时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m thinking about growing a goatee. | 我在考虑留个山羊胡 |
[00:05] | Oh, actually that’s a Van Dyke. | 你那样是范·戴克式胡 |
[00:05] | 范·戴克式胡是指 从上唇处连到下巴处的胡子造型 | |
[00:06] | A goatee is just hair on the chin. | 山羊胡的话就只留下巴处 |
[00:08] | Oh. Wait, then what is it if you just have hair up here? | 等等 那如果是只有上面这块的胡须呢 |
[00:11] | You mean a moustache? | 你是指笑虎子吗 |
[00:12] | – Moo-stache! – He said it! | -“笑虎子” -他那么念啦 |
[00:14] | Ha-ha, very funny. Make fun of the foreign guy. | 笑吧笑吧 随便取笑外国来的吧 |
[00:17] | For your information, there are four times as many | 印度人口可是比美国人口多四倍 |
[00:18] | Indians as there are Americans, so the way we say it is right. | 所以我们念的才是大众标准 |
[00:21] | – Say what? – Moo-stache. | -所以怎么念 -笑虎子[小胡子] |
[00:22] | – Moo-stache! – He said “Moo-stache” | -笑虎子 -他念成笑虎子 |
[00:25] | Guys, you’re being childish. | 你们两个太幼稚了 |
[00:27] | Yeah, she’s right. You’re grown men, | 她说得没错 你们都是大人了 |
[00:29] | the kind who are perfectly capable | 所谓大人就是指 |
[00:30] | of growing your own moo-staches. | 能留出笑虎子的人 |
[00:34] | Hey, you were funny on purpose, good job. | 你是讲笑话 不是无意中被笑 干得好 |
[00:38] | Hi. Sorry I’m late– I was at an audition. | 抱歉迟到了 我去试镜耽搁了 |
[00:41] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – You’ll get ’em next time. | -我也很遗憾 -下次会选上的 |
[00:44] | How about instead of assuming I failed, | 你们能不要直接认为我失败了 |
[00:46] | – you ask me how it went? – Sorry. | -而是问我结果如何吗 -抱歉 |
[00:49] | – How did it go? – Just shut up. | -那结果如何 -问屁啊 |
[00:52] | Here, you can have your seat. | 来 坐你的位子吧 |
[00:53] | No, no, no, stay there. I’m fine on the floor. | 不用不用 你坐吧 我坐地上无所谓的 |
[00:55] | Have you guys ever thought about getting a dining room table? | 你们有想过这里搞张餐桌吗 |
[00:58] | Yeah. You actually do have room for one up there. | 其实那边有位置放张餐桌呢 |
[01:00] | Oh, sure, I sit on the floor for years, no one cares. | 行啊 我坐地板上几年了也无人心疼 |
[01:03] | The pretty white girl’s there ten seconds, | 漂亮的白人妞才坐个十秒 |
[01:05] | and suddenly we’re all running to IKEA. | 大家就要杀到宜家买餐桌了 |
[01:09] | No one is running anywhere. | 大家哪也不杀去 |
[01:10] | We’re not getting a dining room table. | 我们没有要买新餐桌 |
[01:12] | I know you don’t like change, | 我知道你不喜欢改变 |
[01:14] | but it’s not a terrible idea. | 但其实这主意不错啊 |
[01:15] | Yeah, you guys never use that space up there. | 你们那块空间平常也只是闲置 |
[01:17] | Why not get a table? | 何不搞张餐桌呢 |
[01:18] | Do you want the long answer or the short answer? | 你想要听长答案还是短答案 |
[01:20] | Hey, how come we never get that option? | 为啥我们平常都没这福利呢 |
[01:24] | Chaos theory suggests that even in a deterministic system, | 混沌理论认为 即使在一个确定系统中 |
[01:28] | if the equations describing its behavior are nonlinear, | 如果描述该系统变化的方程式为非线性的 |
[01:31] | a tiny change in the initial conditions | 那么初始条件最微小的改变 |
[01:33] | can lead to a cataclysmic and unpredictable result. | 也可能引起灾难性的无法预计的后果 |
[01:36] | Translation? | 翻译一下 |
[01:38] | Waah. I don’t want a table! | 咿呀 人家不要新桌桌 |
[02:11] | Hey, Penny and I are gonna go shop for a dining room table. | 我要跟佩妮去逛街买新餐桌 |
[02:14] | You want to come with us? | 你要一起来吗 |
[02:15] | You know, I’d love to, | 我当然愿意 |
[02:16] | but, um, I’m too busy | 可是我现在抽不开身 |
[02:19] | falling back in love with Windows 98. | 正忙着再爱Win98一遍呢 |
[02:23] | Seriously? You haven’t used this desk in years. | 你不是吧 你都几年没用过这桌子了 |
