[06:15] | Please pass the butter! | 快给老娘黄油 |
[06:27] | Okay, it’s not me, right? This script is terrible. | 不是我的问题 是这剧本烂爆了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:32] | I had higher hopes for a movie called | 我内心对一部名叫 |
[06:34] | Serial Ape-ist 2: Monkey See, Monkey Kill. | 《杀人恶猿2 猴见猴杀》的电影 期望可”高”了 |
[06:40] | You know, it’s still possible | 电影虽烂 |
[06:42] | for you to be good in a bad movie. | 但你还是有机会能在里面大放异彩啊 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:47] | “Sometimes I feel like I can control | “有时候我觉得我已经能控制 |
[06:49] | the killer gorilla instinct inside of me, | 我心中杀人恶猿的凶性 |
[06:51] | but then I see these bananas and I… | 但我看到这些香蕉以后 我就… |
[06:54] | just want to eat them and then kill people.” | 超级想大快朵颐 然后大开杀戒” |
[07:00] | What am I gonna do? | 我到底该怎么做啊 |
[07:02] | Well, for starters, I wouldn’t eat the bananas. | 首先呢 你不该吃那些香蕉 |
[07:04] | No…Come on! | 不是啦 别闹 |
[07:07] | This is serious. | 人家很认真呢 |
[07:09] | Does it at least pay well? | 那这部戏的酬劳高吗 |
[07:10] | Less than I was making at The Cheesecake Factory. | 比我在起司工厂打工的钱还少 |
[07:13] | What does your agent think? | 你的经纪人怎么看 |
[07:14] | She’s thinking of taking a job at The Cheesecake Factory. | 她在考虑去起司工厂应征 |
[07:19] | You know what, why don’t you just do it? | 这样吧 你就直接去演吧 |
[07:21] | You’ll go have fun for a few weeks, make some money– | 你能去玩个几周 赚点小钱 |
[07:23] | and who knows what it might lead to? | 谁知道这会为你带来什么机遇呢 |
[07:25] | Okay, look, here, page 58. | 好了 你看 第58页 |
[07:27] | I oil-wrestle an orangutan in a bikini. | 我跟红毛猩猩在油中摔跤 穿着比基尼哦 |
[07:31] | Just to clarify, which one of you is wearing the bikini? | 我就确定一下 是你还是它穿比基尼 |
[07:34] | Both of us. | 两人都穿 |
[07:38] | So it’s a family film. | 这电影适合合家观赏啊 |
[07:43] | Thank you again for dinner. | 谢谢你今天的晚餐 |
[07:45] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:46] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:47] | Uh, it’s date night. | 今晚是约会之夜 |
[07:50] | Aren’t you, uh, forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么事了 |
[07:53] | Oh, of course. | 懂了 |
[08:02] | Did I mention the PS4 controllers light up? | 我有告诉你PS4的手把会发光吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有 |
[08:10] | Well, they do. | 它们真会发光哦 |
[08:16] | And then after coffee, we went for a walk | 喝完咖啡之后 我们俩去散步了一会 |
[08:18] | and she told me she always thought people from India | 她跟我说她一直觉得印度人 |
[08:21] | were exotic and mysterious. | 很神秘又有异国风情 |
[08:22] | So, with my mouth, I said, | 虽然我嘴上说 |
[08:24] | “we’re just like anybody else,” | “我们跟其他人都差不多啦” |
[08:25] | but with my eyes, I said, | 但其实我的眼神在说 |
[08:27] | “Straight up, Red, hop on my flying carpet.” | “上来吧 红发妞 跳上我的魔法飞毯” |
[08:32] | So, you gonna see her again? | 你们还会约会吗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, we have plans this weekend. | 会啊 这周末我们就有安排 |
[08:35] | And if it’s a clear night, | 而如果那晚能看到星星 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna lay some romantic astronomy on her. | 我会对她使使出浪漫天文泡妞招 |
[08:41] | Okay, like what? Show me. | 是吗 使给本宫看看 |
[08:42] | I can’t do that to Leonard. | 我不能做对不起莱纳德的事 |
[08:44] | This is some powerful panty-dropping stuff. | 我这招数一出 女人小裤裤必定落地 |
[08:49] | You have my blessing. Go for it. | 朕批准了 你尽管出招 |
