时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Raj, your tag is sticking out. | 拉杰 衣服标签跑出来了 |
[00:04] | Thank you. That was the closest I’ve come to sex | 谢谢 这是我大概两年来 |
[00:06] | in, like, two years. | 离做爱最接近的一次了 |
[00:09] | Now I feel a little gross. | 现在我觉得有点恶心了 |
[00:12] | You’re only making it seem more real for me. | 你这话更让我觉得像做爱了 |
[00:16] | Hey, that’s my wife. | 那是我老婆好吗 |
[00:17] | If anyone’s gonna make her feel gross about sex, it’s me. | 如果有人让她觉得做爱很恶心 那也只能是我 |
[00:21] | Can we please talk about something | 我们能聊点除了 |
[00:22] | other than my depressing love life? | 我悲催的情场之外的事情吗 |
[00:24] | How about Penny’s depressing acting career? | 那聊聊佩妮悲催的演艺事业吧 |
[00:29] | I mean, it’s been a little tough, | 现在是有些不顺遂 |
[00:30] | but Penny’s following her dreams, | 但佩妮是在勇敢追梦 |
[00:32] | and in my book, that is not depressing. | 在我心中的小本子里 那才不悲催 |
[00:34] | Aw… Thank you. | 谢谢支持 |
[00:36] | Is that book called Lies I Tell to Get Sex? | 你的小本子书名是《撒谎骗炮大全》吗 |
[00:40] | Is that a real book? | 这书是真的吗 |
[00:41] | I would totally read that book. | 如果真有 我一定拜读啊 |
[00:43] | Can I borrow it when you’re done? | 等你看完能借我也读读吗 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ll have you guys know | 姐就跟你们分享一下 |
[00:51] | I turned down a part in a movie last week. | 其实我上周才推掉一部戏约 |
[00:53] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要推掉 |
[00:54] | Because it was crap. | 因为那角色太狗屎了 |
[00:55] | It’s a sequel to that awful | 是我以前演过的 |
[00:56] | killer gorilla movie I was in. | 杀手猩猩电影的续集 |
[00:59] | Serial Ape-ist? | 《杀人恶猿》吗 |
[01:02] | I thought you died in that. | 你不是在电影里被砍死了吗 |
[01:03] | She does. | 的确 |
[01:04] | 42 minutes in. | 在电影的42分钟 |
[01:05] | while showering topless, | 当时她正裸身淋浴 |
[01:06] | 16 minutes after brief side butt | 就是跟其他学生会女生打完枕头仗 |
[01:08] | during a pillow fight with her sorority sisters. | 还小露了一下侧屁的16分钟后被杀 |
[01:12] | I have an eidetic memory. | 我有过目不忘的记忆力 |
[01:14] | I don’t know what his problem is. | 但他忘吃什么药我就不知道了 |
[01:17] | Okay, well, there are no shower scenes in this one. | 这集里没有淋浴戏 |
[01:19] | They just try to clone me from my corpse, | 他们试图从我遗体中克隆出新的我 |
[01:20] | but my DNA gets mixed with the ape’s DNA | 但我的基因跟杀人猩的基因混到了 |
[01:22] | and I end up running around with giant gorilla hands and feet. | 所以我得用猩猩的巨手巨脚到处跑 |
[01:27] | Am I missing something, | 是我漏掉什么点了吗 |
[01:29] | or isn’t that the part she was born to play? | 这角色不就是完全为她而设的吗 |
[01:59] | So are you really not gonna do this movie? | 你真的不去演这电影吗 |
[02:02] | Well, I don’t think it’s the kind of part | 我觉得这个角色对我的演艺生涯 |
[02:03] | that’s good for my career. | 没有丝毫帮助 |
[02:05] | Well, but don’t a lot of famous actors | 可是很多知名演员刚出道时 |
[02:07] | get their start doing bad movies? | 不都是从垃圾电影开始演的吗 |
[02:09] | Okay, I don’t think Meryl Streep ever had to say… | 但梅丽尔·斯特里普应该没碰到过 |
[02:10] | 梅丽尔·斯特里普 美国电影史上最伟大的女演员之一 | |
[02:12] | “must keep gorilla hands from killing again!” | “得制止这双猩猩手再去杀人”的电影吧 |
[02:18] | If she did, it would be amazing. | 如果她真演了 一定也很赞 |
[02:19] | That woman can do no wrong. | 这女人真是演什么像什么 |
[02:23] | I-I don’t know anything about show business, | 我对演艺界完全不了解 |