[02:26] | The second I want to get rid of it, you’re up here working? | 我刚想要把它弄走 你就跑回来鼓捣东西 |
[02:28] | I can’t talk right now– | 我现在没空跟你聊 |
[02:30] | I have several thousand updates to install. | 我还得安装几千个更新包呢 |
[02:33] | Are you really gonna sit here all day? | 你真要在这赖着一整天吗 |
[02:36] | Think of me as Arthur Dent in Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, | 把我想成是《银河系漫游指南》中的亚瑟·丹特 |
[02:40] | lying in front of the bulldozers to protect his home. | 躺在家的前面阻止房子被推倒 |
[02:43] | If you’ll recall, the Vogon fleet blew up the Earth anyway. | 那你记得 渥罡人最后还是把地球全炸了吗 |
[02:46] | It’s a made-up story, Leonard– | 这就是本科幻小说 莱纳德 |
[02:47] | I don’t even know why you’re talking about it. | 我不懂你聊这个是要干嘛 |
[02:50] | I’m putting all this stuff in storage. | 我要把这些东西都放储藏室去 |
[02:52] | We don’t need any of it. | 全都是没用的东西 |
[02:53] | You… How can you say that? | 你 你怎么能这么说 |
[02:55] | You show me one thing in here we can live without. | 哪件是生活中不必要的你指给我看看 |
[02:58] | Oh, hang on. | 稍等 |
[03:04] | Check your in-box. | 去你的收件箱看吧 |
[03:07] | Wait. Is this really worth it? | 别走 这么做真值得吗 |
[03:10] | We’ve lived together for years | 我们同住了这么多年 |
[03:12] | with nary an argument. Huh? | 从来没有过争执 |
[03:15] | But we start talking about a table, | 但现在就为了张桌子 |
[03:17] | and suddenly we’re at each other’s throats. | 我们却突然开始掐架了 |
[03:21] | “Nary an argument”? | “从来没有过争执”吗 |
[03:24] | “Nary”?! | “从来”吗 |
[03:27] | Well, that means “not one,” or “not any”” | “从来”就是指连一次都没有 |
[03:31] | Maybe instead of a table, you should buy a dictionary. | 你与其买桌子 还是买本辞典吧 |
[03:36] | Well, I don’t know if I won that, | 架我是不知道掐赢了没 |
[03:38] | but at least he’s upset. | 但至少膈应到他了 |
[03:41] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[03:45] | Magic wand TV remote! | 电视遥控魔杖 |
[03:47] | Yeah, I can control all sorts of stuff. | 这可以遥控各种东西呢 |
[03:50] | Did Bernadette think it was cool? | 伯纳黛特觉得这酷吗 |
[03:52] | Not when I said “mute” and pointed it at her face. | 我指着她脸说”静音”的时候肯定不觉得 |
[03:55] | Oh, uh, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[03:59] | Channelis changeroni! | 转转节目转 |
[04:02] | This might be my second favorite brown magic wand. | 这是我第二爱的棕色魔”棒”了吧 |
[04:10] | Well, that’s the last time I play with that. | 也是我最后一次再玩这东西了 |
[04:17] | I have to take this. | 我得去接一下 |
[04:19] | Hello? | 您好 |
[04:21] | Off. | 关 |
[04:23] | And on. | 再开 |
[04:25] | And the Oprah Network. | 转到奥普拉女性台 |
[04:28] | This is so much better than watching TV like a muggle. | 这比当个麻瓜[凡人]看电视帅太多了 |
[04:32] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:34] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再保持联系 |
[04:38] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你听了一定不敢相信 |
[04:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | Oh. Wait. | 等等 |
[04:44] | On! | 开 |
[04:46] | And off! | 再关 |
[04:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[04:53] | That was NASA. | 刚才是太空总署 |
[04:55] | They want me to go back up to the space station. | 他们想我回去太空站出任务 |
[05:00] | Wow. What did you tell them? | 那你怎么回答 |
[05:02] | I told them I’d be honored. | 我回答那是我的荣幸 |
[05:04] | A second trip to space– I’ll miss you. | 第二回上太空 我会想你的 |
[05:07] | And I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想念你 |
[05:08] | I just want you to know, I’m happy | 我想告诉你 我很乐意 |