[08:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:55] | Penny, | 佩妮 |
[08:58] | two of the brightest stars in the night sky | 夜空中那两颗最明亮的星星 |
[09:01] | are Altair and Vega. | 是牛郎星与织女星 |
[09:03] | And it is said they were deeply in love | 传说中他们俩深爱着对方 |
[09:05] | but forever separated | 但却被永远地 |
[09:07] | by the celestial river of the Milky Way. | 分隔在银河系的天河两侧 |
[09:10] | – Oh, that’s sad. – It is. | -好可怜 -是啊 |
[09:12] | But once a year, | 但每年都会有一天 |
[09:14] | on the seventh day of the seventh month, | 在每年第七个月 第七天的晚上 |
[09:17] | Vega cries so hard | 织女会哭得十分惨 |
[09:19] | that all the magpies in the world fly up | 这时世界上所有的喜鹊都会飞到天上 |
[09:21] | and create a bridge with their wings | 用它们的翅膀搭一座鹊桥 |
[09:24] | so the two lovers can be together | 让这一对恋人能有机会相聚 |
[09:26] | for a single night | 虽然这激情团聚 |
[09:28] | of passion. | 只有仅仅一夜 |
[09:35] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[09:40] | Quick poll: PS4 or Xbox One? | 快速投票 买PS4或Xbox One |
[09:43] | Raj. | 拉杰 |
[09:44] | – Uh, Xbox One. – Penny. | -Xbox One -佩妮 |
[09:45] | Huh? | 啥 |
[09:47] | – Leonard. – PS4. | -莱纳德 -PS4 |
[09:49] | – Wolowitz. – Both great. | -霍洛维兹 -两个都不错 |
[09:51] | – Bernadette. – I like the Wii. | -博纳黛特 -我喜欢Wii |
[09:56] | Thanks, Grandma. | 多谢了 奶奶 |
[10:00] | – Oh, my Goodness. – What’s up? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[10:02] | I just got an e-mail from my ex-girlfriend Lucy. | 我的前女友露西给我发了一封邮件 |
[10:04] | She… misses me and wants to get together. | 她说…她很想我 希望和我聚一聚 |
[10:07] | Two women at the same time? | 哇 一男驭二女 |
[10:09] | Nice job, playa! | 厉害哦 小淫棍 |
[10:13] | Really? | 真得这么说话吗 |
[10:16] | Was it the “two women” thing or the “playa”? | 是”驭二女”还是”小淫棍”的问题 |
[10:20] | It was the “Playa”. | 看来是小淫棍 |
[10:27] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[10:29] | How am I supposed to choose between Emily and Lucy? | 我该如何在艾米丽和露西之间抉择 |
[10:31] | Why do you have to choose? Date both of them. | 何必费神去选 两个一起约嘛 |
[10:34] | I can’t date two women at once. | 我可不会同时和两个女生谈恋爱 |
[10:36] | Zero women– that’s my sweet spot. | 一个女人都不剩 那才是我的长项 |
[10:40] | Unless you’re sleeping with one of them, | 只要你没和她们上床 |
[10:41] | seeing other people isn’t a big deal. | 跟其他人约会就没什么关系 |
[10:43] | But what if one of them asks me | 可要是其中一人问起 |
[10:44] | what I was up to the night before | 昨天晚上干了什么 |
[10:46] | and I was with the other one? | 而我恰好是和另一个人约会去了 |
[10:48] | Then, what, do I lie? | 那我该怎么办 骗她吗 |
[10:49] | – Yes. – Yes. | -没错 -当然 |
[10:53] | What do you mean, yes? | 你说”没错”是什么意思 |
[10:55] | What do you mean, yes? | 你的”当然”又是什么意思 |
[10:56] | Were you seeing other women when we started dating? | 我们约会时 你也和其他女人约会吗 |
[10:58] | No. Were you seeing other men? | 我没有 你有跟其他男人约会吗 |
[11:00] | No. | 我也没有 |
[11:02] | Were you seeing other men? | 你有跟其他男人约会吗 |
[11:03] | No. | 没有 |
[11:10] | Aren’t you gonna ask me? | 你怎么不问我 |
[11:14] | Come on, really? | 拜托 有必要问吗 |
[11:18] | Thank you so much for letting us pick your brain. | 多谢你抽空向我们指教 |
[11:21] | Yeah, happy to help. | 没事 举手之劳 |
[11:22] | So, what’s going on? | 你有什么问题 |
[11:23] | Well, I’m having an impossible time | 我的事业现在发展 |
[11:24] | getting my career off the ground, | 极其不顺 |
[11:26] | and I got offered a role in this crappy horror movie, | 正好有个超级烂片找我去演 |