[02:26] | so if you think it’s reasonable to turn down paid work | 所以如果你觉得推掉有酬工作 |
[02:29] | and just burn through your savings, | 继续花光自己的积蓄是正确的 |
[02:30] | I’m sure you know what you’re doing. | 我绝对相信你脑子没抽风 |
[02:38] | I think we’re gonna go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[02:40] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:41] | We were making fun of failed careers. | 我们不是在取笑别人失败的事业吗 |
[02:44] | We didn’t get to tap the juicy vein that is Howard’s. | 都还没聊到真正的大笑点霍华德身上呢 |
[02:48] | Hey, I work at the same university you do. | 我跟你不是在同一间大学工作吗 |
[02:51] | Yes, and Hawkeye’s in the avengers, | 是 但就像鹰眼侠也在复仇者联盟中 |
[02:53] | but no one ever says, “Help, Hawkeye!” | 你有听过人喊”救命啊 鹰眼侠”吗 |
[02:57] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[02:59] | Why do you constantly feel the need to put down my husband? | 为什么你总是要吐槽贬低我老公啊 |
[03:02] | Oh, I’m sure he does it out of love. | 他一定是吐槽出于情 贬低更是爱吧 |
[03:04] | The same way my boyfriend makes me feel terrible | 我男朋友不也这么对我 好让我对 |
[03:06] | about my life choices. | 我做的人生决定感到难受吗 |
[03:10] | I think we’re gonna go. | 我们真的要走了 |
[03:12] | No, no, no. This is not a fight. | 不用不用 这不是吵架 |
[03:14] | I-I was just excited that someone offered you a part | 我们只是本来很高兴有人给你戏约嘛 |
[03:17] | and a little surprised that you’d rather sit at home | 但后来有点惊讶你居然 |
[03:19] | and do nothing than take it. | 宁愿在家闲着 也不愿意去演 |
[03:25] | Now it’s a fight. | 现在是吵架了 |
[03:28] | Well, with that sorted out, | 他们那边说清楚了 |
[03:29] | I’m happy to answer your question, Bernadette. | 我也很乐意来回答你的问题 伯纳黛特 |
[03:31] | Howard started it. | 是霍华德先开始的 |
[03:33] | I didn’t do anything. I was just sitting here. | 我什么都没干好吗 我就坐着而已 |
[03:36] | I wasn’t referring to this evening. | 我不是指今晚 |
[03:37] | Ten years ago, upon first seeing me, | 10年前 我与他初次相见时 |
[03:40] | your husband claimed that I looked like C-3PO | 你老公说我长得像《星球大战》里的C-3PO |
[03:40] | 金色的人形机器人 | |
[03:42] | and Pee-wee Herman. | 与皮·威·赫尔曼 |
[03:42] | 上世纪80年代的喜剧电视 电影角色 与谢尔顿外形有些神似 | |
[03:46] | And he called me C-3P-wee Herman. | 而且他还叫我C-3P威赫尔曼 |
[03:53] | Still funny. | 10年后还是很好笑 |
[03:57] | That was ten years ago. | 那都是10年前了 |
[03:59] | Nine years, 11 months and three weeks ago, | 在9年11个月又3周前 |
[04:01] | he followed that up by replacing the slides for my lecture | 他随后又偷偷换掉了我教课的幻灯片 |
[04:04] | with photographs of nude fat women bending over. | 改成了一张裸身肥女人弯腰露屁股的照片 |
[04:09] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[04:11] | The lecture was on cosmic gas clouds. | 他那堂课在教宇宙的气体云嘛 |
[04:13] | That’s funny! | 胖子放屁成宇宙云 超好笑 |
[04:16] | I was there. It was funny. | 当时我在 真的超好笑 |
[04:22] | In any event, that began a decade-long progression | 而在那之后 他开始了长达10年的 |
[04:26] | of insults, pranks and unwanted magazine subscriptions. | 各种羞辱 恶整 还给我订各种奇怪杂志 |
[04:30] | To this day, I still get a monthly copy | 一直到现在 我还每个月都收到 |
[04:32] | of Granny on Granny. | 《老奶奶床战老奶奶》 |
[04:35] | Which, other than its surprisingly fun puzzle page, | 除了出乎意料好玩的智力游戏页面之外 |
[04:37] | is complete filth. | 整本都龌龊不堪 |
[04:43] | Thanks for walking me to my car. | 谢谢你陪走到停车位那 |
