时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Item 28: | 项目第28条 |
[00:04] | your pet name for me. | 你为我取的爱称 |
[00:06] | Time’s running out on this. You need to make a decision. | 时间不多了 你得下决定 |
[00:09] | I submitted you a notarized list. | 我发给你公证过的爱称提议表了 |
[00:12] | I’m sorry, but “Gollum” and “Flakey” are not acceptable. | 抱歉 你提的”咕噜”跟”疯婆子”不行好吗 |
[00:12] | 咕噜是《魔戒》系列中的角色 长相丑陋怪异 | |
[00:15] | Well, you don’t like “Princess Corncob” | 你也不喜欢”玉米公主” |
[00:18] | you don’t like “Fester”– you’re just impossible to please. | 也不喜欢”费斯特” 你真是太难伺候了 |
[00:18] | 费斯特 电影《亚当斯一家》中 长相阴森的角色 | |
[00:21] | We’ll come back to that one. | 这项之后再说好了 |
[00:23] | This brings us to the final item | 现在到了我们的 |
[00:24] | in our annual State of the Relationship Summit. | 年度”感情发展高峰会”的最后项目 |
[00:26] | Item 29: Valentine’s Day. | 项目第29条 情人节 |
[00:30] | Ah, the worst for last. | 图穷匕就现了 |
[00:34] | Classic Flakey. | 完全的疯婆作风 |
[00:37] | Before you get upset, I believe I’ve come up with | 先别不开心 我相信我已经想到了 |
[00:39] | a way for us to celebrate the occasion | 一个既能庆祝节日 又能让你我 |
[00:40] | that we both can enjoy. | 都开心的好计划 |
[00:42] | People usually start a meeting with a joke, | 大多数人都是在会议开始前用笑话开场 |
[00:44] | but you go ahead– end with one. | 但你继续 用笑话结尾也行 |
[00:48] | I propose we spend a weekend | 我提议我们去纳帕谷酒庄的 |
[00:50] | at a bed-and-breakfast in Napa Valley. | 住宿加早餐酒店共度一个周末 |
[00:52] | I hate every word in that sentence. | 我讨厌你句子里的每个字 |
[00:56] | Including “in” “at,” “we” and “a”. | 包含”共度” “去” “我们”以及”一个” |
[01:00] | Come on, Sheldon. Why not? | 为什么 谢尔顿 给个理由 |
[01:02] | For starters, a bed-and-breakfast forces you | 首先 住那种酒店就一定得跟 |
[01:04] | to eat with strangers at your table. | 陌生人坐一起共进早餐 |
[01:07] | One step ahead of you– | 我早想到了 |
[01:08] | Bernadette and Wolowitz are going with us. | 伯纳黛特跟沃罗威茨会一起来 |
[01:10] | Oh, very well. | 很好 |
[01:11] | What are the sleeping arrangements? | 那房间怎么安排 |
[01:12] | We’ve only been dating for three years. | 我们才刚约会三年呢 |
[01:15] | If we were to share a room, people might talk. | 如果我们睡同一间 会被人说闲话的 |
[01:19] | I got you your own room. | 我帮你订了自己一间 |
[01:20] | – What if my room has a claw-foot bathtub? – It doesn’t. | -万一我房里的是爪脚浴缸怎么办 -不是的 |
[01:23] | I know it makes you feel like you’re bathing inside a monster. | 我知道你会觉得那像是在怪兽肚里洗澡 |
[01:27] | Look, I appreciate the effort, | 我很谢谢你的心意 |
[01:29] | but I’m still unclear how this trip | 但我还是不知道 |
[01:31] | is supposed to be enjoyable for me. | 这旅行有什么值得让我开心的地方 |
[01:34] | We’re going to have Valentine’s Day dinner | 我们的情人节晚餐的地点就在 |
[01:36] | on a fully functioning vintage train. | 一辆运作正常的古董火车上 |
[01:40] | Vintage? Be specific. | 怎么古董 解释详细点 |
[01:42] | An Alcoa FA-4 diesel locomotive | 美国铝业FA-4型柴油火车头 |
[01:45] | leading a train of meticulously restored | 拉着完美修复的 |
[01:47] | 1915 Pullman first-class coaches. | 1915年款的普尔曼头等火车厢 |
[01:53] | I’m feeling the urge to hug you. | 我有一股想抱你的冲动 |
[01:56] | And one… and two… | 一 二… |
[01:59] | All right, Gollum, we’re good. | 好了 咕噜 不用了 |
[02:28] | Are you sure you guys don’t want to come with us to Napa? | 你们确定不跟我们一起去纳帕谷酒庄吗 |
[02:30] | You could probably still get a room. | 现在还来得及订房哦 |
[02:32] | No, I think we’re just gonna have a quiet weekend at home. | 不用了 我们就在家静度周末吧 |
[02:34] | Plus, I’m not sure it’s a great idea | 而且我觉得带佩妮 |
[02:36] | to take Penny to where wine comes from. | 去生产酒的地方 不是个好主意 |
[02:41] | What? It’s a joke. | 干嘛 开玩笑而已 |
[02:42] | Oh, come on. We bust on each other. | 别这样 我们整天吐槽对方 |
[02:45] | I wear dorky glasses, you might have a problem– | 我戴傻逼眼镜 你可能有酗酒问题 |
[02:47] | it’s all for laughs. | 就是图个乐嘛 |
[02:50] | That would really piss me off if I didn’t have a buzz going on. | 幸好我喝了有点晕乎 不然你死定了 |
[02:57] | Howard, which pocket watch will you be wearing | 霍华德 你在火车上时会佩戴 |
[03:00] | for dinner on the train? | 哪块怀表呢 |
[03:07] | I’m sorry, what? | 麻烦再说一次 |
[03:09] | Oh, I’m afraid if we wear the same pocket watch, | 我是怕如果我们戴了同一块表 |
[03:11] | it will be embarrassing. | 会很尴尬 |
[03:15] | – I don’t own a pocket watch. – Oh, my. | -我没有任何怀表 -天啊 |
[03:20] | Well, then my apologies for bringing up this sore spot. | 抱歉 我不应该提起你的痛处 |
[03:27] | Since you two are gonna be around for Valentine’s, | 既然你们两个情人节会在家 |
[03:29] | would you mind watching Cinnamon? | 能帮忙我看一下小桂子吗 |
[03:31] | You have Valentine’s plans?! | 你丫情人节有约啊 |
[03:32] | Which came out sounding way more surprised than I meant. | 语气有点夸张了 其实我没那么惊讶 |
[03:37] | L-Let me try that again. You have Val… | 我再重说一遍 你丫有… |
[03:38] | See? I can’t do it. | 臣妾做不到啊 |
[03:41] | I don’t have plans, which is why I booked time | 我没有约 所以才订了那晚 |
[03:44] | on the big telescope that night. | 去看天文望远镜 |
[03:45] | Well, an evening looking at the stars– | 整个夜晚都在看着满天星斗 |
[03:47] | that’s still kind of romantic. | 感觉也挺浪漫的啊 |
[03:48] | Except I’ll be alone. | 可我是独自一人看 |
[03:50] | I’m trying to put lipstick on a pig here. Work with me. | 救这场跟给猪画口红一样难 你配合点好吗 |
[03:55] | – We’d be happy to watch Cinnamon. – Yeah. | -我们很乐意替你照看小桂子 -对 |
[03:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:57] | Oh, and I’d like for at least one of us to see some action, | 我希望我跟它至少有一人能”看到好戏” |
[03:59] | so if you guys happen to have sex, | 所以如果你们两个要做爱 |
[04:00] | it’s cool if she stays in the room. | 碰巧她也在 就不要赶她了 |
[04:04] | Hey, same goes for the two of you with Amy. | 你们俩要”做”时 也别赶艾米哦 |
[04:19] | What do you think, Sheldon? | 谢尔顿 你觉得如何 |
[04:21] | It’s magnificent. | 太厉害了 |
[04:23] | This is going to be the best Valentine’s Day ever. | 这将会是我最棒的一个情人节 |
[04:25] | I’m so glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[04:27] | I’m prepared to say I love it, | 我都准备要说出”我爱死了” |
[04:29] | as soon as I confirm there are no hobos aboard. | 但我要先检查 车上有没有流浪汉 |
[04:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:38] | Raj, I got it. Bye. | 拉杰 我知道了 再见 |
[04:43] | That was your daddy. | 刚才是你爸比 |
[04:46] | He wanted me to say that he misses… | 他要我跟你说他很想… |
[04:48] | Why am I doing this? | 我干嘛跟着他发狗痴啊 |
[04:51] | Happy Valentine’s Day! | 情人节快乐 |
[04:54] | Ooh, flowers and chocolates? | 有花又有巧克力 |
[04:56] | Somebody’s trying to get me out of my panties. | 有人今晚想扒我的小裤裤哟 |
[04:59] | Don’t be surprised if you find five chocolates missing | 如果打开看到里面 少了五颗巧克力 |
[05:01] | and three gross coconut ones with a bite taken out. | 以及三颗被人咬过椰子口味时 别吓到哦 |
[05:06] | It came that way when I bought it. | 我买来的时候就那样了 |
[05:08] | Got you a little something, too. | 我也给你买了点小礼物 |
[05:11] | Jewelry. | 珠宝首饰吗 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[05:15] | Lakers tickets?! | 湖人队的球票 |
[05:19] | It gets better. Instead of me, | 更棒的是 不一定要带我去 |
[05:20] | you can take someone who will actually enjoy it. | 你可以带其他爱看球的朋友去 |
[05:23] | – You are the best boyfriend ever. – Thank you. | -你是全天下最棒的男朋友了 -谢谢 |
[05:27] | Seriously, please don’t make me go. | 说真的 求你别拉我去 |
[05:32] | Should we take this little party to the bedroom? | 我们是不是该挪去房里再”庆祝”呢 |
[05:34] | Don’t have to– we have the whole place to ourselves. | 不用了 整个家只剩我们 |
[05:36] | – Oh, that’s true. – In fact, if you want, | -有道理 -而且只要你想要 |
[05:39] | we can do it right here on Sheldon’s spot. | 我们可以在谢尔顿的宝座上”做” |
[05:44] | That is the least sexy thing anyone’s ever said to me. | 这是我这辈子听到过最让人失”性”致的话 |
[05:48] | To the bedroom! | 回房间吧 |
[05:55] | And for the entree, tonight’s special is a seafood risotto. | 今晚的主菜特餐 是海鲜意大利调味饭 |
[05:59] | Do you have any questions? | 有任何问题吗 |
[06:00] | Uh, I do. | 我有个问题 |
[06:01] | Uh, does this train car have the original link-and-pin coupler | 这火车车厢是用着原来的杆销联结器呢 |
[06:05] | or the Miller Hook and Platform? | 还是米勒式的 |
[06:08] | I’m sorry, I meant questions about the food. | 抱歉 我是指对食物方面的问题 |
[06:10] | Oh, of course. Um… | 当然 那… |
[06:12] | is the seafood risotto being served on a train car | 这海鲜意大利调味饭是在 |
[06:15] | with the original link-and-pin coupler | 用原装杆销联结器的车厢上提供呢 |
[06:17] | or the Miller Hook and Platform? | 还是在使用米勒式连接器的车厢上提供 |
[06:21] | I-I think we’re gonna need a minute. | 我们还是待会儿再点菜吧 |
[06:24] | Fun fact: it’s neither. | 有趣小知识 两者皆非 |
[06:28] | They actually use the AAR type E coupler. | 他们用的是AAR E型的连接器 |
[06:32] | If you listen carefully when the locomotive disconnects, | 如果你在火车头分开连接时仔细听 |
[06:34] | you’ll hear the characteristic | 你就能听到连接处 |
[06:35] | click-pshht-thunk of the knuckle. | 招牌的哒 咻 砰声响 |
[06:42] | Get out of town. | 我勒个去 |
[06:45] | Fun fact: I’m gonna jump off this train. | 有趣小知识 我要跳火车自尽啦 |
[06:53] | Hey, Cinnamon, | 小桂子 |
[06:54] | guess who just did it human style. | 猜猜谁刚才用人类式爽了一炮[对应狗爬式] |
[06:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天啊 |
[07:00] | It’s a little late, but I’ll take it. | 喊的有点晚 不过我也接受了 |
[07:03] | No, Cinnamon ate the chocolates. | 不是啦 小桂子把巧克力都吃了 |
[07:05] | That’s really bad for dogs. | 巧克力会让狗狗致命的 |
[07:05] | 巧克力中含有可可碱 会作用于小狗的中枢神经和心肌 从而让狗狗中毒 | |
[07:07] | Oh, crap. What are we gonna do? | 糟糕 那我们该怎么办 |
[07:08] | We gotta get her to a vet right now. | 我们应该立刻带她去看兽医 |
[07:10] | I don’t have a vet. | 我不认识兽医 |
[07:11] | I have a podiatrist, an optometrist, an allergist, | 我认识治足科的 验光配眼镜的 治过敏的 |
[07:14] | a dermatologist, a urologist. | 还有治皮肤病和泌尿科的医生 |
[07:16] | You’d think I’d have a vet. | 怪不得你会觉得我认识兽医 |
[07:18] | Okay. There’s one not far from here. Come on. Let’s go. | 离这不远有个兽医 咱们赶紧带她去 |
[07:20] | Okay. Koothrappali was right. | 好的 库萨帕里说得对 |
[07:21] | We should have let her watch. | 我们演”动作片”时应该让她看着 |
[07:27] | Do another one, do another one! | 再来一个 再来一个 |
[07:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:30] | Here’s my impression of the Amtrak Acela | 这是我对美铁阿西乐特快 |
[07:32] | barreling down the Eastern Corridor. | 飞驰在东部走廊线上的印象 |
[07:43] | It’s like there’s a train in your mouth. | 你的嘴真能”跑火车”啊 |
[07:47] | Oh, yeah. I’ve got one. | 对了 我也会一个 |
[07:48] | Um, the Amtrak Wolverine coming into Chicago. | 美铁狼獾号开进芝加哥时的火车声 |
[08:01] | I’ve been on that train. | 我坐过那趟火车 |
[08:02] | And I just was again. | 刚仿佛让我置身其中 |
[08:06] | Hey, see if you guys can guess this one. | 看看你们能不能猜到我是什么意思 |
[08:08] | Bang! Splat! Thud. | 中枪 脑肝涂地 倒地而亡 |
[08:13] | – How many trains have you been on? – Tons. | -你坐过多少趟火车 -多了去了 |
[08:16] | A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago. | 六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋 |
[08:19] | Now I just collect disability and ride trains. | 现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间 |
[08:24] | Your life’s amazing. | 你的生活真是太棒了 |
[08:27] | Not always. | 不一直都是 |
[08:28] | A box fell on my head at UPS six years ago. | 六年前 我做快递时被一个箱子砸到脑袋 |
[08:31] | Now I just collect disability and ride trains. | 现在就领领救济金 坐坐火车来打发时间 |
[08:39] | Why do I even try? | 我干嘛要做这种无谓的尝试 |
[08:41] | – I’m gonna fix this right now. – Okay. | -我去摆平它 -好吧 |
[08:43] | Just make it look like an accident. | 尽量让现场看起来像一桩事故 |
[08:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:50] | You are at Valentine’s dinner with your girlfriend. | 你在跟你的女朋友共进情人节晚餐呢 |
[08:52] | Now get back over there and be with her. | 现在给我滚回去 坐回她旁边陪她 |
[08:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:57] | That was insensitive of me. | 我真是太迟钝了 |
[09:00] | I have to go back to my table now. | 我得回我那桌了 |
[09:01] | – You should join us. – All right. | -你也一起来吧 -好的 |
[09:06] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[09:07] | Now there’s two of ’em. | 要同时忍受俩极品 |
[09:17] | How much chocolate did she eat? | 她吃了多少巧克力 |
[09:19] | – A whole box. – Well, to be fair, | -一整盒 -说句公道话 |
[09:20] | you ate a lot of it before you gave it to me. | 你给我的时候 已经偷吃掉不少了 |
[09:24] | So the point is I may have saved her life. | 所以在某种程度上 我可能救了她的狗命 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry, is this a joke to you? | 抱歉 你们觉得这很好笑吗 |
[09:30] | No. | 不是 |
[09:32] | Maybe to her. | 或许她觉得是 |
[09:36] | How big a box of chocolate was it? | 那盒巧克力有多大盒 |
[09:38] | Uh, something like this. I don’t know. | 大约这么大 我不太记得了 |
[09:39] | It came free with a full tank of gas. | 那是我加满一箱油送的 |
[09:43] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[09:43] | Do you know how much those Lakers tickets were? | 你知道那两张湖人的球票有多贵吗 |
[09:45] | Do you know how much gas is? | 你知道现在汽油有多贵吗 |
[09:48] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God, Cinnamon, are you okay?! | 老天爷 小桂子 你还好吗 |
[09:53] | I can’t believe you two! | 你们俩真是太过分了 |
[09:55] | You do whatever it takes to save her life. | 请你尽一切努力拯救她的生命 |
[09:56] | If she needs new organs, I’ll buy any dog necessary | 如果她需要新器官 我会去买任何能用的狗 |
[09:59] | and scrap them for parts! | 然后撕了它们 把器官取出来 |
[10:02] | You’re the owner? | 你是狗狗的主人吗 |
[10:03] | Owner, father, soul mate, | 主人 父亲兼灵魂伴侣 |
[10:05] | and if anything happens to her, your worst nightmare! | 如果她有个三长两短 我还将是你们的恶梦 |
[10:11] | Well, she’s not throwing up, | 她现在没有出现呕吐 |
[10:12] | which is a good sign. | 这是个好现象 |
[10:13] | So, I’m gonna take her in back, put her on fluids | 我现在把她带进去 输点液 |
[10:16] | and give her something to absorb the toxins. | 给她吃点能吸收毒素的药 |
[10:17] | – Okay? – Okay, thank you. | -别担心 -好的 谢谢你 |
[10:19] | Oh, if she’s scared, you can sing to her. | 如果她害怕 你可以唱歌给她听 |
[10:21] | She likes Katy Perry. | 她喜欢水果姐姐 |
[10:23] | Oh, but don’t do “Firework” | 但千万别唱《烟火》 |
[10:25] | That gets her all riled up. | 听到这首歌她会兴奋过头的 |
[10:27] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[10:29] | Should have been a dentist. | 当初真应该去学牙科 |
[10:32] | Okay, what was the best four-ten-four | 什么是美国建造过最棒的 |
[10:35] | U.S. Locomotive ever built? | 4-10-4设计类型的火车头是哪款 |
[10:37] | Trick question. There never was one. | 这是陷阱题 因为从来就没有建过 |
[10:39] | Or was there? | 抑或曾经有过 |
[10:40] | What?! | 神马 |
[10:44] | In 1944, the Pacific Railroad built number 6131, | 1944年 太平洋铁路公司建造出第6131号火车头 |
[10:48] | which rearranged the drivers and cylinders, | 重新配置了传动器和气缸 |
[10:49] | solving the problem of the Q-1, | 解决了Q-1的问题 |
[10:51] | creating a duplex-drive four-four-six-four. | 并创造了双驱动的4-4-6-4型 |
[10:53] | In what world is | 在哪个美好世界 |
[10:55] | a four-four-six-four a four-ten-four? | 4-4-6-4会是4-10-4啊 |
[10:57] | A world I don’t want to live in! | 一个我不想存在的世界 |
[11:01] | Seriously, I no longer want to live in this world. | 说真的 我有种股想”与世长辞”的冲动 |
[11:04] | Hold on to your conductor’s hat. | 戴上你车长思考帽 |
[11:06] | You crank the second and third axles, | 如果你曲柄转动第二个和第三个车轴 |
[11:07] | creating a pair of internal connecting rods, | 创造出一对内部连杆 |
[11:10] | and boom– four-ten-four. | 4-10-4型就诞生啦 |
[11:12] | If you think about it, the Q-2 | 如果你仔细想想 Q2型 |
[11:14] | was like the four-ten-four America never made. | 就像是美国从未创造出的4-10-4型号 |
[11:16] | I may never stop thinking about it. | 这下我会忍不住一直想的 |
[11:18] | Amy, what are the odds we run into this guy? | 艾米 我们能遇见这家伙的几率是多少啊 |
[11:21] | Better than you think. | 比你想象中多得多 |
[11:26] | You know, if you ask nicely, | 如果你客气地问乘务员 |
[11:27] | they’ll let you visit the engine room. | 他们会让你去参观引擎舱 |
[11:30] | I never want this day to end. | 我希望这一天永不结束 |
[11:32] | It’s feeling like it never will. | 已经感觉像永远不会结束了 |
[11:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:37] | Hey, did I tell you what happened to me at UPS? | 我有告诉你 我当快递时发生过什么意外吗 |
[11:43] | As if Valentine’s Day wasn’t bad enough, | 好像情人节对我的打击还不够大 |
[11:45] | you try to kill my dog?! | 你们还想害死我的狗 |
[11:47] | And with cheap chocolate, no less? | 居然还是用便宜的巧克力 |
[11:49] | It wasn’t cheap. | 那不是便宜货 |
[11:51] | It was free. | 那是免费白送的 |
[11:53] | We’re really sorry. It was an accident. | 我们真的很抱歉 那是个意外 |
[11:55] | Yeah, we weren’t even out of the room that long. | 对啊 我们不在客厅也没多久 |
[11:57] | Oh, no, come on. It was a while. | 拜托 好一阵子好吗 |
[12:01] | It was a while. | 好一阵子呢 |
[12:05] | Oh, is Cinnamon gonna be okay? | 小桂子没事吧 |
[12:06] | She’s responding well. | 她反应良好 |
[12:08] | We just want to keep her a little longer for observation. | 我们只需要要她留院多观察一会 |
[12:10] | All right. Uh, would-would it be okay for me to see her? | 好的 可以让我进去看看她吗 |
[12:13] | We’re usually in bed by now, | 平常这时候我们都上床睡觉了 |
[12:14] | and I want her to know that I’m here. | 我想让她知道 我就在她身边 |
[12:17] | Yes, we sleep together, and sometimes we spoon. | 是啦 我们同睡一张床 有时还跟对方抱抱 |
[12:22] | It’s okay. I sleep with my dog, too. | 没关系 我也跟我的狗狗一起睡 |
[12:25] | We’re not supposed to let people in back, | 虽然有规定不让外人进去 |
[12:27] | but I think I can make an exception. | 但我可以破例一次 |
[12:29] | – Thank you. – Come on. | -谢谢你 -进去吧 |
[12:32] | By the way, I sang her Katy Perry. | 对了 我唱水果姐姐的歌给她听了 |
[12:34] | – Oh, yeah? – And I don’t care | -是吗 -我才不管 |
[12:35] | what that obnoxious parrot back there says. | 里面那只令人讨厌的鹦鹉在嚷什么 |
[12:37] | I crushed it. | 姐唱得可棒了 |
[12:40] | I think there’s something going on between the two of them. | 我觉得他们俩之间会擦出爱的火花哟 |
[12:43] | Maybe, but you also think nine minutes isn’t a while, | 或许吧 但你也觉得九分钟不算久 |
[12:45] | so what do you know? | 所以你懂个屁啊 |
[12:54] | – You okay? – Why? | -你没事吧 -干嘛这么问 |
[12:56] | Because my boyfriend’s off playing choo-choo with some weirdo? | 因为我男友跟某个怪胎一起去玩火车了吗 |
[13:01] | Well, to be fair, they’re both weirdos. | 凭良心说 他俩都是怪胎 |
[13:05] | I don’t know what made me think tonight would be any different. | 我居然会以为今晚他会有所不同 |
[13:08] | Well, just the fact that you got him up here still says a lot. | 你能让他来这里 就已经很了不起了 |
[13:11] | To be honest, I bet Howie 200 bucks | 说实话 我跟华仔赌两百块 |
[13:12] | it wasn’t gonna happen. | 说谢尔顿不可能会来 |
[13:14] | I’m going to the Lego store to get a big-ass R2-D2. | 这下我能去乐高积木店买个超酷的R2机器人了 |
[13:20] | See? It’s not just Sheldon. | 瞧 不仅是谢尔顿 |
[13:22] | They’re all idiots. | 男人全是白痴 |
[13:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[13:28] | So, your boyfriend’s a fixer-upper. | 你男友是个待整改户又如何 |
[13:29] | Most of them are. | 大多数男人都是 |
[13:30] | I mean, look at this guy. | 看这个家伙 |
[13:31] | You think he came like this? | 你觉得他生来就这么乖巧吗 |
[13:33] | When I met him, he was a hot, goofy mess. | 我认识他时 他只是个性感的笨阿呆 |
[13:37] | Now, he’s been to space. | 现在他连太空都去过了 |
[13:39] | That’s all me. | 全是姐教育有方 |
[13:43] | I had a little to do with it. | 也有点我自己的因素吧 |
[13:45] | Oh, sure you did. | 当然啦 |
[13:46] | Who’s Mama’s big space man? | 谁是妈咪的太空小英雄 |
[13:51] | I am. | 人家啦 |
[13:59] | They’ve been in there, like, half an hour. | 他们都进去半个小时了 |
[14:01] | Yeah, for future reference, that’s a while. | 为以后定个标准 这时间才能算”好一阵” |
[14:08] | – How long should we stay? – I don’t know. | -我们要待多久 -不知道 |
[14:10] | I’m kind of hungry. | 我有点饿了 |
[14:12] | I saw a Thai place next door. | 我看到隔壁有泰式餐厅 |
[14:14] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:17] | – Hey! – How’s she doing? | -回来啦 -她怎么样啦 |
[14:18] | – How is everything? – Yeah. She’s gonna be okay; | -她还好吗 -她没事了 |
[14:20] | – they’re gonna let me take her home. – Oh, good. | -医生说可以带她回家了 -太好了 |
[14:22] | So I want you to keep a close eye on her | 我需要你在接下来24小时 |
[14:24] | for the next 24 hours. | 密切留意她 |
[14:25] | Here are a few warning signs to look out for, | 这里是一些要留意的警告信号 |
[14:28] | and if you see any of them, don’t hesitate to call. | 你看到了 就马上打电话给我 |
[14:31] | Thank you for taking such good care of my little girl. | 非常感谢你这么照顾我家闺女 |
[14:33] | My pleasure. Have a nice night. | 我的荣幸 晚安 |
[14:36] | – Yes, thank you for all your help. – Yeah. | -感谢你的帮助 -是的 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry if you didn’t think we were taking it seriously. | 抱歉让你觉得我们不重视 |
[14:39] | We love animals. | 其实我们热爱动物 |
[14:41] | Oh, do you guys own any pets? | 你们俩有养宠物吗 |
[14:43] | – No. – Good. | -没有 -太好了 |
[14:52] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[14:54] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:04] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -不好意思 |
[15:06] | You guys missed a pretty great time. | 你们错过了不少乐子 |
[15:08] | The conductor and I have the same pocket watch. | 列车长的怀表和我的一样 |
[15:13] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[15:15] | Dare I say “loco”? | 我能说疯子吗[火车头] |
[15:18] | Oh, and, Amy, guess what? | 艾米 你猜怎样 |
[15:19] | The conductor said as soon as he gets off work, | 列车长说他一下班 |
[15:21] | he can come back to the bed and breakfast | 就可以去咱们住的那家酒店 |
[15:23] | and play his banjo for us. | 为咱们演奏班卓琴 |
[15:26] | Okay. I need to speak to my boyfriend in private, | 好了 我要和我的男友私下谈谈 |
[15:29] | like, right now. | 现在就要谈 |
[15:30] | There’s a car with a glass roof. | 有节车厢是玻璃车顶 |
[15:32] | Want to go look at the stars? | 想去看星星吗 |
[15:33] | Oh, that sounds so romantic. | 听起来好浪漫哦 |
[15:34] | Oh, give it a rest! | 你们俩有完没完 |
[15:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[15:43] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这里 |
[15:45] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:46] | I think you’re being a little rude. | 你这样有点不礼貌哦 |
[15:48] | I’m being rude? | 我不礼貌 |
[15:49] | You’ve been rude to me this entire evening. | 是你一整晚对我不礼貌吧 |
[15:51] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[15:52] | I’ve hardly spoken to you since we got on the train. | 我上火车后 几乎没和你说过话 |
[15:57] | I’m detecting a little friction between you two, | 我感觉到你们之间有一些摩擦 |
[16:00] | and I don’t want to be a third rail. | 我不想做第三轨 |
[16:03] | Get it? | 懂我笑点吗 |
[16:05] | I get it. | 当然 |
[16:08] | Leave! | 走开啦 |
[16:12] | What is your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[16:13] | It’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天是情人节 |
[16:14] | We’re supposed to be having a romantic weekend. | 我们应该共度一个浪漫的周末 |
[16:17] | Oh, really? Because I remember you saying | 是吗 因为我记得你说过 |
[16:19] | that this trip was going to be something we could both enjoy. | 这次的旅行是我们两个都能开心的 |
[16:22] | Did you mean that, | 你是真心的 |
[16:23] | or were you just trying to trick me? | 还是只是想骗我来 |
[16:25] | Fine, it’s true. | 好吧 是我骗了你 |
[16:27] | I deserve romance, | 浪漫之夜是我应得的 |
[16:29] | and I didn’t know how else to make it happen. | 但我不知道还有什么办法能令浪漫成真 |
[16:33] | Well, if you want romance, then let’s have romance! | 如果你要浪漫 那咱们就来浪漫吧 |
[16:37] | Oh, look, there’s wine. | 看 红酒 |
[16:41] | Grape juice that burns. | 好烧的葡萄汁 |
[16:44] | Uh, now let’s gaze into each other’s eyes, hmm? | 现在咱们凝视彼此的眼睛吧 |
[16:46] | You blinked. I win. | 你眨眼了 我赢了 |
[16:48] | – Sheldon… – Let’s see. What’s next? | -谢尔顿 -我想想 接下来做什么 |
[16:49] | Oh, kissing’s romantic. | 对了 亲吻很浪漫 |
[17:09] | That was nice. | 刚才真不错 |
[17:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:19] | The conductor said if I come back to the engine room, | 列车长说如果我再去引擎室 |
[17:22] | he’d show me how to bring the train through a crossing. | 他会教我怎么把火车开过交叉口 |
[17:28] | Okay, have fun. | 好的 玩得开心点 |
[17:32] | Do you want to come with me? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[17:34] | Really? I do. | 可以吗 我想去 |
[17:41] | Hey, guys, wait up! | 两位 等等我 |
[17:50] | There you go. | 好啦 |
[17:52] | All cozy wozy. | 好舒服好暖和哦 |
[17:56] | Here, let’s see what the doctor says to keep an eye out for. | 看看医生说要注意观察什么 |
[18:02] | “Rajesh, I was dreading Valentine’s Day. | “拉杰什 我本来很害怕独自过情人节 |
[18:04] | Thank you for spending it with me. Yvette.” | 多谢你与我共度 伊薇特” |
[18:10] | Cinnamon, she-she gave me her phone number. | 小桂子 她把电话号码给我了 |
[18:14] | If I knew it was that easy, | 早知道这么容易 |
[18:15] | I would have considered poisoning you months ago. | 几个月前我就应该考虑给你下毒 |
[18:20] | Oh, what should I say? | 我应该说什么呢 |
[18:21] | Oh, I know. I’ll point out her name’s Yvette, | 我知道了 我就说她的名字是伊薇特 |
[18:24] | and that she’s a vet. | 所以她是兽医[同音] |
[18:26] | That’s hysterical. | 太好笑了 |
[18:27] | She’ll love it. | 她会喜欢的 |
[18:32] | – Hello. – You’re back. | -你好 -你回来啦 |
[18:33] | – How was your trip? It was wonderful! | -旅行如何 -太棒了 |
[18:36] | Great. What did you do? | 太好了 发生了什么事 |
[18:37] | I made a new friend | 我交了位新朋友 |
[18:39] | who likes trains as much as I do, | 他和我一样喜欢火车 |
[18:41] | uh, I kissed Amy on the lips, | 我和艾米接吻了 |
[18:43] | and, uh, the conductor played his banjo for me. | 还有 列车长为我演奏了班卓琴 |
[18:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:48] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna need more details. | 我想听一些细节 |
[18:51] | Oh, well, my new friend’s name was Eric. | 我的新朋友叫埃里克 |
[18:53] | Um, Amy lips tasted like the brownie we had for dessert. | 艾米嘴唇 有晚餐吃的巧克力蛋糕味 |
[18:58] | the banjo-playing conductor | 演奏班卓琴的列车长 |
[18:59] | was missing a finger, | 少了一根指头 |
[19:00] | but he made up for it with his can-do attitude. | 但他用乐观精神弥补了 |
[19:03] | No, hang on. Hang on. | 不 慢着慢着 |
[19:05] | Are all those things equal to you? | 这三件事对你来说都能相提并论吗 |
[19:09] | It never occurred to me to pick a favorite. | 我还真没考虑过 哪件才是最爱的事 |
[19:12] | Well, give it a go. | 好好考虑下 |
[19:16] | I can’t answer that without collecting additional data. | 不收集附加数据 我无法回答这个问题 |
[19:20] | Additional data. You dog! | 还”附加数据”呢 你个色狼[狗] |
[19:24] | I’m not sure how listening to other nine-fingered banjo players | 我不太确定聆听其他九指班卓琴演奏者表演 |
[19:27] | makes me dog, but all right. | 会让我成为狗 不过没关系 |