[11:28] | and I just don’t know if I should take it. | 所以我不知道该不该接受这个角色 |
[11:30] | Well, I have certainly taken some jobs that I’ve been embarrassed by. | 我自己也接过一些让我觉得丢人的片子 |
[11:34] | I wouldn’t exactly call Star Trek embarrassing. | 《星际迷航》也算不上丢人吧 |
[11:38] | I wasn’t. | 我说的不是它 |
[11:42] | Me, either. | 我也没说它 |
[11:46] | So, what do you think, | 所以你怎么看 |
[11:46] | is there a professional downside to doing it? | 做这件事有什么专业上的坏处吗 |
[11:49] | Well, it’s tricky. | 这很难讲 |
[11:50] | You want to take projects that you’re excited about, | 你当然希望选自己喜欢的工作来做 |
[11:53] | but sometimes you also have to pay the bills. | 但有时你也不得不为五斗米折腰 |
[11:56] | When you’re on the set working on something | 当你在做片场演自己 |
[11:58] | that you just know in your heart is bad– | 心里觉得超烂的片子时 |
[12:01] | not Star Trek… | 我不是指《星际迷航》 |
[12:03] | Yeah, beam me up. I love it! | 把我传送上去[星际迷航台词] 我超爱这戏 |
[12:08] | Anyway, those jobs can be soul-crushing. | 反正 这些工作很可能会毁掉你的信心 |
[12:12] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 我就是担心这个 |
[12:13] | Well, I was in Stand By Me when I was a kid, | 我小时候出演过《与我同行》 |
[12:16] | and it was a huge success. | 这片子当时可火爆了 |
[12:17] | The terrible movies I did came after that. | 在这之后我演了不少烂片 |
[12:20] | I mean, imagine how that feels. | 想象一下我当时的感受 |
[12:22] | Sounds rough. | 肯定很不堪 |
[12:23] | I’m telling you, this business is brutal. | 相信我 演艺界很残酷 |
[12:25] | To this day, I hate going on auditions. | 直到今天 我还是很讨厌去试镜 |
[12:29] | Okay, I walk in, and I can just | 我一走进去 就可以感受到 |
[12:30] | feel them thinking… | 他们在想 |
[12:33] | “He was such a cute kid. | “这孩子以前多可爱 |
[12:35] | What happened to him?” | 时光真是把杀猪刀啊” |
[12:39] | And then I don’t get the job, | 结果我没能接到这个角色 |
[12:41] | and I can never find out why. | 也永远不知道原因 |
[12:44] | Honestly, I get so depressed, | 老实说 我深受打击 |
[12:46] | there are entire weeks that I can’t even get out of bed. | 有时候好几周 我连床都爬不起来 |
[12:52] | Okay, this was helpful. | 你的话对我们帮助太大了 |
[12:58] | Any news on your coworker who’s in the hospital? | 你那位住院的同事最近如何啊 |
[13:01] | Poor thing, she was in surgery for 18 hours. | 她好可怜 动了18个小时手术 |
[13:04] | She’s alive, but she’s still in critical condition. | 虽然活下来了 但情况仍然危急 |
[13:06] | Oh, no. | 真不幸 |
[13:07] | The one bit of good news is they put her | 唯一的好消息是 她还没来得及看卡片 |
[13:09] | in a medically induced coma before she read the card. | 就被医生用药物陷入昏迷状态了 |
[13:11] | So, you know, silver linings. | 也算是不幸中的万幸吧 |
[13:17] | Were you like this when I married you? | 你和我结婚时 就这个样子了吗 |
[13:22] | Don’t worry about it, buddy. | 别担心了 兄弟 |
[13:24] | Okay, bye. | 好的 回见 |
[13:27] | That was Wil– he’s feeling a lot better. | 是威尔 他情绪恢复得好多了 |
[13:28] | Apparently, he’s 12-down | 他的名字出现在 |
[13:29] | in the TV Guide crossword puzzle. | 《电视指南》纵横字迷的第12行 |
[13:33] | Did he help you make a decision about the movie? | 他有帮你做出决定 到底要不要接那部戏吗 |
[13:36] | No. Did you figure out | 没 那你想好 |
[13:37] | what you’re gonna do about the two girls? | 要如何应对那两个女孩了吗 |
[13:38] | As a matter of fact, I did. | 老实说 我想好了 |
[13:40] | I’ve spent so many years living in fear, | 这些年来我深陷恐惧之中 |
[13:43] | saying no to new experiences, | 不敢面对新的事物 |
[13:45] | but from now on, | 但从现在起 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna say yes– | 我要积极接受一切 |
[13:47] | yes to love, yes to adventure, yes to life; | 接受爱 接受挑战 拥抱生活 |