[04:45] | Actually, it’s for both of us. | 其实我也想谢谢你 |
[04:47] | Last night, I watched West Side Story, | 昨晚我看了电影《西区故事》 |
[04:47] | 由音乐剧改编成电影的音乐歌舞帮派爱情故事 | |
[04:48] | and I’m a little freaked out by street gangs. | 现在有点害怕街头帮派 |
[04:52] | Why can’t Raj find a girl? | 为什么拉杰找不到女友 |
[04:54] | The mystery continues. | 看来这问题找不到答案啦 |
[04:57] | I don’t appreciate your sarcasm, | 虽然我不喜欢你挖苦我 |
[05:00] | but we’ve still got two blocks to go, so I’ll put up with it. | 但还有两个街区 所以我唯有忍忍了 |
[05:04] | Whatever happened with your online dating? | 你网上交友进行得如何 |
[05:07] | No one was writing me back, so I stopped checking my profile. | 没人回复我 所以我也懒得登上去看了 |
[05:10] | Before I met Sheldon, I was ready to give up, too. | 在遇见谢尔顿前 我也准备要放弃 |
[05:12] | Once, I even dropped in on my OB/GYN | 我还曾去拜访过我的妇产科医生 |
[05:14] | just to get some human contact. | 只为寻求跟人类有肉体接触的机会 |
[05:18] | It has been a while since I got my prostate checked. | 貌似我的前列腺也好久没检查了 |
[05:22] | Then I met Sheldon and look at where we are now. | 然后我遇见了谢尔顿 你看我们现在进展多快 |
[05:25] | What? You’ve kissed, like, once in three years. | 有吗 你们交往三年才接过一次吻 |
[05:30] | That’s true. Do whatever you want. | 那倒是 你爱干嘛干嘛吧 |
[05:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:38] | Listen, I was thinking you and I could | 我一直在想 或许你和我 |
[05:41] | probably try to be better friends. | 可以试着成为更好的朋友 |
[05:44] | Really? | 是吗 |
[05:46] | I was thinking what we have now is a bit much. | 我觉得我们现在就好得有点过分了 |
[05:52] | Seriously, I was talking to Bernadette last night and… | 说真的 我昨晚和伯纳黛特谈过了 |
[05:56] | she made some great points. | 她说得很有道理 |
[05:58] | You and I have known each other a long time, | 我们都认识彼此这么长时间了 |
[06:02] | and I didn’t hear the rest ’cause she took her bra off. | 后面的我没听进去 因为她把胸罩脱掉了 |
[06:09] | Very well. | 很好 |
[06:10] | How do you propose we move forward? | 那你觉得我们应该如何增进友谊 |
[06:13] | Uh, for starters, we could stop insulting each other. | 首先我们可以停止羞辱对方 |
[06:17] | That’s a great idea. | 这个主意真棒 |
[06:18] | And in the spirit of our new arrangement, | 本着我们休战新协议的友好精神 |
[06:20] | I will mask my surprise that you came up with it. | 我会掩饰我对你想出这主意的惊讶之情 |
[06:29] | Anyway, I got invited to do a little talk at NASA | 总之 这周末太空总署邀请我去休斯顿 |
[06:32] | in Houston this weekend. | 做一个小演讲 |
[06:33] | They gave me two tickets. Bernadette can’t go. | 他们给我提供了两张机票 但伯纳黛特去不了 |
[06:35] | You want to come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[06:37] | You can visit your mom, | 你可以顺便去看看你妈 |
[06:38] | and I’ll show you around the space center. | 我也可以带你参观太空中心 |
[06:42] | I have one question. | 我有个问题 |
[06:44] | Is this a prank… | 这是个恶作剧吗 |
[06:46] | where we land in Houston | 会不会我们一到达休斯顿 |
[06:48] | and you’ve made up wanted posters | 那里会张贴着你做好的通缉令 |
[06:49] | that have my face with a mustache and a Spanish name | 上面是我长着小胡子的照片 和一个西班牙名 |
[06:52] | and then I get arrested and deported to South America? | 于是我会被逮捕并被遣送回南美洲 |
[06:57] | No. | 不会 |
[06:58] | I’m glad because I would not have seen that coming. | 那我就放心了 因为我肯定料不到你会这么玩 |
[07:05] | Amy, I could use some help. | 艾米 我想请你帮忙 |