[05:10] | – to look in on Bernadette while you’re gone. – Thank you. | -在你不在的期间替你照看伯纳黛特 -谢谢 |
[05:12] | And if anything were to happen to you, | 如果你有什么三长两短 |
[05:14] | we will name our firstborn son Howard. | 我和她的第一个儿子会取名霍华德 |
[05:18] | I’m just kidding. | 我就开玩笑啦 |
[05:19] | We’ll name him Dalib, after my grandfather. | 他会取我爷爷的名字 叫迪利卜 |
[05:25] | Ooh, this one looks nice. | 这张看起来不错 |
[05:26] | No. Sheldon doesn’t like reclaimed wood. | 谢尔顿不喜欢回收木材质的 |
[05:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:32] | He’s afraid the original owners will come back. | 他怕原来的主人会回来找他 |
[05:35] | Yeah. Well, Sheldon’s not here. | 谢尔顿又不在这里 |
[05:38] | Well, he is here. | 但他在这里 |
[05:40] | So unless you want to dig him out | 除非你愿意拿 |
[05:41] | with a bone saw and a melon baller, | 骨锯和挖球器来帮我挖出来 |
[05:43] | there’s nothing I can do about it. | 否则我也无能为力 |
[05:45] | All right, sweetie, you’re paying for this table, | 宝贝 这张桌子出钱的人是你 |
[05:47] | and it’s your apartment, too. | 公寓也是你们共有的 |
[05:48] | – I know, but… – No buts. | -我知道 但是… -不许说但是 |
[05:50] | You got to stop letting him boss you around. | 你不能再让他对你颐指气使了 |
[05:53] | You’re right. I mean, h-he decides what TV shows we watch, | 有道理 每次都是他决定看什么电视节目 |
[05:56] | what food we eat, who my favorite hobbit is– | 吃什么东西 我最喜欢哪个霍比特人 |
[05:58] | I wanted Frodo, but we can’t both have Frodo, | 我最喜欢弗罗多 但是他说不能重复 |
[06:01] | so guess who’s stuck with Samwise Gamgee. | 你猜谁被逼去喜欢小肥仔山姆·詹吉了 |
[06:01] | 《指环王》电影中霍比特人主角弗罗多的佣人与朋友 | |
[06:05] | See? Right there. You’re a grown man, | 你看 活生生的例子 你是大人了 |
[06:07] | you should be able to pick whichever hobbit you want. | 你有权选择自己最爱的霍比特人是哪个 |
[06:10] | Wish you wouldn’t, but one problem at a time. | 希望你没那么宅 但一次解决一问题吧 |
[06:15] | Y-You make a lot of sense. | 你的话很有道理 |
[06:18] | I like this table, and I’m getting it. | 我喜欢这张桌子 我要买了 |
[06:20] | Really? This one? | 真的吗 这张啊 |
[06:24] | That one? | 那张呢 |
[06:26] | Damn right I like that one. | 爷他妈要的就是这张了 |
[06:32] | Good news. | 有好消息宣布 |
[06:34] | Someone in this room gets to take a ride on a rocket. | 这房间里的某人能够”骑火箭升空”哦 |
[06:38] | Fine. Can I at least shower first? | 好吧 我能至少先洗个澡吗 |
[06:42] | No, not that. | 不是指那方面 |
[06:43] | Although you already agreed to it, so no take-backs. | 但你答应了要骑我”火箭”也不许反悔 |
[06:45] | What are you talking about? | 那你本来是指什么 |
[06:47] | Sit down. | 先坐下 |
[06:49] | NASA called. | 太空总署打来了 |
[06:51] | The telescope mount I installed | 我之前给太空站 |
[06:53] | on the space station got damaged, | 装的望远镜架坏了 |
[06:55] | and they want me to go back up and fix it. | 他们现在想让我回去修好它 |
[07:01] | Well, what did you say? | 那你怎么回答 |
[07:03] | What do you think I…? I said yes! | 你觉得呢 我当然十分乐意啊 |
[07:05] | Why do you look surprised? | 你干嘛看起来一脸惊讶 |
[07:07] | Well, it’s just, after last time, | 因为上次之后 |
[07:09] | I didn’t think you’d ever want to go back. | 我以为你不会再想重回太空 |
[07:11] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:11] | – It was the greatest experience of my life. – Really? | -上太空可是我这辈子最棒的体验 -是吗 |
[07:15] | ‘Cause I kind of remember a lot of complaining | 我怎么记得有人在无穷无尽地抱怨 |
[07:17] | and wishing for it to be over. | 哭爹喊娘盼着早日结束 |
[07:20] | I think you have me confused with | 我觉得你说的是不是我 |
[07:21] | what’s gonna happen when you get out of that shower. | 而是等下洗完澡之后的你吧 |