[13:49] | whatever it may be, the answer’s going to be yes. | 不管什么事 我都会勇敢地去接受 |
[13:53] | He’s gonna die alone, right? | 这家伙绝对孤独终老 对吧 |
[13:54] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -没错 -绝对的 |
[13:58] | I’m proud of you, Sheldon. | 以你为荣 谢尔顿 |
[14:00] | You know, I’m proud of me, too. | 我也以自己为荣 |
[14:02] | I’ve done all my research, | 我做了全面的研究 |
[14:03] | I conducted an informal poll, | 发起了一个非正式的民意投票 |
[14:05] | and I’ve arrived at the rock-solid certainty | 所以我现在清楚明白地知道 |
[14:07] | I’ve made the right choice. | 我做的选择是对的 |
[14:09] | Well, that’s got to be a good feeling. | 你现在心情一定非常好 |
[14:10] | Oh, it is. | 的确如此 |
[14:11] | – Although… – Oh, crap. | -可是… -我靠 |
[14:15] | I had the same feeling when I made my dad | 当年我逼我爸不买录影带系统 |
[14:18] | buy a Betamax instead of a VHS. | 而去买另一家产品时 心情也是这样 |
[14:20] | You were just a little kid. | 你还只是小孩而已 |
[14:22] | Yeah, a little kid who picked the wrong format | 对 一个选错了格式 |
[14:24] | to record The MacNeil/Lehrer Report. | 录”麦克尼尔和莱尔报导”的孩子 |
[14:24] | PBS台的新闻节目 83年便已改名 | |
[14:28] | I also was certain | 我还曾确信 |
[14:29] | that HD DVD would win out over Blu-ray. | 高清DVD会胜过蓝光呢 |
[14:32] | How old were you then? | 你那时候多大 |
[14:33] | Old enough to know better. | 大到应该知道哪种更好 |
[14:36] | You know, and now that I think about it, | 现在想想 |
[14:38] | I stood in front of a case of iPods | 我曾经站在一箱子iPod前 |
[14:40] | and I bought a Zune. | 我却买了Zune |
[14:45] | What’s a Zune? | 什么是Zune |
[14:46] | Yeah, exactly. | 就是说啊 |
[14:49] | It’s an MP3 player | 是一款MP3播放器 |
[14:51] | brought to us by the makers of Xbox. | 制造商正是生产Xbox的这家[微软] |
[14:53] | What… no, what are you doing? | 不 你在做什么 |
[14:55] | No, no, pick that back up. | 不 快拿回来 |
[14:56] | You know it’s good. You did the research. | 你知道这个好 你都做足研究了 |
[14:58] | But what if I’m wrong? | 但如果我错了呢 |
[15:01] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[15:02] | How about I buy it for you? | 不如我买给你 |
[15:04] | How about | 不如 |
[15:05] | I buy you both? | 我两个全买给你 |
[15:07] | You know I only have one slot available | 你知道我的电视上 |
[15:09] | in my entertainment center. | 只有一个槽可以用 |
[15:10] | Then I’ll buy you a new entertainment center. | 那我就给你买个新电视 |
[15:12] | Well, yeah… okay, sure. | 想得到容易 |
[15:14] | But which one? | 但买哪个牌子好呢 |
[15:17] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[15:18] | I’ve heard that if you flip a coin, | 我听说如果扔硬币 |
[15:21] | it will tell you how you actually feel. | 可以告诉你 你真正的想法 |
[15:23] | Because you’ll either be disappointed | 因为结果要么让你失望 |
[15:24] | or excited by the outcome. | 要么令你激动 |
[15:26] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:27] | So, heads it’s PS4, | 正面是PS4 |
[15:29] | tails it’s Xbox One. | 背面是Xbox One |
[15:32] | All right, I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[15:38] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[15:39] | A quarter. | 一枚硬币 |
[15:45] | Could have given it back to me. | 你也可以还给我 |
[15:46] | That was a choice. | 这也是一种选择 |
[15:55] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[15:56] | you look really pretty tonight. | 你今晚看起来真漂亮 |
[15:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | I love that jacket. | 你的外套也不错 |