[07:07] | Oh. Let me guess. There’s an… | 我猜猜 是不是有位 |
[07:09] | undergrad in a leather jacket | 穿着皮衣的男大学生 |
[07:10] | snapping his fingers by the water fountain. | 在饮水机那里打着响指[西区故事中的混混] |
[07:14] | I thought about what you said last night, | 我认真想过你昨晚说的话 |
[07:16] | and I went back on the dating Web site | 于是我再次登上交友网站 |
[07:18] | and I was looking at this girl’s profile. | 我看见了这个女生的个人资料 |
[07:20] | She’s amazing. | 她太完美了 |
[07:22] | Oh, she’s cute. | 她长得不错 |
[07:24] | And smart. Phi Beta Kappa. | 还很聪明 美国大学优等生荣誉学会会员 |
[07:26] | And judging by her lack of Adam’s apple, | 从她没有喉结这点可以判断出 |
[07:28] | she’s been female her entire life. | 她这辈子一直都是女人 |
[07:33] | I like that in a woman. | 我喜欢女人这一点 |
[07:36] | Great, so what do you need me for? | 很好 你需要我帮什么忙 |
[07:38] | Well, I was up all night trying to write to her, | 我一晚没睡给她写了一封信 |
[07:40] | but I wanted to run it by you first. | 我想先听听你的意见 |
[07:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:45] | “Emily, | “艾米丽 |
[07:47] | your face is like a precious dew-kissed flower…” | 你的脸颊就像被露珠吻过的花朵那么娇嫩” |
[07:52] | I know. Powerful stuff, huh? | 我知道 很有震撼力吧 |
[07:55] | No. | 不对啦 |
[07:56] | You’re supposed to be yourself, not all… | 你应该做自己 而不是像个 |
[07:58] | desperate and creepy. | 饥渴又吓人的变态 |
[08:01] | Okay, I’m getting some mixed messages here. | 我就是那样的变态啊 那到底还要不要做自己 |
[08:04] | Just say something normal like, “I saw your profile. | 就写一些普通的东西 比如”我看了你的资料 |
[08:08] | Looks like we have a lot in common; | 似乎咱俩有很多共同之处 |
[08:10] | – let’s get a cup of coffee sometime.” – Yes. | -有空一起去喝杯咖啡吧” -对 |
[08:13] | “Where I can be jealous of the cup | “喝咖啡时 我会嫉妒咖啡杯 |
[08:14] | touching your ruby lips.” | 它能碰触你红宝石般的双唇” |
[08:19] | Or you just write it for me. | 或者干脆你帮我写吧 |
[08:21] | I’m not gonna pretend to be you. | 我才不要假扮你呢 |
[08:22] | I don’t want you to pretend to be me. | 我不是要你假扮我 |
[08:24] | You can be like my, uh, online wingman. | 你可以当我的网络泡妞搭档 |
[08:26] | Like if we met her at a bar and you talked me up. | 好比如果我们是在酒吧遇到她 你就在一旁使劲夸我 |
[08:29] | Well, what would I say to her? | 那我应该跟她说什么 |
[08:31] | Just tell her what I’m really like. | 告诉她我是个什么样的人 |
[08:34] | And, if you think it’ll help, | 如果你觉得有帮助的话 |
[08:36] | that you saw me changing once | 可以说你曾见过我换衣服 |
[08:37] | and my package reminded you of the muscular tail of a jaguar. | 我的鸡鸡让你想到美洲虎肌肉发达的尾巴 |
[08:47] | Use your own words. | 用你自己的话去表达吧 |
[08:52] | Thanks again for taking me to the pharmacy. | 谢谢你载我去药房 |
[08:55] | Oh, it’s no problem. Is everything okay? | 别客气 你还好吗 |
[08:57] | Oh, I’m fine. It’s just some, uh, | 我没事 这只是 |
[08:58] | stomach medication for my trip. | 为我的旅行准备的胃药 |
[09:01] | There’s the remote yet distinct possibility | 虽然可能性极小 但不排除 |
[09:04] | that I may end up in South America. | 我可能会沦落到南美洲 |
[09:08] | Remember the old days when I would’ve said something dumb | 还记得以前我会问你一些蠢问题吗 |
[09:11] | like “why?” | 比如像”为什么” |
[09:17] | Uh, that doesn’t sound good. | 这声音听起来不妙 |
[09:20] | Remember the old days when I used to point out | 还记得以前我会指出你上车后 |
[09:22] | that your check engine light was on? | 应该检查发动机警示灯是否亮着吗 |
[09:26] | – Yes. – Well, get ready to stroll down memory lane: | -记得 -少女 准备重温旧梦吧 |
[09:28] | Penny, your check engine… | 佩妮 你检查发动机… |
[09:29] | Yeah, I know it’s on, Sheldon! | 我知道灯是亮着的 谢尔顿 |
[09:31] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 别别别 不要啊 |
[09:33] | I cannot afford this right now. | 我现在可付不起修车费 |
[09:35] | Maybe it’s just something minor. | 或许只是小问题而已 |
[09:46] | Ooh, good news, the light just went out. | 好消息是那警示灯灭了 |
[09:55] | Are we playing individual or teams? | 我们是各玩各的还是组队玩 |
[09:57] | Teams are fun. | 组队有意思 |
[09:58] | Oh, in that case, I’d like to be partnered | 这样的话 那我希望和我的好朋友 |
[09:59] | with my good friend Howard. | 霍华德组队 |
[10:02] | But I’m always on Howard’s team. | 可霍华德从来都跟我组队 |
[10:03] | We’re best friends. | 我们才是最好的朋友 |
[10:05] | The kind who finish each others… | 那种默契好到能完成对方的句… |
[10:12] | – I really don’t think we do tha… – …do that! See? | -我不觉得我们有做这.. -这种事 你看 |
[10:18] | Oh, how’d it go at the mechanic? | 修车行怎么说 |
[10:19] | Not great. Can I talk to you for a sec? | 不太妙 能借一步说话吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[10:24] | Maybe I can go with you guys to Houston? | 我能跟你们一起去休斯顿吗 |
[10:26] | Isn’t it a little late to get plane tick… | 现在买机票是不是有点… |
[10:28] | …plane tickets? Yeah. | …有点晚吗 没错 |
[10:31] | Will you please sto… | 求求你别再闹… |
[10:32] | …stop that? Okay. | …别再闹了 好的 |
[10:36] | I don’t know what to do. | 我真不知道该如何是好 |
[10:37] | My car threw a rod and it’s totaled. | 我的车坏了 彻底报废了 |
[10:38] | I can’t afford a new one, I have no job, | 可我工作也没了 又买不起新车 |
[10:40] | and now I can’t drive to auditions. | 现在我连试镜都没办法去 |
[10:42] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[10:43] | I know it’s a sensitive subject, | 我知道这件事你不爱听 |
[10:45] | but can you reconsider that part in the movie? | 可你能重新考虑一下那个电影角色吗 |
[10:48] | I did. I called them. The part’s gone. | 我考虑了 我打了电话 人家不要我了 |
[10:50] | They gave it to someone else. | 那个角色已经被别人抢走了 |
[10:52] | Now that girl’s gonna get discovered and become famous | 现在那姑娘马上就要一夜成名 |
[10:54] | and go on Letterman and talk about | 然后去访谈秀大聊特聊她是如何 |
[10:55] | how she got her big break on a cheap monkey movie | 从一部廉价的猴子电影中一举成名的 |
[10:57] | all because some dumb girl thought it was beneath her. | 这都多亏了某个傻妞当初不屑去演 |
[11:02] | At least they talked about you on Letterman. | 这样你至少还在访谈秀上被提起了啊 |
[11:07] | Come on, I can drive you wherever you need to go. | 别这样 你想去哪儿 我都开车载你 |
[11:09] | How? Unlike me, you have a job. | 怎么可能 你和我不一样 你有工作呀 |
[11:12] | I’m just gonna have to go back to being a waitress… | 我唯有回去当我的服务员 |
[11:14] | …like I will be for the rest of my life. | 这将成为我一辈子的工作 |
[11:17] | Leonard, would you wrap it up? | 莱纳德 你麻利一点好不好 |
[11:18] | We’re waiting on you. | 我们都在等你呢 |
[11:20] | I’m sorry, is the fact that my life’s falling apart | 对不起 是不是我苦难的人生 |
[11:22] | interfering with your board game? | 打扰到您崇高的桌游了 |
[11:24] | It is. | 是的 |
[11:29] | You were wrong, friend Howard. | 你错了 吾友霍华德 |
[11:31] | She completely understood. | 她完全能理解我们的状况 |
[11:37] | Hey, you busy? | 你现在忙吗 |
[11:38] | No. What’s up? | 不忙 什么事 |
[11:39] | Have you heard back from Emily? | 艾米丽回信了吗 |
[11:41] | I have. | 回了 |
[11:42] | Great! And? | 太好了 说什么 |
[11:44] | And I’m afraid she doesn’t think you’re right for her. | 恐怕她觉得你俩不合适 |
[11:49] | I give you one simple thing to do– | 我给了你一个这么简单的任务 |
[11:52] | contact a complete stranger | 联系一个素未谋面的陌生人 |
[11:54] | and make her fall in love with me– | 让她爱上我 |
[11:55] | and you blow it! | 你却连这都办砸了 |
[11:58] | I told her what a good guy you are, but | 我把你的好都告诉她了 可是 |
[12:01] | she thought it was a bad sign | 她觉得你不肯亲自给她写信 |
[12:02] | that you didn’t write to her yourself. | 这就不是什么好兆头 |
[12:04] | She thought it made you seem too shy and passive. | 她觉得你显得太害羞 太被动了 |
[12:08] | I’m not too shy and passive. | 人家才不害羞和被动呢 |
[12:10] | You write her back and tell her I said that. | 你马上回信给她 把我的话告诉她 |
[12:14] | You know, when you have a second. | 当然 等你有空的时候 |
[12:17] | Look, I’ll see if I can change her mind tomorrow night. | 明晚我会试着改变她的想法 |
[12:20] | What’s happening tomorrow night? | 明天晚上有什么事 |
[12:21] | I’m meeting her for coffee. | 我要和她出来喝咖啡 |
[12:24] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:24] | Well, we just… we e-mailed back and forth a bit, | 我们后来发了几次邮件 |
[12:26] | and we kind of hit it off. | 发现我俩还挺合拍的 |
[12:28] | – I find a girl I like, and you’re stealing her?! – No. | -我找到了梦中情人 你却要把她抢走 -才不是 |
[12:30] | We just ended up having a lot in common. | 我们只是发现两人有很多共同点 |
[12:32] | We went to Harvard, we like Chaucer, | 我们都是哈佛毕业 我们都喜欢乔叟[英国作家] |
[12:34] | we’re both hardcore into quilting. | 我们都疯狂喜欢缝花被子 |
[12:40] | Your words fall like acid rain | 你的一字一句都像是冷冷的酸雨 |
[12:42] | on the wounded petals of my heart. | 在我破碎的心上胡乱地拍 |
[12:47] | That’s Sheldon. | 是谢尔顿 |
[12:48] | He says he’ll be down in a minute. | 他说他马上就下来 |
[12:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:52] | Oh, he’s not coming out until he sees proof | 他不确认你车里没有空气清新剂 |
[12:54] | you don’t have an air freshener in your car. | 他就不会出来 |
[12:59] | This is gonna be a long weekend for you. | 这个周末你肯定度日如年了 |
[13:01] | You’re the reason I’m doing it! | 明明是你要我这么做的 |
[13:03] | I said to stop insulting each other. | 我只是让你们不要再互相攻击了 |
[13:05] | I didn’t tell you to take him on a romantic getaway. | 又没叫你和他一起共度浪漫周末 |
[13:09] | How do I know what you said? | 我怎么知道你都说了什么 |
[13:11] | Damn you and your noise-cancelling breasts. | 都怪你和你那对”化言语为无声”的大咪咪 |
[13:17] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[13:18] | – Hi. – Hey, buddy. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[13:21] | You excited for Texas? | 要去德克萨斯了 开心吗 |
[13:22] | Oh, very much so. | 当然开心了 |
[13:24] | It’s not every day you get to tour NASA with a real astronaut. | 能和真正的宇航员去太空总署 千载难逢啊 |
[13:27] | Who’s the real astronaut? | 那个真正的宇航员是谁呀 |
[13:33] | Buzz Aldrin. | 巴斯·奥尔德林[传奇宇航员] |
[13:34] | Oh. Yay! | 太好了 |
[13:49] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[13:51] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[13:52] | Howard? | 霍华德 |
[13:56] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[13:59] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所了 |
[14:00] | You just went to the bathroom. | 你不是刚去了吗 |
[14:01] | I didn’t use it because it didn’t seem safe. | 我没上 因为感觉不太安全 |
[14:05] | Despite all my e-mails, the toilet didn’t have a seatbelt. | 尽管我曾多次发邮件 马桶还是没加装安全带 |
[14:10] | Well, it still doesn’t. | 现在也还是没有啊 |
[14:12] | I realize that, but safety concerns went out the window | 我知道 前面贪杯喝苹果汁时 |
[14:15] | two apple juices ago. | 就把安全问题抛之脑后了 |
[14:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:21] | Why are you getting annoyed? | 你为什么这么心烦 |
[14:22] | I’m trying to be a better friend, | 我努力当一个更好的朋友 |
[14:25] | but you constantly say and do irritating things. | 但你不断说些烦人的话 做些烦人的事 |
[14:29] | – Like when? – When?! | -什么时候 -什么时候 |
[14:31] | How about in the car? | 之前在车里时 |
[14:32] | I’m an astronaut, and you know it. | 我是宇航员 你知道的 |
[14:35] | You just don’t like admitting it, because you’re jealous. | 你只是不愿承认 因为你嫉妒 |
[14:40] | Well, truth be told, | 说实话 |
[14:43] | as a child, I did dream of going to space. | 我小时候的确梦想过上太空 |
[14:46] | Those astronauts were my heroes. | 那些宇航员是我的英雄 |
[14:48] | And… | 后来 |
[14:49] | when you got to go, it was hard for me. | 你也上太空了 我挺难接受的 |
[14:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | Because it made me realize | 因为这让我意识到 |
[14:57] | they’ll just send anyone up there. | 是个人就能被太空总署送上去 |
[15:02] | – Aren’t you going to let me out? – No. | -你不打算让我出去了吗 -不 |
[15:04] | But I still need to use the bathroom. | 但我还是需要上洗手间 |
[15:06] | Here you go. Be creative. | 给你 发挥创意吧 |
[15:12] | What’s the matter? Scared of a little turbulence? | 怎么啦 害怕小小的乱流吗 |
[15:14] | No, turbulence is just the equalization | 不害怕 乱流只是大气中 |
[15:18] | of diurnal temperature variations in the atmosphere. | 昼夜温差的均衡 |
[15:20] | I’m not scared at all. | 我一点也不怕 |
[15:23] | Oh, apple juice, stay where you are. | 苹果汁 别出来啊 |
[15:27] | Oh, this is nothing. | 这算什么啊 |
[15:28] | I experienced way worse | 我以”假宇航员”身份 |
[15:30] | when I was plummeting back to Earth, | 乘飞船垂直降落重返地球时 |
[15:31] | apparently not being a real astronaut. | 那滋味才叫一个难受 |
[15:36] | Okay, that was a big one. | 好吧 刚才那下挺严重的 |
[15:40] | I take it back. I’m scared of turbulence! | 我收回刚才的话 我害怕乱流 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna need that bag back. | 把呕吐袋还给我 |
[15:47] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I want to get my old job back? | 对 我为什么不想要回原来的工作 |
[15:51] | It’ll be fun to see everyone. | 看到大家一定”很有意思” |
[15:52] | I haven’t talked to them since I said, | 我最后一次跟大家说的是 |
[15:54] | “I quit. See you at the Oscars, bitches.” | “姐辞职了 奥斯卡颁奖礼见 贱人们” |
[15:58] | Come on, let’s just get this over with. | 快点 早搞完早收工 |
[16:00] | “Let’s get this over with.” | “早搞完早收工” |
[16:01] | Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory, | 我这是要开车送你去芝士工厂 |
[16:03] | or are we having sex? | 还是我们要做爱啊 |
[16:06] | I’m just… I’m trying to lighten the mood. | 我只是想逗你乐一下 |
[16:08] | – I know. Thank you. – Sorry. | -我知道 谢谢 -抱歉 |
[16:10] | It’s just so humiliating. | 真是太丢人了 |
[16:11] | So humiliating? | 太丢人了 |
[16:13] | Am I driving you to the Cheesecake Factory…? | 我这是要开车送你去芝士工厂还… |
[16:15] | I’m sorry. I’ll-I’ll stop. I’ll stop. | 对不起 我不说了 我不说了 |
[16:19] | Come on, don’t look so sad. | 拜托 别这么伤心 |
[16:21] | You never know what’s gonna happen. | 你永远不知道未来会发生什么事 |
[16:22] | Maybe tonight will be great. | 也许今晚会非常棒 |
[16:24] | Sweetie, I know you’re trying to make me feel better, | 亲爱的 我知道你在努力安慰我 |
[16:25] | and I love you for that, | 我喜欢你这么体贴 |
[16:26] | but it’s making me feel worse, and I kind of hate you. | 但这让我更难受了 而且我有点讨厌你 |
[16:32] | This isn’t your car. | 这不是你的车啊 |
[16:33] | I know. I thought we’d take yours. | 我知道 我想我们开你的车去 |
[16:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:41] | It’s nothing fancy, but it’ll get you to auditions, | 虽然不是豪车 但至少你去试镜能有代步工具 |
[16:44] | and at least for now, you don’t have to go back to waitressing. | 至少现在 你不用回去做服务员了 |
[16:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[16:53] | Don’t say anything. | 什么也不用说 |
[16:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:57] | I mean, you could say, “thank you.” | 你可以说”谢谢你” |
[16:58] | I did just buy you a car. | 我的确送了辆车给你 |
[17:05] | Look, I admit that it’s odd | 我承认拉杰什 |
[17:07] | that Rajesh didn’t write to you himself, | 不亲自写信给你是有些奇怪 |
[17:09] | but if you get to know him, | 但如果你了解他 |
[17:10] | you’ll see he’s just a sweet, regular guy. | 你就会知道他只是个亲切的普通人 |
[17:13] | As a counterpoint, here he is, | 作为有趣的对比 他来了 |
[17:15] | uninvited and visibly sweaty. | 不速之客兼大汗淋漓 |
[17:17] | – Hello, Emily. – Hello. | -你好 艾米丽 -你好 |
[17:19] | Amy told me you were concerned that | 艾米告诉我你担心我 |
[17:20] | I might be too passive and shy. | 可能太过被动与害羞 |
[17:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个事 |
[17:24] | Would a passive guy barge in here | 一个被动的人会闯进这里 |
[17:26] | to look you in the eye and say, | 看着你的眼睛说 |
[17:29] | “Hey, dew-kissed flower, what’s up?” | “嘿 露水吻过的鲜花 你好啊” |
[17:36] | No, but a weird guy with no boundaries might. | 不 但没有下限的变态可能会说 |
[17:39] | Uh, okay, that’s a separate issue. | 好吧 这是另外的问题 |
[17:40] | Let’s put a pin in that and just focus on the passive thing. | 咱们先把这问题摆一边 专注于”被动” |
[17:43] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[17:45] | Are we still going to go to that Chaucer reading Friday? | 我们周五还去乔叟读书会吗 |
[17:47] | You know, I think I’m just gonna go by myself. | 我想我还是一个人去吧 |
[17:53] | Not my best first date. | 算不上是我最棒的初次约会 |
[17:57] | Yeah, but not my worst, either. | 也算不上是最差劲的 |
[18:03] | I’m sorry for every mean thing I ever did or said to you! | 我就以前对你说过的刻薄话做过的刻薄事道歉 |
[18:05] | I’m sorry, too! It’s all my fault! | 我也道歉 全是我的错 |
[18:09] | If you weren’t my friend, | 如果没有你这个朋友 |
[18:10] | there’d be a hole in my life! | 我的人生会若有所失 |
[18:12] | Thank you, Sheldon. | 谢谢你 谢尔顿 |
[18:14] | Kind of like when Firefly was cancelled. | 就好像剧集《萤火虫》被砍了 |
[18:17] | But not as big. | 但失落感没那么严重 |
[18:27] | The captain has turned off the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长已经关闭了安全带指示灯 |
[18:30] | You’re now free to move about the cabin. | 各位可以在机舱内走动了 |
[18:33] | – It’s over. – Yeah. | -结束了 -是的 |
[18:38] | Should we stop holding hands now? | 我们是不是应该松开对方的手了 |
[18:44] | – In a minute. – Okay, good. | -等会吧 -太好了 |