[07:29] | Hey, all set. What do you think? | 桌子摆好了 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:31] | There’s plenty of room for everybody, | 人人都有座 不用挤在一起 |
[07:32] | a view out the window. | 吃饭时还能欣赏窗外景色 |
[07:34] | My spot on the couch has a great view of a window. | 我在沙发上的专座也能欣赏窗外景色 |
[07:37] | Sometimes I can see space battles through it. | 有时我还能看见太空大战呢 |
[07:39] | It’s called a TV. | 那扇窗就叫电视 |
[07:42] | Give it a chance, Sheldon; you might actually like it. | 试试嘛 谢尔顿 没准你会喜欢呢 |
[07:46] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[07:50] | Nope. | 不喜欢 |
[07:54] | Well, you can’t say he didn’t give it a fair shot. | 他也算有”好好”试过一回了 |
[07:56] | So, when can we get rid of it? | 那我们什么时候可以扔掉它 |
[07:58] | We’re not. | 才不扔呢 |
[08:00] | What about the roommate agreement? | 《室友协议》上是怎么规定的 |
[08:01] | It specifically states | 上面明确指出 |
[08:03] | that any changes in furnishing | 凡是家具发生改动 |
[08:04] | have to be approved by the Furnishing Committee. | 都必须得经过家具委员会的同意 |
[08:06] | Which only sits on alternate years. | 而他们是隔年才开一次会 |
[08:09] | Yeah, and by the way, | 对了 顺便说一句 |
[08:10] | it sits over there. | 委员会就坐[开会]这个位置 |
[08:12] | – Come on, that is ridiculous. – She’s right– | -拜托 这规定太扯了吧 -她说得对 |
[08:15] | a committee that important should meet more often. | 这么重要的委员会应该经常开会才对 |
[08:18] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是那个意思 |
[08:20] | This is the thing about me standing up to him | 你是指让我勇敢反抗 |
[08:22] | – and not letting him run my life? – Yes. | -不要让他操控我的人生吗 -对 |
[08:25] | That. | 我就那意思 |
[08:27] | Okay. I think we’ve found the problem here. | 好吧 我知道问题在哪儿了 |
[08:30] | It’s not the table at all. | 问题根本不在餐桌 |
[08:32] | – It’s you. – Me? | -而是在你 -我吗 |
[08:34] | Well, it’s always me– take one for the team. | 平时他老怪我 这次你就牺牲下吧 |
[08:37] | I have spent years turning this lump of clay | 我花了多年时间把这块烂泥 |
[08:40] | into an acceptable conduit for my will, | 按照我的意愿打造成我能接受的室友 |
[08:42] | and then you came along and reshaped him, | 然后你出现 用你新奇的想法 |
[08:45] | with your newfangled ideas and your fancy genitals. | 和华丽丽的生殖器改造了他 |
[08:49] | Are you gonna let him talk to me like this? | 你就让他这么跟我说话吗 |
[08:51] | “Fancy” sounds like a compliment. | “华丽丽”这个词听上去像是夸你啊 |
[08:54] | Okay, I have not tried to change Leonard. | 好吧 我没有要试着改变莱纳德 |
[08:56] | That’s just what happens in relationships. | 只是恋爱中的人都会这样 |
[08:58] | Look how much Amy’s changed you. | 瞧瞧你被艾米改变了多少 |
[09:00] | – That’s not true. – Oh, please. | -才没有呢 -拜托 |
[09:02] | When I first met you, you were incapable | 我刚认识你时 你根本无法 |
[09:04] | of touching another human being. | 跟任何人产生身体接触 |
[09:05] | Now you’re holding hands, you’re going on dates, | 现在你会跟人拉手 你会跟人约会 |
[09:08] | you even made out with her on a train. | 你甚至在火车上跟她接吻 |
[09:10] | She told you?! | 她居然告诉你了 |
[09:12] | Of course she told me– it’s the most interesting thing | 她当然告诉我了 这是这辈子 |
[09:14] | that’s ever happened to her in her entire life! | 发生在她身上最有趣的事情 |
[09:17] | You’re too close to it, | 你是当事人才没意识到 |
[09:18] | but Amy has had a huge impact on you. | 但艾米的确对你影响很大 |
[09:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:24] | Without realizing it, I’ve allowed that woman | 我一直没意识到 我默默让那女人 |
[09:26] | to alter my personality. | 改变了我的个性 |
[09:28] | Mm, Sheldon, you didn’t have a personality; | 谢尔顿 你没有个性 |
[09:30] | you just had some shows you liked. | 你只是有几个爱看的节目而已 |
[09:35] | No. | 不 |
[09:36] | No, I’ve changed. | 不 我是改变了 |
[09:38] | Like the frog who’s put in a pot of water | 就像一只被放进一锅水的青蛙 |
[09:40] | that’s heated so gradually | 水是被慢慢加热的 |
[09:42] | he doesn’t realize he’s boiling to death. | 所以青蛙根本意识不到自己会被煮死 |
[09:44] | Or you’re the frog who’s been kissed by a princess | 或者你是一只被公主吻了的青蛙 |
[09:46] | and turned into a prince. | 最终会变成王子 |
[09:48] | Or you’re just a tall, annoying frog. | 又或者你是一只惹人烦的高个青蛙 |
[09:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:52] | I have to break up with my girlfriend. | 我要去跟我女朋友分手 |
[09:54] | – Oh, Sheldon, wait. – No. | -谢尔顿 等等 -不 |
[09:57] | You’ve opened my eyes to the truth. | 是你们让我看清了真相 |
[09:59] | Amy has made me a more affectionate, | 艾米把我变成了一个感情更丰富 |
[10:01] | open-minded person. | 思想更开明的人 |
[10:04] | And that stops now. | 改变到此结束 |
[10:09] | – Well, we should call her. – Yeah, mm-hmm. | -我们应该打给她 -是啊 |
[10:13] | Amy, it’s Penny. Hey. | 艾米 我是佩妮 |
[10:14] | Just a little heads-up. | 先给你提个醒 |
[10:16] | Leonard bought a dining room table. | 莱纳德买了一张餐桌 |
[10:18] | Yeah. Sheldon’s breaking up with you. | 是的 谢尔顿要跟你分手 |
[10:27] | Amy? Amy? | 艾米 艾米 |
[10:30] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[10:32] | I’ll get right to the point. | 我就直截了当地说吧 |
[10:34] | I think we need to end this relationship– so… | 我觉得我们应该结束这段感情 所以 |
[10:37] | just sign this with your finger, and, uh, | 麻烦你用手在这上面签名 对了 |
[10:40] | please don’t cry on my iPad– | 眼泪不要掉到我的iPad上 |
[10:42] | I didn’t get AppleCare. | 我的机子没保修服务 |
[10:45] | I’m not surprised you want to end the relationship. | 我不意外你会想结束我们这段感情 |
[10:47] | I’m a little surprised you didn’t get AppleCare. | 让我意外的是 你居然没买保修 |
[10:51] | Anyway, enjoy your life. Where do I sign? | 总之好好享受你的人生 我要在哪里签名 |
[10:54] | At the bottom. I must say, | 最下面 不得不说 |
[10:56] | I’m relieved you’re not making more of a scene out of this. | 你没有对此大哭大闹 我感到很欣慰 |
[10:58] | Oh, I’ve already moved on. | 我已经看开了 |
[11:00] | Besides, this breakup has nothing to do with me. | 再说了 这次分手又不是我的错 |
[11:03] | – Wh… It doesn’t? – Of course not. | -是吗 -当然 |
[11:05] | This is just Leonard trying to take the focus off | 这只是莱纳德故意挑拨我们感情 |
[11:07] | that dreadful table by sowing discord in our relationship. | 想把焦点从那张让人讨厌的餐桌转移走 |
[11:11] | He’s manipulating you like he always does. | 他总是这样把你玩弄于股掌之中 |
[11:14] | Wait-wait, now, hang on. | 慢着慢着 先别签 |
[11:17] | You think he manipulates me? | 你觉得他在操控我思想吗 |
[11:19] | All the time. | 向来如此 |
[11:21] | And he knew that, | 他肯定知道 |
[11:22] | as your girlfriend, I wasn’t gonna stand by | 我作为你的女朋友 我不会袖手旁观 |
[11:24] | and let him bring a table into your apartment. | 让他把那张桌子搬进你的公寓 |
[11:26] | I mean, a table? Come on! | 一张破餐桌 有没有搞错啊 |
[11:31] | It is hideous. | 那餐桌难看死了 |
[11:34] | Well, thankfully, I won’t have to see it, | 谢天谢地 我不用看见它 |
[11:35] | ’cause I won’t be your girlfriend anymore. | 因为我再也不是你的女朋友了 |
[11:38] | Amy Farrah Fowler. | 艾米·菲拉·福勒 |
[11:41] | Why, yes, I would like to take a survey. | 好的 我愿意填写用户问卷 |
[11:43] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[11:46] | You were really gonna stand by me | 之前你真的会站在我这边 |
[11:47] | against the dining room table? | 跟我一起反对那张餐桌进驻吗 |
[11:50] | Of course I was. | 当然啦 |
[11:52] | Yeah, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[11:54] | How do I know that you’re not manipulating me right now? | 我怎么知道你现在不是在试图摆布我呢 |
[11:59] | I think if I were manipulating you, | 如果我在摆布你 |
[12:01] | you’d be smart enough to see it. | 你这么聪明肯定能看出来 |
[12:04] | How do I know you’re not saying that | 我怎么知道你这么说 |
[12:06] | as part of the manipulation? | 不是你摆布我的其中一步 |
[12:08] | I think you’d be smart enough to see that, too. | 我觉得你这么聪明 也一定能看出来 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time– I just had to be sure. | 抱歉让你难过了 我只是想确认一下 |
[12:22] | It’s pretty exciting that NASA | 太空总署让霍华德重返太空 |
[12:24] | wants to send Howard back up. | 真是超级让人兴奋呀 |
[12:26] | Yeah, exciting. | 是啊 好兴奋啊 |
[12:28] | – Can I ask you something? – Course. | -我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[12:31] | He hated that entire experience. | 他明明讨厌在太空的整个过程 |
[12:33] | Does it make me an awful wife | 我不支持他重返太空 |
[12:35] | if I don’t think he should do it again? | 是不是就成了糟糕的妻子啊 |
[12:36] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[12:38] | He’s forgotten how miserable he was | 他只是忘了他在太空的 |
[12:40] | the entire time he was up there. | 整个过程有多悲催 |
[12:42] | It’s like me in those moments when I miss India. | 就像我思念印度的那些时刻 |
[12:46] | – So you’ll talk to him? – Why me? | -那你会跟他谈吗 -为什么是我 |
[12:48] | Well, I’m his wife; I don’t want to ruin it for him. | 我是他妻子 我不想泼他冷水 |
[12:50] | That’s the dynamic– | 我们之间就是这样啊 |
[12:51] | I’m the fun one, you’re the buzzkill. | 我是开心果 你是扫兴鬼 |
[12:54] | Since when am I the buzzkill? | 我从什么时候起是扫兴鬼了 |
[12:56] | Do you think this is cool? | 你觉得这个酷吗 |
[12:57] | No, I think it’s stupid. | 不 我觉得这个很傻 |
[13:02] | You’re right, it’s great. | 你说得对 这个太酷了 |
[13:08] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[13:10] | You guys didn’t break up. | 你们没有分手啊 |
[13:11] | No. Sorry to disappoint you, | 没有 抱歉让你失望了 |
[13:13] | but Amy pointed out that | 但艾米指出来 |
[13:14] | you were only trying to manipulate me. | 你只是想操控我 |
[13:17] | Which you also figured out by yourself. | 这一点是你自己想明白的 |
[13:18] | Which I also figured out by myself. | 这一点是我自己想明白的 |
[13:22] | Well, I’m glad you’re still together. | 我很开心你们依然在一起 |
[13:23] | Yeah, okay, you can stop trying | 好啦 你别再试图 |
[13:25] | to make this about our relationship. | 把矛盾点扯到我们的感情上 |
[13:26] | Which is stronger than ever. | 我们感情情比金坚 |
[13:27] | Which is stronger than ever. | 我们感情情比金坚 |
[13:30] | This is about you trying to change my environment, | 这次都怪你 试图改变我的生活环境 |
[13:33] | which was perfect the way it was. | 而本来的环境就很完美 |
[13:35] | But it got the way it was through change. | 但这个完美也是通过改变而来的 |
[13:38] | The-the spot that you love to sit in, | 这个你喜欢的专座 |
[13:39] | that no one else can sit in, | 你不让别人坐的专座 |
[13:41] | only exists because– | 之所以存在的唯一原因是 |
[13:43] | despite your objections– I bought this couch. | 我不顾你的反对买了这个沙发 |
[13:46] | Me. | 所以得谢谢我 |
[13:47] | So explain why that change was bad | 所以请你解释下 为什么那个改变不好 |
[13:49] | and this change was good. | 而这个改变是好的 |
[13:55] | You don’t need to explain yourself to him. | 你不必向他解释你的想法 |
[13:57] | I don’t need to explain myself to you! | 我不必向你解释我的想法 |
[14:00] | You’re sick of his nonsense and ready to move in with me. | 你已经受够了他的废话 准备和我同居 |
[14:03] | Keep the table! We don’t use that space! | 破餐桌爱留就留 我们不差那点空间 |
[14:11] | Damn it, I got cocky. | 娘的 我太得意忘形了 |
[14:16] | Hey, Bernie. I’m home… Hello. | 妮妮 我回来了 大家好 |
[14:18] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[14:19] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[14:22] | Maybe you should have a seat. | 或许你该先坐下 |
[14:24] | Um… okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | I know my mom’s not dead; there’d be balloons. | 我知道我妈没过世 否则就有气球装饰了 |
[14:30] | First off, | 首先 |
[14:31] | know that we all love you and cherish you. | 你要知道我们都爱你珍惜你 |
[14:34] | – Well, I wouldn’t… – Daddy. | -我算不上… -老爸 |
[14:37] | You’re great. | 你很棒 |
[14:40] | – Can I say something? – Oh, of course. | -我能说几句吗 -当然 |
[14:45] | Hey, Fruit Loops. | 你好 果麦圈客 |
[14:47] | Massimino? Why are you here? | 马西米诺 你怎么也在 |
[14:49] | Well, I heard you were thinking about | 我听说你在考虑 |
[14:50] | going back up to the space station, | 重返太空站的事 |
[14:52] | and as someone who’s been there with you… | 作为和你在上面共事过的战友… |
[14:54] | well, you know how astronauts need to have the “right stuff”? | 你知道宇航员必须具备”正确的质素”吧 |
[14:57] | Sure. | 当然知道 |
[14:59] | The stuff you have is wrong. | 你所具备的质素都是错的 |
[15:04] | You don’t think I did a good job up there? | 你觉得我在上面的工作并不优秀吗 |
[15:07] | You did a fine job. | 你做得还行 |
[15:08] | It’s just, you were scared and miserable the whole time. | 只是 整个过程你一直怕得半死 悲惨不堪 |
[15:12] | I think what we’re all trying to say is, | 我想大家想说的是 |
[15:14] | you don’t seem to be remembering | 你似乎不记得 |
[15:15] | how traumatic the experience was for you. | 这段太空之旅带给了你多大的创伤 |
[15:17] | L-Like how women often forget the pain of childbirth. | 好比说女人经常会忘记分娩的痛苦 |
[15:21] | Like a woman. Great analogy. | 好比女人 这比喻不错 |
[15:25] | Fine, maybe I was a little scared. | 好吧 也许我当时是有些害怕 |
[15:27] | You peed in your space suit. | 你尿在了宇航服里 |
[15:30] | You’re supposed to do that. | 本来就是该尿在里面啊 |
[15:31] | Not during the fitting. | 不是在试穿的时候 |
[15:35] | Son, do I need to remind you what you asked me to do | 孩子 需要我提醒你上次你升空前 |
[15:38] | before you went up last time? | 你求我做什么吗 |
[15:40] | Hang on. That was just me joking around. | 慢着 我那只是开玩笑 |
[15:43] | You wanted me to shoot you in the foot. | 你要我冲你的脚开枪 |
[15:46] | Come on, how is that not a joke? | 这怎么可能不是玩笑啦 |
[15:48] | “You got to get me out of this. Shoot me in the foot.” | “你得帮我脱身 冲我的脚开枪” |
[15:52] | Don’t forget all the other astronauts picking on you. | 别忘了其他宇航员欺负你的事 |
[15:55] | And how you threw up in zero gravity, | 还有你在失重环境下吐了 |
[15:57] | and it floated back in your mouth. | 呕吐物又飘回到你嘴里 |
[16:00] | And you threw up again. | 然后你又吐了 |
[16:01] | And so on and so on. | 这过程周而复始 |
[16:06] | That was funny. | 那蛮搞笑的 |
[16:08] | Okay, so I wasn’t exactly John Glenn up there, | 我在上面的表现是比不上约翰·格伦[著名宇航员] |
[16:12] | but I’ve changed; I’m a different man now. | 但我改变了 我现在不同了 |
[16:15] | Yeah, and I’m a little insulted | 你们觉得我不能胜任 |
[16:17] | that you guys don’t think I can handle it. | 让我有种被羞辱的感觉 |
[16:19] | You know you’re gonna have to go through survival training again. | 你知道你还得再次通过生存训练吧 |
[16:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:23] | You’ve got to get me out of this! | 你得帮我脱身 |
[16:26] | What do you want me to do? You’re perfectly healthy. | 你想要我怎么做 你太健康了 |
[16:28] | Check my blood pressure again! | 再量下我的血压 |
[16:30] | I can get it higher; just give me a second. | 我可以让血压升高 稍等 |
[16:35] | – Hello? – Hi, Ma. How are you? | -喂 -妈 你好吗 |
[16:38] | How I am is not dead! | 老娘还没死呢 |
[16:40] | But you wouldn’t know that, | 但你不会知道 |
[16:41] | because you don’t love me enough to pick up the phone! | 因为你根本不爱我 电话都懒得打 |
[16:44] | For all you know, I could have slipped in the tub and drowned! | 你得知道 我有可能在浴缸滑倒摔死 |
[16:44] | Go, go, go! | 快量快量 |
[16:47] | That’s what happened to your Aunt Ida! | 你艾达阿姨就是这么死的 |
[17:01] | Howard, I’m so sorry your blood pressure was off the charts. | 霍华德 真遗憾你的血压这么高 |
[17:04] | Oh, me, too. I mean, the doctor was willing | 我也是 医生倒是愿意 |
[17:06] | to fudge the results, but… | 为我捏造健康报告 但是 |
[17:08] | it just seemed so darned dishonest. | 那太他娘不诚实了 |
[17:13] | But the mission wouldn’t be for at least a year. | 但离任务开始不是至少还有一年吗 |
[17:15] | Isn’t that enough time to get your blood pressure under… | 你的血压不是还有足够时间恢复到… |
[17:17] | Look, my blood pressure’s too high, okay? Drop it. | 我知道我血压太高 别再提这事了 |
[17:22] | You know, my aunt changed her diet, | 我姨妈改变了饮食习惯 |
[17:23] | – and in a few months, she… – Went to space? | -几个月后 她… -上了太空吗 |
[17:25] | I don’t think so. Now, pass the soy sauce. | 我想不可能吧 把酱油递给我 |
[17:27] | Hey, not the green one; the red one. | 不要绿色那瓶 要红色的 |
[17:31] | Sheldon, Amy, will you please come join us? | 谢尔顿 艾米 过来和我们一起吃好吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah, it’s fun up here. | 是啊 这里很欢乐 |
[17:35] | So why are you trying to ruin it? | 那你为什么要毁了欢乐时光呢 |
[17:38] | No, thanks. We’re fine. | 好意心领了 我们很好 |
[17:40] | I mean, if you people want to eat at the table, | 如果你们想在餐桌上吃饭 |
[17:43] | then that’s what you should do. | 你们就在那里吃吧 |
[17:45] | I like eating down here | 我喜欢在这里吃饭 |
[17:46] | because this is how we’ve always done things. | 因为我们以前一直是这样 |
[17:49] | But if those days are gone, they’re gone. | 如果过去的岁月逝去了 那就随风去吧 |
[17:51] | It just… makes me sad. | 只是 让我很伤心 |
[17:56] | Now I feel bad. | 现在我也伤心了 |
[17:57] | Oh, don’t anthropomorphize him; he’s got big eyes, | 别把他当人看 他有双无辜大眼 |
[18:00] | but his feelings are not like ours. | 但他的情感和我们人类不同 |
[18:04] | No, it just seems silly for us to sit in two groups. | 不 我们分成两组坐看起来好傻 |
[18:07] | Well, it’s not silly if you think of that group | 如果你把那组的领导人 |
[18:09] | as being led by a big, evil baby. | 想成是巨型魔婴 就不会觉得傻了 |
[18:17] | Look at Amy down there. | 看艾米坐在那里的样子 |
[18:19] | Should we go? | 我们应该过去吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, let’s go. | 好吧 我们过去 |
[18:22] | But… Penny, this was your idea. | 但是 佩妮 这原本是你的主意 |
[18:25] | You said that I should stand up to him. | 你说我应该奋起和他抗争 |
[18:26] | Forget it, Leonard. | 算了吧 莱纳德 |
[18:28] | It’s over. | 抗战结束 |
[18:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | Rajesh? | 拉杰什 |
[18:40] | Screw that! I sat on the floor for seven years. | 去死吧 我在地板上坐了七年 |
[18:42] | I’m staying right here! | 人家要坐在这里 |
[18:44] | Come on, Raj, it’s not the same without you. | 来吧 拉杰 有你感觉才完整 |
[18:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | But no more making fun of how I say tings. | 但不许再嘲笑我说的”花”[话] |
[18:54] | You mean “tings” like “moo-stache”? | 你说的”花”是指”笑虎子”吗 |
[19:03] | Well, isn’t this nice. | 大家齐聚一堂感觉真好 |
[19:07] | Sometimes the baby wins. | 偶尔魔婴也有赢的时候嘛 |