[16:00] | Thank you. Thanks, thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[16:06] | My… my ex-girlfriend e-mailed me, | 我的前女友给我发了电邮 |
[16:08] | and I’m seeing her Saturday… | 我周六会和她见面 |
[16:10] | And I’m glad you like it– it’s from J. Crew. | 我很高兴你觉得我外套好看 是克鲁牌的 |
[16:14] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:16] | My friends told me it was okay | 我的朋友们告诉我 |
[16:17] | to see more than one person at a time, | 同时和多个人约会没问题 |
[16:18] | but it-it feels like I’m being deceitful. | 但我感觉我在欺骗你 |
[16:21] | Are you getting back together with her? | 你会和她复合吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 不 |
[16:24] | I-I… I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:26] | What would you do? | 如果是你会怎么做 |
[16:28] | Uh, usually on first dates, I talk about music and stuff, | 通常第一次约会 我会谈谈音乐什么的 |
[16:32] | but I was promised weird, so let’s do this. | 但既然说好了你是怪人 就谈这个吧 |
[16:36] | How serious were you two? | 你们之前有多认真 |
[16:38] | Well, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[16:40] | we only went on four dates, | 我们只约会过四次 |
[16:42] | hugged twice, kissed once, | 拥抱过两次 吻过一次 |
[16:43] | and there was a handshake loaded with sexual innuendo. | 还有一个充满了性暗示的握手 |
[16:50] | Wait, so… | 慢着 |
[16:51] | a girl you never slept with sent you an e-mail | 一个你从没”睡”过的女生发了电邮给你 |
[16:54] | and you felt so guilty about it that you had to tell me? | 让你内疚到你觉得必须告诉我吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:58] | That’s kind of adorable. | 挺可爱的 |
[17:00] | Are you… are you sure? | 你说真的吗 |
[17:02] | Because this is the part of the night | 因为一般约会到了这个环节 |
[17:04] | where I’ve said something stupid and the girl usually leaves. | 都是我说了傻话 女生就直接走了 |
[17:06] | I’m still here. | 我还没走啊 |
[17:08] | Yeah, but now you make me wonder what’s wrong with you. | 但现在你让我怀疑你到底有什么毛病 |
[17:13] | We just met. | 我们刚认识 |
[17:14] | You don’t need to tell me about other people you’re seeing. | 你不必告诉我 你约会的其他人 |
[17:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:18] | Because “I’m dating two women” | 因为”我同时和两个女生约会” |
[17:20] | is basically the only cool thing I can say about myself. | 基本上是我唯一可吹嘘的潮男事迹 |
[17:35] | On the one hand, the Xbox One has a better camera… | 一方面 Xbox One的摄像头更好 |
[17:39] | but the PS4 has a removable hard drive. | 但PS4可随意换硬盘 |
[17:42] | Thoughts? | 有何想法 |
[17:45] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿麻了 |
[17:50] | Oh… I’m sorry, guys, | 不好意思 两位 |
[17:52] | but the store closed five minutes ago. | 商店五分钟前就关门了 |
[17:54] | But I haven’t decided yet. | 但我还没决定好买哪个 |
[17:56] | You’ll have to come back tomorrow. | 那你就明天再来买 |
[17:57] | The registers are closed. | 收银机已经关了 |
[18:03] | Let’s get you some food. | 咱们去吃点东西吧 |
[18:04] | Y-You’ll feel better after you eat. | 吃了东西后你就会感觉好些 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:09] | What-what do you want, like, Thai food? | 你想吃什么 泰国菜 |
[18:11] | A… A burger? | 还是汉堡 |
[18:12] | I don’t know! | 人家不知道嘛 |
[18:25] | Hey, look, a quarter! | 看 一枚硬币 |
[18:38] | How’s that feel? | 感觉如何 |
[18:39] | Great. | 非常好 |
[18:40] | Not like regret at all. | 完全”不后悔” |
[18:45] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[18:47] | We’re working together! | 我们是同事了 |
[18:49] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |